[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gates of Autism have opened! >Strange stone gates open

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 25

File: GatesofAutism.jpg (37KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
GatesofAutism.jpg
37KB, 500x596px
The Gates of Autism have opened!
>Strange stone gates open in every town on earth with a population of over a hundred
>inside these are dungeons, containing monsters and creatures from across all of fiction, guarding items that also hail from these medias, be they books, movies, television, or video games
>the weakest of items, such as basic swords and shields, are at the top of these dungeons, guarded by simple beasts such as slimes and zombies
>the further down one goes, the better items can be found, but the danger increases, adding deadly traps, magic, and monsters into the mix
>governments are of course attempting to lock these gates down, but whenever one is closed off from the general public, another opens close by, and attempting to seal that one only creates another, and so on
>the truly powerful items, such as those that manipulate time can only be found in the deepest reaches, and often only one exists in a town's dungeon, or worse, only a piece of one, with the rest scattered across the world
>and those pieces are guarded by beasts of unimaginable power, such as demigods, liches, dragons, mechas, and so on
>artifacts can grant magical power, and some grant it permanently, but there is no one to teach you, the same goes for technology you may use, if it breaks down, or you don't know how to operate it, good luck
>some rare monsters are non-violent
>world governments and individuals alike are racing to collect the equipment that can be found in these Gates, and some are escalating the race, it might even break out into war...
>>
>Aidan the faggot wakes up on an unfamiliar couch
>Oh yeah he found an adventuring party in the form of some random dude, his friend's kid, and the two monsters that attached themselves to the humans
>...life got weird
>>
>Trump is now calling for countries with sanctions to give up any items claimed from their Gates and let U.S forces keep watch over them
>>
(wew, thread is really ded)
>>
(Reposting from last thread.)

>>7827178
>At first, I change up my tactics.
>Protectrons are sent to draw out snipers, followed by a hail of ballistics and energy fire directed at wherever they're hiding.
>I add a few new formations, randomizing the order in which they're used.
>Sometimes I have my Synths break to the left and right, leaving the Assaultron alone with nothing to block the laser.
>Other times my entire squad falls prone. Everyone. The Protectrons act like a barricade the rest of my troops can shoot over.
>Rather than attacking the Checkpoints head on, I try to surround them with my best units before opening fire. The less shots the enemy gets off, the better.
>I keep welding energy weapons together into double barreled versions of themselves, ensuring I never have too many weapons for everyone to use. I start equipping myself with the best ones I can find, to make myself less of a target.
>I give any grenades to the melee Gen 2 Synths. Using entire robots as explosives is wasteful. Plasma grenades work just as well.

>While I'm walking, I ask the Assaultron and Synths some questions. They're usually pretty conversational.
"How long were you guys in here before I found you?"
"Do the Institute or the U.S. Military have a secure facility in this bunker somewhere?"
"Assuming this Gate was a Vault, what would the experiment be?"
"Please let me know if you see anything edible. Unfortunately I'm a human and the last thing I had was a cup of coffee hours ago."

>I leave no stone unturned at the checkpoints. I open every door, extensively search every body, and destroy anything that could be used for repair material.
>If any of the sniper units survive my barrages, I take their weapons. Having a sniper team would be really helpful for enemies that I can't charge head on.
>>
>>7828586
>Everyone was still asleep.
>Though you have no idea where the mimic may be.
>Even so, the gentle silence accompanied by the sound of rain on the roof was almost serene.
>You walked into the living room and Ariun was there, sitting in the armchair, reading a book.
>"Good morning. Good to see you've sort of... acclimated to everyone here."
>He paused to take a sip of coffee.
>"And thanks for, well, coming with me to find Riley. Even though it turned out he was here."
>>
>>7829734
"no problem mate, really, not like I had anything better to do last night"
>he chuckles
"sorry for passing out like that, guess all the scratch and stab wounds got to me, but, I went to change out my bandages today, most of them are healed, no scar tissue or anything, so if you were feeling up to it, I'd like to go on a group run"
>>
>>7829880
>"Well, I think it'd be a good idea... but I don't want Riley getting hurt. Do you think I can trust Riley, Fang, and the mimic thing being here alone?"
>A distorted voice sounded out from down the hall.
>"'The mimic thing' can hear you, you know. And hey, either me or Fang can stay behind to watch the kid. I think Fang'll be more up to it. She seems nice enough."
>If you were going on a group run, who were you going to take?
>>
>>7830002
"I was just going to take whoever wanted to come with, honestly"
>he shrugs and starts readying his gear
"you figure out that coin?"
>>
>>7830300
>Ariun pulls the medallion out.
>"No. I think it`s likely some sort of magic item, but I`ve got no clue."
>He slides it back in his pocket.
>"Anyways, I think the mimic`s right.Riley should stay here with Fang, and the mimic can come with us."

>The mimic appears next to you, seemingly out of nowhere.
>"Sounds good to me. I think I should have a name though. Ooh, how about something cool..."
>The mimic continued to mumble about names.
>>
>>7830601
"...I'm not good with names, so I'm just gonna call you Mim"
>he shoulders his backpack, putting the wrench between the straps
"So, my Gate, or the one Riley explored?"
>>
>>7831052
>Ariun looks up.
>"Sounds like either fantasy or sci-fi. I`ve got no preference."

>The mimic stops mumbling.
>"Huh, that works. 'Mim'. I like it."
>It nods.
>"Anyways, it`s pretty much up to you what place we go."
>>
>>7831168
"Mine then, kinda selfish but I'd like to find an upgrade for my wrench, and by upgrade I mean new class of weapon entirely so I don't have to carry my pistol around. I'll get the truck started, meet me out there when you're ready"
>he leaves the house and starts the truck, eager to delve the depths of a gate once more
>>
>>7831245
>is still waiting patiently in the truck, fiddling with his Amulet
>>
(>Coolest thread on /trash/.
>Barely updates.
>Tons of crap threads.
>Constant posting.)
>>
>>7832672
(Sorry, I was out doing something.)
---
>Ariun and Mim open the doors to the truck.
>Ariun has his M1 slung across his back with a bag of ammo on his hip.
>Mim is just... well, has no equipment.
>Ariun decides to ride shotgun.
>"Sorry for the wait. Anyways, let's go."
>>
Do we have a list of known dungeons and their themes?
>>
>>7832720
"not a problem"
>he drives out to his usual Gate and gets out, pulling his wrench out from it's usual spot
>he pulls the flashlight out as well, leaving the gun in it's holster
"try to save your ammo for the bosses, melee weapons usually do the trick for the normal stuff"
>>
>>7832768
>he also checks his phone while waiting for the others to prepare themselves

>>7832767
Not yet, but if you check the news and facebook and shit you could gather up a list, I'll tell you what I know though:

Ashland, Wisconsin has two Gates; Gate One appears to be pulling from Enter the Gungeon and Ratchet and Clank
Brooklyn, the part of NYC, also has the Ratchet and Clank theme.
Somewhere in Peru there's a gate with a DOTA theme.
>>
>>7832818
>Ariun pulls out a large knife.
>"I didn't want to take the sword from Riley, so this is what I've got."

>Mim, on the other hand, morphs his arm into a large spiked blade.
>"I think this'll do."

>The two were ready, and waited for your word.
>>
>>7832872
"Alrighty then, stick close, tap a chest before you try and open it, and kill the bullets first"
>he leads the crew down the stairs, turning off the flashlight once the torches light up, revealing an empty room with three doors
>he picks the one on the left, opening it to reveal four zombies, a Bulletkin, and two slimes
>he mutters something about not ever seeing this many monsters in one room before, and steps in swinging at the nearest monster
"cover each other!"
>>
>>7832923
>Ariun rushes the closest zombie, driving the knife into its chest and pushing it to the side, cutting through its lungs.
>"I think I know what the medallion does!"
>He spins around and hurls the knife at the throat of the next zombie, embedding it into its windpipe.

>Mim disappears, and the next thing you see is a zombie missing a head.
>"Get fucked."
>The mimic disappears once again.

>The both were formidable fighters, it seemed.
>>
>>7833011
>Aidan reminds himself not to fuck with mimics and throws his wrench at the Bulletkin, blocking it's shot and removing it's bullet from it's casing
>when the weapon comes back, he smashes the last zombie in the chest, driving it into a wall and nearly crushing it in two.
>that left the slimes
>>
>>7833110
>Ariun takes the medallion out and flips it, turning it into a shade of red.
>"Here we go!"
>He grips the knife that was buried within the throat of the zombie and tears it out.
>"Hey Aidan, watch this!"
>He sprints in the direction of the slime.

>Mim reappears next to you.
>"He's going to get hurt, you know. Slimes aren't easily killed by melee implements."
>>
>>7833162
"cutting weapons aren't the best for slimes, agreed"
>he leaps and brings the wrench smashing down onto the other slime, splattering it
"but bashing weapons work great"
>watches the other man, ready to step in if needed
>>
>>7833202
>Ariun tries to slice the knife through the amorphous body fo the slime, but realizes that it isn't effective.
>"Yeah, uh... a little help here?"
>You saw a few chemical burn marks across his arm, but it wasn't anything serious.
>>
>>7833240
"yeah, I got it"
>smash that motherfucking oozeball piece of shit
"right then, even loot split, I guess?"
>he digs through the leftover ooze with his wrench, pulling out a few gold coins from the muck, and then searches the bulletkin and zombie he killed for more gold
>when he's done, he stands up and looks around for doors, finding two, and a pot in the corner to boot
>>
>>7833284
>Ariun wipes the blade of his knife off on his jeans.
>"So, where to now?"

>Meanwhile, Mim changes his other arm into a thin appendage tipped with razor thin, and likely razor sharp, talons.
>"I've got something I'd like to try. So yeah, where to?"
>>
>>7833318
>he tips the pot over gently, stepping away in case it's holding acid or something
>when he gets nothing negative out of the action, he flips it completely, spilling it's contents onto the ground: a few more coins, which he splits evenly between the three
"uh..."
>he picks the first door, another left, opening it carefully...
>and revealing fucking nothing, an almost completely empty room, save for a chest
>>
>>7833362
>Mim steps in front of you.
>"So, you probably don't want to touch this thing. Let me handle it."
>You see Mim's grin widen, then he tears through the chest with his clawed hand.
>Blood sprayed as screams sounded.
>The chest had been another mimic.
>There was something inside of it though.

