[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General Previous Thread: >>7264898 Cucks:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 141

File: 1480185622502.jpg (478KB, 1200x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1480185622502.jpg
478KB, 1200x1411px
/ntr/ - Netorare General

Previous Thread: >>7264898

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

>and remember, no matter what, she'll ALWAYS love you...
>>
File: tomoko.gif (3MB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.gif
3MB, 560x315px
1st for my waifu > your waifu
>>
Waifus should be collared up and made pets to bulls!
>>
>>7368335
Agreed. Cucks only deserve to pet their waifus. Leave things like breeding to the professionals.
>>
What if you are a bull that wants to cuck the girl by fucking the guy?
>>
>>7368462
We do that too. As long as the guy is at least as cute as the girl he's trying to cuck. Obviously if he isn't I'd just fuck his waifu instead.
>>
Lets play a game /ntr/

Bulls: Post pictures of waifu you'd like to cuck someone with.
Cucks: If you see a waifu, and she's yours or you're interested, say so.

I'll go first~
>>
>>7368776
Smart game senpai, cucks are such shy bunnies.
>>
>>7368825
This worked out very well in the last thread, lets hoping the magic happens again!~
>>
File: 7686786.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7686786.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>7368776
>>
>>7368776
Surely, no one would marry this disgusting sow.
>>
File: 59199816_p0.png (404KB, 1340x2191px) Image search: [Google]
59199816_p0.png
404KB, 1340x2191px
>>7368776
You know she wants to try it, just not with you.
>>
>>7368324
My waifu IS your waifu
>>
File: 1484798526348.jpg (18KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484798526348.jpg
18KB, 351x351px
>>7369419
Back off, Tomoko is mine.
>>
File: rt2R7OL.jpg (86KB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
rt2R7OL.jpg
86KB, 1024x660px
>>7369295
>Still no stories that have included rimming
#Justice4buttplay
>>
So, the bull who approached me in the last thread got cold feet. Here's my waifu. Any takers?
>>
>>7369571
That's quite a stocking stuffer. I don't know who could get scared of a cute girl like that.
>>
>>7369679
I'm glad you think she's cute! She's the best, really. Even though she can be very demanding sometimes... I do my best to pamper her with money and sweets.
>>
>>7369755
Demanding, what do you mean? Taking care of your girl should be like she's a child. It's great to see her happy, but ultimately you're the one that has the final say. Don't tell me she wears the pants?
>>
>>7369815
I do what she tells me to do, and more. It's kind of humiliating, but at the same time, I love it. Having her boss me around is kind of exciting, you know?
>>
>>7369870
Eh, I can understand. Sometimes letting the girl take control is fun for me, but it's because it's a change from the usual. And it definitely stops outside the bedroom.

What does she make you do? Surely not anything too bad. I'd have to tell her to cut it out if I felt it was out of line.
>>
>>7369906
Oh, simple things really... She makes me go to the store to buy her sweets, ah... I also pay for her bills...
Oh, and she sometimes... Makes fun of me. Dresses me up like her and makes fun of my... Y-you know.
In any case, I'm fine with it, and am in on all of it as much as she is!
>>
>>7369954
Wow. I mean, jeez. Well, at least the sex is good, right? She seems like a pretty sexy girl despite her crappy attitude. I'm sure I could put her in her place though.
>>
>>7369978
Yeah, I think having sex with her would feel really good... I wouldn't know however, I haven't even dared to ask her if she'd like to do it with me. I'm afraid I'd disappoint her...
>>
>>7370012
Well, I could be polite here, but honestly I wouldn't even bother asking her. You're just a walking wallet and dress-up doll to her. She hasn't asked to fuck you because she doesn't want to, and she'd probably laugh if you brought it up. She makes fun of your dick, right? It's because she hasn't seen a real one. At this point I wouldn't even say she has a boyfriend, so I'm going to make a pass at her and see what happens. Should be fun.
>>
>>7370066
Oh...
Well, maybe there's a chance if I'm really good to her!
...Are you going to try and hit on her? Can I watch?
>>
>>7370116
If you say so. And yeah, I'm coming over. Tell her a MAN wants to meet her. Go ahead and watch. You're probably going to be wearing a dress anyway, so it's not like I'll feel uncomfortable, like a guy taking the urinal next to you, or something.
>>
>>7370185
Got it! I'll let her know you'll be here soon! ...Is there anything you'd like her or I to wear? ...J-just out of curiosity, you know!
>>
>>7370221
Nah. Tell her to surprise me. Pick out her best for both of you. Who knows, you may end up looking better than her!
>>
>>7370221
>>7370245
Thought you didn't like cold feet?
>>
>>7368420
Are cleanups allowed too? It's like petting your waifu for a job well done..but with your tongue!
>>
>>7372303
Only if the breeder says it's okay. We wouldn't want the seed getting all washed away and needing to inseminate her again, would we?
>>
File: Sneak.jpg (158KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Sneak.jpg
158KB, 850x850px
>>7372338
Bulls seem to shoot a large amount, it should be safe to clean up the splattered tummy area, maybe even a little deeper. Infact they probably won't even be able to tell the difference, they don't need to know.
>>
>>7372575
You never know, some cucks can be voracious in their appetite for creampied pussy. Obviously places like the tummy, mouth, and breasts are all safe to clean up. In fact, your pet may even find it very enjoyable.

