[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post autistic shit that you do that you think nobody else does.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: what.png (519KB, 1023x695px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
519KB, 1023x695px
Post autistic shit that you do that you think nobody else does.
>I sometimes whisper to myself the things I'm about to type, like right now
>I sometimes, when playing vidya alone, play a game as if I'm doing an LP, speaking to a nonexistent audience
>I sometimes prefer listening to someone doing an LP or a tutorial or whatever in the background as an alternative to music
>>
>>7743276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVLGl_mV_iY
>>
I refuse to touch my bed once I've been outside until I shower so it doesn't get dirty
>>
>>7743276
>>I sometimes, when playing vidya alone, play a game as if I'm doing an LP, speaking to a nonexistent audience
I do that too, since I was a kid, Sometimes when my friends left I would continue playing with my toys and pretend they were still there, narrating what I was playing with my toys.
>>
I subvocalize narration, as if to an audience

I think I got in the habit when I was a kid and imagined God being in my head 24/7 eyeing what was up

like "okay, God, I know this looks bad, but..."
>>
I do a readthrough of a lot of my life as if I was speaking to an audience while doing a let's play or offering a seminar on the subject. I think it's because I'm lonely and desperately want someone to look up to me for teaching or just to pay attention and care about what I have to say.
>>
>>7743276
>I sometimes prefer listening to someone doing an LP or a tutorial or whatever in the background as an alternative to music
normie as fuck
That's basically just like listening to the radio
>>
I wipe excess water off of myself after I shower before using my towel.
>>
File: 1470349699479.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1470349699479.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
>>7743609
Cheer up, anon. You're just some anon to me so I don't know anything, but there's probably people who care about you.

Here, have a (you)
>>
>>7743658
I'm sure there are people who care about me but I just wish they cared about what I have to say. They always play my actions off like I'm retarded or something, I have good reasons for them and would love to explain if they'd only ask.
>>
>>7743675
It's possible that you're reading too far into them.

But maybe you could ask a friend about that. Perhaps phrase it like "Sometimes I worry people just don't respect me. You ever get that feeling?"

(Also, you're probably between 18 and 35, which means you're probably not as successful as you wanted because of median wages in the west being stagnant for so long)
>>
>>7743741
Yeah I'll ask. Been meaning to do it anyway.
>>
>>7743614
Not really, the radio doesn't have visuals
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 286x176px
I act like an asshole unintentionally and end up pushing my friends away when in the end I'd just like to be a decent person.

That's real autism.
>>
>>7743276
I do all these things, except
>I sometimes, when playing vidya alone, play a game as if I'm doing an LP, speaking to a nonexistent audience

I talk to the game as if I expect it to talk back to me.
When playing classic RPGs I'll read the dialogue aloud to myself in ridiculous voices, whether I have an audience or not.

To add autism sometimes, when trying to assemble a story, I will have conversations with myself to see if the dialogue sounds natural when spoken aloud.

When I was younger I'd do this in public, but I've learned to hide my autism levels since then.
>>
>>7743913
My extremely boring mom puts on the TV to listen to, and so does her mom.
>>
if im about to bump a thread and someone else does, i get mad
>>
>>7745560
same
>>
which came first
ranch or cool ranch?
>>
>>7743930
Are you me?
>>
>>7747648
Why not get yourself a new cat
>>
>>7743424
Same
>>
I'm never the one to contact my friends. And I usually only speak when spoken to.
This makes me lonely and really boring.
>>
>>7751692
Hey me too
>>
lately when i fuck up in a video game, i hit myself in order to teach myself to not mess up
>>
>>7746472
It'd have to be ranch, right? Otherwise they wouldn't know the temperature of cool ranch.

What if they made cool ranch and then made an even cooler ranch? What then???
>>
>>7753081
You stupid bitch. You stupid FUCKING bitch. I can't believe how DUMB you are. Jesus CHRIST, I can't believe how FUCKING dumb you are. You are the DUMBEST motherfuc
>>
>>7755482
how about that pig skin? how about that sport with the pig skin?
>>
>>7751903
I have anger problems, and I hit myself in the legs when I get particularly frustrated to let it out instead of breaking something of value.
>>
>>7756170
I used to break stuff, now I just hit myself, I used to bang my head on the wall, but punching myself in the arms/legs/chest makes me less dizzy.
>>
>>7755919
football?
did you say football?
>>
I put empty bags of Doritos next to my face when I go to bed, so when I wake up I can smell Dorito dust. It's great!
>>
>>7756715
... this actually sounds like a good idea
>>
File: 1476756790681.png (36KB, 210x161px) Image search: [Google]
1476756790681.png
36KB, 210x161px
I come to threads like this to compare myself to you freaks and feel naturally superior
>>
>>7743930
this 100%
>>
>>7756715
hmm...
>>
>>7756715
fatty
>>
>>7759345
You must be pretty sad to do that. It's like going to a special ed classroom as the only way for you to look like a genius.
>>
I keep imagine myself involced in a high speed cop chase on the highway with my dream car and with eurobeat in the background.
>>
File: 1478397577898.gif (973KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478397577898.gif
973KB, 500x360px
sometimes i take a shower, turn the how water on full blast, stretch my nutsack out and just let it all over my balls
feels like a million micro fingernails scratching your balls
>>
>>7756490
Gotta bulk up for the big game.
>>
I imagine that I'm not retarded
>>
>>7743930
last time i had a genuine friendship it was lost when i moved far away. i just do this because i don't go through that again. it's like oh well he won't miss me after i do a couple mildly assholish things. it's just a natural failsafe for when your friendship eventually ends
>>
File: 1476075999242.gif (258KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
1476075999242.gif
258KB, 500x554px
>>7764864
Not the only way, just a fun way.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.