[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pokemon are real. How'd you get your current

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 92

ITT: Pokemon are real.
How'd you get your current team, and what are they?
>>
>>6910779
My shiny Umbreon and my Aegislash were found in the same way: stumbling into them through dumb luck.

I love them both, but oh god they're plotting something again.
>>
File: 1471817469191.gif (1022KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1471817469191.gif
1022KB, 500x335px
How do I stop this retarded piece of stupid fucking shit mentally retarded pissrag waste of space bitch from spinning like a downs syndrome kid pretending to be a helicopter?
>>
File: 1408575169801.png (2MB, 1654x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1408575169801.png
2MB, 1654x2481px
Living just outside the city, so I'm fucking infested. Might as well put some to work. My house stinks.
>>
>>6910902
You need to fuck her so she gets deflowered.
Then break her heart.
>>
>>6910986
Okay but I'm going to need some bees.
>>
>>6910779
Two quilava, a rotom, a porygon z, a lucario, and a ditto. The quilava were gotten as cyndaquil, one was picked up by the local pokémon shelter, assumed to have been lost by a trainer, the other is her brother, who we went and found out in the woods around the city I'm from; the rotom appeared in the belongings of a family that was moving house from Sinnoh, they put all their electronics in one box, and they wanted it out, so I caught it; the porygon z showed up on my laptop as a, "virus," when it was a porygon, it freaked out when my antivirus kicked on and jumped ship, right into my face; the lucario was from some guy in a spiffy-looking blue and black suit that wanted help getting through a cave, his family raises lucario apparently, and he was traveling; and the eevee is the only one I legitimately caught under the, "normal," circumstances, albeit inside a park in Castelia City that's only able to be reached by traveling through the sewers.

I've caught others, but these are my current team.
>>
>>6911091
>ditto
*eevee

Shit, my hands are dumb sometimes. I had a ditto on my team at one point, but it's with my parents now.
>>
File: Sizecomparison.gif (119KB, 732x547px) Image search: [Google]
Sizecomparison.gif
119KB, 732x547px
Serperior was my childhood friend, Volcarona was an egg I found in some ruins, Heliolisk was a gift from a foreigner, Tyrantrum was a gift from the Nacrene museum, Ninetales is from the Dream World, and Vespiquen is just a Combee I found in Lostlorn.
>>6911087
I've got a bee, but I'm pretty sure she can command more bees to show up. What do you need her for?
>>
>>6911139
He's trying to make a lilligant sad so she'll stop spinning, because he finds it annoying and, "retarded."
>>
>>6911139
>>6911151
You can't fuck a plant without bees to pollinate it.
>>
>>6911161
Well I really can't come up with any sort of counter to that so.... Sure. I guess you can borrow Elizabeth.
>>
>>6910883
Involve them in stuff. If they're constantly doing stuff with you they don't have time to plot.
>>
So, I beat the shit out of some asshole who was overfeeding his lucario and abusing it. She's a member of my party now and I'm trying to get her back into shape. Any suggestions?
>>
>>6911425
I remember that anon. That Lucario stress eats, so I'd start by helping her find new ways to deal with stress rather than eating when she gets upset. You can also start by going for short walks every day until she's healthy enough for more. I would've suggested swimming but she's a steel type so I don't know if she would sink or what. Maybe get her a life vest if you decide to take her swimming. Did you change her name or is it still Tina?
>>
Primarina and Shinx here.
Primarina was a Popplio I got from a trainer when I arrived the Alola region. The shinx was a gift from a friend back in Sinnoh.
>>
Help I just caught my muk sleeping with my wife

What do I do?
>>
>>6912045
Threesome.
>>
>>6910779
The evil chandelier came with the house and the edgy bird just kinda set up shop in my pantry one day. Dunno how he got in. Must've left the window open with Carlito's Way on tv or something.
>>
>Team

I just eat them.
>>
>>6912476
Rude.
>>
I killed some fuckboi. Then I took his bike. Then I got some balls and caught shit
>>
>>6912045
It's not gay when it a three way.
>>
>>6912045
>You fuck her
>The Muk fucks you both
>Use the Muk like a blanket/cuddle partner when you're done
Not seeing the bad part.
>>
>>6896838
have a ditto (or a few) crawl up inside you before your pokemon does you
Just be ready to carry/ lay pokemon eggs in a week or so
>>
>>6909326
get back to us when you finally take the knot
and remember to get used to being filled up with that enema kit, a pokemon as big as yours cums buckets.
>>
>>6912763
>You both die afterwards
>>
>>6912986
Not every muk has poison touch...
>>
File: 101.png (186KB, 475x475px)
101.png
186KB, 475x475px
I live next to a power station, these fuckers are everywhere. I don't trust any poke balls, ever.
>>
Alright.
With the help of a ditto, I laid a Zorua egg out of my ass. Yes, it was a fucking awful experience.
And uh... I didn't really thought things through. I have no fucking clue how to raise a Zorua. And even if he ends up seeing my Zoroark as a mother, I don't think he has any kind of maternal instinct or anything.
>>
>>6912986
>Not wanting to get so sick you lay in Muk until you die
>>
Ask a guy who had a threesome with their Muk and Garbodor anything.
>>
>>6913502
How did you fuck the Muk?
>>
>>6913506
She enveloped my crotch, and used her body to get me off. When I came inside of her, she seemed really satisfied, and snuggled up to me afterwards.
With my Muk, sex is more emotional than physical, I guess.
>>
File: 31662111_p0.jpg (60KB, 829x784px) Image search: [Google]
31662111_p0.jpg
60KB, 829x784px
i'm durantanon here, she finally woke up after our intimate night together and started aready cuddling with me.
we passed an whole hour doing nothing but lying on bed whle i hug her.
i think that was the best experience in my life, just me and her enjoying eachother's company, some snuggling, some kissing, while being careful with the mandibles of course, and stuff like that, it was quite lovely
>>
>All these people having great success fucking their pokemon
>Try to even hug my Trevenant and he shoves me away
We've been together for like 4 years, what's the deal?
>>
>>6913612
He's either tsundere or has a sliver of humanity left in him and feels weird about you touching him.
>>
>>6913612
Ghost types are tricky.
Trevenant in particular tend to have attachment issues. He's probably scared of getting too attached and then losing you.
I don't know how to help.
>>
>>6913612
Some ghost pokemon just don't like physical contact, at all. Trevenant are naturally reserved pokemon, so opening him up to affection might be difficult, or even impossible.
Of course, though, I'm just a dragonfly, so you are probably better off asking an actual ghost trainer.
If you ask me, some pokemon are just too easily infatuated with their trainers.

>>6913568
Well, that's nice to hear!
Now, if only my trainer was as open to sex with bug types as you are...
>>
>>6911425
teach her to meditate and use her Aura, focus all that stressful energy (and the energy she could obtain from body fat) into fighting, even if you don't use her to battle, I've found that a lot of pokemon love combat and training to fight, maybe it has something to do with being wild most of their lives (I've noticed that pokemon bred in captivity don't have the same inclinations). If she doesn't like fighting, meditation and aura stuff will still help.
>>
>>6913669
Right. I mean, I don't particularly want to bang him it just kind of sucks that he doesn't really open up to me.
>>6913695
Thanks anon, maybe I'll see if I can talk about it with him.
>>6913697
Thanks Yanmega. If I ever meet you I'll bring you some good food. What kind of food do you like anyway?
>>
>>6913697
thanks yanmega, don't to not give up on your love. it will work out for you if you try
>>
>>6913727
Well, I mainly eat meat that my trainer orders for me. (On a side note, what is a chicken, exactly?) The simulated meat products that grocery stores sell make me sick, so I don't eat those.
Although, I can eat berries as well.
For reference, I like mago berries the most, if you ever feel like sending some as a gift.
>>
>>6913807
Huh I didn't really expect you to eat meat. That's neat though if I ever happen by some Mago Berries I'll save em for you.
>Chicken
Well it's a rather rare and protected early form of pokemon as far as I know. I think they're found near Unova?
>>
>>6913862
Well, wild Yanmega are predators of small pokemon. I don't have to hunt anyone, thankfully, as I can order meat online.
My digestive system is designed for a carnivorous diet, so I don't get much nutrition from plants, and thus would starve to death if I stopped eating meat.
>>
>>6913907
Well I've never met any Yanmega until now so that's a surprise to me. It's pretty amazing that you can use the computer. I wonder if I could convince my Trevenant to try using the computer...
>>
>>6913984
You probably could. It would also help with communication between you two.
My legs are flexible enough to type with.
>>
>>6913984
>Getting a ghost tree to post on 4chan
Cant wait for the edgy comments
>>
>>6914067
reminder that not all ghosts are edgelords/emo, some are pranksters that rearrange your kitchen and plot to get you on a raft to Hoenn rather than watch you be miserable in Black City.

