[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write-Faggotry Thread #15 Last Thread: https://desuarchive.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 107

File: writefaggotry_14_roserade.png (611KB, 1050x2881px) Image search: [Google]
writefaggotry_14_roserade.png
611KB, 1050x2881px
Write-Faggotry Thread #15

Last Thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7500991

Write stories, share works, ask for critique, post requests, you name it.
>>
Tired of bumping with a single word.
Someone said something about a strip club last thread, and I wrote it for a bit because it was fun but now I hate it so here's something I'll never finish.
http://pastebin.com/A6xHGA91
>>
File: 1471627747141.png (363KB, 838x949px) Image search: [Google]
1471627747141.png
363KB, 838x949px
/r/ a story of like a random young catgirl dressed similarly like this who has the runs and is rushing to the bathroom, and her just BARELY making it (or not). Regardless, let there be some sort of "damage" on the rear of her panties.

Have the setting take place at school during class or something.
>>
File: 1478821732522.jpg (3MB, 2100x3150px) Image search: [Google]
1478821732522.jpg
3MB, 2100x3150px
>>7700654
OR Here, this is really nice attempt at it, I really appreciate the effort. But just incase anyone considers finishing/trying their own hand at it I'll repost

Don't know if anyone tried this last thread, but I'll post it here again just in case.
Requesting 3 lesbians, a anthro cow, fox, and rabbit going to a strip club. The cow has a hourglass figure and is laid back/calm. The fox has more of a femboy look, that being that she has very small breasts but has a large booty. The fox is the most cocky of the three, being almost wild from the start. The rabbit is a shortstack, that being she is thicc, but she is very shy though. While they're there they get really drunk, to the point where they can't make good decisions. They also run their bar tab to a point where they can't pay, they are then told that they can work at the club to pay it off. They agree drunkenly, and unknowingly signing a contract that says that they'll work there for the next 2 years. Progressively they all become more slutty, starting from being embarrassed and shy, to being wild and being constantly lewd.
>>
File: bunny_mint2.jpg (70KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
bunny_mint2.jpg
70KB, 400x475px
Anchor posting for Bunny Mint story
I'm curious about something if author's there. How many words do you have planned?
>>
File: 1478821768861.jpg (3MB, 2100x3150px) Image search: [Google]
1478821768861.jpg
3MB, 2100x3150px
>>7701004
Just realized it had the wording that I used for last thread, ignore the first sentence about anyone trying it last thread.
>>
fuck off page nine
>>
File: 1484706368224.jpg (675KB, 851x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1484706368224.jpg
675KB, 851x1134px
Shameless Self-Promotion:

http://pastebin.com/u/The_Mouths_of_Babes

Also, since this is a new thread, let's call this Day #1 of the Picture Prompt, where you are tasked with writing a 1-2 post greentext about the provided picture.
>>
fuck off page nine
>>
File: holdme.png (105KB, 563x646px) Image search: [Google]
holdme.png
105KB, 563x646px
Was bored and wrote a switchdog story in the associated thread. Might as well crosspost it.

>>7702676
>>
>>7702535
This one is a bit strange, might do two for this one.

>Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?
>You can't just go around and plopping yourself onto ledges like that.
>I have a home up here too y'know!
>Wait what the fuck are you doing?
>Oh great now you're disrobing on my turf too!
>You're going to cover this whole rooftop with your human scent dammit!
>That is going to take ages to clean off!
>Oi, what's with the orange thing on your side?
>What's that white stuff coming off of the bottle? It looks like...
>Are...are you covering yourself with bird shit?
>Good god, even for an animal that is disgusting. For what purpose?
>Aaaand now you're lying down right on my god damn nest.
>Fuck this, I'm going for the eye.
>Though the little nubs on the mounds look more like a tasty target.
>They remind me of those ends of the fancy bread and meat food humans here love
>No wait, don't roll over! I haven't decided yet!
>Oh fuck you too.
>Well, at least I'm out of her sight now
>Now what to peck...
>This end looks like her rear.
>Sweet jesus my feet just sink right in there
>I'm surprised she hasn't noticed how my claws are digging into her butt
>Wait, something inbetween her cheeks just winked at me.
>Is that...
>Yep, asshole.
>...I think I found my target.

Through the eyes of a bird.
>>
File: sakichan.jpg (3MB, 3874x1790px) Image search: [Google]
sakichan.jpg
3MB, 3874x1790px
>>7702535
Glad you liked the idea I requested of ya. Take your time, as this thread will probably be hanging around for a while, assuming we keep it bumped. I like your work, so I'll definetly look forward to it. Will post the idea for you again if you ever get the itch to do requests again.

An obscure character, but seems like you're a fan of comic book heroes and villains, so it might be your thing.

Y'know how a female villain sometimes flirts around with a hero to try and seduce him to her side (or for fun/cause he's cute?). I'd like to see an inverse of this, with a female hero tempting/seducing the villain male protag after taking a liking to him for whatever reason fits for you.

Said hero in mind doing the seducing is Sakichan from Yo-kai Watch 3. Yes she's from an obscure game, but she is one of the embodiments of comic book heroes (represents antiheroes, but only looks the part). Powers are more or less stength, flight, and fire powers. Personality-wise she is surprisingly playful, going as far as to eat somes spicy tempura fish before burning foes to a crisp.

The lucky/unlucky villain guy is an OC, who would probably try to retain his tone despite the flirtsy, busty heroine distracting him to screw up a number of heists. He could wield water/ice powers to contrast with her fire.

For fetishes she wears goddamn tights. She could make a show lewdly eating long, plallic fried fish. Her pinning him with her juicy breasts can work too, whispering lewd things into his ears or making him grope her boobs. Nursing him with her breast seems delicious enough, depending on how many times she defeats him. Ending wise, he could finally somehow defeat her, torn clothes and all, but drops the loot and picks her up instead (you're the real treasure), where the two fuck like a cat and mouse going at it.

Sample of her favorite skill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPmbvFbWj2M
>>
http://pastebin.com/Fxm4cxtd

Here's some woman to feral bunny transformation smut, if anyone is interested in giving feedback.
>>
>>7704315
Well looks like that thread didn't live long.
Repost here as text?
>>
>>7707595
sure, why not
>>
PAGE NINE

IS

FOR

FAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTS
>>
>>7707595
>>7707629
Yeah, thread died pretty fast. Gonna dump it here then, easier to screencap anyway
>>
File: joycon.jpg (143KB, 1500x1299px) Image search: [Google]
joycon.jpg
143KB, 1500x1299px
>>7711546
>Be you
>First in line at the local gamestore, about a minute left until the doors open
>Only one in line really, in hindsight camping outside the doors the night in advance wasn't really necessary
>Still, you're far too hyped; you pre-ordered for good reason, Nintendo fanboy that you are
>The scrawny part-timer behind the counter can already see you pressed against the glass
>Guessing why you're there, he grabs a large box from somewhere near his feet and places it on the desk
>Target acquired
>Five seconds until the automated doors open, glass around your face fogged over by your furious breathing
>When they do, the poor cashier can only do so much as blink before you're standing in front of him, practically hugging the all-important item
>Everything from there on out is a blur
>You can barely even recall the trip home, when you regain focus the brand new Switch is already mostly installed and plugged into your TV
>Seems they made the device kid-friendly, setup was faster than you'd expected
>Still seems like there's a part left in the box, though
>>
File: switch.jpg (37KB, 697x565px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
37KB, 697x565px
>You remove another layer of styrofoam packaging, unveiling what seems to be a stand for the controller you're holding
>Weird, you don't recall that being included in the previews, it looks kinda weird
>Maybe it's a charging station? Might as well pop it on, see if the thing comes pre-charged anyway
>It takes a bit of fiddling, but your joycon fits on perfectly
>Actually looks pretty cute, the design makes it look like some sort of dog when it's on the stand
>Seems like it actually did need to charge, at least it's an excuse to grab some snacks and drinks before you sit on your ass for a day or two
>You leave it on the salon table for a minute, heading to the kitchen for supplies
>Staying off the doritos for tonight, no greasy hands on your brand new console no sir
>You're deep inside your fridge when there's some sound coming from the living room, some sort of clattering noise
>oh fuck it fell
>You rush back, better not be any damage
>You're two steps into the room when you come face to face with a black midget standing on the table in the middle of the room
>Wait, that's not a midget
>You can barely assess the situation before what appears to be that odd charging stand, controller and all, standing on its back legs, starts jabbering at you with a snout you swear was not there before
>"What's up, fuckers! Let's play some Zelda!"
>>
File: viral.png (212KB, 852x1168px) Image search: [Google]
viral.png
212KB, 852x1168px
>Naturally, you're speechless
>Unsure how to respond, you simply stand there with your mouth hanging open
>Joy-con-dog-thing doesn't agree with your impatience and jumps off the table, walking towards you
>The sound of plastic feet tapping on the floor confirms the sound you heard before
>"Well, whaddaya waiting for? I didn't get built for you to gawk at me! Come on, grab me!"
>Now that you hear it again, you can't help but notice the voice sounds awfully feminine
>Robotic for sure, like it's coming through an old cellphone, but definitely cute
>It (she?) stands on its toes, head and arms raised towards you like a toddler wanting to be picked up by her dad
>Yeah, no, they definitely didn't show this at E3
>You crouch down, hesitating for a moment before you pick up your newest acquisition by the hips, feeling a bit uncomfortable grabbing the grips on its head
>There's a lot more weight to this thing than you remember
>Moving over to the couch, you sit down, the weight of the joycon forcing you to rest it on your lap
>It's actually quite confortable, the position is just high enough that it feels like you're holding some sort of steering wheel
>"Ready to get started?"
>>
File: playwithme.png (190KB, 1124x1015px) Image search: [Google]
playwithme.png
190KB, 1124x1015px
>The Joycon doesn't wait for your response, a few lights flicker on her face and your television just turns on on its own
>You can't recall putting the Breath of the Wild disk into the Switch, but it seems to boot right to it
>"Figured I'd get things prepped for you... just so we can play all day long!"
>You swear your little assistant just blinked at you
>No matter-- you bought the console for its games, and the games you shall play
>The new Zelda is actually surprisingly good
>You were kinda worried the big overworld and all would ruin the pacing, but they pulled it off
>Then again, the experience is assisted a bit by your little partner
>The occasional "Wow!" when you solve a puzzle or "Nice shot!" pretty much after every kill with the bow make you grin with pride, just a little bit
>You knew the controller was gonna have rumble features too, but this is just a bit better than you'd hoped
>With the Joycon's body on your lap, legs spread over yours, you can feel every little vibration it makes through your body
>She even seems to rumble a few times when it wouldn't make sense, almost like she's trying to get your attention
>It's working
>>
File: bodyshot.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bodyshot.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Glancing down between stretches of game, you start noticing her core features
>Her face is the most obvious, the misplaced thumbsticks makes for a kind of derpy cuteness as she smirks at you with a puppy-like expression
>Going down from there, it's pretty clear her body doesn't even nearly match her head in size, though that makes sense considering what she's used for
>Can't have too much weight, that gets tiring for those long gaming sessions
>Her lower body throws that sentiment out of the window and into the next country though
>The width of the puppy's hips rival the size of the controller itself, which is rather wide considering those overall proportions
>At least that explains the weight; and why she's taking up most-- if not all of the space on your lap
>Your distraction gets the better of you, and you completely zoned out the bleeping noise on the screen in front; the next hit you take is lethal
>"Damn Octoroks! Better luck next time, I guess."
>She smiles at you with an unsettling, innocent expression, before glancing down below your chest and belly
>"Say... you sure you can focus with that thing poking out?"
>>
File: joystick.jpg (149KB, 1160x885px) Image search: [Google]
joystick.jpg
149KB, 1160x885px
>It seems staring at her features combined with the constant vibrating got the better of you
>Your dick strains against the inside of your pants, fighting to take up what little space above your legs you have left
>And the Joycon noticed it before you did, one paw patting on the fabric holding you back
>"I'd be a really bad partner if I let something this silly distract you, huh?
>"Let's see if I can fix this for ya. You just keep playing, don't worry!"
>You seem to have no input in the matter: With remarkable precision, the puppy on top of you unbuckles and removes your pants and underwear, a short hop all she needs to reposition yourself properly
>The weight of her landing back onto you knocks the air out of you, still holding on tight to the controller's ears
>Two paws are wrapped around your length, the touch of skin on plastic feeling surprisingly smooth
>"Now this is MY kind of joystick!"
>There's no way somebody programmed something that stupid of a joke.
>Still, she told you to keep playing, and playing is what you'll do
>>
File: rumbleon.png (115KB, 553x531px) Image search: [Google]
rumbleon.png
115KB, 553x531px
>You continue from your last checkpoint, diving straight into the first group of baddies you see
>In the meantime, the Joycon's smooth grip rubs over your member, the friction causing more issues for your focus than anything before that
>You get hit a few times as a result, and your assistant rumbles in response
>The shaking resonates right through your dick, causing you to shudder
>This creates a vicious (or joyful) cycle of losing your focus, getting hit and getting pleasured incredibly efficiently
>You almost run out of hearts in the game, at the same time losing your ability to hold back
>Another shot by an Octorok finishes you off both on screen and in front of you as you cum harder than you've ever done before
>Your Joycon doesn't need a warning and continues to rumble in response, edging as much satisfaction out of you as she's able to
>By the time you come back to your senses, she's still holding on tightly to your flaccid cock, absolutely covered in the fruits of her labor.
>You stare at her for a few moments, looking into the controller's beady, analog eyes before she suddenly pipes up again
>"Happy to help! Let's get back to the real game now, 'kay?"
>>
>>7711609
Feedback appreciated, first attempt at greentexting.
I feel like the ending was a bit too fast, and overall it could've been a bit cleaner.
>>
keep it up
>>
>>7705606
Well, uh, that was interesting.
I will never understand someone horribly transforming painfully into a creature that has to accept its downgraded state as a fetish, but it was certainly well put together.
I guess the only thing I can say is: Some things are oddly capitalized like "Try" at line 30, never heard of a carrier called a "kennel" as I think of a place where you get dogs when I hear that, and was that "Phoebes" at line 6 supposed to be a nickname pronounced like "Pheebs"?
>>
>>7713106
>I will never understand someone horribly transforming painfully into a creature that has to accept its downgraded state as a fetish
Degradation and so forth.
>>
bleh
>>
>>7711628
The smut was over pretty quick, though to be fair it was like a handjob but with your body. Truthfully I think you could indulge a bit more about what her body does to help stimulate his dick, not just vibrating. Like if she presses nips or any other pointy surface on dick, or even use her curves to help out such as thighs or buns.

