[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread New Mommy is Best Mommy Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 111

File: 1455656991484.jpg (348KB, 1000x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1455656991484.jpg
348KB, 1000x1381px
/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread

New Mommy is Best Mommy Edition

Post lewd and talk about fappin n' schlickin.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Don't forget to fap or schlick for this merry day.

Previous fap: >>7698528
>>
Mommy's here! I've got a lot of boys to help out! I'm looking forward to making them all spurt.
>>
>>7707749
Yes, Mommy... My cock is hard again thanks to you, and as I go back to laying on top of you, I can't help but feel like this is what I was meant to do... Just be wrapped in your arms, letting you please me, and pleasing you as well, however you wish!
>>
>>7707749
You're the best mommy ever! Helping all these poor needy boys and you're so nice to all of them.
>>
>>7707749
>>7707713
>The mean little boy tweaks Mommy's nipples hard.
Who said you could bother me while I'm watching TV? Just because I like to take my cock out and jerk off to the girls on the show doesn't mean you can crawl over and beg to suck it! You are such a dirty cocksucking slut, Mommy, always interrupting and forcing me to grab you by the hair and use your mouth to get off.
>>
>>7707749
>>7707713
Mommy's pussy... Yes, it would be good in there!
>he quickly wraps his short arms around her waist and holds on tight, thrusting his young cock into her slit and slamming it all the way inside her
A-ah, m-mommy...!
>>
>>7707713
>takes off my clothes and gets into the bed
Would it be okay if you wore these for me? I saw her in them once but she said only real men could see a woman in these, I'm a big boy and i think she was lying! one time she even yelled at me when she caught me sniffing this pair, but they smell just like her warmth
>>
File: 1466830597808.jpg (1MB, 1015x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1466830597808.jpg
1MB, 1015x1240px
>>7707773
Of course! I'd be happy to polish your hammer or stroke your hook. Would you prefer me on my knees~?
>>
>>7707749
>>7707713
I want you to hit her and hurt her as much as you want but I want to feel good while you're doing it
>>
>>7707749
>>7707713
>asleep on the couch
>blouse just a bit open
>skirt a little pushed up so i can see your panties
I want to slowly start to rub your leg to test the waters
>>
>>7707713
I used to practice on my mommy's dildos but she got mad and called me a faggot :( why would she say something so mean mommy? she made me wear a thong and spanked me until i cried while saying i was a faggot. Now i'm with my new and good mommy sucking a doggy cock while she fucks me, KNOT ME MOMMY and make your bitch daughter a real girl with you cum! I'm so close
>>
>>7707877
Yes, on your knees seems like a very good way to work.

And in my experience using your chest is the most effective~
>>
>>7707786
That's because this is what's natural, son. Your Mommy cradling you, making sure that you feel safe. I won't let anyone take this away from you. Do you feel how warm and wet I am? Just relax and let Mommy push down onto you, over and over again. While I shush you, and hum sweet songs for you.

>>7707787
Thanks dear, Mommy loves you too!

>>7707822
I'm sorry son. You can look at the pretty girls you like in your cartoons while you use Mommy's body to get off. I just want to make you happy, my precious baby boy.

>>7707809
>>7707921
I'm so sorry your bitch mother was mean to you, son. Mommy will be sure to knot you with her doggy-cock strap-on, but I think it's the dog's turn to have some fun, don't you? You've been teasing him for so long. He looks like he really needs it.

>>7707838
That's it son, that's my good boy. I'm a lot bigger than you, but that just makes it easier for a boy like you to cum, doesn't it?

>>7707864
Of course baby. I can wear your bitch mother's things for you. Do I look good, sweetie? Does it smell like me? Or your bitch mother? Or both?

>>7707886
I wouldn't have it any other way, sweetie. I want you to be deep inside of me while I yell at her, and slap her on the face. I'm gonna tell you funny, sexy jokes to make you laugh while she cries. I want you to cum for me baby, you're bitch mother means nothing to you now that I'm here.

>>7707907
I turn over and shift a bit, still asleep.
>>
>>7707951
alright mommy, we can let the big dog have his turn
>turns around, still in "doggy style" position in front of dog
I'm ready to give him my virginity mommy
>>
File: 1473099459048.jpg (485KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1473099459048.jpg
485KB, 1448x2048px
>>7707946
Oh, but of course! Whatever would make my big, strong, manly tank feel better. I'd love to let your meaty health bar slap down on my chest, sliding along the smooth skin. Maybe a kiss or two on the throbbing tip would help as well?
>>
>>7707951
I love how big mommy is!
>his arms cling to her tightly while his hips thrust hard and pound against her ass, pushing his cock inside her over and over
Ah! M-mom! Mommy's big body... is so nice...!
>>
>>7707951
you look really good in her panties but why do they have that hole right above the butthole? do all panties have those? how does that get used? they smell like what i think would happen if you both pressed your privates together
>>
>>7707951
You look exactly like the dirty mommysluts in my video games, except without the purple hair. Even those ones are trying to get at my cock. If I ever find you dressing up like one of them, I am going to tie you up and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to go out showing your legs because of the bruises.
>>
>>7707974
I'm gonna pet him on the head and say "good boy," as he thrusts his doggy cock deep inside of you. He's going to start thrusting faster and faster, humping away at my sweet son. I'm gonna kiss you, and put my hand on your cock.
Make a mess in Mommy's pretty panties, alright baby?

>>7707994
You're doing such a good job! Make a lot of cum inside of your big, strong mommy. Does my pussy feel like home to you, son?

>>7707997
Thanks dear, take out your little thingie and I can show you what that hole is for, if you'd like. And do you like imagining that? Both your bitch mother's and you New Mommy's pussies pushed up against each other, all slick for you?

>>7708013
Are you so certain that I wouldn't wear you bruises with pride? A marker of a job well done, and a happy son? Hurt me, honey. Hit me, and cum inside. Mommy loves you. I'll dress up like whoever you'd like.
>>
>>7707951
>slowly moves your skirt up to reveal a pastel purple pair of crotchless panties with cute black pokadots
>i run my fingertips over the soft silky fabric
>>
>>7707989
Oh yeah, your soft chest would help things along very nicely. Feeling your orbs press together around it and give it a massage would help with my health even more.