I really should add a psychic to the team so I can actually understand what the fuck those two are up to.
>>
>>6914084
Hey Unovafag here. My Reuniculus had a Solosis that I've been trying to evolve but it hasn't. Do you want it?
>>
>>6914113
As I said, they plotted to get me to Hoenn, they succeeded, and quite frankly I don't want to go back. I'll find a Raltz or something here instead
>>
>>6914084
Train your goddamn Pokemon properly, anon.
>>
>>6914084
>>6914136
Wait, so they brought you to Hoenn because you were miserable in Black City?
Seems like they were trying to be kind.
>>
>>6914188
I do, they listen to me 90% of the time, especially in battle, they got me out of Black City because, as I said, I was miserable, and I think they really just want to see me happy, I didn't have the money to move on my own, so they helped, in their own way.

BUT REARRANGING MY KITCHEN AND SWAPPING VANILLA EXTRACT FOR SOY SAUCE WASN'T FUNNY, DAMNIT
>>
hello i am a trevenant my trainer is >>6913984 what exactly do we do here?
>>
>>6914395
Mostly we all just tell tales of our happenings and ask for advice about our Pokémon
A fair portion of that advice is sex advice, but advice none the less
>>
>>6914395
Hello there. I'm a Yanmega.
What's your trainer like, and what do you think of him?
Mine's kind and caring, but too shy.
>>
>>6914411
well if you need any advice on ghost pokemon im probably the best source
>>6914489
hello there yanmega my trainer is kind and caring as well he has a tendency to run his mouth a lot i enjoy his company but he can sometimes be too friendly towards me
im not really very sure how i feel about him on one hand i enjoy that hes kind and speaks so positive about me but on the other hand i feel like if i get too attached to him ill miss him too much when he dies
>>
>>6914545
>I'll miss him too much when he dies
We have, on record, at least one human who's lived for over a thousand years, granted it may have had something to do with the super-weapon he built, but still, it's possible for humans to live a long while.
>>
File: otOw4AP.png (443KB, 720x480px)
otOw4AP.png
443KB, 720x480px
>>6911425
I remember you, fucker
I'm gonna kick your ass if I ever see you again
>>
a friend of mine gave me a klink as a present i accepted with out complaining but, now i'm unsure, how do i care of a kilnk?
what does it eat? what stuff does it like to play with?
>>
>>6914605
>Skullfag
>winning anything
I'm going to laugh when he kicks your ass with the Lucario you abused
>>
I need to find a gf for my froakie, he keeps making this face
>>
>>6914606
Nothing but electricity really, but have some WD40 in hand to keep the gears spinning smoothly.
>>
>>6914545
Is it true Phantump is the soul of a dead child? Do you remember anything?
>>
File: b3b.gif (373KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
b3b.gif
373KB, 500x346px
>>6914623
>moralfag
lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>6914680
>abusefag
right back at ya faggot.
>>
File: gear_by_xous54.png (67KB, 481x336px) Image search: [Google]
gear_by_xous54.png
67KB, 481x336px
>>6914661
okay i'll keep that in mind, but what do i play with it, i want it to play with my other pokemon i with out harm happening, and maybe evolve into a klang and klinklang
>>
>>6914606
>>6914661
Klinks don't require food or water, as the spinning motion of their bodies is what gives them energy, and keeps them alive. That being said, keeping them moving is important. Avoid loose clothing and long hair, as these can get caught in your Klinks, which is not a pleasant experience for either of you. Lubrication and cleaning sessions are a good way to bond with them. Until they like you, physical contact, such as petting and hugging them, won't have much of an effect. Once they start to like you, however, they'll start to enjoy these activities as well.
Also, Klinks, like most pokemon, can develop sexual feelings for you, so be ready for this.
>>
File: 9aa63e87b86e5de3ff2f0aafb467769d.jpg (453KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
9aa63e87b86e5de3ff2f0aafb467769d.jpg
453KB, 1300x1300px
My swampert keeps stealing my mom's old wedding dress and looking at herself in the mirror in it
>>
So does anyone know what Pokerus is? The doctor told me it doesnt affect your pokemon but I've done some research and apparently it makes your pokemon stronger? Other people are saying its made by the government to control pokemon wirelessly.

What the fuck is it?
>>
>>6914739
>>6914753
Like other Pokemon, what your klink likes to do will vary between individuals. Some will enjoy launching themselves at fragile objects, so be prepared for this.
They should get along just fine with your other Pokemon, so there isn't much to worry about there.
When determining what mood your klink is in, use the speed it is spinning at to see how it feels.
For example, if they are sad, tired, or nervous, they will rotate at a slower pace than usual. If they are angry, or excited, then they will rotate at a higher speed.
Any other questions?
>>
File: klink-pokemon.jpg (25KB, 450x428px) Image search: [Google]
klink-pokemon.jpg
25KB, 450x428px
>>6914891
in case of like >>6914753 said the klink develops feelings for me how should i deal with this?
>>
>>6914545
If you'll miss him too much just ask him how he feels about becoming a Yamask after death
If you do the funeral right he'll come back and you guys can be haunting buddies forever
>>
>>6914838
That sounds rather cute but kinda weird and creepy at the same time? I've never heard of a Pokémon holding any significance in clothes like humans do. Was she raised human or something? Ask her about it, talking is usually the best way to understand things. Also no offense but either you're Swampert's a runt or you're mother must be a giant because I have no idea how else a Swampert could fit in a human wedding dress.
>>
Hey, Hoenn Pikachu trainer in Alola here.

I took your advice and went to a psych on Akala. Of course, she was a Kadabra user, they always are. I bet they think the spoons make it more "official" or whatever. But anyway - it was really great to finally get to be a little more conversational with Allie. She's my best friend, I didn't realize how much I was missing by not being able to talk to her.

So as it turns out, she is 100% on the Alolan Raichu train. She really wants to get into the psychic type, and yeah, she really loves dem ears. Apparently, the reason she was so conflicted was because she didn't know how I'd feel about it. Which, on top of being the sweetest fucking thing, was a good point. I was a little conflicted. Plus her heart shaped tail is adorable. But my biggest hangup was that I thought this was just a whim for her. Of course, I was wrong. That was why she picked out the Alola brochure in the first place, she's wanted this for ages.

All in all, I felt a lot better. I agreed to go buy her a thunderstone as soon as we left. I don't think I've ever seen her that happy.

As we were packing up, I thanked the psychic for all her help. I asked her for some tips with a new psychic Pokemon. I mean, growing into a new body is hard enough without also suddenly being able to fly. She hooked me the fuck up, guys. She said that she could tell I was doing the right thing for Allie, and that she wanted to help. She apparently just had someone drop off an Espeon, and he needed a new home. She assured me that we'll be helping each other, so I ran out and picked up a luxury ball. I'm going to call him Andy. Well, it looks like I'm going to be a psychic trainer now. Do I have to buy a robe or some shit?

