[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's got you down, /trash/? Some edgy music for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1468481912106.jpg (71KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1468481912106.jpg
71KB, 750x724px
What's got you down, /trash/?

Some edgy music for the mood, so we can all feel like we're back in 2010 again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y626eTivs60
>>
Gravity's got me down.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
>>
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
>>
Classes are depressing
>>
>>7744028
i put my trust in you
>>
>>7744493
yeah
>>
>"Friends" do nothing but ignore me nowadays
>Haven't played a single video game with any of them in over 2 months
>Everyone in the real world treats me like I don't exist unless they have a social obligation to talk to me, which includes
>1. The lady at the cafe register
>2. My group for a class project (they still mostly ignore me and don't use the app they set up to communicate and just discuss things among the 4 of them)
>School also fucking sucks, I have homework from mid-day to night time every fucking day almost unless I got tests in ever class
>>
File: depressed-man.jpg (54KB, 358x335px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man.jpg
54KB, 358x335px
>keep saying I'll learn to draw
>never practice
>>
>>7743325
If there are any females who might be reading this, let me give you some advice: if you have children, and one of your children is male, and he is ugly or short or not Brad Pitt in any way, it really would be more merciful to kill him than to let him grow up.

You don't want to be the mom who has to tell your ugly 29-year-old virgin son that someday he'll find a girl who will love him as more than a "friend."

And mostly, as a man, you don't want to be that 29-year-old who knows it's bullshit and that you're basically going to kill yourself soon.

I'm just saying, nobody can control genetics, maybe you're born attractive, maybe not, but if you have unattractive sons, you gotta fucking put them out of their misery before they realize basically everybody hates them and wishes they weren't around.

You can't say you love your son if you know the whole world is gonna reject him and you just don't care. Don't do that, that's actually a lot worse than rape in my opinion.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.