[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Party doesn't end till New Year's edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 159

File: Maho's Merry Christmas.jpg (560KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Maho's Merry Christmas.jpg
560KB, 1110x1600px
ERP Thread

Party doesn't end till New Year's edition

Previous thread: >>6906330
>>
File: Card Eila and Miyafuji winter.jpg (139KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card Eila and Miyafuji winter.jpg
139KB, 640x800px
Weee!..
>>
File: 4464.jpg (104KB, 674x797px) Image search: [Google]
4464.jpg
104KB, 674x797px
>>6911227
W-well I didnt said that b-but y-you are pressing it against him very roughly..
>She was getting a bit aroused with his clothed member pressing against his body but she tried to think about something else. She tries not to press your length against her body but her body was too plump and she keep rubbing on the head of your bulge
M-maybe you should calm down a bit anon

>>6911252
>She lifts her butt a little big to help the anon hotdog her ass more comfortable. Her plump butt was easily squeezing and burying his whole length between her buttocks.
D-dont say those things, you are making me blush anon...
>The sticky precum of his cock was smear all over her butt, helping the anon to thrust as fast as he wanted
>>
Nyaa~
>>
>>
>>6911316
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
>>
>>6911309
Calm down? Why things are just starting to heat up! Oh all right...
>He finally lets up on his hug, looking very much like he'd have preferred to keep hugging her.
Sorry, Mei. I just can't help myself. You're so lovely, and... well. You just make me so...
>He smiles mischievously
Heated~
>>
File: 2314248-dr._hugo_strange.png (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2314248-dr._hugo_strange.png
52KB, 400x300px
>>6911302
Do you have a permit for that?
>>
>>6911302
>squeezes between Eila and Miyafuji for the sled ride.
Weee!
>>
>>6911309
(You got room for one more mei? I'd love to drink from those bountiful breasts of yours! But if that's not your thing or you just out of time that's fine too.)
>>
What is the greatest love story ever told in these threads?
>>
>>6911334
Kawai x Teto, maybe.
>>
>>6911327
Play Rory
>>
>>6911215
Job? Protecting the earth, defending humanity from the Omnics?

>Even he could not dismiss the importance of her duty lightly, knowing that, with one lapse in judgment, he could be personally responsible for putting one of the most valuable members of the Korean exo-force out of comission for good, something no person or thing has succeeded in achieving thus far. Yet none of it seems relevant in the face of being able to possess Hana Song, no matter how he should be villified for breaking her and reducing her to no better than an obedient sex slave, existing only to satisfy his basest urges. He could produce no better argument to continue down this path.

When we're ready, sweetheart, you are going to make an announcement to the world.

>He pulls her head close for a kiss as he begins to fuck her again in earnest, starting with a slow, steady pace.

The blush on your face when you call me your Appa on national television will be so, so delicious..
>>
>>6911310
(Alas! Oh well, it was nice to pet Blaze's fluffy ears anyway!)

>He nuzzles into her embrace, even if it was born of her just not wanting to fall.
Oh, it's in a safe place. But it's late! You can't just go grabbing it and running off. You'll at least have to stay here the night.
>>
File: tumblr_ocmuw5byM91sxr4x7o1_1280.png (686KB, 860x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocmuw5byM91sxr4x7o1_1280.png
686KB, 860x1200px
>>6911203
(Yes, sadly I've gotta go. Not this exact second, but in a minute or two. But if you have discord, you can add me. I'm Trash#1220. I'm also here pretty often, so if you see me, please speak up so we can continue.)

>>6911185
(Improve? No, you're doing perfect. Maybe a little more description if I'm being nitpicky, but I'm having a great time. You even did the ass-eating stuff I like, which nobody ever wants to include. Oh, this will be my last post tonight but I'll try and make it a big one to help you cum. Hopefully it does the trick. Anyway, keep an eye out for me, or if you have discord, add me on there. I'm Trash#1220. I really hope we can chat some more, because this has been awesome.)

>Korra scooched herself closer to him as she undid his pants, raising her ass slightly to push the pants and underwear down to the floor, revealing his cock as it sat, pressed upward, hardening against her lower stomach.
How else?
>She asked back cheekily, raising herself up, her breasts passing over his face. The Avatar guided his hands to her toned, but fat cheeks, to spread them apart, before resting her own hands on his shoulders to stabilize yourself. With a quick breath, she dropped herself, spearing the head of his cock into her ass.
Hey, I'm part of this too, you can't just- if you think I'd-
>Asami looked on as Korra squeezed her tight ass around his member, and tried to speak up. She felt anger, jealousy, and more. But stronger even, she felt embarrassment as her lover barked orders at her.
UGhh, stop being such a prude!
>Said Korra, not even turning to face Asami. Not even using her name.
>Asami clammed up, her face turning a deep crimson as she turned in a huff and focused as much frustration into the act of pouring drinks as was humanly possible.
Here you go, your highnesses-
>Said Asami sarcastically, trying to hold the glasses to their respective lips, something that was more difficult in Korra's case as she more rapidly bounced up and down on his dick.
>>
File: Ritsuko_Akagi_(Lab_Coat).png (239KB, 500x943px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsuko_Akagi_(Lab_Coat).png
239KB, 500x943px
>>6911230(LegFetishAnon)

Hmmhmm~

>She smiled and slid her leg out of his grasp to make sure her dainty foot was right in his field of view
>>
File: afqh4wS.png (654KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
afqh4wS.png
654KB, 1280x803px
>>6911349
>>6911185
(I really wanted to get to the ass stuff, but I ran out of available characters for the post.)
>>
File: loveLain.gif (65KB, 418x669px) Image search: [Google]
loveLain.gif
65KB, 418x669px
>>6911321
Let's all love Lain!
>>
>>6911334
Kawai x Teto
Blake's anime girl thing with Sponty until she got tired of it
DMG and Paul a love so powerful it ruined the threads for months
Mecha rescuing Coffee from clown and inane prattle
>>
File: salty.jpg (200KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
200KB, 640x480px
>>6911334
DMG x Peach
>>
>>6911334
Lapis x Nigger
>>
File: 3333.jpg (490KB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
490KB, 1500x2121px
>>6911326
T-thank you anon
>She looks down at his crotch and notices a large tent on his pants and gasps. Covering her mouth with one of her hands and pointing down with the other she utters
Y-you should take care of that anon

>>6911332
(Sure I do and I'm into it)
>>
>>6911309
>He yelped a little as his cock slid deeper into her ass cheeks, thinking for a moment he had penetrated her. The sticky juices made lewd sounds that would certainly have embarrassed the woman if not for the more direct statements he made.
Mei... Let's do it. I want you to feel good too. You deserve it.
>>
>>6911334
Virra X Lore
>>
>>6911349
Thanks Korra, and for the record, I just shot my load, all thanks to you, and not that weak Asami skank.

Have a good one.
>>
>>6911334
Kawai x Teto
Trixie x Peach
DMG x Paul
Jinx x Daddy
Mecha x Coffee
Jiro x Suffering
>>
>>6911384
>being this obsessed with a person so mindbroken they only care about dildos
>>
>>6911266(OtherLegFetishAnon)

>She purred and lifted her ass so it was in his face under the tail of the outfit there would be a tab under it...She wiggles her ass a little
>>
File: 1dff89cd433f056838cb9854de8697fe.jpg (582KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1dff89cd433f056838cb9854de8697fe.jpg
582KB, 800x1033px
>>6911401
What else do I got senpai?
>>
>>6911392
>He'll grab the hand she's pointing at him by the wrist. With a devious grin, he'll pull her hand forward and place it on the tent she was so quick to point out. She'd likely feel the heat coming off of it even through his trousers.
I think YOU should take care of that, my dearest Mei. After all... It's entirely your fault~
>>
File: Bva.jpg (260KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bva.jpg
260KB, 1280x960px
>>6911344
>>6911318
(I have about 4 minutes left, but we can always continue whenever. I'm enjoying it greatly, hope I'm doing good enough for you <3)

Yes- Wait, no.

>Hana lets out a little, anguished moan, quivering and whimpering as he began to thrust into her stuffed little cunt once again.

I can't, I can't, Daddy, please.

>She implores, hoping the term of endearment was enough to win him over. Of course, she could hole herself up somewhere for nine months and get an Omnic nanny, but would this man let her go when he came again? It seemed like he was fixed on her now, and Hana wasn't fully confident she was capable of breaking free on her own. Not after so easily crumpling under the mere scent of the man's crotch. Her breasts and round ass bounce with his slow movements, and she presses a hand against one of her soft, modest tits.

>>6911397
Hey >:(
Rein's not in the threads rn ;^)
(Disclaimer: that was A Joke)
>>
>>6911352
>Quickly realizing what she wanted he took off the front of her mid heel shoe before putting her toes in his mouth and sucking on them with pure lust in his eyes
>>
>>6911392
(Wonderful! Allow me.)
>A fellow scientist at the arctic research team walked down the halls of the facility in the personal areas. Given it's size it didn't take him long to find the door to Mei's room, he knocks quietly on the door as to not wake anyone else up at the late hour and speaks in a hushed tone. He always had eyes for the kind and curvy chinagirl, but wasn't sure why she wanted him in private
M..miss Zhou. Are you there? I came at your request, you said you needed assistance?
>>
File: 154454.webm (964KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
154454.webm
964KB, 1920x1080px
>>6911397
Flattered. Jinx has been delightful.

>>6911420
(Yes, let's not rush. I enjoyed this immensely and hope to continue. You made me very, very horny, so I'm glad to hear you had fun too!)
>>
>>6911404
How about kitty tells me what to do with her pretty ass, hm?
>He asks while caressing it, loving the way in which the costume accentuated her lovely curves.
>>
File: tumblr_nsse2o74481uys2wxo1_1280.png (384KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsse2o74481uys2wxo1_1280.png
384KB, 900x900px
>>6911348
(We can ask continue if you see me around as one of the people on my card-- if I'm available I won't say no :) )

>The cat didn't know what to say or do in response to the man's affection, amber eyes wide. The slitted pupils were blown wide- a biological reaction to his pets at her ears.
But... But that wasn't part of the trade! I'm capable of taking care of myself...
>>
>>6911334
Most anything that has continuity, really. Or buildup.

