[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sug/ - Steven Universe General Meme diamond Edition Last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 706
Thread images: 226

File: tumblr_o2hzoioUVg1ubjywio1_500.gif (713KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2hzoioUVg1ubjywio1_500.gif
713KB, 500x281px
/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Meme diamond Edition

Last Thread: >>6926302

[NEW RELEASES]
>Steven's Dream & Adventures in Light Distortion
Airing January 30 at 7PM EST: https://twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/811588726912585729
>Three Gems and a Baby
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!M8YBnS4a!q1INbvRh3r48alkx-CKE7B87bYyxaI9n5ed4DGpO_Kk
Direct: https://dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x09.mkv
Watch online: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x546lbr

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: https://mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: https://sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: https://mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
http://kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
https://sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
http://stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
http://soundcloud.com/aivisura
http://keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
https://mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
http://pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
http://desuarchive.org/co/search/text/%2Fsug%2F/type/op/
http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/%2Fsug%2F/type/op/
>>
File: tumblr_ocwazjnlLh1uii5kto1_1280.jpg (442KB, 1170x1101px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocwazjnlLh1uii5kto1_1280.jpg
442KB, 1170x1101px
Gems should run a small shop on the beach
>>
>>6933311
You should kill yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_o7crpkZLG11tkokd7o2_1280.gif (28KB, 799x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7crpkZLG11tkokd7o2_1280.gif
28KB, 799x723px
>>6933311
that would be adorbs
>>
File: 54802294_p1_master1200.jpg (585KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54802294_p1_master1200.jpg
585KB, 1200x1200px
Posting again.

>Lapis and Steven were both captured by BD and sent to her court.
>BD examined both the hybrid and powerful water gem and thought of a interesting way she could use them.
>Steven and Lapis had special collars around there necks that prevented them from using any gem powers.
>The quartz guards brought Steven and Lapis into the large chamber in the far end of the room sat BD stroking her Pearl like she was a house cat and in the middle of the room was a massive almost bed like area.
>Steven and Lapis were brought into the middle of the room Lapis said "Please do what you want with me but leave Steven alone he doesn't deserve this!
>Steven said "That's enouth Lapis...you know I would never leave you behind again its either you leave or we leave together I'm not leaving you behind again..."
>Bd giggled to herself as she watched Lapis and Steven "My..you two do care so much for each other...I almost feel bad for ehat i'm going to do."
>Lapis said "Please don't hurt my Steven!
>BD said "Hurt? I wouldn't dream of it. This hybrid is far to valuable of a resource to be simply shattered."
>Lapis hoped BD was telling the truth but what did she mean by resource?
>Steven said "What the heck do you have planned for us?
>BD said "You know Steven I thought you were just some kind of mistake when I first laid my eyes on you but that was foolish of me I now know just how useful you are. You mite be the most valuable gem we have...you could very well end Planet harvesting as we know it."
>Steven was so confused "What do you mean?
>BD smiled and said "Why your going to create more hybrids for us of course..."
>Suddenly one of the quartz guards came up behind Steven and forced some kind of drink down his mouth.
>Steven was taken of guard and the drink had already entered his body and affecting him.
>"Cough" "cough"..What the hell was that?
>BD said "Just a little something to make you compliant."
>>
File: Fuse.jpg (46KB, 310x392px) Image search: [Google]
Fuse.jpg
46KB, 310x392px
>>6933417
>Lapis shouted "Steven are you ok? please tell me... "
>Steven said "i dont know my head..it feels so dizzy and hot.."
>Steven seemned to be a of balance as the world became a lot more blurry to him and he had strange thoughts rushing through his head.
>Oh man..what's going on? why do I feel so hot?
>Lapis said "Steven please tell me you feel ok your not poisoned are you?
>"Steven said "N-no I feel..kind of good i'm so hot yet I feel great..oh man..what is this feeling?
>BD smiled never breaking line of sight from Steven.
>Lapis shouted "What did you do to him you evil freak!
>BD said "Nothing bad I'm just helping Steven descend into a world of pleasure..."
>Lapis turned to Steven who was now moaning but not pained moans these were moans of pleasure as Steven begun to rip at his cloths "Soooo hot! I need to get these cloths off!
> blushed as Steven begun to rip off his shirt tthen his jeans till he was fully nude.
>Lapis covered her mouth as her face turned a lighter shade of blue as Steven was now fully naked and had a massive twitching erection.
>Lapis weakly said "S-Steven..."
>Steven turned to face her and Lapis gasped as Steven was making the most lewd face at her his face was red and steamy he was taking long low breaths sweat was dripping down his face he had a big lewd smile on his face and his big water eyes were now glazed over with heart symbols on his pupils.
>Steven couldn't believe her eyes this pure sweet young gem was now acting like a perverted animal.
>Steven was also jerking his penis his dick was pretty big for a boy as young looking as him and was streaming precum as he jerked it letting out light moans as he did.
>BD was chuckling to herself as she saw the son of the leader of the Crystal gems degraded into a sex hungry perv of a boy.
>"I want to fuck so badly! I cant stop myself my head feels like it on fire!
>Lapis felt a tear go down her face "Steven..what have they done to you...."
>>
File: Stevey.jpg (75KB, 387x448px) Image search: [Google]
Stevey.jpg
75KB, 387x448px
>>6933424
>The quratz solders kept Lapis restrained while she watched as Steven was turned into a sex hungry deviant who only wanted to fuck and cum.
>Steven had come up to Lapis and was looking at her with pleading hungry eyes she could tell Steven wanted her.
>"your So pretty so beautiful I cant help myself around you..You make me so horny!
>Steven was jerking it even harder now.
>Lapis could only weakly say "S-steven..." as she felt such despair to what has happened to this precious boy that she cared for so deeply..
>BD said you heard what he wants...pin her down for him."
>Lapis was overpowered as the quarts solders brought her over to the soft bed like floor and shoved her to the ground both pinned er arms down and kept her in place as Steven came up to her.
>Lapis said "Please Steven don't do this."
>Steven brought his face up to hers and gave her a deep passionate kiss that was filled with love Lapis closed her eyes as Steven explored her mouth and there tongues danced.
>Steven pulled away and said "I love you Lapis I love you so much! I think about you so much but I could never express my feelings too you but now I need you so badly."
>BD was chuckling rather hard and said "That was unexpected..how sweet he really dose care about you Lapis.."
>Lapis said "No that drink you gave him is making him say and do things he would never do!
>BD said "The drug I gave him turned his mind to total lust he only desires to breed but everything he just said right there...that was from the heart everything he said was the truth he really dose love you..."
>Lapis blushed hard as she felt like crying Steven loved her but that love had been perverted and twisted she couldn't bare this she just wanted her normal Steven back...
>Steven then opened her Lapis legs revealing her wet pussy she didn't want to have her vagina out but the collar forced her body like this.
>Steven said through panting "I need you Laps! I cant stop myself I have to fuck you!
>>
File: 1482544490827.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482544490827.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>6933434
>Steven slid his big cock into Lapis pussy Lapis throw her head back as the rush of pleasure overtook her while Steven moaned out like a wild animal "Your so tight Lapis!
>Lapis moaned out "Ohh too big your too big!
>Steven then begun to move his hips thrusting slowly in and out of Lapis "It feel like my penis is melting! I love it so much!
>Lapis moaned out as Steven trusted in and out of her wet cunt.
>BD was looking from her throne smiling while lightly rubbing her pussy under her robe while her Pearl blushed trying not to look at the perverted display in front of her.
>Steven was picking up speed fucking Lapis harder and faster his dick was touching the opening to her womb from how hard he was pushing in.
>Both gems were moaning like crazy they couldn't say anything even if they wanted to do they were both lost in pleasure.
>It didn't take too long till Steven felt his balls rise and a great feeling overtake him.
>Steven said with what little intelligence he had left "I'm going to CUM!
>Steven then trusted deep into Lapis pussy his dick all the way into her womb now making Lapis moan out in pleasure as she came over and over again.
>Steven then shot a massive stream of cum deep into Lapis womb both gems moaned out a long low moan of pure pleasure before stooping.
>Steven slid out of Lapis his dick squirting a few squirts of cum before he was satisfied.
>Both gems lied there panting and covered in sweat.
>BD came over and keeled down looking at both gems "Perfect this is just what us gems have been looking for."
>Lapis looked at the smug diamond and said with her low energy and low breath. "Why...why did you do this to us? why Steven?
>BD said "Its simple really we need more gems and what other better way is there then to create hybrids."
>Lapis didn't understand.
>BD said "You should be happy Lapis you now carry his child with in you who will be born and will grow up to become a perfect hybrid gem for us to command."
>>
File: iE3Cv0CF_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iE3Cv0CF_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>6933445
>Lapis finally understood what this perverted Diamonds plan truly was she wanted to use Steven as a breeder having him have sex with gems and creating more hybrid babies who will grow up into gem solders the plan was perfect >Steven was a hybrid so unlike his mother no one had to die to create a new hybrid so Steven can breed like a rabbit and the gem population will only grow.
>Plus seeing how Steven as already so powerful at 14 imagine what other hybrids can do with the right training and guidance.
>Lapis said "No thats wrong you cant do this to us!
>BD smiled oh but I can... and in 10 to 15 years the gem empire will be more powerful then ever filled with powerful hybrids under are command."
>Steven had gotten up and it seemned like after his quick rest he was ready to go again he wanted more sex!
>BD smiled "Perfect now that the chemicals in his drink have taken full affect Steven is now nothing but a breeder wanting only to fuck and reproduce."
>Lapis said "No please Steven! tell me your ok this is not you..."
>BD said "Its too late he is now lost to a sea of pleasure the old Steven you knew is gone he belongs to us now."
>Steven came over to Lapis smiling lewdly as he guided his cock to Lapis pussy.
>BD said "So ready for round two?
>Lapis let out a scream of despair and pleasure as Steven slid his dick right back into her pussy again.
>>
File: 1474331678938.png (244KB, 737x920px) Image search: [Google]
1474331678938.png
244KB, 737x920px
To all the "kys" posters
I've been thinking, you know what would be nice?
Taking the jackson 5 song "ABC" and rewriting it to "KYS". Just to break the mold, you know. Get creative, have fun!
>>
File: 1482227798477.gif (176KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1482227798477.gif
176KB, 312x322px
>>6933460
>Years have passed since both Lapis and Steven were turned into breeders and homeworld has never been stronger.
>Thanks to the many new hybrids that were born homewrold grew in numbers and power as the hybrids proved to be just as strong if not stronger then there gem sisters.
>As for Steven and Lapis they stayed in BDs court to be used as BD saw fit.
>BD herself enjoyed watching the lewd acts Steven did with the many gems offering themselves to him and she even joined in on the fun trying to get pregnant herself to create a diamond hybrid.
>Steven himself was now nothing but a sex hungry animal all he did everyday was fuck that's all his world was now he was lost to the pleasure and would never be the same boy he once was ever again.
>As for Lapis while at first she hated it it didn't take long till her will broke and she became nothing but a dirty breeder sow for Steven to fuck and impregnate. She loved Steven but most of all she loved to fuck and was hungry for it all the time.
>She was already pregnant with her 8th or maybe 9th baby or maybe more as no one was keeping count.
>Steven would keep impregnating gems for the rest of his life and being immortal he would always stay a cute young kid with the horniness and sex drive or a drugged up sex deprived teen.
>And Lapis would always be a mind broken slut to be impregnated over and over again.
>Homeworld would soon rule the universe with its ever expanding army of gems and hybrids and nothing could stop them all thanks to Steven Universe...
>>
My Log Date zine shipped today
>>
File: tumblr_nvrpywO1gO1qgvk5io1_1280.jpg (266KB, 734x946px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvrpywO1gO1qgvk5io1_1280.jpg
266KB, 734x946px
>>6933468
>posters
>s
>Poster being useful ever
Get out.
>>
>>6933580
Zebra stripes
>>
>>6933580
Kill yourself
>>
>>6933604
That's not a color.
>>
File: 1476732546349.png (309KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476732546349.png
309KB, 1050x900px
>>6933568
Oh come on, I'm sure there is some positive and joyful in all of us. Something that wants to make nice things.
>>
File: Wow you must be such a rebel.png (44KB, 360x245px) Image search: [Google]
Wow you must be such a rebel.png
44KB, 360x245px
>>6933626
Knock yourself out with that optimistic viewpoint in everyone but that's not how the world works.
>>
File: lp.png (115KB, 751x784px) Image search: [Google]
lp.png
115KB, 751x784px
Hey look! It's a Lapis Lazuli and an Era 2 Peridot in the same image!
>>
>>
File: tumblr_oiupsrjeUS1vmt7cco1_1280.jpg (239KB, 1280x1726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiupsrjeUS1vmt7cco1_1280.jpg
239KB, 1280x1726px
IT'S
>>
>>6933688
>>
>>6933742
WHERE'S the DICKE
>>
>>6933688
cute
>>
File: 1478394711845.png (752KB, 1136x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1478394711845.png
752KB, 1136x1504px
>>6933672
I admit there are people that have been in a way "broken beyond repair" in that regard. But honestly I think most people are more jaded than really unwilling to do things to make others happy, or create things for the sake of creating. We're a playful species, and social. They are defining human characteristics.
>>
File: 1469809552657.png (151KB, 746x523px) Image search: [Google]
1469809552657.png
151KB, 746x523px
>>6933769
Humans are meant for destruction.
Without the proper guidance or knowledge they'll fall into the abyss of chaos.
>>
File: show me.jpg (285KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
show me.jpg
285KB, 1024x750px
So, what's up faggots. Red pill me on this show. Know fuck all about it just stumbled on the /sug/ sim on youtube. You fuckers are insane. Share the madness........
>>
>>6933827
We're just shitposters like every other general.
>>
File: 1482348084987.png (3MB, 1701x2233px) Image search: [Google]
1482348084987.png
3MB, 1701x2233px
>>6933827
A fat retard named jasper is going to have sex with her fat pink mom soon.
>>
File: 1428313617256.jpg (599KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1428313617256.jpg
599KB, 1280x1714px
>>6933827
Pearl a shit.
>>
File: 1479115593840.png (134KB, 579x589px) Image search: [Google]
1479115593840.png
134KB, 579x589px
>>6933787
I'd never argue that humans require functioning social structures to develop healthily, and on a Scale from John Locke to Thomas Hobbes I'd consider my views closer to the Hobbes school of thought, but I would strictly separate the dynamics of many people from the workings of the average individual. Considering a large unsupervised group of people destructive can be consistent with a positive outlook on the human nature.
>>
File: XmasKnife.jpg (960KB, 4250x2390px) Image search: [Google]
XmasKnife.jpg
960KB, 4250x2390px
>>6933855
>>6933899
>>6933929
Come on seriously, break it down for me. What makes this so addictive? Pic unrelated. Just a nice knife I got for Christmas. Handmade. Very expensive.
>>
File: 1478092780542.png (155KB, 659x740px) Image search: [Google]
1478092780542.png
155KB, 659x740px
>>6933949
argue against the fact that*
forgetting the negation there was pretty dumb, sorry.
>>
>>6933964
Not kidding, it's just another show people like.
It became a meme due to the kinda dangerous hatebase and tumblr bringing it's name down because they believe they own the show.
It's honestly just another show with a weird rep.
>>
File: debugging legacy FORTRAN.png (135KB, 377x393px) Image search: [Google]
debugging legacy FORTRAN.png
135KB, 377x393px
>>6933964
you must first formulate the right question.
Are you asking for a synopsis, an intent behind the show, a general feel?
>>
>>6933827
LESBIAN SPACE ROCKS
ONE HAD A HUMAN CHILD WITH A GUY WHO LIVES IN A VAN AND RUNS A CARWASH
GEM SACRIFICED BODY TO PRODUCE STEPHAN
STEPAHN ISHALF GEMN M,
SPACE
GENOCIDAL GEM EMPIRE
REBELS
FUSION
FREAKS
PISS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUBHWCVJU VHGIYG UIBJ
>>
>>6933827
I don't recommend it.
You have to sit through 24 episodes of filler before it gets good.
Even after it gets good, it's still mostly filler. It used to be good filler, but now no.
My favorite part about Steven Universe is waiting months for new episodes, and then having the new episodes just be a shitty filler episode focusing on characters we don't care about.
I've been talking a lot about filler, so let's talk about the main draw of this show. The characters.
Steven Universe has a talent for making you get drawn into characters and care about them, only to pull the rug out from under you and make them shit. The only character who isn't shit right now is dead, and there's no doubt in my mind that she's gonna get turned back into shit as soon as they bring her back to life.
The fandom is even worse. Here on /sug/, we have ship wars and hate anyone with an even slightly different opinion. On Tumblr, Steven Universe fans try to make each other commit suicide.
Overall, I love this show, but I'd recommend avoiding it so you don't get sucked into the endless cycle of hope and disappointment.
>>
File: stroud vs grylls.jpg (186KB, 1599x1335px) Image search: [Google]
stroud vs grylls.jpg
186KB, 1599x1335px
Wow... I feel like I walked into an autism ward in an underfunded sanitarium run by a sadistic alcoholic doctor who likes to dissect the inmates and fuck their intestines while wearing women's under wear with a trumpet stuck up his ass. Once again, pic unrelated.
>>
>>6934089
No one cares attention whore.
>>
File: 1482192239899.png (202KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482192239899.png
202KB, 500x550px
>>6934089
what a.. colorful comparison
>>
>>6933964
>>6933827
It's an overrated cartoon that's crazy popular on Tumblr, gets a lot of attention and praise for being progressive, and has a ton of porn fanart because 90% of the characters are lesbians.

