[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bara/, self actualization edition! last thread: >>74

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 158

File: tumblr_ns7g9ciaQ91tpv4ouo1.jpg (554KB, 1280x1241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns7g9ciaQ91tpv4ouo1.jpg
554KB, 1280x1241px
/bara/, self actualization edition!

last thread: >>7435749
Zeemaps: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2329989

---
List severely-underappreciated artist or name something about yourself that you deeply appreciate!
>>
>in the Capital Heights Print office, the mechanical clicks of keyboards, idle chat and telephones ringing are all too familiar to Shakur
>it has only been three weeks since he arrived as mumbling yet cheery panther has made strides in improving the work environment
>considering the fast-paced pressure placed on all of the writers, journalists and editors, it was a miracle for the meek panther
>he might look thin, but he's faster and better at organizing papers unlike any intern before
>he starts the morning with delivering mail to all of the office to its employees with such haste, they rarely ever have to ask for him to get it
>he leaves post-it notes alongside the workstations of each and every writer in the office as a remainder of articles to finish up for the day
>the print crew gets through the morning rush from Shakur's wonderfully-made coffee
>it's mystifying how he makes such a good cup of black coffee with the awfully old coffee maker
>some coworkers say he brings his own strong Columbian brew in a large cannister and pours some into the cups before handing them off
>most coworkers had to resort to adding tons of sugar and cream to make the once-weak coffee give them an ounce of energy for the morning
>most of the office runs on his dark roast after he came into the workplace
>even still, he only seems to make the mornings more efficient as he continues to go the extra 'mile'
>most afternoons, he rushes fresh hot copies of new articles straight to the respective editors with little delay
>his speed only makes the office more efficient and the office has been able to finish up and print hundreds of copies by the end of the day
>Shakur himself feels good about the work he does
>as he rushes around and works up a sweat
>he day-dreams about impressing the general manager and get the recommendation of being brought into the workplace
>he remembers the nostalgia of reading the paper to his blind father on summer Sundays in his younger years
>>
>>7449634
>he went off to college at the early age of 16
>majoring in journalism, he only felt it would only make his father happier to hear his son working on the same newspapers he'd read to him
>once he graduated, he had his entire career planned out for him
>he knew an internship at that local newspaper print company would help him acheive his dreams
> working as a field-journalist for his hometown paper would only make life better
>as often as he dreams, he knows it will take time to reach that
>he submits his only freelance articles to the writers he assists
>most never get the chance to read them while those who have give very light critique
>often its on the lines of:
>"The theme is cohesive and it's well written" or "Maybe simplify the wording somewhat"
>it disappoints the hard-working panther lots
>he just wants some harsh criticism to improve his writings
>he finds it hard to believe that his work would bring so little to say
>he fears that maybe the writers are being light on him, thinking that giving him their true thoughts would hurt his spirit
>after some more days of this weak judging, he goes bold
>he submits the work directly to the editor-in-chief late night as the office building starts to close up
>he feels his blood pulse with excitement, much unlike the bloodrush from traveling throughout the building
>he wonders if the chief will get back to him
>the rarely-seen man might even never respond, he must be very busy
>Shakur has only seen him once outside of his office
>and that was only to give the monthly agenda briefing for April
>it was that very same day he first spoke the the man
>the man looked as if he bench pressed 200lbs every day, but gave off dignified professionalism
>his russet mane rested on his broad shoulders and his looks was calculating and cold, coupled with some rimless, silver glasses
>as he tidies himself up and starts filling his petite messenger with unfinished articles for the next week, he hears somebody call his name
>>
>>7449658
>as Shakur turns around, he spots the navy-blue suited chief walking towards him
>he walks with bulky-black briefcase as he approaches
>Shakur starts to feel self-concious, the prescence of the man makes him aspire to him somewhat
>the intern might have some bulk to his legs and arms, but the mass of the lion's chest beats his easily
>he can't help to find the guy really nice-looking, but he shouldn't overstep boundaries
>as he waves hello, he notices his cat-printed bag
>immediately, Shakur hurries to pack his bag and tries to set it aside
>but it's too late
>the chief chats him up about the day before he can move it
>the panther tries to move it discreetly as he blabbs about monthly reports and congratulating the intern about his efficiency
>but the bag catches the chief's eye
>'Can I take a look at that? It looks like its' about to burst open!'
>the lion snatches it up and zips it open, shuffling through it
>Shakur freezes up, impatiently flicking his fingers as he waits to get his bag
>it isn't long before the lion gives back the back and encourages the panther more
>'Sorry about all of that, I get a bit nosy on my worker's workload. You should take it easy tonight'
>Shakur only nods profusely, somewhat relieved he was teased about it
>he places his arm over the panther's shoulder and pulls him away from his 'unofficial' locker
>as the two walk towards the elevator, the chief can't seem to shift the topic from work
>he starts to mention plans of making holiday deluxe papers in the future and when something catches Shakur's ear
>'...just think about the amount of sales the company would bring in if your works and others are plastered in a huge complication, it would be brilliant! It might even attract an artist to start up a proper comic-section!'
>Shakur breaks the lion's visions and asks what he meant by 'your works and others'
>It takes some time for the lion to get an idea what Shakur meant
>but he exclaims,
>'Oh! I forgot to mention that! Uh...'
>>
>>7449701
>'Well, umh, since the surprise is pretty much dead, I'll tell it to ya straight'
>the intern has huge smile spread across his face as the heavy-set lion struggles to bare the news
>'Well, I happened to come across your email and those freelance articles you had attached to it, and well...I'd like if you could come by my office early tomorrow morning'
>Shakur responds instantaneously
>'Thank you, thank you, THANK you so very much! I never thought you'd ask and I--'
>the chief tries to interject, but the panther starts asking all sorts of detail
>'Slow down, I haven't finished!' the chief snaps at him
>Shakur hushes up and looks away, utterly embarrassed by his assumptive attitude
>'Anyway, I want to interview you further and I want you to review your writing portfolio. Highlight what you think is your best work. Arrive at 4AM sharp. Is that understood?'
>the panther bows his head and nods
>'Good. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but you have to know how to control yourself in front of superiors. I see your promise as a great writer, but you have to present yourself like one'
>the panther nods with much more 'oomphf'
>the lion acknowledges and walks with him into the elevator
>>
>>7449729

