[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scaly Macro/Micro A continuation of the macro saurian/inter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 116

File: CHbuq5XUEAAYy8z.png-orig.png (688KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
CHbuq5XUEAAYy8z.png-orig.png
688KB, 800x1076px
Scaly Macro/Micro

A continuation of the macro saurian/internalization thread.

Greentext pastebin: http://pastebin.com/fUkW4EA1

Prev. Thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6884308/
>>
>He gave the outer lips and quick kiss, relishing in the shiver she let out.
>He let his fingers of his right hand sink in between the lips and opened it up to see the treasure inside.
>What first struck him was how pink and healthy the inside of her pussy was. Like it was pure and untouched.
>Was she a virgin?
>If she was then that fact seemed to encourage him even more.
> He put his fingers further in and started massaging the inside, her moans encouraging him to go deeper and rub harder.
>When he came across he clitoris decided it needed some special attention and gave it a kiss.
>She tried to buck at the sudden surge of pleasure but once again the restrains kept her still.
>He kissed, licked and sucked on the clitoris while moving his fingers even further in, now having put his entire right hand in there.
>He greedily licked up the juices that flowed from inside, her moans being music to his ears.
>He finally removed his hand, hearing her disappointment before sticking his entire face in there, licking and sucking on the insides of her pussy.
>That finally put her over the edge, the muscles surrounding his head clamping together as she orgasmed, covering his face in her juices.
>”That’s a good girl.” He said after having removed his head from between her legs and wiped his face.
>She could only whimper in response as she was still in the afterglow.
>Wasting no time he took off his pants, his erection at full mast.
>He wasn’t much to brag but he was larger than average, not that it would probably matter that much to a saurian.
>But that wasn’t the point, the point was to dominate and for him to fulfill that goal he needed to fuck her.

14/?
>>
May I just say that I am really, really happy that these threads are doing so well?
Because I am.
>>
>>6916520
>He took some of her still flowing juices and slathered it all over his penis while standing right between her legs.
>He made sure to take his time doing so that she would look down on him and could see what he was doing.
>She whimpered as the realization hit her which was followed by him violently plunging himself into her pussy.
>He thrusted back and forwards into her as hard as he could making sure to as deep as he could with each thrust without getting stuck.
>Despite her size and what he had done to her previously she was surprisingly tight, the walls of her insides clamping down on his dick like a hungry predator trying to devour its prey.
>Her moans were even louder now, indicating that she was feeling his efforts.
>This further encouraged him, thrusting even harder while smacking the side of her butt, earning him some more squeals from her.
>This continued for several minutes until she orgasmed again, her lower lips clamping down causing him to orgasm as well.
>Getting his release he laid down on her abdomen making sure he emptied himself into her. She might not get pregnant from it, but it was so satisfying to do so.
>Once he had done so he pulled himself out of her, his crotch and lover abdomen being completely covered in her juices.
>Time for a cleanup.

15/?
>>
>>6916520
>>6916620
SO

FUCKING

GOOD
>>
>>6916620
god fucking christ, i will need a lot of tissues.
>>
File: 1481329244744.jpg (154KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
1481329244744.jpg
154KB, 1280x901px
Daily reminder that dragons are scaly too.
>>
>>6916620
My penis and I are enjoying this
>>
File: 1344115883.drnowak_candygirls_1.png (2MB, 1659x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1344115883.drnowak_candygirls_1.png
2MB, 1659x1054px
>tfw your saurian gfs will actually fight over who gets to swallow your jizz
>then the rest of you
>>
>>6916620
>He moved himself up to her head and stood over her face, his now flaccid member dripping fluids onto her face.
>She had been oblivious to this, still in a daze of pleasure. At least until the first drops hit her face.
>She looked up at him, her eyes filled with malice, yet a hunger for more could be seen deep down.
>He moved to grab her ball gag, making sure to touch her plump soft lips while doing so.
>He grabbed the ball and fiddled with it for a bit before finally finding the part he was looking for.
>He started to twist the center pulling out a screw like component, turning the ball gag into a ring gag.
>She let out a gasp as it was much easier to breathe now, her tongue snaking out of the hole as she tried to form some cohesive words.
>”Now girl, it’s time for you to clean me up.” He said as moved himself over her face, his crotch just above the hole.
>”No funny business now. You might not be able to eat me or bite me, but if you try anything with that tongue I don’t approve of, or try to harm me. Well, then you will have to spend a long time down here. Am I understood?”
>She nodded in understanding after which he lowered his genital into the hole, facing towards her eyes.
>Her tongue constricted itself around his penis, like a python trying to kill its prey, as if she was trying to hurt him.
>But almost as fast as she had done so she let go, her sense of self-preservation (or something else?) taking precedence.
>She was a bit sloppy at first with her licking but the longer it went on she got more skilled, learning exactly where to lick and constrict to please her captor.
>Her succulent lips that had been wrapped around the ball now ring gag, were now trying to wrap themselves around his lower body, sucking like he was a lollipop.

16/?
>>
File: 1481508659004.png (989KB, 817x1200px)
1481508659004.png
989KB, 817x1200px
>>
File: 1d5aa9f86c6e08a487e5eadfe5929650.jpg (314KB, 643x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1d5aa9f86c6e08a487e5eadfe5929650.jpg
314KB, 643x1000px
>>6916808
Sign me the fuck up.

>>6916862
Fucking A, you're good at getting me horny.
>>
>"What's a little mammal man like you doing all the way out here? Don't you know these lands are filled with terrible, man-eating monsters? Don't you fret, though! I'll keep you nice and safe, my little treat! Nothing will hurt you while I'm here!"
>>
>>6916862
>He let her work for a while until he felt himself about to cum. At the last moment he stood up leaving her tongue and lips without their treat.
>She whimpered as he did so but he just turned around, facing down her chest, leaned forward and grabbed her enormous tits like he did before.
>Having gotten a good grip on her tits he started suckling them as he sat down on the ring again, her tongue and lips getting back to work with renewed enthusiasm.
>As he was happily suckling he felt something strange, a new taste in his mouth.
>Letting the nipples out of his mouth he saw that they were dripping a white thick liquid.
>She was lactating.
>Was this normal for saurians? Was she pregnant?
>If she was he was beyond caring at this point and went back to sucking her tits, hungrily chugging down any milk he was provided.
>It was a strange taste, having an unfamiliar tinge to it in addition to being much creamier than any milk he had drank before.
>He decided that he loved it.
>This continued until he was about to reach orgasm again. But this time he let loose his load into her mouth.
>She happily swallowed it all and continued to lick his genitals, like a pet begging for more food.
>He decided that it was enough of that and stood up, letting go of her breasts as he did so, her milk squirting everywhere.
>She whimpered again but he shushed her.
>”Now you have been a good girl haven’t you? But you haven’t always been that. In fact, you have been very mean to me for a long time now. And it’s time for your punishment.”

17/?
>>
>>6917061
This needs a season 2.
>>
>>6917108
Season 1 isn't even over yet!
>>
File: pepe (2).png (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (2).png
646KB, 1920x1080px
>>6917156
ik but im giving the idea so the other anons insist for another :p
>>
>>6917061
>He hopped off the bed and got some more stuff before getting back on.
>This time he had brought with him some electric vibrators and a roll of tape. He taped the vibrators to her areolas before turning them on with a remote, on the lowest setting.
>He left her moaning at this new form of pleasure while he moved off the bed again.
>This time he brought out another remote, the one belonging to the engine in the chest.
>After a couple of button presses the machine spun into gear but instead of pulling the wire like the first time, it was instead spinning it.
>She let out many sounds of confusion as she felt herself being flipped over on to her stomach.
>After she had been flipped he turned off the machine and went for more of his gear.
>He went over to her rear, which due to her frogtied legs was now elevated, as if she was presenting herself for mating.
>She whimpered in confusion as she couldn’t see anything from her new position.
>Those whimpers were replaced by a yelp of pain as her butt was smacked.
>Not by his palm, but by a large paddle he had brought out.
>He kept smacking with the paddle, switching between each cheek as he did so, enjoying every squeal she let out.
>”You have been a bad girl!” he repeated as he kept smacking.
>He stopped once his arms tired, but that doesn’t mean she was free yet.
>Now he pulled several dildos with vibrator function which he shoved up her snatch, turning them on at the lowest setting.
>He didn’t wait to listen to her moans but instead pulled out a band of large anal beads.
>Slathering the beads with lube he then spread her ass cheeks, gave a couple of licks around her butthole for luck before slowly inserting them.
>Her moans got louder with the new insertion and even more so as he started to pull them in and out at an increased pace.
>While he did so he manually turned the vibration function of the dildos to max, also doing the same to the vibrators attached to her areolas with the remote.

18/?
>>
>>6917061
>lactating saurian
I'm okay with this.
Human women can induce lactation even when they're not pregnant, so why shouldn't saurian women be able to?
>>
>>6917345
This chick's gonna eat him alive when she's free.
>>
>>6917367

Because reptiles.
>>
>>6917345

Oh great. Now I've got a BDSM fetish too.

>this story will never be made into a best selling book series and a multi-million dollar movie
>>
>>6917345
>The following minutes was a cacophony of moans, buzzing machines and the meaty slaps of a buttocks being smacked.
>He had no idea how many orgasms she had had at this point, and neither did she.
>But all good things must come to an end so he pulled out the beads one last time and turned off the vibrators.
>She was still making sounds, a mixture of moans of pleasure and pleads to stop or to give her more even after he stopped; only turning silent when he talked to her.
>”Now this has been an enjoyable experience hasn’t it? I could do this for you again, but you must understand that it will be on my terms. I’m not your boy toy. Have we come to an understanding?”
>She made sounds that sounded like yes while nodding.
>”Good. Well then, it’s late so we should clear up for the night.”
>She let out a sigh of relief (and possibly disappointment) but she started making worried sounds when she noticed he wasn’t trying to untie her.
>In fact he had now pulled out a large butt plug which he lubed before shoving it up her ass.
>Her squeal of surprise turned to moans as he turned on the vibrating dildos, on a lower setting thankfully, and activated the machine to flip her back on to her back.
>He jumped off the bed and turned off the ceiling lights before hopping back on, laying himself next to her, grabbing one of her tits like one might a stuffed animal.
>”Good night, my scaly fucktoy. We have a long weekend with a lot of fun ahead of us so you better get some sleep.”
>Those were his last words before drifting to sleep, happily suckling her teat as she moaned about her predicament (and in pleasure) long into the night.

19/?

That's it for today
I'll be back tomorrow with the conclusion to this story.
And maybe a bonus or two.
>>
File: moar!.jpg (38KB, 450x573px) Image search: [Google]
moar!.jpg
38KB, 450x573px
>>6917598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ypfukvtiLw

FUCKING SHIT MAN.
>>
>>6917367
Exactly. Though he is not aware of this fact.

>>6917417
You'll just have to wait and see.

