[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General. Post fantasies, images, and anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 152

File: Netorare (2).jpg (297KB, 672x685px) Image search: [Google]
Netorare (2).jpg
297KB, 672x685px
/ntr/ - Netorare General.

Post fantasies, images, and anything cuck related.

Post your dear innocent waifu so we can have fun with her!
>>
File: Netorare (1).png (517KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Netorare (1).png
517KB, 700x800px
>>
File: IMG_2510.jpg (1MB, 1156x1714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.jpg
1MB, 1156x1714px
Anon, Saeko is horny. She's asking for you.
>>
no cucks no glory
>>
I never come to trash but today I decided to check it out. Anyway, my girlfriend is honest and loyal and I love her for that, but half the times we have sex I fantasize she came home from a night out after getting fucked by a friend. Usually I get turned on by something else, and then mid foreplay when I'm going down on her I can't help but imagine I'm licking and eating the thick load he left inside her out of her pussy and when I'm fucking her I picture her telling me all the details about her date and it gives me a weird mix of anger and arousal that only makes sex better.

I want to be honest and talk to her about it and I'm 99% sure she'll accept that fantasy of mine and play along during sex, but I'm worried she'll think less of me as a man. But the hardest question is if I want to try it out for real, get a real bull to fuck my wife.

Anyway, can anyone who's been in the same situation give some advice?
>>
>>6913071
never try ntr irl
NEVER

otherwise you'll end having a cheating girl and of course she'll think less of you as a man
and even if you get aroused by the thought of it, it isn't that nice as you may think

and of course she'll find a real bull and even leave you
don't ruin your marriage for a stupid fantasy
>>
>>6913071
Always consider the worst case scenario. Chances are she WILL see you as less of a man should she ever find out that you want to be cuckolded. Unless that's what you really want, just masturbate and cum to the fantasy and hope the idea goes away when you're not horny.
>>
File: PlayerScreenshot00AZX03EU.png (191KB, 289x681px) Image search: [Google]
PlayerScreenshot00AZX03EU.png
191KB, 289x681px
>>6901636
>I feel almost paralyzed with guilty arousal when I think about Asuna going about her daily routine
"Almost" sounds a little generous if you're still able to jerk that puny clit-dick until you've blown your load several times, but I'm sure you'll just attribute that to you WIL stat as well. Asuna's WIL stat is pretty high, but that doesn't stop her from stuffing her greedy maw with my fat, beefy cock, lapping at my balls until she's swallowing down a thick, gooey load. Even if you do get a grip (ha), there's no way you could compete with some of the monstrous bull dicks Asuna's taken. Her pussy's practically remolded to milk us horse-hung studs dry. She might lay with you for awhile, humoring your futile attempts to knock her up, but eventually she'll get bored. It'd only be a matter of time before you come home to find her with my twelve-incher buried in her cunt, hips bouncing like her life depended on it while that fat ass shakes. What would be the point of sticking around if you weren't gonna jerk off like a good sissy cuck? You've been thinking of yourself this entire time while talking about saving Asuna, when all you really care about is saving face. A woman like her needs the sort of womb-deep pounding you can't provide, and you'd try to take that away from her. Keep thinking like that, and she might find herself a new cuck.
>>
>>6901636
>>6915570
And to think she's been trying so hard to open a venue for you two to renew your vows in. Just the other night I took her to one of the downtown taverns with a couple of the guys so we could start building funds. Asuna got on stage all on her own, a tight sling bikini showing off her juicy body for the crowd. It's too bad you weren't there, or you probably would have creamed your gear seeing the perverted dance she put on. Jiggling her tits, shaking her ass, and sucking on fingers. For one wealthy patron she even flashed her pussy, completely drenched and aching from her efforts. The club owner isn't taken very seriously though, so there wasn't much we could do once everyone started to openly jack off.

Asuna's such a generous girl though, and was quick to take responsibility. She jerked off anyone under eight inches so long as they were willing to pay a hefty sum of gold. Hands, tits, thighs, pits; As long as they payed, she let them jerk off with her body till they covered her from head to toe in their smelly jizz. Those over got to help her with the second act: A brutal on-stage gangbang where she promised to get the shrimp-dicks in the crowd off a second time. We agreed to use condoms this time since she had something special in mind, bloated, cum-filled rubbers pulled from thoat, cunt, and ass until she had an entire skirt made out of them. Most of mine ended up breaking while I pounded her pussy, but she encouraged me to keep trying even after several broke in a row, promising me it wasn't my fault they didn't make condoms for such big, perfect studs. It was so strenuous that Asuna ended up collapsing after the audience blew several more loads, passed out in a massive puddle of spunk and repeatedly cumming from the attention alone. She washed off afterwards to she keep everything a surprise, but now I'm not so sure it's worth the effort. She'd probably be heart-broken if she knew how selfish you were being.
>>
File: mailicon.png (1MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mailicon.png
1MB, 512x512px
>>6901636
>>6915581
Maybe you should do something to make it up to her. I'm sure the tavern owner would be happy to sell you footage of the event for a price, and a cum-tribute might just be the thing to assure Asuna you're pathetic enough to be worth her time.
>Anon has sent you 3x Bull Pots (S-Grade)
You can even use these to keep going after you're totally spent. It might be humiliating, but you'd lick the inside of the bottles for Asuna, right? Throw in the remaining mats for her gown and she might even let you eat out her cunt after I've finished coring it out again.
>>
>>6909071
what the fuck did you do to the OP post of these threads?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 2893x4092px
Cucks must be out on a date with their waifus for once. Makes sense, the girls would be a mess if they didn't at least stop getting fucked every couple of days.
>>
>>6915843

>>6909860
>>
>>6915851
Oh, my bad if Saeko anon was still here. I figured she must've gotten some relief by now. I mean, surely ANYONE, no matter how small or inexperienced, would be able to show a girl a good time if she'd been horny for over 12 hours straight, right?
>>
File: Netorare (3).jpg (183KB, 850x519px) Image search: [Google]
Netorare (3).jpg
183KB, 850x519px
>>6915757
That's what happens when the thread is dead and nobody is bothering to make a new thread.

I couldn't be bothered to get the copypasta, and frankly we don't need it. It was a big mess.
>>
>>6915894
>being this retarded
stop being a cunt and keep posting the op how it was before if you're gonna make a new thread
>>
File: Netorare (4).jpg (115KB, 850x857px) Image search: [Google]
Netorare (4).jpg
115KB, 850x857px
>>6915925
No. I helped write the thing months ago, but it's a huge wall of text that nobody reads now.

Stop being so mad
>>
>>6915985
Im not mad but at least put some more effort in the op next time you want to start a ntr thread

what are you, a fucking cuck?
>>
File: Netorare (5).jpg (214KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Netorare (5).jpg
214KB, 800x600px
>>6916031
You're right, I could have put more effort into it.

I was mainly just trying to get the thread back up and running, because it had been 404'd for however long.

[spoiler]And maybe[/spoiler]
>>
>>6916071
Maybe? Let's find out. Who's your waifu?
>>
>>6916071
Yeah seems like it's the same with your unsatisfied girl, you can't do a fucking thing right

I knew you were a pathetic cuck when you said how picky you were being with the copypasta
I bet you're even a sissy too

post your waifu as the op says since you wrote it
>Post your dear innocent waifu so we can have fun with her!
>>
>>6915985
>huge wall of text
>it's like 5 lines
Lad....
>>
>>6916203
Cuck brains aren't that smart. That's why they call it the "thinking man's fetish." It's so much easier to do, you don't even have to fuck the girl yourself!
>>
>>6916231
Even if I agree, you're taking it wrong since that reason dont even make sense
you're contradicting yourself there

if you aren't careful we're gonna think you're a cuck too
>>
>>6916255
The cucks were the ones that gave their lifestyle that title. You think anyone except a cuck would think, "Wow, it's so simple! I don't have to waste time or effort having sex when someone else can just do it for me! I'm a genius!"
>>
File: ROXIE DENIAL 00.jpg (124KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ROXIE DENIAL 00.jpg
124KB, 707x1000px
are you people into this kind of stuff?
>>
File: Roxie (284) - Lewd.jpg (52KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (284) - Lewd.jpg
52KB, 474x378px
>>6916097
>>6916158
Well I'm not sure I should post my waifu. She's kind of already taken, and-

>>6916283
What the fuck thats her!
>>
>>6916283
Whatever the little cuck needs to get off. I can really appreciate the work needed to censor all the pictures of one's own waifu, while I can just enjoy the real thing.
>>
>>6916282
I know, it's just the way you said
>It's so much easier to do, you don't even have to fuck the girl yourself!
looked like you were saying that but you're right, cucks are worthless losers
>>
>>6916309
taken? but if you're just a cuck, I wouldn't say she's taken

maybe she's not that loyal as you thought
she looks like the kind of girl who likes to fuc- I mean, to have fun around...
>>
File: Roxie (223).png (153KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (223).png
153KB, 500x661px
>>6916338
Well that's the somewhat shameful thing I have to admit I guess... She is taken, by another man. She met him a while ago, and my feelings were disregarded in favor of her own pleasure...

She still loves me I am sure, but she is pretty vocal about what she deserves and needs...
>>
>>6916403
And would you care to tell us -what- she deserves and needs? It wouldn't happen to be -that- would it?
>>
>>6916403
>She is taken, by another man
>she is pretty vocal about what she deserves and needs
now I'm intrigued, did has she told you something about those needs you can't fulfill?

she looks like a very honest pretty girl
>>
>>6916403
Hey there Roxiecuck, I've heard of your exploits before. Very entertaining stories.

Now, I imagine with Roxie being attached to another man now, she doesn't spend much time with you. And there's obviously no reason you'd be seeing her unclothed. But I have a proposition for you. See, I'm aware of a way you could at least see her naked. It'd be really nice to at least get that, right?
>>
File: ROXIE DENIAL 01.png (522KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
ROXIE DENIAL 01.png
522KB, 800x960px
>>6916309
hey didnt knew she was your waifu
should I stop posing these? I have other girls if you're uncomfortable with 'em
>>
>>6916495
some mega links if somebody is interested

https://mega.nz/#!ZV5VzbaK!7zVlhwVd4KmMZ2Vh0-lOqyXbN8wpyjetCPrk6b81ofo

https://mega.nz/#!xU5TzDZB!Si7aB5zaHf2DUSyKwyS_0u_Cs6Lkjt8yz5XSu5Zzw2o
>>
File: Roxie (25).png (345KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (25).png
345KB, 500x500px
>>6916436
>And would you care to tell us -what- she deserves and needs? It wouldn't happen to be -that- would it?
If by -that- you mean... A man who can give her real pleasure, then yes, you and I are indeed on the same page.

Roxie deserves a man who can bring her the pleasure she deserves and so desperately craves...

>>6916451
>has she told you something about those needs you can't fulfill?
>she looks like a very honest pretty girl
Yes. Honesty is actually one of her most wonderful traits, but with it comes some painful truths.

Roxie is very honest with me, especially recently. She's told me about how I simply can't fulfill some of her biggest desires. She wants someone who can be harder, last longer, and finish with a thick, potent load for her.

As you can probably figure out, she was pretty brutally honest about my shortcomings...

>>6916469
Hello! I am interested in your proposal, anon. Any sight of my perfect little angel is a delight to me!

>>6916495
W-Well, I can't deny I am feeling uncomfortable... Mainly between my legs... I certainly can't stop you from posting more, and I don't think I even want to try...

Y-You have more then?
>>
File: 20120618004728358.png (507KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
20120618004728358.png
507KB, 608x800px
>>6916554
>pee whore
bet she smells awful too
>>
>>6916554
>painful truths
Those are the best, having a frank and outspoken waifu is wonderful

Now tell us about your 'my shortcomings'
We know you're dying to do it
>>
File: 1.png (144KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
144KB, 800x1280px
>>6916554
Okay! Now, take a look here. It's Roxie. Pretty tame, right? These are some more recent photos of her, so don't worry about them being stuff that's been sent to you before. I'll show you more later. Now...

>He pulls out a sweater and some spats on a hanger. They're identical to one of the outfits Roxie often wears when she's performing.

These are for you. Put them on.
>>
>>6916554
sorry anon, Im on a hurry
look for the mega links, maye you can find something hot there
those two were the only Roxie denial pics I have tho
>>
File: 1482337945289.jpg (130KB, 1408x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1482337945289.jpg
130KB, 1408x1126px
>>6916642
forgot pic
>>
File: Roxie (17).jpg (1MB, 2100x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (17).jpg
1MB, 2100x2500px
>>6916599
>Those are the best, having a frank and outspoken waifu is wonderful
It truly is wonderful. She used to hide her thoughts and feelings, but we had a pretty nice one-to-one where I made it clear that I didn't want her to take my feelings into account, only her honesty. Now she is pretty happy to tell me any frank thought that pops into her head. I think she may even enjoy it at my expense!

>Now tell us about your 'my shortcomings'
Quite simply, I haven't been good enough to please her. I'm too gentle, apparently. She needs a nice, hard pounding, one to match her own vibrant passion and energy and personality.

The most embarrassing part is my cum, though... She mocks it, she and her bull. They say it's too watery, like girlcum. Roxie LOVES cum, but not mine... That part hurts, but in a way I like that she has a way to enjoy herself now.

>>6916567
W-Well it is true she can get rather smelly... I don't mind though! It's even quite arousing, that she can be so confident around me, blissfully ignorant (or perhaps simply uncaring) that she smells so strong and dirty.