...You seem to be speaking from experience though. Perhaps you have a pet in need of some professional care?
>>
File: GS06QOc.jpg (1MB, 2143x2844px) Image search: [Google]
GS06QOc.jpg
1MB, 2143x2844px
>>7372629
Ah I didn't even think of the mouth, I want to clean her tongue too.
No experience actually, I just can't help imagine cleaning up a sticky mess or her sweat from a session with a bull when servicing my waifu. Since I can't give a great experience it seems only fair to try and get good at oral. My waifu was used in my first post, the beautiful Nero.
>>
>>7372912
She really is beautiful. Since it's her first experience being fucked by a bull and cleaned up by her cuck, I'll make sure to fuck her until she's exhausted, and dripping with fluids for you to lick. Let's start with that mouth. Come on Nero, show me how well you can use your tongue. Make sure you tease out enough cum so that you can share with Anon.
>>
>>7372912
She definitely deserves a nice tight collar from a bull who'll treat her right~
>>
File: tumblr_o9hv4gKUBh1uugqoto1_500.png (112KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9hv4gKUBh1uugqoto1_500.png
112KB, 500x650px
>>7368776
>>
>>7370245
>>7370713
(Aaah. Sorry. Managed to fall asleep due to it being so late.)
Got it! I'll go ask her to dress up for you. See you in a few, sir!
>I hang up and move on to pick my waifu and I some clothes. Once you'd arrive, you'd find the voluptuous Stocking tied up and blindfolded into her bed, wearing nothing but heart-shaped nipple pasties and a single tape over her pussy. Other than that, she was completely in the nude.
>I however, sat next to her bed, dressed up in her usual attire, a a black dress along with a wig and some makeup.
>>
My waifu is a (pure) boy!
>>
>>7375988
That guy is the biggest cumslut in the kingdom, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>7376039
Felix isn't a cumslut. Shut up.
>>
>>7376073
Oh please, why do you think he puts on that whole crossdressing act?
He's addicted to cocks, at least, that's what he was saying when I was with him in that tavern last night.
>>
>>7375918
(It's okay!)
>As you admit me into your mistress's bedroom, I'm a little shocked.
Huh. I guess she's the type to always be extreme then.
>I eye you up and down.
Well, at least the things she would wear normally are pretty. I did think you were her for a second.
>I sat down on the bed beside the immobilized girl. First, I teasingly traced my hand along her body, down her side and across the smooth, delicate thighs that weren't hidden by her trademark stockings.
>>
>>7376092
I'm going to stop listening to your lies now. Go away.
Felix likes dicks, but that doesn't mean that he'd do anything outside our relationship.
>>
>>7376132
'likes' is an understatement. He wandered into the pub I frequent, begging ever male in there for a cock to suck. Like a bitch in heat.
I guess it's his animalistic side~
>>
>>7376117
>I nervously watch as you approach my tied up, helpless waifu.
Y-yeah... She asked me to leave her like that. It's kind of weird, isn't it? I mean... She bosses me around but look at her now! ...I could do anything I want with her. But I'd rather not. I'll leave it up to you.
>Stocking gasps in excitement once she feeld you trail your hand across her thick thighs. She smiles, but also seems more or less impatient. She tries to break out of her bonds to get to you faster.
Um... Just so you know, sir. Her vagina is off-limits.
>>
>>7376185
Hmm.
>I step over to the front of the bed, in front of Stocking's crotch, and spread her legs. I slide my fingers along the line where the meat of her thighs meets her pelvis, slowly back and forth.
Is that true, Stocking? Are you saving your pussy for someone special?
>She wiggles around in her handcuffs again.
Hmhm. You asked to be tied up, but you're desperate to be touched so bad. I guess having him wait on you all the time has made you impatient.
>Though I tease her, it's obvious from taking a look at my pants that I'm as ready to go as she is. Luckily she's blindfolded.
>>
>>7376253
>Stocking rapidly shakes her head at your question, as the gag made her unable to speak for now.
Ah... It was my decision, actually... I don't think she minds the tape though!
>I make my way next to you two to get a better view of the action before starting to casually rub my 3,8 inches underneath my dress.
>>
>>7376336
Well, if she didn't stop you once you put on the tape, she must have agreed. It's fine, we have plenty of other ways to have fun tonight, Stocking.
>I leave her on the bed and walk over to you, tipping your chin up to meet my eyes to bring you out of the masturbatory haze.
You. Since Stocking is indisposed tonight, I'm going to be taking over as your master. Get her ass ready for me. We wouldn't want your little Stocking's butt to get ruined, right? Get to it.
>I push you towards her, reflexively giving an encouraging slap on the butt as I forgot what gender you were. I step back to the bed, dropping my pants and climbing on top of the mattress. I sit down on Stocking's collar, facing towards you, and start massaging her breasts. They're extremely fun to play with, rolling around on her chest, her nipples straining against their little pasties to get my attention.
>>
Anyone got a link to the discord?
>>
File: 1484011853773.png (1MB, 976x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484011853773.png
1MB, 976x1600px
such a soft girl
>>
>>7376538
We don't have one, and we dont want one.
>>
>>7377258
this
>>
File: 1473726458790.png (525KB, 563x779px) Image search: [Google]
1473726458790.png
525KB, 563x779px
bump
>>
File: 2e567a9642c32d37245bf03bc0a2d5dd.jpg (674KB, 1236x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2e567a9642c32d37245bf03bc0a2d5dd.jpg
674KB, 1236x1000px
>>7378785
-ing your waifu's cervix
>>
That Lillie stuff in the last thread was good with all the kissing.
>>
>>7375657
Why would you post a wonderful girl like Yukari in a thread like this? She's got her problems but she'd never turn her back on her man like some of these sluts.
>>
>>7379729
Agreed. Sometimes you want to just pin the cuck's waifu down like an animal and fuck her silly, and other times you want to tease her (and him) for a while.
>>
JUST
>>
File: 1473266715900.png (738KB, 750x940px) Image search: [Google]
1473266715900.png
738KB, 750x940px
>>7368776
>>
>>7381126
>there are bulls in the thread but they ignore you
what's the point of these threads then? even if you don't want to commit to a rp we can still post lewd banter
>>
>>7381535
Sometimes the waifus posted just do nothing for me.
>>
>>7381535
That's a cute butt. It would look great with a cock in it.
>>
>>7381581
you're certainly upfront about what you want, but this butt is strictly off limits
>>
>>7381612
Now the thing is you say that, but you can probably smell the cum on her breath from all the cocks she sucks. Is it willful ignorance or are you really that dumb?
>>
>>7381535
Jeez, she must need to get fucked BAD if you're searching that hard.

>>7381612
So pussy only? She trying to get knocked up?
>>
>>7381635
so what if i can smell it? we have a happy relationship

>>7381637
nothing that extreme, we just wanted to try something different
>>
>>7381698
And by 'we' you mean 'she' and by 'something different' you mean 'getting stuffed with cocks'. Got it. Well, glad I could help at least. She took a little... convincing but once I had her going on my cock she got into it pretty fast. You've got a cute slut on your hands, you know that?
>>
>>7381698
So all the other guys haven't used her pussy until now? Wow, it must be really tight then. It seems we have two men here that want to have some fun with your girlfriend. That should be double the amount of cock she'll need to ruin her pussy beyond any use for you.
>>
>>7381716
she's not a slut, in fact we can only do things like this because her love for me is so pure.

i know i'm a useless loser in bed, i have no problems with her making me kiss her after she's sucked guys off.. honest.

>>7381723
she's a virgin.. why do you ask?
>>
>>7381817
If she's a virgin and you care so much, you should make sure her first time is with someone that can actually satisfy her. That is to say, not you.
>>
>>7381817
A virgin? Even better. Your girlfriend is going to be losing her virginity today. Her tight, mint condition pussy is going to be stretched further than you ever could. Since you could never satisfy her anyway, it's obvious that we should make sure her first time is as good as every other time afterward. If you took her virginity, she'd probably think sex is meant to be boring, and go back to using nothing but her ass.
>>
>>7381817
How does she feel about black guys?
Asking for a friend, think nothing of it. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>7381832
to tell you the truth i don't just want to give her away, i love her with all my heart and will latch onto her as hard as i can.. but nothing will make me cum more than having her pulled away from me.

>>7381878
this is a bit lewd, i'm rubbing her pussy now and she's getting excited.. she can't even fit one of my fingers in, so i can't being to imagine what you guys will do to her. please spare her

>>7381891
she doesn't mind, but like all other men she wants her first time to be natural. i'll suck the cum out as contraception, as she's ordered.
>>
>>7381927
I'll be honest, I don't really care if you cum. Or if she cums, though that's basically guaranteed. I care that I'm going to cum deep inside her, and you're probably going to be too late cleaning her out. Then one or two other guys are doing the same. Then it's your turn to worry.
>>
>>7381927
Good. Do a good job getting her ready for us. It would be pretty disappointing if we tried to fuck her and couldn't even fit inside. And it seems we have three men here now. You better have some good sucking abilities, since you'll probably be cleaning out at least 3 creampies. Now, let's get your little princess out here and break her in.
>>
>>7381955
I-i can just call it off can't i? as of now her fat bottom is in my hands. nothing you can do about it

>>7382018
i don't know i'm having cold feet, she's my high school sweet heart. can't we just forget about this?
>>
>>7382053
How does she feel about it though, anon? I think she'd love to feel a few fat cocks inside her. This may be out of your hands, even if her butt is currently in them.
>>
>>7382089
don't twist words around, and it doesn't matter

even if she sits with her legs wide open she's staying right here on my lap.
>>
>>7382162
Alright, guess I'm just going to have to fuck her there. Hey, at least you get to feel every little fidget as I make her cum her fucking brains out.
>>
>>7382053
Haha. That's a funny joke. The resistance is as weak as that little strip of cloth over her pussy. Gone in one thrust.

>>7382162
That's cool. Your lap will make a nice cushion. I just hope I'm not too rough and crush your little dick underneath her.
>>
This fetish is hurting me and my life
>>
>>7382232
We need details.
>>
File: e4c0bec03e4ba05ba8ae5e058a6fee37.jpg (356KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e4c0bec03e4ba05ba8ae5e058a6fee37.jpg
356KB, 755x1000px
>>7382183
alright, we'll do things that way

>anon lays back and spreads her legs so the bull can get a good look, rubbing up and down her ass and thighs while she shivers in anticipation

looks nice doesn't she, i love the smell of her pussy but it's never smelled this intense before. I love my disloyal girlfriend

>>7382208
my cock is so useless, you shouldn't even think about it. in fact mashing her body weight into my puny cock is encouraged
>>
>>7382264
>Anon pulls his cock out, already pretty damn hard from the show. He rubs the head along her pussy, then steps back and swiftly sinks a finger in
Well, that resistance didn't last long. I think you're more of a slut than she is.
>>
>>7382264
Good boy. I'll let the other guy go first.
>I climb up on the chair, straddling both you and your girlfriend between my legs.
Be a good boyfriend and help your girlfriend suck me off, okay?
>I say as I undo my pants and let my cock tumble out in front of her nervous face.
>>
>>7382296
she looks like she wants it.. um what should i call you?

>anon dick was covered in Rikka's juices, he looked to be in distress as he clenched his fist at his side while 2 men ravaged the girl who had smiled and stood at his side not 10 minutes ago, now completely ignoring him.

>>7382323
what do you mean by help?