>>6917430
Feels bad man
>>
>>6917598
The wait may kill me, but okay.
>>
>>6917417
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for this end, but I'd be perfectly happy with her ending as his sub
>>
>>6917916
>Brenda Sawruss
Still a fav.
>>
Want to write something, anyone got ideas?
>>
>>6918341
>the detailed devouring of a human by a long-neck herbivore
>a human goes on a date with a pair of saurians and keeps getting squished between their butts
>a saurian has tummy ache for real and her human bf offers to go in and possibly soothe it
>a saurian gets her nails/claws done by a human
>a saurian goes to a human dentist
>a flying saurian takes her boyfriend for a ride
>another story about saurians hunting
>an herbivore commits a social faux pas and eats her neighbors garden
>>
>Derek the human goes camping
>He brings his carnivorous saurian gf, Lisa
>Also his herbivorous saurian best friend, Carlos
>Saurians don't really "do" cars, so they take the train
>Aboard the train someone nearly sits on Derek and Lisa nearly bites their tail off for it
>The rest of the ride is uneventful, although Derek spends it inside Lisa and Carlos clears out the snack cart
>When they arrive at their destination, Lisa horks up Derek, they grab their (Derek's) camping equipment, and then they all hike into the mountains
>Well, Lisa and Carlos hike while Derek rides on his gf's shoulders
>They find a nice spot, set up camp, and then divvy up chores
>Carlos is to go collect water
>Derek is to start a fire
>Lisa is to go collect dinner
>Carlos walks off to a nearby stream, Derek lays out a fire pit, and Lisa
>strips naked

Continue?
>>
>>6918756
Yes
>>
>>6917011

>tfw you find out the character is actually a man.
>>
>>6918756
>>6918852
>"What are you doing?" Asks Derek, ogling his gf's pert, wobbling tits
>"Getting dinner." Says Lisa.
>Then she's off like a bullet train into the woods
>Derek is alone for an hour or so before Carlos returns
>They boil the water, get into a conversation about fishing, get bored, play a card game which Derek wins, and then just wait for Lisa
>Two more hours pass
>Then they hear roaring in the distance
>It's very distinctly Lisa's
>Derek's heard it before
>He's made her roar and scream plenty of times

Continue?
>>
>>6919089
Yes
>>
What fucking retard added the vore part to this?
>>
>>6918492
>>the detailed devouring of a human by a long-neck herbivore
>It's the tongue you notice first, intellectually you know the long appendage is a throw back from when her kind would need just a few extra inches to reach the highest leaves, yet it still surprises you just how long it is as it completely wraps around you and begins pulling you in, to it, just another morsel
>Trapped in her hot, humid maw, she takes the time to savor your body, probing you with her tongue as she tastes every inch of your frame
>After working you near the point of exhaustion, she finally tilts her head back, swallowing once and sending you down the dark pit at the back of her throat
>Tight, slick flesh ripples around you, slowly pulling you down, inch by inch, seeming to go on forever as you slide down her long, long neck
>You barely notice when you finally reach her stomach, the tight walls of her neck working you into an orgasmic haze in a way the tongue never could
>Yet the slow, gentle massage of her stomach brings you back down, leaving you to bask in the afterglow as her body rocks you to sleep

>>6919537
We are on like thread 5 of this, there's another more generic macro/scaly thread if that's what you're looking for, this is for a specific setting we ended up making in another thread unrelated to the standard macro or scaly threads
>>
>>6919089
>>6919444
>A short while passes, then Lisa comes striding back into the camp
>She is drenched in blood from her jaws to her belly
>Her bear breasts glisten red in the moonlight
>Her stomach bulges with tightly packed meat
>Her claws are caked with gore
>She carries several dead deer slung over her shoulder
>Derek and Carlos gawk
>She walks to the fireside and drops her kills to the ground
"Ugh!" Exclaims Carlos, repulsed. "Fucking carnivores."
>Ignoring him, Lisa swiftly approaches her bf
>In one smooth motion, she effortlessly lifts him and makes for the darkness of the trees
>Derek can do little else but squeak for mercy
>Then Carlos is alone
>With the mauled, dead deer
>Which is much worse than just being alone
>The night is quickly filled with the sounds of Derek and Lisa
>Roaring, grunting, screaming, moaning, and cursing
>Over an hour later, Lisa returns
>Derek is nowhere to be seen
>Lisa seems incredibly satisfied
>She flops down besides the fireside and idly strokes her full, happy, wriggling belly
>"You know what?" She says to Carlos, who is just done at this point. "We should do this more often."

The End
>>
>>6919683
>greentext
>pic related
>>
File: 1447262649367.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1447262649367.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
File: 1482738563758.jpg (289KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482738563758.jpg
289KB, 700x700px
>>6920053
>Mr kown
HOLY SHIT
This makes us legit! I feel special!
>>
>>6920053
There are a lot of interesting (hot) histories, some of them give us ideas to create more content, illustrate and shits like that. Cmon anon use your fucking braincells and imagination.
>>
>>6916684
why do i want to fuck her so badly?
>>
File: 6faf003c41572fbac0be96c75f5b1d34.jpg (151KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6faf003c41572fbac0be96c75f5b1d34.jpg
151KB, 989x1280px
>>6919683
Mmmph. I love that greentext.
She must be on the taller end. A 15 foot titan of a saurian woman.
Thick, curvaceous body. Calamitous tits. Ass like a planet. Legs like tree trunks.
And a third of her height dominated by neck.
This is the perfect herbivorous female.

>>6919807
>Derek is nowhere to be seen
>Lisa seems incredibly satisfied
>She flops down besides the fireside and idly strokes her full, happy, wriggling belly
A satisfied carnivore with a belly full of love and meat.
Marvelous.
>>
>>6920391
Because you know it'd be the best you'd ever have.
>>
The OP greentext pastebin is rather outdated now and missing several threads and many more greentexts.
>>
>>6920445
I'll see about updating it tomorrow.
>>
>>6920435
>Because you know it'd be the best you'd ever have.
I like the sound of that a lot!
>>
>>6920435
>Saurian BDSM gear could double as industrial equipment
>Human BDSM gear is normally half comprised of some confectionery
>>
How much more popular would this show have been in this world we've cooked up?
>>
>>6921466

What?
>>
>>6921466
I am only even vaguely aware of that show and what it's about, figure in this setting it'd be a pretty standard super hero show?
Though that does raise the question of what sorts of media it has
I mean previous threads already have that movies are usually made assuming any humans in the audience won't be sticking around for more than half of it
>>
>>6921542
Dinosaucers.
I'm just wondering what it would have been like in a world with actual dinosaur people.
>>
>>6921664
Never seen it, but from what I've read on Tvtropes, it looks like it'd be about the same I'd guess, one of those 80s cartoon shows, albeit with rubber forehead alien equivalent for saurians, other than that I'm not familiar with it enough to guess
>>
>>6920435
do u have any more pics of her?
>>
File: 59d68e1c19c647438d70abed3286c3ce.jpg (134KB, 1280x1180px) Image search: [Google]
59d68e1c19c647438d70abed3286c3ce.jpg
134KB, 1280x1180px
>"AH! Human-kun! Wh-what are you d-d-doing here?! Eh?! W-what is that intense look for?!"
>>
>>6921826
Yep.
>>
>>6921884
keep er comin pls
>>
>>6921915
>She big
>>
>>6921966
New Canon: saurian tail bases are great erogenous zones.
>>
>>6921988
>>
>>6921988
I'd say that's kind of a given. The belly scales of reptiles are actually very soft and smooth.
>>
File: 8e1590019c68cd36870c7b94bd5a461d.png (250KB, 1094x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8e1590019c68cd36870c7b94bd5a461d.png
250KB, 1094x1000px
>>6921999
And that's all I've got.
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>6921988
I'd imagine they would be, due to proximity to the anus if nothing else
>Lying between your gf's ass cheeks
>Giving her a massage right at the base of her tail
>While at the same time, your face is buried in her ass, eating her out

Also, these pics are making me think of a scenario where a Suairan in bondage is teased and taunted by her bf, but then it becomes too much for her and she manages to rip her way out due to sheer sexual frustration and snu snus the poor guy into oblivion
>>
File: 9c214118e28ef135a36e8f58d2b0c1fb.jpg (202KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
9c214118e28ef135a36e8f58d2b0c1fb.jpg
202KB, 1280x982px
>>6922099
>Lying between your gf's ass cheeks
>Giving her a massage right at the base of her tail
>While at the same time, your face is buried in her ass, eating her out
The only downside is that you can't see the blissed out expression on her face while you're doing it.

>snu snus the poor guy into oblivion
And which hole is that a nickname for?
>>
>>6922069
thanks anon, i appreciate it
>>
>>6922196
You're welcome.
>>
>>6922187
I recognize that whale vagina
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 508x949px)
image.jpg
58KB, 508x949px
stop this
>>
>>6922222
FUCKING WASTED GET
>>
>>6922222
Good quints, /trash/.
>>
>>6922187
>And which hole is that a nickname for?
Futurama reference, from the episode Amazon women in the mood, it's the term the Amazons use for sex, specifically in the episode the phrase they used was death by snu snu
>>
>>6922318
He was asking which of her holes is nicknamed oblivion
>>
>>6922334
This.
>>
>>6922334
>>6922366
...It actually took me a minute even after you pointed that out

I'm going to assume ass
>>
File: 2e0244ac189a0822f09eabe5bed9beb9.jpg (249KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2e0244ac189a0822f09eabe5bed9beb9.jpg
249KB, 792x1152px
>>6916498
>these threads
>pic very related
>>
>>6922587
Lose the wings, the tail fluff, and shave off three feet or so and this is spot on.
>>
We need more stories about these outskirts communities of only humans, telling their tale of escape and self-dependence
>>
>>6922920
We also need more comfy stories.
>due to the size of saurians those old style drive-in theaters make a comeback
>saurians sitting or laying in the big open field with their human(s) sitting/laying on them while watching a movie
>laps and cleavage are the most common spots for humans
>old kaiju/monster movies are played most often
>the Jurassic Park movies are played almost every week
>>
>all these separate anuses and vaginas
>not cloacas
What the fuck is wrong with all of you
>>
>>6922973
Sounds nice,
>TFW no saurian GF to go see the movies with in the cool night air, kept warm by her body heat as you're snuggled in her cleavage
>>
>>6923098
It's good to have options.

>>6923101
That is fucking t o p.
>>
File: 607dce567dd1a76a359a512c6fad2509.jpg (379KB, 1266x903px) Image search: [Google]
607dce567dd1a76a359a512c6fad2509.jpg
379KB, 1266x903px
>>
File: 104388a1985575251d0ead9a16d68fd0.jpg (314KB, 1266x903px) Image search: [Google]
104388a1985575251d0ead9a16d68fd0.jpg
314KB, 1266x903px
>>6923581
>>
File: 9da8800d27fff3c551b757943b9b89f5.jpg (286KB, 1253x903px) Image search: [Google]
9da8800d27fff3c551b757943b9b89f5.jpg
286KB, 1253x903px
>>6923598
>>
One question before bed.

>What if bulimic saurians?

Think about it.
>>
>>6924252
Related, how do saurians spit people out? There's probably more than one way.
>climb out (it seems implied that saurians can prevent escape)
>saurian lies on side and crawl out
>throw up out (drunken, bulimia, drug induced, sickness)
>rescue missions (police/rescue squad world-building potential for the writefags)
>>
>>6924252
>bulimic saurians
>Standard treatment is to consume a human and keep him down, letting said human act as positive reinforcement

Though the argument COULD be made that a saurian spitting a human back out counts as bulimia
>YFW you overhear your sauiran gf in an argument with one of her friends over the idea that spitting a human back up shouldn't be done because it counts as bulimia
>YFW she's not the one saying it's not bulimia

>>6924559
>how do saurians spit people out?
I haven't really thought much on how the humans get OUT

>There's probably more than one way
Logically speaking there's two exits, mouth and ass
Despite y'know, saurians should just eventually passing humans, I like the idea that once in, saurian's body reflexively tries to keep a human trapped inside, lets things like a human going up the ass and getting pulled deeper and deeper in
I'd say a human could hypothetically force their way out, but that requires fighting against several tons of muscle while you're completely surrounded by it, even lying on their side a human is pretty much guaranteed to exhaust themselves trying to climb out a saurian's throat

As for how they get out? It's a reflex, but a controllable one, like holding one's breath they can get it to stop or reverse, varies from saurian to saurian though, some can bring them back up in the blink of an eye (or if they want to send them out the back way, get it to stop pulling the human back in) and some can just make it a bit weaker and hope the human can pull themselves out

I do like the idea that stronger/fitter saurians have much stronger pulls and carnivore bellies are much more reluctant to let prey go

>>throw up out (drunken, bulimia, drug induced, sickness)
This still works, not very pleasant for any involved though, emetic/purgative drugs ARE a good way to get a saurian to let go of a human in the case of an unwanted internilization

>rescue missions
Not positive what you mean, sending someone to go get them?
>>
>>6924559
>>6925127
>rescue missions in a saurian
Sounds like a good way for a saurian to end up with two people in her belly
>>
Really should not say I'm going to write X unless I'm in the mood at that moment to write it, didn't get anything done on those stories I said I would, will try to do them tomorrow though
In the mean time, not gonna promise adding it or anything, but if anyone has an idea for a scenario in that (very basic) game I made last thread, I'd love to hear them
Relevant link
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/9b-snatlgek7et9mc-rn3g/saurianworld
>>
Bump before bed
>>
>>
>>
>>6924559
>>6925127
>>6925629
These are great! Lots of potential! Lots of ideas!
I'm getting so much to work with!

