[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/scaly/ - Scaly General #171 Post lewd reptiles and discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 170

File: call on me.gif (814KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
call on me.gif
814KB, 500x500px
/scaly/ - Scaly General #171

Post lewd reptiles and discuss scaly stuff, male or female is fine. Dragons, wyverns, reptile folk, snakes, and sharks on top of other scaly things are welcome. Ferals, anthros, and human/scaly are allowed, but please, no monstergirls. As some may take a few creative liberties on their creations, do inquire if there's a particular edge case you're unsure about.

Please avoid reposting images from the past 2-3 or so threads, try to keep things fresh and post other content.
We don't have any other form of chat setup outside these threads and there are no plans for a Discord server, don't ask.

You may enjoy a collection of scaly-related smut and other relevant items of interest here, of which you are also free to contribute to:
>http://pastebin.com/3JXCnQEc

Did you miss something? You can find all previous threads here:
>http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/scaly%20general/type/op/

Today's featured image is a collection of trash bags.

Topic of the thread: How regularly do you check for new content of scalies?
>>
That's a lot of butthole OP
>>
File: alpaca-656765_960_720.jpg (190KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
alpaca-656765_960_720.jpg
190KB, 960x720px
I want to be a Llama!
>>
File: Tamamitsune and Zinogre (10).png (310KB, 1399x651px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamitsune and Zinogre (10).png
310KB, 1399x651px
>>7259280
>>
Is it a bad idea to make a mirror of shit downloaded from exhentai?
>>
File: 56592221_p1_master1200.jpg (654KB, 1200x1114px) Image search: [Google]
56592221_p1_master1200.jpg
654KB, 1200x1114px
I want to be a Tama and have a Tama gf!
>>
File: 393d69cb5b1caff9d3c2749673650ded.png (443KB, 624x1060px) Image search: [Google]
393d69cb5b1caff9d3c2749673650ded.png
443KB, 624x1060px
>A collection of garbage bags
kek
>>
>>7259132
butt
>>
File: jinouga.png (37KB, 235x192px) Image search: [Google]
jinouga.png
37KB, 235x192px
>>7259417
Well, updated the MH index with links to the translated doujin. I added in a Mega mirror of my own, still not sure if that's a shit thing to do but fuck I bought the original anyway.

http://pastebin.com/kHh6uSQu
>>
>>7259417
No, why would it?
>>
File: Tamamitsune (62).png (35KB, 217x291px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamitsune (62).png
35KB, 217x291px
>>7259475
The simplicity in your post has made me realize what a degenerate I've become.
>You will never be a mizutsune and a zinogre will never electrocute you during sex.
>>
File: 1483219550547.jpg (664KB, 1050x650px) Image search: [Google]
1483219550547.jpg
664KB, 1050x650px
>>7259824
Post it.
>>
File: 1468541059218.png (289KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468541059218.png
289KB, 960x640px
>tott
I look on FA every day, sometimes check out the tags on e621 if there's new good stuff.

Would you a DK Croc?
>>
>>7259475
So you can also work in a bathhouse and lick sweaty and dirty hunters clean?

>>7259817
I'm not sure if whether there's any formality or moralfag reasons on why people still link to exhentai when any shmuck can make a Mega mirror of their translation.
>>
Horizontal cloacas are best. Post everything you guys have with horizontal cloaca.
>>
File: look_at_this_idiot.png (363KB, 406x404px) Image search: [Google]
look_at_this_idiot.png
363KB, 406x404px
>>7259982
>cloacas
This meme must end
>>
>>7260064
>Says Anon, as he goes to the general most likely to discuss cloacae
>>
>>7259982
>not superior vertical cloaca like the noble gator has
>>
>>7259132
>most people have issues with sameface
>Narse has issues with samebutt

I had a slight giggle
>>
>>7260064
>posting in a general dedicated to the discussion of reptilian anthros and ferals
>cloaca is a meme

yur an meme u fegit
>>
Here's one of those requests:

>The two had been together for quite some time now
>He doesn't even remember when he found the thing huddled on the side of the road
>He thought it wasn't even alive until he reached out to poke it and got his sleeve torn up in the process
>Startled, he fell flat on his ass, trying to understand what happened
>The small Kobold returned to her position, frightened, desolate, ravenous and a bit jaded
>"Fuck off" she chortled before violently coughing
>He looked at his arm, then back at the small creature, deciding which curse words to string together, and decided to play it neutral instead
>"What was that for? Holy shit" He remarked to the creature, leaning forward slightly to get a glance under the hood it was wearing
>"I was just trying to help and you tell me to fuck off?"
>She wheezed before hunching over and started talking "I don't need your fucking-" she was cut off by her own violent cough. This illness was no joke.

>He smirked, then frowned at the thought of it "Well as nice as that sounds, you do sound like shit" he remarked, before turning away, "But I'll leave you be, I suppose" and walked off.
>It was only when he heard the sound of retching that he decided to take her in anyway. She was out cold.
>"Fucking gross" he muttered to himself as he opened the door to his place, and propped the sickly creature on a nearby wall
>>
File: ss.jpg (115KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
115KB, 960x539px
Fact: Crocs are the most powerful scalies in the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6H_1-hPRA
>>
>>7260798
More?
>>
>>7260798
>She woke up some time in the middle of the night, wondering how the ground managed to get so soft
>Not knowing where she was, panic set in as she tried to get a grasp on her surroundings.
>The last thing she remembered was passing out, and now she was staring at some ceiling.
>Determined to escape whatever this was, she struggled to get out of the bed, cursing how weak she was
>"Oh, hey, you're alive" he said nonchalantly.
>She was struggling to talk, her face hurt, her body was sore, and she was delirious from the sleep
>"Don't bother, talking, save your energy, damn it" he scolded her, she noticed a bowl of soup in his hands
>She tried to say 'What did you bring me, poison?' but failed miserably
>Not like he could understand anyway, her squeaks reminded him of a bicycle horn.
>"Well that's adorable, but you're not leaving until you're better"
>He left the soup on a nearby table and left.
>He peered his head back in the door to chime in, "Oh yeah, I'm down the hall if you need anything"

>It all seemed like it was just yesterday. He was glad he helped her through everything, but there was one problem
>She didn't know how to repay him
>She did nothing but watch cheesy human soap operas during her time recovering
>She remembered how warm he felt, and how she eventually clung to him, trying to emulate what they called a "hug"
>Each time resulted in his back and arms getting scratched up, and his shirts ruined
>She was actually afraid of hurting him after the kindness he had shown her
>She just wanted to hold his hand
>It made her giddy and happy, something she hadn't felt after being held captive and tortured
>She wept bitterly at the thought, often crying into the bowls of soup he gave her, trying not to vomit.
>The whole idea of accidentally hurting him gave her anxiety, and something else she couldn't find the words to explain
>She even considered getting her claws filed down in order to do so
>>
File: 1474851379051.png (108KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474851379051.png
108KB, 800x550px
>>7259982
>DarkSouls.webm
>>
>>7261045
Sorry, wifi issues

