[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread GAY IS NOT OKAY edition Old trash: >>7343417

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 251

File: DADDY.png (1MB, 1280x1432px) Image search: [Google]
DADDY.png
1MB, 1280x1432px
ERP thread

GAY IS NOT OKAY edition

Old trash: >>7343417
>>
File: 4.png (368KB, 636x893px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
368KB, 636x893px
>>7348171
Posting for gay to be ok
>>
>>7348171
It's not ok BUT LETS DO IT ANYWAYS!
>>
I just had a plan.
I make a male Ava and piss off owain by constantly trying to type fuck his male characters with it!
>>
File: 1465200340170.jpg (117KB, 850x719px) Image search: [Google]
1465200340170.jpg
117KB, 850x719px
>>7347942
>Dai chuckled in pride at feeling him give into the pleasures of her body, him moaning out while reaching up to those big, supple breasts mounted on her pecs. Her firm flesh molding into his fingers, dense and soft to the touch only to see the poor fool barely miss reaching with his mouth.
Heh, men can be such big babies sometimes, just always wanting big soft orbs in their mouths.
>She snarks before giving him just what he wanted, taking his head in her arms and head-locking him to her bosom. Pushing his face into her huge tit and flexing her muscles, her pecs shoving her breast firmly into his face.
Get to work wimp! I barely feel you on these or down there! I want you hard and horny! Make me a woman Damnit!
>She fires up again, looking down on him like a predator and clutching his head tight while she keeps thrusting away on his hard cock. Her intense motions already begining to rock the frame of the bed, intent on working him as hard and fast as possible.
>>7348033
Hah~ That's a man alright....
>Dai coos out encouragingly as he lunges up to her chest, kissing lustful at her mountainous mammaries before wrapping his lips around the supple teat. His tongue plays roughly with her nipple as it stiffens in his mouth, his hand squeezing and groping powerfully on the firm flesh as it softly but barely molded to his hand. His other hand clenching her rock hard cheeks, stroking away at those muscly thighs.
Nice and rough...you don't sissy around in grabbing what you want don't you? You're lucky a girl like me likes that, I wanna FEEL you take this body. Now Man up and TAKE IT!
>She exclaims in her usual attitude as she clutches you to her body, one arm around your back and the other to your head to keep you on her chest. She plunges onto your cock and begins to pound away at your hips, thrusting into your hips to get her fix out of your hard cock, dust rising with each powerful slam on your waist.
>>
File: gotham-hugo-strange-pic.jpg (484KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
gotham-hugo-strange-pic.jpg
484KB, 1080x720px
>>7348203
Good luck senpai he unironically RPs Sonic and Urkel he'll meme RP your balls off.
>>
File: roboky-hele.gif (3KB, 231x89px) Image search: [Google]
roboky-hele.gif
3KB, 231x89px
>>7347842
>REACTION: THE FLICK DETACHES ROBO-KY'S HEAD CLEAN OFF. HIS CRANIUM THEN SPLITS IN TWO AND PRODUCES A PROPELLER WHICH CAUSES HIS HEAD TO FLY. THE FLYING HEAD THEN FOLLOWS THE WIFE CANDIDATE.
COME ON, BABY. DON'T BE LIKE THAT.
>>
>>7348203
Make a male ava for every male he has. For Owain pick up a Fire Emblem character, for Ramza pick up a Final Fantasy character, etc.
>>
>>7348203
But Owain is okay with gay.
>>
File: 2a0db1079da679a74076f78c20710d06.png (346KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
2a0db1079da679a74076f78c20710d06.png
346KB, 640x1136px
Here I am your dead hours loli!
>>
>>7348203
>Trying to put meme RP owain
Top KEK
>>
>>7348188
kys desu
>>
>>7348203
You got a good idea but it will just piss off anons instead. So yes you should do it.
>>
>>7348228
No he's not. People bully him about his blatantly obvious closet homosexuality in the Discord all the time
>>
File: Poker-Hand-Ranking-Basic.jpg (34KB, 650x378px) Image search: [Google]
Poker-Hand-Ranking-Basic.jpg
34KB, 650x378px
Let's seem 'em!
>>
>>7348236
Thank goodness you're here!
>He gropes the loli shamelessly.
>>
>>7348236
Hello anal idol
>>
>>7348250
Every time someone replies to one of his male avas with intent to fug he seems okay with it. In fact, I have yet to see him turn an anon down.
>>
>>7348207
My fucking dick right now holy shit.
>>
File: 0897df42bd55f4c854d27ea2b8df7c7e.jpg (213KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0897df42bd55f4c854d27ea2b8df7c7e.jpg
213KB, 750x1200px
>>7348258
>She slaps at your hands trying to get away from you and panicking
What are you doing you pervert!?
>>7348268
Didn't you call me that yesterday? What's your damage?
>>
>>7348254
My explosive magic is not for the faint of heart or those with weak eyes!
>>
>>7348301
I want to explode inside Megumin!
>>
>>7348301
>>7348311
Ditto!
I can show off my 'male explosion' spell.
>>
>>7348298
I saw that yesterday but that was someone else. Iori is the anal idol. I thought this was common knowledge?
>>
>>7348298
Me? A pervert? That's hilarious. Coming from a girl who waltzed in here, of all places, in nothing but her panties and an unbuttoned shirt.
>He wraps an arm around her back and holds her to his front roughly
I'm just giving you what you really want...
>>
File: bg.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>7348311
Explode outwardly! I want to appreciate the lights, the heat! Inside sounds painful!

>>7348325
Male explosion? There's Explosive Magic exclusive to males? I want to see!
>>
>>7348207
Hmpphhh~!
>With his face pressed against her ample bosom, the male was unable to complaint or defend his pride as a man. Thankfully, it wasn’t that important since he was having quite the amount of fun with her perfect, athletic body. His tongue swirled in circles around the flesh bud on top of her mounds, his lips wrapped around it, sucking it! Even if she was being rude with her choice of words, he loved the way her body felt… A thin sheen of sweat covered his form, mushing against Dai’s as their passion intensified.
>Eventually, the male released her nipples from the grasp of his mouth, looking up at the same time he felt his twitching manhood spit small amounts of his translucent precum inside her love tunnel making every thrust more slick than the previous one.
Ahh… W-Where have you been my entire life? Nngh…!
>>
>>7348344
Oh, it's not painful at all!
But first... I need to take your eyepatch off!
>The man reaches for her eyepatch, pulling it off!
>>
>>7348361
N-No!
>She's quick to try and take hold of her patch, but she's too late, her other red eye revealed to all. Dramatically, she covers her face and cries out.
You can't do this! Numerous incantations need to be recited before I reveal my Demon Eye to the unwashed masses! You've severely weakened me!
>>
>>7348337
Not to me! Anal is gross...
>>7348338
I j-just got up! You can't expect me to dress up for low lifes like you...
>She beats at your chest uselessly, struggling and squirming to get out of your grasp
I don't want anything with you! You dirty pig!
>>
>>7348207
I....I want you so bad!
>As his cock becomes heavenly crushed inside her muscular walls he grunts and groans like a desperate animal, which mostly becomes muffled as he stays latched onto her juicy tits. He rolls the diamond hard nipples around in his mouth before lightly tugging them out with his teeth.As she starts to pound her hips down into him with inhuman strength and speed, he lets out a yelp of pain and pleasure, both his hands cling to her toned hips just to hang on for the ride. Even though it felt like he would break or his cock would be pulled off by her clenching walls he thrusted back with every ounce of strength he had, there was no need to hold back against a girl like this afterall. He jerked his hips like he was trying to break her pussy, while his clenching and clawing hands guided her hips down perfectly.
I'll....make this fucking tight pussy...MINES! This body....I'll break you back!
>>
>>7348344
Well I call it a spell but it's really a ritual....
>He undoes his belt and lays it on the floor
It can be performed alone but the explosion is much bigger with help.
Will you help? You'll have to do everything I say, it's very complex....
>>
>>7348376
I don't know, I like the way your eye looks. It is a really cute eye!
>Says the man as he spins the eyepatch with an index finger.
>>
>>7348383
>tries to sneak out with the sleeping photos he took of her
>>
>>7348383
Don't say such things! Think of all your fans fantasizing about that tight little hole. They would be so very let down.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 490x485px
>>
>>7348383
>He easily keeps her pressed against him with one arm, taking his free hand and sliding it into the front of her panties, letting two fingers rub against her mound.
You're lying. You wouldn't be here if you didn't want something from a "pig" like me.
>He continues to caress her soft, smooth lower lips for a moment before lifting her up withere one arm, working her panties off with his other hand
Besides, I don't care what you want. I know what I want, and I'm taking it.
>>
File: UOCEbLn.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
UOCEbLn.png
587KB, 933x720px
>>7348404
Do you need to be disrobed for the incantation? How fascinating!
>She speaks with glee, excited to see a new form of Explosive magic.
Yeah, yeah! I'll help! I want to see! As a master of of the ways of the Explosion, it's my duty to see and catalog all possible forms of it! I'll do it, I'll do it!