>>6925669
>toweling off a saurian fresh out of the shower
>holding the legs of a saurian doing crunches
>something with a saurian on a treadmill
>a saurian asking for a foot massage
>a saurian asking for a back massage
>a saurian asking for a shoulder massage
>lying beneath a big breasted saurian while she does pushups (like this gif >>6916524).
>>
File: 62d7dda4904d45d0cb1b467c977182ae.jpg (685KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
62d7dda4904d45d0cb1b467c977182ae.jpg
685KB, 1000x1300px
Here's an idea in a vein similar to the bulimic saurians mentioned above.

>agoraphobic human
>cannot stand being outside
>crowds are terrible and being alone is dreadful
>saurian friend offers solution
>the human can ride in their belly
>that way the human can get out of the house and enjoy the day without actually having to go outside
>plus saurian tummies can be very therapeutic and relaxing
>tldr; nice, friendly saurians giving safe, protective, therapeutic belly rides to scared, little humans
>>
>Herbivores can digest tough leaves. Their idea of a tasty salad involves ferns, shrubs, and bits of tree, with perhaps some fruit for afterwards. It's no good to share, but it is fun watching them eat!
>>
Here's a sexy little webm. The size difference is spot on for our setting, too.

https://static1.e621.net/data/e4/cd/e4cd0f866adef9289c22dca5ebcdb92c.webm
>>
>>6927380
Here's a shortened gif version. File's too big to post here, though.

https://static1.e621.net/data/96/ff/96ffb4a1aa7f564a0141f8fb41a7854f.gif
>>
>>6927380
>>6927426
Here you go
>>
File: 55ea80ed2026d4f369ff84351b2c06d3.jpg (222KB, 864x1058px) Image search: [Google]
55ea80ed2026d4f369ff84351b2c06d3.jpg
222KB, 864x1058px
>>6927556
>dat boob squish
Now THAT is some good shit!
>>
File: 21326d464366f6ba78920ff6cf89a514.jpg (369KB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
21326d464366f6ba78920ff6cf89a514.jpg
369KB, 1200x3600px
>>6919683
>long neck herbivore with crazy long tongue
That's arousing.
Like, in the extreme.
>>
>>6926499
>Saurians bashful around humans
On first instinct my headcanon says that's not possible, but on further thought it's making me think of scenarios where that might happen
>Young human adopted into saurian or mixed family
>His sisters grow up to see him as off limits
>He doesn't

>>6926746
For a bit of clarification, I'm trying to go for one "big" event in each room of the gym and a handful of smaller ones, (as well as potentially other locations I can do the same for), have an idea for the other two, but still need a big idea for the "locker room", love a couple of the ideas though

>>toweling off a saurian fresh out of the shower
In retrospect this is obvious

>>something with a saurian on a treadmill
Was gonna have a couple of them as a background detail, now if only I actually liked/felt like I could write trample I could do the obvious with them

>>a saurian asking for a foot/back/shoulder massage
That's a real good one

>>lying beneath a big breasted saurian while she does pushups (like this gif >>6916524).
Been trying to think of a story for this one, again, in retrospect putting it as an event in the game seems obvious

Also elaborating more on the idea for the game (again I promise nothing), I think the plot is going to be guy loses job and has to get money quick for rent, if I can actually get a scheduling system to work, I think I'll set it up where it's more or less impossible to get enough money in time and afterwards you'll have to find a new place (and pretty much every option is in a saurian's belly/rooming with one)

>>6927021
>Kind, but bulimic saurian and adorable but agoraphobic human
>Their therapist goes out of her way to hook them up, figuring it'll help each of them

>>6927286
>but it is fun watching them eat!
Both inside and out

>>6927556
Perfect

>>6927585
>City boy encounters local gal
>Realizes his is going to be a few ...weeks....well better make that months longer
>Local gal is starting to hear wedding bells
>>
File: 54321694_p8.jpg (88KB, 700x847px) Image search: [Google]
54321694_p8.jpg
88KB, 700x847px
>>6928008
>Young human adopted into saurian or mixed family
>His sisters grow up to see him as off limits
>He doesn't
"MOOOOM! Terrance was in my underwear drawer! Again!"

>trample
I was actually thinking the saurian would want t o get frisky with the human, so she slows down the treadmill to "teach" him.
>"Now just stand behind me here. That's it. Now I'm gonna start the machine. There. Now let's just get a good rhythm going. Here. Put your hands on my hips. Get a God feel for th motion. Oh! Such warm, little hands!"
Something like that.

>Kind, but bulimic saurian and adorable but agoraphobic human
>Their therapist goes out of her way to hook them up, figuring it'll help each of them
A saurian/human shipper. I like it!
They're just so cute together! He's tiny and fragile! She's big and awkward! They're both total sweethearts! It's the perfect match!

>>but it is fun watching them eat!
>Both inside and out
You get gulped by your herbivore gf, then she starts eating out of a fruit bowl.
She swallows the fruit whole, so you get to have some before her stomach gets it all.

>Perfect
I know, right?!

>City boy encounters local gal
>Realizes his is going to be a few ...weeks....well better make that months longer
>Local gal is starting to hear wedding bells
She has to let him out for the tuxedo fitting, but she doesn't mind, because that means she gets to gobble him up again.
>>
>>6927649
They are the best
>When your saurian GF kisses it always, ALWAYS leaves you panting and wanting for more as her expert tongue wrestles yours into submission and works it's way down your throat
>You're always still breathless as she uses it to pull you into her maw, showing you just how skilled that tongue really is before sending you down deep into her belly while you ride the afterglow
>>
>>6928340
>She has to let him out for the tuxedo fitting, but she doesn't mind, because that means she gets to gobble him up again.
Kinda makes me wonder if you could find someone willing to do the ceremony while the guy is still in the belly
>>
>>6928008
>Saurians being bashful around humans
Could be one of the very early encounters between humans and saurians.
At the point where humans have realised the beauty of the saurian body but before the saurians learnt about what they could do with humans.
>>
>>6925127
>Not positive what you mean, sending someone to go get them?
>>6925629
>>6926746
I meant the existence of a task force with the mission of taking missing person calls (perhaps a person had been internalized for too long), finding out the perpetrating saurian, and using a method to save the human (usually sedating the saurian). Might have mystery story potential, a whodunit kind of thing.
>>
>>6928376
I love everything about it.
One question: how big is this hypothetical saurian? Because I was figuring somewhere between 14 to 15 feet. That's between 4.27 and 4.58 meters if you're using metric.

>>6928474
I just lie the idea that she loves swallowing him.
Over and over again.

>>6928476
>"What kind of saurian are you? And why are you so small? And why do you smell so good?"
>>
>>6928340
>"MOOOOM! Terrance was in my underwear drawer! Again!"
>In the underwear drawer
>Not trying to hide in the underwear as she put it on

>Something like that.
That's a good idea

>They're just so cute together! He's tiny and fragile! She's big and awkward! They're both total sweethearts! It's the perfect match!
Exactly, not only are they perfect for each other, they can help each other get over their issues

>She swallows the fruit whole, so you get to have some before her stomach gets it all.
I wonder if there's any effort to make food that tastes good for the saurian when she eats it, and is still tasty half digested for the human
...Come to think of it, I wonder if there's anything a human can eat when it's half digested by a saurian that they couldn't otherwise

>>6928592
That probably is a thing in most saurian/human cities, know I sure as hell couldn't write something like that though

>>6928598
>Because I was figuring somewhere between 14 to 15 feet
I usually assume the saurian is big enough that your average human stands JUST under eye level with her ass
>>
>>6928631
>Not trying to hide in the underwear as she put it on
He's a novice. He'll get better with practice.

>That's a good idea
Thank you.

>Exactly, not only are they perfect for each other, they can help each other get over their issues
She could get a paper out of this!
A groundbreaking piece on human/saurian psychological interaction and interspecies symbiosis.

>I wonder if there's any effort to make food that tastes good for the saurian when she eats it, and is still tasty half digested for the human
I would think so. Marketing can't afford to overlook the human demographic.
>Come to think of it, I wonder if there's anything a human can eat when it's half digested by a saurian that they couldn't otherwise
Sounds like part of some bizarre school of cooking.

>I usually assume the saurian is big enough that your average human stands JUST under eye level with her ass
That's around that range. Cool.
>>
>>
>>6928960
>payback
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 800x634px
I swear to god if the Dom-anon green goes sub again I will go fucking nuclear
>>
>>6929023
While I love the idea of the her turning the tables on him and turning him into her bitchboy like she originally planned, what do you mean by
>again
Pretty sure he's been dom the entire time
>>
>>
>editing mastery
It makes it better.
Trust me.
>>
Carnivores get so enthusiastic after a good hunt.
>>
>>6929516
>Lying in bed next to your saurian lover, her sexy belly packed full from last night's dinner
>She had absolutely stuffed herself, gorging on enough food to feed ten humans
>Now the two of you relax in bed during the wee hours of dawn
>Sitting up, she lets loose an absolutely thunderous belch that rattles the windows and gets you instantly hard
>She tapers off, smacking her jaws and licking her chops, then flops back down on her pillow
>Idly stroking her busily digesting tummy, she wraps an arm around you and pulls you close
>Snuggled against your favorite eating machine, you pass back into restful slumber
>>
I have discovered the power of editing.
>>
>>6930287
It allows me to take something I don't like...
>>
>>6930299
...and make it into something I enjoy immensely!
>>
>>6917598
>It was Friday yet again.
>Commuting to work, being harassed and flirted with by saurian women of varying sizes on the subway.
>He took his time enjoying himself as he was squished by the numerous thick derrieres of his fellow passengers, even teasing one of the friskier ones by rubbing her through her panties. They read “Open Season”.
>He arrived to work on time and was about to enter his office when he was attacked from behind, a massive set of breasts weighing down on his head.
>”Morning Short Stuff.” she purred as she leaned down to make sure her really felt her bosom pressing against his head and back.
>”I told you not to call me that.” He sternly responded without moving his head.
>”Oh I’m sorry, I meant good morning Sir Short Stuff.” She reached out to him handing over an item. “I got you your coffee.”
>It was in fact a coffee cup labeled “Sir Short Stuff”.
>He sighed, knowing that he would never get rid of the nicknames he was constantly given, before entering the office and sitting down at his desk.
>She followed after him playfully swaying her hips before sitting down on his large (and thankfully reinforced) desk.
>”So are we up for it again tonight Sir?” she asks while tracing one of her claws on his head. “I got some new ideas.”
>”All through the weekend, as always.” He responded starting up his computer like hadn’t noticed her attempts to rile him up. “But as behind you are on your assignments we might have to start with some punishment before we get to any of your ideas.”
>”Only if you use the riding crop this time.” She giggled as she stood back up before heading out of the room.
>He admired the view he got of her big jiggling butt through her miniskirt and thought back to the fateful weekend a month ago that had changed their relationship.

20/?
>>
>>6930626
YAAAAAAY you're back.
>>
>>6930626
anon, you are blessed. When i finish learning to draw good stuff i think ill illustrate this masterpiece.
>>
>>6929516
>>6929545
>>6929751
>carnivorous saurians being big, hungry, predatory beasts
>still being gentle and loving with their little human lovers
I live for this.

>>6930287
>>6930299
>>6930315
Not bad. I love me some stuffing.

