[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Inflation Thread #25 Two days running edition Writers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 176

File: 1484941005313.png (515KB, 1230x931px) Image search: [Google]
1484941005313.png
515KB, 1230x931px
Pony Inflation Thread #25
Two days running edition

Writers (Need more)
Writeslut the anon
http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon
Splorch_Bucket
http://pastebin.com/u/Splorch_Bucket
MrBlitzy
http://pastebin.com/u/MrBlitzy
Fetish-the-menace
http://pastebin.com/u/fetish-the-menace
Pablote
http://pastebin.com/u/Pablote

Other pastes
Tankris (not active in thread, mostly fat)
http://pastebin.com/u/Tankris
R-Panic's Archive
http://pastebin.com/u/r-panic

Much better pastebin for older material:
http://pastebin.com/KtjTgw9e

Prev threads: http://pastebin.com/ke7cNjGf
#24.5 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7508564
#24 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7452101
#23.5 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7286907
#23 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7194119
#22 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7106622
#21.5 http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6970008
>>
File: 1483474632267.png (227KB, 1398x773px) Image search: [Google]
1483474632267.png
227KB, 1398x773px
>half wake up before sunrise.
>fleetingly think 'I should bump the thread'
>proceed to stare at the ceiling while effectively still asleep.
>finally roll over after what's likely been a few hours.
>7:30, thred ded.
Well, I tried.
>>
File: 1483476234683.png (203KB, 1277x729px) Image search: [Google]
1483476234683.png
203KB, 1277x729px
>>
File: 1483477698572.png (365KB, 1370x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1483477698572.png
365KB, 1370x1265px
>>
File: 1483498277772.png (286KB, 1370x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1483498277772.png
286KB, 1370x1265px
>>
>>
>>7529505
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>7529701
>Autist can't listen to anons in the Inflation Thread as to why the thread isn't allowed on /mlp/
I can't be bothered complaining anymore...
>>
File: 1485820478131.png (567KB, 1280x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1485820478131.png
567KB, 1280x1644px
>>7530171
At least he doesn't want to kown.
>/trash/ moderation never.
>>
>>7529505
I want to join the cause and make a pastebin account, but I'm currently studying at the moment, I doubt I will have time write. When I do write (that be one-shots that is), the best mine will be presented on pastebin is under some of the other current writers on their pastebins credited as "inflatechan anon".
>>
>>7530498
Those were pretty good, if I'm remembering them right.
>>
really bad at keeping it alive
>>
>>7530498
So you're the author of "Daring Do and the Great Water Escape"? Definitely looking forward to anything new you write in the near future.

I wasn't trying to steal your thunder by reposting those two stories on my pastebin. I thought you were gone from the scene, and didn't want your stories to stay lost. If you want, I'll take down my copies as soon as you've re-uploaded them on your account.

Do you still have that Lyra/Bon-Bon magic inflation story?
>>
>>7531496
>>7534722
Nononononono!

Woah! Hold on there people! I am so sorry guys for the implication, but I am not that guy. I am the guy who asked for requests for short, one-shot green ideas in thread #24. I'm just saying that other people posting my stories and labeling it as "inflatechan anon" is the only way is the only way my stories are going to be kept when threads die, because I don't know if it is worth making a pastebin account, since I am so busy I will be writing less than the other current writers on the board.
>>
>>7534783
Aaaand I put a double "is the only way". My bad...
>>
>>7534783
Pastebin takes about 5 minutes to set up. Or if you're paranoid about people doxing you 10, to use 10minutemail to make a fake email with another service and then register with that one.

Once it's made it takes less than 30 seconds to post a new paste. Or you could outright type it out in the new paste if you aren't using notepad.
>>
A bunch of variations on this pic just popped up on Derpi.
>>
>>7534982
And if you want a bugpone with chestboobs, see the other variants at https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-spotty+the+cheetah
>>
>>7534783
Why not "requester anon" as a pastebin? Or a "unknown author" pastebin?
>>7534934
This. I once set up a pastebin, forgot you could deactivate timers which delete your pastes after a month or more, then forgot my password and lost some RPG sheets that way.
>>
>>7534964
>>7534973
>>7534982
>gif
Why is nothing moving?
>>
>>7535131
They're not animated on Derpi either. I think artist was trying to reduce the filesize and didn't know that a PNG with a limited color palette is better for that.
>>
>>7535131
In ancient times gif's used to mean all pictures.
>>
Oh gee, Ben made more latexy stuff and didn't even post it! Everybody thank Chace.
>>
>>7534964
>>7534973
>>7534982
>>7535003
I can't stand this "eight different variations of the same picture" shit
So fucking lazy
>>
>>7537004
I like it, but only because we're low on content.
>>
>>7537004
I like it if it's like, three different belly sizes, so I can stick them back-to-back and tell myself it's an inflation sequence.

But if it's "slap a different face on and say it's a different character" then I totally agree with you.
>>
Grimdark popping content ahead.