>What she didn't realize was that he felt the same way
>Despite their shaky encounter, he actually cared for the poor thing
>He heard her crying some nights, and felt nothing but pity and remorse
>It made him wonder how he even found her in the first place
>He could only stare happily at the kobold as he watched her eat, trying to push away his concerns
>He was glad he put up with her for those first couple of days. He was getting sick of having to sternly remind her that he could drop kick her out the window at any given opportunity
>He thought she even tried to cut the tendons in his hand when he took a bowl away from her one morning
>He ran out the room screaming before she could even explain that she just wanted to hold his hand
>>
Time for the other one.
Spoilers: this one is gonna be lewd

>The small orange kobold sulked the entire way there, muttering to himself about how he hated going camping, even if it was with his human buddy
>He fidgeted in the booster seat, glaring out the window as if that would convince Peter to take him back
>Paul glanced at him, and then looked back at the road before cutting the silence: "Why are you so salty about this? You're the one that lost the bet, remember?"
>The orange lizard looked back at him, scoffing "Yeah, yeah, rub it in, but you fucking owe me after this!" he claimed, shutting his eyes and turning away.
>"Oh come on," Paul giggled, "We don't get to do stuff like this often, it'll be fun" he said, trying to sway the Kobold's opinion.
>The orange creature looked back at him, "How can you honestly say any of this is going to be fun? The last time we went it rained the ENTIRE fucking day and we did nothing"
>Paul switched lanes and sped past a car, 'Christ why were there so many terrible drivers out on weekends?' He thought to himself before responding "Oh my fucking god would you quit bitching about that? I told you I was sorry about that, besides the forecast is better this time. It's not going to rain in the middle of fucking August"
>"Besides" he cleared his throat "I brought plenty of food and beer this time" he said with a grin
>It seems that was enough to get the Kobold to shut up, and finally agree to the situation.
>He relaxed back in the booster seat, actually glad Paul talked him into this.
>They pulled off the highway and drove towards the camp entrance.
>The Lizard looked happy, his hands were folded in his lap and his tail was slapping the ground
>He was secretly glad to be getting out of the city for a while, as awful as his last experience was, he was actually looking forward to it
>Too bad he didn't have his seatbelt on, and slammed into the glovebox when Paul finally stopped the car
>"Hey, we're here." He chuckled.
>>
>>7262431
Looking good, my dude
>>
Can someone tell me the name of that doujin where the eastern dragon father rapes his son and the sequel where he's passed off to his brother?
>>
>>7262777
beast tracks iirc
>>
>like all things scaly
>like vidya
>elder scrolls has scaly humans 4/10
>neverwinter has same but no tails and is shit game 2/10
>GW2 has chars to prove alternate anatomy is possible and works even in mmo game
>cant find a single game where i could play as a scaly that is not human shaped
>cry about it on /trash/
Does anyone know any good/ok games wit scalies done right?
>>
hey, is ''kobold on a train guy'' here?
>>
>>7262911
Thank you very much
>>
File: 1456658651600.png (754KB, 1280x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1456658651600.png
754KB, 1280x1164px
>>7262923
Morrowind Argonians have digitigrade legs. It's actually not anatomically correct considering reptiles are plantigrade, but it's there and so are mods to attempt to give them an equivalent in the other games.

If you want more games with something like pic related and you've exhausted the list in the OP? Tough luck.
>>
File: oblivion.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>>7262923
>elder scrolls has scaly humans 4/10
Harsh.

Elder Scrolls was the franchise that introduced me to the idea of wanting to bang a lizard girl.

To this day I still play the games with sex mods just to do exactly that.

Don't know any better games, though.
>>
>>7263066
>tits

other than that would transfer heat to/10
>>
>>7263066
theropods are digitigrade, but they're also feathered
>>
File: 1475265471800.jpg (1MB, 1200x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1475265471800.jpg
1MB, 1200x1194px
>>7262431
>Muttering to himself about how fucking stupid seatbelts were, Graf pulled himself off the floor and waited for his head to stop spinning
>Paul got out and opened the trunk, getting the supplies out setting them on the ground
>"Hey, Graf, watch the stuff for me while I go pay the fee" Paul said before walking off, trying to hide his laughter by coughing
>Graf tenderly rubbed his snout, and agreed, trying to think of a way to get back at Paul for that dick move

>Some time later they set up camp in a nearby clearing
>Paul had finally finished setting up the tent before walking off to get some firewood
>Graf decided to strip and take a dip in the nearby lake, seeing as the weather was nice out
>Paul came back with a handful of sticks and wondered where Graf went
>Figuring he went off to take a leak, Paul started looking over the food before he grabbed the sleeping bags and put them in the tent

>By the time Graf finished swimming the sun was starting to set and Paul had a few beers to occupy his time
>He heard some bushes rustling and was surprised to see Graf dripping wet and completely naked
>He tried to not act surprised, the beer gave it away, however: "Oh there you are, you orange fucker you, how was the lake?" He shakily said. He remembered Graf flying out of his booster seat earlier and started giggling.
>Graf put his clawed hands on his hips, posing "It was fine." He paused, trying to figure out why Paul was laughing. "What's the matter," he teased while putting his arms behind his back and covering his slit with his tail "Do you like what you see?"
>Paul blushed, nearly spitting out his drink "Oh shutup" he mumbled, "Get over here and dry off, the food is almost done" He stopped before continuing "And get some fucking pants on"
>The Kobold objected by flipping him off "Make me" he replied
>Paul sighed and hung his head down, he had enough trouble getting Graf to wear pants at home either way.
>>
>>7263070
I was not clear on my rating
The games hower around 7-9 but the execution of argonians is 4/10 currently, it was better in morrowind like >>7263066 said
Nice culture but unexplored
Scaly humans idea is bad as they had potential for far more interesting species
ESO had those naga variants but they didn't go anywhere with them, just another monster.
>>
>>7263066
Thanks for pointing to OP i had not noticed the vidya section
>>
>>7263070
>the awful abominations argonians were in Oblivion
>every character in the game treats you as a knight in shining armor rescuing a damsel in distress with her being Dar-Ma and comment how romantic it is
th-thanks
>>
>>7263151
Just realized I fucked up the name, whoops.

>They talked for a while the sun set, Graf gladly had some beers while they ate burritos while they sat at the campfire. The joked and teased, letting the conversation drunkenly wander between topics
>They were completely open with each other, answering a variety of questions that came up
>The beer certainly helped, but it didn't help the fact that Graf was still naked and Paul kept taking glances
>When they were both finally relaxed and slightly drunk, Paul found a bag of marshmallows and opened them, hoping he could watch Graf struggle to eat one
>It seems He was in luck. He tossed Graf a marshmallow and watched him stab it with a stick, before holding it over the campfire

>Paul did the same, watching the marshmallow darken slightly before removing it "See, I told you this was gonna be fun"
>Graf was drunkenly examining his marshmallow, he poked it before replying "Yeah, I guess you were right...this is pretty nice. I got to swim and stuff" Graf raised the marshmallow to his mouth, eager to have some
>This was the moment Paul had been waiting for. He ate his marshmallow easily, hoping Graf would try the same
>It resulted in the Kobold sloppily trying to lick the melted goo off the stick before trying to tear it off with his teeth
>He managed to get half of it on his snout and claws, but it seemed he was enjoying it
>All this sticky white stuff on Graf's face reminded Paul of the time he walked in on Graf after he was done beating off
>He remembered it a little too well, the Kobold's face and chest were covered, and the pillow resting behind him was drenched
>It was an awful lot of jizz for something his size
>His snapped out of it when he heard Graf talking "Hey, asshole, when you're done staring at my slit can you get me another marshmallow?"
>"Yeah, whatever" Paul replied, just now realizing that Graf was sitting, legs apart, completely exposed
>He also noticed he was shivering
>>
File: dragon crimson.png (1002KB, 577x2310px) Image search: [Google]
dragon crimson.png
1002KB, 577x2310px
>>7263288
The thing is primarily advertised as a fic index, which I think doesn't do the stuff at the bottom much favors.