But otherwise this is pretty promising for a first greentext
>>
File: switchdogsmut.png (401KB, 1050x1931px) Image search: [Google]
switchdogsmut.png
401KB, 1050x1931px
>>7711546
>Gonna dump it here then, easier to screencap anyway
Yup.
>>
>>7700157
>>
File: IMG_1184.png (596KB, 717x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.png
596KB, 717x591px
if you guys remember a couple of days ago there was a thread about a hypothetical question: turn into a furry who has to fuck a /trash/ user or be the /trash/ user who fucks a furry
well, I was writing about a guy who gets turned into a bunny girl and gets fucced in the pussy and was halfway done when the thread got pruned, so
mind if I dump?
>>
>>7717790
I don't think anyone will mind if you molest this corpse of a thread, no
>>
File: IMG_1311.jpg (466KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.jpg
466KB, 750x750px
>be you, browsing /trash/
>wait, why is there a thread stickied on /trash/ of all places?
>"/trash/ Body-Swap General #1, Yes It's Real Edition"
>"Evens: Get turned into a furry/scalie/etc. of your choice for a two-hour session - but you have to be fucked by a random /trash/ user."
>"Odds: Stay a human, but you can fuck an anon who rolled evens in any way you'd like."
>"Reply to the OP with "Roll" to participate."
>you check the time
>4:30 A.M., Saturday morning
>sure, why not
>not like it's going to actually happen anyways
>you click on the OP's post number and type in "Roll", then click the Post button
>nothing happened
>then a second later you go unconscious, and everything immediately goes black

>you regain consciousness several minutes later, and questions quickly rush into your head
>where were you, and what happened?
>you can't see shit, because there's a blindfold over your eyes
>you're on a bed of some sort, lying on your stomach
>the soft sheets are warm and cozy, but you don't know what the heck's going on
>you try to take off your blindfold, only to realize that your arms are tied behind your back
>oh_shit.png
>you struggle to move your body, but you're securely bound
>as you twist and turn in an attempt to free yourself, the absence of your dick makes itself known
>oh_fucking_shit.png
>you frantically roll around, fear quickly overtaking your thoughts
>and then you fall off the bed and onto the shaggy carpet
>>
>>7718068

>falling onto the ground actually didn't hurt much, but you were still stunned by the fall
>"-what the heck?"
>someone's nearby, in another room
>your ears immediately perk up and turn towards the source of the noise
>hold up, what's with your ears?
>and now that you notice it, your skin feels a bit strange, as if fur...
>holy fucking shit
>no way, that really happened?
>you hear footsteps coming closer, then the sound of a door opening
>"Jesus fuck, what the shit?!"
"Mmfh!"
>a hard, plastic ballgag is strapped to your mouth, preventing you from forming coherent sentences
>"...no way, are you..."
>you stop squirming around on the ground and pause
>"Are you...did you reply to the thread?"
>you nod, slightly surprised by the recent turn of events
>"Uhh...holy shit. And you're a guy, right?"
"Nhhm mhhnph..."
>"Oh, sorry...I'm into bondage, so I guess that's why... Let me help you out."
>a pair of hands reach behind your head, and the blindfold falls off your eyes

>the guy was actually decently good-looking for a 4chan user, even though he had a bit of a neckbeard
>the two of you were in what you assumed to be his bedroom
>"I hope you didn't hurt yourself too much. You rolled evens, right?"
>you nodded
>"Oh, you should probably get a look at yourself. Let me show you."
>he pulled out his phone, aimed the camera at you, and took a picture
>"Here", he said as he turned the screen towards you
>you looked at the image of you and your new (and hopefully temporary) body
>apparently, you had taken the form of a small, pink bunny girl
>judging from your flat chest and childish proportions, you had the body of a loli
>you were wearing a set of pink-and-black striped underwear, with matching socks as well
>red ropes dug into your small body, and your ankles were separated by a spreader bar
>seeing yourself in such a vulnerable state, at the whim and mercy of another person...
>you were pretty turned on
>>
>>7718085

>"Aw, you're a cutie. Hard to believe you're a guy underneath, though. Speaking of underneath..."
>he grabs your tiny frame and casually tosses it back onto the bed, ass-up
>you were pretty short, so you were a bit intimidated when he crawled over you with a raging boner in his shorts
>without warning, he shoves his right hand underneath your body and beneath your sticky, soaked panties
"mnnn..."
>you can't help but groan as the tip of his finger brushes the lip of your vagina
>”This is probably going to be weird for you, since you’re not used to being a female. If you're uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll stop...heh."
"n-nng hmph!"
>kinda hard to say the safeword when there's a gag in your mouth
>he slowly slides his middle and index finger into your tiny pussy, and the two digits seem to barely fit
>the feeling of his fingers wriggling through your insides is amazing, and you involuntarily let out stifled moans of pleasure as he works his way into your crotch

>"Turns out I got sent a bunny loli. I was going for a shark boy, but I guess you chose your form, right?"
>his fingers have worked you into a dazed state of mind, and you can't formulate a proper response
>if this was what it was like to be a female, it was pretty sweet
>"But you know what? A rabbit is fine, too."
>without warning, he put his thumb on your clitoris, twiddling it as he began to finger your slit faster and faster
>the sudden stimulation burns up your body, and you madly struggle and squirm against your restraints
>it's no use
>the ropes are too tight, and they bite into your tender body with every move
>you edge closer and closer to orgasm, his handiwork unbearably arousing
>but just as you're about to cum, he quickly shoots his hands out of your panties
>you're left with a burning, unsatisfied lust that gnaws at your self-control
>>
>>7718098

"Mmph!"
>"Aww, were we close to cumming? I know you wanted it, but I can't let you have it just yet. I want to have some fun too, you know."
>as you whine like a needy animal in heat, he pulls off his T-shirt and shorts, leaving nothing but a pair of grey briefs
>his dick was probably average, but as he pulled his underpants down you vainly pulled your knees together in fear
>the throbbing erection was enormous for someone your size, and you shuddered as you imagined that gargantuan monster ravaging your delicate insides...
>"I'm going to take this off," he said as he pulled you to your knees and undid the strap of the ballgag
>you both knew what was going to happen next

"I-I...oh god, please no..."
>"Don't worry, man. It's not that gross...at least, I don't think so."
"You can't just-"
>"Well, what are you going to do, huh? I'm in complete control over your body, and I know what you want. You must feel so unsatisfied, and if you want me to fuck your brains out like a good little bunny you'll do what I say."
"This, this is-"
>he stands up on the bed, his giant penis hanging at full mast in front of your eyes
"You're such a-an asshole..."
>"Well, what's it going to be?"
>you scowl a little as he grabs your rabbit ears and yanks you into his crotch
>a pained yelp escapes your mouth as it engulfs his tip, then a grunt as you push forward into his crotch
>it tasted slightly of sweat, but that turned you on a little
>you were embarrassed and a bit mad at him for taking advantage of your vulnerable position
>but if you wanted him to satisfy your urges, you would have to do what he said…
>>
>>7718124

>"Good girl."
"I'm-hrk...not...a-Mmph!"
>your squeaky, girly voice didn't exactly convince him, and he grabbed you by the back of your head and pulled you in
>"You are now. And you're going to blow me if you know what's good for you."
>the tip of his penis slid further and further down your mouth, slamming the back of your throat with each thrust
>you gasped and choked on his long, thick cock, desperately sucking in air as you bobbed your head back and forth
>his dick felt good in your mouth, and your tongue worked his shaft as you took care to tightly wrap your lips around his member
>"Ohh, that's the stuff..."
>you were slightly annoyed by how he was having so much fun while you were so unfulfilled, but you still gladly sucked his cock to the best of your ability
>"Ahh...I'm going to...!"

>he suddenly pushed your head all the way into his pelvis, and you gag as his cock reaches deep into your eager mouth
>you could feel his penis twitch as he came, spurting load after load of cum into your mouth
>a torrent of semen flooded your mouth, and the salty taste made you gag as he pulled out of your muzzle
>starved of oxygen, you gasped and heaved as he continued to jizz on your awaiting body
>although he had ejaculated inside you, he still managed to spurt several sticky strings of cum onto your awaiting face, snout, and tongue
>"Awww...you're such a cutie. Now swallow for me, like a good little bunny slut."
>with a look of desperation on your face, you gulped down his bitter seed in the hopes of finally getting relieved of your horniness
>>
>>7718142

>"Heh heh...you should see the cock-hungry look on your face."
"D-don't say that, you...you pervert!"
>"Oh, Anon, who are you to judge? We're both degenerate furries, aren't we? And don't be a bad girl...or else I'll have to punish you!"
>without warning, he pushes you off of your knees and onto your back
>he quickly crawls onto your tiny bunny body and unhooks your bra, carelessly flinging it to the side
>your erect nipples are clearly exposed, the areoles a shade darker than the rest of your fur
>"A real shame you don't exactly have tits, you know. But I bet you liked it that way, didn't you?"
"I...I..."
>his thumbs creep up onto your flat chest, and he lowers his head down between your non-existent breasts

"What are you going to do w-with me?"
>his tongue swoops down to your crotch, then slowly licks your belly from the waist up
>at the same time, he grabs your nipples and pinches them, yanking on the sensitive tips slowly but firmly
"N-nngh!..."
>you struggle against the tightly-bound ropes in a mad fit of pained arousal
>they only dig down harder into your soft fur, biting harshly almost as if to punish your disobedience
"Please...please stop teasing me..."
>he works his tongue up your chest and lifts his head up, then leans in to whisper in your upright and alert ears
>"I want to hear you beg. Beg for me, and I might consider it."
>before you can answer, he shifts upwards and takes both your bunny ears into his mouth, sucking and nibbling on the fuzzy tips and drenching them with saliva
"A-Aghh! I-I...aah! This...this is- hng! -embarrasing...Please, just..."
>his knee suddenly jabs you in the crotch and digs into your dripping-wet panties
"AAgh! H-hnngh!..."
>"What a naughty little slut you are. I'm going to keep teasing you until you get it right. Try again."
>>
>>7718154

"I...I want you...a-ah...to...do it...w-with...AAh!"
>he jammed his knee deeper between your legs, grinding the hard edge of it into your pussy
>tears of blissful pain blurred your vision as he relentlessly tortured and teased you
>"Say it..."
"Please...I...I want you to...to...fuck me hard..."
>"You've been a bad girl."
>somehow, he was able to keep you just barely off the edge of orgasm
>you were a slave to passion, your will completely at the mercy of his sadistic desires
"I-I've been a naughty girl...I'm a...a...dirty little slut..."
>"That's right. And what happens to naughty little bunny sluts?"
"They...Hnng! They...get...punished..."
>"Smart girl."
"P-please...punish me...master..."
>"Oh, so now I'm 'master'? I thought you said that I was a disgusting pervert."
"I'm b-begging you, please...I want to cum..."
>with those words, he completely backs off of his offensive
>he sits on your stomach, pinning you in place
>his penis is hanging menacingly right in front of your snout, a drop of precum slowly dropping down from it
>the agonizingly urgent craving of sweet release was denied to you, and your body felt hot, bloated, and unsatisfied
>your face was covered with a mixture of sweat, tears, drool, and semen, all of which stained your previously pristine fur
>"Gooood girl. Such a cute and helpless pet..."
"I'm not a...a pet!"
>even under a layer of fur, your red-hot blush was clearly showing
>"Well, I'm in charge here. And that means that I can do whatever I want with you, and you'll be completely at my mercy. But I won't just let you cum; oh no, I'm going to dangle it right in front of your face, and it's up to me to decide when you can have your release."
>with that sadistic statement, he tauntingly boops you in the nose with his index finger
>>
>>7718169