Really the writing hasn't been that great recently but it's better than most western-cartoons and season one is less frustrating to watch than everything else that comes after it. The season one finale is still the best part of the entire series.

There's kinda sorta an overarching story but there's also a lot of pointless filler and things tend to return to status quo after arcs end. A new one should be starting on January 30th and a lot of us are hoping things are going to start picking up again from there.
>>
>>6934137
>Overrated
It seems more like that underground kind of popular.
It's not really talked about (outside of said tumblrinas trying to claim ownership site and /co/) that often.
>>
>>6934112
Young Amethyst is the perfect daughterfu
>>
>>6934234
I'd adopt her with her big sis young pearl
>>
>>6934170
Basically most of us like the show but are bothered by its self squandered potential
>>
>>6933827
It's a faggy-ass fantasy slice-of-life show about some fat magical kid. Sometimes it turns into a melodrama, and sometimes into a space opera. The slice-of-life used to be about magical shenanigans but now it mostly focuses on the kid's boring human friends that no one cares about. Fair warning, it's also a musical, but fuck man, it's a show for kids. The background music and art are great, the writing varies wildly in quality, and the animation is mostly shit. Tumblr likes it because some of the characters are gay and because the tone is feminine as fuck, /sug/ likes it because of waifus and because every ten episodes we get a small piece of backstory that makes people really excited for some reason. Back in season 1 it was one of my favorite cartoons, but you'll almost certainly regret trying to get into it, so don't.
>>
>>6934368
Imagine being the Father of the crystal gems.

>Anon is the gems dad.
>Amethyst is the wild child who won't sit still and throws tantrums like it's going out of style
>Pearl is the shy princess who enjoys ballet and makes Anon go with her when she uses her pouty face.
>The twins are the "gifted" children who stay together the most, becomes Garnet in their teenage years just to defy your authority. Still a daddies girl.

>The household grows to seven daughters after shenanigans

>You get to watch them grow up and grow old with pride.
>>
Oh great, now Carrie Fischer's mom is dead too. 2016 just got a triple kill
>>
File: opal_by_forsythiaflowers-d99au5o.png (730KB, 1172x1656px) Image search: [Google]
opal_by_forsythiaflowers-d99au5o.png
730KB, 1172x1656px
>>6934562
I think after raising 7 teenage girls I'd look like 207 years old at the age of 60
>>
File: IMG_0970.png (1MB, 1000x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.png
1MB, 1000x685px
lapiven
>>
>>6934562
That blue child is mine.
>>
File: 1452199518226.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452199518226.gif
3MB, 600x338px
https://youtu.be/lHsPQMHkI7o
>>
>>6934615
Triple?
>>
>>6934623
I can imagine the strain.

>You gotta break up the fights between Amy and Pearl, you try to ban gem weapons in the house but they do it anyway.

>You gotta confront your new daughter "Garnet" "This is who we are dad! This is us!" Cue episode where Garnet leaves the house and then something happens, causing them to get teary eyed and say she is sorry

>Get three new bundles of joy in Peridot, Jasper, and Lapis
>Story where they try to go to school and destroy it

>the "dad tries to get a mom for the kids" episode
>>
>>6934670
Don't you dare touch our baby like that.

All of daughters need love. And we don't play favorites.
>>
>>6934697
>Peridot is constantly sitting in the corner, and is prone to autistic tantrums whenever someone takes her things.
>Lapis has a crush on a boy at school. She invites the boy's girlfriend over for a slumber party and tries to drown her in her sleep.
>You can't leave Jasper alone with the family dog.
>>
>>6934562
The gems are already a perfect family though

>Garnet is the stable husband/godfather
>Pearl is the unhappily married wife/godmother who was in love with Rose
>Amethyst is Pearl's adopted sister who was mostly raised by her and Rose back when the two were together
>Steven is the Godson
>Lapis is Steven's old babysitter who escaped an abusive household
>Peridot is the autistic baby sister
>Jasper is Amethyst's homeless bio sister who attacks people and fucks her pitbulls
>Ruby and Sapphire are the kooky senile grandparents
>The Ruby Squad are Ruby's (slightly) younger brothers who are also senile (Navy is a wrinkly old queen)
>Bismuth is the crazy aunt who did time in the state penitentiary

>>6934687
the lady who discovered dark matter also died the same day as carrie
>>
Wow this place makes me want to killing myself
>>
File: literally a doll.png (162KB, 997x865px) Image search: [Google]
literally a doll.png
162KB, 997x865px
>>6934750
This one is mine now.
>>
>>6934773
hold off for 3 more days. 2016 might do it for you
>>
>>6934775
This ain't no divorce dammit.

You ain't getting our child.

Sapphire is gonna get on the honor roll and become a doctor dammit.
>>
>>6934786
Here's to hoping
>>
File: nononononon.gif (1MB, 140x300px) Image search: [Google]
nononononon.gif
1MB, 140x300px
>>6934809
She's no longer your child.
>>
>>6934770
>unhappily married pearl

Does that mean Garnet neglects her needs? Do they need marriage counseling?
>>
File: tumblr_np5yig0LHk1tpn9o2o1_500.gif (988KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np5yig0LHk1tpn9o2o1_500.gif
988KB, 500x228px
>>6934697
>>>the "dad tries to get a mom for the kids" episode
this kills the anon
I seriously hope I would get to be at least somewhat genre-savvy in such a scenario.
>>
File: 8189df2ef0d3346ec87e5be573631207.png (261KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
8189df2ef0d3346ec87e5be573631207.png
261KB, 1280x1009px
>>6934842
>>
File: image.png (424KB, 906x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
424KB, 906x564px
is this a place for memes
>>
>>6934927
A reminder that the wendy's jr bacons are the shit and if you don't like it then what is wrong with you
>>
>>6934848
No, pearl is unhappy because because she loved rose. Garnet understands and gives her space. She's completely asexual and sees Pearl as a close friend she just happens to be legally married to. It was more of a marriage of convenience to give Amethyst and later Steven and Peridot a stable household
>>
File: SPA-Steven Universe 1.png (2MB, 4055x5000px) Image search: [Google]
SPA-Steven Universe 1.png
2MB, 4055x5000px
It's coloring time, /sug/!

Pick a color using this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=color+picker

and reply with it's hex value, and a piece of a character you wanna color it with (Peri's hair, Garnet's skin, Pearl's star, etc.). Dubs can choose 2 colors and pieces, trips can choose 3, and so forth. Dubs and higher can also override previous color choices.
>>
>>6934989
#6542f4
rgb(101, 66, 244)
Jaspers Skin
>>
>>6934960
That was well written.

What does that make sardonyx? The illusion of a happy couple? Or is it like something that the kids get when they are very good?
>>
>>6934989
#4286f4
Lapis' skin
>>
>>6934989
#71c692
Stevens skin
>>
>>6934989
#4286f4
rgb(66, 134, 244)
Sapphire's hair
>>
>>6934989
#a84a9e
Jasper's hair
>>
>>6934927
Yes
>>
>>6934989
#f6ff00
Lapis hair
>>
>>6934989
#ffffff
Garnet's skin
>>
>>6934989
20ffb8
Lapis' dress
>>
>>6934989
#965c3f
Peridot's skin
>>
>>6934989
Pearl's skin
>>
>>6934989
4286f4

Jasper's stripes
>>
>>6934989
#ff87c3
Jasper's pants
>>
>>6934989
#memesu
Background
>>
>>6934989
00ff00
Pearls Pearl
>>
>>6934989
#ade268
Garnet's pants
>>
>>6934989
#e0a182
Lapis's skin
>>
>>6935013
Sardonyx is Garnet's hollywood sister who would do cocaine with Pearl to Garnet's consternation

Opal is Pearl's and Amethyst's mom who was so forgetful it bordered on neglect, leaving Pearl to raise Amy

Sugilite is the psycho mom who abandoned Amethyst and Jasper

Smokey is Amethyst's more responsible friend
>>
>>6934989
#ed84da
Peridot's hair
>>
>>6934989
#f9f5b6
rgb(249, 245, 182)
Lapis's wings
>>
>>6934989
#ceb848
For the diamond on lapis' dress.
>>
>>6935223
Sugilite was probably the party girl who'd rather stay as a party girl. Even after getting kids.
>>
>>6935223
What about Rose?
Centipeetle?
The corrupted Jaspers?
>>
>>6934989
#3a2e11
rgb(58, 46, 17)
Jasper's diamond.
>>
>>6935296
Rose is the estranged godmother to them all
>>
>>6934989
#FFFFF2
Pearl's tights
>>
Dumb hotel wifi can't upload images

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.
>>
>>6935350
STOP
>>
>>6935296
Rose is Steven's mom and Pearl's old love, Centipeetle is the sick raccoon Steven tried to nurse back to health. Ocean and Biggs are Jasper's pitbulls that she fucks
>>
>>6935350
Here's one for you.
>>
>>6935368
Does Steven have a dad in this AU?
>>
File: 1480144133434.png (95KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480144133434.png
95KB, 850x1000px
I feel like Pearl could have easily corrupted over the whole Rose thing
Shes strong and I love her
>>
>>6935350
Kill yourself
>>
>>6934989
#3553a3
Peridot's gem.
>>
File: 1477609921961.png (139KB, 536x585px) Image search: [Google]
1477609921961.png
139KB, 536x585px
>>6935406
>>
>>6934989
Can we get an in-progress pic of everything so far so we know what's left?
>>
>>6933827
It's not quite mainstream; the show is hard to enjoy as a casual fan. Either you follow it intently or you don't. Considered tumblr as fuck but it's not something you notice because those themes aren't really brought to the forefront.