>>7348407
It's not cute! It's a terrible sight, the last sight many see before their untimely end!
>The short mage reaches up, trying to grab the eyepatch.
Give it back! Give it back!
>>
>The syringe anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKt7BMUy-40&t=35s
>>
>>7348449
It is cute!
>The man lifted the eyepatch above her head, away from her reach.
I'll let you have it if you take your clothes off. Do it.
>>
>>7348348
Ah~...That's a good boy...
>Dai sighs a bit as she feels you go to town on her tits, his tongue ravashing her plump tit as he was trapped in her chest. Her pink nipple stiffened to his teasing as he sucked away at the firm breast, her hard abs rubbing against his stomach. Her thirsty smile grew as she could feel his hard cock trickle with small doses of precum, reaching deeper into the inner walls of her womb.
I've been training to fight the world and fuck men raw where else?! Now stop holding back and finish me already! I wanna feel you EXPLODE in this chick!
>Dai proclaims to him as she keeps him held to her body in her powerful arms, upping her already intense lovemaking. Her hips rise and slam down with great strength on his hips, the bed creaking and shaking with each thrust as she pushes to milk his aching cock dry by her power.
>>7348386
You want it?.....
>Dai grins with pride as he mans up and takes her by her toned hips, thrusting his cock as best he could in her tight pussy. She kept his playful head in a strong grip with her arm, smothering him to her supple tit as he went wild on her. His mouth sucking and nipping away at her breast with a fierceness she loved, matched by his hips as he bucked and thrusted into her own waist. Taking hold of those broad, muscle ridden hips she looked down on him with a determined flare.
....You better be ready to ride it FULL FORCE kid!
>She says as she decides to hold back less of her strength, flexing her torso to keep him snug while she began to thrust her hips down on his. Powerful gusts of air and dust rising from the ground they made love on with each motion as she aimed to force his climax, his cock already dripping and showing signs to burst.
Feeling something good~?
>>
File: wtf iron man.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
wtf iron man.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>7348416
>>
File: 89eebc94741c572e64351176231af710.jpg (506KB, 780x1185px) Image search: [Google]
89eebc94741c572e64351176231af710.jpg
506KB, 780x1185px
>>7348411
>You make it all the way to the front door, sure of your success
>Suddenly behind you a wooshing sound and something hard hits your shoulder
Stop right there!
>She stands behind you holding a metal baseball bat, glaring at you
>>7348414
Well they will have to learn that sometimes the allure of sex is better than the deed...
>>7348437
>Gritting her teeth she claws at your chest, doing little damage
Don't touch me there you lolicon!
>Tears form in her eyes and she stops fighting, avoiding eye contact and letting you have your way
I can't believe this...
>>
>>7348416
>tfw mercy did this to an anon some days ago
>>
File: hZ3wUhQ.png (1MB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
hZ3wUhQ.png
1MB, 830x720px
>>7348458
W-what kind of order is that!?
>She continues flailing, reaching for her eyepatch and failing with every movement of her little arms. Her left eye remains snapped shut, as if now at random she decided to go all in on the idea of her eye being a terrible weapon.
... f-fine! I'll do it! But no funny business, got it?! I-I'll blow you up!
>>
>>7348449
Yes, yes. Much more effective this way, you too.
>He strips off all his clothes and watches you his cock stiffening and he points at it
Do you know what this is? It's the Foci of the ritual, all men have one.
>>
>>7348486
It's just an order from your superior!
... Don't worry, I promise I won't do anything weird. In fact, I'll undress as well!
>The man says with a wide grin, taking his clothes off as he stepped away from the little mage.
Don't keep me waiting!
>>
>>7348474
I can't believe it, either. An idol coming to a place like this. It must be my lucky day.
>Realizing she has given up the struggle, he tosses her down onto a couch, falling upon her and kissing her roughly as he slid her shirt from her shoulders, leaving her completely nude. After forcing his tongue into her mouth to get a taste of her, he pulled away, groping her modest chest with one hand while working on removing his pants with the other.
Do you know what I'm going to do with you?
>His arousal is evident as he kicks off his pants, only his underwear restraining it.
>>
>>7348474
so have you ever performed on stage wearing a plug in your cute little butt?
>>
>>7348485
I'm frightened.
>>
>>7348465
A-As you desire…!
>The man said as he increased the rhythm of his thrusts, feeling his orgasm approach him with every powerful motion of her body. The sound of the bed creaking under her strength made him realize that she was no regular woman. In fact, the way her body adapted so nicely to his own reminded him of another beautiful ninja he had the pleasure to experience… What was her name?
Nnngh… I-I’m going to…
>Panting heavily, he eventually released a considerable quantity of his hot, healthy sperm inside Daidouji. Within seconds, the man filled her insides with white, moaning in absolute pleasure thanks to her skilled form. Sighing, he collapsed on the bed, with the athletic female still on top of him. She was strong, powerful and flawless… She was very much so like…
Suzune…
>That was the name! Thankfully he managed to recall the ninja he had bedded the other day… Of course, he was completely unaware of her relationship with Dai. Uh oh.
>>
>>7348465
>His eyes go completely wide, as she uses more of her hidden strength. If she were to go any harder, he'd likely just fall unconscious. But this amount of pressure kept him right on the edge. He let out a throttle of hotly savage groans and wrapped his arms around her back. He was quivering as he held onto her body but still continued to rock her down onto him like a full body fucktoy.
Fuuuu---FUCK! It's toofucking intense! My cock...its...GOD!
>He could hardly make full sentences, the constant stream of pain and pleasure flowing around his cock, was drowning out his brain. His aching cock, twitched back and forth inside her before it simply erupted. Batters of white spunk overflowed her insides and came splattering out around his groin. Even as the streams of ropes stopped he still felt her incredible pussy massaging every inch of his cock, slowly coaxing his balls to milk themselves dry until she got every last drop he had.
H-holy....
>He looked up at her panting heavily and quivering, a touch of drool running down the side of his mouth.
I...can't feel my legs...
>>
File: e50590e77b4a280c521b631a6de2674f.jpg (529KB, 1446x2000px) Image search: [Google]
e50590e77b4a280c521b631a6de2674f.jpg
529KB, 1446x2000px
>>7348516
I though this was a safe place...
>She squirms under your hands on the couch, knowing she has no way to fight you but still defiant
You're going to r-rape me.. with your... your...
>She turns red and tries to push you away, the severity of the situation hitting her
>>7348524
No! Why would I wear something like that?
Why are you so obsessed with my butt?
>>
File: c450b8ee6007cabbe22438c53417db4d.jpg (297KB, 1110x1081px) Image search: [Google]
c450b8ee6007cabbe22438c53417db4d.jpg
297KB, 1110x1081px
>>7348490
T-this thing! I saw Kazuma's once... it was smaller than this thing though...
>She trails off in wonder, her cheeks a bit red as the length starts to stiffen. As if on some sort of instinct that she would likely blame on Darkness' influence later, she fell to her knees slowly before him, her hands raised and fingers splayed, ready as if she was going to handle something fragile.
W-what must I do, fellow mage?

>>7348503
W-when did you become my superior?! And why are you getting naked tooooo?!
>The little mage flusters quite a bit, but she does as she's ordered, not wanting her eyepatch, a powerful relic of her clan, or so she told herself, to be lost to her. She seems uncertain of how to go about slipping off her dress, from the shoulders or from the hips, and after a moment of frustrated squealing, she tugs the garment up the length of her body, flailing her arms a little as it gets caught around her hat. While she flails, the male is allowed to see her slim body almost completely nude, with rather risque black panties worn on her lower half, and her small breasts heaving lightly with her motions.
Ahhh, help!
>The silly mage tumbles a little, having difficulty getting her dress over her head and her wizard hat.
>>
>>7348474
>His grin grows wider and wider as he nears closer to the exit. Oh the possibilities with these photos. But his dreams were cut short by the sudden pain in his shoulder, making him hit the floor in and instant, and his precious camera to fall out of his reach.
Eep! O-oh hi....umm Good morning..S-sleep well?
>>
>>7348569
>He keeps her easily pinned with an arm as she struggles, wrapping both arms around her thighs as his face lowers, planting a long lick across her slit. He keeps her securely in place as he begins to prepare her hole for what was to come next with his tongue, slipping inside, over, and around the entrance as he got it nice and soaking wet with his saliva.
Mm... You taste heavenly... I bet it feels even better, though...
>>
>>7348572
Oh yes they vary in size but interestingly enough that doesn't determine the size of the explosion.
>He nods sagely with his hand on his chin and then wraps his hand around his cock, giving it a few long strokes
Now there are a few ways to do this but since it's your first time we shall stimulate the foci with hands and mouth.
>He guides you closer to his prick and runs his finger through your hair
Take it in your hand and move it like I just did then give the tip a few licks...
>>
>>7348569
I uh um... might be one of those fans fantasizing about your butt... It's such an adorable butt. And seeing how you move on stage I'm certain you've got something naughty on your mind involving it. If it's not a plug I wonder what it could be
>>
>>7348572

Just now! With the possession of this powerful artifact, I’ve become your superior by right of conquest!
>The man says as he pointed at the eyepatch. Glancing at her almost naked form, the male chuckles at her situation before approaching her and kneeling down before her, hooking his index fingers around the sides of her panties.
Don’t worry, I got you~!
>Announced the man as he pulls that lovely pair of panties down her legs! How shameless and rude of him and yet… He couldn’t help it how cute Megumin is! Once her underwear is out of the way, he stands up and helps the little mage remove her remaining clothes with relative ease.
There you go! Now it’s time for the next part!
>Without hesitation or warning, the man playfully pounces on her, aiming to pin her against the ground below!
>>
>>7348547
Ha Ha Ha! That's the stuff!
>Dai exclaimed in pride as she felt her lover erupt inside of her, climaxing at the strength and passion of her body. Not even a moan but a proud boast as he coated her insides with a large volley of his sperm, taking his load like a champ as she kept her hips steady to take it all, hearing the stifled words of his head in her chest
[So, Rin thinks she can just bed a bunch of horny brats to her school? Well, two can play at that old pal]
...Nothing like a good man in you every once in a while. Just remember that a gal like this is Hanzo's finest! Be sure to spread the word champ
>She flaunts her tits to his face and her muscles again to really sink in the message before pulling off him and putting her clothes right back on. She walks for the door, not seeming to lose a bit of energy.
I got training to do, places to be, see ya around pal.
>>7348560
>Dai simply grins with a wide, contented smile as the poor boy struggles and pants underneath her, not losing a breath or breaking a sweat bringing him to the fullest of his climax. His cock cascading with a thick helping of semen inside of her, not even flinching or breaking pace as each volley pours from his cock to her hungry womb. Eventually she feels his cock go limp and pulls herself off of him, shaking off her messy hair and putting her clothes back on.
Yeah...that's just numbness. They still work just walk it off ya ninnie. Don't be afraid to chase me down sometime, I think I have some endurance training that could work well for ya.
>Dai winks at him before turning and leaping away back in her shinobi wears, duty calling and never turning down a moment of action.

(And I'm done for the night, hope you enjoyed youselves anons. Goodnight to ya)
>>
I need that roblox pussy dead ass.
>>
>>7348649
>Whips out my fire cock.
>>
EY BOSS GIMME DA PUSSY PLS
>>
File: 22f5b91dd9a8c7eb3d34a1ef2dc4aafb.jpg (576KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
22f5b91dd9a8c7eb3d34a1ef2dc4aafb.jpg
576KB, 600x1000px
>>7348579
>She scowls tapping the bat on the ground a few times
I was sleeping VERY well until I heard your heavy breathing.
>She plants the bat on your chin, and stares you in the eyes before a wicked smile crosses her face
You're one of my obsessive fans aren't you?
So virgin loser, looking at little girls because real women won't have him...
>>7348603
>She moans in discomfort as you lick at her pussy, trying in vain to push your head away
St-stop! It's tickles....
>As it grows more intense her moans change a little, her face going flush and her breathing heavy
How can you like the taste of my....?
>>7348621
It was something my manager taught, he was very thorough. I can imagine why too, riling up all the 'fans' like you...
>>
I don't think I need to say repeat anything I've already said.