>the two of you stare at each other for a second, your pleading eyes meeting his mischievous gaze
>he slides off your torso, then rolls you onto your stomach with a single heave
"Ah!"
>your hips are quickly lifted off the bed, revealing a fluffy rabbit tail as you're put on your knees
>he raises the tail, and you keep it raised as he slides your panties off
>the spreader bar locking your legs apart prevents him from taking it completely off, so he grabs a pocketknife from the nearby nightstand and swiftly cuts it off of you
>once he's done, he leans forward and begins to lick and prod your butthole
"N-No! Not there! I don't..."
>your face, unsupported by your bound arms, is buried in a pillow as you protest
>"Damn, you're all clean and ready to go down there. Just one thing, before I indulge myself..."
>you yelp as he dips his hands into your drenched vagina, then smears the pussy juice onto your anus
"B-but it won't fit!"
>"Not with that attitude!"
>his thick cock quickly rams itself into your tight rectum, sending a jolt of both pain and pleasure up your spine

"O-Ow!..."
>"Come on, you can take it..."
>he started off slowly and gently, as if to test the limits of your petite body
>you hadn't had any experience with anal before, and feeling his rock-hard penis inside of you was an interesting experience
>every time he thrusted, you instinctively clenched your butt tighter around his erection
>feeling him slide in and out of your ass was strangely arousing, and you moaned as he used you as his personal fuck-toy
>>
>>7718192

>"Well well, aren't we enjoying ourselves..."
"N-no! This isn't what you-Mnf..."
>"I thought so. Let's step it up, shall we?"
>he grabs your ears and gives them a tug, causing you to let out a yelp as he yanks your body up off the bed and closer to his crotch
>at the same time, he furiously steps up his tempo, thrusting harder and faster than you can handle
"No, p-please! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it-Nng!"
>it was almost painful how he was pounding you raw, but you gained a sort of perverted pleasure from it
>he didn't slow down at all; he only moved faster and faster...
"It hurts, it hurts, but...it feels so...g-good..."
>all you could think about was his thick cock, and how you wanted it inside of you
>he pounded faster and faster as he got closer and closer to orgasm...
"I-I want you to...c-cum inside of...me!..."

>he gives your ears one last painful yank and pulls your hips into his crotch as he reaches his climax, eliciting a gasp from your already breathless body
>with a grunt, he fills your ass with his jizz, pumping spurt after spurt of hot, sticky semen into your rear
>you shivered as the warmth of his seed sloshed around in your belly and coated your insides
>he pulls his cock out of your abused rectum, breathing heavily as he spurts one last string of his ejaculate onto your bare back
>a trickle of cum flows out of your anus, slowly dripping strands of semen onto the stained bedsheets
>>
>>7718207

>"Heh...that sure was fun, wasn't it?"
>though he had came twice already, you were still burning with lust
>you panted and gasped like a dog, the carnal urge for you to mate too strong to bear
"W-why...why won't you let me cum?"
>he doesn't answer as he flips you onto your back once again
"Please! I-I'll do anything! I swear! Just let me cum!"
>your knees began to madly shift and slide across the bedding as your horniness became more and more intolerable
>"You really want it, don't you?"
"Y-Yes! Please, help me..."
>your lower belly, crotch, and thighs were completely covered by your pussy juice, a tauntingly tactile reminder of the orgasm that was just barely out of your reach

>”Aww...such a pretty face. How can I say no?”
>his hands gently glide down between your legs, barely brushing your oversensitive pussy
>even before he had kept you on the edge for so long, such a light caress would have caused you to shiver
>but now that you were so stimulated, your entire body twitches with each of his gentle teases
>”Are we this hot and bothered? My, my.”
>he rests his penis on your vagina, the shaft ever so slightly grinding up against your clitoris
>you meekly let out an “Eep!” as he rubs the tip in a circle around your cunt
>even now, he was still adamantly teasing and torturing you
“No more teasing...please, I beg you!”
>”If you insist!”

>he slides his dick into your pussy, stretching the vaginal walls as it buries itself closer and closer to your ovaries
>“Fuck, you’re tight!...”
>you were so sensitive at that point that your back arched itself, causing the ropes to nip into your stomach as you quietly whimpered
>even though your shoulders were pinned down by his arms, you thrashed and struggled in ecstasy
>the metal link that connected the spreader bar to your leg cuffs clanked and jingled as your stocking-clad legs wildly flailed across the mattress
“Hnng!...Yes, please...f-fuck me! I’m a dirty bunny…”
>>
>>7718219

>you didn’t even recognize the words that were coming out of your mouth, and you didn’t care; you were finally nearing orgasm
>suddenly, your limbs locked up and your body began to convulse
>a strained moan slipped out of your throat as you reached the climax you had anticipated for so long
>all of the pent-up arousal released itself in a huge wave of euphoria that flowed throughout your entire body and knocked the breath out of you
>a pair of tears rolled out of the corners of your eyes as you squeezed them shut, the pure bliss too much to handle

>several seconds had passed, and you were still peaking
>it had been barely a minute before he had penetrated your vagina, yet you had already came
>he didn’t show any signs of stopping, though - in fact, he was definitely holding out longer than before
>”I’m not done yet, missy. I still have one more load inside of me, and it’s going right into your belly.”
>with that, he began to move faster and deeper, pushing further back into your pussy
>you hadn’t plateaued just yet - in fact, somehow you were getting more and more excited
>you had heard about how women could have multiple orgasms, but you hadn’t quite imagined them to be like this
>it was mindblowing, the paradise that you were experiencing
“F-fuck m-my brains out, m-Master…”
>runny snot began to run out of your nose and into your drooling and gaping mouth, but you didn’t mind
>your body had finally given up on struggling, and you lay in paradise as your thoughts were clouted out
>incoherent babbling was the only thing that came out of your mouth as any sort of higher-functioning was addled
>his tip was drilling into the very back of your vagina now, and each thrust caused your body to spasm and twitch
>what seemed like minutes turned to hours as you continuously built up more and more pleasure
>it was almost excruciating, the absolute pleasure that wracked your mind and body
>>
>>7718236

>your vision was blurry, but you could barely see him getting a bit tense
>as you try and figure out what’s going on through the hot, fuzzy haze, he suddenly pushes deep into your crotch and holds it there as he empties his load into your cervix
>you barely register his warm semen inundating your already-soaked pussy
>a steady flow of cum trickled out of your cunt as your vaginal muscles clench onto his penis, squeezing some his seed out of your crotch
>he slowly pulls out, then rolls over by your side
>the two of you were heavily panting next to each other on the bed, exhausted by your love-making session
>”That...was something. Definitely a first. How about you?...are you okay?”
>you’re too busy basking in the afterglow of your multiple consecutive orgasms to properly reply, but you manage to smile a little and giggle as he pulls you in for a cuddle-hug
>you couldn’t return the hug since your arms were still bound behind your back, but you were too spent to even consider moving them anyways
>all you could do, all you wanted to do was to lie in heaven with a big, strong man holding you in your arms
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (34KB, 621x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
34KB, 621x748px
>>7718245

>half an hour later, you were holding a bottle of Mountain Dew in your fluffy paw-hands as you sat naked on the bed
>a quick shower had rinsed the sweat and cum out of your fur, and your chest and arms no longer had red rope marks on them
>”...Sorry if I was being too rough with you, man...guess I got carried away.”
“Don’t worry, dude, that was crazy fun! I...kinda liked it a bit more than I should have.”
>”What, being tied up?”
“Psh, shut up.”
>”Being forced to edge for painfully long? Or maybe you like being totally helpless, at the mercy of another-”
“Haha, you’re such an ass.”
>the two of you sat facing each other on the bed, enjoying the presence of each other
“But no homo, right?”
>”Dude, if you were on /trash/ that question’s kinda moot, isn’t it?”
>you laugh at his answer as you slide up to his side and hug him with your undersized arms
>”Oh yeah...it’s almost six thirty. Just wanna say thanks for putting up with my bullshit, and, you know, not being mad and all that.”
“Hey, don’t mention it. This is our first time doing this weird crap, anyways. Are we gonna meet again, by any chance?”
>”Don’t know. Either way, this is a weekly thing, right?”
“Nice. Hope you don’t encounter any neckbeards next week.”
>”You too.”

>you wake up at your desk, your face resting on the keyboard
>as you pull your head up, you check the time
>6:32 AM
>did that really happen?
>you turn your head to the side and find a half-empty bottle of Code Red next to your desktop
>was that there before?
>...
>yep, time to go to bed

this is probably the longest greentext I've written, and I think it's pretty good
what do you guys think?
>>
File: tumblr_o31bz4zqrP1srphoao1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1433px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o31bz4zqrP1srphoao1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1433px
>>7702535

Day #2
>>
>>7719559
Not mine, but sharing a Joe someone made off of that pic.
>>
>>7721024
Oh my~
>>
>>7719559
I'll be writing up a greentext for this picture tomorrow. However, I'll be breaking my own rule of the 1-2 post limit, because there would be no way to tell the whole story with just two posts.

Hopefully you all enjoy!
>>
>>7713106
>I will never understand someone horribly transforming painfully into a creature that has to accept its downgraded state as a fetish
Are you really going to pull that when we're on /trash/ right now? Appreciate the other feedback, though.
>>
>>7704315
>>7707595
>link appeared dead yesterday
>now its all good and leading to an alive thread
the fuck is goin on
>>
>>7717790
Smut's always welcome!

>>7718068
>poofing through the TF
Isn't that like half the fun?

>>7718085
>>"Oh, sorry...I'm into bondage, so I guess that's why... Let me help you out."
Aww that's an unexpected sweet turn.

...if temporary.
>>
>>7724686

Fuck it, let's see if I can be brief, like greentext wants me to be.

>You have just finished preparing the summoning spell, and are ready to use it.
>Your room fills with bright purple lights and heavy black smoke.
>When the cloud clears, standing before you is a 11/10 succubus, complete with red skin, horns, and a tail with a spade-shaped tip.
>"Thank you for summoning me, mortal," she purrs, running her hands over her corset-hugged breasts and over her hips, hidden under her plaid skirt. "I am here to fulfill your every desire."
>"Every desire?" you ask, putting emphasis on the first word.
>A longer-than-human canine peeks from between her plump lips and digs into the bottom one.
>Moments later, a pizza delivery guy is greeted by the busty bombshell.
>She gives him a bemused look, exact change, and no tip.
>Seeing that plunging cleavage was tip enough.
>Not wanting to waste a sexy opportunity, she saunters over to stand between you and the bed, and bends over, thrusting her bulbous butt against your crotch.
>Yellow eyes peer back at you over her shoulder, and her arched eyebrows wiggle as her hips do.
>Some time later, both of you are sitting on the bed, with the box of pizza between you.
>Only a few slices remain.
>You pat your stomach, signaling a meal enjoyed, while the succubus lets her half eaten slice hang limp.
>Seeing you satisfied, she smirks and swings her leg, covered in a tall stiletto boot and fishnet stockings, over your lap.
>"Now that you've satisfied your gluttony, how about a little lust?" she proposes.
>"Lust, eh?"
>Cut to the succubus on her knees, and you on your stomach, the both of you holding a copy of a hentai manga.
>You seem into it, she does not.
>"Oh man, check out this page," you chuckle, holding the book back for her to see. "Pretty hot, right?"
>"Mhm," she grumbles, not even looking at the pages in either book.

(cont.)
>>
>>7725925

>You sit up, and kneel beside her, putting your manga away and getting ready to grab another off the nightstand.
>She stops you, grabbing you by the shirt and directing your attention back at her.
>"You know, if you think those girls are hot, why not give me look?" she asks before ripping open her corset.
>Crimson orbs bounce free, with black nipples and rings through both.
>"You ready for some -real- fun?" she asks before throwing her skirt to the side.
>"Are you not having fun?" you ask.
>"I...uh..." She pauses, unsure how to answer, but figures it's best to stay on his good side so he can't find a reason to keep not fucking her.
>"I am, really," she lies. "I just think we could be having more fun," she says with more lust in her voice, drawing her hands over her breasts, lifting them up and dropping them to let them bounce for him again.
>"Ooh, alright," you say. "I gotcha."
>She breathes a sigh of relief.
>Once again the succubus is kneeling on your bed, with a grimace on her face, and now a PS4 controller in her hands.
>You hit the buttons with determination and skill.
>She hits the buttons slowly and idly, looking off across a thousand miles.
>The succubus goes over everything she's done and tries to figure out where she went wrong.
>She showed off her tits and her ass...Then it hits her.
>"Maybe he's a leg man," she thinks.
>She moves to stretch her leg across your lap, running her hands along the long stem to start pulling down the zipper on her black boots.
>She wiggles her red toes in the air after both boots are gone, and, after seeing you're still only looking at the screen, tears her fishnets of her of her legs violently, desiring your attention.
>The game ends, and you chuckle. "Wow, you're really not good at this."
>She just stares at you, slackjawed.
>You study her face, and then nod at the acquisition of an idea.
>"Wait here, I'll be right back," you say before pushing past her bare legs and heading into the other room.