>>7529557
>Discord, as any respectable mad-god should be, was prone to flights of whimsy and brief phases of obsession.
>When the Plunder Seeds were sewn all those centuries ago, he'd been in the midst of one such fancy.
>A hours before he was ultimately confronted, Discord had taken up an interest in round things.
>Including but not limited to bubbles, balls, ponies, clouds, trees, griffons, small woodland animals, large woodland animals, and the geographical region formerly known as the Duchy of Haywick.
>Of course not all of these things were round, so adjustments were made as needed.
>Most things were adjusted a little too much and went boom.
>Or splat.
>Or whump.
>One pony managed to go bzzt-HONK.
>Discord was particularly fond of that one.
>He had all this in mind when he conjured up the Plunder Seeds for his final contingency.
>And they did exactly what they were intended to do when they sprouted.
>They spread everywhere.
>And every part of the devious plants worked towards Discord's thousand-year-old fleeting interests.
>>
File: large.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
535KB, 1280x720px
>>7542013
>At it’s base, the roots of the plunder vine are often the first sign that the vines are growing.
>Hard and calloused on the outside, the roots’ cores are astoundingly sugary.
>It is inevitable that anything gnawing or pulling on the protruding root will break it’s outer skin, giving a taste of what’s inside.
>An inquisitive bite is all it takes to seal their fate.
>Once eaten, the hard sugary core of a root becomes thick and fluffy marshmallow.
>The feeling of fullness in the eater goes rapidly goes from mild, to satisfied, to extreme, to uncomfortable, to painful, to immobilizing.
>The stomach of an effected pony can grow larger than a pregnant mare’s, but everypony reaches their limits eventually.
>Size helps, but few are large enough to last through it all.
>Big Mac certainly wasn’t.
>And if he wasn’t Applejack and Applebloom had no chance.
>Having nibbled at the roots in their futile attempt to remove them from the farm, the Apple family abandoned the effort and began to return to the farmhouse when the aching fullness began in earnest.
>Little Applebloom was the first to fall, unable to walk with the bulky and painfully distended belly below her.
>The the twitching filly’s stomach grew as large as a hefty pumpkin before she finally exploded into white fluff with a whimper.
>The white-spattered Applejack was soon to follow her sister, splattering apart from the belly in a wet whump.
>>
>>7542023
>The tips of most plunder vines leak a deceptively sweet resin.
>They are more than capable of producing vast quantities of the gel.
>When a pony is captured, most vines will try to find an entrance where they can.
>If they succeed, the vine gets to work at it’s purpose.
>The plunder vines simply pump until there’s nothing left to pump into.
>All the while, the pony in it’s grasp emits all kinds of gurgles, sloshes and grunts with each bulge of resin moving down the vine and into their bulging body.
>Pinkie Pie was one such unlucky pony.
>Ensnared alongside a dozen others at Sugar Cube Corner, she was far from alone in her fate.
>The snaking vines filled the dining area, grasping and grappling everypony into their wild folds.
>With five of the vines stuffed in her various holes, pinkie grew fast under the assault of syrupy goo.
>She felt each bulge as it pressed into her, joining the mass in her insides and tightening her bloating gut.
>But she saw she wasn’t the worst off.
>Ms Cake was absolutely enormous.
>Her eyes were rolled back and she was catatonic.
>Each pump from her own vines gushed a spray from it’s chosen orifice.
>Ms Cake’s belly pulsed redly with every pump.
>Pinkie tried to yell, scream, anything, but the two thick vines in her throat drowned it out.
>Across from her, Ms Cake splattered into viscous arcs of the resin.
>Even as she tried and failed to cry out, another pony burst under the strain.
>And another.
>And another.
>When the next pump hit, Pinkie Pie felt her own stomach stab in sharp pain.
>And again.
>And again.
>Just like any other pony unfortunate enough to be caught by the vines, it burst Pinkie apart in a gurgling splat.
>>
>>7542032
>The prominent thorns on many of the vines can poison with a scratch.
>A thorn's worth could double a pony's weight in fat over a hooffull of hours, making them much easier to ensare later if they got away.
>More than two or three scratches and the pony would find themselves barely able to walk.
>Four or five and they'd be little more than a blob of pony, at the mercy of any plunder vines nearby.
>And for those ensnared by the more heavily thorned vines, the dozens of stings would rapidly billow their forms to the breaking point.
>Such was the fate of Luna and Celestia.
>Targeted by the very first vines to sprout and caught off-guard, they had little chance to escape the mass of plant-matter that ambushed them.
>The two wrapped princesses fattened and bloated, their widening forms pressing harder and harder into the spreading vines.
>The more they grew, the more thorns they pressed into.
>The more thorns they pressed into, the more they grew.
>All the commotion and screaming drew attention, but not soon enough.
>The stunned maid that found them didn’t have enough time to make sense of the twisted sight in front of her before Celestia’s strained body burst apart into a rain of fatty slop.
>The maid didn’t have enough time to scream before the vines twisted and tightened on Luna.
>Thorns dug into and dragged on her stressed hide, pulling and twisting her already bursting body in a final squeeze.
>The slow but forceful grind of the tentacular vines finally won out, scything through the remaining poison-bloated princess and bursting her in a chunky spray of fat.
>More vines were on the maid before she had even started to run.
>>
>>7542039
>Many plunder vines were relatively bare of poisoned thorns, instead ending in wide grasping claws.
>Latching tightly around anything that got near them, the disturbed flowers weaved their own chaos magic.
>The first to reach a living thing would seal around the muzzle.
>Those captured found themselves being rapidly pumped full with a sickly sweet air and vapor, piped down the vine from places undefined.
>Given enough time, if the pony hadn’t escaped they would find themselves drifting upwards as the logic defying gas took effect.
>Like a balloon on a string, the pony would drift upward until the vine ran out of give, bouncing and swaying in the wind as the vine continued to pump them fuller and fuller.
>The gas left them in a mental haze, conscious but unable to resist in any meaningful way.
>They could hang in the sky for hours, slowly tightening and growing like an absurd fruit ripening on a vine.
>When the chaotic vapors finally overcame their bounds and burst free from a pony, nefarious pollen was scattered for hundreds of yards with the blast.
>Twilight was among the many ponies in ponyville to become an echoing bang at the end of one such vine.
>The fledgling princess had bobbed in the sky for hours on end, a lavender party balloon creaking in the wind.
>Her focus sapped by the dizzying effects of the gas, Twilight was only able to focus on the immediate moment at hoof.
>Primitive thoughts and scraps of ideas constantly drifted in and out of her head as feelings, sights, and sounds reached her.
>Tight.
>Full.
>Breaking.
>Tight.
>Gas.
>High.
>Gas.
>Tight.
>High.
>Rainbow?
>Full.
>Gas.
>Full.
>Gas.
>Full.
>Full.
>Breaking.
>Full.
>Breaking.
>Breaking.
>Full.
>Breaking.
>Breaking.
>BREAKING.
>BREAK-
>The cloud of blue pollen she left behind was as impressive as the sound she made when she exploded on the vine.
>>
File: 1459903505332.png (232KB, 1500x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1459903505332.png
232KB, 1500x1421px
>>7542046
>Pollen left by the vines causes it’s own trouble.
>A few motes inhaled, swallowed, or simply touched by bare skin is all it takes for Discord’s magic to take hold.
>The dust bound to them, like a twisted perversion of natural pollen being moved from flower to flower.
>And like a pollenated flower, seed-bearing fruit was soon to appear.
>In a manner of speaking.
>With reaction fed by chaos magic, an infected pony would swell outward until they could bear no more.
>How fast was related to the amount of pollen ingested.
>A few motes on some ingested food could take days or weeks to reach that point.
>Flying though a fresh cloud of them could do it in seconds.
>Regardless of how long it took, it always ended the same.
>Boom.
>An contaminated pony eventually bursts into a murky black fog, over time re-coalescing into a maddeningly shaped storm cloud made of inky black cloudstuff and thorns.
>Not all reacted to the pollen.
>Not even most.
>But enough did.
>Pegasi were the most effected, as an escape by air almost assuredly meant exposure.
>Even more so were the pegasi who had tried to help their floating friends, like Rainbow Dash.
>She found Twilight too late, already a creaking and groaning balloon in the middle of being brought to her limit.
>Minutes of struggling didn’t help free her friend, and the sky-borne booming of other pony-blimps bursting only frustrated Rainbow.
>When Twilight finally gave out, Rainbow was sent spiraling away in the blast.
>She righted herself, but only just.
>And by then she was already bloated and straining.
>Seconds after Twilight burst, Rainbow stretched and distorted body shredded into tatters in a second echoing pop.
>>
>>7542058
>The clouds left behind from the pollenated were just as twisted as the rest of Discords plan.
>Heavy and black, they brought rain with them.
>The clouds dropped plunder seeds wherever they went, ensuring that Discord’s blight spread far and fast.
>They sunk into the ground where they landed, rapidly bursting from the earth and sprouting into thorny vines and grasping flower-heads several hours after landing.
>Being creations of chaos, the clouds had a semblance of intelligence to guide them.
>They followed anything that moved.
>And anything hit by the stinging rain of seeds would soon learn why.
>Just like when they struck earth, seeds falling onto a pony or other creature would sink into them.
>Hours, days, or even months later the seeds would sprout at once, filling the pony or creature with writhing vines before bursting it apart into new nest of plunder vines.
>Discord’s sense of humor ensured it only happened when it was dramatically apropriate.
>Which is why Fluttershy held together as long as she did.
>A hooffull of ponyville residents who had weathered the assault had taken refuge in town hall.
>It started as an errant cramp.
>When Rarity went to aid her, Fluttershy’s stomach let out a gut wrenching gurgle and a long tear.
>Her stomach and womb pushed outward as she whimpered, and the twisting writhes of vines became visible across her pregnant body.
>The mare started to scream but was cut short when a thorny black tentacle wedged her jaw open.
>At the same time, two others exited her other end.
>Then four.
>All the while her quaking belly grew and thrashed harder.
>The tangled mass of thorned vines slashed and groped wildly when from the moment they tore free.
>In the center of the nest of thorns, Rarity swelled to bursting within a minute.
>The barrage of poisoned barbs could barely reach everypony, those at the edges only occasionally lashed with a single thorn or two.
>But as time went on, the ponies grew wider.
>>
File: 1473224680040.png (276KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
1473224680040.png
276KB, 1000x706px
>>
File: medium.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
123KB, 640x600px
This seems like a pretty good place to ask, so lemme pose a question:

Has anyone here messed around with inflation IRL? I've come across it recently in some videos, and I was considering snagging an aquarium pump to mess around with... If anyone's done it, I'd love some advice! If not, just enjoy the bughoers.
>>
>>7542524
I can only say what I read in a lot of forums, because male inflation is gay. However, I heard (i.e. read) the pressure increases prostate or internal clitoris sensation. Inner blockage will cause cramps, of course.
>>
>>7542524
No advice from me, sorry. I never fantasize about inflating myself, and the sort of inflation I do enjoy would be completely impossible in real life anyway.
>>
>>7542524
I have. First, let me say that you won't get very big, so if you want a very noticeble size difference, you're not gonna get that, not right off anyway. The most important part is if you feel any discomfort, STOP.
Don't screw around with this. I've used air and I 've used water, and while air is easier to deal with afterwards, i found water to be more enjoyable since you get a heavy, full feeling. Only thing is, you're stuck on the toilet awhile.

Honestly, I don't enjoy it enough to justify the hassle it generally takes, and since I like my inflation stuff huge, it doesn't do a whole lot for me. Your mileage may vary, just remember that if you feel pain, your body is telling you that for a reason.
>>
File: 1467690888516.png (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467690888516.png
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 4mFQrDm.jpg (413KB, 1200x1066px) Image search: [Google]
4mFQrDm.jpg
413KB, 1200x1066px
>>7543544
Stuffing/inflating Celestia with cake will never not be unf.
>>
Gonna pop a pony today.
>>
>>7542078
this is good
i like it
>>
>>7544776
>"And in crime news, the remains of an unidentified mare were splattered across a restroom this morning, believed to be the work of the infamous serial killer, the Ponyville Popper. The remains were not intact enough for identification, although scraps of fur may help with DNA analysis."
>"If you have information that could lead to the identification and arrest of the Ponyville Popper, please contact your local ponice department."
>>
File: 1480066464134.jpg (159KB, 1280x888px) Image search: [Google]
1480066464134.jpg
159KB, 1280x888px
>>
>>7545630
Wish this guy did more mlp stuff
>>
File: grap-1484319554533.png (812KB, 2733x1709px) Image search: [Google]
grap-1484319554533.png
812KB, 2733x1709px
>>
>>7542579
>>7543106
>>7543855
If you're patient you actually can get pretty big, but only realistically big and round.
>>
File: tumblr_msd7utCKKo1rqnr6co2_500.png (112KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msd7utCKKo1rqnr6co2_500.png
112KB, 450x750px
>>
File: tumblr_okf7p42yCs1thgycqo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okf7p42yCs1thgycqo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1371px
>>
>>7554224
Why doesn't Coke pone open her mouth? She is going to pop holding all that carbonation in.
>>
File: s5t1bpwh.png (296KB, 1019x1136px) Image search: [Google]
s5t1bpwh.png
296KB, 1019x1136px
>>
>>7554224
Wher'd you find this? I recognize the style as being anonopony / anonomod
>>
bump before sleeptime
>>
File: tumblr_n9517lbSFi1thgycqo4_1280.jpg (229KB, 1046x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9517lbSFi1thgycqo4_1280.jpg
229KB, 1046x1920px
>>7554907
Their Tumblr. http://anonomod.tumblr.com/
>>
Pony girlfriend has an inflation fetish. While you two go at it, she cums when her inflated belly hits her limits but doesn't go over.
>>
File: 1455090483.difetra_muffin_batter.jpg (353KB, 940x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1455090483.difetra_muffin_batter.jpg
353KB, 940x1250px
>>
Gonna post a quick one-shot to bump, before going to bed.
>>
File: rarity_keij_inflation.jpg (368KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
rarity_keij_inflation.jpg
368KB, 1200x864px
>>
>>7558416

