[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Christmas day may soon be over but the after party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 431
Thread images: 163

File: Miyafuji present - youkan.jpg (149KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji present - youkan.jpg
149KB, 750x850px
ERP Thread

Christmas day may soon be over but the after party keeps on going!
Meri Kurisumasu and lewd on.

Previous thread: >>6892682
>>
Where in the world is Anon? Can someone help me find him?
>>
Hey is that visitor KOS-MOS still lurking here?
>>
File: 3487830-.jpg (361KB, 1545x2491px) Image search: [Google]
3487830-.jpg
361KB, 1545x2491px
>>6895908 (Iowa)
>She squeaked as she was poked and prodded at, her tender breast deforming slightly and pushing back against the extended finger. She took hold of the accusatory digit, slowly hooking it to the fuzz at the top of her dress, warm heat radiating against the skin from deep within her chest. She looked down at the blonde, and then turned her head away.
W-well, I /had/ asked Santa for Teitoku...
>She turned back, leaning down and letting the latched index tug her dress with it and free her mounds from its confines. She moved up close, staring back at her longingly.
But it looks like Santa thought I needed a much better wish, desu~
>>
>>6895956
(I WILL get this Fuji one day)

>>6895938
Hah, fine, fine, I guess you're right in that regard. You doing okay? Having a good Christmas?

>>6895952
(I'm still open for anything I know! Just new would have to wait for a moment. Saving images and whatnot!)

>>6895969
>Iowa's eyes spring to life and she's greeted with the boy's treat. The cake itself was a grand present, but him thinking of her like that causes her face to light up with joy. She gladly takes it from him and places a kiss square upon his forehead.
Aww...thank you dear!
(Ahh, of course! Have a good evening!)
>>
File: IMG_6025.png (837KB, 861x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6025.png
837KB, 861x1000px
Good evening everyone! It's still Christmas Day over here, so why not relax and have some fun still? You don't need to go anywhere tomorrow, right~?
>>
>>6895968
>He stares back and smiles
Well, you have the blueberry and I have the cream.
We can forget the ice for now.
>>
Is Dora here? I want to plow a toddler.
>>
File: Tristana4.jpg (256KB, 1024x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana4.jpg
256KB, 1024x1038px
>>6895985
>Tristana mulls over the man's odd question before she snaps her fingers, smiling broadly.
Ah, yeah! We call it snowdown around here. Presents, good food and being with the people that care about ya! I assume it's the same thing for you?
>>
>>6895997
(Yes, yes you will, as much I will get ya too! Also does Iowa have lots of Festive fan art? I'd love to see you post them if possible, Iowa seems the perfect fit for many of the possibilities.~)
>>
>>6895997
(Hope I don't sound like a broken record, care for a Christmas RP where I drink from Iowa? Something nice and cozy if you are up for it.)
>>
>>6896003
>mfw it's 5pm boxing day for me
Man I want to fuck Daisey after a long run, both sweaty and exhausted we just collapse into each over.
Even better if she's running to lose weight because of the Dasieys fat meme.
>>
>>6896004
>>6896019
>Tristana giggle snorts at the man's odd comment, a barely perceptible blush working its way onto her face.
That was SO cheesy...But I like it. You usually open up saying you want to cum inside someone, stud~?
>>
File: dab53872312069896108917d0255bd0a.jpg (190KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
dab53872312069896108917d0255bd0a.jpg
190KB, 1024x1448px
>>6895996
Haha~ Looks like we both got our Christmas wish then!
>She stares Kongou down without any pause or hesitance in her voice despite the compromising situation they were in. Merrily she lifts her back up and off the bed to immediately bring her mouth to the top of her left breast. She kisses a line straight down to Kongou's nipple and gives it a flick of the tongue, pulling away after only the slightest tease. She fell back, dragging Kongou with her and into a tongue locked kiss while her hands explored the girl's sides.

>>6896030
(Not actually! It's her first Christmas after all. Maybe about 5 or so in total! It's a true shame. Maybe more on Pixiv but I haven't checked)

>>6896031
(Hah, well it is Christmas after all! I'm giving gifts to the people I love! If you want, that's fine with me)
>>
>>6896003
>Wolf-whistles and waves.
Merry Christmas. Hope you're still tasting the load I shot in your mouth yesterday.
>>
>>6896019
You know, I've always wanted to a Yordle.
>>
>>6895956
What I wanted in my bed or under my tree..
>>
File: lucario_sad_by_yuka143-d5qb8ey.png (115KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
lucario_sad_by_yuka143-d5qb8ey.png
115KB, 900x636px
>>6895980
Guess he's not here. I'll check back later.
>tfw no tiny rp bf
>>
>>6896050
// Just in case ya didn't get it.

>>6895908
>Nothing made him happier than seeing Iowa happy, and just the light in her eyes as she saw those little dolls made the man smile widely with her. Sure, the mere fact that she had to make sure that it was actually them hurt his pride a bit, but he was too happy for that.
Ahh, I'm so glad you like them, Iowa! It really took me a a while to make them, too. I had to remember how you looked by memory, and I think I did well..
>He was about to say more but the sudden spine crushing hug that he was the recipient of made sure that the only noises he made were grunts. Hearing those last words spoken by her with a slightly melancholy tone of voice, it made him frown. He wrapped her arms around him and kissed her lips, chuckling.
W-Well, I'm sorry to hear that. But I 'd never forget about you, especially not on a holiday based on love towards others. Merry Christmas, Iowa.
>>
File: IMG_2502.png (253KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2502.png
253KB, 800x654px
>>6896034
Aww, that sounds so nice...
But I'm not fat...
I'm thick in all the right places, don't you agree?
My sweet, meaty ass...my round, soft breasts...my luxurious, wide thighs...
Don't you just want to feel them up; make me moan in delight by your touch?
>>
>>6896042
>He leans back and shrugs then does a subtle muscles flex
I'm just an honest guy what can I say?
I know what I want and it's you.
>>
>>6896019
>He nods, thinking.
Oh yes, of course! I suppose the celebration is the same in practice and different in just name. Snowdown, huh? That's a fun name for it, heh.

So what brings you around here on Christmas? Not that I mean to question the blessing that is running into a cute little yuletide yordle.
>>
File: IMG_2553.jpg (330KB, 788x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2553.jpg
330KB, 788x974px
>>6896052
Ah, hello my lord...
>She kneels before him, taking his hand and kissing him softly.
I do; but I think I should get a refill, don't you think~?
>>
>>6895997
Been slightly exhausted with the amount of running around I've had to do in the last couple of days, so this Christmas has been more relaxing than anything. And seeing you around here again is certainly helping too. Hoping on possibly having some more fun with you in the coming weeks if the rust from months of break from the threads haven't ruined me.
>>
>>6896050
(You're too kind Iowa, thanks and I'll start!)
>A young engineer combs the rooms of the barracks until he finds the door he's looking for. In bright gold letters and draped with and American flag, he stands Iowa's private quarters. A bit nervous he raises his hand and knocks on the metal door, his other hand hiding a gift behind his back.
M....Miss Iowa? You there? S...seasons Greetings there's a package for you!
>>
File: Miyafuji Santa - shimashima.png (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji Santa - shimashima.png
183KB, 500x500px
Anyone interested in what I got from my /ss/ as a present?

>>6896050
(Darn, that IS a shame!)

>>6896056
S-sorry I couldn't be there!
>>
>>6896071
Mmm yeah...
You're a real woman alright.
>He runs his fingers over her stomach and then grips her hip
Do you want to get a "workout"?
>>
>>6896106
It's okay, Miya-chan. I'm just amazed that I actually caught you in the thread.
>>
>>6896009(LegFetishAnon)

Perfect~

>She placed her foot back onto his crotch and began to rub

Look at that so nice and hard....And so fucking thick~

[Though Senpai's is much thicker~~]
>>
>>6896094
>He stirs almost instantly, her compliant mien serving to punctuate her loveliness.
I agree, but now that you've flashed your ass at the room, I would be remiss not to show everyone in /erp/ that I own Princess Daisy's ass....
>Reaches down and smacks it loud and hard.
>>
>>6896065
Aww, Merry Christmas sir. But I do have one gift I can give you anyways...
>She backed away and gave him a wink, tugging on the center of her jacket to wiggle around the globes of flesh within. They were tightly packed but ever so loose and tantalizing to watch. She pushed her chest up straight against him, watching down with a combination of admiration and embarrassment.
It even came with its own bow.

>>6896100
>The door unhinges and Iowa opens the door to greet the young man with a smile and salute. She's dressed in her sleepwear at this time of night, forgoing any sort of festive get up for pure comfort.
Hello there! A package?
>She looked at his hand with a tilt of the head, confused at the hour and contents.