Iowa's had some cute stuff.
There was a Patchy that had a long running thing.
A STR, too, long ass time ago.
Miya did something with one of the sword boy characters that was long and nice.
Solaire and that Sorceress was a fun ride.
>>
File: 20baabcdd28a6d6fadd35521fe2af5f8.jpg (105KB, 900x1393px) Image search: [Google]
20baabcdd28a6d6fadd35521fe2af5f8.jpg
105KB, 900x1393px
>>6911241(LatestToyAnon)

Good~

>She took him by the arm and continued walking

Now, what can we do for the moment hmm?~

>>6911293(HeyKid?Wanna/SS/Anon)

Such a horrible little liar~

>She had a devious smirk on her face and a seductive look in her eyes

I know what you and Wednesday were going to do little man....But there are rules in this house that must be followed~

>She took the condom she picked up and placed it right between her tits pushing it in slowly

You and I are going to have a nice little chat...~
>>
>>6911447
>Miya did something with one of the sword boy characters that was long and nice.
Hotarumaru I think? There was like 8 hours of build up posting before they ever did anything. Miyafuji lewds is Unicorn tier rare but when she does it its pretty A+ class stuff and worth it.
>Solaire and that Sorceress was a fun ride.
I'm not surprised people think Mecha and Coffee are a thing after that. That was one of the more passionate RPs I've seen played here. Shame they both just dropped it.
>>
>>6911445
(I'll be sure to keep a lookout!)

>He laughs, sitting down on the bed with the cat still in his arms. His voice is incredibly playful as he continues to hug her to his chest while lavishing scratches onto and between her kitty ears.
Nonsense! Of course it's part of the deal. Friends take care of each other, you know. I can't let you go wandering out back into the cold at night. You could get sick, get lost again, and then where would I be? I'd be the guy who let you go. What kind of friend is that?
>>
>>6911334
>no mention of Jiro and Elizabeth
>>
>>6911334
Mettaton and Trixie was by far the most entertaining one

It wasn't just "Bby I love u lets fuck"
>>
File: back2.jpg (1MB, 2056x2412px) Image search: [Google]
back2.jpg
1MB, 2056x2412px
Anyone up? I need a reason not to sleep.
>>
>>6911492
Because it's a shit love story and Ragyo is manipulating him
>>
>>6911464
>He looks nervous as a great many things played through his mind of things he would like to do.
I-ah... You're the lady of the house, Mrs. Addams. I am completely at your mercy.
>>
>>6911501
Did you finish that session where imouto was sharing a bed with some anon?
>>
>>6911502
>and Ragyo is manipulating him

[citation needed]
>>
>>6911501
I'd be alright with giving the Tour Guide all of my money to feel her stockings again, to be honest.
>>
File: 007-3.jpg (88KB, 308x554px) Image search: [Google]
007-3.jpg
88KB, 308x554px
>>6911508
Nope! I never finish sessions. I'm worthless like that.
>>
>>6911501
I want to fuck Mileena's mouth.
I should not want to do this.
Oh god why am I attracted to that den of razors?
>>
File: 6656.jpg (636KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
6656.jpg
636KB, 1000x1480px
>>6911393
L-lets do it? w-what do you mean, we are just having innocent fun together anon..
>She keeps feelign how his cock was thrusting back and forth between her buttcheeks and those lewds sounds were making her feel hotter. With those lasts words the anon said her pussy was now dripping jucies down her leg, she clearly wanted it

>>6911411
>As soonas as she felt his tent on his palm she couldnt stop herself to squeeze it while looking up at his face
T-this is not my fault.. y-you made this happen.. this is so lewd, I cant do this anon..
>She said with a stuttering voice and without stopping rubbing on his tent very gently

>>6911438
>She quickly opened the door and let him walk inside her room. She lifts her glasses a ltitle bit with her index finger, looking up and down on his fellow scientist
Yes! I needed assistance for something very peculiar
>She said while sitting on a tiny armchair, waving him to come over
I need you to tell me your opinion on this, come closer If you please
>>
>>6911501
Mileena, Flan, or DMG sound good. I'll see where the pieces fall if you're up for it!
>>
>>6911512
Damn I liked where that was going
>>
>>6911509
>Fully aware that allowing Jiro to rely on them is only gonna fuck him up worse, especially since they have no intentions to give Jiro what they know Jiro wants/needs
>Not manipulative
>>
File: 007-1.jpg (259KB, 680x950px) Image search: [Google]
007-1.jpg
259KB, 680x950px
>>6911511
>>6911517
>>6911521
Fuck it. I'll take any session I can to keep me awake. I don't promise quality (Now again, when DO I?) writen an opner and I will do it.

>>6911522
>You can always take their place.
>>
>>6911447
>>6911477
That was with Imanotsurugi, and it never went further than just having a onsen night together with cutelewd bits, I wanted it to but then things went as they did and Imanotsurugi disappeared soon after.
Hotarumaru was the one that got advantage of me lewdly during 'May fever' event and I got fugged by him. Which too was great fun. Thanks for the praise, not that I'm really worth of them.
>>
>>6911524
Let's face it

Nobody is going to willingly give what Jiro wants/needs
>>
>>6911518
>He shakes his head almost disapprovingly.
I gave myself an erection? Tsk tsk tsk... Does that even make any sense? What a little liar you are, Mei. You made it happen, and you should take responsibility.
>His hand wanders to his trousers, and unfastens the button and zipper. His erect cock slides forward through his clothes and lands right into Mei's hand.
>>
>>6911424
Good boy~

>She moaned softly the attention to her feet was making her feel so warm and making her pussy start to drip

Keep going...
>>
>>6911498
>Mettaton and Trixie banter will never come back
>Jiro and Elizabeth will never go back to being an in IC thing
>Peach won't be a hyper slut anymore
>>
>>6911518
P...Peculiar you say?
>He looked at the heavy, ample woman seated in that chair with a shy curiosity. Even with that heavy clothing her curves were hard to hide, and if it was something she wanted of him this late her inquiry must be very embarasing, or intimate, in nature. He took the chance to get closer to her and walked straight to the foot of the chair, eyeing up her broad torso and cute face standing before her.
Mei, I promise whatever it is, if it is within my means. I will help you and keep it quiet, it'd be my pleasure.
>>
>>6911535
(Alright! Still, wouldn't it be easier to stay awake while playing vidya?)
>The man takes a seat in the bus, this time making sure to have much more money in his credit card. After leaving the bus the last time, the strength of the aphrodisiac was powerful enough to leave him buying stockings similar to hers and masturbating into them, dumping shot after shot into them. Already seeming addicted, he awaits the tour guide to visit him once more.
>>
>>6911564
Anons shitposted Jiro and Elizabeth away, forcing them to take it into private

If anyone is to blame for what is going on between Jiro and Ragyo now, it's probably us
>>
>>6911535
(Maybe some other time since you've already got three takers tonight)
>>
>>6911444
(Checked!)

>She bit her lower lip and pulled the tab slowly peeling the bit of fabric away revealing a secret hole that showed off her asshole

Nya~.....

>She giggled and wiggled her ass
>>
>>6911574
Ragyo can't even post anymore without getting shitposted away, so yeah.

She was that DoubleJinx and she eventually got sick of things on her new identity too.
>>
>>6911518
>He sighed. Poor, sweet Mei. Without another word he spread her cheeks and lined his cock up with her leaking pussy. On his next thrust he entered her, the heat so strong he felt he would melt. He preemptively put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed them in a light massage to soothe any sort of outburst she might have, in case she really didn't expect him to fuck her.
>>
>>6911464
>She saw right through him, there was no hiding it now. Wednesday would probably kill him for letting her mother know about this....if the mother didn't kill him first..Her seductive smile was both warm and chilling. Even though he was in trouble his eyes and mind kept betraying him, coursing over the heavy void of her chest as the condom disappeared between all the luscious cleavage. What he wouldn't give to be that condom right now...but this really wasn't the time...He gulped and nodded wondering what sort of punishment he'd receive after the scolding.
Y-yes, ma'am....
>>
>>6911587
>without getting shitposted away
That describes pretty much anyone in here, and they just slog through it. Fuck Paul RPed on Christmas through and HG raid. Shitposting isn't really a big stopper to determined Avas.
>>
>>6911554
>His tongue traces along her foot as he keeps sucking on her
>The bulge in his pants gets larger and begins to throb harder, for a second making it seem like he was gonna cum just from this
>>
>>6911564
>That time Mettaton and Trixie fought together in the stage until it turned into a beautiful duet

>That time Jiro completely IC fought off Mettaton's antics and had passionate sex with Elizabeth afterwards

>That time Peachy would dominate the threads with 9 sessions in one post

Where have all the good times gone
And where are all the gods?
>>
>>6911603
>we have a determined Paul instead of Ragyo
Pardon me if I'm not impressed or jumping for joy.

Doesn't mean it's not stupid what people have to put up with here to do anything.
>>
>>6911573
>Each step seemed like a strip teaase as she walked down the run way of the bus. Her heels clacked against the metal flooring of the bus, her smile ever present as she walks down the middle of the bus, beaming smiles at every which passenger of the busy bus. She stopped at the anon, which she noticed eyes sticked to the guide's legs, she smiled at his innocent gaze.
Hey there sunshine! Anything I can do for you?

>>6911580
>3 takers
>ONE replied with an opener
>>
>>6911535
>An unassuming man worked frantically in one the chambers within the royal castle in Outworld. He was supposed to clean the rightful Queen's quarters earlier, while she was out doing whatever it was that royalty got up to... Probably trying to kill Katana. Still, he'd had trouble getting dust out of one of the tapestries, and it took forever to get it hung back up. So, he was behind schedule. Still, he couldn't just not let Mileena's room be untidy. The royal family was not above doing unspeakable things to something as lowly as the hired help. Well, not so much hired as... enslaved. So he worked with a frantic pace, desperately trying to get her room up to par in an effort to avoid whatever horrible punishment might await him should she be dissatisfied.
>>
File: 5765650c8ea6c6cd165f0ffb24ca8456.jpg (710KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5765650c8ea6c6cd165f0ffb24ca8456.jpg
710KB, 800x1200px
>>6911624
>That time Peachy would dominate the threads with 9 sessions in one post
Don't make me cry anon..
>>
>>6911582
Oooh, now I see!
>He inserts two fingers inside of her, slowly fingering her.
Is this where kitty wants to be fed?
>>
>>6911524
Are we still doing filenames?
>>
>>6911627
>wolf whistles at the lovely redhead in the spankin' tights
>>
>>6911627
Two now
>>
>>6911633
>that time Egg would do seven sessions at the same time just to keep the threads alive
>>
>>6911624
>that time where Jiro would just hang out during dead hours chilling with anons
>>
>>6911587
>she was double jinx
No fucking way.
>>
File: gfh.jpg (712KB, 1300x1838px) Image search: [Google]
gfh.jpg
712KB, 1300x1838px
>>6911551
I-I'm not a liar, y-you just...
>She cuts her words as soonas she sees the anon undoing his underwear and pants and his cock springs out right onto her plump and warm hand
O-okaY! I will take responsibility.. b-but only with my hand, okay?
>She nods and moves her hand back and forth, very slowly and gently, concentrating on the tip while her hands were wrapped around his hot throbbing meat

>>6911566
>She unbuttons her jacket and throws it onto her bed, now she's wearing just an sport bra on her top.
I know what you have been doing, following me around and creep on me, do you want something from me?
>She smiles softly and crosses her arms, lifting her bust with them, clearly knowing what she was doing, she wanted to relieve some stress.

