[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your home board /trash/ >if /trash/ is your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6132.jpg (188KB, 624x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6132.jpg
188KB, 624x750px
Tell me about your home board /trash/
>if /trash/ is your home board, what's your second?

/int/ is where I hail from
>>
File: timur joust.jpg (2MB, 1657x2401px) Image search: [Google]
timur joust.jpg
2MB, 1657x2401px
/trash/ is my favorite board, but I also browse /adv/ and /his/ a fair amount too

I'm a history major and love talking about history so you can understand why I go to /his/, even if the level of discourse is often disappointing.

As for /adv/ I like to browse it at work because its usually pretty SFW and people's stories there can sometimes be pretty amusing. I'd like to think that I've maybe sort of actually helped people from time to time as well.

/trash/ is my real home though, partly because I'm a furfag and partly because 4chan is infinitely better without mods and newfags, who possibly could have guessed that?
>>
I guess /v/ lol threads. I've a abandoned everywhere else. Even /c/ mods crack down way to hard for me to enjoy it.
>>
File: 2 arnies.jpg (919KB, 1930x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2 arnies.jpg
919KB, 1930x1440px
>>7815033
yeah, the only good thing about /v/ are the LOL threads and filename threads

oh also the who would win threads
>>
File: 1487446118612.gif (12KB, 255x140px)
1487446118612.gif
12KB, 255x140px
My main boards are /out/,/diy/ and /sci/.
I just come here to feel akward and jerk my willy weenie.
>>
I was originally a /co/merade, but moved here because the mods are autistic tumblrinas that delete everything.
>>
>>7815940
yep
>>
I rarely post, but the only other board I frequent is /qst/
>>
File: 1477163987623.jpg (166KB, 1083x1215px)
1477163987623.jpg
166KB, 1083x1215px
/mlp/ is my home board.
I also visit /g/, /b/, and /vr/.
I come here mostly for the pony stuff that can't go on /mlp/ but visit some of the other threads here too. No mods is a bonus
>>
>>7815940
what makes you say they're tumblrinas
>>
>>7814887
/trash/ is my home. I guess /b/ is a secondary but I wouldn't call it a home.
>>
I used to visit mu but not anymore. Too much shitposting for me
>>
>>7814887
I'm a /b/fugee, /trash/ is now my home after /b/ went to shit
>>
>>7814887
>Tell me about your home board /trash/
/r9k/. I used to be a robot but even then, I can't really bring myself to leave those guys, oddly enough.

They really do come with their problems, but I don't know. I still consider them "family".
>>
I'm an oldfag, but I spent years hardly going to 4chan at all because of how absolutely fucking awful it's become. /b/ is nothing but moping and /pol/ recruitment efforts

/trash/ is as close to 2006-era /b/ as it gets. I know it won't last, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

Sometimes, I'll venture elsewhere. I guess /tg/ is alright.
>>
>>7815940
I've never been on /co/. How're the mods autistic? Do they delete shit that hurts their feelings?
>>
>>7822041
Not him but I quit /co/ when I got banned for posting the latest VG cats comic at the time in a webcomic thread.
>>
>>7822089
Probably cause you didn't spoiler it
>>
/vg/, /tg/ and lol threads like >>7815033

It's /b/ lite but not as cancerous
>>
I main /tg/ and /co/. Sometimes /mu/ when I feel like being a cunt.
>>
>>7822041
certain mods feel that if THEY dont like a show, it can never have a general. ever.
>>
>>7822157
I shouldn't have to. It was a safe comic straight from the site.
>>
>>7822400
>>7822401
Sometimes I wish /co/ could have the loyalty mods have for /a/
It really feels like /co/ is that kid in the family. /a/ is the kid you always wanted and treat greatly, he has the same interest like you do and is what you intended for, but then there's /co/ and he is nothing you hoped for, since he has different interest then you and is practically the polar opposite of your other kid, so you basically ignore all the shit that happens to him and harm him sometimes because you can
>>
>>7822525
>this
>>
>>7822401
Not cause of work safeness. I was talking about literal spoilers. I ain't no /co/ goer, but I'm preeeeetty sure spoilers were made so it prevents…spoiling the comic. Some people like to read them on the site…i guess?
>>
A mix of /sci/, /an/, and /co/. I'm a bit of a nomad.
Also, there's an ayy thread on /sci/ if anyone's interested.
>>
>>7822552
Its a comedy 1 shot series. There's no arcing story.
>>
>>7814887
/trash/ is my new home
that board is comfy as fuck

/k/ regulary sometimes /tg/ /co/

/int/ is sometimes awesome but most of time its /pol/ flag softcore

i'd like /mu/ to be good be there is only cunts and i never learn anything and can't share shit from/with these guys

/b/ and /pol/ as distractions the days i do nothing with my life and have no hope

>>7821957
I'm a cancer who came in around 2013
How used to /b/ like ?
>>
>>7814887
Been on 4chan off and on for, I dunno, 9 years? It used to be that /tg/ was my main stomping ground though I have been known to lurk a few other boards.

