[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake up and now have the ability to save and load at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Flowey.png (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Flowey.png
23KB, 500x500px
>you wake up and now have the ability to save and load at will
>you have ten save slots
>at any point you can reset a save. though it only brings you back to the point when you acquired the ability
>if you ever die you instantly go back to your most recent save
What do you do with this power of yours?
>>
>>7814877
use trial and error and my now infinite time to fuck around getting the best results in life
>>
File: 1487551390084.png (202KB, 354x374px) Image search: [Google]
1487551390084.png
202KB, 354x374px
>>7814877
take more risks and have fun with it

however eventually that would cause me to be stuck in a time loop due to not being able to die naturally and thus i'd have to become superhumanly smart and research as much as i can about immortality over the course of the years that i have so that i can discover the method of acquiring it as fast as possible to prevent myself from going insane from repeating my life over and over again

then i'd probably fuck around some more once that's taken care of
>>
>>7814877
I could rape anyone I want and go back to before I rape them. Then I wont have to worry about any pregnancies.
>>
>>7815092
pretty much this

I'd just keep doing everything over until I got a satisfying result.
>>
File: 1485441520513.png (1MB, 1233x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485441520513.png
1MB, 1233x1280px
>>7814877
>What do you do with this power of yours?
I'd fuck the gote
>>
File: b4nny.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b4nny.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
Literally just kill myself whenever something goes wrong
>>
>>7814877
I would use it to dick around with my friends well we played games, as it would be the equivalent of real life save states.
Maybe win a few gaming tournaments through trial and error...
>>
>>7814877
Literally anything. God mode is a boring premise OP
>>
I would take more risks
>cheat on my girlfriend
>run into girls shower rooms and rape them
>shoot up a mall
>gamble using knowledge from previous saves to always win
>suicide bomb at protests
And then load before the consequences get to me
>>
>>7816062
This honestly. I'd do it right now.
>>
>>7814877
This was literally the premise of a movie with Aston Kutcher.
>>
>>7814877
Emrys#0074
>>
>oh god
>I've wasted my life
>but if I go back to my first save, then X thing that went well won't necessarily go right again

>ah fuck it, back to 2017

Repeat until my life is a nightmare because most of my memories are things that didn't happen
>>
File: 0 - A hot goat.jpg (177KB, 900x1111px)
0 - A hot goat.jpg
177KB, 900x1111px
>>7816003
Wise man.
>>
>>7814877
first start with simple things like take a test, then live life normally, and when someone triggers me I get rid of them, until I manage to not get caught. Then when I've lived as much of a normal life, I'll go back and take a different path. When things start to get boring start a mass genocide and/or rape. And when that gets old after a long ass time, carefully manipulate everyone to follow me and become a god.

But honestly I'd like to have this ability even for this week, since I've got an idea to drug someone I know and they're literally a fuckboy and suck their dick. I've already manipulated a few other people to take pictures of him any way they can. Just need some save/loads cause I've considered what has to go right so I can get the drugs, get the guy to my house, convince our friends to be in on it, and get away with everything I'm going to do, having everyone act like he hit his head or something
>>
File: 1484298485559.png (10KB, 770x289px) Image search: [Google]
1484298485559.png
10KB, 770x289px
Commit genocide
>>
>>7816003
This, desu.
>>
>>7821857
>suicide bomb at protests
Based, but you'd probably die before you can reap the fruit you've sown. Considering... you know... the suicide part in suicide bombing.
>>
test
>>
>>7825222
How many times did you turn back the clock until you got trips?
>>
>>7825160
>that pic
tfw no Asriel rper to eFug
>>
I'd immediately cheat at the lottery and get enough money to live comfortably, then just use my saves as a backup in case anything really bad happens.
>>
File: l3Mv6.gif (818KB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
l3Mv6.gif
818KB, 268x274px
>>7822776
???
>>
>>7816003
wise choice
>>
>>7825222
checkt
>>
>>7825171
damn, I forgot that it instantly resets if you die
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.