>Rikka had already begun to service the man's cock, having her breast violently played with by the man

what should i call you by the way?
>>
File: 1484367894724.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1484367894724.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>7382243
Me and my gf are very sexually open, we both encourage eachother to speak our fantasies no matter what they are. Even if one of us doesn't like the others kink, we wouldn't judge eachother and it was at least worth a try.
Of course I still held back with the NTR fetish, however sometimes you just get so horny that you can't restrain yourself anymore and I told her I sometimes fantasize about my friend fucking her in secret. Needless to say I regretted this immediately after.
She jokingly called me a pervert with that smug look on her face and she liked that I came out with something new. Shortly afterwards she just grinned and told me 'you do know he looks pretty good right? maybe we already have' and then we went for round 2 which has never happened before. After that she apologized and told me she was just joking to fuel my fetish and I believe her.
But still I feel now that she knows this I can not trust her anymore. I mean I know I can trust her but somehow I can't anymore and it's really sad to me. I should never have revealed this to her
>>
>>7382411
>Anon decides to keep fingering Rikka, to make the point that the man can't even man can't even do that right. With a little work, he's able to get a shuddered moan out of her before retracting his now slick finger.
Tell me, has she ever made noises like that for you?
>>
>>7382411
Sir's fine. Your girlfriend will probably be calling me master, but you're not at that level yet.

Normally I might even ask you to suck it too, but I'm not sure you're ready. She can barely fit the thing in her mouth. She needs some help. Try pushing, comforting her, whatever works. You know her better than me.
>I motion to her head. The little girl can barely fit anything into her mouth past the tip, forcing her to simply kiss and circle the head of my cock with her tongue. She tries her best to push deeper, but that only results in a fit of coughing. Her tits are reddening from the rough handling they're getting at my hands, being smooshed, massaged, and fondled.
>>
>>7382476
No sir, um is it possible if i could taste her juices? she's never leaked so much before, and they smell so good from here

>anon was still unsure about the whole thing, he clung to his waifu's waist like a child

>>7382515
okay sir, and i'll do my best

>anon wipes the tears from his waifu's eyes, he tilts Rikka's head properly as the bull makes his first attempt to enter her throat. she winces from the pain and bucks her small frame, as the bull pulls out so she can catch her breath momentarily.
>>
>>7382586
>The anon refuses, wiping his fingers off on her shirt.
Much as I'd like to continue, I need to get going. I guess your friend her gets to claim her instead.
>>
>>7382586
Oh, did you hear that? It looks like it's just us now. But I don't know... Rikka is having so much trouble with this cock in just her mouth, I don't think she's ready to get her pussy fucked. What do you think, Rikka? Surely this cock is too massive for your little ol' pussy... right?
>As she sat and tried to regain her composure, I probed her cheek with my cock, nudging it playfully, before smearing the musky slab of meat all over her aroused little face.
>>
>>7382702
>Rikka sat there dazed, she appeared dazed and confused but her hands rubbing her pussy eagerly. She clearly wanted more, and he figured he could use this chance to his advantage

U-um I think it would be best if I could at least lick her pussy, don't you think sir?
>>
>>7382756
Hmm. You know you're going to get all the chances to go down on her you want later, right? But fine. Go ahead, have the last taste of Rikka's virgin pussy before I split her open. But no penetrating, not even a finger!
>I lift her up off your lap for a moment to allow you to slip out and in front of the chair. Once you're in position I place her down again, giving her a second chance to try her best at sucking my cock. She's a quick learner, and manages to get it down a few inches further, without even shuddering that much.
>>
>>7382824
>anon spreads Rikka's legs, he takes in her scent and immediately starts to lick her clitoris. licking up all the liquid that spills from her pussy, leaving hickies on her thighs while he rubs her pussy and waits for more juice to spill out. he then moves down and sticks his tongue in her anus, she reacts with total shock. pressing her thighs together on his head so he'll let her go. he doesn't let up, in total ecstasy as he rubs his girlfriend's ass and tongues her privates
>>
>>7382952
>I feel a little inspired by the enthusiasm you're showing, and decide to be equally assertive with Rikka. I push her head back against the cushion, and shuffle my legs forward until I'm standing right over her head. With her face in place, I drop my hips down, plunging my cock past her lips and into her throat with hardly any resistance besides the tightness of her swallowing muscles. Her hands clamor around, squeezing the armrests, my legs, my butt, as I start to hump Rikka's throat. She soon realizes that there's no way she could adjust her position or persuade me to stop. So Rikka gives in, swallowing my cock dutifully as it descends further and further down her gullet.
>>
File: 6f83a37cf84ca7f72cfa7380e04ac22e.jpg (216KB, 1280x2073px) Image search: [Google]
6f83a37cf84ca7f72cfa7380e04ac22e.jpg
216KB, 1280x2073px
>>7383032
>anon moves out of the way and Rikka slides down out of the chair, she coughs and catches her breath.

Sorry anon, we have to go. You'll have to take Rikka's virginity another time
>>
>>7383147
Aw. Alright then. Just keep an eye on her, I don't want anything "accidentally" going in her pussy after she's been teased so much today.
>>
File: IMG_3894.jpg (166KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.jpg
166KB, 719x719px
>>7368776
>>
I just really like seeing characters I have a strong attachment to degraded and assaulted, not quite the same as NTR though.
>>
>>7383792
Would you do it yourself, or do you only want to watch it happen?
>>
>>7383896
More as a passive observer in most cases.
>>
>>7383936
And it has to be sexual? What if they just got beaten up?
>>
>>7383974
That would still be exciting to me even if it wasn't sexual.
>>
>>7383991
Okay, I think I can understand. It is pretty similar to NTR. I've had some cucks where I was basically raping the girl while he sat there and watched, at his request. I guess they enjoy the helplessness of having their girl hurt more than valuing her pleasure.
>>
>>7384049
Not him but what do you enjoy the most out of NTR? The other side is alien to me, senpai.
>>
>>7384182
There are a few things. Like having sex in public, or being rough with the girl, it's exciting because I'm not supposed to do it. It also really makes me feel like a man when a girl likes me, and even better when she's choosing me over someone else that she should be attached to. And it makes me feel powerful to seduce a taken woman. It's not really exciting when she's just a slut, or she already likes you. The biggest thing that got me into NTR was when I started learning game in real life, and saw so many videos and stories where girls either lie about having a boyfriend to get losers to leave them alone, or tell the truth and still fuck the guy hitting on them.
>>
>>7384435
I agree with you on the girl part, it doesn't interest me as much when the girl's a slut. Much more interesting when it's only the bull who can spark out her lewd side and drive her crazy.
>>
File: 1485053988337.jpg (591KB, 772x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485053988337.jpg
591KB, 772x1200px
>>7368776
Vampire girls have needs too. Mainly blood. But just because they're undead, that doesn't mean that they don't have a sex drive anymore. Maybe you have some tasty blood, but when her mouth waters while she's looking at me, it's not because she wants to bite...
>>
>>7382434

Just approach her and say, "Hey, remember that fetish I revealed not too long ago? Just so we're clear, that does NOT mean you're allowed to go fool around unless I agree to something before hand." Or something along those lines. Takes 30 seconds and she will get the message.
>>
File: 1479423146259.png (257KB, 712x597px) Image search: [Google]
1479423146259.png
257KB, 712x597px
>>7385858
Thanks a lot for the legit reply anon, really appreciated.
I've actually been thinking about that but what's been holding me back is that I'm afraid such a direct approach might just give her the idea. Like there is no problem yet but I'm making it one by giving this whole thing a sense of reality.
It's pretty stupid because I know she really loves me over everything else, I just tend to get enslaved by my own pessimism. I'll try!

Have this
>>
>>7376424
where is the full
>>
File: 1451313081061.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451313081061.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
Do snuff bulls exist?
>>
File: Chastity (2).jpg (59KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chastity (2).jpg
59KB, 500x600px
>>
File: blow job.jpg (745KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blow job.jpg
745KB, 850x1200px
>>7382434
Well she kind of already confirmed that she knows it'll hurt you if she were to ever cheat on you, she apologized after messing with you because she could sense how uncomfortable you were

if you can't help but still feel insecure about it then just tell her again that it's strictly fantasy, and that you'd be just upset if she cheats as someone without the fetish. honestly i don't see a reason to do this, it's just an insecurity that's gotten into your head like worrying if your door is unlocked at home when you're at work. just go mind over matter and accept that it's no problem, also you'll just come off as distrusting which is something women get really pissy about
>>
File: 1.jpg (49KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 480x377px
What is your greatest fantasy concerning this fetish?