Also, does anyone have any good ideas on how to make evolution special for Allie? I want to throw her a little party at least, and I've got some ideas floating around, but I want to hear what you guys think.
>>
How do I get my Arcanine to fuck me
>>
>>6914968
Well, in an intimate situation, the sensitivity of their bodies will be heightened, and you can stimulate them with your hands and tongue. If you feel particularly courageous, you could even use your penis. They won't crush it, but it might be a bit rough for someone who is new to this kind of thing.
Really, it requires experimentation, to determine what works best for both of you.
>>
My Remoraid keeps sticking to me, is this a good thing? Is it because she likes me?
>>
>>6915085
Yes, she likes you, and that's why she is sticking to you.
Now, if she tries to stick to your dick, she REALLY likes you.
>>
>>6915106
Yeah, the family Octillery is like that sometimes, too.
>>
>>6915016
My mum was a fat bastard
>>
File: realteam.png (353KB, 2040x486px) Image search: [Google]
realteam.png
353KB, 2040x486px
>>6910779
These are all based on my actual life:
1. Persian, because my family owns a lot of cats
2. a Blaziken, because my dad used to own chickens until the neighbor dog killed them all
3. a Lopunny, because there's a lot of wild rabbits in the city where I live.
4. a Swellow, because there was once a massive migration of swallows at my house a few years ago
5. Yanmega, because there was once a swarm of millions of dragonflies at my house a few years ago.
6. a Treecko, because I own a pet gecko.
>>
>>6915085
Holy shit that is fucking CUTE
>>
File: solrock_by_llaren-d8nbdqa.png (2MB, 1447x1447px) Image search: [Google]
solrock_by_llaren-d8nbdqa.png
2MB, 1447x1447px
I caught a Solrock and its mostly just been hovering around my house. Is there anything I need to know about these guys? Do they need a Lunatone friend or anything?
>>
Ok real talk, how do you fucks deal with pokemon stereotypes?

Reason I ask is that I got a Hypno named Jeeves that has been my bro since high school, and every now and then I still get those concerned moms or scared children who think my Hypno (And by extension, me) is going to steal their kids or some shit.
>>
>>6915244
If you do find a Lunatone, catch it and slowly introduce the two. They sort of have a unique sort of telepathy, where a mental connection to both you and each other is what's needed for the two to be friendly and healthy. It isn't necessarily a food source, but it keeps them in good spirits.
>>
File: 27905691_p2_master1200.jpg (375KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
27905691_p2_master1200.jpg
375KB, 600x800px
>>6910779
Dad helped me catch my Buizel (now Floatzel) as a kid, got my Cyndaquil like any other 10-year old would get their starter.
>>
File: tumblr_o28q0cgwUI1qm1yelo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o28q0cgwUI1qm1yelo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x716px
>>6915270
Thanks anon! Yeah it just came over and its checking my computer out. I'm gonna catch a Lunatone later tonight then! Thank you.
Is there anything else I'd need to know about Solrock and Lunatone?
>>
File: 55941322_p0.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
55941322_p0.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>6915074
>>6914891
>>6914753

thank you for the answers, my klink that i named casey, but it is but it was too distant so i want it to be more friendly with me
i don't mind pokephilia if it ends that way
>>
File: cr.jpg (91KB, 778x310px) Image search: [Google]
cr.jpg
91KB, 778x310px
>tfw i have an obscure poison STD after fucking Salazzle
>Tsareena got pissed off when she found out I had sex with Salazzle so she kicked me down, stomped on my balls and now they ache badly
>Primarina practically flooded my apartment with water the other day while she was asleep
>something weird was happening while my Magneton's firmware was updating and now i'm trying to figure out how to recover from a Magneton brick
>my Gumshoos has bitten a few illegal immigrants and it has gotten me in a lot of trouble
Wat do?
>>
>>6915262
Oh man, that shit is the absolute worst. One of my friends has a Shedinja, and every time we go in public, if he doesn't keep his back covered, he starts a fucking riot. All because of some stupid old wives tale. He's made the best of it though, he's got himself a badass little cape now.

Honestly? You've just gotta deal with it. People suck. It's part of why some Pokemon are so unpopular.
>>
>>6915345
take it to the fucking pokecenter jesus christ
>>
File: 250px-Ash_Goomy_melted.png (61KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ash_Goomy_melted.png
61KB, 250x140px
>>6915355
Yeah I guess man. I know this could be solved with just me balling him when in public but I wouldn't want my buddy to have to deal with that constantly. It'd make em feel unwanted.

Plus it wouldn't set a good example if my Goomy can hang out with me outside of the ball but Jeeves can't.
>>
>>6915305
I think that's about it. Foodwise, they don't eat much differently from each other.
>>
File: Garbodor.png (208KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
Garbodor.png
208KB, 800x650px
>>6915262
i know that feeling, people always assume that garbodor always stinks but what they don't know is that a garbodor only smells when it feels intimidated, unsafe or scared, but when the garbodor is with someone they feel safe they actually smell quite nice, but people always insult my garbodor, her name is nina, calling her ugly and disgusting, making her cry.
i wish people knew how to be less rude with her.
>>
File: mega_lopunny_by_chrismie-d7ubiv3.png (416KB, 1024x1327px) Image search: [Google]
mega_lopunny_by_chrismie-d7ubiv3.png
416KB, 1024x1327px
>>6915413
>>6915262
Oh god you guys too?

I've had so many fuckers assume my Lopunny is female and that I'm fucking him because 'why else would you have one'.

I dunno, maybe because he was given to me as a buneary by my grandma before she passed away? I would not be surprised if Gardevoir/Gallade/Tsareena trainers get similar flak.

Also that Garbodor is a cutie
>>
>>6915262
Location is important, as is making sure you show your Pokemon does NOT conform to popular stereotypes. I have the luxury of living in a smaller town where everyone knows basically everyone, so stereotypes about Ghost-types don't really affect my day to day life. If you live in a big city, though, this is damn near impossible because of the sheer number of people. I guess the best thing you can do is tough it out and just try to show people that your Hypno is a nice, friendly Pokemon that isn't going to do anything untoward.

Also, it's important to make sure your Hypno knows the stereotype so it avoids doing anything that will prove people's cognitive biases against him.
>>
>>6915485
>I've had so many fuckers assume my Lopunny is female and that I'm fucking him because 'why else would you have one'.
I'm becoming increasingly concerned with the mindsets trainers seem to have these days. Back when I was in the academy, we were taught that Pokemon were to be respected as equals, and that catching Pokemon solely to fuck them was genuine abuse and should not be tolerated by any means.

I get that the Pokephilia taboo has eased up a bit, and I'm glad for it (I don't fuck my Pokemon but I'm glad that people who have a deep relationship with their Pokemon don't have to worry about getting arrested or anything), but I fear that the pendulum has swung too far the other way and now trainers are leaving school with the mindset that Pokemon are living trophies, nothing more. You catch them to fill out a collection, and the prettier ones you catch so that they can sexually service you. It seems like it's getting rarer and rarer to see trainers who have genuine respect for Pokemon as living creatures, and I'm very worried that if left unchecked this behavior will see some pretty dark times for Pokemon in the near-ish future.
>>
>>6915485
Tsareena is only female thankfully

I don't want to know the kind of things she would do to me if she had a cock
>>
i love pokecock!!
>>
>>6915525
Yeah I've had to tell Jeeves to not get close to kids he doesn't know when unattended. Even if he showed how nice he was, there is no way parents would not assume sinister motives from him. So it was for the best that I just banned us going even near playgrounds.

He really likes rubix cubes, but I've decided to start ordering them online so we don't have to go to toy stores. He isn't a fan of that since he likes 'testing' them before settling on one. I still take him to toy stores on special occasions, just during hours when kids are at school to prevent issues.

