[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #168: Endtimes Edition Previous thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 44

File: 1424236266923.png (181KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1424236266923.png
181KB, 480x360px
RWBYgt Trash General #168: Endtimes Edition

Previous thread: Also dead

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: soon (!)

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
JasperQuest: res/32254.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>>
File: 1.jpg (187KB, 1280x1581px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
187KB, 1280x1581px
>>
Bump, and all that jazz
>>
File: 1475257084944.png (516KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475257084944.png
516KB, 800x1280px
Sleepy here, I'm willing to ask if anyone got time to create what Wendell's kids would be like?

[s]if anyone has the time?[/s]
>>
cancer
>>
>>6960957
This
>>
>>6960957
This
>>
Eva
>>
>>6960957
this
>>
Jefe is best MC
>>
>>6964741
Jasper > Tuco > Jefe
>>
>>6965579
How powerful is Tuco compared to the other MC's?

Could he beat Jefe if Eva promises to marry him if he wins?
>>
>>6965962
Considering love gave him the power to basically tear the fabric of time and space to wipe someone out of existence, yea.
>>
>>6965962
It would be a very close fight, but i think jefe would be the winner.
>>
>>6966040
When did he do that?
>>
>>6966746
It was one of the first boss fights, the water bitch. Forget her name.
>>
>>6967516
If only Kale was here.
>>
“Say Eva” Ada says as she takes a sip of her beer all of you in Jill’s bar

“Hmm?” You answer showing that she has your attention

“Where did you get Nun & Bishop from?” she notices your eyes widening as you finish the sip of beer you were having, you’ve never got that question asked before, I mean, you have the answer, it’s just never come up

“You’re not a hunter nor a soldier in any sort of way, but despite that you have a combined weapon, that really, isn’t outfitted for civilian use”

Heidi adds “Yeah, it does seem kinda weird if you ask me, pry it from a cadaver or sumthin?” she burps as she spread her legs wider on the black leather seat

“C’mon of course not! She probably bought it off of schneebay to some schmuck who didn’t know the actual price of the thing, right?”

“And how come they’re called Nun & Bishop? You’ve never been the most religious of sorts”

“Hey I attended mass when I was little!” You retort to Heidi as she shrugged “and besides…My name is Eva…”

“So?”

“Think about it…”

Both girls sit with the beer in their hands until they both go “ooooh…”

“So…Apple?” Ada says quizzically

“Same thing”

“Ooooh…but still! Tell us how you got Nun & Bishop!”

“Well…”

>Write in
>>
>>6969463
>It belonged to my grandfather.
>no one else was a hunter, so he passed it to you.

good to see you alive again mate.
>>
>>6969463
Grandfather used it as a defensive weapon during the war. He was a chaplain.
>>
>>6969859
>>6969568

>Eva's family is deeply spiritually religious
>Eva is going to become a nun latter in life
>>
>>6969899
Or she'll have sex with Adam.
>>
File: Heidi.jpg (76KB, 843x969px) Image search: [Google]
Heidi.jpg
76KB, 843x969px
“…it belonged to my grandpappy Jehova Salts, he was a chaplain during the war and he would use these as defensive weapons, their original names were Adriel & Abaddon, but he told me to name it whatever I wanted once he gifted them to me”

“And why you and I dunno, your mom or Lillith?” Ada cracks open another beer

“Cause I was his favorite~” You say semi proudly

“What kind of low fucking standards must that old man have?” Heidi smashes the empty can of beer on her forehead and giggles

“See, you say that, but my pretty baby butt was the most charming thing in the whole world!” you laugh heartily “And I would go to him whenever I was feeling bad or hurt, since mom was always working and Lilith was in her teenager “all about me” phase”

“So… you went to your grandpa 24/7?” Heidi smiles curtly as you give her a look and flip her off “Hey! Don’t say that you didn’t come crawlin towards me either! Remember how you would get on my back and I would swim at like -super fast fucking speed- or some shit like that? And you would go like “aiieeee!”

“How does that factor into anything?” Ada raises her eyebrow

“In no way, but I’m not gonna give you the opportunity to know that I said something rude that I shouldn’t” …Heidi has a strange way of minding her words

“It’s not like it wasn’t true” You say smiling while looking at your unfinished can of beer “whenever I wasn’t with you guys I was with him…tough whats in the past is in the past, that’s how it goes for me”

“Yeah, you shouldn’t have asked Ada, how would that had made her feel?” Heidi smiles at Ada

“Oh so I’m the rude one now!”

“Bitch, I’m perfect, I dunno what you’re talking about”

>Cont
>>
File: 1476660132860.png (58KB, 277x749px)
1476660132860.png
58KB, 277x749px
“So what’re you guys doing now?” you say leaving the bar, the full moon illuminating the night as well as the street lights coloring it with a yellow tone, having already paid everything, with your earth green jacket covering a T-shirt that says “B.U.G” with green letters on a gray sleeveless T-shirt

“Well the riots are dying, circulation is going back, albeit briefly…” Ada says with her hands on her neck, wearing a black leather jacket concealing a bunch of weapons you can easily see in secret compartments, as well as a matching black leather pants “I think I’ll go see if I can still work in that grocery shop or if they filled the position with someone else, not like I care that much, I already got supplies for the next 10 years, but hey, party money is good”

Oh right, maybe you should check if you still have a job

“I’ll go back to the swamp, gotta feed mom, dad told me he was out buying books for the kids so I’m standing by for him” Heidi says stone faced

“So they’re alone?”

“The youngest one is 7 and their mother is a shark, they can take care of themselves” she shrugs as she starts heading towards the clearing that holds the rest of the massive swamp that covers most of the part you usually hang around

You see a cab nearby and whistle it, your Hotel couldn’t be reached by hovercraft, meaning, no beardy, sadly

“Seeya tomorrow bug” Ada says as she gives you a hug “You’ve survived tougher shit than this” and walks away from you, as you get in the cab

>A cab later

You reach your hotel room and see Lilith sleeping like a baby on her bed, before you do the same and slump on yours

>Continue playing as Eva?
>Change to Tuco?
>>
>>6970453
[x] Continue as Eva
>>
>>6970453
>no cuddling with Lilith
bad Kale! bad bad Kale!

>Continue as Eva
I wanna make sure we still have a job
>>
>>6970453
>Continue playing as Eva?
lillith is worst girl.
>>
>>6970628
you are worst girl
>>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>”They…*sniff* all hate me, they think I’m ugly and weird”
>”They’re just afraid of the unknown darling, as long as you walk the path of a noble person, everything shall be fine”
>”But…”
>”Trust me…”

>”It keeps going…nothing that I do makes me be liked, it feels like I’m invisible…”
>”Are you invisible? Do I not see you as the prime example of what a good person should be? Keep walking the path you are, never falter and never compromise, for you shall become great”
>”…C-can I still get a hug?”
>”Was gonna give it to you anyways”

>”So…”
>”…”
>”I want you to have this, these will defend you, but they only serve that purpose, the lord only allows them to fire in the hands of the weak but noble, they shall give you strength, trust me”
>”I-I-I d-d-didn’t want to j-jump the bridge…”
>”I believe you, for your word is stronger than anyone else”
>”…I-I did meet someone…”
>”…everything has a purpose…and right now mine is giving you a hug…”
>”…”

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, now your morning is extra shittier, you didn’t want to bring back memories of him, it just fucks you up, specially at this hour

You see Lilith cuddling you behind your back, her thick arms serving as a clasp that keeps you stuck to the bed, she seems to be deeply in sleep, but it seems like you can’t get yourself out of her grasp in any sort of way without waking her up

>Wake up Lilith, you’ve got shit to do damnit
>Sleep a little more, might as well
>Other
>>
>>6970921
[x] Wake up, Lilith.
>>
>>6970921
If we can move our arms, check our phone and see if we have anything from work, otherwise, take a nap.
>>
>>6970921
>Wake up Lilith, you’ve got shit to do damnit
>>
>>6970978
seconded
>>
You nudge your arms out of the lock and check your scroll

1 message from work

>Riots are dying down, expecting you here, you’re gonna be working with some new people now, I’ve gotta hire you again since officially, the building was never shut down meaning I had to fire you for absence, tough unofficially I won’t fire one of my long standing employees for stupid shit like protocol. Anyways, you know our schedules, so get here whenever you can so I can reinstate you with not much trouble

Oh well, gotta wake up now, still need a viable source of income

“Sis…sis wake up” You say nudging Lilith, before shaking the bad

“Hrrrm?” she says without opening her eyes

“I’ve gotta get up, duty calls”

“5 more minutes~”

>5 minutes later

“Okay, now will you let me go?”