>>6911591
W-well then?
>She waited for his response but before she knew it the anon was already spreading her cheeks and in one thrust his cock was half way inside her pussy. She jumps slightly in response following with a soft muffled moan. Her pussy walls were pumping like crazy as she tensed up her body at the sudden sensation. She looks back at him and opens her mouth to try to utter something to him but instead she drooled saliva out, enjoying so much his cock inside
>>
>>6911630
(Sorry anon, I THOUGHT I had it in me to do more than one character, but I just don't. You're a good writer tho! Sorry! I hope to do a session with you while I'm NOT this far gone

>>6911647
>The guide glares at the tour rider, On one side of her brain wishing him death, while on the other wishing he has enough for afford her.

>>6911651
annnnad you lost me. If you wanna make me cry bring up Peach.
>>
>>6911680
The styles were similar, dude

Inane prattle even said her writing was like Ragyo's
>>
>>6911627
>Even the clacking of her heels seems to arouse him, making him more longing with each one until he's finally able to see her, his face flushing red at the sight of her and the same stockings she wore the last time.
Hi! I, um... I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was here some time ago and...
>>
>>6911690
(No worries! I'll keep an eye out for ya, heh. Take care, now.)
>>
>>6911689
>He shakes his head, a sly smirk crossing his face. In her hand, his cock pulses with his heartbeat, so engorged and positively aching for some relief.
I don't think that is going to be quite enough, Mei. I think we're going to need something a little more...
>One of his hands moves to grope the ample chest he'd been staring down at. He gives one of her breasts a squeeze before tweaking her nipple beneath her clothing.
Heated~
>>
>>6911501
>no XYZ card

Damn that sucks
>>
>>6911689
>When she looked back, all she saw was him smirking. He moves and blocks the flow of drool with his own mouth.
Jeez, I really should've started earlier. Sorry for making you wait to get off too. I just got carried away with how good it felt to play with your butt.
>He begins fucking her in earnest, wrapping his fingers around each of her elbows and pulling her arms back. Her bare breasts bounced off her chest and her ass ricocheted wetly off his groin with each thrust.
>>
>>6911690
Oh, uh...
>ywn get charmed and dominated by Peach's Popstar Ahri
>>
>>6911690
>Frozen by her icy glare, he blinks, waiting for a more solid reaction from her, wondering to himself if hitting on a demon like that has even the slightest chance of working
>>
>>6911694
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/4951567/#4953490

http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5801864/#5802461

this guy makes jiro look like casanova
>>
>>6911689
C..creep! Mei I..I just didn't know how to tell you how I really fee...
>Her flustering partner panicked at hearing those words, but soon found himself a bit more relaxed as she threw her heavy jacket. Those huge, supple breasts were straining against her tight top, even a sports bra couldn't hold them back. He could swear she looked....bigger than usual somehow but just couldn't place it. His eyes were glued to her expansive cleavage as she pushed her large breasts up to his eyes, confessing his feelings with trembling lips.
I....I just feel so deeply for you. Sorry if I was a bit to clingy mei, you...you're just an incredible woman. Smart, beautiful, sexy, busty....I'd want anything you had in mind for me tonight. W...what did you bring me in here for?
>>
>>6911698
Hmm?
>She questions as she raises her chin. So many faces, even more names as she attended her tour. Soon her devilish smile turned to an even more fiendish grin.
Oh yes! I remember you! Your meek aperence! Your weak smile! Your... Low hanging eyes! My little friend that's a little TOO liking to my stockings!
>She says with a smile, raising her leg to tease him, her high heels planting themselves down on the seat in front of himn. Showing off the grey stockings, lace with red skulls, she shoots a little wink down at him, flashing her devilish fangs as she watches his reactions
My stockings right? Big fan?

>>6911725
>People already make fun of the fact Little Sister has no details about Sink summon.
>Shut the fuck up about XYZ

>>6911732
>I miss her every day..
>>
>>6911750
The man, the myth, the legend.
>>
File: mah-card-v7.jpg (1MB, 3060x1360px) Image search: [Google]
mah-card-v7.jpg
1MB, 3060x1360px
>>6911505
>>6911595
>>6911616
>>6911643
(Blah very sorry everyone but I almost fell asleep...Please save your responses and I'll be here tomorrow! Very very sorry)
>>
>>6911750
As someone newer to the threads...

What exactly am I looking at here?
>>
>>6911756
>Feeling near-speechless, his eyes constantly shift between her heels, stockings and fiendish grin as he wants to look at all three, but is obviously unable to do it at the same time. His head shakes up and down in a meek nod to confirm her guess.
Y- yeah, that's me...
>>
>>6911777
A beta's sad attempt at hooking up in ERP
>>
>>6911785
So, what cha here for first?
>She's referencing his dashing gazing at all three of her spots, the gret stockings huggingonto her legs, the high heels making ever so loud noises clacking as they smash on the ground, and her grin, ever present every time an anon's liust outweigh their wallet.
Which do you want my sweet? What can your bank account afford?
>She knows you know the drill Cash for sex, she smile beamed down at the anon, her heel digging into the seat infront of anon, waiting for his reply.
>>
>>6911737
>>6911798
>>
>>6911809
I'm struggling taking ONE anon that that puts little in his reply. Sorry anon. Catch me another time
>>
>>6911798
>Now that he thought about it, she never told him how much any of her "services" actually cost. However, as he continued looking on at all three, he realized he didn't exactly care, even depositing more cash into his bank account to make sure he could afford exactly what he desired at that point in time..
W- well, do you have that drug from last time? It worked amazing...
>>
>>6911817
Why do you always wait till you're like this to start sessions?
>>
>>6911817
Not that anon, but as an F-List veteran don't outright ignore people like that. It's rude as fuck. Just say no thanks dude.
>>
>>6911817
Why do you not want to sleep? If you're struggling with me (and I know I probably suck), why not try some other method like video games?
>>
File: e21619caa83110dec8c80602b18ba227.jpg (168KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
e21619caa83110dec8c80602b18ba227.jpg
168KB, 827x1169px
>>6911820
Drugs drugs drug...
>She trails off as she reaches into her little black purse, slipping a few pill bottles pass her fingers. Gripping the while bottle she slips a few pills into her gloved fingers, presenting the pair to you
These will match ever little touch feel like heaven! First dose was redused, this one is full price. $50 a pill hot stuff.
>She says waving her hand full infront of you, the drug's very site reminding you of how great it felt, how it tingled deep inside of you and how it made you dream for days on end for MORE.
>She smiled down at you, awaiting you acceptance of not only the drug, but her bill.
I'll make you cuuuuum for free! The stockings across your cock will do that alone on these bad boys~

>>6911821
Because when I'm drunk I think too much and want the most attention.

>>6911824
(You)

>>6911828
I'm at the final boss in Undertale (which my friend is forcing me to play) and I KNOW I can't beat him while like this. So I come here.
>>
>>6911753
>>6911723
>>6911728
I'm sorry anons but I'm dying, I need to sleep and I need to wake up early tomorrow, I have to go
>>
>>6911859
Different guy, but just straight up ignoring people after you say you want to roleplay IS a dick move.
>>
>>6911868
Hah, thought so, was just waiting around for the confirmation. Good night, it was fun.
>>
File: GqVOzVw.png (453KB, 444x648px) Image search: [Google]
GqVOzVw.png
453KB, 444x648px
>>6911875
But I JUST replied.
>>
>>6911886
After he pointed out you ignored him.
>>
>>6911875
They just replied to him and said no man, and to ask later, just chill out.
>>
File: 4972.png.gif (2KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
4972.png.gif
2KB, 240x240px
>>6911859
I told you that you would have a bad time...

...You dirty brother killer.
>>
>>6911890
I
JUST
REPLIED

>>6911892
I don't get the reference because I played Secret of Mana and I know RPGs are assholes.
>>
>>6911900
This is what you happens when you attention whore without the energy reserves to back it up senpai
>>
>>6911900
DMG it's late stop feeding (you)s
>>
File: carl6.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
carl6.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>6911900
>>
>>6911859
(Being forced to play Undertale? Condolences)
>Realizing that even though a reduced dose of a single one was enough to empty himself into stockings similar to hers for what felt like hours, she was not only offering him a full dose, but even multiple of them, he was more than happy to accept, not even hesitating to give her his credit card.
P- please...
>>
>>6911900
You just said that you were at the final boss of Undertale and couldn't beat him.

I took a stab in the dark and assumed you were at Sans because that's the hardest boss in the game.

But you don't get it so you must either be at Asgore or Flowey.
>>
Monster Hunter Generations is on sale on the eshop for $20 until the 4th of Jan.
>>
>>6911913
Asgore is hard tho
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 221x228px
>DMG is so tired he's even admitting he just does it for the (You)s
>>
>>6911933
Why do you fucking care?
>>
>>6911921
Asgore maybe hard, but Sans will rape your face with his glowing blue ecto-dick.
Most people take somewhere in the ballpark of 75 tries to beat him.
>>
File: evLXbas.png (803KB, 1167x1500px) Image search: [Google]
evLXbas.png
803KB, 1167x1500px
>>6911905
(You)

>>6911906
>>6911911
But.. But it's SO easy!

>>6911912
>Pushing her gloved hand to his face she stuffed the chalky pills into his mouth, even rubbing his throat to help them down, her smug smile helped him swallow.
Don't worry. I'll charge you after~
>She sung with a sweet voice as her heel kicked off her feet. The stocking clad foot steeping on his crotch, rubbiung around his junk with the rough touch of her foot, jerking about his member and balls as she teased him
How that feel? The drugs will kick in soon! Just breath deeply