>>7556946
Soft grimdark ahead
>Ever since Pinkie Pie became her darker, less party-antic self, she had come to terms with questionable thoughts of balloons.
>She had become very bored of balloons after inflating them over and over, completely losing the sense of fun from blowing up her favourite party item.
>She tried popping, which sparked the fun back into her.
>The suspense of the balloon filling up, creaking as they hover on the verge of bursting, oblivious to when they are going to blow until they finally pop, giving her an exciting surprise from the loud bang.
>The sense of surprise, too, quickly vanished when predictions of when the balloons would pop became obvious to Pinkie.
>In her frustration of wanting to get the fun of inflation back, the post-party pony suddenly had an epiphany.
>What if the balloons were...alive?
>Images of ponies inflating soon flooded her mind.
>The thought was only amplified when the various colour of ponies' coats reminded her of actual balloons.
>>
File: 1416979477072.png (169KB, 1000x870px) Image search: [Google]
1416979477072.png
169KB, 1000x870px
>>
>>7558447
>Fluttershy was first to fall victim.
>She was going to visit Pinkie Pie after she asked the pegasus to help her with this "less party-tastic" state.
>The last thing Fluttershy could remember when going to see her friend in need was walking up to the top room of Sugar Cube Corner, only to fall timid at the site of shreads of popped ballons to which Pinkie never bothered to clean up.
>Finally brought to her senses, the pegasus shrieked behind a thick hose wedged into her mouth.
>Her lips were forced open by a large gag ring for the hose to fit.
>Pinkie turned a valve once, releasing warm water from a tanker that washed into Fluttershy's maw.
>The pink pony wanted to take things very slow.
>This was her first time seeing something like this, so she wanted to see what it looked like on an equine.
>Even at the slow speed Fluttershy didn't last long, her legs barely lifting off the ground by the size of her belly before she popped.
>The burst was very minor as the liquid washed over the floor and her hooves.
>Even though Pinkie Pie felt disappointed, at the same time she felt satisfaction.
>What she just witness was something different, and she could not predict Fluttershy's initial limit either.
>Could anypony beat Fluttershy, though?
>>
>>7558458
>Deciding to find out, Pinkie Pie lured her trap for Applejack next.
>To her delight, Applejack grew massive!
>It was such a tantalizing sight watching the farmpony surpass Fluttershy's limit and lift up into the air, belly rising up and stretching around.
>"You're MUCH more durable than Fluttershy was. But I wonder just HOW durable..."
>Applejack gave another two feet before blowing up in Pinkie Pie's face.
>The splash hit Pinkie hard like a wave, drifting her to the other side of the room before sinking down the drain.
>Such an experience brought back her love as well as the fun of inflating balloons.
>Despite this, she didn't want to stop there.
>This love would surely grow into an addiction.
>The remainder of her friends would follow; Twilight, Rarity, and finally, Rainbow Dash.
>After her friends were done, Ponyville...
>>
File: 1357793695.kbryme_celestia.png (705KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1357793695.kbryme_celestia.png
705KB, 1200x1200px
>>7544593
Celestia is an underrated inflatee. Something about the usually dignified princess being blown up into a helpless balloon is so unf.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ob0euqUoJD1s73etuo1_1280.png (548KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob0euqUoJD1s73etuo1_1280.png
548KB, 1280x1600px
>>
>>7558847
>Celestia is an underrated inflatee.
Anon please.
>>
>>7558847
Absolutely.
>>
Fallenandscatteredpetals seems to have improved kind of sharply. I was pretty brutal a few threads ago regarding his self-improvement. I kind of wondered if it was him who started the conversation in the first place, fishing for replies. Either way, I hope he keeps it up.
>>
>>7559376
Do you mean the link to his deviantart? To be honest, I like channers for not being deviantards who evaluate opinions and evaluate them based on points you got by upvoting.
>>
>>7559376
He kind of reminds me of chubby diamond starting out, his stuff is currently pretty bad, but I think if they're determined to keep at it they'll be very good in time.
>>
File: 1483420924595.png (169KB, 734x742px) Image search: [Google]
1483420924595.png
169KB, 734x742px
>>
>>7560690
oh defenceless
why have you forsaken us
>>
R-Panic here, and I have a new fic.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/363043/the-sweetest-dessert
TwiPie with horn sucking, horn penetration, and magic slime inflation.
>>
File: 1204390.png (373KB, 1280x2444px) Image search: [Google]
1204390.png
373KB, 1280x2444px
>>
>>7561478
Reminds me of "Winter's Cumming": http://pastebin.com/g0eRbZiC
>>
File: 1484187556292.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484187556292.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>7561093
Another great one. I kind of hope the /trash/ shout out brings in a few more people who didn't know about us.
>>
Apparently an anon on the fat board says it's boring because the scenarios of fat and shapes of fat ponies are always the exact same. Do you guys think the inflation board, even though is less active than the fat board, has more variety?
>>
>>7562868
Abs.
>>
>>7558847
>>7559282
I beg to differ. There has been a wide range of decent and amazing Celestia pics as the inflatee. Not saying that's a bad thing, she is one of the best characters to be inflated.
>>
>>7562868
I've been watching pone for too long and have obnoxiously high standards, so a lot of the content posted by both boards I find unsatisfying. I do prefer this thread though, because some of the characters I like and situations I find unf seem to get a lot more attention.

The fat threads do often feel like it's the same five people rehashing mediocre art and the same scenarios, though that's probably because the board in general doesn't get a lot of new visitors.
>>
File: tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo4_1280.png (304KB, 916x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo4_1280.png
304KB, 916x1920px
>>
>>7562868
That faggot whines about blobs in literally every fat thread
>>
>>7562868
We have very little content so we're forced to use our imagination. Surprisingly, inflationfags (excluding deviantards) have high standards. Even back on its designated chan, the slowest threads could complain. Combine it with pone and you got rare content and high standards doubled.

Short answer: yes.
>>
File: tumblr_ofna3v5XcY1vw8ju4o1_1280.png (240KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofna3v5XcY1vw8ju4o1_1280.png
240KB, 1280x1067px
>>7562868
I can understand what you mean there. Fat is good in it's own right but it suffers from the same complaints they make towards inflation, repetitive shapes, typical scenarios, same artists *cough* *cough* Calorie *cough* *cough*

A lot of it falls under preference but inflation and fat can be good depending on how it is done and the ideas that can come out of it. Like come with a humorous scenario where a pony blows up and flies all over the place. Think of a sexual scenario like a pony shoving a hose in their ponut and shaking their puffing ass.You are limited based on what you can imagine.

If you just do pony blobs all the time without trying to do something else or using a creative idea, then yeah, it's going to look stale and repetitive, then again.. Some people are just size addicts so they don't care so much as long as they're massive as hell.

TL;DR - If you keep making the same shit without trying to add anything, it'll get repetitive and you'll look like a slacker who doesn't want to improve. Be bloody creative with your porn, dammit.

>>7565784
Ay, man.. when you spend so much time looking at different shapes and styles for inflation, you develop a standard as to why is good and what is just lazy. Spherical, that tends to be seen as circle tool stuff. >"Hello, Deviantart."
Blimps, like in this pic here, is well done and looks like there was plenty of work put into it, with some juicy details as well.
>>
File: lunabutt.jpg (127KB, 617x485px) Image search: [Google]
lunabutt.jpg
127KB, 617x485px
>>7565928
It bothers me how Calorie seems to have spawned a half dozen other artists who all try to mimic his style but end up doing ever shittier jobs of it.

Also he keeps going out of his way to add some bizarre element that makes it unfappable, like Ross does. He could draw stuff like pic related more often but instead comes up with this big lips/hooker/slobshit/etc. stuff that I just cannot get in to.
>>
File: Rancunt.png (283KB, 1597x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Rancunt.png
283KB, 1597x1345px
>>7566204
This is one of Cal's older inflation pics. He was pretty good at it. He made them pretty blimpy with those swollen cheeks and chin,inflated wings, bloated ass. This was more of his experimental days when he tried to do different shapes and was more creative.