“5 more minutes~”

>5 more minutes later

“Lilith”

“No~”

“I’m tickling you until you wake up and ruin your sleep”

“Hrrrrm…” Lilith opens her arms and lets you go “spoilsport”

You get up and ruffle her hair “You can cuddle me later, when I’m not busy being a respectable member of society” you say as you go to the bathroom and take off your pajamas and put something more causal yet professional at the same time, brushing your black hair as you look at the mini-bar in the hotel room

>”Don’t grab anything! These guys are HACKS!!!” -big sis

>One disregard for money later

You sip on an energy drink (taken from the mini fridge) as you head outside of the 3-4 star hotel and get a breathe of fresh air…

>Get a proper breakfast, you can’t subsist on energy drinks alone
>Walk around (random)
>Head straight to work
>Do something else?
>Other
>>
>>6971673
[x] Head straight to work
>>
>>6971673
>Get a proper breakfast, you can’t subsist on energy drinks alone
>>
>>6971673
If we have money for breakfast and lunch, grab it on the way, otherwise try and power through to lunch.
>>
Okay, you got spending money to eat something, you’ll eat on your way there

You head to a breakfast place and order a cheese sandwich, munching it all the way to the company and sipping on the energy drink to pass down the food with it

You call a cab and head towards your would be workplace, the whole trip is…calm…

You never knew you could need something like this...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-qZzZDIxq0&list=LLedlI5BTS8vY-i5jMwthCDA&index=6

You arrive to your workplace, the familiar look of the swamp directly in front of it as the cab leaves and you walk up the stairs you always walk to

“Boss” you say as you see the woman in front of you, already with a contract in her hand

“Start working, finish this by the end of your lunch break” Boss says as she gives you your contract and you step into your office

Of course nobody really notices you, but it’s not like you expected a welcoming party or anything, all in all it doesn’t seem that different from when you left it

You enter the office and…ayup it’s still the same…

”morning” you say to the microphone

>”oh, you’re back, I guess I should thank nepotism for making this happen”

“My house was destroyed, I had an excuse”

>”Yeah and my dog died and I just cried for a day, let’s save the gossip of your surely interesting life for later kay?”

“Yeah, yeah…” you turn on all the monitors on and get to work

>Skip till end of shift?
>Y/N
>>
>>6972630
Yeah.
>>
>----

>You reported a woman dresses in a strange black jumpsuit murdering a ton of people in front of the cameras, you reported it…but you swear to god she saw the camera and smiled the moment you did so, almost as she was waiting for it

>----

You enter your lunch break and give the contract to your boss, already filled in

“Good” boss says as she dismisses you with her hand

You walk back and notices that there’s no Jade waiting for you or anything of the sort…

Maybe she’s busy? Who knows, you go to a nearby fast food joint instead

>----

>You entered a debate with Tower about gun control after reporting a bunch of kids acting tough (but not doing much else) with some pistols
>Nothing interesting after that

>----

You sit just having finished your shift, having nothing else to do with your day

>Head somewhere?
>Go to a shop
>Wait until it’s night?
>Wander around? (Random)
>Go back to the hotel
>Call someone?
>Do something?
>Other?
>Change to Tuco?
>>
>>6973325
[x] Call Tuco
>>
>>6973325
>>Go back to the hotel
It's still doesn't seem like it's safe to be out every night, so let's play it safe for once.
>>
gonna call it for now btw, pretty late where I'm at

how did you like it?
>>
>>6973530
It was okay. Needs more updates.
>>
>>6973530
Pretty good. Nice and comfy.

>woman dresses in a strange black jumpsuit
neat
>>
File: 1413071154542.png (492KB, 821x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1413071154542.png
492KB, 821x1025px
Yang tiddies.
>>
>>6974656
those are quite nice
>>
File: 1409912733777.png (12KB, 253x235px) Image search: [Google]
1409912733777.png
12KB, 253x235px
bump
>>
File: 1456831203965.png (529KB, 981x1200px)
1456831203965.png
529KB, 981x1200px
>>
boop
>>
Page 8 bump with Episode 8.
http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8
>>
>>6973325
>ask our boss about Jane
>>
Sunchasers go to Menagerie when?
>>
>>6979154
How about an imaginary Menagerie?
>>
who's the worst girl in EQ?
>>
>>6980253
Eva and Heidi are tied.
>>
>>6980154
Do yo think Sao has ties over there before she awood her last?
>>
>>6980796
Probably an adoptive family or something.
>>
>>6980796
She might known Papa Belladonna, or other locals. [s]Yet is it possible to implement it to a CYOA story?[/s]
>>
>>6982222
But did she get the Papa Belladong?
>>
>>6984774
>Implying she got the Papa Belladong
>Implying she was knocked up before Kali
>>
>>6984774
I bet the affair was blown out of proportion.
>>
Happy new year
>>
>>6987152
For another year of... I don't fucking know survival?
>>
>>6987188
Masturbation, Tomfoolery and second chances!

I hpope you have a good one lad!
>>
30 mins until the new year here!

Grab someone to kiss!
>>
>>6989295
I'm unable to do that.
>>
File: 1410840274119.gif (80KB, 292x255px)
1410840274119.gif
80KB, 292x255px
>>6991184
Let's take a moment to appreciate Yang.
>>
>>6991209
Blake is better
>>
Kidna missed it but HAPPPy NEW YEAR!
>>
File: 1403573774221.jpg (51KB, 500x424px)
1403573774221.jpg
51KB, 500x424px
>>6991209
>>6991270
I'm not a big yang fan, but she's still better than Blake
>>
>>6991489
This.
Yang a shit, but you can't be worse than Blake.
>>
>>6991651
You can be Eva :^)

at the very least the kitty is fuckable
>>
>>6991692
If you can stop her from running away for longer than 5 seconds. And even then, you'd probably get more lively action from an onahole.
>>
Have a Kali
>>
Did you guys enjoyed the new years
[s]Right now I am thinking of resuming WQ soon at evening.[/s]
>>
>>6991692
>Eva
>not fuckable
geez, you really are forcing that meme, BlakeFag
>>
>tfw no /ss/ on Sira
>>
>>6992938
>wanting to fuck some bug-eyed girl with weird balls for eyes
>She doesn't even have the body to call her a butterface, she's just plain all over

Why the fuck would you smash that bug poon
>>
>>6994410
because I'm into plain and she's cute af
>>
what ever happened to that quest where we play as a shota?
>>
>>6994430
>Sex with Eva is cute af
>She doesn't really have a lot of experience, so she's constantly asking if she's doing the right thing
>She's biologically uncapable of closing her eyes in shame and/or shyness, so she's literally always staring into your eyes
>This only accentuates the fact that she's a little clumsy, making her cry as you make love to her
>You gotta reassure her and cuddle with her so she can calm down
>The other reason she's crying is because she never tought someone would love her enough to get to this point, she's just full of joy at the moment
>>
>>6994661
I don't remember that one.
>>
>>6994744
It ran twice then never was heard from again.
>>
>>6993776
>Sira diddling as she makes you think she's your mom
>>
>>6994798
I was thinking Sira just makes you think she's diddling you when you're actually diddling yourself while Sira watches and masturbates.
>>
>>6994812
>Sira makes you think she's diddling you, but actually you're diddling her.
>>
>>6994812
I don't know which one is hotter...
>>
>>6994683
goddamn why is she so adorable
>>
>>6994833
I have a feeling Sira loves Feb the most
>>
>>6994899
because that way it hits harder whenever Kale has her go trough horrible painful shit
>>
>>6994906
She never did get to meet her again
>>
Heidi is for tender loving
>>
>>6997397
snails is for tenderizing
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

EQ

WHO'S HERE

WANNA WRITE
>>
>>6998130
do it.
>>
Sleepy here, thinking about resuming WQ [s]on a phone[/s]

Anyone wanna join?
>>
>>6998130
Sure.
>>
oh wait no, my grand your episode just downloaded

sorry guys maybe later
>>
>>6998601
So can I resume WQ now?
[s]If so, gimme about fifteen minutes.[/s]
>>
>>6998652
Sounds good.
>>
>[x] Headpats in public

Lifting yourself from your wheelchair, you had to try the one thing Gumi usually enjoy from time to time. You place your hand into her hair, as you tussle her mane. Tussling her ears makes her twitch progressively.

She push her plate aside, as you hear subtle panting. "Ever since you passed out, I feel something tingling inside of me." She puts her hand to her belly, looking at her you can see that her body has more meat than bone. "After our time we did in the park, I had a burning desire..."

You can tell the signs she giving out, yet the mood swings could've been a dead giveaway. Now, she stood up only to sit next to you. She wraps her leg to your own, taking a closer look at her body.

"I'm scared Wen... What is happening to me?" She grasp your shoulders, not even sure what is happening.

What now?
[Hug her out]
[Explicitly tell her]
[Feel her belly]
[Write In Action]
>>
>>6999113
[x] Hug her out
>>
>[x] Hug again

Looking at her she is ready to sob from her symptoms, with no hesitation you wrap your arms around her. Only leaving tear stains over your scrubs, seeing her ears folded down. "It's going to be alright Gumi, there were times where it just happens." You said, now her sniffles are slowing down.

You begin to feel her belly touching you, there is something alive inside of her. Staying idle waiting for its day to break out, but... You already known why.

Seeing how she acted, you know that she isn't ready to take her role into motherhood. Yet you don't know what words you can muster, but you see her praising you. "Thank you Wendell..." She whispered, "I still love you." She continued...

Your heartbeat drowns out of the chatter from her saying these words. Simply saying "I love you" in a passionate way gives you a good feeling, yet you wanted to return by emoting to this.

You feel her lips making contact to your lower lips, seeing that she needed a kiss. Seeing her smile while she softly bite your lips.