The eventual goal is to compile the information into a single infographic, but there's plenty of gaps like with BoF and DQ.
>>
File: 34r2r.png (25KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
34r2r.png
25KB, 600x801px
anyone mind if i dump some stuff i drew for the kobold thread?
>>
>>7263514
dump away my good man.
>>
File: argonian_maid.jpg (182KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
argonian_maid.jpg
182KB, 730x1095px
>>7263222
>Nice culture but unexplored
>Scaly humans idea is bad as they had potential for far more interesting species
Fair points.

In terms of humanoids, the Elder Scrolls games have always struck me as having pretty simplistic mechanics. As if they'd have difficulty producing more exotic playable races.
But that's just me. I don't actually know a lot about how the games work.
>>
>>7263506
oh god
the clock sounds are burned into my brain at this point
>>
>>7263568
I can't tell if that's cosplay or a mod with some amazing photoshop
>>
File: 4bwwv.png (38KB, 672x668px) Image search: [Google]
4bwwv.png
38KB, 672x668px
>>7263514
>>
File: It's Only a Model.gif (1MB, 450x406px) Image search: [Google]
It's Only a Model.gif
1MB, 450x406px
>>7263597
>>
>>7263568
>But that's just me. I don't actually know a lot about how the games work.

Some people will blame Gamebyro for all of TES' mechanical problems, but in reality Bethesda are just fucking slack programmers.

>>7263597
It's cosplay.
>>
File: 65rt5.png (11KB, 828x546px) Image search: [Google]
65rt5.png
11KB, 828x546px
>>7263620
>>
File: 4ef4f3fgh.png (22KB, 850x562px) Image search: [Google]
4ef4f3fgh.png
22KB, 850x562px
>>7263636
>>
File: 8g85bz.jpg (222KB, 1024x683px)
8g85bz.jpg
222KB, 1024x683px
>>7263597
Cosplay.
>>
File: no_thanks.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
no_thanks.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>7263644
>>
File: 1470679733891.jpg (33KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
1470679733891.jpg
33KB, 391x366px
I give up. I couldn't find a single good smaug story that wasn't shipping garbage.

How hard is it to simply explore a character without using to shoehorn in a stupid ship?
>>
>>7263757
then make your own fuckboy
>>
>>7263788
I can't even begin to imagine how I would make a complex and detailed story of Smaug while still remaining true to his character and not going off the rails.

That shit takes good writers years. I got other crap to do
>>
>>7263494
>"You stubborn orange Lizard" Paul said
>He took another sip of beer before reaching for another and tossing it to Graf.
>He wasn't exactly ready, and almost lost his balance. his tail stiffened and kept him upright.
>"Not like I can convince you to get dressed anyway, look at how late it is"
>Graf looked around
>The sky was purple and stars were starting to shine, the trees stood out around them and the rippling lake remained dark
>"Fuck, we were talking for a while" Graf realized before finishing his beer
>Paul nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's been a long day, fuck this, I'm going to bed"
>Graf grinned at him, taking Paul's words a little too far "Wellthen, let mejoin you" he slurred, grinning like the drunken kobold he was.
>"Oh no you don't" he giggled "You're sticky as fuck from the marshmallows, go take a dip in the lake or something, then come back"
>Graf threw his hands up and sighed, "Fine, Fine" he said as he stumbled towards the lake, muttering about how he had to piss anyway

>Despite the lake being cold, it felt good.
>The sticky melted globs fell off him with ease
>It wasn't long before he frantically got out of the water, shivering
>He jogged back to the campfire and huddled around it, suddenly thankful for the heat

>Paul was unzipping the sleeping bag when Graf strolled in
>He grinned triumphantly before declaring he was all clean, he even posed in front of Paul again to prove his point
>"Yeah, yeah, good" Paul mentioned, tossing him a pillow and a blanket. "You stay on your side, alright?"
>Graf nodded his head, a little too drunk and tired to respond any other way
>Paul left to extinguish the campfire and found Graf out cold, once again, legs spread
>"Whatever, good night" he said before laying down and closing his eyes
>>
>>7263831
so just make a short one-off
whos gonna get mad at you?
>>
>>7263831
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero%27s_journey

Try making an outline and see if you like it or not.
>>
>>7263623
I like you, Anon
>>
>>7264640
I legitimately thought it was only a model. The makeup is not very lifelike.
>>
>>7263831
I tried asking you in the last thread, senpai.
anyways back to >>7263855

>Paul sat up, stripped down to boxers, and set his clothes aside
>He got inside the sleeping bag, and then decided to just leave it unzipped, too drunk to care

>Paul woke up about an hour later to the sound of Graf shivering
>He was whimpering about something too, couldn't quite make it out
>So he put an arm around Graf instead to try and calm him down
>The kobold pushed his arm away and climbed on top of him instead, just enjoying the warmth from hugging him
>Graf snuggled into his chest, still slightly drunk
>Paul felt something poking his stomach, and tried to get Graf to roll off of him, only to realize he felt something wet sliding down his side