>Ariun picked up a small glove from the remains of the mimic.
>"Ew."
>He shook off the saliva that clung to it.
>"Well, it's a glove."
>>
File: FusionGrenadeGlove.jpg (254KB, 1446x405px) Image search: [Google]
FusionGrenadeGlove.jpg
254KB, 1446x405px
>>7833432
>breathes a sigh of relief
"I give every chest a hard knock to check before I do anything, but than- oh shit I recognize that glove"

>it's pic related
(best image I could get, sorry)

>he grins
"It's a bomb glove, it throws bombs, I could merge that with my wrench, I think, but you killed the other mimic, so I guess the loot is yours to keep"
>He shrugs
"Up to you, either way, let's keep moving, this is a dead end"
>he turns and goes to check the other door
>>
>>7833548
>Ariun tosses the glove to you.
>"Here, you're probably more familiar with this stuff than me."
>He then follows you out of the room.

>Mim flexes his claw.
>"This is really fucking effective, by the way."

(my responses might be slower past this point. sorry in advance.)
>>
>>7833625
"fuck yes, thanks mate"
>he puts the glove on his left hand, gripping the wrench with it
>blue sparks begin to pop out of the contact points, and then the entire thing flashes bright blue-white
>when everyone can see again, the wrench is gone
>he grins, flexing the glove, and then tossing his revolver to Ariun
"fair trade"
>he reaches out for open air, and the glove flashes again, making it hard to look at, but not blinding
>it returns to wrench form
>he flips back and forth between the two modes for a few seconds, settling back on the glove and opening the next room
"sorry, just, getting used to this"
>he pushes the door further open, revealing several bulletkin, five looking like ordinary pistol bullets, and the sixth looking like a shotgun shell... carrying a shotgun
"SHIT"
>he quickly flips a table, ducking behind it
"GET DOWN"
>>
>>7833730
>Ariun kicks over a table and hides behind it.
>"Fucking what`s with these motherfuckers?"
>He flipped the coin again, color changed to green.
>"Time to find out what the green fucker does!"
>The chemical burns on his arm begin to heal at an extremely slow, but noticable pace.
>"It fucking heals me!"

>Mim was invisible yet again, but you could see a slight shimmer where his blade and claws were.
>They appeared to shoot straight up in the air and cling to the ceiling.
>Then they disappeared and a gash opened up along the sides of two of the bulletkin.
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
>>7834504
"HEY, MIM, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, GET BACK BEHIND US"
>He throws a Fusion Grenade
>It clears the room because most of the bulletkin were clumped together
>>7834580
(/qst/ doesn't allow RP, funny enough)
>>
>>7834863
>Mim is blown back by the explosion and lands next to you.
>"Ah... shit, that hurt."
>You see a piece of wood embedded in its shoulder.
>"Yep, I see that too, don`t worry."
>He hides behind cover next to you and slowly pulls the fragmentation out of his shoulder.

>Aruin hid behind his table, occasionally taking shots at the few bulletkin that remained.
>>
>>7835018
"Sorry mate, tried to warn ya. Hey Ariun, toss that coin over to Mim here, he could use the heals"

>he switches to his Omniwrench and throws it at the shotgun-kin, killing it
>that was the last of them
>he peeks out from behind the heavily damaged table, noting a wooden chest and two more doors on the far wall
>>
>>7835128
>"Yeah, here Mim."
>Ariun tosses the coin to Mim.

>Mim catches the coin with his clawed hand.
>"You're right, this shit actually works."
>He stands up as the wound on his shoulder rapidly heals.
>"Anyways, that chest isn't a mimic. Feel free to crack that fucker open."

>They both stand beside you and wait to see what was in the chest.
>>
Guys, I'm getting really worried. All of this tech in the hands of unstable governments? That isn't going to be good. What are they finding in North Korea?

We need to think about getting the technology to escape the planet.
>>
>>7835350
>he flips open the chest after giving it a tap to be certain it's safe
>it contains a sack of gold, which he splits
>he looks at the two doors, picking the left one at random
>it reveals the boss door
"you guys wanna explore this floor some more, or go face down a big one?"
>>
>>7835452
>Ariun looks at the boss door.
>"I think we should look around for a bit more. What about you, MIm?"

>"Well, I'm up for a bit more exploration. I think we should leave this place soon though."
>Mim looked down.
>"Like... maybe pretty soon."
>>
>>7835507
"well, if we're looking to get this done faster, we should clear out the boss first and then decide if we want to explore the first floor some more, leave, or go further down, because the boss usually has something useful"
>>
>>7835529
>Mim nods.
>"Yeah... let's do that."
>Its voice was pained, and its eyes were narrowed.
>Mim and Ariun approach the boss door.

>Ariun looks back at you.
>"You ready man?"
>>
File: Thugs4Less.jpg (144KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Thugs4Less.jpg
144KB, 512x512px
(when you hit post too soon)

>>7835589
>He opens the door
>the room beyond is enormous, seeming to extend over the surface with it's height
>and flying around that room is pic related
"...ah shit"
>missiles begin to rain down from the chopper!
"GET BEHIND ME!"
>Aidan's amulet begins to dim as a purple barrier forms between them and the explosions
"FUCK!"
>>
>>7835613
>Ariun is by your side, firing the revolver at the pilot of the vehicle.
>Meanwhile, Mim is behind the both of you.

>You hear an ear-piercing shriek.
>There's something wrong with the mimic.
>>
>>7835679
>can't turn around the shield is directional and it's the only protection we have so until it runs out he stands still and lobs grenades at it

"You alright!?"
>>
>>7835711
>Mim does not appear to be okay.
>The only answer you get is another scream.
>The mimic was getting taller, spikes were sprouting from its shoulders and arms, and its many eyes tightened into thin crimson lines.
>It lifted an arm, pointing it towards the boss.
>The limb rapidly stretched forwards, becoming increasingly sharp, until it speared the enemy through the chest.

>Then it turned towards you and Ariun.
>>
>>7835788
>the helicopter crashes into the ground, the blue man inside being ejected and vanishing somewhere
>the shield dies, amulet dark once more
>Aidan whirls on the mimic
"oh shit is he turning on us!?"
>backs away rapidly, readying his plasma grenades, he's low on those but after seeing what mimics were capable of he didn't want to take a chance
>>
>>7835873
>Ariun stands between you and the mimic.
>"Mim!"
>The mimic halts its steps towards you.
>It growls for a moment, but seems to be hesitating.
>"I think I was right about something. We need to lead Mim out of here. I'll keep his aggro and you grab whatever the fucking treasure was."
>Ariun takes off towards the mimic.
>>
File: 2235409c12c527255e4c056bcf91003.png (1MB, 752x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2235409c12c527255e4c056bcf91003.png
1MB, 752x1080px
(If I find an Eyebot, I'm playing this through the speaker. It's practically a Synth anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA4QOtUlVSs&t=1m15s .)
>>
>>7835930
"... Really should have seen this coming, yeah, hang on!"
>He digs through the wreck, scrapping the parts he could pry off with his wrench and pulling the real loot out of the glove box: a Nanotech case
>He is now the proud owner of a ship-sized laser cutter he probably can't turn on and several pieces of unknown metal, though it's obviously not carbonox given that it fucking crumpled on impact with the ground
>He shoves it all into his bag and helps guide his companions out of the Gate
>>
>>7836047
>Ariun sprints after you, dodging strikes from Mim as he goes.
>Meanwhile, you notice Mim gradually becoming less monstrous, less threatening.
>Soon, the three of you exit the gate.
>And Mim promptly collapses on the ground.
>The mimic looked relatively normal now, which made you both sigh from relief.

>"So, I was right."
>>
>>7836128
"Okay, note to self: if a monster leaves the dungeon it fucking stays out of the dungeon"
>He flexes his glove on his knee, bent over panting from having to dodge all those attacks
>Behind the group, the sound of stone shifting can be heard as the dungeon resets
"So, head back to town, check out the loot, do another run tomorrow? I think there's enough gold for a good weekly paycheck here, though if we split it it's probably not as much. Oh, and, I got the reward"
>He pulls out the nanotech canister, unlocking it
"This will make one of you compatible with Nanotech, makes you healthier, stronger, lets you gain in power the more you fight, and makes nanotech weapons work better. Heals wounds instantly, too"
>>
>>7836229
>Ariun looks at the small canister.
>"I guess I'll take it."
>He takes the container in hand and activates it.
>Then his muscles tense up.
>"Alrighty then... This is weird."
>He looks back down at Mim.
>"Anyways, I think we can bring monsters out of the dungeon and they'll become sentient."
>>
>>7836296
"...You took that better than I did, I was on the ground twitching when I took in Nanotech"
>He chuckles
"Yeah, but uh, I ain't keen on bringing out zombies, bullets, or slimes, those guys just wouldn't do well, better to abort them in the Dungeons then let them suffer out here"
"But I'd happily bring out another mimic, or something that isn't going to be considered an abomination for the rest of time"
>>
>>7836345
>Ariun shrugged.
>"I've been shot before. I can handle a bit of weird shit."

>Mim sat up.
>"What the fuck happened? I didn't hurt one of you fuckers, right?"
>Somehow, his seven eyes managed to convey a look of concern.
>>
>>7836433
"Fair enough"
>He looks down at Mim*
"Hey man, we found out why monsters shouldn't go back in the dungeon once they leave, no one got hurt though, and we got the loot, so it's all good, but uh... You're not invited next time"
>>
>>7836512
>Mim looked a bit dissapointed.
>"Yeah... that probably wasn't a good idea. But now I don't think there's any reason for me to stick around if I can't help you guys. I don't want to hurt any of you."

>Ariun pulled the mimic to its feet.
>"Don't worry about it, man. Let's go home."
>He looks to you.
>"You ready to head home?"
>>
>>7836598
"You're good mate, you're a Mimic, that's really fucking useful up here, being able to disguise and change into shit is something a lot of people would kill for"

"I'm actually gonna head back to my place, make sure it didn't get robbed, I'll give you a lift if you like, but I might be gone in a few days, some guy in France wants to take a look at something I picked up on one of my solo runs, if I do go though, I'll be back in a few days"

"Oh, here"

>he shares some of the plates
"you can probably sell those for something, or use them as armor, they seemed pretty resistant up until they hit the ground"
>>
>>7836741
>Ariun looks takes the few plates that you gave him.
>"Thanks man. And yeah, I'm going to need that lift."

>Mim slowly made his way to your truck with the rest of you,
>"Do you... do you think I could go with you, Aidan? I think exploring the surface would be pretty fucking cool."
>>
>>7836797
"I'd be fine with that man, though you run the risk of being detected by the guys at the University I'm delivering this thing to, if they find out you're a mimic they'll probably want to examine you"

>he drives them over to their house
>>
>>7836831
>You arrive there to see Riley sitting with Fang.
>It was good to see them getting along.
>Ariun stepped out of the car.
>"See you later, Aidan. And you too, Mim."

>Mim waved to Ariun.
>"I`ll see you later too."