What do?
[Write In Action]
>>
>>7000180
>ask what she wants to do in the future.
>>
might charge for a bit and resume writing.
>>
Seems you guys didn't get the link for the new episode, so here it is: http://wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8
There's a lot of new info
>>
>[x] Ask about the future

"Gumi, I never thought of what our future will be, but do you know how it will go?" She stops biting your lip, only to sit back and think. "I was thinking, we should head to my hometown in Menagerie."

Menagerie? They never told me about this place in Vacuo textbooks, or even one of my mates. Now, I hope this place is not a hellhole. Yet I heard that one guy who lead his branch to the White Fang was a decent person.

You let out a sigh, knowing that it was your break. Now that you're starting a family, you can leave that White Fang nonsense behind of you. Especially forgetting about Adam... Even Sira...

--- Unknown Location ---

You are Ivan, Ex Lieutenant of the White Fang. Now your failure is making Adam rather upset, and you can tell that Helen is looking at him while he is making a call.

"What do you mean!?" His uproar causing his lackeys to look at him. He continues to calm down as he tries to respond, "Then it is settled, we shall terminate our connections." He nods, closing his scroll in annoyance.

"Is anything alright?" Helen tilts her head as she asked Adam, you stand here seeing him with his sheath in hand. "After Merlot's failures, I had no choice but to terminate him for his sheer incompetence."

His pose signals him to strike down the poor girl. "Without Merlot, I have no use of you." You can see her being submissive, ready to accept her fate.

What now?
[Interrupt him]
[Don't]
[You see, Write Ins are...]
>>
>>7002330
[x] Don't
>>
>>7002330
>[Don't]
>>
>[x] Don't

You just stand there... Leaving poor Helen to suffer. Hell, you're the only person who helped her into putting her soul into her body.

Merlot did his damnest, yet to no avail his clones tends to deteriorate overtime leaving them dead for a week or a month.

A single swipe cleansed her neck, leaving only for a black stump. As her head looks at you, as her body goes limp. Laying there...

His face makes contact as he kicks the head aside, lifting you to forcefully make eye contact. "After all this work it was for none." He puts his blade back. "Sir, I tried. There was nothing much I could do."

His frustration is obvious, yet he pushes you. Making him walk to the door, only for his soldiers to follow suit. "I don't allow failure in our revolution, you are dismissed Ivan."

You did your salute, only for him to walk off letting the last soldier to close the door. Leaving you alone with a dead clone to rot, her soul is still present in the area...

You look at her head, seeing black goop pouring off from her head. Now you wondered how it turns for the worse.

A subtle tap from the windows is heard, it's a familiar tapping that you known long ago. There is no one around, so I guess it's clear?

What now?
[Investigate the windows]
[Sit back, and ignore the noise]
[Head outside]
>>
>>7002825
Investigate
>>
>>7002825
>investigate
>>
>[x] Investigate

You known a familiar rhythm, taking your time you look around for potential conflict. It's clear enough to take a look, you take a peak out of the window you see a black figure.

You slide the window up, only for the person to get in. You get to see her long black hair, wearing dark tights, and a familiar ribbon. That's Blake alright, yet in a time like this.

After all the shit Adam did to her, you're bothered to asked why she came back. She looks at you in silent waiting for you to speak.

As you walk towards the wall, you pull out a cigarette. Putting a death stick to your mouth, while you light it up she waits patiently. Continuing to survey the area...

"Well, looks like we're clear." As you puff, letting some smoke into the area. "You were right about Adam, he is pretty much a pain..."

"Of course, it still bugs me that these spineless idiots follow his ideals." She leans back at the metal walls, showed how much she despise Adam for his... Well questionable approach to equality to Faunus.

What now?
["State your business, Miss Belladonna"]
[Give her a smoke]
[Be a asshole and call Adam]
>>
>>7003508
[x] Give her a smoke
>>
>>7003508
>["State your business, Miss Belladonna"]
>>
>[x] combining

Putting out another smoke, you give another for her. "State your business Miss Belladonna" you puff another. "There's gotta be a reason why you came here."

She casually puffs some smoke, taking the time to think. "I only came here for one thing." She said, talking about this one thing. "I have concerns about that guy back in Atlas Prison, seeing this kid he must've grown tired of him."

"Now I need to find him so he can hide from this monster of a faunus." She continues. "So you're proposing for me to find this kid, correct?" She responds with a nod. "All we have to do is to find him without Adam knowing, yet I never gotten word on where he's at."

Blake tosses her cigarette, leaving it unfinished. As she stretches her arm out to get a handshake. "You promised you won't tell Adam about this?" She asks. As if she is giving you an opportunity to leave a shithole of a organization, as you think your options goes as follows. Leave the White Fang in order to find that kid yourself with the help of a former member, or continue serving Adam before your demise...

What now?
[Accept her offer, find the escapee]
[Refuse her offer, later die like a dog]
>>
>>7004602
[x] Accept her offer
>>
>>7004602
>[Accept her offer, find the escapee]
>>
Ha haa.

Anyone here? It's an hour past midnight of a new year!

Anyone else feel the crippling reality of death set in just a little bit closer? Me too.
>>
>>7005158
shit man, the year just started and it already fucking sucks.
>>
>>7005158
>implying I'm never not here

No. Holidays mean nothing to me. It's just another day waiting for the heat death of the universe or for my medical conditions to kill me before I tell my parents I failed out of college for the third time.
>>
>Two

Not enough! We'll try again later!
>>
>>7005333
Just fucking do it.
>>
File: 35.png (250KB, 622x348px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
250KB, 622x348px
>>7005346
>>
>>7005158
I don't know, so far 2017's been just fine for me.
Maybe y'all just suck
>>
File: ya boi so smug.png (416KB, 1000x1000px)
ya boi so smug.png
416KB, 1000x1000px
>>7005385
Don't you give me that shit.
>>
File: Ch_61J9U4AArIo2.jpg (47KB, 600x396px)
Ch_61J9U4AArIo2.jpg
47KB, 600x396px
HELDEN STERBEN NICHT!
>>
File: 1458457176926.png (311KB, 1280x768px)
1458457176926.png
311KB, 1280x768px
>>7007908
Too bad Mercy can't self-rez
>>
Fuck I dosed off again...

[s]I'll resume if possible [/s]
>>
File: 1482957842260.jpg (75KB, 640x816px)
1482957842260.jpg
75KB, 640x816px
>tfw I didn't research how Blake's character is like
>tfw I said fuck it and try to think how my Blake turns out
[s]Yet I can see more reasons why my writing is getting more sloppy as time goes by.[/s]
>>
boop
>>
Boop
>>
>shipping Sira and Feb
>>
>>7010765
>>
>>7010765
>tfw Thatch wanted us to reunite Sira and Feb but we fucked it all up
>>
>>7011480
Mess with best, take a sword to the chest.
>>
>Valentine diddling Oscar
>Little did she know someone is looking at them going at it
>In his mind
>*audible mug sip*
>>
>>7012389

>Jasper (Amber) x Oscar (Ozpin)

c:
>>
File: 3OD4aYd.png (1MB, 1800x2500px)
3OD4aYd.png
1MB, 1800x2500px
Recap as of the latest episode
>>
You start walking back to the hotel, it’s still not safe enough to walk around like nothing outside

But that doesn’t mean you’re gonna lazy around like it was nothing!

You take out your scroll and dial Tuco, sure he told you not to call him, but things are getting safer now, so why not?

>Meanwhile

You pant as you curbstomp the girl known as Matilda on the toilet of some closed bar

Your feet smashes the girl’s skull on the toilet as she falls down on the already cracked ceramic floor

“H-h-help me…” the girl says, her mask already fallen off, crying and bleeding on the floor

“Kinda late for that love, the arrows “pierced” my mood, get it?” You pull her by the hair, 5 arrows already embedded in your chest as you shove her face into the water of the toilet…yeah that might drown her, who knows

She starts to struggle as you stomp the back of her head into the toilet water and keep it there, your scroll ringing over the grunts and struggles of the black fang girl

“Um, Junko could you answer it? Kinda full at the moment” you take off your scroll from your pocket and hand it to the metal girl, she’s just as bloodied as you, and just like you, most of that blood isn’t from her. She’s also carrying Myrrh on her like a piggy back, she doesn’t seem to protest much about that

“Sure, thing boss” Junko takes the scroll, and gasps a little “Sorry boss…got some blood on it” Myrrh cleans it a little but it’s still there

“No problem, just wipe it off when you finish”

>back to Eva

>”Hello?”

“Hello? This is Eva?”

>”Oh, hello Eva, this is Junko, Tuco’s partner”

“Oh, the mechanic girl?”

>“Ayup that one”

“Is Tuco there?”

>”Oh he’s just busy”

“Very busy?”

>”Let me ask…”

“…”

>”Pretty busy all things considered”

“O-oh, okay”

>”I can give him a message if you want”

>Give him a message (write in)
>Nah, I’ll call him later
>>
>>7014649
[x] "Tell him I want to talk to him tonight. Over dinner, of course."
>>
>>7014649
"J-just say say him 'thank you'"
BRAVE BUG MODE ENABLED
"And that I miss him!"
>>
Eva…just be brave, cause you’re a brave bug, no need to grovel him, just try to be thankful

"J-just tell him 'thank you'"

>”Will do”

Okay, you’re the bravest bug, j-just tell him that you miss him

“And that I miss him! And that I wish I could have dinner with him tonight!”