>>6911913
Ass Whore. I know you have to fight the flower later. I don't care, I'm just too drink too react to fast motions.
AND I'm bad at bullet hell.
>>
>>6911933
Cool story. Now can we get some more actual typefucking in this dead zone?
>>
>>6911946
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>6911966
Go to bed Paul.
>>
>>6911946
Y- you can charge me now if you want to... would you mind if I took off my clothes?
>He places a hand on her leg, rubbing up and down as he relaxes, waiting for both her answer and for the drug to work.
>>
File: 520c5e16df8ef13618a6c60621903d48.jpg (570KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
520c5e16df8ef13618a6c60621903d48.jpg
570KB, 840x1200px
>>6911982
Well how would I get to your dick if you kept your pants ON?
>She questions as her big tow and second tone work their way around the erectiong cock, still clad in the tight, yet soft stockings, stroking along his cock threw their boxes she awaits the exposual of his member
>>
>>6911679
This gives me the feels since for a while Jiro was the only one who would talk to me.
>>
>>6911997
O- oh, right!
>His face flushes red and his body feels like it's on fire as the drug begins to work, only making the stripping of his pants and underwear even faster. Once he finishes, he can't help but let out a slight moan, even exposing his erection alone feeling pleasurable.
>>
File: CommissionFromHealSluts.png (377KB, 578x950px) Image search: [Google]
CommissionFromHealSluts.png
377KB, 578x950px
>>6912025
(People in my house are starting to wake up, think you can screencap this and remind sober me to finish this session? I need to sleep sometime in the next 24 hours, sorry! Enjoy this stocking pic)
>>
We're all going to die...
>>
>>6912033
I'll be sure to do so, thanks for starting! See you around!
>>
>>6911975
I want to assfuck Paul bareback just to see how much shit ends up on my dick.
>>
>>6912052
Just be sure to make him clean it with his mouth afterwards, you sick fuck.
>>
>a young girl felt safe in the dead thread as she sat on a bed. No perverted men or women to fight off. It was quiet as she slipped off her shoes and laid down. A small yawn escaped her mouth as she placed her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.
>>
>>6911339
>>6911369
>>6911397
>Kawai x Teto
Reminder that their love story has been Pastebinned for posterity and to humble the ERP generations of today
http://pastebin.com/w7n3Zvz3
>>
>>6912107
>>6912122
Sad that Kawai has moved on to a GBF girl
>>
>>6912128
>sad that Kawai moved on from the threads
FTFY. Also, he told me his number-one devotion is still to Teto.
>>
File: Ruin your laifu.jpg (36KB, 356x489px) Image search: [Google]
Ruin your laifu.jpg
36KB, 356x489px
>>6912140
>number-one devotion
>ever having to designate a number
>>
File: Emrakul-the-Promised-End-MtG-Art.jpg (517KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Emrakul-the-Promised-End-MtG-Art.jpg
517KB, 1080x1350px
>>6912117
>But the girls' dreams of a peaceful night's rest were shattered much like the wall her bed was so neatly placed against. Rubble rains as the entire house collapses. Outside paints a picture of even worse fare. Mad horrors from another dimension carve a swath of terror and destruction over the landscape. The pitiful humans try to fight back, but it's a hopeless endeavor. Emrakul has awakened.

>The Promised End is upon us.
>>
>>6912128
Then again Teto only humored Kawai because he got trips or quads in one of the threads.
>>
>>6912147
>Emrakul tentale raping threads
I want to see this but damn I have to sleep soon.
>>
>>6912147
>The eldrazi had to take one of the best Vampire planes in the series
It still hurts
>>
>>6912147
>fucking dies
>>
>>6911420
>>6911443
Dunno if you two are still here, but your little ERP was really good so I decided to archive it for sake of posterity and your own pleasure. Hope you don't mind. :)
http://pastebin.com/JHHXB0Nc
>>
>>6912147
>casts doom blade
>>
>>6912122
>>6912179
Lucas I thought you left the threads
>>
>>6912147
>a boy dressed as a courier stared at the rubble where once stood a house. He looked over at the damage inflicted by beings from another dimension before taking a deep breath

I don't think there is anyone with packages for me in this neighbourhood.

>swiftly turns 180 degrees and walks away
>>
>>6912153
Don't be sad.
Probably not much to see, desu.

>>6912161
At least it's not Phyrexia

>>6912170
DAMN RIGHT YOU DO.

>>6912181
>Protection from fucking instants
>Doom Blade is a fucking instant
Get DUNKED!
>>
File: 2038526_p0.jpg (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2038526_p0.jpg
130KB, 400x400px
>>6912187
...Shit. Too obvious?

And I never left, because I was never a mainstay here in the first place, silly anon.I just dropped in to check on the place and, well... here I am.
>>
>>6912145
Don't remind me...
>>
>>6912196
>Too obvious?

You're the biggest Kawai x Teto fan and you're the only guy I know who saves other peoples' RPs in pastebins.
>>
>>6912193
If you didn't kill everyone and destroy everything there would be more people to rape.
>>
>>6912207
Teto is a whore!
>>
File: 4418056_p0.png (73KB, 537x408px) Image search: [Google]
4418056_p0.png
73KB, 537x408px
>>6912207
>You're the biggest Kawai x Teto fan
...Heheh, well, true. Practically because the guy's my best friend here and it makes me happy to see him having a great time.

>you're the only guy I know who saves other peoples' RPs in pastebins.
Really? Huh. I'm surprised ERP's been running this long and it still doesn't have at least a dedicated archive of good shit or something... I-It ain't creepy now, isn't it?
>>
File: All_Is_Dust_promo.jpg (121KB, 1280x933px) Image search: [Google]
All_Is_Dust_promo.jpg
121KB, 1280x933px
>>6912188
>Too late. It was always too late. The probing tentacles of the Aeons Torn find him. They grab his ankles, and lift him to carry him off. Emrakul sees all. There is no escape, not even the sweet release of death provides clemency. The only escape... is from your sanity. Pray that madness comes before the tentacles drag you back to the screaming abyss they spawned from.
>>
>>6912188
'Sup, Innocent Boy.
>>
>>6912217
I love you, Lucas! <3

-M
>>
>>6912188
>not turning 360 degrees
YOU'VE PUT THIS FATE ONTO YOURSELF
>>
File: 31539699_p0.jpg (475KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
31539699_p0.jpg
475KB, 600x700px
>>6912222
yooo why's there a giant vagina tree getting quads floating around
>>
>>6912217
Not that guy, but I don't think it's creepy. It's nice to get to read some cute / hot stuff like the ones in those pastebins.
>tfw you won't ever have sessions like those anywhere
>>
>>6912238
see
>>6912147

What part of "The Promised End is upon us" don't you understand?
Pfft.
Pretty clear, desu.
>>
>>6912238
Go back to sleep.
>>
File: 40926884_p0.jpg (64KB, 370x540px) Image search: [Google]
40926884_p0.jpg
64KB, 370x540px
>>6912246
I DONT KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANS WHAT IS THAT

>>6912248
I NEVER SLEPT
>>
File: 23086648_p0.jpg (27KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
23086648_p0.jpg
27KB, 525x600px
>>6912240
Ahh, heheh, I'm glad you think so. Thought people would like a little place to just re-read and re-enjoy the good RPs that have come and gone; maybe they'll be inspired to do the same.

>>6912228
I-I love you too... M...?
>>
>>6912222
>the boy sighed as he was dragged by his ankles toward whatever hell dimension the tentacles sprang from. Here it is. He was finally going to die. He pulled a candy cane that he plucked from his Christmas tree out of his pocket and tore off the wrapper. He bit off the end and savored the taste of peppermint taking comfort that it will be in his mouth for just a little longer.
>>
>>6912257
Hey again cute painting.
Can I lewd you yet?
>>
File: mary94.png (173KB, 400x520px) Image search: [Google]
mary94.png
173KB, 400x520px
>>6912276
NO! I AM NOT FOR LEWD
>>
>>6912257
Cute, cuter, cutest!
>>
>>6912257
>Hugs Mary
>>
>>6912262
It's a treat to the eyes, that's for sure. Don't think I can match up to that example but I'll do my best to make it satisfying for me and my partner.
>>
File: emracool_by_scarypet-d9qzhik.jpg (208KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
emracool_by_scarypet-d9qzhik.jpg
208KB, 1024x724px
>>6912212
>kill everyone and destroy everything.
A common misconception.
I simply convert them back into my essence and reabsorb the energy so that the planes may be made anew.

>>6912238
Giant vagina tree?
Hardly.
I'm a hyperdimensional being from the Blind Eternities.

>>6912269
>The boy would find himself borne aloft as more tentacles carried him along back to the central body. It's probably best for him to close his eyes, the madness that surrounds him would be enough break his mind and send him screaming into the abyss of madness. Still, there are worse tastes to die with in your mouth. Like the tentacle that just wormed it's way in there. Oof, that can't be good. His vision goes blurry, and then black.
>>
Ever want to post, but not really lewd?
>>
>>6912262
Hi Lucas, haven't talked to you in a while
>>
>>6912304
All the time. ^_~*
>>
>>6912304
You're free to RP without the E
>>
>>6912294
But why? I want to hold you in my arms and never let go while kissing you all over.
>>
>>6912304
I do it lots of times when teasing folk.
>>
>>6912318
Hi plutia
>>
>>6912307
Hi Doctor Mallard
>>
>>6912307
>>6912309
>>6912318
Thanks for the input, I kind of miss these threads, but I just can't find the drive to erp these days.
>>
File: 41443772_p0.png (532KB, 764x1275px) Image search: [Google]
41443772_p0.png
532KB, 764x1275px
>>6912302
>Don't think I can match up to that example but I'll do my best to make it satisfying for me and my partner.
It never hurts to try, anon.

...In fact, if you'd like, you could try doing so with me sometime. I have my own share of female avas or maybe even play a requested one (if I have the knowledge of her)for you to practice with. Fancy?

>>6912305
Yo! Don't know who you are, but it's good to see you as well.
>>
>>6912327
You just decribed a lot of us who were around during the past year or so.
>>
File: 640px-Hugo_Strange_050.jpg (87KB, 640x347px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Hugo_Strange_050.jpg
87KB, 640x347px
>>6912327
Just do what you like homie. If someone gets butthurt you're just hanging out then they need better things to get butthurt over.

>>6912323
I googled this nigga and he hosted all those prophecy shows that scared the piss out of me as a kid.
>>
>>6912332
It is I, autistic shitposter
>>
File: 55664524_p0.jpg (577KB, 948x559px) Image search: [Google]
55664524_p0.jpg
577KB, 948x559px
>>6912297
YOU STOP THAT

>>6912298
>hugs
hi!

>>6912303
i didnt really like hyperdimension neptunia but you seem like a rad dude

>>6912313
IM (painted to be) 9
>>
>>6912332
That's true. I'm just feeling too rusty to type something like that, haven't had any chance to practice either.

Oh? I wouldn't be against that idea, it sounds infinitely more fun than waiting and lurking.
>>
>>6912323
That's Lex Luthor you dummy.
>>
File: udongein_vs_remilia_14.jpg (162KB, 391x877px) Image search: [Google]
udongein_vs_remilia_14.jpg
162KB, 391x877px
>>6912344
>>
>>6912339
Dr. Mallard is also an old (read: ancient) joke for referring a doctor as a quack.
>>
>>6912344
That's legal where I live.
>hugs her.
>>
File: FDWKCQS.jpg (71KB, 650x558px) Image search: [Google]
FDWKCQS.jpg
71KB, 650x558px
>>6912359
Cool! Don't know if you have a Discord or anything, but I only RP there. Nothing personal against the threads, it's just that I don't find 4chan's layout appealing for dedicated ERP.
If you do though, shoot Lucas#1280 a friend request and we'll work something out!

>>6912342
W-Well, that's doesn't really ring any bells... but it's still good to see you!(?)
>>
File: 5446300-batman+(2016-)+002-022.jpg (36KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
5446300-batman+(2016-)+002-022.jpg
36KB, 320x308px
>>6912360
Dumb ass sleepy nerd.