>the elevator has sleek black tiles that gleam from the single light above
>the chief presses '1A' and the elevator shifts in accordance
>Shakur stumbles from the shift, but the chief lunges out and grabs his upper arm
>'Hey, hey! Careful there.'
>Shakur only feels more embarassed, but he recollects himself and plays it off
>seeing the number dial down from the 24B relaxes Shakur with the tiny chime that it rings
>reaching down to the lower levels, the chime changes to 'Ding!'
>he flinches from the unexpected change and looks at the chief to see if he noticed
>the chief's eyes are closed, hands crossed behind his back
>his breathing is slow, almost as if he's meditating
>Shakur quietly calls out to the Chief, but he doesn't respond
>he snaps his fingers
>no response
>he thinks chief fell asleep standing
>Shakur starts to worry about how tired he must be to fall asleep like that
>he doesn't bother to wake him up until the elevator reaches the ground floor
>as he starts to look him over, he notices a small gold-colored tag by his coat pocket
>'LUCIANO LEONE' is engraved in the tag
>Shakur only knew him as 'Chief' for a majority of his time working in the office
>it brought him satisfaction that he finally knew the man's name
>the name suit him well too, it was certainly regal-sounding
>seeing the huge man tower beside made him feel odd, he never felt so short before
>looking over him once more, he must be taller than 6'4''
>Shakur starts to feel up his arms and even sidesteps over to sleepy man compare his arm to Mr. Leone
>although it's covered with his sleeve, it's clear that Mr. Leone's arm is almost twice the panther's arm
>Shakur gets a bit disturbed by this and promises himself to do push-ups every morning
>as the two idly wait, the elevator comes to a halt at 1A
>Mr. Leone, the chief, jolts awake and walks straight ahead without a word
>Shakur follows and catches up
>the chief tells the front desk secretary that she can close up and go home
>>
>>7449743
>she sighs heavily and snarkly mutters 'About time, my back's aching'
>Shakur notices this, but Mr. Leone pays no mind to it
>the two push through the revolving doors and the evening sun lingers at the edge of the sky
>Mr. Leone faces toward Shakur, shakes his hand firmly and gives him a fare farewell
>'See you tomorrow and stay sharp'
>with that being said, he wanders over to the parking lot, opens up the door to his shiny Benz and leaves the complex
>Shakur waves as he pulls away, filled with a sparkly feeling that crowds his mind
>he admits to himself that he thinks the lion is drop-dead gorgeous but there's almost no chance that'd he ever have that guy
>besides, he has to keep all business-relations formal
>but that doesn't stop him from day-dreaming about him
>Shakur calls up a taxi and goes home
>he slept as soon as he got home, unbuttoning his belt as he came through the door
>he tosses it the leather belt onto the floor and bounds upstairs quickly, longing to lay down
>he opens his bedroom door and it swings against the wall
>Shakur undresses on the way to bed, completely shirtless by the time he reaches the bed
>he pulls the covers over his chest and proceeds to shuffle out of his dress pants
>as Shakur laid in his purple print boxers, his mind felt light and airy
>he was excited to possible get the job he's always dreamed of
>and strangely enough, he felt excited to see Mr. Leone again
>with those thoughts clouded his head, he began to pull himself to sleep
>>
>>7449763
>the blaring beeping of Shakur's alarm clock goes off at 3AM
>it doesn't take much for Shakur to shift out of his dreamy daze and he hops right out of bed
>he dashes off to the bathroom and gets to brushing his teeth
>as he brushes diligently on his fangs, he notices something peeking out the side of boxers
>he must've been dreaming up something steamy before, but it seems he forgot what he was dreaming of
>he tucks it back into his boxers and finishes up
>he dashes off to his closet and picks out a nice suit coat
>it's dark brown, almost ebony in color
>as his hand hovers over to dark brown slacks, he starts to doubt choosing it; it looks tacky with the coat
>he plays it safe and gets out dark-gray slacks
>but Shakur doesn't want to make it look boring
>so he fits a snazzy tie, buttoning his coat over it
>he slides his pants on
>he looks himself over and over again, making sure it doesn't look bad
>Shakur just settles with that
>He checks his pockets to make sure he has everything
>he looks to his rack and spots his messenger bag
>he grabs it and sets it on his shoulder
>he opens it up and peaks into it to make sure if his portfolio is inside
>it's relieving to know that it's there
>he brushes himself down one last time and goes out the door
>he walks up the street to the bus stop and waits
>since it's so early, no one is at the stop
>he's glad the bus runs this early otherwise he'd have to drive it rusty car
>he bought it at an auction for real cheap and it shows
>remembering all sorts of transmission and dashboard issues sends a chill down his back
>luckily, the bus arrives earlier than he expected and he gets into it
>he flashes his pass at the jittery busdriver and takes the front seat
>despite the light traffic, the bus driver's questionable turns and disregard for speed bumps make the ride rough
>coupled with rumbling shake of the bus's engine, it goes on throughout the ride
>>
>>7449402
Hopefully. This is the only fanart I know of so far.
>>
Otsukimi, Niki, Sobachya, Haguremegu, Magumataishi and Cotton are all favorites of mine I don't see posted very much. All basically just through looking through my other favorite artist's pixiv follows.
It's like a labyrinth I swear.
>>
>>7449783
>it feels like it takes forever for the driver to get even remotely close to the office building
>he spots the towering print building and tells the driver he needs to be there
>'I have a schedule, but screw it! They don't pay me much to go in circles'
>he drives off to the building and prepares to stop
>once the driver comes to a full-stop, the driver motions for Shakur to get off
>swiftly, Shakur gets off the seat, fixes up his bag and gets off
>after that experience, it will probably be the last time he rides the early morning bus
>Shakur checks his phone, worried that he might be late
>it reads 3:52
>relieved, he bounds to the revolving doors
>he pushes against the doors, but they won't see! To budge open
>Shakur is completely stumped
>was his chief just kidding?
>the idea annoys him so he backs away from the building to see if any lights are on inside
>he spots a single window alit and it sparks hope in him
>but there's almost no idea popping up in his head on how to open the door
>as walks around aimlessly for a minute, he rummages through his bag and pulls out a small key card
>he flashes it against the faint red light glowing on the door
>it shifts from red to green
>he gives the door a light push and starts to move again
>the panther's fur might be a little ruffled from all of that stress, but he isn't late!
>as he enters the office lobby, it is dead quiet
>not even that rude secretary is there
>it creeps Shakur out, making his fur raise but he gives himself a wild shake and tries his best to calm down
>he heads to the elevator and notices the pad is red also
>he flashes his card at it and it shifts to its normal green
>so far, the card has defeated his biggest obstacles
>he can't feel any more happier that he is
>he checks his phone again as the elevator doors open
>8:56
>four entire minutes left
>Shakur presses the 20B button and the elevator moves in accordance
>in the meantime, the panther pulls a lint roller out and swipes it over his suit
>>
>>7449807
>he gives quick brushes of it all over himself, even atop his head
>Shakur feels dashing and confident, he whips out his phone to take a few selfies
>although he looks nice, his fang-y smile looks a bit too much to share
>he quickly deletes them and takes some bolder pictures, pouty lips and neutral expressions
>for just a short moment, he felt like he was in a model shoot
>the silly idea makes him laugh to himself, he always feels that he acts oddly by himself
>considering nobody else is in the elevator, he starts to practice some responses to the questions he might get
>however it's offset by the hunger gnawing at his stomach
>he shuffles through his bag, hoping for a granola bar
>sadly, he only finds a single spearmint candy
>he pops it into his mouth and patiently waits for the elevator to stop
>while he didn't shower yesterday, he's more than sure he smells decent
>but just in case, he puts some deodorant and a few sprays of 'Blue' cologne on
>Shakur feels as if he couldn't be anymore ready
>>
so /bara/ do you like your anthros tailless
>>
>>7449800
It's a maze of sexy art that never ends.
>>
>>7449634
>>7449658
>>7449701
>>7449729
>>7449743
>>7449763
>>7449783
>>7449807
What the fuck is this crap.
>>
>>7449865
In some cases but overall I prefer them with tails. Makes them cuter.
>>
>>7449865
Either/or. Tails can be pretty cute.
>>
>>7449800
Nice taste, dude. Considering how little they post, Pixiv makes their stuff look really niche

I seriously wish Pixiv reformatted itself somewhat, only making gallery-layout exclusive for searches and specific artist pages. It'd be so much better if there was a feed for their new art to just crowd on. I haven't used it in a while so those changes might've happened.

>>7449791
Thanks! I think getting straight to the point with this story would make it much more fun to work on.

>>7449887
It's just exposition bullshit for somebody's prompt. None of it really matters, but it gives character
>>
>>7449929
They want people to use Pixiv Premium which gives you easier searching options and stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_nea4zyULzn1rr2he1o3.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nea4zyULzn1rr2he1o3.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>>7449948
what, that's still a thing? that's pretty awful to limit site functionality and user-friendliness like that
>>
>>7449984
Enough active/popular artists probably use it so it makes sense to keep it.
Also you can do a free month of Premium if you want.
>>
>>7449984
you can't even re-upload an image of your submitted work (i.e. update it with corrected mistakes) without pixiv premium
>>
>>7450001
I wonder if this is the reason a bunch of artists post most of their art on Twitter these days? While releasing "Twitter art pack" submissions to their Pixiv pages?
>>
File: C0BdqT1WIAAB3kQ.jpg (80KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0BdqT1WIAAB3kQ.jpg
80KB, 675x1200px
Open your present, anon.
>>
File: creampie.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
creampie.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Why is /bara/ so gay?
>>
>>7450337
Men are just too damn sexy.
>>
File: C3TPgOsUcAEEcBA.jpg:orig.jpg (267KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
C3TPgOsUcAEEcBA.jpg:orig.jpg
267KB, 1600x2000px
>>
File: C3SgyRNWQAE8e_Y.jpg:orig.jpg (71KB, 719x980px) Image search: [Google]
C3SgyRNWQAE8e_Y.jpg:orig.jpg
71KB, 719x980px
kAss
>>
>>7450679
One of the best parts of every new year is all the year-related animal art.
>>
>>7449835
>the elevator slows to a complete stop at 20B
>Shakur exits and looks around, looking around the unfamiliar level
>he might be bringing articles and other stuff between levels often, but he rarely visits this level
>it looks comfy here with a nice view of the town spread beyond the glass pane window
>unlike the lower levels, the lounge area looks well-designed
>Shakur isn't very adept at interior design, but it looks modern with its stark blacks and browns
>the table lamps give off a soft, fuzzy yellow glow; almost like a mini-streetlight
>it's straining to the eyes, but it looks very nice
>he approaches the table, he spots a small post-it note slapped on the edge
>he plucks it from the table and begins to read it