OKAY THAT’S A LITTLE TO BRAVE

>”O-o-oh! I’ll…um…tell him that too…once he finishes doing his business…yeah…where…exactly?”

“Um…I think my hotel has a fancy restaurant…you guys know where it is, right?”

>”He can find it”

“O-okay….T-that didn’t go so bad, didn’t it?”

>”Well love tends to damp your charis-“

“eep!” you get flustered to fuck all as you hang up immedieately

y-y-you don’t love him! I-I-I mean, y-you’re best friends and everything, and you’re forever thankful that he’s protecting you, b-b-but…well…I mean…

m-maybe it’s a small tiny crush?

You fluster yourself ridiculously, as you call a cab…

You’re flustered enough that once you sit on the back seat, you curl up in a ball and put your head under inside your shirt, you’re just too embarrassed to deal with people

You mumble the name of the hotel, and the taxi driver gives you a weird look as you’re curled in your safe, comfy ball
>>
>A drive of relative shame later

“Ma’a----we’r-----“

b-but he’s got a dangerous job, what if one day he just disappears and never comes back? Y-you can’t love someone like that…

“Ma------------here”

B-but isn’t love supposed to be independent of the materialness? You aren’t a superficial girl!...well maybe a little…but only in the healthy amounts! Still…

You’re not sure at all…

“Ma’am!” you get broken on your train of tought as you pop your head out of your safety ball (that is, the neck hole in your sweater)

“we’re here” the exasperated cab driver says as he awaits his payment

“O-oh right…”

>A little bit later

The music player is blasting the music saved in your scroll…

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y6ruIXYmXY

You’re in your room sitting on the couch, Lilith isn’t here yet…

You’re looking at the nicest clothes you could find (You seriously gotta go clothes shopping with Lilith one of these days…) laid nicely on your bed…

You groan, deciding yourself…

>H-he’s probably too busy…yeah…
>F-fuck it! You’re brave! And you’re the bravest bug there is!
>other
>>
>>7015574
Fuck it You're brave
>>
>>7015574
>F-fuck it! You’re brave! And you’re the bravest bug there is!
>>
F-f-fuck it! You’re the bravest bug there is! You will have dinner! Even if Tuco isn’t there! Cause you’re a pretty lady! And even if Tuco doesn’t appear! Y-y-you can still have a pleasant and nice dinner by yourself! Cause that’s not sad! There’s nothing sad in a woman being dumped on date!

Oh-oh

You said the “D” word…

Date…

Your face grows three more shades of red as you shake it off and put on the nicest clothes you have! M-maybe you’ll even put some makeup!

wait no that’s stupid, you don’t know how to use makeup…

aw crap, please don’t let this go horrible, it probably will, but please god don’t let it go to shit…at least not an irreparable grade of shit

you sigh and start to put your clothes on
>>
File: 1476998645383.jpg (1014KB, 1024x1614px)
1476998645383.jpg
1014KB, 1024x1614px
>A while later

You sit on the bar of the hotel restaurant, drinking a very fancy and quite expensive cocktail…

You put yourself a form fitting green shirt, that accentuates your shape a little, and some equally form fitting jeans, sure, it might sound like your everyday attire, but your everyday attire is usually baggy, plain and made for comfort only, this is the complete opposite, the shirt is compressing you, while it gives you a nice shape, you gotta remember every now and then to tuck your belly so that it doesn’t gut a little, and you can barely flex in these jeans, fuck me…

And Tuco isn’t even here! Well maybe you shouldn’t blame him, he’s been pretty busy

“Say, is this seat empty?” a familiar voice says behind you

“About time yo-“ you focus on the back of your head but don’t turn it…

That’s not Tuco

“Come again?” a heavily scarred man in a big blue leather jacket says as he smiles at you

“O-oh, sorry, confused you for someone else…it’s empty” You say as you go back to your drink, s-stupid Eva…

“Hmm, it’s no problem, really” the man says as he sits next to you on the bar stool as music comes on the bar

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZJ5mD6nSU&index=4&list=LLedlI5BTS8vY-i5jMwthCDA

“Name’s Terry” the man says as he extends his hand so you can shake it

>”Eva”
>”Pleased to meet you”
>”Sorry, not interested”
>Say nothing
>Other
>>
>>7016329
>they don't know we don't know Tuco's identity
IT'S A TRAP
IT'S A TRAP
IT'S A TRAP
IT'S A TRAP

Signal the bartender, ask if "Alexa" is here yet.

Supposedly this is supposed to be code for "this dude's not cool and I need an out please save me." If I remember right, at least.
>>
>>7016383
Or maybe it's Tuco without his mask? she did say it was a familiar voice
>>
>>7016428
But she also recognized it as not Tuco. Iirc, we've seen his face.
>>
>>7016529
Did we? I can't remember
>>
>>7016428
Tuco is basically Deadpool-faced iirc
>>
>Wasp faunus
>>
>>7017221
>faunus
>more than one trait

EQ still running or...?
>>
>>7017305
I'm just waiting on an extra vote, since I'd feel cheap to start writing with just one
>>
>>7017329
Alright I vote for >>7016383
>>
>>7017329
Sorry! Was playing Overwatch, couldn't read properly and then forgot to do it.
Also, disregard >>7016748, I didn't red "heavily scarred man"

>>7016329
"You look better without the mask"
I'm 100% sure that's Tuco.
Terry is his real name and he's scarred. And he has a familar voice.
>>
Oh, also >>7016529
pretty sure Eva didn't see his face.
we decided not to glimpse when he was drinking his shake
>>
>>7016329
>>7017367
Seconding this.
>>
Okay I'm a little confused on who's who so I'll put the vote again

>Be friendly with him
>Try to get away from him ( this >>7016383)
>>
>>7017437
>Be friendly with him
>>
>>7017437
>Be friendly with him
>>
>>7017437
>Be friendly with him
>>
You’re about to say Alexa until you focus a little bit more on him…

The way he sits

The posture on his legs

The really tiny -invisible to everyone but you- spot on his right hand

The 6 scars that go along his arm, that have healed properly but are still there

…h-h-his muscles…

Is he?

Fuck it

“You look better without the mask” you say mustering all your courage

Terry has his eyes widen completely as he drinks a shot of whiskey, before looking at you, a smile slowly appears on his face, the expression of incredulity completely being painted on him

So wait…is he?

“I-I-I’m…wooow” He leans back a little on the stool a big dumb smile on his face “Huh…”

Wait is he?!

“Wait, it is you?” you ask somewhat with an equally dumb smile appearing on your face

“Well not many folk are as ugly as me, so it kinda checks out by elimination” Terry says as he scratches his hair

Why the hell was he wearing the mask! He doesn’t look that bad! Well I mean, it isn’t the prettiest sight in the world, but it isn’t so bad!

“Well I guess the façade is up, let me buy you a couple of drinks” He says smiling, chuckling a little before he orders some whiskey for the both of you

>”Why were you going as someone else?”
>”So…do I call you Tuco or Terry?”
>Hug him
>”Well you don’t look that bad!”
>”What happened to the mask?”
>Other
>>
>>7017826
"W-why were you trying to trick me? I-I thought.. I could trust you..."
>>
>>7017826
So... do I call you Tuco or Terry?
>>
>>7017826
>Hug him
>So... do I call you Tuco or Terry?
>>
>>7017904
seconded
>>
>>7017850
that's Gumi talk anon, Eva is a strong bug that realizes that Tuco's line of work is dangerous enough that he could try to act as someone else to not attract unwanted or dangerous attention

Flustered and shy bug only happens when the strong bug facade is broken by good ol fashioned bullying
>>
….

You throw yourself at him and start hugging him, you see him being taken aback, but he hugs you back

You both stay like that for a while before a song hits again

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UizXV2DPI5c

“That’s like fuel for all the murdering I’m doing, y’know” Tuco says as he smiles a little

“Stupid” You say as you keep hugging him “…So do I call you Terry or Tuco?”

“Terry is my Christian name really…Tuco was my nickname…but really, call me what you want”

>Call him Tuco from now on
>Call him Terry from now on

“Why did you never told me your real name?” You say as you break from the hug

“You gotta have different aliases, one for pleasure and one for business, you see? That way they don’t link me to no one else, the problem is now my mask is more recognizable than my face, so y’know, gotta lay low for this little moments”

“Hmm…I see…” You say as you understand his actions a little more

“Plus…didn’t want you to see this ugly mugshot, my face is too unworthy for your eyes m’lady” he chuckles deeply as he drinks his shot of whiskey, back to his old antics… “So we’re eating?”

>”Right, any place you want to go?”
>”To be honest, I’m quite comfortable drinking here”
>Other
>>
>>7018344
>Call him Tuco from now on
Food is good.
>>
>>7018344
[x] Call him Tuco

[x] Any place you want to go?
>>
Is Tuco the best boy?
>>
Well you could call him Terry, but what’s stopping you from calling him Tuco? You already started, might as well…

“Food is good” you say as you pay for your drinks “Any place you want to eat?”