She smells perfect to me, even if she is laced with sweat, cum, and pee down her thighs.

>>6916652
>>6916642
Thank you kindly! Perhaps you can surprise us with some more Roxie ones in the future too. Take care!

>>6916630
>I stare blankly at the sweater and spats, before looking back at the censored picture of Roxie, seeing just enough to make me lust for her.
Well... I certainly am interested in more...

I suppose this can't be too bad...
>I timidly pull on the clothes, avoiding eye contact, hoping my cheeks weren't flushing too hard.
>>
>>6916704
>I think she may even enjoy it at my expense!
She looks like that kind of girl

>girlcum
That was good, but as a sissy man, I guess it suits you perfectly
But I dont think your 'girlcum' and her bull's cum would be that different...

Also, not sure if that pee anon said it trying to be mean with you but it's nice you0're taking it that way
A smelly bitch like her surely gets lots of attention
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 2604x2400px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 2604x2400px
>>6916704
>While you struggle to look away, I brazenly watch as you strip and redress in the feminine outfit. I smile, and only look away to mess around on my phone and find something else in my bag. Out pops a camcorder on a tripod.
Now here comes the best part. Come over here.
>I grab your hand and drag you over to the bed.
Here's another picture I've got of little Roxie. But anyway, here's what we're going to be doing today. If you be good, and make me happy, I'll show you some more of these pictures. I know you'll enjoy that. And second, we're going to be filming us. Now don't worry, the video is just for you and me. I won't show it to anyone else. Think of it like watching the video and dressing up as her makes sure she's always with you. And you really do look good in it. I mean it. I mean, I'm already a little turned on.
>>
File: Roxie (243).png (217KB, 667x850px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (243).png
217KB, 667x850px
>>6916790
>She looks like that kind of girl
She is, and I proudly love her, even since discovering this!

>That was good, but as a sissy man, I guess it suits you perfectly
>But I dont think your 'girlcum' and her bull's cum would be that different...
I didn't too, but she says the difference is astounding...

>not sure if that pee anon said it trying to be mean with you
>A smelly bitch like her surely gets lots of attention
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but hearing my perfect girl being degraded, even by strangers, has become a turn-on to me, and yet I am the only person unable to bring myself to talk dirty to her!

So when he called her a whore, and said she smelled awful, it barely even went through to me that anon was degrading her... I somehow only enjoyed reading his post.

>>6916822
>I shamefully look up at you, squirming in the tight spats, and feeling my knees burn as they scrape on the ground.
Y-You can't film! Nobody can see me like this... I feel so... It feels kind of nice in these clothes...

Mmmph.... What do I have to do to see more pictures...
>>
File: 3.png (551KB, 1249x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
551KB, 1249x1600px
>>6916930
Oh, you do look good. Look.
>I reach over to the camera and pop out the side panel before twirling it over, revealing it to be a screen. On the tiny display you can see yourself kneeling on the floor by the bed. Maybe it's because it's too low-res or you're too far away, but you really do look exactly like Roxie.
Here's a third picture. Now, I want you to choose one for now, and we'll start on revealing it to you.
>Before you can answer, I reach down and cup your head in my hands, leaning over and smothering your mouth in a kiss. My tongue slides in your mouth as if it were home.
Choose.
>I say as I squeeze in a breath.
>>
>>6917008
>My breathing gets heavier. Looking at "Roxie" displayed on the small screen, I realize I am loosing the will to fight against this.
I-I choose... The... Third picture
>>
File: 3-1.png (740KB, 1249x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3-1.png
740KB, 1249x1600px
>>6917069
Good girl.
>I find my phone and fiddle around for a few moments before holding the screen in front of your face.
There you are. It was a good kiss, but still just a kiss. So you get to see Roxie's tummy. Congratulations. Let's get started on earning you the rest of the picture.
>I spread my legs in front of you. My pants are about ready to burst at the seam near the crotch.
>>
>>6915570
>I'm sure you'll just attribute that to your WIL stat as well.
It's the only reason I can move at all when I open messages like these. It's not unlike.... well, you hear about the zone that was recently opened? The one with the overtly sexual succubus type mobs that's been causing controversy? It's kind of like getting chain CCed by a group of those, only, like a lot of the cucks and just plain perverts who go there count on, they can fight it just enough to jerk off and cum before they're completely drained of HP. That's how it feels when I read about what you've been doing with my Asuna these days. Whenever I see Asuna this and Asuna that, I start feeling feverish, short of breath, paralyzed by jealousy and guilt. Worst of all, I get really, really hard, far harder than I have ever been with her alone. I once had to drop a good party because, half way through, one of the DPSes started saying that we should all visit Asuna's place after we finished up. Fortunately they didn't recognize me, but the way they cheered and started calling dibs on her holes made me so embarrassed that I had to make up some lame excuse and drop group. It didn't help that he must have maxed out all of the size sliders during character creation, and the healer was some edgelord necro who threatened to use one of his pets on her. I actually didn't even make it out of zone. I just hid in one of earlier rooms we cleared and jerked off right there.
>>
>>6915570
>>6917581
That, too, is another reason why I am so concerned about saving face. I'm not saying that I have my eye on other girls, I am fully aware of how silly that sounds between how much of a cuck I am and how devoted I am to Asuna. But it makes even the necessary and routine interactions awkward when even the hot blacksmith girl, Lisbeth, knows my waifu is the highest ranking NTR maiden across all servers, with all kinds of world-firsts to her name. None of this player crafted stuff can be maintained by NPCs so I keep having to visit her whenever Asuna's gear gets gunked up with cum. I never told anyone that, before I got cuckolded by Asuna, Lisbeth showed interest in me, and whereas an alpha male would have taken up the offer and afterwards convinced Asuna that it was in her best interests to turn a blind eye, I was too much of a beta to accept an offer of pussy on the side. Now that she knows I have a small dick and like being cheated on, her opinion of me has plunged significantly. She is always warning me not to masturbate in her shop while I wait!
>>
>>6915581
>>6917600
>And to think she's been trying so hard to open a venue for you two to renew your vows in
I-Is that what she's been working at? I think I saw the blueprint to a small chapel while I was cleaning up after the last gang bang, but it was almost illegible with all the cum and crude drawings of Asuna sucking cock and taking it up the ass on it. Thank you for telling me this, because it really warms my heart to know that Asuna always has me in mind, even, or especially so, when she is begging a group of bulls for their cum and telling them that she is their worthless whore.

I was actually wondering what Asuna was doing there the whole night. This probably isn't something a bull would understand, but there is a certain appeal to watching our waifus on our friends lists, particularly at the name of the zone or location they're in. Sometimes, that's all we have when the bulls tell them to put us on ignore until they're done. Seeing your waifu out in the open is one thing, but when it suddenly says that they're in the house of someone whose name you don't recognize or, worse, a known bull.... Knowing that your waifu is in a stranger's house and not being able to ask them what they're doing is a very, very gut-wrenching feeling. When Asuna comes home, I will ask her if I could come along to some of her fundraisers. The "Cocksucker" and "Cum-breath" debuffs are going to look really bad on me afterwards, but I need to show Asuna that I am absolutely devoted to her.
>>
File: Roxie (293).png (439KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (293).png
439KB, 512x512px
>>6917135
(Sorry anon, something came up and I had to tend to it. Didn't mean to keep you hanging, hopefully I didn't piss you off waiting.)

(And truth be told I am not supposed to be doing anything too lewd here, didn't mean to get caught up in this. Her Master wont be happy with me being so weak. I guess you suckered me in with those pics, huh. He's probably going to punish me for acting like such a whore.)

(Thank you though, for your time, posts, and pictures!)
>>
>>6918043
(It was as fun for me as it was for you. I just wanted a piece of Roxie too, and figured I might as well try for the next best thing. Hopefully we can see some more stories sometime.)
>>
File: Roxie (256) - Pheobe Cosplay.png (2MB, 1200x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (256) - Pheobe Cosplay.png
2MB, 1200x1288px
>>6918068
(That's quite touching! I'm not sure about more stories though. I don't post much anymore. I'm always lurking, but I haven't really RP'd here beyond what is already immortalized in screencaps. I'm always happy talking lewd about myself and Roxie, and answering any questions when people have them, but I don't really publicly roleplay in the threads anymore.)

(But who knows what will happen in the future)
>>
>>6918172
(Good for you. Sort of jelly I don't have a cute cocksleeve and a dedicated cuck to play with. Threads aren't as active as they used to be. Happy cucking for now. <3)
>>
File: Roxie (79).jpg (164KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie (79).jpg
164KB, 800x694px
>>6918227
>>
cucks
>>
>>6919667
Where are they at? I am horny & I need a cocksleeve to cum inside!
>>
>>6920328
Tell me about it. You know these cucks aren't actually doing anything special with their waifus tonight, so the least they could do is drop them off here. Frankly it's annoying for everyone.
>>
File: 1460528454508.jpg (349KB, 1448x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1460528454508.jpg
349KB, 1448x1972px
>>
>>6921128
I love that body but I hate stockings. Let's get her out of that.
>>
>>6921169
But she wears them because she knows I like rubbing against it....
>>
>>6921208
Hmm...
>I grab handfuls of the material around her bust and rear and wrench my fingernails into it, tearing large gaps in the stocking.
There. I don't think you'll be using those parts, but I need them.
>>
File: Sariya_Kakusei.png (133KB, 352x418px) Image search: [Google]
Sariya_Kakusei.png
133KB, 352x418px
>>6921250
>Tharja gasps and retreats, her face darkening as she covers herself with her arms.
B-baby, don't try to resist, I already told them it was okay....
>>
>>6921328
>Despite her efforts to hide her body, the thin stocking makes it easy to ogle, and the openings are difficult to protect as the fabric stretches around her skin. I slowly approach her, looking between her and him. For someone who seems so dour, she's actually cute.
Hey. Take it easy girl. Now just come here.
>>
>>6921411
>She stills and thins her trembling lips, looking at me hesitantly before doing as she's told. "Wh-what do you want?" she mutters at you.
>>
File: 1456962206013.jpg (241KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1456962206013.jpg
241KB, 700x990px
I feel bad for the cucks here, not having a loyal waifu like my lillie. she'd never cheat on me.
>>
>>6921504
>I take both her hands in mine. She stands there confused for a moment before I lift her arms and slowly spin her in a circle. Her cloak flutters in the draft, allowing me to see the damage done. It seems her underwear was disturbed as well, leaving half her ass hanging out of the gap in her stocking. Her tits are still relatively packed into the bra. By the time she's facing me again I softly put one arm around the back of her neck and pull her face into mine for a kiss.
>>
>>6921574
>The kiss makes me go weak in the knees and forces me to sit down, my whole body lethargic except for my cock, which is hard and demanding to be rubbed. After having seen you go into tents you don't belong night after night, I decided to approach you about a nasty fantasy I had, and now I am seeing it happen before my eyes.
>>
>>6921641
>Tharja squirms and struggles to breathe at first, but soon her arms climb up to my shoulders and support her body as it weakly leans against me, funneling all of it's energy into her mouth. With you watching us now, I turn her around so her back is to you. You can see her ass popping out of the back of her stockings. A faint hint of pink shows through on the bottom, but as I slap her backside and she gives a squeak much higher than the typical drone of her voice, you see her tight little puckered hole show as her curvy butt bounces.

(What was this fantasy you had in mind anon? I'm certainly going to fuck her, but I need to know HOW she needs to be fucked.)
>>
File: GetImage.jpg (628KB, 2064x2920px) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.jpg
628KB, 2064x2920px
>>6921764
>He gulps as the bull he invited doesn't hesitate to make Tharja understand that he is in charge, even though she is in our tent. She looks at me over her shoulder, biting her lower lip and wrinkling her nose at the bulge between my legs.

(I would have broached the subject with you in a very roundabout way as it is a very embarrassing topic, but after a lot of hinting you would've guessed that I wanted you to impregnate my waifu...)
>>
>>6921857
(Aw I'm sorry, I just wanted to know so I could plan around it if it wasn't something I'd usually do. But creampies are standard so no worries. <3 I can still play it out as if I don't know, the roundabout way of asking is very fun now that I think of it!)

>When Tharja turns her head I don't hesitate to attack her neck, teasing the sensitive flesh while I continue to feel her up below. I grab one of her hands and guide it down between our bodies, until her fingers reach the thin fabric that separates our man- and womanhood from each other. She knows what to do without being told, and struggles to undo the fly before sighing and kneeling down to get a full view of what she's doing.
>>
File: 1480280385246.jpg (111KB, 653x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480280385246.jpg
111KB, 653x900px
>>6914156
>>6914642

I guess you guys are right. She's into furry/bestiality fantasies/porn, I even spent more than I'd like to admit on a horse dildo for her, so I know she wouldn't be too judgemental of my fantasies just like I'm not with hers. But if she told me she wanted to fuck a dog for real I'd start questioning some shit, and it only makes sense that she'd raise the same kind of questions about me. I will definitely tell her about the fantasy though, but you're right about trying it IRL being a bad idea.

Which brings me to another question, is there any edible fake cum with realistic taste and consistency? I'll see what I find through google-fu but if any personal experience on making it would be awesome.
>>
>>6921949
(It's ok actually, I only meant that it was what would've happened when my character approached yours with the request. Sorry I said it in a weird way, but yes, I think that's a great idea.)