I myself would love to clean up my waifu's ravaged pussy after a bull has came deep inside her.
>>
File: BETER.png (1MB, 893x865px) Image search: [Google]
BETER.png
1MB, 893x865px
WILL THE STOCKING KEK PLEASE RETURN TO BUILDING
>>
File: Galko.jpg (914KB, 1270x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Galko.jpg
914KB, 1270x1160px
>>7394426
risky cumshot/ pregnancy stuff, it's the literal climax to this fetish

i think cum is pretty gross and wouldn't want to "clean" it, at most just smell it in my waifu's pussy
>>
File: 1479422488175.jpg (473KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
1479422488175.jpg
473KB, 620x876px
>>7394014
Thanks a lot anon, to you and the other one as well. Your responses alone have made me feel way better.
Some real bros here on this board.
>>
File: 1479153897927.jpg (273KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1479153897927.jpg
273KB, 800x533px
SOMEBODY SAAAAAY AYYYYYYYYY WE WANT SOME PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>7394499
no problem, ultimately just do what eases your mind
>>
AAAAAAAAAY WE WANT SOME PUSSSSAY
>>
>>7394449
Second desu, that was good fapping material.
>>
>>7394426
NTR without impregnation just has no bite for me.
>>
>>7396508
I prefer to play with that theme, having the cuck living in doubt is much more entertaining
>>
>>7397131
I bet it would be exciting to not know if the bull has impregnated my waifu or not.
>>
I want to fap to something extreme involving this fetish.
Something I can self-insert into and feel crushed once I cum.
>>
>>7400580
I don't remember it's name but >>7394426 this was pretty soul-crushing
>>
>>7400743
It's a classic.
>>
>>7400757
I came by the end of it and goddamn it felt amazing and terrible at the same time.
>>
>>7380571
You don't actually believe that, do you anon?
>>
File: branding.jpg (593KB, 1099x1600px) Image search: [Google]
branding.jpg
593KB, 1099x1600px
>>7390489
>Do I exist
I think so. I enjoy fearplay and watching people squirm and scream, so yes I like snuff. Are you talking about killing your waifu or you? I'm fine with both, as long as I get to do it slowly.
>>7394426
I want to castrate a cuck. I'm a switch though so I've also fantasized about it happening to me. Mainly it's about humiliation, you lose your right to impregnate and your symbol of masculinity. You get to keep your cock as long as you're a good boy, but now you only shoot empty loads of clear jizz. Now that I think about it, maybe castrating a bull would be more entertaining...Bonus humiliation points for having the waifu/dog eat the balls, or forcefeed them back to the cuck.
I like the idea of spaying a woman for similar reasons, but that scenario comes up less often. It usually involves jizzing/pissing on the removed ovaries.
>>
>>7401391
Of course I believe it. Why wouldn't I?
>>
File: 1473689749938.jpg (250KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
1473689749938.jpg
250KB, 700x630px
where the waifus at?
you cucks know it'll only get worse for your waifu when she suffers cock withdrawal right?
>>
I don't have a waifu, but I do have an image of the kind of girl I would want to do this with.
>>
I'm starting to wonder why my girlfriend Miranda is coming home so late. I didn't think her shop hours run past midnight but sometimes she ends up coming home at noon the next day just to shower. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she overworking herself again?
>>
File: 115eac1cf63661e0f85806880e9731f0.jpg (269KB, 1622x1200px) Image search: [Google]
115eac1cf63661e0f85806880e9731f0.jpg
269KB, 1622x1200px
>>7402507
i don't really like guro but i like 2d cannibalism for whatever reason. especially with a daughteru
>>
File: 5bc44be1be65e6af342699ce82282aba.jpg (369KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5bc44be1be65e6af342699ce82282aba.jpg
369KB, 1200x1600px
>>7407557
Kate, muh daughteru
>>
>>7407525
>i don't really like guro but i like 2d cannibalism
What's the difference?
>>
>>7407650
one gives me a boner the other grosses me out, it's impossible to explain
>>
File: mikoto.jpg (84KB, 505x967px) Image search: [Google]
mikoto.jpg
84KB, 505x967px
>>7407525
seconded
>>
>>7405732
But she's already getting fucked by that benz driver, anon.
Go back to /o/, they need you there.
>>
File: 1384095702024.jpg (110KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1384095702024.jpg
110KB, 723x1024px
>>7368776
>>
>>7407639
>No S2
That loli was supposed to take over America IIRC.
>>
>>7402877
Yukari is a huge fucking slut, the collar says it all! She's a massive bitch but she gets away with it because she's so fuckable. Speaking from experience, of course~
>>
>>7411061
Bullshit. She'd never sleep around like that. And anon, it's a CHOKER. Not a COLLAR. She told me herself, it's just a fashion accessory.
>>
>>7411118
I'm sorry anon, did I hit a nerve? I didn't mean to upset you~
You aren't by any chance that boyfriend of hers, are you?
>>
>>7411257
I am, what of it?
>>
>>7411308
I hate to break it to you but, you're girlfriends not as faithful as you think~
>>
>>7411378
Oh look, some stalker got his hand on photoshop. I don't believe that's real for a second. I can tell from some of the pixels.
>>
>>7411521
Believe what you wanna believe, but I know someone who could definitely confirm if that's as fake as you think~
>>
>>7410782
it was a shit show, i just liked the character 2bh
>>
>>7411545
And who the hell would that be? Just admit that you're full of shit and we can all go home.
>>
File: 1472668380717.jpg (111KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472668380717.jpg
111KB, 572x800px
gimme one valid reason not to fuck your waifu

>I'm going to do it anyway
>>
File: 1473494951439.jpg (850KB, 1000x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1473494951439.jpg
850KB, 1000x1320px
>>
>>7413584
Now I want a story where the cuck shares the keys to his house with me, and his waifu never knows who's going to be groping her when she's doing chores around the house.
>>
>>7415324
Using the horns to keep her away while teasing her with a big manly cock she never gets a chance to feel with her loser cuck? Hot.
>>
Would anyone here entertain the idea of being cucked by a loli
>>
File: 55a028581692cb55ac52fa10de1a8fe9.jpg (265KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55a028581692cb55ac52fa10de1a8fe9.jpg
265KB, 719x1000px
I miss Lucina.
>>
>>7420720
Yes please!
>>
File: lucina (1).png (818KB, 930x1316px) Image search: [Google]
lucina (1).png
818KB, 930x1316px
>>7422070
should've thought of that before letting her go off on "adventures"
>>
>>7422129
But she had too.... It wouldn't be right to stop her from doing what she wants, or rather has to. With well... the fate of the world at stake and whatever...
>>
File: lucina2 (2).png (194KB, 548x774px) Image search: [Google]
lucina2 (2).png
194KB, 548x774px
>>7422154
dude, the crisis was averted MONTHS ago
>>
File: dbd5c86b0354025cec14e1c15dbc8dc9.png (334KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
dbd5c86b0354025cec14e1c15dbc8dc9.png
334KB, 744x1052px
>>7422271
WHAT?! Th-that can't be right. She would be here with me if it was over with! So that can't be right, or else why wouldn't she be here with me?
>>
File: lucina (1).jpg (150KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
lucina (1).jpg
150KB, 423x500px
>>7422284
apparently she was trying to make some money in the Colosseum, probably to settle down without having to worry about money problem in the long run

