[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vore/ - vore general theme of the thread: what are the best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 121

/vore/ - vore general

theme of the thread: what are the best throats to slide down and best bellies to curl up in? Any favorite predator or scenario?
Post em!
>>
Does anyone actually know of any places besides eka's to get some degeneracy out of my system?

I like roleplaying big scale things eating people but I absolutely can't stand the place.
>>
There's already a vore general, you retard.
>>
File: 1465763446.da~blueguy_regular4.png (114KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
1465763446.da~blueguy_regular4.png
114KB, 445x469px
>>7025993
There's a pony vore general, but not a vore general.
>>
>>7025932
Dragon throats are the best! There's nothing like the thought of getting squeezed down that long, slimy gullet and ending up as nothing but a slight bulge on their heavy gut swaying underneath them.

>>7025968
You could try F-list, though you're probably going to run into the same problem of most partners being not so good.
I've always found RP stuff to be kind of a diceroll in that it can be pretty unsatisfying, but when you do find a partner you click with in all the right ways it can be amazing.
>>
File: 1407871523.s2-freak_lol.jpg (700KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1407871523.s2-freak_lol.jpg
700KB, 1280x960px
I have a huge soft spot for certain Pokemon.
Lugia an Charizard both being among my favorites ever since childhood.
>>
File: 1389420370.lancu_akali.jpg (202KB, 977x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1389420370.lancu_akali.jpg
202KB, 977x1280px
Another one of my faves is aquatic predators like sharks, orcas and maybe whales or dolphins.
>>
Anyone fantasize about becoming a fat predator like a snake? Becoming obese due to sheer love of devouring meals left and right?
>>
>>7025932
how about a combo?
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>7027560
You post this with the same gif every single thread.
>>
>>7026568
Fuckin' love toony stuff like this.
>>
>>7027560
Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM!
many such cases
>>
>>7026448

Ugh, the main vore room in f-chat is absolutely terrible though. I don't mind Pokemon usually, but 95% of the chat are Pokemon.

Also the retards who are "perma-vored" but still log into the chat every day with said perma-vored alt. Fucking name squatters.
>>
>>7028108

I prefer notes on F-List. Because of the delay between replies, you have time to actually compose your answers (provided you copy & paste the replies you get into a document file). It's really good if you work regularly, particularly for multi-paragraph RPs & definitely with multiple RPs.
>>
>>7025968
F-List.
Omegle, if you don't mind mashing escape to get away from bots and one-tag matches.
Telegram groups, sometimes.
>>
>>7025968
Ive got the same dillemma and lack a computer. The best i can do is sketches on paper of scenarios in my head.
>>
File: 3501782412.jpg (49KB, 947x575px) Image search: [Google]
3501782412.jpg
49KB, 947x575px
Last thread we mentioned ideas we wish would be explored more in vore.

One of which was a contractor pred that would make people "disappear" for a fee.

What sort of ideas or situations do you wish would be used or used more in vore art / writing?
>>
>>7028734
More probable predator discomfort from devouring people whole. I always forget to relflect this in my doodles, but you have hundreds of pounds of prey kicking and screaming your stomach, weighing down your belly and pressing against all your organs. Be pleasured in your gluttony and avarice, but some pained grunts and weight to their guts and it'd be absolute gold.
>>
>>7028734
Inadvertent mind control, as autistic as it is.

I like the idea of a pred unknowingly hypnotising others into wanting to be eaten by them.
Maybe they'd be a little bit reluctant to start but eventually they'd be gulping them down in 2s and 3s just so they can get some peace.
>>
>>7029040
Didn't Sparky make a PMD-based character who does that, kinda?
>>
>>7028734

Herbivores slowly being converted into predators by predators (for example, an elephant being turned into a meat-eater).

Once they convert, they become ravenous gluttons for other anthros. They can't stop eating, the paradox of what they've become arousing them to no end.
>>
>>7028734
A pred living in a world where literally everyone is willing prey no matter what.

In any situation they could just tap someone on the shoulder and ask if they're fine with being swallowed and the answer will always be yes. The level of willingness might be different; some people could be a bit hesitant and need some slight convincing and others might hear a belly rumbling and instantly offer themselves up, but the outcome is always the same.
>>
>>7029345
Oh i like this one.
>>
File: 1435298553.vasmeth_vasmeth.jpg (164KB, 1112x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1435298553.vasmeth_vasmeth.jpg
164KB, 1112x1280px
I wish I could climb inside someone's massive horsecock.
>>
>>7029464
I like the idea of the pred getting more and more confident with how they ask as well, getting to the point where they'll casually barge into a crowded public place, announce that they're starving and tell everyone to line up.
>>
>>7031079
How cocky, can't blame a hungry pred in a room full of food though~
>>
>>7030048
AgroAntirrhopus/AgroAlba's vore pics are god tier.
>>
>>7028375

I already RP via notes elsewhere, I was just looking for something a little more... expedient. Maybe a smaller paragraph with only a few minutes between posts, or even just to shoot the shit with a few fellow-minded weirdos.

Assuming they don't mind dinosaurs who want to eat them.
>>
>>7031811
F-chat sounds like what you're looking for, then.
>>
>>7031652
No need to be polite if everyone's happy to oblige anyway, right?