First 24.
>>
>>7348680
Kill (You)rself
>>
File: Ulkair (5).jpg (14KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
Ulkair (5).jpg
14KB, 232x217px
>>7348680
Nurgle
>>
File: Love.jpg (186KB, 472x678px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
186KB, 472x678px
>>7348680
Le Chevalier d'Eon
>>
File: tumblr_n29csr0BZv1ri27wvo3_400.png (13KB, 391x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n29csr0BZv1ri27wvo3_400.png
13KB, 391x393px
>>7348680
Xbone-tan
>>
File: 90b860912e16b5e0d96dfd655370e9ea.png (382KB, 700x1040px) Image search: [Google]
90b860912e16b5e0d96dfd655370e9ea.png
382KB, 700x1040px
>>7348607
>Her lone red eye watches the hand travel up and down his length with intense curiosity, pupil focused on the slit at the tip. As fingers run through her short brain hair, she lets herself be directed, able to smell the scent of his skin, his dick, and a glove hand wraps gently around the finger, giving it an experimental stroke before a lick follows soon thereafter. The skin was warm, salty, but not altogether unpleasant, so a second lick followed soon thereafter.
L-Like this?

>>7348624
>She had no way to fight against that logic, but at the same time she was too busy stumbling to really make an effort to argue with him.
W-what are you doing?! I feel that, you're taking off my pant-ah!
>She had little time to react to being made completely nude before the man was ontop of her, and she was on her back on the ground. Her slim body was on full display, her bright red eyes wide, the only article left on her being the bandages around her leg.
Can I have my patch back yet...?!
>>
File: Kiri 000000.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kiri 000000.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
>7348680
Emiya Kiritsugu

Mission is a go.
>>
File: Rikka (4).png (253KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka (4).png
253KB, 550x700px
>>7348680
Rikka Takanashi

W-why? Why this?
>>
>>7348650
I said roblox pussy. Not fire cock.
>>7348680
Orihara Izaya
>>
>>7348656
It must be because of how beautiful you are...
>He wipes his lips with an arm as he decides that he has prepared her enough. He removes his underwear, his cock springing out, swollen and throbbing, as he places himself between her legs, her on her back as he grabbed her thighs and lifted them up, dragging her towards his fully erect length, his bulbous head growing ever closer to her glistening lower lips until the tip of his cock parted them and pressed against her slick entrance.
I can tell from the little taste I gave your pussy that you're going to love this before I am done...
>>
File: ...png (74KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
...png
74KB, 345x363px
>>7348680
Chosen Undead
>>
File: wEKHBxR.png (679KB, 763x639px) Image search: [Google]
wEKHBxR.png
679KB, 763x639px
>>7348680
Joey
>>
>>7348680
>he thinks this is effective
praise be to iroin and megumin
>>
File: 52b444ff965d5d8103a5038fb73cc850.jpg (162KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
52b444ff965d5d8103a5038fb73cc850.jpg
162KB, 800x1123px
>>7348712
Oh hey, it's my favorite cuck.
Sup?
>>
File: 14698994.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14698994.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>7348680
Rin Hoshizora.

Rin doesn't really like to be around here. Last time Rin was here Nozomi-san gave her washi washi. If washi washi happens again, Rin's going to blame you, mister. Rin promises that she'll keep that againyaast you!
>>
>>7348656
>He winces as he eyes the bat thwamp at the ground, he swallows hard and looks up at her fierce eyes digging into him
S-sorry, I was trying to be quiet but...your sleeping face...I-I mean..!
>He tries to rethink his thoughts because clearly being caught wasn't the problem here.
N-no! I-I just have particular tastes that's all...I've totally, had sex before....I once did it like 20 times in a day...
>>
>>7348680
Chawki Chawn
>>
File: A entry.png (213KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
A entry.png
213KB, 600x450px
>>7348680
Degenerate Slayer Stork
>>
File: Yelling.gif (2MB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
Yelling.gif
2MB, 500x410px
>>7348680
Your boy Vino
>>
>>7348656
What a wonderful manager. He recognized anal as the key to your success. How thoroughly did he train you in using your butt?
>>
File: A disturbed looking child.jpg (11KB, 330x331px) Image search: [Google]
A disturbed looking child.jpg
11KB, 330x331px
>>7348680
A disturbed looking child
>>
File: THE MIGHTY SOLAIRE.jpg (102KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
THE MIGHTY SOLAIRE.jpg
102KB, 1280x719px
>>7348680
Solaire
>>
>>7348714
>cums on her stockings
>>
>>7348680
Nazi Loli

Ugh, degenerates like these deserve to be slaughtered.
>>
File: Kuro Episode 2 005.jpg (317KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Kuro Episode 2 005.jpg
317KB, 1920x1090px
>7348680
Chloe von Einzbern
>>
File: 1327381041597.jpg (653KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1327381041597.jpg
653KB, 1000x1000px
>>7348680
Christina
>>
File: Woof.jpg (199KB, 1600x2816px) Image search: [Google]
Woof.jpg
199KB, 1600x2816px
>>7348680
Grey Wolf Sif
>>
File: c10.jpg (251KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
c10.jpg
251KB, 800x730px
>>7348680
Havel
>>
File: Rikka.jpg (26KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka.jpg
26KB, 622x350px
>>7348740
AH!
>she coweres from the anon
N-No! Stay away!
>>
>>7348680
Uwaaaa, Hunger Games must be more dead than Wiz's undead minions...
>>
>HG """Raid"""
>UID count goes up by 2
Sad!
>>
File: No33Life.png (484KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
No33Life.png
484KB, 1280x720px
>>7348757
Y-you don't have to bring me into this...
Not to mention the lack of that. I thought it was agreed upon to not talk about this so openly.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-01-18 23.32.53.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-01-18 23.32.53.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7348757
>>
File: 0lewd.jpg (320KB, 700x604px) Image search: [Google]
0lewd.jpg
320KB, 700x604px
>>7348680
Hot n Bothered Souda

Might as well make it lewd if I'm gonna be here
>>
File: 1454012626644.jpg (94KB, 701x896px) Image search: [Google]
1454012626644.jpg
94KB, 701x896px
HG again?
You literally have your own thread.
Why do you come here is beyond even me. If you want to get your dick sucked, stop being such petty losers and say it.
>>
File: vo3EmKj.jpg (370KB, 818x887px) Image search: [Google]
vo3EmKj.jpg
370KB, 818x887px
>>7348680
The eeveelutions
>>
File: Holy shit.png (819KB, 1526x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.png
819KB, 1526x1400px
>>7348680
Giant Dad
>>
File: Kiri and Iri 3.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiri and Iri 3.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>7348725
Oh, it's you again.
>Kiritsugu takes a couple of step backs.
What do you want?
>>
File: Raoh (18).jpg (167KB, 1024x924px) Image search: [Google]
Raoh (18).jpg
167KB, 1024x924px
>>7348680
Raoh
>>
File: Full.jpg (165KB, 683x800px) Image search: [Google]
Full.jpg
165KB, 683x800px
>>7348680
Furry porn
>>
>>7348769
Someone hosted a game here.
So here I am.
>>
>>7348751
Oh good you're already in position.
>Unzips pants
>>
>>7348762
>grace you guys with one of our wonderful games
>even thrown in some actually good rp unlike your degenerate shit
>"i-its a raid"
We're just being good neighbours really.
>>
>>7348767
*cummies*
>>
File: gomen.png (92KB, 484x560px) Image search: [Google]
gomen.png
92KB, 484x560px
>>7348769
Uh, okay. I'd like to get my dick sucked.
>>
File: 1439408431416.png (325KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1439408431416.png
325KB, 512x384px
>107 UID
>56 replies
>29 images
>>
>>7348794
Souda NO! That's an alien!
>>
>>7348769
I was my fire cock sucked. fuck discord, you got a roblox account bby?
>>
>>7348781
kys FP, thanks for adding to the shitheap
Half of you faggots never even read what you're replying to, HG is filled with inbred retards
>>
>>7348710
You can!
>The man said with a smirk as he handed the patch to Megumin. However, just as she gave her the "artifact" he planted a kiss on her lips at the same time his erect manhood kissed her slit, prodding her entrance slowly... Very slowly.
Nnngh...
>Grunting in pleasure, he awaited for Megumin to brace herself before shoving his thickness into her.
>>
File: Rikka (4).jpg (1MB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka (4).jpg
1MB, 2149x3035px
>>7348783
>She pulls out her mauser and aims it at the anon
I-I'm warning you, get back!
>>
File: whoa.png (101KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
101KB, 960x560px
>>7348797
That's a what?
>>
>>7348769
Peridot, check their thread and ask yourself why.
>>
>>7348814
It's almost as if dead hours are a thing or something. People need sleep, and it is pretty late
>>
The onky reason we're here is because this thread got linked and there is a game here.

Fucking retards
>>
>>7348717
What does that have to with... Ah!
>Seeing your cock pop out her eyes go wide with terror, and she mumbles unable to form words for a moment
You c-can't be serious! That thing is too b-big!
>She tries to get away from you but does little more the push herself up into a better position
I won't l-like it! Some of the girls said your first time really hurts....
>>7348728
Ooooh a real stud~
>She covers her mouth and giggles, resting the bat on a near by wall
Well... Stud. If your such an expert surely you could pull it out now and give me a show?
>She raises her foot giving you a great view of her panties for a moment before giving you a gently kick
Just a one man show. Someone like you should be able to give a real proformance~
>>7348734
He was very focused on the way I swing my hips and the length of my skirts or dresses.
How I angle my body if I crouch or turn...
>>
File: Furrry.png (135KB, 257x295px) Image search: [Google]
Furrry.png
135KB, 257x295px
>>7348806
>humps
>>
>>7348812
It's an ayy lmao dude, they're gonna probe your pooper
>>
>>7348808
>Pulls out his fat cock and aims it at her.
>A tumble weed brisks by
...We both know that only one of these weapons is actually loaded~
>>
File: fea.png (96KB, 942x531px) Image search: [Google]
fea.png
96KB, 942x531px
>>7348782
Leave, then.
>>7348794
Yeah, sure. Put it here, bitchtits.
>
>>7348814
I won't bother.
>>
>>7348710
>He smiles feeling his cock throb in your hand and giving a gentle moan as you lick
Yes, very good. Now stroke some more then try taking it in your mouth and swirling your tongue around it....
>>
File: r.png (401KB, 968x959px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
401KB, 968x959px
>>7348701
>>7348702
>>7348705
>>7348712
>>7348714
>>7348715
>>7348719
>>7348723
>>7348727
>>7348730
>>7348732
>>7348733
>>7348735
>>7348738
>>7348744
>>7348745
>>7348746
>>7348747
>>7348750
>>7348767
>>7348771
>>7348774
>>7348780
>>7348781
We had exactly 24 entries.

It's nice when things are exactly just right.

Do not worry Xbone-tan, your name will be corrected.