>In the darkness, Graf brought his muzzle towards Paul's face and whispered "I'm sorry Paul, it's just that I'm so cold"
>The stuttering in his voice and shivering of his body was enough to clue Paul in
>But what was odd was that Graf was starting to pant a little too hard
>Paul reached down and felt the Kobold's dicks twitching, half way out his slit
>Graf gasped at his warm touch, begging him for more
>"Ha..yeah...don't stop now you human furnace"
>Paul continued to fondle the Kobold, occasionally sliding a finger in his slit to make him whine
>The musk hit him and he felt like obliging. >They were the only ones out here, after all
>"Nah I got something better" Paul whispered back before kissing Graf's snout.
>He slid his boxers down and let Graf feel his erection
>He lightly wrapped his claws around it, remarking at how hot it felt
>Paul chuckled before moving Graf's hands away and letting Graf's hemipenes rest on top of his fat dick
>Graf didn't need any explanation and started grinding his members against Paul's, drooling all over Paul's neck as he continued to let their dicks press against each other
>Paul hugged him tighter, making sure to wrap his legs around the shivering Kobold as well
>>
File: 1461879222181-0.png (2MB, 1280x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1461879222181-0.png
2MB, 1280x1052px
>>7264726
>they kept at it for some time
>Paul kept grinding his hips into Graf's while they both rocked back and forward, lost in pleasure
>Graf kept trying to pull away to delay his orgasm, but Paul didn't care
>This kept on to the point where Graf was trembling and whining in pleasure, doing his best to try and push away from frotting with Paul any longer
>Paul let go of Graf and stopped, hoping he would catch Graf off guard while he tried to fend off his climax
>The kobold shakily sat up, panting and gasping, he leaned back, trying desperately not to cum
>He started leaking thick drops of cum, clenching his hardest not to shoot
>That was when Paul grabbed both of his dicks with one hand and squeezed
>The Kobold could barely speak "No, stop...ah I'm so close, I'm gonna cu-"
>He started screaming when Paul slid a finger inside his slit with his other hand, which made his orgasm that much more intense
>The Kobold's entire body clenched up as he came all over Paul's face and chest. Several spurts shot past him and onto the floor of the tent, while another five spurts pooled on Paul's stomach and slid off of him and into his sleeping bag.
>Graf bucked his hips the entire time, spreading the mess around further
>Completely spent, Graf hugged Paul tighter as he drifted off to sleep, mind still spinning from the intensity of that orgasm
>>
File: 1479221509018.png (549KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1479221509018.png
549KB, 1280x968px
greentext fag here.
Those requests were pretty nice.

Gonna do the smaug chef one tomorrow when I get a better premise and some awful puns.
Gonna head out for now.
>>
File: 2017-01-16.png (861KB, 1366x768px)
2017-01-16.png
861KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>7265623
Oh woah, whats this?
>>
File: gAozehP.jpg (53KB, 960x697px) Image search: [Google]
gAozehP.jpg
53KB, 960x697px
>>
>>7265952
https://picarto.tv/LaPatte
>>
>>7265094
Appreciate the deliverys, very nice
>>
File: 072.jpg (180KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
180KB, 800x1000px
>more Slack-Wyrm
He has minions
>>
>>7266020
For a goddess of madness, Vertigo is incredibly pretty.
>>
File: 1477749768293.png (565KB, 288x1036px)
1477749768293.png
565KB, 288x1036px
What is /scaly/ up to?
>>
>>7263876
I suppose you have a point, I'll track to keep it on my mind and write down any ideas I get.

>>7264222
This is actually really helpful, and I remember learning about it in school. Only problem is I'm not really sure what Smaug would do as far as the "actual challenge and call." He is very much the big bad of the stories and I can only think of a few ways to bring him down a few notches on the power level chart. I could write about his early life when he was younger and weaker, though that would require a lot of backstory and universe building I don't feel confident making. The other option is to meddle around with some 'rebirth' or 'second chance' stuff after his death, maybe having him weakened in some way (without being retarded and making him human) but frankly I can't think of any reason why a higher power would give a giant evil lizard a second chance, or how it would be in character for him to improve himself to be good or redeemable. You lose a lot of his character that way in my mind, and frankly Smaug's character seems to stubborn and selfish to every think he needs to change himself.
>>
>>7267201
Another thing, I really don't know a lot of the Lord of the Ring's lore and backstory.
>>
>>7263151

>crotchtits

Keep that shit to /mlp/
>>
>>7267226
The Simmerillian[citation needed] is a good source for lotr lore, it's basically a history book about middle earth.

Pretty good too, if my opinion means anything to you
>>
>>7267448
Yeah I've heard that before, but I don't think I have the time to read it.

If I did write something I'm sure I could do it without needing to go super in depth with the lore.
>>
>>7267438
>the year of our lord two thousand, ten and seven
>still triggered by anything even remotely associated with cartoon pastel equines

I want /v/ to fucking leave
>>
>>7267438
You are aware that that is where animals keep their tits, right?
>>
>>7267468
You could, but there are bits about Smaug in there

[legitimatespoilers]He's always been a massive cunt [/legitimatespoilers]
>>
>>7267485
If its only bits, I guess I could just read up on it in the millions of wiki's there are.

The more I think about it the more I think it unlikely that he'd ever stop being a cunt. I'm not sure there's any situation you can write where you redeem a creature like that. It'd be like redeeming Sauron.
>>
>>7267475
It's 2017, what else to do you expect? Of course people are going to be triggered by real life.
>>
>>7267520
Yeah, wikis are the best place to get specific information quickly, and if my memory serves me right, Sauron used to be somewhat of an okay dude who was corrupted through the use of his rings. I also haven't read it in almost ten years, so don't trust me
>>
>>7267567
The difference being that Sauron was good at some point and succumbed to moral temptations or some crap like that.

Smaug never succumbed to anything, he just does his dragon thing because that's who he is. Hard to write that because it'd be completely changing his nature.
>>
>>7267594
Well why not fill in the gaps left by Tolkien? Smaug didn't show up until he was already massive, so what was he before being king under the mountain
>>
>>7267670
Eh that might be fun but its not really what I'm interested in writing. If I write his past I already have a character who's personality and fate are predetermined by the canon. I'd much rather write a story of self discovery, loss, and improvement, but that just feels too out of character.
>>
>>7267767
Maybe do something about him turning two 180s, once from asshole kid to nice guy, then from nice guy back to asshole. Could work, hell, I've wven got character outlines for that kind of progression stashed somewhere
>>
File: fat dragon.jpg (67KB, 540x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fat dragon.jpg
67KB, 540x1200px
>>
>>7268233
>he will never be real
sore wa itai desu ne
>>
>>7268233
The poor guy really needs a hug. I volunteer
>>
>>7268693
let's team up, you hug and I'll succ
>>
>>7268834
And share this cutie? Now why would I ever
But where there's one, there's bound to be more
>>
>>7268693
>>7269203
dragons are not for lewd
>>
>>7269661
Not even if they ask for it?
A kiss or two can't hurt, surely
>>
File: 53180422_p3_master1200.jpg (88KB, 450x417px) Image search: [Google]
53180422_p3_master1200.jpg
88KB, 450x417px
>>7269696
That's such a problematic attitude!
>>
>>7269879
Why now, I think you have it backwards. Problematic would be the lack of reciprocation following a display of affection; they might think you indifferent, or even offended
>>
File: 53180422_p4_master1200.jpg (659KB, 1000x910px) Image search: [Google]
53180422_p4_master1200.jpg
659KB, 1000x910px
>>7270040
Dragons are avatars of greed and selfishness, they are NOT for loving!
>>
Dragons are always for lewd!

Stronk ones even more so!
>>
File: 1484451697172.png (704KB, 1280x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1484451697172.png
704KB, 1280x1754px
>>7270283
That must explain the opening post.
Dragons are pretty lewd, if I do say so myself
>>
File: IMAG0116_1.jpg (1MB, 2212x3117px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0116_1.jpg
1MB, 2212x3117px
Today is my birthday, /scaly/!