(cont.)
>>
>>7726012

>The demon of lust just stares at the empty doorway, mouth agape, and brows knit in confusion.
>Her flat and toned stomach growls deep, and she hugs her arms around her midriff with discomfort.
>She decides to pull out all the stops now.
>You come back in, and say, "I figure since you suck at video games, maybe you're more of a board game type of..." you trail off after you see how she redecorated your room.
>All the furniture is the same, but now the room is bathed in a sensual violet glow.
>All of your posters have been replaced with framed photos of the succubus, displayed in lewd poses in the hopes of getting your imagination going.
>Sex toys litter every surface, including the bed.
>She even included some condoms in case you were worried about diseases or hellspawn.
>To lay on an extra thick touch, she put up a neon sign that read "CASINO HERE," although a couple unlit letters made it read as SIN.
>She lay on her knees and elbows, ass up, and her thong being pulled back by her clutching toes.
>The end of her tail acting as an arrow toward her juicy back-end, in case you still weren't sure were to sin.
>"...woman," you finish saying after taking it all in.
>She licks her lips slowly, and wiggles her hips, waiting for you to pounce her.
>"So...is that a yes or a no to the board game idea?" you ask, holding up the box.
>The succubus finally gives up and screams in frustration.
>"God dammit, you stupid mother fucker, I'm trying to fuck you!" she yells at you, leaving you speechless.
>"I've been trying to get you to fuck me since I got here, but you're apparently too stupid to see that! Instead, you make me eat greasy food, look at some 2D porn, and play your pointless video games! I've had it! Now get over here. And. Fuck. ME!"
>Her stomach punctuates her rant with another, deeper, growl.
>"You sound hungry, do you want the last slices of pizza?" you graciously offer.

(cont.)
>>
>>7726103

>Now her scream is more hellish in nature, with animistic roaring mixed in with her shriek.
>"No I don't want pizza! I want cock! Cock, cock, cock! I don't even care what your'e packin', just shove it into every hole in my body and fill me up with cum! Spunk, jizz, baby batter, hot mayonnaise, pure, undiluted, sperm! I want it in my stomach, I want it in my pussy, I want it in my asshole! Spray it all over my big tits and ass! Hose me down with your cock or I'm going to fucking starve up here, you dolt!"
>"Swear you'll be my servant," you say directly.
>"...What?"
>"Make a pact that you'll be my servant, and I'll fuck you."
>"Are you nuts? I'm not going to agree to that, you kissless virgin!"
>She's undermined by her the hunger audibly raging in her stomach.
>"Ugh! Fine! I'll be your servant, just fuck me already!"
>You smile, happy your plan worked.
>You knew as soon as you summoned a succubus, the deal of "one night of passion for one soul" was made.
>You also knew that any demon can only have one deal per human at a time, so you had to find a way to nullify the old one with a new one.
>Reading up on her kind, you learned that succubi come to earth starving for cum; they have a crippling hunger for it.
>So you planned to just wait out the clock until she had no choice but to agree to your terms of servitude.
>Now you had your very own demon to fuck, for more than just one night.
>Not that you were going to let that night go to waste.
>It would be rude for a host to leave his guest hungry.

(end)
>>
>>7725925
>>7726012
>>7726103
>>7726161

Well, I failed at the 1-2 post limit rule, that much is clear. Still, I hope people enjoyed it, and hope you'll enjoy the full narrative (that will actually include marathon fucking) too.
>>
Requesting a story.
I'd like a story about the Zerg from Starcraft. Either Zagara, the zerg queen, going and fucking a human she'd captured in curiosity, or a human girl getting raped over and over by all the zerg.
>>
>>7725925
>>7726012
>>7726103
>>7726161
>>7726180
Hah, was wondering when you'd tackle something like this (man plays dumb/oblivious to woman's advances), and my amusement from it is not disappointed one bit. Will she be fucked to exhaustion?
>>
>>7727720
>Will she be fucked to exhaustion?

Absolutely. Well, probably. I'm leaning heavily toward yes, though part of me wants to say no, just because of demonic stamina or something. But most likely he'll outpace her, just to maintain that dominant tone that's established in the story.
>>
Don't die
>>
>>7724713
>Are you really going to pull that when we're on /trash/ right now?
Sorry if I came off as abrasive, I genuinely do find this stuff interesting, seeing what gets people off in very unique ways.
>>
File: writefaggotry_14_Tiff_crust.png (750KB, 1050x3700px) Image search: [Google]
writefaggotry_14_Tiff_crust.png
750KB, 1050x3700px
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1485568102506.jpg (448KB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1485568102506.jpg
448KB, 792x1224px
>>7719559

Day #3
>>
File: 1477017342709.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477017342709.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
>>7701004
Maybe I was too hasty in saying I wouldn't finish it, but I still urge someone else to do it because it's a very entertaining idea.
>>
>>7732400
I'll try a less dialogue heavy piece for then later tonight
>>
Still not giving up on Florges toots

To keep autism contained. The idea/suggestions are linked herehttp://pastebin.com/Zx3Uj2QY

tl;dr Main character dominates Florges by making her embarrass herself via teasing/lewding her to fart. Stuff in pastebin are suggestions.
>>
>>7736400
Requesting this but with a shortstack skunk girl
>>
>spend about 2 hours editing 4000 words yesterday
>spend another 2 hours on the same 4000 words today, still finding improvements I missed the first time
>more than half the story still unedited

I can churn out pages of shit without thinking too hard, but editing is a slog. This is the real difficult part of writing.
>>
File: 1487199136045.jpg (30KB, 405x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487199136045.jpg
30KB, 405x358px
>>7738273
I'm cheering for you my man
>>
>>7738399
Thanks.
>>
>>7738273
Some writing sites offering editing services. On Literotica, you can request one, in fact. I've never used one, so I don't know the process that goes into it, though. HF I think does it through their forums, but the writing side of those forums are a ghost town.
>>
>>7732400
Forming an idea for this picture. Trying to figure out how to end it, so to speak. I have one idea, but it's not great, but if nothing else it's something to fall back on.
>>
File: Spank Me.jpg (447KB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Spank Me.jpg
447KB, 792x1224px
>>7732400

>Once upon a time, in the magical land of San Diego, a powerful man, a king some would say, and his queenly wife, had a beautiful baby girl.
>On that day, the father took his newborn baby to a soothsayer, to ask her what kind of future his daughter would have.
>The seer said to the "king" that his daughter would grow gorgeous beyond compare, and be adored my many.
>He was elated to hear this prediction.
>She went on to say, however, that she would also be a huge slut.
>He was outraged, and had not so many of her predictions in the past come true, he would not have believed her.
>He refused to let his daughter become a whore, so he pleaded with the woman for help.
>She told him she would put a spell on the girl, one that would prevent her from knowing an intimate touch.
>But like all spells, there must be a way to break them.
>The magical woman told the new dad that if someone were ever able to strike her ass hard enough to leave a mark, he would have claim to her, and the spell would be broken.
>He asked her why should the spell have such an easy means of breaking it.
>She told him not to worry, that the curse would make his daughter's ass become as strong as steel, as well as preserving her virginity.
>The father agreed, and so the spell was placed onto the unwitting child.
>As she grew, the prediction came to pass, and she grew into a gorgeous young woman.
>The future of her being a slut was also coming true; she tried to get fucked any chance she got, but always failed.
>Cocks would turn limp between her plump lips, hands would become numb upon cupping her large breasts, her panties refused to be pulled down if any arousal was present, and, true to the witch's word, her ass was utterly unspankable.
>It was like striking steel plates.
>When she learned of the curse her father had requested, and how to break it, she set off, determined to break the spell that kept her from getting laid.

(cont.)
>>
>>7743610

>The fiery-haired woman wore her most revealing clothes, including a mesh top, thong-sized jean shorts, and dark stockings.
>She put out the word that any man who could spank her ass so hard that it left a mark, she would immediately fuck.
>She chose a small park on the edge of the water, and knelt by a stump, under a sign she made that said "SPANK ME," in case any random person happened upon her, and waited.
>Many showed up to the challenge, and stepped up to spank the most perfect ass any of them had ever seen.
>However, with each strike, each man left only with broken wrists, not satisfied libidos.
>Some became desperate, and started to strike her backside with blunt objects.
>Still, her heart-shaped butt remained unmarked.
>The day dragged on, and spirits were low.
>All around her were the broken and bent objects that were used against her ass of steel.
>Then a man, on his daily walk, happened upon the crowd and saw what the commotion was about.
>He asked the woman what she was doing, and she of course told him that she was willing to fuck any man who could spank her so hard it left a mark.
>The stranger looked around the field, at all the shattered instruments, then back to her divinely sculpted backside.
>With a firm nod and a plan, the man excused himself, leaving the woman to sigh to herself.
>When he returned, he gave no introductions or warning, just swung his hand meekly toward her right cheek.
>She rolled her eyes at the weak attempt, and looked back at him to scoff at the feeble attempt.
>Then she saw it.
>There, on her cheek, was a red hand print.
>And there, on the man's hand, was red paint.
>Could it have been that simple, she thought.
>He tested his theory, and struck her other cheek, this time, with strength behind it.
>She nearly wept at the wondrous and new feeling.
>The spell had been broken!
>With shaky hands, she reached back to her panties, and slowly peeled them down away from her dripping sex.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1446948780005.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446948780005.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>>7743703

>The two locked eyes, and not a word was needed for them to know what they wanted next.
>Within moments, he was burying himself inside of her cunt, trying to hold back from cumming over how tight she was.
>She, on the other hand, had no reservations about letting her orgasms come one after the other.
>Her mesh top was torn open, exposing her perky breasts to the air, only to be covered up by her savior's hands.
>The wet sounds of her juices against his flesh were drowned out by the roar of cheering around them.
>Some were upset they had been failed to complete a test they knew they could have, if they had only known how simple the answer was.
>Others were just happy to be getting a free show, and made sure to document it with their cameras.
>Every inch of her body was explored by him, by his hands, lips, and cock.
>His cock was thrust into her pussy and asshole.
>It pumped between her thighs, fucking her thigh gap, and between her tits, fucking her cleavage.
>She worshiped it with her mouth, and studied it with her hands.
>And, of course, he spanked her. A lot.
>For his last load, one would-be cameraman got up close with his phone to capture the ropes being cast into her waiting mouth.
>With the last trickle coming down from her chin and onto her held breasts, she turned to the camera phone and showed off the batter pooling around her tongue.
>She gave a deep swallow, then opened her mouth again to show it had all been sent to her stomach.
>"See, daddy?" she said to the camera. "I became a slut after all."
>The camera followed her back up as she stood.
>The liberated woman wrapped her arms behind her lover's head and kissed him hard on the lips, while his hands squeezed and spanked her ass for all the phones still filming.
>In no time at all, the woman's father found himself assaulted by link after link to videos of his daughter being deflowered before a cheering crowd.
>While she, and the stranger, lived happily ever after.

(end)
>>
File: 1484921759622.jpg (74KB, 776x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484921759622.jpg
74KB, 776x800px
>>7732400
>>7743610
>>7743703
>>7743813

Still failed to keep it under 2 posts, but at least it's slightly shorter than the last one, so that's progress.

I went back and forth on this idea for awhile, and I'm not entirely satisfied with how it turned out. I wanted the story to tie in with all the broken bats and golf clubs around her in the first pic, of course, and so I came up with some kind of "sword in the stone" like scenario. There were a few different versions, but all relatively the same.

Another idea was to have her been super strong, and looking for someone who was strong enough to fuck her, first having to prove themselves by spanking her hard enough. Eventually someone with super powers would come along and be able to spank her, and they would fuck. Then it'd end with her either revealing this is how she wanted to find others like her, or that she wanted to lure out other supers and steal their powers (through their cum, I guess), etc.

Still not sure which storyline I prefer, but since I write super heroes a lot, I figured some kind of modern fairy tale might be fun.
>>
>>7732400
well, more like early morning tomorrow, but better late then never.