They probably won't even bother asking eventually, just grab someone and gulp them down on the spot. At worst they'll be seen as being a bit rude and get an annoyed "Jeez, you should've at least asked!" just before the person's head disappears down their throat.
>>
>>7031879
It's okay as long as they feed a bigger hungry pred, of course.
>>
>>7031860

Damn.

Ah well.
>>
>>7031935
That would be everyone's ultimate duty in that world. Some would be honored by it, others might not be all for it, but they all abide by it.
>>
>tfw you realise that the reason you're into vore is because of some deep seated desire to feel loved and wanted
Obviously this is just for me. I don't know how I feel about my fetish now.
Do any of you guys have an odd reason for liking it, or am I just broken?
>>
>>7032318
I dislike people as a whole and wouldn't mind devouring them whole, they'd better suited to be fat on my gut than another overpopulated annoyance.
You're view is quite interesting as well though.
>>
>>7032318
I'm sorta the same as you. I think it might stem from low self-esteem and wanting to feel useful to someone, even if it's just as a snack.

Or maybe it's coupled with a shitty sense of self-worth and I think all I'm good for is being a snack. Who knows for sure.
>>
File: 1469613247404.jpg (221KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469613247404.jpg
221KB, 1280x1280px
Don't fizzle away just yet!
>>
>>7025932
>what are the best throats to slide down and best bellies to curl up in? Any favorite predator or scenario?

My favorite scenario is to be forcefully unbirthed by a large mare, have her be pregnant with me until I am fully transformed into her new filly. Then grow up to follow in my new mother's footsteps and unbirth a person of my own to make them my new child.

>Any favorite predator

Depends on the mood tbqh
>>
>>7011077
>>
>>7035335
Savage
>>
>>7035160
Fizzlem away like the food he is.
>>
>pred easily catches prey
>pred forces prey to do lewd things exactly as they say on promise of being set free
>after finishing up pred decides to eat prey anyway
>prey can't do anything about it
Cruel preds are my favorite
>>
>>7035666
I like to imagine that the lioness ate his balls because he couldn't please her.
>>
File: 1425932769.whitedragon_snek_vore.png (367KB, 1280x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1425932769.whitedragon_snek_vore.png
367KB, 1280x1215px
POST SNEKS
>>
File: 20170104_012312.jpg (336KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_012312.jpg
336KB, 800x720px
Doodling up a fat centaur bear, beartaur, because i don't think i've seen that too often.
Some winter fat joke, beginning early this winter, for next Winter. Starting with you.
Upon seeing the pic i think the jaw line maybe a bit off and there's an underbite to reposition, but practice is practice.
>>
>>7038071

that artist has always been trash.

he's gotten even worse as of late, completely ignoring anatomy. that bee one he tried selling recently is such a clusterfuck of wonky anatomy it hurts.
>>
File: tumblr_odktzw0Pdt1uzm6yzo1_1280.png (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odktzw0Pdt1uzm6yzo1_1280.png
440KB, 1280x720px
>>7037276
I like it more where instead of promising they'll be set free, the pred just promises that their chance of not being swallowed will go from 0% to 1%.
>>
anyone wanna rp? I dont bite

or do i?
>>
>>7038248
Fatties are pretty meh, you really have to do it well for it to be any good.
>>
>>7039904
never even could get into that
how do people start?
>>
File: 1398648731.shorty_moondogg.png (513KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1398648731.shorty_moondogg.png
513KB, 900x750px
>>
>>7032011
I think a Discord server of sorts would be your best bet. Don't know if /vore/ has one, tho.
>>
>>
File: 1481210239097.jpg (182KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1481210239097.jpg
182KB, 1280x905px
>>7029262

Also horses sound lovely for that, because they're frequently found in close proximity with bipeds. A converted horse could get a lot of meals.

>>7032375

For me, I came to want to be a predator because of "The Jungle Book". The snake lifestyle of being smart and seductive aroused me.

This fused with my self-weight gain fetish, and I came to want to be a gluttonous predator. I'd eat all the meals I wanted, and revel in it.
>>
>>7043153
>This fused with my self-weight gain fetish, and I came to want to be a gluttonous predator. I'd eat all the meals I wanted, and revel in it.

I love this pred mentality.
>>
>>7043415
The only mentality a pred should have~
>>
>>7043421
How would you feel if you lived in a world like >>7029345 ?
>>
>>7041908

It doesn't seem like it but I already run a discord so I definately don't want to make another.
>>
>>7043438
Oh wow~
Honestly it'd be a problem for me. So many willing meals all over, all okay or soon to be okay with plunging into my belly solely as my food would bevome quite a habit. Like even the smallest inkling of hunger and I'd just scoop up the nearest prey, or even better they'd come to me and fill my hungry belly. It's like a drug, the hunger feeds the appetite and the appetite comes with eating. I would become a slave to my gluttony and just devour others for the sake of it, and to keep pushing my stomach's limits. My poor waistline would take a hit and my wardrobe would have to change to bigger and bigger clothing to try and contain the thickened prey lined body I'd gain. All probably leading up to a massive act of gluttony and taking on a buffet of a big party/get together of prey and food, each and every one becoming just another bite in the massive feast i'd make of the populace. And the best part is, we'd all enjoy it.
>>
>>7043510
I think you'd have to worry about a lot more than just your waistline and wardrobe. Swallowing entire people whole multiple times a day is gonna get you very very big very very quickly.
>>
>>7043438

( >>7043153 here)

Willing prey huh? Oh it'd be bliss for me. I'd still put my seductive charms to work on the more reluctant ones, bringing them to me. The advantage of a world of willing prey is that you don't even have to work for your meals. It's perfect for being a gluttonous pred.