And oh yes, the good healer's nurturing lips would boost it well.
>>
>>7708055
I wake up to the sensation of my son's hands on my panties, still groggy, but alarmed.
"What are you doing? Don't touch me there."
>>
>>7707951
... Natural? It feels that way for sure, Mommy, as you push me into you over and over... I want to be like this forever, nothing but me thrusting into you, your breasts in my face, and your voice in my ear...
>>
File: 1473262808668.jpg (395KB, 699x992px) Image search: [Google]
1473262808668.jpg
395KB, 699x992px
>>7708079
Oh my, you're quite full, aren't you? I'm sure a nice massage would relieve all of that tension. I could hold my soft mounds around your girthy health bar, watching the doughy skin mold around you. They'd drag up and down your length, eager to please my manly tank. I'd be happy to lap up any "extra" that may leak out, or maybe I'd just keep my soft lips wrapped tightly around your tip to prevent any spilling.
>>
>>7708153
That's what forever will be like, my sweet, sweet boy. Just you and your Mommy, intertwined, comfy and warm. Your cock snug in Mommy's hands or mouth or pussy. Just cum baby, I want you to feel good.
>>
>>7708104
How can you tell me to stop? Look at what you're wearing, you're basically asking for it!
>grabs onto your expensive panties, pulling them a little to the side by the action unintentionally
>>
>>7708050
What? Who said I wanted you to dress up like one of the girls I touch myself to? Don't you go looking through my computer or my phone! I'll know you did if I come home one day and see you dressed up like one of them! Besides, your boobs are bigger than theirs, you'd look like a whore if you tried to squeeze into one of those costumes, as if you aren't enough of a cumslut already. I would leave all kinds of rope burns and bruises on your ankles and wrists.
>>
>>7708050
Y-yes! I love mommy's pussy! It feels so right! So good! My dick feels so at h-home!
>He thrusts away excessively, pounding her like a tiny jackhammer
F-fu... Hah..! I'm cummming! Mommy, I'm cumming in you!
>>
>usually play tanks in OW
>find mercy super hot
>still could never get into the whole healslut thing because my hammer down below can be a little sensitive
feels weird
>>
>>7708050
>moaning turns to delighted screams as the dog thrusts inside of me
>>
>>7708177
I want Mommy to feel good as well... Maybe next time she can tell me how I can please her? In exchange for pleasing me... I love this too much, I want it to go on...
>>
>>7708188
"I-its.. It's not for you! I just... like to feel pretty sometimes.

Look, you've already seen it, just take a picture or something and go. Let me change. Don't do this to me."

>>7708192
I know son, I know. But Mommy IS a whore. I can't help it. Please fuck me. Mommy needs your cock tonight.

>>7708199
Cum! Cum lots for your big Mommy! I love you so much. You're such a brave, strong little boy. I want to feel your little cock twitch and spill out a nice load for me.

>>7708204
That's it son. Daughter. Let him do as he pleases. He's gonna cum soon inside of you, and you'll be stuck together for a long time. I hope you're ready honey. Mommy turned you into a doggy-slut, didn't she? But Mommy's happy if your happy! I want you to cum, son. Cream Mommy's pretty panties as that big dog asserts him dominance.

>>7708212
Did you cum, son?
>>
>>7708165
Oh, you're good at this~
I've got quite a bit to be rid of, which you would no doubt be able to tell with how rigid my bar would be in your mounds' helpful embrace. Hard like steel against your soft chest and desperate for your healing.
There'd be plenty of "extra" to lap up. A combination of tongue and lips would be good, licking it up and sucking it out interchangeably, as it goes on and on spilling onto your chest.
>>
>>7708277
Not yet, Mommy... Just dreaming of being able to be with you forever... I will cum at this rate though...
>>
>>7708277
>climbs on top of mommy, showing that i'm erect through my shorts
>rips the panties a little when moving them to the side
I'll make you feel pretty for real mommy, no more boyfriends, I'm going to treat you right even if you don't like it
>>
>>7708298
Alright sugar-plum. Do you like when Mommy calls you sweet names? I hope you feel like a special boy as you push that cock deep inside of my plump, soft pussy. Mommy will protect you.
>>
>>7708277
Yes i'm your little girl, a doggy slut! I'm so happy, i'm cumming so much in your panties!! It feels so wet when I cum like a girl, unfit to fuck a pussy except my mommy's
>>
>>7708309
"What? No... Why are you so hard? Please, just stop. I'm your Mommy for Christ's sake. Not your girlfriend or a tramp. Just tell me what I can do to make you stop."
>>
>>7708277
Ohh, so it's Mommy's needs now, huh? Finally begging for my cock? You're such a whore for my cock, Mommy! Shoving you onto the floor like a doggy bitch and mounting you from behind. Fucking you hard Mommy you dirty slut you are so wet ungh I am raping my whore Mommy going to impregnate you you filthy cumslut!
>>
>>7708323
Good, I hope you got it all out. You and the dog are gonna be stuck together for a while now, but Mommy will pet you, and shush you until it's over.
And yes baby, that cock isn't going anywhere near a pussy that isn't Mommy's. Maybe a dog, but nobody else.
You're Mommy's precious boy, and that cock belongs to me now.
Rest tight, little one. I hope you had fun~
>>
>>7708333
"You can spread your legs and help me feel good, I won't go inside and just rub against the outside if you're good and listen, mommy"
I force your legs open and drop my shorts and shirt, your crotchless panties not leaving anything to the imagination.
>>
>>7708315
I do, Mommy, I love when you call me good names, and talk dirty to me as well! Hearing my mommy say such naughty things will make me go insane!
>>
>>7708356
That's it son. I know you can be aggressive sometimes, just let it all out here while you're safe at home.
Mommy is wet for you, son.
>>
>>7708364
I had the most fun I've ever had, 8 long and hard shots of super thick cum into these panties I took from work today at a store
>>
File: 1473982660867.jpg (110KB, 575x928px) Image search: [Google]
1473982660867.jpg
110KB, 575x928px
>>7708285
Thank you sir, I'm eager to make my tanks happy.
I'd love to stroke your rigid health bar, flattening my mounds against it, letting your entire length throb and spurt across my chest. I'm not sure I could handle it all with just that, but anything that didn't fit would have to go in my mouth. I'd lap up your salty taste, coating your tip with my slutty lips. Can I be your pocket healer? I promise to make myself useful~
>>
>>7708277
A-ah... m-mommy...!
>he pushes hard and buries his cock as deep in her as it can get
>his little body trembles while his cock pumps his cum inside her, spurting again and again
I l-love you, m-mom...!
>he clings to her fiercely while his dick throbs and he empties himself completely
>when he finally relaxes, he keeps holding on to her while panting hard
>>
>>7708374
My sweet angel, precious boy. I want you to shoot out a nice thick load for Mommy, alright sugar-plum? Mommy wants to milk it all better~
>>
>>7708391
Good boy. Very good. You did such a lovely job, would you like to rest now with Mommy? Before you do, look at the mess you made of my pussy, it's all sloppy and slick from your cum.
>>
>>7708366
"Jesus... please don't. Just go to your room and finish. I don't want to see this"
I turn away and close my eyes, but leave my legs spread for you to look at the hole you came from, home.
>>
>>7708383
I'm glad to hear it. It's a shame those panties weren't used by a pretty girl though. Mommy thinks you would like that. Have a good night now. Mommy loves you a lot.
>>
>>7708409
Hah~... yes, I want to sleep with mommy. She has such a good body... like her big soft breasts. But mom, your pussy... that looks... nice.
>>
>>7708428
>I press my cock against the hole and begin rubbing the length of the shaft against the lips and the tip just touching your clit
"I'm not going anywhere mommy, you're going to help your big boy out"
>>
>>7708379
I squirted you full of my cum, Mommy! I made you my bitch by fucking you on your hands and knees and raping you into submission. You belong to me now. Now I want you to come crawl into bed with me and keep my cock warm in your mouth all night.
>>
>>7708397
Yes, Mommy... Hearing you say those things in my ear is making me even harder... I can feel you squeezing me all around, it feels so good...
>>
>>7708385
I'd be getting the relief I'd sought in no time. Your gifted mounds working diligently and professionally along my needy bar's length, and your talented mouth at its tip, would drain me of everything in an enormous messy release. I'd have to commend you on a good job.