I turned 22 today. Post birthday dragons!
>>7267118
>>
>>7270418
Happy birthday, anon.
I also want to literally eat that dragon.
>>
>>7270283
Come now, they hardly are that one-dimensional. Mass media and their biased reporting have simply left a lingering bad impression - it's the whole suicidal lemmings nonsense all over again
I will admit that they can be quite possessive, but I would also pose that this is not necessarily a negative trait in and of itself

>>7270418
Happy birthday, anon! I wish I'd gotten a dragon on mine
>>
File: birthday.png (471KB, 788x675px) Image search: [Google]
birthday.png
471KB, 788x675px
>>7270418
Birthday wyvern.
>>
File: happy birthday.png (293KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.png
293KB, 600x600px
>>7270418
happy birthday anon
>>
>>
>>7267848
I did end up coming up with an idea, and the general story is slowly building in my mind, but I'm also pretty fucking tired and beat down right now, so I'm probably not going to work on it anytime soon.

Regardless, thank you for your creative contribution. It was pleasant to discuss this with someone.
>>
>>7268233
I never got why fat people exist.
>oh, no, I'm getting fatter, I'd better keep eating and not moving.
Just run around and you'll be skinny. It's not that complicated.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 84x112px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 84x112px
>>7269661
Why would anyone want to fuck a dragon?
>>
>>7270418
>anon, why do you always want to lick me?
>ah, not there!
>well okay, you can keep going if you want
>>
>>7271355
A mix of depression and addiction usually.
Or just how they were raised. Habits can be hard to break.
>>
>>7271355
Running's hard for fat people. When you're fat you tend to give up easy, which is how you end up fat in the first place. Fat people are quitters, and you need to keep running in order to lose the weight. It's not that complicated.
>>
Can't post it because it's 40 mB but here's a great animation of dinosaur blowjob+fucking
https://e621.net/post/show/1109081/2017-animal_genitalia-animated-anthro-balls-bedroo
>>
File: Princess knight vs dragon.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Princess knight vs dragon.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>7271362
Dragons are for slaying.

Maybe some rape here and there, but mostly slaying.
>>
File: how to slay a dragon.png (160KB, 576x469px) Image search: [Google]
how to slay a dragon.png
160KB, 576x469px
>>7271514
Now this, is how you slay a dragon.
>>
>>7271470
>>7271458
Based Cavafly
he's one of the only people I know that can make 3d lewds not cringey and awful
>>
File: 1484250864195.jpg (31KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1484250864195.jpg
31KB, 426x341px
>>7271470
Anon I'm trying to write I don't need this.
>>
>>7271470
>Can't post it because it's 40 mB

Here you go. You have to downscale it and also remove the audio channel
>>
>>7271589
>webm for ants
>>
>>7271589
>cavafly
Muh. Dick.
>>
>>7271596
Larger would mean less quality
>>
>>7272522
quality is worthless it's too small to value
>>
>tfw ywn comfort a qt dragon that got bullied by humies
>>
File: 56531644_p21_master1200.jpg (386KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
56531644_p21_master1200.jpg
386KB, 1200x855px
>>
File: screeching dragon intensifies.png (45KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
screeching dragon intensifies.png
45KB, 236x236px
>>7271514
>>7271560
DRAGONS ARE NOT FOR BULLYING

STUPID HUMIES REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7273298
friendly reminder to tease dragons relentlessly
>>
File: delet13788.jpg (23KB, 458x298px) Image search: [Google]
delet13788.jpg
23KB, 458x298px
>>7273091
>the feel when
>>
File: 1434612635.ajin_bluesie-fa.gif (692KB, 687x399px) Image search: [Google]
1434612635.ajin_bluesie-fa.gif
692KB, 687x399px
>>
File: Tigrex.jpg (62KB, 1024x813px)
Tigrex.jpg
62KB, 1024x813px
Why do I suck so much at games like MGR?
>>
>>7275081
Because most action games like that are brutal and give you the mechanics to let your enemies fuck you up if you're too slow
>>
>>7275347
I think I may just not be good with multiple targets
Getting A and S rank with smaller crowds but Bs with swarms
>>
File: one won't hurt.png (17KB, 570x624px) Image search: [Google]
one won't hurt.png
17KB, 570x624px
>>7275081
Committing more time to those kinds of games always works.
>>
File: mikhail22.jpg (75KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
mikhail22.jpg
75KB, 700x476px
>>
>>7271514
How do you rape a dragoness?
>>
>>7278370
by making misogynist comments in her general direction.
>>
>>7278693
That only works if she's a third-waver and views rude speech as rape. Until then, you're just triggering her.
>>
File: wyvern eating ice cream.jpg (40KB, 244x237px) Image search: [Google]
wyvern eating ice cream.jpg
40KB, 244x237px
>>7271355
It's probably more about what you eat and how you go offsetting it, on top of metabolism. I often go for a walk into town that's roughly 40 minutes each way and still have a fair bit of weight on me, simply walking isn't doing all that much.
>>
>>7279844
When you're okay, it takes more exercise to actually improve your state.

But if you're mammoth-sized, just walking regularly will make a huge difference.
>>
File: raptor barks.png (599KB, 1280x1365px) Image search: [Google]
raptor barks.png
599KB, 1280x1365px
>>7271589
And that's how anthro raptors are made
>>
File: 1484450970931.png (169KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484450970931.png
169KB, 473x473px
I need reaction dragons.
>>
>>7280556
Have a reaction wyvern.
>>
File: Rathalos (12).png (654KB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
Rathalos (12).png
654KB, 1280x993px
>>7280556
>Off by one.
>>
File: legna agrees.jpg (95KB, 585x295px) Image search: [Google]
legna agrees.jpg
95KB, 585x295px
>>7280556
>>
File: 1484177647490.jpg (114KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1484177647490.jpg
114KB, 600x580px
>>7280556
>>
>>7280586
Can someone explain to me the "This isn't videogames" meme?
>>
File: This isn't videogames.jpg (53KB, 466x664px) Image search: [Google]
This isn't videogames.jpg
53KB, 466x664px
>>7280673
This one?
>>
>>7280716
Yeah
>>
File: tumblr_oj3o3uhJUj1vh0gt7o1_1280.png (652KB, 1280x1602px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj3o3uhJUj1vh0gt7o1_1280.png
652KB, 1280x1602px
Every week in FA, Tumblr, Pixiv, Twitter, /vp/, and probably DA

This guy/girl need more love :'(
>>
File: 3456789875.jpg (267KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
3456789875.jpg
267KB, 1280x640px
>>7280759
Then link their shit you shill.
>>
>>7280727
Someone posted the full image, and then someone else made a greentext post about getting invited over to play videogames, and then getting fucked.
And then someone combined them.
It's a pretty useful image for shitposting on /v/
>>
File: what am i doing.png (108KB, 465x305px) Image search: [Google]
what am i doing.png
108KB, 465x305px
>>7280673
>>7280727
/v/ talks about gay shit all the time with a passing mention of 'videogames' thrown in.