The way I see him now.. He just focused more on blob, flabby junk since it made him fat horse famous and garners him views and cash. It's like he doesn't care so much to improve as long as he makes money with the same type of stuff over and over again.
>>
>>7566408
I personally lost respect for him because of this. I don't mean to sound TOO triggered, but GOD DAMN, does anyone get fucking sick of seeing the goddamn mashed potato looking blobs as well as the unfunny outdated dank memes that seem to have contaminated his gallery?
>>
>>
>>7566560
and here I thought I was the only one. however, I'm just not a fan of bloated necks and cheeks.
>>
File: 1478472570363.png (135KB, 1595x771px) Image search: [Google]
1478472570363.png
135KB, 1595x771px
>>
>>7569774
>tfw cybermananon is ded
>>
>>7539814 through >>7539871
It's cool seeing someone post the sequence!
>>
File: 200 likes on deviantart.png (9KB, 642x487px) Image search: [Google]
200 likes on deviantart.png
9KB, 642x487px
>>7565928
>tfw your art is used as an example of a better standard

th-thanks

Now I feel sorta bad for fucking off to FA to only draw lizards. Suppose I could try a request or two, though they may not be to that level of quality.

Also on the standards subject; as someone who's into shape experimentation and the focus on what's getting big and how, it completely baffles me that so many people out there are content to slap some tiny little limbs on a sphere and call it a day. I mean, I guess they're into this stuff for different reasons than I am, but it sure seems boring. Even a lot of the stories I find that actually DO reach the sort of sizes I'm partial to have them end up described as a perfect sphere by the end, though that's a somewhat different situation, I guess.
>>
>>7570857
How about something with Derpy? Maybe cloud stuffing?
>>
>>7570857
who be you? Are you the same guy who did that derpyberry sequence?
>>
>>7571425
He is Wydart
>>
>>7571565
AKA Wydzard and Spezard on FA
>>
File: large (1).png (439KB, 1256x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
439KB, 1256x1024px
>>
>>7571601
I'd love to see some über inflated Fluttershy from ya.
>>
File: derp cloudpipe.png (81KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
derp cloudpipe.png
81KB, 1900x1500px
>>7571213

Here's the embiggened derp pone you ordered.

(Stuffing element didn't really come through, though, sorry about that. Ended up just sort of regular inflation with a cloud-flavored hose.)

>>7571874

>uber
You know me well, anon. I'll give it a shot in the next few days. Any other specific details, or just up to interpretation?
>>
>>7572958
not the OR but I love it.
>>
>>7572958
Nice! Thanks!
>>
>>7561478
>Be Twilight's husbando.
>As if you weren't lucky enough already, it turns out she is just as much into inflation and pushing limits as you are.
>Her grasp on magic really let you explore the fetish together in ways you had always dreamed about.
>The only drawback was that she was a bit more assertive than you'd prefer.
>You know she'd never hurt you, but there were some times when you had genuinely worried that she would keep going until you popped.
>And even more times when she demanded you keep going despite her own self being well past a safe limit.
>Of course, with her magic at work both of you were made much more resilient against the kinds of damages getting so large and full can cause.
>But even her magic has limits, and you're pretty sure both of you have found them more than a handful of times.
>The other small bump in your relationship is that she's extremely possessive of you.
>What little autonomy you have you fought tooth and hoof for.
>She still doesn't trust you to be around other mares.
>Or more accurately, Twilight doesn't trust other mares to be around you.
>To that end, she keeps you under a potent spell.
>You're impossibly productive while it effects you.
>Your balls ache constantly from their fullness, and you always leave a bit of precum wherever you go, but in return your orgasms last for minutes on end.
>And once you start, the spell locks you to whoever you're in until you're dry.
>With all her spells, Twilight has no problem holding in a twenty minute long stream of jism.
>Anyone else?
>Well, Twilight made the spell on you to ensure that any mare who wanted to take advantage of what's hers only got the chance to try once.
>Of course her brilliant solution was pretty flawed.
>Your always aching balls left you horny all the time, and the musk from your leaking precum didn't help to signal otherwise.
>You had more mares try to come-on to you after the spell than before, and sometimes you just couldn't help yourself.
>>
>>7573660
>The last time had been with Vinyl Scratch.
>She’d been looking for a little post-concert fun, and dragged you backstage.
>In no small part from the smell of sex dripping from you.
>Between the booze, the excitement of the show, and Vinyl’s perfect ass, you knew Twilight would forgive you.
>You gave Vinyl the ride of her life in her greenroom.
>And when you had your fill of her flawlessly shaped ass, you came with a vengeance.
>Twilights magic made sure of it.
>Magically anchored balls deep in the creme unicorn, your swollen balls released a torrent of spunk.
>After less than a minute of constant pleasure your trembling knees gave out and you collapsed overtop the DJ, who was rapidly becoming a shuddering mess herself.
>Your dick kept throbbing and pulsing, each time jetting more and more hot cum into her.
>Ounces turned into pints, pints turned into gallons.
>All the while, the continuous sensation of orgasm blinded you to anything other than the pleasure Vinyl Scratch was giving you.
>Five minutes in and backwash was starting to jet out with each spurt.
>Both of your lower bodies were covered in your cum.
>Ten minutes in and you were barely conscious, just a grunting and twitching body atop a pulsing white balloon.
>Vinyl was worse off, able to do little more than gurgle while her body tried its best to milk you dry.
>She made it to twelve minutes before she painted the greenroom white.
>Twilight ended up forgiving you.
>Just like she had about Limestone Pie, Coloratura, Harshwhinny, Moondancer, Cherry Jubilee, and the dozens of others.
>Of course getting forgiven usually involved a lot of bloating and creaking on your part.
>If you didn't know better you would almost think Twilight enchanted your balls just to give you an excuse to break a mare's limits, and herself an excuse to nearly break you.
>>
>>7572958
Wow, that belly is really well shaped!
>>
>>7572958
Make her so huge, that she makes >>7565928 look like a microscopic speck on her ass.
>>
>>7570857
>Now I feel sorta bad for fucking off to FA to only draw lizards.
Well, at least it's good to see you having another crack at ponies again.
>>
File: wet_fred.png (121KB, 381x514px) Image search: [Google]
wet_fred.png
121KB, 381x514px
>>7562868
No
It's mostly just the same years-old pics reposted or cliche snuff greentexts, between bouts of folks bitching about artists.