>'This is the presentation room used for discussions between business partners. You can set your portfolio here and head off to the my office door for the interview process'

>Shakur folds up the note and neatly places it into his pocket
>he rarely delivers to the tiny bin besides the small bin, it seems its reserved for important documents for Mr. Leone to review
>Shakur slowly brings himself to the door and opens it

>The lion's office is not very big, but bigger compared to the tiny workstations of the writers' below
>his desk rests directly in the middle of the room, with an assortment of books, papers and crumbled tissues messily scattered over it
>behind the desk, there is two tall bookcases
>one holdings various stacks of sealed newspapers while the other carries thick encyclopedias, research compilations and binders
>file cabinets line the side of the room, leaving the windowed side obscured
>Mr. Leone holds a small dictionary close to his face, completely ignoring Shakur's presence in the room
>Shakur isn't really sure what to do or say, he isn't all too sure whether Leone even knows he's here
>he waits to be called to sit, but Leone looks entirely lost in his book
>this is starting to annoy Shakur, but he remains quiet
>>
File: 1483291863.kalchivo_redcock.jpg (257KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483291863.kalchivo_redcock.jpg
257KB, 1280x1280px
>>7450698
Whoops, accidentally deleted the post instead of doing so for another thread another thread.

In that case... with a mere two minutes left of the 28th here in Central Time, happy Lunar New Year, /bara/. May you have a good time getting fondled by many buff drunken roosters.
>>
>>7450628
>tfw the only person in the world who doesn't like hyper dicks
>>
File: 1483301006.galgard_wholeheart1fa.jpg (685KB, 1250x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1483301006.galgard_wholeheart1fa.jpg
685KB, 1250x1240px
>>7450725
And I once again messed up my sentence in a rush. Anyway. here's another rooster for you all.
>>
File: tumblr_n6uv3yZ0Tp1ttzdhto1.jpg (120KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6uv3yZ0Tp1ttzdhto1.jpg
120KB, 400x500px
>>7450337
men are just too wonderful to not want to fuck, anon

>>7450725
happy Lunar year to you! i wonder what a mooncake tastes like? I always imagined it has a sweet rice taste

>>7450748
you aren't alone
>>
>>7450748
I'm not a fan of hyper dicks at all. I actually like them moderately normal size, even kinda small sometimes.
>>
File: 312e84e65e6fb3c854d639983cacc4f1.png (331KB, 816x1143px) Image search: [Google]
312e84e65e6fb3c854d639983cacc4f1.png
331KB, 816x1143px
>>7450748
eh it's not much of a hyper considering it's done by this guy

not to mention it's a perspective thing
>>
>>7450764
>That artist didn't post anything on his Pixiv for 3 years till suddenly uploaded two pictures then disappearing again

It hurts cause his art is almost fucking perfect. I did find a comic he did for a compilation book though which was cute as fuck.
>>
File: africanmen.jpg (1MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
africanmen.jpg
1MB, 2000x2400px
>>7450347
Damn right.
>>
File: C3P1OcZUcAAPxWB.jpg:orig.jpg (257KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C3P1OcZUcAAPxWB.jpg:orig.jpg
257KB, 2048x2048px
when side characters of a vn are more interesting
>>
>>7450836
which artist? usually, my memory gets so bad with these artists and their irregular posts, I feel like I meet an entirely new one.

speaking of absent artists, isn't Maririn a married woman with kids? How does she manage?
>>
>>7450862
they're only more interesting because they have little known about them. i wish the developers behind kemo visual novels would step their game up and offer bonus routes for obscure characters
>>
File: 1317927057.ephorox_05_manxfurry.png (717KB, 700x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1317927057.ephorox_05_manxfurry.png
717KB, 700x1151px
>>7450347
>>7450842
One hundred percent. Especially big buff manly men.

Also, I want this pic to be a reality. Please make big handsome beastmen real.
>>
I want to do terrible and unspeakable things to Kass' ass.
>>
File: tumblr_n8676uXMdo1sg35kdo1.jpg (265KB, 497x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8676uXMdo1sg35kdo1.jpg
265KB, 497x694px
>>7450920
invest in space travel, genetic engineering or experiment with your cat

>>7450936
but would kass do terrible, unspeakable things to you?
>>
File: C3SDN7GW8AAvrQt.jpg:orig.jpg (51KB, 690x871px) Image search: [Google]
C3SDN7GW8AAvrQt.jpg:orig.jpg
51KB, 690x871px
the guy sure is on a roll
>>
>>7450862
Morenatsu never being finished was such a letdown, but at least Juichi got a route.

>>7450876
His name's Sesa/Sessa. Apart from that long time of nothing, he started posting more on Twitter like some other artists. He also recently just posted some updates so he's still around which is nice.
>>
>>7450968
i don't think i've seen this guy's work before, not even a little bit of familiarity. His work looks neat though. unrelated, but is it really that hard to make a visual novel?
>>
File: tumblr_o8jn7vaV4S1rphk1vo3_1280.png (59KB, 1174x1062px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8jn7vaV4S1rphk1vo3_1280.png
59KB, 1174x1062px
>>7450748
>>7450764
Yo.
>>
>>7450948
Like The Island of Doctor Moreau but with hot sexy animal men that aren't painfully crafted from animals in a cruel manner and without all the other horrible stuff that happens.
>>
>>7451061
Pretty much every character got a route written and finished except I think three (out of nine.) With one of those three being the "main" love interest, which got some people a bit mad.
One of the reasons it halted was because of the main artist for the game going on a crusade against foreigners who pirated his other comics.
>>
you know, is Kass being jacked canon or not
>>
>>7451126
He looks buff in the preview, but in a soft kind of way. He doesn't have defined muscles from what I could see.
>>
File: 1466469064263.jpg (21KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466469064263.jpg
21KB, 438x420px
>>7450968
>at least Ew-Ichi got a route
>>
File: tumblr_n6cpyyGP5r1tt9a50o1.jpg (139KB, 782x813px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6cpyyGP5r1tt9a50o1.jpg
139KB, 782x813px
>>7451072
there should be a resistance against hyperdicks

>>7451100
Yeah! Honestly, thinking about that story makes me want a furry frankenstein, it'd be cute.

>>7451112
I can't be mad at the artist being pissy over piracy, but it's no reason to drop an entire project he's worked so hard on. I wonder if there's an engine for making these games? It seems not much was going wrong with the actual game development besides being halted by the artists or writers
>>
>>7451112
Gamma G goes on a crusade against foreigners for committing crimes and he's a hero, but Trump goes on a crusade against foreigners for committing crimes and he's a villain.

Thanks Liberals
>>
>>7451152
Let's not start husbando wars.
>>
File: tumblr_n0lq3jXWGD1rdchndo1.png (259KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0lq3jXWGD1rdchndo1.png
259KB, 500x373px
>>7451152
choke
>>
>>7451158
There's RenPy.
>>
>>7451158
I blame that book for more interest in furries. I remember a part later on where the main character befriends a dog man and the two are buddies for awhile (I don't exactly remember but I think the dog man is killed by the evil hyena-swine...I was pretty sad about it)
>>
>>7451112
Man, I like Gamma-G but that's a straight up retarded reason to stop the entire project. It's like you want to piss off everyone who still supports you just to get at some people who aren't that big of a deal to begin with.

At least his art will always be good.
>>
>>7451229
That sounds like a nice read, ann, it's rare to find books with furry-like creatures in it besides high-fantasy stuff. I think the only book I've remotely read with 'talking animals' is Warrior Cats. That shit was weird to think about.

>>7451195
Thanks! I wonder if anything neat was made with it.
>>
>>7451229
Man, at leas your first sex scene wasn't a fucking Anne Mccathy Dragon induced orgy.
>>
>>7451259
He's kinda just disappeared now hasn't he? The only collection of his solo pictures I can find is a collection on Sadpanda along with all his Build Tiger issues and such.
>>
>>7451259
I wonder how any takeover projects have tried to revive the series? I remember sheer amount of fan comics for the series too, those doujins did more for their characters than the actual game.
>>
>>7451309
didn't he draw one of the Tokyo Summoners summon
>>
>>7451072
fuck I actually misread that
>>
>>7451279
The Island of Doctor Moreau is a good book, but it does make me sad because of everything that happens through it. Still, it's really interesting, and I'd say it's my favorite book.

