[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/- Erotic Roleplay General! >Thighs for Guys Edition!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 154

File: SwWa5Le.gif (345KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
SwWa5Le.gif
345KB, 500x280px
/ERP/- Erotic Roleplay General!

>Thighs for Guys Edition!

Previous:
>>7289712
>>
First for Bapis

>>7296209
What do you mean 'right person'?

>>7296217
I like her hair. And she's nicer to me than the other two. And those hips don't lie.

>>7296247
>She rolls back over and closes her eyes again
I don't remember, sorry. Sounds like fun though.
>She pauses for a moment before wincing
Ugh, I wasn't wearing like a slutty teacher outfit and doing all that dumb roleplay stuff, right?
>>
>>7296275
>thighfucking
I mean i guess i can jerk off one more time before bed
>>
>>7296289
Uh no, sorry I'll just go then.
>>
>>7296289
Well like, are you the character or the poster?
>>
(Repost for the new thread. )

>>7296203
>Her rocking of her hips back and forth continued as he built up speed with his thrusts, however it wouldn't be long until she stopped rocking back and forth all together, leaving it solely to him to fuck her. As he fucked her, the woman let out moan after moan of pleasure with barely any time to say anything inbetween. With each hit against her cervix, she found herself wanting more and more of his cock while at the same time wanting his cum too. She found herself quite close to orgasm too as she heard him say he was going to cum soon.
I'm close too...keep fucking me!
>>
>>7296235
Well yeah? Duuuh, sooo...Mouth, Ass, or tits? Ohhhh, or maybe you wanna cut right to the main course! OHHHH! You're such a bruuute!
>The shark toothed woman giggles like a school girl as she rubs her hands together and basically pushes herself up against the man, digging her hands down his pants with speed the likes of which no mortal slut could compare.
Cooome on! Oohhhh, or do you want meee to decide?! Ohohoho, either way this is gonna be gooood!

>>7296248
>The woman pouts as the anon pulls up his pants...which she proceeds to pull down again...this time making sure to grab whatever felt like a cock.
Soooo? Jesus dude! isn't this place maaade for fucking people you don't even know? where's your sense of adventure! liiive a little for Space Christs sake!

>>7296252
Awww...does that mean we can't screeew? cause I'll have you know only my mouth has those scary wittle teeth.

>>7296259
>Skarpne freezes as she see's the two golden balls of wealth and the kings scepter bulging from the royal assholes pants. Her tongue hangs out and drool starts gushing out her mouth.
Yeah...goodballs... Goodballs in-fucking-deed!
>She hops forward rubbing her hands together before throwing an arm over the asshats shoulder
Sooooo, can you fuck me? Pretty please? with a cherry on top?
>>
>>7296357
>He winces as his dick is grabbed, trying his best (and failing) to not get aroused.
At least tell me your name...
>>
>>7296332
A-are you sure? Well, alright then!
>He did exactly what she ordered him, not stopping for a second as he pounded her harder than ever before, his cock ramming into her tight hole. Soon he could feel his orgasm drawing near, bending forward as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tight.
I'm... I'm... Cumming!
>He moans loudly info her ears, erupting a hot load of his sticky cum down her insides, filling her womb with his seed. As he finished, he laid back into the mat, even more exhausted than he was before.
Th-thanks for that, Wii Fit Trainer.... That was... Fantastic....
>>
>>7296357
Post the full image pl0x
>>
File: lapis_lazuli_by_punipaws-d99hqq0.jpg (111KB, 740x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lapis_lazuli_by_punipaws-d99hqq0.jpg
111KB, 740x1080px
>>7296316
Who even knows anymore.

>>7296295
I promise when I'm in a sluttier mood I'll help ya out
>>
>>7296357
>The anon was surprised by the woman's speed, his eyes widening as she quickly reaches down to grab his cock.
Well.... Uh... I guess we could start with the classic tit-and-blowjob combo?
>The man suggested to her, giving her a light shrug with his shoulders. He was impressed to she just how eager she was, even most of the slut he knew weren't THAT willing.
>>
>>7296431
Huh. Well, I guess you are pretty cute.
>>
>>7296431
>eats
>>
File: tumblr_o9gf8gfice1uc9r0oo1_1280.png (720KB, 1000x1029px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gf8gfice1uc9r0oo1_1280.png
720KB, 1000x1029px
>>7296289
>>
>>7296431
>There exists art of Lapis that doesn't make me want to puke my guts up and blow my brains out
I'll be damned
>>
File: ezgif.com-71d92c519c.gif (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-71d92c519c.gif
3MB, 1024x576px
>>
File: ad6.gif (235KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
ad6.gif
235KB, 500x405px
>>7296486
>(Consistent) Samus Ava never
Kill me.
>>
>>7296387
>She was so absorbed by lust she didn't think twice about the consequences of him cumming inside. She just wanted his cock and she wanted to cum. As he pushed his cock balls deep one final time and began to cum, she did too. Her pussy tightened up around his shaft, keeping him from pulling out while trying to milk his member of every drop of spunk he had. She was left exhausted from her orgasm, panting while barely keeping her ass up once he pulled out and fell back onto the mat. His seed slowly leaked out from her freshly fucked hole all the while.
That was...quite...fantastic...
(I do hope you enjoyed that. )
>>
>>7296375
>Skarpne lets out an over exaggerated gasp as the anon gives in. Luckily for the anon, she turns that vice grip , into a hand job, slowly, but surely pumping his girth. She uses her other finger to prod her chin.
My naaame... It's Skarpne, if you reallllly think that matters all that much. I really don't think it will, cause chaaances are after you cum I'll be looooooong gone.

>>7296399
>It's a comic, that's one pannel

>>7296436
Ohhh! Some titty and some tongue, I like the way you think, buddy.
>Doing just as the anon suggested. Dropping down to cock level she quickly takes care of his pants and underwear, pulling them down like they where nothing. After what seems like a solid minute of her just staring at the thing, she finally traps it between her tits, using her elbows as weights she starts slowly bucking her chest, letting the cock slide between those massive milk bags like they where nothing
I'm a stickler for classics myself, 's some good shit, y'know? you got good taste, my dude.
>>
>>7296515
Damn, never thought I'd see Skarpne around here. Good to see people playing some new characters!
>>
>>7296509
(That was fantastic! Definitely one of the best sessions I've had in a while. I hope you keep her
>>
>>7296515
>A blush faded into view on the anon's cheeks as she jerked him off.
W-why? Do you not like being tied down?
>>
>>7296357
Nah, we're still good on the sex part as long as those teeth keep away from the goods.
I'm starting to get tired so I'll have to take a raincheck on this one. Hit me up next time.
>>
>>7296357
>Lord Goodballs scowls at her as she suddenly makes their relationship even more chummy with her invading his space. Even a dignified man like himself couldn't deny that this snaggled toothed wench had very warming soft and squishy features, which were more than eye catching up close. Disgruntled, he snorted and picked her arm from around his shoulder as if she were a spec of dirt.
Good lord woman, has coitus tainted your brain this much? Have some control will you? Sigh, I shall not lay a finger on you nor shall you on me but if it will sate your beastly desires I will allow you to SEE the royal jewels.
>Slowly the man unbuckles his belt, his slacks have to be tugged off just to get around the fat glistening balls, you can practically hear the sloshing of the untampered seed inside his royal jews once they are in full view. But they are nothing compared to the royal beast of a cock lying at rest above them heavily pulsing
>>
>>7296486
My God, I did not know men could bend photoshop to their will like this.
>>
>>7296450
Like, totally.
>Cue valley girl hair flip

>>7296456
No vore, por favor
>>
File: 1453369001110.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453369001110.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>7296505
It's a curse.
>>
File: A Card.png (2MB, 1226x1404px) Image search: [Google]
A Card.png
2MB, 1226x1404px
>>7296532
(At this point i'm quite sure I will. When I get the chance i'll add her to my card, it's going to be fun figuring out what I want to put for the trainer. But with that I think i'll be heading out for the night. )
>>
>>7296593
>Snorts.
Okay, that was adorable.
>>
>>7296615
>Snorts.
DSP plz
>>
>>7296515
Think you got room for another cock sweetheart?
>>
>>7296515
>The anon was impressed by just how easily she stripped off his pants for him. He let out a quiet moan as she sandwiched her large breasts in-between his shaft. He then looked down at her, smiling.
Well uh thanks... Means a lot to me...
>Then, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed something peaking out of her bottom, and it wasn't a dildo, at least he thought it wasn't.
Uh... There's something coming out of your pants....
>>
File: Yuffie (43).jpg (120KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yuffie (43).jpg
120KB, 572x800px
>Chomps on meatbun
>>
>>7296672
Mmm...that's one delicious belly you've got there.
How bout you let me give you a tongue bath while you enjoy that meatbun
>>
>>7296672
>Removes from party after sidequest
>Dusts off hands
And that's that. You can keep firedog and blackass company.
>>
File: Yuffie (2).jpg (114KB, 630x560px) Image search: [Google]
Yuffie (2).jpg
114KB, 630x560px
>>7296692
>She chews lost in thought then shrugs and spreads her legs a little
Sure, I am kinda sweaty at the moment.
>>7296695
Okiee dokiee!
>>
>>7296530
>I was browsing /aco/ and I came across the Skarpworld. The moment I saw Skarpne, I knew she was perfect for this place.

>>7296547
>She stops in her tracks as he brings up commitment...she lets out a scoff and continues jerking his gerkin like nothing got brought up.
Blah, totally not my thing! I'm not a girl that can be chained down, If I don't have several kinds of dick every morning, I might as well just be dead.

>>7296560
Awwww, well shit dude! You better hit me up next time I come around, m'kay? Buh-Bye.

>>7296574
>Skarpne couldn't help herself, she instantly grabs the shining balls in front of her. She couldn't keep her eyes off them as she fondles them like no one's business, eventually she starts giggling like an idiot as she watches them bounce around in her hands.
Duuuude! Space Christ all mighty! these things are huuuge! And if that giant bulge in your pants is any indication, that kingly wand of yours is even better!
>And once again, the slut couldn't help herself. she jumps down onto her knees and gives that monster of a cock a good long kiss before moving her attention to his balls. She latches her mouth onto them and just starting going to town, suckling on each individual ball for a couple seconds each before switching it up and going for the other one! this bitch was on fire!

>>7296639
Hmmm...Depends, whatchu packin' big boy? I only go for premium mea-PFFFT! HA! Noo I dooon't. There's no such as too much cock, boyo.