>>6912367
Ancient jokes are the best. Kind of describes me to a T.
>>
>>6912360
I couldn't recognize the back of his head...
>>
>>6912344
>picks you up and lifts you over my head
Airplane!
>Makes airplane noises and swoops you round
>>
>>6912373
Give back my 40th cakes.
>>
>>6912344
Hi Mary! I haven't hugged ya in a while, so I'm gonna get my fill right now
>Keeps on hugging the paint while nuzzling his cheek on top of her head.
>>
>>6912372
I didn't want to say Anxious. How have you been?
>>
>>6912377
I want my anal virginity back but we don't always get what we want, honey.
>>
>>6912372
Luckily I do have one. I'm mostly a thread guy because I haven't done much (read: any) Discord RPing, but that's just another thing I'll get to practice, hehe.
I'll shoot you a request and probably sleep after that, too tired to think of much lewding.
>>
File: 48517548_p0.jpg (242KB, 1149x1769px) Image search: [Google]
48517548_p0.jpg
242KB, 1149x1769px
>>6912401
Ah, great! I'll see you there, then!
>>
>>6912366
where did you get that picture of me

>>6912369
>pushes
GROSS!

>>6912375
Weeee!
>Mary smiles and laughs with her arms spread as she is lifted and swooshed around.
Ahaha- Hey, wait!
>She suddenly pouts and puts her hands on her hips while still being lifted.
I know I'm young but I'm not THAT young.

>>6912378
Hug me all you want! I love having friends!
>>
>>6912423
Wait, you ava Remilia?
>>
>>6912418
What characters do you usually play? Do you have a card?
>>
File: eyememe.jpg (12KB, 386x132px) Image search: [Google]
eyememe.jpg
12KB, 386x132px
>>6912377
No I was fucking hungry

>>6912423
I spent 30 minutes browsing pixiv for a doujin I was sure was about Mary being for lewd by the cover but I can't find it so I give up.

Dumbass nerd painting.
>>
>>6912445
Give me it.
>>6912395
I get what I want though!
>>
File: Avas labeled.jpg (487KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Avas labeled.jpg
487KB, 1920x1080px
>>6912431
Yes, I do! There's a handful of one-offs and new characters I haven't added to it yet, like Fennel from Pokémon BW/2.
Also I got a non-lewd ava card but we don't care for that here.
>>
>>6912449
>>6912381
?
>>
>>6912423
>ruffles her blonde locks affectionately despite being pushed away
The expected end, but tragic regardless. I weep everytime.
>>
>>6912423
Alright then!
>He continues hugging her, and was about to lift her in a big bear hug, but after a few seconds, he yawns and sits down.
Guess I'm too sleepy to hug you as much as I want right now...
>>
>>6912449
I want to cum onto Kanade.
>>
>>6912475
I want to cum on you.
>>
>>6912423
Don't pout, you're never too old for fun!
>Throws you up in the air then catches you
Flying low!
>Swings you down just above the ground and a then back up high
>>
>>6912482
Go ahead.
>>
>>6912494
Really, you're okay with it? I'll gladly do it, but I'm sure I'll be ready faster if you give me some assistance...
>>
Buttsluts, post assholes we can cum to.
>>
>>6912502
>>
>>6912502
>>
>>6912429
i sure do

>>6912445
good
it doesnt exist
fucker

>>6912460
i already told you im not for lewd, fool!!

>>6912467
That's alright! Just as long as you promise you'll always be there to give me all the hugs I want!

>>6912486
Yeah but I'm not a little kid, y'kno- Weeeee!
>Her demeanor 180's as she's thrown into the air but once she is caught, she pouts once more, as if nothing happened.
Stop that. I said I'm not a little- Woooow!
>She smiles and spreads her arms again as she is swung around.
>>
File: 639d52a336a5f243cefe513abfc722c0.jpg (241KB, 1496x1929px) Image search: [Google]
639d52a336a5f243cefe513abfc722c0.jpg
241KB, 1496x1929px
>>6912502
>>
>>6912511
Who can I lewd, then?
I'll give up the painting, for now.
>>
>>6912511
I guess your not!
Your a big girl now so... piggy back ride!
>Puts you up on his shoulders and starts sprinting fast
>>
>>6912502
>>
File: udongein_vs_remilia_16.jpg (406KB, 1171x831px) Image search: [Google]
udongein_vs_remilia_16.jpg
406KB, 1171x831px
>>6912501
Now that's going too far! You said you wanted to cum on me not have me give you sexual favors until you cum.
>>6912511
From one of the greatest mangas that I've read.
>>
>>6912525
I'm not saying you have to do favors! Anything would help, like a sexy costume, or a pose, or talking dirty...
>>
>>6912524
Unfff
would lick that asshole eryday if i could
>>
>>6912511
You owe me a succ one day as one of your characters
>>
>>6912511
>Another long yawn escapes him as his body starts to sway from where he sits.
Mmhm...Maybe I'll give you more hugs...tomorrow...
>His eyes shut slowly as he tries to sleep from where he sat, but each time he gets close to deep sleep, his body jerks him back awake.
>>
>>6912532
>>
>>6912530
How about this?
>>
>>6912538
>presses his nose right between her cheeks inhaling deeply while his cock hardens in his pants
>>
File: OK desu ka.png (13KB, 514x560px) Image search: [Google]
OK desu ka.png
13KB, 514x560px
>>6912520
these are the me's you can lewd
but not right now, ive been awake for far too long

>>6912522
Stoooop!
>Mary says despite the huge smile on her face as she is carried.

>>6912525
post the one where i get shot in the head

>>6912533
why do i owe you a succ
and which character

>>6912535
>Mary gives him a shove to push him onto his back before crawling on top of him and making herself comfortable on his chest. She cuddles with her creepy doll and nuzzles her head into him.
I'll be waiting.
>>
File: Rosalina (36).jpg (398KB, 616x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (36).jpg
398KB, 616x1176px
Sorry I haven't been coming here as often as I would like...
>>
>>6912651
Anyone
Because I never called you that C term
>>
>>6912541
I remember you had nurse and succubus costumes, I'm sure those would be the best. Still, this is great as well!
>>
File: chun-li-street-fighter-13.jpg (198KB, 1165x1187px) Image search: [Google]
chun-li-street-fighter-13.jpg
198KB, 1165x1187px
>>6912647
>She moans a little in shock and wiggles her butt a bit.
G-geez Anon, this is so embarrassing! It must smell real bad down there.
>>
>>6912658
Don't worry about it, it's alright! I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes!
>>
>>6912651
Duly noted.
Why have you been up so long?
>>
File: udongein_vs_remilia_15.jpg (271KB, 1165x699px) Image search: [Google]
udongein_vs_remilia_15.jpg
271KB, 1165x699px
>>6912662
I lost that one.
>>6912651
You mean this one.
>>
>>6912674
O- oh, that's alright. I think I'm getting close, do you want me to cum anywhere in particular?
>>
File: maryisforsexual.png (4KB, 222x186px) Image search: [Google]
maryisforsexual.png
4KB, 222x186px
>>6912651
>not for sexual
>>
File: Rosalina (98).jpg (130KB, 865x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (98).jpg
130KB, 865x1200px
>>6912668
Well, I have a little free time right now...
I'm unable to sleep, I need to be relieved of my "Urges"....
>>
>>6912666
No you dont! Its a wonderful smell, i could never get tired of it. i just love pressing my nose into that tiny puckered hole....

*he tentatively slides his tongue between the soft lips of her pussy, moving it upwards until he can press it to her brown star*

And it tastes even better....

*his cock stiffening to a rock hard state in the confines of his pants as his tongue grazes against her sweet asshole*
>>
>>6912651
>His head hits the ground with an audible, but he was too tired to even care about the pain it may have cause. Instead, he focused on the painting that nuzzled on top of him, and lets out a sigh-yawn mix once he feels comfortable too.
Good night...Mary...
>As he sleepily mumbles, an arm lazily raises and reaches to rest on Mary's back, and only when it was there did he truly feel comfy enough to sleep.
>>
>>6912684
I'd be glad to help you! What sort of urges do you need relieved?
>>
>>6912695
>>6912684
(god dam i hope its her urge to have her ass fucked), i want to watch :< )
>>
>>6912689
I'd love to cover your thighs...! I- I'm about to cum all over them...!
>>
File: 1474635320847.gif (1MB, 768x560px) Image search: [Google]
1474635320847.gif
1MB, 768x560px
>>6912690
Ah-aaahh~ A-anon that feels so good~!
>Her body shivers from pleasure as you taste her folds. Her feminine liquids slowly seep down and droplets roll on your tongue and fall to the floor. Her dark start twitches and puckers around you and her hands press against a nearby wall, letting her point her ass towards you more.
>>
File: a2a11a2cbd8b8e64b74f680aa11f485b.jpg (305KB, 995x1282px) Image search: [Google]
a2a11a2cbd8b8e64b74f680aa11f485b.jpg
305KB, 995x1282px
>>6912659
wow
i guess i do owe u a succ
if u dont have a character preference then just catch me when im playing whoever

>>6912673
i
i dont know

>>6912674
yes
i love that artist

>>6912682
listen here douchedick

>>6912694
>Mary closes her eyes and smiles as he rests an arm on her back, cradling her in his warmth. It was so toasty and nice. She started losing track of time and before she knew it, she was dreaming. Her sleep was so swift she forgot to say goodnight.
>>
>>6912709
You better no miss.
>>
File: udongein_vs_remilia_23.jpg (531KB, 1280x1822px) Image search: [Google]
udongein_vs_remilia_23.jpg
531KB, 1280x1822px
>>6912718
His art is great and his gags are great as well.
>>
File: Rosalina (95).jpg (110KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (95).jpg
110KB, 780x1200px
>>6912695
Oh, I'm fairly certain you know what I'm implying anon...
>She answered with a coy smile on her face before walking up towards you. Her large build towering over you as she wrapped her slender arms around your back as she pulled you towards her.
I want you to take full advantage of my back door. Think you can do that baby~?
>She said with a confident grin, making it obvious to him that there was no backing out of this now, moving another hand up his body and to his cheeks. Her breasts rubbed up against his chest, already hard with arousal.
>>
>>6912722
I... can't take it anymore... c- cumming <3
>>
>>6912658
Chie?
>>
Cute
>>
>>6912717
>using both his hands he spreads her cheeks apart, exposing her winking hole to his hungry tongue, happily sliding it inside her puckered opening
>>
>>6912718
Well that settles it.
Go to sleep so I can lewd you properly next time, you goof.
>>
>>6912736
Good, now lick it up like a good boy.
>>
File: Chie Satonaka (77).jpg (109KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Chie Satonaka (77).jpg
109KB, 800x533px
>>6912742
(Sorry anon, I'm only feeling up for Rosalina right now. Take one of my favorite Chia pics as my condolences.)
>>
>>6912752
A- alright, at least my tongue will be touching your thighs...
>>
>>6912752
>>
File: 56005314_p0.jpg (113KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
56005314_p0.jpg
113KB, 768x1024px
>>6912727
i love his style especially