The genre is influenced by sci-fi, fantasy, and anime. If you like it, it'll probably be because you think the characters are cute or you enjoy the suspenseful, linear lore reveals. Give it a go if you like, but it's really important to avoid spoilers if you feel you might pick up the whole thing
>>
File: 1480144566917.png (600KB, 1280x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1480144566917.png
600KB, 1280x1555px
>>6935431
>>
File: tumblr_oatxidI5lZ1ulv86uo1_1280.png (202KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oatxidI5lZ1ulv86uo1_1280.png
202KB, 640x480px
I love Lapis.
>>
Andy is the sensible traditional that takes Steven flying
>>
File: smol lap loves you.png (5KB, 89x49px) Image search: [Google]
smol lap loves you.png
5KB, 89x49px
>>6935487
>>
>>6935496
And yet he is forgotten after 1 episode.
Good riddance, we don't need more /pol/ discussion.
>>
>>6933964
First of all there's always high expectations because of the immense amount of respect given to the show's creator. Even if the plot is at a low point we know Sugar will come through and bring us one or more of: cute characters, emotional moments, and hints/facts about Gem history/civilization. We're always looking for the next piece of lore or call to adventure
>>
>Rose Quartz was a one of a kind gem, made to shatter other gems (Other Rebellions )
>She was the most effective gem at it as well, shattering hundreths if not thousands of gems.
>Rebellion, Corruption Song, Steven all happen.
>Steven feels a connection with his gem one day, but he has these constant thoughts of shattering the CG.
>Thrt never seem to go away, always at the back of his mind the voice of Rose telling him to shatter his friends and family.
>Jasper returns and starts to hurt Lapis (Somehow)
>Steven's gem seemingly takes over his body and sadistically shatters Jasper infront of the gems. Naturally they are shocked.
>Steven returns to normal dazed and confused. He sees the shattered gem shards by his feet and the crystal gems looking at him but he is unsure why.
>The thoughts of shattering his famuly never elave him, they get worse and worse as time goes buy. He starts to have dreams about it.
>>
File: 1459202507926.png (552KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1459202507926.png
552KB, 1280x850px
What do you want to see in the next bomb?
>>
>>6935400
Still Greg, but Garnet and Pearl took in Steven from the start rather than waiting until he was 8ish. Garnet has a stable job and a nice house and so she could support Steven, and Pearl is more versed in baby stuff than greg is having taken care of Amethyst since she was still in pull-ups. Garnet made sure Greg lived with them for a while but he moved out so Steven wouldn't see him fighting with Pearl all the time
>>
>>6935509
I said traditional not alt-right
>>
alternative, improved meanings of KYS:

kisses you softly
keep your smile
know your shit
kidding yourself
knock-up your slut
knits you a sweater
>>
>>6935537
I would think that he'd had a divorce
>>
File: 1481851055315.jpg (13KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
1481851055315.jpg
13KB, 236x292px
>>6935470
>>
File: youwereexpectinggenitalia.jpg (863KB, 2625x2901px) Image search: [Google]
youwereexpectinggenitalia.jpg
863KB, 2625x2901px
>>6935561
kys
>>
>>6935597
I will keep my smile
>>
File: sug colors 1.png (2MB, 4055x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sug colors 1.png
2MB, 4055x5000px
>>6935441
Here ya go!

Guys, don't forget about tiny parts like eye color, specific parts of gems (like with Amy and Jasper), and soft split clothing (Garnet's chest and pants come to mind). @anon who replied with a color for Garnet's pants, which half?
>>
File: Mothman-Cathy-Wilkins.jpg (37KB, 680x675px) Image search: [Google]
Mothman-Cathy-Wilkins.jpg
37KB, 680x675px
Do you think the Earth in SU has Cryptids?
Or like any Crypids in its own universe that aren't in ours?
>>
File: 1475024640483.png (109KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1475024640483.png
109KB, 500x504px
>>6935561
examples:
"> want you to kys
>your grandma sent you a package, she kys
>you look sad, what can I do so you kys?
> want to kys
>*kys*
>you've been married with her for half a decade, it's time for you to KYS
>dude you were supposed to read that manual weeks ago how come you still don't kys
>>
File: 1475025232076.png (72KB, 509x510px) Image search: [Google]
1475025232076.png
72KB, 509x510px
>>6935597
what a sweet thing to say anon
>>
>>6935649
F00000
Ruby skin
>>
File: piss_by_02dia-d93wtjh.png (453KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
piss_by_02dia-d93wtjh.png
453KB, 1000x1000px
>Lapis is now your daughter.

How do you raise her?
>>
>>6935701
incest
>>
File: tumblr_o1a5tajcvN1qh0pg6o1_250.gif (12KB, 219x227px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1a5tajcvN1qh0pg6o1_250.gif
12KB, 219x227px
>>6935527
I want more of the diamonds and their pearls
>>
Hey /trash/, Sketch here
Doing requests
May or may not color them
Prefer no nfsw
>>
>>6935701
I send her to her actual mother blue diamond in exchange for Sapphire.
>>
File: 1478309646580.png (96KB, 270x391px) Image search: [Google]
1478309646580.png
96KB, 270x391px
Your waifu is adorable.
>>
>>6935715
Some Sapphire and Pearl
>>
>>6935715
Steven hugging Rose. Thank you.
>>
>>6935509
Andy isn't alt-right, he's old-right. He doesn't post pepes and he tries to rein in his racism and catch up with the times though it still leaks out when he gets drunk and he draws the line at illegal aliens. He thinks libertarians are well-meaning screw-ups who need to be set straight on how to behave like responsible adults instead of playing video games and smoking mara-jew-ana

>>6935657
I imagine gem monsters inspired a lot of cryptid myths. Hell, I'm honestly 99% certain Ronaldo ended up becoming a conspiracy theorist because he started researching cryptids after he watched a gem monster kill his mom in his own home
>>
>>6935649
#3fff00
Background
>>
File: 1473270179999.png (454KB, 668x445px) Image search: [Google]
1473270179999.png
454KB, 668x445px
>>6935715
>no nsfw
is no nsfw = sfw or is there some fancy algebra going on?
>>
>>6934989
>>6935649

Seeing as there's too many parts to color, you guys can disregard the need for dubs or higher to request multiple colors. Go wild!
>>
>>6935760
I don't like drawing lewds or nsfw because I'm a bad artist
>>
File: tumblr_ohd443Krhd1sd1xkuo1_1280.gif (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohd443Krhd1sd1xkuo1_1280.gif
82KB, 600x800px
>>6935781
learning anatomy is a shitshow, I feel you. Not much of an artist myself but I dabbled.
>>
>>6935561
kill yoursadness
>>
>>6935701
Memes lots of memes
>>
>>6935805
oooh, that's a good one!
>>
>>6935760
the complement of SFW is equal to the union of NSFW and NSFL, so no NSFW is the union of SFW and NSFL
>>
>>6935804
It's not that I can't draw anatomy, it's that I lack a lot of polish
I see how smooth other people make their stuff and it just hurts
>>
>>6935715
Lapis hugging Peridot and Steven.
>>
>>6935649
Looks like nobody cares about Amethyst.

#ff0000
rgb(255, 0, 0)
Amethyst's hair

#00ff00
rgb(0, 255, 0)
Amethyst's skin

#0000ff
rgb(0, 0, 255)
Amethyst's pants

#ff0000
rgb(255, 0, 0)
Amethyst's shirt

#00ff00
rgb(0, 255, 0)
Amethyst's boots

#0000ff
rgb(0, 0, 255)
Amethyst's gem
>>
>>6935760
>>6935836

wait, shit, my math was wrong there. I forgot to consider the intersection of NSFW and NSFL that needs to subtracted

god, is it that obvious I haven't used set theory since sophomore year
>>
File: 1473878259519.png (332KB, 947x949px) Image search: [Google]
1473878259519.png
332KB, 947x949px
>>6935836
that makes sense. NSFL is a great set, how could I forget about that
>>
>>6935870
It's fine, you hardly ever have to use it past HS though
>>
>>6934989
F44242 - garnet's shades

6b721d -amethyst knee stars

6bad91 - jaspers irises
>>
>>6935870
It's fine man, it's like 4 am here and I sincerely would not have noticed tonight. But yeah you're right.
>>
>>6935885
No, I meant sophomore college. Where do you get set theory in high school? (honestly thought it's intuitive enough that we can teach it in elementary)
>>
Pearl a shit
>>
>>6935907
If you took AP Classes they cover it depending on the school
>>
>>6935939
which AP? I took calc and comp sci and didn't get set theory there
>>
>>6935711
Please don't fuck your daughter.
>>
>>6935870
shouldn't NSFL be a subset of NSFW making it irrelevant
>>
>>6935956
senior year statistics/probability for me
>>
>>6935956
Really?
I think we went over it in AP Calc, but that was senior year
>>
File: 1481441376499.jpg (105KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481441376499.jpg
105KB, 675x1200px
>>6935938
>>
>>
>>6935734
Ok, anything specific?
>>
File: tumblr_oaoenqGkX21up9fpqo1_1280.jpg (435KB, 996x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaoenqGkX21up9fpqo1_1280.jpg
435KB, 996x1280px
>>6935993
pearl is a cuck.
>>
Looks like all the STEMSfags from the other day are around. If any of the real physicists are around, can they explain something to me?

If you had an infinitely large screen set to #FFFFFF and had a black hole of sufficient volume in front of it, could you see the black hole, or would lensing just wrap the light around it?

>>6935971
Swarms of arthropods are NSFL but not NSFW

>>6935984
My calc just focused on calculus. Admittedly we were one of those really conversational small schools that always went on longwinded tangents
>>
File: tumblr_nzzpma1Hzz1uc9r0oo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1478px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzzpma1Hzz1uc9r0oo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1478px
>>6935998
Maybe a picture of what their possible fusion could be, or just them sitting together.
>>
File: sug colors 2.png (2MB, 4055x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sug colors 2.png
2MB, 4055x5000px
>>6935757
>>6935854
>>6935891

Added these (I'll make the background visible once the rest of the colors are in)
>>
>>6936051
I can do sitting together
This will be done in a few hours, so stick around for the next thread incase i don't get it done in this one
>>
File: 1466554939031.gif (390KB, 862x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1466554939031.gif
390KB, 862x1047px
>>
>>6936058
rgb(0, 0, 0)
Pearl's eyes.
>>
>>6936058
Peridot's lower leotard, same color as her skin
>>
File: 1471186872836.png (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471186872836.png
44KB, 720x720px
Who's the better artist? Lapis or Peridot?
>>
>>6936045
who the hell considers a bunch of bugs NSFL? anything worthy of being labelled NSFL is definitely not acceptable to have on your computer screen at work
>>
>>6936058
Garnets pants
#42f46b
>>
>>6936058
amethist is blanka
>>
>>6936131
Kill yourself
>>
>>6936058
#772f17
Jasper's Gem
>>
>>6936058
you missed one of rubys legs
>>
>>6936058
Peridots artificial fingers
>>
File: 1480398489937.jpg (60KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480398489937.jpg
60KB, 600x900px
>>6935715
Lars holding a gun?
>>
>>6936058
#bf78b8
Jasper's boots
>>
>>6934989
774f31- Sapphire's dress

Ebf442- Peridot's Lemon Hancers
>>
>>6936058
All of Pearl's clothes and hair
>>
>>6936140
it depends, and honestly the grouping isn't arthropods so much as "creepy crawlies"

overgrown basket stars qualify, as do those worms that create those white digestive veins. Mother spiders being crushed count since it really disturbs people to see a whole flood of baby spiders pop out.