>>7296641
>As the cock peeks itself out from between her massive mammaries she gives the head a little kiss before it vanishes into the vast tight trench known as her cleavage. She looks up at the anon, one eye brow cocked as her tail just kinda shows up
Huh? What'chu talkin' 'bout-OHHH! Yeah, that's my tail...Did I mention I'm from space? cause that's a little important.
>>
File: 1479422139864.jpg (105KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479422139864.jpg
105KB, 910x1024px
>>7296615
Well, like, yeah! I'm totally effin' adorable~
>>
>>7296764
Wait... Are you saying that you're a space chick?
>And with that, his libido went straight through the roof an into the stratosphere. His hands holding onto her breasts as he started to buck his hips into them, almost by instinct. Pre-cum was dripping from his tip, only lubricating her tits for him.
Why didn't you tell me that sooner!? Aliens are the beeeeeessst~! I'm gonna fuck you soooo hard after this!
>>
>>7296738
>The anon lowers his head to Yuffie's creamy skinned belly, moist with sweat from her daily workout
Mmm...just relax, I'll have you nice and clean in no time!
>He slips his tongue out, having the tip gently rest below her belly button, then gently slides his tongue upwards, the drops of sweat being paved over by his warm saliva.
>>
>>7296764
>Remained pretty casual despite the circumstances.
Well like, can I see you again, at least? Can we be friends with benefits or something?
>>
>>7296785
>Smiles.
Yeah, you are. I love your outfit, by the way. It's cute.
>>
>>7296764
Well, even if you're not picky about the type of cock you want, I doubt you can find any better than this.
>The large ebony man said as he pulled down his large ebony shaft, flopping outwards toward herm drooping from its sheer size without even being hard
Give it a good look ma'am, 10 inches of pure black meat, they have any anything like this where you come from?
>>
>>7296805
teehee balls
>>
File: Yuffie (3).png (763KB, 786x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yuffie (3).png
763KB, 786x1200px
>>7296840
>She giggles
Huh, aren't you a strange one? Not that I'm complaining....
>Her body shivers as your tongue touches her and she runs her hand through your hair
Heh.. that tickles.
>>
File: tumblr_obg4jxy4wl1tgicgyo1_1280.jpg (425KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obg4jxy4wl1tgicgyo1_1280.jpg
425KB, 600x800px
>>7296823
Uh yeah? Is that gonna be a pr-
>She's cut off by the anon taking control, her elbows get brushed aside as the dude grabs her tits and pounding into them like some horny rabbit or something. Of course Skarpne had no problem with this, like at all...for obvious reason. Every time the cock popped itself up between her tits she'd give it a nice lick, lapping up the pre like it was some delicious Vanilla cokeâ„¢ that rolled down her chest.
Jeez, If I knew this would've happened early...I would've said something! You should've told me you like Space bitches!

>>7296870
>She seems a little weirded out, but continued the handy dandy anyway.
Uh...Yeah? Sure, why the hell not? We can go get coffee or some shit and I can suck you off from under the table.

>>7296894
>The slut freezes in place as the black cock springs out of the mans pants. Her eyes seem to sparkle and her libido is set into overdrive...could this be? Could the legends be true...I-Is this the...
Legendary Earth Nigger chocolate?! Hoooollllly shit! I've only heard legends about it!
>She drops to her knees, placing a hand on the underside of the firm black slab of meat so she can properly inspect it.
Mhmm...Mhmm, hoollly crap! I thought it was just a myth! HA! I KNEW EARTH HAD THE BEST DICKS!
>>
>>7296894
FUCK OFF OWAIN
>>
>>7296945
>Shrugs.
Works for me. Hey, what kinda panties you got on?
>>
>>7296945
(I have to say you have a fun taste in avas)
>>
>>7296945
>The man happily lets his cock rest on her face, the meatstick now starting to throb in response to her curious touch
The one and only sweetheart, go ahead, give this ebony shaft a good feel, find all the thick veins made for pumping out raw cum, feel the dark leathery skin rub against your hands.

>He gives a quick thrust forward, having his large balls smack against her face
And be sure to give the balls some love, they've been swollen with cum and need a good massagin.
>>
>>7296929
Oh, I'm so glad you like it Yuffie!
>He said as his drooling tongue slid back in so he could pucker his lips

>He moves his head to her sides, now planting delicate kisses as he slowly slurped in her sweat before leaving small drips of spit
Mwaaah~ Your taste is delicious Yuffie~
>>
>>7296945
>He continued to buck his hips wildly into her chest, his hot shaft sliding in and out of her large mounds of flesh as his heart raved with each second. He was actually tit-fucking a sexy alien girl! What an honor!
Well, now we both know, don't we?
>He said with a wide grin on his face. After a while of the chest-pounding, he was ready to get to the main course.
Alright, I think I'm ready to fuck that celestial cunt right about now!
>>
>>7296965
Panties?
>The woman pauses and thinks on the statement
Panties...Panties...Uhhh, nope, ain't got nothin' on under here. Ever since I got to earth I told myself I'd never wear another pair again.

>>7296985
(Whhhy, thank you very much. I aim to please, my man.)

>>7297004
>Skarpne wastes no time at all, presses her lips up against the tip of the monstrous slab of chocolate and lets her tongue just roll out and coil around the thing. Along with that she starts pumping her head forward, letting both the inside of her mouth, and extra long tongue share the heavy lifting. Of course she doesn't leave those kinder eggs unattended either, as soon as she's on that cock, her hands are playing with his balls, shuffling and gyrating them with the palms of her hands

>>7297064
Get to the fucking! For real!?
>She gains a grin that seems to be a mile wide as she hops onto her back and wiggles off those poor excuses for shorts, revealing that she...just doesn't wear anything under there! Talk about easy access. She out stretches her arm, and does the whole 'come hither' thing with her hands.
Wellll, waddya waiting for big guuuy! You gotta make that first thrust for man kind!
>>
File: Yuffie (18).jpg (49KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yuffie (18).jpg
49KB, 506x900px
>>7297048
>She starts to turn a little red and grips her fingers into your hair
T-thanks......
>As you kiss at her she moves her legs up beside you and squeezes you gently with them
You know you're still leaving me wet..
>>
>>7297106
>Blinks.
Got to earth? You're not...from here?
>>
>>7297106
(Hope this isn't the last time I see her. I wish I had the will to type to have fun but well other time)
>>
>>7297106
>He was impressed yet again by the sexy alien ladies complete lack of underwear. He wrapped his arms around her back, laying on top of her as he prodded her entrance. After enough teasing, he finally slid himself in, her insides pulling him deeper like nothing else!
Fuck, this is feels fantastic! Even better than what I could have imagined!
>He moaned in immense pleasure, slowly grinding his hips against hers. He then saw her blue striped tail again, and got an idea. He reached out to grab it, slowly stroking it his hand.
I wonder.... This this a erogenous zone...?
>>
>>7297121
Diiiid I ever say I was? I'm an Alien, buckaroo! 100% not from this glorious glory hole of a planet.

>>7297148
(Maaybe, my sex drive is sporadic as fuck, but since I'm having a lot of fun playing her, I might pop up every now and then.)

>>7297239
>The moment he slipped the thing in the alien lets out a nice coo before wrapping her legs around his waist. She bucked her hips up against his, both of them meeting in a rather erogenous rhyme. Letting out a long sigh she grins, she goes up for a sloppy kiss but is quickly cut off by the anon grabbing her tail. Although it wasn't all that much of an Ero zone...thanks to her using it all the time...for lewd reasons, it still felt rather pleasing when the anon started stroking it.
Nhnn...We-Well, It's sure as shit turning me on even mooooooooooore!
>She flashes a cheeky grin, this time time actually managing to land the kiss as she coils her arms around his shoulders to lock him in place. Her tongue was long, and easily overpowered his as it just went to town, mercilessly molesting the poor anons mouth...even going down his throat for a quick second.
>>
>>7297328
>Just stands there, dick out and hard as she explained herself.
Huh...so, what's your anatomy like?
>>
My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
>>
>>7297373
In a row?
>>
>>7297397
In a row? I hardly knew 'er!
>>
>>7297373
That's hot.
Does it turn you on?
Are you into cucking?
>>
>>7297348
Ain't much different from you guys, I just got a giant tail...I'm also a looot harder to breed, so y'know, that's great news for me, fuckin' without worry.
>Giving the anons cock a good o'll pat she leans on his shoulder, grinning a bit.

>>7297373
37? You're girlfriend ain't shit. Take this on for size, I've sucked 75 dicks in a row, like straight up one after another, no breaks! now that shit was caash money!
>>
>>7297397
This guys gets it.
>>7297408
This one doesn't.
>>7297416
And this is Paul.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (22KB, 624x364px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
22KB, 624x364px
>>7297423
>Me
>Paul
NO! YOU STOP THOSE IMPLICATIONS RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN! I WILL HAVE NONE OF THAT!
>>
File: 1474313798381.jpg (24KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1474313798381.jpg
24KB, 384x288px
>>7297423
>>
>>7297423
Horrendous avatar aside, I don't think it's Paul. Too chill for lack of a better word.
>>
>>7297416
Huh...who knew there was an alien species out there with a startling resemblance to humans? Minus a few alterations, of course...
>>
>makes sniff
ohhhhhhhh
>>
hey neighbours, mind if I crash here for a while?
HG is not safe anymore
>>
>>7297487
>doxxes your ass so fast there's already a thread up on /b/ about you
Sup
>>
>>7297456
The main difference is the teeth and the tongue...also the taaaiiillll, but y'know. Who cares about that, amirite?

>>7297487
Yeah, sure. Why the hell nooottt. Leave your pants at the door.
>>
>>7297487
Sure. What's going on over there?
>>
>>7297487
what's up
>>
File: help.jpg (8KB, 247x151px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
8KB, 247x151px
>>7297487
there are people here who can and will touch your ass
but yes you may
>>
File: 1483568143371.png (83KB, 207x224px) Image search: [Google]
1483568143371.png
83KB, 207x224px
>>7297498
Please don't.
>>7297511
never had them on in the first place
>>7297512
It seems that we've gone from shitposting to doxxing.
>>7297514
Not much, just a bit tired. How about you?
>>7297527
I don't mind if people touch my ass, if anything, it's a compliment
>>
>>7297511
>When I want to lewd shark teeth's but is pretty late and I may fall asleep.
I fucking hate this.
>>
>>7297512
Hoshi/Kevin got doxxed hard.
>>
File: 1483010357782.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483010357782.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
>>7297436
Cease and desist.
>>
>>7297511
Well, there's plenty of people who'd care. People who study evolution, for one thing. Hell, scientists in general. But, something tells me you're not really interested in hearing me explain our scientific structure...
>>
>>7297545
'ya see, now that's a good thing. Now I can blow you, without them getting in the way. Aren't you a forward thinker.