>>6912750
fiiiiine
>>
>>6912749
Uhh~aaahh~! A-anon...
>She continues to moan and groan as you lap at her dark hole.
I-is this all you want to do with it?
>She winces and digs her fingers in the wall.
J-just let me know.
>>
File: MAGNUM_KOISHI_COMPLETE_022.jpg (380KB, 1280x1834px) Image search: [Google]
MAGNUM_KOISHI_COMPLETE_022.jpg
380KB, 1280x1834px
>>6912771
Can I help you?
>>6912774
Favorite one is the Satori and Koishi one. That battle scene was great.
>>6912769
Good.
>>
>>6912774
Good.
Night night, painting.
>>
>>6912785
Who are you
>>
>>6912785
Is there anything else you want once I finish licking it up...?
>>
>>6912779
( i actually have to go annoyingly enough , i am at work, so that is why i haven't been righting out full responses , and things are getting busier now..... thank you though ! )
>>
>>6912808
(Hey that's fine, I'm glad you enjoyed it!)
>>
>>6912785
that one's my favorite too
not only is it really funny but its my otp

>>6912792
goodnight >:(
>>
>>6912806
Nope. You are dismissed.
>>6912793
The person you are staring at.
>>
>>6912820
I'm not staring at anyone.
>>
>>6912822
You're lying.
>>6912819
The only otp is the Parsee and Yuugi one.
>>
File: Rosalina (32).png (495KB, 823x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (32).png
495KB, 823x1077px
Looks like that anon left.
That's a shame...
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 267x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 267x300px
>>6912835
sister wincest is the most powerful otp
>>
>>6912844
ParuYuugi
>>
>>6912837
That is an amazing suit Miss Rosalina
>>
>>6912844
>>6912852
Koishi x Flan is my favorite t.bh
>>
>>6912857
But that makes no sense!
>>
File: Rosalina (33).jpg (248KB, 850x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (33).jpg
248KB, 850x1354px
>>6912853
Flattery can only get you so far anon~
>>
>>6912877
They're both misunderstood imoutos, Parsley, and both are more powerful than their onee-samas.
>>
>>6912884
Well let's see how close it can get me to your flawless and beautiful form and hope I can figure out how to get the rest of my way~
>>
>>6912884
Flattery might be its own reward for me. I could just stare and compliment you forever
>>
File: Rosalina (81).jpg (290KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (81).jpg
290KB, 636x900px
>>6912888
It wouldn't take too long to get that far...
>>6912895
I'm sure you would want more than just that~
>>
File: 1444510064741.jpg (119KB, 624x854px) Image search: [Google]
1444510064741.jpg
119KB, 624x854px
[lies]
>>
>>6912912
Oh? So I don't have long to wait to feel your perfect body against my hand or maybe even my own body?
>>
>>6912919
Or are they?
>>
>>6912887
Still doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>6912912
Well maybe I do want more. But I'd still be content acting like your lapdog..
>>
File: 1439965741284.png (2MB, 819x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1439965741284.png
2MB, 819x1062px
>>6912923
Really gets your nogg'n jogg'n.
>>
>>6912926
A lot of 2hu ships don't make sense. Some just get shipped just by being consecutive stage bosses. Others get shipped because they've met only once. As long as there's fuel, it gets shipped.
>>
File: Rosalina (68).jpg (125KB, 613x973px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (68).jpg
125KB, 613x973px
>>6912922
Of course anon. Just say the right words and I might just be all yours~
>>6912927
Well I would certainly enjoy having a pet around to "play" with...
>>
>>6912948
Are the right words, Please let me have you Miss Rosalina? I'll grovel if you desire it
>>
>>6912943
The good ones are the ones that make sense. Sometimes you have good ones that make no sense but most of the time they are shit.
>>
>>6912948
And I'd be happy to even be considered a pet.
Please, use me however you would like..
>>
>>6912977
Although I love seeing crack ships, I gotta agree with you there. Now lemme nibble on your ears.
>>
File: Parcup-1.jpg (88KB, 850x935px) Image search: [Google]
Parcup-1.jpg
88KB, 850x935px
>>6912999
No.
>>
>>6913010
>Nibbles on Parsley's ears anyways.
>>
File: 1441933308319.jpg (97KB, 640x738px) Image search: [Google]
1441933308319.jpg
97KB, 640x738px
>>6913019
>Dies.
>>
File: Rosalina (87).jpg (654KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (87).jpg
654KB, 850x1202px
>>6912965
You're good at this~
Well then, what would you want us to do together?
>>6912980
Anything you say?
Well, I would enjoy it if you could pleasure me with your mouth....
>>
File: 7fe419d88f6c3cc53674c10538ad0292.jpg (218KB, 1000x1357px) Image search: [Google]
7fe419d88f6c3cc53674c10538ad0292.jpg
218KB, 1000x1357px
>>6911587
>She was that DoubleJinx
Ohhhh man. My autism really fucked me over this time.
>>
>>6913029
Of course, Rosalina!
>He drops to his knees without hesitation, looking up at her pale blue panties. He carefully slips them down and gives her pussy a gentle kiss
>>
>>6913029
Well we would first get nice and close, let our breath dance across each others skin, then pull of each others clothes like hungry animals and fall into bed. I think the rest will come naturally
>>
>>6913041
>responding to a post over 4 hours old
>about Ragyo

Are you obsessed with her or something? It's creepy. No wonder she left the threads with autists like you hounding after her, Bolin
>>
>>6913065
Who's Ragyo? I'm too much of a newfag to know about it, but I absolutely loved DoubleJinx's writing.
>>
File: 72d40803a8300c709ef49b555b4057fc.png (986KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
72d40803a8300c709ef49b555b4057fc.png
986KB, 1000x750px
>>6913065
I read through the thread whenever I enter it for a little bit. I'm not obsessed or anything, I just thirstposted DoubleJinx a couple of times and now I feel kind of shitty.
>>
>>6913077
Ragyo was one of more popular avas in the threads and she had a thing for playing MILFs after her little storyline as Elizabeth with another ava named Jiro (who's a basketcase of mental and emotional issues all on his own)
>>
>>6913065
But Ragyo's made it known that she doesn't come to the thread because of shitposters such as yourself.
>>
>>6913087
Is there any way of contacting them? I have the DoubleJinx Discord, but that one's never online.
>>
File: Rosalina (74).jpg (116KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (74).jpg
116KB, 716x1011px
>>6913052
>She let out a sharp moan of pleasure as the man quickly began to tease her private parts.
Oh anon, you're so eager~
>She giggled playfully, before sitting herself down on a perfectly-placed chair. She made sure to spread her legs for him, her cunt already beginning to drain sweet nectar for him.
>>6913055
Hmm, I'd love that ~
>She said quietly to him, gently floating over to the Anon as she placed her arms on his chest, rubbing her palms up against him. She leaned over him, her large bust rubbing up against him as she looked down at him with sparkles in her eyes.
>>
>>6913095
They had an e-mail but that's been abandoned at this point, I think. They might as well be retired.
>>
>>6913096
>He leans his face over her neck, whispering in her ear and letting his warm breath run down her back.
Let's not waste anymore time then~
>His hands cup her breasts before violently pulling down her dress. He pulls away her dress as best he can while she does the same for him. When finally bare he wraps himself around her and pushes her into bed, not letting either of them speak a word through their lust filled stripping
>>
>>6913101
>ywn become a Cthulhu worshipper due to Double, finish up a session with Jinx or even be able to say thank you
Now I feel like absolute shit.
>>
>>6913107
Considering that they got shitposted for ERPing with Owain, and thirstposted at by Jiro and Bolin, it's for the best.
>>
>>6913119
I know, but I wanted to at least thank them for the lewding they did here.
>>
>>6913119
Idk what's so bad about a little bit of thirst tbqh.
I rarely ever thirstpost, and when I do thirstpost it's in Discord PMs.
>>
>>6913126
In your case it's because you're underage, you shouldn't even be in these threads.

In Jiro's case it's because people think he's gonna get attached or something

For everyone else, it's probably because it gets annoying.
>>
>>6913096
How could I not be? I'm so happy I can serve my Goddess.
>He laps up the honey and pushes his tongue past her folds. His hands carefully rest on her pale thighs, stroking them gently. He listens carefully to the sounds she's making, desperate for feedback on how he's doing
>>
>>6913132
well, i shouldn't be. but i am. and i'm not going anywhere.
also
>thirst gets annoying
>IN A FUCKING ERP THREAD
Je suis christey.
>>
>>6913146
Just look at how people react whenever Luffy throws himself at an avatar. It does rub off on people the wrong way if they do it too much.
>>
File: 26937a76ce9abe9f391b97546054b8e9.jpg (251KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
26937a76ce9abe9f391b97546054b8e9.jpg
251KB, 693x1000px
>>6913155
Everything in moderation, my dear boy.
>>
File: 1462490051655.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1462490051655.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>6913126
Can you suck me off cutie?
>>
>>6913170
"no".
>>
>>6913173
Then wtf are you doing in an ERP thread?
>>
File: Rosalina (22).png (239KB, 599x612px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (22).png
239KB, 599x612px
>>6913105
Oh anon~!
>She squealed in delight as he violently stripped her of her dress, making sure to toss it away from them. She make sure to help too, tearing off the man's shirt and pants for him along with his boxers. Once he is was finished with her underwear, she let him push her on the soft bed. She wrapped her arms around his body, holding him tight and she begins to smooch his lips.
>>6913133
Oh yes...! J-ust like that Anon ~
>She moaned, constricting her thick legs around the Anon's head, making sure that he wouldn't stop drinking her juices. Her face becomes flushed as the pleasure builds inside of her, her body flaring up with each wave of arousal.
>>
File: s1uaDM3.png (99KB, 537x810px) Image search: [Google]
s1uaDM3.png
99KB, 537x810px
>>6913183
Put some effort in and don't post a gif of a guy playing ping pong with his ding dong, and then maybe we'll get somewhere.
>>
>>6913187
>She can feel his throbbing cock resting just above her crotch as his lips meet hers. His arms wrap around her and he starts to roll them back and forth as they passionately kiss. So many times his cock glances past her lips, just waiting to let nature decide who gets to top and who gets to bottom
>>
>>6913187
>All this Rosalina worship.
Oh, wow...
I, won't lie...this is actually getting me quite hard a bit...
Just seeing such a gorgeous, heavenly figure being praised and treasured like the perfect woman she is just gets me going.
Any chance that I could also service your body?
>>
>>6913166
>TFW Touko will never dominate a sissy Chihiro and break them into being a personal sex toy.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>6913187
>Her legs wrapping around his head takes him by surprise and keeps him from avoiding her juices gushing out onto his face. He licks it up as best as he can and places his lips over her cunt like a seal. His tongue thrashes about against her inner walls, while he endures her thighs pressing against his head every time he hits a sweet spot
Mmmh!
>>
>>6913211
If we had a Chihiro I would smash that fujoshi button so hard.
>>
File: Rosalina (24).png (586KB, 769x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (24).png
586KB, 769x1100px
>>6913203
>She waited for the perfect moment to let the man's guard down, and when she felt like it was the time to strike, quickly she turned them both around, surprising him a little. She then began to grind her crotch against his mast, sharp breathes escaping her lips as she looked at him with a hungry stare.
Well... Are you ready~?
>>6913204
Be my guest~ Anything specific you had in mind?
>>6913221
>Her heart began to race as the Anon continued to tongue her soaking insides. She puts her slender hand on his head to further hold the man down.
Oh fuck ~! You are amazing with that tongue baby ~
>She complimented him, grinding her cervix against his face so he could reach deeper down into her dirty hole.
>>
>>6913260
>His hips grind his shaft between her lips as he starts to kiss down her neck. His hands slide up her body to grope her soft chest as his cock throbs in its new warm home
Ready and waiting Rosalina~
>>
>>6913260
>Her hand forces his head down and his nose against her soaking wet sex. With every breath he takes her scent fills him. He feels dizzy, but he's still licking furiously. The sounds he's making start to get wetter and lewder as he sloppily kisses her cunt
Mmm..
>>
>>6913260
Let's just let whatever happens come naturally...
>He bows before her, crawling up towards her immaculate body. Upon reaching her feet, he lightly takes her left foot and lifts it up, kissing the bottom of her heel and sucking on the heel's point. After a bit of this, he takes off her shoe, sniffing the inside of it and sighing in delight.
Ah...even your feet are worthy of submitting to...
>He lightly compliments, before kissing and licking her stocking and pulling it off with his teeth, leaving him with nuzzling against and worshipping her bare foot with his mouth and hands caressing it all around.
Goddess; you are the most lovely woman I ever had the chance to meet...
>>
>tfw you can't even fit into the discord.
>>
File: ainz's shower.png (509KB, 1060x900px) Image search: [Google]
ainz's shower.png
509KB, 1060x900px
>>6913318
It's okay anon, you can always cuddle up with me in the non-descript fuck-void.