>I can still see Tharja's profile as she gasps at your kiss, her voice taking on an unfamiliar quality, like she both likes and hates what your touch is doing to her. She doesn't usually need to open my fly for me and is out of practice, but the fumbling only seems to stimulate you more.
>>
>>6922107
>Maybe it was just because of her high heels, but as Tharja succeeded in undoing my fly her ass shook back and forth a few times like a dog in heat. She immediately dragged my pants down to my knees and shoved the cock in front of her face past her lips and into her mouth. I rested a hand on her metal headdress and tousled her hair while she dutifully stroked, sucked, and teased the piece of fuckmeat that would soon be entering her in other areas. You can see her hips continue to bounce in front of you as the stockings you loved so much were further stretched beyond repair.
>>
>>6922216
Th-Tharja....
>I moan my waifu's name as I lean off to the side, gulping again when I see the big throbbing cock being worshipped in her hands, her mouth. She licks the veins on it like a puppy, wraps her lips around the head and sucks loudly on it, jerking the shaft with both hands the way she couldn't with my much smaller cock.
I-I'm sorry....
>I pull out my own cock and start to jerk it while watching Tharja suck your big hard cock.
>>
>>6922333
>Tharja catches sight of you out of the corner of her eye while she's nuzzling my saliva-coated cock against her face. She pouts, and calls out. "Hey," she says to you. She looks up at me, and met with a nod, turns back to you. She gives you a beckoning motion with her finger, which turns into her worming the welcoming digit under a tear in her stocking. She smiles and smacks her ass. "Come on, I know you still like my clothes. This suit's already trash. Go wild." With that said, I scoop her up and lower myself down on the floor, cradling her body on top of me while I line my cock up with the entrance to her dripping, half-exposed pussy.
>>
>>6922519
>I make a sound much like a pig's snorting, scrambling to my feet and grunting like a wounded hog as I try to find room on my waifu's body to hump against. "Wait," she suddenly holds up a hand at me, sensuously gyrating her hips and completing her squat, sinking your cock between her hot, dripping pussy lips.
Th-Tharja....you......oh...f-fuck.....
>I moan incoherently as the reality of my waifu's infidelity sinks in. She has another man's cock inside of her and neither of them are using protection, just like he wanted. He inches forward gingerly and whimpers as his cock touches Tharja's ruined stocking.
>>
>>6922660
>"Mmah!" Tharja cries out as she drops her hips down on me, forcing me to enter her before her man even got the chance to grind against her body. Despite being the initiator, her motions soon stall out, leaving her ass idly quivering halfway down the length of my shaft. With my arms wrapped around Tharja's back, I give my hips a buck and force a loud squeal out of her as she bounces up into the air about an inch and fully captures my cock in her pussy. The ricochet sends her ass slamming against your dick, and the rhythm her and I create, though a little unsteady and very rough, makes it possible for you to simply leave your cock and place and let my thrusts force her to body to tease and press against your dick.
>>
>>6922812
>As your cock begins to stretch her, the reservedness on Tharja's features are soon replaced by lust, her eyes rolling back and her jaw hanging slack, her mouth lolling at one corner as her body shudders with pleasure. "S-So....much bigger...." she rasps, needing to say no more to humiliate me in front of her bull.
D-does he feel big inside you, Tharja?
>I ask, leaving streaks of precum against her ass. She doesn't say anything but instead engages you in a kiss.
>>
>>6922922
>You hear Tharja's metal headdress thump as it gets knocked off her crown from the force of the spearing her pussy is getting. Though muffled, the telltale tone of her climax moans can be heard escaping from the gaps in our mouths. She doesn't get a single moment of rest, my pace only speeding up through her orgasms. One strong shudder knocks her face away from mine, leaving her mouth free to ring out vibrating pants and moans as her entire body bears the brunt of the fucking. The slaps of skin against skin are louder than a spanking.
>>
>>6923047
>My waifu is becoming more and more disheveled as she rides you through one orgasm to another, clearly enjoying being properly fucked for the first time, instead of having to pretend with her husband's small cock. I can see the glint in her eyes as she looks back at me. I look down and moan as I see how full your balls are, covered in Tharja's juices and looking heavy and swollen.
Oh...oh f-fuck....Tharja's cumming on another man's cock...
>I moan, half humping and half rubbing myself desperately, flinging precum everywhere.
>>
>>6923156
>"Baby... I'm... sorry for being... a bad wife and, FUCK, taking his cock like this..." Tharja stutters out. "But... it'sh shooooOOo good... I love it..."
That's just because... you never knew what it was like to get treated like a real woman.
>"Aaaghh... Please... Can we do it agaaain? Once... isn't enough..."
Of course, Tharja. I'll be fucking you again and again.
>She moans and shakes her hips as she climaxes once more. "And... and... inside, do it. Pleashe... Cum..." Even my eyes widen at that request.
>>
>>6923298
>I squirm in jealousy as you engage Tharja in a lewd verbal exchange, teasing each other as if I wasn't there and making me feel even more diminished.
C-cum inside her, please.....
>I lend my trembling voice to her plea, looking down between your legs and hoping to see some visible sign that you're pumping your seed inside Tharja. I suddenly grunt and paint the side of Tharja's ass and shredded body stocking with my cuckold cum, unable to hold back from hearing my waifu beg another man to cum inside her.
>>
>>6923417
You heard him, Tharja. You're getting your pussy filled with cum today, not just because I want it, but because your husband wanted it too. It's unanimous. You're going to bear my child.
>I laugh, and Tharja exhaustedly follows along like a giddy schoolgirl past her bedtime. I give her ass another slap and streaks of your cum fly away. Her movement stops. Her legs tense and her hips clamp down in a rigid hold on top of me. "Oooooh... Oooooh..." Tharja cries over and over in a whine. You see what's got her excited; my cock writhes and pulses underneath her humongous ass. My fingers grip her cheeks and draw them back. Globs of white escape from between her folds and my cock.
>>
File: 020.jpg (91KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
91KB, 1280x960px
>>6923594
>My head is starting to clear from having just came, and the shame held back by my lust comes surging forth. I clench my teeth and look again at all the excess cum pouring out of my waifu Tharja's pussy, having achieved the ultimate objective of putting a cuckold baby inside her. Knowing she is going to be pregnant by another man makes my spent cock twitch again, and Tharja is no help as she leans forward and coos in your ear. "I'm all yours now," she whispers.

(Sorry, have to go for now but I would love to pick it up again some other time)
>>
>>6923762
(Definitely. If I'm here, and you just mention something about the stockings, I'll know it's you. Can't wait to see preggo Tharja. And if it doesn't work, you know what they say, try and try again...

Lots of fun, see you later.)
>>
File: a3bad42c929748f4b1da7e670e686c96.jpg (416KB, 675x1035px) Image search: [Google]
a3bad42c929748f4b1da7e670e686c96.jpg
416KB, 675x1035px
There's a Tharja cuck huh...I've got my eye on you~
>>
where the cucks be at
>>
File: 1476048455145.png (1MB, 1000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1476048455145.png
1MB, 1000x1335px
>>6925879
I'm not a cuck. lillie would never cheat on me, thank you very much.
>>
>>6925938
She would never TELL you she cheated on you.
>>
File: 1456591308424.jpg (417KB, 1196x1735px) Image search: [Google]
1456591308424.jpg
417KB, 1196x1735px
>>6926222
excuse me, she would NEVER cheat on me. don't accuse my waifu of such horrible things.
>>
>>6926232
She'd never want to break your heart, but just like any young woman she has needs some boys can't fulfill.
>>
>>6921954
Why don't you just cum in her and pretend it is someone else's. Save up and give her a big shot.

There's the cumlube you see in the bad dragon cum toys, but I doubt it has the right taste + texture at all.
>>
File: 1454272848788.jpg (1MB, 1053x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1454272848788.jpg
1MB, 1053x1449px
>>6926293
I fulfill all her needs! you shut up, anon!
>>
File: 1454911078775.png (641KB, 811x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1454911078775.png
641KB, 811x1008px
>>6926293
also I'm not a boy. I'm a man. lillie says I'm a great man!
>>
>>6926318
>>6926439
She just says what you wanna hear anon, but really what she needs is a little more than what you can give.
>>
File: 1475932006545.jpg (581KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1475932006545.jpg
581KB, 2480x3507px
>>6926496
I-I don't know what you're even talking about. lillie is faithful! she wouldn't cheat on me, that's a fact!
>>
>>6926528
Is that what she's told you? That she's never laid eyes elsewhere, that she's never laid HANDS elsewhere? Or maybe you've been too afraid to ask her?
>>
File: 1452990602817.jpg (273KB, 1157x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1452990602817.jpg
273KB, 1157x1554px
>>6926640
I'm not afraid to ask her! but there's no need to ask her! she already said she'd never cheat on me!
>>
>>6926655
If you trust her so much then what do you have to be afraid, She still loves you doesn't she? You wouldn't hate her just because she's a little bit of a free spirit would you?
>>
File: 1462848691038.png (1MB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1462848691038.png
1MB, 1500x2500px
>>6926767
o-of course I wouldn't hate her...but she'd never do that to me, she knows it would break my heart! you don't know what you're talking about, anon.
>>
>>6915843
>No one will ever strangle you like this

Why live?
>>
NTR is only good when the guy getting cucked is turned into a cockslut as well.
>>
>>6926801
I guess that's why she hasn't told you yet huh..she didn't want to break your heart. But I'm sure she'll be happy to hear you wont hate her.
>>
File: 1479289526943.jpg (98KB, 548x671px) Image search: [Google]
1479289526943.jpg
98KB, 548x671px
>>6926887
w-wait...what the hell are you talking about? what hasn't she told me?
>>
>>6926838
>>6926838
>>6926838
this
>>
>>6927001
About 'us' anon, me and her...maybe it's better if you hear it from her but she's told me she's been meaning to tell you.
>>
File: 1470923161304.png (150KB, 340x509px) Image search: [Google]
1470923161304.png
150KB, 340x509px
>>6927056
y-you're just trying to scare me or something. you're a total stranger, I don't have to listen to you bullshit about my precious lillie!
>>
File: Shinobu.png (693KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu.png
693KB, 1050x1050px
>>6926838
aren't you just a fag at that point?
>>
>>6927107
Faggotry is a man's business.
>>
>>6927078
A total stranger to you perhaps, but she's gotten to know me very well. She's done things for me you wouldn't believe, a completely different side to her...maybe she'd let you see it too if you're such a great 'man'.
>>
File: 1481376396078.png (817KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
1481376396078.png
817KB, 1000x749px
>>6927185
w-what the fuck...what kind of things, huh? you're lying, I know you are. my lillie is sweet and innocent. we haven't even had sex yet! she said it would be sweet to wait until we got married!
>>
>>6927205
'What kinds of things' you say? Well how much she loves cock for one, she's no virgin that's for sure. Your little Lillie isn't so pure, not with how she rides dick like her life depended on it, you can consider it 'practice' for your wedding night though if it makes you feel any better.
>>
>>6926294
Because after I cum my sex drive is practically nonexistent. We'd need to wait till I get horny again and that'd just kill the mood.
>>
File: 1474477036714.jpg (128KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1474477036714.jpg
128KB, 723x1023px
>>6927342
y-you're lying! my lillie would never have sex with another man...she's pure and sweet and promised she's all mine! stop lying about my waifu!
>>
>>6927125
a bull has to be manly, when was the last time that you looked at a gay guy and thought he was manly.

i doubt a guy like you could get my waifu wet
>>
>>6927371
Quite often actually. Head over to /hm/ if you don't believe me.
>>
>>6927351
She isn't pure and sweet in bed, let alone when she's got a mouthful of cock down her throat. She's not some common dollar whore though, she wouldn't let just any man fuck her, you can forgive a special girl like her right?
>>
File: f63895d88142d751f6dc837205fe1933.jpg (416KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f63895d88142d751f6dc837205fe1933.jpg
416KB, 715x1000px
>>6927382
no way in hell that i'm looking at any gay shit, i only want to see a man plunge his big thick manly cock inside my waifu.

it's not like i'd like him to tease me with it
>>
>>6927422
No waving that big thing in front of your face, no asking if you want a taste before your waifu gets it? Aww. It could be so much fun.
>>
File: shinobu.jpg (647KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shinobu.jpg
647KB, 676x1000px
>>6927437
how about i meet you half way, i'll prep my waifu for you and clean up after.

but definitely nothing more after that! I-is that okay?
>>
>>6927473
That's a step in the right direction, but you'll have to do better than that. Start by smelling it. Through my boxers or without, either way you like it. Do that and then we can negotiate about what happens next.
>>
File: 1471101408028.jpg (23KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1471101408028.jpg
23KB, 500x465px
>>6909071
Source on that please, sir
>>
File: cautious.jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cautious.jpg
35KB, 800x450px
>>6927491
just who do you think you're fooling, but if it'll get us started then i guess. but there's no negotiating what happens next, my waifu gets fucked end of story.