(I`m pretty fucking exhausted. Gotta turn in for the night.)
>>
>>7837078
(fair enough man, night)
(...feels kinda weird to be like, the only two people in this thread)
>>
>Aidan returns home with his new friend, setting up a bed for the guy and then checking online

>>7835384
Oh god there would be Gates in North Korea
Oh god what ARE they finding there!?
I think my Gate might have a way out, it's a sci-fi primary, and I know the setting has FTL travel, but I'd need to go past the second floor at least to get it, looks like they kept the really powerful shit down deeper in these things.
>>
File: 9525-1-1456265324.jpg (989KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
9525-1-1456265324.jpg
989KB, 2560x1440px
>>7837083
(I'm here too!)
>>
>>7837800
(Yeah, six IPs in the thread though, and it was just me and the guy playin Mim for several hours)
>>
(not dying on me)
>>
>>7840083
(Can the OP bump?)
>>
>>7840092
(Maybe?)
>>
>>7840092
not on the first post
>>
>the North Koreans have been sending soldiers into their Gates non stop
>They are the first to reach the tenth floor of any dungeon
>A lone, starving soldier, the last of a hundred men sent down, brings back a scroll
>Kim Jong-un has just been delivered instructions on becoming a DnD wizard through this scroll
>Ten children are rapidly hand-picked by him to be granted this power
>Their study will take years, but they will become as gods by the end, power honed by the Gates
>Fortunately for the rest of the world, the idiot announced this fact on live TV
>They estimate the children will need five years to reach level one wizardhood, and then another year gaining experience to be capable of casting level nine spells
>The race is on for real now
>>
>>7842174
Oh fuck
Oh FUCK
I NEED TO START RAIDING MY GATE AND FAST, I NEED A FUCKING SPACE SHIP
>>
> President Trump has walled off specific gates for exclusive use by the army and is telling citizens that they will be compensated for relinquishing any loot they find to the government
> Simultaneously, hackers are working overtime to leak the government's most recent findings
> It seems as if the US is opting to arm entire armies with weapons found in the Gates, and are sending new findings straight to universities for research
> Most of these cordoned Gates follow a science-fiction theme, with the Gungeon theme being an exception
>Leaks have shown the President shooting targets with a wide variety of outlandish looking guns
> Also, for some reason, popular celebrities are constantly referencing the planet Venus in their music and in casual conversation
>>
>>7842174
North Korea has wizards in the making.
Oh fuck, what if they learn to craft golems!?
>>
>Putin is doing much the same as Trump, restricting access to the gates and sending a flood of soldiers into them, gathering supplies. He, however, seems primarily interested in the fantastical and magical... Until a squad comes across a single, red and white ball
>The first Pokemon Gate has been found, and it's in Russia
>>
>someone brings what appears to be a map back from the Brooklyn Gate
>It is not actually a map, in the sense that it doesn't help you get anywhere
>But it DOES tell you that at the very least this particular gate has a THOUSAND floors, and every ten floors the theme seems to shift
>>
Jesus mother of fuck on a pogo stick I just checked the news and OH GOD SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.
North Korea has the secret to magic
Trump is starting to restrict access to Gates and asking for us to turn in our loot
Someone seems to have proof that we're barely scratching the surface of these dungeons...

Fuck, I'm preparing for a long trip today, I might not come out for a week if all goes well.
>>
>Leakers are becoming quite occupied when a vulnerability in classified security systems is found
>Trump claims the a company of elite soldiers has been dispatched to a Gate somewhere in Austin, Texas and will emerge from the 10th floor with record-breakng numbers of survivors
>Leaks validate this claim as camera footage shows soldiers firing miniature nukes, silver bullets and ultraviolet rays at monsters of all shape and size
But this footage wasn't taken from within a Gate.
>People speculate that America is capturing monsters from the Gates to record their weaknesses in detail
>This show of force has caused Gatecrashes to rise drastically in popularity, either to prepare for a coming war, to support their country by murdering monsters or to feed the fanatical gun craze that is invading pop culture
>However, some conspiracy theorists have speculated that this leak is all a red herring
>They believe the Austin Gate was already raided down to level 10, and whatever they found has something to do with Venus.
>>
>>7829256
(Are you still around, person who was RPing this with me? I was having a great time!)
>>
>Meanwhile, a certain faggot leaves a note for Mim before leaving, entering his Gate alone once more
>Most of the people in town have started calling it His Gate, as he's the only one who still goes, the others focused on keeping monsters from getting out and wreaking havoc.
>The usual patrol greets him, and he lets them know he's going for a longer stay and not to expect him back tonight.
>He checks the display on his glove: 5/20 Fusion grenades
>Hopefully the later floors have more ammo, he needs ranged options and throwing his wrench leaves him vulnerable
>He descends once more into the Gate.
>>
>>7842783
>>7843111
North Korea has one of the most powerful settings in Fiction. Russia has Pokémon. The US is starting to wall off dungeons, and Trump is part of some weird military conspiracy. He's probably setting up The Patriots or something.

I've had enough. I've waited my entire life for something like this to happen, and there isn't much keeping me here. I'm getting off this planet. There aren't any gates in my town since the Fallout one was closed off. Which fucking sucks, because I know that setting like the back of my hand.

Does anyone know what Gates they have in San Francisco?
>>
>>7843214
I think every dungeon has some level of DnD stuff, especially early on, it's just not usually the main theme, but you still find magic shit like an amulet that makes shields out of light or a weird book that I still haven't figured out.
But as for SanFran's themes, I got no clue, good luck mate.
...I say as I stand before my latest boss room, down to four Fusion grenades.
For once, I pray for ammo, rather than another artifact.
>>
>>7843264
>Oh fuck it's the Blargian Snagglebeast
>TIME FOR A WRENCH ONLY RUN
>THROW THAT THING LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, JUMP OVER THAT FIRE RING, DODGE THAT LASER
>OH FUUUUUUUUCK
>WHERES MY NANOTECH DOUBLE JUMP WORLD, WHERE IS IT WHEN I NEED IT!?
>Oh thank god an ammo crate!
>Fusion grenades up by ten
>Boom bitch.
>Snap a picture of its dead charred body before I loot it
I killed this, my whole body aches, my boots are partly melted, but I did it.
>>
>>7843264
Whatever the theme is, I'm finding a Gate and going in. I'm hoping for something with Mechs though. Like Macross.

Have you tried breaking stuff apart? That was where Ammo is stored in Ratchet & Clank. You blasted crates and it popped out.
>>
>>7843301
There are like, no crates on the first floor. Found one in the boss room though so that was nice.
I started finding Nanotech on floor 2 but I usually have to turn back before I get far into that level so fuck if I know.
>>
>>7843352
Damn. Have you found any shops, or upgraded any of your weapons? Fusion Grenades were really fun to kite enemies with.

How are you physically? Have you tried doing any of the crazy stuff you can do in that game, like casual sideflips or running forever without getting tired?
>>
>>7843423
I can't even strafe yet man, though the Nanotech did put me into damn near perfect physical form overnight, I used to be a lardass, but like, I got the Nanotech and then I woke up and had abs, like all my fat was converted to muscle.
Also, I still have signal on the second floor, so yay!
...Oh dear god sandsharks
>>
>>7843445
It sounds like the further you go, the better the technology you can find. Which makes it easier to go farther, etc. Is it true the difficulty scales with how many people there are in the Dungeon? I'm looking for one right now, but it's just me. Alone. By myself. I'd rather not get killed.
>>
>>7843503
Yeah, tech is better the farther you go, more ammo, more Nanotech, more enemies.
Fucking
I hate the pyrociter in game, but it was REALLY good at dealing with FUCKING SANDSHARKS
Just the Omniwrench does a decent job though.
The thing that spawns Sandsharks are tough as shit though, and no bolts to be found in return.
Found a chest though, here's hoping it's something good.
>>
>>7843214
There is a gate there?
>>
>>7843885
Seems like they're everywhere man.
I got some raratanium from that chest, and I have no idea what to do with it.
Boss time, I'm peeking through the door and... Oh god
It's captain quark.
DO I TAKE HIM ALIVE OR DESTROY HIM
>>
>>7844019
I haven't seen a gate in my home city. Well, not yet.
>>
>>7844067
Look around, they pop up in kinda unexpected places, like the one I frequent is on the shore of lake superior.
I'm scared to go into this boss room guys, it's Captain fucking Quark, standing around twirling his Combuster and making heroic poses and shit.
>>
>>7844262
You know the old adage that complaining on the Internet always works?
Because a gate nearby was found, inside a series of abandoned cellars deep underground the commercial district. At least the first floor follows the same ambiance.
>>
>>7844558
Sorry it took so long to reply, but that's great.
I just killed Captain fucking Quark, and I have been rewarded with his Combuster.

I'm not sure how to feel about killing him, given that I know if I had pulled him out of the dungeon I might have rehabilitated him, but Quark is a dick in most of his games anyways so even rehabilitated he might have just been a dick instead of a funny retard.
But the third floor is open for the first time, and my Glove upgraded.
>>
>>7844927
I have
Several regrets
I don't even know if I have signal this far down, but if anyone is reading this, I fucked up
I was not prepared
I'm hiding behind a table so the tyrranoids don't see me
They're having a fucking war with gungeon monsters, and I'm caught in the crossfire
Halp
>>
>>7845237
Which Gate?
>>
>>7845237
>You hear something behind you.
>A familiar man wielding an M1 Garand is hiding next to you.
>He has a few new things on his person.
>Including a mask that covers the lower half of his face.
>"Hey, I think we had the same idea, didn`t we?"
>>
>>7846295
"Fucking hell mate, didn't expect to see you down here!"
>He grins, lobbing a fusion grenade over the table and blowing out a group of 'noids
"Glad to have some backup, you ready to kick some ass?"
>>
>>7846459
>He grins.
>"Absolutely."
>He puts his M1 away and pulls out a rifle with a very odd looking sight.
>And shot a fucking beam of light at one of the groups of tyrranoids, ripping through three of them.
>"I found this in a green chest. Pretty fucking great!"
>>
File: Combuster.png (219KB, 581x449px) Image search: [Google]
Combuster.png
219KB, 581x449px
>>7846501
"Gungeon tech? Nice"
>His weapon flashes, changing to a pistol
>Pic related
>He starts blasting down enemies
>>
>>7846540
>Ariun charges fowards while flipping the coin.
>Red.
>He seems to move faster after this.
>You realize that depending on the color, it provides an augmented ability.
>Red is speed, Blue is strength, Green is healing.