Inflation folks tend to be the most cringe and autistic around. It's not any wonder most people don't wanna be associated with the community, least of all actual contributors
>>
>>7574301
here you're assuming "we're" monolithic. most will know our kink only from failing explanations, spamming deviantards, or literal autists, without trying to think that maybe there's a well defined line between the sub-communities, if a super-community ever existed in the first place, generalizing a single group that simply doesn't exist, never did, never will.

that, and all fetishes are autistic as fuck hell.
>>
>>
File: 1461981932751.jpg (67KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1461981932751.jpg
67KB, 1280x853px
>>7565928
>>7570857
>it completely baffles me that so many people out there are content to slap some tiny little limbs on a sphere and call it a day

As someone who actually is a fan of that approach, I like it because it plays into a dominance/submission subtext that I like in my inflation scenarios. The idea that the pony gets slowly stripped of her identity because she looks less and less like a pony as she gets larger. That's why, in my own stories, I write stuff like:
>She was just a purple balloon now [...] The only remaining signs that she had once been a pony were her cutie mark, stretched as tall as three or four adult ponies, and her tail, a minuscule tuft of hair just above her vast rump.
Or that bit in "Whipped Cream & Other Delights" where Flitter's inflated so big that her limbs and head sink into her body, then Cloudchaser walks into the room looking for Flitter. And she looks right at that big inflating blob, and it still takes Cloudchaser like ten minutes to recognize her own sister.

A picture like >>7566408 is fine artistically, but doesn't scratch that particular itch for me. It reads to me as just exaggerating a pony's natural curves, where I prefer to completely erase them.

(Which is kind of odd, I guess, because that sounds a lot like transformation fetish, which I'm not all that into on its own.)
>>
>>7575227
Oh, forgot to add: I am still 100% agreed that using Paint or Photoshop to draw perfect circles yanks me out of the mood real fast. I prefer spheres if there's a bit of squashing or imperfection to them. Makes them look more solid and real.
>>
File: you are the berry.png (130KB, 1121x361px) Image search: [Google]
you are the berry.png
130KB, 1121x361px
>>
>>7572958
That is a very good inflated daapi. Though I'm glad you're still doing mlp stuff, I liked that flattened lizardgirl too.

If it's not asking too much, I don't suppose you'd consider doing some flattening for this Fluttershy uber picture?
>>
>"Um, Fluttershy? I'm getting a little tight here-"
>>
File: unfinished commission wolf 1.png (359KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
unfinished commission wolf 1.png
359KB, 2000x1125px
Reminder than unwilling inflation is the best.
>>
File: unfinished commission wolf 2.png (296KB, 1807x1800px) Image search: [Google]
unfinished commission wolf 2.png
296KB, 1807x1800px
>>7577178
And i'm a fan of all kind of shapes really, it depends on the artist + context, I can enjoy balloon shapes for the reasons mentioned above or I can enjoy more parts inflated evenly.
>>
File: Blitzyloon.png (232KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Blitzyloon.png
232KB, 2000x2000px
>>7570857
Huh, did not expect you to be lurking around here so soon, wyd. Nice to see you doing some pone stuff. I don't know if I should feel so proud that I got you back into pone for a moment. Your furry stuff is still really good though, always enjoyed your cartoony style.

Anyways, have a fresh balloon horse I got from De-Flator yesterday.
>>
>>7577186
>tfw everypony sees you as and uses you as a balloon and nothing else.
>>
>>7578247
What about as a condom?
>>
>>7578522
Ballooning condom (balloon full of cum, essentially a condom)
>>
here's the last inflation pic i made fuckin years ago
>>
>>7578922
And still an artist is needed in the tags.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>7578922
Are you going to try again?
>>
>>7579006
maybe i dunno
>>
pop
>>
>tfw barely any discord inflation out there
>>
>>7582276
Discord a shit
>>
File: 9999999999999999.png (992KB, 2340x1620px) Image search: [Google]
9999999999999999.png
992KB, 2340x1620px
>>7583197
no.
>>
File: 1437434949.difetra_shower2.jpg (358KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1437434949.difetra_shower2.jpg
358KB, 1280x1067px
>>7582305
Looks new to me.
>>
File: 1409275546.skechii_pony_comes.png (519KB, 1991x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1409275546.skechii_pony_comes.png
519KB, 1991x1395px
>>7577178
Yes.
>>
File: tumblr_nnqoifCjO51sl0i3qo1_500.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqoifCjO51sl0i3qo1_500.png
155KB, 500x500px
I enjoy spheres if they aren't just circle tool shit, for the same reasons as >>7575227. It looks great in stuff like >>7558417, where the artist makes them look pressurized, like a balloon about to pop.
>>
File: 1456698447.spazzyhyena_puffershy.png (204KB, 1283x781px) Image search: [Google]
1456698447.spazzyhyena_puffershy.png
204KB, 1283x781px
>>7573811

So, shadow casting over the entire town? Haven't ever gone that big, but I don't see why I can't.

>>7575227
Hm, alright, I can see where you're coming from on that. Though I'm not too big on the "identity dissolution" aspect myself, I only recently realized I was into the actual "bound by one's own body" aspect, when I noticed stuff where they got absurdly huge but still had complete/most control over themselves (some of necro's sequences, for instance) didn't do it as much for me. That and I think I just like seeing how heavily a character's form can be distorted and still be recognizeable as themselves, which is basically the opposite of what you were talking about, now that I think about it.

>>7576021
>I don't suppose you'd consider doing some flattening for this Fluttershy uber picture?

As a before thing? I suppose so. Gonna be a bit of a large timeskip if I go with >>7573811's suggestion. (...unless I make her REALLY flat.)

Honestly even before I got into flattening for it's own merits I did actually like thinking of it as an explanation when used beforehand of why the character's head and limbs also got huge more uniformly, since the body was sort of already "stretched out" all over. Like it limbered them up for more exaggerated shapes and sizes.

>>7574280
>>7577436

>deflator
aw yiss

Technically I never went anywhere, since I kept lurking this thread (and a few others) for content; I just went quiet on pone for a bit when I realized I can sort of draw hands now and have been into furry way longer. As such I'm likely in the honeymoon phase for that stuff, so once that wears off (and I hopefully don't die forever again) I'll try and hang around on this side of the fence more often.

Anyway, one last question for this Fluttershy thing; should the mane/tail get big? I sort of got into the prospect of leaving it the same size for scale (undoubtedly started by pic related), but if she's gonna get citysized they'll be pretty much invisible.
>>
>>7584929
Sure, make a big mane-n-tail.
>>
File: tumblr_ohe3c9iszH1vw8ju4o1_1280.png (232KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohe3c9iszH1vw8ju4o1_1280.png
232KB, 1280x1280px
>>7584929
Blitzy again from >>7577436

Aaaaaah. That makes sense now. I feel like that is a common thing with some people here, they lurk and wait for something new to come up and amaze them.

>I just went quiet on pone for a bit when I realized I can sort of draw hands now and have been into furry way longer.
Curses, our one weakness, lack of hands. Joke aside, I heavily respect the decision there. I'm sure like most of us were furries before the whole pone thing came in. I would say you could try doing anthro ponies and experiment with that stuff, do some swollen hands and such.

