[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to kemonono? I remember that place being a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nmd5dxAhM71tc9dnco1_400.gif (1MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd5dxAhM71tc9dnco1_400.gif
1MB, 400x220px
So what happened to kemonono? I remember that place being a good source of doujin sharing and scanlating.
>>
It was, but it's dead now and we don't have another place like that. Life is suffering.
>>
>>7729795
yeah but what killed it
>>
Wasn't it Traumafox's fault or something?
>>
it's a poster from 4chan, particularly /vp/ then /tr/
>>
context?
>>
Fun's over
>>
File: 015531.jpg (80KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
015531.jpg
80KB, 1200x833px
AFAIK the first one shut down because the owners sorta just disappeared from the scene. I don't remember the reason why the second one went down (lack of contributers/ waste of money?)

I miss having a forum though. Sadpanda isn't the same. And U18 is hit or miss as far as members being pants on head retarded
>>
File: huw6uh4u.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
huw6uh4u.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7737716
From what I remember, first owner was going to pass the torch to second owner. However, while second owner was still in the early phase of getting ready, first owner was a douche and just kinda throw site at him and disappeared. Second owner tried, but since site went to his hands too soon he couldn't pay or something and had to shut site down. So it's all fault of fucking first owner who couldn't bother to wait for right time.
>>
I thought it was because of foreigner and bui shitposting
>>
>>7737716
>not enjoying the shitposting crusade that is u18
>>
>>7738548
There was a spam attack at time and because second owner wasn't ready against it thanks to first owner he had to shut it down for that reason too, but I don't know if Bui was responsible. Since he was responsible for killing /furry in 8ch I guess it's possible.
>>
>>7738719
wow, bui never dies huh
>>
File: C2RlKtBUkAIAFVE.jpg (104KB, 711x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2RlKtBUkAIAFVE.jpg
104KB, 711x1200px
>>7738719
I seem to recall it was a non-english speaker

>>7738579
sometimes shitposting has it's place, and other times it makes you wonder about eugenics
>>
>>7739715

that's why you just use the image only posts option
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.