I'd arrange for "parties" well-stocked with food, giving my prey plenty of time to have fun and binge. By the time the long party is over, they're exhausted and fat. Then I have them line up so I can eat them all, swallowing them nice and slow so I can savor their taste and softness.

This has the added benefit of keeping my own gluttony manageable, since only the invited can enter to be devoured.

>>7043421

I do love the shamelessness of it. Devouring prey and turning them into my body fat.
>>
>>7043667
The best thing about parties like that is that everyone would almost definitely know exactly what they're really for, probably from the instant they receive the invite. And they'd still attend all for your sake.

Also I bet you'd get a few people trying to sneak in uninvited, just because they want to experience being your meal so badly.
>>
>>7043714

Yes. I'm not too particular about species, all are potential buffet items. I'm especially fond of the main courses (i.e naturally big species who also lend themselves well to weight gain).

Because I don't eat the food of my prey, I can afford to stock my parties with plenty of their junk food. This ensures they all end up obese by party's end.

I like my meal big and fat. The softness makes them easy to swallow, and extra-filling.

I playfully scold the uninvited, but I'm a generous pred. Their "punishment" is to be indulged by the other guests, till they're utterly engorged with food. They're "desert", saved for last.
>>
>>7043494
Shame, but let's hope someone else steps in.
>>
>>7043780
>I like my meal big and fat.

You'd end up the biggest and the fattest out of all of them by the end of it.

Do you like growth from vore as well or just weight gain?
>>
>>7043818

I like weight gain, though as snakes go I'm absurdly long. I end up quite the obese snake, with a great many big bulges within me.
>>
>>7043865
>snakes

Ah. I almost always visualize preds as being humanoid so you caught me out a bit there.
>>
>>7043898

Well my parties aren't exclusive when it comes to invites for other preds. I'm seldom the only meat-eater there.

Even in a world of willing prey, the food supply is never short.
>>
>>7043545
Oh well~, worth the weight i say.
Though simple task like walking through doorways and automotive transportation would become quite troublesome wouldn't it?
>>
>>7043945
Eventually you'd only be able to fit through hangar doors and it takes extremely heavy duty equipment to move you around.
>>
>>7043945

(Snake-pred here)

I imagine us predators have a company that we can call up by voice command, enabling immobilized preds to be transported about on demand. My guess is a combo of specialized cranes and huge mobile flatbeds.
>>
>>7044037

It also doubles as a means to carry over truly large dinners (i.e prey that is so gluttonous ad fat mobility is no longer possible) to preds for consumption.
>>
I don't really see myself as a pred, but I do like the idea of living in a world where everyone would happily feed themselves to me, especially if I got bigger with each person I devour.

It would be amazing to eventually grow into a 100ft giant and be able to casually gulp down anyone with no one having any problems with it.
>>
>>7044010
Eventually. Don't want all this special treatment though, i'd still do my best to keep in managable shape so i could at least still walk down the road. What's the point of having all this extra prey meal induced weight if you can't have a sway in your step to show it off?
>>
>>7028775
I love this too! Never see enough of it.
>>
Would you let a gentle pred keep you in her snatch for safe keeping?
>>
File: farside.jpg (27KB, 267x399px) Image search: [Google]
farside.jpg
27KB, 267x399px
>>7044438

It would indeed be fun to show off one's prey-caused obesity. Wouldn't surprise me if preds frequently compared figures.
>>
How do predanons feel about sentient fat, where every person you swallow lives forever as a tiny piece of pudge on your body?
>>
>>7044752
Whatever. I don't care as long as i can't hear them and they cant annoy me.
>>
>>
>>7044752

I roleplay this a lot. I'd draw it, too, but y'know lol that'd just be fat art.

In-character, I love the idea of forcing someone to become sentient fat - either on my gut, my ass, my tail or even my footpaws. It's very appealing.

Just imagine being trapped for eternity in slightly musky, but warm and soft dinosaur bulk.
>>
>>7044933
>footpaws
Count me in. Would love to get absorbed into a paw of some nice pred.
>>
>>7044933
So you typically see it as a kind of punishment or bad end then?

The way I've usually seen it depicted is as a pleasurable experience for the prey where they enjoy being a sensitive lump of fat being fondled and played with.
>>
>>7044969
Forgot pic
>>
>>7044969

Real soft ones, I like the idea of fat... I dunno. Not like, regular reptile feet that are thin. But the sort of stylized kind you see in a lot of anthro dragon/dinosaur art. Just so that it has big, soft pads that squash when they're against the ground - and cause things to sink into them.

>>7044978

It'd probably be pleasurable, no doubt. Especially because he'd tease, slap and fondle it a lot. It'd depend on one's view, really, and whether or not they're capable of resisting how it feels.