Ladies

Gentlemen

Pedophiles

Are you ready for this bonding exercise?
>>
File: blushing.jpg (371KB, 601x867px) Image search: [Google]
blushing.jpg
371KB, 601x867px
>>7348844
>Souda puts it where it's directed to go. The warmth coming from her mouth gets his engine going
You're not gonna bite down, right?
>>
>>7348851
You got my name wrong...
>>
File: Rikka (50).jpg (165KB, 744x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka (50).jpg
165KB, 744x1053px
>>7348830
You already ... uh...
>her face goes red as she tries to force the words out of her throat
f-fired, so I guess neither of these are loaded. W-we seem to be at an impasse
>>
>>7348764
You brought this on us didn't you Wiz! These shambling creatures of a bygone era, this work is the work of an enemy 「Lich」! Beg for forgiveness by showing these lecherous fiends your chest!

>>7348766
Bullying is only bullying when not called for! Harsh words from the Demon is called for in these situations!

>>7348807
Uwa wa wa wa, I-I'm a Maiden Demon! If you break the seals I cannot marry in to the Dark Brotherhood and learn the ultim...!
>She cried out in surprise as the man began to prod at her small entrance. All the teasing and bullying of her had had its desired effect - her slit was a tad moist, and growing more moist by the moment.
My patch! This will protect me!
>As soon as she was handed it it slipped on to her head, and her entire body visibly relaxed. Even her sex did, which, as he began to push himself in, he'd find a little less resistance. Not much less - but less.
I-I can handle this! A Demon Sorceress of my talent can... handle anything!

>>7348850
>As instructed, the little mage's tongue sqirled around the head of his cock, her lone eye closing as she focused on his cumslit. She gave it an audible slurp despite herself, her gloved hand not stopped its steady motion.
Lahk... thid...?
>She asked between suckles and licks, looking up towards him with a lone eye.
>>
>>7348857
>Do not worry Xbone-tan, your name will be corrected.
Don't be discouraged sweetheart, already on it.
>>
>>7348823
J-just pull it out?!
R-right...because I've done it so many times now....its not even embarrassing.....plenty of girls have seen it....
>He gulps as he completely fails to meet her eyes while lying so blatantly.He shivers as he slowly unzips his pants and pulls out his slowly stiffening cock. Despite the situation that shot of her panties had already got him twitching in his palm. He lets out a pretty pathetic moan early on as he strokes his meat in front of her while gazing at her slender legs.
>>
File: crazy.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>7348851
Late Grimes
Swap me in Negan-sama
>>
File: tumblr_mpqn45ZXX86ab56ojo1_1280.png (45KB, 192x391px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpqn45ZXX86ab56ojo1_1280.png
45KB, 192x391px
>>7348863
Great! Now I can play vidya!
>>
>>7348822
Negan can even run the game properly, you guys are the bigger retards. You swarm like a mass and don't even pay attention to what you're doing.
Jeasus and I thought our resident retards like Paul and ANxious were retarded.
>>
>>7348823
>He intently watches your hips while listening
>a noticeable bulge begins to form in the front of his pants
Did he provide any um hands on training? I find it hard to believe all that could be learned from only a few words.
>>
File: tumblr_nzxbxgEudY1uduuwoo1_500.png (92KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzxbxgEudY1uduuwoo1_500.png
92KB, 500x347px
>>7348856
>Peridot promptly bites down on his dick, severing it completely.
>>
>>7348823
It does hurt, at first, but then the pain goes away and you start to feel so good... I'll show you.
>He grabs her by the waist when she struggles into her improved position, dragging her toward him until he feels his cockhead pop into her hole, groaning at how tight she is.
I'm going to go deeper, now. Be strong...
>He sinks his cock into her slowly, his turgid length spreading her wide open as he pushes into her until he cannot go any further.
Fuck, you're tight...
>>
>>7348859
>this HG shade
i like you whoever you are
>>
>>7348882
>>7348856
>throws that shit in the trash as soon as she spits it out
That's what you get for trying to lewd up my wife, faggot.
>>
>>7348879
Just accept the fact we're stronger than you, and that we can do everything we want to your pathetic little thread
>>
File: Kuro Episode 4 043.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kuro Episode 4 043.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>>7348851
>>7348873
Give him my spot please, Mister.
>>
>>7348895
>t.undead chan
>>
>>7348858
>Picks up by collar
What did I tell you about coming around these degenerates? We're going home right this instance young lady!
>She carries the Chuuni girl off
>>
>>7348895
No one gives a fuck what a skeleton has to say
>>
>>7348858
It seems you're right Wicked Eye, we'll have to call it a draw this time.......
...is that what you thought I would say?
Hehehehahaha you FOOL, we anons possess a demonic power resting in our very balls! An unlimited supply of restoring mana!
Submit!
>As he laughs manically his cock flares upward glowing with a powerful aura!
>>
File: Blushlord Nito.png (59KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
Blushlord Nito.png
59KB, 330x357px
>>7348910
...Rude...
>>
File: whatdoesthisfaceconvey.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
whatdoesthisfaceconvey.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
>>7348882
>>7348894
>the pain souda feels from having his dick bitten off and severed is about a 8 on the pain scale until he sees the green alien spit his dick out at the blue thing. His screams echo and he holds his private parts in a sad attempt to stop the blood, be the blood continues spilling out of his body, painting everything around him a nice crimson color
>>
>>7348904
Hey bring that back, I was about to rape it.
>>
>>7348879
Of course we're better than the idiots crowding around an RNG simulator. You'd actually have to be fucking autistic to enjoy that kind of garbage, just laugh at them while they try to act cool and stop replying.
>>
File: 1462763369373.png (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462763369373.png
55KB, 500x375px
>>7348894
>Peridot cleans the blood off of her face with some water from Lapis's wings.
Blegh, at least you're useful for once...
You're not my wife!
>>
File: tumblr_o43pj9UMAx1vnnzh7o1_1280.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o43pj9UMAx1vnnzh7o1_1280.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>7348926
Fine, husband. You're so qt when you're barking.
>>
>>7348922
Told you so idiot
>>
File: Rikka (22).png (482KB, 900x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka (22).png
482KB, 900x1097px
>>7348904
>She grabs on tightly to her savior's neck as they run off.
Thank you, brave warrior!

>>7348912
It seems my ride has approached. Farewell, anon!
>>
>>7348940
Your white knights won't save you next time wicked eye!
I'll have my revenge!
>>
>>7348859
>With his manhood inside her, the male began to thrust his hips back and forth, feeling his thickness spread her tight tunnel with every movement. Closing his eyes, he bit his lower lip as the rhythm of his pounding increased.
D-Don't worry Megumin, I'll make sure that you feel great as well...
>One of his hands reached for the underside of her leg, lifting it as he viciously felt his throbbing shaft claim her insides completely, the bulbous head of his manhood kissing the entrance of her womb.
Nnnn...!
>>
File: 1443844878772.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443844878772.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
*Alma Elma blasts in through the hole in the roof she created earlier, with a captive Yosuke in tow*
Well then, shall we Yosuke?
*She tosses him on the ground, and begins to remove her clothes slowly*

*Hits the ground, causing a mild concussion*
Y-You won't break me, damn yo-
*Notices you removing your clothes*
Shit! I'm not going to let you!
*Tried to run away*

*Alma Elma's tail wraps around Yosuke's legs, dragging him slowly back towards her*
*Yosuke is Bound*
Don't bother running, you're going to need all the stamina you can muster for this next part…
*Alma Elma is now standing in nothing but her panties*

I'm warning you… D-don't do this!
*Notices your breasts*
Those look… Soft…
>Guess I need some relatively lewd images now…

Good eye there Yosuke. Do you want me to massage your cock with them?
*Alma Elma kicks her panties aside, exposing her moist pussy and hard clit. A light tuft of purple pubic hair decorates the area.*
Hehehehe. C'mon Yosuke. Pick your poison.

I'm not picking anything…
*Shuts eyes*
Just… Get this over with… So I can work on my apology…

You won't have any breath left to deliver it.
*Alma Elma flie up to Yosuke, and hungrily stuffs her tongue into his mouth. Her tail coils around, and after unzipping Yosuke's pants with one hand efficiently, hovers above his tip.*
Ready to experience please like you've never felt before?

*Yosuke begins to make out with Alma frantically. He doesn't answer the question, preoccupied as he is*

((I knew you wanted it))
*Alma Elma's tail descends rapidly, engulfing Yosuke's penis. A warm, sticky sensation overtakes Yosuke, as the walls of the tail begins to pulse gently. The combination of stimuli is very pleasant.*

*Yosuke moans from the added pleasure, breaking contact with Alma's lips long enough to look at her with hunger. He then pushes her down, proceeding to play with her breasts*
>>
>>7348923
No.
>Throws firebomb at
>It hits you and kills you
>You like this
>>7348940
Yes, yes, I am quite great I know.
>>
File: b.png (435KB, 1043x2048px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
435KB, 1043x2048px
Now that I've fixed the lovely Xbone-tan's name and put Rick in, we now begin.
>>
>>7348950
>>7348940
>>7348904
>this exchange was better than anything in HG recently
>>
File: 1441518738662.png (473KB, 680x441px) Image search: [Google]
1441518738662.png
473KB, 680x441px
There we go, now you're getting it!
*Alma's tail begins to twist back and forth, and move up and down, jerking Yosuke's dick off. A sticky fluid begins leaking from the walls of the tail, coating his shaft and dripping onto his pants. A slight vacuum like sucking can be felt from within the deepest part of the tail.*
Go on Yosuke. Tell me you don't want it anymore. Tell me to stop.

*Gradually, Yosuke begins to thrust back, panting.*
D-Don't even…think about it, damn you…

*The suction has now become very noticable, further pushing Yosuke's dick deeper into Alma Elma's tail. The liquid has now completely coated his shaft, and it warming up gradually, melting Yosuke in the pleasure. An orgasm is approaching rapidly*
Oh, getting into it are we? What about your precious girlfriend?

D-Don't mention her, y-you bitch…
*He clenches his fists at his sides, nearly ready to give in*

Oh don't worry, it'll be our little secret… that is, unless you want to bring her to me too. She can experience this pleasure too
*Alma Elma now goes all out, vicious jerking Yosukes dick up and down in a piston motion with her tail. The hot sensation of torturous pleasure is too much to bear, as Yosuke feels himself ready to buckle.*

*Unable to hold himself up any longer, he collapses up top of you, drooling pathetically*
This…is j-just once, okay…?

Keep telling yourself that Yosuke. You can come back anytime. I don't mind.
*The last of his resistance leaving, Yosuke ejaculates into the tail, only to have it hungrily devoured by the organic vacuum force. Every last possible drop of semen is extracted, leaving Yosuke's mind blank with rapture.*
Had enough Yosuke?