>>6930626
Fucking nice, friend.
>>
>>6930626
>He woke up Saturday morning in the giant bed in which he had lived out his fantasies the night before.
>But something was wrong. Something was missing.
>He felt around in the darkness of the unlit cellar room.
>She was gone.
>”Oh God, oh Man, oh Dino Jesus!”
>She had somehow gotten free from her restraints and she was going to kill him. Or at least maul him before eating him.
>But, where was she?
>Had she left? If so why?
>Unrestrained she could do whatever she wanted to him without repercussions.
>Had she gone to the authorities to accuse him of sexual assault?
>His train of thought was interrupted by the door opening and the ceiling lights being turned on.
>”Hi there Lover Boy.”
>It was her, being fully dressed (if you could call those skimpy clothes of her as “fully dressed”) carrying a bag of what looked like groceries.
>He tried to scamper away but before he got anywhere she had dropped the groceries and had literally leapt on top of the bead.
>The impact on the mattress had flung him around until she caught him and pressed him against her bosom.
>”You are going nowhere little man.”
>This was it. He was trapped with no way of getting free. No spiked brandy to save him this time.
>”You did so many naughty things to me last night so I got to repay the favor.”
>As she finished her sentence she immediately started kissing his face, starting with quick pecks that turned into long smooches which ended up as French kissing, forcing her tongue into his mouth.
>He gasped for air as she finally let him go but his attention was quickly drawn to a couple of damp spots that were forming on her business suit top.

21/?
>>
>>6928598
>I just lie the idea that she loves swallowing him.
I just like the idea of staying in a belly, though going in always should sound fun

>>6928887
>He's a novice. He'll get better with practice.
Point

>>6928887
>A groundbreaking piece on human/saurian psychological interaction and interspecies symbiosis.
Just more proof how much these relationships benefit everyone

>>6929751
Hopefully she saved room for dessert

>>6930626
>>6931049
>Where this is going
Best end
>>
>>6931049
>Noticing where his attention had gone she put one of her hands down her top and pulled out a couple of soaked tissues.
>”Looked at what you have done to me. You have no idea how many tissues I’ve had to go through when I went shopping to keep this from showing.”
>She unbuttoned her top and pressed his face against one of her leaking nipples.
>”Now drink up all of mommys milk you naughty boy.”
>Figuring that this might be his last time doing this he did not hesitate and started drinking.
>He suckled like hungry baby, her moans of pleasure reverberating through her body.
>But there was something else he heard. It was much lower and droning but it was definitely there.
>The dildos!
>They were still in her snatch and were still vibrating.
>Before he could put further thought into it she pulled him away from her teat.
>”That’s a good boy. But now it’s time for you to eat something else.”
>She pushed him back on the bad and then laid down on top of him so he wouldn’t squirm away as she removed her soaked panties.
>As she was repositioning herself she pushed her panties into his face to keep him down until she reached her desired position, her as and pussy placed directly above his head.
>”Now it’s time for you to eat until I’m satisfied” she said as she lowered herself.
>”Uh, you don’t want me to remove the toys first?”
>Cause indeed, not only were the vibrating dildos still where he left them but also the butt plug.
>She stopped as she heard the question and if he had been in a different position he might have seen her blush, if now a saurian could do that.
>”O-of course you should remove them!” she hastily said trying to hide her embarrassment.
>The way she acted made him unsure if she had deliberately left the toys inside, if she had forgotten them or if she couldn’t remove them herself.
>Either way, this might be his chance to gain some form of control.

22/?
>>
>>6929077
Before the whole sex thing was happening
>>
>>6931341
YOU CAN STILL WIN THIS ANON, GET BACK IN THERE.
>>
>>6931341
Im on diamonds. IM ASSUMING SOMEBODY IS SAVING THIS.

Also whats the title of this story, anon?
>>
>>6931049
>>6931341
>Tables have turned
>>
>>6931341
>He played along, removing the butt plug slowly. It came loose with a pop and he wasted no time, giving her a quick rim job to keep her happy.
>Her moans indicated that he was doing his job correctly as he moved on to her pussy.
>He licked around her lower lips as he started pulling the dildos slowly back and forth into her.
>He kept the pace slow until she told him to pull them out already, despite her shivering body betraying her enjoyment.
>He pulled them out as far as he could without removing them, switched the vibration function to max and shoved them back in.
>She yelped in surprise, her rear even lifting from the bed giving him the opportunity to escape.
>He rolled away before her butt slammed back on the bed, her making a loud moan from her over stimulated pussy hitting the mattress.
>He made a dash for the door, not caring about the fact that he was stark naked.
>”Please wait!”
>That shouldn’t have stopped him. Yet the sincerity in her voice, something he rarely heard from her, made him turn around.
>”Y-you really want to leave?” she asked between her breaths of excitement.
>”Why shouldn’t I?” He asked. “You will just use me as a toy, or enslave me and then eat me when you are done!”
>”I-is that how you think of me? I j-just wanted to have a little fun with you, as revenge for last night.”
>”Revenge?! What do you think I did all this for?” He asked almost feeling insulted. “All my co-workers, and especially you, just treat me as something to play with!”
>”W-we were just teasing.”
>”Well I didn’t find it funny. How would you feel like if you were constantly belittled despite your hard work?”
>”I don’t know. But if it was anything like last night I might like it a little.”
>”Well it’s not like last night… wait you enjoyed last night?”

23/?
>>
>>6931721
GOD DAMMIT ANON, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
>>
File: sweat.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>"But if it was anything like last night I might like it a little.”
>>
I'mma make a new pastebin to put all the greentext in, but I could use some help.
If you guys could go through the previous threads and point out the posts with greentext it'd make life a billion times easier for me.
Plz and thk.
>>
>>6921466

GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE STOP FORGETTING ABOUT EXTREME DINOSAURS!
>>
File: da8551c681ac466564400be3e8a9de61.jpg (796KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
da8551c681ac466564400be3e8a9de61.jpg
796KB, 1400x1000px
>>6931922
Teryx was hot, man.
>>
>>6931912
I am already collecting the current one: https://pastebin.com/TEV6bGeN
>>
>>6931721
>”Kinda. At first I felt like panicking about being trapped, I’ve never been so helpless before. But then when you did all those things to me, forcing me to serve you like a slave. I never thought I could feel such excitement from being under the control of someone like you.”
>”See, again with the ‘like you’ like I’m not even worth something!
>”Like when you called me ‘your Scaly Fucktoy’”?
>”Uh, well that was in the heat of the moment!”
>They stared at each other awkwardly, the only sounds that could be heard was her heavy breathing and the buzzing dildos.
>”Maybe…” she started. “Maybe we started all of this on the wrong footing.”
>”Maybe we have.” He admitted.
>He walked back to the bed and sat down next to her.
>”Were do we start?” He asked
>”Maybe you could remove these first?” She leaned over hinting towards her crotch and the dildos inside.
>”Y-yes, of course.”
>He turned off the dildos and removed them one by one with her letting out a sound of relief as the last one was removed.
>”You sure you don’t want to kiss it better?” she asked teasingly, wiggling her bottom.
>To her surprise he dove right in and started eating her out.
>This continued for a minute until he finally removed himself.
>”How’s that for a kiss?” He mockingly asked, relishing her pleased expression.
>”It was… acceptable.” She teased. “Let me return the favor to your little friend.”
>She pushed him over and moved her mouth to his crotch, his member standing up rock hard which it probably has been for a while.
>Her plump lips enveloped his member all the way down to the base and then even further, his whole crotch and balls being sucked into her mouth.
>She sucked and sucked, her tongue playing with every inch of his genitals leaving him in total bliss.
>It didn’t take long until he came with her happily swallowing it all.

24/?
>>
>>6931941

>replies to a post that is trying to get people to post about saurian shows besides Dinosaucers with a Dinosaucers reference

This is why I sum things up like this.

>implying saurian shows besides Dinosaucers don't exist
>>
>>6931977
You are not writing this here directly, aren't you?
>>
>>6931998

Proof.
>>
>>6932016
Nope
>>
>>6931977
>After licking him clean she went over to the grocery bag she had brought with her before and pulled out some pre-made grocery store sandwiches of both regular and saurian size.
>”Now that we have had breakfast maybe we should have some breakfast?” she said smiling.
>They sat together on the bed eating their breakfast in silence.
>Eventually when they had finished their meal the only thing that was left was awkward silence.
>He decided that he should do something and asked her question about herself.
>Despite all this time they had worked together he barely knew anything about her.
>And as it turned out the opposite was true as well
>After he had broken the ice with his question it evolved into an hour long conversation where they talked about their lives.
>He learned things like her favorite food, her favorite movie and that she was a regular at the gym, which might explain how she stayed so muscular despite her job.
>She learned things like his favorite book, his favorite song and that he spent a lot of his free time visiting internet forums.
>Once that topic had been exhausted his curiosity got the better of him and he asked how she got out her bindings.
>Apparently those rubbery bags he had used on her claws, while resistant to cutting, could be broken if doing so continuously for over an hour.
>And having left her awake like he did she had plenty of time finding that out.
>Also he learnt that he wasn’t as good at knots as he thought and that you could use claws to pick the locks of handcuffs.
>But, as she then added, if he wanted to do it again she wouldn’t break free this time.
>That was all the encouragement he needed.

25/?
>>
>>6932196
keep bringing it anon!
>>
File: 1476028820154.png (269KB, 315x356px) Image search: [Google]
1476028820154.png
269KB, 315x356px
>>6917061
>This continued until he was about to reach orgasm again. But this time he let loose his load into her mouth.
>She happily swallowed it all and continued to lick his genitals, like a pet begging for more food.
>>
Saurians prefer human dentists.
A humans capable little hands can more easily care for saurian teeth.
That and it's one of the easiest ways to get a human in their mouth.
>>
>>6932196
>The next couple of hours were spent replicating last night, using the sex toys he had not had the opportunity to play with.
>And the hours following that it was her turn, using him however she pleased.
>And after that they just went at it like animals, fucking wildly. Humping, groping, sucking and even biting (though thankfully less so on her part) without care.
>It continued like this until they needed to eat or had to rest.
>Hour after hours it continued with them switching around who was being dominant, but the fucking was always rough.
>And after a night’s sleep they started again on Sunday doing it all over again.
>The Monday morning was awkward with neither of them really being sure what to do.
>They decided to treat it like this had never happened.
>It was very weird at throughout the Monday, not being sure how to treat each other.
>But by the next day everything seemed to be back to normal with her and her co-workers teasing him.
>He wondered if there really had been a point to their heart-to-heart talk.
>The week passed and it was Friday again.
>He was about to go home for the day when he was ambushed, with her shoving her crotch in his face as he sat by his desk.
>Before he could protest she handed him a leash tied to a collar around her neck. It had a nametag that read “Scaly Fucktoy”.
>That was all he needed to know how he would spend his weekend.
>And that was how it continued week after week.
>Treating each other like they always did during weekdays, living out their filthiest fantasies on the weekend.
>Well he did change a bit for the weekdays as he did get a little more appreciative of other saurians attention, giving them an appreciative squeeze when he liked what they provided.
>And she did get a little nicer during the weekdays, even talking to the boss about giving him the promotion after all.
>That was how they had ended up at this point.

26/27
>>
>>6932507
anon please dont leave us after 27 ;-;.

You are the hero we need but dont deserve.
>>
>>6932507
>Him in private office with a well-paying job about to spend the weekend doing nothing but fucking his hot saurian girlfriend.
>Well, they hadn’t started officially dating yet but he didn’t find a better word for what she was to him that could be used in polite conversation.
>She was about to exit the room when she stopped and turned back.
>”Oh right there was something I had been thinking about.”
>She walked back to his desk.
>”We have so much fun doing what we do with each other, but only one of us can do it a time.”
>”Yes, what is your point.”
>”So how about we introduce someone else to our little… club? Like how you did it with me.”
>He felt his pants tighten at the mere thought.
>”Someone specific you have in mind?” he asked trying to hide his excitement.
>She put her hand down her cleavage and pulled out a bottle.
>A bottle of vodka.
>Their Boss’s favorite brand of vodka.
>Looks like the weekend was about to get even better.