>Do you or don't you?
>That was the biggest question on your mind seeing the sight in front of you.
>There she was, your sister dangling over some broken tree stump, watching the city of San Diego with you.
>You'd say with you, but your eyes can't help focus on her ass in front of you
>A juicy, well developed rear protrudes a good distance in front of you
>The tears and stretch marks on her short shorts are clear signs that her ass outgrew their size
>Yet she insisted on wearing them.
>At this rate of growth not even the sun high up could compare to the moon's light below
>Sure she also wears a top that does fuck all to cover her breasts, but you were an ass man first.
>...but she is your sister.
>...but you are an ass man
>Brother
>ass man
>Incest
>ass man
>Fucking hell
>"Geez anon, you too?"
>Oh fuck she caught you staring at her rear
>Strange enough you see her smiling
>"God anon it is just like you, ignoring everything to stare at someone's ass. Are you even aware of what's below me
>Confused you look down
>All manners of blunt instruments were surrounding the tree stump
>Baseball bats, Golf Clubs, fucking hammers, they were there.
>"These are all weapons I used to knock out my dates if they ever got too frisky for their own good."
>Instantly you broke out in a sweat, unsure of your fate.
>Did that mean she bashed down any date that looked at her ass like you were doing?
>Her ass cheeks clench a bit to get your attention, a small jiggle accommodating your movement
>"Don't worry bro. I could never hurt family, even one as perverted as you are."
>You'd breathe out a sigh of relief, but your breath is taken away by the swaying of her ass.
>"Actually, if we're being honest here..."
>Strange, this is the first you see her hesistate.
>"...I stare at the bulge in your pants often too.
(next)

>>7743836
Fits the fairytale motif.
>tfw remember that I colored this pic
Wowzah what are the odds
>>
>>7743998
>What is this, a confession?
>Her ass is now swaying back and forth like a dog, a swish of her behind being very notable
>"So how about we...indulge in a bit of sin, right in front of the lord?"
>Holy shit she's serious
>But incest
>But ass man
>But taboos
>But ass man
>But parents
>But ass man
SATAN, GUIDE MY COCK

>>7743836
I'd say it was quite the creative take on the sword of the stone, using a little trick like that to get to the goal is fitting for a fairytale.
A superpowered fucking session sounds really intense and hot though, can't help but to imagine them exchanging blows of the lewd kind.
>>
don't die
>>
>>7744421
yea
>>
>>7701004
sweet mother of THICC
>>
>>7701004
hot damn
>>
boop
>>
Whatever
>>
>>7748180
Oho~ an amusing idea for that pic soon.
>>
>>7750368
Got my own, too, possibly. Look forward to reading yours!
>>
File: 1485377751759.png (991KB, 883x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485377751759.png
991KB, 883x1500px
Yoohoo! I'm still alive!
>>
>>7751777
I don't think so, you liar
>>
>>7700157
>>
>>7751961
Fuck off
>>
>>7751806

>FOOL! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!
>>
Rate my snuff fic.
http://pastebin.com/ekAKUpnh
>>
File: 1485376613571.png (984KB, 883x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485376613571.png
984KB, 883x1500px
>>7751777
Finally, you're back! I'll be waiting right here to start pastebin'in.

Also I think we need a lot more Busty Breakneck images.
>>
Not even gonna give a (You) for that sad attempt.
>>
>>7752370

Sweet. I'll be sure to deliver soon for episode 3 "Extracurricular activity".
>>
File: 1487060292830.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487060292830.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>7752719

>Denying a troll a (you)
>>
File: chappie_somehelp.png (738KB, 1244x1296px) Image search: [Google]
chappie_somehelp.png
738KB, 1244x1296px
I was the one who did a quick P-Star(Wonderful 101) robot/virus/vaguely petplay oneshot in the object thread at >>7741156 . Since that thread's a little slow and more meant for the little and cute bots - what are some bigger robots worth molesting the fug out of in writing or such?

Like Chappie, aka innocent cinnamon roll and one of my robohusbandos. Have a perfect picture of him I usually keep secret.

Maintenance good? Or more programmable pleasure things? Full on reformats? I wanna hear.
>>
>>7753300
Any bit or just male ones?
>>
>>7755102

Girlbots or nullbots are also okay, too - just as long as it's not a girlbot that is basically "Woman, but grey and has some lines and lights and has huge fat tiddies." 'cause that just doesn't stroke my robot fetish properly.
>>
>>7748180

>She wasn't sure if it was because they were related, or because he had a huge cock, but Batgirl knew she desperately wanted to get fucked by her daddy, Commissioner Jim Gordon.
>Barbara used every seductive trick she could muster to try and break Jim's honorable resolve and bend her over a table.
>She made sure to wear low cut, stomach-revealing, super tight tops to show off her teenage tits' full size, perkiness, and constant bouncing when free of a bra.
>Being the astute detective he was, he easily noticed her breasts swaying and jumping with every skip in her step and swing of her hips.
>Babs also wore form fitting yoga shorts that looked painted on over her plump backside; firmly toned from years of running around on Gotham's rooftops.
>Of course he didn't approve of her revealing clothes, but he knew his girl was a modern woman, and should be allowed to dress however she pleased.
>Sight was the only trick she used.
>She also made sure to give him lots of hugs, flattening her huge tits against his broad chest, and would always sit on his lap, while he sat in his armchair, on movie night.
>Jim was in far too much denial about his daughter's attempts at seduction, and even the fact she had any interest in sex, to see the grinding of her ass into his lap as nothing more than her getting comfortable.
>Barbara was convinced she had failed, until she came up with a plan so perfect, so obvious, she was disappointed she hadn't thought of it sooner.
>Over the next few weeks, Barbara, while disguised as Batgirl, made sure to be more and more flirtatious with the good Commissioner.
>Sideways glances with blue, bedroom, eyes, framed first by her sharp eyeliner and lashes, and then her domino mask.
>Red lips coated with saliva by an idly passing tongue whenever Gordon was speaking to Batman, stealing his attention away.
>And plenty of bending over in front of him.
>Even a man as righteous as Gordon had a breaking point, and one night he gave in.

(cont.)
>>
>>7757530

>He wasn't sure how it even happened.
>One minute they were talking, and the next thing he knew, she had her tongue down her throat and he was making no efforts to stop her.
>She was already soaking wet as her father's thick mustache tickled her nose, and his strong hands groped her bulbous butt.
>When she got on her knees to fish his cock out of his pants, she marveled at how much bigger it looked up close.
>Batgirl couldn't even wrap her entire hand around it, it was so thick.
>She showed her utter admiration for the sexual organ with an expert use of her tongue and lips, and doing her best to take as much of it between her ruby lips as she could.
>Gordon pulled off her yellow boots, and Batgirl pulled down the lower half of her black suit, exposing everything below the yellow utility belt that rested loosely on her wide hips.
>It took a lot of coaxing, and a couple more coats of saliva, to get him fully inside of the tight space between her thighs.
>Jim was mesmerized by the curtain of ginger hair that flowed down over her shoulders like honey.
>Babs, never the quitter and always the fighter, finally managed to get the entire thick staff up inside her, and began to bounce and grind atop it.
>She only stopped for her shattering orgasms, which grew more intense when he pulled up her costume's top and took one of her pink nipples into his mouth.
>He tried to push her up as he got close to cumming, but she pushed back against him, wanting the it all inside her.
>Ever the gentleman, he obliged her.
>She sat with the twitching cock inside of her cum-drenched cunt for a few minutes, while Jim continued to suckle at her tit, before sitting up and pulling the dick from out of her.
>Batgirl peered down at him with her baby blues, while her yellow gloved hand stroked his half-hard cock, and said, "You felt so good inside me...daddy."
>A rope of saliva still connected his lip to her breast when he learned the two objects of lust in his life were the same person.
>>
>>7748180
>>7757530
>>7757675

Hopefully this wasn't the same idea that >>7750368 had, but even if it is I'm sure they'll put their own voice and twist on it that'll make it worth a read.
>>
>>7757690
Don't worry. Mine is a far more silly take on it if I can fight my laziness.
>>
>>7758645
Even better!
>>
hmm
>>
already page nine, cool
>>
bleep
>>
>>7762345

:^)
>>
File: 1482946728964.jpg (109KB, 613x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482946728964.jpg
109KB, 613x640px
>>7762356
you don't count you double bumper

Fine, whatever
>>
Working on a story wherein my tiger man here opens a theater, but it's bought out by a local crime racket and turned into an adult theater which he flips and turns into a live sex show house. More details? Maybe some history and back story?
>>
>>7763057
By all means
>>
File: Kinskie12.jpg (79KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
Kinskie12.jpg
79KB, 1024x715px
>>7763363
Alright

His name is Kinskie, and he was raised as an orphan by a bear woman he refers to as his aunt. When he got old enough he moved into the city and got himself a job working as a resraunt owned by a gator known as Saulo Tremonte, who also ran a few crime rackets on that end of the city. For a good 7 to 9 years the tiger worked for him doing whatever was needed, but it cooking, collecting money, even serving the man sexually. Eventually Kins was able to buy a run down theater in the neighborhood with Mr Tremonte's help and for the next five years ran a very respectable business. However, Tremonte wasn't happy with the cash flow and ordered that the theater be changed, this resulted in the tiger having to fire over half of his crew as a number of then we're too young to be working their, however, a few were hired back the moment they became adults.

More?
>>
>>7763648
Go for it
>>
File: 1431876694580.jpg (367KB, 1024x1587px) Image search: [Google]
1431876694580.jpg
367KB, 1024x1587px
>>7748180

Day #5
>>
File: fel_xmass_kins_2016.jpg (970KB, 1200x1801px) Image search: [Google]
fel_xmass_kins_2016.jpg
970KB, 1200x1801px
>>7764196
Alright!

One of the people who worked for him before and after the theater was changed is a young rabbit girl, she caught him fucking the woman who does their payroll on his desk, she didn't say anything about until after she turned 18, then caught him one night and seduced him into plowing her brains out. Soon after, she was hired as one of the stage preformers and a popular one at that along with a bull and gecko couple, a canine woman who would pull up random audience members and Dom them on stage, and a sheep girl who swapped between dominate and submissive with a wolf on stage.

The theater is called Blue Line (named after the unique color of the Tigers fur) and is a large two story building, each theater itself holds around 70 - 200 people not including the performers, and has hosted a local award ceremony for home made pornos that were filmed by patrons that visit the theater.
>>
>>7764414
>the comic convention this year was going great, no way would you lose the costume contest this year like you had the past 3 years. The diet and the implants seemed to work perfectly and fit into the tight leather costume snug, it was no surprise when you won after pulling the zipper down so far, only problem was that now a number of the people there wanted to get pictures with you and every so often one of them would whisper into your ear about coming back to their hotel room.

Meh, I could have done better...
>>
>>7764701
>Meh, I could have done better...
Well then? Get cracking.
>>
>out of fat art of my favorite characters to fap to
>end up going to writing.com and doing one of those "choose your own adventure" weight gain things with them in it
>even wrote a 4 paragraph part for it
god i'm pathetic. read my part and tell me what a shitty job i did

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1713882-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-AdventuresWGetc/map/111212111
>>
>>7764701
As far as very very short stories go, I think it's fine. There's enough there to infer information, and fill in the blanks. Still, if you wanted to expand upon it further, that'd be even better.
>>
>>7765777
Well hi God, I didn't k ow you browsed /trash/
>>
buymp
>>
File: Godsup.gif (179KB, 482x351px) Image search: [Google]
Godsup.gif
179KB, 482x351px
>>7767544
>>
>>7700157
>>
>>7772941
>Everyone has to die some time
>your number was up
>and you met god
>there you sat, judged for a moment on all of your most depraved sexual desires
>even that one folder, you know the one
>as the list drones one, one of god's arm candy turns to lay against him while they listen
>god just gives you a simple nod as if to say, "Dude, it's cool."
>>
I've been thinking about doing a story involving these things. It's supposed to be about a human ambassador being sent to another planet within our solar system to converse with the leader(s) of said planet (http://bookofaliens.blogspot.com/search/label/Frank%20R.%20Paul?m=0)

Only problem is I kinda want to make it erotic, but I'm not sure how. Do I bring in some world building and character development right off the bat and then have it shift to lewdness later on, or jump right right into the nitty-gritty and leave the rest for later?
>>
>>7748180
A-are you sure about this? Aren't you and Batman a duo?
>Allies, commissioner, not a sidekick like he is with Robin.
I...I don't know. I still feel unsure about this
>Ahn~. Then why is your mouth sucking on my breast so hard?
N-wait! That was just-
>Just what? You relieving pent up stress after not being married for so long?
Huh? How did you know abou-
>I may not be his sidekick, but I am Batgirl. Both of us know our intel.
B-
>And I know how long you've been suppressed for, considering how hard your erection is poking my butt.
Oh!
>Shhhh, don't worry, commissioner. Batman is on a role tonight doing the heavy crime.
>So tonight let me help you blow off enough steam so that you can catch up to him.
...Fin-
*BANG*
>Huh!?
Who's there!?
>Is...is that-
Batman!?
>>This is a first for you, Jim.
>Batman, what are YOU doing here?
Shit! B-batman, this isn't what it-
>>Taking both of you in.
>For what purpose? What we're doing is not against the law.
>>You should know very well what's wrong Batgirl.
W-wait a minute, what's going on here? What are the charges?
>>Haven't you been a police officer? Incest is against the law in this state, along with adultery
I-incest!?
>A-adultery!?
Me and Batgirl are nothing related!
>You never told me you were married to someone!
>>You say that, but she already knows everything about you Jim. The marriage. The anger. Everything. And I don't share my gear with her.
But then, the only other person that knows about this is...!
Oh god, you cant be...
>...Sorry dad, but there's a bigger problem at hand. Who are you married to after all this time?! Why haven't I seen her?
Don't try to change the subjec-
>>Me.
>B-batman!?
Dammit Batman don't do it!
>>He's married to me. Take a look at my finger
>...oh my god.