>now, doesn't this sound familiar ;^)
>>
File: 63d7e7717a7d62118b6882807a1515c7.png (213KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63d7e7717a7d62118b6882807a1515c7.png
213KB, 900x1000px
>>7422327
I-I see..... Th-then surly she must have enough money by now.... Right?
>I say uneasy, it sound all too familiar
>>
File: lucina (2).jpg (360KB, 800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
lucina (2).jpg
360KB, 800x1440px
>>7422342
well, she did have a good run, until we fought that is, I mean, beating her once would've been enough, she really shouldn't have gone double or nothing
>>
>>7422401
Oh I see.... D-do you know where she is now? What happened after she lost?
>>
File: lucina (4).jpg (184KB, 1028x992px) Image search: [Google]
lucina (4).jpg
184KB, 1028x992px
>>7422417
well, losing all that money was a blow to her, I kinda felt bad for her, so, I offered her a chance to recover it
>>
File: 1472440931709.jpg (248KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472440931709.jpg
248KB, 1000x1000px
>>7422469
......I...I feel as though I already know where this is headed.
>>
File: lucina (3).png (322KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
lucina (3).png
322KB, 600x352px
>>7422476
do you now?
well, what can I say anon?
I offered her a deal, and she took it
>>
File: 1472444383501.jpg (129KB, 864x866px) Image search: [Google]
1472444383501.jpg
129KB, 864x866px
>>7422517
B-But how long ago was that? Where is she now? I miss her..... I.... Understand why she did what she did.
>>
File: lucina (3).jpg (262KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
lucina (3).jpg
262KB, 1000x1333px
>>7422539
I mean, I made the offer half jokingly, tough I as quite surprised (and pleased) when she asked if she could... give extra services for a bonus, this was still quite a while
>>
File: 1472442885364.jpg (735KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1472442885364.jpg
735KB, 1200x1850px
>>7422604
I-I see..... Did she.... mention me still? And well..... what was some of those services she did for you?
>>
File: lucina (8).jpg (102KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
lucina (8).jpg
102KB, 850x850px
>>7422619
of course she does (did, actually), why else do you think she does this?
I dunno anon, you seem kinda upset, hearing the things she does for money (no free) might be too much for you...
>>
(got to go anon, falling asleep here, do you think we could continue tomorrow?)
>>
Oppai waifus belong to bulls!
>>
>>7425449
Simple rule: if she can't see your cock when you're fucking her tits, you don't deserve them.
>>
File: 1483667232868.jpg (100KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483667232868.jpg
100KB, 861x1024px
Do you guys think I could lose my virginity with Samus? I heard she fucks everyone... She's looks cute, too!
>>
>>7426057
Cute? That's the face of a pure slut, the biggest slut in the galaxy. I'd actually be insulted if she DIDN'T fuck me. Go for it.
>>
>>7426086
D-does she have any limits or standards? I'm going to ask her out if she's fine with doing "it" with me...
>>
>>7426111
Not that I know of. I just asked her to fuck and we were going at it within seconds. Guys, girls, chozos, I don't think it matters as long as you ask. I have no idea who could be unfuckable for this slut, so just go ahead.
>>
File: 1472693659020.gif (480KB, 528x474px) Image search: [Google]
1472693659020.gif
480KB, 528x474px
bump
>>
File: suzuya.jpg (166KB, 1194x1716px) Image search: [Google]
suzuya.jpg
166KB, 1194x1716px
I wish my waifu came home like this
>>
Where are all the bulls at?
>>
Do we have drawfags?
>>
>>7428727
no, sadly
>>
File: sad anime grill.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
sad anime grill.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>tfw my best Skype (fap) buddy acquired GF
>tfw we no longer have semi-gay, 5 hour long conversations
>tfw noone to share obscure fetishes with
I just got cucked on Skype. The worst part is, this kinda turns me on.
>>
File: would you.jpg (552KB, 1105x1600px) Image search: [Google]
would you.jpg
552KB, 1105x1600px
bumpu
>>
>>7430851
Of course I would kiss her. Also this is propably my favourite ntr hentai ever.
>>
>>7430851
>>7431057
... source
>>
>>7431109
https://exhentai.org/g/351482/4763b8f5ce/
>>
>>7428242
I'm here, sadly no cucks tonight.
>>
>>7413584
I can't think of any other than destroying our relationship.
>>
>>7429030
That's just pathetic
>>
>>
File: 1471818882477.png (388KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471818882477.png
388KB, 736x1000px
>>7433341
why would it be destroying it anon?
how can you blame her for seeking what YOU couldn't give her in the first place?
>>
File: 1485368308531.jpg (409KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485368308531.jpg
409KB, 1280x720px
I'm never going to have a girlfriend.
Just bully and cuck me into killing myself or make me a girl.
>>
I want to be a cuck
>>
>>7435242
That would be a waste anon, your life isn't worth much but you at least have holes that can be filled. And its much better if they're warm at least. So you really are better off as a woman, you can lay side by side with the girl of your dreams while you're both pounded endlessly by the cocks of the real men in this world.
>>
File: 1485400744512.gif (704KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485400744512.gif
704KB, 600x337px
>>7435410
That's what I need... If I can't have her, I want to at least be able to help her out whenever she runs out of holes. Maybe she'll change her mind and love me.
>>
>>7435495
Haha, no.
You should give up entirely on her ever loving you anon. At most, the only special treatment you'll get is when she greedily tries to suck out the overflowing cum from your mouth or ass with her hungry tongue. You're basically just a convenient cum container for other men's more thick satisfying and tasty spunk to her. But I'm sure she'll at least grip your hand as she trembles in orgasm. That would be nice right?
>>
File: 1485409778852.jpg (99KB, 739x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485409778852.jpg
99KB, 739x720px
>>7435630
I-I'm gonna cum, anon... I would do anything to get a kiss from her! All I have to do is have my mouth full of spunk, right?
>>
>>7435725
That's right anon. As long as your mouth is full of rich swirling batter, she'll jump on top of you instantly. You won't have much choice in the matter, she's a cum hungry slut for big meaty cocks. She'll have you begging for air when her tongue's stuffed down your throat, your own tongue will never have felt so dry by the time she's done vacuum sucking all the flavor off of it. Don't think that she'd ever do this sort of thing from swallowing your own jizz anon, your pathetic load, isn't enough to satisfy her hunger. So you should get busy trying to milk and gargle as much spunk as you can from every stud's fat milky balls. Be sure not to waste any~
>>
>>7420720
I know of one that I want to do it to me.
>>
>>7437601
Post her up anon
>>
>>7438304
>>
>>7438592
Mmf I'd love cucking someone out of pan, she's obviously the type who likes big strong guys.
>>
File: NTR - Furry (12).png (622KB, 870x929px) Image search: [Google]
NTR - Furry (12).png
622KB, 870x929px
>>
File: Netorare (10).jpg (103KB, 850x807px) Image search: [Google]
Netorare (10).jpg
103KB, 850x807px
>>
>>7368188
>>
File: 80f8a69e372001b6bf2b7c518ece9728.png (979KB, 1280x1132px) Image search: [Google]
80f8a69e372001b6bf2b7c518ece9728.png
979KB, 1280x1132px
>>
File: 1485638744491m.jpg (84KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485638744491m.jpg
84KB, 770x1024px
I'm going to marry D.Va!
>>
post more
>>
>>7434655
W-well I was going to refute, but I guess you do have a point.

But even so, maybe after some training I could please her! Yeah, you don't need to come and fuck her.
>>
>>7444271
Is that so? Have you already asked her? I thought she was really busy with Overwatch.
>>
>>7444271
He thinks she doesn't promise to marry all of her fans around the world while she signs pictures of her in that tight body suit while they all jerk off to her pretty little face.
>>
File: 1466747265270.png (573KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466747265270.png
573KB, 1200x1600px
>>7446922
>But even so, maybe after some training I could please her!
anon, we both know that's a biological impossibility
>Yeah, you don't need to come and fuck her.
yes I do, see, if you waited for me showing up to give you the sudden determination to please you waifu means you never cared about her in the first place
>>
>>7446922
Lol. I don't need to do anything. Your waifu's the one that needs something, specifically a man to be there and put a nice fat cock and a hot dose of cum inside her. I'll be on my way over now.

>>7448074
That picture is perfect. I bet this loser would be the kind of guy to make an excuse for his girlfriend getting turned on after her ass gets slapped by a random stranger. It'd probably be the most manly thing done to her in a long time, of course she'd get worked up about it.
>>
>>7448074
I-it's not impossible! I'm sure I can please her a bit...
Also, I was just waiting for you to show up, I was just waiting a bit, I swear!

>>7448437
I can put my cock inside her! W-wait, you're coming too?!
And I do manly stuff with her. I take her on dates and sometimes I even hold hands and kiss her cheeks!
>>
>>7448610
I mean I wasnt' waiting for you to come! You're making me nervous here, Anon. Of course I would mess up!
>>
>>7448610
>>7448667
Aw, that's sweet. Give your waifu a nice big kiss before you turn her over to me for the night. I'm sure she'll be dressed just as pretty as she is for your little dates.
>>
>>7448706
My waifu isn't going anywhere, Anon! She'll be staying home with me tonight and there is nothing you can do about it.

