[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a virgin /trash/? How old when you lost it? https:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Blossom-Main.gif (16KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
Blossom-Main.gif
16KB, 250x376px
Are you a virgin /trash/?

How old when you lost it?

https://strawpoll.com/3f3x1fe
>>
Lost it last year to a hooker. The sex was awful and I was afraid I got HIV. Thankfully I'm clean. Take it from me; losing your v card to a hooker is a waste, because an onahole warmed up feels just as good
>>
File: i'm glad it's over.jpg (42KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
i'm glad it's over.jpg
42KB, 300x345px
I was 15 when I messed around with a friend that was over at my house. One thing led to another, I stuck it up his ass, he came, I didn't. It was lame as fuck, to be honest.
>>
Lost it around six months ago to a girl with a fluttershy tattoo.
She was pretty cool, and we dated for a few months. Had sex around sixty to a hundred times.
Was pretty great until she got all weird about us not spending enough time together and wanted me to give up doing anything other than work and hang out with her.

>>
File: TrashVirginityPoll.png (58KB, 1003x572px) Image search: [Google]
TrashVirginityPoll.png
58KB, 1003x572px
>>7828631
I lost it to my fiance back when we just started dating. We were both virgins and she was 15, and I had just turned 17 (birthday sex). She was actually the one to pressure me into it because I was a white knight loser who wouldn't pass any lines. It was awkward, sloppy and risked us getting caught, but it was great and got us addicted to eachother's bodies. It also built up my confidence and swap our roles in the relationship; I'm the dominant one now and we enjoy aggressive sex.

Been at it ever since, 7 years now, getting married next year.

Also, for reference for my fellow /trash/ stat lovers, I've polled /trash/ before on this subject (didn't get a huge turn out, but here's the poll results for the curious)
>>
I kissed a girl back in October. It was our second date and my second one ever. I really liked it.

However she broke up with me when she found out I was an atheist. Womp womp.

Took 26 years for that to happen, so at the rate I am going I might get to second base when I am 40.
>>
>>7829142
Cute, pic of tattoo? I always thought cutie mark tattoos were kinda neat
>>
No I've never been nude with another person even
>>
>>7833152
Well, to be honest, it could be for the better. You absolutely do not need to align 100% with a person on all their politics, religion and dogma to make a good relationship, but trust me when I say it helps. Being different religions, particularly when one of you isn't religious at all can be quite straining if the other person takes their religion seriously.

I once dated this black chick back in high-school. I was a long term atheist and she was hard core religious. She spent the majority of the relationship trying to "save me". Eventually got me to go to church with her and I was made the center of attention where everyone tried to pressure me into converting and I was super uncomfortable. They were so convicted in what they were doing and lets just say there wasn't going to be any miracles so the whole thing was embarrassing and disappointing for everyone involved.

She couldn't purse me physically or take the relationship further unless I was "Saved" first. I couldn't take the pressure and the fact that the relationship became a religious mission instead of the friendship it started off as, so I broke it off.

Thankfully it wasn't long after that I met the my future fiance, >>7830389 and I didn't curtail who I was or what I felt just to lose my virginity to someone I was only with because I had been out of a relationship for 2 years.

So it worked out in the end and I'm with someone who shares in my beliefs but also has enough healthy differences to make for interesting debates and a mutually balancing relationship. I lost my virginity to the woman I actually cared about and I was just as inexperienced as she was, so, it was a good, if possibly extremely lucky circumstance.
>>
>>7835594
Sorry, all I got was a pic of her pussy.

It was pretty cool though.
>>
Flunked out of Hogwarts at 19.
>>
27, 28 in a month

kv, I just don't care anymore
>>
25 and nooope. Can't say I care being completely honest.
>>
File: Cartoon Wizard.jpg (119KB, 590x673px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon Wizard.jpg
119KB, 590x673px
>>7828631
Destined to grow a majestic beard and live out my days as a sparkly wizard.
>>
Dang it OP, that post hits my kinks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.