Fun fact: Apparently Batman and Jim are a thing in Teen Titans Go, to the point they share valentine's day with each other and live in the same apartment.
Also super late.
>>
>>7775201
Well that took a silly but amusing turn. Well done!
>>
>>7773296

Sounds interesting, I'd prefer some world building / character development first.
>>
>>7718264
Pretty good.
I'd want pastebin links or an image collab of this.
Also more.
>>
whatever
>>
whatever deux
>>
>>7778366
>>7779355
double bumps
double dubs
>>
>>7779634
I guess that's the sign for me to stop bumping and start mashing the keyboard to form words in some semblance of a story.
>>
File: 1385884440753.png (879KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385884440753.png
879KB, 648x720px
>>7764414

Day #6
>>
>>7780704
I don't know anything about bee woman or boob superhero who I can't remember the name of, so I guess I'll wait for the next one to try for the first time.

(bump)
>>
File: 1458912039520.jpg (1MB, 1183x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1458912039520.jpg
1MB, 1183x1920px
bamp
>>
File: IotSS.jpg (2MB, 1380x1858px) Image search: [Google]
IotSS.jpg
2MB, 1380x1858px
>>7775907
Alright then. Follow-up question: which one should I go with? I was thinking about the Venusians, but I'm sure if they're "exotic" enough.
>>
>>7781899
If you're trying for a slight erotic edge, then the Venusians are definitely good with their more natural humanoid form.
>>
File: 1efbeb01efb28220b680b8ccb66c30b6.png (672KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1efbeb01efb28220b680b8ccb66c30b6.png
672KB, 1000x1000px
>>7781923
Sounds good to me. I'll get started in a little while.
>>
File: 1487104067541.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487104067541.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>7782022
I mean of course, you should do whichever one you want, but I was thinking it would be easier to describe and write than say, explaining how a Jovian rolls on its side to display its hard segmented underbelly and heavily protected genitals.
>>
>>7702535
I'm curious about something. What kind of personal projects are you working on, own stories or work stuff?
>>
Bu.p
>>
File: 0h4ulZn.jpg (118KB, 1280x589px) Image search: [Google]
0h4ulZn.jpg
118KB, 1280x589px
>>7781856
Wasp and Power Girl, respectively. Wasp can make herself smaller or larger, at will, as well as has the power of flight and some laser gun or something. Power Girl is an Earth-2 version of Supergirl.
>>
File: Rogue.jpg (243KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue.jpg
243KB, 800x1200px
>>7782323
I wouldn't so much say "working on" as "left to collect dust." I have a few series that have been left in limbo for months, now.

1) Roxy Rocket story, where she becomes a vigilante, trained by Batman, and has lots of lesbian sex with her girlfriend and Batwoman. Eventually she's meant to move to a Las Vegas equivalent where she'll go up against some established villains (like Livewire) and some new ones (like one based on Elvis impersonators, and he can duplicate himself or something).

2) A story about Supergirl going through her sexual discovery phase, with the added roadblock of being able to crush most cocks with her vaginal muscles. It ended after three chapters, but I got a lot of comments saying they wanted to see more, so I might do that.

3) Series of loosely connected one-offs based on the premise of Rogue (Evo version) running a porn site as a means of exploring her sexuality. Other X-girls and guys join in.

4) An Old Republic story about a sexy Chiss Imperial agent that I'm confident is never going to see chapter 2.

5) An AU Overwatch story, where all the heroes have different backgrounds, based on select alternate costumes from in game. So Tracer and Zarya are rave punks, D.Va is a scavenger, 76 is a daredevil, etc. I have the whole story mapped out, but haven't written more than two chapters.

6) Cia/Link sexy romance story, where she's trying to seduce him at every turn, with him eventually succumbing and possibly falling in love. Only done one chapter, and that's only in greentext form.

7) "Book 2," so to speak, about an English teacher who was seduced by this three Gothic students, who turned out to be witches who wanted to turn him into an Incubus. Has a lot more world-building, concerning the afterlife, than a smut series really needs. Story has 10 chapters to Book 1.
>>
File: CEGI.jpg (3MB, 1372x1763px) Image search: [Google]
CEGI.jpg
3MB, 1372x1763px
>>7782081
Would any of the inhabitants of Jupiter's moons (Io, Ganymede, Callisto, and Europa) work?
>>
>>7783785

Some other tentative projects are continuing the story about Black Cat acquiring the Symbiote, and letting it feed off her lust rather than the usual diet of rage and andrenline it has. Story saw 9 chapters, and wrapped itself up. However, the epilogue goes into some details about the state of the world after the story, so one day I may do a new series based on that.

One of my more popular stories in HF is "Ooo, Baby," a one-off I did at an anon's request. It's about Princess Bubblegum getting frustrated with how naturally skilled at everything Finn is, and decides to bring his ego down by going to fuck him, knowing he's inexperienced. Turns out, he's a natural stud, as Marceline can confirm. I've had a lot of requests to see that get expanded upon further. I don't know where that anon is now, but I remember he requested some other chapters within that same setting and premise, I just never took them on. But maybe I will.

I could also do more with that succubus greentext I did earlier in the thread (or was it the last thread?), following the adventures of a modern day young warlock and his succubus slave.

Finally, there's the very early-stages idea of doing something based on Tales of Berseria. Lots of fap material in that game, and plenty of /ss/ and even vore material, if that's your jazz. But, as you can see, my backlog is full enough without me adding another project to it.
>>
>>7783871
Those are all pretty excellent options too, I don't see how they couldn't work. I mean, sure some of them don't look all that attractive, but I'm certain you could write something for those.

>One of them are just straight up cat women
Hah
>>
File: 1471733132465.jpg (95KB, 1174x673px) Image search: [Google]
1471733132465.jpg
95KB, 1174x673px
>>7701004
I'm curious what you imagine these characters look like.
I've been envisioning the rabbit as snow white with black tipped ears, still somewhat undecided on the fox aside from standard vulpine, and the cow as having just generic brown fur.
I didn't think of any of them having separate head hair, but I guess that would look a little awkward on the cow, right?
>>
>>7784572
Well, you got the rabbit and the fox right, I thought the cow should be black and white though. And yeah hair would look weird on the cow unless it was like, real short.
>>
>>7783785
>>7783963
hot damn that's one hell of a backlog. It's a miracle you had time to do all those requests you got in the previous trash threads.
That little Tales of Berseria quip from that image still sounds like something worth trying though.
>>
File: Martian1.jpg (276KB, 417x718px) Image search: [Google]
Martian1.jpg
276KB, 417x718px
>>
File: 30070277352_e3329b35fb_b.jpg (338KB, 806x1024px) Image search: [Google]
30070277352_e3329b35fb_b.jpg
338KB, 806x1024px
>>
>>7785472

I find I'm far more motivated to fill requests than write my own projects.
>>
>>
>>7791648
thefuck

..eh anyway, anons wish me luck that being stuck in an basement with internet-isolated computer for a couple hours will help me write sum shit. its not any shit requested from here, but seeing >>7713106's more reactions to weird shit would be interesting if he's still around
>>
File: VintageAyy.jpg (297KB, 487x632px) Image search: [Google]
VintageAyy.jpg
297KB, 487x632px
>>7791684
Good luck, anon.
>>
L7mbump
>>
>>7791748
thanks senpai

also hooray it worked. +700 words or so, doubling the size.
Actually at about a possible stopping point of the fic, but also may continue further.

right when I go back to working after lunch.
>>
Managed to stumble across this thread while just idly browsing /trash/, thought I may as well contribute.

Have a smut fic that is a solo-written excerpt from a larger story a friend and I are writing for fun. It's about a futa centauress letting off some steam.

Only the 2nd ever smut I've written, so any thoughts and critique is appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/Uy7MyThE
>>
>>7793110
Welp, basement has been claimed by another lab, so I'm stuck in internet-accessible area. Distractions lurk and pounce from all sides.

Here's what I got so far feel free to be weirded the fuck out
http://pastebin.com/PNHaeRJa
>>
>>7783871

Ganymede, but I'm biased towards cat girls.
If it has ayyliens I can't complain.
>>
>>7780704
>...Wasp, any particular reason you're sitting on my boobs?
Well I never noticed you were the type of girl to wear such obscene sweaters from the internet.
>Wha!?
Haven't you heard about the boob sweater meme? Girls wear it to show off their cleavage and get noticed by everyone~
>That doesn't explain why you're sitting on my chest like that
Well, I just realized that with your boobs sticking out just like them, they would make for a nice seat, so I put two and two together, and made a seat by the window. And boy is it comfy
>We;; it isn't comfy for me. Get off of them
No way, this is plenty of cushion for my back after our recent victory!
>Hey! Don't just nuzzle in there all of a sudden!
Oh, is that Superman approaching us?
>!
Hey! What are you-mnph!
>(Shh, stay in there and keep quiet!)
>>Greetings Power Girl. I see you are doing well.
>Oh h-h-hey Superman. Yeah. Wasp and I just wrapped up our evening patrol.
>>I can see. Where is she by the way?
>Oh she's over-eep!
>>Supergirl?
>Oh it's nothing (Wasp quit squirming in my chest!)
>>Are you sure? It seems like something is flustering you?
>W-what makes you -mmnph! Say that (oh god is she sucking on my nipple?)
>>Well you seem a bit jumpier than usual, and you're fidgeting...
>>Ah! Cut the talk short, someone is calling for help. Tell Wasp good work for me, will you?
>C-can do, Superman!
>...What the hell is your problem Wasp? You can't just do whatever you want in there!
Hah....Hah...are you sure? You just shoved me in there without any warning~
>Oh fuck off.
Whatever you say, no bra~.
>S-shut up!
>Great, now my breasts are all sticky. This better be just her saliva.

Damn all these super hero gal pics are getting me in the mood for that sakichan request
>>
>>7773296
>Martian
>not humans
Now I'm rused.
>>
boop
>>
File: 2f9273b927def5f3a69b3afcd20c97ec.jpg (533KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
2f9273b927def5f3a69b3afcd20c97ec.jpg
533KB, 2048x1367px
>>7794838
Pretty good; sexy and fun.

>>7780704
Day #7
>>
>>7797313
I respect all work of art, especially elaborate ones like the setting you posted. All I wanted to say was I read one or two pages by people who unironically believe in ayys and according to them the Earth isn't our home and Mars got destroyed in a war. My favourite part was they're afraid of us.

Let's get back on topic, though.
>>
>>7797926
Oh. Alright then.
>>
>>7784632
Ah, so then the cow is a Holstein.
That allows for a neat little detail then.
>>
Do detailed RPs count?
>>
>>7798166
Hold the cattle, isn't Holstein a state in Germany?
>>
>>7793470

>futa
>centaur
>horsecock

my dick is diamonds
>>
>>7798228
Schleswig-Holstein
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schleswig-Holstein
>>
>>7798286
>wood-stone inlet-settlement
Sounds badass in a way. I would've guessed Holstein from Hohl-Stein, hollow stone.
>>
>>7793110
>>7793500
shiiet, the follow-up part is billowing in wordcount further than I expected.
>>
File: 1480691934974.jpg (49KB, 619x421px) Image search: [Google]
1480691934974.jpg
49KB, 619x421px
Benis :D
>>
>>7798167
Yes
>>
Bump bump
>>
File: tarot_licky_lost_1.png (904KB, 1159x888px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_licky_lost_1.png
904KB, 1159x888px
Here ya go, I'll bump ya. Bump ya with porn.
>>
Requesting a story about these two
Do whatever you want, I'll love you regardless
>>
File: tarot_licky_lost_2.png (526KB, 1142x866px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_licky_lost_2.png
526KB, 1142x866px
>>7803750
>>
File: YxKq2Uo.png (494KB, 844x1347px) Image search: [Google]
YxKq2Uo.png
494KB, 844x1347px
A good friend of mine from a chat that I frequent and I have recently begun an RP that I think has been pretty fun.

the story takes place in a fantasy setting magic and the like, my OC Kinskie >>7763057
and his female version Kinky (pic related) are a twin duo heirs to a throne of a kingdom, however the kingdom gets overrun by a rival nation that was being power by a demonic force. The king and queen were killed off and the prince and princess were kept alive, the princess was enchanted so that she could no long bare children and therefore could produce no basted heirs to their throne and was given to the solders to help keep their moral at an all time high. The prince was placed in a chastity cage and has been the subject of the high ranking mages experiments, the cage he was fastened with forces him to obey the commands of the officers of the invading army and has been set out in public display as a means to demoralize the remaining people of the Fallen kingdom and quell rebellions.