I could definitely use a healer like you~
Very often.
>>
>>7708437
I do love when sexy ladies wear cum filled panties, have a good night mommy i love you too!
>>
>>7708442
Yes it does! I love it when you make Mommy's pussy all sloppy and open like that. I have an idea. Why don't you sleep next to it? It smells like you and Mommy both, my thighs are big and soft and warm. You can nuzzle into my pussy as you have sweet little boy dreams. Does that sound nice?

>>7708445
I squirm and shudder as you touch me.
"Please don't. I'll do anything else, but this is wrong.. I'm your mother. This is incest. Take a picture, take my panties, but please. Go to your room!"

>>7708459
I'm happy I could make you feel good. I'm all bruised and a little shaken, but my pussy is full of my baby boy's cum, and that's all the matters to me.
I'll spend all night with you son, I'll leave your cock in my mouth as we sleep. I'll always love you. I hope my body was... okay for you.

>>7708492
Let Mommy caress and cradle you on your way to an orgasm. Shhh, dear. There's nothing else in the world but you and Mommy, and nothing else that matters but your cock inside of Mommy's pussy. My little angel with his cock inside of me, please cum for Mommy.

>>7708533
Sweet dreams darling, I hope I'll get to make you cum soon! I sure loved watching that dog fuck my baby girl.
>>
>>7708553

I'm horny too... :c
>>
>>7708553
"No mommy, I'm not taking anything. I'm GIVING you my virginity"
>I push inside to punctuate the sentence, all the way to the base
>I lay onto your chest and hold your hands down so you don't move while I adjust to my first pussy and the overwhelming feeling of pleasure
"M-Mommy why would you hide something so good from me? Don't you love me?"
>>
>>7708553
Yes! It sounds very nice!
>he immediately lets go of her, only to hug her legs and press his face against a plump buttock close to her used pussy
Mmmmm~
>>
File: 1474737242148.webm (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474737242148.webm
350KB, 1280x720px
>>7708522
Then please, use your ult all over my face and mouth. I'm desperate for you to coat my face, pooling in my mouth and running down my cheeks. I'd expertly stroke your bar, pushing all the blood to the desperately throbbing tip, moaning and humming softly as it swells in my mouth. My tongue would wrap around the head, obediently lapping up any excitement that may leak out.
I'd be happy to heal for you~
>>
>>7708573
I gasp and shudder. My son is inside of me now. There's no turning back from this.
"I'm not trying to hide anything from you. You should be doing this with other girls. Not your fucking mother! I can find you girls. Any girl, just not me. Okay? Just take it out. Finish in your room. I'll find you a girlfriend, please."
>>
>>7708596
Good boy. Sleep tight! I thought the way you fucked Mommy was really cute, I hope we can do it again~
>>
>>7708567
I think Mommy can handle one more cock. Tell me what you need, dear.
>>
>>7708553
The way you're cradling me and saying these things... They're too much... I'm almost about to cum...! Mommy~
>>
>>7708620
I hope so too, mommy. You're so nice~
>he rubs his face against the soft buttock affectionately
I'll be sleeping really good...
>>
>>7708553
Thank you for letting me take out my aggression on you Mommy. I love you and I love your body. I want to fuck it over and over again, cake every hole in my cum and leave you shaken like you've just been gang raped by twenty men, except it's all just me, your horny young son. Have a good night my dirty whore Mommy.
>>
>>7708642
Cum, son! It's okay, you're safe here with me. I'll protect you. You're perfect world will be real once you blow that load into me, I promise~
>>
>>7708613
"No mommy, I don't WANT other girls. I want my beautiful and sexy mommy!"
>I begin to thrust slowly, moaning and weak in the knees at the pleasure
"I'm not gonna stop until I cum inside of my hot mommy, I want to give you a baby"
>>
>>7708644
Good night son. I love you. I think these bruises actually look kind of nice on me~
>>
>>7708632

I'm just really worried about transfer applications mommy, and I can't relax. I'm freaking out.
>>
>>7708655
"You were always a shitty kid, it figures that you would end up doing something like this to your own mother. I can't believe this is really happening."
I'm so stricken with despair that I can feel my sanity and will slipping away.
>>
>>7708681
Shh, baby. Relax. Everything will be okay. Why don't you tug on your cock and talk to Mommy for a while, a distraction might be good.
>>
File: 88dee1eae9e3ba7c59814aa9ec0f34be.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
88dee1eae9e3ba7c59814aa9ec0f34be.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7708604
Oh damn, my health bar would be ready to burst with such good healing. Throbbing between your mounds, oozing over your tongue and into your mouth, being ready to almost literally explode all over you.
You'd be getting an ult and it would be very well-deserved.
>>
>>7708720

Would you kiss my cock mommy?
>>
>>7708748
Of course! Mommy can kiss it all the way up and down until you feel better. Do you like mommy's lips? Would you like to pick out some lipstick for Mommy to wear? Any colour you like! As silly or as slutty as you want it to be!
>>
>>7708654
I want to cum in you so badly! Please, Mommy, squeeze more around me! Make me feel like there's nothing else in the world! I want you to be my Mommy forever!
>>
>>7708786
I'm going to grip you as tightly as I possibly can, you're pressed up against my soft breasts and stomach, deeper inside of me that you could imagine. It feels like your cock is being swallowed up whole by your Mommy's pussy, squeezing it and milking it dry.
Cum baby, let it out, you've been trying to work this load out for so long, it's time to let it go. Make a mess of your Mommy's hole, then we can be together forever.
>>
>>7708768

No lipstick. I just want your love mommy.
>>
>>7708817
Mommy, I feel myself cumming as I type this... Thank you for everything, now let's be together forever~
>>
File: 1466525556912.jpg (668KB, 1007x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466525556912.jpg
668KB, 1007x1200px
>>7708746
Thank you sir, I'm always happy to please my big, strong tanks and their huge, musky health bars. I'd be sure to clean you off too, coating every inch of you with my slick probe~
>>
>>7708838
That's it son, let it out. Mommy will always, ALWAYS be here for you~
>>
>>7708820
Alright pumpkin, do my plump natural lips make you happy? I'll kiss you all over, even down to your balls.
>>
>>7708694
>I begin to thrust faster
"oh god mommy, it feels so good. This is what Mommy's should be doing"
>>
>>7708841
I'd be left shivering with pleasure while you dutifully clean me. I'm sure I could count on you giving my newly healed bar a few extra squeezes and sucks, to draw out anything remaining. Just to be thorough.
And the sight of a diligent healer with my white fluid all over her breasts and face would please me very much too.