>>7451301
None of the characters in the book have sex, it just increased my interest in animal people. What you mentioned sounds pretty out there, though.
>>
>>7451354
Did he? Is he another Twitter art poster now?
>>
>>7451423
according to the tokyo wiki anyway
>>
>>7451432
Ooh, you mean the fat gator lifeguard. He's a qt.
>>
>>7451449
and the tiger
>>
>>7451309
If I recall he only lets his friends on Twitter view any of his new stuff, if he's even drawing anymore. Luckily there's always a backdoor to the older work: https://vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/gamma-g/

However it seems the archive isn't working. Hopefully this isn't permanent. It was fine a few days ago...
>>
>>7451396
I wanna read it, but I feel like I'd get swamped in it. I haven't read any fictional works in a while, I really found myself in love with Roald Dahl's work when I was younger. Is the story dark with whimsical moments?
>>
>>7451483
An onion link? That's deep.
I dunno how much that Sadpanda archive actually has, but it does seem like a lot.
>>
>>7451484
It's fairly dark, but it's more of a realistic kind of fiction. it was written in 1896 by H.G. Wells, so it's not exactly whimsical. While not too long, the older way of writing can be a bit odd/confusing, and it's best not to get too attached to any of the characters.

The animal people in it aren't like standard furry affairs, but are much more grotesque and animalistic in looks and behavior made through vivisecting animals and reshaping them to a more human form while altering their brains. While a very weird and melancholy story, it's pretty intriguing, and I'd suggest it to anyone with an interest in an older depiction of human-animal hybrids.
>>
File: gamma1.jpg (146KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
gamma1.jpg
146KB, 1200x900px
>>7451483
He's got some real tasty stuff under the veil.
>>
File: 1485661455078.jpg (44KB, 650x642px) Image search: [Google]
1485661455078.jpg
44KB, 650x642px
Cute characters being turned into horrifically buff dudes is turning me on more than it should
>>
>>7451603
>1896

I'm really curious why the 18th century through 19th century was absolute worst time period for a comprehensible writing style to become popular. I like the idea of freaky, frankenstein-like monsters though, wonder if there's any good adaptations of the story.
>>
File: tumblr_ngytm6biwB1tjvhiio1.png (869KB, 700x1197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngytm6biwB1tjvhiio1.png
869KB, 700x1197px
i know this sounds silly, but there's this really cute guy who visits the nursery garden I work at and gosh, he's such a rugged, yet soft hearted guy. He always visits the succulent section of the place and chats with me while I ring up his new plants.

He looks sorta like pic related but probably mixed? Maybe black n white, idk, what should I do?
>>
>>7451785
I'm not too sure if there are any particularly good adaptions, but for what it's worth the original is pretty solid.
>>
>>7451918
Ask him if he'd wanna get coffee?
>>
>>7451918
He sounds handsome. I'm mixed IRL but I don't really see that many other people who are also white/black so I can't really make too much of an image, though people do say I like fairly nice.

Maybe dive into some talk about the plants he likes? It might help you at least get to know his interests a bit better. I'm guessing he's straight?
>>
>>7451918
First off, you need to figure out his orientation. Try to slip it in, like ask if hes getting these flowers for anyone or something like that.
>>
>>7449887
>>>/lit/
>>
File: tumblr_neoua5yQgo1s7sqapo10.jpg (70KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neoua5yQgo1s7sqapo10.jpg
70KB, 500x559px
>>7451981
>>7452029
He's definitely seems gay, he has somewhat of an effeminate tone to his voice. He's mentioned that he has done makeup before for his sisters. I'm giving it a 70% chance he's a homo. Relating to him being mixed, he sorta looks like me in terms of features (wide nose, black-people hair, not-so pale skin) but...lotsa chest hair.

>>7451932
That would nice, but he loves tea more than anything. I don't think there's many places dedicated to tea besides one /expensive/ place.
>>
File: lewd (2).jpg (154KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lewd (2).jpg
154KB, 682x1024px
I want to marry Tatsu-nii!
>>
>>7452226
He's a sweetie with a hot slit. What's not to love?
>>
>>7452132
>submitting furry smut to a literature board

>>7452180
might sound cliche, but maybe buy him a really pretty plant as a gift or take him out for drinks. also, there's alotta mixed black n white dudes on /trash/, kinda odd since i barely hear bout people like me
>>
>>7452180
I think >>7452252 has a good idea. If he likes plants then getting him one could help.
>>
>>7452331
we have a wide assortment of exotic succulents at the nursery so maybe ill pick out a nice one for him, but what if he thinks of it as just a regular gift? We're already friends, but how do I get closer?
>>
>>7450748

Hyper is a fringe fetish, and no one likes it being posted in /bara/, except the few fags that feel the need to spoil the thread with it. They should just dump their hyper into /gfur/ or something.
>>
>>7452374
Hmm... I unfortunately don't have much experience with love/relationships (kind of typical sounding...) but perhaps you could see if he'd like to maybe spend some time with you over lunch or dinner? You could discuss the plants and perhaps kind of ease int hat you're interested in him?

Around here in St. Louis we have the Botanical Gardens near the city... maybe there's somewhere like that where you live that you could take him to?

Hopefully these are okay suggestions. Like I mentioned before I really don't have any kind of background with this stuff, but I'd be up for it given the chance.
>>
File: best.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>7452250
He's so fucking cute - I wish he were real.
>>
File: 1472329202479.png (176KB, 526x545px) Image search: [Google]
1472329202479.png
176KB, 526x545px
>>7452516
Are you Sketch?
>>
Suddenly tommorow, your ideal Daddy appears. He's 40 years old and is basically the best bro you could ever have in an older male while also being romantically interested in you.

Now the question is : Would you be willing to spend the rest of your life with him even though he'll likely die two decades before you?
>>
File: C2dh8kNWIAAutD-.jpg (140KB, 978x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2dh8kNWIAAutD-.jpg
140KB, 978x1200px
It's 3:20am and I'm not tired, send help.
>>
File: 1483397801583.jpg (64KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
1483397801583.jpg
64KB, 496x702px
>>7452503
I'm okay with slight hyper, or if the artist makes it loot not so weird (I sometimes like CursedMarked's hyper stuff) but overall I'd much rather prefer normal sized junk. It doesn't help that there's that Togepi guy commissioning every artist in the universe to do macro/hyper art of Fox and Falco.

Unrelated, but here's an Ursaring who's happy to see you,
>>
>>7452531
Sketch? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
>>
File: CdsBzDkUIAAxakw.jpg (154KB, 991x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CdsBzDkUIAAxakw.jpg
154KB, 991x1200px
>>7452571
Quick, cuddle with the mayor and maybe you won't feel so sleepy.
>>
File: 1485653397.sarahbara_bigby01.jpg (295KB, 1280x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1485653397.sarahbara_bigby01.jpg
295KB, 1280x1276px
sometimes I just want a dude with a dick the size of a planet and sometimes I just want normal pornstar, both have their moments and it really depends on how degenerate i'm feeling
>>
File: cd5d5bc8eed95cd41b65332013b89454.jpg (112KB, 1159x977px) Image search: [Google]
cd5d5bc8eed95cd41b65332013b89454.jpg
112KB, 1159x977px
>>7452597
I dunno if that would help.
>>
>>
File: 4dc4aa1f18d4b34d9f1cd36fda4bc2e5.png (746KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
4dc4aa1f18d4b34d9f1cd36fda4bc2e5.png
746KB, 800x1100px
>>
File: 1482425752729.png (1MB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1482425752729.png
1MB, 1000x1100px
>>7452634
Are you wanting to sleep or stay awake? If the latter, then maybe a nice warm shower with big furry boys will help.
>>
>>7452630
Is there more art of Bigby?