I'm sure they'd break eventually.
>>
>>7045110
Damn man, I'm sold. I wanna get melted into those and be used.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7045286
>>7045310

Both of these are very nice - wish I was the pred in them.
>>
>>7045342
And I wish I could sink into some sexy gooey snake.
>>
>>
>>7044752

I'd store all my "assimilated" prey in one spot: my belly's exterior.

It'd be a nice way to show off just how many meals I've had.
>>
>>7045384
That's where I'd want to end up the most.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7045552
>tfw you can't be a feral scalie devouring prey and sleeping them off until they are nothing more than fat on your body.
>>
>>7045600
>tfw you can't be a prey devoured by a feral scalie, digested and turned into his fat
>>
File: 1333062668.sugarboy_bokracroc.jpg (397KB, 1153x900px) Image search: [Google]
1333062668.sugarboy_bokracroc.jpg
397KB, 1153x900px
>>7045600

TFW you will never feel a dozen fat prey writhing inside your body, knowing they'll become new fat on your own gluttonous frame. You will never be so aroused by this realization that you will cum hard without even touching your penis.
>>
>>7045694

God damn, that was a fantastic write-up.

Thank you, fellow fattypred.
>>
desu, I want to slide down some orca's dick and slide back up into a bag as fresh, hot cum.
>>
>>7045818

You are welcome. Being a rampant gluttonous pred turned on by both my obesity & appetite is one of my strongest fantasies.
>>
>>7045882

I especially love the idea of having the ability to do all manner of vore types simultaneously (anal, navel, oral, and cock).

In theory, I could swallow four males at a time.
>>
>>7045906
I'm calling dibs on cock, but only if you'd promise cumming me out and reformation. I could trust you'd do that, right?
>>
>>7046002

Sure. I can reform those who don't want to be digested.

I'm so fat it's not like I'm short of food.
>>
>>7043898

The nice thing about being a feral form snake is the mobility. You can go into a hole in the ground to very high trees. Plus your form is so long you have plenty of capacity for prey, and coiling's a nice ability.
>>
>>7045659
why is digestion hot when it's actually not?
>>
>>7046863

Compartmentalization.

You focus on the part that you find sexy and block out what you don't.
>>
I want to eat Bagheera. Hypnotize that sexy panther and command him to binge, till he is one enormous blubbery feral. Then I swallow him slowly into my snake body.
>>
>>7046863

I dunno, but you could crawl into my maw to find out.
>>
File: 2ef37e82363b5e372b8965da8eb44bdc.png (597KB, 1080x1230px) Image search: [Google]
2ef37e82363b5e372b8965da8eb44bdc.png
597KB, 1080x1230px
damn i love lucario
>>
i want to be inside her in every way
>>
File: 1476263523379.jpg (125KB, 1275x862px) Image search: [Google]
1476263523379.jpg
125KB, 1275x862px
>>
>>7052560
sauce
>>
File: 12.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>7049634
>>7049651
I'm way too vanilla so my favorite pokepred is still Gardevoir.
>>
File: image.png (271KB, 1280x1409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271KB, 1280x1409px
>>7056782
Gardevore is nice too
>>
Shameless self-posting of the story I finished writing a few days ago:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/375834

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22184175/

It's F/fm anthro Pokémon vore, so if you don't like those ignore this.

Next story will probably be M feral dragon x a lot of F humans
>>
pictured: digestive chemicals of average predator in vore porn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFiv1aIJQVY
>>
>>7059559
I never get why all the preds want to have acids that would murder themselves. Fast digestion is one of the most retarded and least hot vore tropes.
>>
Your fetish is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: potato.png (46KB, 651x436px) Image search: [Google]
potato.png
46KB, 651x436px
>>7060381
Thank you for bumping the thread, anon-kun!
>>
File: 1399785877.sakamata_vore17245.png (232KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1399785877.sakamata_vore17245.png
232KB, 1200x1200px
>>7059559
Here's a pretty comprehensive video about different acids including HCl, the acid actually used in digestion. Notice that actual stomach acid is like ten times more diluted than what they used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipksRhISfM

All things considered you shouldn't worry much about melting down unless you get chewed. Which is already a bigger worry in itself. It would still irritate your eyes and sinuses the worst I suppose.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 625x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 625x813px
>>7025968
Try yumchat out
>>
>>7060868
I know it's autistic to say, but these kind of pictures make me laugh.
>>
>>7028734
A predator that's used as a tool to enact the death penalty. Like a small remote town where there's a cage/ in the town square with some sort of beast like a dragon or tiger inside, and anyone who commits a murder or rape is stripped naked and put into the pit to be swallowed alive.

This setting would be great for a character who was wrongfully convicted and actually innocent. Just pleading and screaming that they didn't do it, but being dropped in the pit anyways, their last thoughts while curled up in that tight hot stomach being how this was all a big mistake and they didn't do anything wrong, before they're digested and turned to tail fat or belly pudge
>>
>>7060947
Is this with a feral/monster pred or someone sentient?