Oh god, I remember when a kid challenged me to a battle around two years ago when I was in college still. I wanted to humor her since it was clear she just started training, but the moment I beat her, she tried to cry to her mom saying how the 'bad hypno touched her'. The little fucker painted a bad picture for us, but luckily we had eye witnesses clear up the issue and I didn't have charges pressed on me. Still, that was a scary moment in my life and that's the moment I realized Jeeves and I had to be careful.

>>6915598
It really depends, from what I've seen: If you actually raise your pokemon then that 'trophy' stereotype tends to fade quickly since you grow attached to them emotionally. But there have been those accounts of people using that sketchy as fuck global trading system to get a sex trophy pokemon and it rarely ends well.

Especially with psychics like Gardevoir. Don't fuck with them. People like to think they can rape/overpower them but the moment you piss one off they can turn your mind into jelly or rewrite your personality into something more favorable.
>>
>>6915485
Being a giant, armored, dragonfly comes with it's own set of problems.
Namely, whenever I'm out somewhere with my trainer, riding on or flying next to him, people always freak out, and think I'm going to eat them or their pokemon for some reason. Fear is born out of ignorance, I guess.
There are also the people who think I can break the sound barrier, and ask me to demonstrate.
>>
just because they're fully evolved doesn't mean they're fully mature

do not sex week old babbus
>>
>>6915692
>If you actually raise your pokemon then that 'trophy' stereotype tends to fade quickly since you grow attached to them emotionally.
That's true, although that does come with the nasty side effect of asshole trainers who catch a Pokemon, then instantly put them on the GTS for a "stronger" Pokemon. And believe me, I'm with you as far as the GTS being sketchy as fuck, it's like the guy who designed it has never heard of breeding mills.

>People like to think they can rape/overpower them but the moment you piss one off they can turn your mind into jelly or rewrite your personality into something more favorable.
I just don't get where this mentality of "catchable sex toys" is coming from, you know? Male libido is one thing but it's like kids these days come out of school fully intending to be Pokemon rapists, and that's just fucking sickening. The bond between Pokemon and trainer is supposed to be one of mutual respect, not one of total domination culminating in fucking rape. I'm just glad most Pokemon actually do have means to defend themselves against physically abusive trainers.
>>
>Trevenant and Cofagrigus are both reincarnated souls of humans
>People act like its okay to use them as slaves
>>
>>6915598
i agree with you but people assume that i am one of these people because most my pokemon are female, i while yes i do have sexual relations with my pokemon, i never force me on them and don't have them a trophies.
while poeple say i have odd tastes saying things like why don't fuck a gardevoir or something, i saw that if they love me i'll shere back with my love and we live with pokemon doesn't matter if they are female, genderless or male, as i said before i have few males but i have some.
and like i said before how people insult nina i go and defend her.
sometimes after i help her i give her a kiss and say that i doesn't matter what people say about you as long as i am here i'll be by your side.
before you ask yes we had sexual relations but is not as bad as some people think.
>>
>>6915822
I think the trevenant in this thread actually chose to go with his human? I'm not sure. Either way, most of the time it ends up being a partnership with these Pokémon rather than a slave relationship, especially with Cofagrigus. You piss one of those fuckers off and they'll have no qualms mummifying your bitch ass.
>>
>>6914603
well that is good
>>6914674
i cant remember much of the past if i remember anything i will tell you
>>6914997
hahaha ill be sure to. thank you
>>
Has anyone here encountered a dick pokemon trainer?
I was exploring Mt. Silver when some trainer challenged me to a battle. I only had my beldum and mudkip with me, so I wasn't looking for a fight, we were exploring and looking for treasure. I let this guy know I wasn't looking to battle and he gets out a fucking blastoise and tells it to use hydropump on me.
He fucking did it, and knocked me across the cavern. While I was out, he took all my cash and some of my cool treasures.
We're fucking pissed.
>>
>>6915816
>I'm just glad most Pokemon actually do have means to defend themselves against physically abusive trainers.

I hear you there. Even unevolved pokemon like Raltz and Squirtle can defend themselves decently enough unless they are very low leveled.

>I just don't get where this mentality of "catchable sex toys" is coming from, you know?

It's pretty easy to see where it comes from. People who legit love their pokemon start fucking them. They start spreading info on how awesome pokepussy/pokedick is. Pokemon can be caught with pokeballs. Ignorant guys and gals alike just put two and two together and don't think much beyond that.

>>6915869

Many ghost and psychic pokemon in general tend to require 'convincing' due to their high intelligence rather than pure force to join teams from what I've seen. It's not like dragon types who respect strength, they prefer knowing they will be taken care of.

I have a friend who managed to convince a Kadabra to stay with him because he argued that the Kadabra would have access to human luxuries and comfort that he would not be able to obtain in the wild.
>>
>>6915911
What's your favorite thing to do?
>>
>>6910779

Caught most of them.

Male Dragon Types, except for Charizard, who is draconic enough to be a dragon, yet somehow not a Dragon Type.

Still wondering if I should bother with the Jangmo'o line.
>>
>>6915345

That last one made me laugh. Are all Gumshoos as stupid as Donald Trump?
>>
>>6916123
Gumshoos are smart! SMART!
They are the smartest pokemon and they protect you from illegal immigrant! Fuck you!
We're going to make Alola great again, we're going to build a wall and make the ludicolos pay for it!
>>
Femme Dragon Tamer here with another question for Alolafags.

Would it be wise for a female trainer to have a Salazzle?

I'm asking because I kinda like this whole being called a Human Salazzle thing now, and I want to get that point across.

Also Salazzle would be perfect for my team since Salazzle kicks the shit out of those evil Fairy Types!
>>
>>6916123
>>6916188
Gumshoos are very territorial and easily influenced by their trainers. If your Gumshoo is biting illegal immigrants, it's because it has heard you talking about how shitty they are and how much you want them gone.

>>6916214
Salazzle is a bit of a wild card. If you do want one, get it as a Salandit and raise it from there. You need to train it to understand that you are in charge at an early age, otherwise it will try to usurp you and become the 'leader' via pheromones. And yes, there have been cases of that happening.
>>
>>6916188

You need to remember that Alola is part of Unova.

Besides, Alola voted for Clinton.
>>
>>6916242

My boys know I'm in charge, and they'd help me get that point across. The issue is the rarity of female Salandit, but once again, my boys would help. All I'd need to do is look for a Salandit that's giving my boys raging boners. After all, Salandit is in the Dragon egg group!

Pic somewhat related: My ultimate goal is to add a Fug to my team.
>>
>Posting on 4chan
>Cuddling my Reuniclus
This is the life guys.
>>
>>6916249
Because Alola allowed non-citizens to vote in Clinton-heavy areas
The electorates chose Trump
>>
File: 1469632011958.jpg (112KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469632011958.jpg
112KB, 400x600px
My eevee went on tumblr ONCE and became a faggot-ass pansy
I'm trying to redpill him but he doesn't seem to understand the graphs and scientific studies
How do I redpill this cuckold?
>>
>>6916389
So wait, he's a sylveon now?

Sounds like tumblr made your eevee feel more loved and accepted than you did, since that is what helps them evolve. Were you an asshole to your eevee?
>>
>>6916389
>Turns into a Sylveon
>Sylveon evolves from happiness
So your Eevee was happier on tumblr than with you?
>>
>>6916405
I wasn't. I don't know what I did wrong with him.
>>
>>6916431
Tumblr is full of stupid fags who preach acceptance and shit. Eevee was only a few years old, probably too immature to not fall for this shit and got entranced by fake internet people.
>>
>>6916342
i never met a reuniclus but i always wanted one.
how does it feel to cuddle with one? and how the feel in general?
>>
>>6916435
>>6916454
You might wanna trace your steps back when you called him a faggot-ass pansy and a cuckold, since technically tumblr was the one who cucked you here.