>Anon's waifu sitting nude on the bed with her legs crossed patiently, anon is a bit nervous as he walks over to the bull and kneels in front of him. removing the bull's pants so now only his boxers separate anon's face from the bull's cock. he presses his face against it, it's surprising softness is pleasant he grips onto the bull's stable thighs and takes in the scent. awkwardly blushing discomfort starts to take over, the aroma isn't in any way unpleasant but hearing his waifu snicker behind him fills him with embarrassment. as the bull's cock begins to grow it becomes stifled by his boxers, so the cuck pulls them down. the cuck admires the fully erect penis, achieving an erection of his own

"T-there, now are you ready?"
>>
File: 1451493353941.png (407KB, 700x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1451493353941.png
407KB, 700x1101px
>>6927417
y-you're a liar, anon. I don't believe my darling lillie would ever do such a thing with you. where is she...w-when she gets home I'll talk to her and that'll be the end of it! that'll prove that you're just a liar trying to stir up trouble between us!
>>
>>6927577
Almost. I'll fuck her, but are you sure my cock is good enough for her?
>The bull walks over to the bed and sits down beside your waifu. He leans backwards on the bed and spreads his legs wide open. His half-erect cock flops down against his stomach.
You need to inspect it to make sure. Is it big enough for her. Is it hard enough for her? Just looking at it won't be enough.
>He grabs his cock in his handly and jerks it gently, running the skin over the glans and slowly peels it back again.
>>
>>6927590
We'll just have to let her show you the hard way then, just go crying when it's not what you want to hear. After all you'll probably be hearing A LOT tonight if you're so eager to hear how much she loves dick. Poor Lillie realy wanted to tel you sooner anon, but she'll be back any second right?

( I gotta sleep for now buddy, see yah )
>>
File: 1464345167759.png (448KB, 1000x863px) Image search: [Google]
1464345167759.png
448KB, 1000x863px
>>6927687
I won't fall for your lies! when lillie gets home she'll explain everything and then you'll have to leave!

(see you tomorrow I hope!)
>>
File: lewd shino.png (2MB, 1200x1695px) Image search: [Google]
lewd shino.png
2MB, 1200x1695px
>>6927629
Alright fine!
>Anon walks over toward the bed, his waifu is fully immersed as she signals him to remove his pants. The cuck hesitates but does so shortly after, he goes over towards the opposite side of his waifu. The bull removes the cuck's shirt and after the cuck lays down he presses the cuck's head against his chest facing his waifu. she giggles and the cuck starts to stroke the bull's shaft, rubbing the head of the cock with his thumb. as it slowly grows precum drips out unto the cuck's thumb making the movement slick. the bull signals him to stop and shifts the cuck's waifu on top, the cuck growing nervous sucks his thumb. although covered in precum the cuck didn't seem to mind and kept sucking away
>>
cuckbump
>>
File: fug.jpg (165KB, 937x1331px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
165KB, 937x1331px
hail satan
>>
>>6926827
Don't worry, if you're a good cuck you can get choked out after I'm done with your waifu.
>>
>>6929975
But I dont have a waifu.
>>
>>6930005
Then just become my waifu. You can even get cucked when I fuck other girls.
>>
>>6930055
Don't tease me like that anon, its not nice.
>>
>>6930094
I'm not teasing. I'd be fine with wrapping my hands around your little neck and fucking you into a coma. And you even get to play with the other girls that come to me. Just say yes and we'll make that dream a reality.
>>
>>6930127
Ok, sure. What do I have to lose? Yes.
>>
>>6930163
Sorry for the wait.

Feel free to get dressed in something cute. Or undressed, if that suits you better. It's going to get dirty and torn off eventually.
>>
cucks, shake my damnn head
>>
>>6932368
but anon, you're a cuck too
>>
>>6930820
wish this cuck had stayed and went through with it, always wanted to see the cuck ruined.
>>
>>6932535
It's a cucky cuck world
>>
Lillie anon around?
>>
File: 1452413506767.png (1MB, 1233x1929px) Image search: [Google]
1452413506767.png
1MB, 1233x1929px
>>6932817
yes, I am! where did you get that picture of my girlfriend? why is she showing her panties?
>>
>>6933194
Because she's a naugthy little minx that just can't help herself when she sees a fat cock.
>>
File: 1470421505949.png (679KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1470421505949.png
679KB, 1000x707px
>>6933575
don't say things like that! lillie isn't that kind of girl!
>>
>>6933597
She tried something new last night...let's just say, I think she liked it.
>>
>>6933786
w-what?! t-that picture has to be a fake, there's no way my lillie would cheat on me!
>>
File: ef70f055752f3fb85efd1e8c0e208567.jpg (604KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
ef70f055752f3fb85efd1e8c0e208567.jpg
604KB, 1240x1754px
>>6933803
It's real, Lillie's never shown you this side of her has she anon?
>>
File: 1462083917365.jpg (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1462083917365.jpg
1MB, 2480x3507px
>>6934302
she hasn't shown me this side because it's a lie!
>>
File: ea40c2c75680abed76a11b6e11664d14.jpg (164KB, 1512x1260px) Image search: [Google]
ea40c2c75680abed76a11b6e11664d14.jpg
164KB, 1512x1260px
>>6934395
Yeah of course she hasn't shown you how much she loves dick, with that little thing between your legs Lillie's been looking elsewhere.
>>
File: 1894092 - Boris Lillie Porkyman.png (749KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1894092 - Boris Lillie Porkyman.png
749KB, 1200x1600px
>>6934395
It's not a lie, cuck. I took this photo of her & I just a few days ago.
>>
File: true love.png (48KB, 1925x1181px) Image search: [Google]
true love.png
48KB, 1925x1181px
>>
>>6935728
Nice
>>
Just cuck my shit up
>>
There were some cuck captions way back in another thread, about licking up cum before it spills out of her(waifu). Anyone have them? It was so fucking hot.
>>
>>6937163
So why not post her so we can all take a turn?
>>
File: slapped.png (300KB, 768x377px) Image search: [Google]
slapped.png
300KB, 768x377px
>>6917610
I might have to rethink adding you to our raids if you get that hot and bothered just hearing about what people are going to do to Asuna. The guys and I josh around like sailors when we group up, even if Asuna is in the party. We'll talk about other players we've cucked and their filthy, cum-guzzling maidens, or how pent-up we might be from saving our loads for the day's occasion. Anything to make that red-headed slut soak her panties (if she's wearing any) in anticipation. Sometimes what we do is make her guess how we're going to use her. At first she pretends she doesn't know what we're talking about, saying things like "Take point," or "Keep aggro down to a minimum." Every time she bores us with a lame response like that, I give her a firm slap on the ass. She'll yelp, jump, and scold us, but it doesn't take long until shes' literally sticking out her ass for a hard spanking. It's pretty great hearing her come up with inane bullshit just so she can get her ass tanned raw. "D-did you want me to forage? NNNGGH! Y-you don't mean to make me t-tank, do you? MMMMPH! I-I'm sorry, please stop beating my fat slutty ass, just give me one more chance!" From there she either keeps it up until she's gushing between the thighs, sprawled out on the floor with her face down and ass up, or she finally tells us what we want to hear: "Are you g-guys going to make me have sex with y-you?" which eventually becomes "Don't tell me you're going to rape my asshole while another one of you manly brutes pounds my pussy into a gaping mess! Then I REALLY won't be able to feel my hubby's puny cock." Outright asking wouldn't be any fun, so it's a pretty good indicator of what she's missing out on. Some days she really needs her womb flooded with a massive load, spunk gushing back out and clinging to her thighs. It's days like those that she simply wants to feel like a woman, held in the arms of a strong man that can keep her safe and fuck her stupid.
>>
File: 193c58b3d79006c4c52facf5ef3ea2f0.jpg (741KB, 1625x987px) Image search: [Google]
193c58b3d79006c4c52facf5ef3ea2f0.jpg
741KB, 1625x987px
>>6917610
>>6940110
It's funny that you mention Lisbeth since me and Asuna have actually visited her shop in the past. Not only does she know how big of a push-over cuck you are, but she's also had the pleasure of meeting a few of the guys fucking your wife. Asuna was still dripping from the last fuck-session we had together, speech slurred, body shaking, and walking with the sort of gait that makes you wonder just how big of a cock she must have been fucked by. Lisbeth hardly knew what to say, and just stood their wide-eyed while taking the gear. She had this dizzy look on her face once she got done in the back shop though, flustered and a little light-headed. It took her longer than usual too, so I can only imagine she must have been fingering her cunt while imagining all the nasty stuff we had to do to get that armor so messed up. Even her lips were oddly glossy, so she must have had a few samples too. You probably wouldn't get it being such a beta cuck and all, but it's real satisfying to show Asuna off like a meager fucktoy and watch the other women get turned on. It's almost too easy, but thank you for reminding me about that player in particular. It's been awhile since I dropped by, and I'm sure she hasn't forgotten the impression I made. I had no idea the two of you went so far back though, so I'll be sure to treat her nicely. If all she gets is cucks like you all day, then she must be dying for a bull to give her some attention. Not someone that'll jack off in the shop, but fuck her over the counter while the rest of the customers are forced to watch. Someone that'll demand she gets on her knees, bury her face in their balls, and apologize for offering such ludicrous prices.
>>
File: lis.png (225KB, 432x452px) Image search: [Google]
lis.png
225KB, 432x452px
>>6917610
>>6940127
And I'll see if I can do something about her attitude, maybe get her to let you jack off in the back for a hefty fee. It's the least I could do after you missed out on such an amazing opportunity, especially since no girl's ever going to see you as anything but a lowly cuck. I might even convince her to publicly degrade you like a piece of trash. In fact, one of these days I should really get both girls together. I'm sure they'd have tons to talk about when they're not dragging their lips up and down my shaft.

It's funny that you spend so much time fantasizing about what's happening to your wife instead of acting it out yourself, but I guess it can't be helped when you're so pathetically inadequate. I get why, but it's still so hilariously sad. Sometimes Asuna really is just trading items, and all you can think about is how she's taking cock. We've almost made enough to start working on the chapel, but you should be able to catch one of her last shows. I'm sure the manager will appreciate having someone to clean up the stage after it's doused in juices, and sometimes Asuna just can't handle all those rowdy bulls on her own. I'm thinking about having her subclass into Bull Rider, which will allow her to handle fatter cocks easier no matter the hole, carry more jizz in her womb, and get bonus experience from every load taken. I've been grinding those sucubus mobs lately and my rep with them is almost high enough that they'll give me their blessing. Once I get that Incubus-Endowment perk, Asuna's going to -need- to increase her size limit. Too bad the sucubus judge you based on your cuck/bull status, or you might have been able to gain a few extra inches too. As it is, they'd probably just lock you in chasity and grind their cum-leaking cunts all over your face.

Be sure to let me know what you think of our performance with Asuna too. If there's anything in particular you want to see, just let Asuna know beforehand.
>>
File: 180c941c8ccb98b0408be6fa78602d88.jpg (502KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
180c941c8ccb98b0408be6fa78602d88.jpg
502KB, 1000x1480px
There was a Tharja cuck here yesterday, I didn't play with you but I want a piece of that gothic ass.
>>
Where the cucks at? where the bulls at?
>>
File: NTR_015.jpg (303KB, 1280x1002px) Image search: [Google]
NTR_015.jpg
303KB, 1280x1002px
>>
>>6927346
Have you tried ruined orgasms? You might be able to cum without killing your sex drive.
>>
>>6942958
>>
File: Gertrud.png (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Gertrud.png
1MB, 1240x1754px
btw i must say it was great seeing gertrud coming out the closet as a BBC slut a while back. good stuff
>>
File: 1379442124813.png (294KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1379442124813.png
294KB, 550x700px
>>6945229
Great for you maybe
>>
File: 1482057386125.png (460KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1482057386125.png
460KB, 640x1136px
What's a cuck?
>>
>>6947824
who's asking, the cuck or Ritsu?
>>
File: 1482074459363.gif (2MB, 320x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482074459363.gif
2MB, 320x412px
>>6947882
I guess? I don't know what a cuck is but Ritsu is my closest friend.
>>
File: 1482074619828.jpg (91KB, 575x731px) Image search: [Google]
1482074619828.jpg
91KB, 575x731px
>>6947882
>>6947921
>misread that as "who's this? the cuck of ritsu"
Oops.
>>
>>6947949
maybe she would know a bit more about it...

but tell me little anon, how close you are you two?
do you have a crush on the cute girl?
>>
>>6914156
If you have a healthy and communicative relationship it can work out just fine. I walked in on a conversation once and apparently my aunt and uncle (great people, salt of the Earth) are into cuckolding and swinging and they're the happiest married couple I know.
>>
I always wanted my waifu to be stolen away by another girl
I don't even want it to be forceful. I just want to be made irrelevant through the power of pure love
>>
>>6947921
Good thing you're not her boyfriend or anything. That cutie needs a real man to satisfy her.
>>
>>6948153
when people got older kinky stuff is less dangerous for the relationship and becomes a kind of special bond between them, but if you and your partner are young, things tend to go just the wrong way
>>
>>6940127
>>6917610
Oh thanks alot anon, I don't care about your gf asuna. But now because of you its sounds like he's sleeping with my Lisbeth!
>>
>>6948191
Is it still pure with futa?
>>
>>6949467
Less pure, but still hot
>>
File: 9544e6854b859ad9d0e0b114fba454ec.png (548KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9544e6854b859ad9d0e0b114fba454ec.png
548KB, 720x1200px
>>6950169
The sweet, nurturing, cute personality of a woman, but with the massive cock and stamina of a man. Her cuck lacks both of these. Even lesbians still use dildos and their hands to simulate the same motions a cock would do. There's no difference, she's a better man and a better woman than the cuck could ever be.
>>
>>6950274
But I still love Skyla so much.. There must be something I can do to win her back, right?
>>
File: d9c91e5a370ae1eda017c055f578b50c.jpg (293KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
d9c91e5a370ae1eda017c055f578b50c.jpg
293KB, 827x1169px
>>6950407
Not really. I don't think Skyla can take you seriously while she's got a thick girlcock buried to the hilt inside her and stirring her pussy up like it's her first time. You could try and keep the vixen away, but at that point you're just keeping her prisoner. And every time you leave her alone you know she's going to be thinking about that cock and planning to get it again.
>>
>>6950529
It's.. I see them kissing sometimes. They look so happy together.. Am I just standing in their way?
And I can't believe they'd do things like that behind my back..
>>
>>6950670
Behind your back? Are you sure that's not just a coincidence? Would Skyla really turn her fembull away just because her "man" is at home?

