[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to make a memeball team for /trash/ >get this as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: WEW.png (29KB, 760x429px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.png
29KB, 760x429px
>want to make a memeball team for /trash/
>get this as the response:
http://pastebin.com/XMZ7sywC
>followed by pic related
Wew lad
>>
>>7669047
>he isn't aware that the 4cc management is fucking retarded and got rid of a perfectly good /trash/ team with willing managers because "muh not a reel board"
the guy who said "there was a /trash/ team for a while actually but it got nuked" is correct. 4cc just fell for a dumb, nonsensical meme and apparently dislikes fun.
>>
>>7669135
Yes, I was doing my homework as I went and found this out shortly after that conversation.

The previous team bit, not the "the people running the show make /trash/cans look decent" bit. That became obvious very quickly
>>
File: angery.png (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
20KB, 128x128px
>>7669135
>not a real board
Under whose jurisdiction?

If it's board speed/population, they have fucking /po/ on there, the fucking SLOWEST BOARD ON THE SITE.

If it's how much cancer is on the board, they have /b/- the definition of cancer.

If it's board interest, this is NOT the first time we've tried to make a board, and last time we did everything from assemble a team, to pick out music for an anthem and goalhorn, to assemble kits, to making TWO FUCKING LOGOS.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is that we're not listed on the front page.
>>
>>7669436
Tried to assemble a team. Fuck my life.
>>
File: 1480723881185.jpg (516KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480723881185.jpg
516KB, 1000x1200px
>>7669047
They just don't want furries ruining the 4cc. What's so bad about that?
>>
>>7669672
>/mlp/ allowed to participate
>implying they haven't already
>>
>>7669047
get bullied nerd
>>
>>7669672
have you seen how much rage there is over /mlp/?
Also, /b/ is in there
>>
bubba ball
>>
File: 1450674242630.jpg (44KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1450674242630.jpg
44KB, 314x295px
>>7669672
>furries
>ruining the 4cc
for one, only about half of the board is furries, and they keep to themselves, and don't do what people hate furries for doing. secondly, /b/, /mlp/, and /soc/ were allowed teams, I don't see how /trash/ is really any worse to everyone else. besides, we actually had board interest from DAY MOTHERFUCKING ONE, we have a board culture, /trash/ isn't actually used for its intended purpose because the only mods who care enough to use it are /pol/'s, not to mention we're allowed to have cup threads here.
/trash/ is the prime new board to have a team in the 4cc, and all these "muh degeneracy" fags ruined it. apparently there's no fun allowed here.
>>
>>7676219
>they keep to themselves
Hardly. Have you seen /v/, /vp/ and /co/ lately?
>>
>>7676354
>/v/
I don't even go to /v/, I only watch their 4cc team because it's exciting to watch
as for the furries on /v/, well, that's probably something that's been there for years before /trash/'s inception. Can't say that it's our problem. If /v/'s mods care enough, they should either clean up the place or send any furry threads of theirs on over here, there might be some cool ones that the furries around here can go post in.
>/vp/
wat
why would you use /vp/ as an excuse? It's an anime where animals with special powers fight each other. of course some people are going to want to fuck the animals. That's a part of /vp/'s core right there, as well as some of /trash/.
tl;dr they're kinda furry, and most people leave them alone
>/co/
animals are in quite a lot of cartoons and comics. Also, this is >/co/ we're talking about. It's a ded, funless shithole where shows that are on hiatus are banned until they start airing episodes again. that argument is invalid

provide me some boards where furries actually cause problems, then we'll discuss their ruining things.
>>
File: shocked.gif (1016KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.gif
1016KB, 220x220px
>>7669436
>If it's board speed/population, they have fucking /po/ on there, the fucking SLOWEST BOARD ON THE SITE
>mfw there are threads made half a year ago still on there
>>
>>7676219
fags ruin yet another thing
>>
I mean it's pretty obvious. We should just make a team to spec anyway, then take it to the committee. I doubt they will turn down at least testing a formed team.
>>
>>7669047
/4ccg/ is literally shitposting: the general. It's best to not get your hopes up in regards to the cup.
>>
>>7686018
awww
>>
>>7681517
/i/ had a thread from 2013 that was sitting around up until a few months ago, no sticky or anything
Can you fucking believe that?
>>
>>7685811
we already did that
>>
What would our team even look like?

All I can think of is mr. kown.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.