>>7297558
Go to sleep, my dude. Don't want 'ya fallin' asleep on me right in the middle of doing things, now do we?

>>7297582
Pfffft, noooope. Not in the slightest. Why should I anywho? Shit sounds booooooring! like something out of a textbook.
>>
>>7297601
>Rolls his eyes.
Right. I bet the only thing you care about is sucking me off...
>>
>>7297601
Will you bite me while we see how viable interspecies breeding is?
>>
>>7297601
Yeah you are right. Catch you sometime. And dont fuck me while I'm asleep. I want to be awake for the whole thing.
>>
>>7297545
>>7297567
Someone really hated that guy, huh?
>>
File: zuul_by_nessasan-d3r9sst.png (1MB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
zuul_by_nessasan-d3r9sst.png
1MB, 900x669px
Greetings sub-creatures, should I summon Gozer so he can destroy you with your Waifu or I'll wait for another moment?
>>
>>7297601
I'm sorry but I've been fappin to all sorts of stuff and need a good hole to nut into

Mind opening your mouth nice and wide for me to dump my cum?
>>
>>7297601
I don't know, I came with my pants off because that's a custom here, but should I stick my dong in a mouth with razor sharp teeth?

>>7297636
A lot of people do, I guess you can compare him to who you people call Paul when it comes to shitposting.
But nobody deserves being doxxed for pretending to be an anime girl online
>>
>>7297641
SUMMON THAT DEKO GIRL PLEASE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT
>>
>>7297641
Destroy me with my waifu? Bring him out, this I gotta see.

>>7297652
I've never seen him in action but it must be pretty rancid since some people makesthat comparison.
I agree with that. I think someone took HG a little too seriously.
>>
>>7297641
>>7297671
THIS!
Destroy us with Dekomori ass please!
>>
>>7297618
Well I diiid, now we're just kinda talkin'. Not that I'd like this more then suckin' your dick, but hey, lil' talk never hurt.

>>7297624
Well, that depends on how hard you want it? Personally I always found chompin' down and drawin' blood was hot as fuuuuck!

>>7297635
Better hope you don't get a stiffy in your sleep theeeen! cause I'd be on it like a hawk!

>>7297641
How about...instead of that, you summon him, and I suck him off? Sound good? cause I think that sounds greeeaaat! I've never had ghost dick before.

>>7297646
Ohohoho! well, if you say sooo!
>She opens her mouth up wide, letting her tongue roll out as she waits for the anons string of cum to bless her mouth with it's white and sticky presence
Duuump awaaay!

>>7297652
That's half the fuuun! c'mon! It's thrilling! just the thought of these things near your dick should give you a danger boner a mile long!
>>
>>7297671
>>7297683
>>7297692
>>7297695
Very well I'll give you all time to think while I perform the summoning.

(I’ll be back in about half an hour, think about the Waifu while I'm away. Gozer will choose one and only one)
>>
>>7297709
choose dekomori goddamn it
>>
>>7297695
Right. Well, I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed you don't have any panties on. In my opinion, that's the sexiest thing a woman can wear.
>>
>>7297709
We choose Dekomori! Now make with the high schooler butt, Gozer!
>>
>>7297683
Recently a lot of our IP addresses were stolen, he used a website that allowed us to sort avafags to get them and nobody knew until recently. Anyone who used that website could be a target in the future

>>7297695
Alright then I'll give it a shot.
I don't know how people erp so please be gentle
>>
>>7297695
Yes that exactly what I want!
>He turns red and rubs his neck approaching her
I want you to make me bleed...
>>
>>7297735
>tfw I was the Georgia one
>tfw I don't live anywhere near Georgia but it was mobile IP so that's what all websties detect
>>
>>7297739
You're fine.
I'm scared myself because Jude and I generally didn't get along well, and I don't know if he still has something against me
>>
>>7297709
The Dekomori guys are pretty determined so I say let 'em have it.

>>7297735
Jeez. This sounds like an episode of Degrassi.
>>
>>7297767
I remember Degrassi

It was a shitty show
>>
>>7297767
>>7297771
>reminding me that Degrassi exists
Punch both of yourselves in the dick for me, please.
>>
>>7297731
Ohhh! I get it! you're one of those...more is less, kinda guys huh? Well that kinda thing really isn't my jaaaaam.

>>7297735
A Virgin? OHOOOO BOY! Alright, Alright...I've always wanted to be a sex ed teacher!
>The Shark toothed weirdo presses a finger against the anons crotch, a grin making its way across her face as her mind fills up with all the possibilities of teaching a virgin how to fuck.

>>7297736
Ohhh! you're one of those Masochists, huh?
>Skarpne brushes his hand away and licks her lips. Personally she was more in it for the fuck, but hey, might as well humor a guy. She takes a bite out of the anons shoulder. Nothing too painful mind you, more like just a really powerful...blood drawing, love bite.
Riiike 'hat?
>>
>>7297695
Yeah, just like that!
Here it cooooooomes!
>He blasts his saved up cum all over her face, covering her in pure white
Oohhh....that's just what I needed~
>He says as the last spurts of cum shoot into her mouth, already filled to dripping with jizz
How's it taste? Be sure to swirl and gargle it in your mouth to savor the texture
>>
>>7297794
j-just don't bite my dick off, I use it to pee and fap, you know? Do anything else you want with it, I trust you
>>
>>7297794
I...wouldn't say more is less...I just think they're sexy. The way the wrap around and accentuate the curves of the hips and bottom...
>>
>>7297794
>He shudders as your lips touch him and it turns to a moan as your teeth sink in
Oohhh yes...
>He pulls you in tight against him, running his hands over your body
>>
>>7297709
I throw another vote in for Dekomori, she's a qt.
>>
File: Fox.jpg (90KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
Fox.jpg
90KB, 500x308px
Fuck I'm too tired....
I was about to make a new thread with a shitty theme since I couldn't find this one.
>>
>>7297771
Very.

>>7297780
The flashbacks from remembering that show is already painful enough for two punches in the dick.
>>
>>7297846
boards.4chan.org/trash/erp

Bookmark it senpai
>>
>>7297796
>Skarpne doesn't even flinch as her face gets covered in a layer of hot jizz...and well, she does seem to be savouring the bit of it that got in her mouth, swishing it around from cheek to cheek, and even gargling it. after she swallows that bunch of cum, she uses her extra long tongue to wipe off some of the cum layering her face.
Mhmm! Space Christ! You sure as shit had a lot saved up, now didn'tcha?

>>7297814
It'll be fine, m'kay? Just relax, loosen those shoulders and let me do all the wooork.
>Skarpne was being a bit more tender then usual, giving the anon a little kiss on the cheek before dipping finally running a finger across his length, flicking off at the head before firmly grasping the thing.
Alright, now do you know what this is caallleed?

>>7297827
Ehhh, I'm from the school of...less is the best, y'know? All about that Commando life!

>>7297830
>She takes that as the a-okay to bite in further...but once again, still not all the hard. She's obviously trying her hardest to actually rupture anything with those big gashing fangs of her.
Yew awrite? I'wm nut chumpin too dweep, roight?
>>
>>7297913
>blood slowly starts flowing

T-that's the penis head...
>>
>>7297913
>Nods.
I get that. Sorry if I'm bothering you with all this talk...
>>
File: Pleased fox.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pleased fox.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>7297856
Thanks anon.
>>
Lurkers, do prefer soup or salad?
>>
>>7297973
Depends on the soup.
>>
>>7297913
As long as I don't die deeper is better, well not during anyway...
>He slips a hand down her pants and slides two fingers inside of her, starting a gentle rhythm
Can't forget you either can we?
>>
File: 7.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>7297973
>>7297974
And the salad, but usually soup.
Salad is good though.
>>
File: 07645ee9be31a8d6704a518f91c69038.png (931KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
07645ee9be31a8d6704a518f91c69038.png
931KB, 725x1024px
>>7297973
Lots of nice, warm soup filling my whole mouth.
>>
>>7297999
i can fill your whole mouth with my soup, if you know what i mean
>>
>>7297973
Usually salad but I love Leak and Potato soup.
>>
>>7297973
A nice salad, unless the soup is french onion. That hot, savory and cheesy goodness is a fucking addiction.
>>
File: Gozer.jpg (95KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
Gozer.jpg
95KB, 1280x532px
Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
>>
File: kenny6.png (166KB, 378x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kenny6.png
166KB, 378x1000px
>>7297973
Literally what >>7298027 said. Salad is really good unless they go overboard with tomatoes, but french onion soup is literally the most delicious liquid on the planet.
>>
>>7298016
I don't quite get it, please show me.
>>
>>7297927
>Sometimes her cock lust surprised even herself! She lightly laughs before opening up her mouth wide and thrusting her head down on the cock, sub-consciously rubbing out the bite mark with her tongue...she got a little ahead of herself there. She shakes her head and just tries not to think about her fuck up...

>>7297928
Meh, 's whatever, could be worse...could alwaaays be worse.

>>7297984
You'll be fi-
>Skarpne lets out a small gasp as the anon starts fingering her. She can't quite say she was expecting this...buttt, she's never one to look a gift horse in the mouth. After getting over that, she actually starts pumping her head, starting a somewhat similar rhythm, being as gentle as she possibly can.
iine...whew, you surprised me there, man.
>>
>>7298038
DEKOMORI
>>
>>7298046
I'll show you...