You know what? You can even come here if you like just so I can close the door on your face!
>>
>>7448772
Actually, that might've been a bad idea. Y-you shouldn't come at all. I forgive you for saying those things.
>>
File: 1471407483669.jpg (57KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471407483669.jpg
57KB, 450x600px
>>7448610
>>7448667
>>7448772
don't be so nervous anon, you may be able to comfort her sentimentally and pamper her all you want...
>after I've wrecked her pussy that is
>>
>>7448772
Alright man, if you insist. I'll be over soon. Just don't be a wimp and ignore me when I show up.
>Knock knock. I wait outside the entrance to your home, wondering what sort of lovely lady I'll be spending the night with tonight.
>>
File: Byakute.jpg (114KB, 850x757px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute.jpg
114KB, 850x757px
>>7448818
>I hesitantly open the door, looking straight at your face and instantly realizing that I've messed with the wrong guy
O-oh, so you've came huh? Well guess what? My wife doesn't want anything to do with you so y-you might as well go home, alright?

>As soon as I finish talking and start closing the door, Byakuren comes behind me and holds the door
>"You know it's not nice to close the door in the face of others, dear!"

>>7448805
You won't be touching her at all. Not today, not ever!
>>
>>7448992
>Our eyes meet as you open the door and try to tell me off, but as soon as I see your waifu I promptly begin ignoring you. I brush past you and walk into your home as your waifu welcomes me inside. I put myself between you and Byakuren and start talking to her.

Hmhm, I'm glad at least someone here has some manners. I hope he just doesn't treat you like this. It's nice to meet you, little lady. And you are?

>I opt for a draping my arm around her shoulder and squeezing her against me from the side instead of a formal handshake.
>>
File: Byakute12.jpg (41KB, 400x949px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute12.jpg
41KB, 400x949px
>>7449084
>Byakuren is surprised by your sudden greeting
>surprisingly to me, she just giggles a bit and blushes pretty clearly
>"Hello there! I'm Byakuren and that there is Anon, my husband. I've heard him talking with someone earlier and inviting him in. I guess that was you. I'm cooking dinner right now, would you like to stay?"

Byakuren, please! He is not welcome here!

>I try to protest, but she cuts me off by saying that I should be nice to others.
>>
>>7449233
Ooh, dinner? I wouldn't normally, but if a cute girl offers me food it's like I have a second stomach. I can't wait.

>My arm drifts a little lower, slowly sliding down the length of your wife's back. As it settles around her waist I let go, spreading my hand and giving her a little shove back towards the kitchen. Once she's out of earshot I turn back to you.

Jeez, no need to be rude. It's not like I barged in and assaulted her or anything. We're just having dinner Anon, no need to get so jealous. What, is her food so good you won't share?

>I say with a smirk.
>>
File: Byakute5.jpg (202KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute5.jpg
202KB, 850x1202px
>>7449328
>I get really annoyed as you call her cute and she clearly feels flattered
>Even more so when you touched her waist
>But there was also something else

L-look, I'll play along for now just so she doesn't get upset, but you better eat and get out of here!

>As we go to the kitchen the first thing in view is Byakuren's bent over, stirring the pot and giving a nice view of her plump butt's shape
>>
>>7449470
>I walk over to inspect the work Byuakuten's doing.

Mmm, it looks delicious cutie. Much better than anything I can cook myself.

>I'm practically on top of Byakuten as I'm praising her, but she doesn't take a single precaution to distance herself. I push it further, giving her a firm slap on the ass.

Good job! Don't make me wait too long though, the smell is driving me crazy... I can hardly control myself.
>>
>>7444271
I got my invitation to wedding night.
>>
File: 1481858343704.jpg (162KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481858343704.jpg
162KB, 800x800px
>>7406036
> Is she overworking herself again?
Something like that
>>
File: Byakute15.jpg (532KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute15.jpg
532KB, 850x1000px
>>7449563
H-HEY! What do you think you're doing?!

>I try to confront you, but Byakuren speaks up and stops me

>"Calm down dear, he was just being a little playful and he is really hungry too! It's your fault for making him come over here from so far away and now you're being mean to him!"

>I stop in my tracks, clearly angry but since I don't want to upset her I sit down and glare at you
>Byakuren, redder than a tomato and with a smile on her face, asks if you want to have a taste before the whole meal
>>
>>7449704
Oh, my bad. That's just how I usually am with girls. Byakuten, just tell me if I do something dumb, okay? And, if you're really sure, I guess I could have a taste...

>My hand was already in the exact same position it was on her back last time. But this time, as I stood by your wife and opened my mouth wide for her to feed me a bite, it stayed in place, and slowly crept lower.
>>
File: Byakute2.jpg (323KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute2.jpg
323KB, 800x443px
>>7449850
W-wait a second, this isn't fine! Both of you s-stop this right now!

>Byakuren looks back and gives me a stern look, reminding me to be nice
>However her face quickly changes as she feels your grip, becoming slightly lewd as she bits her lower lip

>"Hold on, Anon, I'll just give our kind visitor a taste okay? He seems to be sooo hungry."
>"And so am I." She whispers

(Too bad, anon. I'll have to sleep very soon so I don't know if I'll be able to continue. Maybe tomorrow?)
>>
>>7450070
(That's fine! I never did a seduction style RP like this, it's really fun. Don't keep me waiting too long for that bite tomorrow. :P)
>>
>>7450105
(You can make another post if you want and I'll continue from there. Also, this is my first time so sorry if things become dumb.)
>>
>>7450070
>>7450123
>I smile as Byakuren places the sample of her homemade food in my mouth and hear her confession in my ear. I brush her hair a little to the side of her face while I continue to explore her backside with my hand. Her legs tremble a little from the touch of a man, but she manages to keep a presentable appearance.

Mm, delicious. Now you!

>I take the spoon from her hand and scoop up another helping of her cooking, and take her chin between my fingers.

Now, say aah.

(G'night anon!)
>>
File: 1485641516216m.jpg (69KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485641516216m.jpg
69KB, 576x1024px
>>7447163
Not yet. She doesn't know me yet, but I'm her biggest fan! I want to marry and have kids with her.
>>7447964
D.Va is not a slut.
>>7449614
Huh? What do you mean by that? She doesn't even know that I want to marry her yet.
>>
>>7451406
You really love her, don't you anon!
If you're so interested in her, wanna hear about the time I saw her at a lunar celebration festival? It was great to see her since I'm such a big fan too.
I can even show you some of the pictures I took while there with her, if you want~
>>
File: 1485638880438m.jpg (98KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485638880438m.jpg
98KB, 724x1024px
>>7451567
Of course I love her, that's why I want to marry her.
Her past doings don't really matter to me... I just think she looks cute and lovable.
>>
File: 721bee9513852835a267bc12ce2d30f6.png (885KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
721bee9513852835a267bc12ce2d30f6.png
885KB, 744x1052px
>>7451610
Oh no, trust me anon, you'll want to know what happened while I met her.
If you truly loved her, you'd want to know what she's really like, right?
Let me tell you~
>>
>>7451631
It can't be that bad, right? ...Go on, show me. I'm sure it's nothing she can't fix.
>>
>>7451406
Heh, I remember that girl at the festival. This is going to kill the other anon.
>>
>>7451679
Well at first I didn't realise it was her, with the different hair and all.
We'd walked around the festive together and talked a bit when it clicked. I asked her to show me her Meka to prove it was really her and not just some cosplayer.
A few other guys wanted to see it to, and she was fine with that, took us back to her place to see it.
She was so hospitable, the sweetheart. So kind~

>>7451723
I'm assuming you were one of the other guys? Maybe you could fill in some of the details I miss when we get to the good part of the story?~
>>
>>7452069
I was indeed. She was a sweetie, asking us to call her Hana. Didn't really pick up the attitude she's known for, but maybe because some of us were big white dudes and she's just this tiny little Korean girl. I would love to offer my perspective of how things went.
>>
I want to be a cuck but I don't have a girlfriend or waifu, what do?
>>
>>7452730
Pick a waifu and roleplay. It's the best you'll get.
>>
>>7435410
There needs to be more of this type of cucking in these threads, being bi this is the ultimate version of this fetish for me
>>
File: Byakute6.jpg (200KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute6.jpg
200KB, 600x800px
>>7450312
>Byakuren shivers at your every touch and slightly opens her mouth while releasing some small moans
>She looks at you while she takes a bite, making a slightly lewd face and licking the spoon
>The food must be pretty hot and good, that's the only explanation, right?
>But I've never seen her make that face before
>>
>>7454486
>As soon as she finishes tasting the food, she opens her mouth wide again, swirling her tongue around.
>"See...? All gone," she whispers with a blush.