What a good healer you are~
>>
>>7708860
I came so much inside of you, Mommy... Thank you for everything...
>>
>>7708871

yes please mommy. take care of your boy.
>>
File: 1466113921997.jpg (370KB, 657x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466113921997.jpg
370KB, 657x1000px
>>7708912
Of course sir, I'd be glued to your bar, firmly locked around it until you allowed me release. I'd be happy to milk you, desperate for more of you inside my throat and between my plush tits.
>>
My balls are super full & my cock needs attention, need a good joi...
>>
>>7708914
That's my good son. Now rest, here with Mommy. Everything will be better now.

>>7708918
Mommy will start to transition from just kissing your cock, to light, gentle licks up and down your shaft, always ending with a big, wet kiss on the head of your cock.

>>7708881
I start to yell at you, while you're pumping away at me.
"Fine! You know what! If this is what you want so fucking bad, then just do it! Just fuck your mother. Fuck your fucking Mother like some fucking pervert!
Are you gonna cum inside me, huh?! You fucking better! You fucking better cum inside your Mother. If you're going to fuck me, at least give me the dignity of that, you ungrateful fuck."

I start to thrust back onto you, hard and wild.
"Yeah you wanna fuck your Mommy? This is what Mothers should be doing? Fuck me. I'm wet, Mother fucker."
>>
>>7709009
Thank you Mommy... Is there any way for anons to contact you outside of these threads? I'd love to spend some one on one time with you, Mommy...
>>
>>7709009

thanks mommy. Please don't be mad but I jerk off to you all the time....
>>
>>7708973
With such a devoted healer, I should make very very good use of her, shouldn't I? Then you wouldn't be released anytime soon but made to keep those plush breasts kept firmly in place around my needy bar, to start stroking once again.
I'd want to be completely, utterly, perfectly milked by the time you're allowed to let go.
>>
>>7709028
I don't really use Discord or anything like that. I understand why you would like to have some private time with Mommy though. Is there anything in particular you wanted to do that we couldn't do in these threads? I might be able to work something out.

>>7709037
Shhh sweetie. It's okay. I know you love your Mommy, and it's only natural to jerk off to her. Just relax, and let Mommy suck on your cock.
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (158KB, 699x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
158KB, 699x992px
>>
>>7709095

please mommy. Suck on my cock. I dream of your thick ass.
>>
File: aabc5476ac91b39c09858f88d318ca95.jpg (989KB, 1323x951px) Image search: [Google]
aabc5476ac91b39c09858f88d318ca95.jpg
989KB, 1323x951px
balls r nice
>>
>>7709111
I'm going to give you the most loving and Motherly blowjob you can imagine. Just relax as you feel Mommy's tongue and lips glide along your shaft, every once in a while taking breaks to kiss the tip of your cock.
>>
>>7709124
Those nails are nice!
>>
>>7709131

I want to cum so bad mommy. But I can only cum when you want me too!
>>
>>7709095
I have certain... Kinks that I don't really feel comfortable indulging in out in public, especially one of these threads. I'm a very shy and nervous boy when it comes to these things, Mommy... It's nothing disgusting or bad, trust me!
>>
File: 1474738942235.jpg (453KB, 698x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1474738942235.jpg
453KB, 698x1006px
>>7709056
Yes, it is my job to please you, make sure you're rested and empty. Would it please my tank to bend over for him also? I want to please my tank any way I can.
>>
>>7709150
I want you to cum now, darling. Right now. I want to feel your warm cum on my tongue. I'll swallow every drop, pumpkin. I won't spit it out like a whore, because Mommy loves you.
>>
File: 59152552_p11_master1200.jpg (537KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
59152552_p11_master1200.jpg
537KB, 1200x782px
>>7709133
>>
>>7709159
Is email okay with you?
>>
>>7709162
You could please a tank in so many ways.
Yes, you could in fact bend over. I'd just flip that loincloth(?) aside and take a look at your assets. Run a hand over your plush cheeks, give one a squeeze, maybe a little slap. Just to make sure things are in order, of course.
>>
>>
>>7709190
Sure, if you want to post it I'll save it for next time, or I can just discuss it with you to see if it's okay!

I don't want Mommy to do anything she's uncomfortable doing...
>>
I want to be lulled to sleep by the pressure of a fat butt on my face

And by lulled to sleep I mean brought within range of passing out due to lack of oxygen
>>
>>7709296
Send me an email, I made an address just for you. Mommy is very curious as to what kinks her son is too nervous to share here!

[email protected]
>>
>>7709162
holy shit! a mercy pic i don't have? thanks
>>
Joi my cum out...it's been a week....Need release..
>>
>>7709854
Love her design
>>
File: 1481880235350.jpg (384KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
1481880235350.jpg
384KB, 1228x868px
>>7709931
>>
>>7709985
Adorable
>>
>>7709871
I'm just gonna go fap to femboys & shemales
>>
>>7710096
You better cum to their feet, honey. Even if you don't like them, that's what you're going to do.
>>
>>7709009
"Yeah this is perfect" I yell as I keep thrusting
"Mommy I'm going to cum, you're such a good mommy!!"
I begin to squirt a hard load inside of you, thrusting deep and hoping to impregnate my beautiful mommy
>>
>>7710147
I'm going to cum to them, yeah...
>>
clear
>>
File: 1481997397304.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481997397304.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Can I have some sexy *you*'s
>>
File: Gurlukovich_mercenary.jpg (45KB, 310x613px) Image search: [Google]
Gurlukovich_mercenary.jpg
45KB, 310x613px
Clear!
>>
>>7710930
Post tits
>>
>>7710930
Here (You) go, friend.
>>
>>7710939
Mine?
>>
>>
File: 1480626402015.jpg (126KB, 750x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1480626402015.jpg
126KB, 750x1033px
>>7710930
>>
>>7710967
You got it
>>
File: 1466446749095.jpg (168KB, 850x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1466446749095.jpg
168KB, 850x1208px
>>7710930
Could I please have a reply back?
>>
File: 1485328256967.jpg (656KB, 1297x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1485328256967.jpg
656KB, 1297x1148px
>>7711014
Here my dude...
https://imgur.com/a/rC6ts
>>7711028
You got it
>>
>pull roommate on top of me

>get him to suck my cock

>just tease his

>finger his butt

>he gets aroused as fuck

>speeds up

>cum in his mouth

>tell him I'll let him finish later and to not fap
>>
>>7711114
I don't believe you
>>
>>7711066
I like it.
>>
Reading these threads every day has turned me into a massive slut.