>unzips
>pulls out a very large bowl of tomato soup from the bag
just like how grandma made it!
enjoy it
>>
File: Rias_Gremory_anime[1].png (673KB, 891x618px) Image search: [Google]
Rias_Gremory_anime[1].png
673KB, 891x618px
>>7298038
I've made my choice!
>>
>>7298058
NEVER EVER
>>
>>7298047
Yeah, it could. I assume you want to go ahead and get back into it?
>>
>>7298063
I'm not even that guy. I just want it too/felt like being nice
>>
>>7298038
Dekomori p l e a s e
>>
>>7298038
Gozer, I am losing faith that we will ever get more Dekomori ass from your hellscape dimension. If you can trust ancient demons from a different plane, who can you trust?
I'm so disillusioned I'm joining the alt-right now.
>puts on MAGA hat
Happy Trumpmas Eve, Volguus Zildrohar. We have already chosen our Destroyer.
>>
>>7298056
How the fuck do you keep soup in a bag, don't give me that crap.
>>
File: 1482974178615.jpg (36KB, 286x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482974178615.jpg
36KB, 286x269px
>>7298089
>>
>>7297999
Looks like our timezones matched up again. Sup?
>>
>>7298076
Not him but now actually seeing a pic of Rias, I kind of want to see her get fugged
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 480x639px
Very well sub-creatures, you all seems so interested in this barely adolescent form. I suppose I should not be surprised since I was summoned here to remove your filthiness from this sub-dimension. Well, are you ready to be smote by the judgment of the Others Heavens - DETH?
>>
File: tumblr_n4ae1tUuo31tu3y97o1_250.gif (448KB, 250x143px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ae1tUuo31tu3y97o1_250.gif
448KB, 250x143px
>>7297973
Steamy chicken noodle soup on a cold winter day.
>>
File: kenny46.png (398KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kenny46.png
398KB, 1280x1600px
>>7298088
>Happy Trumpmas Eve
>dubs
KEK HAS BLESSED US WITH HIS PRESENCE
>>
File: ghostbusters_3_67116.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters_3_67116.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>7298058
I told you guys to focus on Deko!
>>
>>7298104
DETH by ass.
>>
>>7298104
FINALLY!
>rips up MAGA hat
LONG LIVE THE GOZERIAN! HAIL THE DESTROYER!
>>
File: what.png (13KB, 154x74px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
13KB, 154x74px
>>7298133
>DUBS AGAIN
>>
>>7297973
Cream.
>>
>>7298047
>He moans and picks up the pace, teasing your clit with his thumb
Well I did say I wanted to breed with you too~
>He pulls down his pants using his free hand and presses against you as he fingers
More of this or do you want the real thing?
>>
>>7298097
You have to drink all the eggs!
>>
File: 49cb36220810e1c45aa8ceb87004de89.jpg (765KB, 1155x842px) Image search: [Google]
49cb36220810e1c45aa8ceb87004de89.jpg
765KB, 1155x842px
>>7298101
Don't give me that soup, go straight to the point.
>>
File: 1478649809148.png (470KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1478649809148.png
470KB, 775x719px
>>7298088
>>7298117
>>7298133
>>7298146
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>7297973
Salad, with lot of tomatoes. But I could use a nice soup with mushrooms and potatoes.
>>
File: What.jpg (54KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
54KB, 600x785px
>>7298114
>Not eating ramen.
I know you're Canadian but I'm certain they have ramen.
H-how much butter in the soup?
>>
>>7298188
HE COMES
>>
File: kenny15.png (769KB, 1280x1213px) Image search: [Google]
kenny15.png
769KB, 1280x1213px
>>7298188
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>7298180
And here I brewed this soup just for you. Up for continuing that session with Yomi?
>>
File: 46.jpg (40KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
40KB, 637x637px
>>7298045
Nah son, tomatoes are what make the salad. Tomatoes and other wet veggies make a good substituent for dressing.
>>
File: full.gif (881KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
881KB, 500x524px
>>7298126
>>7298133

Your enthusiasm fills me with shame sub-creatures – DETH.
>Despite the speech pattern and the almost exact tone Dekomori voice sound strange and alien, like an echo reverberating from the most deep and formless void.
Yet I’m still a magnanimous god. Is there a champion worth of fighting me – DETH?
>The small girl bar God start swinging and rotating her hairs decoration like impromptu flails.
>>
>>7298069
Eh...You kinda killed my libido dead with all that talking. That's a preeettty biiig feat. But how about this?
>The ayy takes out a small note pad, jotting down what seems to be her number.
If you ever want to actually fuck instead of just shmuckin' around, call me.

>>7298152
Noow, that's enough of that...I think it's time we get to the main course, right?
>Skarpne grins as she flops down onto her back, slightly lifting herself with her elbows. letting out a deep sigh, she spreads her legs, to give the anon a better thrusting point.
One small thrust for man~
>>
I activate sword of revealing light
none of you can move for 3 turns
luckily I only last 2
>unzips
>>
>>7298224
I submit to the wrath of the Destroyer!
>>
>Deth just reminds me of Betelgeus from Re:Zero now
>>
File: kenny47.png (226KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
kenny47.png
226KB, 500x514px
>>7298238
>Mystical Space Typhoon
>>
>>7298250
>Imperial Order
>>
File: 30923311.jpg (341KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
30923311.jpg
341KB, 724x1023px
>>7298213
Go ahead and don't bore her. Do I have a post I have to reply to or are you gonna make a new one?
>>
>>7298238
Only two? anon how can you ever hope to make a girl stay when you're a two pump chad?
>>
>>7298238
I have a huge fetish for premature ejaculation, weither it's me or them.
>>
>>7298268
I use equip cards to boost my attack points
>>
>>7298224
>An anon bravely steps up to challenge the destroyer! From a safe distance though, he doesn't look comfortable being too close to those hair flails.
I won't let you destroy the world! Or destroy this thread either, I'm still not sure which one you want.
>>
>>7298224
Finally. My dreams of being destroyed by jailbait will come to fruition.
>Rips off all his clothes and begins running full speed at the Deko while completely erect, his turgid cock slapping against his belly in time with his steps.
DEKOMOOOOOOORRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
>>
File: kenny8.jpg (24KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
kenny8.jpg
24KB, 366x400px
>>7298260
>Trap Jammer
>>
>>7298237
>Takes the paper, sticking it in his pocket.
Alright. And...maybe wear some panties next time?
>>
>>7298286
STOP IT I JUST WANT TO RAPE SOME PETRIFIED GIRLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7298268
Because that's the girl's fetish right there.
>>
>>7298237
>He bites his lip and lets himself fall on top of you, his cock sliding across your pussy lips as a tease
... and one great fuck for mankind!
>He thrusts himself inside hard and begins pumping away, pulling off you top and groping at your breasts
>>
File: 4b2e3dce6737960e9cc5b16ab3876020.jpg (144KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
4b2e3dce6737960e9cc5b16ab3876020.jpg
144KB, 800x1105px
>>7298274
>Samus grabs the anons cards slowly ripping them in half.
To think that I was going to let you feel my foot squishing down on your pathetic cock.

>>7298295
Men who can't hold their cum in long enough to let you start feeling good is your fetish?
>>
File: tumblr_n55mprXjIr1swje04o1_500.gif (980KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n55mprXjIr1swje04o1_500.gif
980KB, 500x281px
>>7298197
The most ramen thing we have around here is that instant noodle stuff. Not great.

Butter? I like Campbell's chunky soup.
>>
File: kenny45.png (710KB, 765x947px) Image search: [Google]
kenny45.png
710KB, 765x947px
>>7298292
>plays Pot of Greed and then Graceful Charity
>now has all 5 pieces of Exodia
>reverse rapes you
>>
>>7298308
I wasn't even planning on fucking you, sticking a dick in a bounty hunter is too extreme for me
>>
>>7298314
>Pets the bun
Nice to see ya sponts
>>
>>7298315
it's not rape if you enjoy it
and I enjoy it

more than anyone ever enjoyed
>>
>>7298122
>SensibleChuckle.gif
>>
File: Hey.jpg (19KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
Hey.jpg
19KB, 400x416px
>>7298314
It can be good if you add stuff to it.

Campbells is nice, but I only remember the chicken noodle.

What about tomato soup?
>>
>>7298308
Oh Samus~
I'm usually pretty quick but I can try for you!
>>
>>7298261
I promise not to put either of us to sleep. Took me a bit to find it between the site's loading time and my browser crashing.

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7267868/#7267932
>>
>>7298308
Yes! Make them feel all worthless and humiliated for not even making you feel a tingle, force them to cum instants before they can penetrate you and watch as they pointlessly squirm, trying to endure so hard just a few seconds longer so they can finally have their dick inside of you, but you just laugh at them and feel their hopeless dick twitch as they spurt their whole load regardless.
>>
>>7298315
>tfw kenny will never rape you
>>
File: tumblr_odilfuRjAA1s5ee46o1_1280.jpg (265KB, 792x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odilfuRjAA1s5ee46o1_1280.jpg
265KB, 792x650px
>>7298238
Ehhhh, sure. Why the hell not? Personally I'm not a fan, but what the hell, what's to loose, amirite?

>>7298303
AHA! YOU SAID THE THING! I've been waiting for th-
>She cuts herself off with a sharp gasp as he thrusts in, obviously as hard as he can. She retaliates with a sharp flick of her hips, thrusting the thing in deeper then before! so much so that it even gives the entrance to her womb a little peck.
Nhaa...for a Virgin, you've got a fine dick! Ma-Maybe I should add you to my lil' black boook!
>>
>>7298347
Oh my fucking god please play with me, I beg you...
>>
File: kenny1.png (222KB, 347x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kenny1.png
222KB, 347x1000px
>>7298327
well boy you oughta fix your priorities because you might have panda AIDS now

>>7298351
I'm four feet tall with the muscle mass of a shrub. What do you want me to do?
>>
File: large.jpg (36KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
36KB, 500x282px
>>7298240
It’s so, this dimension is really filled with spineless coward, I wonder what Zuul was thinking when she summoned me there. Well, sub-creature on which way do you want me to destroy you? Should I beat you until you are nothing more than a reddish pulp on the floor? Nothing more than a feast for the maggots … mmmh that would be really slooorg – DETH.

>>7298276
Ah so the blood of men has not thinned itself too much? Take that Gilgamesh, I always know you were a prick - DETH.
>She said giving the finger up in the sky, to whatever plane the Throne of Heroes was located.
Come fort Champion, It was a long time since I’ve crossed sword with a mortal …
>She shivers remembering that whole unfortunate incident with the Stay-Puff Man and the guys with the Proton Packs.
… I’ll let you choose the weapon, then.

>>7298277
ESCUXE ME YOU MAGGOT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?
>She yelled hitting the anon’s dick with her hair-flail. Luckily for the Anon most of her divine power was sealed in this form, yet the swirling momentum was not something pleasant.
>>
File: uSIif84.jpg (48KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
uSIif84.jpg
48KB, 605x453px
>>7298326
Hello~

>>7298339
Tomato soup is okay if you dump saltines in it.

But my favorite next to chicken noodle is chicken chowder. Nothing beats that thick, creamy goodness.
>>
>>7298347
There's no way someone could be so premature that they'd cum before they even stuck it in. I mean maybe I can imagine only lasting a few thrusts but..
>>
>>7298372
I want you to destroy me with your butt! Crush me with it!
>>
File: 151ccd4397c3c189d7ae729300548d84.jpg (556KB, 1031x1100px) Image search: [Google]
151ccd4397c3c189d7ae729300548d84.jpg
556KB, 1031x1100px
>>7298317
I bet just thinking about me stepping on your tiny baby prick is probably enough to get you off.