27/27

The End

Ill try to answer any questions you might have about this story.

>>6932544
I do have some bonus stuffed planned but this took way longer to write than expected so it will have to wait until tomorrow

>>6931440
Fifty Shades of Prey
>>
>>6932675
>Ill try to answer any questions you might have about this story.
How are you so good?

>I do have some bonus stuffed planned but this took way longer to write than expected so it will have to wait until tomorrow
Looking forward to it
>>
>>6932675
>I do have some bonus stuffed planned but this took way longer to write than expected so it will have to wait until tomorrow

worth the waiting man, we need more stuff like this.
>>
File: k memes.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
k memes.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>6932675
the boss is female, right?
>>
>>6932675
>Fifty Shades of Prey

kekin. Good name man.
>>
>>6932733
and how big are the boss and the co-workers?
>>
>>6932675
>Fifty Shades of Prey
I am actually in love with you.
>>
>>6931955
The paste has been updated with all 27 chapters now.
>>
>>6932689
Imagination, having read a lot of peoples greentexts on several boards and a lot of work.

>>6932713
Thanks, though I'm not sure how much I'll write after the bonus stuff. It will not be as long as this story, that is for sure.

>>6932733
Yes, and she's a Triceratops(my favourite herbivore dino)

>>6932745
The Boss is about as tall as our heroine though not as muscular but instead a lot thiccer and A LOT bustier.

A real milf who is currently single.

The others varies in height being taller or shorter than our heroine. Though she and the boss are the most voluptuous women at work(though not all are aware of how large our heroines bust actually is).

>>6932736
>>6932747
Thanks
I was just trying to come up with somehing clever relating to bondage and dinos and it opped into my head.

>>6932839
Thanks for doing that
It's nice to know my stuff has been saved somewhere.
>>
>>6931092
>Hopefully she saved room for dessert

>Your dreams are filled with hulking, reptilian shapes
>Their dark, gaping maws beckon you
>You can feel their hot breath on your skin
>You are awakened by something wet splattering against your face
>Your lover, mirroring your dream, looms over you
>Her hot, drooling mouth grapes wide and ready for you
>Her arms cage you on both sides, so escape would be impossible
>Even if you wished to.
>Her broad tongue wiggled in your face, ushering you toward the darkness of her throat
>Rock hard and ready to satisfy, you reach out and stroke the pink expanse of her tongue
>It rolls around your hand, desperate for your flavor
>Your reward for complying is a deep, rumbling moan of pleasure

Continue?
>>
>>6932984
Yes
>>
>>
>>6932449
>Shack up with two saurians
>Rent's a bitch and it's harder than you'd like to admit to find a decent paying job for a human, well a respectible paying job at least
>Luckily the girls will cover your part of the rent as long as you make it worth their while
>...Yeah, you're pretty much avoiding having to take a job as a whore by whoring yourself out, but that's not all you do
>You cook, you clean, you do the laundry (and you swear they're just leaving their underwear out for you, you know for a FACT they don't wear it that often)
>And a few other odd things you've picked up along the way
>Like having you brush their teeth
>You'll admit you first thought it was just an excuse to eat you, but apparently it's a bit hard for a saurian to make sure they got everything and tiny little hands help with that issue
>And that's why you stand here now, stripped naked, gazing into the waiting maw of your roommate
>You start with the front, cleaning and polishing her massive chompers as her hot, humid breath washes over your body
>Slowly moving forward you inch your way into her mouth, you'd be lying if you didn't enjoy taking your time, silently teasing her about the morsel on her tongue she just can't have, nor that you enjoy the feeling of warm, wet flesh on your naked body as you get to work
>Though she does get her revenge once you're done, no she doesn't eat you, your other roommate is still waiting her turn
>But the experience always leaves her so hot and bothered that every time it ends with her pouncing on her waiting roommate and practically shoving her tongue and you down her throat
>Well not you, at least not after the first couple of times, but the second girl is always the hardest, having to wrestle with both tongues until she calms down (if she calms down) before you can make an progress
1/2
>>
>>6933841
>And of course the second girl, with no reason to hold back sees nothing wrong with sending you down to her belly once you're done
>That's assuming the first girl doesn't catch her first, then the tongue wrestling commences once more, and this time you're the prize
2/2

>>6933582
>Pictured, the currently theorized cause for humanity's near extinction in the Neolithic era
>>
>>6933026
>Emboldened, you begin rubbing her tongue with both hands
>The large, wet muscle laps at your fingers, hands, and arms and slathers them with her drool
>Her breathing has turned into aroused, hungry panting
>She could snap you up right now, but she resists her animal urge consume
>So for a time you both simply play with each other
>You with her mouth and tongue, she with your arms and hands
>You surprise her by making the first move, shifting yourself into position
>Your upper body now rests squarely on her tongue, your hands dipping into her cavernous depths
>She shivers and her tongue assaults your chest, lapping and slurping at your bare skin
>You return the favor, licking the bumpy, pink surface
>It's probably the best way of making out you know

Continue?
>>
>>6933920
The answer is always yes
>>
>>6933841
>>6933853
Dear God, that was better than I could have imagined.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1482820785640.png (327KB, 1187x922px) Image search: [Google]
1482820785640.png
327KB, 1187x922px
>Miss Victoria is a strict teacher, both hated and loved by her students
>She's hated because of her high standards
>She values their education VERY highly and wants nothing more than to prepare them for the world outside her classroom
>Particularly her human students
>She's always quick to remind them that even though a human can expect to accomplish little more than filling a saurian's belly, that's no reason to shirk their education
>As such she expects nothing but best from her students, ridding their asses hard to excel
>She's loved by her students because despite how much she cracks the whip, she's always willing to go out of her way to help a student that's willing to learn
>Not only will she let them sit in her lap as she gives them hands on, one-on-one lessons over class materials, she'll even go above and beyond, branching out into specialized private lessons, focusing more on skills practical for a human in the workforce, things they can use in such exciting careers as a relief manager or stripper
>She'll even go so far as to spice up her classes a bit, giving the little treats a taste of what to expect out in the real world, doing her best to prepare them for physical most saurians are when interacting with humans, or how it's considered a bit impolite to look away just because a saurian's clothing unable to hide certain parts of anatomy or you find yourself looking up a shirt or skirt
1/2
>>
File: 1482820818389.jpg (111KB, 412x1280px)
1482820818389.jpg
111KB, 412x1280px
>>6934264
>Yes, Victoria for her part just loves her kids, she loves their bright smiling faces eager to learn, seeing each of them grow and be ready to head out into the great, wide, world, the way they blush and stiffen at the start of the year when she does her introductory strut between desks, tail raised just enough that there's no hiding what's written on her panties, the feeling as they slip down her throat, always nervously struggling as it's their first time
>Ah...but that she has to limit herself to just one a year after all, either her best student or her worst
>It's sad but sometimes she'll get a human that just doesn't want to learn, or even worse, doesn't want to enjoy the company of saurians
>But a few dozen private week-long detentions and they're always singing a different tune, quite a few have even begged to stay with her forever
>She'd be lying if she didn't consider it, at that age it's not much paperwork after you convince their parents
>But she'd be depriving some other saurian of one of her star pupils! And besides she wouldn't be able to give next year's batch the same attention she always does, so off to graduation they go
>Who knows, maybe she'll meet them again, she's already ran into three of her former students working the pole down at the club
2/2
>>
>>6934264
>one-foot heels
Now she's just showing off!
>>
>>6934264
>>6934283
>saurian teacher
Nice!
But what about saurian schoolmates?
Does it count as attending class if you show up inside another student?
Just how bad is the cafeteria for humans?
Are there saurian cheerleaders?
Are there saurian only clubs? Human only clubs?
Are there species divided dorms or do they have to share?
These are important questions.
>>
>>6934242
I was actually worried it wasn't as good as normal

>>6934264
>>6934283
>Someone reposted my greentext
WhatAnHonorZoidberg.jpg

>>6934577
No one's complaining though

>>6935220
>But what about saurian schoolmates?
>Does it count as attending class if you show up inside another student?
Probably depends on the teacher, but a can't imagine a saurian teacher not at least counting it as attending

>Just how bad is the cafeteria for humans?
Not bad at all, just ask any saurians~
Though human attendance drops massively after lunch

>Are there saurian cheerleaders?
Yes, human ones too but they're not seen as often

>Are there saurian only clubs? Human only clubs?
Probably, I doubt a "man-eaters" club has many humans

>Are there species divided dorms or do they have to share?
Could be either way, though I'd imagine most saurians would push for mixed
>>
>>6933920
>Pressing yourself further, you slide fully onto her tongue
>Her tongue goes wild as it finds your crotch, molesting your manhood savagely
>She rises on the bed, taking you with her
>You hear the distinct sound of a female saurian masturbating
>She's beginning to lose herself, tilting her head back ever so slightly and swallowing
>You're nearly dragged down at that, but you lock legs round her jaw and hold fast
>You have little time before she loses herself completely, so you set to work satisfying yourself
>Grinding your clock against the wonderful texture of her tongue
>Its slick surface offers no resistance, and its eager ministrations drag you inexorably toward completion
>Her body shivers with pleasure as her jaw works around you in anticipation of her meal
>Grunting like an animal, you furiously hump her tongue, pounding your dick against her hot, wet muscle
>It's too much
>You scream as you bucket a load onto her tastebuds
>Her reaction is brutal and immediate
>Slurping you fully into her maw, she snaps her jaws shut, sealing you in darkness
>Rumbling, she throws her head back and gulps voraciously
>You are quickly and mercilessly bolted down her throat
>You fall into her roaring belly like a bag of raw steak
>Outside she roars as she completes herself, spraying feminine cum across your pillow
> Inside she continues her molestation of your body as her stomach closes around
>Already feeling the familiar effects of saurian biology on humans, you settle in for a day of raw stomach fucking

The End.
I'm not very good.
>>
>>6935607
I loved it, slight error
>Grinding your clock against the wonderful texture of her tongue
But that was the only thing, I thought it was great
>>
>>6935810
>clock
Autocorrect is actually Satan.
>>
>>6935607
That was wonderful, anon. We're lacking in descriptive internalization smut, anyways.
>>
>>6935856
Turn it off then
>>
>>6936252
Right.
>>
File: 58c4254b256dfe9994e230227dd615ab.jpg (1018KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
58c4254b256dfe9994e230227dd615ab.jpg
1018KB, 1080x1920px
Saurians have their silly sides.
>>
File: Zooka.png (22KB, 647x603px) Image search: [Google]
Zooka.png
22KB, 647x603px
>>6916964
MACCAO ARE PURE AND INNOCENT
>>
File: 9662dd70e67b6b9225656cf3855f502c.png (744KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9662dd70e67b6b9225656cf3855f502c.png
744KB, 1000x1200px
>>6936758
Not as pure and innocent as this little angel.
Btw,
>saurian singers and musicians
>>
>>6936840
>trex singer of a rock/metal band
Saurian and human mixed moshpits must be insane
>>
File: sorry-an.gif (448KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
sorry-an.gif
448KB, 500x219px
>this thread
>>
>>6936882
>saurian rock/metal band
Fuck yeah.

>Saurian and human mixed moshpits must be insane
But a Hell of a good time!
>getting sandwiched between two hot metal head saurian chicks

>>6936887
A hearty kek, good sir or madam.
>>
>>6936840
>>6936882
>>
>>6936882
>>6937076
>Human in saurian moshpit
>Surrounded by tightly pressed saurian bodies, aggressively jostling and grinding up against each other
>Most of them half naked by even sauiran standards BEFORE they started tearing off clothes in the excitement, a few dressed in nothing more than piercings
>And you, a lone tiny human, caught in the middle of them all
>You've been bounced around between asses, aggressively hip-checked, and even sandwiched between two of them as spent an entire song grinding together, getting each other off
>As the concert goes on, any normal reservations saurians have disappear, the crowd growing intoxicated on the music, adrenaline, and who knows what else
>You get aggressively passed from saurian to saurian, groped, kissed, and even used as in impromptu dildo a few times, hell at one point you were saved from going up the ass of one girl by another going down on her and pulling you out with her tongue
>Somehow long after you've become too exhausted to keep track of anything you end up tossed up on the stage and in front of the cheering crowd the singer gulps you down before continuing with the show
>>
>>6937419
>Surrounded by tightly pressed saurian bodies, aggressively jostling and grinding up against each other
It's high school all over again!