>>6896106
(Hehe, Fuji wanted to see me in a santa outfit! I wish I could've done it this year but I was a bit late for the deadline...oh well!)
>>
File: IMG_4202.png (220KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4202.png
220KB, 612x792px
>>6896109
>She coos and giggles at his words, brushing his cheek and some of his hair away before slowly leaning in and whispering into his ear.
Do it, and make me cry for more you handsome hunk~!

>>6896136
Oh; yes~!
>She squeaks out loud, cheeks clustering as she grins eagerly at him, before turning around and slowly stripping right in front of him.
Yes...You own me; you own my body my lord...
I'm your pet; your cum guzzling whore...
>She bends over, spreading her legs out for him.
Take me; right here, where everyone can see how devoted I am to you, please...
>>
File: Tristana7.png (792KB, 1024x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana7.png
792KB, 1024x1044px
>>6896055
I think you accidentally a word there champ, but I think from how this place has treated me I can figure out what you want.
>Tristana turns on her heel, giving the man a show of her assets, her tight leather pants squeezing heavily to her curvaceous rear. She looks over her shoulder at him, her tongue peeking past her lips and flowing over them, covering the cock pillows in saliva.
>>6896076
>Tristana smirks, always loving a bit of confidence in her men. She leans against the wall of the building, pointing downaways to a nearby inn, her gaze holding a bit of hunger and longing for what's to come.
Well, I'm not surprised. Not very many of you tall folk who can resist a little yordle butt every now and again. Soooo, where do you want me? Against the wall? In the alley? On some nice soft bed so you can fuck me like some broad on her wedding night? I'm game for anything.
>>
>tfw you will never be a pretty princess
>>
File: 2984550-.jpg (477KB, 628x900px) Image search: [Google]
2984550-.jpg
477KB, 628x900px
>>6896050
A-ahhhn~ Christmas miracle, desu...
>She eeks out as her hands sneak down, stoking tenderly across the blonde's sides on their way to her rump. Kongou squeezes it as she leans into the passionate kiss, her tongue hooking back around her companion's. Her exposed chest rubs against the uniform below, unevenly matching and mashing their breasts against one another. Her passion is undaunted by the teasing, only holding herself closer, trying to push against the larger body as the dress rolls up past her hips.
>>
File: Miyafuji Merry Xmas 1 - aika.jpg (840KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji Merry Xmas 1 - aika.jpg
840KB, 1600x1200px
>>6896125
Merry Saturnus Christmas!~

>>6896144
(Of course, you look dashing in everything! Aw, well hopefully someone picks next year the mantle again of organizing it. I'll post my gifts in a bit if you wanna see it as the only person. I'm super hyper happy about this Christmas.)
>>
>>6896163
Glad to hear you can fill in the blanks with the best of 'em.
>Reaching out, the anon gropes eagerly over the fat yordle ass straining those pants, letting his fingers dig in slightly.
>>
File: IMG_4295.jpg (51KB, 440x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4295.jpg
51KB, 440x337px
>>6896169
>TFW you didn't let that stop you and became a pretty princess.
I feel so happier working for it...
>>
>>6896162
hello princess! you mind if i get a taste of you?
>>
>>6896172
Merry late Christmas to you, Miya-chan. Heard about your Secret Santa gift earlier.
>>
File: IMG_4342.png (565KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4342.png
565KB, 1240x1754px
>>6896195
>Stripping herself, she prostates herself in front of him, smirking up at the anon, rubbing and squeezing her ass.
Oh course dear; take your pick~
>>
>>6896191
I tried but I have the body of a young girl.
>>
>>6896163
Let's find a bed, I might not be able to get you pregnant but I'll try my damndest.
>He pays the inn keeper and leads her up stairs to a modest bedroom with a doublebed
>>
>>6896144
M...Miss Iowa!
>The soldier stands at attention and salutes the sultry ship, trying to be respectful as his face blushes seeing her in her pajamas.
Yes...well kind of..
>He gets a bit shy at seeing her in such a private way, trying to keep his eye contact from those long legs, wide hips, and ample breasts. His hands slowly lift up to present the gift to her eyes.
I...it's more of a present really. F...from myself to be honest, just in the spirit of the holidays. Would you like to open it?
>He hoped his gift wouldn't dissapoint her, he spent days crafting it. Inside the box wrapped in an American Flag bandana was a new metal peice for the top of her head. He remembered how her last one was damaged and it was hard to replace for the holidays and hoped he'd done a good job making a replica.
>>
>>6896162
>He seizes Daisy's lustrous hair by the roots and twists her head about, prying her mouth open and launching a heavy gob of spit onto her tongue.
My whore. My filthy little anal whore.
>He digs his fingers into her thick, juicy ass meat and spreads that crevice open, exposing her pink pucker into which he firmly sinks his hard, throbbing cock.
>>
>>6896144
Hm? And what's that?
>As soon as Iowa started playing with her lovely breasts, he gulped and stared at them like any other sane man would. They always seemed to be getting bigger and more tempting every time he saw her.
Ahh, is that so?
>The man said rather softly, those globes of flesh pressing against his now toned chest, thanks to his constant workout regimen that she herself set him up on.
You always get straight to the point... I love that about you.
>The man's arms wrapped around her, pressing her chest even further against him. His eyes looked into her familiar starry ones, giving her a loving smile.
>>
>>6896162
>He wastes no time and kisses her hard sliding one hand down to her crotch and slipping off her shorts
>>
File: IMG_2182.jpg (18KB, 227x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.jpg
18KB, 227x300px
>>6896224
That's perfect though! You go around acting and talki innocent, slowly seducing bigger and better men till you make your way up to your position as "princess".,.
You already have a good start~!
>>
File: 55419379_p0.png (611KB, 746x800px) Image search: [Google]
55419379_p0.png
611KB, 746x800px
>>6896083
She felt the bulge rising over her thigh. The thick mass of meat under his trousers, throbbing its way to hardness against her body. She cooed softly, smirking up at him as she gently prodded his cock with her knee.
"At somebody is straight to the point tonight."
>She seemed distracted, holding herself on him and and playing with his tool for some small, haughty amusement at how hard her man was getting under his clothes.
"Maybe she will, but if she really didn't want to lose you she'd have been here,"
>Her knee prodded him to punctuate her statement.
"Taking this,"
>Again, she rubbed her supple thighs over his sex.
"Until you don't have a worry left in the world."
>She backed away from him at last, uneasily shaking free of his grasp and only reluctantly giving up her embrace with him. One hand daintily took up her tie, waving the tip of it at him coyly, offering up the thread to pull if he wanted her clothes to come unraveling.
"So because she's more concerned with having a go around some mall in the city, I'll be the one to give you what you want. A night of raw, passionate sex. You can break me all you want, and when you're nice and spent, then you can start thinking about how your girlfriend feels."
>>
>>6896219
>a young anon approaches the Princess' pile of discarded clothing before looking at her with longing

M-may..may I try them on, Miss Daisy?
>>
File: 0050-sami155.jpg (31KB, 468x349px) Image search: [Google]
0050-sami155.jpg
31KB, 468x349px
>>6896224
Well so do I but that didn't stop me either....Sure Oneesama is more developed than me but still!...Don't let it get to you!
>>
>>6896219
>begins to spread ass apart
>get a nice looks at daisys asshole
thanks for the meal princess!
>begins to eat out daisys asshole
>>
File: tristana13.jpg (291KB, 1056x940px) Image search: [Google]
tristana13.jpg
291KB, 1056x940px
>>6896185
>Tristana jumps as his fingers dig into her ass, the warm squishy flesh conforming to his hand like memory foam even through her clothes. She pushes her hips back into his groping fingers, her hand moving up to grope her modest breast as another slides down her zipper.
Getting right to work I see...
>>6896225
>Tristana is led away by the man, the jealous stares from the nearby patrons as she shakes her voluptuous ass in their general direction following them as they ascend the stairs. Tristana immediately hops onto the bed, waiting no time in sliding off her shirt and tossing it into the corner, her pants following suit, leaving her in nothing but her white socks.
Sorry honey, but I love to go commando~!
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>6896243
>She gasps and moans in a sultry tone, eyeing him with soft eyes slowly closing, embracing him and rubbing his back.

>>6896232
Agh; yes~!
>She drones out, smiling like a airhead as she giggles, before straight up crying out in pleasure as she feels him pound away at her anus.
Oh, fuck! Harder; deeper please!
>She begs, doing her best to spread the hole open for her.

>>6896261
>She blinks for a bit, before smiling warmly and nodding.
Sure darling; feel free to!

>>6896274
Agh; y-yes...please, enjoy my body!
>She cries out, submitting easily.
>>
>>6896281
(Think ya missed one!)