More has been played out for Kins than Kinky, so I have more to tell from his point of view of anyone wants to read it
>>
File: 1487464080581.png (223KB, 1472x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1487464080581.png
223KB, 1472x1020px
for a /co/ thread
>>
File: tarot_licky_lost_3.png (471KB, 1107x858px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_licky_lost_3.png
471KB, 1107x858px
>>7806814
>>
uh dammit, most of the day gone with no writing done.
shouldn't have gotten so self-congratulatory earler.
>>
>>7810024
What exactly is this?
>>
whatever
revetahw
>>
hmm, I guess I shouldn't let it die
>>
>>7797490
O shit finally got something for this. Will give it a go when I get back from work
>>
>>7812067

Lost pages from the series Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose. Erotic series about impossibly busty witches who go on adventures where somehow their clothes fall off and somehow it's always empowering.

These three pages were the originals that were going to be in an issue where Licky, the vampire, overpowers Tarot, the busty witch, and hypnotizes her into sex. It was toned down considerably in the final print.
>>
>>7702535
>>7797490

Day #8
>>
Vooo
>>
>>7819383
ok
>>
>>7819428
Do you really dare enter my magical request?
>>
>>7819544
I mean I'm gonna know later anyways, might as well just post it now.
>>
>>7819596
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/4787574/#4867369
[spoiler]Sssh.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7819644
Meh, I was honestly expecting worse
>>
File: 1487476014621.png (70KB, 415x247px) Image search: [Google]
1487476014621.png
70KB, 415x247px
>>7819741
Also I wouldn't be able to write it because I have no real idea what exactly gets someone off on this.
If you say, asked for story about a parasite burrowing into a woman's brain to where she gets subliminal messages and eventually turns into a drone for an army of constantly fucking women controlled by a hivemind (preferably an insectoid one) bent on breeding with larger chitinous monsters, I would be your guy.
>>
>>7819741
I got an even more magical Skyla rape one.
>>7819941
Excuse you, I thought I had the weirdest idea.
>>
ah shit image posting is down
>>
>>7821764
This is a write thread, we should be the last people giving a shit...
>>
>>7821935
Sometimes, pics are a good way to highlight a request or delivery.
>>
>>7822088
Yeah, I guess. Always thought is was a bit cheap
>>
Is there any Trish stories?
>>
Morning
>>
File: 1484678169706.png (950KB, 1874x3931px) Image search: [Google]
1484678169706.png
950KB, 1874x3931px
>>
>>7819941
You. I like you.

>>7819644
>thread 3.5
Ahh, a ways we've gone.
>nine months ago
by moving very very slowly.

The actual request eeehhh not my fetish really.
I mean. I'm into inflation, but the farts are passe.

Aand speaking of weirdness, I finished my TF thing.
http://pastebin.com/gr7KKLtG
Would be very curious to see what anons think about it.
>>
Pffffft
>>
File: 6042d5ea494ac93a8f61b5e64c59a4f3.png (895KB, 1280x1479px) Image search: [Google]
6042d5ea494ac93a8f61b5e64c59a4f3.png
895KB, 1280x1479px
>>7826365
Sup?
>>
>>7826724
a bump is what's up

(bump)
>>
aww jeez
>>
File: Tarakanovich-488280-Ariela.jpg (930KB, 1250x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Tarakanovich-488280-Ariela.jpg
930KB, 1250x1595px
>>7702535
>>7815866

Day #9
>>
>>7828196
>Ohohoho, she'll never know that my vagina works just like a mimic
>One dab of her tongue and my muscles will clamp down on her tongue
>That will be payback for her fingering my asshole last night
>Ufufufu, she'll smell like me all weekend
>>
File: 1484360172038.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484360172038.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>7828962
What is this, a doujin?
>>
File: 1458867237545.png (388KB, 822x798px) Image search: [Google]
1458867237545.png
388KB, 822x798px
>>7828962
>Vaginal Mimics
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
File: 1475034364814.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475034364814.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>>7828196
whatever

>The chocolate elf hesitantly entered the archway she was being forced into
>The room she was being herded into was a large atrium dominated by a single chair being sat upon by nude woman whose tits were fully erect
>A familiar figure was standing next to her, the elf had hoped it wasn't, but it was, her sister was bound in the same shackles as she, nipples pierced to mark property
>Both sisters were captured by a roving band of golems belonging to a now infamous enchantress making a mark on the lands
>The elf was being forced in the direction of the nude seductress, held tight by a rocky construct
>"Kneel"
>Slowly she was brought to her knees, whether by force or fear she wasn't sure
>Her neck chain was handed to the witch in front of her
>A small tug started, her head being pulled toward the groin of the dominating woman
>The elf could make out droplets of arousal forming on the folds of her owner's pussy
>"Lick"
>Beads of sweat started to seep from the elf's skin
>She looked at her sister, obediently standing by
>Her sister gave a worried stare sharing the fear
>The elf opened her mouth and reached out with a trembling tongue and began to stroke at the commanding voice's cunt
>She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be doing anything special, so she pressed on with her speed, moving her tongue up and down the wet opening
>A sudden yank suggested that she wasn't performing admirably
>Her face was forced fully into the crotch she was pleasuring
>The elf's nose pushed against an aroused clitoris, taking in the scent before her
>Her own pleasuring lips now smeared in the juices that seemed to gush as she was forced inwards
>The elf's sister watched on, scared, with instinctual arousal she attempted to force down
>As the seductress reeled her slave in, she put a commandeering hand on the snow white hair of her fucktoy, pushing the elf's head further against her slick pussy
>>
File: 1476896762382.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476896762382.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>7830287
>The enchantress found an excellent spot where the elf could lick freely, but also grind the elf's nose into her hot button
>Exerting more force the elf could barely breathe, only being able to breathe between bouts of inhaling pure sex
>Soon everything stopped, but the slave still couldn't breathe
>A mess of girlcum erupted onto the awaiting face of the servicing elf
>Grinding a for a few more moments, the enchantress finally released her death grip on the elf
>Watching her heavy breaths the witch smiled, admiring her handiwork as the amounts of orgasm trickled down the brown girl's face
>With the wave of a hand the elf was picked off of the ground
>"I'll have them both as concubines"
>A stony grind confirmed the order
>The pair of girls were marched off to a secluded room with a large bed lavished with pillows and sheets
>A hook was on the headboard, perfect for securing chains
>>
>>7829093
Quick thing snuck in during work since I fugged up and forgot the details of the sword one
>>7829694
Don't be surprised if you find a gal that can control her muscles like that.
>>
>>7830287
>>7830302

Damn I love a good forced-female-oral face-grinding scene.
>>
>>7825401
>not liking farts
Good, me too. I try my best to be creative and not make the same requests with a different cast. It was meant to be clean air since she was a plant, and I have a bad habit of taking inspiration from others.

[nospoilers]You don't happen to have a story at hand?[/ontrash]
>>
>>7832663
Ice run across a few snappers in my time, but never one that's I'd call a mimic, but hot damn that's what I'm going to call a tight pussy from now on.
>>
hmm
>>
>>7830287
>>7830302
Neat.
>>
>>7832842
So. Just airinflating a plant?
Also
>and to get even more gas out of it
kinda goes on from the farting thing.

>[nospoilers]You don't happen to have a story at hand?[/ontrash]
Story of what, inflations? Nope.
That valentine candy is the only completed story I've actually written.
I only got some RP's planned for various bellybulge things.
>>
Here I am at three in the morning, bumping while angrily listening to the orchestrated zelda soundtrack
>>
File: Tarakanovich-393596-TF.jpg (444KB, 760x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Tarakanovich-393596-TF.jpg
444KB, 760x1150px
>>7828196

>To the elves, they saw themselves as a proud people.
>To everyone else, the elves were an arrogant people.
>The elves were known for their lithe forms, effortlessly sculpted from their genetics and magic.
>Their slender builds were not at all like the curvaceous women and burly men of the humans.
>In their society, the gratuitous shapes of the humans were seen as laughable at best, and vulgar at worst.
>To think human males found the fat utters and bulbous buttocks of their female counterparts to be arousing was baffling to the refined elves.
>A human male's thick, swinging, cock was seen as barbaric and crude; lacking for all the subtleties that an elven male could bring with his fingers.
>So why was it, then, that while Eriel, a young elven maiden, stared at the cleanly shaven cleft between the legs of her human captor, she felt no revulsion?
>Certainly she was embarrassed as she was outraged at the indignity that she, and her kin, were suffering from the lewd brutes.
>Yet, while she studied the red coloring of the human's outer lips, softly fading back into the pale flesh that covered the rest of her curvy form, her mouth could not help but water.
>Teslavana, another captured elf woman, was being led through the once comfortable halls of her castle home.
>Though she wore a thick golden collar and chain, both made of weighty metal that stained her thin neck, her male escort preferred to direct her by squeezing her arm and yanking her in the directions of his choosing.
>The brute's thick fingers dug into the thin white sleeve she wore from her knuckles to below her shoulder.
>His unwashed scent stung her nostrils.
>He smelled nothing like the perfumes the elven men wore.
>His was a more earthy, animal, tone.
>Tes found herself in the throne room, approaching the seat of power from behind.
>As she came around the side, she saw her sister, knelt down before the mastermind of their enslavement.

(cont.)
>>
File: Tarakanovich-388529-Ezria.jpg (473KB, 729x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Tarakanovich-388529-Ezria.jpg
473KB, 729x1150px
>>7841421

>She was prepared to keep walking, to ignore the embarassment her sister, and her bloodline, were being forced to endure, but the human male stopped to view the obscene show.
>Like the woman lazily seated upon a seat of respect and honor, he was completely nude, so Tes was able to clearly feel his thick member bump up against her own exposed skin.
>It grew by the inches, stiffening against her rump, as he watched over her shoulder at his queen receive tribute from the conquered princess.
>Eriel was hesitant, even more now that her sister was audience to her humiliation, to obey the simple task the crowned woman gave her.
>A simple stroke of the purple pendant around the human's neck, giving off a haunting glow, and the rattling of the chain around her elven neck, reminded her she was in no position to disobey.
>Quivering, thin, lips met with the puffy, reddening, pair between the human's pale thighs - half covered by her black stalkings.
>Eriel looked up at the woman, to see if her actions elicited satisfaction.
>All she saw on her face was a mocking smile and those wicked eyes peering down between the large breasts.
>"I am not some elven waif who will be undone by your tentative caresses, knife-ear," the cruel woman hissed. "Now stop trying to woo my cunt into a courtship and show me some of that dragon strength your blood carries."
>Roughly Eriel's face was pressed against the dripping female genitals, muffling the sounds of her shocked cries and whimpers.
>Tes would have reacted more strongly, if she didn't have her own concerns at that very moment.
>A finger thicker than any elfish penis that had ever been inside of her was now curling up betwixt her blushing lips, probing around her tender walls.
>The male pressed his palm against her clit as he held her steady against the meaty cock he was sawing up and down between her pert and firm cheeks.

(cont.)
>>
>>7841506

>The twin princesses shared in their stifled cries, doing their best to not let the barbaric humans see them at any state that was less than regal.
>This was easier said than done, with one elf's head between squeezed by the thighs of a moaning which, while the other elf was fighting the urge to beg the human to slide his mammoth cock away from her ass and shove it inside of whatever hole of hers that he wanted.
>Eriel looked up at the the raven haired conquer massage one of her heavy breasts.
>She had to admit they looked absolutely tantalizing, and she wished her hands were not bound behind her so she could take up that massaging job for her.
>Tes wet the floor at her feet, the same tiles she ran across when she was growing up, with the flooding juices that were being summoned by her increasingly attractive slave master.
>The seated woman's guttural sounds of satisfaction echoed throughout the once revered halls of elven royalty.
>Eriel fell back to sit on her feet once the now red thighs loosened enough to let her go free and catch her breath.
>Saliva and cum was coughed up, while strands of either still stretched from Eriel's face to the human's crotch.
>Tes had climaxed several times before her new empress, never having known that such brute force and obscene size could feel so wonderful against, and inside, her body.
>It felt so good, in fact, that she did nothing to stop herself from mindlessly swaying her hips, rubbing her now cum-covered ass against the half-limp cock of the human male.
>While Tes was forced to resume her march, she looked back to see that her sister, too, had sullied the floor with her most intimate juices.