Tumblr commonly feeds on people who feel unloved, like outcasts, or unappreciated. Instead of using graphs and shit to try to 'redpill' him, focus on providing him comfort, love, and understanding. Make him feel welcomed and safe around you and he'll stop looking to tumblr for acceptance.
>>
>>6915919
you report that shit to the IP and give them a description?
>>
>>6916457
It recently split off a Solosis so if you want one I can always trade you it?
Anyway they're soft and cool like jelly. They're nice to cuddle with in summer. They have a tendency to envelop you if they like you. But be careful they don't accidentally drown you or are actually trying to eat you.
>>
>>6916435

You let your Eevee evolve into SYLVEON?!?!?!?!?

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

KYS FAIRY LOVING FAGGOT!

ALL FAIRY TYPES MUST DIE!
>>
File: tyrantrum_by_turack-d6t7kuo.png (118KB, 534x558px) Image search: [Google]
tyrantrum_by_turack-d6t7kuo.png
118KB, 534x558px
>>6915919
There's plenty of dick trainers over here in Unova. Fucking clowns like to throw their Voltorbs at people.
>>6915262
Shit sucks man. I have to constantly deal with people either turning heel and hightailing it out of there when they see Henry or thinking its okay to let their small child mess with his mane.
>>6916511
Okay, but how do you feel about Mega Altaria?
>>
>>6916511
HE WAS PLAYING MINECRAFT WHEN I WOKE UP HE WAS A FUCKING TUMBLR SYLVEON
>>6916479
If only he could mature and not be so soft. Damn, I can't even spit shade around him or he gets all whiny. I don't even roast him.
>>
>>6916527

Mega Altaria doesn't count. >>6916538

You still enabled him by giving him internet access.
>>
File: 1469629452702.png (1MB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
1469629452702.png
1MB, 1280x1693px
>>6916561
I put him in a suit
Will this help?
>>
>>6916538
Maturity requires guidance. Don't try to force what you prefer on him or he'll just push you away further. Instead, take interest in what he likes and gradually ease it into what you like. Again, it's the whole 'help him feel comfortable' thing.

Once he's comfy with you, he will grow with your ideals. Instead of laughing off his point of view or name calling, take the time to debate him and break down the logic of his viewpoint and yours. Do this once he feels safe with you and he won't shut down immediately, so long as you don't belittle him. Use logic, kindness, and his trust with you here to help him understand and he'll be fine.

Take away his 'safe space', but replace it with a 'civil space'. Encourage discussion and train him to look for you on guidance before looking to a website and you will have done your job.

>>6916561
This is what happens when you let the internet raise your pokemon
>>
File: sunflora sad.gif (576KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sunflora sad.gif
576KB, 320x240px
my sunflora is feeling pretty down lately, despite she trying to hide that. how can make her tell me why she's feeling like that?
>>
>>6916500
>They have a tendency to envelop you if they like you.
Muks have a tendency to do this too.

>>6915413
As a fellow Garbodor (and Muk) trainer, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have been close friends with them since I was a child, and have dealt with countless ignorant assholes insulting and berating them over the years. I've even gotten into a few fights.
Where did you meet her? I'd love to know.
>>
>>6916641

Has it been cloudy or cold where you live lately? Sunflora love warmth and sunshine.

Sunflora actually have a lot in common with Dragon Types when it comes to the type of climate they prefer.
>>
>>6916641
As dumb as it is, sitting down and talking with your pokemon is the best thing you can do. (OBVIOUSLY most of them can't speak our language but if you talk to them enough you can get a feel for what every word means.)
Has she had enough sunlight/water? Grass types usually need some time in the sun and a good watering. She might also just need some time to chill out if you've been battling a lot recently.
>>6916664
I've always wanted a Muk they seem so sweet. I think it'd be nice to just cuddle with both of them.
>>
>>6916641
You could try what my trainer did, and give her access to a computer so she can talk to you about what's wrong.
>>
>>6916641

If you have enough money, take her on vacation to Alola.
>>
>>6916641
Sunfloras are pokemon that prefer hiding negative emotions because they don't like 'dragging others down'. She probably is worried that you would dislike her for being sad because that's something she would instinctively feel.

Unlike Brionne though, Sunflora won't even show these emotions to those they care about, as they don't want their family to worry. If you want them to be honest, sitting down and talking with them can help them feel that it's okay to open up.

There could be many reasons why she is feeling down, but the most common one could be lack of sunlight. It IS winter, after all. If that is the case, a UV Lamp would be a solid solution to get her spirits up.
>>
>>6916664
i had her since i was a kid, i saw some other kids trowing rocks and stick at her and yelling her to go away.
i went to help her, one of the kids threw a sharp rock at her but i blocked but it hurt my forehead, and the kids started to run away.
i she was crying but i conforted her. she started to wipe her tears, and she started to be worried because my forehead was bleeding badly.
i took her home and my parents they welled at me to be more careful, but i still asked my parents if i can keep her because the other kids were bullyng her and i decided to take care of her, it's been ten years since then.
>>
>>6916680
Muks and grimers really are sweet pokemon at heart. However, wild ones will take a long time to warm up to you, as most have faced nothing but hatred, digust, and opposition from humans.
Once they have, they tend to become very clingy and affectionate, and love physical contact, so you'll be smothered and enveloped by them a lot. If you are going to get one, stock up on antidotes, and be patient. Be careful not to push your friendship too far, too quickly.
I hope this helps.
>>
>>6916709
>>6916705
>>6916680
>>6916677
yeah it has been a cloudy lately the sun hasn't been out much this week
i guess i should buy some UV lamps later today, if she gets better i'll say give you guys an update
>>6916683
i don't think she would say it even to someone on the internet
>>
>>6916890
Thanks anon! I've always been a fan of the stranger pokemon. I have a trubbish that I got recently as well, he's still a little skittish so I just let him relax around the house
>>6916923
I hope it helps anon! Good luck.
>>
>>6916890
And mild antibiotics help too. The potency of a grimer's poison is based on their stress levels. Try to prevent cuddling if you have any exposed cuts on your body, and when initially handling grimers, put on rubber gloves. The gloves can be removed once the grimer is comfortable being held.
>>
>>6913317
jeeze I hope you lubed up before hand
you're lucky the egg didn't hatch inside of you
>>
>>6915144
I like this idea. I think would be

Chatot - first pet was a parakeet
Geodude - I used to collect rocks when I was little
Arcanine - first dog
Snubbull - second dog
Liepard - wildlife work
Litleo - wildlife work
>>
>>6915403
Truth. At least he's a psychic type, so he's smart enough to know what the issue is. You could try having him do some community service or something. If your town is small enough, word should get out that he's on the up and up.
>>
How do you guys deal with people trolling you by playing pranks on you?

Every year about this time, some asshole puts a pair of Snover on my front lawn simply because I'm a Dragon Tamer. This year there's also been a idiot sending me Fairy Gems, Roseli Berries and Haban Berries, and I just got a freaking PIXIE PLATE in the mail from him with the words "Merry Christmas!" On the front of the package.

I don't mind the berries; in fact, I appreciate all the Roseli and Haban Berries since they come in handy a lot. It's the Fairy Gems and that Pixie Plate that bother me. It's like he's sending me all this Fairy Type stuff simply because I'm a Dragon Tamer (or maybe he mistakes me for a Fairy Tale Girl, which is impossible because I'm 7'1"!).
>>
>>6917019
Troll him back - sell the Pixie Plate to a collector and the Fairy Gems to jewelers for wicked money. Gems are only found in Unova, so take advantage of that.
>>
>>6917075

Being as I live in Unova, Im more likely to give the Gems and Plate to someone not from Unova or Alola since they're incredibly rare elsewhere. As for the Roseli Berries, those have only been found in Kalos so far... and Kalos has a Fairy Type Gym.