>>6896078
>>
>>6896271
But, Princess Sasami...I'm...I'm a boy..
>>
>>6896281
Fine by me!
>He tears off his clothes and jumps on top of her letting his cock grind her for a while while they make out
>>
>>6896290
Daisy a cute.
>>
>>6896290
>He reaches between her legs and thrusts two fingers between her smooth lips, stirring the moisture and the heat within and forcing Daisy to squirm against him and his cock.
You're a popular little slut tonight, aren't you? You're sopping wet because of it, too.
>Raises his hand and leaves a loud, angry imprint of it after bringing it down savagely.
Ffuck, Daisy...your shameless ass is sucking hard on my shaft...
>>
>>6896260
>As much as he didn't want to admit it, he really did want to do erotic things with her until he didn't have a single worry remaining. He pants in lust as the increasing part of his mind that gave in makes him start to be honest as well.
I mean, I- I'll be honest, you do look amazing... those tights alone are enough to drive me crazy and those clothes look so good on you! I... w- would you let me do anything I wanted with you?
>>
File: 0016-sami1.jpg (23KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
0016-sami1.jpg
23KB, 400x273px
>>6896274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEuzES9GPCU

>>6896303
Again that shouldn't stop you! I mean there are plenty of young men on Jurai who do the same thing and there's nothing wrong with it!

>She smiles warmly and pats him on the back
>>
>>6896290
>He pulls off his own clothes and then her top leaving them butt naked, his throbbing erection poking her soft belly
Let's get started then.
>He pushes her down on the table and gropes at her breast with one hand and her butt with the other, pressing their faces together as he enters her
>>
>>6896171
>Iowa gave no quarter to the fellow ship's tongue. It poked and prodded, swished and swirled around inside and every which way, hungrily devouring what she could reach. No inch left untouched. She settled on the middle, dancing with Kongou's tongue, and focused on her handiwork. Their bodies ground against one another transferring the overwhelming bodyheat from Kongou's fiery self to Iowa's. Her exploring hands planted themselves upon the British behind and gave it a loud smack of the cheek.

>>6896172
(Too nice! You always look delicious as well. Especially the animal parts~! That's okay, you don't need to upload em. You can tell me though!)

>>6896229
Aww, really? Thank you kindly! Please, come in then!
>Iowa ushered him through with a wave of her arm. When he was settled, she took a seat beside him and untied the bow. Giggling at the packaging, she removed the head accessory with wide eyes. It was near a perfect match to the one previously. Her soft smile grew wider and her elbow knicked him right in his side.
Awww...you didn't need to go and do that! Thanks...I'll cherish it! I'll put it on right now, actually.
>She flops it onto her scalp and throws an arm around his shoulder.
Thanks!

>>6896239
Well...Christmas is almost over and I wanted to make sure you got your gift right away, dear. It's only fair, don't say such things!
>Her nail flicked his nose out of nest. Despite the facade she put up, her body meshed against his with ease. Though still caged her meaty breasts spread out against his muscular torso as if the cloth had just evaporated. While deeply lost within his vision, she closed her lids and pressed her lips against him with a fraction of the force previous. They fall backwards, him landing face up and her on top, with their lips still connected.
>>
>>6896126
(Sorry again, I didn't notice the new thread!)
>His hips slightly thrust against her foot, as the feeling of her stocking-clad foot rubbing him is enough to force a moan out of him.
R- Rise, even your foot feels so good...!
>>
>>6896290
>stands up after a that delicious meal
>slowly turns daisy around
>daisys immediately notices my throbbing penis begging for release
i want you to have a taste of me now daisy
>>
>>6896290
>he smiled brightly while holding back tears

Thank you, Princess Daisy!

>he politely bowed to the Princess before slowly removing his clothing. As soon as his slim androgynous was uncovered he bent over at the waist and picked up Daisy's panties. He held them to his face and inhaled deeply of her scent before putting the expensive silky underwear on
>>
File: IMG_3247.png (4MB, 1600x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.png
4MB, 1600x2048px
I fell asleep immediately after posting in the thread this morning, since I was up all night wrapping presents. Didn't mean to ignore anyone.

I hope everyone's had an amazing holiday. Anyone have character preference? I might just treat myself and pick one that sounds good.
>>
>>6896281
Looks like you are too.
>Pulling his hand back for a moment, she could soon feel a firm smack to that wide blue ass, stinging his hand a bit with the leather.
>>
>>6896377
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
>>6896203
(Huh, but I didn't post about it here? Did I?)

>>6896345
(But I wanna! ..Such an amazing gift shouldn't go unnoticed, the guy went overboard on me. So yeah, here's the pic of box.)
>>
>>6896377
I want to teach Starfire the true meaning of Christmas!
>>
>>6896377
Iwas going to suggest something but Shampoo beat me to it.
God bless.
>>
>>6896339
>he holds back tears at Sasami's encouragement

You're right! I will be the best princess I can be!
>>
>>6896377
(I do believe you asked me to check in for Widow. You seemed quite excited last time I asked, but time was a constraining factor.)
>>
File: Tristana11.jpg (43KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana11.jpg
43KB, 600x686px
>>6896078
(Woops, my bad.)
>Tristana brings out a hastily crafted elf hat, tossing it onto her head and giving the man a hearty thumbs up.
I'm just checking around to see what you tall people celebrate around here and I think I found it. Nice and simple. So what's going on with you, anything you planned on doing around here?
>>6896308
>Tristana lets out an "oooh" as the man undresses, her eyes hungrily flying down to the slab of cock meat between his legs before he pounces on her. Tristana's legs fly out and loop around his lower back, returning his grinding with her own as her quickly moistening pussy coats him in her arousal. Her tongue tangles with his own, swirling around his heated muscle as they exchange saliva, Tristana occasionally nibbling on his lip.
>>6896380
>Tristana jolts from the sudden ass abuse, her hips moving from side to side as she winces from the harsh blow. She reaches down and slides down her pants, showing off her bare ass with a distinct red hand print now showing clear on its surface.
That really hurt!...Harder.
>>
>>6896361
(Heh it's all good!)

>She giggled and kept going nice and slow

You better not cum so quickly~

>She had a devious smile along her lips
>>
>>6896395
In the last thread. I won't say what it was.
>>
File: 3.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
>>6896395
(Three neatly wrapped boxes with a card greeted me. Given my bracket, I was hyped as heck.)
>>
>>6896384
Hey there sexy how about you come sit on my lap? I'm not Santa but I got a lot of money if you know what I mean...
>>
>>6896377
What kind of reward could the princess possibly give a tiny worm like me?
>>
>>6896410
No panties, huh? Are you guys always this lewd~?
>Pulling his hand back further, he gives her ass another spank, right where his last one landed!
>>
File: 7.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
>>6896425
(And three figs were in all of them! Miyafuji nendo, Alter Eila and figma Eila. I got worth 200$ in figs in a darn 25-50$ bracket. And anon said he ''maybe went a bit overboard, but hopefully made a nice surprise.'' Made me giggle like a little girl again all night. Though I feel a bit bad for lucking out two Christmas in a row this well while I go by the brackets so strictly.)