/trash/ is my home now though, mainly because I'm a gigantic furfag and because I like the board culture. It's like this place is the last board that /pol/ hasn't turned to shit, and from what I can tell a decent chunk of the site's remaining creative talent seems to have come here too.
>>
>>7822719
>How used to /b/ like ?
Like a big, dumb, shitty party.
People would make joke threads with actual punchlines. There'd be discussion, but never in a serious way. We didn't like it srs.

People would pump out OC, hurl it right into the void to see if it floated. Drawfags would make comics on the fly. Most of them were terrible but it was fresh, god damn it.

/b/ was never good, but it used to be fun. It used to not give a shit about being bad. And, frankly, it was less bad. It had an energy. Much like /trash/, the ostensible shittiness kept the shitters out. Sure, there were still lots of shitters, but you could get at the good stuff if you had a good mental filter.

I want to upload this copypasta so badly that I'm going to mirror on imgur until somebody fixes the rubber band making 4chan go:

http://i.imgur.com/fzmiH2B.jpg

I'm sure half of this is nostalgia, but the other half is something. The 4chan of 2006 was special, and it's gone and can never come back because the internet ain't what it used to be. There's too much money and too many people who think every shitpost is a battle for the destiny of mankind.
>>
>>7814887
/tg/ here, and only because we can't post nude kobolds there.
>>
File: 1484565841851.jpg (199KB, 737x737px)
1484565841851.jpg
199KB, 737x737px
>>7824358
lol, image posting came back right before I posted this
>>
File: based.png (41KB, 766x287px)
based.png
41KB, 766x287px
>>7824358
>Relevant
>>
>>7814887
I think /trash/ became my new home.
But I take a gander at /k/, /ic/ and /tg/ every once in a while.
I visit /fit/ and /v/ pretty infrequently. I feel those boards often stray too far from their subjects. /fit/ has a problem with /soc/-like threads, but has some informative threads every once in a while.
>>
Mostly /tg/, since I use tabletop RPGs as escapism from daily life.
>>
File: 1443180441649.jpg (45KB, 471x720px)
1443180441649.jpg
45KB, 471x720px
>>7814887
I'm searching for a new board right now. /mlp/ used to be my home board but I saw through the rose coloured glasses. It was no longer a place I fell in love with years ago. The people who made that place fun are for the most part gone.
/mlp/ is on its death bed for quite a while now. User base steadily decreases and all that's left are circlejerk generals about fetishes reaching 100th or 1000th edition, or cyoas, often also about said fetishes. There's a fair share of waifufags. There are also people who openly hate new content unless it panders to them, so no fun allowed most of the time. Any show discussion is short lived, ignored and sometimes plain dumb. Last time I tried to discuss something there, I expressed an opinion different from the hivemind and autists immediately jumped to conclusions so I decided there's no hope left for this place and left.
I'm in the process of checking out other boards, /fit, /ck/, /k/, /out/ and /x/ seem nice, so I'll be paying closer attention to them and pick one.
>>
>>7814887

/vp/. I know, obvious fur fag choice. It was either that or /mlp/ and I'm not a horsefucker anymore.
>>
/x/, /b/, and /s4s/. kill me, please.
>>
/v/ /g/ and /an/ are my frequents
>>
/b/ was my first but /cgl/ and /trash/ are the ones I frequent now. I used to go on /mlp/ (drawfag), /v/, /vp/ and /vg/ (drawfag) but those all either got boring quick or the quality got worse; even if they started bad
>>
>>7814887
/vp/, /k/, /co/, and /vg/ over here
>>
File: bruh.png (650KB, 691x897px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
650KB, 691x897px
>>7825682
>The people who made that place fun are for the most part gone.
How many pruges has Scruffy wrought now?
Three, four?
>>
>>7826725

[spoiler]murs?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7826725
good board senpai
>>
I guess /trash/ slowly became my home board
>>
>>7824358
thank you for your answer
here is what i've got so far

http://imgur.com/a/KXF6T

accurate ?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.