I personally don't like the idea of helping out trainers of Fairy Types as I'm so obviously anti-Fairy Type, but since someone brought up Mega Altaria earlier, I'll think about it.
>>
hail giratinaaaa
>>
>>6916831
That's really sweet, anon.
It's nice to see trainers who genuinely care for their pokemon.
When I was growing up, I lived in Unova, on route 5.
There was a small trash dump/junkyard near my house, where a wild trubbish lived, along with a grimer as well. I loved going there as a child, and exploring. One day, I noticed them living there, and thought they looked lonely and sad, so I decided to try being friends with them. Eventually, they realized that I wasn't going to harm or exploit them, and they warmed up to me. We became close friends over the course of a year, and I spent most of my childhood playing and relaxing with them.

A few years ago, the Nimbasa city board decided to expand that neighborhood, and, unfortunately, the junkyard they lived in was in the way, and was demolished. They didn't have anywhere to go, so I offered to take them in, and they happily accepted.
>>
File: lairon_by_dez100-d36ev43.png (44KB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
lairon_by_dez100-d36ev43.png
44KB, 217x200px
>>6910779
>lairon

He's my best friend. I Rescued him from some asshole trying to beat his shit for eating the steel beams that supported the bridge when he was a aron.

>murkrow
he was a faggot at first but now we are chill. he brings me shiny objects all the time.

>Haxorus
this asshole loves fighting. he evolved from axew rather quickly.

I like to battle as a hobby. mainly haxorus got me into it.
>>
>>6917278

Lol.
>>
>>6917278
Giratina, who gave you a computer?
>>
fuuuuuuuuuuuck you guyssss'1ddd
108 108 108
fuck you
>>
>>6917552

> 108 108 108

Spiritomb?
>>
>>6917605
How would a Spiritomb type though...? Manipulate little wisps of its being to press keys?
>>
>>6917605
you dont fucking

know it what is your why are we here 108 fuck you
>>
>>6917660
Look buddy, Its great fun being drunk and online, but your rambling.
>>
>>6917655
Or it has a really big keyboard, and it hops around on it to type.
>>
>>6917688
That would be adorable.
>>
>>6917677
what do you know
human
why
>>
>>6917749
Waait, Lickitung?
>>
Always remember to put your pokemon in cute outfits so they know you own them!
>>
>108
We're either being harassed by Shiva, in which case holy fuck run that dude's fucking nuts, he's like a less fun Vivec, or someone gave a Lickitung a keyboard.
>>
>>6917943
Well 108 is affiliated with Spiritomb as well. 108 souls, 108 lbs. Who fucking knows.
>>
>>6917943
I think it's a Spiritomb - in >>6917660 it refers to itself as 'we'
>>
>>6917972
>mfw a Hindu god, a tongue monster, and a rock full of ghosts all teamed up to slightly perturb a Pokemon-themed RP thread.
>>
Guys, my Aggron wants to mate with me.
Every morning, I wake up embraced against her body. She constantly showers me with affection, and I return it. It's obvious that one of these days, she's going to make her move, and attempt to fuck me.
My concern is, how do I survive mating with her? She's 800 pounds of passionate, rough loving, that I can't keep up with. I feel like my hips and genitals are going to crushed to dust underneath her.
Please help. I love her, but I don't want to die.
>>
>>6918174
Get into BDSM. Who knows, she may find having you control her pace thrilling.
>>
>>6918174
Either consider doggy style or develop an asphyxiation fetish.
>>
>>6918174
hey, you could have had it worse
could be a male aggron wanting to give you "800 pounds of passionate, rough loving" that I you cant keep up with
>>
File: tumblr_ldnjn7XV8d1qeujxno1_500.png (435KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ldnjn7XV8d1qeujxno1_500.png
435KB, 500x471px
>>6917912
How the fuck do I put a moth in a cute outfit
>>
>>6917280
yes, we've been closest friends ever since then, but around two years ago she wanted me to be her mate, most people would deny without a second thought, but i secretly wanted it to happen for years i just decided that she would be one the to decide if we mated or not.
that feeling two years ago i'll never forget, when my body and hers connected for the first time.
her body is so soft loved her embrace, her smell and moans made my senses go into overdrive , as i thrusted faster and fast.er until both of us climaxed and i released my seed in her, after the sex hugged her and said how much i loved her as both of us fell asleep.
it was a little awkawrd to explain to my parents why i was naked with nina in my bed, but i'm glad they understood us.
>>
File: 1421451518218.jpg (58KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421451518218.jpg
58KB, 533x800px
>>6918733
You know they make a lot of outfits for pokemon? You can custom order ones online.
I got a maid's outfit for my Muk. He looks really cute in it.
>>
>>6918233
She's too prideful for BDSM. Plus, she'd break the ropes anyway.

>>6918364
Trust me. She'd never do doggy style.
Plus, she squeezes the breath out of me every time she hugs me anyway, so...

>>6918174
Her vaginal muscles crush every sex toy I buy to help her masturbate.
Even the steel ones.
I might be dead in a few hours. Help.
>>
>>6918920
Try and explain to her you that fear her liveliness. If she loves you as much as you make it seem she'll be careful.
Alternatively, get someone to prepare the funeral rites that'll let you come back as a Yamask
>>
what my durant just laid an egg, i thought that it was impossible to humans to inseminate pokemon's eggs is happens?
or does durants everytime they experience a climax they release an egg in a few hours no matter what?
>>
>>6918983
When ants lay eggs the unfertilized eggs become males, so your Durant may just be laying male Durant eggs

This normally only applies to queen ants, but I don't believe that Durants have class distinctions
>>
>>6918983
Compare it with the ovulation of a human female, only the eggcell they release is in this case an actual egg.
Should be unfertilized.
>>
Is there anything I need to know about raising a male Sableye?
>>
>>6919328
Don't let them eat any expensive gems that might be found in jewelry. Sableye can get expensive tastes and quick if you don't keep their diet strict.

Also if you live with parents or have a spouse that collect jewelry, either ask them to put it in storage, sell it, or don't get a sableye. The sneaky lil bastards will eventually find and gobble them up.
>>
File: 1482773876119.jpg (19KB, 374x279px) Image search: [Google]
1482773876119.jpg
19KB, 374x279px
>>6918983
why are you fucking your durant?
>>
File: 1482884192601.jpg (127KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482884192601.jpg
127KB, 626x960px
>tfw kangaskhan caught me fapping
>tfw our dynamics are all fucked up now
>>
>>6919640
it's a long story.
simplifying things up, she has chosen me as her mate and i choose to accept my role
>>
>>6919640
The more important question is why you find yourself surprised. Literally any Pokemon is up for grabs in these threads - the last one had a Vanilluxe fucker and this one has two people who've fucked Garbodors.
>>
>>6910779
Right now, it's just me and Girafarig. She became mine on the worst day of my life. It's been a few years since I left my...old job. Vulpix was found at random, but vanished later. I set Magikarp free a year ago at a nearby river. I still can't remember if they were freshwater or salt water fish.
>>
>>6919727
How so, anon?
>>
>>6920210
Magikarp are anything fish.
>>
>>6911425
Oh yeah, the one named Tina? You might want to rename her; that skull member named her after a crush he had in high school that turned him down pretty publicly. As in, "he asked her in a public place to try and pressure her into accepting and she laughed in his face," publicly. He was taking that out on his lucario.

What happened to his salazzle? He mentioned that he treated her pretty poorly as well.
>>
File: j9.jpg (12KB, 237x200px)
j9.jpg
12KB, 237x200px
>>6920805
Thank goodness for that. It would have sucked to have set it free, only to find out that I accidentally killed it.
>>
I always wondered...
How do you fuck a slugma?
>>
>>6921048
That depends, do you enjoy having a dick?
>>
>>6921102
>He doesn't know Fire Pokemon only burn what they want.
>>
>>6921182
>Slugma does not have any blood in its body. Instead, intensely hot magma circulates throughout this Pokémon’s body, carrying essential nutrients and oxygen to its organs.