Why can I only find so little?
>>
File: Cik0XtzXAAACi1X_u18chan.png (809KB, 1024x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Cik0XtzXAAACi1X_u18chan.png
809KB, 1024x1204px
>>7452703
i had a handful of pics of him/wolverine/sabretooth in various combinations being all buff and cute and shit on my external but that died soooo

there is more out there
>>
>>7452587
Oh, never mind. You said you were from Missouri, so I thought you were someone else.
>>
>>7452720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd4QGfukjBk
why live
>>
File: tumblr_o8jl4jrPlV1skrcswo1_1280.jpg (272KB, 886x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8jl4jrPlV1skrcswo1_1280.jpg
272KB, 886x1920px
>>7452698
I either want to sleep or not be bored.
>>
File: file.png (180KB, 523x359px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
180KB, 523x359px
>>7449587
Lemme smash.
>>
>>
>>7452732
Ah, I see. No worries.
>>
warning big dick avert eyes
>>
*excited hyena noises
>>
File: 1476634753790.jpg (65KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1476634753790.jpg
65KB, 1000x850px
>>7452784
>>7452793
I appreciate ya, but is there any non hyper stuff?
>>
File: tumblr_njmk8sgVCl1t3l1k8o1_540.jpg (104KB, 540x711px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njmk8sgVCl1t3l1k8o1_540.jpg
104KB, 540x711px
>>7452763
Well, if you're sleepy then here's a DIno Dad to relax with. You can use his enormous chest like pillows.
>>
>>7452685
You just can't get away from Kamui
>>
>>7452818
Post more Ross.
>>
File: bdb8988fb38e52bb333346e7e67162fa.png (230KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bdb8988fb38e52bb333346e7e67162fa.png
230KB, 800x1000px
>>7452825
Okay well I guess I'm more bored than tired then
>>
>>7452818
would love to post but this fucking website thinks everything is fucking spam
>>
>>7452927
this guy draws lots of manly comic dudes: http://mirax3163.deviantart.com/
>>
>>7452934
finally it fucking took my post.
>>
File: 1470985014.rossciaco_huylion2.png (353KB, 860x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470985014.rossciaco_huylion2.png
353KB, 860x900px
>>7452818
Ross is godly when it comes to bara
>>
File: 1479898612.rossciaco_incin2.png (582KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479898612.rossciaco_incin2.png
582KB, 830x1200px
>>7452818
>>7452860
>>7452994
Big Luchakitty for everyone. Be sure to give him lots of pets and rubs.
>>
>>7452866
Maybe you just need something different and exciting. How about a nice Pangolin?
>>
File: 1485589159269.gif (163KB, 360x518px) Image search: [Google]
1485589159269.gif
163KB, 360x518px
>>7453024
He is cute
>>
>>7452994
His dudes are just so meaty.

>>7453024
Armadillo/Pangolin dudes are pretty rare, but they're some nice finds. I put them in the same camp as marine-type dudes like sharks and other fish.
>>
I'm getting weed tomorrow but I've never smoked. What strain is good for first timers
>>
File: R.png (2MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
R.png
2MB, 3508x2480px
>>7453016
>>7452994
Doesn't help in my case that he draw the best Rengar
>>
File: 1481370060.rossciaco_b9adwp.png (553KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481370060.rossciaco_b9adwp.png
553KB, 848x1200px
>>7453350
I do love his Rengar. I'd let this big handsome boy do lots of things to me.
>>
File: 1465830866221.jpg (62KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
1465830866221.jpg
62KB, 1024x571px
>>7453074
More less popular animals would be welcome for bara art in general.
>>
Sniff that chest, boy
>>
>>7453472
Gladly.
>>
File: RW.png (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
RW.png
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>7453380
Here you go anon, have the much higher res version.
>>
>>7453577
Thanks, mate. Do you know where Ross uploads more high resolution images?
>>
>>7453612
I got his art pack. I can upload it someone if you'd like
>>
File: 1460287554.rossciaco_l2.png (367KB, 763x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460287554.rossciaco_l2.png
367KB, 763x1000px
>>7453619
That'd be great, anon. Is there a chance I can download it somewhere?
>>
>>7453619
Upload it to mymixtape.moe or something. One of the easiest ways to fileshare.
>>
>>7453635
Ooh, erotic pose.
>>
>>7453635
>>7453638
I'm gonna upload it to puush. I'm gonna get a nap while it uploads. I'll post a link once I wake up
>>
>>7453686
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>7453686
Sounds good. Thank you, friend. Here's my new favorite legendary drawn by Ross.
>>
File: Humanoid Type LN.png (134KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Humanoid Type LN.png
134KB, 800x1200px
Re-posting this WIP I did last thread. Still a lot to do/add, but I'll pick back up on it soon. If you have any feedback I'd love to hear it!
>>
>>7453784
You got a good thing going. I'm looking forward to you giving him more detail and some cock'n'balls.
>>
>>7453707
Obligatory "WRECK MY HOLE SUN DADDY"
>>
>>7453862
Thanks man. I definitely want to give him a nice dong and add much needed details/improvements.
>>
File: 1463634215.rossciaco_solgaleo2.png (893KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463634215.rossciaco_solgaleo2.png
893KB, 842x1200px
>>7453868
I want Sun Daddy to sit on my face, keeping me stuck between his toned ass while he teases and plays with my dick.
>>
Fuck the bag, I want Nebby inside me.
>>
>>7453895
God I want those balls on my face.
>>
File: 1473556411498.jpg (167KB, 1158x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1473556411498.jpg
167KB, 1158x1280px
>>7453939
>>7453965
Solgaleo using his psychic powers to mind control you into fucking his ass when? He won't let you go until you cum inside him and he's making sure you last as long as possible.
>>
>>7453997
And after you cum you're his forever, no mind control needed
>>
File: 1481292711.fetchmonkey_drhtrdt.jpg (134KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481292711.fetchmonkey_drhtrdt.jpg
134KB, 1024x1280px
>>7454045
Sounds like a good life to me. He'd have you fucking him or being fucked by him, switching whenever he wants. Who would ever want to leave?
>>
File: 2e366b320148ea6aa6536dd73df2a5ab.jpg (824KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
2e366b320148ea6aa6536dd73df2a5ab.jpg
824KB, 800x1067px
Long beautiful hair
>>
File: KIMG0553.jpg (254KB, 1440x2164px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0553.jpg
254KB, 1440x2164px
>when you accidentally achieve bara mode
>>
File: 1476807355.guzreuef_elysium.jpg (151KB, 938x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476807355.guzreuef_elysium.jpg
151KB, 938x1280px
>>7454162
While I normally don't really care for Alty's character, this rendition of him is extremely appealing. I wish I could know what hair like this feels like.
>>
File: KTG.png (449KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KTG.png
449KB, 1200x1200px
>>7449587
>List severely-underappreciated artist or name something about yourself that you deeply appreciate!
So, can I shill ,myself a little, yes?
I only started to draw from a really big break and never actually tried to do it with some purpose. Just some scribbles here and there.
But now I want to draw and improve myself making kemo bara.

I have only one art piece at my twitter at the moment(pic related) but there will be new one soon.
So if you are interested feel free to follow Breakthelim1ts, thanks.
I don't have any followers at the moment so it would be nice to have at least someone for a change :p
>>
this thread gave me mojo to write another of Muscle God's shenanigans
>>
File: 6ca85b0c66f04149658fa8d96b02f439.jpg (154KB, 1009x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6ca85b0c66f04149658fa8d96b02f439.jpg
154KB, 1009x1280px
>>7454188
I don't really know who that character is, but the at was to good not to post.

Your pic remains the best though, I just want to run my hands through his hair.

It also makes me want to grow out my own
>>
File: 1446771570.flammars_lion2.jpg (97KB, 744x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1446771570.flammars_lion2.jpg
97KB, 744x1075px
>>7454258
I'm pretty sure the character in your picture is this guy's personal character/fursona: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/m.mcallister88

The pic I posted is just a one-off from the artist (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/guzreuef), but I love him either way.

I wish I could grow long hair, but I'm mixed and have my dad's hair, so I can only grow rather course, curly hair into an afro or brush it into to be more smooth and well kept but still very rough. I just cut my hair too, so now while I feel a lot more refreshed after having a bunch of it for the past half year I also feel kind of naked in a way.

Here's a lion with a mane I wish I could have.
>>
>>7454308
Where can i find all thos
'Your ideal bara is'
I sometimes see something like that on people twitter
>>
File: 1476153740245.png (671KB, 1190x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476153740245.png
671KB, 1190x2000px
>>7454308
Meant to say *brush it to be more smooth.* I'm so sleepy I'm messing up my typing all over the place.