>>6896423
(Huh.)
>>
>>6896416
D- don't worry, I don't want it to end too quickly...
>He relaxes and sinks in the feeling, gasping and moaning merely at the touch of her foot as she seemed to turn him on with everything she did, even with her devious smile.
>>
>>6896410
>He'll return her thumbs up with one of his own and what he hopes is his most charming smile.
Well, my Christmas was a short affair, and I find my time rather free this evening. So no plans, but...
>His eyes seem to wander, checking her out.
I think I see one or two things I'd like to get up to, heheh.
>>
>>6896345
>The young engineer came in the door without a second thought as she took the gift and gestured him in. He took a quick seat on the bed by the furnace, the warm fire keeping the room cozy for the night. He watches as the buxom blonde beauty unwrap the package to see his handiwork. He was pleased but still shy seeing her face light up, pulling that gift out to view.
Ah! ....Y...you don't have to say that. J...just an ametuer fix to help a beloved ship in need for the holidays Iowa.
>He jerks a bit at her elbow, she was quite the fighter and he wasn't much in the service rooms. His face keeps blushing as she pops that hat upon her head and brings him in close, his gaze going between her blue eyes and vast cleavage. He puts an arm to her waist to reciprocate the gesture and feel closer to the lovely lady.
I...I just didn't know how you ships celebrate the season. Most working boys get letters and warm tidings from family/lovers. I just think everyone deserves to feel like they're cared for around the holidays.
>>
File: 2754353-.jpg (424KB, 700x986px) Image search: [Google]
2754353-.jpg
424KB, 700x986px
>>6896345
>The slap sent Kongou reeling, her chest scraping out to above Iowa's massive bust and almost threatening to break the kiss. Her nails dug in to the uniformed aft as she re-situated herself, her tongue rolling around to match with the buxom blonde's at every juncture. She leaned further against the American, her stomach flattening into the other and causing her rear to arch up into the wandering hands as her flushed face only brought hotter breaths and gasps for air between them.
>>
>>6896345
S-So dirty..though it's not like I'll object to it at all, heh.
>The warmth of Iowa's entire body pressing against him reminded him of one of the many reasons why he fell for her in the first place. Breathing starting to pick up, that chest of hers teased him immensely, and as he was about to touch them, the ship girl's lips met his, causing them to fall over.
O-Oww..
>He moaned out, mouth still interlocked with hers. Their tongues danced together once more, moans escaping him as hot breath came out of his nostrils.
M-Mmmm...~
>His arms wrapped around Iowa who practically mounted him, rubbing all around her body, finding its resting place upon her thick and tight ass, groping it firmly.
>>
>>6896410
>He kisses back hard and slams it inside with little warning, pressing her down on the bed and pumping away
I can see why your kind are so popular.
>>
>>6896460
You had mentioned monetary amounts and that you were hyper.
>>
File: w93.jpg (63KB, 533x547px) Image search: [Google]
w93.jpg
63KB, 533x547px
>>6896384
>>6896396
>>6896399
>>6896406
>>6896441
Sorry, everyone. I couldn't resist some Widow.
>>
>>6896377
Hope you're having a Merry Christmas trash! Put my vote down for gwynevere but just play who you please.
>>
File: 0008-sami13.jpg (22KB, 317x240px) Image search: [Google]
0008-sami13.jpg
22KB, 317x240px
>>6896403
That's the spirit! Now go out there and show the world what you can do! If you need any help just let me know!
>>
>>6896497
Bluebs best boobs.
>>
>>6896495
(Guess I drank a bit too much if I forgot all about that already.)
>>
>>6896497
That's fine, I just wanted to do some comfy Christmas loving.
>>
>>6896500
I need help
>>
>>6896497
No need to apologize, enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas.
>>
File: IMG_6027.jpg (112KB, 566x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6027.jpg
112KB, 566x767px
>>6896310
What else is new, darling~?

>>6896333
Ah, yes my lord; everyone is into me tonight...
>She explains using a hyperbole, panting softly as she begins to even stroke her own pussy in between his thrusts into her ass.
I, I love cocks fucking me; I just love showing off to everyone...
Showing, how much of a whore I am...

>>6896342
Yes; let's~
>She crooned, feeling herself stripped by him, smirking as she feels herself pushed down and gropes, grinning back as she slaps her ass for him to enjoy.
Mmmhm; aaagh!
>She cried out as she was penetrated, her sounds replaced by making out with someone.

>>6896362
>She giggles in a seductive fashion, nuzzling her face against her cock, smirking up at him.
Let me see it than~

>>6896364
A-aw damn...
>She muttered to herself, eyeing the crossdresser as he inhaled her scent.
This, is actually kind of hot...
>>
File: tristanalewd4.png (809KB, 1306x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tristanalewd4.png
809KB, 1306x1200px
>>6896465
>Tristana giggles at the man's forward advance, jumping up into his arms and looping her's around his neck, pushing her small chest against his as she wiggles her booty in his grasp.
You folk certainly doubt play around when you want to get your rocks off, huh? Well, lead the way~!
>>6896450
>Tristana lets out a mewl of painful pleasure as his hand makes contact, her fat yordle ass rippling on contact. She turns back and looks at him, a slight pout on her face.
Don't really wanna fumble with underwear when you're going to the bathroom in a firefight...Or trying to get off during a firefight...
>>6896492
>Tristana squeals as soon as he slams his thick veiny cock into her receptive insides, her walls squeezing down tightly as if they never wanted to let go. Tristana goes limp in the kiss, her tongue weakly flailing against his own as he pumps into her yordle pussy. Her feet press against his back, pulling him deeper inside of her with each one of his hungry thrusts.
>>
File: Nigga you dun fucked up now.....jpg (135KB, 991x742px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga you dun fucked up now.....jpg
135KB, 991x742px
>>6896432
>She glares incredibly coldly at him

You think Shampoo some cheap Canton Provence Whore?...

>>6896497
(Hmm.....Meh it's all good)
>>
>>6896545
>He gives a look of surprise before he finds himself with an armful of yordle. He shakes his head with a laugh.
Well, how do they say? Honesty is the best policy, no? Besides,
>He leans in to nip at her ear affectionately
How could I resist such an alluring little thing like you?~
>He starts carrying her off, absconding with her back to his place.
>>
File: 5446300-batman+(2016-)+002-022.jpg (36KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
5446300-batman+(2016-)+002-022.jpg
36KB, 320x308px
Loud shitposts
>>
>>6896336
>She began to pull it herself, losing a tie, then her sweater... She pulled the woolen garment off of her body, her breasts spilling free as it came off within the loose confines of her academy shirt. It feel to the ground, a soft whisper of fabric falling through air accompanying a gentle pomf against the carpet.
"I can leave them on then, juuust for you. Anything? Of course. Just saying anything isn't really going to get me going though. Why don't you tell me exactly what you need?"
>Without a bit of concealment she traced a set of fingertips down over her belly, waltzing across her mound and settling fingers against her pantyhose covered sex. She rubbed a finger against her slit, the two layers of undergarment rubbing abbrasively on her sensitive body. Darjeeling loved it anyway, knees trembling as she made herself ready.
"Tell me how dearly you need to cum tonight."
>>
File: w31.png (682KB, 695x918px) Image search: [Google]
w31.png
682KB, 695x918px
(... So now that that's established, does anyone want to do anything with Widow, and if so, what?)
>>
>>6896516
Don't trip. You were just happy about your ss gifts.
>>
>>6896567
Your shampoo smells good, but you don't seem cheap to me. Remember, I'm like Santa, except with lots of money. I can get you anything you want... That is, if you're down to get low.
>>
>>6896395
(Neat! I feel bad I didn't get in ;_;)
>>6896460
(Ah, I have that Eila one too)

>>6896467
Thinking of us, hmm? Well I'll clue you in. We all get together, get naked in the pools, and have a Christmas bath together~! It's quite the fun sight! You should come sometime!
>The seriousness of her tone made it almost impossible to tell if she was kidding or not. Her arm still slunk around his neck kept him tightly bound to her whim. With such a nice present, how couldn't she reciprocate? Her left finger tapped her chin in curiosity at what a healthy, virile man on a cold Christmas night would want for a gift. She was obviously open to any suggestions.
Hmmm....I don't feel right just taking this though. Did you want something too?

>>6896480
>Still toying within her mouth, Iowa was determined not to break this for as long as she could. The heat from Kongou's body had other plans. It had gotten so unbearable that Iowa in a fit ripped her own clothes down with a forceful yank sending her tits bouncing back and forth underneath the girl. They were soon resettled beneath Kongou, and their bodily embrace began once again. With another slap to her healthy bum, Iowa's fingers dug into the panty waistband still around her abdomen and pulled it down leaving her in nothing but her tangled up holiday red circling her stomach.

>>6896490
>Having missed the man for some time, Iowa was less than subtle about how badly she wanted him. Her grinding became more force than she had ever dealt him, almost as if trying to phase through his body and through the other side. Her tongue traced around his, but soon let his take over, basking in the treatment. Her cheeky butt rose into the air covered by nothing but twin stocking straps. Her hands fiddled with his fly, silently undoing it and bringing his jeans to his knees.
>>
>>6896463
So...Do you like my stockings? They were a gift from a fan~

>She traced his glans with the very tip of her foot going nice and slow

I always did like this shade of red
>>
>>6896541
>He yanks his cock out of Daisy's rectum and spins her around.
No, Princess; YOU are going to show everyone what a filthy whore you are --
>He brandishes his wet, throbbing cock, smothering her faces with his sweaty balls momentarily.
-- by going ass to mouth for me, in front of all these nasty, perverted anons who are going to eventually empty their bloated balls full of sticky, gooey semen for you.
>>
>>6896612
See
>>6896518
>>
>>6896572
>Tristana idly kicks her feet as she is carried off by the man, humming the bandle gunner anthem while she looks around. Tristana shivers as her long ears are played with by the man, returning his affections with a gentle kiss on the lips, when she pulls away placing another onto the tip of his nose. She giggles girlishly, always loving being complemented.
Mhm, I am pretty irresistible aren't I? Thank you for noticing.
>>
File: 0008-sami133.jpg (47KB, 637x471px) Image search: [Google]
0008-sami133.jpg
47KB, 637x471px
>>6896521
>She blinks and tilts her head a little

What with?
>>
File: Tristana18.jpg (53KB, 700x886px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana18.jpg
53KB, 700x886px
>>6896638
>>6896572
>>
>>6896612
(Oh I very much want to do things with Widow. Her card says she's a brainwashed oral sub. Gotta say that hits all of my buttons.)
>>
>>6896617
(O definitely!)