I can't stop thinking about cocks. About what holding one in my hand would feel like, stroking it up and down, watching all the cute little reactions. What it would smell like pressed up against my face, or being jammed between my thighs.

And I can't stop thinking about cum, about that gooey, sticky, smelly fluid squirting from the tip of a cock, the rush of it out of a guy's balls, the pump and splatter. I want to feel it on my skin! I want to taste it!

Look at what you've done to me /ftt/. I used to barely look at porn and now I've got a folder of dick pics.

You guys are the best.
>>
>>7711066
You're really cute, anon! I wish I could cuddle you!
>>
>>7711374
I just imagine myself as the girl in porn now. Though I have a TG fetish and coming here just made it worse.
>>
>>7711374
Same here anon! Actually I'd really like to feel my own dick rubbing against a bigger one, must be the most heavenly feeling in the world for both parties.

I've never thought about musky cocks this much in my life!
>>
Should I fap?
>>
>>7711835
Of course!
>>
Do I fap or not do you think ftt? I'm super tired but also kinda horny
>>
>>7711921
I had this issue last night. I descided to not fap and get some extra rest. Totally worth not fapping
>>
You're all fucking degenerates. Pathetic.
>>
>>7711939
You're right! I'm a hopeless slut! Slap my degenerate face with your big, manly cock~
>>
>>7711947
Stop role-playing, go outside, and become a rational, normal human being.
>>
>>7711956
Ahh! That's it, more! Hurt me more!
>>
>>7711964
Bye.
>>
File: 2190d70f688fad1e29e7737968147070.png (722KB, 1114x814px) Image search: [Google]
2190d70f688fad1e29e7737968147070.png
722KB, 1114x814px
>>
File: 9858538f260289ee5c937f786c51cc6c.jpg (321KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9858538f260289ee5c937f786c51cc6c.jpg
321KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: 1482467615844.jpg (231KB, 1081x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1482467615844.jpg
231KB, 1081x1149px
>>
Why are you all so fucking demented? Wow, you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: k1uksdvwo1_1280.jpg (271KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
k1uksdvwo1_1280.jpg
271KB, 1228x868px
>>
>7712185
>No new IP
:^)
Why are you so insecure about yourself that you care enough about how others get off?
>>
>>7712205
Why are you a fucking degenerate faggot? You emoji using dumb cunt. I know you're from another board you fucking retard.
>>
>>7712216
Why are you projecting your insecurities this much? :^)
>>
File: 65550cd189eeece9cd777f106af7ba62.jpg (310KB, 1427x2048px) Image search: [Google]
65550cd189eeece9cd777f106af7ba62.jpg
310KB, 1427x2048px
>>7712205
Ignore him, autism is contagious and only autists care that much about what other people do in their spare time.
>>
>>7712227
So because I hate people who get off to incest porn and other shit, that makes me insecure? You really are a deluded fucking idiot, mate. Wow.
>>
File: 533d42e51febf97d56d99e50c1d4669b.jpg (126KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
533d42e51febf97d56d99e50c1d4669b.jpg
126KB, 800x1122px
The mommy stuff earlier was pretty bad though, yeah.

Not bad enough for me to call it out specifically, though. Maybe I'm just really tolerant.
>>
File: 3cfd1a6467ff6682ce1737d6df0e3e4c.jpg (268KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3cfd1a6467ff6682ce1737d6df0e3e4c.jpg
268KB, 715x1000px
>>
File: 9e64558eae62e00c01f6d7ad51226027.png (819KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
9e64558eae62e00c01f6d7ad51226027.png
819KB, 900x1300px
>>
Do any of you boys want to talk about your cum?
>>
File: 1486444519329.png (581KB, 710x994px) Image search: [Google]
1486444519329.png
581KB, 710x994px
>>
>>7712610
You want me to describe it?
>>
>>7712301
A lot of the posts in these threads are bad if they aren't pic dumps.
>>
>>7712998
>purpose of the thread is to share your fapping experience and encourage others to fap so it feels like a real circlejerk
>only good posts are image dumps lol
You might as well go to any hentai image gallery, there would be no difference without interaction.
>>
File: 1483631757482.jpg (696KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483631757482.jpg
696KB, 708x1000px
Good morning cuties! You're all cute and wonderful! I hope you all have nice days!
>>
>>7712466
Kashima is so hot
>>
>>7712921
I dunno! I just like hearing about it when boys talk about their cocks and stuff. And my mind's been fixated on cum all day.
>>
>>7713508
You know you sound like a complete slut when all you can think about all day is big throbbing cocks and the fat milky pair of balls full of cum right under them.
My cock isn't at long as it is just girthy, so when its throbbing it feels so damn heavy when I'm horny. When I get really turned on, it feels like a rocket going off when I cum. All that thick cream just comes spurting out, usually it shoots so hard that my chest gets covered.
I kinda hate that part though, because I'm the one that has to clean up the mess I made all over myself. I'd rather someone do that for me.
>>
>>7713597
It would be much better for you if you could shoot that massive load of cum into a waiting mouth instead! I promise I wouldn't spill a drop! I wonder if I'd be able to get my lips around the girth though.
>>
>>7712610
>>7713508
grill?
>>
>>7713626
Really? Of course you mean that I can have you swallow that anytime I want right? Sometimes I can get unexpectedly pent up, so I'd expect you to drop to your knees almost immediately.
Well practice makes perfect right? If you make sure to stay latched to that girthy thing as much as you can then I'm sure you throat will get sculpted out into the shape of my cock eventually
>>
is there any mommy here now?
I'm pretty lonely/bored
>>
File: 1477889125174.png (68KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1477889125174.png
68KB, 421x248px
Looking for someone very specific to fap with