To make up for it here's I saw on barachan of Huntor from Dexter's Laboratory. Rediscovered him somewhat recently and remembered how much I love his design, especially that hair.
>>
>>7454207
Honestly a great start. Just like my chinese drawings.
>>
>>7454321
It was a meme that someone made using the website ShindanMaker. Here's the one in particular: https://en.shindanmaker.com/239610

It's actually kind of fun just throwing in names and seeing results. Another one I tried was the Furry Dad Generator: https://en.shindanmaker.com/523160
They can be interesting if you want a randomized prompt to draw too.
>>
>>7454349
Something as simple as that generator is a great idea bucket for artists if they can't think of something to draw.
>>
>>7454349
>My Furry Dad is an affectionate wolf with a beefy body, they work as a shop keeper.
Nice
>>
>>7454351
It really is, and it's also a nice way to fantasize about sexy furry guys. There's plenty of other one's there too, but the Ideal Bara-Kemono one seems to be the best one. I think the results change every day, so you won't always have the same result.
>>
>>7454364
I got a stylish wolverine with a hairy body who works as a janitor. Now I'm wanting this badly.
>>
File: c2def03bc5d2b81e40bc4e2a8c9b047c.jpg (241KB, 877x1280px) Image search: [Google]
c2def03bc5d2b81e40bc4e2a8c9b047c.jpg
241KB, 877x1280px
>>7454349
>>7454324
I got distracted with the generators, apparently im a jock hamster in animal crossing

Here's another huntor.

I gonna go and try to dream about my husbando now >>7454188
>>
File: 41b83a108a88e04253972bff5acf2107.jpg (148KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
41b83a108a88e04253972bff5acf2107.jpg
148KB, 900x1200px
https://twitter.com/gamma_DH

what does it mean

is he back
>>
>>7454390
Wow. I hope so.
Finally. Took him a while to chill
>>
>>7454390
Seems to be an account he's making to say when he's doing comics for compilation books, or maybe even solo published stuff.
It's a good sign anyway.
>>
>>7454387
Mezcal's Huntor is too sexy to not get hard to.

>>7454390
Holy damn, I hope this means he posts regularly again.
>>
>>7454390
is that fucking hyouun
>>
>>7454349
>Quiet, hairy buffolo working as a blacksmith

Ooh, daddy.
>>
>>7454328
Thank you.
I will try to improve
>>
>>7454207
I like this so far. Just keep practicing ,anon, and you'll find the improvement you seek.
>>
Hot damn I want to touch his body
>>
>>7454477
He looks so soft
>>
>>7454481
That's what I love best about bara. Hard and soft in one manly package. If I could I'd bury my face in his chest fluff and take a whiff of his scent. I bet he'd have an intoxicating musky smell combined with a nice pine shampoo.
>>
Is this the best rendition of Juuichi's butt?
>>
>>7454674
It's a pretty good one.
Wish that damn fundoshi wasn't in the way.
>>
>>7454674
How does this art called japanese make for stickers to print them out and create effect that they are holding them?
>>
>>7454785
I think you're talking about Paperchild art. It's fun.
>>
>>7454807
thanks
>>
File: C3V6yhXUoAAZ_c9.jpg:orig.jpg (110KB, 1100x674px) Image search: [Google]
C3V6yhXUoAAZ_c9.jpg:orig.jpg
110KB, 1100x674px
hey bara-anon, you were lost until you stumbled into this training camp

what do you do
>>
File: C3V-YUSWYAASFxg.jpg:orig.jpg (58KB, 756x871px) Image search: [Google]
C3V-YUSWYAASFxg.jpg:orig.jpg
58KB, 756x871px
I wish more artists are obsessed with Kass
>>
>>7455072
train.
>>
>>7453691
>>7453707
Had to upload to dropbox because apparently 250+mb is too much for any of the other sites I tried.
dl . dropboxusercontent . com / u / 72728206 / Ross2016pack.zip
>>
>>7455159
>250+mb of pure HD Ross goodness
You're a fucking saint, anon. I'd totally suck your dick dry.
>>
File: Kass is cute! CUTE!.png (200KB, 763x777px) Image search: [Google]
Kass is cute! CUTE!.png
200KB, 763x777px
>>7455079
Fuck yeah, can't wait to make some cropped pics and trigger everyone.
>>
>>7455213
>cropposting

The best kind
>>
>>7455213
zelda threads are gonna be fun with kassposting
>>
>>7455213
You got some Kass slit pics?
>>
File: 1483068520.blake.zekky_burb.png (3MB, 2400x2385px) Image search: [Google]
1483068520.blake.zekky_burb.png
3MB, 2400x2385px
>>7455345
Yep.
>>
File: received_1215360805185953.png (473KB, 789x700px) Image search: [Google]
received_1215360805185953.png
473KB, 789x700px
>>7455218
While I do like posting my images, I try to put a limit to it if I'm on a thread that has got my interest. I only my pics if I have something to say.
>>
>>7455362
>>7455394
That's the stuff.
>>
File: 01.jpg (704KB, 1226x1669px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
704KB, 1226x1669px
Gamma is back.

https://twitter.com/gamma_DH
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can someone tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>7455463
Looks like he's doing a comic about the big chested tiger man he made for TASS. That's cool.
>>
>>7455489
Oh wait, there's actually a link to a free 10 page set of drawings of the tiger guy from TASS plus a couple pictures of the gator lifeguard and others. How generous of him.
>>
>>7455526
Just wait for fans to translate it to English and he will go filthy gaijins no steal
>>
>>7455787
Barely anything worth translating though. The tiger's sucking a fat dick what else do you need to know?
>>
>>7455846
that depends

>Fake of X
>>
File: 2c702f7d6cad4c8b80923e2fce90214e.jpg (490KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2c702f7d6cad4c8b80923e2fce90214e.jpg
490KB, 713x1000px
tfw no orc husband
>>
File: FAKE_OF_X_006.png (308KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
FAKE_OF_X_006.png
308KB, 643x900px
>>7455860
I remember that stuff

>finally, some Wolf bara doujin
>ends up having feels
>>
File: tumblr_oixev0Cs3c1vtyxzuo1_1280.jpg (415KB, 1146x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oixev0Cs3c1vtyxzuo1_1280.jpg
415KB, 1146x1280px
>>
File: C3WVIVwVYAACfp8.jpg (43KB, 900x698px) Image search: [Google]
C3WVIVwVYAACfp8.jpg
43KB, 900x698px
New eto/ink art. I bet that boner stinks real nicely.
>>
>>7455488
>Why are gay men attracted to men that look like men?
We might like guys, but we at least aren't faggots.
>>
>>7456126
>Implying there's anything masculine about being a fat slob who can't take care of themselves or do so much as stop shoving cupcakes into their face hole.

Haha, nice joke.
>>
File: fgsgds.png (701KB, 699x619px) Image search: [Google]
fgsgds.png
701KB, 699x619px
>>7456191
>implying it's still not leaps and bounds more masculine than faggots in frills
I mean you're free to try to convince me otherwise, but you might as well cure cancer if you're going to do the impossible.
>>
File: 1385695530.vetrowolf_com121.png.jpg (111KB, 957x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1385695530.vetrowolf_com121.png.jpg
111KB, 957x1280px
No running in the pool, kids
>>
>>7456215
wasn't this proven to be false
>>
>>7456296
No, but 1% Bodyfatfags go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE whenever there is an implication that they're not THE IDEAL UBERMENSH OF STRENGTH and that if they had more bodyfat they'd be stronger
>>
>>7456215
Carrying a heavy weight and not being about to do anything else isn't exactly considered peak physical condition and isn't useful for anything else.

Look at the two posts above >>7456126

Those are just obese guys.
>>
>>7456328
I mean, bodybuilders still have strength and hell, they show strongman build in off season even.

It's as bad as "lel bodybuilders have small penises" shit
>>
>>7456331
You're missing the point of the post; guys that look like guys > fags in frills.
>>
>The EWW HOW CAN YOU LIKE BIG GUYS shit is even coming to this thread

Back to /fit/ and /lgbt/ with you.
>>
>>7456191
>>7456215

Fat slobs who can't take care of themselves and have no respect for their own body are disgusting and do not belong in /bara/. There's a massive difference between fatass slob and musclegut though.

>>7456296

Uhh, wut?
>>
>>7456358
>that look like guys > fags in frills.

Most guys aren't either blobs or traps. Average build dudes > fatties and girlyfags
>>
>>7456386
agreed
>>
>>7456386
Yeah but bear-mode > average builds.
>>
>>7456402
>bear-mode > average builds.