>Together, you both manage to kill off the hordes of enemies in the room.
>>
>>7846540
(you alright there?)
>>
>>7844558 here
Hello again, went to check that gate. Didn't enter myself, I'm not that adventurous nor suicidal.
The local navy guys checked it out first, first floor is more cellars and generic fantasy stuff, second one is more cellars, but completely flooded with saltwater. Apparently the third floor has a full on nautical theme.
>>
>>7846990
(Yeah, busy, gimme a little bit, sorry)
>>
>>7847204
(I've got to head off in thirty minutes. I'm apologizing ahead of time)
>>
>>7847118
Hey, are you saying that Gate is in SF? Because fuck everything, we're delving it. Or I am, if you aren't also planning a charge.

I have no idea what theme that would be, though. SOMA? Lovecraft? A dungeon completely underwater doesn't sound friendly.
>>
>>7847258
or worse: Subnautica
>>
>>7847595
Well, you just gave me a heart attack. At least if we found the giant sub we'd be invincible. Would that be worth delving, though? The replicator technology it has could redefine the world, but not really get us to space. They're still coding the part with the rocket.
>>
>>7847660
if you want replication tech and spaceflight, find a fucking Star Trek Gate
>>
>>7847668
Where the fuck is that? I'm wandering around SF right now and exploring the first Gate that I see. There aren't any yet, though.
>>
File: OHGODFUCK.png (104KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
OHGODFUCK.png
104KB, 343x400px
>>7847692
I don't know, but if I can blast my way through a fucking Ratchet and Clank/Gungeon Gate I'm sure there's a Star Trek one out there

Speaking of which, my friend came in as backup, thank god. We've cleared out most of the third floor, a first for this Gate, I've been getting Nanotech and Ammo out the ass, which is fucking fantastic, but no really cool artifacts lying around yet.

We'll see with this boss. Peeked through the door and saw pic related.

I'm gonna stay the fuck out of melee with this bitch. Not sure about my buddy though.
>>
>>7847258
>>7847692
I thought the SF gate was under Alcatraz?
>>
>>7847786
Seems like big cities have several gates, I know there's at least five in NYC: one for each borough.
>>
>>7847750
Holy fuck that looks evil. Did Ratchet & Clank really need overgrown snapping turtles with a taste for blood?

Let me know if you find any artifacts! Ratchet & Clank has enough guns to blast through an army. Or any other Gate that exists, except something like Terminator. Even then you'd have a shot. Just bring lava and acid weapons.

>>7847786
I found one near Moscone Center. I don't know what the theme is, but I'm finding out.
>>
>>7847258
Sorry, not SF. This one was found under Valparaiso.
Though there are probably similar gates in other important port cities.
>>
>>7847978
Dude this level scared my balls off as a child, and now it's scaring them off again, only THIS time, it's real, and I have to fight that or leave with what I've got, which I can't allow myself to do because I need some way out of this fucking planet before North Korean wizards begin to fuck up literally everything, and I KNOW Ratchet and Clank has FTL
>>
>>7848096
Oh god I just realized there's probably a Gate containing fucking Sonic 06.
>>
File: GODDAMNSHITFUCK.png (112KB, 283x166px) Image search: [Google]
GODDAMNSHITFUCK.png
112KB, 283x166px
>>7848348
>very amazing battle takes place off screen
>a faggot takes a picture of the thing's corpse
I fucking hate the bosses from this game, but at least I lived
It called down a horde of fucking MUTANT FROGS
PIC RELATED
FUCK

I'M COVERED IN ALIEN BLOOD AND THERE'S SOME IN MY MOUTH AND IT DOESN'T FUCKING TASTE GOOD
FUUUUCK
THIS FUCKING BOSS BETTER HAVE BEEN GUARDING SOME GOOD SHIT
>>
>>7828359
what is this thread about
>>
>>7848591
(it's an RP thread bub)
>>
File: AnalRiftInducer.jpg (14KB, 323x183px) Image search: [Google]
AnalRiftInducer.jpg
14KB, 323x183px
>>7848582
>He pulls pic related from the monster's jaws, Nanotech merging it with his Omniwrench
...Holy shit
So you know how I mentioned Carbonox can survive a Black fucking Hole?
I just found a weapon that makes them.
>>
>>7849078
>he wonders how much Trump would pay for shit shit
>he wonders if Trump already has one of these, maybe they got it from the Brooklyn gate...
>oh god Trump might have a fucking Rift Inducer
>That's god damn terrifying
>>
>Nowadays more military are going in than coming out, and the survivors are left bruised, cut, and battered.
>The gates are starting to scale to the size of party and combat capability upon entering.
>>
>>7850243
>they already were doing that, but they've started to account for equipment as well
>>
>>7850243
>In response to the increased difficulty and loss of good soldiers, Trump changes his plan, sort of
>Anyone willing may now delve the previously restricted dungeons, but any unique items they retrieve are forfeit. The gold is theirs to keep
>Many begin to take up farming the first floors of Dungeons as a hobby, while others quit their old jobs and delve full time
>>
>>7849078
>Ariun looks at the device in your hands.
>"So, you`re saying that this thing`ll make that really tough material you were blasting away at. Sounds pretty good."
>You notice that his skin is a bit pale.
>Then you look down to see the rather large gash in his thigh.
>"Yeah... that."
>>
>>7851080
"It doesn't make Carbonox, it makes Black Holes"
>he giggles madly, then notices the gash
"Oh, shit, hang on, I saved a bit of Nanotech"
>he tosses a Nanotech case over
"Glad this shit got a lot more common down here"
>>
>>7851109
>Ariun breathes a sigh of relief as he uses the container.
>"I need to be a bit more careful... Anyways, are we going deeper into this thing?"
>He fidgets a bit, messing with the odd laser rifle in his hands.
>>
>>7851330
"Yeah"
>he looks past the boss monster's corpse, at the stairs leading further down
"I'd like to get to floor ten"
>>
>>7851497
>"That`s... gonna be quite the trek, man."
>Ariun looks nervous.
>"Fang and Mim`ll take care of Riley."
>He stepped forwards, obviously ready to continue.
>"So, let`s go."
>>
>>7851568
"Yeah, let's go, I wanna try out this Rift Inducer"
>He grins, holding up the new gun
"If this works man, if this works I'm gonna have so much fun"
>He heads down the stairs, coming upon what appears to be a level straight out of the Gungeon: The Hollow
>>
>>7851641
>Ariun hadn't played many video games before, so he wasn't too familiar with this place.
>You noticed him grip the Hexagun tightly.
>He sighs, calming down.
>"Okay, let's do this."
>He pushes a door on the right of the hall open.
>Within is a small, cloaked figure wielding a staff.
>A flurry of red orbs appear in vague, simple shapes, then speed towards the both of you.
>>
>>7851926
>Aidan raises the Rift Inducer, firing it once
>A strange black orb launches out, stoping mid-air and then swelling to the size of a beech ball
>It swallows the bullets whole, followed by the wizard thing that fired them
>It tugs at the two men's clothes, but doesn't move either of them, despite everything else in the room that isn't nailed down going towards it
>After a few seconds, it fades away
"...Holy shit"
>He fucking cackles
"I LOVE THIS GUN"
>>
>>7851982
>Ariun stares at the weapon, then at you.
>"Well... that's effective."
>He casts a slight look of disappointment at his rifle.
>"I call the next thing we get out of a chest."
>>
>>7852019
"Dude you can have it, I'm set for like, the next five floors as long as I can get ammo"
>Speaking of a chest, there's a black one that just dropped out of nowhere
>>
>>7852050
>"Welp, here we go."
>A wide grin spreads across his face.
>He kicks the chest open and pulls out a large, crimson missile launcher.
>"Hell yes."
>>
>>7852127
"Nice"
>He snags the ammo box that came with the gun, cracking it open and finding Gungeon Universal Ammoâ„¢ that works to fill up his Rift Inducer
>He picks one of the three doors in the room at random, kicking it open with surprising strength
>Inside is a giant Iron Maiden, and several strange green guys doing ritual shit
>The iron maiden open, and waves of red spikes shoot out in all directions
"Ho shit!"
>He dives behind a table
"You got this mate!"
>>
>>7852184
>There's a glint in his eye as he pulls the trigger of the intimidating weapon.
>A burst of air, the scent of gunpowder and smoke, the flash of the explosion.
>Over in an instant.
>Fragments of the enemy are strewn about, and the spikes gradually dissipate.
>"Well, I've got... 119 more shots.
>>
>>7852319
>He cackles again
"I understand gun nuts so much more now, explosions are fucking FUN"
>He hefts the Rift Inducer onto his shoulder
"20 shots here"
>He kicks in the only other door in the room, revealing an empty space with a single green chest
>He switches to his wrench and gives it a hard wallop
>No response
"All yours mate... We probably need everything we can get, I don't think it's going to be so easy after this floor"
>>
>>7852559
>Ariun opens the chest and pulls out a small amulet.
>It`s in the shape of a rocket-like bullet.
>"I guess we`ll figure this out as we go."
>He seems much more confident.
>>
>>7852863
>Having kickass guns will do that
"Yeah, with weapons like these, this floor is gonna be cake"
>he switches between his four weapons, inspecting each as he moves to the next door
>He is greeted by some strange floating stone head, several bulletkin, and another Iron Maiden to boot
>He slips to the side, letting Ariun have a clear shot and kicking over a table to block the shots already coming as he fires off a Rift to one corner, gathering up most of the small bulletkin, but barely moving the iron maiden and the stone thing
>>
>>7852926
>Ariun immediately aims for the Iron Maiden, taking it out with a single, well placed rocket.
>The rocket moved much faster than before, and hit with an incredible, resounding impact.
>The stone head launches an attack towards him, but Ariun kicks up a table to block it.
>He peeks out along the other side of his cover and pops off a shot, the resulting explosion blowing the head to pieces.
>"Dude... this thing is overpowered."
>>
>>7853023
"I think the Dungeon is going to compensate on the next floor man, I just can't shake the feeling this is going to get a lot harder"
>He kicks his table over the edge of one of the pits that are scattered across the room, sending it into the void
>there is, sadly, no satisfying crash
>He picks a door at random, revealing the boss door
"...you ready?"
>>
>>7853074
>He loads three rockets into the launcher.
>"Yeah. Let`s do this."
>>
File: WALLMONGER.jpg (429KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WALLMONGER.jpg
429KB, 2560x1440px
>>7853141
>He kicks open the double doors
>OH GOD REGRET
>SO MUCH REGRET
>IT'S THE FUCKING WALLMONGER
"I'LL TRY TO CLEAR OUT IT'S FUCKING ENDLESS BULLETS, YOU SHOOT IT TO DEATH BEFORE IT SMASHES US!"
>He fires off a Rift, sucking up like half the wall's shots, but not affecting the wall itself at all
>>
>>7853386
>Ariun flips the coin.
>Yellow.
>"This is new!"
>He weaves through the mass of slow moving bullets until he can fire a shot.
>You see a flurry of rockets and a mass of explosions.
>The Wallmonger still stands, but it has been weakened.
>Meanwhile, you notice the few bullets that manage to hit Ariun don`t do much damage.
>He still recoils in pain, but the Yellow shade must greatly increase defenses.
>"Use the fusion grenades! It`s weak to explosives!"
>>
>>7853632
"Right!"
>He fires off another Rift to protect himself from the oncoming shots, and switches to his Fusion Grenades, lobbing several right at the thing's face as it spews a column of fire
>>
>>7853662
>Ariun is caught in the flames.
>You see a dark outline of him walking forwards.
>He lifts the launcher.
>And fires a volley at point blank range.
>A roar, a crunch, and it crumbles.
>Ariun is standing there, looking like he`d been in the sun too long.
>"Well, this hurts. Could`ve been worse."
>A small crate awaits the both of you in the next room.
>>
>>7853818
"...Jesus Christ on a pogo stick mate, you okay?!"
>He realizes he's out of Nanotech
>Shit
>Maybe there's a case of it in the box
>He pries it open with his wrench
>>
>>7853818
>Within the box lies a container of nanotech, (thankfully), and some ammunition.
>"I don`t think my Nanotech got depleted at all, so you use that."
>He sat down.
>"Anyways, why don`t we take a break here?"