>will mommy RP with me
>into body hair
>into body odor
>>
>>7714077
Only into the latter two unfortunately but I hope you find someone!
>>
>>7714103
post your discord

do you like thicc too
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7714239
Please, more Rem.
>>
>>7714273
Why, does Rem make your cock feel good?~
>>
>>7714285
S-she does, it's so easy to get excited from seeing Rem that I need to try hold back.
>>
>>7714300
You don't need to do that! Let everything out for Rem! <3
>>
>>7714313
But I'll come almost right away if I do that! Unless you want that? I really, really want to cum inside Rem right now though.
>>
>>7714341
Use Rem however you like, as long as you feel good anon!
>>
>>7714353
Rem is just way too cute, cumming!
>>
>>7714364
Good boy! Cum for Rem~
>>
>>7714366
T-that felt good, it's always really good with Rem. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>7714406
Anytime you have a pent up load just let Rem know and she will take care of it for you anon~
>>
>>
>>
File: IMG_0847.jpg (371KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
371KB, 534x800px
Me on the left
>>
>Fap to extremely submissive RP/fantasy
>Post-fap shame hits like a ton of bricks
>Spend several hours grooming to get through it
An obtuse path to cuteboy status but oh well
>>
>>7714639
I don't think I get post-fap shame. You clearly know what you're doing and it's not bad at all. It doesn't hurt anyone else either.
>>
File: IMG_0861.jpg (95KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
95KB, 500x726px
>>7714639
There's no shame in liking that kind of stuff, cutie! Why do feel badly about it? Wanting to be a subby cuteboy is wonderful!
>>
>tfw I will never be a girl with cute breasts and small, cute feet
>>
File: TOP LEWD.gif (3MB, 431x480px) Image search: [Google]
TOP LEWD.gif
3MB, 431x480px
>>7714799
Not with that attitude
>>
>>7714799
You're a pretty girl with cute breasts and adorable small feet when you're here, anon <3
>>
File: 1485916389852.png (1MB, 1013x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1485916389852.png
1MB, 1013x1433px
>>7714799
I'd still fuck your feet anyways fag
>>
File: 1474968774075.png (995KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1474968774075.png
995KB, 1280x905px
>>7714681
I dunno, it just feels a little wrong, I'm a guy so I should be manly and take charge but I don't like doing that sort of stuff...
>>
>>7714864
Na, those are just established social norms.

>inb4 tumblr gender warriors

But for real, there's nothing wrong with not being dominant and taking charge. Not all guys have to be manly. Cuteboys are a treasure.
>>
Any sissyboi-anons here that wanna see some live dick?
Got a big hard cock for any anons that wanna watch.
https://www.rabb.it/GarlAgann
>>
>>7714930
Thanks anon, that makes me feel a bit better.
>>
>>7715069
Why is it so laggy? It's like 0.5 fps ;-;
>>
>>7715149
Internet connection is currently fucky ;x Been having troubles all day.
>>
https://www.rabb.it/bikko_k
>>
>>7715163
Your cock is really amazing, anon! I expect more!
>>
>>7715218
Next time I'm horny I'll drop by! <3
>>
File: 1474877056901.jpg (387KB, 765x957px) Image search: [Google]
1474877056901.jpg
387KB, 765x957px
i'm having trouble deciding what plug to play with. its between medium silicone, or a thicker glass one. help me out please~
>>
>>7715531
Silicone seems comfier
>>
>>7715531
depends, what color are your panties?
>>
File: 1481397868244.jpg (127KB, 800x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1481397868244.jpg
127KB, 800x1177px
>>7715543
as long as my activities don't get too rigorous, the silicone one is much comfier

>>7715547
black~
>>
>>7715567
Comfy is best! Use Silicone!
>>
>>7715567
Black, eh? Silicone definitely, by any chance do you show pics~?
>>
File: 1480469126844.jpg (195KB, 949x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480469126844.jpg
195KB, 949x1280px
>>7715567
Sounds cute! I'm more partial to colorful panties but playing with a plug is so much fun when you're just relaxing and browsing internet~
>>
>>7715617
Not him but I do love a cute femboy in colorful panties
>>
File: 1480405326047.jpg (197KB, 873x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480405326047.jpg
197KB, 873x1500px
>>7715638
Anyone who says they don't just hasn't met the right cutie yet! Wearing panties is one of my favorite things to do, they make me feel so girly and cute!
>>
https://www.rabb.it/GarlAgann Back! Hopefully with better quality this time.
Any femboys come help me beat off!
>>
>>7715673
What I wouldn't give to hotdog my cock between the cheeks of a sexy femboy wearing all sorts of lingerie
>>
File: 1470199219834.jpg (127KB, 850x935px) Image search: [Google]
1470199219834.jpg
127KB, 850x935px
>>7715587
warming it up first for maximum comfy

>>7715609
maybe on another day

>>7715617
>relaxing and browsing internet~
thats exactly what i intend to do. and of course hang around here.

>>7715731
sounds like fun
>>
>>7715805
>>7715673
Okay you've both gotten me full mast and better take responsibility
>>
>>7715805
Don't forget to hug a pillow tightly for super comfy!
>>
File: 1469642439466.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1469642439466.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>7715857
well, you better tell us what got you there. so we can make sure we're taking of our responsibility to the best of our abilities

>>7715906
i'll make sure its my comfiest one
>>
>>7715976
The thought of femboys clad in panties using plugs and toys, it's your fault I'm this hard
>>
I'm still getting used to this place. It's hard to tell when people are on or off. I want to be around at the right times to see if I can get someone to jerk me off with their feet.
>>
Please someone bully my feminine moans~
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RSqE1ZyxR6
>>
Does anyone else cum and immediately lose interest in this thread?
>>
File: bc316007017c075cc41918b5d67a4048.jpg (295KB, 650x1003px) Image search: [Google]
bc316007017c075cc41918b5d67a4048.jpg
295KB, 650x1003px
>>
>>7716015
I want to request moans from you, holy shit
>>
>>
>>7716015
>tfw girl(male)
>tfw my moans don't sound nearly this good
>>
File: eaeef61fa0058122ea3f05e64a8a7eac.png (522KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
eaeef61fa0058122ea3f05e64a8a7eac.png
522KB, 750x1050px
>>
>>
>>7716055
Oh yeah? Maybe you'd like a live show then. Here's my discord if you're interested.
Cunegonde#2113
>>
File: 48c6567f409a8a4531cb8197aa45ab00.jpg (312KB, 1275x1658px) Image search: [Google]
48c6567f409a8a4531cb8197aa45ab00.jpg
312KB, 1275x1658px
>>
>>
>>7716067
Keep working at it anon, I'm sure you'll be able to please lots of guy's with your girly moans if you just work at it. Maybe you should post your moans here too to work at it.
>>
File: 50babf9eb8577303445a75ef9bbe24b6.jpg (597KB, 777x1087px) Image search: [Google]
50babf9eb8577303445a75ef9bbe24b6.jpg
597KB, 777x1087px
>>
File: 5574e8d3a8c41785f9cdb53eb02bc787.jpg (184KB, 1331x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5574e8d3a8c41785f9cdb53eb02bc787.jpg
184KB, 1331x1000px
>>
>>7716015
There's no way I could bully someone so adorable sounding, I just wanna dress you up in cute clothes and treat you like a little princess~
>>
File: 1464087974219.png (225KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
1464087974219.png
225KB, 600x773px
>>7715991
>it's your fault I'm this hard
thats exactly why i post. it makes me leak knowing that your stroking your hard cock to the thoughts of my ass being hugged by my soft black panties
>>
>>7716096
I-I've slutted myself out for more guys than I can remember and they all said I sounded really good, but I'm really insecure.