>>7298340
Another thirty seconds isn't anything to brag about anon, talk to me when you can actually hold it in for at least five minutes, even the most pathetic beta cuck can do that.
>>
>>7298370
Use secret panda magic or kungfu?
>>
>>7298384
Hello Sponty, how are you?
>>
>>7298393
Maybe I c-can use my mouth on you?
Then I can still please you...
>He stand there looking nervous with a bulge in his pants
>>
File: Ewsdrfwsedrfc.png (1MB, 630x789px) Image search: [Google]
Ewsdrfwsedrfc.png
1MB, 630x789px
>>7298345
>A sudden gasp escapes the girl's mouth as the man's hand lands on her butt. His force easily causes it to jiggle for a second time, her hands moving in to calm it down and massage her wounded cheek. She quietly turns around to point her ass towards him, making an almost teary expression
>>7298365
Convince me harder, and maybe, just for once, I'll try using two avas at the same time.
>>7298385
If someone is slightly less pathetic, trap them between your thighs and watch them try to get free!
>>
>>7298408
I myself have no idea of the extent to which the weeaboo panda magic can manifest.
>>
>>7298372
>Hits the floor hard as his balls are crushed by spinning death.
OH GOD FUCK MY LIFE!
>Curls up in the fetal position and begins dry-heaving and coughing while slyly stealing a peak up Deko's skirt.
F-Forgive me, Destroyer!
>More puking and crying noises.
I was overcome by your form!
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x670px
>>7298425
Need this.
>>
>>7298359
Ah....~
>He moans feeling his tip touch your womb, pounding fast and kissing at your neck
How did you know I was a virgin?
I can't believe my first time is with a hot alien like you I'm so lucky~
>>
>>7298359
>Smiles, going to hug her.
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
>>
>>7298372
Weapon? Oooh yeah.. A weapon.. I have one of those..
>There's a downright sheepish look on his face. He rummages through his pocket as if to confirm that he's got nothing. Just some spare change he's too cheap to consider throwing at her
Wait! I have a weapon!
>After a flash of inspiration he rips his pants off and shows his erect cock. In his mind, there's no way a "destroyer" would know how to make a man cum
>>
>>7298424
Well you got me there. I wouldn't even want to pull out of your thighs
>>
>>7298441
>The Alien grins, wiggling her hips in tandem with the anons thrusts, letting him get the most bang for his thrust.
You kiddin'? I-I'd have to be blind not to tell! Yo-You're just so...virginy!

>>7298447
>She gives the anon a nice pat on the back as he embraces her.
Yeah, sure. Just don't pre-maturely blow your load while we're talkin' on the phone, m'kay?
>>
>>7298425
>>7298434
What is weeaboo panda magic?
>>
File: Comf rock.jpg (268KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
Comf rock.jpg
268KB, 1024x717px
>>7298384
Imagine this.
Hot tomato soup with a bit of butter, and a quesadilla.

What kind of salad? I've been really into cranberry salad, with mandarin slices
>>
>>7298416
Your mouth? They only place I might let that thing touch is my foot, I'd say I doubt you like licking feet but I'm sure you love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 481x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 481x838px
>>7298493
Sometimes I can babble and random bullshit happens. Such is life as a panda.
>>
>>7298488
>Rolls his eyes, but is still smiling.
I'll try not to. Talk to you then!
>>
>>7298424
>Her face, twisted into an expression of distress with tears threatening to spill from her eyes makes him lick his lips like a man who's found a delicious meal. With no feelings of remorse at having thoroughly bullied this poor girl, he digs his fingers into her rear and squeezing tightly; taking a moment to rub at the spot where he smacked her.
Poor girl.. I bet nobody's went to town this fat ass of yours like I have, right?
>>
File: Yomi_65.jpg (256KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Yomi_65.jpg
256KB, 800x1050px
>>7298480
Wrap your hands behind their hips, lock them closer to you and never let them run away. Tease them to move away if they really want to fuck you already, and watch their reason slowly melt away between your thighs. When they realize they can't struggle away and are getting way to close rubbing against your legs, so they stop moving, don't give them a second to catch their breath, and start moving your legs yourself as they plead you to stop, and watch them hopelessly release their load between your thighs.
>>
File: Dekomori.Sanae.full.1323436.jpg (435KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dekomori.Sanae.full.1323436.jpg
435KB, 1000x1000px
>>7298391
With What?!? Oh Great Slartibartfast, God of the Fjords in what place I’ve been summoned? Very well sub-creature, admire the Butt of the Destroyer, for it will the last thing you will ever see in this layer of Time and Space - DETH.
>And saying so she gave turned her back to the Anon, proudly showing her small but firm butt trough her mini-skirt. And she is wearing some outrageously racy panties nonetheless ...

>>7298430
This place is truly rotten – DETH! Have you never learned proper etiquette when dealing with gods, sub-creature - DETH?
>She said poking your body with her left foot, you can get quite a glimpse of her panties, there is lot of black and lace there.
Has not Zeus show you the way? You don’t rape a god, the gods rape you – DETH!

>>7298466
And you call that thing a weapon – DETH?
>She said and the chuuni girl usual smugness was increased ten thousand times by the divine power of Gozer.
Doth that thing ever tasted anything besides your hand? Very well … come forth, this form holes are quite tights, I would destroy that thing in less than a minute - DETH.
>She said taking out her lacy black panties …
>>
>>7298488
>His face goes red and his passes quicken further as he starts to shake a little
Unf~ I think I"m going to cum, is that okay? Inside of you?
>>
File: tumblr_h6p23f5afV1qo4.gif (808KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_h6p23f5afV1qo4.gif
808KB, 350x197px
>>7298414
Tired, but otherwise fine, thank you for asking. And yourself?

>>7298502
Usually I'll go with caesar salad, but otherwise I love greek. I eat black olives like that as a snack and I like feta too.

I'm not a big fan of sweetness in my salad, much like how I can't stand pineapple on my pizza.
>>
>>7298509
I'm not really into them but I'd do anything for you!
>He approaches her and gets down on his knees
Your body is so lovely~
>He takes off your shoe then slowly your sock before leaning down and giving your big toes a wet lick
>>
>>7298542
Slardi-huh?
>He falls silent as his gaze drops to the Destroyer's perky little rear, reminding himself that there's nothing wrong with it since this is some kind of alien god.
D-dayum. I'm admiring.
>He finds himself on his knees already.
>>
File: 27622907_p1.jpg (383KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
27622907_p1.jpg
383KB, 600x800px
>>7298534
>She timidly shook her head, not sure if her answer could really make him act more gently or tempt him to be even harsher. Regardless, she lets him play with her ass all he wants, not trying to run away and merely waiting for what he has reserved for her
>>
>>7298539
Okay I'm definitely trying that next time you're available
>>
>>7298524
>Skarpne gives the anon a nice and healthy pat on the back
Yeah-huh, sure thing, pal.

>>7298548
>Her grin widdens as she starts pumping her own hips faster then ever before. smacking up against his, causing lewd sounds to resonate through the room as she's intent on milking the poor virgin of all of his fluids.
Well? Then what're you waiting fooor? All inside!
>>
>>7298424
I want you so bad, I'll do anything~
I'm weak in the knees thinking of being teased by you!
>>
>>7298542
Y-Yes! I understand now, forgive me, Dekomori!
>He grabs his tortured balls again as the erection painfully returns, curled up and being poked at by the petite Destroyer. The dark panties hide the delicate curves of her soft flesh but he can almost feel the heat pouring off of the demon's pussy.
Use me however you see fit! I was a fool to try and rape one so far above my station!
>Slowly gets to his knees, still cupping his junk in his hands.
>>
>>7298592
Who should we use to treat your premature ejaculation? A nurse, maybe?
>>
File: Pettings.jpg (692KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pettings.jpg
692KB, 1800x1200px
>>7298557
>much like how I can't stand pineapple on my pizza.
>A single tear is shed.

Not a huge fan of olives myself but I do love feta. Maybe feta stuffed olives.
What about mushrooms?
>>
>>7298542
Urk..
>Her words blow some pretty big holes in his pride. She's right about everything of course. But he can't give up now, not when he's the last hope of these threads and the world!
Y-yeah so what? I'll still beat you anyway! So go on Destroyer, do your worst!
>He looks down on her lacy black panties, surprised she's wearing something so sexy. Just looking gets a small twitch out of his cock
>>
>>7298604
>He wraps his arms around you tight and trust in deeply, shooting his hot load into your womb
Auh!~
>Rope after rope of virgin cum pours into you and he begins to shudder and pant
>>
>>7298578
>He clicks his tongue at her non-verbal response, stripping out of his pants and sliding his briefs underneath his ballsack. His exposed penis bobs briefly and twitches in response to the room's cool air as he presses the blood-engorged rod to her covered anus.
I guess you wouldn't mind if I penetrated you then, since you're being so meek.
>>
>>7298629
>The Alien twitches a bit as the anon unloads his load into her other worldly snatch. She really did love this feeling, especially with Virgins! they're always the best.
Nhnn...Ah-Ahhaaa, there we goooo....riiiight up in theeere!
>>
File: qDSx8MP.jpg (31KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
qDSx8MP.jpg
31KB, 321x321px
>>7298625
Sorry, Karl. It looks like we have quite different tastes after all.

I don't mind how mushrooms taste, but their texture kind of rubs me the wrong way.

I do like maple glazed ham on my pizza though, even if it is sweet.
>>
>>7298557
I'm all good. Just lurkin right now.
>>
File: 1464178044669.jpg (446KB, 650x918px) Image search: [Google]
1464178044669.jpg
446KB, 650x918px
>>7298559
>Samus rests her other foot on the anons head pressing down making it hard for him to worship her foot.
You're going to need to try harder then that anon.
>>
File: 0e60404a64e9b463.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
0e60404a64e9b463.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
>>7298676
P-Please, no, w-wait
>Her body weakly squirmed as it starts feeling his fearsome member pressed against her panties
C-Can't you just rub against it? It would hurt too much!
>>
>>7298612
Who ever wants a big bonus?
>>
The fact that I'll never truly have a mentor in the art of being best waifu. From the first time I appeared I've always been the center of attention. People were always talking about what the best waifu was saying or doing, trying to copy my clothes and wondering when they'll have a romantic canon event with me in the games. People never talked to me because they were always to shy, expecting to make fools out of themselves or wet their pants in ecstacy when I tell them to roll over and die when they approach me. I know it's impossible but when there's nothing above you, no ceiling, not even God can lob his holy cock and balls off and become best waifu, there's a feeling of emptiness, you know?