Muh… Are you… Satisfied now?!
*Yosuke looks upset*

Hmmm…
*Alma Elma briefly considers, stroking her chin lightly.*
Hmmm… Ill let you off easy this time. Thanks for the swell time Yosuke.
And don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend. Its out little secret.
W-Wait…
*He shakes with self hatred*
>>
File: tumblr_mwlm06ZXX81qg56ojo1_1280.png (35KB, 189x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwlm06ZXX81qg56ojo1_1280.png
35KB, 189x350px
>>7348963
Why die when you can sit around the house and play Xbox all day?
>>
>>7348960
>Unfortunately the anon plague will never die. 10 more will take his place in time.
>>
File: 523a592d8f6a87e71b0a3935d62e2dba.jpg (553KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
523a592d8f6a87e71b0a3935d62e2dba.jpg
553KB, 900x1200px
>>7348867
Yes, no need to be nervous.
>She gives you a cruel smile flicking back her hair and eyeing your member as it comes out
So this is what makes the girls so wet? Hehe~
>>7348880
Well sometimes he would put his hands on my hips and guide me for more precise movements. He's really a very good teacher, truly committed.
>While talking and thinking about her answers she sways her hips and taps her chin looking of to the side in concentration
>>7348891
Urgh!
>Her face becomes strained as you press inside of her, squeezing your arms tight in her hands
Ah.. no!
>As your full shaft enters her, her eyes fly open and she squeals, the walls of her virgin pussy unable to adjust in time
>>
>>7348934
Not that either! We're hardly related.
I-I'm not barking!!
>She's hissing.
>>7348963
Go away nigger
>>
File: Kiri 55.jpg (153KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Kiri 55.jpg
153KB, 550x550px
>>7348963
I probably should have loaded my gun the first opportunity I got.
>Kiritsugu sits down as he's held up, lighting a cigarette.
Just take it all.
>>
>>7348997
>He seems completely lost to his own pleasure as he begins to retreat from inside of her, pulling back almost all of the way out before pushing back into her, just a bit faster this time. His hard cock scraped against her tunnel walls as he held her by the shoulders, lowering his mouth until it landed on one of her tiny pink nipples, suckling on it as he continued to thrust his hips and drive his hard member inside of her over and over.
This feels better than I thought...!
>>
Post moar gay-pokemon humans. Guzma is my husbando.
>>
File: that'shot.png (33KB, 462x622px) Image search: [Google]
that'shot.png
33KB, 462x622px
>>7349007
>picks up the green triangle cat
Good lil' kitty.
>>
File: 907afdef2eb11c7e2fdc6ac089d9dcad.png (569KB, 700x1040px) Image search: [Google]
907afdef2eb11c7e2fdc6ac089d9dcad.png
569KB, 700x1040px
>>7348956
>By reflex, her legs wrapped around the thrusting male's hips, her ankles interlocking. It seemed like she was a natural at this, maybe. Not as good as she was at firing off Explosive spells, but her sex clamped and squeezed around him, the small mage rocking with each powerful thrust inside of her.
I won't... haaah, be defeated, mister! With the seals placed on my eye once again I have... have, hnnn, some measure of control over my power...! Y-you'd be dead otherwise, fool!
>>
File: d1.png (350KB, 1007x1542px) Image search: [Google]
d1.png
350KB, 1007x1542px
>>7348963
>>
>tfw you are participating in game, shitposting, and ERPing all at the same time

Who WOKE here?
>>
>>7349044
who is this? I have my guesses
>>
File: www.png (235KB, 576x480px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
235KB, 576x480px
>>7349032
Why not put the barrel of your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger?
That way you'll end the shameful thing that is your life.
>>
File: Yae_Shinatsuhiko_portal.png (233KB, 650x576px) Image search: [Google]
Yae_Shinatsuhiko_portal.png
233KB, 650x576px
undead go to bed
>>
File: tumblr_o3utfmX2aQ1snr2q5o1_500.gif (156KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3utfmX2aQ1snr2q5o1_500.gif
156KB, 500x600px
>>7349058
>Too busy playing vidya to care.
>>
>>7348997
>follows the hips from side to side intently
Oh that reminds me of some dance classes my parents put me into when I was little. M-Maybe I could help you train?
>>
>>7349076
>>7349032
this desu as a Fatefag this HG kiritsugu triggers the fuck out of me with how awful he is
>>
>tfw undead is actually retarded and has no idea who told him to sleep
>>
File: crazy frog (24).png (606KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
crazy frog (24).png
606KB, 854x480px
DING DING
>>
File: 223935.jpg (24KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
223935.jpg
24KB, 225x350px
>tfw undead is a stupid nerd
>>
>>7348997
>He pants heavily as she keeps her eyes pinned on his rigid staff. Somehow that makes it even more sensitive as he thrusts it into his hand. His aching staff looks like its already about to burst from how much it throbs. As pre cum drips into his hands it makes his cock slik, wet slobs echo out as his hand beats against his groin
A-aah...T-that's right.....Girls can't resist it....O-one time a girl climaxed as soon as she saw my dick....
>>
File: crazy frog (38).png (907KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
crazy frog (38).png
907KB, 854x480px
>>7349124
DING B BONG BABABABANG BOM BAM BAM

>>7349128
BRRRRRRRRAM BRAAAAAAAM BABABABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: n1.png (335KB, 923x1539px) Image search: [Google]
n1.png
335KB, 923x1539px
>>7349058
>>
>>7349124
hi vino
>>
>>7349044
Shush...
>The man kissed Megumin once more, his tongue invading her mouth in order to keep her quiet. While she wasn't THAT annoying, he wanted her to focus on the pleasure both of them experienced.
>His twitching manhood eventually began to leak precum inside her love tunnel after a series of thrusts, feeling his climax approach faster and faster with every passing second.
>>
>>7349032
>gives loli porn
>>
>>7349134
>>
File: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (22KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
22KB, 540x233px
>>7349081
>>7349102
>>7349124
STOP BULLYING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 102435.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
102435.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>now everyone is retarded
>>
>>7349124
It took you this long to realize it?
>>
>>7349087
Not even that.
The character itself is a powerfantasy for 13 years olds, which is funny because that's the age of the girls this guy wants to fuck.
>>
File: haner (265).jpg (244KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
haner (265).jpg
244KB, 1920x816px
quit bullying undead blah blah blah
>>
File: Kiri 19.jpg (527KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
Kiri 19.jpg
527KB, 1200x885px
>>7349076
I think we've already gone over this.
I can't die until I finish my objective, no matter how shameful, shameless, whatever my life comes.
If you would just...become my servant, my life's usefulness will run out quicker.
>>
Undeads a stupid nigger
>>
File: d967bb3630e7a4a64fc1918878cf92ed.png (574KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
d967bb3630e7a4a64fc1918878cf92ed.png
574KB, 800x1400px
>>7349074
(Someone late as hell to the festivities. I'll reveal who once I finish up.)

>>7349139
As soon as I l-let go of this heat, the explosive force of the third echelon of explosive mag-
>She's silenced by a forceful kiss, her red eye widening, as if a plain kiss was far more embarrassing than being fucked on the ground by a stranger. She hadn't lied about the build up of a heat inside of her that was growing warmer and warmer, the little mage starting to pant against the male's lips as her small hands ran over his shoulders and his upper back.
>>
File: 120968.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
120968.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>using yamero
>now he's retarded, a nerd, and a weeb
>how disgusting.
>>
>>7349136
Hi anon, make sure you shower after leaving here. You might get contaminated with degenerate if you don't.
>>
>this low as fuck UID count
No wonder HG is dead over half its usual roster is played by like the same five people.
>>
File: Kiri 24.jpg (278KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Kiri 24.jpg
278KB, 1920x1090px
>>7349142
>Kiritsugu grabs it, and looks the "loli porn" over.
What do you want me to do with this?
>>
File: 46771734_p0.jpg (2MB, 3357x4502px) Image search: [Google]
46771734_p0.jpg
2MB, 3357x4502px
>>7349041
>Gently panty and sounding like shes biting back a cry she does little more than hold onto you as you plow her
Really n-not...
>When you begin to suck at her breast she lets out a moan of half pain half pleasure, followed but little ones as you thrust
>>7349084
>Lost in though for a moment in her little dance she snaps to attention
Hm? Oh, I suppose so.
>She seems to have forgotten about your butt focused obsession and smiles at you
It's been a while and my manger usually leads...
>>7349128
>Looking very amused with your efforts she leans down for a closer look, giving you a good view of what little cleavage she has
Oh very nice... something leaking, a little midshow surprise.
>She smirks at your dribbling cock, looking slightly aroused before she burst out laughing at your comment
Ahahaha... too... your too much!
>>
File: n2.png (316KB, 931x1695px) Image search: [Google]
n2.png
316KB, 931x1695px
>>7349134
>>
>>7349192
I feel like I need a medical-grade alcohol shower after being here t.b.h.

>>7349200
>threads are dead because people sleep at night.
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 1463086536466.png (167KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1463086536466.png
167KB, 500x348px
>>7349043
P-Put me down! This is humiliating!
>>
File: shinatsuhiko_yae_4963.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shinatsuhiko_yae_4963.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
shut the fuck up aqua
>>
File: a95cf4e77e50d1c0921f85eaeeca1fe5.jpg (261KB, 1156x960px) Image search: [Google]
a95cf4e77e50d1c0921f85eaeeca1fe5.jpg
261KB, 1156x960px
>>7349173
Just close your eyes.
Bite the barrel.
Pull the trigger.
Let it all go, you fucking failure.
>>
>>7349200
desu is even more dead during the day. Hoshi is the only thing keeping the HG threads alive.
>>
File: 0311-620x350.jpg (42KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
0311-620x350.jpg
42KB, 620x350px
>now aqua is retarded and has no idea
>>
>>7349210
>>7349220
Oh wow, the meta-game.
I did not even know you can transcend beyond space and time.