>>6896622
(Shouganai, maybe we'll get paired next year! As long you choose international chance. The Alter or figma? But huh, didn't know you collect figs, especially SW ones!~)
>>
>>6896500
Is this a good start?

>he nervously removed his clothing. Underneath he was wearing a matching lingerie set of red satin
>>
>>6896647
I need help, I've fallen and I can't get up
>>
>>6896660
(Oh I have a few things here and there~ Also have the Hartmann and Barkhorn of that series)
>>
>>6896623
I- I love them, they look amazing on you! They feel so good too... i- is there any type of legwear you want? I want to gift you some as well!
>His body squirms in pleasure as the smooth stocking starts teasing his sensitive glans.
>>
>>6896545
>When she turned to face back towards him, she could easily see the obvious bulge in his pants from her reaction and figure.
Oh? Do you normally get off during fights?
>Smack.
>>
File: IMG_1688.jpg (22KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1688.jpg
22KB, 225x300px
>>6896624
>Despite how nasty that sounds on paper, Daisy eagerly followed through, smiling and nodding as he explained his plan to her, letting the cock "clean" every inch of her face before she could even think about taking it up the ass again...
I love this master; I feel so special...
>>
>>6896541
>daisy takes my whole dick in her mouth lustfully
ohh daisy! can you tend to my balls too?
>>
File: w80.jpg (36KB, 258x400px) Image search: [Google]
w80.jpg
36KB, 258x400px
>>6896632
>Amélie sat in the large chair, her hair pulled back in a ponytail, a cup of warm choco held with both hands. She blew on it heavily, and took a sip every few blows, testing the temperature, before pulling away to look at the fire, or out the window again at the snow covered ground.

>>6896655
(Perfect! I never get to do this type of stuff. Would you mind starting? I can if need-be but would rather not.)
>>
>>6896574
I'll give you a (you) Mecha, treasure it.
>>
>tfw no jack-o or cc for christmas
>>
>>6896541
>he smiled at Daisy's reaction and stayed in her line of sight as he put on her garterbelt. He picked up her stockings and sniffed the feet of them. He sat down and pulled on one of the stockings over his hairless leg. He repeated the process with the other stocking before attaching the garterbelt's clasps to the silky stocking tops.
>>
File: Hugo-Strange-DC-Comics-Batman-a.jpg (79KB, 500x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo-Strange-DC-Comics-Batman-a.jpg
79KB, 500x1222px
>>6896720
Thanks.
You folks have a good night.
>>
>>6896620
(God dammit this made me laugh!)

[This Gwailo hard of hearing?!]

Shampoo no whore...Shampoo a proud Amazon!
>>
>>6896622
Wh...wha really?!
>Her secret santa couldn't help but fluster at those words; even at just the thought of Iowa's supple, bouncing body naked in the water, let alone thinking about the other ships too and recieiving an invitation. He wipes his forehead and gets a deep red on his face as the voluptuous vessel keeps her strong arm around his neck. From his position he couldn't help but look down at her impressive bust. His mind goes wild with lewd intent sensing an intimate implication from her, his curiousity getting the better of him as he bashfully asks of her.
W...well maybe just, one thing. W...when I was going through your schematics I noticed a.....an interesting function. It just was so curious I wanted to know if it was a real blueprint. S...something about a liquid storage in....in your topside?
>>
File: Tristana1.png (46KB, 1142x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana1.png
46KB, 1142x1048px
>>6896696
>Tristana licks her lips hungrily at the sight of his pulsating bulge, a snail trail of juices slowly leaking down her inner thigh from the combination of his spanks and his cock. She takes the next smack like a champ.
Pretty explosions...All of those rocking my body this way and that...Mmm, I love it!
>>
File: 2846339-.jpg (719KB, 701x990px) Image search: [Google]
2846339-.jpg
719KB, 701x990px
>>6896622
Mmmnnnn~
>Kongou moaned into the opposing mouth, her backside assaulted once more and exposed to cool winter's air. Her already well hardened nubs raked against the nipples of the melons wobbling about beneath her. There wasn't a moment's rest with the assault of the hungry amazon, so she took it upon herself to massaged those mounds slowly with her own, grinding against the larger woman while her hands snuck themselves into the starred-and-striped panties, finger slowly digging its way between plump cheeks.
>>
>>6896719
>He laid on the couch, covered up in a warm blanket as he was watching something on his tablet, he squirmed occasionally to try to find the perfect way to lay on the sofa.
>>
>>6896622
>Their time spent apart clearly made their love making even more intimate than usual. The two missed each other so bad, the best way they could showcase this was through their physical sides. Feeling her incredibly intense humping made the bulge that was growing become even larger, snugly pressing against his jeans as the man thrust against her as well.
>Their tongues intertwined, his becoming more dominant as a whole Iowa became more submissive than usual. Drool was dripping down their chins, the saliva they were swallowing was delicious like always. Meanwhile those curious hands of his caressed those milky and thick thighs of hers as well as that ass, lone fingers starting to travel underneath those straps which barely prevented anything from entering her cavities.
Hnnn, Iowa...
>Her name was the only thing he could say, his brain shutting off everything else other than trying to please her. The way the breeze hit his bare legs as she undid his pants made him shiver with delight.
>>
>>6896714
>He can see the glimmer of disgust in her eyes even as she exhibits no hint of hesitation, worshiping his cock like it were the only thing in the world which mattered.
I can tell. And my cock loves you. We should breed.
>He shoves her onto her back and clambers on top of her, wedging his bulbous crown between her drenched petals and stretching the princess' cunt with a series of insistent thrusts.
Fucking you Daisy. My cock is inside you.
>>
>>6896722
>TFW no Christmas crush
What's their name erp?
>>
>>6896660
That's all that matters. You enjoy yourself fellow lewd person.
>>
>>6896771
Closest I've gotten to something like that was fireworks. And they're pretty neat.
>Noticing her reaction, he casually whips out his cock from the straining pants, before planting a similarly hard smack on her other cheek.
>>
>>6896683

Hmm....Well~....

>She began to trace the length of his microphone stand with the tip of her foot again going nice and slow

I wouldn't mind some kinky latex ones~
>>
>>6896751
I think Shampoo is very beautiful. I think Shampoo should should worship my cock, as her only purpose in life is being the vessel for my seed.
>>
>>6896795
I cannot say it here...
>>
File: w15.png (301KB, 968x837px) Image search: [Google]
w15.png
301KB, 968x837px
>>6896780
>Wordlessly, Amélie set the choco onto her coffee table, and smiled contently towards her better half. She stretched her legs out and tip-toed her bare feet across the cool floor, and bounced her way onto the couch where he lay.
>>
>>6896719
>A man sits behind a metal desk in a room with stone walls lit by a solitary lightbulb hanging from a fixture. Several sheets of paper sit fanned out in front of him. Red stamps adorn the files with words like "Failed" and "Captured." The room is deathly quiet, save for a long, drawn out sigh. The figure looks up, gesturing towards the shadowy figures in the hall.

Bring her in for debreifing... Do not be gentle.

>The figures outside give acknowledgement, and the man in the chair looks down again, shaking his head as he skims the files one more time. He would wait for them to bring the operative in. It wasn't as if she would be able to escape. They had bound her with the sturdiest chains and cuffs at their disposal, with three armed guards with her at all times. She was formidable, but there would be no escaping her punishment. Yes, she had much to answer for...
>>
File: 0001-sami156.jpg (47KB, 586x437px) Image search: [Google]
0001-sami156.jpg
47KB, 586x437px
>>6896668
>She walks over and then around him to see what's what

Hmm....Let's see

>She adjusts the teddy, the straps on the stockings, and makes the bra a little bit tighter around his chest

There we go...This will help encourage growth..Now I want to see how you walk in this, okay?

>>6896673
(This made me laugh way too hard...)