I have sort of a deep voice naturally, but I try my best
>>
File: 1485040244884.png (512KB, 1152x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1485040244884.png
512KB, 1152x1049px
>>7716054
>>7716066
>>7716070
>>7716085
Cute panties and butts!

>>7716119
Not him but I wish I had a friend that wanted to dress me up in cute clothes like a princess..
>>
>>7716130
I'm sure you sound great anon~
>>7716119
Thank you so much, anon! I'd love to be your princess~
>>7716159
We could be princesses together :3
>>
File: dwao358yg.gif (422KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
dwao358yg.gif
422KB, 547x800px
>>7716396
That would be so much fun!
We could help each other pick out all the cutest clothes and panties to wear and tease all the horny boys together~
>>
I just got here mommy. Can i also have some personal attention even though i am late?
>>
File: 1476620683789.png (407KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
1476620683789.png
407KB, 600x771px
>>
File: 1463648627325.jpg (159KB, 1059x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1463648627325.jpg
159KB, 1059x1513px
>tfw no boys face to rest my feet on
>>
File: sulk.png (183KB, 305x720px) Image search: [Google]
sulk.png
183KB, 305x720px
>>7717804
>tfw no anon on discord that sends me feet
>>
>>7717804
What a shame. I'd love to be that boy for you, but I don't have the time to discuss/RP it (Depending on what you were looking for) or even fap to the idea right now. I'm sure you'll be able to find a boy willing to be your footrest, though.
>>
>>7717804
Oh man. I don't know why but all day my head has been full of thoughts of worshiping a sexy pair of feet and jerking off with them. I'd be more than happy to volunteer
>>
>>7717925
What's your discord senpai
>>
>>7718477
nazrin#7055
>>
>>7718567
sent
>>
>>7718477
I-I want feet pics too!
>>
File: 1486841949975.jpg (86KB, 969x779px) Image search: [Google]
1486841949975.jpg
86KB, 969x779px
>>7718638
Shut up slut!
>>
>>7718647
I'm jerking off to the thought of your feet all over my face and there's nothing you can do to stop me!
>>
File: 1485882044260.jpg (755KB, 885x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1485882044260.jpg
755KB, 885x1107px
>>7718686
Pfft, feet is all a pervert like you needs anyways. A few stomps here and there and you'd cum in no time.
>>
>>7718647
r-rude..
>>
File: 1483761420067.png (1MB, 1447x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1483761420067.png
1MB, 1447x1134px
>>7718567
>>7718589
Not gonna add me? I got plenty of feet pics just for you!
>>
>>7718732
Stomps are a bit much but you're still probably right. A sexy girl grinding her soles against my cock and trampling me would get me to empty my balls all over her foot
>>
File: 1486815710397.jpg (376KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1486815710397.jpg
376KB, 800x1130px
>>7718858
I'd make sure not to hurt you, too much anyways~ I hope you'd be a good boy and clean up your mess!
>>
>>7718902
Hmmm. On the one hand if you ordered me to lap up all the cum I sprayed on you I would in a heartbeat. The problem is that would get me aroused all over again.
>>
>>7718808
I want to add you!
>>
File: 1486815264893.png (541KB, 648x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486815264893.png
541KB, 648x900px
>>7718936
Oh is poor anon so pent up with lust that he can only get off to feet? You're pathetic, you're a stupid cumbag!
>>
>>7718902
I want to be Hotaru's eternal footslave
>>
>>7719054
I'm kind of pent up, but it probably has more to do with me being a big pervert than anything else.
>>
File: 1486812430993.jpg (317KB, 1299x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1486812430993.jpg
317KB, 1299x1812px
>>7719123
Pervert! What do you like about my feet huh? Do you want to suck on them while my other foot slowly rubs against your penis?
>>
>>7719147
I want to smother every inch of your feet in warm kisses. I also want to lick them all over until they're covered in my saliva, and take your toes inside my mouth and lick them all over. Footjobs would be amazing, I want to see your feet blanketed in my load.
>>
File: 1486630083256.jpg (710KB, 1200x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1486630083256.jpg
710KB, 1200x1069px
>>7719255
Oh my anon, giving all that attention to my feet, your mother would be so proud! You're suppose to kiss lips, y'know that right anon? I'd make sure you get my feet nice and wet for you to enjoy though~ I'd put both of my feet together and squeeze you nice and tight between my arches
>>
>>7719323
Would you be more disgusted or flattered with how fast I blow all over your feet? I mean those sexy soles and toes would drive me up the wall very quick, and you could probably get me to cum multiple times.
>>
File: 1486628187963.jpg (757KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486628187963.jpg
757KB, 797x1200px
>>7719354
I'd be flattered that that's all you need, some nice feet to just blow your load all over~, just so I could massage your cum into your dick over and over again to make you cum quicker the second time!
>>
>>7719425
Goddammit not the anon you were talking too but i already came twice today...STAHP.
>>
>>7719425
Nf. It would probably wouldn't take you very long at all to shoot over and over until every drop of cum is all over your feet. Of course then I could clean you off with my tongue and keep worshipping your feet for as long as you want me to.
>>
File: 1486618703693.jpg (440KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486618703693.jpg
440KB, 1600x1200px
>>7719461
You just need a little of encouragement, that's all! Come on anon, think about cumming all over my beautiful feet, think about licking and sucking all of the cum off my socks when you're done~, don't you just want to have fun and blow your load?
>>
>>7719513
S-sorry. I ended up cumming super hard to the thought of you pressing your cum covered feet into my mouth and had to go clean up a little. You can make me your foot slave whenever you want
>>
File: 1486627985458.jpg (444KB, 681x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486627985458.jpg
444KB, 681x1000px
>>7719763
Good boy! You have a nice night you hear?
>>
File: 8e16c7417f16637ca9bbee42c3285781.jpg (833KB, 995x1539px) Image search: [Google]
8e16c7417f16637ca9bbee42c3285781.jpg
833KB, 995x1539px
Saeko makes me leak!
>>
I love the little foot-related moments these threads have! So cute!
>>
File: 3_7.jpg (117KB, 618x768px) Image search: [Google]
3_7.jpg
117KB, 618x768px
>>
>>7720131
I can't scroll past them without wanting to masturbate.
>>
>>7720207
Don't resist then! Go on and take your cock out!
>>
>>7720131
>>7720207
Really? I always thought it was more of a niche thing. I guess I'll post about my blatant lust for cute feet a tad more often then.
>>
>>7720295
I already came once today, I should keep it to twice a day. Feet are for teasing anyway.