As for the mane/tail thing, Usually I prefer those getting big when it comes to uber inflation. Sure it does tamper with scaling but it looks cute and balloony while making the inflatee still distinguishable. Uber inflation can be quite a treat, and a bang.
>>
Bump before bed. Hoping for massive puffy Flutters of ridiculous proportions tomorrow
>>
File: siggyt blimppone.png (176KB, 1350x980px) Image search: [Google]
siggyt blimppone.png
176KB, 1350x980px
>>7585661
>I would say you could try doing anthro ponies and experiment with that stuff, do some swollen hands and such.

To be completely honest anthro pone always struck me as a sort of copout, since the whole reason I got into pone (from the sexual side of things) was that cute little sapient quadruped horses was a whole new field for me, since I was never into ferals. So when people took those quadrupeds and just slapped their heads on a human/bipedal body I usually sorta felt like they'd ruined a perfectly good horse.

...I mean, I'll still take anthro pones when given and they're good, I just prefer regular pony if given the choice, and reserve bipeds for normal furry.

>Sure it does tamper with scaling but it looks cute and balloony while making the inflatee still distinguishable.

Yeah, the one you posted was my initial attempt at poofy mane, and I do rather like how it came out. Maybe just because Line's manestyle lends well to it to begin with.

Also, in retrospect I don't really know why I'm worried about the flutters coming out weird looking based solely on the status of mane balloonification, when each one of her eyes is probably going to be the size of a fuckin city block or something. Perspective loss is a hell of a thing.
>>
File: tumblr_o1vf68NN8q1u9rbbco5_1280.jpg (131KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1vf68NN8q1u9rbbco5_1280.jpg
131KB, 1280x1024px
>>7586063
I can see your point there. Ponies are pretty cute by themselves, but I guess when they are anthros... The cuteness factor gets toned down while sexual factor is increased in return.

I guess the reason why I like anthro pones quite a bit is because they please both my pone and furry side at once, basically a medium of the two. Usually, I like them either based on how the artist does them and the anatomy of it. Like, I enjoy the image here, but the thing that bothers me so often is the feet. I much prefer hooves over feet because it at least makes them look more a hybrid between pone and human rather than just a head.on a human body. Plus, the body kinda gives more parts to puff out than the average pone. Still, it's a give or take for the most part.

>Maybe just because Line's manestyle lends well to it to begin with.
That's most likely it. Her mane is already bumpy and bubbly looking to where it's easy to inflate it without the style being messed with while Bang's mane and tail would most likely require a bit of improvising if they were inflated.
>>
>>7584929
>Should the mane/tail inflate too?

eff yes
>>
>>7586538

>feet
heugh

Yeah I don't get it either. "Hey, let's take this animal that's known for having hooves and fuckin put feet on it, this makes perfect sense."

If you want feet just go ahead and make them EqG or something. Don't drag the poor poneface into this.

Eh, probably not as bad as artists that don't know how to draw horses/ponies and just draw a human torso/shoulders/hips and stick hooves on the end of the limbs. Or the greatest sin of all: people that put HUMAN PENIS on HORSES.
>>
don't pop, based thread
>>
>>7586750
>despite what was said earlier sometimes round body with limbs comes out great if the artist is good.jpg
Those artist deserve lots of credit for taking something that would be so simple, bland and dull and make it look good, even fappable.
>>
That, short, one-shot requester back again. Currently trying to work on the crotchboobs one. For the one/s who suggested it and for anyone who likes that sort of stuff, how do you feel about crotchboobs so full of milk they are painfully tight and can only be relieved until they are milked, which she will be.
>>
>>7588586
Liker here: that's what I envisioned, which I may have gotten from Milky Way and adding the peril that is typical for us.
>>
>>7588586
Sounds good to me.
>>
File: 9999999999999997.png (937KB, 2700x1620px) Image search: [Google]
9999999999999997.png
937KB, 2700x1620px
Bump
>>
File: flutterloon_by_noctulov-d7f0d1x.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
flutterloon_by_noctulov-d7f0d1x.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>7590156
don't pop wittle butterball
>>
>>7589649
i'd nuzzle his bulge
>>
File: 10000000000000003.png (2MB, 3840x2040px) Image search: [Google]
10000000000000003.png
2MB, 3840x2040px
>>7592322
Yea
>>
File: meme.jpg (41KB, 391x393px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
41KB, 391x393px
>>
>>7593952
I'd eat that.
>>
>>7593994
I just realized, I might end up like the guests in the Mirror Pool story. Maybe that's not such a good idea...
>>
>>
Artist says this is based on something he saw in a dream. I believe that.
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>7596314
>celestia just wedge all the way in the back
>looks calm about it
>her flexible horn
Funny, but also interesting
>>
>>7596314
>Glimmer being inflated from the rear
>Water flows through her into Twilight and Trixie
>Water flows through them into Celestia via ass+vagina
wew lad
>>
>>7530498
Over the time I collected vague references which could be used to create a situation for our thread. Sometimes the archives were down, sometimes I found more by rephrasing the queries. Usually I've posted only the simpler or mundane ones and kept the more interesting ideas to be formulated into stories.

Now I need to know why one whole partition on my computer disappeared. It also had all my music and early attempts at editing.
>>
>>7594013
Probably still worth it.
>>
>>7597122
It was probably a spy.
>>
>>7597264
I'm kind of salty about it because once I managed to get some privacy and did make some lengthy stories filling up many posts I somehow lose them and I don't know how. Sure, a third was non-pony and most were few posts long, but time was spent on them.
>>
>>7597845
Hop on a torrent tracker and search for Geeksquad MRI 5.10.4. Burn it to disk/USB and boot to it. It doesn't dial home and comes with a nice suite of tools and scanners, including a good Seagate Data Recovery utility.
>>
>>
File: 1418365217666.png (419KB, 869x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1418365217666.png
419KB, 869x1280px
>>
>>7596314
I'll bet Luna is behind this
>>
File: MarbleBalloon.png (1MB, 6667x6667px) Image search: [Google]
MarbleBalloon.png
1MB, 6667x6667px
Not my best work, but have a Marble
>>
>>7600667
Not too bad. Shape is nice.
What I see off, in my opinion, is Marble's head. The position of her head looks kinda out of place. It could be because of the pipe or something.
Still good to see balloon pones from yah.
>>
File: 1484563451.frimboy_hoogpink.png (142KB, 946x716px) Image search: [Google]
1484563451.frimboy_hoogpink.png
142KB, 946x716px
>>7600667
Good stuff