>Most of them half naked by even sauiran standards BEFORE they started tearing off clothes in the excitement, a few dressed in nothing more than piercings
Pierced nipples, pierced lips, pierced pussies, pierced dicks, and pierced fins.
It's like Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla up in here.

>And you, a lone tiny human, caught in the middle of them all
It's just like the holidays with my girlfriend's family, but no uncle Frank trying to eat the dog.

>You've been bounced around between asses, aggressively hip-checked, and even sandwiched between two of them as spent an entire song grinding together, getting each other off
And not even so much as a "thanks" for my help.
Some saurians, I swear.

>As the concert goes on, any normal reservations saurians have disappear, the crowd growing intoxicated on the music, adrenaline, and who knows what else
An entire tanker truck full of beer and they drained it dry.
I'd be impressed if I weren't so terrified.

>You get aggressively passed from saurian to saurian, groped, kissed, and even used as in impromptu dildo a few times, hell at one point you were saved from going up the ass of one girl by another going down on her and pulling you out with her tongue
And again! No gratitude! This party sucks!

>Somehow long after you've become too exhausted to keep track of anything you end up tossed up on the stage and in front of the cheering crowd the singer gulps you down before continuing with the show
Well, that's one way to get into show business.
>>
File: da88bd2bc671a67c3ca81f8c83e7f9ec.jpg (423KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
da88bd2bc671a67c3ca81f8c83e7f9ec.jpg
423KB, 1200x800px
>standard human pov
>viewer may be standing on a box
>saurian may be squatting
>scaly butt
>>
>>6937419
>rock/metal concerts with saurians
>crowd surfing has a human is a good way to end striped of your clothes, groped/molested by saruains, thrown on stage to the performers and being at their mercy, taken by a saurian, and/or thrown into one in some fashion
>once thrown on stage, the singer may just swallow you, shove you up in one hole, dangle you above the mouth of the closest fan and drop you, or throw you back into the crowd to end up in someone or in the arms of a new playmate
>saurians that come to the show with a human need to take precautions to make sure they also leave with their human
>you'd think they just "stow" them but that means the human misses the show and the saurian has no human to play with during the show
>this is solved by a common fashion among saurian metal heads
>a necklace with a chain attachment to a harness the human wears
>it's long enough that the human can go into saurians for some fun and pulled out when the saurian it's connected to wants their human back
>the human being carried around in cleavage also helps keeps other saurians from tripping on the chain

speaking of
>tug of war is played a bit differently by saurians
>human in the middle of the rope and two saurians swallowing each end of the rope until one wins
>>
>>6936840
>>6936882
>>6937076
>>6937419
>>6937874
>>6938351
This is fire.
I'mma write something.
Late right now. Shit.
Tomorrow. Guaranteed.
>>
>>6938337
>90% of what most humans see day to day
>You have to get into the habit of recognizing saurians more by their ass and/or underboob than their face

>>6938351
>>crowd surfing has a human is a good way to end striped of your clothes, groped/molested by saruains, thrown on stage to the performers and being at their mercy, taken by a saurian, and/or thrown into one in some fashion
>>once thrown on stage, the singer may just swallow you, shove you up in one hole, dangle you above the mouth of the closest fan and drop you, or throw you back into the crowd to end up in someone or in the arms of a new playmate
>A growing number of concerts are allowing humans in for free
>The only caveat is that they're to strip down and be let lose once the crowd is fired up
>And security makes it very clear that they will turn a blind eye to ANYTHING that happens to a naked human during the concert
>Makes it a pain if you actually paid for a ticked only to have your clothes torn off by the crowd

>>a necklace with a chain attachment to a harness the human wears
>Your GF has a kinky streak
>Your chain is attacked to a nipple piercing instead
>Mid way through the concert you find yourself being dangled by her over the mouth of some strange saurian
>After she gulps you down she starts slurping up the chain as well
>Slowly following it until she's suckling on her gf's nipple
>At the end of the concert you're gf leads her home for some fun, leavig you in the woman's belly and using the chain as a leash

>>6938702
YAY
>>
File: AW MAN!.png (89KB, 819x720px) Image search: [Google]
AW MAN!.png
89KB, 819x720px
>>6932675

ANON, WE NEED MOAR!
>>
>>6938727
You know you shouldn't do this to your boyfriend.
He already puts up with so much of your shit, and he's so sweet and forgiving about it all.
You know this is demeaning, dehumanizing, and kind of fucked up.
But HOLY SHIT THIS IS HOT.
The chain attached to your nipple ring trails away into the muzzle of the hot little number you have your arm around. What's her name? Fuck it.
You know for a fact that chain leads down her throat, and at the end of that chain is your boyfriend, doing who knows what in the hotty's belly.
You remember how you dangled him over her waiting maw, teasing them both about how desperate they were for him to meet her mouth. When you finally lowered him into her drooling jaws, she gulped him down desperately. You had watched the lump of his body slide down her throat as the chain snaked its way past her gums. Then she closed on your breast, locked her muzzle around your tit, and you zoned out for awhile.
When you came back to reality, he was wriggling bulge in her belly and she wanted to go back to your place, which you were fine with.
Speaking of boyfriend bulge, he d been pretty into it, actually. Maybe your guilt is misplaced.
Whatever. You'll blow him later, just in case.
Back to the hottie with the chain in her mouth.

>Continue? Comments? Criticism?
>>
>>6939542
>>Continue?
Yes, it'll be a nice thing for me to wake up to
>>
>>6939690
Actually about to hit the hay myself.
However, I shall complete it come the 'morrow.
Then I shall begin making plans for a much greater story. I'll need help designing that one.
Stay tuned.
>>
>>6939746
Looking forward to reading both, and would be happy to help
>>
>>6939874
Thank you.
I'm gonna need it.
>>
>>
Safety bump before I fucking die
>>
Stop making me want to be eaten by a dinosaur
>>
File: 95ca3fa3794374bbfac84ce140848b64.png (860KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
95ca3fa3794374bbfac84ce140848b64.png
860KB, 1200x764px
>>
File: 22d78624d480e84dec180a7787ffb6a0.jpg (161KB, 698x1280px) Image search: [Google]
22d78624d480e84dec180a7787ffb6a0.jpg
161KB, 698x1280px
>>6941891
Never.
>>
File: Capture.png (1KB, 396x39px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1KB, 396x39px
almost 3/4 of the posts in the thread have used this poor word

can we get a new one now
>>
>>6942792
No.
>>
>>6941891
>Not wanting to feel her powerful tongue wrap around you, the wet, muscular flesh rolling against your naked body
>Not wanting to be pulled into he waiting maw, feeling her humid breath rolling over your naked form as she slowly tilts her head back
>Not wanting to feel her slick throat squeeze and rub against every inch of your body as you slide down
>Not wanting find yourself in her waiting stomach, it eagerly and greedily attending to you, the powerful flesh working you over and keeping you in an orgasmic bliss as it spends hours milking you for every ounce of pleasure you can manage
>>
>>6942400
>Remove fur, replace with human
Here we see a very pissed off saurian boss and one of her (likely soon to be former) human employees.
She doesn't care for excuses and after one too many missed deadlines, regardless of his protests about how much time he was forced to spend in his coworkers, or how pretty much every meeting he's spend under her getting used as a seat cushion
Though he probably can't keep his current job, maybe if he begs and pleads she'll let him to stay, albeit at a new position working under her
>>
>>
Okay! I'm awake now!
Gimme some time to get woke up, then I'll get started on some story stuff.
Love this thread!
>>
File: 76b.png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
76b.png
245KB, 450x349px
>>6942912
>>6943066
>>
>>6943557
Looking forward to it

Also
>Pic
>MILFasaurus spending so quality time with on of the boys in the neighborhood
>>
>>6943557
>>6943746
>"Well, hey there, sweetie! My, look at you! All naked and such. I thought you humans were too shy to show so much skin. Are you cold? How about you let mommy warm you up a bit, hmm?"
>>
>>6942400
This pic makes me wonder.
Is there "saurian insurance?"
Not insurance for saurians. There's no way that doesn't exist.
I mean insurance in case of saurians.
Imagine you're a human living among saurians. One day you're neighbor's half ton child plays a little too rough and your arm breaks.
Saurian insurance.
Your girlfriend wants to be sexy for you, so she drapes her massive frame over your car.
Crunch. Oopsie. Saurian insurance.
You see what I mean?
>>
>>6944423
Almost certainly, though I doubt it's saurian specific, you break your arm it's covered under medical insurance, car gets wreaked? Car insurance

Though I wouldn't be surprised if a human's insurance rates are pretty high, if only due to how vulnerable they are compared to saurians

...Probably doesn't help your average human's money problems come to think of it
At the very least humans are probably heavily incentivised to carpool with saurians instead of owning a car
>>
>>6942493
>>6942912
S-Stop...!
>>
>>6942912
But I'm scared of being digested or not being able to get out
>>
>>6944423
>>6944552
>GF decides to be sexy for you
>Come out one morning to find her sitting on your car, completely naked for all the neighborhood to see, groping and fingering herself waiting for you
>Despite your better judgment you can't help but give in, (though you make her promise not to eat you, still gotta get to work!) and end up giving several of your saurian neighbors who came out to admire the view a show
>When you finally finish you realize she's left a HUGE butt shaped impression on your car
>And your insurance won't cover it

>>6944641
>Not wanting to be carried in her as she goes about her day, your squirms leaving her a bit flustered, forcing her to sneak off for a bit of alone time nearly every 40 minutes
>Not getting caught in a feedback loop, her stomach reacting and getting more active in response to her own arousal, redoubling it's efforts to send you into a frenzy of bliss

>>6944651
Digestion (for humans at least) isn't an issue in this setting, just being trapped in tight slick flesh as it squeezes and gropes your body, all the while dousing you in aphrodisiac enzymes, working your body to greater heights of pleasure

As for getting out....well you...might be able to get out on your own, but that's pretty much up to her
Though she'll make sure you enjoy your stay
>>
>>6944552
>carpool with saurians
A saurian could easily carry several humans.
The number would be dependent on the size of the saurian.
It may not be the most comfortable for some, but it's less costly than owning a car, and a saurian has far more to offer than any automotive.
Really, saurians don't see why humans bother with the dumb, metal things. They stink, they're noisy, you can't really talk to them, and they're terribly dangerous.
But humans persist, and saurians have to admit that they make some things easier for everybody.
So cars are here to stay, whether the saurians like it or not.
>>
>>6944552
>>6944747
I'm not actually sure a saurian would own a car, too expensive at that size, I'd imagine there'd be a VERY good public transpiration network though
Would explain why there are SO many of them on the subway
>>
>>6944732
Richard looked at the twisted wreckage that had been his car.
Meer moments prior, it had been a beautiful black four door with a Sun roof, ample trunk space, and a radio with all his favorite stations saved on it.
Then Larissa, his beautiful saurian lover who had simply wanted to do something sexy for him, sat on it.
Now it was nearly completely flat; its driver and passenger area utterly pancaked by several hundred pounds of saurian ass. Its hood and trunk areas rose pathetically from the ground; curled inward by the lovers wild mating.
And Richard was not insured for saurian damages.
Larissa for her part was devastated. She had thoroughly enjoyed Richard's performance, bellowing her pleasure to the morning sky and bucking her titanic hips in pleasure. Right on top of Richard's car. When she rose, still panting, from the throes of passion and looked upon what she'd done, she was beyond mortified.
Hands clasping at her muzzle, she could do nothing but apologize.
"Oh. Oh, my God. Richie. Oh, my God, honey, I'm so sorry." She said, staring wide eyed at the work of her treacherous ass.
Richard remained silent, simply staring at his loss.
"I...I didn't know...I didn't mean to! Oh, God!" Larissa said. She was becoming increasingly distraught, shuffling her big, scaly feet and rubbing her muzzle; Nervous habits of her's that only showed themselves when she was truly beside herself. "Oh, my god! How did I let this happen?! I'm such an idiot!"
Richard, naked and miserable, continued his silence. As the weight of it began to settle on him, he visibly sagged.
Larissa took notice. Dropping to her knees, she reached for him, but then thought better of it.
"Please don't look like that!" She begged him. "Look, I promise I'll make this up to you! I'll pay for a new car! I'll even carry you until it's replaced! I'll do it happily! Please!"
Finally, Richard tore dragged his eyes away from the wreck to gaze up at her. He looked tired and defeated.
Part 1/2
>>
File: e568198c551da04f1522f7f440a85801.png (388KB, 1280x1169px) Image search: [Google]
e568198c551da04f1522f7f440a85801.png
388KB, 1280x1169px
>a human running naked through the woods as he saurian waifu hunts him down, clad only in the dried blood of every other prey she ran into along the way, then catching him, snu snuing him into submission before devouring him whole and then wandering out of the woods three weeks later, her bf safely tucked away in her along with about a ton of meat from the rest of her hunting trip