What do you wan't.
I have no time to spend here.
ESPECIALLY THIS FUCKING PLACE.
>>
>>7349236
I RETIRED FROM THE THREADS
>>
File: tumblr_mx75o0Uaxg1rx1dfqo1_500.gif (881KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx75o0Uaxg1rx1dfqo1_500.gif
881KB, 500x281px
>undead
>calling anyone salty
>>
>>7349208
Medical and alcohol? Well you've come to the right person.
>>
File: lapist.jpg (58KB, 624x457px) Image search: [Google]
lapist.jpg
58KB, 624x457px
>>7349209
Never.
>Holds you up so the world can see what a bright star you are
>>
>>7349243
I read ERP on the thread title.
Did I miss it?
Or are you blind?
>>
>>7349206
>He gasps and feels his heart explodes when he catches a glimpse of her petite chest, he bites his lip hard before really slapping down across his twitching rod. Just before he's about to burst he stops at the sound of her laughter.
Y-you're not buying any of this are you...?
>>
File: d3.png (278KB, 898x1078px) Image search: [Google]
d3.png
278KB, 898x1078px
>>7349207
>>
>>7349206
>He continues to plow her with increasing speed until his hips are colliding with hers, his cock twitching inside of her as he nibbles on her breast's tip gently. He brings his face up to hers and whispers as he keeps ramming into her, his mouth mere centimeters away from hers as he lets out a low groan.
I'm going to cum soon... You feel too good...
>>
File: Kiri 50.jpg (92KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
Kiri 50.jpg
92KB, 500x716px
>>7349211
>Kiritsugu stops talking, and keeps smoking, taking occasional drags from his cigarette and blowing the smoke in Demon Archer's face.
>>
>takes a dump in undead's cat's litterbox
>>
>>7349184
>The man broke the kiss between their lips, smiling tenderly at the cute, petite mage while he continued to pound her nubile insides with gusto, feeling his orgasm just around the corner.
Ahh... Brace yourself, little mage... Experience my own special brand of explosive power~!
>Biting his lower lip and arching forward, the man eventually reached his orgasm, filling her cunny with white. His pulsing cock released a considerable amount of his seed deep into her, feeling a single drop of his sweat fall from his face to her chest.
Ahhh....!
>>
>>7349250
XD SOMETHING IS KEEPING ME FROM LEAVING
>>
>>7349206
Really!?... I mean I'd be delighted to help my favorite idol improve.
>Approaches and stands a little behind you the bulge under his pants making quite the effort to split the material at this point.
Show me your hip sway first
>>
File: tumblr_nxz6ofbl591rjckclo1_400.jpg (107KB, 355x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxz6ofbl591rjckclo1_400.jpg
107KB, 355x467px
oh look undead is being a weeb again
>>
How did the masquerade go?
>>
File: ar.png (291KB, 946x2015px) Image search: [Google]
ar.png
291KB, 946x2015px
>>7349259
>>
>>7349290
Decently. Anon shitposted like usual but overall was fun.
>>
File: 1456496764425.png (352KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456496764425.png
352KB, 600x800px
Ugh. What's with all the people in here that aren't getting down and dirty?
>>
>>7349163
Yeah, that's Kamina. We keep him around as a joke.
>>
File: 295418.jpg (177KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
295418.jpg
177KB, 800x450px
blame someone else for your retardation aqua
>>
@7349278
Caps lock... Check.
Ecks Dee... Check.
Reply that reeks retardation... Check.
Tries to prove a point.... Fails to do so.
Off by one... Check.
No full stop.... Check.
0% Coherence... Check.

Verdict :
You don't deserve my (You)s.
>>
>>7349290
People enjoyed themselves and it left them quite hopeful. No one spread any sexy despair around. It was terrible.
>>
>>7349316
dont speak for me fag
kaminas my nigga
>>
>>7349290
It was fun. Memes, shitposting, and lewds a plenty.
>kissu
>>
>>7349324
t. Kamina
>>
File: n3.png (208KB, 951x809px) Image search: [Google]
n3.png
208KB, 951x809px
>>7349298
>>
File: Vidya (34).gif (375KB, 375x541px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya (34).gif
375KB, 375x541px
>>7349324
>>
File: b9f50daa6c7034a3954e53d6275aba8d.jpg (730KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
b9f50daa6c7034a3954e53d6275aba8d.jpg
730KB, 1131x1600px
>>7349255
>She bites her lip to stop her laughter and grins impishly
Of course not! Some pathetic freak like you every pleasing a woman?
>She has another small fit of laughter, brushing her hair away from her face and pulling out her top to give you a better view of her braless breasts
Go on!
Jerk it to the little girl just like you always do you sick pervert~
>>7349261
Uarg..
>She grits her teach wrapping her arms around you for support and letting out more cries with each quickening thrust
G-good, just get it over with!
>She turns her head away from her, her face flushed red
>>7349283
Great.
>She smiles and starts moving her shoulders in a rhythm before moving her hip down and out, her butt brushing your throbbing cock through your pants
Sorry! I always knock my managers legs too but he says he has to be this close to guide me and it's okay.
>>
>>7349306
>>7349320
>>7349325
I see, when I left I was seeing a lot of avas getting ignored, hope they got something in the end.
Also lots and lots of namedropping, people randomly shouting names to figure something.
I think I saw almost everybody accused of being Owain at least once. Was anybody found out for real, or did people "unmask" themselves at the end?
>>
File: o2rb45slk81s21xzoo1_540.png (313KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
o2rb45slk81s21xzoo1_540.png
313KB, 540x764px
>>7349276
A-ahhh....! Nnnn... ah... I'm... ahhh...!
>Her little body quivered as he pounded her into oblivion, pushing her small body into the ground with each thrust. Her legs locked even more tightly around his moving hips, her arms doing much the same around his neck. She felt him reaching closer to an end... and then suddenly, as she felt warmth spilling inside of her, she did much the same.
E... E... EXPLOSION!
>She cried out, a squirt of her orgasm splashing against both of their pelvis', her small sex quivering and squelching around his invading rod.
>>
File: EServ.png (19KB, 134x146px) Image search: [Google]
EServ.png
19KB, 134x146px
>>7349339
>The two fail to summon the devil, rather Assassin rising out of the magic circle they drew.
>>
>>7349357
A few unmasked afterwards but quite a few Avas were left dateless or near dateless. It was pretty chaotic.
>>
>>7349339
Why are you hosting here again? Loli?
>>
>>7349357
Only a few unmasked themselves. The rest was lost in the sea of mania.
>>
>blaming people for your retardation
for shame aqua
>>
File: yae5.jpg (25KB, 630x475px) Image search: [Google]
yae5.jpg
25KB, 630x475px
>>7349391
>tfw no pic
>>
File: tumblr_ndxnqw5ayj1su62kao1_500.png (256KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndxnqw5ayj1su62kao1_500.png
256KB, 500x707px
i'd listen to your request if you weren't retarded
>>
>>7349290
Not so good on my side.
>>
>>7349354
>With a few more powerful thrusts, he groans loudly as he feels his cock spurt deep inside of her, each strong pulse of his shaft sending another shot of his hot cum into her, filling her up. He keeps his rigid, twitching cock buried inside of her until her warm, wet pussy milked his balls dry, plugging her and making sure his deposit remained inside nice and deep for a long period of time as he felt his orgasm slowly subside.
Nguh...! I could get used to this...!
>>
>>7349354
>He's hurt by the painful truth of her words, even though she's laughing at his pathetic form and insulting him to his face, his hand is still eagerly pumping away to the sight of her flat chest. His virgin cock is so desperate that it'll cum even to a girl who mocks him.
I-I can't help it.....little girls are just...too sexy!
>He moans out as his cock sputters and pumps out sinful batters of his virgin spunk. Some of it landing right on her.
>>
>>7349372
>>7349383
I see, it's probably better if people remain interested in the avas and not the people behind them.
>>7349409
And what happened to you?
>>
>>7349354
>Murmurs some noise as the butt teases his cock
>Manages to keep his wits about him... somehow
T-This is quite good. Let me put my hands in place to help you focus on how the motion feels.
>Steps a bit closer placing his hands onto her hips
>>
ask nicely
>>
>>7349368
>Pouring the rest of his cum inside Megumin, the male pulled his shaft, letting some of his seed spill from the creampie he created with his sperm and the mage's cunny.
>Completely satisfied, he slowly stood up and gathered his clothes, looking back at the girl with a grin, proud of his handiwork.
Nnn... I absolutely will have to do this again with you~
>>
>>7348680
Rinoa Heartilly
>>
>>7349421
It didn't worked at all.
>>
File: fe.png (205KB, 931x1255px) Image search: [Google]
fe.png
205KB, 931x1255px
>>7349339
>>
>>7349441
Absolute retard
>>
>>7349441
Don't worry your little soul darling, something tells me you'll get another chance in the near future.
>>
File: Rinoa_Heartilly_beach.jpg (692KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rinoa_Heartilly_beach.jpg
692KB, 1500x1000px
>>7349456
You're a charitable guy, you know that?
>>
>>7349421
Yeah. No way to namedrop if you don't know who it is in the first place. Not like it matters either.
>>
>>7349442
So sorry for you, maybe your character wasn't interesting at all, or maybe you just didn't advertise her properly and pulled a nice introduction.
>>
File: d4.png (163KB, 923x694px) Image search: [Google]
d4.png
163KB, 923x694px
>>7349445
>>
File: DOCTOR Bartholomew Oobleck (72).png (257KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
DOCTOR Bartholomew Oobleck (72).png
257KB, 424x424px
Now what do we have here?
What could have caused my student to become so distressed here?
>>7349368
O-Oh... Well...
>>
>>7349440
>As the male pulled out and away, the little maid laid there panting, sweat on her skin, fluids leaking out of her slightly stretched out sex. She grinned though, one hand holding her eyepatch against her eye, her other hand pointing to the male.
H-hah... I w-won, after all... you, you have to challenge such a rival until you earn victory yourself...!

(There you go, hope ya had a good time.)
>>
>>7349456
Why can't you fuck off back to your own threads? Whyre you suck a fucking faggot
>>
>>7349480
[I did!]
[Now reveal yourself!]
>>
>>7349483
>Whyre you suck a fucking faggot

hue
>>
>>7349468
The character was interesting. Sadly, I'm not. Lesson learned. At least now I know what I should do and should not.
>>
>>7349483
>suck a fucking faggot
But he's not ERPing, Anon-kun.
>>
>>7349483
Thank the poster above
>>
>>7349478
>take Unlimited Terumi/Hazama design
>give him glasses
>take his jacket off
>"OC DO NOT STEAL"
>>
File: blogging about chuunis.jpg (492KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blogging about chuunis.jpg
492KB, 1600x1024px
>>7349489
I thought it was p. obvious especially since I can tell who you are buddyboy, but here you go.
>>
>>7349483
why are you all such thin-skinned little bitches? Seriously, maybe you'd have a better time if you disloged your heads from your asses
>>
File: ar2.png (145KB, 903x839px) Image search: [Google]
ar2.png
145KB, 903x839px
>>7349445
Aaaaaand our winner is decided.

>>7349461
It helps to have such a generous crowd of people here, allowing me to use this place for my games.