I mean, it could be possible. And if it is, you have to really consider if you want to give her the space she needs, or try and work out some arrangement.
>>
>>6950779
I suppose I could give her some space for her lover. I mean, I love Skyla. I'm sure she'll notice and understand sometime.
Besides, I just want her to be happy..
>>
>>6927371
>gay guys can't be manly
kek
>>
File: 985b46bd8d0fce83a58188f73d4d6055.jpg (559KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
985b46bd8d0fce83a58188f73d4d6055.jpg
559KB, 900x1200px
>>6950963
That's the spirit. Though I think she might be shy about having you hanging around at first, unless she's much more outgoing than the average girl, there are still plenty of ways you can help her blossoming relationship. For example, giving her a nice massage after her fembull was a little rough with her, buying her some sexy lingerie to show off, or just little things like making a nice mixed drink to bring them between fuck sessions.
>>
File: tumblr_nkjqwxq3Ui1uo6gnoo1_1280.png (354KB, 774x692px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkjqwxq3Ui1uo6gnoo1_1280.png
354KB, 774x692px
Connie and I are secretly dating, I'm only alittle bit older than her. But she's really mature so sometimes it feels like she's older. Like sometimes she wants to kiss and touch eachother but I don't know about that...
>>
>>6951427
It'll make her happy right? All I want is for my darling to be happy.. B-but if I do this she'll probably leave me..
..Alright, I'll do it. I'll make sure the bedroom looks lovely and romantic for their next session. That'll make her happy, right?
>>
>>6951673
No, I don't think she'll leave you. I think every woman needs a man in her life, not necessarily for sex, but to be a rock to lean on. Her new girlfriend is still a girl despite her monster cock and cum factories.

I'm sure Skyla will love it. Who knows, she may even ask you to stay and help.
>>
File: Denial_31.png (623KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
Denial_31.png
623KB, 850x607px
enjoy, you pathetic cucks~
>>
>>6953796
I'm a bull but I'd be hyped if you got a cuck to ask for commissions of his waifu like this.

Especially if he doesn't have much art of his waifu. You can literally look at his waifu in her full glory while he can't if the image is altered enough that it can't be reverse-searched.
>>
>>6954063
That is not my waifu, but my bull of sorts did post that image. He has been doing just that for me, covering up my girl and leaving some humiliating messages and captions instead. It's a pretty shameful thing to get aroused by. I think a lot of cucks would surprisingly find they're able to enjoy it too, if they give it a chance.
>>
File: 1482092849016.jpg (186KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
1482092849016.jpg
186KB, 500x719px
>>6948102
>>6948283
We're just friends... If I told you I had a crush on her, would you tell her?
>>
>>6954785
Tell her? Nah, I'd keep your little secret, anon~
>>
File: 1482187639782.jpg (58KB, 507x676px) Image search: [Google]
1482187639782.jpg
58KB, 507x676px
>>6954911
Thanks, anon. Wouldn't want her to know. Not yet. But I really do love her and wish that we'd be more than friends one of these days.
>>
>>6954785

Do you want me to? I'm sure she'd think you're fine, a nice sweet guy, maybe even the boy next door. Not sure she'd walk away from the hot dickings I'm giving her, but maybe she'd humor you, you know? Give you a nice sweet kiss on the cheek and maybe do lunch with you. I'm sure it would work out, you know?

I mean, that's what you're after, right?
>>
File: 1482233886626.jpg (31KB, 538x401px) Image search: [Google]
1482233886626.jpg
31KB, 538x401px
>>6954966
Wait. Ritsu's a virgin, isn't she? She has to be. She has never had a boyfriend before. I want to be her first!
>>
>>6954966
(you're ruining it m8)
>>
>>6955035
She is indeed, but how about if you tell me about what you like about her?
>>
>>6955055

(sorry I'm kinda new to all of this)
>>
>>6955137
(I wasn't the cuck btw, but try something slower so you can build a stronger connection with him, making him trust you enough so you can be mean later)
>>
File: 1482238732887.jpg (192KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482238732887.jpg
192KB, 1366x768px
>>6955112
I love her personality! She's very fun and encouraging... I also love the way she plays drums, I wish I knew how to play an instrument so I could jam with her... A-and uh, obviously she's very pretty.
>>
>>6955137
(Not either of those two, but relax, try read the situation better. Not everybody likes to jump into things so quick, and it seems to me Ritsu's "friend" is going to take a little more opening up before he can know what Ritsu really wants in a man.)

(but that's just my two cents, I could be dead wrong, and whatever happens, everybody should try and enjoy it. That's what we're here for!)
>>
>>6955169

(that's cool, I'll sit this one out and observe)
>>
>>6955194
Oh she is very, VERY pretty! She sounds delightful anon, I'm sure lots of boys her age and older, would love to be her friend. More than friends even. Just like you!
>>
>>6955207
(you should try to do it though, that way you can learn better and have fun too. Just try to know them better and ask about their things)
>>
>>6955282

(nah, I'm actually drinking right now so I'm probably not gonna continue to do quality posts. I'll pop in at a later opportunity)
>>
>>6955194
Oh yeah, she plays drums, doesn't she? She heard I play guitar so she invited me over to jam later. I'm pretty busy these days so I was gonna turn her down, but she was blushing like crazy when she asked me. Weird, huh? I guess she's embarrassed since we're gonna be alone in the house together. This should be fun.
>>
File: 1482266115826.png (164KB, 405x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482266115826.png
164KB, 405x375px
>>6955272
I know, right? Who wouldn't want to have Ritsu as his girlfriend? You know, I think I've got a fairly good chance of her accepting my interest towards her, as long as I don't screw up while asking her about stuff. Hey, I don't know if it's a lot to ask, but do you think you could give me some dating tips or whatever? I wouldn't want it to get awkward.
>>6955347
I bet she's just thrilled about getting someone new to jam with. Don't get your hopes up, I'm almost certain about Ritsu liking me the most.
>>
>>6955419
Well, maybe you want to hear how it went. After we jammed a bit, Ritsu and I were talking about our favorite bands and she took her hairband off, I guess to cut loose a little more. And well... I told her she looked cute with her hair down.

Usually she's all energetic, but after that Ritsu started acting all weird. She refused to look me in the face and she was all red whenever I'd bring it up.

Eventually I just reached my hand out toward her face to make her look at me. And then... Well, you don't need to know all the details, right? In any case, I'm pretty sure she likes me... I guess I could tell you what happened next, but why would you want to know that?
>>
File: 1482293597123.gif (897KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482293597123.gif
897KB, 480x270px
>>6955625
...What happened between you two? You should tell me, I don't want to try anything with her if she's taken already.
>>
File: aef061e3aa809110d5a5800bd6ce3835.jpg (382KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aef061e3aa809110d5a5800bd6ce3835.jpg
382KB, 705x1000px
Well, she looked into my eyes for a while. Then slowly she started to move towards me. So I pulled her toward me suddenly and kissed her.

Her lips were soft, like they'd never been kissed before. My lips were pressed up against hers though, and I could smell her perfume, she must've put it on just for me. She was trembling a bit as I held her, and we kissed a few more times, I even felt her tongue brush up against mine as she pushed it past my lips. We shared a deep french kiss as my hands stroked through her hair.

I was surprised that she'd jump right to french kissing, but she blushed and told me it was her first kiss, so she wasn't really sure what to do... I told her to just leave it all to me. I'm older and more experienced than her, so I know better.

We kissed more deeply, our bodies pressed up against one another. I was surprised when she asked me "What's that?"... She felt my cock starting to get hard and poking up against her. Of course it was, every time I kissed her deeper I could feel her breasts pressing against me, and my hand grasped her tight ass.

Evidently she'd never felt, or seen, a man's dick before. And mine is pretty large, so it was hard to hide the bulge from her. I asked her if she wanted to feel one for the first time, and she sheepishly looked away, stuttering in a cute way while her face turned beet red.

Being a younger girl with no experience, I could understand why she'd hesitate. Being the experienced man I decided to show her the way. I leaned in close to her and kissed her neck gently, whispering to her as I gently guided her soft hand towards the bulge in my pants. She didn't resist. I think she really wanted to try it, but she was too embarrassed to ask...

When her hand took my bulging cock out of my pants, she seemed almost captivated. I don't think she expected a cock to be so tantalizing. She'd never seen one, after all. She told me how... well, you can use your imagination for what happened from there, right?
>>
>>6955969
>>6955721
>>
File: 1482293999763.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482293999763.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>6955969
Oh... Damn it. I knew I never should've got my hopes up. Of course she's with someone else already. I feel dumb. And no, I don't want to imagine what happened between you two after that. It just makes me feel sick...
I think I'll cut all contacts with her. I love her, but I can't stand knowing that she loves someone else.
>>
>>6956168
calm down anon, im sure she somehow has a special place in her heart for you...
maybe she still has romantic feelings for you

if that's the case, would you forgive her?
>>
File: 1482359654793.jpg (90KB, 584x658px) Image search: [Google]
1482359654793.jpg
90KB, 584x658px
>>6956317
She never did anything wrong, I was just stupid for thinking that I had any chances with her! I want to get my mind off her for good, either by removing her from my life or by jumping off a cliff. I suppose I could try once, but what's the point? She'd just laugh at me and make me even more upset...
>>
File: a.png (150KB, 455x588px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
150KB, 455x588px
>>6956168
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, if you can't imagine what happened, I might as well tell you, right? Anyway, she told me how thick it was. But she was surprised when I told her it could get even bigger. In a shaky voice, she asked me "How?" With my left hand holding her by the waist, I ran my right hand over her breast, and told her that I wanted to see more of her, too.

She hesitated at first, but when I leaned in close and told her I'd get even harder if she took her top off for me, she complied. She pulled her shirt over her head to reveal her smooth skin, and a yellow bra cupping her perky little breasts.

Immediately I attacked her with kisses. I kissed her from her neck, down to her chest, and even felt her nipples poking out beneath the cups of her bra as I kissed her. I kissed her down her stomach, and she started to squirm as I kissed her lower. She's pretty ticklish, did you know that? Especially around her groin area... I kissed her down near her lower torso, but just as I would've kissed near her pubic bone, I skipped over to kissing her inner thigh. She let out a moan of what almost seemed like disappointment.

Her soft hand, all the while, was feeling my cock slowly, stroking my shaft up and down, her hand slicked with my precum. I unclasped her bra, and she moaned cutely as my fingers brushed over her sensitive nipples. I think she's actually at that stage where her breasts are still growing, she's really sensitive there. Must be a late bloomer. She really loved it when I licked her nipples and sucked on them. I even got her to ask me not to stop. She's so cute, isn't she?

Of course, that was nothing compared to what if felt like when my hand brushed over her soaking wet panties. She must have been really excited, I could even feel her wetness on her inner thigh. Every time my finger brushed over her clit, her entire body tensed up, and her hand grabbed my cock even tighter, and her tongue played rougher with my own.
>>
yall r gay also rem is best girl
>>
>>6956168
>>6956460
We were feeling each other up so passionately that we started to sweat, and one by one pieces of clothing came off. Lost in our lust, our bodies intertwined. She unconsciously gyrated her hips up against my fingers, seeking pleasure she'd never known before. My cock swelled in her hands as she pumped it faster. I heard her moan in a way she never had before as I kissed her neck and left hickies on her smooth skin.

I was surprised when she wrapped her legs around me, straddling me. Her lust, contained for so many years, still wasn't satisfied. We continued kissing passionately while our genitals, just inches away from each other, swelled with desire. My cock ground up against her clitoris, and before I knew it, she was grinding against me with all her might. Our bodies were pumping back and forth, up against each other, both of our pleasures rising quickly. Her entire body flushed as she worked harder and harder, until she suddenly stopped and her body tensed in my arms. Her first orgasm with a man must've come as a shock. Does she even masturbate? Maybe it was her first orgasm ever. Nevertheless, as her body convulsed with waves of euphoria, I pushed her down onto the floor, and ground my cock against her a few more times, until my load shot all over her nude body and splattered her face, even landing in her open mouth.

After that, we heard the sound of a door opening. Her parents were home! Energetic as ever, she shoved me off her and told me I had to go. She grabbed a nearby towel and wiped herself off, hastily trying to pull her clothes back on. But once she did, she grabbed my hand, and pulled me in for one last kiss. I left in a hurry, and all she said was "text me".

