[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a pokemon slave maker game anyone know what I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1486456475.ramdoctor_3for_1_fa.png (3MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486456475.ramdoctor_3for_1_fa.png
3MB, 1280x1280px
I want to make a pokemon slave maker game
anyone know what I could use to make it? The most experiance I have is with a semester of C#

also im open to suggestions as to what should be in it, before you suggest tho, the pokemon are going to be semi-anthro and speak to the player
>>
>>7665154
A computer
>>
RPG Maker
>>
File: go on.jpg (12KB, 320x296px)
go on.jpg
12KB, 320x296px
>>7665154
>the pokemon are going to be semi-anthro and speak to the player
tell us more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHDUtWuyZVE
>>
>>7665154
>semi-anthro
Into the trash it goes.
>>
pay someone else to do it
>>
>>7666466
Shit son not that anthro
Picture a midway between doujin and antro
So still cute and animal like paws, hands, and general build but with human boobs, curves, and genitala

But its simple, you own a broken down brothel, your goal is to make your perverted fantasies profitable.

So you get a mon to train and how you train her makes her better at entertaining certain guests as well as unlocks more sex acts to 'train' her with. As well as outfits and stufd

You can also use her to catch pokemon, these ones you cant train but are pole and stage dancers that provide fixed income

As you train your pokemon and fix up the brothel you can get more pokemon and expand the brothel. Giving you more pokemon to fuck

Eventually you get enough fame to attract legendary pokemon who you can fight and then train to be legendary hoes

So it should be fairly simple to program. I just dont know what is good for this type of game.

>>7667570
Fuck that
Im poor af
Im a 'go to bed for dinner' kinds guy atm
>>
>>7668141
>Picture a midway between doujin and anthro
#2 then?
>>
>>7665154
You could try to mod free cities to have pokemon in them.
http://freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/
>>
bamp
>>
>>7669132
Midway between 2 and 3
But thats a fantastic scale. Saved
>>
>>7669453
>text only
Nah brah
I hate myself and want to do art as well
>>
>>7665154
>C#
If you have some C# knowledge. just go for Unity3D. Despite the name, you can make 2D games with it. Of course, it'd be bloated as fuck and stupidly resource heavy but it's the easiest way to go with next to none experience as there are tons of tutorials and copypaste-able working code available online.
>>
>>7670652
Then you're going to fail unless you make it heavily based off of a very small number of characters.
>>
>>7672935
i only have planned 4 main characters and 3 secret characters and dont plan on more than that

besides the random dancer girls you can catch that only have like 3 or 4 sprites to show them working a pole or something

i wanted to put a ton of detail into it over amount of content anyways
>>
>>7673010
Why even bother making it pokemon if it's going to have such a limited number of them?
A lot of the appeal of pokemon is to catch them all.
>>
>>7674314
because waifus desu, pokemon has some top tier waifus

and i plan on having a lot of catchable ones for just the generic dancer ones, the ones that would only require like 3-4 sprites so you can populate your dance floor with even more waifus

that and eventually I would update the game with more once i get the game done
>>
>>7665154
>Anthro outside the furbait mons
Inthefuckingtrashit oh wait we're already there. Fug.
>>
File: 873.jpg (18KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
873.jpg
18KB, 600x338px
>>7665154
>the pokemon are going to be semi-anthro
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.