>>7349480
And I hope you did too! Care for another round, son?
>>
>>7349505
Yeah, let's have another one!
>>
>>7349500
ERP's population has a huge leftcuck userbase. Are you really that surprised?
>>
>>7349368
>E... E... EXPLOSION!
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>7349505
It's so much nicer when everybody works together.
>>
File: waininghope.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
waininghope.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>7349368
>E... E... EXPLOSION!
>>
File: plac.png (400KB, 910x918px) Image search: [Google]
plac.png
400KB, 910x918px
>>7349505
>>
>>7349499
The plot thickens.
>>
File: Jaune Face - 02.jpg (42KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
Jaune Face - 02.jpg
42KB, 346x346px
>>7349478
Hello Prof... Doctor Oobleck. Maybe you should leave. Is not safe here right now or like ever.
>>
File: Hugo_Strange.png (1MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange.png
1MB, 1916x1076px
>>7349505
If you think your anonymous is leejun stuff scares me buddy you're barking up quite the tree, especially since I'm going to sleep and couldn't care less how you spent your sunday morning cuckboy.

Kissus all around, g'nite fuckheads.
>>
File: win.png (221KB, 726x485px) Image search: [Google]
win.png
221KB, 726x485px
>>7349525
>>
File: NotLikeMiya.png (28KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
NotLikeMiya.png
28KB, 112x112px
>>7349368
>E... E... EXPLOSION!
>>
File: 49367860_p0.png (844KB, 2000x1655px) Image search: [Google]
49367860_p0.png
844KB, 2000x1655px
>>7349412
>Feeling your cum shoot deep inside, plugged inside her pussy and filling her womb she moans before it turns to gentle sobbing
You....
>Her body shakes and she falls back into the couch and lays there panting
Came inside....
>>7349417
>She giggles imagining all that running through your mind as your strokes only quicken and gives a yelp as you cum hits her, a bit landing around her mouth and some on her chest and shirt
Ahaha.... look at that~
The big finale...
>She mops up the cum on her face and sticks her finger in her mouth sucking it up like she was sampling pasta sauce
Now what to do with you?
>She thinks for a moment before giving you an evil look, she walks over and picks up your camera, taking several shots of your pathetic form and dribbling cock
If I ever see you again this camera goes to the police, got it?
>>7349430
Okay... this was what I was working on last.
>She raises her hands above her head swirling them about and crouching, dragging her body down against you and coming back up again
No I was thinking some more pop moves to go along with that... maybe this?
>She rests her hands on her knees and moves from side to side in quick hard movements
>>
>>7349499
>>7349531
>riles up Negan only to fuck off
Thanks Mecha.
>>
>>7349368
>E... E... EXPLOSION!

OH SHIT WE GOT A LIVE ONE
>>
>>7349543
>being a literal pussy
>>
File: 1454033358944.png (107KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1454033358944.png
107KB, 500x493px
>>7349368
You are now on a list.
The bullying list.
>>
>>7349368
>E... E... EXPLOSION!

you fucking people
>>
>>7349531
>>7349533
>negan included that cringy line in his games
TOPPEST OF KEKS!
>>
>>7349368
nice erp
>>
>>7349500
It's not called being thin-skinned, it's called getting tired of having to see fucking Negan everytime we try to relax and have some fun. I don't understand why other people have to come in here for the sole purpose of shitposting, which wasn't even effective since everybody was still posting anyways.
>>
>>7349543
>being scared of random fuck who can only host a shit game
What a bitchboy.
>>
>>7349552
thats something the actual peridot would say, props
>>
File: 635913878865924894-Hugo-strange.jpg (18KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
635913878865924894-Hugo-strange.jpg
18KB, 580x326px
>>7349543
Oh sweet summer child you get a special kissu from me before I go. Hope the warmth I leave on your cheek makes it nice and warm when you suck on Negan's dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 431x450px
>>7349368
>E... E... Explosion

So this is the power of erp?
>>
File: impressed.jpg (5KB, 175x224px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.jpg
5KB, 175x224px
Thanks for reminding me how cringy the memory of Negan is.
>>
File: DOCTOR Bartholomew Oobleck (40).png (448KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DOCTOR Bartholomew Oobleck (40).png
448KB, 1920x1080px
>>7349528
>You hear in the distance
I'm already ahead of you chap
>>
>>7349568
even cringier than E... E... EXPLOSION!?
>>
File: eL2HDiC.gif (1019KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
eL2HDiC.gif
1019KB, 500x233px
>>7349368
>E... E... EXPLOSION!
>>
File: 50shadesofdonotwant.jpg (375KB, 980x1150px) Image search: [Google]
50shadesofdonotwant.jpg
375KB, 980x1150px
>>7349533
Can you make this look less gay?
>>
>not knowing all the meme RPs Mecha did with Jinx and Hotaru and others
>konosuba is a literal meme anime
>being this triggered over a meme line
jeasus how new to everything is HG
>>
>>7349577
He'd have to take you out of it.
>>
File: 48506480_p0.jpg (1MB, 3541x2507px) Image search: [Google]
48506480_p0.jpg
1MB, 3541x2507px
>>7349577
Kiss me gay boy
>>
>>7349517
>>7349541
>>7349553
>>7349575
None of you even know who she is do you?
>>
File: 1454014065374.png (326KB, 1261x682px) Image search: [Google]
1454014065374.png
326KB, 1261x682px
>>7349577
Lose the dick, and it's no longer 'gay'
Well, you did win, so i suppose you deserve a reward.
Hm...
>>
>>7349577
You want me to take out the explosion line?
>>
>>7349542
I did! I couldn't help myself. You felt way too good.
>The man slowly slid out from inside of her, his flaccid cock making a wet noise as he pet her hair a few times. He then grabbed her shirt, tossing it to her as she lied on the couch a panting mess. He picked up her panties and stashed them in one of his pockets after putting his pants back on.
I'm keeping these as a momento. And if I catch you wandering around here again, I'm going to take it as another invitation. Some plan B should make sure you don't get pregnant and ruin your career.
>He pulls out his wallet and throws a few bills at her
That should cover it. I hope to see you again, gorgeous.
>He takes his leave
>>
>>7349582
>MDF out in full swing
This is just sad.
>>
>>7349574
Oh way more. Mecha's just being in character.
>>
>>7349596
>HG trying to defend they have absolutely no idea what they're reacting to
>>
>>7349597
Yeah, I remember Megumin getting fucked in the anime too.
>>
>>7349597
>cringy erp is normal for him

got it
>>
File: 14 - JMrmKt7.jpg (51KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
14 - JMrmKt7.jpg
51KB, 907x718px
>>7349582
>I-it was only a meme!
>>
File: Less gay.jpg (157KB, 726x485px) Image search: [Google]
Less gay.jpg
157KB, 726x485px
>>7349577
>>
>>7349542
>Groans at the pleasure of the butt rubbing his crotch
>His grip on your hips tightens
So unbearable... Uh I mean irresistible. T-This is quit good. Try mixing some forward and back movements into it.
>>
>>7349610
You missed the picture on the top right.
>>
File: bully.png (327KB, 512x555px) Image search: [Google]
bully.png
327KB, 512x555px
>>7349585
>>7349593
Add more explosions, take me out of it, and then put some clipart in it.

>>7349587
Y-You too...

>>7349591
I don't have a single thing to put into your mouth after you went and bit off my wrench!
>>
>>7349602
She did. By me.

t. Kazuma
>>
HG freaking out over a catchphrase is the cringiest thing to happen in this thread so far
>>
>>7349617
He said less guy, he didn't say straight.
>>
mecha triggering normies with meme anime
konosuba's creators would be proud desu
>>
File: neganpng-7cf197_1280w.png (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neganpng-7cf197_1280w.png
455KB, 1280x720px
>>7349565
Did I hear a round 2?

I know I heard a round 2!

Who would I be to deny you all an encore!

First 24.
>>
File: 1461749446796.png (357KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1461749446796.png
357KB, 1280x1920px
>>7349618
Oh please. It wasn't that impressive, I did you a favor more than anything.
Just go to a 'surge-eon' and get a new one!
...oh, and by the way, you still have a prostate in your ass.
>>
>>7349627
I'm proud of him.
He made his own "Marked Bitch" meme.
Now I must go and forge my own legend... My own undying meme.
>>
File: 352386-yae_shinatsuhiko.jpg (77KB, 829x618px) Image search: [Google]
352386-yae_shinatsuhiko.jpg
77KB, 829x618px
>>7349629
Yae
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (292KB, 571x457px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
292KB, 571x457px
>>7349629
Sailor Saturn
>>
File: Rider.(Medb).full.2003619.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rider.(Medb).full.2003619.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
>>7349629
Medb
>>
File: 1454103463334.png (238KB, 542x404px) Image search: [Google]
1454103463334.png
238KB, 542x404px
>>7349629
No Negan. No one wants a round 2
You had your fun, noe buzz off.
>>
File: Overdrive of smug nip comics.jpg (985KB, 1800x1868px) Image search: [Google]
Overdrive of smug nip comics.jpg
985KB, 1800x1868px
>>7349625
>>7349627
>y-you're just a bunch of easily triggered normies!

You stupid fucks
>>
File: 1484726430732.png (590KB, 566x582px) Image search: [Google]
1484726430732.png
590KB, 566x582px
>>7349629
Dark Wraith
>>
File: kitti (168).jpg (123KB, 730x700px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (168).jpg
123KB, 730x700px
>>7349629
TittiKitti
>>
File: JUVIA WATER SHOUJO.jpg (74KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
JUVIA WATER SHOUJO.jpg
74KB, 666x666px
>>7349629
Juvia Loxar
>>
>>7349629
You're making it pretty obvious you're a native here just butthurt at certain people using how braindead HG is against us.

Pretty clever plan desu
>>
File: Raoh (5).jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Raoh (5).jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>7349629
Raoh
>>
File: otp tbh.jpg (12KB, 236x265px) Image search: [Google]
otp tbh.jpg
12KB, 236x265px
>>7349629
Me and bae
>>
File: Come at me then.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Come at me then.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>7349629
Chosen Undead
>>
File: Chaika.jpg (28KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika.jpg
28KB, 311x311px
>>7349629
Vino
>>
File: summerheart.png (525KB, 741x811px) Image search: [Google]
summerheart.png
525KB, 741x811px
>>7349629
Summer Heart
>It's a girl
>>
>>7349650
I want to bet it's Paul.
>>
>>7349649
More like a really ugly dead body
>>
File: soda.png (104KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
soda.png
104KB, 960x560px
>>7349631
I don't know what that last part means, but my prostate is staying in there!
I also don't have money for a fake dick! Who the hell has money for that anyways?
>>
>>7349650
You don't know shit.
t. Someone who knows the entire master plan
>>
File: A Zami (2).png (178KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
A Zami (2).png
178KB, 500x450px
>>7349629
Azami
>>
>>7349638
You're my favorite meme, Hotaru.