>sighs

Well, it isn't all that bad, I have all my wonderful kouhais to cheer me up and the crunching sound of when I crush my inferiors is satisfying once in a while. I'll continue being best waifu for them instead of getting on a dragon and into the spirit world to further my waifu abilities.
>>
File: Eskimo Kisses.jpg (86KB, 840x553px) Image search: [Google]
Eskimo Kisses.jpg
86KB, 840x553px
>>7298709
That's alright, I don't care for mushroom either just curious but glazed ham? I've never tried that before.
>Nuzzles the small bunny.
I have tried imation crab on pizza though. Seems weird but it's not bad.
>>
>>7298735
So you are not picky? A friend of mine wanted me to do it with WFT as well, force you to keep your movements slow and steady and endure her routine for a certain amount of time before you are allowed to fuck her. IF you can endure her routine~
>>
>>7298726
>Feeling the boot on his head just makes him work harder, giving gentle kisses all over it
I'll do my best for you...
>He runs a hand up massaging your calf and takes your big toes in his mouth, alternating between sucking and swirling his tongue around it
>>
>>7298569
What? I’ve to told you everything man-spawn – DETH?
>She said angrily at the anon, while shacking that bouncy, tight rear.
I’m Gozer the Gozarin, Gozer the Destroyer. Come forth and show me the proper respect. This butt is not going to worship itself, you know. Put that useless tongue of you to use and properly worship it, so that it will lay upon you the fury of the Seven Layer of the Groootzs - DETH.

>>7298609
Well, at least you are a quick learned sub-creature despite this shameless form of you - DETH.
>She said, taking off her left shoe and leaving her small, dainty foot only covered by her white sock. Then slowly she used it to touch and then rub the anon’s cock head.
And yet … thinking that such … pathetic thing should be deigned of being taken inside me … you truly are the lowest of the snarls, aren’t you – sub-creature – DETH?
>She said her voice dripping with loathing and malice.
Maybe … if you beg me, I’ll give you some … pleasure … before sending you to the sunless lands.

>>7298626
Well at least you are feisty, your blood will taste good on my mouth once I’ll rip your heart from your chest - DETH.
>She said coming closer to the Anon, her form barely coming to his shoulder, so small and slender one would wonder that she is a indeed Chthonian God from the Ancient Night. And she is quite lovely indeed save for the alien deepness in her otherwise alluring blue eyes. Then, while hugging the anon’s shoulders she pulled him closer to her, letting his twitching cock slide between her thighs, rubbing it there.
>>
>>7298676
>blood-engorged
Jesus christ what am I supposed to imagine as I read that?
>>
>>7298695
>He collapses on top of you and breathes heavily into your breasts, his softening member still inside
That felt... amazing~
>He gives your breast soft kisses, seemly unable to move the rest of his body
>>
>>7298782
Right, right, uh, sorry, Miss Destroyer.
>He crawls forward and leans up, planting his face against her ludicrously tight butt. His tongue rolls across it as he emits a meek little whimper.
>>
>>7298789
>Skarpne takes a deep breath and gives the Former Virgin anon a pat on the head. He deserved it, he just lost that shitty fucking V-Card, he ain't gonna become a jizzard no more.
O-Of cooourse it did...whew, well now you're not a Virgin anymooore, you're weeelcome.
>>
>>7298733
Huh.. I could do that.
>He taps at his chin like he's mulling over the possibility but doesn't appear to be convinced, judging by the cock continuing to push at her tight pucker.
How about you convince me that doing it outside would be better?
>>
File: b714f6fc1b704db3e2bf857d699c58d8.jpg (674KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
b714f6fc1b704db3e2bf857d699c58d8.jpg
674KB, 1000x1414px
>>7298772
(I don't plan on staying. I came out to tease the first anon.)
>The foot on his head pulls up then pushes his hands down, not letting him explore anything she hasn't given him permission to.
And where do you think your hands are going?
>>
>>7298833
Well I won't bother if you're not going to stay but maybe I'll see you around.
>>
>>7298782
>The pathetic man shudders as she speaks down to him, now fully erect again despite his swollen balls.
I-I'm so sorry, my lord, I just can't help myself! I-
>His body tenses as her tiny toes glide over the head of his cock, his shame and frustration coming fully to a head as he yelps and spurts rope after rope of hot cum onto her socked foot and shins. The man came from but a single touch of her otherworldly form, already completely enraptured by her power.
GAH! F-F-FUCK!
>He knows he fucked up. Again. But the man couldn't help himself, the girl was the physical manifestation of sex and he was broken the moment he laid eyes on her. He bowed to the ground as she drew her soiled foot back in disgust.
Forgive me... my queen.
>(Pic and teasing made me bust hard plus I gotta get my ass to sleep. Thanks so much, you're fun to rp!)
>>
>>7298782
>He lets her come close, still wondering how on earth she's going to make him cum. She is only a petite girl, and her voice isn't doing her any favors. Then her thighs clamp down on his length and he winces, like he's already feeling it
That's.. not bad.
>He thrusts back, feeling the top of his shaft rubbing against her hairless pussy. It's not long before he realises this is a bad position for him, and he tries to pull out
>>
>>7298825
Heh, thanks~
>He manages to get up and gives you a kiss
I'd love to see you again sometime...
>>
File: a6a7d469c90c474d7f6a4353a0bac8a0.jpg (451KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
a6a7d469c90c474d7f6a4353a0bac8a0.jpg
451KB, 800x1131px
>>7298849
(Oh anon I simply meant that I had not planned on a session and that I might leave suddenly.)
>>
File: 28240070_p0.png (657KB, 800x1177px) Image search: [Google]
28240070_p0.png
657KB, 800x1177px
>>7298828
I-I, u-um...
>Her trembling voice doesn't seem to come up with a proper answer, even though she was already pressing her ass against him, trying to convince more with her actions than with her words. Her ass began to sneakily move up and down against him, hoping the feeling would reach him and drain some of his stamina
>>
>>7298886
Oh well point still stands a bit, plus I'm not feet.
>>
>>7298914
>plus I'm not feet.
That sounds exactly like something feet WOULD say!
>>
>>7298914
sure thing feet
>>
>>7298918
>not into*
I really should go to bed anyway but my horniness is just outweighing my sleepiness.
>>
>>7298914
t. Feet
>>
File: 1453478034908.png (431KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
1453478034908.png
431KB, 620x876px
>>7298914
Not feet? What are you then.
>>
>>7298810
Seriously … mortals in this day and age …
>She pouted, managing to look adorable but sadly the Anon could not see her face. What the anon could indeed perceive was her petite form shivering.
Mmmh much better, make sure everything is properly licked … everything – DETH.
>She moaned, enjoying the Anon’s tongue and the docility of his whimpers.

>>7298858
(Have a nice sleep Anon, I’m happy you enjoyed it.)

>>7298866
Oh … faltering already – DETH?
>She said still looking him in his eyes, so azure and deep and ancients and yet now something was twinkling there, a twirl of warmness and mirth.
I’m such a small, petite girl … so harmless and you are such a brave and strong hero …
>She said and her voice was sultry and racy, more to the likely of an hold, experienced woman than of a virgin girl. Slowly, seductively, she pressed her body against his chest, her budding breasts almost imperceptibles under her uniform while her mouth layered soft kisses there.
Aren’t my thighs smooth and firm? Isn’t my pussy so wet and welcoming? Don’t you want to feel them more?
>>
>>7298894
Hm..
>He makes an appreciative noise in the back of his throat, the discrete motions of her backside relocating his penis from nearly penetrating to resting on top of her butt cheeks. He moves his waist slightly as Yomi presses into him as if he's encouraging her to continue, watching her carefully.
>>
>>7298961
I man!
(But with a small dick who likes getting teased and dommed and prematuraly ejaculating.)
>>
>>7298978
>I man.
Bloody hell.
>>
ERP VR will be a thing in 10 years
>>
>>7298971
Mmm...
>She placed a finger below her lips and continued mumbling, pretending to still think of a reply to his question. Her ass, though, moved with much more confidence as soon as he felt his hips encourage her, keeping his dick wrapped around her asscheeks and moving them up and down at a slightly faster pace
>>
>>7298992
>noting stay a virgin until you're thirty and then becoming an illusion focused wizard
>>
File: gam_metroid-samus-aran_20140122.jpg (1MB, 1696x2333px) Image search: [Google]
gam_metroid-samus-aran_20140122.jpg
1MB, 1696x2333px
>>7298978
As if I were tos mother you with my ass as I rub your small cock with my foot. You'd be fine with that?
>>
Every thread until we get a Rias
>>
>>7299008
>>7298058
Some broseph tried for you, man. Good luck, Rias is extremely fuckable.
>>
File: 1484144201864.png (108KB, 418x366px) Image search: [Google]
1484144201864.png
108KB, 418x366px
This thread would benefit from the addition of yet more loli!
>>
>>7299008
Next summoning Anon. I Promise it to you.
>>
>>7299006
I really would but honestly:
>>7298914
>>7298978
>>7299000
I need to go to bed.

Do you have a discord or something?
Otherwise I'll talk to you next time I see you here.
>>
>>7299008
just get a discord my dude
>>
>>7298962
I'm not faltering! I'm.. making a tactical retreat.. collecting my thoughts.. That sort of thing!
>He's definitely caught off guard by just how seductive and charming she could be. Even though her breasts are still small, the way her perky nipples rub and scratch against his chest is enough to make his heart race.
Yeah I do want to feel them more.. B-but I'll still win!
>He tries to pull his cock out from between her petite thighs so he can finally thrust inside, and give his poor dick some temporary relief.
>>
File: tumblr_nltpp7y19m1qmzsn0o1_500.jpg (196KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nltpp7y19m1qmzsn0o1_500.jpg
196KB, 500x647px
>>7299027
I do but I prefer the threads.

good night anon.. sweet dreams
>>
>>7299020
This dog is starting to make a lot of sense to me.
>>
File: gotham-hugo-strange-pic.jpg (484KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
gotham-hugo-strange-pic.jpg
484KB, 1080x720px
Yomi, like all girls voiced by Ai Kayano, is best girl.
>>
>>7299074
Thanks, hope you have a fun night!
>>
>>7299017
Thanks for telling me. Time to wait and hope. There's plenty of great girls out there in those ecchis.
>>7299048
That would imply I actually want a discord, especially for only person.
>>
>>7299085
EYO HOL UP
SO YOUS BE SAYING
WE WUZ DACTORS AN SHIT?
>>
>>7298997
..What are you saying?
>He tries leaning forward to hear what exactly she's mutter about, but the sudden burst from her lower half catches him off guard. He groans from the sensation of his cock being trapped between her rotund asscheeks, moving his own hips faster as she rocks up and down. There's some precum that leaks from his member yet it's naught but a drop of water in the valley of her cheeks.
Hnnm....
>>
>>7299020
Are you the prophet of loli?
>>
File: 1476515177956.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1476515177956.png
80KB, 686x686px
>>7299122
I am merely a messenger.
>>
File: 4cb336_5988473.png (1MB, 1213x957px) Image search: [Google]
4cb336_5988473.png
1MB, 1213x957px
>>7299020
>>
>>7299085
But what about Miyuki Sawshiro my man
>>
File: Hugo's_death.png (419KB, 979x567px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo's_death.png
419KB, 979x567px
>>7299102
Jeasus

>>7299156
Sawashiro's ability is to not be denied my dude, but she's babby's first seiyuu waifu these days.
>>
File: Yomi_17c.jpg (86KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yomi_17c.jpg
86KB, 640x800px
>>7299106
>Ignoring his question, she continues to focus on his cock, smiling victoriously as she feels his hips growing more and more impatient, in desperate need of the soft feeling her ass is providing to him. Pressing further against him, she keeps his dick locked between her ass and his own waist, allowing her to properly sandwich his leaking member between her cheeks and properly massage it from every side
>>
>>7299061
Oh … really … your ‘little’ friend down there seems more eager to do a tactical rush forward more than backward … DETH.
>She say playfully while her dainty , slender fingers worked the buttons of his shirt, leaving his chest naked to her and her little, delicious mouth so she can kiss his skin directly. And what kisses she was laying on him, slow, passionate, with her tiny tongue tasting his savor deeply. Feeling his attempt to leave her she clumped his cock between her thighs harder, almost vice like.
Tell me brave hero, which of my holes you crave so more? My virgin pussy, so wet for you right now? You desire to claim it for you and you only? Or is something even more tight you want, more savege and primal - DETH?