The filename in that Rathalos crop is a reference to a joke translation of a sheep unzipping pants.
>>
File: 1462277869254.png (75KB, 387x402px) Image search: [Google]
1462277869254.png
75KB, 387x402px
>>
File: g-gosh.png (163KB, 400x798px) Image search: [Google]
g-gosh.png
163KB, 400x798px
>>
File: hhhehehe.jpg (56KB, 776x553px) Image search: [Google]
hhhehehe.jpg
56KB, 776x553px
>>
File: that's the stuff.gif (4KB, 365x300px) Image search: [Google]
that's the stuff.gif
4KB, 365x300px
>>
File: tipping wyvern.jpg (520KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tipping wyvern.jpg
520KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: m'wyvern lady.png (632KB, 547x547px) Image search: [Google]
m'wyvern lady.png
632KB, 547x547px
>>
File: bueno.png (183KB, 438x958px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.png
183KB, 438x958px
>>
File: 1462511032004.jpg (20KB, 436x446px) Image search: [Google]
1462511032004.jpg
20KB, 436x446px
>>
File: Tamamitsune and Zinogre (12).png (298KB, 557x566px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamitsune and Zinogre (12).png
298KB, 557x566px
>>7280983
>>
File: very well.png (123KB, 506x398px) Image search: [Google]
very well.png
123KB, 506x398px
>>7281018
A reaction image goldmine, but I'd rather not shit up the thread with so many of them.
>>
File: grigori likes.png (318KB, 585x960px) Image search: [Google]
grigori likes.png
318KB, 585x960px
>>
>>7281094
Actual translation or just a meme?
>>
Got recommended "rising Jupiter" on netflix. Seemed like teen romance. Then got some action and and interesting story. Then became teen romance. Fuck.

The worst sin was that they had a intrusting dragon race, which became bad guys. Fucking cliches.
>>
>>7280935
>When you just remembered you left the front door unlocked.
>>
File: what slackwyrm.png (83KB, 285x206px) Image search: [Google]
what slackwyrm.png
83KB, 285x206px
>>7280759
I have a really nice Salandit (pre-evo Helio) & Salazzle Helioreptile pics, but sadly are on my pc

>>7280556
Slackwyrm is FULL of 'em
>>
>>7263514
There's a fucking separate thread for kobolds? Why the actual fuck?
>>
File: jestin.png (72KB, 397x261px)
jestin.png
72KB, 397x261px
>>7281608
Actual. It was posted within the first eight posts of this thread, and mentioned in the one before.

>>7281824
Odd indeed. I still remember when somebody called /scaly/ 'Kobold and Guoh General'.
>>
You will never
EVER
Make love to the scaly of your dreams
>>
>>7282105
>>
File: 6565467547.jpg (116KB, 1085x697px) Image search: [Google]
6565467547.jpg
116KB, 1085x697px
>>7282067
I too enjoyed that image.
>>
>>7282470
>>7282067
I like yours more, not as massive.
>>
File: lizard-003.png (896KB, 1237x921px) Image search: [Google]
lizard-003.png
896KB, 1237x921px
Still working on it. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1462262647353.png (162KB, 408x405px) Image search: [Google]
1462262647353.png
162KB, 408x405px
>>7282860
Coming along nicely.
>>
File: blos eye.png (44KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
blos eye.png
44KB, 286x286px
>>
File: diablos77.png (1MB, 1077x1000px) Image search: [Google]
diablos77.png
1MB, 1077x1000px
>>7283470
>>
>>
File: 1426447072346.jpg (24KB, 266x337px) Image search: [Google]
1426447072346.jpg
24KB, 266x337px
>>7282120
>>
File: Nellie_the_dragon.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nellie_the_dragon.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>7268233
>>7271355
This. Don't even see why the fatass is making a fuss about it all unless his girth isn't natural and he's really that fucking lazy.
>>
File: oranges.jpg (446KB, 600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
oranges.jpg
446KB, 600x1400px
>>7284117
Probably because the dragon may have realized he wasn't overly fit and then feels insecure about it.
>>
>>7282860
Actually really don't like the ears

The ears do give it a very Chris Sanders look if that's what you're going for though
>>
File: 1457921229337.jpg (109KB, 844x816px) Image search: [Google]
1457921229337.jpg
109KB, 844x816px
>>
>>7285307
>>
File: 1461243137744-0.jpg (192KB, 1119x540px) Image search: [Google]
1461243137744-0.jpg
192KB, 1119x540px
>>7285443
>>
File: Girl you like.jpg (325KB, 1200x800px)
Girl you like.jpg
325KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>7285702
I'd rather this one instead
>>
>>7286135
That's because you're a fag, not because it's any better.
>>
>>7286153
Well done, that was the implication indeed
>>
>>7282860
The neck still looks a little thick to me, but otherwise its looking very cute
>>
File: 1439113580826-0.png (3MB, 2228x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1439113580826-0.png
3MB, 2228x1388px
>>7286135
>hemipenes
Good taste.
>>7286124
I can't find the edit for this that I made.
>>
File: No idea.jpg (327KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
No idea.jpg
327KB, 1200x808px
>>7286124
Nevermind, found it.
>>
File: 54534643634.jpg (70KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
54534643634.jpg
70KB, 1280x922px
Snake?
>>
>>7286124
>>7286304
Got a template?
>>
File: For fun.png (52KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
For fun.png
52KB, 1200x800px
>>7286943
>>
File: 1468620354804.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1468620354804.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>7287066
I'd make one of these but there is no girl so they're all blank except for the (you) would be me drinking alone.
>>
>>7287180
Why not?
I literally just pulled random pics from previous threads for the one I made, and then posted a viper picture.
>>
>>7287325
Because I'm so horribly depressed I can't even begin to be attracted to anything.
>>
File: 1472578690401.png (434KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
1472578690401.png
434KB, 1280x827px
>>7284117
Who is this lovely, portly lass and where can I see her?