Anyway, I guess the way we left it, she's still single, so maybe you have a chance. Who knows, maybe she even likes you? I mean, I doubt it, 'cause.. well y'know. But hey, she's even still a virgin, isn't that something? You should try talking to her.
>>
>>6956471
rem is just an excuse for her faggot cuck to rim bulls so no
>>
>>6956495
kek
>>
>>6956495
Cucks don't need an excuse. If their bull tells them to suck cock, balls, or rim, they do it.
>>
Best waifu ever, 9 tails, fox ears, and a personality of gold, Ahri sure is a keeper huh?
>>
>>6958807
Sure is. She's worth keeping through the good times and the bad, no matter how many little or big mistakes she makes on the side.
>>
>>6958990
Exactly, I mean shes the catch of a lifetime, friendly, cute, sexy, flirtacious, full of tease, shes perfect
>>
>>6959115
Perfect? Sure she's really something, but nobody is perfect. Ahri has her flaws and vices too, just like everyone does. You can overlook hers though, right?
>>
>>6959127
Of course I can, I can over look any flaw she has easily, like shes only human (kinda) you know?
>>
>>6959160
That's a very convenient view to have. Ahri is an agile little puppy, but from time to time she does stumble. She's very human in that matter. Sometimes she just can't help herself when she stumbles on to another cock, you know?
>>
>>6959194
W..what? what do you mean "stumbles" into another cock? and what the fuck is that picture?? is that evidence or something?
>>
>>6959227
What I mean is that she slips up from time to time. She doesn't mind at all if pictures are taken of her little mistakes. It's no big deal. Everyone involved considers them happy little accidents.
>>
>>6959248
H..happy little accidents? F..forcing her to suck cock isnt an accident! why do you have two pictures of my beautiful girlfriend sucking your cock!? this is a form of rape you know!?
>>
>>6959265
Forcing? No, you've got it all wrong, nobody is being forced into anything. Sure, she can be a bit eager and gropy with her hands, but I let her do what she wants. You have to understand that because of her sensitive nose, the smell makes it hard for her to control herself.
>>
>>6959287
She... she does it willingly? she sucks your cock on her own? Y..your lying, you have to be lying! She wouldnt cheat on me and suck yours! she says my 5 inch cock is way more than enough for her!
>>
File: d03bfffc1d62d7fd579c4f7ca8dc08f2.jpg (612KB, 1200x1678px) Image search: [Google]
d03bfffc1d62d7fd579c4f7ca8dc08f2.jpg
612KB, 1200x1678px
>>6959338
Small as you are, size isn't the thing that she's most concerned about. It's the smell that makes her decide on a mate. Doesn't she act like that when she smells you? One whiff of my scent and she'll come running with a smile on her face and tails wagging with excited lust.
>>
>>6958334
It's just not the same doing it to humiliate the cuck while the waifu still remains as the main goal, than just pretending you are interested in the waifu but you just want a boy ass to fuck

And for the cuck, sometimes they pretend having a waifu to only be fucked as sissies, forgetting completely about her

That's freaking gay and it isn't ntr

You can go and rp with some cute boy or trap in the rest of rp threads here in trash instead
>>
File: cuck.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
File: 1471421152094.jpg (235KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471421152094.jpg
235KB, 800x600px
>>6956369
>>6956460
>>6956473
that happens when you rush with the waifu like that
cucks get cold feet

remember that the cucks would accept almost anything if they know their waifus love them, even while they're getting impregnated with the seed of other man in a cynical way or cheating behind their backs

if you build a strong link with them, the jealousy can be even better and the experience hotter that way

after all, the cuck would do anything for keep those tiny bits of love his waifu has for him

stop with the retarded mindset of 'Im a bull so the cuck will do the hell I want while I fuck the waifu as I wish and how I want even if he doesn't like what I'm doing'
yeah it's hot, but remember that even as cucks, they post looking for a hot experience here and a release to their guilty fetishes and in the end, they're just anons waiting to have something they're into as well

even if cucks are really pathetic anons, they still have some needs too, mostly the love of their waifus most of the time

>inb4 cucks' feelings are irrelevant, Im a bull so I don't care
that's why some never come back, try to understand what others may would want and remember, everyone is looking for fun here, one way or another and, a good comunication can make things better for both sides

also, maybe Im wrong and Ritsu cuck will come back, but please people, consider these words for better future cuckolding experiences
>>
>>6961429
It was my first time posting, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>6961429
It doesn't help that a lot of cucks are incapable of speaking up for what they like, so the bull has to just wing it.
>>
>>6961512
This, I couldn't tell if he wanted to be humiliated or just see someone doing lewd things to his waifu or what. Cucks should speak up.
>>
>>6960303
I'm interested in fucking both. A cute girl, and a pathetic little boy whose sole option to be close to waifu is to dress up and get fucked just like her. If you don't like it, that's cool, you don't have to do it.
>>
>>6961582
It is very important. >>6921764 Was me. Even though the cuck wanted to be a little more vague and let things happen, I made sure I knew right off the bat what was expected, even if it might ruin some of the magic of doing it in the moment. Honestly, if you're a cuck and don't want to be asked directly what you're looking for, make it obvious, and even consider stopping the roleplay and asking for a rewind if something happens that you don't like. The community is pretty limited, and everyone here is happy to try and adapt or fix a mistake instead of just dropping everything and running.
>>
File: 23.png (581KB, 1200x1703px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
581KB, 1200x1703px
>>6961586
i agree
>>
>>6961586
Nothing beats being served by both cuck and waifu, instead of just the waifu.
>>
File: 1471541163178.jpg (397KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
1471541163178.jpg
397KB, 1200x859px
>>6961481
you did it great, but since she wasnt even his waifu, getting a way with her like that made him feel a bit out of everything I guess
You could try to help him to 'get the girl' in a friendly mean way, and then you can have fun with her but only after they have some strong feelings or something

also, practice makes the master so don't worry, Im sure things will work better next time
some cucks just get cold feet even if you are doing it just fine anyways

>>6961512
>>6961582
I know, some of them just want a quick release, some are just sissies wanting to be owned with their waifus, and some more are just way too submissive to even express what they like

but in some cases, a friendly approach can work better so the cuck can open himself easily trusting in the bull and that can even take some more talks

also teasing is a good way to know what the cucks are into

we used to have some questions for the cucks to know them better but dont know if that really helped, maybe it can be useful sometimes

>>6961636
This is the correct mindset for this threads since this fetish is very specific and you probably won't find other similar place with all this
>>
>>6961824
I think the fault may lay more with the cuck on Ritsu. Most cucks here at least have some attachment to their waifu already. On this site cuck gets thrown around like nothing, I remember some post that said "According to 4chan, whenever anyone in the world has sex, everyone else in the world just got cucked." You have to have some sort of preexisting relationship to get cucked, otherwise it's just an attractive girl having sex with someone other than you.

Second, and this may be just be, but stories that start out without sex aren't that exciting. "Your waifu is a slut!" "No she isn't!" is impossible for me to see as engaging for 50 posts. If I ever find myself caught in those, I say something like "Let's all get together and settle this," just to get the ball rolling into actual cuckoldry. I'm glad that the bull took it further with Ritsu, but more communication was required between cuck and bull.
>>
File: 1447421548475.jpg (81KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447421548475.jpg
81KB, 633x758px
>>6962066
>According to 4chan, whenever anyone in the world has sex, everyone else in the world just got cucked.
>tfw your dad cucked you with your mom before you were even born
>>
>>6962066
>You have to have some sort of preexisting relationship to get cucked, otherwise it's just an attractive girl having sex with someone other than you.
I agree, but even if you got a crush you can get cucked
and with Ritsu, the cuck said they had a close friendship as well so it could have worked

>stories that start out without sex aren't that exciting
Im glad youre speaking for yourlself since it's the contrary for me since some bulls just look really desperate to have someone who play along with them, implying immediately that the waifu is a whore and how many guys she has fucked
it can work sometimes but overdoing it let clear a great lack of creativity imo

sometimes even just teasing can be really hot
same with some dirty talks about cheating waifus and stuff like that

you can even see the captures of previous sessions and how some have several parts cause they had good communication before of just jumping (literally) into fucking the waifu without even asking a damn thing
>>
>>6962234
Now that I think of it, yeah, almost any attachment can be used to get cucked. But I think that the effort needed to get cucked might be inversely proportional to the strength of the attachment. When I've played with cucks who are really invested in describing their relationship, I can get them worked up easily with just simple flirting, which of course leads to sex. On the other hand, when someone just posts their waifu without explanation, I assume he's just asking for her to get plowed. Again, these are just my opinions and what has worked for me, but direct communication trumps all.

If I were to guess, I probably would've fucked up with Ritsu too. It's an odd scenario in this thread, and again, the best way would have been to just ask what they wanted if you didn't know. Though since it seems both cuck and bull were first-timers, not much could be done there. Hopefully they don't give up and come back.
>>
File: 1905119 - Asuna_Yuuki.jpg (123KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1905119 - Asuna_Yuuki.jpg
123KB, 640x800px
>>6940110
>Every time she bores us with a lame response like that
It-it's actually a relief knowing that my Asuna can still revert to a close facsimile of her former self when you guys let her be, even if it's just sort of there to serve as a baseline to juxtapose with her evolving perversions. I mean, lifelike as the game environment feels, it is still only a VR world after all, even if my waifu did insist from the very beginning that we scan our actual appearances into the game to be our avatars. So yes, that red haired girl you've been fucking? That's not a girl or a trap who spent hours tweaking those sliders to perfection. That's Asuna as she appears in real life, the same girl whose jacked-in body you are making spasm in the real world, sometimes before my eyes when I visit her while she's logged in, soaking the towel she astutely thought to put under her legs to catch all the juices squirting from her pussy. When that happens, I-I just can't resist crawling between her legs and start licking it. The virtual reality unit is supposed to block out all external stimuli, so that although she won't even feel me pleasuring her while she is literally getting her brains fucked out, I can guess what's happening to her. The unit has an HDMI 5.0 output, but I'm not allowed to cheat and watch what's happening on her TV. Still, as you know, my imagination can easily fill in the blanks. It could be two cocks stuffing the same hole in tandem, a vibrating wand rocking her little clit while she's busy sucking the five cocks in her face, or even when she's at the mount vendor's stables. The, umm, amount of detail they put into the pegasi is truly incredible.
>>
File: IMG_3674.jpg (197KB, 743x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3674.jpg
197KB, 743x574px
>>6962582
>>
>>6962582
>>6940110
The last time I did that, I lost track of time and ended up getting caught in the act when she logged out shortly after one of her escapades. Naturally she thought it was sweet of me, if incredibly pathetic and maybe even a little creepy, and offered to fondle me while she described to me what had happened. We're not ready for marriage irl just yet, but it is the most wonderful feeling to have an understanding waifu like that, someone who will gently chide me for perving on her like this, who will giggle at how eager my little penis is from watching her cum, but also indulge me and embrace me afterward to tell me that I am her best friend. That time, I ended up cumming just as her fingertips grazed my cock, and when she saw how much sissy juice squirted out, she exclaimed, "Anon! Were you actually thinking about competing with my bulls~? With that little thing ~? Did you want to put it inside me while I was logged in? I wouldn't have felt it anyway, and you know I'm not talking about the VR unit's sensory dampener~" That almost made me cum again right away, but I was so drained from that one huge spurt that she was able to tease me more...before telling me that I wouldn't be allowed to cum again that day because I was naughty.
>>
>>6962717
>>6940110
But that wasn't the end of it. On the one hand she looked exhausted, but on the other, she was glowing with satisfaction and wanted to share her most recent experience. Apparently, you and a few of your buddies took her to the starting zone and had her greet all the new players, bulls and cucks alike. As she put it, all she had to do was stand in front of the arch where they materialize, hold up a sign that said, "SLUT4FOOTLONGS," and the bull-specced players would gather around her of their own accord. The cucks were easy to tell apart because they just stood there and watched from a distance, rubbing their crotches and gawking at Asuna's then-new Tier 6 Succubus Princess set, the one with the bejeweled thong that showed off her amazing ass. The one she gets all shy about when she wears it for me, wanting to cover up all the skin. They groped her everywhere, and pretty soon she was on her knees, showing the new players what the adult content hype was all about. They noticed the wedding band on her finger while she was struggling to grip those massive bull cocks with her delicate hands, getting a good laugh at my expense when you made her tell everyone about her cuck. They made sure she touched every cock with her left hand, even made her rub the ring right over their piss holes to gunk it up with their cum.
>>
>>6962782
>>6940110
I was ready to cum again by the time she started telling me about inviting them all to the renewal ceremony, but she squeezed down on my cock and told me to hold it. She wasn't mean about it, more like giving me more of what I want by punishing me for eating her out while she was logged in. She explained that she learned the technique when one of the new cucks fought off his nerves and asked where he could find his own waifu. Apparently he was really getting into Asuna just from watching her getting fucked every which way, so she, obeying your command to humor the cuck, crawled over to him on her knees and started playing with his small dick, telling him he could pretend that she was his waifu and that she was cheating on him to his face. He shouted that he was cumming right then, but you draped your hand over hers and squeezed, ruining his orgasm and leaving him to dribble weakly in her palm. I can't wait till the next time she can do it to me properly the next time it's my turn to watch Asuna on stage. I am going to attend the New Years bash at the same venue where she's been prostituting herself, but I will probably have to visit one of those succubi and get my cock put in chastity, otherwise I might actually start taking stat penalties for passing out from cumming too much. With some chastity training, hopefully you guys will keep taking me on raids, as I will be better able to focus on tanking or kiting while you guys are busy helping yourselves to the loot and my Asuna. I will let you know how it goes.
>>
>>6949313
Were I not with Asuna already, I definitely would have welcomed Lisbeth as my waifu in a heartbeat. As it is, I may have had some guilty fantasies about her after she asked me out, if only because she is so gorgeous and nice. How did the two of you meet? You are a very lucky man to have a waifu like her. I know I can trust the gear she crafts and maintains, and you never forget a crafter whose work has proven to be the one thing standing between clearing a dungeon and wiping. I can empathize with the anxiety you must be feeling right now over your waifu's possible infidelity, but if you are anything like me, you are going to love knowing that the bull anon cucking me will make Lisbeth so happy that she might appreciate you even more. I am actually getting an erection thinking about your waifu becoming an official NTR maiden so the both of them can please the bull anon and his friends together.