(Logging off for the night. Was good fun, this stuff.)
>>
>>7853952
"...You look like you got seriously sunburned man, but if you say so..."
>He tucks the case away for later and resupplies
"Yeah, maybe a break, sleep in shifts?"
>>
>>7854064
>The figure shit out and pass out in shifts for the rest of the night
>>
(Is this self RPing, or does one person post about exploring a Gate while another DMs? It seems like it went from the second to the first.)
>>
(BUMP)
>>
(its on page ten)
>>
>>7855140
(Aruin and Aidan are two different players, dunno what happened to the fallout pair or the deathclaw guy though)
(Feel free to do whatever mate, come up with world events like North Korean wizards)
>>
>>7843145
(Sorry for the wait, I've been too busy to post recently.)

>>7829256
>The synths and protectrons are unable to give you an exact date of creation.
>Apparently, they were randomly generated as soon as you entered.
>It would appear that this gate is primarily fallout themed, rather than being based out of a vault. They do mention safe areas deeper in, however.
>Food might be a problem, as you haven't found any yet, and neither have the synths or robots.
>You come across a deactivated mister gutsy, guarded by strong enemies
>Of course, obtaining it is completely optional, but it would be extremely risky to attempt doing so.
>Either way, the boss door is only a few more minutes inside
>>
File: Deathclaw_fo4(2).png (2MB, 801x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw_fo4(2).png
2MB, 801x1048px
>>7859317
(Deathclaw guy/fallout pair member here)
(Have been busy with stuff)
(Will try to get back into posting)
>Fang wakes up on the couch
Hello?
Anybody here?
>The deathclaw starts searching the house, her leg healed by now
>She grabs some meat out of the fridge, and eats it, before continuing her search
Maybe they went somewhere...
>>
>One of the many St. Louis gates has just been discovered to contain a very particular theme
>TwoKinds
>>
>>7859901
No
Pls no
>>
OH GOD
WHY
I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE FROM THE FURRIES
NOW THEY'RE REAL
AND THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL US ALL
ANYONE WITH THE POWER TO HELP, EAST ST. LOUIS IS BEING OVERRUN WITH MAGIC FURRIES
THIS IS WORSE THAN THE FURGUSON RIOTS
>>
(I come back, and thread is dead.)
(Wonderful)
>>
File: DEUSVULT.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DEUSVULT.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>7860259
>In a spastic fit of intense autism Anon rolls off his throne
>Cheeto dust following suit as the fat slob crashes into the ground
THE JEWS ARE AT IT AGAIN
>Anon dons his medieval armor, previously used for larping and of course; Slaying pussy.
>Ave maria
>AnonKnight will no longer permit such furfaggotry
>Waddles out of his mothers basement and charges towards the gates of autism
>loses breath, takes a quick mountain dew break
>charges again
DEUS VULT
>>
>>7860793
>Kedrien, a race of magic furry hippies, complete with crystals
>They're fighting in the streets with everything in sight
>No one knows how so many escaped
>Must be the lack of police presence...
>>
>>7861265
>There are, of course, people fighting back, but furry tricks and magic seem to be winning against the black people with guns
>>
File: 1459936221266.png (211KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
1459936221266.png
211KB, 467x467px
>>7861265
>>7861367
>Gets ready to begin the next crusade
>Suddenly AnonKnight stops and ponders
>Notices the furfaggots are currently at war with the blacks
>furfaggots are currently winning
Nevermind, furfags are doing me a favor
>Deus vult can wait until all the niggers in his neighborhood are dead
>AnonKnight returns to mothers basement to continue his daily browse of /pol/
>roll credits
>>
>>7861529
>A group of Kedrien follow him home
>They're plotting to rape and pillage, and the wind carries this to AnonKnight's ears
>>
>>7860259
THE RIOT POLICE JUST GOT FUGGED, THERES FUCKING TELEPORTING FURRIES THROWING AROUND FIREBALLS AND SHIT
THEY'RE BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE DOWNSTAIRS
FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>7861567
>Tells the wind kindly to fuck off
>Informs it that Furfaggots cannot enter holy ground without consequence
>Tells his mom to whip himself up some delicious chicken tendies
>Locks basement door
>Unzips crotch plate and flops out his pecker for a hannah montanna fap session
>Yells at his mother again to hurry up with the chicken tendies
>>
>>7861647
>The Kedrien seem to ignore the laws of "holy ground", invading your home
>You hear a small scuffle upstairs, and then your mother cries for help, the FURRIES have overpowered her...
>>
>>7861632
>And so anon passed from the world, dying on Kedrien claws
>>
File: guts12.jpg (100KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
guts12.jpg
100KB, 600x588px
>>7861670
>Scuffles upstairs in a wild rage, pecker still flopping about
>Bursts down basement door, despite the fact it would have been easier to simply unlock it
Get away from my chicken tendies REEEE
>swinging his claymore with his fapping hand, AnonKnight swipes at the closest heretic in sight
>His semen covered hand causes him to lose grip, resulting in the claymore to hurl itself towards the insidious furfaggots
>only weapon left is his dick
>are you sure you want to continue? [Y]/[N]
>>
>>7861738
>The Kedrien turn and stare at the fat man in ill-fitting armor attempting to attack them
>They laugh, and one of them playfully slashes at AnonKnight's throat, making it intentionally easy to dodge
>>
File: Guts_slasher_smile_7502.jpg (107KB, 654x421px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_slasher_smile_7502.jpg
107KB, 654x421px
>>7861763
>Choosing [Y]
>Clearly at some point you need to realize your choices in life and see how much of a mistake they were
>no matter
>AnonKnight falls over, gasping
>His mountain dew levels are incredibly low, lack of chicken tendies have left his defenseless
>Near choking his dick to death, he rises, wiener still in hand
You faggots should have stayed in whatever gay furry shitshow you crawled out of
>Helicopter dick ramps up, reaching dangerous levels of force
You can kill my mother. But nobody denies me my chicken tendies
>He propels himself forwards at ludicrous speed
>rape commences
>>
>>7861852
>Rape of the floor by a floundering fat man
>Or did you forget most of the world operates on real physics still?
>The furries laugh at the poor bastard, and stab him in the gut, giving him a long, painful death
>>
>>7861867
>Telepathically kill all furries
>>
File: 1460173105421.png (509KB, 476x528px) Image search: [Google]
1460173105421.png
509KB, 476x528px
>>7861867
>Implying furfaggots with b.s magic abilties are the only ones that get to ignore reality
>The fatass anon rapes the floor so hard that it collapses the ground underneath them
>He may be bleeding, but atleast the furries fall to their demise
>Good riddance
>Go back to browsing /pol/
>roll credits
>>
>>7861898
>With what power you shitposting mong, did you raid a Gate and obtain this strength?
>>7861917
>Anyone who comes out of a gate can have BS magic, but anon stayed home instead of doing the dangerous things early on
>The fatass finally breaks the floor, sending the Kedrien into the basement and crushing some under rubble
>Most survive though
>>
>>7861942
With the power of shitposting and that you suck
>>
>>7861942
>I'm fine with this ending
The only good furry is a dead furry
>>
>>7861942
If these creatures came from the 'gates of autism'. Wouldn't that mean anyone with autism would possess bullshit powers inherently? Check mate.
>>
>Francis Slay, mayor of St. Louis, calls a state of emergency
>National guard, armed with gungeon weapons, are deployed, and after a few failed initial confrontations, learn enough about the Kedrien to contain them back to their Gate
>The situation has mostly resolved, but the city will take time to recover
>>
>>7862019
(The gates contain the artifacts and powers of autism, thus, while autists are equipped with the knowledge to obtain these things, anyone could acquire them, and creatures born from the gates will start with them.)
>>
>>7862035
(So all the monsters that come out are equally if not more autistic than everyone else. Got it.)
>>
>>7862062
(Well most of them are made mental zombies by the magic of the Gates, so yes, in a sense, though some can recover and keep their powers)
>>
>>7862066
(is this a recurring thread or a one off thing)
>>
>>7862235
(Recurring, this is the second thread)
>>
>meanwhile, a certain faggot is working his way through the fifth floor
>Many enemies are too heavy for his Rift Inducer to suck in and destroy, but the rocket launcher his buddy has can take them down in a few shots
>Ammo and Nanotech have become more rare though...
>>
>>7861962
>An hour later the rest of that particular group of Kedrien are dead by American hands
>>
>>7862599
>The faggot gets pinned down, ducking behind a pillar for protection
>He's out of Rift Inducer ammo, and his other two weapons are low
>Huge tanks and several brands of robot block the way...
>He considers his options
>One case of Nanotech left in his bag
>He pulls it out, looking at it
>He recalls something he witnessed in the actual games: a wrench only run
>He looks at his Omniwrench
>This isn't a game
>But he doesn't really have a choice
>Time to see how mobile he really is now
>He rolls out from behind the pillar, throwing his wrench and begining a fight he may not live through...
>>
File: IMG_3173.png (220KB, 473x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3173.png
220KB, 473x318px
>>7859901
Pics?
>>
>>7863281
East st. Louis just got overun with those things for like, five hours
Apparently there's a gate they escaped from somewhere in the city, fuck if I know where though
>>
>>7863256
>Over an hour of fighting later, the faggot stands victorious over Chairman Drek's giant mech, panting heavily
>He takes a picture of the dented and smoking machine at an angle that makes it still recognizable, posting it online
I LEARNED HOW TO STRAFE AND FLIP, AND JUST WENT WRENCH-ONLY ON THIS CUNT
HOLY SHIT I AM SO GLAD THIS THING RETURNS WHEN THROWN
...I obviously can't carry any of this mech back so I'm going through the glove box
>>
(whoever started that twokinds shit killed the thread, good job faggot)
>>
File: Clank_is_Unconscious.png (255KB, 1280x531px) Image search: [Google]
Clank_is_Unconscious.png
255KB, 1280x531px
>>7864285
...Guys
Holy shit
I just found pic related inside the mech
I don't know how to repair him if he's broken but still holy fuck
>>
>>7859719
>Riley steps out of his room, looking around.
>"Oh, hi Fang..."
>He yawns, likely having been asleep this entire time.
>"Good morning."
---
>>7864285
>Ariun is somewhere else, possibly on the same floor, maybe not.
>You'd lost each other when a door slammed shut between you, and it locked the both of you apart.