“Isn’t this a restaurant – bar?” Tuco says as he pays for his drinks as well

“and what? Get charged my right eye for a steak? Fuck that, we can go cheaper”

“that’s the thinking I like” Tuco says smiling as he follows you “…I know a place, cheap food, free parking, bad neighborhood but that’s why I’m here”

“Sure thing, let’s go” You say as you follow him “You still got that scooter?”

“Hah, no, something much better!” Tuco says confidently as he grabs your hand and pulls you towards the exit

>A while later

“Y’know, when I heard you say, “much better, I tought you were talking “jade-manufactured” vehicle or something…”

“It’s still a pretty good vehicle”

“I wouldn’t call “totaled sedan” a good vehicle” you say sarcastically as Tuco looks at you

“It’s the way you drive it that counts~” Tuco says cockily

As soon as he says that, the car starts to drift on the curves, it’s chassis ratling uncontrollably as a big screech comes from the tires, unmuffled from the broken windows, that allow you to hear all the beeps and insults coming your way

Well…at least you’re happy again you can do this again…

>And that’s it for now folks

Also if I ever want to make a short of the other characters, who would you choose

>Jaqueline’s undercover work
>Jade’s time to meditate
>Heidi’s hope breaker
>Other (say which character)
>>
>>7018768
Jade's time to meditate.
>>
>>7018768
>Heidi’s hope breaker
>>
>>7018882
This
>>
Who is your CYOA waifu?
>>
>>7021149
Still Izzy.
>>
File: 1443061684252.gif (182KB, 250x273px)
1443061684252.gif
182KB, 250x273px
I command this thread to live
>>
boop
>>
>>7018768
>Jade’s time to meditate
>>
I'm going to impregnate Eva forcefully then dump her so that Tuco can take care of the child, rendering him a cuck
>>
>>7025301
Jefe go back to your fight with cinder.
>>
NOT YET
>>
This is kinda sad but I refuse to give up
>>
>>7025301
I'm going to impregnate Eva but then use forgetfulness dust on myself and Eva. It'll be the perfect crime! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!
>>
>>7030468
Forgetfulness Dust huh? Man, all those different dust types sure are convenient. But what if she uses some remembering dust?
>>
It dawns on me that Heide's life would be completely and utterly ruined if she ever were to have a kid

Girl's enough of a careless person that she could even be a perpetrator of dumpster baby
>>
File: afb.png (293KB, 680x524px) Image search: [Google]
afb.png
293KB, 680x524px
>>
>>7030956
But I won't remember it happening so we're at an impasse.
>>
"What happened to your father and the rest of the staff?"

Cordovan takes in a deep breath then sighs. "Let's just say I've been really fucking busy today. They're all fine. We figured they'd try something after PINK failed their mission."

"What was their mission?" Crystal asks.

"We found another nest, so we sent them in to scout it out quick. Ya know how good they are at that. Turns out it was bigger than we thought, at least according to their last transmition. We don't know where they are or even if they're still alive. All we know is they haven't come back or contacted us since the day before they were supposed to leave."

["Where's the nest?"]
["Where's the staff?"]
["What do we do now?"]
[???]
>>
>>7032031
>["Where's the staff?"]
>>
>>7032031
>Staff
>>
>>7032031
[x] Where's the staff?
>>
"Where's the staff?"

"Weren't you listening? 4 miles away. Don't worry, they're fine. They're just keeping a low profile until they figure out what to do next."

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Crystal asks.

"Yeah, it is. But we're already spread pretty thin. We can't just send anyone, or they'll end up link PINK." Cordovan replies before drinking the last of the water.

["What about us?"]
["Oh look at the time, you better be going!"]
["Is that smoke?"]
[???]
>>
>>7032694
>["What about us?"]
>>
>>7032694
[x] Is that smoke?
>>
"What about us?" You ask.

"Look, I know you guys were close to PINK, but you technically haven't graduated yet. I don't think the old man would want to throw you guys into the fire when another student team failed."

An ear ringing beep fills the house as the smoke alarm goes off.

"Dinner!" You cry as you run into the fog of smoke filling the kitchen and turn off the oven.

After the alarm's been turned off and the burnt dinner binned, you sat around the living room with your team and Cordovan.

"So.." Oliver says.

["Yea, yea, make the call." (Take out.)]
["If you wanna take a shot, go ahead." (Does Oliver even know how to cook?!?)]
[???]
>>
>>7033251
[x] Take-out
>>
>>7033251
>["Yea, yea, make the call." (Take out.)]
>>
"Yea, yea, make the call." You wave your hand at Oliver.

"Done." Crystal says as she presses [Place Order] on her scroll.

"When did you..?" Regalia starts.

"The moment the smoke alarm started." Crystal says without looking up from her scroll.

"How'd you get my order?" Cordovan asks.

Everyone looks at him as Crystal's normally annoyed face shows a sign of panic.

"Kidding." He says as he gets up. "Well, you kids behave. I'm sure they'll send out an email for the graduation rescheduling or whatever."

[Show him out.]
["But wait!" (???)]
[???]
>>
>>7033502
[x] But wait! We were planning on returning to the fight after dinner.
>>
"But wait! We were planning on returning to the fight after dinner." You say as Cordovan turns to leave.

"Eh? You kids just don't know when to quit, do ya?" He grins. "Alright, alright. You don't have to worry about the school, they've got than under control by now. Remember your first mission as students? Head out there when you wanna fight. I doubt even dad could turn you down after you go all that way."

With that, he gives a slight wave and heads to the door. He opens it the door slams shut as his body turns to a cloud of shadow that fades out of existence.

"Well.. I take it we're going then?" Crystal asks you.

[Of course.]
[Nah.]
[Talk it over?]
[???]
>>
>>7033887
[x] Talk it over
>>
"Well.. What do you guys think?"

"It's stupid and dangerous." Crystal says immediately. "But, that hasn't stopped us before."

"Well, we don't know what they'd have us do. We could be protecting the school while they attack for all we know." Regalia says.

"Let's just go." Oliver shrugs, "After our food arrives, that is."

Someone knocks on your door.

[Answer it.]
[Don't.]
[???]
>>
>>7034355
[x] Look through the peep hole with your weapon ready.
>>
>>7034355
>>7034425
this
>>
>>
You grab your weapon and look through the peep hole. Outside you see a young man in a Schneeza Hut uniform holding a large warming bag. He looks around impatiently.

[Open the door.]
[Silently watch him.]
[???]
>>
>>7034772
[x] Open the door a crack and say, "Open the box."
>>
>>7034772
>[Open the door.]
be ready to strike if he tries something funny.
>>
You crack open the door.

The boy turns to face you, his smile fading as he spies your weapon.

"Open the box."

He nods, sweat starting to form on his head as he fumbles the warming bag open, then slides out the box and opens the pizza up. By the time he's finished, he's practically formed a puddle on the ground.

[Accept his offerings.]
[Strike him down.]
[???]
>>
>>7034976
[x] Accept his offering.
>>
>>7034976
Accept
>>
Tip?
[Y/N]
>>
>>7035261
>Y
>>
You open the door and take the pizzas, tossing a few Lien into the air. You close the door as the boy scrambles to pick the cash from the air, and eventually the ground.

You take the food inside and dig in.

That's all for now.

Skip to the staff hide out next time or no?
>>
>>7035462
do the skip
>>
>>7035462
Skip.
>>
And I thought it was dead when I was running. This is deader than [insert your favorite dead celebrity from 2016].
>>
Holy shit are these threads still going?
>>
File: 1400821157179.gif (120KB, 497x372px)
1400821157179.gif
120KB, 497x372px
>>7038360
We're stubborn
>>
>>7038360
Going to the heat death of the universe and then some.
>>
>>7038360
Well, yea.
>>
File: 1454542346350.jpg (109KB, 500x800px)
1454542346350.jpg
109KB, 500x800px
>>
>>7040107
>jasper once promised big sis that he will marry her when he grows up
>>
File: inappropriate.png (25KB, 144x317px) Image search: [Google]
inappropriate.png
25KB, 144x317px
>>7040107
>>
File: 1455770049021.jpg (493KB, 1076x1600px)
1455770049021.jpg
493KB, 1076x1600px
>>
>>
boop
>>
>Too tired to write
>Too awake to sleep

I need to shitpost.
>>
>>7042756
then do it
>>
boop
>>
I miss Mel.
>>
>>7048214
I wonder what happened to CYOAnon.
>>
File: 1478460102544.jpg (710KB, 800x1000px)
1478460102544.jpg
710KB, 800x1000px
>>7048225
Jill finally broke into the real world and killed him for lewding Izzy; and now she's hunting down everyone else involved, which is why it's so dead in here
>>
>>7048279
But I wanted to lewd Jill.
>>
>>7048294
That's why you're still alive. You're on her list but Izzy's purity takes priority over her own.
>>
>>7048294
talking about lewds

what is the one girl you want the least lewds of? (Can't be just because of physical appearance)
>>
>>7048341
Snails
gotta protect little mama
>>
>>7048341
Snails
This is a no brainer
>>
>>7048341
Eva

I want her to die a virgin and die knowing the only action she got made her sister get a therapist
>>
>>7048412
I bet Eva was a great lay, Lilith just needed to reevaluate herself after years of resolve crumbled before willing bugpussy.
>>
>>7048472
speaking of bugpussy, I want some cute Terry-Eva date time!
>>
>>7048294
Everyone wants to lewd Jill. She's knows it and she fears it
>>
>>7048488
well guess what, I'm listening to pink season right now and I'm willing to write some shit

but ONLY if you do a marry fuck kill with EQ girls :V
>>
>>7048488
but we voted to call him Tuco! desu I prefer Terry, rolls off the tounge better
>>
>>7048555
Marry: Eva
Fuck: Heidi
Kill: Ada
>>
>>7048555
Oh I'd marry and fuck all of them, yes, but no killing pls.
that's not how it works?