>go hunting/camping with gf
>gf is a predator saruian
>once you get the camp all set up she strips naked
>you ask her what she's doing and she replies going hunting
>she just stalks off into the woods
>you thought of calling out to say you'll come and help, but realize you really couldn't help at all
>you've never been hunting and since she's hunting using just her claws/fangs you'd just slow her down
>you feel a bit bad again that you can't really do anything to physically support her
>you at least can get the fire going before she gets back, you hope
>after several tries you actually manage to get the fire going and without burning yourself or the forest down
>you feel proud and wish she was around so you could show her
>it's been an hour or two since she left
>you feel rather lonely without her and really vulnerable all by yourself
>you miss your big walking death machine
>you suddenly hear rustling coming from the bushes and jump
>your gf walks out carrying several deer and covered in blood around her chest, arms/hands, and especially around her mouth and throat
>she stares at you and get the idea she starred at those dead deer in a very similar fashion
>she drops the deer while walking towards with that look in her eyes
>you can't move and are rooted to the spot with that stare
>when she reaches you she pushes you down onto the ground and start ripping your clothes off
>your actually afraid she went feral or something is going to kill you
>that is until she starts groping your now naked body and licking/nibbling your neck in the way that makes you weak in the knees
>>
>>6946017
>once you're nice and hard she starts fucking you into the ground
>after she's had a couple orgasms and calmed down she starts to apologize and saying hunting always got her hot and bothered and you were right there looking all vulnerable and she just couldn't help herself
>you weakly moan out a reply
>you end up sitting in her lap while she cooks the deer, still naked though
>>
>>6922222
>Quints
>>
>>6945325
Part 2?
>>
File: 1400252790.shorty_naurvra-acidic.jpg (765KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1400252790.shorty_naurvra-acidic.jpg
765KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>6946564
It's coming.
That and part 2 of >>6939542.
Just doing something else right now.
No worries. It'll happen.
>>
>>6946580
Ah, you're still writing it, just saw the 1/2 and wondered if you forgot to post
>>
>>6947287
Nope.
Probably gonna post in the next hour or so.
Threads really slowed down for some reason.
Gotta relight the fire.
>>
>>6946017
>>6946034
I loved all of that.
Also that picture made me think of a saurian band.
>E.A.T. (Enormous Angry Tyrannosaurus)
>>
>>6947339
>Threads really slowed down for some reason.
Think a lot of anons are ideaed out, I know I am for the most part, kinda hoping discussion will kick back up so I can get more ideas

>>6947382
>>E.A.T. (Enormous Angry Tyrannosaurus)
I wonder how many saurian songs are about eating humans
>>
>>6947512
>ideaed out
And here I am chock full, but distracted with other things.
I'll fix it soon.

>I wonder how many saurian songs are about eating humans
EAT has enough that they dedicated an entire album to them.
Carnivore Collision is more about general carnivore stuff like hunting and blood and such, but they've got a few.
Fossilized is way more indy and it shows. Almost no songs about eating humans.
The Man Eaters speak for themselves.
Lizard King released a rock opera about a saurian king and his harem of human snacks.
Pangaea is a mixed species group, but they made one. It was even a human's idea!
I could go on, but you get the idea.
>>
Fifty Shades of Prey writer here.
Real life has gotten in the way so the bonus stuff I promised will be delayed until tomorrow.
Hope you can hold out until then.
>>
>>6947721
No worries. Gotta finish something irl, then I'm gonna go post crazy.
>>
>>6916498
nigga why would he put his face there?

This is the worst intimate position. Its a limbo between a kiss and vore. Let him kiss blu on lips or smooch the tongue if its a kiss or if its vore let his whole head inside atleast.

This can be ignored if chris is craving the sweet, savory smell of post-fellatio reptail breath.
>>
>>6939542
>CONTINUING

She's an herbivore, firstly.
Mmm. Vegetarian pussy. Yummy.
Second, she's shorter than you; breaking 12 feet. The bulge of your boyfriend is nice and prominent on her.
Third, she is definitely bi. You saw how she practically molested your boyfriend as he went down. Then she practically molested you. So score.
Fourth, she's wearing a cutoff Pangaea t-shirt, some wrist bands, and nothing else.
She has an adorable snatch, a perfect butt, long, strong legs, a thick tail, a chubby little belly, and adorable blue eyes.
So she's attractive. Her personality? Fucked if you know. You met at a concert, she macked on your man, you teased them both, she ate your boy, sucked your tit, and now you're all off to fuck each other's brains out.
Standard stuff.
Your apartment building comes up soon. It's a nice place with mostly saurian sized apartments, and humans get a discount, so you love it.
A quick elevator ride later and you're on your floor.
You enter your room and lock the door behind you, then she's all over you.
Her mouth is so fucking tasty! Not helped by the aftertaste of your boyfriend's passage. You run your tongue over the chain and give it a little tug. She moans as this stirs him into motion, her hands kneading her soft tummy.
You break the kiss and slowly slide down her body, dragging your tongue across her throat, lingering on her pert tits, and to her writhing stomach. You slather the attractive bulge with attention, hankering for the mixed flavor of saurian and human.
She's rubbing your head and moaning around the chain, saying something about feeling him moving. It's all white noise to you. You need to fuck.
You rise and push her against the wall. She whimpers and whines when you slam your body against her. Your tits dwarf hers. You grab the chain and pull. She follows the lump rising up her throat with her hands. He pops free with a little splash of saliva. He dangles above you both, beautiful and delicious.
Part 2
>>
>>6948366
What if he's going from a smooch to vore?
>>
File: HAHA AND then what.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA AND then what.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>6949241
>>
>>6949207
You lick him and taste them both. Yum.
Then you raise yourself off her just enough to lower him between the two of you and press back against her, sandwiching him between you.
Ever game, the little guy goes wild, kissing, licking, and rubbing anything scaly.
You jam your mouth against hers and stuff your tongue down her throat, making her groan delectably.
You grind your body against them, hungry for more. You wrap your arms around her and lift her easily. Carrying them to the bed, you throw her on the sheets, leaving your bf clinging to your bosom.
She's pulling off her shirt and her nipples are so adorable you just want to nibble them raw. You pounce on her, boyfriend whooping loudly, and maul her body with your huge, scaly hands. You stuff your fingers in her snatch and she screams. Your boy finds your pussy and attacks your clit. You rub his scruffy, goo covered head and growl your approval.
Soon your grinding your pussy against hers and he's between you and you're all screaming for more. You cum. You cum and cum again, spraying your love across them and they're cumming, too.
It's messy, it's degenerate, it's loud, and you love it.

>Feeling like ending this now. Got other things I want to do with this thread. Thoughts and feelings?
>>
>>6949918
I liked it, saw no glaring error/problems, there were a few phrasing that seemed odd to me until I realized I've simply never seen them done in a non-greentext format which was a "Huh..." moment for me, but in a whole it was hot and I liked it
>>
>>6949991
Cool because it sapped me. I completely rushed into that. I need to work more carefully. I'm gonna take an hour or two, then come back with just worldbuilding stuff.
>>
>>6950221
The end did seemed more rushed, but it didn't actually make it bad, just a bit obvious you were trying to wrap it up quickly. Like I said the only real oddness I got from it was the mental hickup of seeing something written on this site in the second person point of view that wasn't a greentext, and that was more due to the realization of it than anything else
>>
>>6950648
It's late and I'm tired and I have stuff to do.
The story suffered for it.
But it'll be alright. I've got more I want to do with this setting.
>>
>>6949794
And then she noms him
>>
>>6950703
No worries, like I said it was still good, and I'm not complaining
Looking forward to your stuff
>>
>>6950959
haha that was really cute, i got all warm inside
>>
>>6951593
So did she
>>
>>6947712
>EAT's hit album "Food for Thought" features 13 songs singing the praises of consuming humans.
>Carnivore Collision suffered somewhat when a malicious rumor went around that the lead guitarist once killed and ate a human.
>Fossilized has been criticized as being "too human for saurians."
>The Man Eaters, an all female saurian group, begin each concert by eating volunteer humans from the audience
>Lizard King is actually a huge proponent of human rights.
>The lead singer of Pangaea (saurian female) is actually engaged to the lead guitarist (human male)
>>
>>6952020
>>EAT's hit album "Food for Thought" features 13 songs singing the praises of consuming humans.
Can't think of a comment, speaks for itself really, as does just HOW successful they've been since focusing on this subject matter

>>Carnivore Collision suffered somewhat when a malicious rumor went around that the lead guitarist once killed and ate a human.
That one music video probably didn't help, but it's been pulled from most places since then

>>Fossilized has been criticized as being "too human for saurians."
Indie groups are often misjudged by their nonfans, despite their reputation they actually have about an equal mix of fans

>>The Man Eaters, an all female saurian group, begin each concert by eating volunteer humans from the audience
Bet their concerts are really popular with humans
Pro: You might get lucky, get eaten by one of the hot members, and get to join them backstage, either in their belly or carried around, until they get bored of you at least
Con: their saurain audience is FAR more likely to just snatch up a human than in most concerts

On a sorta OOC note, the name "The Man Eaters" makes me think they're stuff has a bit of a femdomy and/or "Kinda lesbian but see men as good for a fuck" kick to it

>>Lizard King is actually a huge proponent of human rights.
Human rights as in "Treat humans with respect, not as toys" or one of the few groups decrying how the political landscape seems to be changing to encourage the former?

>>The lead singer of Pangaea (saurian female) is actually engaged to the lead guitarist (human male)
How sweet, wonder if they have a few love songs for each other
>>
I have something

Johnny rebel

But for Dino's
>>
>>6953109
>Johnny rebel
I have no idea who that is
>>
>>6952414
>Can't think of a comment, speaks for itself really, as does just HOW successful they've been since focusing on this subject matter
They've been hailed as the voice of the generation.
Interesting note: EAT's drummer is vegan. He refuses to consume humans as a result.

>>6952414
>That one music video probably didn't help, but it's been pulled from most places since then
They're not proud of it. The lead guitarist even came forward with his alleged victim to denounce the rumor and speak out against interspecies violence. It's an uphill battle.

>>6952414
>Indie groups are often misjudged by their nonfans, despite their reputation they actually have about an equal mix of fans
The current social/political/economic environment doesn't help. A LOT of their work relies on crowdsourcing.

>>6952414
>Bet their concerts are really popular with humans
Definitely. A solid third of their fan base is human.
>Pro: You might get lucky, get eaten by one of the hot members, and get to join them backstage, either in their belly or carried around, until they get bored of you at least
The Man Eaters love their fans, and they know how to show it. Volunteers get 24 hours to hang with the girls in any capacity the volunteers choose and lifetime backstage passes.
>Con: their saurain audience is FAR more likely to just snatch up a human than in most concerts
"Save some for us!" has become the band's unofficial motto.
>femdomy
Without a doubt.