I kinda like the idea of it actually being someone's job to play the role of executioner like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 445x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 445x643px
>>7060919
We need more Vore memes
>>
>>7060969
I was thinking a feral monster but they could be a sentient character instead, who's just doing it like a regular old job, only swallowing them alive instead of chopping off their head
>>
>>7060969
>>7060987
What if it has got a transparent belly or something that allows inside vision (like a camera connected to a maxi screen)?
>>
>executioner pred gets told he just swallowed someone wrongfully convicted
>"Urp~! Oh well. Too late to do anything now!"
>"Make sure you get the right one next time. Or don't, they're all just food to me!"
>>
>>7060976
Yes, we do. Post more.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 429x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 429x476px
>>7061633
>>
>>7028734
Incredibly stupid/gullible preds, especially if they're being taken advantage of.

Something like a pred in a relationship with someone who has a vore/feeder fetish and manages to convince them that swallowing people whole doesn't harm them and most people actually like it.
>>
>>7062084
Oh yeah and it ends with the feeder getting swallowed. Maybe the pred decides to surprise them for their birthday because they always went on how about great being eaten is.
>>
>>7061719
Where do you even get these?
>>
>>7061719
>>7060868
These are fucking great.
>>
>>7061719
I love the one with the basic anatomy book, do you have it?
>>
>>7062084
>>7062127

>Predator gets suspicious.

>Feeder finds twins, feeds him one, feeds him the second a few days later.
>>
>>7059559
No, pirranha solution is a highly concentrated mixture of sulphuric acid and hydrogen peroxide. ANY carbon-based organic lifeform with that inside them who doesn't have a stomach lined with pure teflon would be dissolved.
>>
>>7059559
There plenty of other problems in vore too, like how the hell the hair or bones are digested or the negative consequences of eating hundreds of pounds of unclean raw flesh AND raw organs, especially organs that can't be eaten to begin with without being afflicted by tons of deadly diseases.
>>
File: 1477291618737.jpg (87KB, 528x583px) Image search: [Google]
1477291618737.jpg
87KB, 528x583px
>>7064095
Is this what you're looking for?
>>
>>7064532
There is also the issue with not digesting the meal fast enough and it rotting inside the stomage.
>>
File: 1480301878369.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1480301878369.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>7064563
Yes, I freaking love that image
>>
>>7064634
not necessarily
snakes can do it
>>
>>7064185
>feeder points out the second twin to the pred
>"See I told you they'd be fine! There's the person you ate just the other day walking around like always!"
>"Now you can eat them again!"
>>
Lots of discussion for once in this thread, i like it.
>>
I do wonder...
Is there a discord for these kinds of threads?
>>
For those of you who are interested in MUGEN vore edits, three more came out somewhat recently:
Girafarig: http://sta.sh/0w6czhmb8r2 (NOTE: The very end of the README says how to fix one of the purposely edited files so it will work)
Spike (Cock Vore Update): http://www.mediafire.com/file/8fi8cvyyd949ap2/Spike_C%2Ack%27s_Update+-+03-01-2017.rar
Juno: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lnrjq82ptkhx4n/Juno1_01.zip?dl=0
>>
>>7066943
Someone make it happen please.
>>
File: 47329693_p1.jpg (93KB, 755x940px) Image search: [Google]
47329693_p1.jpg
93KB, 755x940px
>>
>>
>>7066943
>>7067327
Don't make me regret this.

https://discord.gg/WzUcMUV
>>
any artists that routinely do hard vore? i'm in an awkward situation since belly bulges turn me off which disqualifies the majority of content
>>
>>7069471
Wouldn't someone, even pieces, make a bulge on a pred's middle nonetheless?
>>
>>7069539
i just like depictions of the eating without showing off what the belly looks like afterwards, ie in the process of eating or just from the shoulders up
>>
>>7069579
Interesting perspective, to say the least.
>>
File: vore unbirth.png (255KB, 748x526px) Image search: [Google]
vore unbirth.png
255KB, 748x526px
>>
File: 1428729111028.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428729111028.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1474334545953.png (538KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
1474334545953.png
538KB, 1200x927px
>>
File: 1413412983670.jpg (8KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
1413412983670.jpg
8KB, 201x160px
>>7045110
>It'd probably be pleasurable, no doubt. Especially because he'd tease, slap and fondle it a lot. It'd depend on one's view, really, and whether or not they're capable of resisting how it feels.
>I'm sure they'd break eventually.
Nigga I'm diamonds.
>>
>>7076919
>tfw no unwilling pred bf to bully from the inside
>>
went through the onion archive and saved every nickwolf pic he deleted ever if anyone wants them.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5WEzaAEOxf-ajZuOU9tQ1VPaWs
>>
>>7045110
It would be hot to break someone who was your enemy/rival like that.