You do realize how common bug phobias are, right?
>>
>>6936168
What about that post is lapidot?
>>
/sug/ I just had a thought: How do people with no arms drink?
>>
>>6936288
With their mouths.
>>
File: CsjjQwIUMAAQikL.jpg (55KB, 702x978px) Image search: [Google]
CsjjQwIUMAAQikL.jpg
55KB, 702x978px
why is she so fucking perfect
>>
>>6936305
Because you're delusional
>>
>>6936305
Because you have shit taste.
>>
>>6936305
her imperfect traits make her a character you can enjoy
>>
>>6936058
Do we have an update
>>
I want these three to hang out.
>>
File: help me up.png (350KB, 1234x982px) Image search: [Google]
help me up.png
350KB, 1234x982px
>>
>>
File: sug colors 3.png (2MB, 4055x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sug colors 3.png
2MB, 4055x5000px
>>6936359
Here. Lapis resembles Smurfette, Amethyst looks like Blanka, Steven is a mini Hulk, and Jasper kinda reminds me of that one girl from Undertale. Pearl is also 100% black.
>>
>>6936462
#09420e
Steven's hair
>>
>>6936462
dammit anon, that's the wrong part of Peridot's leotard. I mean the crotch area
>>
>>6936462
Kek, this is great, you got any more after this one?
>>
>>6936520
I could try going for screenshots from the show that have lots of characters, or if there's any other vectors online (like, say, one of the 2016 SDCC poster), those can be done too.
>>
File: tumblr_ob0qonqqjv1vxk3b5o1_1280.jpg (315KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob0qonqqjv1vxk3b5o1_1280.jpg
315KB, 1280x960px
>>6936575
Probably the only other group vector you'll find lad, there is not a shot where all the gems are in one scene, i promise you, they may have big group pictures but you won't see a lot with ALL of them in it, including jasper.
>>
>>6936634
this one would be perfect
>>
>>6936462
Pearl's eye whites and mouth
Steven's star
>>
>>6936462
#8c6321
Steven's pants
>>
File: 1465033250923.png (1MB, 1001x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465033250923.png
1MB, 1001x1280px
I want gems to kiss.
>>
>>6936462
#A2A2A2
Garnets hair
>>
/sug/ let me tell you a story I have emotional asthma and I have an asthma attack ever time I start to cry and I've gotten very good at suppressing my sadness but now a days I no longer feel sadness as extreme as I once did.
>>
>>6936987
I also have a story, my twin brother when he was 6 wanted to get pregnant, and a scout in his scout troop wanted to be brittany spears.
>>
Remember anons if you see a beginner artist... CRUSH EVERY LAST OUNCE OF PRIDE THEY HAVE FOR THEIR ART!! If they stop drawing then your mission is complete, they are not worthy of drawing because everyone knows that you fall out of the womb a good artist.
>>
File: sug colors 4.png (2MB, 4055x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sug colors 4.png
2MB, 4055x5000px
Missing the following

Steven: Shirt, sandals
Garnet: Hair, Shoulder pads, and chest (which has 4 sections)
Ruby: Hair, headband, clothes
Sapphire: Skin, shoulder pads, gloves, dress flap thing, and top of dress
Peridot: Top half of face, diamonds, top (which has two sections), legs, dark part of limb enhancers, and shiny part of gem
Jasper: Boot tips, and top (which has 2 sections)
>>
File: smol lap.png (14KB, 148x104px) Image search: [Google]
smol lap.png
14KB, 148x104px
>>6937012
>>
>>6937025
why did they do this to pearl
>>
>>6937026
THAT IS SHIT!!! YOU ARE NOT WORTY OF ART, HOW DARE YOU BEFUDDLE MY EYES WITH THIS GARBAGE?!?!
>>
File: WHY ARE WE YELLING.png (45KB, 474x422px) Image search: [Google]
WHY ARE WE YELLING.png
45KB, 474x422px
>>6937055
>>
>>6937042
big improvement desu
>>
this dotted line shit is the new (you) and its ass
>>
>>6937119
I WANT MY (YOU)S BACK YOU FUCKING JAP CUNT
>>
File: 1437368655245.png (750KB, 1350x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1437368655245.png
750KB, 1350x1500px
Yandere Lapis when?
>>
>>6937212
kill yourself
>>
quick question /sug/ which one is funnier?

>Finally, and most importantly, Eve was to remain in her tent for then entire hours of operation, barring any alleviating circumstances such as a fire or viral halitosis outbreak.
>Finally, and most importantly, Eve was to remain in her tent for then entire hours of operation, barring any alleviating circumstances such as a fire or sharknado.
>Finally, and most importantly, Eve was to remain in her tent for then entire hours of operation, barring any alleviating circumstances such as a fire or buffalo infestation.
>Finally, and most importantly, Eve was to remain in her tent for then entire hours of operation, barring any alleviating circumstances such as a fire or what was colorfully referred to as a "snake parade".

>>6937042
they've inverted her. Pearl's element of choice is light, and they've made her a living shadow

>>6937173
>>6937119
add this to your custom css and turn it on

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content:" (me)";
}
>>
>>6937119
Hiro probably thought the (you) meme was getting out of hand, kind of like f-a-m.
>>
>>6937025
rgb(0, 0, 0)
The light reflecting off of Pearl's gem.
>>
>>6937078
IM YELLING BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL DRAWING AFTER I SAID YOUR SHIIIIIIIT!!!!! PUT DOWN THE PEN, YOU ARE NOT AT THE DRAWING LEVEL OF MICHELANGELO THEREFORE YOU SHOULD KYSI!!
>>
>>6937025
Ruby all left
#3fff00
>>
>>6937227
No.
>>
>>6937025
Ff006a for Jasper's collar
>>
>>6937042
I did most of it
>>
File: tiny.png (5KB, 93x50px) Image search: [Google]
tiny.png
5KB, 93x50px
>>6937247
commissions are open btw
>>
>>6937212
As soon as Lapis sees Pearl hug Steven.
>>
>>6937293
so cruel
>>
>>6937305
Oh shit, what's your paypal?
>>
File: tumblr_o9vn30CYis1v9tbb1o1_1280.jpg (142KB, 865x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9vn30CYis1v9tbb1o1_1280.jpg
142KB, 865x1280px
I want to play video games with Peridot and Lapis.
>>
>>6937305
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU?!?!?????????? WHERES MUMMIE I NEE MY TENDIES!!!!!
>>
>>6937346
kill yourself
>>
>>6937346
I want Lapis to rape Sapphire.
>>
File: tumblr_o9haapGC6C1vyp7ofo1_1280.jpg (102KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9haapGC6C1vyp7ofo1_1280.jpg
102KB, 736x981px
>>6937370
No.
>>
>>6937338
whoa are you serious (i cant get doxxed like that can i)
>>
>>6937249
by all left, you mean everything that's left for her, or just her left side? cause i'm only splitting things by the lineart.
>>
>>6937305
A smol meme gem
>>
>>6937393
Kill yourself so you can be that much closer to your shitty dead ship
>>
File: C0eRLsIXUAAssoH.jpg (205KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
C0eRLsIXUAAssoH.jpg
205KB, 1200x1014px
Becky is hecky cool!!!!!!
>>
>>6937443
No.
>>
>>6937444
*ugly
>>
>>6937443
Why?
>>
>>6937444
reminder that becky is singlehandedly responsible for the bosnian genocide
>>
>>6937443
Why don't you?
>>
File: 8QsNhWTT.jpg (3MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
8QsNhWTT.jpg
3MB, 5344x3006px
>>6937474
>>6937486
It is Hanukah right now, can you please be nice to Becky for once? She deserves love and kindness, not bullying.
>>
>>6937229
bumping. I need to know right now

>>6937393
anon, ignore him. Your ship is canon he's just mad

>>6937526
that gleam in alex hirsch's eye is somehow really creepy. It reminds me of Bill
>>
>>6937552
>Your ship is canon
Only a retarded fucking lapidirt would believe that. Kill yourself
>>
File: smol ame.png (7KB, 75x74px) Image search: [Google]
smol ame.png
7KB, 75x74px
>>
>>6937576
Are people still into Lapidot after Zuke confirmed that it's dead? Why?
>>
REMINDER THAT TOMATO PIE IS AN UGLY WHORE WHO DRAWS TERRIBLY!!
>>
>>6937576
why are you so angry about romantic pairings in a cartoon aimed at 8-year-olds
>>
>>6937595
Why are you so autistic and retarded about romantic pairings in a cartoon aimed at 8-year-olds?
>>
>>6937595
Because he has autism little billy.
>>
>>6937229
fire is too similar to the candidates in terms of danger level, there should be a contrast with one really dangerous thing and one really silly thing. like "fire or rampant puppies" or "travelling salesmen or sharknado"

anyway, buffalo is the funniest word. but make it "for all hours of operation," and I think you want extenuating not alleviating
>>
>>6937593
Fuck you too buddy.
>>
File: 1463815461251.png (174KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
1463815461251.png
174KB, 540x384px
>>6937593
I'm glad you're back Kim. I missed you
>>
>>6937617
I actually have autism and I'm not like that.

>>6937628
the first one maybe since halitosis just means bad breath
>>
>>6937592
People can ship non-canon ships.
>>
>>6937652
oh, I'm a native english speaker and didn't know. should I be embarrassed? if that's the case then yeah that one works well if people get it, but the "viral" makes it too wordy
>>
>>6937552
>implying lapidot isn't shit and dead and that anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't need to kill themselves
Kill yourself
>>
real question why do generals harass artists that draw for them
>>
>>6937709
I harass everybody, faggot.
>>
>>6937709
Trolls do it for the sexual thrills. It's a universal fact. If you ignore it and not talk or accknowledge it, it goes away faster.
>>
>>6937709
Kill yourself Zuke
>>
>>6937750
youre right but it goes way too far sometimes like doxxing is not fucking cool trying to legit get someone to kill themselves is not fucking cool
>>
>>6937641
No, if it was Kim it would be " TOMATOE PI IZ AN OOGLIE HORE HOO DRAZ TERIBLIE!!!!1!1!1!1!1!!1!!1!"
>>
File: lapidot.png (83KB, 1056x1631px) Image search: [Google]
lapidot.png
83KB, 1056x1631px
>>6937552
>anon, ignore him. Your ship is canon he's just mad
>>
>>6937777
Go back to fucking your loli asian waifu gf Zuke
>>
>>6937777
It's not cool to do it at all, quite harmful actually.
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (37KB, 599x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
37KB, 599x441px
>>6937777
Checked.
>>
>>6937709
That's what happens when angsty children find a place were actions have no consequences, shitposting and death threats.
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (45KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
45KB, 1000x800px
>>
>>
File: 1482448027290.png (63KB, 1208x532px) Image search: [Google]
1482448027290.png
63KB, 1208x532px
>>6937811
>>
File: tumblr_ocq1o3jQ051u1kgp9o1_1280.jpg (159KB, 1280x1781px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocq1o3jQ051u1kgp9o1_1280.jpg
159KB, 1280x1781px
>>
>>6937998
kill yourself
>>
File: 545545456.jpg (189KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
545545456.jpg
189KB, 1024x1365px
>>6938045
No.
>>
>>6937811
>>6937900
>someone cared enough to make these
The Internet truly is a place of wonderment where no level of autism is beyond reach.
>>
>>6938105
Yeah because those clearly had so much effort and skill put into them
>>
File: 1481261209173.gif (590KB, 680x641px) Image search: [Google]
1481261209173.gif
590KB, 680x641px
Sardonyx really is the best fusion from a broad perspective. Her only flaw is that she is a narcissist, and that's only because she knows she's the best fusion.
>>
suicide is not the answer but if one of you really go through with it could ya stream it
>>
>>6938173
>suicide is not the answer
faggot
>>
>>6936457
kek
>>
>>6938173
I don't want Zuke to stream her suicide until she streams herself pissing
>>
>>6938155
That's kind of the appeal. Someone with zero skill still felt strongly enough to make it. If the person had actual skill then it would make more sense for them to use any excuse to show off that skill.
>>
>>6938184
i nominate you to do it
>>
>>6938045
Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself.
>>
>>6938184
Indexer, are you off your meds?
>>
>>6938190
haha youre so funny... i love your.. lack of originality and need to flock to a group
>>
I want tomato pie and Indexer to fuck.
>>
>>6938192
Look dude I know you're trying really hard to weave a "lol cared enough to reply :^)"-type narrative into it but you do not need to feel strongly about something to make five-minute MS Paint shitposts
>>
>>6938252
How much did you have to drink tonight Zuke?
Be honest
>>
>>6938252
>>
>>6938095
Kill yourself the same way Lapis wants to kill herself every time she's being written by Zuke, by drinking a gallon of piss infused with ultra-concentrated bleach
>>
>>6938275
What? It's simple. I have no skill, therefore I do not draw unless I feel very passionately about something and don't have the money to actually pay someone to do it. Now look at someone like Scribble who has skill and draws so much that he takes countless requests. There is no passion involved with that.
>>
>>6938173
Suicide is always the answer.
>>
File: rosecucksjasper.png (94KB, 1776x922px) Image search: [Google]
rosecucksjasper.png
94KB, 1776x922px
>>6938192
Hey, thanks.
I usually just make these when I'm bored or get a request.
Sometimes, I pretend to be a real drawfag, but do a shitty picture in MS Paint with a mouse instead.
>>
>>6938298
ohohoho keep giving me that original content
>>
>>6938329
>>6938298
Since when is calling out an old joke bad?
>>
>>6938335
>I have no skill, therefore I do not draw unless I feel very passionately about something
Or maybe they're just trying to make a quick joke and the shitty quality is entirely a part of it
>>
>>6938275
Are you really that butthurt by a couple of shitty drawings Zuke? When will you upload your suicide video?
>>
>>6938339
Do what you love, baby.
>>
>>6938368
Are you retarded
>>
File: 1482450267323.png (45KB, 1208x545px) Image search: [Google]
1482450267323.png
45KB, 1208x545px
>>6938352
Give me more salt Zuke, I love it
>>
>>6938366
Yes, and I just explained the appeal of the shit quality.
>>
File: 1482690871256.jpg (481KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482690871256.jpg
481KB, 960x1280px
How many cheetos do you think you can eat in one sitting?
>>
>>6938391
so youve resulted to "salt" thats even older good job
>>
>>6938408
Like six
>>
>>6938352
If you want to stop getting harassed then maybe you should apologize for what you did.
>>
>>6938359
Since now motherfucker
>>
>>6938385
Are you autistic
>>
File: 1482463045334.png (44KB, 1283x545px) Image search: [Google]
1482463045334.png
44KB, 1283x545px
>>6938414
Do you do egg roleplay with Tang? I bet you love watching your loli girlfriend lay eggs for you.
>>
>>6938430
oh, my mistake
>>
>>6938429
zuke's enjoying tumblr rn
>>
>>6938408
I would shove one hundred cheetos in my butt for Jasper
>>
>>6938330
Lol.
>>
>>6938429
That's too hard for her, she has depression remember? It's easier for her to fap to lapidot porn and claim victim status.
>>
>>6938433
Please don't use that word. You may offend Indexer.
>>
>>6938450
oh /sug/ and your eggs ohohoho
>>
>>6938395
Except it clearly has nothing to do with passion and your previous posts are bogus
>>
File: 7690905689096.jpg (188KB, 803x705px) Image search: [Google]
7690905689096.jpg
188KB, 803x705px
I want lapidots to stop writing Lapis as the cool punk girl and write her as the awkward emotionally unstable emo nerd she is.
>>
>>6938480
Sorry
>>
File: life diaper.png (214KB, 540x442px) Image search: [Google]
life diaper.png
214KB, 540x442px
Who is more willing to agree to disagree, Zukefags or anti-Zukefags?
>>
>>6938482
You're not even concealing your identity anymore. Did you get bored of calling Rebecca bulimic and whiteknighting for yourself?
>>
>>6938508
a logical person who labels themselves as neither
>>
>>6938489
I want lapidotfags to kill themselves and put an end to all the cancer they spread into this general
>>
>>6938485
>the shit art style has appeal because I said so and not because of the reason you gave because reasons
Uh-hu.
>>
File: jasperfags.gif (2MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
jasperfags.gif
2MB, 550x400px
>>
>>6938489
Lapidot is a shitty self-insert ship so they won't ever do that.
>>
>>6938528
oh you see rebbeca was my lover and we had a little falling out unfortunately
>>
>show is about love
>people get into fights about who loves who

this is just the most poignant shit
>>
>>6938529
That's kind of the point of the question. Which group would label the middle ground as opposition?