>Human rights as in "Treat humans with respect, not as toys" or one of the few groups decrying how the political landscape seems to be changing to encourage the former?
The former. They've seen far too many terrible things happen to humanity due to saurian negligence.

>How sweet, wonder if they have a few love songs for each other
"Sweet Thing" and "Belly of the Beast".
They are humongous flirts both on stage and off.
>>
>>6953278
>They've been hailed as the voice of the generation.
Given what this generation is all about? They pretty much are

>Interesting note: EAT's drummer is vegan. He refuses to consume humans as a result.
Much to the chagrin of some of his fans, he's a cutie

>They're not proud of it. The lead guitarist even came forward with his alleged victim to denounce the rumor and speak out against interspecies violence. It's an uphill battle.
Sadly it's easier to create a scandal than it is to apologize for one, we all make mistakes when we're young

>The current social/political/economic environment doesn't help. A LOT of their work relies on crowdsourcing.
They kinda have to, cause they don't really fit the mold they often have trouble finding sponsors

>Definitely. A solid third of their fan base is human.
Surprised it's not higher honestly

>The Man Eaters love their fans, and they know how to show it. Volunteers get 24 hours to hang with the girls in any capacity the volunteers choose and lifetime backstage passes.
>"Save some for us!" has become the band's unofficial motto.
>>femdomy
>Without a doubt.
They often joke about how they're amassing a harem of toys and snacks, and even though they're rather open that their approval of saurian dominance and voraciousness is more than just a shtick, they do have some of the highest standards of concert security, making it a point that ANY saurian that mistreats a human in their shows are banned for life

>The former. They've seen far too many terrible things happen to humanity due to saurian negligence.
Ah, sadly it's something many in (saurian focused) media neglect, while most saurians and humans love the way things seem to be going, it's also caused an increase in careless saurians who just don't think about what they're doing

>"Sweet Thing" and "Belly of the Beast".
>They are humongous flirts both on stage and off.
Gotta be cute

On an unrelated note, am I the only one seeing dotted lines instead of (you)s?
>>
>>6953827
>On an unrelated note, am I the only one seeing dotted lines instead of (you)s?
No. This is a 4chan change. You can bring it back by adding this CSS to the settings if you prefer:

>.ql-tracked::after{content:" (You)";}

if you also want to see which links leave the current tab open and which don't you can add this line too:

>a[target=_blank]::before{content:"⤴";}
>>
>>6953827
>Given what this generation is all about? They pretty much are
Any magazine covers they appear on sell like human shaped hotcakes. They're big, sexy, and very vocal about their ideas of human/saurian relations.

>Much to the chagrin of some of his fans, he's a cutie
Thousands of fanboys and fangirls weep with the knowledge that they will never experience that magnificent tummy.
He sure does get a lot of fanmail about it, though.

>Sadly it's easier to create a scandal than it is to apologize for one, we all make mistakes when we're young
He was in his early twenties. It seemed like a good publicity stunt. It went way farther than anyone wanted.

>They kinda have to, cause they don't really fit the mold they often have trouble finding sponsors
It's beyond frustrating. The big shots in the music industry are pushing the same narrative as the rest of the world and it's making it hard.
Thank God for loyal and supportive fans.

>Surprised it's not higher honestly
It used to be lower. It's been growing steadily for a while now.

>They often joke about how they're amassing a harem of toys and snacks, and even though they're rather open that their approval of saurian dominance and voraciousness is more than just a shtick, they do have some of the highest standards of concert security, making it a point that ANY saurian that mistreats a human in their shows are banned for life
Any volunteer will tell you after the fact that The Man Eaters are good people. They take almost unreasonably good care of their human guests. They understand that just because saurians should be on top doesn't mean humanity should be on the bottom.

Part 1/2
>>
>>6955009
>Ah, sadly it's something many in (saurian focused) media neglect, while most saurians and humans love the way things seem to be going, it's also caused an increase in careless saurians who just don't think about what they're doing
A line popularized by Lizard King's operas said it best.
"Ignorance and neglect are just as dangerous as fear and hate."

>Gotta be cute
Sickeningly so, and it's all true. No exaggerating for the media. These two are heads over heels for each other.
"Sweet Thing" is a love letter to her little man. It goes on about everything she loves about him, from his looks to his personality to his smell and especially to his flavor.
"Belly of the Beast" might as well be "Getting Eaten By a Big, Sexy Reptile is Awesome: The Musical." It's all about how safe and loved she makes him feel. It's the song he played when he proposed.
>>
>>
>>6954089
Huh, okay didn't realize that'd be happening

>>6955009
>Any magazine covers they appear on sell like human shaped hotcakes. They're big, sexy, and very vocal about their ideas of human/saurian relations.
I wonder if there's any magazines that focus on internilization, though I suppose any issue with them on it is that by default

>It's beyond frustrating. The big shots in the music industry are pushing the same narrative as the rest of the world and it's making it hard.
It's a popular narrative I suppose, still must be annoying if it's not your thing

>It's beyond frustrating. The big shots in the music industry are pushing the same narrative as the rest of the world and it's making it hard.
That would explain it

>Any volunteer will tell you after the fact that The Man Eaters are good people. They take almost unreasonably good care of their human guests. They understand that just because saurians should be on top doesn't mean humanity should be on the bottom.
Would explain why they're often held up as ideal role models in the internalization community

>It's the song he played when he proposed.
Aw, that's sweet, wish them luck, and I bet their fans do too

Anyway, night, I think I'm gonna try finishing up what objects/characters I've already placed in the gym on the SaurianWorld game over the weekend, expect a new version uploaded sometime Friday night/Saturday morning
>>
>>6956097
>>
>>6956145
>>
>>6956157
>>
>>6956170
>>
>>6956184
>>
>>6956170
>>6956184
>>6956193
Im really gettin into pink gator gal
>>
>>6956193
>>6956214
Good.
>>
>>6956331
>when saurians steal your used underwear
>>
>>6956362
Listen

some saurians

just

get really, really into their mate's scent.

It's a compliment.
>>
>>6956413
>when your bae wants to show off
>>
>>6956726
Watermelon is very messy.
>>
>>6956740
It's important to keep clean.
Nobody wants sticky scales.
>>
>>6956770
>>
>>6956780
>>
>>6956791
And I'm spent.
>>
>>6956726
>what the fuck is with predator species saurians and crushing watermelons with their jaws
>doesn't matter how old they they are, every single one has eventually wanted to show you how they can crush a watermelon with their jaw strength
>this shit is getting out of hand
>you practicably always smell of watermelon because of this
>and you swear they are purposefully aiming at you/the closest human(s) too
>>
>>6956829
>and then they ask you to clean their teeth for them
>unbelievable
>and you do it because they'll whine at you otherwise
>and there's nothing more pathetic than a giant reptile begging a tiny mammal to play dentist
>then you're picking melon rind and seeds out from between razor sharp teeth
>getting stickier and stickier from all the drool
>and their breath smells overwhelmingly of meat and melon
>and they keep licking you and acting all innocent about it
>but you know what they're really thinking
>you have half a mind to say no next time
>though you doubt that'll change anything
>>
>>6956801
Remember how I said I was spent?

I lied.
>>
>>6957547
>>
>>6957553
>>
>>6957561
>big, scaly butt hole
Isn't this how these threads got started?
>>
>>6957581
NOW I'm spent.
>>
File: sda.png (3KB, 625x36px) Image search: [Google]
sda.png
3KB, 625x36px
>>6942792
every post in the thread uses this poor pronoun

can we get a new one now?
>>
>>6956097
Here we see a rare instance of a saurian accidentally sitting on a human, as opposed to one "accidentally" doing it which is much more common
Luckily for her though, this human seems to not mind at all

>>6957581
And this is a few hours latter, after a nice chat over coffee and a trip back to her apartment when she offers to sit on him again
>>
>>6958357
I was actually thinking of running through these pictures and writing little things for them!
Great minds!
Probably gonna wait till morning to do mine, though.
>>
rawr
>>
>>6958786
growl
>>
File: pompom.png (394KB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
pompom.png
394KB, 1280x978px
>>
Fit saurians > thick saurians
>>
>>6956145
She's not sure how she ended up in this situation, but he's not complaining

>>6956170
>TFW no huge, affectionate saurian waifu

>>6956331
I know edible clothes are a thing in this setting, but would there be things like flavored laundry detergent?

>>6956726
>>6956740
>>6956829
>>6956986
It's their equivalent of crushing one between their thighs
>>
>>6960441
>flavored laundry detergent
Nah. Food scented laundry detergent, though?
Definitely.
>>
File: 1475433102.dalbie_grab.jpg (498KB, 1200x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1475433102.dalbie_grab.jpg
498KB, 1200x1189px
I just found this image and it's perfect.
Just perfect. It fits the setting perfectly.
>>
>>6960665
Might be kinda annoying for the human, at least if the scent is strong
>>
>>6957717
teh
>>
>>6960765
While male isn't my thing, I gotta agree
>>
>>6956097
>"Oh! Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!"

>>6956145
>"Hhhhhnnnnot that I'm c-c-complaining, sweetie, but are you -Mmm- sure about this? I -OH- I'm awfully h-heavy."

>>6956157
>"Oh, my God. How did I let this happen? Look at me. I'm such a messy cow. Who would want this?"

>>6956170
>"Oh, you little angel! You little sweetie! You're just so soft and cute; I wanna squish you up forever!"

>>6956184
>"Sometimes I worry I might be a little too intimidating. I mean I love being big and everything, but what if I'm TOO big?"

>>6956193
>"Ahn...ahn...P-please...d-d-don't tease me. It f-feels...ssssso...good..."

>>6956331
>"Oh, my God. If he catches me sniffing his clothes, what'll he think of me? Oh, God, why am I such a scent junkie?"

>>6956413
>"YAAAWNN. Mmm. Good morning, sweetie. You sleep okay? Didn't squish you too much, did I?"

>>6956726
>"SLURP. Mmm-mmm. Watermelon! Tastes good, right?"

>>6956740
>"Umm, sweetie? I was wondering if maybe you'd like to, um...join me in the shower? It's uh...actually kinda cozy in here."

>>6956770
>"Ummm...not to sound ungrateful, but...don't you think this tub is a bit small for a girl my size?"

>>6956780
>"What a lovely day! The sun is shining, the breeze is warm, and I just feel happy! I love it!"

>>6956791
>"Don't forget my backside, sweetie! You don't want my sitting scales getting cooked off, do you?"

>>6956801
>"GGGRRRRRR. Sweetie, you've been good to me all day, and I appreciate it, but I'm still a saurian and you're still a human. I NEED you inside me."

>>6957547
>"Nothing like soaking up a little sun, right, sweetie?"

>>6957553
>"Sweetie, could you pull my panties down a bit? They're riding up a little."

>>6957561
>"Having fun down there, sweetie?"

>>6957581
>"So, this is kinda how we first met, isn't it? Would you maybe like to ummm...reenact that day with me?"
>>
>>6961262
>boobs
I'm fairly certain the saurian is female.
>>
>>6961363
Nice

>>6961375
...Huh, thought those were pecs at a glance, guess I'm so used to seeing big chested saurians in these threads
>>
Well, the thread is almost over, and the weekend looks large. Shall we continue, friends?
>>
>>6961482
If someone has more ideas/world building I say go for it, I'm a bit tapped out though, unless someone has stuff for a new thread that can inspire me

I will probably work on my CYOA though, got a bit done but then TV happened
>>
>>6961518
That's a yes in my book!

Awesome!
>>
File: 1482790862498.png (263KB, 1280x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1482790862498.png
263KB, 1280x1143px
>>
Here's a couple of rare sights.
>>
>>6962990
Actual saurian couples.
>>
>>6962118
That's cute
>>
NEW THREAD: >>6963860
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.