Imagine running your hand over your belly and pinching what used to be someone you fought with, and they actually feel it because their conciousness still exists as a tiny piece of your belly fat.
>>
File: 1476263556619.jpg (133KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476263556619.jpg
133KB, 989x1280px
>>
File: 1480217424_courtofpredators_yep.png (883KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
1480217424_courtofpredators_yep.png
883KB, 900x651px
>>
>>7078757
Does anyone know the artist?
>>
>>
>>7079819
Is she going into the cow's udders?
>>
>>7080620
looks like it, yeah
>>
>>7079928
forest-wolf
>>
>>7081777
Thanks anon. Doesn't look like he draws much vore though.
>>
>>7029040
Oh yeah, I gotta write that story about the big, thicc snake who hypnotizes people with her mouth
>>
>>7082042
I think he might have deleted a lot of it. I see his stuff pop up occasionally on profiles of people who know him. A shame because it's all pretty cute.
>>
>>7062883
I make them because I'm autistic
>>
I don't want to go on living knowing a big, chubby pred will never drop by and politely ask me if I could "let" them satiate their hunger with myself.
>>
>>7078078
I thought that was dead

new url?
>>
>ywn know a big nice pred and go on adventures with him while he carries you inside his belly because he doesn't want you to get in danger or be warmed.
Why even live?
>>
>>7088031
>RPG
>You meet a big friendly dragon who offers to be your form of air travel
>There's no room on his back so everyone has to go in his belly instead

hnnngh
>>
>>
>>7069454
It's got a slow start, but none of the cancerous murry-purry bullshit and attention whoring that most vore discords have.

I hope more people join up.
>>
>>
>>7088159
>it's so warm inside you end up falling asleep pretty soon
>>
>tfw you fap to vore for years and then slowly start having nightmares about getting digested
>>
>>7094290
>the dragon lands and tells you it's time to get out
>when you don't respond because you're asleep, he assumes you decided to stay
>>
right, so i'm a regular at the zoot threads, and i've been annoying people over there by requesting vore art and such.
i've decided i'll heed the advice they gave me and try to keep zoot-related vore over here from now on.

i hope that's alright with you guys.
>>
>>7095295
Zoot?
>>
>>7095332
zootopia generals
>>
>>7085838
You may be autistic, but if that's what makes you create these things I wouldn't want you any other way, anon.
>>
>>7095295
Of course it's fine. This is /trash/, remember? Look at all the fucking Pokemon vore in here.
>>
>>7095339
Oh! Sure, I don't think anyone minds some Zootopia vore.

>>7091822
Yeah, it's doing well. Hopefully it becomes pretty active.
>>
>>7095295
We don't mind. I find the topic a great idea.
I still maintain that keeping MLP as separate is also pointless but maybe it triggers others.
>>
>>7095593
I don't have a problem with pone noms, but there's so much of it that having its own thread is easily warranted and keeps the more general thread from being swamped with one thing.

I'd argue the same would be a good idea for Pokemon vore, honestly. There's only so much Lucario and Zoroark that one thread can take before it loses interest.
>>
>>7095767
In my opinion a Pokémon vore thread is not as self sustainable as a pony thread. You underestimate how much pony stuff gets churned out on Eka's and FA.
>>
>>7095945
>gets churned

Well hello erection.
>>
>>7095058
>"Sorry, you missed your stop. We're gonna have to make a round-trip to reach your destination~"
>>
>>7095983
The pun wasn't intended, but I'm glad it had this unintended effect~
>>
>>7032318
I just really really love hugs, and vore is like the ultimate hug
its also why I love snakes as much as I do, If there were giant intelligent snakes then they would give the best hugs in multiple ways
>>
>>7096613
Now there's a man with a taste.
>>
File: 1394504175.sprout_lugiamouf.jpg (240KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1394504175.sprout_lugiamouf.jpg
240KB, 768x1024px
>>7032318
I'm all about the physical sensations of it.
At least the comfortable parts of it.
>>
I just want to be swallowed by my boyfriend and turned into his fat god knows that skinny boy needs it
>>
>>7097604
i wish i had a boyfriend who was willing to swallow me
>>
>>7097604
>>7097626
I wish I had a boyfriend with a vore fetish
>>
>>7097711
I wish I had a boyfriend
>>
>>7097604
>>7097626
>>7097711
>>7097738
I will fucking eat you all.
>>
File: 1474870299450.jpg (327KB, 848x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474870299450.jpg
327KB, 848x1280px
>>
File: 1476062980709.png (299KB, 847x898px) Image search: [Google]
1476062980709.png
299KB, 847x898px
>>
I wish a dragon would scoop me up and wolf me down.
>>
>>7098740
Dragon's aren't wolves! Quit messing with my head!
>>
File: 1482407795368.jpg (232KB, 922x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482407795368.jpg
232KB, 922x1280px
I think that fattypreds talking about how they want to eat others to add to their frame is one of the hottest things in this thread.
>>
File: 1470420298804.png (360KB, 1280x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1470420298804.png
360KB, 1280x1033px
>>7038071
>ywn have a voracious viper waifu to hunt down filthy rebels with before she gluts on them
>>
>>7099134
I'd prefer to be hunted down desu
>>
File: 1481663401838.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481663401838.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>7099408
Would you sell out your comrades, watching them be devoured one by one as the viper's length steadily grows swollen and lumpy with them, before you go last into her bottomless maw?
>>
>>7099438
Nah, I'd just give up myself. Sorry, not really into evil play.
>>
>>7098883
Both have sharp teeth and big maws so they're pretty good predators to begin with in my opinion!
>>
>>7099459
That's okay, she'd find them anyways.
Besides, rebels are already evil, so eating them is good.
>>
>>
>>7099850
>>
>>7099856
>>
>>7099025
Definitely. Weight gain from vore is hot as hell already, hearing from people who'd love to do it just makes it even better.
>>
>>
File: scottbirthdaytweakedagain.jpg (207KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
scottbirthdaytweakedagain.jpg
207KB, 600x600px
>>
File: vore.jpg (121KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
vore.jpg
121KB, 452x600px
>>
>>
Decided to look through some of my older links and found this.
http://pastebin.com/M1qFy2AD (F/M ft. Milotic)
>>
>>
File: speaker.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
speaker.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>7099500
>t. Hinman
>>
>>7109417
Also found a link to a WIP visual novel I found a while ago but never read. Gave the most recent demo (v0.2) a look and WEW LAD.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21868850
Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wlrto0cy7qa2tm6/AACgjjz3EVzzqI_FVvHZnn7va?dl=0
>>
File: 1374446072.scottc_jerbbday2013.png (2MB, 1400x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1374446072.scottc_jerbbday2013.png
2MB, 1400x1692px
bump
>>
File: BERP_by_SlimeCrime.png (945KB, 1813x1861px) Image search: [Google]
BERP_by_SlimeCrime.png
945KB, 1813x1861px
honk
>>
File: 67bca0c436ad5569b1d29a937903e776.jpg (120KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
67bca0c436ad5569b1d29a937903e776.jpg
120KB, 1280x989px
>>
File: 1471184779122.jpg (144KB, 1280x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1471184779122.jpg
144KB, 1280x1113px
>>
File: 1483494518.vairos_hangovore.jpg (118KB, 1280x911px) Image search: [Google]
1483494518.vairos_hangovore.jpg
118KB, 1280x911px
>>
>>7116529
File names with that format are usually from FA. The format is <time>.<user>_<title>