>>6940127
>>6940163
As I was saying to Lisbeth's husbando, I am getting super hard just thinking about you getting Asuna and Lisbeth together to worship your cock together. You might start needing two girls all the time once you get that Incubus perk, as I've heard the joke about how some girls can't even stroke those buffed up cocks properly unless they respec into polearms, to say nothing of having to respec as a Bull Rider. The other anon obviously appreciates her more than I, but I know how blessed a cuck can feel when a strong, dominant bull sets his eye on your waifu, not to mention I do find Lisbeth extremely attractive. Her outfits are a bit more conservative because she's mainly a crafter, but once she's put to satisfying all the bulls visiting her shop and she racks up a few levels in her NTR class, she'll be able to put on all those sexy outfits that Asuna can wear and maybe even put herself on the catalog. Perhaps she'll be so pleased with my having reminded you of her that she'll let me rub one off on a pair of her panties while in her shop.
>>
>>6917135
>>6917008
>>6916822
>>6916630
>>6916495
I doubt something like this will ever happen to me.... but a man can dream
>>
>>6963878
you can start posting your waifu so maybe you can get some bulls attention

btw Im curious about what part you mean by that
>>
>>6963878
Hey, you'd be surprised how many girls have nude pictures floating around. If you told me what she looks like, I might be able to find them. Of course, not for free.
>>
>>6963985
>not for free.
mind to explain?
>>
>>6964039
Well it's pretty simple. I have these gorgeous pictures of your waifu, and you don't. You really want them, so you have to make sure I receive proper compensation to give them to you.

Like what was tried with Roxie's cuck, sexual favors are always an option. If you have something better in mind, my ears are open. But I can't help you at all unless I know what pictures you're looking for.
>>
>>6963974
I will, and what I meant was.
Most of the pics being blacked out, and I would "work" to see more.... and maybe being dressed my waifu during... like what>>6964088
said
>>6963985
And well.... I need to think if I should first.
Even though I do want it.
>>
>>6964088
sounds quite silly imo but kinda creative too
hope some worthless cuck can get the bait for becoming a sissy slut

i still remember the time when the ones being fucked were only the waifus tho

also, weren't you the bull of that roxie's cuck time ago?
>>
>>6964169
It's okay, take all the time you need. Those nudes aren't going anywhere. Just let me know when your need to see finally reaches the boiling point.
>>
>>6964193
I'm not the original bull for Roxie, but I was the guy baiting her cuck with pictures. I did think it was really hot. Often my bull experience has been straightforward fucking, so switching it up like this is fun.
>>
File: ,n ,mn.png (546KB, 820x967px) Image search: [Google]
,n ,mn.png
546KB, 820x967px
>>6964212
Do you have any of Reimu?
>>
File: 1.png (338KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
338KB, 850x1201px
>>6964299
Reimu Hakurei, huh? I know so many people probably think the religious type are always so sheltered and pure, but in the end, girls will be girls. Though that doesn't necessarily mean they would take nude pictures or videos. But today is your lucky day, because it seems there are some available.
>>
>>6964357
Fuck please! Can I see the rest of the picture? The most she ever does is tease me. I've never been able to see her lewd before besides some light teasing. And that face she has in that is making my diamonds already! I couldn't thank you enough!
>>
File: 2.png (327KB, 847x1480px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
327KB, 847x1480px
>>6964407
Hey now, you're certainly eager for a guy who mulling this over a few minutes ago. Isn't this your girlfriend? What kind of girlfriend only teases her man? Besides, I have other pictures as well, if they're more to your liking. If you really make me happy I might just show you all of them.

But anyway, I think it's time to start talking about payment. I heard you were interested in the same special I gave Roxie's boyfriend?
>>
>>6964441
I'm just...... so horny right now I can't take it. And well... She's not exactly my girlfriend... Not yet. She says she likes me and wants me, but that it's cute how I fawn over her and.... well yeah... So she tells me I should be good and wait for her to make the move on me and so we can be together.....

A-and I'll try my best to do that, yes.. I was interested in that, if yyou was of course.
>>
File: Hakurei.Reimu.full.1650303.jpg (3MB, 1811x1811px) Image search: [Google]
Hakurei.Reimu.full.1650303.jpg
3MB, 1811x1811px
>>6964514
forgot pic
>>
File: 3.png (108KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
108KB, 1000x1414px
>>6964514
Well if you're being teased so much, I can understand why you might want some release. I know if I was in that situation, just jacking off to random porn wouldn't be satisfactory. You want to have the person that put you into that state take care of it themselves.

I've got a hold of the sort of outfit Reimu wears. Despite it looking so unique, it was still made to order by a company that does shrine maiden outfits, so I could get an exact replica. Here.

And also... I'm curious, how does she tease you? Even the sweet girls are really little minxes at heart. Do me a favor. Show me how she does it once you put the uniform on, and I'll start revealing one of the pictures of your choice.
>>
>>6964579
Yes, exactly. I just need to see her lewd, I'm so pent up and need release!

I-I see.
>I take the outfit from you and hold it in my hands until you finish and once you do I nod and i nervously begin to undress my clothes. I put on my waifu's uniform as quickly as I can once my clothes are off, even sliding on the white cotton panties

U-Um....
>i try not to blush as I fidget around

W-well..... One way she really loves to tease me is by... Bending over... like this.
>I swallow hard and turn around, bending over for you and lifting my dress just enough to where you can almost see my panties, I wiggle it slowly as I look back to you
A-and. She can grin at me while she does, or just hum and not pay attention to me.... That's just one way. It drives me crazy!

A-and, the second one you posted please!
>>
File: 1478648245968.jpg (834KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1478648245968.jpg
834KB, 868x1228px
21 days 21 hours 00 minutes ago someone made a request for this edit. So im now here to deliver

You're welcome.
>>
File: 2-1.png (411KB, 847x1480px) Image search: [Google]
2-1.png
411KB, 847x1480px
>>6964724
Haha, don't get your panties in a bunch, I promised I'd show you. Here's a little more of that one. But coming just short of showing off her ass is a pretty common tease for girls. It's a natural position, so sometimes it could just be accidental! But that's clearly not the case for you.

Anything else she does that drives you crazy?
>I say, starting to feel a little hot myself.
>>
>>6964900
Mmmm.... omg. omg she makes me so horny, her perfect tits and nipples! Mmm thank you... w-well.... Sometimes, she can stretch, like this.
>Being a bit more comfortable now I stretch my arms like she would, one arm completely up, her other hand holding on to it as it exposes her middrift and as it does for me
Then she winks to me and...
>I approach you, smirking like she would and throw my arms around your neck, moving my head closer to yours, bringing my lips just inches away from yours, puckering them like she does, and then pulling away, stretching again to show off my tummy
Th-that drives me crazy too.... She does do one other thing though... If you wanted to sit.... I could... Uh, do it for you....
>i blush, but excitedly looking, hoping to see more of the picture.
>>
File: 2-2.png (511KB, 847x1480px) Image search: [Google]
2-2.png
511KB, 847x1480px
>>6965030
Hrngh... I can see how you feel. But, since you like her tummy so much...

>I look down at my phone to call up the next photo, sighing and breathing a little heavy. After revealing it to you I sit down on the bed. I stretch my legs out as I sit, exposing an outline of something concealed in the center of my pants straining for release.

Okay... Show me.
>>
>>6965099
Mmmmm.... Oh damn. Fuck yes!
>I blush and swallow again, looking at that sexy picture and thats trying to escape your pants

Okay....... I need to see more and well, she sometimes does this...
>I turn around once again and lift up my dress, showing you my panties clearly now, and then I sit down on your lap, right on your crotch where your bulge is.

Ahh~
>I blush, my entire face crimson now with embarrassment as I begin to slowly grind my pantie covered ass on your crotch
She.... She does this, she sometimes just sits on my lap randomly and grinds really hard, or really slow and just smiles as she tortures me!
>I move my butt up and down on you, still so embarrassed and doint it slow.
>>
File: 2-3.png (732KB, 847x1480px) Image search: [Google]
2-3.png
732KB, 847x1480px
>>6965178
Oh... that's... really good. A good tease, I mean. Here.

>My arm reaches around from behind you, holding the phone with the next picture displayed in front of you. But below, my other arm wraps around your waist and pulls, squeezing your ass harder against my crotch and your back against my stomach. You can feel my breath on the back of your head and neck, stirring the ribbons identical to Reimu's.

But unlike you, I'm not going to sit here and get teased all day. I'm going to teach you what you do when a girl is a cocktease. And like my previous arrangement, I'd be willing to film it all for you. With that outfit, and a camera, you can get as much of Reimu as you want, whenever you want. Tell me, how does that sound?

>I ask, punctuating my question with a grind into your ass from below.
>>
>>6965311
Oh god anon! Mmm fuck, I can't thank you enough for this.

>I squeal as you pull me close and I feel your hot breath on me and my ribbon. I gulp hard from your offer, and I shake a little in your lap. I look at myself. Dressed like my waifu, my body and face surprisingly girly.

Well.... Fuck... Please? Yes. I'd like that, b-but you have to promise it won't be shown anywhere... It'll just be between you and me okay?
..... And please, do really lewd things to me so I can finally see her super lewd like I need.
Ahh~
>I moan ands grind on your covered cock a bit harder, getting more excited
>>
File: 2-4.png (831KB, 847x1480px) Image search: [Google]
2-4.png
831KB, 847x1480px
>>6965443
I promise. I'm giving the video to you afterward. You can do whatever you want with it. Though I might want to watch it sometimes too.

>I get up, still clutching your waist to me, and slowly go over to my bag to get the tripod camera out. With my upper arm locking you in place, my hand is free to roam around the rest of your uniformed body. With a click the camera whirs into activity. I show you the next in the series of photos, then shove your face down so it's directly in front of the camera lens. You can see yourself looking back at you from the camera's other screen. Or is it Reimu? No, when you move your face you can tell it's you.

There we go. This picture's almost done. I wonder what's left, hmmmm? What do you think? Introduce yourself to the camera, miko, you're putting on a show today.
>>
>>6965593
Okay.... Thank you.... Um but of course you can watch anytime.... Or, so long as you show me more. I can keep dressing up like this for you... I guess so.
Ahhh!
>my face is burning red as its pushed down to the camera, im so nervous and shakey, although I know its me, I think its really Reimu and my heart races as I imagine her being bent over like this.
Ahh mmmm. I feel like it'll be a cream pie. Mmmm
Ah~
H-hello! M-my name... Reimu and.... You're going to see me get fucked today!
>I grind my butt on you more as I get more excited

(Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on mobile now so I might be slow)
>>
File: 2-F.jpg (221KB, 847x1480px) Image search: [Google]
2-F.jpg
221KB, 847x1480px
>>6965706
(No problem at all! Reply whenever you're ready.)

Ah, you're such a good miko. See, here's the full picture now. It was actually Reimu's first creampie ever! You were right!

But I told you, first I'm going to show you what we do to cockteases. And that is, tease them right back.

>I pull you to stand upright by hooking my arm around your chest. Behind you, I undo my pants with one hand and release the thick piece of meat that stayed hidden so long inside my clothes. You feel it's heat radiate against you through your panties for a moment, before I shove it down into the space between your thighs. I flip your skirt up, showing my thick cockhead poking out from under your dainty panties, all visible through the camera's screen. Without any warning you see my dick push forward, and feel my hips slam against your ass, only for them to retract and do it over and over, my cock pistoning in and out of your thighs.
>>
>>6965854
Ohhhh fuck. Its driving me crazy! Seeing her so lewd! How did you get these anyway? And Please.... Can I have the first picture now too? Please. It was too good I need more!

R-right....

Ahhh~ mmmm.

>I react like how I'd imagine or want Reimu to react. I blush as hard as I can and and scream slightly when you thrust your huge cock between my thighs
Ahhh!~ Oh fuck! Oh god its so big!
>I look down at your huge rod as my heart races. I squeeze my thighs harder on your cock as I press my butt outwards more, I quite enjoy feeling your hips ram into my butt like that! I moan already as I view your powerful thrusts in the camera
Fuckkkk, mmmm!
>>
File: 1-1.png (3MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.png
3MB, 2480x3507px
>>6965961
Ask and you shall receive! But my source will have to be a secret for now. Maybe... if you're a REALLY good miko for me, I'll tell you.

It seems like Reimu has some diverse tastes. Though things like wanting to be tied up or dominated are pretty common in girls. But look at that timer! She must have quite a bit of stamina to go that long. Let's hope you can do the same. But since you're a girl, there's no need to stop if you cum, riiiight?

>I scoop your neck up in my free arm and drag your head back to mine with my muscles pressing down on your throat. Between your smooth, sweaty thighs, a trail of precum had already erupted and dripped down to your stockings.
>>
>>6966164
I-I see... I'll try and please you as much as I can, I need to see more of her.