>She blinks and helps the silly Anon up
>>
>tfw you only really wanna play with anons who know your character to make referential jokes/comments during RP but the character isn't that popular
>>
>>6896822
Alright, I'll get you some kinky latex ones! A- anything else?
>If her stockings weren't the main focus point of his eyes, they would most likely be viewing the ceiling as the pleasure seems to flood his mind, leaving him unable to believe that he already felt this good, even though it seemed like she was just getting started.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-16+at+10.07.11).jpg (300KB, 849x791px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-16+at+10.07.11).jpg
300KB, 849x791px
>(Was writing a reply and crashed in the middle of it
Sorry everyone, I hate to not give a final reply to everybody myself but my mind just sank in the past few minutes. I'll be on tomorrow bar any important events, let's please continue then. I do hope you all had a merry christmas though!)
>>
>>6896867
Who are they?
>>
>>6896873
(G'night dear, sleep well and Merry Christmas)
>>
>>6896873
(All's good Iowa, we all need our rest. Thank you and have a good night, hope to see you soon!)
>>
File: Tristanalewd2.png (367KB, 737x594px) Image search: [Google]
Tristanalewd2.png
367KB, 737x594px
>>6896816
>Tristana nods at the man's inquiry but her eyes are really focused on his meaty cock, her asshole quivering as her lips begin to leak even more juices. She lightly rolls her hips, only stopping when his hand slaps her cheeks again.
W-What are you gonna do with that?
>>
>>6896837
>He jumped a bit from her sudden plop on top of him, but he simply smiled back at her.
Hey... Merry Christmas...
>He said in a somewhat tired tone of voice. He placed a hand on her face, softly rubbing his palm up against her cheek.
You liked my gifts?
(I'm just gonna assume that they're already together in this session.)
>>
File: static1.squarespace.png (145KB, 750x360px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.png
145KB, 750x360px
>>6896886
People are at least somewhat familiar with Suzy, not nearly as much with Holly
>>
>>6896863
>he took a breath after Sasami made the adjustments to his undergarments. He needed to since the bra had been tightened. He placed one stockinged foot in front of the other and walked in front of Sasami in what he hoped was a ladylike fashion
>>
>>6896873
// I understand man, Christmas can be pretty tiring. Sleep well, see ya soon!
>>
>>6896910
Hmm, I was planning on plugging that leak you got going on down there... But if you have any better ideas?
>His cock twitches for her, already pulsing with a bit of need. Pausing in his spanking, the anon kneads over her blue ass.
>>
Now that Christmas has passed, who did you want to spend Christmas with /erp/?
>>
>>6896912
Huh, sadly I'm clueless too. Good luck with that!
>>
File: w7.png (586KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
w7.png
586KB, 768x768px
>>6896840
>With a series of beeps from the keypad, and the clicks of heavy tumblers moving inside the lock, the thick door opened. Behind it was Amélie Lacroix. Widowmaker. Though she made a habit of being unnoticed, her reputation preceded her. Even if she weren't wearing her classic skintight outfit, there aren't many girls with purple skin walking around, so to say she stood out would be an understatement.
Ai think ai can take eet from haire, yes?
>She asked the guards sarcastically, holding up the heavy-duty cuffs on her person to emphasize the point. Without a word, the two men that walked her in closed the door behind them, and as the woman sat down, you could hear the door click as it did before.

>>6896911
Mhmm~
>She said, bringing a hand up to meet his, feeling his warmth against her skin.
Ai actually 'ave un more fair you, chéri..
>She said with a smile, pulling at the shoulder of her loose hoodie to just barely reveal the strap of what seemed to be quite risque lingerie.
>>
>>6896932
Kurisu.
>>
File: IMG_4913.jpg (56KB, 399x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4913.jpg
56KB, 399x533px
>>6896794
>She continues her service, feeling herself pushed down, and eventually being forcefully fucked by him. Despite this, she still giggles and smirks at him.
Yes...this is perfect...keep this up master....

>>6896715
Mmmhm...
>she hums, rubbing his cock against his lips.
Maybe; can you tell me why?~

>>6896725
>She strolls behind him, reaching down and rubbing and helping him put on some try ways on staying calm.

(Sorry; slowly losing steam; may bail...)
>>
File: Tristanabutt.jpg (38KB, 640x603px) Image search: [Google]
Tristanabutt.jpg
38KB, 640x603px
>>6896929
>Tristana pushes her fat squishy ass into the man's hand, making his fingers dig into the cheeks that he was abusing just a moment ago. She pushes her hips up, still a bit shorter than him and making it a bit easier for him to penetrate her.
What you just said sounds lovely, doll~...
>>
>>6896824
>Growls and five point dragon punches them in the throat

Wǒ bùshì yīgè chángjiàn de jìnǚ! Qù tā mā de zìjǐ nǐ āng zāng de húndàn!

>She walks away
>>
>>6896932
Iris heart
>>
>>6896912
I was on /b/ last night and saw a thread requesting pics of Holly's feet. Aside from that thread, my favorite thing about Holly was her Rocket Raccoon cosplay.
>>
>>6896932
fronk
>>
File: 53d95d9767381.jpg (120KB, 1100x776px) Image search: [Google]
53d95d9767381.jpg
120KB, 1100x776px
>>6896983
(Sadly there's barely anything good of Holly's feet that I'm aware of. But it's a bomb-ass cosplay! I know for Christmas a fan made a replica of the helmet from her logo and sent it to her, so hopefully she'll make the suit and we can finally see her in in that. I've requested art of her in a spacesuit/sling bikini mix but haven't found any takers.)
>>
>>6896949
i always wanted to feel the soft lips of a sexy princess on my balls
>>
File: 24596fac324496e416096333125583d6.png (437KB, 510x1000px) Image search: [Google]
24596fac324496e416096333125583d6.png
437KB, 510x1000px
>>6896868
I will wear what ever else you bring me~

>She soon put her foot down and got on her knees kissing the tip of his cock
>>
>>6896949
(We can stop for now. Get some rest and we'll pick this up later.)
>>
>>6896949
Have a good night, my little whore, I'll fuck you properly another time.
>Gives her another slap on the ass.
>>
>>6896941
>Even with her strong French accent, he could understand every word she said, his heart beginning to beat harder than before, just from her seductive behavior.
You do do you...~?
>He teased, chuckling to himself for a second as he gave her a quick kiss on her purple lips. He moved another hand to down her body and to her ass, giving her a little squeeze, as if to tease her further.
>>
>>6896941
>The armed guards leave to stand outside the door, leaving the woman and the man alone in the room. He sits across from the purple woman, keeping a calm face. Sure, the woman in front of him could probably kill him eighty ways with just the papers on his desk, but he held firm. It was not the first specialist operative he'd dealt with. Luckily for him, Talon had ways of dealing with people like her. He held the oppressive silence, staring her down. Perhaps it was a clear power play, but he felt her position should be emphasized. After a length, he speaks. Calmly, and threateningly low.

You failed. This is an understatement. The cost of recovering you alone is catastrophic, but it was a price we had to pay to ensure they didn't get their hands on you.
>He goes quiet again, then takes a deep breath.
You are a good agent... Were, a good agent. But this is too much.

Your operative status is being revoked, and you are being stripped of all rank and support.
>>
>>6896932
Alicia the draph
>>
>>6896868
>>6897010
>Hard as fuck watching this and hoping for a turn some other time
>>
>>6897010
R- really? You'll wear anything...?
>He places his hand on her head once she kisses his tip, petting it and running his fingers through her soft hair, but not holding it down so that she can do everything at her own pace.
>>
>>6897007
There were a few pics in the thread I had mentioned. Sadly they were more of a candid nature. On a slightly unrelated note, am I the only one who fapped to that cosplay?
>>
>>6896932
The nice sergal girl.
>>
>>6896966
>Spreading her ass out a little, he soon repositions his hands to grasp her by the thighs, pulling her up to align his tip with her eagerly awaiting entrance, before practically dropping her down on it with a lewd groan~
Nnnfh...~
>>
File: 0007-sami132.jpg (16KB, 317x287px) Image search: [Google]
0007-sami132.jpg
16KB, 317x287px
>>6896926
>She watched him walk back and forth and shook her head

Ok it's not bad but remember there is a chance you may be wearing high heels in the future so when you walk it's important to go like this

>She hiked the bottom of her outfit up so he could see her legs as she began to walk

It's heel to toe....Heel...to toe and make sure to move your hips as you walk

>This is like day one stuff in traditional Juraian Bridal Training
>>
File: 53d95d6fac0ad.jpg (118KB, 1100x734px) Image search: [Google]
53d95d6fac0ad.jpg
118KB, 1100x734px
>>6897071
(You wouldn't happen to have a link or any saved, would ya? And I can vouch that you're certainly not alone.)
>>
File: Tristanalewd.gif (2MB, 580x520px) Image search: [Google]
Tristanalewd.gif
2MB, 580x520px
>>6897083
>Tristana's mouth opens wide as she is suddenly speared on the man's thick throbbing cock, her hole squeezing tightly around each side of his dick as it slides into her pussy. His balls are pressed against the moist lips of her pussy, her juices dripping down heavily onto his dick as she begins to gyrate her hips.
Oh god...So full...
>>
>>6897124
You're just
Way too Lewd
>>
>>6897105
Sadly, the thread 404'd before I could take any actions. All I can tell you was that it was roughly between 2 and 3am Christmas morning PST.
>>
>>6897061
(Here's a little something for you until then~)

>>6897069
I will wear anything~

>She kissed the tip again

You~

>Licks the tip

Give me~

>She soon took his entire length into her mouth and down her throat
>>
>>6897124
>Gripping onto the blue shortstack tightly to keep from dropping her, the anon started to bounce her slowly on his cock at first, the pace gradually increasing.
Fuck... You're pretty fuckin tight as well...
>>
>>6897134
(Dang, oh well. Well, just cause I'm curious, if you could see Holly cosplay anyone else, who would you pick?)
>>
File: w45.png (1MB, 1531x2084px) Image search: [Google]
w45.png
1MB, 1531x2084px
>>6897033
>Her face tightened, having never seen this outcome coming. A reprimanding maybe, but complete stripping of her status?! She had always considered herself one of, if not the best agent at Talon's disposal. Was she more expendable than she'd believed?
Zis 'as to be a joke!
>She slammed her cuffed hands onto the table. A moment of silence passed as she expected, but received no reply. Her anger soon turned to excuses.
You don't undairstand- ai 'ad bad intél- ai didn't know zére were camairas zére!