So in your case, go to https://www.furaffinity.net/user/vairos/
>>
File: acerok-376011-212_Done_900.jpg (750KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
acerok-376011-212_Done_900.jpg
750KB, 900x1200px
>>
What's your favorite moment in vore?
>>
File: LG.jpg (38KB, 434x686px) Image search: [Google]
LG.jpg
38KB, 434x686px
>>7121474
Speaking from the prey's perspective; the swallowing/duration spent entirely within the esophagus. The ideal sensation of being wrapped in warm, tight, wet, smooth flesh that sends wave upon wave of pulses around your naked body to send you ever deeper into the pred's nicely bulging throat for what seems like an eternity sounds like heaven. It's probably why I prefer a healthy size difference between the pred and prey, as well as preds with long necks. Full tours are also a guilty pleasure of mine, but without the mess that's usually in the latter tubes of the digestive system; just a hot, curvy, heavily-lubed tunnel of pleasure. I also get a kick out of the idea of the pred getting more aroused the closer to the end you get.
>>
>>7124016
I like this post. A lot. Also the entire thing about why full tour is the best.

Also, internal prostate massage.
>>
>>7124016
fuckin unf, yes

I also love squishy, churny bellies, particularly in herbivorous girls
>>
File: this.png (40KB, 392x197px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
40KB, 392x197px
>>7121474

>>7124016
>>
>>7121474
For me, I think it's just relaxing inside someone else's belly.
Just the idea of being completely surrounded in someone else's warmth.
>>
>>7124685
Finding myself appreciating this aspect more, too. Especially after going down the griffin path in that VN that was posted further up.
>>
File: echidna.webm (3MB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
echidna.webm
3MB, 956x720px
Anybody been playing echidna wars?
>>
>>7125086
Played the demo and really liked it, but am too lazy to make an account to buy it. Gonna make do with YouTube videos that don't get nuked.
>>
>>7125086
More?
>>
File: 1483502052.ifus_tugbellyfa[1].png (448KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1483502052.ifus_tugbellyfa[1].png
448KB, 1000x707px
>>
>>7121474
I just wanna explore a big monster's mouth desu.
>>
>>7100199
Since I'm a huge fucking preyslut, that's always one of the hottest things for me. The thought of being eaten and made into even more fat for an already fat pred is one of the hottest things in existence.
>>
>>7127067
Good. The best fate you could have is being a few inches more on my fat and heavy gut, so make sure you're a good meal before you fatten up my thick frame.
>>
>>7127331
Honestly, that sounds like a pretty nice fate to me, so I'm not arguing. I think that's probably the reason I like the idea of "sentient fat" so much. The idea that I'm able to still comprehend that I'm nothing more than gutfat is so fucking hot.
>>
File: 1419739331.nickwolf_crooknesssm.jpg (149KB, 1280x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1419739331.nickwolf_crooknesssm.jpg
149KB, 1280x1125px
>>7100199
I just like weight gain influenced vore.