Well, then:
Marry Amy
Fuck Tuco
Kill Ada
but not just "kill" and more "have an awesome gunfight"
>>
>>7048613
I tought people stopped liking Amy, after it was clear her morals were fucked up and she had a thing for dog knots
>>
>>7048646
tbqh I don't like her bestiality, but everything else about her is super neato.
SCIENCE!
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IO0FZIotRI

The car keeps drifting as the night lights cover the whole city scape, the streets were abnormally empty, meaning Tuco could run freely on his almost totaled car that he most probably stole from someone he killed…

The fact that you react so non-chalantly to this, it disturbs you greatly

This is why you can’t just throw yourself at him! As nice as he is, his lifestyle is dangerous! He is dangerous! You never know when his head is going to be delivered to you in a box! Or when you’re gonna get targeted again…it just hurts that his future seems so…grim…

But on the other hand, he’s nice, he’s loyal, he’s helpful, he always knows what to do, he…how do you put it…he gives you that extra bit of confidence you need when the going gets rough, you never fully go back to wreck you were when you’re with him, it’s weird, if you needed to put a metaphor, he’s like an old safety net

He’ll always keep you from danger as long as he’s there…but as time goes by…something is gonna snap, and it if ever happens, it’ll probably be the thing that hurts you the most in your entire life…

“We’re here!” Tuco says as he drifts one last time, parking in a place that says “The dwarf’s kebabs” it’s as shoddy as it could be, with a sign that seems to have been written in marker or something equally shoddy, the place is covered with drunk people and hobos, and the prices, written on a sign, seem to be so cheap that it actually puts you off a little…

“Well? Whaddya think?” Tuco says giving you a big smile, showing that he’s missing one teeth

>”Uuuuh…”
>”Well, it’s something”
>”How did you even know this place?”
>”Can we…uuuh…eat somewhere else?”
>”I…didn’t know food could get that cheap”
>”Is this place safe?”
>Other
>>
>>7048529
She loves it. She always assumes guys want to assault her because she secretly wants it to happen
>>
>>7048796
Are we still in Brave Bug Mode?
If so:
"Everything is fine with me when you are coming along."

also
>something is gonna snap, and it if ever happens, it’ll probably be the thing that hurts you the most in your entire life…

Kale.
No.
Please.
>>
>>7048796
[x] uh....
>>
>>7048796
>”Well, it’s something”
>>
>>7048861
This
>>
“Uuuh…well, it’s something…I guess” You say while you shrug getting out of the car

“Trust me, whenever I get drunk of my ass, I go here” Tuco says smiling “Besides, if something happens, we can just cook like before dontcha think?” He scratches his hair…you’re not used to see his face, it’s like he was wearing another mask…

Well, it’s nicer like that, you don’t want to be mean…but it feels more normal…

You both take a seat on the outside of the place, Tuco insists on sitting next to a blue bucket for some reason

As soon as you both sit he shoves his hand into the bucket and pulls a potato before ordering…

“Is that safe?” you point that the potato, seeing a hobo coughing in his hand and using that same hand to pick another potato, giving you some shivers

“Eh, what doesn’t kill me” Tuco says smiling as he puts his feet on the table, smiling “Just relax, darling, the food is tasty!”

“I mean, I can relax, but when you can see every speck of dirt and grime that’s in here, well I have an excuse for being apprehensive, at the very least…” you swipe your part of the table a little with your hand, clenching your teeth somewhat

Tuco sighs as he swallows a bite of the of the potato before sitting properly and looking at you in the eyes “Look, if you’re really not comfortable, we can leave kay? Not going to force you on anything” a warm smile on his face

Goddamnit stop making me think about you like this!

You sigh, maybe it’s your turn to fluster him a little "Everything is fine with me when you are coming along." You say with a small smile, trying to hide your expectation for seeing the result in Tuco’s face
>>
That’s it! a hint of red! Oh yeah! Eva, one, Tuco….y-you won’t count those

“W-well I guess that settles it” Tuco tells you the menu (meat kebab, chicken kebab, or meat and chicken kebab) and goes to order once you tell him what you want

>A while later

You sit in front of each other, Tuco seems to be quiet, but he doesn’t seem to ignore you, it’s like he’s waiting for you to say something

>”So what happened to the mask?”
>”What about that mechanic girl of yours?”
>”so how’s the whole…you know…business going?”
>”How did you know this place?”
>”What happened to that mute girl?”
>”You’ve never told me why…well…the black fang is so interested in you and stuff”
>Say nothing and enjoy the company
>Other
>>
>>7049510
>”So what happened to the mask?”
>while nonchalantly placing our hand in the middle the table, juuuust the right position he could slip his hand onto, "randomly", of course..~
>>
>>7049510
>Y-you look good with mask..
>Implied wink
>>
>>7049510
>>7049610
That was supposed to be "You look good without the mask."

I'm going to go to bed before my sleep deprivation makes things bad.
>>
>>7049665
then change it to
>>7049763

>tfw I didn't realize it
reading is hard man
>>
Well that's pretty neat, apparently we're getting a futa Kali, futa Blake, futa Neon with a Yang in the middle soon.

http://suicidetoto.tumblr.com/image/155099245771
>>
>>7050054
And here I thought those three couldn't get worse.
>>
>>7050108
>>
>>7050155
I was actually thinking about fapping, but then I saw this and my chub went away.
So, no.
>>
>>7050178
>>
>>7050178
I would like it more if Yang was eating Kali out instead of getting futa dick

like seriously, the way Kali gets drawn makes her at times even hotter than yang
>>
>>7050213
I never claimed not to be.

>>7050236
I don't really care about her or Yang. The world would be infinitely better without shittykitty and memeslut.
Futa also just makes it a degree worse.
>>
“You look good without the mask…” You say smiling, you always wanted to wink your eyes like in the movies, but you still manage to get the point across by moving your mouth a little

Tuco smiles at that comment “Guess I should use it less often” he talks like he’s out of extra comments, like if he spent all of them already with you, he looks down at your hand, extended a little on the table, for no apparent reason, his rugged, hairy skin a complete contrast to your smooth and thin arm

“Maybe…” you both sit in there, you feel like the silence you’re having is one of a kind, the type where the lack of words express more than the ones being spoken

You get your food quickly and start munching, Tuco seems to have forgotten all table manners as he takes the meat on a stick and eats it like a savage, he must like eating, seeing as everything eats usually must be mushed in a paste…

“Manners” you tell him sarcastically as he looks up to you biting on the kebab like a…you know, proper human being

“Uuuuh…” Tuco seems lost for a moment as he tries to copy your movements “Sorry about that, no one taught me” he says smiling a little

“Really?”

“Family died when I was young, and nobody else will teach you manners in the backwaters of Mistral y’see” Tuco says his smile fading a little, he looks away before passing saliva

“huh…” You keep eating on the kebab, it isn’t bad for the price is getting gifted at…

You notice Tuco’s hand softly touching yours, he’s still looking away, his smile gone now, the hand intuitively grabs onto yours, you would flinch if you didn’t saw it a mile away, Tuco’s face slightly moves…is he worried about something?
>>
You both finish eating the cheap food, with almost no words shared…

>A while later

You’re both driving away, the lights hitting you as the wind

“Where do you live now?” Tuco says softly

“In a hotel, with my sister, I can tell you the address” you say, focusing on him, his demeanor gone, now in it a soft gaze as he drives safely back to the hotel

>A while later

You see the lights of the hotel appearing as Tuco parks on the sidewalk

“I guess this is it…” he says giving you a soft smile

“…”

>”Tuco is there something wrong?”
>”Be safe”
>Leave him, let him be alone with his toughts
>”Thank you”
>Other
>>
>>7050570
>>
>>7050570
>>
>>7050570

also, before he leaves, offer him to sleep at our room! [flustered mantis noises]
something like "maybe you want a nice shower and a warm bed for a night?"
>>
>>7050712
we're living with our sister in a hotel room with just two beds

C'mon
>>
>>7050792
Yes, and?
>>
>>7050712
This
>>
“Tuco is something wrong?”