My headcanon is that Marble was the first pony Pinkie inflated and it became a regular thing for them growing up, which is also why Pinkie enjoys bloating up Fluttershy so much.
>>
No, don't float away.
>>
>>7601327
I'd follow that headcanon.
>>
Fucked-sleep-cycle-man is here to save the thread!
>>
>>7603501
And his sidekick Timezone turd!
>>
File: 13878365972-twi-blueberry.png (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13878365972-twi-blueberry.png
114KB, 1280x720px
>>
Ump
>>
>After her victory in Canterlot, Chrysalis spent some quality time breaking in all the new broodmares.
>>
File: zecoranopop.png (138KB, 970x1257px) Image search: [Google]
zecoranopop.png
138KB, 970x1257px
>>
>>7600917
I totally agree
>>
>"I still feel bad about Gilda."
>>"What do you mean? Wasn't it fun?"
>"Yeah, at first. And watching her beg and creak was the hottest thing I've ever seen, but..."
>>"But?"
>"Well, I guess I just didn't expect to much... Guts... And stuff. It's like she was a bag of blood or something."
>>"That's the best part!"
>"That's your best part. I saw you having fun rolling around there, but I just felt kinda bad for her. Isn't there some way we can make it less... Messy?"
>>"Hm... Come back tomorrow, I might have something."
>>
>>7604508
I'm a fan! Who did this one?
>>
>>7608337
navitaserussirus, who is ded.
>>
>>
>>7608337
>>7608826
Another by the same guy.
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>
>>7600667
Very nice.
>>
>>
G'night thread.

...Yes I know my sleep cycle is fucked.
>>
>>7614092
It's 7:30. That's good enough.
>>
File: 1375747937.putinforgod_preg_fs.jpg (163KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1375747937.putinforgod_preg_fs.jpg
163KB, 1280x1280px
>>
This thread must not pop
>>
File: 1483379291779.png (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483379291779.png
412KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>
Did pic related ever go anywhere beyond pics of inflated, rubberized mares?
>>
>>7623725
The tag "rubberquestria" returns a substantial amount of images on the booru, but that's about as deep as it goes. Images.
>>
>>
>>
poast booty butt balloons
>>
>pg 8 in 44 minutes
>>
>>
>>
File: 1076812.png (927KB, 1280x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1076812.png
927KB, 1280x1132px
Here's hoping Wyd delivers on that uber Flutters draw.
>>
>>7631411
Same here.
>>
>>7630724
I like where this one goes.
>>
File: 1475209283947.png (3MB, 1612x2279px) Image search: [Google]
1475209283947.png
3MB, 1612x2279px
>>7632389
Is the doughnut pone technically vore?
>>
Bbbbb
>>
File: 1462398026863.png (73KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1462398026863.png
73KB, 612x574px
>>
Go back to >>>/d/eviantart
>>
>>7635406
No.

On an unrelated note, necro made a new sequence.
>>
>>7635434
>>
>>7635455
>>
>>7635458
>>
>>7635463
>>
>>7635473
>>
>>7635480
>>
>>7635485
>>
>>7635492
>>
>>7635501
>>
>>7635509
>>
>>7635514
>>
>>7635519
blup
>>
8aerondight8 made a gif
>>
File: 4e5.jpg (56KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4e5.jpg
56KB, 625x626px
>>7635406
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEzE5_K2i28
>>
>>7529505
I hope solely belly fans aren't too much of a minority.
>>
>>7638413
>OP's pic was belly.
>Last two pics were belly.
>About 1/3 of all posted pics are belly only.
You'll get content, don't worry about it.
>>
>>7636597
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEzE
Dat wacky Genesis moosac
(It could be DOS, don't judge me.)
>>
>>7561039
Didn't they break their hand or something and couldn't draw no mo?
>>
>>7641385
That was one of the reasons, as well as other contributing factors
>>
File: 1393482288150.png (54KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1393482288150.png
54KB, 500x550px
>>7643333
>>
File: 139891364948.png (325KB, 1138x1280px) Image search: [Google]
139891364948.png
325KB, 1138x1280px
>>7643821
Thanks, but I prefer the b&w version. Not a fan of how the color version covers Twi's face in shadow.

Dialogue is pretty unf at least.
>>
>>
bum-p
>>
>>7643333
Quads confirm B+W superior
>>
bedtime pump
>>
File: 1475209765630.png (2MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1475209765630.png
2MB, 1280x1810px
>>
>>7648729
Could someone please repost the green based off this pic?
>>
Good night bump for me too
>>
morning bump
>>
File: 1410209969.toes_railfan_minty.jpg (135KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
1410209969.toes_railfan_minty.jpg
135KB, 1280x782px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1348262881.defenceless_lyra.png (275KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1348262881.defenceless_lyra.png
275KB, 800x522px
>>7652261
I don't normally like cartoony inflation, but this isn't too bad. The unevenness of the animation makes it, I think.
>>
wyd pls
>>
>>7652261
What is it about cartoonishly proportioned inflation pieces like this that makes me like them despite how some of them are drawn?

I don't know what it is about it but I still love it.
>>
>>
File: 1357254643.noctulov_punishment.jpg (955KB, 1280x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1357254643.noctulov_punishment.jpg
955KB, 1280x1066px
>>7654231
For myself, it's probably because of cartoony inflation I got the fetish in the first place
>>
File: 1479079468.pancak3_04112016.jpg (94KB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
1479079468.pancak3_04112016.jpg
94KB, 1280x975px
>>7654231
>>7655795
I have no idea what you people see in cartoon/air inflation, but I just cannot fathom it.
>>
>>7648972

>"Aren't you having fun, Twilight? Or are you just sad that the game is almost over? Don't worry, I'll make these last moments memorable."
>"What happens if I poke... Here?"
"MRRGH!"
>"Or here?"
"MGGHRRHH!"
>"Ooh, look at those stretch marks. You look ready to rip apart, starting with your belly button."
"MMMRRH!"
>"Did that hurt, Twilight? I'll do it again to make sure."
"MHH!"
>"What's that creaking noise, Twilight? You look so resigned. Your belly is almost done, and so is your life..."
"hrmm"
>"Don't worry, I have a spell for that. Now you can stretch as big as a blimp! You didn't think I'd let the fun end so soon, did you?"
"MRGHH!"
>>
>>7657171
Thank you! Although was there not a popping version of this?
>>
>>7657809
>"Wow, you're even bigger than Rainbow Dash when she blew! It must be that alicorn magic holding you together. But don't worry, we'll find your limit yet. Getting full, Twilight?"

>"Hm, much larger than I expected, but if these stretch marks are any indication, we've almost reached the end of the line. It was fun, Sparkle, but it's time to say-"
*SPLOOSH*
>"-Goodbye."
>>
>>7657853
Perfect. Thank you Anon savior!
>>
>>
>>7659932
>bumping when there's only two posts left

New thread
>>7661188
>>7661188
>>7661188
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 176

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.