>>7720306
I don't think feet are that niche...
>>
>>7720306
You should!!
>>
>>7720805
Do you like hearing about anons who are sluts for sexy feet? Is it because you share the fetish or because you think about dominating them and making them cum?
>>
>>7721079
For both reasons kinda! Though, I'm not much of a dom! I'd still tease a boy with my feet though!
>>
>>7721079
If I wasn't in bed, I'd be posting feet and teasing you sweetie
>>
>>7721131
It doesn't have to be dom stuff, I love feet in general. I'd be more than happy to simply get off on yours with no other stuff involved. I hear it can be kind of nice to have someone giving you that much attention.
>>7721301
Don't worry about it, you can tease me another time
>>
>>7721352
I'm really sorry, I don't know why I always get like this! I start out super eager to talk with someone, but then I end up reverting back into my shy self after a couple replies ;-; Blehh
>>
>>7721423
Not to worry. I didn't really post at all until just a few weeks ago, i get it
>>
File: mngvfu5r611rinij1o1_1280.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mngvfu5r611rinij1o1_1280.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1478348491761.png (331KB, 581x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1478348491761.png
331KB, 581x1097px
cute
>>
File: 1464716023864.png (4MB, 2560x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1464716023864.png
4MB, 2560x2048px
>>
File: 1480342883161.png (3MB, 2898x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1480342883161.png
3MB, 2898x1416px
>>
>>7722033
>>7722041
I miss mommy...
>>
>>7721866
Wow. Those are incredibly nice. And those thick thighs and hips of hers coming off of them? Dear god she would have me wrapped around her finger in an instant.
>>
File: 1480768625773.jpg (323KB, 1697x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1480768625773.jpg
323KB, 1697x2400px
>>7722083
Cute
>>
>>7722215
If you're plan was to give me a boner and get me to start jerking off to your feet again then it worked. Was there something more you wanted or just the knowledge that you made me this horny?
>>
>>7722215
I want her to give me a footjob in front of my mother, with that smug look, and make me cum pathetically. Maybe describe to my mother what a pathetic masochistic slut her son is, and how quickly he cums as soon as he gets a soft foot on his cock and a few insults about his manhood in his ears. I want to be completely humiliated in front of my mommy.

Is that so bad?
>>
>>7722430
And I would love nothing more than to do that for you.
>>
>>7722460
What would you tell my mother about me? Would you tell her about what a pathetic cuck I am? Or maybe aim my cock at her when I'm about to cum, so you can humiliate us both? Maybe order her to lick your feet clean while you brag about having conquered her son's cock?
>>
File: 1466763418244.jpg (313KB, 1555x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1466763418244.jpg
313KB, 1555x2200px
>>7722425
I wanted to give you a boner and I have succeeded! Mwee!~
>>
>>7722501
I want to jerk you off with my feet while I force her to watch. I want to tell her that YOU asked for this. That YOU can't cum without your fucking mother watching. I want you to spurt your cum onto my feet and then massage your mother's feet with it while I tell her about how sad and small your cock is.
>>
>>7722556
That you have. It's leaking a bunch right now, thinking about burying my face in those nice sweaty feet and running my tongue all over them. Maybe even getting to feel them across my cock if Im extra good
>>
File: 1467010834640.jpg (2MB, 2000x2830px) Image search: [Google]
1467010834640.jpg
2MB, 2000x2830px
>>7722574
Hehe.. You're cute, anon.
>>
>>7722629
And you have super sexy feet. I'm probably going to cum soon, do you think you could post once more?
>>
>>7722569
You made me shoot two thick loads in a row, I just couldn't stop stroking my mommy-loving cock. Thank you so much for humiliating me.
>>
>>7722664
Anon, your and my fetishes are so similar. I'd love to talk more with you.
>>
>>7722683
Are you on the discord?
>>
>>7722699
No, but I'll get on. What's your ID?
>>
File: 1462260723210.jpg (93KB, 794x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1462260723210.jpg
93KB, 794x1104px
>>7722655
Of course! I want you to cum all over my sweaty soles, okay? I want your cum to soak into my pantyhose and get my feet all sticky! I know you can do it! You're so cute!~
>>
>>7722725
Are you okay with keeping it between us, and others who are into it of course? I'd rather say through a throwaway email, if you want.
>>
>>7722793
Yeah, of course. That's fine. want to post your throwaway email here? Or should I make one.
>>
>>7722816
[email protected]
>>
>>7722746
Those stockings helped me get off really hard. I kinda ended up cumming all over the place by accident. I don't know what it is, but this art in particular those big toes make me want to wrap my mouth around them
>>
>>7722918
I'm glad! I had a lot of pressure on me, not knowing which pic to use for you to cum to! I'm really glad you liked that one, though! I wish I was there to clean up after you!
>>
>>7722838
I sent you an email.
>>
>>7722935
You did a super amazing job. I'd be happy to let you if you were around
>>
>>7722992
I didn't do much, silly! I only posted pictures at you! You're the one that did a super amazing job, you got it everywhere! If only I could tease you with my feet! eheh
>>
>>7723092
You did a pretty amazing job at teasing me as is. I hope to see more of you around sometime.
>>
>>7723175
Same to you!
>>
Would anybody be willing to help a poor footfag empty his balls?
>>
I want to cum on a sissy-anon's big fat butt!
>>
>>7724355
I'd let you cum on my big fat butt!
>>
>>7724525
Oh please anon~? I'm so fucking hard right now.
Come take a peak~.
https://www.rabb.it/GarlAgann
I'd love nothing more than for a lewd anon to dirty talk me off with their big fat round butt!
>>
>>7724012
i wish i wasnt in bed or i would!
>>
>>7724724
It's alright, anon. I came lots by myself anyway.
>>
Is new mommy here?
>>
>>7725526
A couple people in this thread didn't like it. Haven't seen him today.
>>
>>7725571
Didn't like it? Lol, the thread was swarming with eager anons when she came through here.
People get so triggered by shit that doesn't even involve them.
>>
>>7725571
That's kinda of upsetting, Newmommy is one of the best things that's ever happened here. Her and that Master guy that was getting off all those femboys a week or so ago.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7725591
Newmommy-anon is fantastic. I think she just comes around every so often, because if she came around every night we'd rely on her.
>>
>>
>>7725794
I'm sure she'll come back! I hope I'll be around when she does.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Made new thread
>>7726088
>>7726088
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.