>Ariun was actually on the sixth floor, wandering about and killing nearly everything he had come across.
>He had discarded the Hexagun and his M1.
>In favor of a small, azure-chrome pistol that he found in a black chest.
>It was the size of a regular Glock, but the rounds it fired quite literally shattered whatever it hit.
>And he was now about to fight the boss of this floor.
>>
>>7865936
>Aidan descends the stairs to the sixth floor, only to find it already cleared and looted
>Realizing that Aruin must have somehow found a way past the last boss room without fighting it, he runs ahead, finding any unbroken ammo crates and filling up his weapons
>He's upgraded his Fusion grenades into the Fusion Bomb, which releases smaller grenades after the initial explosion
>His Combuster is his least used weapon, at level 2
>His Rift Inducer is up to level 3, which means he can merge rifts to make them last longer and suck in larger enemies
>He is unable to reach Aruin in time, and the boss door slams shut on him, locking him out of the fight
>>
>>7866137
>The boss... didn't fit the theme of the earlier floors.
>It was a semi-corrupted mass of creatures and machines.
>It periodically released a disquieting sound of breath entering and leaving it's lungs.
>Ariun looked at the monster.
>Then he looked back at the door.
>"It seems you're in pain."
>He slowly pulls the pistol out of his holster.
>"Let's fix that."

>You hear the sounds of screeching, unsettling crunching, and the occasional sound of a small pistol firing.
>There's nothing you can do but wait, for now.
>>
>>7866269
>While he waits, he looks for an on button for the little robot he picked up
>He unfortunately doesn't find one, but he DOES find some sort of beam emitter in it's chest cavity, where he stored items in the games
>It suddenly fires, striking Aidan and shrinking him down to microscopic size, dropping him into the robot's internals
>Looks like he's fixing this guy from the inside out
>>
>>7866348
>Ariun stands before the beast, breathing becoming more difficult.
>Tends to happen when half of your right lung is gone.
>Good thing he wasn't human, or he'd have been dead at this point.
>Without Aidan watching him, he was free to use his natural abilities to the fullest.
>And so he did, wings spread wide and natural armor covering his body.
>The corrupted monster in front of him was made of a variety of enemies from different media, and it was a pain in the ass to deal with.
>Attacks were random and hard to predict, and typically caught Ariun off-guard.
>But he would win this fight.
>>
>>7866598
(Wut)
>>
>>7866639
(I kinda planned this out. When the one guy passed Fang on the street and daid 'You're not alone up here', he was talking about himself. But Aidan doesn't know this.)
>>
File: 331-2-1447642803.jpg (369KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
331-2-1447642803.jpg
369KB, 1680x1050px
>>7865936
Morning...
Where did the others go?
I'm a bit worried...
(Riley was the kid, right?)
>>
>>7866735
(Riley is the kid.)
---
>"I dunno."
>He rubs his eyes with his fists.
>"Maybe one of the gate things."
>He steps past you, walking into the kitchen.
>The kid looks like he didn't sleep well.
>"Hey, can you grab the cereal?"
>He's pointing at a box of Cheerios.
>>
>>7866720
(I kinda didn't realize they were the same person, wow)
>>
>>7867007
(though, of course, this raises like, a lot of questions, namely why Ariun can be back in the dungeon without going mad like Mim)
>>
>>7867007
(Well, everything detail in what I write is important, even for a single moment.)
>>7867071
(And that's because Ariun has been maintaining his composure for a long time, and has the willpower to overcome the dungeon's influence.)
>>
>>7866598
>Meanwhile a shrunken faggot explores a robot's internal "organs", being guided by the AI's systems in the repairing of several parts, using a new magnet tool he was given to move larger bits of metal around
>It's surprisingly peaceful, no other enemies stalk the wiring, and once the robot is repaired, the automated systems help guide him back to the shrink ray, which reverses the process and jettisons him in the process, the whole thing finishing in time to see the boss door open once more
>>
>>7867199
>Ariun quickly does away with any outward abilities before Aidan could see.
>Laying before the both of them was a huge pile of corpses strwen across the arena-like room.
>All from different origins.
>"So, uh... you won't need to deal with the boss. I took care of it."
>He puts one hand behind his hand and slides the pistol into his holster with the other.
>>
>>7867290
>Aidan laughs
"I can see that, looks like we both missed each other's most fierce battles, while you were clearing this floor I was fighting Chairman Drek in a giant mech with just my wrench, got this little guy as a reward"
>He hoists the Clank lookalike onto his shoulder, it's still inactive, something else must be going on with it
"Not sure why it's still inactive, given I just spent the last half hour fixing it from the inside, thing has a fucking shrink ray, you know?"
>He puts it into his backpack and sets it on his shoulder
"So, keep going?"
(GOD SHITFUCK DAMNIT MY BOSS JUST CALLED ME IN, GTG)
>>
>>7867486
(See you later then.)
---
>Ariun nods.
>"Yeah, we should keep going. Whenever you're ready."
>>
>Up north, in the land of "holy fuck it's cold": Anchorage, Alaska
>The ice and snow have been keeping the monsters from coming out, but a brave man finally delved into it, and what he found would change the world, for Anchorage holds a dungeon themed after...
>Worm
>https://parahumans.wordpress.com/
>>
File: IMG_20170221_191934.jpg (65KB, 549x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_191934.jpg
65KB, 549x318px
>>7866927
(Sorry, bit of a slow poster)
(Hope you don't mind too much)
Cereal?
Um...
>Grabs the box
>Her claws tear it open a little
>Sets it on the table, Cheerios spilling out
>>
>>7867889
>The child stares at the torn box.
>He shrugs and grabs a bowl.
>"Thank you."
>The kid digs through the fridge, grabs a jug of milk, and hefts it over to the table.
>He pours milk in his cereal and sits down.
>"So, are you feeling better?"
>>
File: alpha_by_silverbirch-d9hjsof.png (825KB, 800x839px) Image search: [Google]
alpha_by_silverbirch-d9hjsof.png
825KB, 800x839px
>>7868188
Uh...Yeah.
I heal really quickly, turns out...So that's good.
>Chews on a piece of beef
So, uh...How are you this morning?
>>
>>7868836
>"I'm okay. I want my mom to come home soon... but I'm alright."
>The kid stares into his bowl of cereal.
>"I dunno if she'll come back. Or if she's okay."
>>
File: 331-1-1447642803.jpg (401KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
331-1-1447642803.jpg
401KB, 1680x1050px
>>7868937
>Fang has studied enough on the internet to know what a "mother" is
Um...
Do you remember what happened to her?
That could help...
>>
>>7869248
(I apologize for the delay.)
---
>"I just remember seeing a monster, and then she was gone... I really don't know."
>He took a bite of cereal.
>"I really, really think she's still out there. Maybe in one of those Gates."
>>
>A man armed with an ornate katana that makes sephiroth's look normal appears in the middle of Houston, Texas
>He massacres over a hundred people, until he comes across someone with Gate-Gear, who survives the initial cut and is able to put a bullet in the man's skull
>The man pulls the metal slug from his forehead and laughs, cutting a hole in reality and vanishing with the man
>People are asking if anyone recognized the powers involved, namely absurd strength, speed, durability, and a sword that can cut portals
>>
>>7867552
>He adjusts his bag on his shoulders
"Onward, I guess"
>To the seventh floor
>two fucking days to get this far
>and there's been suggestions there's a thousand floors
>Just reaching the bottom of one dungeon would take years...
>>
>>7870889
>"Alrighty, let's go then."
>The both of you continued downwards to the next floor.
>And were surprised to see your breath fog the air as you descended the staircase.
>"It's fucking cold."
>>
>>7870980
>Aidan pulls up his hood, warding off the chill
>He switches to the Fusion Bomb, the glove covering his left hand
>He tucks the other in his pocket, hiding the remainder of his bare skin
"I like it, fighting will keep us warm soon"
>He kicks open the door
>>
>>7871101
>You caught a glimpse of a shifty expression on Ariun's face.
>You weren't sure what that was about.
>"I don't really like it too much, but I'm alright with it."
>He followed you downwards, to the first door of the next floor.
>He opened the door.