>>7349644
Sorry that the truth hurts. ;)
>>
>>7349594
>She just lays there in shock, only reacting to try and cover her body with the shirt
Pregnant.....?
>She begins to cry as you take your leave, covered in cum, sweat, tears and money
>>7349616
You like it?
>She smiles looking very pleased with herself, it really does seem completely normal to her
Oh okay, like this?
>She puts her arms out straight and amkes chopping motions while bucking her hips back and forth, more or less dry humping you with her ass
>>
File: 1466763337082.jpg (47KB, 270x384px) Image search: [Google]
1466763337082.jpg
47KB, 270x384px
>>7349629
Ass sandwich
>>
File: FemBroly Canon.png (248KB, 385x310px) Image search: [Google]
FemBroly Canon.png
248KB, 385x310px
>>7349629
Broly (Female)
>Female
>>
>>7349644
Your response just proves it right you know that right?
Holy FUCK does all of HG have Paul tier self-awareness?
>>
>>7349629
>>7348727
Rin Hoshizora
>>
File: TTAG.png (214KB, 333x292px) Image search: [Google]
TTAG.png
214KB, 333x292px
>>7349629
Alex Jones
>>
File: 1446965444338.jpg (599KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446965444338.jpg
599KB, 1024x1024px
>>7349629
Seto Kaiba
>>
>>7349629
Retard.ISO
>>
File: nob.jpg (94KB, 533x538px) Image search: [Google]
nob.jpg
94KB, 533x538px
>>7349629
Da Ork Boyz
>>
File: c6a.gif (1MB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
c6a.gif
1MB, 300x432px
>>7349629
Ozpin
>>
File: 4a790f962f57885a5ccc3b8273202b6d.png (778KB, 858x1337px) Image search: [Google]
4a790f962f57885a5ccc3b8273202b6d.png
778KB, 858x1337px
>>7349669
Oopsie daisy.
>>
File: Bluddflag_battle_2.jpg (153KB, 700x909px) Image search: [Google]
Bluddflag_battle_2.jpg
153KB, 700x909px
>>7349629
Kaptin Bluddflagg
>>
>>7349650
It's been obvious Negan's a native for a while now. The question is, is he an anon or an ava?
>>
>>7349664
J-Juvia will come back...r-right?
S-She still needs to marry Gray-sama...
>>
File: 1484051486467.jpg (74KB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
1484051486467.jpg
74KB, 350x310px
>>7349629
Giant Dad Mk. 2
>>
File: cca443eefb61d4b03419c216dba8002c.jpg (187KB, 928x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cca443eefb61d4b03419c216dba8002c.jpg
187KB, 928x1280px
>>7349629
Lucario
>>
File: Ku Ku Ku.png (844KB, 681x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ku Ku Ku.png
844KB, 681x1000px
>>7349629
Korekiyo Shinguji
>>
>>7349644
>A-adding stutters makes you seem dumb.
>>
>>7349629
Aiko
>>
File: 4c1.jpg (20KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
4c1.jpg
20KB, 600x478px
>>7349629
Praise Loaf
>>
Premature ejaculation edition
>>7349686
>>
>>7349673
>>7349668
They're laughing at us you idiots. They laugh at everything, including themselves.

Stop giving them yous, you're only making us look worse.
>>
File: tumblr_o21ok4qaKa1s4b2qko1_1280.png (928KB, 1280x1644px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o21ok4qaKa1s4b2qko1_1280.png
928KB, 1280x1644px
>>7349629
Xbone-tan
>>
File: 1454041477634.png (80KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454041477634.png
80KB, 450x450px
>>7349665
I meant, you don't need a dick to feel good, if you're a guy.
Who knows, maybe you can start a job as a prostitute! It'd be super easy to get guys, since you can hide what's left of your dick pretty easily.
You already look like a girl, even though you're flat as a board.
>>
File: 1447777552063-3.jpg (414KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447777552063-3.jpg
414KB, 1080x1080px
>>7349668
>I-if I add a winky face at the end, that means I'm super cool and am actually above the other party!

>>7349673
I-it wasn't cringy at all! Y-you just don't have any self awareness! We're not just a bunch of thin-skinned perverts

>>7349692
>I-it does!
>>
ERP can just keep posting here because Negan is so braindead he'll just switch to the new thread immediately.
>>
File: thisisntwhatitlookslike.jpg (209KB, 1200x1094px) Image search: [Google]
thisisntwhatitlookslike.jpg
209KB, 1200x1094px
>>7349719
Y'know I could, but who'd wanna sleep with a guy? That's disgusting! I'd much rather lay with a cute blond princess! Those're the kinda girls everyone should be gunning for!
>>
>>7349703
>oh no we're gonna look worse in front of HG!!!
Now you got me shaking in my boots, dude. Whatever will we do?
>>
>>7349729
I like this idea.
>>
>>7349751
You're the one trying your hardest to convince HG how non self-aware they are or how the truth hurts or whatever. I'm just trying to save you from looking like a moron, but if that's what you want, then keep on going. I'll keep ignoring them and having fun. Have fun being a lolcow.
>>
>>7349669
>>7349682
>He leans forward onto your back as you press against his cock almost tumbling the both of you over
Oh god... these clothes are so restrictive... No... I mean yeah that's it. We don't seem to be wearing outfits made for this much flexing around. W-Would you mind practicing in our underwear? I'd hate to have anything blocking your bu... I mean training.
>>
>>7349589
You don't stutter while casting spells, have you ever read Harry Potter?
If you don't pronounce a spell correctly, it won't work.
>>
>>7349792
This nigga knows his shit.
>>
File: C1lSMr3UAAAkvxt.jpg (136KB, 720x970px) Image search: [Google]
C1lSMr3UAAAkvxt.jpg
136KB, 720x970px
>>7349629
Rama
>>
>>7349801
Hagrid pls
>>
>>7349801
It disgusts me how a lot of people do not understand the fundementals of magicks
>>
>>7349783
Saying one thing doesn't mean I'm trying my hardest to do anything, man. Just chill out and have a good time. I hope you keep having fun here like we come here to do.
>>
File: Haze.png (144KB, 591x480px) Image search: [Google]
Haze.png
144KB, 591x480px
You're all a bunch of filthy fucking pedos, you know that? You know what I do to pedos?

>shoots every erpfag in the chest
>they like it
>>
>>7349815
that there is no such thing as Magic?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
Don't mind me, just heading towards the image limit
>>
>>7349791
Silly me! I forgot about that.
>She thinks for a moment and strips down to her underwear like you asked, and stretches, pressing her bare leg into you
This is much better!
>She tests out her new found freedom, gyrating and pushing herself against you

(really sorry but I have to go, I may be able to make one more post)
>>
File: 1407785709579.png (883KB, 684x837px) Image search: [Google]
1407785709579.png
883KB, 684x837px
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 100x30px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 100x30px
>>7349689
>>
File: 1386400758803.gif (272KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386400758803.gif
272KB, 250x250px
>>
What's this?
>>
File: 40 Chicken nuggets.jpg (96KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
40 Chicken nuggets.jpg
96KB, 500x506px
>>
File: 1422600070324.png (374KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1422600070324.png
374KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: b.png (696KB, 930x3104px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
696KB, 930x3104px
>>7349847
I'll help out, son.
>>
File: CzMy3iFXAAAysFH.jpg (49KB, 753x878px) Image search: [Google]
CzMy3iFXAAAysFH.jpg
49KB, 753x878px
>>
File: CyNCJboXUAAm1iL.jpg (68KB, 960x757px) Image search: [Google]
CyNCJboXUAAm1iL.jpg
68KB, 960x757px
>>
>>7349850
Aw wanna resume this next time?
I managed to get the anal idol to grind her butt on me. This was a good day.
>>
>>7349872
>not using the real version
>>
>>7349883
g-gomen
>>
File: OH GOD.gif (1MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD.gif
1MB, 300x240px
>>7349869
Always nice to have some help
>>
File: CxOuntyXUAA0yKb.jpg (72KB, 514x795px) Image search: [Google]
CxOuntyXUAA0yKb.jpg
72KB, 514x795px
>>
File: Infinigger.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Infinigger.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>
File: d1.png (605KB, 896x1825px) Image search: [Google]
d1.png
605KB, 896x1825px
>>7349869
>>
DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT
>>
>>7349878
Sure, probably around the same time tomorrow maybe a little earlier.
>>
File: bitch&zimdog.jpg (12KB, 176x187px) Image search: [Google]
bitch&zimdog.jpg
12KB, 176x187px
>>
File: n1.png (578KB, 988x2313px) Image search: [Google]
n1.png
578KB, 988x2313px
>>7349897
>>
File: Chris Redfield.gif (2MB, 266x198px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Redfield.gif
2MB, 266x198px
>>
>>7349909
Yay just post as Iori and I'll be keeping an eye out. Have fun wherever you're going.
>>
File: d2.png (549KB, 937x2283px) Image search: [Google]
d2.png
549KB, 937x2283px
>>7349918
>>
File: chicken.jpg (17KB, 332x431px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
17KB, 332x431px
>>
File: chicken1.jpg (25KB, 266x259px) Image search: [Google]
chicken1.jpg
25KB, 266x259px
>>
File: uKJ7Op4.png (254KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
uKJ7Op4.png
254KB, 600x338px
>>7349944
>>7349946
fuck off undead
>>
File: getthatshitouttahere.gif (2MB, 469x264px) Image search: [Google]
getthatshitouttahere.gif
2MB, 469x264px
>>7349954
make me mom
>>
File: n2.png (508KB, 918x2294px) Image search: [Google]
n2.png
508KB, 918x2294px
>>7349943
>>
File: 1482736585409.png (255KB, 496x479px) Image search: [Google]
1482736585409.png
255KB, 496x479px
>>
File: ar.png (478KB, 945x2647px) Image search: [Google]
ar.png
478KB, 945x2647px
>>7349958
>>
File: 1387911789317.jpg (105KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1387911789317.jpg
105KB, 510x546px
>>
File: Vegeta!.jpg (68KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta!.jpg
68KB, 400x330px
>>
File: CzInALiUcAAr4fC.jpg (219KB, 2048x1325px) Image search: [Google]
CzInALiUcAAr4fC.jpg
219KB, 2048x1325px
>>
File: d4.png (280KB, 915x814px) Image search: [Google]
d4.png
280KB, 915x814px
>>7349970
>>
File: 1370123017302.png (148KB, 478x352px) Image search: [Google]
1370123017302.png
148KB, 478x352px
>>
File: n4.png (251KB, 946x1076px) Image search: [Google]
n4.png
251KB, 946x1076px
>>7349980
>>
File: mustard gas.jpg (34KB, 244x348px) Image search: [Google]
mustard gas.jpg
34KB, 244x348px
>>
File: lute.gif (2MB, 188x186px) Image search: [Google]
lute.gif
2MB, 188x186px
>>
File: 1471246546177.gif (485KB, 272x251px) Image search: [Google]
1471246546177.gif
485KB, 272x251px
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.