>character eating a whole bunch of food, gains weight, eats bigger food.
>people are just bigger food

Object vore (phones, furniture, televisions, cars if I'm in a macro mood, stuff like that) are all a-ok too.
>>
>>
>>7127678
>>
>>7127685
>>
>>7127694
>>
>>
>>7124016
Like a mirror of my own mind in a lot of ways.
>>
>>7112335
That was fun but fuck the 5 million questions asked before it starts.
>>
File: 1403060575195.png (179KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1403060575195.png
179KB, 500x279px
>>7091049
>we will never know how it feels like to be in there
>>
>>7125086
>crack never ever
>>
near the end
>>
File: .webm (2MB, 958x720px) Image search: [Google]
.webm
2MB, 958x720px
>>7131762
I'll crack you
>>
>>7131762
Does it actually needs one?
>>
>>
>>7134623
yes because it validates your account on dlsite whenever you open the .exe
>>
>>7135852
Sounds like one of the more trivial things to crack then. The problem here is probably that the game is simply "not worth the effort" for the common cracking groups.
>>
>>7135852
Where are you downloading your game?
I got mine from a /d/ monster vore thread and i don't have any problems
>>
>>7130580
Eh, it wasn't too bad when I first did it. I guess it's to help filter out categories of vore (or other things) that you don't like. One thing I should've seen coming, though, was that saying no to vanilla sexual shenanigans also turned off the griffin's unbirth scene.
>>
File: 1475722585_alsnapz_birbchew.gif (357KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475722585_alsnapz_birbchew.gif
357KB, 500x300px
barbftr/panftr update WHEN
>>
>>7136035
I bought it
>>
>>7136357
>that bird that makes you micro sized via digestion

diamonds every fucking time
>>
>>7136670
Was that barb or pan?
>>
>>7131700
We could always imagine I guess.
>>
>>7137045
Pan.
>>
File: 138587074093.jpg (251KB, 1008x911px) Image search: [Google]
138587074093.jpg
251KB, 1008x911px
>>
>>7136035
Any chance for a link? I wanna see if I can run it through wine, but I'm too lazy to check all of /d/
>>
can anyone recommend some good vore fics?
i wanted to try my hand at writing some, but i'll need to familiarize myself with all the ins and outs of it (no pun intended)
>>
Anyone got good plant vore
>>
>>7139348
>https://mega.nz/#!U0tgDYAY!lXBaIs0Vo_OhqS6_T2gUFdHoGcVHs-BSg1kA7AtFggc

Enjoy it you cheap, lazy bastard
>let me know if it runs through wine
>>
>>7142289
Much appreciated
Seems to work fine on 1.7.29, and the guy really stepped up his animation game
>>
>>7027560
>cancer shit posting
Kys
>>
File: hitler ok.png (269KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
hitler ok.png
269KB, 500x514px
>>7142289
thanks anon
>>
>>7127463
>people are just bigger food
>also liking object vore
My fucking nigga.
>>
File: 1484018226.eskaria145_demonv.png (340KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1484018226.eskaria145_demonv.png
340KB, 1000x1800px
These demons that Eskaria has been drawing are really fucking great.
>>
Hey guys.

There was this amazing vire story I could easly find by typing on google "snake vore story pov" and it was on weasyl.

Now I can't find it anymore what the fuck. Did it got deleted?

It was the best shit

Here's sergals for your time thank you
>>
>>7146664
For extra information : it was a guy going in an olf temple on the middle of a tropical forest and then he finds a huge snake curled up in a corner. The snake sees him and then, then you know.
>>
>>7142289
>Uses z to jump

I hate this already...
>>
>>7146664
This is why you should save anything you like right away.
>>
File: bun.jpg (105KB, 656x519px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
105KB, 656x519px
>>7142289
>downloaded for a quick fap
>end up playing it seriously like I always do with these non turn based rpg porn games
Thanks, now I have to go replay the Metal Slug series.
>>
>>7150254
Once you finish it you get the free play mode and can spawn up to 20 enemies at once. Just in case it was not difficult already.
>>
>>7032318
I can agree with that. I mostly indulge in vore because of how swollen and full stomachs can get, and the noises are pretty hot. However, being comfy inside a nice, benevolent pred is cute.
>>
>>7126808
I cannot figure out who is the artist for this picture. Is there more?
>>
>>7151017
You gotta learn to recognize standard FA filename structure, dude. Remove the preceding numbers, anything past and including the _, get the FA username

>>7126808
>1483502052.ifus_tugbellyfa[1].png
>ifus_tugbellyfa[1].png
>ifus
>http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ifus
>>
File: 12687098395.jpg (252KB, 950x900px) Image search: [Google]
12687098395.jpg
252KB, 950x900px
>>7138729
I wanna single this pic out for being excellent.
>>
File: 126765614917.jpg (119KB, 748x700px) Image search: [Google]
126765614917.jpg
119KB, 748x700px
>>
File: 1257750948449.jpg (524KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1257750948449.jpg
524KB, 1920x1200px
>tfw bad sore in throat
>tfw in addition to pain, it keeps reminding me how implausible struggling live prey is
>tfw no irl pred can shrug off even my most desperate struggles as obviously futile
>>
>>7149306
Yea I usually save them. Just
this one time I didn't.
>>
File: 172349-9864.jpg (324KB, 951x1280px) Image search: [Google]
172349-9864.jpg
324KB, 951x1280px
>tfw don't notice the bump limit coming up and go over it while dumping and shitposting
New thread time!
>>7151430
>>
>>7151236
Damn, that's old school. Nice one.

>>7151432
We actually made it to the end for once?
>>
>>7151544
>old school
I had a huge porn collection on an old hard drive, but I never bothered to fix the computer it's on just to copy everything. Recently I discovered that I've had a backup of it this whole time and forgot about it. Lots of c. 2008-2012 vore, traps, gfur, and bbw.
>>
>>7152188
Damn, you should upload that stuff and link it on the new thread.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.