(Seems like you are the only Anon, standing. I've destroyed the other two)
>>
File: Sleeping kitty.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping kitty.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>7298709
Good night sponty, take care.
>Places the bunny into bed.
>>
>>7299185
You're quite amazing, it's not surprising.
>>
File: 95.jpg (348KB, 987x1500px) Image search: [Google]
95.jpg
348KB, 987x1500px
Heyaaaaa anon, come here the water is warm and nice
>>
>>7299185
>His body shifts to try and escape her hot, passionate lips. But no matter how much he squirms he can't escape her thighs, leaving him at her mercy. Eventually he slumps forward and accepts it, realising escape is impossible and he's better off making the most of it
Your pussy.. I want your pussy..
>He tries to make it sound like he's not pleading for it. But it's clear from the tone of his voice that he wants it so badly, to push inside and cum until he forgets he's fucking an ancient Babylonian Goddess in the form of a little chuuni girl
>>
>>7299252
>Right as I get ready to sleep.

It's nice to see you though.
>>
>>7299172
>His expression twists into one of irritation when she ignores his question and he opens his mouth to express those feelings, but Yomi's act of sandwiching his erection with her cheeks wipes away his annoyance instantly. He bites his lip to keep another moan away and presses his hips towards hers to properly thrust forward, his drooling cock growing to its maximum thickness and size from this delicious massage. If he noticed how quickly the tables turned, it doesn't show on his face at all.
>>
>>7299252
>cums and starts farting
>>
>>7299252
> Comes and hugs the cow
>>
>>7299257
Good boy … you should always be honest with you desire - DETH.
>She said and something akin to gentleness was strangely enough reverberating in her tone while her right hand moved up to caress his face while her thighs opened, releasing his cock and opening herself for him.
I’m here and I’m for you to take Hero. This body has yet to taste the virility of a man … claim me. Claim me, painfully and lovely. Shake this frail form with your desire. You want it Champions, you want this little girl so much … come forth put your sword in this scabbard - DETH.
>>
File: Yomi_lovec.jpg (97KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yomi_lovec.jpg
97KB, 640x800px
>>7299272
>Her massive behind keeps on rubbing its fabric against his cock, already feeling it getting wet from the pre-cum dropping on her panties. Her movements grow faster as his hips do the same, doing her best to calm the huge beast that keeps on raging between her asscheeks. She squeezes her cheeks together while her relentless hotdogging goes on, making sure to trap his needy dick until it saps all the energy out of him
>>
>>7298768
Man, I wish you were still here.
>>
>>7299309
>He looks a little lost and confused now. She's acting so nice and sweet, and maybe just a little romantic. Of course it could be a trick, but the temptation is still there
F-fine.. I'll do it!
>Giving into his desires, he surges forward and slams it deep inside, showing no regard for her comfort. Right away her pussy tightens around his length, like a hand squeezing it.
>>
>>7299318
>His original thoughts about tormenting and making her squeal were purged from his mind having been firmly removed by the wobbling motions of her rear consuming his thoughts. He grabs onto her hips hard enough to leave marks on her otherwise flawless skin and pounds into Yomi with reckless abandon, only now just realizing that he may have wanted to release inside of her as his cock spasming and jerking to signify the upcoming climax. The male tries to pull back but the vice grip her fat ass has on his cock prevents him from moving, leaving him to grunt and moan like a dog in heat as his penis ejaculates an almost endless load of semen on her panties and her ass -- his body convulsing while he's being milked dry.
>>
>>7299380
Oh … oh ZWARG NA TADS - DETH!!!
>She cried of pleasure and a slight echo of pain, like another voice was trying and falling to talk over hers.
Yes … so savage and brutal … you took this body virginity is such a fierce way sub-creature. How it feel to be inside her? Better than your hand I’m sure. How many times you fantasized to come so near to raping a girl like me? Oh you feeling me so nicely it hurt, it hurt so deep inside me. My flower has been pierced from the sword of such a beast masquerading itself as an hero - DETH.
>He grabbed his face and pulled him down to kiss him greedily and violently while her now deflowered pussy clam itself around his cock, squeezing, tightening.
Fuck me, fuck me until your release, until the White Loss come and take you away, Fuck me …..
>>
File: Yomi_68.png (3MB, 1923x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Yomi_68.png
3MB, 1923x2000px
>>7299406
Uwah!
>Her voice gasped as soon as she felt his hot member throbbing, spurting its thick, warm semen all over her ass, reaching as far as her back. Her whole body froze on the spot, waiting for its ropes of cum to end, reaching her body spurt after spurt for almost a whole minute. As it finally started to calm down, Yomi sighed in relief, giving his dick a few more rubs before separating from it, running a hand over her back to examine the amount of semen covering her body
Wow, so much... did that satisfy you?
>>
File: 1.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>In the sky, a young girl wearing a sailor outfit appears. As she looks over the thread, a disgusted look comes to her face, finding herself to be absolutely repulsed by the actions that are taking place. After witnessing the vile actions the group of people are doing, the guardian quickly comes to a decision as to what she shall do. She twirls the Silence Glaive in her hand and holds it to her side, moments later shouting down the following words to the occupants of the thread.

"I am an emissary from the abyss of death. Protected by Saturn, the Planet of Ruin. I am the Guardian of Silence, Sailor Saturn!"

"I have been awoken, which means I must do what I was awakened to do, and that is put an end to this thread!"

>Sailor Saturn closes her eyes and grips the Silence Glaive in her hands, momentarily extending it in front of her body, preparing to unleash a devastating attack upon the thread and its population.

"Death Reborn Revolution!"

>The eyes of the Sailor Senshi open as her arms jut the Silence Glaive toward the sky, suddenly bright beams of violet colored lights appeared around Sailor Saturn, each beam striking the ground and extending farther than the eye could see into the sky. Within seconds of the beams appearing, the wind grew to devastating speeds and the ground began to shake, causing buildings and trees to crumble and topple over.
>>
D4C!
>>
>>7299476
Chumiiiiiiiiiin~
>>
File: 2.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
1MB, 480x270px
"You abominable existences! Return to nothing!"

>As Sailor Saturn felt it was time to finish this world once and for good, her hands gripped the Silence Glaive even tighter, focusing her destructive energies into the weapon. The blade began to glow as the power of Sailor Saturn's "Death Reborn Revolution" grew exponentially, causing the wind speeds to become far more than any being could handle, and the ground to begin crumbling away and sink into nothingness.

"And condemn this thread to annihilation!"

>Sailor Saturn looks down at the people of the thread once more, narrowing her eyes with disgust at the site of them. She twirls the Silence Glaive in her right hand and stops, holding it vertically in front of her body again. With that twirl, she signified the end as she grabbed the Silence Glaive with her left hand as well. After a second of waiting, she lifted the weapon behind her right shoulder swiftly brought it forward, swinging down the Silence Glaive and in a flash of light...

>The thread became nothing.
>>
>>7299475
Now now. There is already a destroyer here.
>>
>>7299493
But I'm still here. Perhaps I always was nothing
>>
>>7299467
K-kinda..
>After a long moment of speechlessness where he did nothing but let his balls empty, he steps back with trembling legs and tries to play off how good it was for him. He wipes the sweat from his forehead and pats himself on the back for remembering to take off his clothes first.
>>
>>7299493
>>7299475
Please keep it down, it's quiet hours. Thank you
>>
>>7299475
>>7299493
jeasus
>>
>>7299475
>>7299493
ChibiUsa when?
>>
File: 118.jpg (389KB, 1800x2584px) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
389KB, 1800x2584px
>>7299512
(Done? Enjoyed it?)
>>
>>7299327
Like I'd love to have a quick session with you.