I'll always love you
>>
File: Rosalina (75).jpg (2MB, 1141x1685px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (75).jpg
2MB, 1141x1685px
>>6913281
>She simply nodded, lifting up her body as her pussy hangs over his cock's head, some of her fluids dripping down on top of his tip. Finally, she lowered herself into his cock, deliberately sliding down as slowly as she possibly could as she made a long moan of pleasure as it filled her warm insides. One his cock graced against her womb's entrance, she began to bounce her body on his shaft, creating a nice rhythmic fuck.
Hmm~
>>6913304
>She bit her lips, laying back and into the chair as she just let herself enjoy the moment.
This is wonderful ~<3
>She said to him, closing her eyes as her breathing became slow and heavy. She could soon begin to feel herself wanting to climax.
Fuck, I think I'm going to cum soon ~
>>6913306
>She had to admit, she had never had someone play with her feet like this before, but she didn't mind it a bit, simply looking down at the anon with a bright big smile across her face.
I'm so flattered Anon ~ Please, do go on ~
>>
File: IMG_4276.jpg (131KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4276.jpg
131KB, 600x871px
>I missed mindbreak horror tentacles even if they were sort of a joke
:(
>>
>>6913364
Thanks papa that means a lot.
>>
......I want to go on a date with our Kurisu
>>
>>6913366
>He forces his tongue out as far as it will go so he can poke and lick deeper inside. His mouth is now practically glued to her vulva and held in place by her legs. He can feel her body shake a little and begins to swirl his tongue frantically, his eyes fluttering as he runs out of air
Mmmh.. Mm..
>>
>>6913366
Of course; my empress...
>He commented, pressing the foot against his face as he inhaled and took its stench in with delight, before repeating his licking and kissing process on her other foot and leg, leaving her legs and feet bare. He presses both of her feet together and licks and sucks her toes, going in between them as well, eyes looking up in delight at her.
Rosalina...your feet are so delicious to praise and admire. I could see myself waking up by your side everyday and doing this as the first thing I do every day...
>He sincerely comments, moving up and pressing her legs together, kissing and licking them as well.
I love your legs so much...I'm so honored to have such a privilege of worshipping you...
>>
File: Back scrubing.png (679KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Back scrubing.png
679KB, 1600x900px
>>6913374
Hope you have a happy new year anon.

>>6913380
You have to pass the shower test first anon.
>>
>>6913370
It's okay; people can mind break you with regular cocks as a consolation...
>>
>>6913405
W-what's the shower test?
>>
File: power-of-the-dead.png (922KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
power-of-the-dead.png
922KB, 1364x768px
>TFW i wasn't able to make sweet, Christmas love to Ruka
>>
File: 52885172_p0_master1200.jpg (452KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52885172_p0_master1200.jpg
452KB, 1000x1000px
>>6913415
>he doesn't know about the shower test
Yare Yare...

How are you ever going to win Kurisu's affections if I spell it out for you!

>The skeleton sweats internally
>>
>>6913431
Please I will do anything!
>Anon jumps fully clothed into the shower and waits
>>
File: Rosalina (23).jpg (286KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (23).jpg
286KB, 800x1200px
>>6913394
O-oh yes~ R-right there Anon~! <3
>She said in a horny slurred tone of voice, her legs holding him even tighter as she felt her orgasm soon approaching.
Ahh~ F-fuck... I'm.... C-cumming~!
>She screamed, a stream of her womanly fluids being sprayed out of her and into his mouth. As she finished, she was panting like a dog, her mind now beginning to clear up as she got her bearings and unlocked her legs from him, giving him room to breathe again.
Hah... Hah... Thanks, anon...~
>>6913404
>The man's praising and teasing was already beginning to take a toll on her, as she was already becoming hot and bothered, her face a bright red from a mix of embarrassment and flattery.
Oh stop it~
>She teased, barely able to keep eye-contact with the man anymore as her body began to shiver like it was freezing.
>>
>>6913428
Just get a discord, mang.
>>
>>6913437
>The skeleton turns on the hot water! Luke warm to cold water pours out.

Now just stay there until Kurisu comes back for a shower

>the skeleton walks off, happy someone else will take the blame of using all the hot water.
>Sasuga Ainz-sama
>>
>>6913443
Nonsense...
>He softly returns, eyeing up her some more with a warm grin. As he moved up, he began to lift her blue dress up and eventually place his body underneath her royal gown, leaving her imagination to what he may do next.
I would happily become your pet just so I could be with you~
>Upon reaching her panties, he licked and nibbled a couple times at the fabric before slowly pulling it off with his teeth, tossing the fabric outside of her dress. Waiting a second or two for her to Piece what was happening, he began to lick and suckle on her pussy lips, gently using his teeth for extra pleasure simulating.
>>
>>6913443
>As soon as he's released he clutches his head and falls back. He managed to take most of her honey, but some of it is still trickling down his chin. His eyes are a little hazy and unfocused, and he's breathing heavily now that he's free of her prison
It's.. okay..
>>
>>6913464
That's all I need to do? I will stay at my post Mr. Bones!
>Anon waits patiently for his love to return. Minutes, hours, days, weeks even.
>>
File: Rosalina (72).jpg (231KB, 850x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (72).jpg
231KB, 850x1177px
>>6913474
>Although she wasn't anticipating the sudden stripping of her clothing, she didn't mind it, letting him freely take off her silky underwear off of her. He let out a small gasp as he reached down to eat her out, her legs shaking in pleasure and in surprised.
O-oh my~!
>>6913479
I'll be sure to call you the next time I need someone to relieve me~ Okay sweetie?
>>
>>6913497
>While suckling on her glorious pussy, his hands trailed up her frame, slapping down on her hips and climbing up to her breasts, slipping right inside her bra and beginning to grope and fondle them eagerly, twisting her nipples and squeezing them together.
G-god damn it, my lovely princess...
>He groans out as he tongue fucks her pussy.
I-I love this...
>He roughly turns his hands around for a bit and in a fierce push, rips her bra off, making a loud snapping sound as he tosses it out underneath her still in tact dress.
I want this everyday, my goddess!
>He begs, his hands returning to her tits to fondle them.
>>
>>6912179
D.Va's Daddy here. Thank you for preserving the RP, although, having skimmed through it just now, I feel a bit embarrassed about all my typos (the latter examples of which I blame on being too horny) and the awkward, halting flow in my responses. Luckily, Hana was there to distract from my various mistakes with her sublime teasing. :)
>>
File: Rosalina (94).jpg (313KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (94).jpg
313KB, 900x900px
>>6913513
>She squirms a little from the combined pleasure of his tongue invading her velvety walls, and now the wonderful feeling of her soft mounds being played with. She's almost in a trance, barely even noticing the fact that he's trying to tear up her bra until she hears the snap, eyes widening suddenly as she looked down at him. However she wasn't mad, as her look of surprise quickly changes to one of deep arousal once again.
Anon! Now I have to buy another one~! You silly boy~!
>>
>>6913542
Don't worry about it; I'll buy it for you. I'll buy as many as you want if it means I can rip it off like a Christmas present~
>He promises, pulling up her dress from behind her rear and undoing it the proper way with both hands, letting it fall a bit before he slowly gets up, lifting it off and over her head, revealing her fully nude body. By now, only he was the one with clothing, which with some quick reflexes of removal of his shirt, jeans and boxers, he quickly resolved, embracing the space goddess and rubbing his body against her own, being a head smaller than her, which was enough for resting on her buxom.
Ah, my queen...I love you so, so much...seriously, you are so sweet, so alluring, plenty gorgeous, and even more loving and caring...
>He praises, sucking on her nipples for a bit.
The idea of being your pet and servicing you, both lewdly and in non lewd ways, would be a dream come true...
>He leans up on his toes, being tall enough to lock lips with her.
I love you my goddess, with all my heart...
>>
I want to pet Tomoko
>>
>>6913639
We all do.
>>
File: Rosalina (18).png (561KB, 1034x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (18).png
561KB, 1034x1250px
>>6913597
(D-damn it, I just realized what time it is. Really sorry about this, but I gotta go. You can save your post so maybe we can finish this another time.)
>>
>>6913704
It's fine; see you later~
>>
>>6912815
(did I miss Chun-Li coming back, because I want her?)
>>
>>6913639
I want tomoko to sit on my face
>>
>>6913716
What did you need anon?
>>
>>6913921
Hi, I'm not that anon, but are you okay with people that um... like your pantyhosed legs, to put it simply?
>>
>>6913921
Well, I was wanting to knock that bitch up really
>>
File: 38cb6f79a690bda55b53049ccc3bfd86.jpg (168KB, 850x1221px) Image search: [Google]
38cb6f79a690bda55b53049ccc3bfd86.jpg
168KB, 850x1221px
>>6913944
I'm more than ok with that. What did you have in mind?
>The cop gives you a warm smile as she lean back in her chair and uncrosses her thick lace covered legs.