....does she have lewds?
>>
>>7287357
Her name`s Nellie. She appeared in one episode of Quack Pack, but good luck finding any art of her that ain`t Virus-20's autistic bullshit. To brighten things though she's voiced by Kath Soucie so that's cool I guess
>>
>>7271355
Diet is way, way more important than exercise for losing weight. Any nutrition expert can tell you that. Exercise can increase your appetite, which leads to more calorie intake which can offset your calorie loss from said exercise.
>>
>>7287357
I want Nessie's fat arse sitting on my face!
>>
>>7271355
I have seen people that have dislocated their hip and the leg twisting around just from rolling over weird. Then again, their BMI was four times their age. At that point, it's stopping them from snacking all the time and reducing their 3 buckets of food a day to a bowl and 2 plates. Even standing in place is difficult, let alone walking at that size.
>>
File: guoh flat cute zweihander coat.png (315KB, 700x789px) Image search: [Google]
guoh flat cute zweihander coat.png
315KB, 700x789px
>>7282860
Neck seems thick and long. Cute nonetheless
>>
File: 186scottish.jpg (31KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
186scottish.jpg
31KB, 400x418px
>>7289734
*Ah want nessie's fat erse sittin' oan ma face!
>>
File: dragon eating noodles.png (994KB, 1280x1108px) Image search: [Google]
dragon eating noodles.png
994KB, 1280x1108px
>>
>>7292012
I want to thank you for posting this. I've been having a shit day and seeing this bastard just being a complete goof made me laugh. Thank you anon.
>>
>>7290133
I don't get it
>>
File: deathclaw noodles.png (969KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deathclaw noodles.png
969KB, 901x1200px
>>7292457
No problem.
>>
>>7292683
Is that deathclaw small, or is that bowl just big?
>>
File: 1471766084350.png (49KB, 354x688px) Image search: [Google]
1471766084350.png
49KB, 354x688px
>>7284053
>>
File: gabriella6.jpg (97KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
gabriella6.jpg
97KB, 600x537px
>>7293265
Probably a small Deathclaw, otherwise those would be some pretty big noodles.
>>
>>7293603
>small deathclaw
>>
File: tumblr_odugkqGCAF1s3ejoco1_1280.png (765KB, 1000x1006px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odugkqGCAF1s3ejoco1_1280.png
765KB, 1000x1006px
>>7293717
They exist. Don't talk smack or they'll shit on your lawn.
>>
>>7293737
They don't exist. Stripe was a mistake
>>
File: 1483994786227.png (150KB, 447x354px) Image search: [Google]
1483994786227.png
150KB, 447x354px
>>7294095
delet this
>>
>>7294095
But then what would that make you?
>>
>>7294741
Do not mistake this heathen for one of the mighty deathclaws. I'd sooner think him a kobold latrine scrubber than anything else.
>>
File: Tigrex (25).png (204KB, 577x417px) Image search: [Google]
Tigrex (25).png
204KB, 577x417px
>Make 20 or so attempts at S ranking a section of Metal Gear Rising through no damage
>Give up and accidentally get it anyways from "no enemies killed"
Fuck me.
/blog.
>>
>>7295135
>Trying to do the steal sections
>Doktor and Jacob give you shit for getting caught
>Trying to beat the Armstrong fight as Jetstream Sam
>Those VR missions where they throw 3 gorillas at you at once
>>
File: 6746778.jpg (102KB, 586x907px) Image search: [Google]
6746778.jpg
102KB, 586x907px
>>7295364
>Trying to play overwatch
>getting matched with people 10x my rank on the enemy team
>>
>>7295364
I still haven't gotten to any of the VR missions yet, I was going through the game on hard thinking it would unlock very hard but apparently you get that from inputting the konami code? That's almost Taro levels of bull.
>>
File: angelus106.jpg (51KB, 510x620px) Image search: [Google]
angelus106.jpg
51KB, 510x620px
>>7295364
I mainly hated Armstrong as Sam because he'd constantly use his grab attack anytime I played on Hard or above.

Getting that No Damage achievement was hellish.

>>7295527
I think that's only if you want it early. I haven't played MGR in a while though, so I'm not sure.
>>
File: dragon react sexy.jpg (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
dragon react sexy.jpg
17KB, 208x250px
>>7280556
>>
>>7262941
Yes.

First week of college is a bit busy, unfortunately. I hope to update tomorrow.
>>
File: 53672057_p10_master1200.jpg (541KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53672057_p10_master1200.jpg
541KB, 1200x1080px
>>7295635
Sweet.
>>
File: channel in your inner skeleton.gif (294KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
channel in your inner skeleton.gif
294KB, 480x480px
>>7295428
>Trying to play KF2
>Nobody else buys a medic pistol
>>
File: Nazi Ham.jpg (207KB, 1000x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Ham.jpg
207KB, 1000x1459px
>>7295815
>trying to play kf2
>HOE
>two >lvl 5 gunslingers, 1 lvl 10 survivalist, a lvl 4 swat

my lvl 25 medic friend and my 25 support me decided we'd rather see which drain cleaner kills you the fastest.
>>
>>7295851
Not sure how underleveled perk players get into higher difficulty games. Is it the matchmaking? I've gotten a few yanks on the AU/NZ servers too.
>>
File: Soul.jpg (225KB, 1000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Soul.jpg
225KB, 1000x1285px
>>7296068
You can join any damn game you want and pick any level perk. Some private servers will kick you though.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1433265562645.jpg (195KB, 398x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1433265562645.jpg
195KB, 398x1280px
>>7296546
>>
File: 1472148722010.jpg (556KB, 648x742px) Image search: [Google]
1472148722010.jpg
556KB, 648x742px
>No scaly dickgirl to suck off
>>
File: 23456789.jpg (138KB, 1249x1251px) Image search: [Google]
23456789.jpg
138KB, 1249x1251px
>>7297227
>>
File: 1483570061.fracshun_koboldcomic.jpg (301KB, 1272x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483570061.fracshun_koboldcomic.jpg
301KB, 1272x1280px
>>
>>7294274
>>7294741
You can only see Stripe with a "joke" trait. Stripe = a mere joke
>>
File: 1386105155044.png (148KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1386105155044.png
148KB, 500x548px
a bump for scaly friends
>>
File: 1438197607.sildre_nizbeej.png (545KB, 985x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438197607.sildre_nizbeej.png
545KB, 985x1000px
>>
>>7280935
>>7280842
Full image?
>>
File: newfag filter.png (836KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
newfag filter.png
836KB, 1280x1009px
>>7299207
>>
>>7282470
>>7282067
is there a full version of the translated doujin somewhere? I only managed to find the moon runes one
>>
File: 1483857248028.png (20KB, 297x257px) Image search: [Google]
1483857248028.png
20KB, 297x257px
>>7295815
>trying to play tf2
>3 snipers, 3 spies, 2 pyros, a scout, 2 soldiers and myself, the only medic
>>
File: 3d708194b57a183abe5f5cb2e1182572.jpg (637KB, 686x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3d708194b57a183abe5f5cb2e1182572.jpg
637KB, 686x1000px
>>7299489
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d15244d0dc/1016642-1
>>
File: 1473430487792.png (252KB, 310x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473430487792.png
252KB, 310x306px
>>7299489
Anon, did you even read the posts?
>>
File: 1460125964150.png (86KB, 197x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460125964150.png
86KB, 197x250px
>>7299561
Being the only one keeping the team alive can get quite stressful to say the least.
>>
>>7300839

I know le feel.

:(
>>
File: 1482884200948.jpg (152KB, 1007x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482884200948.jpg
152KB, 1007x1280px
Dongs.
>>
Argonian
>>
File: 1484832853.totalgarbage_koble.png (65KB, 2200x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484832853.totalgarbage_koble.png
65KB, 2200x2048px
Kobold
>>
>>7297701
Dat's a bigbold
>>
>>7287746
Maybe the scaly drawthread would draw her if that still exists?
>>
>>7300839
It is kind of fun though, and while I'm not trying to brag, I am quite good at keeping people alive