You do realize that "bear" is synonymous with "fat", right?
>>
>>7456476
fat is synonymous with fat. Bearmode implies muscle with a bit of fat over it. Jesus christ do you even /fit/?
>>
File: tumblr_okjctfczOc1tglj1ro1_500.jpg (46KB, 460x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okjctfczOc1tglj1ro1_500.jpg
46KB, 460x665px
Geez you people will argue over anything
>>
File: body types.jpg (172KB, 1230x947px) Image search: [Google]
body types.jpg
172KB, 1230x947px
>>7456191
Why aren't (You) in your /gfur/ containment thread?
>>
>>7456487
Look at all these fatties. For fuck's sake fatass Kevin Smith is a "bear"

>>7449887
>>7449984
>>7450764
>>7451174
>>7452180
>>7452503
>>7452571
>>7452585
>>7452763
>>7453052
>>7453472
>>7454373
>>7454674
>>7456091
>>7456098

>/fit/

Haha, that gaggle of retards is dumber than dog shit.
>>
>>7456578
>no one likes Ahnuld mode

faggots
>>
File: Grizzly bath.png (557KB, 994x714px) Image search: [Google]
Grizzly bath.png
557KB, 994x714px
>>7456571
Yeah. I just want to pad my beefcake folder with more bears, literal or otherwise.
On a somewhat related note, has anyone seen Shirokuma Cafe? Thoughts on Grizzly?
>>
>>7456608
/feral/
>>
>>7456571
who's the artist?
>>
>>7456578
2C and 3D are toppest tier
>>
>>7453784
Torso seems just a tad short
>>
>>7453121

be careful with weed it'll turn you gay
>>
File: tumblr_oijf8lUhBf1rj33ufo2_1280.jpg (100KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oijf8lUhBf1rj33ufo2_1280.jpg
100KB, 1200x1200px
>>7456625
https://twitter.com/pcste5fje

>>7456578
I can never figure out where I would fall on this, it would either be C1, C2, or D2, but I can't tell
>>
File: 60848022_p0.png (344KB, 739x928px) Image search: [Google]
60848022_p0.png
344KB, 739x928px
>>7456608
I dont want to fuck Grizzly.

I want to marry Grizzly, and make love.
>>
>>7456226
>>7456226
I would do that so I could just draw his attention to me
>>
>>7456974
My nigga. Perfect husbando material, Grizzly.
>>
>You get isekai'd to a world full of Beastmen but with your memories in tact and you get to start over as a baby

Real talk, would you abuse the shit out of being a kid so you could peep on beast dudes or touch them lewdly
>>
File: Tatsuki-Midoriya.jpg (138KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuki-Midoriya.jpg
138KB, 774x1032px
Tatsuki is the perfect husbando, and I want to marry him!
>>
>>7456098
Can this man be any more based?
>>
File: lets.jpg (41KB, 631x350px) Image search: [Google]
lets.jpg
41KB, 631x350px
>>7457029
Beyond perfect.
>>
>>7457030
this is too lewd
>>
File: e90c0a11a754f38ff5ef9778f5dd1697.jpg (163KB, 1200x1131px) Image search: [Google]
e90c0a11a754f38ff5ef9778f5dd1697.jpg
163KB, 1200x1131px
>>7456578
>2D
>ideal /bara/

No. What is even bara about any of the sub 3 options there?
>>
File: magan by gamma-g.jpg (547KB, 1226x1669px) Image search: [Google]
magan by gamma-g.jpg
547KB, 1226x1669px
I had missed Gamma's stuff.

I want to eat Magan's ass all day long.
>>
File: sketch1.png (759KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1.png
759KB, 2000x2000px
Tell me /bara/ is it thick enough?
>>
>>7457802
I'd say beef up the arms a bit but you're on the right track.
>>
>>7457802
Yes, now add definition.
>>
>>7452538
I want to say yes, but only if he stays consistently hot through his ages
>>
>>7457819
>>7457816
Excellent. Then I will proceed.
>>
How would you define bara? I wanna say manly-looking guys, but sometimes I really like when they have a nice belly to them.
>>
>>7457962
Big guys but not obese or super hyper ripped.

There can be prettyboi baras as well, like Kass.
>>
>>7457962
"Musclegut" seems to be the go-to. All fat and no muscle isn't bara, and neither is just anything with muscle (so tumblr-tier definitions of "bara women" are straight out.). Burly guys.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>7457962
Bara is manly guys porn.
Look at FMA alchemist anime for example .
One is a typical bodybuilder type the other is a strongman. Both can be considered bara.
I would say it is not cinsider bara when there is more fat to the man than there is to muscles.
>>
>>7457984
>>7457988
>>7457999
That's pretty much how I exactly feel, but sometimes there's an occasional fatfur that looks really manly...what is that called?
>>
File: IMG_5386.jpg (122KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5386.jpg
122KB, 566x800px
>>7457962
I define it as anything muscluar, musclegut, or chubby. Basically big guys that aren't obese.
>>
>>7458077
Nice.
>>
>>7456126
>replying to Mr. Kown seriously and aggressively
Also, wouldn't being attracted to the "top" male make you the bottom and therefore more of a faggot?
>>
File: thistriggersbara.jpg (157KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thistriggersbara.jpg
157KB, 838x1200px
When did bara become this autistic. Can't you all just post bigger men instead of sperging out?
>>
File: 6ec21b906c9ac67778b518d2a0a28ee6.jpg (245KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
6ec21b906c9ac67778b518d2a0a28ee6.jpg
245KB, 1000x751px
Who gives a fuck, post men.
>>
>>7458844
naw, just makes you gay.
>>
File: 26ec3f63f73339dea820c5883a7aae0b.jpg (244KB, 813x1000px) Image search: [Google]
26ec3f63f73339dea820c5883a7aae0b.jpg
244KB, 813x1000px
>>
File: C3VjwguUcAY8P_J.jpg (134KB, 731x708px) Image search: [Google]
C3VjwguUcAY8P_J.jpg
134KB, 731x708px
I want to [spoiler]marry[/spoiler] Kamui
>>
File: C3L5EHJUEAAFWoa.jpg (73KB, 859x648px) Image search: [Google]
C3L5EHJUEAAFWoa.jpg
73KB, 859x648px
The cutest!
>>
File: C3UiVi2UcAA1zR4.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
C3UiVi2UcAA1zR4.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
The lewdest!
>>
>>7458897

There's threads specifically for fatfag shit. Maybe you'll have better luck there.
>>
File: c32fbd16f5bce824ccc9b4b260862b15.jpg (104KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c32fbd16f5bce824ccc9b4b260862b15.jpg
104KB, 900x1200px
Dis guy...
>>
File: 06.jpg (317KB, 1280x1831px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
317KB, 1280x1831px
Now I'm not saying leomon made me realize I was also into dudes, but I'm not going to deny that my first lewd dream was of him either.
>>
File: 136530726662.png (2MB, 856x1086px) Image search: [Google]
136530726662.png
2MB, 856x1086px
>>
>>7459698
Digimon made a lot of us into furries, you were either into Leomon or Weregarurumon
>>
>>7459698

You're gonna have to sauce me, famdango.
>>
File: 00.jpg (282KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
282KB, 1280x1780px
>>7459838
No clue. I just saved the images.
>>
File: 01.jpg (280KB, 1280x1786px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
280KB, 1280x1786px
>>7459862
>>
File: 02.jpg (274KB, 1280x1933px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
274KB, 1280x1933px
>>7459874
>>
File: 03.jpg (232KB, 1280x1824px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
232KB, 1280x1824px
>>7459895
>>
File: 1392867647032.jpg (88KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1392867647032.jpg
88KB, 500x667px
>>
File: 07.jpg (315KB, 1280x1970px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
315KB, 1280x1970px
>>7459902
>>
File: C3WNz0qUMAA6KN2.jpg (101KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
C3WNz0qUMAA6KN2.jpg
101KB, 600x780px
Beautiful! A lovely boy!
>>
File: 1485308369485.jpg (79KB, 768x987px) Image search: [Google]
1485308369485.jpg
79KB, 768x987px
>>
File: 1482463075082.jpg (44KB, 780x630px) Image search: [Google]
1482463075082.jpg
44KB, 780x630px
>>7457962
The "bara" term is rather subjective and there's hardly a general consensus on what is considered "bara", just like the term "furry".