It would allow me to sleep finally lol
>>
>>7299529
(Yup. And definitely! I'll have to swing by for another early morning session in the future.)
>>
File: StrangeSad.png (338KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
StrangeSad.png
338KB, 750x500px
>>7299475
>>7299493
https://exhentai.org/g/739041/f911fb10c6/

>tfw no Jingrock Sailor Moon milf avas
>>
>>7299463
>He feels more than a little guilty at her words. Did he always want something like this? Was he always some horrible, savage beast deep down? And didn't he start this to save the world or something?
>His thoughts are cut off by her hungry kiss. In response, he starts to push deeper inside, violating her petite body. Her lower body feels like it's trying to force his cum out. Before long his hips start to spasm, like he's already on the verge of cumming
Ah! Wait, hold on.. Hold on!
>>
>>7299537
How quick are we talking?
>>7299544
Arlgith, see you around then.
>>
File: 01[1].jpg (398KB, 1280x1821px) Image search: [Google]
01[1].jpg
398KB, 1280x1821px
>>7299550
>tfw no Jingrock Kagari ava with a thing for shotas
>>
File: 42.jpg (125KB, 791x800px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
125KB, 791x800px
What are you doing just standing there? help me at least, would you?
>>
> Dabs
>>
File: 1484638964088.jpg (174KB, 900x943px) Image search: [Google]
1484638964088.jpg
174KB, 900x943px
>>7299579
>Rantaro helps the the girls out by holding her legs exactly where they are
Stretching is the most important thing you can do. It gets you ready for the rigorous day that's ahead of you.
>>
File: zz5.jpg (1MB, 1300x1731px) Image search: [Google]
zz5.jpg
1MB, 1300x1731px
>>7299595
Stretching it is important but I'm not doing it right now, I just wanted to get on my feet..
>Angel said with a playful expression on her face like she always does as the man holds both of her legs in place in such an strange position
>>
>>7299553
There is no hold on anymore Hero. Let any guilt flow away and any speckles of that travesty you mortals call principles be destroyed by the violet fire of lust - DETH.
>She said nibbling on his chin while her owns hips start to move on her owns, her whole small form shivering, quaking and trembling in trying to take and request it’s sex deeper inside her.
You have made this girl a woman, and as a woman her body its begging you. Cum. Cum. Cum. Forget the thread, another will come after. For Destruction define Creation as much as his sister Death define Life. There is no defeat or victory there only pleasure. Give me pleasure, let me gave you pleasure – dEtH.
>>
>>7299620
>Maybe his head is so clouded with lust that he'll believe just about anything now, but she's starting to make sense. Gleefully abandoning any restraint, he starts to pound away at her wet hole. He can almost feel it loosening with every savage thrust he performs, though it's still more than tight enough to force him to the brink
Yeah! I get it now! I-I think..
>His cock starts to twitch but he doesn't slow down nor hesitate. With one final movement he slams against the deepest parts of her wet cunt, his dick finally exploding and shooting his thick cum deep inside
>>
File: Cardigan.png (972KB, 443x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Cardigan.png
972KB, 443x1176px
>>7299619
I doubt you need my help, but I can tell you're up to something strange.
>Rantaro stops pushing the legs and instead pulls them with just the right amount of strength so that she's sitting upward
I'm sure you can do the rest from here, right? It might look a little strange if a woman as strong as you needs help from a guy like me. It doesn't take much to notice the lack of muscle on my body.
>>
>>7299679
>She could only moans and groans while the anon was fucking her, the young body she has taken so taxed for the experience so new to it, shaking to her in her core so deeply that even the ancient soul inside lost itself almost like it was touched for the very first time too. And when he finally released himself inside her wave after wave of pure blissful orgasmic pleasure splashed upon her, making her milking him has best has she can.
>And for a pure moment of pleasure even for Gozer there was only white void. But alas it didn’t last. It never last.
Good … don’t think … just cum … cum inside this young girl, if she was mortal you would have already breed her bonding her to you, forever and ever. Cum and let the White Loss lull you into nothingness. You fought well Champion … you fought well.
>>
File: Gozer2.jpg (377KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gozer2.jpg
377KB, 1900x1000px
This summoning has been quite interesting Anons. But alas even ancient Sumerian gods need to eat and its lunch time here. I hope you enjoyed it. Next time maybe I’ll give you a Rias …
>>
>>7299741
Rikka?
>>
>>7299741
>>7299749
(Yeah that was really good! I definitely can't wait for Rias if you made Deko work so well)
>>
File: &434.png (824KB, 843x1000px) Image search: [Google]
&434.png
824KB, 843x1000px
>>7299703
>When he finally helps her to sit on the floor rather to be on that awkward and strange position she stands up and pats her thighs and rear to clean the dirt of them
Thank you gentle and totally not weak man, you shouldn't put down yourself, I'm sure a man like you can help a chica like me in a thing or two ~
>Angel pushes her bosom against the young boy shoulders, pressing them enough to squeeze them against his body
My name is Angel, encantada!
>>
File: shitpostingdachi.png (429KB, 856x621px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostingdachi.png
429KB, 856x621px
>>
>>7299749
Yeah that was bretty gud Gozer. See ya
>>
File: 1452304820656.png (28KB, 232x341px) Image search: [Google]
1452304820656.png
28KB, 232x341px
>>7299781
CAKES?
>>
>>7299568
Quick enough for me to not have any build up, but I'd like to have us portraying a private yoga lesson. And you essentially come on to me like the weak slut I am.
>>
File: 55611714_p0_master1200.jpg (107KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
55611714_p0_master1200.jpg
107KB, 493x700px
>>7299792
No, I taught you how to make my pancakes but you ignored me.
>>
>>7299796
I would've accepted if your posts didn't take 40 minutes each time, I almost have to leave, don't have time for another session, sorry.
>>
File: 1452306934559.jpg (89KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452306934559.jpg
89KB, 800x450px
>>7299799
S-sorry I was.... ehmm..... I was..... I got caught up drawing a lot! you know how much I love tehse, right?
>>
File: 52275333_p9_master1200.jpg (243KB, 614x819px) Image search: [Google]
52275333_p9_master1200.jpg
243KB, 614x819px
>>7299814
Do some pull-ups and I'll accept your apology.
>>
>Yomi

Sweet.
>>
File: 654174.jpg (36KB, 490x328px) Image search: [Google]
654174.jpg
36KB, 490x328px
>>7299579
You call that a goddamn combat roll, recruit?
Do you honestly think the Japs are going to give a rat's ass whether you're showing off your oversized melons or not? Give me 20 push-ups and 3 laps around the court, and maybe I'll think about giving you another chance at proving yourself worth my time!
>>
File: 1483140704160.png (303KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
1483140704160.png
303KB, 500x736px
>>7299769
>Angel soft and supple boobies press up against Rantaro's shoulder. The lovely sensation, though limited, is enough to mark his nose bleed a tiny bit. If it weren't for his unchanged expression Angel would've seen that he's enjoying the closeness quite a bit.
You're right, I can help you. You see, I've got a couple of sister as home, so I think I know what to do with you.
>Rantaro takes a hold of her hands and examines it. Angel can feel a little bit of sweat coming from his hand from being this close to a bombshell
I could paint your nails if you'd like? Maybe I could brush your hair as well? If you really want something special, we could always massage each other? It's your call. Just know that I'm here to help you in any way that I can.
>>
File: card1.jpg (96KB, 536x373px) Image search: [Google]
card1.jpg
96KB, 536x373px
>>7299822
Argghhh okaaaayyy
>Nikki grabs a metal bar and starts to do pull-ups
O-onee....
Ttwooo....
Threee......
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen......... aArgghh......
>Nikki was already sweating and she couldn't push herself more
>>
File: 59262539_p3_master1200.jpg (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
59262539_p3_master1200.jpg
136KB, 800x800px
>>7299841
>mark
I knew staying up this late wasn't a good idea.
>>
>>7299811
Ya, sorry about that, the thing was I was getting everything ready for a weekend camping trip and I just needed to pack my backpack and car. I'm here and completely dedicated if you're able to squeeze something together. If not, no worries.

Sorry again for the delay.
>>
File: 55897172_p5_master1200.jpg (240KB, 614x819px) Image search: [Google]
55897172_p5_master1200.jpg
240KB, 614x819px
>>7299848
Is that all you got? You really think you deserve pancakes if you can only do fifteen pull-ups!? You gotta do at least twenty of them, then I'll accept your apology and teach you how to make pancakes!
>>
File: ,43.jpg (535KB, 1200x1408px) Image search: [Google]
,43.jpg
535KB, 1200x1408px
>>7299834
Hey calm down uncle, I'll help you go to the retirement house on an hour

>>7299841
>She leans in closer to the young man, squeezing her breasts even further, it seems like they were quite soft and large as well.
A couple of sister at home? oh! that means
>Her hands were hold by the young and caring man before she could finish her sentence and she blushed a little bit, looking right at his face
That doesn't sound bad at all but I'm not a girl who loves to paint her nails a lot... I like do to.. another kind of thing with my brothers...
>She brokes the hold on his hands and places her left hand on his chest, gently caressing that part of his body almost like If she was secuding him
>>
>>7299916
Baron Blade?
>>
File: 60986863_p1_master1200.jpg (639KB, 1200x1069px) Image search: [Google]
60986863_p1_master1200.jpg
639KB, 1200x1069px
>>7299916
>Rantaro backs up from the woman's touch, still maintaining the same nice face as he originally had
Oh my! You're getting a little too frisky, don't you think? I've been told I look like a typical playboy before, but I'm not going to jump at whatever woman decides to touch me. I want you to prove to me you're worth the trouble. Show me what you can offer me and I'll take you into consideration.
>>
File: 1433538733340.jpg (149KB, 424x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1433538733340.jpg
149KB, 424x1000px
>>7299989
>Angel gasps at the attitude of the man, he was so confident yet his face and body were cute as hell. Her hands drags down onto his crotch and squeezes right on the spot to feel his package
Bebe, for me it seems like you are the one who should prove me what you are worth the trouble, don't you think? ~
>She playfully replied before running a tongue onto his cheek and leaving a wet trail of saliva on it as her large bosom was still pressing against his shoulder

>>7299928
Who is Baron Blade?
>>
File: 284156.jpg (149KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
284156.jpg
149KB, 634x1024px
10-4, we have reports of a possible act of unwanted sexual aggression around these parts.
Keep an eye out for any large-breasted females and shoot on sight.
>>
>drives into the thread
>opens the door to the passenger seat of his car
>>7299989
>stares
I drive.
>chews on a toothpick
>>
File: 1483140013201.png (498KB, 670x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483140013201.png
498KB, 670x700px
>>7300028
(Sorry about leaving abruptly, but I've got something urgent I need to take care of. Let's continue this some other time)
>>
File: uhu.png (258KB, 793x1008px) Image search: [Google]
uhu.png
258KB, 793x1008px
>>7300108
(No worries, see you around!)
>>
>>7300102
A-Are you here to tell Baron to khs?
>>
File: 1121.jpg (58KB, 405x490px) Image search: [Google]
1121.jpg
58KB, 405x490px
>>
>>7300175

And a Haruka! Awesome!
>>
>>7300175
I just noticed the snake thing tying her outfit together.
Probably took so long because there's somewhere much nicer to look
>>
File: 1483098036149.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483098036149.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>7300215
Hello anon, what are you doing in this wonderful totally rape free from pegging morning?

>>7300224
That's something you tend to miss of course.. with that mighty mind of yours
>>
File: vector__chocobo_by_segni.jpg (99KB, 800x865px) Image search: [Google]
vector__chocobo_by_segni.jpg
99KB, 800x865px
>>7300268

Oh nothing. Just trying to wake up.

Big fan, by the way. Homura Crimson Squad is best team.
>>
>>7300268
Hey, I'm not stupid. Just easily distracted.
>>
>thread is on the very bottom of the board
>if we make a new thread it'll push this one off
fuck, making one anyway. Look for it once this one dies
>>
>>7300318
Well fuck it didn't.
NEW THREAD:
>>7300320
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 154

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.