It takes him a while to say something, so you decide to sit back inside the car, after a while he sighs and smiles a little

“I’d be lying if I say I wasn’t…” He grabs a cigarette and starts smoking it “Today I got some info that a good friend of mine’s daughter was kidnapped in exchange of me having a talk with the head honcho of the black fang”

“You think it’s a trap?” you open a window for the smoke to come out of the car

“No he’s solid, but they got some other stuff against me to use as even more leverage, recordings about my past, my really shitty past”

“It can’t be that b-“

“It is bad, it is horrible” Tuco says while petting himself with his hand “It’s the shit I did before I left the black fang, and I did some heinous things…things that can basically break a relationship with anyone” his voice seems to be shaking a little “And for the second or third time in my life …I’m scared as fuck” you’ve never seen so much expression on him, he’s quite anguished “That’s why I just wanted to come clean today with you, no mask, no bullshit, just, spend a day with you before you feel disgusted at me, y’know, before you hate me, and…I-I’m sorry for never being open to you, I’m sorry for all the chaos that has happened, because all of it is my fault…” Tuco takes off his cigarette and cover his eyes with his hand, taking a few deep breaths “Look, after I fix all of this, I think it would be best we stop seeing each oth-“

>BRAVEST BUG ACTIVATED
>>
“No!” you shout at the top of your lungs “You’re not finishing that stupid sentence!” okay, you got him to shut up, assuming his face acts accordingly to his mouth

“Stop thinking that anything will change you stupid idiot! S-stop thinking that I’ll start hunting you down like those black fang fake friends of yours!”

“H-hey now, there’s a good reason why they ha-“

“I don’t care! Because I’m not them!” You shout, your mouth showing an expression of anguish and worry “I don’t care what they send me! I don’t care what appears on my mail, that’s a different person, You’re Tuco, not Terry! You’re not some jerk who fakes what you say! And whatever you where when I didn’t know you, that’s isn’t you! Because you changed and the past is the goddamn past! If I was the same girl I was ten years ago, I’d have KILLED MYSELF!” You catch your breath and let the word linger as tears start welling up your eyes “But I changed! Because I met Ada! Heidi! Amy! And especially you! I live a life that I can finally be happy with! And I don’t care if the fucking world explodes because of you! You’re not leaving my life! And I’m not leaving yours no matter what happens!” Your voice already cracked a while tears start flowing down your face

Tuco stays silent looking for words to say “L-look Eva, m-maybe you’re not thinking straight”

“Of course I’m fucking thinking straight! …Goddamnit Tuco!”

>Kiss the motherfucker
>”I LOVE YOU!”
>”We’re heading to a motel and we’re both taking a shower together!”
>Other
>>
>>7051322
>Kiss the motherfucker
as much as I want his reaction to the shared shower, this is just the perfect moment for the kiss.

also
FUCK YOU KALE I KNOW YOU ARE GONNA HURT ME SOON BUT I DON'T CARE
I'M NOT CRYING SHUT UP
>>
>>7051322
>"I love you!" then kiss
>>
>>7051322
KISSU
>>
>>7051322
Chu~
>>
“I love you! You stupid idiot!” welp you fucking did it you MADWOMAN

Now SEAL THE FUCKING DEAL

You grab his neck and forcefully place your lips on top of his, his reaction is absolutely priceless, you don’t even know how to kiss, you’ve never done it, so you’re just gingerly putting your lips on his, expecting the message to get across…

Softly, Tuco’s arms start to envelop you, covering you in a hug as he closes his eyes…I-Is it a bad kiss? Is he getting to freaked out by your eyes? Please make it so it isn’t your eyes

You want to close them, as your face gets redder, but you can’t seeing as Tuco’s expressions start to become softer and lovelier as time passes on, he wants to cherish the moment… you already did, but please, you seriously wish to close your eyes, this is getting too embarrassing…

But…at least you managed to do it, at 23 years old, you actually managed to kiss a boy you had a crush on…I mean, it’s a little bit late, but you still got there…

After a while that should’ve lasted more, Tuco breaks from the kiss slowly looking straight at you

o-oh jeez

You try to focus on something else and turn your head, showing your face getting massive shades of red

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I D-d-d-don’t know i-i-if I s-s-should have done t-t-t-that” your hands are shaking, you’re not fit for this! This is something you tought never could happen! For fucks sake yesterday you were musing to yourself that you would die a kissless virgin! You can’t handle this! Goddamnit you want to throw up! Why did you eat spaghetti for lunch!

“Eva” Tuco says looking at you solemly

“Y-yeah?” you mutter

“You want to have sex?”

>You don’t know if you’re a brave enough bug for this

>”E-e-e-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!”
>Pass out
>”…please be gentle”
>”I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I…SORRY GOTTA GO!”
>Attempt to nod
>Other
>>
>>7051640
[x] Drag Tuco up to your room
>>
>>7051640
"N-Not here, my sister's in the hotel!"
>>
>>7051640
>”…please be gentle”

I have a suspicion that this is a doppelganger or something.
but we are already this far, lets see what happens.
>>
>>7051797
>>7051362
C'mon folks I'm not that much of a monster, it's not like Eva is gonna wake up in Jefe's rape Cave and Tuco is dead or something
>>
oh geez.
>>7051640
"I don’t know if I'm a brave enough bug for this"

all options are equally okay, so I want the dice to decide!

>>7051833
CONCERN
>>
welp, gonna roll a d4 then :V

also if lewds were to happen, do you want them?
>>
>>7051935
Sure.
>>
>>7051935
Yes
>>
>>7051671
This
>>7051935
Ye
>>
"N-Not here, my sister's in the hotel!"

>Inside Tuco’s mind

Unf, threesomes are your fetish

Wait no Tuco, you’re already pushing it to the fucking limit here you MADMAN

Hmmm…

Ah ha!

>Back to Eva

Tuco snaps his fingers and points at you, “Let’s get a motel then”

“P-Please be gentle” you say as you hold his hand

Tuco smiles as he starts up the car and both of you head to the motel

>a while later

This is actually happening

>In Tuco’s head

>Back to Eva

This is actually ha-

“So…Ummm…you want to take a shower first?” Tuco says as he scratches his hair and looks at the bathroom before looking at you

>”S-sure, why not”
>”D-do you need to? I’ve never done this”

>Who do you want to take control?
>Tuco
>Eva
>>
>>7052092
[x] S-sure, why not?
[x] Tuco
>>
>>7052002
sorry my man, didn't notice you
>>
>>7052092
Sure
Doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>7052136
This
>>
>>7052092
>”S-sure, why not”
>Eva

we need to give the bug braveness
>>
Changing >>7052219 to second >>7052242
>>
>>7052136
Seconding this
>>
File: 1108_Players_and_Pieces_05102.png (161KB, 528x670px) Image search: [Google]
1108_Players_and_Pieces_05102.png
161KB, 528x670px
May I make this general my home?
>>
File: 1464874048349.png (194KB, 512x512px)
1464874048349.png
194KB, 512x512px
>>7052437
Well sure but you might not like it here
>>
>>7052437
This place can get slow as fuck.
>>
“S-sure why not?” You say as you follow him into the bathroom, grabbing his hand as he gently drags you to the bathroom

>In Tuco’s mind

Okay buddy, you’ve done this a ton of times, nothing new here…

Then why are you getting so flustered?

“U-um should I take your shirt off?” Eva stutterly asks as she fidgets with your fingers

“Yeah, sure” you say as she awkwardly takes your shirt off and hesitantly but softly lifts it up, showing your abs to her, her face getting redder and redder by the second, an akward silence as she finishes

Then you go ahead and do the same, taking off her top, much more gingerly than you usually do, C’mon man! You gotta lead in here

Your brain expcted some tonified abs and a lingerie brassier, but you as you slowly raise her shirt (and her redness level) you see a plain abdomen, not fat enough to be considered chubby, but not thin enough that there’s any contour marks

Then you see the bra, it’s just a normal white bra, holding two normal sized breasts, there’s really nothing overly sexy about her, there never was, but even then…

A bulge in your pants starts appearing, Eva notices it, her hands trying to do something but nothing seems to come out

“D-do you know how to take the off? T-the bra I mean” Eva turns around softly, her back showing off to you

“Yeah” you say as you easily do it, the straps falling as Eva holds the cups in place turning back to you, her hands completely frozen in place, covering her breasts with the cups…it must be hard for her

You grab her hands and slowly lower them down, showing too pink nipples, they’re erect at least, so at least she’s completely willing to do it…please tell me she isn’t pressured to do this, oh god you would feel like absolute shit if you did

>Cont
>>
>>7052584
this tender foreplay stuff actually gets me waaaaay harder than Jefe's usual escapades.
>>
Eva drops the bra and has her hands on her back, biting her upper lip as she looks at your pants, she seems scared, fuckfuckfuckfuck please tell me it’s nerves and not that she’s pressured, did you fucked it up? Fuck, this silence only makes things worse

“So…the pants”

“R-right, D-do you wanna s…”

“Hmm?”

“N-nothing” Eva says as she gets closer to you and reaches the zipper in your pants, well at least you didn’t brought the button jeans, then it would have been a mess

She struggle a little bit with the button, you want to help her, but you don’t, let her go at her pace, don’t make her feel bad, fuck.