Would anti-Zukefags label anyone who thinks Zuke isn't bad as a Zukefag or would Zukefags label anyone who doesn't love Zuke's stuff an anti-Zukefag?
>>
Zuke and all of the Zuke-fags need to leave. It's making /sug/ more cancerous than it usually is.
>>
>>6938561
desu anti-anythings are retarded so...
>>
File: tumblr_o4664s6LdY1rc7vmwo2_1280.png (477KB, 1280x895px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4664s6LdY1rc7vmwo2_1280.png
477KB, 1280x895px
>>6938530
I want anti-lapidotfags to live healthy happy lives.
>>
>>6938549
Since your here, why don't you tell us what happened between you two? Was it her being against Lapidot or something else?
>>
>>6938572
>desu
Opinion discarded
>>
File: 1482695705449.jpg (37KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
1482695705449.jpg
37KB, 500x472px
>>6938536
JASPER FOUND HER PENIS
>>
I like to bully drawfags.
>>
>>6938561
Anti-Zukefags certainly are the worst in that regard. The last few days have been nothing but spamming anti-Zuke stuff, some anons saying they don't see a problem with Zuke's boarding or skill, and anti-Zuke posters claiming these posters are Zukefags for disagreeing with them or calling them lauren incognito.
>>
>>6938581
i wont lie it was rather unfair of me to want to share her dream. this is her show i shouldntve tried to push what i wanted.
>>
>>6938572
>desu
>so...
so kill yourself
>>
>>6938606
t. zukefag
>>
File: I'm Transparent.png (307KB, 538x556px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Transparent.png
307KB, 538x556px
>>6938605
Is it because you're jealous of the talent they have/could posses?
>>
File: they always have been sugar.png (153KB, 502x824px) Image search: [Google]
they always have been sugar.png
153KB, 502x824px
>>
>>6933311
they really should. It's a wonder why they haven't bothered interacting with the humans yet.
>>
>>6938613
Now kiss
>>
File: 1465235104784.png (113KB, 540x628px) Image search: [Google]
1465235104784.png
113KB, 540x628px
>>6938630
Thank god i can finally post this.
>>
>>6938630
I agree, those two or three beckyfags are fucking shit. They should all kill themselves.
>>
>>6938536
Who is she jacking off to?
>>
>>6938584
>>6938617
here's your dots i guess
>>
>>6938613
So you don't think she is narcissistic? I'm glad that you're taking responsibility for some wrongdoing in the disagreement. I'm sure she must have done something wrong though? It's fine if you don't want to share anymore however.
Anyways, have you tried apologizing to her? I'm sure you're probably jobless right now, maybe you two could work something out.
>>
>>6938643
not just tumblr you are not free of sin
>>
>>6938561
I don't think there are actually any "zukefags". /sug/'s love with Lauren is long gone. The "zukefags" are simply the people who don't despise Zuke.
>>
>>6938559
I don't give a fuck about ships, I'm just sick of the past half year of lapidirts running around acting like their shit is canon because a single boarder tried using the freedom given to her for a personal agenda.
>>
File: ROSE LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE.jpg (74KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
ROSE LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE.jpg
74KB, 800x448px
>>6938508
>>
>>6938669
yes apologizing should be the right thing to do. im feeling better after a lil bit to myself.
>>
>>6938669
anon what is wrong with you
>>
>>6938672
The worst /sug/ has done is filling a wall with printed Pearl pics and showed the truth to the world about Zuke.
Tumblr has drive people to suicide.
>>
>>6938689
so you're unhappy about other people being happy about pretending that fake alien rocks were in love.
>>
>>6938653
baka desu senpai
>>
>>6938606
Zukefags think calling Zuke a shit and stating she's a retarded cunt, is autistic for trying to force Lapidot, and that she writes/draws certain characters badly is a bandwagon opinion and that it's not true, even though she literally is a retarded cunt, is literally autistic for trying to force Lapidot, and literally writes and draws certain characters badly
>>
File: you wot.png (89KB, 711x442px) Image search: [Google]
you wot.png
89KB, 711x442px
>>6938672
Just tumblr.
All we've done is expose Zuke which may or may not be negative depending on how you look at it.

Tumblr literally sends death threats to artist under the guise of fandoms all because said artist drew them five inches shorter or skinnier then what tumblr likes.
>>
>>6938653
kys
>>
>>6938719
>/sug/ has never tried to get someone to kill themselves
um
>>
>>6938710
I don't know if it's actually Zuke, but I think it might be so I might as well try to help instead of shitposting.
I've decided that I've acted like a little shithead to Zuke and Rebecca about this whole dilemma long enough, and it might be good to help them patch up since something went down between them. It's the least I can do.
>>
File: can u not.jpg (63KB, 320x336px) Image search: [Google]
can u not.jpg
63KB, 320x336px
>>6938740
>He thinks the 4chan equivalent of "kill yourself" has the same effect as any other website's.

I knew you were a baiter but jesus this is terrible.
>>
>>6938730
/sug/ harasses ppl everyday but ok no one likes owning up to their shit
>>
>>6938724
So if an anon said "I don't mind Zuke, in fact I think she is a decent boarder", your response would be "we can agree to disagree"?
>>
>>6938753
yep the "kys" is exactly what i was talking about good job buddy
>>
File: 573.png (93KB, 529x337px) Image search: [Google]
573.png
93KB, 529x337px
>>6938755
>>6938769
Who has /sug/ harassed.
And before you go further show us one example of literally ALL of /sug/ doing it, not just one anon that you can trace back to /sug/.

Seriously, i'll wait for your autismo ass to think of a clever bait.
>>
>>6938721
>so you're unhappy about other people being happy
If their happiness involves spamming the general constantly, yeah.

I also love how Lapidots have become the poor victims in the past few months. Are we just gonna pretend there wasn't a time where people got shit from them for posting any contradictory ship, and far more intensely than just a guy repeating "ugh"?
>>
>>6938701
How bad are relations between you two? Can you still call or text her? I would try being apologetic over the phone first, or maybe even try to arrange a friendly meeting.
If that's out of the questions, then maybe try messaging her on tumblr/twitter or ask a friend to apologize for you.
If even that is not possible, then I would continue to post here. I'm fairly sure she browses /sug/ so maybe if you post in a familiar style and keep apologizing maybe she will see it?
>>
>>6938783
denial is the first step
>>
>>6938719
Zuke's is the one who decided to act like a retard online, it took a while but she has probably learned a lesson by now.
>>
>kys kys kys...
Memes weren't this destructive to discussion when I was a newfag. It's like newfags these days TRY to be cancerous.
>>
>>6938758
You honestly sound like the most massive fucking pussy in the world. Do you say that faggot shit when somebody says something blatantly wrong in real life too?
>>
>>6938796
i think it would be best to be straight forward with her and not hide behind others
>>
>>6938719
>showed the truth to the world
This is some meme magic delusion, anon.
>>
File: whateven.png (36KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
whateven.png
36KB, 165x165px
>>6938797
Solid counter argument.
It really shows you are just baiting.
Here's your.. oh wait, you can't get (You)s anymore.
Heh.
>>
>>6938740
Remind me who.
The worst thing /sug/ has done has been driving people into sticking sharpies into their asshole.
>>
File: symbiotic.png (56KB, 1559x542px) Image search: [Google]
symbiotic.png
56KB, 1559x542px
>>
>>6938791
It's been a while since i've been here, i'm not arguing in favor of them, just sort of peanut gallerying here.

If people who ship lapidot were being shit like that, that's equally as hilarious, because other people WEREN'T as happy as they were about lapidot, and how dare they not love love as much as they loved love.
>>
>>6938835
>I'm so gonna do a gamemod for you if you stick a sharpie up your ass
>Doesn't see this is bait and does it anyway.
Like holy shit why.
>>
>>6938834
>>6938835
a child needs to learn what he did was wrong
>>
>>6938809
>asks a question about who is worse, Zukefags or anti-zukefags
>it's the zukefags who say "if you disagree with me then you are a massive fucking pussy and blatantly wrong because I said so"
You can't make this shit up. It's Poe's Law up in here.
>>
>>6938846
>Not the misery girl hair and piercings as the tumblr girl

one job
>>
>>6938835
>The worst thing /sug/ has done has been driving people into sticking sharpies into their asshole.
And let's be honest here, no one thought he'd do it
>>
>>6938758
No, anyone who thinks that Zuke calling Rebecca names and complaining about her god send job and trying to force stupid shit into Rebecca's show and drawing Lapis the way she did in Beta is acceptable needs to kill themselves
>>
>>6938835
/sug/ sent rapefics to crew members.
>>
>>6938868
Solid bait mate.
Seriously though, the one positive thing about the update is you no longer get (You)s.
So when are you gonna actually form a counter arguement.
>>
>>6938881
Anon! Even me??
>>
>>6938808
KYS
>>
>>6938892
i love the dots
>>
>>6938834
.................. is the new (you) I guess.

Don't abuse it though. I think "here's your (you)" is why Hiro got rid of it. I don't know why though. It was a valid counter balance to trolls and attention whores.
>>
>>6938887
One anon sent it to Zuke.
>>
>>6938887
One guy did that and she didn't even read it
>>
File: symbiotic2.png (57KB, 1559x542px) Image search: [Google]
symbiotic2.png
57KB, 1559x542px
>>6938871
Fixed it.
>>
>>6938894
Y E S
>>
>>6938907
gimme the dots the dots
>>
>>6938881
Zuke's issues online are as plain as day, but if someone said "I don't mind Zuke as a boarder, in fact I think she is pretty good" would you say "we can agree to disagree"?
>>
File: 1448701910760.png (220KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448701910760.png
220KB, 522x800px
I want to drink her up
>>
>>6938887
She read rape-y Lapidot porn/impregnation fics, she can probably handle it.
>>
ive had like fifty replies in this thread damn im good
>>
>>6938923
Have you done any making fun of /sug/?
>>
>>6938962
*retarded
>>
File: BEYOND KEK.jpg (622KB, 3416x1920px) Image search: [Google]
BEYOND KEK.jpg
622KB, 3416x1920px
>>6938962
>2016
>Still craving attention
And the fact you confessed to wanting (You)s is retarded.
>>
>>6938971
another one
>>
>>6938887
There is no proof of that. All we have is one random anon last night who claimed it happened. We have not so much as a screencap to confirm it.
>>
>>6938923
Why is a pink haired girl playing toys with Gaben?
>>
>>6938974
keep adding
>>
>>6938823
That probably is best, I just didn't know if she blocked your number or anything like that.
Rebecca seems like a very nice and forgiving person, so I hope she won't be too upset towards. While I don't know her personally or what exactly happened, I think she'll probably forgive you.
Once you're warmer terms maybe she'll consider giving you your job back or something. You're living with Tang right? If so, I wouldn't rush the discussion about your job but I would still definitely ask later.
>>
>>6938946
It depends on the reasonings they give, if they also claim to be a lapidotfag then no, they will need to kill themselves immediately
>>
>>6938965
Not yet.
>>
I miss being able to ctrl+f (you).

Is there some gold membership means of tracking replies that Hiro is trying to manipulate us into shelling out for?
>>
>>6938979
I know what they're talking about but it was just one guy who posted it via twitter.
>>
>>6939000
Well get on that. If there is one thing 4chan appreciates more relative to other sites it's self depreciation.
>>
File: I love Lapis Lazuli.png (28KB, 445x465px) Image search: [Google]
I love Lapis Lazuli.png
28KB, 445x465px
>>6938962
I get 80+ (you)s every thread

have another faggot
>>
File: 1482118420014.jpg (89KB, 720x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1482118420014.jpg
89KB, 720x1002px
Reminder that even if you consider yourself an ugly mistake or a spastic manlet, I love you all very very much.