In my opinion, I think the only two things that defines bara or not is if some character has muscles, real muscles, and if the relantioship and sex are gay. Masculinity helps too, but I have seen characters who have great muscles, but act normally and don't really show the features of how a male would act with masculinity.
>>
File: 08.jpg (264KB, 1280x1869px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
264KB, 1280x1869px
>>7460211
I'd have to say that masculinity is definitely a part of it.
>>
I think it doesn't help that people assume when an artist who mostly draws muscley or musclegut characters suddenly draw obese/fat ones, they think it's also bara
>>
>>7460516

That could be a factor, people getting too caught up on the artist, rather than the material.
>>
File: C23pTaUUQAAYMkW.jpg (105KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
C23pTaUUQAAYMkW.jpg
105KB, 640x900px
what if kamui was fat
>>
>>7460664
Kamui go to the gym.
>>
File: 1450387221472-2.jpg (291KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1450387221472-2.jpg
291KB, 1000x1100px
I always considered bigger guys as part of bara as long as they have a good balance of muscle to go with fat. Now if the guy's obese with rolls of fat and flabby arms/legs then it's not bara.
>>
File: tumblr_o2vk72QcUE1s9zd3to1_1280.jpg (286KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2vk72QcUE1s9zd3to1_1280.jpg
286KB, 1280x1536px
>>7460881
They're cute.
[spoiler]Iwano draw the best fatties[/spoiler]
>>
>>7460607
for instance, fags here post gamma's fat stuff because "it's gamma's art!"

it's like they forget he just draws gays, and gamma has drawn a diverse bodyset
>>
>>7457802
Nice! I agree with >>7457816 on the arms, but you're doing good.
>>
File: tumblr_nxkc8v57rq1t5dplko4_1280.png (114KB, 836x743px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxkc8v57rq1t5dplko4_1280.png
114KB, 836x743px
>>7460903
As long as they're still beefy and and gross doughboys then go for it, friend.
>>
>>7460903
I like this artist but I wish they'd tone down the fat. It can be good sometimes but it's usually too much. Needs more muscle
>>
File: IMG_20170129_212404494_HDR.jpg (873KB, 1400x2092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_212404494_HDR.jpg
873KB, 1400x2092px
*smack*

Some anon on the other thread remarked how underused pirates are in bara so I gave it a try
As usual I'd appreciate criticism
>>
File: C28oxrDUoAEqYNd.jpg (145KB, 1053x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C28oxrDUoAEqYNd.jpg
145KB, 1053x1200px
>>7461065
weight gain is his stuff, he doesn't draw much muscles, and when he does they doesn't last long.
i like his fatties but when it's too fat i just, nope.
>>
File: 1482175429.kikuro_com-croups1.jpg (167KB, 1097x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482175429.kikuro_com-croups1.jpg
167KB, 1097x1280px
>>7461076
That's pretty cute. Glad to see you doing more art. You're far more committed than me.

Also, more pirates are always good.
>>
>>7461099
The picture you posted is a good middle ground between the two. I'd give him a big hug.
>>
File: Gamma.jpg (76KB, 728x281px) Image search: [Google]
Gamma.jpg
76KB, 728x281px
>>7451112
>One of the reasons it halted was because of the main artist for the game going on a crusade against foreigners who pirated his other comics

What? The only thing Gamma G did in Morenatsu was design the characters, and he left the project right after doing that. His internet ragequit had nothing to do with Morenatsu being dropped.
>>
>>7461076
Nice! I honestly have no criticism, it looks neat.
>>
File: 1478838504.kikuro_com-croup2.png (1MB, 1200x937px) Image search: [Google]
1478838504.kikuro_com-croup2.png
1MB, 1200x937px
Overly gay looking unicorns. Why are you staring, anon?
>>
>>7461410
As much as I hate rainbow shit I still want to fuck these two
>>
>>7461076
The faces are a bit off
>>
File: 30033b5_u18chan.jpg (177KB, 700x965px) Image search: [Google]
30033b5_u18chan.jpg
177KB, 700x965px
>>
>>7451483
I can only download a handful of images with that link, unfortunately
>>
>>7461637
Kihu's amazing, bu isn't he kind of a fuck or something? I remember multiple people having problems with him...
>>
File: 1485454981.kartos_behemoth.jpg (149KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1485454981.kartos_behemoth.jpg
149KB, 1280x853px
He's showing off for you
>>
>all these massive faggots arguing over what "is and isn't bara"

Get over it, autists: we're on /trash/ either way. Just post kemohomo husbandos.
>>
>>7461748
It's working, I want to worship him...
>>
File: 1485362451947-1.jpg (146KB, 1130x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1485362451947-1.jpg
146KB, 1130x1051px
>tfw fapping to gamma's magan comic
>tfw fapping to some new stuff by gamma
based i'm so glad he's back
>>
>>7461947
How do you think Magan's pits smell like?
>>
File: 1484813720419-2.jpg (185KB, 1109x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484813720419-2.jpg
185KB, 1109x1200px
>>7461975
heaven and freshly cutted grass
>>
>>7461975
Like an armpit?
>>
>>7461975
Citrus shampoo
>>
>>7461159
>>7461291
Thanks for the input!

>>7461452
Guess so. In my defense rhinos are kinda hard to pull off because of the horns and I have no previous experience with them, but having a hard time with any expression other than 'mildly aroused' or 'relieved' is 100% on me, I should practice that.
>>
File: C3RkbJCUYAAjg84.jpg (188KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3RkbJCUYAAjg84.jpg
188KB, 826x1200px
>almost no drawings of your TASS husbando
i love you azazel ;;
>>
>>7462117
Why is there barely any art of that Hanzo-looking motherfucker from TASS either?? He's hot
>>
File: 579a2a9a95a20a4ad3f85c7baa0a1180.jpg (290KB, 2000x1857px) Image search: [Google]
579a2a9a95a20a4ad3f85c7baa0a1180.jpg
290KB, 2000x1857px
>>7462100
Take you time dude, pretty good so far. Faces takes a lot of time to get right.
>>
File: 1471446030.kalchivo_ohh.png (592KB, 800x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1471446030.kalchivo_ohh.png
592KB, 800x1173px
More like this please
>>
File: 60867389_p2_master1200.jpg (341KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
60867389_p2_master1200.jpg
341KB, 1200x833px
>>7462117
I know your pain anon ;_;
Kamui is hogging all the fanart.
>>
>>7462117
>>7462509
I'm unfamiliar with this. Who's this cute boy?
>>
>>7461947
>gamma G Magan Comic

where can i see this?
>>
File: Azazel1.jpg (130KB, 513x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Azazel1.jpg
130KB, 513x1042px
>>7462522
Character from Tokyo Afterschool Summoners
>>
File: Azazel2.jpg (280KB, 1044x750px) Image search: [Google]
Azazel2.jpg
280KB, 1044x750px
>>7462522
>>7462585
>>
oh pls, the bird monk has no fanart too
>>
File: 60867389_p1_master1200.jpg (548KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60867389_p1_master1200.jpg
548KB, 600x1200px
>>
this thread is waiting to die
>>
File: 1393798514452.png (338KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1393798514452.png
338KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1474756023461.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1474756023461.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>want to request Kass to some artist
>have no idea what I want with him

SEND SUGGESTIONS
E
N
D

H
E
L
P

No fetishes, by the way.
>>
This threads goin down
>>
File: kass.png (927KB, 1051x973px) Image search: [Google]
kass.png
927KB, 1051x973px
>>7462710
All the porn I've seen of him so far is him solo, so maybe ask for him fucking/getting fucked for a change.
>>
>>7462710
rubbing his dick/balls with his accordion
>>
>>7462585
>>7462601
>>7462621
Oh he's beautiful
>>
>>7462917
https://wiki.housamo.xyz/Azazel
>>
>>7462585
>>7462601
>>7462621
Are they trying to make purple into kemono
>>
>>7463048
*People
>>
>>7462979
>https://wiki.housamo.xyz/Azazel
Lovely boy. Hopefully he gets more love and art.
>>
>>7462710
Where's the bondage for Kass
>>
Are there any cute boars in housamo yet?
>>
Someone should make that new thread
>>
>>7463287
I will make one then. Hold on.
>>
>>7463348

here
>>
>>7456098
How can one man basically press all of my buttons every time he releases a new picture?
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 158

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.