Once she finishes unbuttoning, she pulls the zipper down, your bulge becoming more apparent on the dark blue underwear, Eva pulls the pants down to the floor and looks at the underwear for a few seconds, she slowly moves her hands, and accidentally touches your crotch, which makes her hands jolt a little, finally she grabs them from both sides and slowly pulls them down, making your dick slowly peek out

You can hear her wirm a little, it isn’t that bad, it’s just, y’know…average

She keeps pulling it down slowly until it’s down to the floor, you step off the pants and start doing the same with Eva, you do it just as slowly but with much more experienced finesse, remember, go at her pace, it’s her pace, remember that, she’s scared and she got the nerves, that’s why you’re here to help

You unbutton the jeans she was wearing, although they were baggy enough you could have pulled them with the need of the zipper, then you do the same for her panties, already having small droplets stained on them

You pull on them, and see her vagina, shut tight, the hair around her shaved, but not recently, with marks of new hair already growing appearing

>Cont
>>
File: Golden_Girl.png (495KB, 1736x1761px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Girl.png
495KB, 1736x1761px
>Chloe and Todd's child
>>
Just like you did, she steps out of the clothing pile, now you’re both completely naked, Eva’s hands desperately trying to find something to do to calm her nerves

You step first into the shower, Eva feeling more confident after you do the action so that she could copy it

She gets close to you as you turn around to start the shower, at first a drizzle of cold water hits you, but then the warmer, more pleasurable rain starts caressing your hair, Eva presses her breasts against your back, like if she was trying to fit in the shower, you turn around, you penis hitting her tigh and resting just above her pussy, your tip touching the outer walls.

You see Eva shaking, even tough she’s in the warmth of the shower, opening her mouth a little, before closing it, nervously she puts her hands on your crotch and starts to do a combination of playing with it and experimenting, the water hitting it and making the movements of her hands and skin softer and smoother to the touch, you still feel a harmless sting every time your dick passes the hairs of her pussy, but you don’t mind, remember, it’s her pace

She seems to be getting more confident, still keeping her head, and probably gaze, straight on you cock, her breathing getting more normal, but still being deep and closely controlled by her body

“Does it…Does it feel good?”

“Yeah”

“I’m...” she silences herself as she takes your knob and slowly grinds it on the outer walls of her slit, starting to grind her hips slowly on it

She starts panting a little as you hug her, your hands massaging her entire back

“Do…do you want to?”

“Huh?”

“H-here? I don’t care where” Eva says, her voice the softest you’ve ever seen her, like if the silence you were sharing was sacred

>”Sure” (Fuck in the shower)
>”Better on the bed” (Fuck on the bed)
>Other
>>
>>7053258
>Bed
Melt her like butter in the shower, then spread her on the bed.
>>
>>7053258
>Shower fucking!~
>Have Eva pressed at the wall
>>
>>7053323
>Tempting the shower sex gods

You like to live dangerously.
>>
>>7053258
[x] Sure
>>
>>7053322
seconding so hard
>>
gonna wait for 5 more minutes then I'm flipping a coin

also new thread soon I guess

how have you liked by the way?
>>
File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 246x205px
>>7053414
Sleepy does best [s]yet I gotta question this, does Tuco got a condom in his inventory?[/s]
>>
Screw it, changing >>7053323 to >>7053322.
[s]Doggy style on that bug![/s]
>>
>>7053640
as the guy writing it I can afrim that... no

if it gets to hot and heavy I'll have you ask a questionnarie of the quest so that you don't impregnate the bug :V
>>
>>7053684
>Doggy
no, first tender missionary!
we wanna look in her eyes and fluster her to the maximum when she cums!
>>
>>7053684
>doggy style

>Not missionary while holding hands and with the lights off

Sleepy C'mon, don't shower us with you shit taste
>>
“better on the bed” you whisper, she nods gently as she gives you a kiss on the lips, you oke her with you tongue, and she, slowly and shyly starts touching your tongue with hers, both of you getting a soft French kiss as the tip of your crotch starts poking on the wet walls of Eva’s tight hole

You turn off the shower, a cold wave hitting you as Eva gets off, and go alongside her, she still has her hand wrapped around your penis, keeping it warm from the frisky air cooling you off

You both head to the bed in the room and sit on the same left side, she still has her hand on your knob, but with her free hand, she turns off the lights of the room, making everything dark

You were about to ask why, but you stop, it’s her pace, let her do it

There is still light coming from the bathroom, letting you see her red face as she grabs your dick and starts moving it up and down, giving you a very awkward and clumsy handjob as as she starts to lay down on the bed, unintentionally dragging you alongside her

You end up on top of her, making yourself comfortable as you make sure to use your arms as support so you don’t crush her with your body

You can sense Eva’s hands aiming at the opening of her pussy, your dick prodding her entrance softly, your boner being hold steady by Eva’s hands

“W-where does it?”

“I’ll do it”

“R-right” Eva’s voice trembles as you grab your dick and easily find her hole, her hands planted firmly on your shoulder, digging themselves on them in pure anticipation

“T-Tuco…”

“Yeah?” You turn to see her eyes wellep up, tears streaming from both of them

“T-thank you” she whispers softly, sniffing a little with her teeth clenched

>Cont
>>
gonna wait for the new thread, how's it been so far?
>>
>>7054203
>>
>>7054203
Pretty good. Can't wait for the real action.
>>
>>7054252
Same here.
[s]how gentle can we be, and when will Tuco take responsibility?[/s]
>>
is is one of the cutest pieces of smut I've ever read
>>
>>7054203
For many smuts I've wrote, I wished to step it up. [s]Thinking about it, I need to read more smut to get a better idea.[/s]
>>
>>7054521
you're grim?
>>
>>7054536
>implying anyone besides Sleepy tries to use spoilers

I'm just glad he hasn't posted any of his Jaunex[insert trap/futa] lately.
>>
>>7054536
No this is Sleepy
[s]Despite my terrible writing, I was taking a break, just sitting back and vote. Right now after Ivan accepting Blake's offer I'll finish WQ, fact being that I could've wished I done a better job at writing.[/s]
>>
You softly start to push inside her hole, Eva’s back arcing as you finally touch her hymen, slowly rupturing it as she clenches her teeths and hugs you, bringing her weight with you and making you drop down on top of her

You can feel her tears and her moist face on your neck as she keeps pressing herself onto you, her back still arcing, shaping the mattress instead of lifting her

You slowly keep pushing as far as you can, until you reach your point, Eva is still hugging you all the way

Slowly you pull out and insert once more, this time a little bit faster than before

“softer”

You slow to an almost halt, her pace, and go back at it, but at a snails pace, feeling every part of her body

After a few minutes of moving, you come back to the pace you were having before, but this time she’s grown more used to it, she’s still hugging you tightly, but she’s now started to move her hips, enjoying little by little the action

“Faster?” you ask in whispers

“Yeah”

You start to move a little faster now, you ignore the tought that this is basically the normal speed you would do with other women, ignore that tought, it’s her pace

She finally drops one hand off your shoulder to bite her finger with it, hiding her moans and muffling them

You start panting a little, she does too, her chest expanding rapidly as she takes on the sensual action

Her hips start moving faster and faster as it goes on, you dick does too, you feel almost afraid of going faster, but once the hips start doing that for yourself you feel that’s enough of a conscent, you begin pounding her, her small whimpers now full on moans as she keeps hugging you.

>cont
>>
You keep pounding her, harder and harder, you can feel her hand take yours and intertwine it’s fingers on it

“hah, hah, I’m…co…hah” She tries to say, passion completely overdriving both of you

“me, hah, hah, me too…” you mutter as you pound her completely

You’re just about!

“Hah, hah! HAAAAAAAH!” Eva shouts uncontrollably as her back arcs massively

Now…it’s your turn…

>as in, it’s YOUR turn to see if you get baby batter all over or all inside the bug!
>now we can flip a coin and see what happens!

>or…

>you can answer this EQ QUIZ and test your knowledge of the quest so far!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdmOVejUlI

>Question 1! What’s Eva’s favortie music genre?

>Question 2! Who’s Eva’s first friend?

>Question 3! What’s the name of Heidi’s little brother?

>Question 4! Name 5 original members of the black fang

>Question 5! What character has only been mentioned once at the beginning of the story and promptly forgotten and retconned into never existing in the first place?

>and the Bonus question! What’s the singular trait that ties all of the landlords together?

>Only answer 3 of those questions and you’re 100% guaranteed that Eva Won’t have a baby!
>Answer all of them correctly and you get the Eva French maid costume, the “ <3 EQ” Costume, and a Tuco Token!
>You ask why am I doing this? Cause I’m an asshole! and because I found this funnier that it should be! >>7053695
>>
>>7055003
Flip that coin!
>>
>>7055003
Time for a 50/50
>>
>>7055003
Flip. I'm just answering so we can work for the alt skins.

1. Rock, I think.

2. Heidi

3. I got nothing.

4. I can't remember, but there was that fucklong list if someone wants to check the archive.

5. Must not have been anyone important.

6. Being fat.
>>
>>7055178
you got 1 of the questions right
>>
File: A man defeated.png (742KB, 905x623px) Image search: [Google]
A man defeated.png
742KB, 905x623px
>>7055232
Welp, I quit.
>>
>Remnant Baby boomers
>Schools all over the kingdoms become packed
>Ozpin takes a sip
>He can't believe the amount of students to teach
>>
>>7055317
That's why the team-building initiation exercise exists. Gotta separate the wheat from the chaff.
>>
oh well, flipping a coin it is

you can still answer the quiz and get the alt skins plus the token :V
>>
>>7055484
Survey says...
>>
>>7055003
They're all based on characters voiced by the guy that does Carl's voice from ATHF
>>
okay finished

do you want me to post it now? or to wait for the new thread?
>>
>>7055874
Do you wanna make the new thread?
>>
>>7055874
It's page 10, so just make a new one then post it there.
>>
Done

>>7055956
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.