>>6897023
Awhh~
>She moaned lightly, and giggled as he grabbed at her hungrily. The purple-skinned beauty leaned away, stepping back onto the floor.
Zo eager! Be patient, and wvatch, Zo eajair! Be patient, and watch, chéri.
>She teased, slowly unzipping the front of her hoodie as she swayed her hips.
>>
I'm not autistic enough to rp in thread, what do?
>>
>>6897084
>he made a mental note as he watched her tiny feet walk on the ground
>heel to toe...move your hips
>he looked up and gazed at her hips as she walked. Even though she was yet to develope as her sister her hips still had a gentle sway to them as she walked. He tried walking with her, heel to toe.
>>
>>6897145
>Unable to resist, he thrusts his hips further into her, amazed by the fact she did not seem to have gag reflexes. If they had just started, he'd most likely wonder how many people she did this to before in order to be this good, but his mind seemed to be completely shrouded in lust as he gasps and moans from the feeling of her mouth, as well as from the fantasies of seeing her in all sorts of erotic outfits. He wished he could buy some right now, just so he could see her in them right there.
>>
>>6897171
Discord?
>>
>>6897166
>He nodded lightly at her request, enviously watching her strip off her jacket. Although she was unable to see it because of the blanket still covering him, he was already starting to grow an erection in his pants. He made sure to turn off the tablet on his lap and place it on a countertop beside him so it would be be a nuisance.
>>
>>6897166
>His expression hardens at her outburst. He slowly gathers the papers into a neat little stack, letting her stew in the silence until he speaks again.
It seems...
>He stands up, and moves over to her. Only a litle taller than the lithe sniper, a hand reaches out and grabs her hair. With a strength that is surprising even for a man of his stern build, he yanks her hair down, aiming to pull the former operative to her knees.

That you do not quite appreciate the situation your find yourself in, miss Lacroix.
>He'll twist the lock he has in his hand, not so painfully so much as to drive the point home.
Talon is not in the habit of rewarding, nor encouraging failure.
>>
File: tristlewd.png (242KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
tristlewd.png
242KB, 600x429px
>>6897147
>Tristana's nails drag down the wall as she feels her soaking wet pussy being plugged up by the man's thick cock. Her love honey dripped down and coated every inch of the man's penis as he fucked her, lubing him up and allowing him to push through her meaty pussy walls even easier. Her walls constricted and relaxed, trying to milk him as quickly as she can while he's balls deep inside of her while also giving him room to pull out. Tristana drops herself down on the man's cock, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as her stomach bulges from his girth, her womb quivering in ecstasy as he ruthlessly pounds against it.
S-So full...Need more...Your cock sleeve...
>Tristana mumbled incoherently, drunk on the feeling of having a human cock inside of her after so long.
>>
>>6897162
I would lean towards the costume in the logo posted earlier. Mostly because a skin tight jumpsuit would do wonders for her figure.
>>
File: image.png (516KB, 1152x1877px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
516KB, 1152x1877px
>Stares amelessly into the distance
>I'm dressed in a rather short dress, stockings and gloves with tight white panties underneath
>I'm mumbling some lines about proper princess behavior
>>
>>6897271
Hoping one day she does! Now that she's got the helmet the chances are much higher

We need some skintight action on that thiccness
>>
>>6897208
telegram
>>
>>6897279
Uh, hey there...
Do, you want to sit down for a second?
>>
>>6897249
>Pounding up into her harder and faster by now, he could feel his cock reach all the way down to her womb, grinding hard against her deepest entrance as he started leaking out precum as well.
God... You just can't get enough of human cock, can you...?
>Pushing her up against the wall nearby for a bit more leverage, he absolutely loved the feeling of the Yordle losing her mind against his cock.
>>
>>6897279
That's good, you really do look like a proper princess. And do you know what good, proper princesses do?
>>
File: YES.png (425KB, 543x598px) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
425KB, 543x598px
>>6897279
>

>it's also 1 in the fucking morning
>H*CK
>>
>>6897279
(YES)
>He notices the girl(?) in the distance, and slowly walks up to her.
Hellooooo...? How are you miss?
>He asked, raising an eyebrow at the girls(?) strange actions and tone of voice
>>
>>6897302
>I tone him out as i stare off my shirt getting pushed up in back from an odd breeze
"Proper...throne posture...."
>>
File: 0002-sami127.jpg (25KB, 335x245px) Image search: [Google]
0002-sami127.jpg
25KB, 335x245px
>>6897197
>She stopped and watched him walk

Good...Good...Nice and slow...Allow your hips to sway back and forth in a subtle rhythm

[Ayeka oneesama would have insulted this poor guy...Glad I can help him even if a little..]

Now....Serious question...Have you taken a cock yet?
>>
>>6897279
>a slim petite girl in a purple dress and black stockings approaches the girl in the pink dress

What is proper throne posture?
>>
>>6897325
Throne, posture?
Do, you want to show that off for me, maybe?
>He inquired, hoping this can lead to answers...
>>
>>6897279
A princess' proper place is placed prostrated proceeding a pertinent prince's penis.
>>
>>6897347
>I'm respond absently and turn only to shove him back into a seat before planting my tight panty clad rear over his lap grinding softly
>>
>>6897330
>Now there was a question he wasn't prepared for. He shyly looked away from the petite princess.

No...I have never taken a...cock before.
>>
File: this image is lewd as fuck....gif (50KB, 225x345px) Image search: [Google]
this image is lewd as fuck....gif
50KB, 225x345px
>>6897206
>Senpai took care of her gag reflex~

>She began to make such lewd sounds with her throat the heat and tightness would be incredible
>>
File: w40.jpg (83KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
w40.jpg
83KB, 567x800px
>>6897219
>As the bright hoodie finished unzipping, she stretched her arms backward, and pushed her chest forward, letting it slip the rest of the way to the floor.
Do yu' like?
>She asked, her top covered only in an incredibly thin black bra. One could easily make out her skin and nipple behind the fabric. Small, flowery designs ran across it's frame and up the strap.
>Her hips shifted side to side, and without a hand touching, her loose slacks fell to the floor revealing matching panties.

>>6897223
Hrng!
>The assassin grunted as she was yanked downward, a gloved hand reaching up to grab where her hair had been tugged, but it was quickly slapped away.
Mmm~
>She let out a moan involuntarily as he twisted her hair, as, though she heard him talking, he didn't quite hear him. Her thoughts were focused elsewhere as her eyes remained focused on the bulge in the pants in front of her. Though there were layers of fabric between them, Amélie believed all the same she could smell that delicious smell even now..
>>
>>6897325
>>6897383
Where are your pictures
>>
File: tristanalewd8.png (1018KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tristanalewd8.png
1018KB, 1280x1280px
>>6897303
>Tristana's makes herself into a perfect cock sleeve for the man to shove his cock into, responding to each one of his thrusts with dropping her sizable blueberry ass onto his waist with each thrust. The wet clapping of her soaked pussy lips mashing against his waist filling the air. She looks back at him over her shoulder, her vision focusing on his as she gives him a shaky smile, each few words punctuated by a loud moan that betrays her arousal.
Y-Yes, I can't get enough of hung humans just pounding my slutty pussy until they cum deep inside me...I'm addicted to it so please...Give me your cum...
>>
>>6897392
Yes... I like....
>He said with starry eyes as he bit his lip, still watching her take off all of her clothing for his viewing pleasure. He could already feel his body begin to heat up with arousal. His breathing suddenly getting heavier with each breath he took.
>>
>>6897383
H-hey!
>He yelps out, before feeling him grind himself on top of him, his erection slowly growing.
>As it grew, he just accepted him, one hand cupping his cheek as the other fondled his leg.
Mmmhm; you know, this is actually a very good sitting poster you got here...
Good job, cutie~
>>
>>6897388
R- Rise...! If you keep this up, I'll c- cum~!
>His length began to leak thicker pre and throb inside of her throat, seemingly as if it was milking him into a pleasurable orgasm.
>>
>>6897392
>The man smiles down at her sinisterly, not only approval shining in his eyes but a burning hunger. He'd heard of the conditioning that operatives like her went through. This would be his first time experiencing them first hand. He intended to make the most of it.
That's right... You start to understand. Talon gave you a chance, but you blew it. So you're back here, and will require... reeducation.