>pokedex entry
>>
>>6918809
Cute.
You know, that reminds me of the time my parents caught my teenage self getting jerked off by trubbish and grimer. Should have remembered to lock the door...
I remember exploring each other's bodies, late at night. Adolescence with them was fun, but I never had any actual sex with them until they were fully grown.
Of course, though, I live with my pokemon now, so we can have all the lewd, toxic, trashy sex we want without anyone interrupting.
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
>>6921254
>sex with a trash bag
>>
>>6912986
Depends is it alolan or normal?
>>
File: 1476931530730.gif (95KB, 456x532px) Image search: [Google]
1476931530730.gif
95KB, 456x532px
>>6921254
>fucking a garbage bag and a puddle of slime
>>
File: TXTKDS45_3qrtr.jpg (26KB, 307x197px) Image search: [Google]
TXTKDS45_3qrtr.jpg
26KB, 307x197px
>>6921516
>i prefer mine strong
>>
File: ofl2fns3FJ1v68t0mo5_400.gif (542KB, 268x150px) Image search: [Google]
ofl2fns3FJ1v68t0mo5_400.gif
542KB, 268x150px
>>6919727
>>6921048
>>6921254
This is starting to make me wonder if I'm the only person in this thread who has not had intimate relations with their pokemon.
>>
>>6921360
>>6921516
See
>>6919877
>>
>>6921584
There's plenty of people in this thread who haven't. However, most of the regular posters (myself included) are not among them.
>>
>>6921503
Normal.

>>6921360
>>6921516
>Implying you can't love, and have sex with your pokemon, regardless of what their bodies are made of.
>>
>>6921584
I haven't because I'm not degenerate.

idk what i am even doing here.
>>
>>6921584
You are not
>>
File: wat.gif (1MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
1MB, 300x166px
>>6921609
>>
>>6919877
>the last one had a Vanilluxe fucker
Hey! Listen I love him!
>>
>>6921604
I just wondered. I mean, Girafarig and I are close. She's seen me on my bad days, and I've seen her on her bad days too (she's scary when angry). She's been been a better friend than I deserve, and I love having her in my life. But I just don't think we'd ever get...that close.
>>
>>6921723
Since you're back, which head is better at...
Well.
Head.
>>
>>6921767
Well honestly they're both really good at it. Usually they, uh, work together.
>>
>>6921723
It's always nice to see trainers that truly love, and take care of, their Pokemon.
I've always wondered what sex with a Vanilluxe is like, though.
>>
>>6921802
I avoid penetration. Usually its a lot of grinding and kissing and oral sex. They, uh, really like their bottom part licked, like, a lot.
>>
I'm gonna do it guys. I'm gonna fuck my Wailord.
>>
>>6922002
Do they fight over your dick when you cum, or do they share?
Also, have you ever made them orgasm from licking their cone?
>>
>>6922041
Good luck.
Male or female wailord, though?
>>
>>6922104
Male Wailord. I could probably fuck the wild female that lives nearby as well but I'm pretty sure that'd be like throwing a hot dog down a basketball court.
>>
>>6922084
Sometimes they fight but they usually are pretty civil about it.
I might be a bit of a sadist but I really like licking them and making them climax over and over by licking their cone. T-they're cute.
>>
>>6918174

Could be worse... Is her Ability Heavy Metal?
>>
>>6922177
I can't blame you for that.
They must be so adorable when climaxing.
Do they have any other sensitive spots, by chance?
>>
>>6922041

Please be a Skitty!
>>
>>6922277
Oh god...
It is.
>>
>>6922286
They really are! Well the straw seems to be pretty sensitive but I keep away from it because it's extremely cold. I wouldn't suggest trying to lick there unless you have an ice heal within reach.
Generally the cone is the best part but you could stroke their straw too if you wanted to make them feel better.
>>
>>6922331

That's 1,547.4 pounds... Say hi to Carrie Fisher for me!

</troll>
>>
>>6922315
>a skitty being able to see the screen with those eyes
Purrlease anon. I can't pawsibly be a skitty.
>>
>>6922348
I wonder if you could strap vibrators to their straw, and vigorously lick their cone at the same time...Would they enjoy that?
>>
>>6922474
You've been clawught red pawed skitty!
>>
File: 250px-Skitty_anime.png (54KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Skitty_anime.png
54KB, 250x141px
>>6922502
Shit. You caught me, anon. Ask a (male) Skitty who's a professional daycare hoe fur Wailord's anything.
>>
>>6922490
I mean you totally could and that's a fantastic idea... B-but you need to be careful with the straw as it IS made out of ice. I should try that with them sometime...
I really think they would!
>>
>>6922616

Why are you so adorable?
>>
>>6922690
I spend all of my wages on self care.
Also claws you're purrobably a furry.
>>
>>6922728

Scaly, actually. I'm a Dragon Tamer who loves getting railed by her Pokémon.
>>
>>6922787
>railed
That seems more like a Steel-type specialty...
>>
>>6922831

Dragons are rougher than Steel Types.
>>
File: 1309983976897.png (166KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
1309983976897.png
166KB, 600x680px
>>6922787
I can respect that. I'd purrobably rate them right under Wailord in terms of size.
Though Wailords kinda just sit there like the literal beached whales they are so it sounds like it'd be a bit of a tougher gig.
>>
>>6922868
But where are they getting the steel for the rails? Is there just a Charizard that gets used as a blast furnace and a Zekrom that magnetizes the metal? Do you get a commission from the Public Transportation Cabinet, or do the railroads and subways just hire you as a subcontractor with their own money?
>>
>>6922831
>>6922868
Um...Is it possible to give me an idea of how rough female steel types are?
Specifically, a horny Aggron with heavy metal as her ability.
>>
>>6922942

Railed as in screwed, silly. Fucked. Ravished. Drilled.
>>
>>6922688
Well, if you ever try it, please tell me how it goes.
Thank you for sharing.
>>
File: Roadroller.gif (2MB, 383x222px) Image search: [Google]
Roadroller.gif
2MB, 383x222px
>>6922964
Remember DIO's steamroller? Because it's kinda like that.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (26KB, 286x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
26KB, 286x200px
>>6922964
Anon you'll have more luck letting her peg you
Take it from a pussy - you won't survive if she uses hers
>>
>>6922787
So how liberal do you get with the definition of "dragon"?

Guzzlord is typed as a dragon, but it's basically a big mouth with crab claws, meanwhile Charizard is dragon-shaped, but it's just a fire/flying.
>>
>>6923045
>>6923067
Well...Thanks.
I guess I'll have to somehow talk her into bottoming, or, if it comes down to it, out of sex entirely. I sincerely hope I don't have to do that, but I may be too fragile in the end.
Although, if your pokemon accidentally kills you during sex, what are they supposed to do?
>>
File: 1481771389220.jpg (221KB, 1087x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1481771389220.jpg
221KB, 1087x1403px
What do you guys do when your pokemon is in heat and starts making advances towards you? I've been having some of those problems myself with a certain ice type pokemon.
>>
File: THE RETURN OF MAFIA BIRD.jpg (136KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
THE RETURN OF MAFIA BIRD.jpg
136KB, 600x800px
>>6923177
Hide the body. I know a guy that can help with that by the way.
>>
>>6923189
Try to find if her advances are just the heat talking, or if they're actually serious.

If the former, let her ride it out, or find some nonpenetrative way to help her get through it. Take her to a breeding center if it gets that bad.