Oh wait, no, you got some on you. Here.

>I notice a drop of liquid lingering on the skin of her chest. I place my hand on her cleavage, and with my thumb, I dig into the skin and smear the leftovers on the tip. My thumb enters her mouth soon afterward.

There we go. No spills, okay? Make sure to swallow it all.
>>
File: byakute18.jpg (364KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
byakute18.jpg
364KB, 1024x768px
>>7456040
>Byakuren hold on to your hand and greedly sucks your finger
>She starts making lewd noises while liking it, making sure to take your finger deep on her mouth
>I can't resist her show and a slight tent appears in my pants, though then I remember that she is sucking YOUR finger
>I clean my throath and Byakuren stops, she did leave a trail of saliva conecting your finger to her soft mouth though

>"Dinner will be ready soon, so please sit down okay? Huhu." Byakuren says, as she point you to the chair across of me
>>
>>7456241
Alright, I can't wait!

>I take the indicated seat at the table and wait to be served. The smell in the kitchen is really making my mouth water. As I turn around and go to the table, you notice a similar stretching in my pants, though there's no way it could be that big... right? You notice Byakuren staring a little longer than necessary as I walk away before returning to her cooking. Her hips are swaying back and forth as she hums and finishes the meal.
>>
File: Byakute7.jpg (183KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute7.jpg
183KB, 850x608px
>>7456355
>Byakuren seems really happy and excited for some reason, I haven't seen her like that in a while
>As she finishes cooking, she lays down the plates along the table however...

Uhm, honey? Why are you sitting by his side instead of mine?

>Byakuren giggles and blushes
>"I'm just being nice to our dear guest, Anon."
>Her calling you "dear" made me flinch, but if I said something she would probably scold me for being mean, so I kept quiet
>>
>>7456489
Hmm, what's wrong with sitting here? We're just having dinner, it's no big deal.

>As soon as your wife sets the plates down, I dig in. I can hardly find a chance to speak between bites.

Oh my God, Byakuren. It's really good. I'm sorta jealous of your husband for being able to eat so well all the time. Who taught you to cook so well?

>As Byakuren continues to blush in response to the praise being heaped on her, it dawns on you that the hand not holding my fork hasn't been seen above the table since we started eating.
>>
>>7452188
>I would love to offer my perspective of how things went.
Please share for everyone, anon.
>>
File: Byakute11.jpg (169KB, 770x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute11.jpg
169KB, 770x1369px
>>7456579
>I don't mind your hand at all, but I do notice that Byakuren is biting her lips right now and not eating that much

What's wrong, honey?

>"O-oh! N-nothing at all, anon. Don't worry about it"
>There is a shaky smile on her face along with a huge blush. The food is probably hot...
>She then starts starring at your muscles and abs, deciding to reach out and touch them
>"Oh my, do you work out?"
>>
>>7456743
Ah ha, yeah, sometimes. I like being in shape. Not just for the attention from pretty little ladies, though!
>I nudge her arm and laugh. Then I give her a going over.
Your body's important, for guys and girls. I see you care about looking good too. I like that in a girl. You look good, you feel good. Right?
>As Byakuren's hand drifts lower from my chest to my abs, she tenses up and giggles again.
>>
File: byakute20.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
byakute20.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>7456840
>Byakuren's hands keep going lower and lower until I can't no longer see it anymore
>She stopped eating and is just admiring you, which makes me clearly annoyed
>"Oh yes, I love to feel good. Maybe we should practice together when you are free."
>I stare at Byakuren with a shocked face. I've never seen her being this friendly and close with anyone other than me
>She notices my glares and turns to me
>"Anon, maybe you should start working out too, though it would take a while to get the same looks as the big guy over here~"
>>
>>7456933
It's true, man. Working out is so fun. And I'm sure you'd like to see your wife in a little gym outfit, riiight? And sure, Byakuren, I'll show you some stretches and then we can go wild. You look like you could use some fun.
>Byakuren tenses up again and gives a sigh. She seems to be having difficulty just staying still in her seat. Moving back and forth, her arm still digging under the table, she's completely unrelaxed. You can even hear something knocking against the underside of the table, probably her knee bouncing around.
>>
File: byakute21.jpg (387KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
byakute21.jpg
387KB, 707x1000px
>>7457041
>"Oh yes, I would love to see how you work out someday~"
>As the knocking on the table continues, Byakuren drops her fork under the table
>Byakuren looks at you in the eye and gives you a weird smile
>It looked kinda naughty
>"Opps! Let me get it really quick~"
>She then goes under the table while I'm still eating my food, trying to ignore the stupid conversation
>>
>>7457114
Alright, let me just make some room for ya.
>I spread my legs as Byakuren ducks under the table. How odd, as soon as she's gone, both my hands are visible again.
Ohh, I see, you don't want to let the food go cold by talking. I can't blame you, it's great.
>>
File: Biakute 25.jpg (372KB, 666x812px) Image search: [Google]
Biakute 25.jpg
372KB, 666x812px
>>7457158
>I try my best to ignore you, but the way Byakuren was looking at you keeps poping up on my mind
>Actually, she sure is taking her time getting that fork huh?
>And what is that sound?
>I should probably help her look for it

Hey honey do you need some he-

>As soon as I look under the table I see what I most feared
>My wife, my dear Byakuren that I love and care so much for
>Worshipping you cock
>Rubbing her face in it, getting off on your scent and the taste of your precum
>With her hands massaging your sack and eyes fixated on your huge lenght

B-Byakuren?! What is this?!
>>
>>7457314
>Byakuren's head snaps back as soon as she hears your voice. She lets my cock slip out of her mouth and sighs.
>"I'm sorry, honey. He got me so worked up, I couldn't help it! Hmm, maybe we should mo-"
>I silence your wife with my cock entering her mouth, holding her head and sliding it back inside while she's still looking right at you. You could see even while she was talking, her hands maintained their motions of fondling my balls.
>>
File: Byakulewd.jpg (189KB, 850x816px) Image search: [Google]
Byakulewd.jpg
189KB, 850x816px
>>7457364
W-what? Hey stop that right now! What do you think you are doing with her?! Stop making her say and do those nasty things!

>I try to step in, but the slight disconfort in my pants make me hesitate for a second

I'm serious, you better stop!
>>
>>7457495
Nah.
>I stand up from the table, my cock bouncing up from the other side. I reach under and grab Byakuren's hand, pulling her out and walking over to the sofa with her.
There, that's much better. It was too cramped under there.
>"Uh huh! Look, I'm sorry honey, I didn't want you to have to see... But now that you know, there's no point stopping."
>Byakuren stands in front of me, bending over to tease my tip with her mouth. I grip the hem of her top and help her out of it, sliding it past her head once she gives me the chance.
At this point, she'd probably kill ya if you made her stop. She seems real protective of her guests, right Byakuren?
>>
File: Byakute 25.jpg (108KB, 850x625px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute 25.jpg
108KB, 850x625px
>>7457585
N-no way.

>That sofa, where we sat and cuddled while watching TV, where we would kill time on weekends without a worry in the world
>Now being used to comfort the guy who is forcing my wife to do those things
>Yeah, that's the only reason she is doing this. He is forcing her

Byakuren, dear, please stop! I-I never did anything wrong with you, right? I've always treated you like a princess, making sure that you were happy... c-could you please stop?
>>
>>7457668
>Byakuren kneels in front of me again. With her upper body free, she's able to spread her luscious breasts around my cock and support them while I start thrusting into her chest. Between her panting breaths and the lurches her body gives with each push into her cleavage, she manages to respond.

Hmm... Sweetie... Why don't... you finish your... dinner? It'll... get... cold... I'll be fine... You didn't... do... anything... wrong...
>>
File: Byakute14.jpg (504KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute14.jpg
504KB, 600x846px
>>7457726
B-byakuren, d-do you really like him that much? What does he have that I d-

>Just looking at her face and that "thing" between her breasts is enough to shut me up
>I'm in shock
>None of us knew the guy, it he just came in and is doing what I haven't been able to in months
>I look at Byakuren again. Her tight, virgin sweet spot is all wet and I can see it glisten with pure lust

O-oh no
>>
>>7457832
>I stand up and place my hands on top of Byakuren's head. The head of my cock protrudes from her tits, and my pushing is just enough for her face to reach it and swirl her tongue around at each appearance. Though her and I quickly turn our heads around.
Huh? What's wrong?
>The genuine concern on my face looks a little out of place as you see the tip of my cock poking out an inch away from your wife's face.
>>
File: Byakulewd7.png (267KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Byakulewd7.png
267KB, 566x800px
>>7457897
H-hey you better stop, Anon. This has gone too far!