Honestly..... That only makes her more perfect! If I was able, I'd love to dominate her and be dominated by her. I can't wait until we are together, I need her so badly I'm... I'm dressed as her and....
>I stop talking as I'm too shy to say what's happening I moan as you continue nue your thrusts as my mouth hangs open a little. My arousal only growing as time goes on

Ah~ mmmm please.... There's.... There's no need to stop until you're co pletely drained! P-please keep using me even if I cum. I need to please you and I'm totally yours to use!
>as precum leaks down my thighs I moan and admit I want more. Its so sexy! Now you're teasing me!
You're so sexy.... Fuck!
>>
File: 1-2.jpg (713KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1-2.jpg
713KB, 2480x3507px
>>6966251
God, I'm going to use you until I'm spent. You must be really horny to talk so lewdly.

>I withdraw my cock slowly from your quivering legs. With a hand to steady you, I turn the camera around to face the bed, then spread my legs and lie back.

Now show me how that dirty-talking mouth can actually suck a cock. Make sure you face the camera. And no spills!

Anyway, what would Reimu think if she saw and heard all this? Is she that nice a girl? Would she really be able to take you as her man if she knew you dressed up as her and got fucked and loved it this much? I don't know, she seems like a nice girl from what you said, but I just wonder.
>>
>>6966452
I-i am! I'm very horny, and I just need this so badly! And that picture is making me even more horny!

>I moan as I see you spread out for me. My heart races and I crawl onto the bed. I lift up my skirt to show the camera my butt as I crawl to you. I wiggle it in front of the camera before bending down and having my face and your cock face the lens.
I....... I can't believe I'm going to do this.....
>after taking a deep breath I grab your meaty cock in my hand and bring my lips to it, pressed against the tip I kiss it while looking at the camera and then bring my tongue out to lick. I lick up the base all the way to the tip as I smell your musky scent! I keep running my tongue and lips all over your length and girth, nuzzling against it sometimes too! I keep licking the length and teasing your head as I think Reimu would, and then, very shyly I wrap my lips around the head and suck gently, before stopping to answer
I..... I don't know! Please, I need her to still like me, please you can't show her this! I don't know how shed react at all.... But I need her to still want me.... I need it, even though I am such a pervert!
>I take your cock back in my mouth after saying that, my face still red as ever, I can't believe I'm letting this be filmed!
>>
File: 1-F.jpg (904KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1-F.jpg
904KB, 2480x3507px
>>6966640
>I run my fingers through your hair and play with your ribbons as you gently minister to my cock. The sweet kisses and tender gestures only cause it to throb and spurt in your face.

God, you're fucking sexy. If I had the choice, I think I might choose you over Reimu, if I had the chance. And I promised, you don't have to show it to anyone. It's your video to do what you want.

>I shove my phone in front of your cute blushing face while you suckle on the head of my cock.

Here's the last of that photo. But I'll tell you something. The writing on her, and the censor bars? I hear Reimu has a little fetish for photography too. Don't worry, she's not actually a pornstar or a prostitute, it's just a fantasy for the photo.
>>
>>6966828
Mmm.
>as you play with my hair and ribbons I get more turned on, my suckling if your cock increases, as I moan in joy as you tell me its my video and I can't help but blush even harder as you tell me you might pouck me over her.
Mmm mank youh!
>I say with your meaty cock in my mouth and begin to suck, making sure to look in the camera so I can enjoy it later, thinking its my waifu! As I view the picture I suck you harder, running my tongue all over the base of your throbbing cock as I suck it down my throat! I choke a little before just going back to suckong and licking
Y.... Your cock.... Tastes, good.... Really good!
>I say and keep sucking! The sloppy noises my mouth makes all over your big cock only turns me on more
I see. Mmmm.... A sexy fantasy!.... Could I have that last picture now? The one that's left?
>I ask and go back to servicing you, plaguing with your balls as I do
>>
File: 3-1.png (215KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
3-1.png
215KB, 1000x1414px
>>6967002
Of course you can. Here. It seems Reimu had quite a mouthful there. But you're a good miko, so you won't spill like her, right? Ungh...

>As I finish speaking, you feel my cock pulse in your mouth. My balls twitch and jump in your hands, and my hips buck. A thick, salty, gooey bout of cum erupts from my cock and into your mouth. Torrents of seed fill you until it overflows to your throat. My hands are occupied fiddling with the phone, so I only grunt and thrust while I cum in your mouth. After what seems like an hour the surge stops. My cock barely softened.

Ah... Fuck. Did you get it all? Show me. And the camera too.
>>
>>6967261
Oh fuck thank you thank you! She looks so sexy like that, she must have been really lewd to look like that please I need more! I promise I won't spill a drop!

>I deep throat your cock as I p!at with your heavy balls. And as I hear you moan my tongue lashes back and forth all over your girth and as you buck your hips and balls twitch I push my head down as much as it will go and take all your seed in my mouth! I choke and gag hard but I continue sucking it all out, my eyes wate. Afterr what seems like forever you finally atop Cummings in my mouth and I'm barely able to hold it all without spilling.
Mmhmm
>I nod and open my mouth showing you your cum, I swirl it around in my mouth with my tongue, and then turn to the camera and do the same. Playing with your cum in my mouth with my tongue, rolling it around, and waiting for you to tell me to swallow
>>
File: 3-2.png (596KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
3-2.png
596KB, 1000x1414px
>>6967449
What a good miko you are. Go ahead and swallow, you deserve every drop.

>But as soon as you comply, I walk behind you and spread your legs. I show you the next in the series of photos.

We're going to be using this as a model for our fucking now. And look at the milk she's spurting! Imagine how perverted Reimu must be, to walk around all day with lactating tits hidden under her clothes. Though I don't think she's pregnant, you can just get them to do that if you stimulate them enough. I'm sure that would be a real tease if she showed you.

>I grip one of your legs and raise it as far as it can reach, just like in the photo.

Now what is it my little miko wants now?
>>
>>6967564
>I nod and swallow, showing the camera with a smile and then dangling out my tongue to show I was good and swallowed every drop
Mmmm oh Reimu! Mmmm! I wish she would tease me with them, m-maybe let me drink from them. I need it so badly! I need to see the rest so badly!
Ohaaaa~
>I moan as you lift of my legs, my mind going numb with pleasure now as I'm helpless to you and I look into the camera with a slutty look on my face
I..... I want you to fuck me! Please.... Please fuck me nice and hard! Please fill me up! Please, I need you to fuck me badly!
>>
>>6962066
To be fair, cucking isn't just limited to boyfriend/husbands.

Plenty of people can feel cucked from their family, sisters and mother, or crushes/friends.

I think it's entirely possible Ritsu's cuck was looking for the bull to completely steal Ritsu as his girlfriend, cucking him out the possibility of even reaching the relationship.

That's what it looked like to me anyways
>>
File: 3-3.png (933KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
3-3.png
933KB, 1000x1414px
>>6967713
Good miko.

>While I hold you balanced on one leg, relying on my arms and body for support, I lift your skirt and panties up and lower your ass down on to my cock, standing erect below you. It enters your eager ass with little need for lube, your saliva and my cum working well enough. As soon as you sink down to my balls, I give your legs a jerk and bounce you back up again. To help, I lift your second leg off the ground, leaving you completely at my disposal to be manhandled and thrown around like a cheap onahole.

Now, Reimu, quiz time! Which hole of Reimu's got filled with cum in this picture? Pussy, or ass? Choose wisely, or they'll be a punishment!
>>
>>6967852
Mmm..... Ahhhhh
>I'm so nervous as you handle me in that way, lifting up my skirt I blush hard but contiue looking at the camera.
AHHHHH!!~
>I moan out, trying to relax my ass as best I can as your huge cock enters me! I try to relax my hole but it just tightens around your eager cock! And once you take me off my feet my eyes tear up again as !y tongue hangs out and drools!
Ahhhhhh fuck!
>I scream as you handle me like your personal toy! I look to the camera and give the sluttiest looks I can as I moan and scream like the slut I am
Ohhhh fuck! I have to guess...? Her ass! I think its her ass!
>I drool as I'm fucked not even caring if I'm right or wrong, just needed more of your cock and pictures!
>>
File: 3-F.jpg (150KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
3-F.jpg
150KB, 1000x1414px
>>6967956
Haha, what a slutty miko you've become! But it was a trick question, because she's taken two creampies in this picture. Just one isn't enough for a lewd pervert miko like you. But since I can't fuck your pussy, I'll just have to use your ass until I'm satisfied.

>I turn around and lay you on the bed, rotating us so we're face to face without pulling out of your tight ass. Our bodies line up with the camera in the perfect position for a mating press shot, my firm body smothering and pounding your feminine one into the mattress at full force with each thrust. I drop the phone next to your face.

You've earned a reward. You truly are a perverted miko slut, you know? Look through my phone. I have plenty more pictures, all unaltered right now. Take a look. And I'll tell you how I was able to get all of them...
>>
File: 983996_-_Reimu_Hakurei_Touhou.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
983996_-_Reimu_Hakurei_Touhou.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
>>6968097
Oh fuck!
>I loom at the picture and get even more turned on! My entire body just screaming with please like my head
Fuckkkk!
>I moan and when I'm out into that position I can't help but want to kiss you, but don't. I'm too shy, and when you pound into me my back arches upward as I drool with my tongue hanging out
Yessssss ahhhh yesss!~
>I moan out like a slut and once you finish your words I look through your phone and bring up this picture
Ohhh fuck! How? How did you get so many of her? How did you get this one? All of them are so good!
>>
>>6968191
Ah, that one is one of my favorites too. The reason I have all of these photos, is because I took them myself. Whenever I get the chance, I fuck this slutty miko silly and leave my camera on to record the whole thing. After that I give her the video and pictures to watch when I'm not around. The one who's been taking the pictures and fucking your cute Reimu this whole time was me! But I have to say, you're just as good a miko cumdumpster as she is!

>Before any objections can be voiced, I pounce on your mouth and cover it with my own. Our slimy mouths cling smoosh together and spread saliva everywhere. Your delirious tongue aimlessly writhes around your mouth while I explore with my own.

Look, here's another series! We did a time lapse, and kept going until she was completely covered in cum! She said she loved how gross and sticky her whole body was!

(File was too big, but I couldn't not use it! http://gelbooru.com//images/2b/d3/2bd36e89b1f1b3eaa3820e22ec93ba4c.gif?3227280)
>>
>>6968396
But! But! Why..... Why doesn't she want to do things with me?...... Does she mention me at all?.... Mmmmm fuck I can't help but love it anyway! Seeing her covered with cum! That sexy time lasp! Her being used like a slut I love it so much..... Fuck even though I shouldn't, I want her so badly! Fuck just thank you!....... But..... Mmmm.... Maybe you could have us both sometime?
>I blush an even deeper red after saying that and when you kiss me I kiss back with all I have! Its total bliss as I moan into your mouth!
I.... Want to clean her...... Fuck! Ah~

(I'm sorry but I have to go now holy fuck though anon I can't thank you enough! This has been a dream come true! Although I just had the dream today! Please we have to do this again! I'm sorry I have to go but I hope you enjoyed it like I did!)
>>
>>6968568
(This session was amazing, definitely the most interesting I've ever done. When you come back here, just mention Reimu's photos and I'll know it's you. I can't wait to continue this, I'm so glad it worked out!)
>>
>>6968568
(I wanted to say thanks and say let's do it again before you left, so I skipped the ending. Sorry, here it is a little late.)

Reimu... can't help it... She just needs to get fucked like a bitch in heat.

>I pin your body down and fuck it into submission while you groan into my mouth. Soon, our moans join together, and as I empty my second load into your ass, your prick twitches and spews your saved-up cum all over your miko outfit.

I don't think she'd see any problem with having a threesome with me and you. Though she may get a bit jealous if you want a share of the cum too... And by the way, that outfit you're wearing is actually one of Reimu's. I borrowed it for you, so you better take care of it for her.

>Collapsed on top of you, I lazily tease your expended body with an occasional thrust or kiss while you lie there in a post-orgasm haze.
>>
some really good stuff in the thread lately
>>
File: 90e3df1dcf43bd3901dcb5b71efdf2fe.jpg (237KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
90e3df1dcf43bd3901dcb5b71efdf2fe.jpg
237KB, 1000x1200px
>>6968396
Reimu was made to be covered in cum. I think that's why she wears that clothing without armpits, she just loves feeling hot jizz all over them. And all over her face, too, of course.

http://gelbooru.com//images/2b/d3/2bd36e89b1f1b3eaa3820e22ec93ba4c.gif?3227280
>>
>>6969793
That's exactly right. If she's showing off her body, she wants attention. And especially with the way so many people fantasize about her armpits, it would be obvious for her to cover them if it bothered her. Instead she chooses clothing that always leaves them completely bare. She knows what she's doing.
>>
how do I into Reimu?
>>
cuckadoodledoo
>>
>>6970042
It's a shame she'll never let the poor cuck see this view, let alone cum all over her that way. Maybe he'll get lucky and watch her reach up to grab something and he can jerk off thinking about it later.

>>6970212
It's easy, as long as you're not a spineless sissy boy she'll be all over you. She can't help herself when a nice, thick cock is right in front of her, she just starts trying to squeeze all the cum out of you. She's a cumslut, basically.
>>
>>6970296
Hot, but it's hard to get attached to a whore... Good on her cuck for wanting it bad enough to trap up for it though
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 152

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.