Good night.
>>
>>6938868
Here's your dots.
>>
>>6939009
Do you have a link or a screencap? Maybe I'm being too defensive of /sug/'s image and don't want to believe there are actually dumbasses like that here, but requesting screencaps before biting a claim online hook, line, and sinker is just good practice.
>>
File: 1482912194157.png (3MB, 2362x2177px) Image search: [Google]
1482912194157.png
3MB, 2362x2177px
Someone needs to make a comparison chart for Peridot and Jasper
>>
>>6938628
....yes.
>>
>>6939031
thnx
>>
>>6939038
Good night, fag
>>
>>6939043
so kind
>>
File: human porl.png (104KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
human porl.png
104KB, 400x600px
>>
File: CjmIsFZWgAAVihU.jpg (67KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
CjmIsFZWgAAVihU.jpg
67KB, 600x685px
It feels good not being butthurt over cartoon ships.
>>
>>6939049
Holy shit, Lamar. Wat r u doing?
>>
>>6939094
Know what else feels good? Killing yourself for being a delusional fucking faggot.
>>
File: do it.jpg (138KB, 726x768px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
138KB, 726x768px
>>6939045
It was like a year or so ago, i think i can find it by keywording rapefic and zuke but honestly it was nothing too big and the fact that anon used it is just proof of bad bait.
>>
>>6939049
Model Sheet Lapis best Lapis
>>
File: 1463787972536.jpg (39KB, 561x574px) Image search: [Google]
1463787972536.jpg
39KB, 561x574px
>>6939096
>Doesn't like the based groid
>>
File: jCRqc6B.png (182KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
jCRqc6B.png
182KB, 1000x750px
>>6939094
True.

Go canon or go home is my motto when it comes to shipping. Most non-canon ships I even remotely appreciate are the really cracked ships that no one takes seriously, and that's just as a joke.
>>
File: 1482024068257.gif (2MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482024068257.gif
2MB, 700x700px
>>6939094
This is adorable
>>
File: 1480699337730.png (254KB, 867x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480699337730.png
254KB, 867x768px
>>6938613
Is Zuke gonna apologize
Is this actually happening
If this is true, Zuke not a shit
>>
>>6939049
I'm so glad Zukepiss will be dead within a few more episodes.
>>
>>6939094
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6939148
>/sug/ sucks Zuke's cock
>Zuke makes a damn fool of herself
>/sug/ suddently despises Zuke
>Zuke apologizes
>/sug/ just as suddenly goes back to blowing spit bubbles around Zuke's cock
I wouldn't even put that past you bipolar bastards.

/sug/ forgives.
/sug/ forgets.
>>
>>6939109
>>6939171
Lol.
>>
>>6938613
I don't mean this the wrong way but aren't you bipolar? that doesn't make what you did completely okay but you also shouldn't be too hard on yourself if you didn't have as much control over your actions
>>
File: anon.png (334KB, 1322x540px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
334KB, 1322x540px
>>6939018
>>
>>6939049
Lapis looks better when her skin isn't fucking gross neon.
>>
File: tumblr_ns48csaG8x1uc8ffzo1_1280.png (287KB, 1280x1468px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns48csaG8x1uc8ffzo1_1280.png
287KB, 1280x1468px
>>6939155
>Lapis will stop watching Camp Pining Hearts
>Lapis will stop hanging out with Peridot
>Lapis will stop being a stupid cunt
Not going to happen. That's just who Lapis is now.
>>
>>6939197
Your art is very good, don't stop.
>>
>>6939197
That's not self-depreciation, anon.
>>
>>6939220
Actually, those are blushmallet pictures I copy pasted from Google images.
>>
File: 1447294217052.png (169KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447294217052.png
169KB, 500x500px
>>6939197
>"they" quit

golden
>>
File: 1482402299477.png (405KB, 851x792px) Image search: [Google]
1482402299477.png
405KB, 851x792px
>>6939197
is BM a meme now?
>>
File: human garn.png (119KB, 476x654px) Image search: [Google]
human garn.png
119KB, 476x654px
i still like this garn
>>
File: tumblr_oe4y1sPLP61qzyi4xo1_1280.png (24KB, 859x428px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe4y1sPLP61qzyi4xo1_1280.png
24KB, 859x428px
>>6939187
Zuke's disorders
>>
>>6939181
If Zuke genuinely feels sorry for what they did, then I will forgive them
They are only human after all.
I also feel like Zuke isn't the only one in the wrong here. I'm sure Sucrose probably has some things she can apologize for too. It's just a hunch but you know what they say, it takes two to tango.
Either way, I really want them to make up. I feel bad when I see friends fighting.
>>
>>6939247
>Brashmullet

Hol up
Who did this pic?
>>
>>6939181
We're still pure /co/ at heart.

/co/ is love, /co/ is life.
>>
File: me.png (38KB, 1276x540px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
38KB, 1276x540px
>>6939226
Yeah, well fuck you nigger, let's see you do better.
>>
>>6939234
I was talking about your ms paint drawings not the blushmallet clip art
>>
>>6939260
All self-diagnosed most likely
>>
>>6939279
Aww, thank you.
>>
>>6939274
Brashmallet did, idiot
>>
>>6939267
What I hazard go guess is Sugar's fault is hiring a bunch of special snowflakes that don't know how to act like adults. I blame Zuke for all the social media bizniz.

That said, I find it kind of ridiculous on /sug/'s part that we retroactively hate Zuke's work just because we found out Zuke is a dip. Zuke's work is good, better than some at least.
>>
>>6939181
>/sug/
Peri/Lapidotfags
>>
>>6939274
>proof that brashmullet anon could make a brashmullet Tumblr account and commission drawings in blushmallet's art style for half the price that blushmallet charges and that blushmalletfags would start buying stuff from brashmullet anon because they would be too stupid to tell the difference
>>
>>6939278
That's good anon. I mean, a nice proof of concept. You just need more self awareness. Take your stances on shit less seriously and see stuff from other peopls perspectives. Make jokes about yourself and people who disagree with you. Be tongue in cheek and shit.

Look to that artist who did /co/mblr Jailbreak and /pol/ Earthlings strips for guidance.
>>
>>6939197
>>
File: bm.png (160KB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
bm.png
160KB, 540x433px
>>6939247
Yes
>>
>>6939314
>her work is good
No it isn't, and plenty of people who didn't ride on the Zukefag bandwagon with retards like you have thought this way long before her blog was discovered
>>
>>6939280
They're officially diagnosed. Zuke's actually on medication.
>>
>>6939395
dont waste your breathe 4chan beleives what they want to believe
>>
>>6939351
I'm starting to think it was the same blushmallet who did that pic. It's too similar to be true.
And you can't own a style, if he copies a style using another name it's no biggie.
>>
File: jasperlaughanimu.jpg (39KB, 353x379px) Image search: [Google]
jasperlaughanimu.jpg
39KB, 353x379px
>>6939395
>they
>>
>>6939316
I think it is Lapisfags who are at the heart of the controversy. They loved Zuke because Zuke promised to give them good ol' tragic Lapis in Chilli Tid and beyond. Then Lapis stopped being a sad sack and started doing normal Earth things with Peridot and Lapisfags realized they were losing the fragment of the character that they fell in love with. Then Zuke had her meltdown and Lapisfags latched onto Zuke's desire to ship lapidot as the reason they lost their waifu.

Whether they will forgive her I don't know. Lapisfags have changed a lot since mirror gem.
>>
>>6939421
I think he was referring to the plural amount of conditions being diagnosed.
>>
File: jasper_by_geexgeexbaby-dadvo0b-1.jpg (232KB, 669x1195px) Image search: [Google]
jasper_by_geexgeexbaby-dadvo0b-1.jpg
232KB, 669x1195px
ZUKE HAS BEEN OFF THE CREWNIVERSE FOR NEARLY TWO MONTHS NOW WHY IS ZUKE FAGGOTRY AND ZUKE HATE STILL RELEVANT
>>
>>6939437
Because zukefags and lapidirts still exist.
>>
>>6939395
Sorry Zuke, smoking weed it's not really being on medication
>>
>>6939394
>with retards like you
Nice argument. Yep, really winning the hearts and minds of the general with your swell attitude and complete lack of sperging out every time someone disagrees with you.
>>
>>6939445
>It's that one retard who gets triggered every time he's called what he is
loving
every
laugh
>>
>>6939437
4chan users have no lives and are very obsessive
>>
>>6939395
You can't convince haters of anything.
>>
>>6939456
I mean, I'm not gonna argue with that.
>>
>>6939411
>>6939462
>Posting something with no proof means everyone should believe it.
Zukefags, everyone
>>
>>6939454
>that one
>unironically thinks "retard" is an argument and that peole should roll over when you spout it
Where did the other anon touch you?
>>
>>6939483
Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>6939480
Define "zukefags".
>>
>>6939480
you have a point im not gonna lie but your obsessive behavior is still weird
>>
>>6939395
How do you know exactly what she has been diagnosed with? Everyone has fucking depression and she pretends to have a variety of other mental disorders because she wants to be a special snowflake like every other tumblrtard ever.
>>
>>6939495
I don't have to define or prove anything, I typed it on 4chan so it's 100% true.
>>
>>6939437
If you're wondering why everyone is talking about Zuke, it's because an anon who allegedly is Zuke was posting 30 minutes ago, and they said they were going to apologize to Rebecca.
I think it actually was them because Zuke posted on their tumblr around the same time as well.
>>
>>6939503
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>6939445
I don't want to argue with you because you're a retard in denial and the argument would go nowhere
>>
>>6939049
I can make a Jasper one, just need some help regarding how to tell Paul and Raven apart. It's a little more noticeable in their more inconsistent episodes, but I can't tell which sections in "Earthlings" are done by each.
>>
>>6939510
But anon, meme magic isn't real... is it?
>>
>>6939532
>doubting the meme magic
you're only making it stronger anon
>>
File: 1482882303452.png (49KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482882303452.png
49KB, 1000x700px
>>6939518
>my argument is so amazing, you won't even believe how amazing it is, but I won't share it with you because it is just that amazing, it won't convince you, too amazing
>>
>>6939510
there's no way
>>
>>6939510
Zuke posted about Skyrim four hours ago not thirty minutes ago, why would she go anywhere near SU discussion boards while being as butthurt about Rebecca and her dead ship as she is?
>>
>>6939569
They've actually been posting all night, around the time that the anon started posting. You can check their tumblr if you don't believe me.
>>
File: 1482908344035.png (109KB, 220x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482908344035.png
109KB, 220x270px
>>6939518
>I won't argue with you because you won't immediately think I'm right
>>
>>6939603
Zuke is in the pacific time-zone, so it's 4 hours back for her.
>>
>>6939510
There's like 50 people here, why would anybody actually involved with the show post here?
>>
File: 1482927129709.gif (181KB, 799x723px) Image search: [Google]
1482927129709.gif
181KB, 799x723px
>>6939622
OH SHIT
>>
If Zuke-chan really visited us, she would put a tiny snail in her next sketch.

wink
>>
File: 1479795198980.png (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479795198980.png
77KB, 400x400px
>be me (not Lauren)
>hate Lapidot and shipping in general
>hate waifus and waifufags
>like Zuke's episodes
>this means I'm a Lapidotfag
Pretty sure that's not how it works, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>6939510
Dubs and Anon was actually Zuke
>>
>>6939642
>zuke
>>>involved with the show
kek
>>
>>6939619
Wait, was the "......." there before or was that a recent edit?
>>
>>6939655
>like Zuke's episodes
That just means you have shit taste.
>>
>>6939642
you know we always assume show writers wouldnt come near here but its not impossible... not saying that that anon was zuke but ya know
>>
>>6939619
*I don't have enough patience to repeat the same argument I've had with several other retarded Zukefags in denial in several other threads.
>>
>>6939681
No u.
>>
>>6939674
I read the shitty translation scans and it was there before.
>>
>>6939655
>be me (not Lauren)
Why would you need to specify that?
>>
>>6939689
>I don't have the patience to give you my reasoning and then insult you when you counter me
>>
File: 1481746432125.png (32KB, 444x343px) Image search: [Google]
1481746432125.png
32KB, 444x343px
>>6939670
Don't be cruel
>>
>>6939723
Because this thread is full of accusations of anyone who disagrees with them being Lauren.
>>
>>6939723
Duwang beats us to memes at every step.
>>
File: 1482905138781.png (14KB, 288x279px) Image search: [Google]
1482905138781.png
14KB, 288x279px
>>6939689
You could always just state your reasoning and not argue so you don't look as arrogant
>>
>>6939725
*I simply don't feel like arguing with another retarded Zukefag in denial and don't care if they continue to have shit-taste and like Zuke's shitty writing and artwork
>>
>>6939703
I don't like Zuke episodes, so that doesn't really apply.
>>
>>6939767
>retarded
>denial
>shit-taste
I'm sure we are all the lesser for not being graced with what surely would have been a top tier post and argument, anon, and certainly not just you using a bunch of ad hominems.

Peace be with you.
>>
File: Sitting down.png (995KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Sitting down.png
995KB, 3000x3000px
>>6936051
Ok bud, It's done
Sorry about the lineart if it looks sloppy, I'm currently in an ongoing battle with my drawing pad's fuctionality
>>
File: tumblr_nwx9d6yGuT1sd1xkuo4_540.png (61KB, 514x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwx9d6yGuT1sd1xkuo4_540.png
61KB, 514x506px
>>6939777
No, you see, you said I had shit taste. That isn't an argument. I thus responded with "no u", which was equally not an argument, making light of the whole situation for both our benefit.
>>
Are we still fucking arguing about Zuke? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>6939846
>That isn't an argument
Not everything has to be an argument, you autistic piece of fucking shit. Enjoy the dots.
>>
>>6939866
Blame Zuke herself apparently
>>
>>6939895
I'll just blame you.
>>
File: tumblr_nt3t58Oi1R1s0nb2fo1_1280.png (178KB, 561x606px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt3t58Oi1R1s0nb2fo1_1280.png
178KB, 561x606px
>>6939873
Yeah, that's why I did the same to you. That was kind of part of the point. Not everything has to be taken seriously. I don't understand why you aren't getting this. Maybe you need some sleep or some tea or some shit.