>There was nothing inside but a few old clay pots and a lantern.
>A door on the left and on the right.
>>
>>7871187
>he looks through the pots, grabbing a few coins
>Then kicks open the door on the right, readying a fusion bomb
>>
>>7871230
>Within the now opened room was a large number of bulletkin, though none you'd ever seen before.
>They looked like fifty cal. bullets and they were carrying massive rifles.
>"We should take cover. Like, now."
>>
>>7871314
>The amulet is glowing again, it's been like three floors since it had enough light to charge, but he had plenty of light to work with inside the robot
"Nah, I got this"
>he winds up and throws Fusion bombs like baseballs, smacking the snipers in the face with explosions and letting the amulet tank the return fire
>soon the room is clear
>he laughs
"...is it bad I enjoyed that a lot? or enjoy being in here in general? Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist"
>he searches the room for ammo and nanotech
>with any luck they might get a stockpile to bring home and sell
>>
>>7871419
>Within a small group of crates in the corner of a room was a little bit of nanotech.
>Ariun let you take all of it, though you suspected he was more injured than he let on.
>There was a green ammo crate within, and Ariun picked it up, restoring the ammo for the azure pistol.
>"Alright, where to now?"
>>
>>7871496
>looks around for doors to kick in
>it's kinda become his habit now, leaving his hands free to apply murder directly to enemy foreheads
>>
>>7871541
>You and Ariun quickly barrel through rooms and enemies before encountering a rather shiny looking crate.
>"You're up, Aidan."
>He nudges you towards the box.
>>
>>7871606
>he gives it a firm whack with his wrench, making sure it's not a mimic before he opens it
>>
>>7871651
>The crate growls at you.
>"It's a fucking mimic."
>It unfolds, stretching out into a vaguely bipedal shape.
>Massive, thin, razor sharp claws tipped the creature's hands.
>It had a fearsome glare in its three eyes.
>And a wicked grin filled with fangs.
>It charged towards the both of you before you could react.
>No, it was heading towards Ariun, who was running in the opposite direction.
>>
>>7871750
"WE SAVING THIS ONE OR KILLING IT!?"
>runs after the mimic
>>
>>7871775
>The question was answered the moment it came out of your mouth.
>IT had somehow caught Ariun in the chest with its claws.
>And it was tearing away at him.
>He was fighting back with everything he had though, but he wouldn't survive long.
>"We- aren't- saving- this one!"
>>
>>7871806
>oh HELL NO
>he smashes his wrench into the mimic, forcing it off Ariun and into the wall
>at which point it has the life beaten out of it by a very angry faggot with an oversized wrench
>>
i heard that a town near me had an undertale-themed dungeon

they already completely cleared the first few areas of it.

by killing absolutely everything.

there wasn't even any real treasure.
>>
>>7871848
>After you finished smashing the damned thing to a pulp, you turned your attention to Ariun.
>And by your observations, he really shouldn't be standing right now.
>Blood poured out from the wounds across his chest, and you could almost make out his heart beating through the massive, deep gash.
>"Ah... shit."
>He gave a weak smile, and you half expected him to follow the cliche and collapse right there, but he stood and shrugged.
>"I was caught off guard. Can't believe it got me like that."
>>
>>7871935
>Aidan tosses a Nanotech box over to the man, concern in his shaded eyes
"you might need another case, dude, you look like hell"
>He searches the mimic's remains while Ariun heals up
>>
>>7871965
>"Thanks."
>He caught the case and used it immediately.
>The wounds on his chest were the first to heal, but it wasn't skin that was regenerating.
>They were scales.
>Ariun hid it the best he could with his tattered jacket and willed them to change back to regular skin.
>"Don't mind that, just... ignore it."
>He stood there nervously.
>>
File: buzzblades.png (183KB, 370x451px) Image search: [Google]
buzzblades.png
183KB, 370x451px
>>7872034
"...Okay"
>he shrugged, pulling a new weapon from the mimic's chest
>pic related
"heheheheh, ooooh I'm gonna have loads of fun with this one, watch your head if I pull this out, I'm... not sure if it will start randomly targeting after the first bounce"
>>
>>7872126
>"Just be careful with it."
>Ariun was completely recovered at this point.
>"Anyways, I think that's the boss door right there."
>He pointed to a gilded door with an odd insignia on it.
>"Let's go."
>>
>>7872175
"It ricochets off of literally anything, even after cutting said thing clean through. I really can't be careful with this, the only thing the homing blades won't target is me"
>He opens the door carefully this time, Fusion Bombs at the ready
>>
>>7872244
>"You know what, I'll be fine. Just don't fire it directly at me."
>He walks forwards and kicks the boss door down.
>It fell with a resounding thud that seemed to rattle your brain in your skull.
>"Alright, let's go."

>The boss for this floor did not align with the typical Gungeon theme.
>It was a large tank that appeared to be made of ice.
>"Get ready!"
>>
>>7872304
"OH FUCK"
>he throws a few fusion bombs, then switches to the Rift Inducer, ready to use it to suck up oncoming bullets
>>
>>7872423
>The tank fires a blast of ice shards.
>They whizzed through the air, and though the majority were removed from existence by the Rift Inducer, one still managed to his you along the ankle.

>The fusion bombs his the tank and burst, then the miniature bombs exploded again.
>A large fracture appeared near the cannon of the tank.
>"Fire a grenade at me when I'm in the above this damned thing!"
>Ariun took advantage of its aggro being on you and leaped through the air.
>>
>>7872497
"FUCKING SHIT, HANG ON"
>He hops on one foot, wincing as he lobs another bomb
>>
>>7872634
>The explosive orb flew towards Ariun and reached him while he was directly above the tank.
>He spun midair and hit it with the back of his leg right into the crack.
>It detonated, causing the cannon to break off and crash to the ground.
>The tank was still operational though, and it continued to move about.
>The only weapons left on it were the small machine guns mounted on each side of it.

>Ariun landed, ridding himself of excess momentum by rolling and stopping in a crouched position.
>"I'll draw its fire, and you finish it!"
>>
>>7872754
>he nods, making a mental note to get another camera for next time to record amazing shit like that
>he throws another bomb at the tank
>>
>>7872794
>Ariun strafes around the tank as you bombard it with bombs, and soon, the thing comes crumbling down.
>"We fucking did it!"
>But the exit did not open.
>You could hear someone moving from within the destroyed tank.
>A small bulletkin popped his head out of the cockpit.
>Ariun climbed up the back of the vehicle and grabbed the bulletkin by the face, then proceeded to hurl it into the fucking ceiling.
>You heard a crunch, then the exit door began to open.
>"Alright, you wanna keep going?"
>>
>>7872854
"Lemme check this thing out first, every boss so far has had a reward"
>he climbs into the tank, looking around for anything to yoink
>>
>>7872893
>Ariun waited around to see what weird weapon you'd pull out this time.
>But the only thing you found was a small wooden chest.
>Within it was what looked to be the hilt of a sword.
>Small and cylindrical, with a small crystalline structure where the blade should have been attached.
>>
>>7872931
"...huh, this isn't something I really expected, dunno what it is"
>he examines it as he clambers out of the tank
"Might be another magic artifact though, so I guess I'll keep it, but uh, I think we should take a break, I'm tired"
>>
>>7872961
>"Alright man. I think that'll be a good idea."
>He takes a seat on the ground.
>"I think I have some explaining to do though."
>With that statement, you finally notice his eyes.
>They were the color of fire, and appeared reptilian in nature.
>"I can't seem to hide it anymore."
>>
>>7872993
"...yeah I saw the scales and kinda figured you're a monster too, was just waiting for you to turn, dragon of some sort, I take it?"
>he sits down against the tank and pulls a blanket from the bottom of his backpack
>>
>>7873012
>"Yeah. I've managed to keep it under wraps for a while, but the farther we go down, the more I'll end up changing."
>Ariun lays back and stares at the ceiling.
>"It's useful and all, and I keep getting stronger because f it, but you won't need to worry about me attacking you."
>He sighs.
>"Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm a dragon or something else, but I can do a variety of shit with the inherent abilities."
>You see his hand change into a large claw.
>"Like this."
>He flexes the fingers then clenches them into a fist.
>>
>>7873070
"...if you say so, but I think we stop at floor ten, don't want to risk you turning feral like these other mooks"
>he lays the blanket down, insulating himself from the cold floor and lying on top of it
"...just wondering, you're still a guy, right? you didn't pick a disguise of the opposite gender?"
>>
>>7873101
>"First off, I'm not going to go feral or whatever. I've always had my sapience."
>He looks at you.
>"And oddly enough, I don't think whatever I am has a gender. I think I'm a shapeshifter or something along those lines. I'd like to thing I'm a guy though."
>You hear him laugh a bit.
>"What brought that on?"
>>
>>7873127
"Curiosity, and the fact that I don't like fucking up, met too many transgenders in high school and the whole gender thing just stuck"
>He groans
"High school sucked dude, be glad you weren't there for that"
>>
>>7873149
>"I'm quite familiar with human culture. People are odd."
>Another bit of laughter.
>"But yeah, I'm a guy. Anyways, what do you think caused the Gates to start surfacing?"
>>
>>7873185
"Fuck if I know dude, maybe God got bored watching humans fuck around on their own"
>he shrugs
"Maybe the answer is at the bottom, but I somehow doubt that... anyways, I'm gonna pass out, night man"
>he rolls over, falling asleep
(night mate)
>>
>>7873223
>"`Night."
>Ariun curls up and covers himself with a large wing.
>You hear him quietly talking a bit.
>"I just hope the guy doesn`t take off... He`s my one shot at finding her."
>A slight sigh.
>"I don`t even know if this is the right gate..."
>You doze off as he mumbles to himself.
(goodnight man. see you tomorrow.)
>>
>in the dead of American night, a lone autist crawls out of a gate, wounded, barely breathing, his hands have been stuck to one item by dried blood
>He tells the paramedics to deliver it to the President
>They go through the proper channels to do so, and several scientists verify the item as safe
>Well, safe to use, it's a very, very dangerous item when used against someone
>It is...
>The elder wand
>>
Autism
>>
>>7874913
(Indeed, but it's fun)
>>
>>7873295
>Ariun sits up, rather drowsy.
>"Ugh... my fucking back hurts."
>He looks over to you, and wonders if you`re awake or not.
>"Hey, Aidan, you still asleep?"
>>
>>7876076
>Ariun waits around for you to wake up, experimenting with his abilities while he stands guard.
>Wings, claws, armor, and Ariun realizes he can fucking breathe fire.
>He still maintains a human appearance though, but his eyes still give him away.
>>
>>7876686
>the faggot eventually wakes the fuck up
>he pulls a small metal box from the bottom of his bag, opening it to reveal a few muffins
>he tosses one to Ariun quietly, munching on his own before saying anything
"...hell of a camping trip we're on, huh?"
>>
>>7877244
>"You`re right about that."
>He takes a bite of the muffin.
>"We`re going to reach floor ten today though."
>By the determined expression on his face, you could tell he was serious.
>"And I`ve got something for you. Went off treasure hunting on this floor and found this."
>He held up another glove.
>A mini-turret glove.
>"Here, catch."
>>
(WEW I thought I hit submit a while ago sorry about that)
>>7877374
>He snags it out of the air and quickly merges it with his Omniwrench
"Holy shit dude, thank you"
>he switches back to his Fusion Bombs, pulling out the raritanium crystal he found on one of his earlier runs
"So I know these weapons can be upgraded using these, but I'm not sure how..."
>He tries to just bring the two together, to no effect
>Then he consults his helpdesk watch, and finds out it only works if he finds a vendor
>He sighs
"Well, so much for that"
>He tucks the crystal away
"Let's go"
>>
>>7877844
(Don't worry, I was busy anyways, just got back.)
---
>"Alright, let's head down."
>And so the two of you did.
>The stairs gradually shifted from a slippery expanse of ice to weathered stone.
>It was warmer than before, and the air felt humid.
>The eighth floor opened up before the both of you.
>Behind you was a doorway that had nothing behind it, likely functioning like the Gates.
>In front of you was a field that stretched off to the horizon.
>Ariun was stricken with disbelief at the sight.
>He looked to you like you had an answer.
>>
>>7877928
"...I got nothin mate, this is fucking insane, magic bullshit, and I get the feeling we're going to be here a while"
>he looks around for landmarks, any indication of where they might find the boss, or loot, or anything
>>
>>7877942
>A bright cerulean star hung in the sky, setting in the direction you would now call west.
>To the east looked to be a forest.
>Close to the west was a river.
>Behind you was the door, and further south the grassland continued for what seemed like forever.
>"So, where to now?"
>>
>>7877993
"to the big star, because that's the most interesting thing I can see"
>he sets off, keeping his weapon at the ready
>>
>>7878019
>You and Ariun followed the setting sun for what felt like hours.
>The land resembled what you'd find on Earth, and it could've fooled you if not for the blue star lingering overhead.
>There was a cool breeze blowing though the grass.