>I look at Byakuren again
>She is completely lost in lust, rubbing her legs together and I can see a pool of her love juices forming
>Sometimes she slips a hand down there to touch herself when she is not busy moving her tits up and down
>No matter how many times I call her, she only wants more of you

A-anon please I'm begging you, stop this dumb joke right now!
>>
>>7457979
>Though I tried to listen, soon the pressure of Byakuren's tits drew me away again. We were both becoming lost to pleasure.
Nn... Fuck... Byaku, yeah, keep pressing... Oh God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!
>Byakuren handles the situation like a pro, clutching her breasts and hammering them up and down against my belly as spurts of seed shoot out into her face and beautiful multicolor hair. Soon the predominant color is white. Even if her reaction was spot on, she still seemed surprised by the volume of cum pumping out and coating her face, much more than she could attempt to catch with her mouth. As the orgasm winds down, she presses the spouting shaft between the center of her breasts, draining the last reservoirs of cum into her cleavage like a gutter.
>"Wow! It's so much, jeez..."
>I squat down and pick her up in my strong arms, turning her around for you to see fully.
Does it look like I was joking?
>I turn my head and speak into her ear.
But we're not done yet.
>>
File: Byakute10.jpg (97KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
Byakute10.jpg
97KB, 567x800px
>>7458067
>I look in shock as I see her beutiful face, now coated in another man's cum
>The kind smile that I love is now naughty and her eyes filled with lust
>But she is so beautiful, even when getting ravished by a strong man like that
>Byakuren notices the bulge in my pants and giggles a bit
>I can't help it
>She is so gracious and at the same time, she is doing such lewd things
>I drop to my knees and undo my pants, slowly grabbing my dick and getting ready for what's to come
>"D-don't worry dear. You may not be able to please me, but anon here can~"
>>
>>7458226
>I lay her down on the sofa. She pulls her legs back as far as she can manage. I grab the end of her skirt and tug it up, dragging it along her smooth thighs, delicate legs, little feet, until it's off.
You're drenched, Byakuren.
>She had completely soaked through her panties. They cling tight to her pussy as I remove them the same way I did her skirt. Her entire crotch and butt are as wet as if she had just been in the bath. You don't get to see much of it, since her hand starts massaging her pussy as soon as it's exposed, being careful not to dig her fingers inside. I fully remove my pants and hover my cock over her pussy as I kneel down on the sofa, straddling your wife and descending into a mating press. My body blocks a lot of your view, leaving just her legs shooting in the air and quivering, and her virgin pussy trickling a stream of blood out from the bottom. The sounds coming from Byakuren, however, are much more lustful.
Huh...? Wait, aren't you his wife? You're a virgin?
>>
File: Byakulewd9.jpg (346KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
Byakulewd9.jpg
346KB, 900x695px
>>7458347
A-ah! I-I was wating for a s-special moment...

>It's not like you can hear me anyway considering how loud my wife's moans are and how hard you are pounding her ex-virgin pussy
>All I can see is how deep your fat cock is going inside of her
>And all I can do is masturbate my punny, virgin dick
>Her screams of pleasure and the loud slapping noise fills my mind and I can feel how happy and satisfied she is now
>For some reason, I can't stop watching, I can't stop you from dominating my wife and taking her away from me
>>
>>7458482
>It's not long before Byakuren's legs are clamped around my waist and her arms are clutching my back. Every time I rise up for the next thrust, her body hovers an inch off the couch, only to be slammed back down into the cushions. She's taking quite a beating and loving how rough I'm being on her, obvious from the lewd sounds she's making over the loud slaps of skin against skin. Her toes curl, and her whole body flushes a little as your wife has her first dick-in-pussy orgasm in her life, and it's not due to her husband.
>>
File: Chicken.png (664KB, 583x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken.png
664KB, 583x1221px
>See tanned pokegirl
>First lewd thought is wondering how Shaunabull would rough them around
#Cucklife
>>
File: Byakuren.jpg (1MB, 915x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Byakuren.jpg
1MB, 915x1280px
>>7458623
>I will never be able to treat her like you do
>I'll never be able to pleasure her like you just did
>I'll never be able to hear those lewd moans and slapping noise if it isn't a big dick
>Hearing her cum like that made me spurt all over the ground
>I finally have the courage to get up and look at her face
>She looks so satisfied with your big cock and cum dripping from her inside
>She never showed that face to me

H-honey... I love you, I really do...
A-are you done now, anon? Are you satisfied?
>>
>>7458832
Ah... fuck... Yeah, I guess... for now. That was amazing, Byaku.
>"Ehehe..." That's the most coherent response she can manage. She wobbles to her feet and slowly walks away, cum plopping out from her folds on to the carpet. Soon she's back with some towels, which her and I use to wipe off, and another for you to wipe the floor. She quickly slides her panties on before more seed spills out. Within a couple minutes, Byakuren is fully dressed and clean, and she walks back to the table. She moves her chair away from mine, placing it so it's equidistant from both of us. With her plate of cold food in front of her, she begins eating as if there was no interruption whatsoever.
>>
File: Byaku.jpg (118KB, 850x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Byaku.jpg
118KB, 850x1246px
>>7458944
>While you two finish having dinner, I stay back to clean the mess you made with my wife
>I look back at her a few times. She looks so happy and satisfied, like she just found what was missing from our lives
>"Oh, I have a wonderful idea!"
>"It's really late right now. Why don't you sleep here, Anon? I'm sure Anon doesn't mind sleeping in the sofa!"
>I don't even have the will to contest, I'm completely broken inside as I clean the stains you've left in the carpet

Sure, I don't mind...

(How about we wrap this up in a few posts?)
>>
>>7459259
Hmm, if you're really sure, Byaku.
>Her and I sit together finishing the remains of our dinner while you tidy up the living room. You look up at the electronic sounds of the microwave turning on and being used by Byakuren. She puts your plate inside and shuts the door. I ask where the bedroom is, and she directs me towards it. As I walk out she comes over to you and gives you a big hug on the floor.
>"Tonight was wonderful, honey. Where did you meet this guy? It was..." She sighs. "SO much fun." She gives you a big kiss on the cheek. "Don't stay up too late honey, okay? Good night! I love you so much!" She stands up and bounces out of the room.

(That's what I was going for. This was really fun, I said it was my first sort of seduction cucking scenario. I liked it a lot. I'd love to continue some time.)
>>
File: Wife.jpg (686KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wife.jpg
686KB, 850x1200px
>>7459469
>As Byakuren head to the bedrooom, I notice a faint dripping down her legs
>After I eat dinner and head out to the living room, I hear some moans and slapping sounds
>I lay down on the damp and stained sofa, sleeping on top of where you fucked my wife as I hear her scream your name in pleasure
>I can't help but be happy for her as my dick gets harder than ever

(It was awesome. Sorry if I dragged out for too long, it was my first time after all. Thanks a lot for showing her what I couldn't, Anon)
>>
>>7459574
(No, it didn't drag out at all. There wasn't any problem with your writing, and I wouldn't have known it was your first time if you didn't say so. Here's to a great session.)
>>
>>7459574
Not him but I thought it was great anon, didn't read dragged out to me. Build up is always great in cucking but people usually open the tab already in a lewd mood and understandbly skip most of it.
>>
I love my waifu, even if she is a little too dead...
>>
>>7459639
>>7459654
Well, I wasn't really sure how it would turn out. Glad it was fine.

Are you guys encouraging me to to this again to her? That's not nice you know?
>>
>>7459788
What? Byakuren loved what we did. I'm sure she'd be pretty thankful if I spent some more time with her. That sounds like a gift, not a punishment!
>>
>>7459837
A-anon please. You are already sleeping balls deep inside of her and I know are going out to "exercise" with her while I sleep on the sofa or the messy bed.
>>
>>7459919
Damn straight I am! But that's for another time, if you're interested. See you later.
>>
File: p3501.jpg (107KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
p3501.jpg
107KB, 300x450px
>>
I want a bull to fuck me too
>>
we need a new thread
>>
>>7461640
Ntr is the most fuck when you fuck the cuck too.
>>
File: 1474001291525.jpg (578KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474001291525.jpg
578KB, 1200x900px
NEW THREAD
>>7463038
>>7463038
>>7463038
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.