I found an image with dots for you.
>>
File: 1482807026227.jpg (12KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
1482807026227.jpg
12KB, 228x220px
>>6939902
Literally just got here man
>>
>>6939922
That's what they all say.
>>
File: eB3WWZ9.png (47KB, 360x478px) Image search: [Google]
eB3WWZ9.png
47KB, 360x478px
Do you think Zuke got the chance to turn Jasper into a meme before she got juked?
>>
skimming through "crack the whip" to get some jasper pics for the storyboard artists chart and god this episode was so hilariously bad. why was the fight choreography so awful. who the fuck came up with the idea to have jasper and stevonnie jousting?? i hate it
>>
File: 1479420339930.png (370KB, 744x963px) Image search: [Google]
1479420339930.png
370KB, 744x963px
>>
I'm rewatching some episodes and When it Rains has some shitty animation. Peridot's design is below average and her animation is stiff.
>>
>>6939929
The worst part is how stiff and slow everything was. Like Stevonnie throwing the shield and Jasper just staring at it for a good three to five seconds.
>>
>>6939937
I was rewatching Kindergarten Kid yesterday and Peridot's hips and legs look really weird.
>>
>>6939922
That means you are extra guilty.
>>
File: CSdaXGvUcAI4LIT.png (167KB, 1024x375px) Image search: [Google]
CSdaXGvUcAI4LIT.png
167KB, 1024x375px
>>
>>6939948
True. I loved the physical comedy in both episodes, but the character designs are atrocious and the animation sucks.
>>
>>6939929
Honestly how else would they fight? Shitty animation aside, it would of just been Stevonnie blocking Jasper over and over again.

Plus they each had animals with them.
>>
>>6939929
No, you don't get it. It's intentionally bad. Crack the Whip is a reference to Johnny Test. By being an awful awful episode it was a joke about how bad Johnny Test is.

And now you know.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-02-20h50m01s288.png (623KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-02-20h50m01s288.png
623KB, 1280x738px
>>6939929
#APOLOGIZE
>>
>>6939948
the first half (which i assume paul boarded) is okay, but the transition to the campfire scene (which is raven's part) is so jarring. why is steven so doughy. why does peridot look like that. where is the quality control
>>
File: gar.png (74KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
gar.png
74KB, 300x301px
>>6939925
>>6939949
You caught me, I've been here all along.
>>
One benefit of all this resurgent Zuke autistic rage is that there is less waifuspam. For some reason I find discussion, no matter its topic, better than the idea of waifufags just sitting in front of their computer dumping images of their 2D actual wife.
>>
>>6940010
Garnet is too cute to wear sunglasses all the time.

Also I find it weird calling a character with such baby bearing hips "cut".
>>
>>6940028
you suck
>>
File: 1473561167777.png (538KB, 1280x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1473561167777.png
538KB, 1280x1462px
>>6940028
MY WIFE
>>
>>6939983
That's hyper advanced comedy
>>
>>6940028
Hey, at least it's their actual wives, even if 2D.
>>
File: noshades.jpg (21KB, 631x515px) Image search: [Google]
noshades.jpg
21KB, 631x515px
>>6940042
You're right about both, anon.
>>
>>6940006
I personally think Raven is one of the worst boarders, but some anons like Raven for whatever reason, and I respect that.

I suppose Sugar is to blame for emphasizing that the boarders are allowed to draw characters however they want, but it becomes a problem when the change in designs are radically different, like all of the crazy proportions and deformed facial expressions Raven does.
>>
File: 1481340143319.gif (942KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481340143319.gif
942KB, 1000x1000px
>>6940028
I love Lapis.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-13-01h21m49s266.png (348KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-13-01h21m49s266.png
348KB, 1280x738px
>>6940046
Her only flaw was being too perfect. She stole the show.
>>
File: RyRL1qs.jpg (789KB, 1214x1214px) Image search: [Google]
RyRL1qs.jpg
789KB, 1214x1214px
I CANT WAIT FOR JASPER TO COME BACK JANUARY 30TH
>>
>>6939927
Oh no.
I've been misunderstanding this whole time.
It was the Jasperfags in denial about Jasper coming back soon.
They don't want their waifu being bastardized.
>>
>>6939977
the fights main purpose (i believe) was to showcase stevonnie's fighting prowess and how they are coming into rose's role as a formidable fighter (see amethyst's reaction to stevonnie fighting alongside lion). even a fight that was mainly defense would've been great. it could ended with stevonnie poofing the corrupted jasper and garnet and pearl warping in, leading our jasper to run off before they outnumber her.

>>6939994
god, this part felt so cringe. the line is okay, but the delivery sounds like a fandub. maybe if she had a more powerful/commanding tone, it would've been okay.
>>
>>6939842
I like it despite the shakiness anon, it's very bittersweet.

You might benefit from making things a bit shorter.
>>
>>6940103
Jasper a shit.
>>
File: 1482812647352.png (262KB, 1403x992px) Image search: [Google]
1482812647352.png
262KB, 1403x992px
>>6940103
JASPER IS FUCKING DEAD, ANON... AGAIN
>>
>>6940129
No, Lapis a shit, Jasper a best
>>
File: tumblr_oioab3kBMS1rf3klao1_1280.jpg (545KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oioab3kBMS1rf3klao1_1280.jpg
545KB, 1280x1274px
>>6940129
>>6940134
n o
>>
>>6940006
>quality control
But if one of the boarders gets told their storyboarding isn't good enough, it might hurt their feelings.
And what kind of abusive narcissist would want to hurt someone's feelings?
>>
>>6940129
>>6940139
They're both shit.
>>
>>6940142
She'll come back but the dog aids are incurable
>>
File: 1472272316604.png (627KB, 939x1501px) Image search: [Google]
1472272316604.png
627KB, 939x1501px
>>6940139
Jasper a shit, who deserved everything she got.
>>
>>6940070
I can't comprehend how anyone can consider Raven and Paul to be the worst boarders when they've helped write many of the best episodes in the entire series and Zuke and Lamar's shitty ass drawings and writing are a thing, and the only good episode they've done is Chille Tid
>>
File: Look Steven, I'm a zit.png (493KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Look Steven, I'm a zit.png
493KB, 1280x738px
>>6940126
>god, this part felt so cringe. the line is okay, but the delivery sounds like a fandub. maybe if she had a more powerful/commanding tone, it would've been okay.
The line and its delivery come off as an SJW campaign slogan, and I say that as someone who hates the SJW boogieman shit that goes on in 4chan.

I'm glad we got Mindful Education. Up until that point Stevonnie seemed like e was going to be a soapbox for some of the more ridiculous SJW and/or feminist messages, what with Stevonnie's main rival being Kevin of all the villains in the universe.
>>
>>6940172
I hope Lapis gets shattered. She's a cunt and Zuke ruined her character.
>>
File: 1482880250291.png (380KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1482880250291.png
380KB, 500x491px
>>
>>6940172
Jasper deserves all the love she was ever cucked from
>>
>>6940126
>the line is okay, but the delivery sounds like a fandub. maybe if she had a more powerful/commanding tone, it would've been okay.
AJ Michalka is always shit at delivering lines, such as the classic "I'LL RACE YOU!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAdTtb40UlA
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-29-02h32m08s155.png (297KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-29-02h32m08s155.png
297KB, 500x462px
N O S U C H T H I N G A S O N M O D E L
>>
>>6940126
It would be prettying boring having such a defensive fight especially considering how she trains offensively and it would end in the same result anyway.

They could have done it better, but it wasn't the jousting bit that made it bad.
>>
>>6940179
Being better than Zuke and Lamar is hardly an accomplishment .
>>
>>6940207
Why is Peridot so ugly?
>>
>>6940200
Too bad she'll never get it, as she's dead.
>>
File: and people say connie is useless.png (196KB, 870x1280px) Image search: [Google]
and people say connie is useless.png
196KB, 870x1280px
>>6940126
>showcase stevonnie's fighting prowess and how they are coming into rose's role as a formidable fighter

Well that's fucking stupid because the entire show Steven has been shaping up to be as good as if not better than Rose, hell he can fight just fine on his own as shown by his shield throw in catch and release, his taking down of Bismuth when she tried to murder him, and his duel with Amethyst where he showed creative use of his powers to fight.

Having Stevonnie take on a leading role or even important role is retarded since that's just taking the importance away from Steven as an individual and discarding all his hard work to just have his fusion be a trump card.
>>
File: 1482909541451.gif (112KB, 396x604px) Image search: [Google]
1482909541451.gif
112KB, 396x604px
>>6940223
Why is your taste so shit?
>>
>>6940179
I was talking about their art. Lamar's only problem is that he seems to be scale blind. Characters' sizes shift a lot and so do parts of their bodies. I don't have any problem with Zuke. She gave us Amy sex hair, second only to the ponytail, also given to us by Zuke and Florido.
>>
>>6940188
"Blue Diamond, leave this planet! This colony will NOT be completed!"

The delivery of that line was so perfect, we should've gotten something more akin to that with Stevonnie's battle debut. Hopefully they'll grow more into that as they fill Rose's role.
>>
File: tumblr_obmxykM0Nw1qjssm1o1_1280.png (686KB, 1235x1208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obmxykM0Nw1qjssm1o1_1280.png
686KB, 1235x1208px
>>6940230
pls dont be mean to her
>>
File: 1478724310929.png (595KB, 1117x1883px) Image search: [Google]
1478724310929.png
595KB, 1117x1883px
>>6940172
Jasper is perfect and just wanted to give Steven's slutty evil mom what she deserved for killing her good and beautiful mommy.
>>
File: 1458550570843.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458550570843.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Did people ever complain about off model shit early on? It feels like some people just hopped on halfway through and started whining.
>>
>>6940241
Yeah, but it's important for Jasper to only job against fusions.
Fusions are the only trick the Crystal Gems know.
>>
>>6940242
Why would anyone want to fuck an autistic toddler frog?
>>
File: 1435796588159.jpg (485KB, 668x3946px) Image search: [Google]
1435796588159.jpg
485KB, 668x3946px
>>6940190
Apathetic dicksquad Lapiss is best Lapis.
>>
>>6940272
The Asian
>>
File: CxYbCNGUUAAhKJ_.jpg (41KB, 509x505px) Image search: [Google]
CxYbCNGUUAAhKJ_.jpg
41KB, 509x505px
>>6940242
>Finding this womanchild attractive
>>
>>6940282
Too bad Zuke's Lapis is nothing like that.
>>
File: I WANT THOSE AIDS.jpg (240KB, 1280x1763px) Image search: [Google]
I WANT THOSE AIDS.jpg
240KB, 1280x1763px
>>6940230
Jasper's real gem power is her ability to come back from the dead, as seen with her many resurrections that have already occurred throughout the series. She's the most immortal gem of them all.
>>
File: steven drowns mayor dewey.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steven drowns mayor dewey.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>There are people who would rather have Stevonnie be the main character despite all her episodes being shit or just mediocre
>>
File: tumblr_o5b7q4ga5b1uk97lqo1_1280.png (867KB, 1117x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5b7q4ga5b1uk97lqo1_1280.png
867KB, 1117x1920px
i want steven to impregnate her
>>
>>6940272
Steven Universe was just a silly slice of life monster of the week show.
Having Steven make the occasional impossibly goofy face didn't matter in a lighthearted comedy show.
But then Yellow Diamond, the biggest villain in the show so far, is introduced, and she's constantly making meme faces.
It ruins the moment.
I don't think Raven and Paul should be fired or anything drastic like that, but I think they shouldn't be put in charge of important, heavy episodes.
>>
File: 531.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
531.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>6940281
Why would anyone not?
>>
>>6940272
I've hated Paul and Raven's boarding since the beginning. The writing isn't the problem, it's the shit art. Paul gives them all massive chins and Raven does the weird punchable faces.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-29-01h46m25s889.png (450KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-29-01h46m25s889.png
450KB, 1280x738px
>>6940289
Except... No. She seems pretty apathetic Dicksquad to me.
>>
File: oo.jpg (25KB, 490x394px) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
25KB, 490x394px
>>6940251
>thinks zuke's "art style" looks good
anon plz, just fucking look at this >>6939049 shit, she just stopped giving a fuck after chille tid
every other boarder can at least get close to the model sheet lapis, even THE ASIAN
>>
>>
>>6940359
It's a shame, Chile Tid was great but then her episodes started to go down hill.
>>
File: RAVEN1.jpg (86KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
RAVEN1.jpg
86KB, 400x241px
>>6940328
Raven is a talented artist but she tries to give characters too extreme of facial expressions and doesn't realize it doesn't work with SU's art style the same way it did with Ed Edd and Eddy's.
>>
>>6940320
Agreed.
>>
File: RAVEN2.jpg (269KB, 485x810px) Image search: [Google]
RAVEN2.jpg
269KB, 485x810px
>>6940386
>>
File: 1478278943565.gif (3MB, 609x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478278943565.gif
3MB, 609x612px
Do you anons TRY to sexualize characters in order to play to the "haha, 4chan has weird feitshes" meme or is it sincere? I mean, I get how you can fap to the porn, but the actual character designs and show? The only character that only made my dick twitch ever was Stevonnie and that's because Stevonnie is a tall, brown, canon futa who shows more skin than any other comparable character.
>>
>>6940320
I agree, then we can be rid of her.
>>
File: Zukepearl.png (2MB, 1200x2864px) Image search: [Google]
Zukepearl.png
2MB, 1200x2864px
>>6940359
Zuke's art is fine, beta was just shit
>>
>>6940359
It's funny how her Chille Tid Lapis is probably one of the best and most on-model Lapises out of all the other crew member's yet all her other ones are the worst.
>>
>>6940403
I want there to be an episode where Steven experiments with the white stuff that has started to come out of his dick, and he puts it in Peridot.
Then the next episode can be Peridot deciding whether or not she should have an abortion.
>>
>>6940367
Who drew dis?
>>
>>6940408
Those last two rows are fucking garbage.
>>
>>6940400
I cum every time Jasper's yaoi hands are shown on-screen.
>>
>>6940418
I feel like I'm in the minority for liking Zuke's Pearl. I like her messy haired Amy too.
>>
File: 1482997114070.png (80KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482997114070.png
80KB, 200x200px
>>6940400
Of course not, no one on 4chan of all places will do something so irreprehensible.
>>
>>6940400
Why would I not?
>>
>>6940386
>>6940397
It does work, you just have bad taste my dude.
>>
File: RAVEN3.gif (442KB, 596x985px) Image search: [Google]
RAVEN3.gif
442KB, 596x985px
>>6940397
>>
>>6940416
Amber.
>>
>>6940359
Zuke's Lapis is fine. What the fuck are you talking about? Literally the only significant difference is Zuke trying to capture the thunder of Amy's messy hair again by giving Lapis messy hair.