If the latter...we'll I'm not you, but personally, I'ld give her the D.
>>
File: A_happy_skitty.jpg (7KB, 259x194px)
A_happy_skitty.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>6923189
Anon that better be a rhetorical question
>>
>>6921584
I haven't. But my Pikachu (soon-to-be-Raichu) and Espeon and I haven't really discussed it.
>>
>>6921584
Guy with the Aegislash and Umbreon here, I have not boned my pokemon. They HAVE however boned each other, as I have just discovered. I don't know how the fuck this happened, let alone how I didn't find out about it sooner, but I walked into my room tonight and there was an egg and my smug as fuck Umbreon sitting on the bed.
>>
>>6921584
I have not had sex with my Haunter, he and I are bros and that's as far as our relationship will ever go. As far as sex with other Pokemon, I admit the thought has crossed my mind more than once, but honestly it's not something I'd want to heavily involve myself in since the idea of catching a Pokemon with the sole intention of fucking it nauseates me to no end.

However, as I have been looking into getting a Mismagius for my Haunter to have fun with, I admit there is some small part of me that wonders if I'll end up wanting to fuck said Mismagius as well.
>>
>>6923451
>aegislash
You had a chance to make a hilting pun and you didn't
What the hell anon
>>
>>6921584
I'm sure you're not, but it's not like it's a huge thing as long as your pokémon are down for it, and you're not hurting them. They can think for, and make informed decisions, themselves.
>>
>>6910779
gardevoir dont ask...
>>
>>6924420
>being ashamed of your Pokemon
C'mon now, having a Gardevoir on your team is a perfectly respectable choice.
>>
>>6924304
Who said the Aegislash was male?
They're both female actually, which is why I'm really, REALLY confused how this happened. They haven't left the house...
Wait a minute, I knew that Espeon that I saw running through the yard wasn't just a coincidence!
>>
File: 1482080579340.png (288KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1482080579340.png
288KB, 600x549px
>krookodile kept stealing my keys
>yell at him
>gets sassy
>tell him to stop being a fag
>storms outside digs a giant pit into the ground and throws my keys in it
>next week
>want a beer
>open fridge
>all the beer is gone and discover bottle caps all over his bed
>This week
>he took 500$ out of my wallet and went and bought a fake pompadour and a bunch of liqour and cigs
>his name is Frank
>fucking Frank my delinquent krookodile
It's gonna get worse when he become an adult is it?
>>
>>6924494
Aegislash could still hilt her with her literal hilt though
Anyway, at least you know what they were plotting about
>>
>>6924555
Anon. It has the word "crook" (misspelled, but still there) in it's name. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT?
>>
>>6924702
A crocodile with a spunky personality.
>>
>>6924717
The crocodile is going to spread it's spunky personality all over your bed sheets.
>>
>>6910779
Weavile and Gengar just stumbled along me some day. I was alone and unprotected but managed two lucky shots with some luxury balls I was carrying.

They were spiteful of me at first, despite my methods of catching them, but have since formed a strong bond with me. We're inseparable friends now!
>>
>>6924761
Okay now hol up what the hell does that mean? Are they prone to rape or something?
>>
File: meowstic maid.png (298KB, 1099x1059px) Image search: [Google]
meowstic maid.png
298KB, 1099x1059px
Would I have to be in a certain state of mind to fuck my Meowstic? She's pretty dominant and I've heard all sorts of freaky stories of psychic types pulling freaky ass mind games in the sack. I'm going through a rough patch so I dunno how that would affect sex.
>>
>>6924938
Just think for a second.
>Starts with talking back
>Then pulls an annoying stunt
>Then drinks all your beer
>Then steals money
The krookodile is escalating. It's only a matter of time before he's out there on the streets, snorting candy and picking up skitties on the corner.
>>
>>6925006
Just rape it until it starts liking it
>>
>>6925239
>tfw you can't tell if your Meowstic likes you because she refuses to show emotions
I don't wanna risk sex unless i know she's into it, She could easily make me brain dead
>>
>>6925006
>Meowstic finds out your going through troubled times
>Fucks you and uses her psychic powers to give you the best orgasm of your life to try to cheer you up
It's worth a shot anon
>>
>>6925006
Psychic types tend to be pretty empathetic to things like that. They also tend to scan the minds of people around them. Just occasionally start thinking about having sex with her, how attractive you find her, etc. If she's into it, she'll lack-of-emotions at you in a way that makes it pretty obvious she is. If not, she'll probably either start throwing things, start throwing you, or start editing those images out of your head.
>>
>>6925036
Shit, how do I stop this?
>>
File: Spiritomb.png (198KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Spiritomb.png
198KB, 300x300px
Are my bros to imbalanced if I have Spiritomb, Hydreigon, Gengar, Gardevoir, Malamar, and Dusknoir?

I currently just have Spiritomb and a Gastly; the team is still in the building phases obviously
>>
File: 1422045639.iveechan_sybil.png (362KB, 815x942px) Image search: [Google]
1422045639.iveechan_sybil.png
362KB, 815x942px
>>6923400
>>6923451
>>6923595
>>6924408
It's good to hear what y'all have to say about the matter. Each of you have some good points.

I think the big majority of people in this thread are decent people, and the ones that are intimate with their pokemon actually care about their safety and feelings. I guess part of my concern was...well, as old as I am, and with the group I used to work with, you occasionally hear some really messed up stories. I used to work for R, and there were types of trade that even they would never do.
>>
>>6926791
Explain?
>>
File: IMG_5711.jpg (34KB, 570x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5711.jpg
34KB, 570x562px
Is this the pokemon rp thread I've been waiting for?
>>
>>6922147
I don't think you understand how much a pokemon as large as that cums
>>
File: 1481622029878.png (109KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1481622029878.png
109KB, 720x534px
This fucking wild dugtrio keeps setting up stealth rock in my yard. My talonflame can't go outside and spread its wings without getting fucking pelted with sneaky pebbles.

What do I do?
>>
>>6926800
I'll have to get back with you in a few in a few hours. While I don't work for R anymore, I still have to take a few transport jobs now and then to make ends meet. Be back in, say, 9 or 10 hours from now.
>>
Kill all pokefuckers when?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 52882d29693e52c3314bfb123f1c6d43.png (131KB, 1163x891px) Image search: [Google]
52882d29693e52c3314bfb123f1c6d43.png
131KB, 1163x891px
>>
File: e66cf77fed97758759c2d3e8a1159e67.png (926KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
e66cf77fed97758759c2d3e8a1159e67.png
926KB, 1201x900px
>>
>>
File: b8290ab236f92a9d2162fb60cd094717.png (398KB, 1171x1465px) Image search: [Google]
b8290ab236f92a9d2162fb60cd094717.png
398KB, 1171x1465px
>>
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-24-13-09-30.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-24-13-09-30.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>
File: ea2f13d4e656b7f4293efa15ed9fe623.png (782KB, 1075x1656px) Image search: [Google]
ea2f13d4e656b7f4293efa15ed9fe623.png
782KB, 1075x1656px
>>
File: b36f25095e5ae192ae7f89d9b94039c6.jpg (414KB, 952x1094px) Image search: [Google]
b36f25095e5ae192ae7f89d9b94039c6.jpg
414KB, 952x1094px
>>
>>
>>
File: baf97de24a6d8983e16a1fad98ff7c61.jpg (139KB, 1152x1280px) Image search: [Google]
baf97de24a6d8983e16a1fad98ff7c61.jpg
139KB, 1152x1280px
>>
>>
File: 552d73ec3cc0133797bd3f1846731bae.jpg (473KB, 1584x1188px) Image search: [Google]
552d73ec3cc0133797bd3f1846731bae.jpg
473KB, 1584x1188px
>>
>>6922964
Explain to aggron that she could kill you.
That being said, have her lay on her back and you can go to town on her holes.
Or, stack like four or five memoryfoam mattresses together and it will be enough cushion that she won't crush you if she was on top.
>>
>>
>>
>all this porn
Guys, you're looking for this thread
>>>>6863667
>>
New bread!
>>6927815
>>
>>6926334

YES! As much as I hate Fairy Types, that Gardevoir just does not belong on a team with Spiritomb, Hydreigon, Gengar, Malamar and Dusknoir!
>>
>>6927587

Awesome. Anthro Salamence are so rare!
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.