>>6913960
That sounds nice, want to start us off?
>>
>>6913975
W- well, to be perfectly honest, I want to rub against them and flood them with my semen, from crotch to toes and from ass to heels...
>He states his fantasies as he can't seem to turn his eyes away from her legs, clearly loving what he's seeing.
>>
File: feet.jpg (424KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
424KB, 868x1228px
>>6914009
W-wow, straight to the point? I actually like that in a guy~<3 Well then why don't you come over here and start feeling them up?
>A bit flustered from your request, Chun calms down, kicks off her shoes and beckon you over with her stocking clad feet.
>>
>>6913975
I'm awful at starting off. If you don't mind,can you start? And I might be a little slow as well, I hope that's not a problem
>>
>>6914040
>More than happy to oblige, he lifts her legs up and buries his face in her feet, nuzzling against them as his hands feel up the back of her legs by sliding back and forth. Adoring the feeling, he already seems to have an easily visible bulge in his pants.
>>
>>6913975
>Lewd panties under pantyhose
Oh my
>>
File: foot.jpg (777KB, 1200x1712px) Image search: [Google]
foot.jpg
777KB, 1200x1712px
>>6914065
(It's fine as long you can bear with me since I haven't played in what feels like forever).
Hey you look pretty cute~
>The cop then takes your hand and walks you over to a nearby bed. She takes a seat and leans back giving you a seductive smile.
So is there a position that you prefer?

>>6914072
Haaah~
>She starts to moan a little as you rub and stroke her her silk clad legs. Her toes twitch and one foot moves from your face and starts to press and fondle your bulge. Her toes then get a hold of your zipper and pulls it down. Her sole then presses on your clothed cock, struggling to get it out.
>>
File: cop2.jpg (57KB, 564x791px) Image search: [Google]
cop2.jpg
57KB, 564x791px
>>6914102
Only other one I have sadly.
>>
>>6914118
Huh? What position? Well, how about you lay down and lift your legs back?
>Anon watches her body, looking at her glorious curves, especially her hips
>>
>>6914118
>One of his hands quickly reaches for the cloth on his cock and helps her pull it out as he moans from the feeling as soon as her sole feels up his bare erection.
>>
File: IMG_3312.png (526KB, 1546x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3312.png
526KB, 1546x1200px
Alright, /erp/, the thread's dying anyway, so I might as well ask: what's your opinion on diapers? Too weird for innocent ol' /erp/?
>>
File: 7638c1431ae079523725eb38c4662d08.png (840KB, 753x1063px) Image search: [Google]
7638c1431ae079523725eb38c4662d08.png
840KB, 753x1063px
>>6914193
I broke up with a girlfriend because she wouldn't stop trying to force her diaper fetish on me. Niggas need to learn no mean no.
Good morning/afternoon thread.
>>
>>6914166
Alright, but first I should get more comfortable.
>The cop then takes off her dress and lace revealing her thick and curvy thighs her cream colored skin, and round breasts. She then lies on the bed and spreads her legs, kicking them in the air and giggling as she waits for you.

>>6914178
Ah there we go.
>She starts to grin as her foot rolls around and strokes your newly freed cock. The pre starts to smear on the stocking making it nice and sticky.
Was there anywhere else you wanted to rub~?
>>
>>6914193
Yes. Leave it out of here
>>
>>6914217
I take it that was before you found out you were attracted to underage boys
>>
File: 9004eb60b8a238582841e4eb1da255dc.png (905KB, 779x1162px) Image search: [Google]
9004eb60b8a238582841e4eb1da255dc.png
905KB, 779x1162px
>>6914193
degenerate, even by my standards
>>6914217
kek
>>
>>6914250
>He strip down taking everything off as his thick cock springs out for her. Her moving onto the bed with her his rod poking between her thighs, rubbing her entrance.
>>
>>6914217
Hi Big Magician Tits, how are you?
>>
>>6914193
They're retarded
>>
File: 1460304332149.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460304332149.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>6914268
Knew someone would have a chuckle at that.

>>6914301
Hungover and hating myself, 'chu at?
>>
>>6914250
A- all over your pantyhose... you can even stroke me with it if you want...!
>He gasps and moans as he humps her foot more, in clear bliss from every touch.
>>
File: Thigh job.jpg (470KB, 1411x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Thigh job.jpg
470KB, 1411x2000px
>>6914295
>She bites her lip i anticipation and you can feel the heat radiate from her wanting pussy. Her legs then cross to pull you in more, pressing her lit against your cock.

>>6914314
>She then gets up, lies you down and crawls on top of you. Chun takes her leg and wraps it around you thick heated cock, enveloping it in her soft and warm flesh. Her leg then starts to move up and down softly, gradually gaining speed as your pre-cum soils her lace.
>>
>>6914346
>He shoves his fully erect cock inside, pushing in deep. His hand grab hold of her large breasts, giving them a squeeze while he starts fucking hard.
It's really tight~
>>
>>6914346
>Placing his hands on her thigh and knee respectively, he moves his hips up and down in synchronization to her, moaning in ecstasy as he's left unable to stop fucking her leg.
>>
File: 8f5634c7a47d41405ff204c626bfed1c.jpg (234KB, 945x1043px) Image search: [Google]
8f5634c7a47d41405ff204c626bfed1c.jpg
234KB, 945x1043px
>>6914378
Mmmmnnnph!
>She lets out a groan as you push yourself inside. Her wet walls press and push against you as you penetrate her deeper and deeper. Once you get as far back as you can, you struggle to back out as her tight hole feels like it's sucking you in.
Aaaahhn s-so good.

>>6914390
>She giggles some more as you wildly fuck her leg. She then stops suddenly and shifts her body around.
You did want to rub every part of me right?
>She gets up and leans over to stick her fat ass out at you. She shakes it a bit letting it jiggle in the air before giving it a smack.
Why don't you rub up on this for a bit~?
>>
>>6914217
>>6914252
>>6914268
>>6914306
Fair enough.
>>
>>6914449
>Happily willing to follow her suggestion, he almost pounces at her, affectionately humping against her butt as more precum soaks onto it.
>>
>>6914449
>His his push back and forth against her, even with her body's resistance. His throbbing cock pounding deeper and deeper inside her wet walls .
I'm going to release it all inside, no matter what~
>>
>>6914449
>Peeking, panting, seeing the thick thighed martial artist flashing her hosiery but knowing she would be incredulous were he to approach with lewd intentions
>>
Any sluts into ruined orgasm?
>>
File: 120 - lvLJ3r4.jpg (125KB, 679x950px) Image search: [Google]
120 - lvLJ3r4.jpg
125KB, 679x950px
>>6914482
>She giggles as you eagerly hump at her like a dog. The pre-cum now on almost all of her body.
A-are you gonna cum soon or is there another part of me you want to rub up on?

>>6914520
Ah~ahhh~haah th-that's it, fuck me just like that!
>Each thrust into her makes her entire body shiver in delight. Her toes curl up and her face get adorned with a goofy expression.
P-please shoot that thick and smelly spunk into my greedy little hole. Paint my walls white with your cream!

>>6914540
>She turns her head towards you, feeling your presence, but does nothing for now.
>>
>>6914582
>His heart beats faster when he feels his eyes on him. Trying and mostly failing to appear nonchalant, he waits until she has turned away before searching for any hint of panty or thong under her hosiery.
>>
File: 25th.png (2MB, 2512x844px) Image search: [Google]
25th.png
2MB, 2512x844px
Alright, festivities are over on this side of the fence. I'll be playing any of these characters per request! (or any of my regular characters, if you want.)
>>
>>6914582
>Looking at how her entire legs were stained with his precum aroused him further as he remembered what felt the best due to being close.
I think I will! P- please let me cum in your leg pussy!
>>
EGG
>>
>>6914582
>His cock throbs harder as he grows close to his orgasm. He picks up the pace thrusting harder and harder inside, making sure she feels every inch.
So, you don't mind if knock you up then?~
>>
>>6914677
Ragyo.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161109-081557.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161109-081557.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>6914677
Part of a balanced breakfast
>>6914703
Part of a groovy disco
>>
File: 084 - jHArCmZ.jpg (254KB, 555x777px) Image search: [Google]
084 - jHArCmZ.jpg
254KB, 555x777px
>>6914617
>She turns away and starts o stretch seductively almost as if she knew someone was watching.

>>6914650
Good choice!
>She lays you back down and puts her leg back around you. She flexes her muscles with each pump to get a tighter grip around you.
Good boy, now go ahead and cum for me! Soil my body with your seed and let everyone know who I belong to!

>>6914701
N-no, not at all!
>She says panting and sweating as you fuck her senseless. Her fingers dig into the bed and every muscle in her body flexes.
I-I think I'm close!
>>
>>6914703
Bolin
>>
>>6914712
You could've fucking saved the picture and then posted it you jew cunt
>>
>>6914723
>The voyeur is careful, checking all angles to make sure he isn't given away by any reflective surfaces. Then he starts rubbing the front of his pants openly, his cock rock hard underneath as he pervs over the shapely woman, ready to stop the moment she turns.

(hope I'm not imposing too much, btw)
>>
>>6914723
Y-yeah, I am too, so I'm going to fill you up, and get you pregnant~
>His thrusts become wild, pushing hard against her while the tip pokes her cervix. His hands grip her large juicy thighs getting a nice grip on them so he can pull her closer to him.
>>
File: ec44a73b5cda14ce135322e62f5e27da.jpg (124KB, 938x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ec44a73b5cda14ce135322e62f5e27da.jpg
124KB, 938x1000px
Where the thicc Nidoqueens at?
>>
>>6914805
>>6914757
>>6914650
(Sorry something came up, I have to go).
>>
Anyone else feel like we should blow a load in memory of Princess Leia?
>>
>>6914866
I was considering picking her up
>>
>kicks the thread
WAKE UP
>>
>>6915173
>hurls brick
Shut the FUCK up
>>
File: RibAngry9.png (361KB, 1200x1359px) Image search: [Google]
RibAngry9.png
361KB, 1200x1359px
>>6914866
Wait, she actually kicked the can? Well, shit.
>>
>>6915173
Can't wake up
>>
>>6915206
As did Richard Adams, writer of Watership Down.
>>
>>6915128
Do it so I can fuck her hair buns. I wanted to pick up a Star Wars girl, maybe Phasma. >>6915234

>>6915206
Apparently, yeah. Bummer. I'd happily join in a 21 Cum salute for her
>>
>>6915234
>>6915245
Quoted you on accident, sorry. Have an extra (you)
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>6915249
>>6915249
>>6915249
>>6915249
>>6915249
>>
>>6914750
I have a problem saving images off discord on my phone. Which is irrelevant anyway because I had just that image, it just had the same name and thumbnail so I got em mixed up. You new cunt.
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 159

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.