Also Lapis' design in Mirror Gem was shit. I'm glad all the boarders in unison changed her design.
>>
>>6940423
Her Pearl was fine before she started doing whatever what the fuck she started doing in SvA there.
>>
File: tumblr_nng07cffjb1r48ab2o1_1280.jpg (152KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nng07cffjb1r48ab2o1_1280.jpg
152KB, 768x1024px
>>6934562
kill yourself
>>
>>6940440
>Zuke's Lapis is fine.
How to spot a pleb with a worthless opinion 101
>>
>>6940440
Zuke adding the messy hair was great
>>
>>6940456
Why though? Be specific.
>>
>>6940408
>"Hmmm... People liked messy haired Amethyst?"
>"Better give everyone messy hair."
I'm just glad she hasn't found a way to give Garnet messy hair.
>>
>>6940458
It looked fine on Ame, just not Lapis.
>>
>>6940433
>>6940426
I don't think it looks bad, it can just make characters look they're coming off of a different show since nobody else really boards like she does, which isn't really a good thing. If all the boarders made characters as expressive as Raven does and Raven's style was the norm I wouldn't mind at all.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-13-00h43m22s682.png (657KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-13-00h43m22s682.png
657KB, 1280x738px
>>6940458
Didn't Zuke also add Amy's ponytail?
>>
>>6940414
Steven is a Gem.
His cum is sand.
>>
>>6940423
I like messy hair Pearl too. Liking Amy's messy hair is a given of course.
>>
File: 1482975254397.jpg (81KB, 614x771px) Image search: [Google]
1482975254397.jpg
81KB, 614x771px
>>6940468
>I'm just glad she hasn't found a way to give Garnet messy hair.

We can only dream.
>>
>>6940462
She takes away everything that makes lapis lapis, like the shape of her hair and eyes, and her nose, and her cheeks, and she makes her head way too big. Why can't you tell just by looking at the comparison chart? That's what it's for.
>>
File: 1437831602797.png (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437831602797.png
191KB, 600x600px
>>6940468
Is such a thing possible?
>>
File: 1480636756860.png (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480636756860.png
577KB, 1920x1080px
>>6940414
Imagine how awkward it would be to have a scene where Greg drives Peridot to the abortion clinic, or Steven and Peridot tell Greg they want to keep it.
>>
File: 1477882741317.png (93KB, 197x273px) Image search: [Google]
1477882741317.png
93KB, 197x273px
>>6940440
>Also Lapis' design in Mirror Gem was shit.
WHOOP WHOOP THE RETARD PATROL IS MAKING THEIR ROUNDS
>>
>>6940471
At first it did, it got slowly worse though.
>>
>>6940506
I'm looking at the comparison chart and I can barely see a difference. Literally every minor change to the face between Zuke's Lapis images can be found in the other boarders' Lapis images except for the messy hair.
>>
>>6938588
kill yourself
>>
>>6940332
I think Zuke's messy hair Lapis would look okay if she kept the shape of the bangs. Lapis looks weird without the bangs to shape her face.
>>
>>6940517
Everyone was being nice until you came along.
>>
File: kosakukira.png (14KB, 148x294px) Image search: [Google]
kosakukira.png
14KB, 148x294px
>>6940542
Indexer you pervert...
>>
File: CjmIsFZWgAAVihU.jpg (77KB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
CjmIsFZWgAAVihU.jpg
77KB, 650x742px
>>6939094
kill yourself
>>
File: 1.png (634KB, 1193x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
634KB, 1193x1578px
>>6940542
JASPER FOUND A BIGGER PENIS
>>
>>6940548
I kind of like her in that shot. Some boarders make her hair fucking huge, and I'm not just talking about Lamar. The Bangs just go too far out.

Zuke kind of fucked up other shots though and took the messy hair too far. She just needs to keep the general shape of Lapis's hai and I'm fine with it.
>>
File: tumblr_nqb64nXmts1qcm2uao1_1280.png (277KB, 1244x962px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqb64nXmts1qcm2uao1_1280.png
277KB, 1244x962px
>>6939377
kill yourself
>>
Why is Indeer such a dick? Can't he sate his autism without being a dick?
>>
File: jasper_by_geexgeexbaby-dadvo0b.jpg (372KB, 1190x2125px) Image search: [Google]
jasper_by_geexgeexbaby-dadvo0b.jpg
372KB, 1190x2125px
>>6939437
kill yourself
>>
File: lapis' feet.gif (74KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lapis' feet.gif
74KB, 500x281px
>>6940556
>>
File: zukegarnet.png (114KB, 350x794px) Image search: [Google]
zukegarnet.png
114KB, 350x794px
>>6940468
>>6940512
I feel... dirty.
>>
>>6940587
"kill yourself" is Indexer's way of saying he loves you and wants to take you on a date.
>>
File: lap4.png (395KB, 468x616px) Image search: [Google]
lap4.png
395KB, 468x616px
>>6940540
Other boarders don't ever make her eyes as big as Lauren does, or take away her ICONIC big nose, or fuck up the shape of her hair so badly. Zuke's Lapis in Chille Tid was really good but all her other ones look like the lazy drawings she does in her sketchbook
>>
Should I include Amethyst shapeshifted as Jasper in the Jasper chart?? Otherwise Lamar and Katie have no boards of Jasper.
>>
>>6940592
those aren't feet
>>
>>6940603
It's basically the same as Jasper if you just edit out the lip lines.
>>
File: 070.png (898KB, 600x821px) Image search: [Google]
070.png
898KB, 600x821px
>>6940592
nice feet
>>
File: CUTE.png (65KB, 338x565px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.png
65KB, 338x565px
>>6940603
yes
>>
>>6940597
That's not how fros work.
>>
>>6940625
Zuke doesn't care.
>>
File: jasper is no time for this.png (408KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
jasper is no time for this.png
408KB, 1280x909px
>>6940615
are you implying that the real Jasper doesn't have voluminous mustache lippers
>>
File: zuke yd 2.png (130KB, 1068x1010px) Image search: [Google]
zuke yd 2.png
130KB, 1068x1010px
>>6940597
ZukeYD approved
>>
>>6940601
>Other boarders don't ever make her eyes as big as Lauren does
This is really ironic seeing as how Lapis originally had saucer plates for eyes. And the Louis Griffin shot is a Zuke episode. It's literally just the hair you have any grounds to bitch about, and I agree with you. The messy hair works on Amy but Zuke took it too far with Lapis. Everything else you are saying is just silly though.
>>
>>6940637
Sorry, Jasper has had space aids for so long that I've forgotten what she looks like.
>>
why are we still talking about zuke
>>
>>6940630
Anon thinks you aren't Zuke and that Zuke doesn't talk in the third person, therefore your argument is invalid.
>>
>>6940659
Why are you still talking about zuke?
>>
>>6940649
Model sheet Lapis has big eyes, but only because they are long vertically. Zuke tends to make them into giant circles that take up half her face after Chille Tid, it's not the same.

But you're probably right and I probably wouldn't mind it as much if she gave her a big nose to balance the eyes out and didn't completely fuck up her hair.
>>
>>6940659
>>6940666
Some anon began criticizing Raven and some anon, perhaps someone intentionally trolling us after that long Zuke shitshow, interjected "at least she isn't Zuke, amirite u guyz".
>>
>>6940679
I'm glad we can agree. I still think the eyes are barely different from some of the other boarders and that the nose also varies between boarders, but the hair is main problem.
>>
>>6940687
>perhaps someone intentionally trolling
you sound like a faggot when you try acting like you're a victim of something that has nothing to with you
>>
>>6940724
>acting like you're a victim
Wat? Beelining straight for Zuke after the general just finished talking about here reaks of bait. Maybe the anon was baiting. IDK. That's why I didn't claim either way. And either way I don't know what you are going on about with the victim shtick.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-23-12h07m15s819.png (327KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-23-12h07m15s819.png
327KB, 1280x738px
>>6940400
>>
File: jaspepe wants to die.png (207KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
jaspepe wants to die.png
207KB, 680x734px
I haven't liked this show since season 2, why am I still here? Help me
>>
File: 1471761476621.png (1MB, 1590x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1471761476621.png
1MB, 1590x2880px
>>6940100
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-23-11h52m59s913.png (446KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-23-11h52m59s913.png
446KB, 1280x738px
>>6940816
>depth of field
>that mirrored shot
>those cell shaded computer generated cars
>that unique music
BCD was a fun and original episode and it deserves more love from the fans.

>inb4 "but no eurobeat"
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-14-19h13m13s362.png (354KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-14-19h13m13s362.png
354KB, 1280x738px
>>6940822
I'm not going to save that. That's mean.
>>
>>6940475
No that was hilary
The whole fight between steven and amethyst was boarded by hilary with help for kat, amber and rebecca

Zuke boarded the first half of that episode
>>
File: who killed smoky.png (3MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
who killed smoky.png
3MB, 2480x3507px
>>6940868
Lighten up, anon, she does it all in jest.
>>
>>6940882
*from
>>
>>6940882
Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>6940887
Still not funny. Just mean lolsorandom, kind of like the source material or ATHF.
>>
>>6940907
By looking at the scene and recognizing it wasn't in Zuke's art style, hilary and amber posting boards on their tumblr blogs
>>
>>6940926
I'm skeptical of the expertise of random ass anons for spotting boarder styles, but if they posted boards directly to their personal blogs then that's obviously good enough for me.

Do you remember whta Sugar did specifically? I don't remember any particularly spectacular shots from Steven vs Amethyst.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161229-034805.png (831KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161229-034805.png
831KB, 1440x2560px
>>6940907
Her tumblr

And also by how the characters are drawn
>>
>>6940955
Zuke's art style is easier to recognize than most because it is shit
>>
>>6940982
Okay, anon. We get it. You don't like Zuke.
>>
File: tumblr_od84oej8WP1s6ux4yo9_1280.gif (125KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od84oej8WP1s6ux4yo9_1280.gif
125KB, 800x450px
>>
>>6940964
Some of hilary's boards, so ya she was responsible for the pony tail scene
>>
File: Ocean Town.png (703KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Ocean Town.png
703KB, 1280x738px
>>
File: Screenshot_20161229-035244.jpg (1MB, 1427x2236px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161229-035244.jpg
1MB, 1427x2236px
>>6941013
Forgot the pic
>>
File: tumblr_o2i7yv9ukW1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (240KB, 860x858px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2i7yv9ukW1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
240KB, 860x858px
>>
>>6941024
MY
FUCKING
DICK
>>
>>6941029
Get outta here with that shitty ship
>>
>>6941052
What's your favorite ship, anon? You obviously have one if you are being offended by Connie and Steven. I ask so I can mock you and generalize about all the people who subscribe to that ship.

I presume it is a Steven ship. Probably Lapiven because there have been a surprisingly lack of Peridot fags and Periven fags lately.
>>
>>6941052
Everything is a shitty ship now.
>>
File: heartbeat.png (192KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
heartbeat.png
192KB, 500x491px
>>6941089
You rang?
>>
>>6941052
now listen here you lil' bitch
>>
File: monoboob.png (886KB, 1350x1889px) Image search: [Google]
monoboob.png
886KB, 1350x1889px
>>
File: udh50l4g2gpx.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
udh50l4g2gpx.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>6941103
It was a trick! I asked and gave you two suggestions knowing you would post the opposite of what you truly ship to throw me off the scent! I now know you are an autistic Lapiven fag and will generalize against all your ilk now!
>>
File: 1474551156445.png (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474551156445.png
75KB, 800x600px
>>6941144
I'm not that guy, I just saw you wanted me to post some cute Stevidot stuff.
>>
>>6941093
no, just lapidot
>>
>>6941166
It is too late for your counter tricks! Lapisfags are the scum of /sug/.
>>
File: tumblr_o99ngnDgJH1uaky7bo1_1280.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o99ngnDgJH1uaky7bo1_1280.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
>>6941174
I'm not sure what any of that even means.
>>
>>6941170
I preferred Lapidot when it was a joke. Now pitiable friendless fans unironically ship it because they can't comprehend how two people can spend time with one another without being romantically involved with one another.
>>
New thread
>>6941231
>>6941231
>>6941231
Thread posts: 706
Thread images: 226

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.