(end)
>>
morning folks
>>
>>7700157

Hope this thread stays up by the time I get home. I've got a little writefag I threw together for the 4chan winter ball with Trish and Vanille (/vp/'s female board-tan). Nothing lewd, but it got a good response on /vp/, so I figure I'll share it here when I get home from work.
>>
>>7842138
>Hope this thread stays up by the time I get home.
We've been slogging along for a year, we ain't going away soon.
>>
>>7842156

Oh I know, but I mean this thread specifically, or at least isn't drowned out by HG shit and pushed back 6 pages.
>>
>>7842230
Oh we're just determined to keep rolling.
>>
>tfw no busty breckneck
i miss her
>>
File: 4478879.png (225KB, 1237x674px) Image search: [Google]
4478879.png
225KB, 1237x674px
bump
>>
>>7702535
>>7828196

Day #10
>>
Boop while I work on day 10
>>
Up
>>
File: 1487630362259 (1).jpg (1MB, 1920x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1487630362259 (1).jpg
1MB, 1920x2800px
>>
File: Phosphora.png (870KB, 900x8753px) Image search: [Google]
Phosphora.png
870KB, 900x8753px
>>
Keep going
>>
>>7858433
eehhhh
>>
>>7783963
What was the first story you wrote and published smut wise?
>>
>>7854204
A story about this would be sweet
>>
live
>>
File: 1484690859424.jpg (334KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
1484690859424.jpg
334KB, 630x891px
>>7859783

This one: https://www.literotica.com/s/a-spiders-web

It started off as an idea I had for a scene in which Spider-Man has to pat Black Cat down, with his hand going into her suit to do so. Sometime later, I added in the plot point of Black Cat being rejected by the guilty SM after they fucked on the city roof, and her misery attracting the attention of an escaped Symbiote. The Symbiote begins to prefer the diet of lust that Black Cat gives it, over the one of adrenaline its previous hosts produced.
>>
File: personalami-430031-D.VA_ONLINE.jpg (594KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
personalami-430031-D.VA_ONLINE.jpg
594KB, 1600x900px
>>7702535
>>7846390

Day #11
>>
>>7859797
Malegardes are a treasure
>>
>>7863356
>Hnnnf! This is it everyone, the last push against the enemy line!
>F-fuck, they're rushing against us so hard.
>Geh. I p-picked such a good time to f-fap while playing the game.
>I lov-v-ve the rush these matches have-FUCK!
>W-what an unexpected gank from behind!
>Guess I know where my-mnph! Pinky is going...
>I-I may not be used to it, but I wont be fi-i-i-nished so early!
>Now come on! Take thiIIIIS!
>Hah...out of energy? Too bad, I got even more.
>Get ready, cause now I'm on t-t-top of you noobs!
>Hah!....Ahhh!...Almost it
>Times r-r-running out!
>Gotta sc-sc-finish this now!
>Aaaaaahhhhh~!
*VICTORY*
>Hah...hah....phew.
>Nothing like a good game of LoL to blow some steam off
>Thank goodness I don't need a mic to talk with my team mates.
>I wouldn't hear the end of it if they knew that I-
>Wait...
>Is that a red dot on that tab?
>It's showing my stream channel.
>
>Oh shit...
>Was I LIVE?!

This one is fun
>>
File: Setting.jpg (2MB, 1801x823px) Image search: [Google]
Setting.jpg
2MB, 1801x823px
Pulp Ayy guy again. I've only been able to dig up a few references for the possible worlds I could use for a setting. Even fewer have a non-toxic atmosphere. Here are the few choices I could use that have somewhat ample info and are habitable.

Which should I use: Ganymede, Io, or Europa?
>>
>>7865173
Europa has ice liquid water
Io is comparable to Mustafar in volcanic activity
Ganymede idk
>>
>>7865408
Nah, this is the sci-fi/speculative version of the solar system. Europa is a world comparable to the steppes of earth, populated by large insectoid creatures and armoured dwarfish people who have astered plastic; Io is a desert world on the surface, but the Ionians have built air-conditioned crystalline cities underground; and Ganymede appears to be rather rocky and is populated by a world of Feline Amazons who ride large bipedal lizards.
>>
File: silent nights short film.jpg (115KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
silent nights short film.jpg
115KB, 1024x684px
>>7764830
>"Spyro..." she finally managed to speak. "I-I'm soooooooooooo fat…" the dragon muttered, using her comparatively minuscule hands to rub her body. "Indeed you are" grinned Spyro

mfw
>>
>>7864776
Nice use of game jargon to write a scene about masturbation.
>>
>>7865173
Callisto might be on the table as well.
>>
File: cia_story.png (651KB, 1030x3410px) Image search: [Google]
cia_story.png
651KB, 1030x3410px
>>
I think tomorrow I'm going to start trying to convert the greentexts into narratives again. Berseria is done, Overwatch has become a slog, so my days are pretty much free.
>>
>>7873261
Sounds good to me. Which one will you do first?
>Berseria
You mean playing the game or writing the story?
I'll still leave my sakichan request out to you whenever you get the chance.
>>
>>7873297

I believe I'll start with Olivia, possibly Roserade. Then in between the bigger ones I'll turn the 2-4 post stories, based on pictures, into quick narratives.

And I have just finished playing the game. Haven't done anything with a story, unfortunately.
>>
Buml
>>
>>7873660
Olivia OR. That sounds awesome! In case you need a bit of a reminder of things to add:
>I did note that I glossed over the baby steps of showing Olivia how a relationship works. That's my bad, but if/when I make this into a full narrative, I'll slip that in.
>do you think you can give him the stamina to also cum inside her pussy as well?
>>
boop
>>
>>7875911
Ah good, yes, thanks for reminding me. I need to make a note of that.
>>
>>7702535
>>7863356

Day #12
>>
File: ginjika_pokemon_story.png (1MB, 1030x6615px) Image search: [Google]
ginjika_pokemon_story.png
1MB, 1030x6615px
>>
>>7881147
Swordfight or fuckfight?
>>
>>7884950
Swordfight sounds more invigorating
>>
>>7700157
Anyone interested in doing weird cartoon character transformation stories?
>>
>>7885840
>transformation stories
I am intrigued.

>cartoon character
Not sure

>weird
how weird are we talking?
>>
up
>>
File: thumb (4).jpg (449KB, 1574x1227px) Image search: [Google]
thumb (4).jpg
449KB, 1574x1227px
>>7890841

>"You must be crazy, Crimson!" he scoffed after an embarrassingly long time considering her offer. "With just one jewel from this plunder I could buy the Queen of England for a night."
>"You probably could," she admitted. "But she wouldn't have tits like mine," she countered, and emphasized by cupping her tits together, squeezing them closely to create the cleavage he was familiar with.
>He gulped hard when she hooked her thumbs into her nipple rings and pulled up and outward, lifting her heavy breasts as best she could before having to let them go, bouncing back into their resting, perky, shape.
>"I'm not giving up all I worked for just for you, Crim," he managed to say without his voice cracking. "50/50, that was the deal we struck."
>"It was," she agreed, "but I'm offering a new deal. I get all of it, and you get all of me."
>Tide's legs spread, showing off a pussy that also had a piercing, right through her clit hood.
>"Come on, I know you want it," she purred.
>He couldn't deny that.
>As a pirate, he was accustomed to taking what he wanted, and when he welcomed her onto his crew, he had planned to seduce her at best, or rape her if he had to.
>Unfortunately, she proved to be as beautiful as she was deadly.
>His freshest scars proved that.
>She was no chaste woman, though.
>Whenever they found port, she would always find a way to get the room next to his.
>Then, all night, she would loudly fuck whomever she stole away from the pub downstairs.
>She didn't select lightweights either.
>Crimson was always quite vocal about how well she was being fucked, and how stretched she was getting from their reportedly massive cocks.
>Even while out at sea, she used each night to fuck one member of his crew - but never him.
>Now they were all dead, and he was still standing.
>Perhaps her pussy was cursed?
>All the more reason to refuse the outrageous offer spread out before him.
>Yet, he couldn't form the words to tell her off.

(cont.)
>>
File: PiratePup-353744-Miss_Fortune.jpg (1MB, 1218x1500px) Image search: [Google]
PiratePup-353744-Miss_Fortune.jpg
1MB, 1218x1500px
>>7890952

>He did manage to stomp over to her, hand on the hilt of his cutlass, and stared her down as best he could.
>She didn't flinch for a second.
>"Gah! I hope the ocean swallows you whole, you witch!" he blurted out before slamming his lips against her pillowy tiers.
>The fury of his undressing just barely drowned out the sound of her amused laughter.
>Her hand found his prick immediately, and began to stroke without delay, not that he was far from full mast, anyway.
>He wanted to plunge his saber into her as hard as he could, but she was somehow tighter than any virgin maiden he had deflowered.
>Yet inside, she was so welcoming, with no resistance and nothing but warmth and a soothing slickness.
>Her hips aided him in finding the pace she wanted, and soon he was fucking her with all the aggression he had built up over their months at sea.
>The large tits bounced up against his hairy chest, and soon found themselves smashed against his pecs when he slung his arm behind her and hugged her close.
>He saw no reason to respect her "purity," what little there was, and didn't bother to pull himself free before unleashing wave after wave of heavy cum.
>Alfred staggered back, his cock half limp, both of their juices dripping from it.
>While he caught his breath, Crimson landed with her knees in the sand, and crawled over to him.
>Her head lowered, and then lifted up as she began to take his sloppy cock into her mouth, her tongue savoring and cleaning him.
>He struggled to stay upright, all the blood in his body surging toward one central point.
>Once he was fully hard again, the siren pirate pulled back with a pop, and then lifted herself up so she could squeeze his member between her soft globes.
>Alfred groaned heavily when nearly all of him was encased in the tit flesh, only his head managing to poke out of her cleavage.
>And then she started to bounce.
>No more than a minute after she started to tease the cock head with her tongue did he cum again.

(cont.)
>>
>>7891038

>Now Alfred fell, bare ass on the sand before his back met with the ground as well.
>His first mate was not done with him yet, it seemed.
>The fiery haired seductress crawled over to him, cum dripping from her breasts, and dribbling down her thighs.
>Crimson sat on his stomach abruptly, making him let out a quick groan, before she started to collect the remaining white off her breasts and deposit it into her mouth.
>All the while, her ass ground itself against his sensitive prick, working to get it hard once again.
>He had no idea where this stamina was coming from, but he was thankful he was able to keep up with her to some degree.
>As with most women, her asshole was even tighter and hotter than her pussy, and required a great deal of spit and massaging to get him all the way to the hilt inside of her secret passage.
>Legs spread, she sat back and braced her hands on his knees, keeping him pinned while she started to bounce up and down on his abused dick.
>All Alfred could do was sit back and watch her huge breasts bounce in circles against each other with every furious meeting of her ass with his lap.
>Another load deposited into her, and he felt totally spent - but she wasn't.
>She at least let him recover, giving him the simple task of sucking on her pierced tits while she ground her pussy against his torso.
>Once she was confident he was present enough to continue, she swung herself around, and planted her drooling cunt right on top of his face.
>Alfred wasn't sure when he passed out, though it was likely sometime after he started to fuck her, doggy style, over an open chest of treasure.
>Crimson was squealing with delight at the sensation of her breasts pushing against all that gold and jewelry.
>After he fell back, he saw her approach again, ready to thrust his face into her freshly fucked cut.
>When he awoke, Crimson, the treasure, and his ship, were all gone.
>Now he had another treasure hunt to embark on.

(end)
>>
File: thumb (5).jpg (424KB, 1574x788px) Image search: [Google]
thumb (5).jpg
424KB, 1574x788px
>>7891105

Sorry if it felt rushed toward the end. I was getting kind of tired, and I didn't want to have to stop the story midway through and continue it hours and hours later. Besides, it has already gone on longer than it should have, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same.
>>
File: Skyla_spanking_story.png (537KB, 1030x2853px) Image search: [Google]
Skyla_spanking_story.png
537KB, 1030x2853px
>>
>>7891111
Well at least you got something down.
>>
live
>>
>>7893204
>>7894346
>>7894897
trash is real fast today
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>7702535
>>7881147

Day #13
>>
>>7895887
verily
>>
File: IMG_3783.jpg (229KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3783.jpg
229KB, 531x800px
Requesting girl into ogre Fiona tf.
>>
bumper
>>
>bump and delet again
>>
bbbbump
>>
>>7913293
Just let it die, we're almost at bump limit anyways
>>
Ok mateys, screencaps time... Post em here or make a new thread right away and dump there?

>>7715620
already done switchpup

>>7718068
>>7718085
>>7718098
>>7718124
>>7718142
>>7718154
>>7718169
>>7718192
>>7718207
>>7718219
>>7718236
>>7718245
>>7718264
bodyswaps

>>7719559
>>7725925
>>7726012
>>7726103
>>7726161
succubus dailyprompt

>>7732400
>>7743610
>>7743703
>>7743813
invinciass dailyprompt
>>
>>7914529
Post limit is around 350, right? Just shy of 300 now, so I think we can post 'em here.
>>
>>7702535
>>7898588

Day #14, full circle edition
>>
>>7914982
We just hit the bump limit
>>
>>7914982
No its 300. Not even 310 like its on, say /tg/.
>>
>>7915071
Well shit, then yea, save posting the caps until the next thread, then.
>>
>>7915208
I'm kinda running low on time actually.

I have the whole thread saved, but the individual split screencaps will likely have to be done tomorrow.
>>
Ok, next thread is up

>>7915338
>>7915338
>>7915338
>>
>>7915342
so, nobody's moving? Ok.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.