[thisIsntVideoGames]I also may or may not have masochistic tendencies, such as picking Dazzle in Dota 2[/thisIsntVideoGames]
>>
>>7301995
>Dazzle
>masochistic
He's such a fun hero though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5_VSQoNc4Q
>>
File: 073.jpg (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
073.jpg
149KB, 800x800px
>more Slack-Wyrm
>>
File: 1476856783105.png (11KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476856783105.png
11KB, 540x400px
>>7301489
>knot
>medial ring
>horse shape tip
>external tesiticles
>>
File: 1477822856917.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477822856917.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7302187
obviously just a knotted horse cock on a dragon
>>
>>7300124
More?
>>
>>7302187
>Porn depicting completely fictional creatures has to uphold my standards!
Jesus christ, yes the design is retarded, but it's just porn.
>>
>>7297701
Thicc as it gets, there
>>
>>
File: tasty popsicle.png (508KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
tasty popsicle.png
508KB, 800x480px
>>7304100
Is there any better feeling than making SFW porn edits?
>>
File: Tamamitsune and Zinogre (9).png (452KB, 1091x875px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamitsune and Zinogre (9).png
452KB, 1091x875px
>>7304121
I wouldn't know, but they're entertaining to look at.
>>
Devil May Cry 4 or DMC?
>>
File: berial2.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
berial2.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7304689
>>
>>7304760
Special edition or no?
>>
>>7304800
If you don't have the old one go for it.
Performance is worse than the original but still shouldn't dip below 60 fps.
>>
File: ezgif.com-d2a64c509a.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-d2a64c509a.gif
2MB, 512x384px
>>7281010
>>
File: drag-cute.gif (143KB, 1600x1309px) Image search: [Google]
drag-cute.gif
143KB, 1600x1309px
:3
>>
>>7305053
Then she says looks like someone wants to get sat on again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBa_7n-4zds
>>
File: Joy.png (121KB, 311x289px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.png
121KB, 311x289px
>>7259280
>>
File: 952879c466e196877d0e809a3da8c91d.jpg (724KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
952879c466e196877d0e809a3da8c91d.jpg
724KB, 1400x800px
Daily reminder that a dragon's tongue is long enough to give you a blowjob and a rimjob at the same time.
>>
File: .png (144KB, 463x382px) Image search: [Google]
.png
144KB, 463x382px
>>7280556
>>
File: 1483316002380.jpg (214KB, 900x725px) Image search: [Google]
1483316002380.jpg
214KB, 900x725px
>>7282860
Looks okay. My opinions are
>much, much more digitigrade.
>longer, less stiff tail.
>smaller hands and feet
>longer snout, less thick neck.
>>
File: 1475700683176.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475700683176.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>7305027
fucking saved holy shit
>>
>>7282860
replace ears with horns
give em big thicc hips
thiccer tail
less chunky of a neck
longer snoot
less manly pecs
>>
>>7302033
But also a wardbitch, and shallow grqve only works on one person at a time
>>
File: halloween gore.png (279KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
halloween gore.png
279KB, 900x700px
>>7304100
I wonder if Gore's feelers would intensify any sexual feelings.
>>
File: Magala (17).jpg (232KB, 720x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Magala (17).jpg
232KB, 720x1284px
>>7307820
It would make for very very angry sex.
>>
I just made up a joke
What do you call a dragon who fixes your back?
I'll answer in the next post so you can think about it
>>
>>7308050
Answer:
A Spyropractor
>>
>>7307919
>>7307820
What game/show/other shit is this guy from?
>>
File: Rathalos (9).jpg (574KB, 874x788px)
Rathalos (9).jpg
574KB, 874x788px
>>7308149
Monster Hunter.
>>
File: gore magala.png (128KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
gore magala.png
128KB, 500x260px
>>7308149
Take a guess
>>
>>7308180
>>7308184
It always is.
>>
>>7308293
Probably a bit of monsterposting going on given how something was recently translated. I'll tone it down a bit next thread, but I'm not sure if the same can be said for the other posters.
>>
>>7308343
I'm not complaining, its just I see all these cool dragons and I think they're characters from some obscure show or movie and get excited but then they turn out be just enemies in a DS game.
>>
File: 1476545293188.jpg (118KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476545293188.jpg
118KB, 700x700px
>>7308381
Gotta admit that there's a lot of fine-ass specimens from a single franchise, though.
>>
File: 168e1956348c750511fbe5e79ba1e917.jpg (167KB, 1280x1196px) Image search: [Google]
168e1956348c750511fbe5e79ba1e917.jpg
167KB, 1280x1196px
This dick placement is weird. Imagine trying to make pants to cover that up.
>>
>>7309675
Looks like they tried to go halfway between the feral dragon area and the anthro and ended up making him look like this.
>>
Holy shit we've gone up to 171 /scaly/ threads
>>
Previously: http://pastebin.com/M0MqZHbS

>The kobold looks up at you, blushing so had his scales look red
>"Like, uh, now?"
"If you want, yeah. There's a couch in here. Or the table. Or the floor."
>Kyzon, impossibly, gets redder
>"W-wow."
"So, you up?"
>Kyzon swallows
>"Uh. Uh, y-yeah."
"Cool."
>You hop off the chair, grab your shirt, and tear it off
"Let's do it."
---
So I set aside time to write this, and then wound up watching a bunch of stupid fucking Youtube videos instead.

Fuck my life. Oh well, have this tiny amount.
>>
>>
>>7310734
hey, shit happens.
updates are great though, no matter how small.
>>
>>7309819
Looks like the wolf dude has a penis stomach as well.
>>
File: 2ea0dc0b8f429b8054110f7b8211f2be.png (431KB, 720x1085px) Image search: [Google]
2ea0dc0b8f429b8054110f7b8211f2be.png
431KB, 720x1085px
>>7308076
I'm so sorry anon... Is there a cure?
>>
File: 1470013847225.jpg (706KB, 1248x1423px) Image search: [Google]
1470013847225.jpg
706KB, 1248x1423px
>>
File: 00_Title.jpg (101KB, 859x1280px) Image search: [Google]
00_Title.jpg
101KB, 859x1280px
Found this don't know if anyone is interested
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/1020099/1dff86198d/
>>
>>7311876
This snake's mannerisms remind me of Lizzie
>>
>>7311876
>>7311909
I like it seems interesting
>>
File: np++.png (5KB, 580x299px) Image search: [Google]
np++.png
5KB, 580x299px
Fuck
>>
>>7311986
I found a fun site, could be fun to play with as an OP, topic, and stash of all the porn we got
>>
>>7311986
I've been away for some time, but how about
>If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?
>>
File: 2017-01-19.png (954KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-19.png
954KB, 1366x768px
suggest stuff for the dialogue
>>
>>7312190
>That's NOT how you use the Digi-Egg of Courage!
>I hope you're not gonna try that with those claws, that's my job!
>This is a pure household, we frot, no masturbate here!
But really, nice art, Do you have a handle/place you post?

>>7312167
where'd you go, anon?
>>
>>7312236
>What's your favorite way, in fiction, for someone to become a scaly?
>>
>>7312190
"You look tight, Boi!"
>>
>>7312038
Spill the beans, then. Unless you have a new thread pre-written already.
>>
>>7312677
Dephy, but I can probably use one of these totts given instead, actually

and it is pre-written, waiting for page 6
>>
>>7312686
Ah yes, Depthy. I remember some other boards fucking around with that to some effect.
>>
File: nothungover..png (203KB, 768x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nothungover..png
203KB, 768x1000px
>>7312236
Home for crismas, then had to cram for exams, and then I forgot /trash/ existed for about a week
I'm only now readjusting to my former shutin status
>>
New thread
>>7312814
>>7312814
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 170

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.