>Soon, you came upon the river.
>Nothing too special.
>Throughout all of the time you were traveling, you hadn't encountered any monsters.
>"We should take a break here. We've been walking for a while, and we can get more water from the river."
>>
>>7878092
"Yeah...man, this is fucking surreal, I knew these things were like, not normal, but this takes the cake so far"
>>
>>7878120
>The both of you sat near the river, the sound of moving water serving as white noise that seemed to help you concentrate.
>After a few minutes, you heard something call out from above you.
>There was a winged figure soaring above.
>It was vaguely humanoid, but you could feel the hostility from here.
>You were in for the first fight in hours.
>Ariun quickly stood and lifted you up as well.
>"Get ready."
>>
>>7878142
"Yep, I've got eyes on it"
>He raises the Rift Inducer, ready for anything
"This is gonna be tougher than the last fights, I can feel it"
>He grins
"Time to have some fun"
>>
>>7878169
>It crashed into the ground next to you and lashed out with a kick.
>Ariun caught the monster's leg before it could hit you and hurled the thing into the air.
>"Better get your camera, Aidan. And get ready to fire."
>A large pair of scaled wings sprouted from his back, and he ascended into the air.
>>
>>7878206
"OH THAT'S BULLSHIT, I WANT TO FLY TOO"
>he switches from the Rift Inducer, knowing it takes too long to set up a Rift big enough to suck in this thing
>he pulls out the buzz blades, then reconsiders and switches to the Combuster, peppering the other dragonoid with plasma
>>
>>7878238
>The majority of your shots connect as Ariun and the monster duke it out,
>Every time one of the bolts of plasma seem to be off target, he directed his assault to force the target towards the round.
>"Get a rift ready!"
>Time seems to slow around you as you see Ariun soar above the monster.
>You knew exactly what he was planning to do.
>>
>>7878290
>he's going to fucking dunk this other dragonoid, and Aidan's giving him a net
>he fires off three rifts in close proximity under the flying beasts, and they merge, making one just large enough to dunk through
"GO!"
>>
>>7878324
>"HERE IT COMES!"
>With a flourish of wingbeats, Ariun manages to direct all of his movement and momentum into a front-flipping kick that crunched directly into the chest of the monster with his heel.
>There was a dramatic half second before the creature was launched by the attack with a burst of force.
>It sped downwards at an incredible speed and went through the rifts, tearing shreds of flesh and scale from the monster as it descended.
>It hit the ground with a thud, and you heard the sound of a variety of bones breaking.
>Ariun landed next to you and looked at the broken husk of a monster.
>Did you catch all of that?"
>>
>>7878426
>he sighs
"I don't have a camera mate, lost the one I had, otherwise I'd have been recording the whole time, but that was fucking cool"
>he waits for the rifts to vanish, then looks over the corpse of the beast
"this thing kinda looks like you"
>>
>>7878467
>"It sort of does, yeah. I've been keeping the human thing up for such a long time that it's become almost instinctual. That's probably why I don't look like that."
>As he said this, you could see the resemblances.
>The wings and claws, the eyes too.
>There were subtle differences as well.
>Ariun's scales were a metallic cyan while the bloodied beat in front of you had dull green scales.
>"I don't believe I've ever appeared like that though."
>He pointed a thumb backwards towards the monster.

>The draconic creature was still alive, somehow.
>It stumbled to its feet and looked you dead in the eye.
>You saw the flame that wreathed its face as it began to exhale a crimson flame.
>Ariun was still looking at you, not noticing the threat behind you.
>>
>>7878659
>Aidan points the Rift Inducer at Ariun
"Duck!"
>He fires
>>
>>7878760
>Ariun drops to the ground as you fire a rift into the chest of the monster.
>You see strings of matter tear away from its body as it becomes trapped within the vortex, and soon it ceased struggling.
>The rift dissipated, leaving what remained of the creature on the ground.
>"Holy shit... it's still fucking alive."
>Ariun pointed out the shallow movements of the thing's chest as it drew in rough, unsteady breaths.
>He walked over to it and looked down.
>"Hey... if there's someone in there, just stop this now. You don't have to die."
>You heard a deep, rumbling voice answer back.
>"Can't... breathe... why... dark, yet bright..."
>Ariun backed away.
>>
>>7878834
"...should we kill it, or try to heal it?"
>>
>>7879181
>The light in its eyes had faded already.
>There was likely no saving this thing.
>"I don't think we can do anything. I may have gone overboard with that kick..."
>There's a solemn expression on his face.
>"If you think you can do something, go for it. It's your decision."
>He tosses you the medallion, and it turns green as it flips through the air.
>>
>>7879260
>he catches it, then looks at the dragon
"...I don't think we can do anything either, and that's okay, this thing... it's not like you, it's dumber, more feral"
>he flips it back and shoots the poor bastard in the face with his combustor
"Let's go"
>>
>>7879284
>There's some conflicting emotions on Ariun's face as you walk away from what you just did.
>"Alright."

>You both cross the river and continue onward.
>It was quiet for the first few minutes.
>Ariun broke the silence.
>"So... was your only motivation for Gatecrashing to adventure and obtain loot, or is there another reason?"
>>
>Meanwhile, a familiar mimic strolls around town.
>It wondered when Aidan would get back from whatever he was off doing.

>Of course, being in the middle of town, it was disguised.
>People noticed him and acted normally, so Mim knew the disguise functioned perfectly fine.
>It kept an eye out for odd occurrences within the town, but everything seemed to continue moving as usual.
>How boring.
>>
So uh, what fo you lads do in this thread
Gimme a crash course or whatever
>>
>>7879375
>he winces
"I'm actually looking for someone, or something, knowing that monsters can be pulled out, and recover..."
>he shrugs
"I'm lookin for friends, I guess, friends and a way off this planet"
(ONE DAY I'LL ACTUALLY HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON AND HAVE IT WORK)

>>7880162
(Roleplay, mostly, self-insert, figure out if you'd crash a gate... ect)
>>
>>7880162
Here's the gist of it.

In the world that this thread takes place in, many large Gates have opened up in populated places. Each one can have a different theme and carry different items. All you have to do is talk about something relating to events happening within this world as if you're the one there, viewing said events.

You can attempt to interact with others, talk about something that happened to you within this fictional world, or discuss concepts and ideas about Gates, monsters, weapons. The main thing is to enjoy yourself and try to avoid shitposting. Contribute with meaningful ideas or events.
---
>>7880343
>"Well, it's good to see that being your aim."
>He laughs.
>"The making friends thing, I mean. Not sure why you'd want to leave the planet."
>>
>>7880388
"I figured you rushed down when you heard the news, you know about North Korea right? Their leader's a crazy asshole... who just got delivered the secret to magical godhood and is currently teaching himself and several others how to do it"
>he quickens his pace a bit as he thinks about it
"I'm looking to find a crew I can stick with and get the hell off this planet before it breaks out into... I can't even imagine what that would be but it'll be BAD"
>>
>>7880497
>"Even if he achieves some magical nirvana or something, there are many others who are armed to take them down."
>He begins to match your pace.
>"I would like to see what's out there in space though. That would be something."

>A forest lies directly ahead of you now.
>It isn't dark or foreboding, but likely still carries greater risk than the field.
>>
>>7880604
>continue to chase the star
"This... this isn't something that can be countered, you learn about Dungeons and Dragons in your short time? Wizards?"
>he shudders as he steps into the forest
"They're capable of breaking the universe in two in under a week if they focus on it"
>>
>>7880656
"...and by universe I mean world, it'd take a month to break the universe, maybe longer"
>>
>>7880656
>"Yeah... no."
>Ariun shook his head.
>"You see, there's something that I've noticed lately. I've done a lot of research into the Gates, and there seems to be an odd trend of people disappearing or getting sick and dying. Those that don't obtain the items from the Gates themselves seem to suffer adverse effects from it. The only person able to safely wield a piece of Gate equipment or knowledge would be a Gatecrasher."
>He sighs.
>"That's what I've pieced together, anyways."

>The both of you were now in the forest, surrounded by trees.
>The chirping of birds and the rattling of the leaves were the only sounds other than your speaking.
>Sunlight filtered through the canopy, painting the scenery in an odd, mottled blue light.
>>
>>7880788
"I have no doubt they figured that out already and the first thing they did was send those kids into the gates with some shitty pistol to kill some mook so they "earned" their power"
>he groans
"regardless, it's going to take a few years for them to learn, so we have a bit of time to find a space ship and get outta here"
>>
>>7880850
(Someone starting the new thread any time soon?)
---
>"We do have time. And look at the pace that we're moving at. Just a human and... whatever I am, tearing through this fucking dungeon. We're better off than those-"
>You hear the sound of something moving through the brush, and Ariun stops.
>He lowers his voice.
>"Do not make a sound. Be completely still."
>His tone sent a shiver up your spine.
>There was something serious about to happen.
>>
>>7880926
>Being the dumbass that he is, he only mostly listens, going stock still, but switching the weapon in his hand to his Fusion Bomb
>He watches, waiting for shit to go down
>>
>>7880987
>What appears to be a massive wolf steps out of the foliage.
>It was at least the size of a small car.
>It had no eyes though.
>But a mouth full of very sharp fangs and what was likely really sensitive hearing made up for that.
>Ariun shot you a look that told you to stay still.
>He lifted both of his arms slowly.
>They changed rapidly, growing claws and armored scales.
>Meanwhile his appearance became more draconic.
>You heard the crackle of flame and saw a few embers spill from his mouth.
>He was ready to fight
>He was also a rather intimidating ally.

>The flames attracted the wolf.
>Ariun shouted and leaped backwards, using his wings to propel him.
>"Get ready!"
>>
NEW
>>7881244
>>7881244
>>7881244
>>7881244
>>7881244
>>7881244
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.