>His free hand moves to start unfastening his trousers. The sound of unzipping echoes off the walls before a thick length pops free. It twitches as it hardens right in front of her eyes, almost itching in anticipation. His cock hovers right in front of her lips, the man savoring the moment and watching the defiance in her eyes fade away as her training kicked in.
>>
File: 5(260).png (177KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
5(260).png
177KB, 640x373px
Santa didn't bring me worldwide despair for Christmas /erp/.
>>
>>
File: 0012-sami167.jpg (33KB, 550x408px) Image search: [Google]
0012-sami167.jpg
33KB, 550x408px
>>6897387
No need to be embarrassed, I was asking to make sure if I needed to show you how to walk...Well...To put it bluntly...When you're nice and sore....
>>
>>6897467
>Slaps holly with Junglecock
>>
>>6897466
>points and laughs
>>
>>6897466
Did you kill George Michael?
>>
>>6897466
And Santa didn't bring me a DR3 anime that isn't garbage. Would you like to despair together?
>>
File: IMG_5650.jpg (117KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5650.jpg
117KB, 700x700px
(Got a second wind; hope it stays up this time...

In the mean time, anyone up for a gamble~?)

>>6897466
Oh, really? Tell me, why would he want to grant something as outlandish as that?
>>
>>6897466
Worldwide despair is one of those things you have to do on your own.
>>
>>6897431
>Hearing her reveal her secret, if it even was one, he might have to turn it to his advantage as he rapidly approaches his climax.
Gh... Maybe I should... Fuck... Use you as a little Yordle cockslut next time...
>Holding himself back as much as he could, he wanted to drive her a bit more crazy.
>>
>>6897485
Ow! I mean, thank you, but oww!
>>
File: 2354bf2177d10f40b5676a4b245d9467.jpg (315KB, 1600x1379px) Image search: [Google]
2354bf2177d10f40b5676a4b245d9467.jpg
315KB, 1600x1379px
>>6897442
>Her throat clamps down onto his cock and the noises intensified she grabbed his balls gently squeezing them to encourage the hot eruption that was sure to follow
>>
File: w202.jpg (290KB, 889x868px) Image search: [Google]
w202.jpg
290KB, 889x868px
>>6897435
>Amélie wrapped her arms around herself as her cheeks blushed a deep purple, a little embarrassed as she moved and swayed her body for him.
Ai also bought cat airs, but ai don't know if that's too seehly fair you..
>She mumbled as she leaned forward, giving him a nice view of her ass, before backing up to sit on his lap.

>>6897450
>Widowmaker licked her lips absentmindedly, her eyes glazed over as they focused on the growing head in front of her. Before she knew it, there was a pulling sensation on her head again, and her hair was taut. However, it was him pulling, it was her.
Ah-ahhh
>She mumbled as her mouth hung wide open, trying to pull herself closer to the hardening member in front of her. She had to have it, it was right there! It looked so fucking GOOD.
Please..
>Whispered the assassin in desperation
>>
>>6897501
Sure. I play some mobile games and I suppose the gachas in them give me as much as gambling, so why not, it sounds fun.
>>
>>6897501
What are we wagering?
>>
Bit of a late Christmas for this sorceress, so I can't make it tonight. I wanna come around soon, though!

Er, end blog.
>>
File: image.png (467KB, 1163x1182px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467KB, 1163x1182px
>>6897436
>I keep grinding while working my dress off his even slight touch prompts me forward
>My stockings and mayching garter belth fram my legs and soft rear perfectly along with a small bulge stirring in the front.
>>
>>6897514
>He keeps holding her back by her hair. He leans closer, his cockhead almost rubbing against her lips, close enough that she would certainly feel the heat off of it.
Well, you certainly don't deserve it...
>He pulls her hair forward
But I'll allow it just this once.
>>
>>6897524
>Grabs her tits as she walks by.
>>
>>6897524
Would still love the chance to play sometime! See you soon!
>>
>>6897510
R... RISE~!
>He moans loudly as he goes past the breaking point and unleashes several shots of his thick hot semen down her tight throat.
>>
>>6897471
>he looked over at the princess with a sly smile
How would know how to walk when you're sore? Have you taken a cock before?
>>
Why is my favorite shitposter the worst shitposter?
>>
File: 5(256).png (212KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
5(256).png
212KB, 640x373px
>>6897490
Who asked for your input?

>>6897492
I wish I had. It would have been enjoyable I imagine.

>>6897493
The parts I was in weren't as awful as they could have been. Still your despair is appreciated.

>>6897501
You're right. I suppose I haven't been nice enough to warrant that gift. Though i suppose not receiving gifts is despair inducing in it's own way...

>>6897502
Oh I tried. It didn't go as well as I had expected it to.
>>
>>6897514
>He chuckled a little bit at the idea, but he ultimately found it really cute and sweet.
Sure, put them on!
>He said to her with an approving smile, grunting a little as she rubbed her firm bottom against his crotch.
>>
>>6897504
>Waggles eyebrows then cockslaps again. Harder this time.
>>
>>6897562
That's tough, but it's also life. At least you can drown in your failure and despair.
>>
File: IMG_5651.jpg (124KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5651.jpg
124KB, 700x602px
>>6897517
Oh darling, this isn't just any mobile phone app; it's real life, with real properties. Like money, or even our own lives...
Does it still "sound fun" to you?

>>6897521
Wages can include, but not limit to, money, property, favors, or even slave-like servitude.
Does that still sound appealing?

>>6897562
Well than, congratulations; I'm happy that someone as glorious as you has received such a magnificent gift...
>Sarcasm...or not? Who knows?
>>
>>6897555
Who is your favorite shitposter?
>>
>>6897562
I liked the parts you were in, maybe because you were in them. The Hope arc, though...
>He despairs from saying the name of it alone, unable to wipe it out of his mind.
>>
>you'll never have a femdom that makes you wear her used panties
>>
File: Tristanalewd.png (365KB, 850x901px) Image search: [Google]
Tristanalewd.png
365KB, 850x901px
>>6897503
>Tristana's toes curl as she orgasms violently, her juices spilling forth from her well fucked pussy and coating the man's waist in her discharge. Her legs hang loosely down as she pushes her face against the wall, her eyes rolling up into the back of her head as she moans incoherently. She moves her hips from left to right, rubbing his shaft against her quivering pussy walls, only able to whisper the words "Cock~..." as she waits for his load of cum.
>>
>>6897540
Hmm; this is actually enjoyable...
>He slid his hand up further, massaging the panties along with his erection as well, curious as to see how big it can actually get, yet while still eyeing the princess himself.
You're a beautiful little princess, you know?
>>
>>6897580
Considering those take away both my money and my life, absolutely, especially if it's with someone like you.
>>
>>6897580
Dumb gothic loli whores like you need to get mindbroken.
>>
>>6897602
I actually had that last winter. She made me her little sissy bitch.
>>
>>6897580
Well, it does a little. Slave-like servitude?
Talk about high stakes. I guess I was always a bit of a risk-taker. Especially with a price so enticing.
>>
>>6897608
>He'll take her now-mindless moaning as a yes, gripping her tight to slam his cock inside her as deep as he could get, letting loose a thick stream of hot, sticky cum right up into her womb, letting out a long, lustful groan as he empties his balls inside her!
>>
File: w156.jpg (1MB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
w156.jpg
1MB, 1280x1062px
>>6897571
>Her face seemed to light up at the agreement, and she bounded off his lap into the other room. A few errant clattering sounds were heard until she appeared back in front of him wearing a pair of cat ears, and a tail stuffed into her panties.
Meow~
>Amélie mewed sweetly, letting her wrists go limp, and pawing towards him with her knuckles as she crawled into his lap.

>>6897546
>Amélie hadn't expected the sudden release, and she impaled herself on his cock with unintended force, gagging as it pressed at her throat dryly, and pulling back to give it proper attention.
Merci.. Mwah... Merci..
>She thanked him for the privilege, her tongue running up the underside of his cock, pressing it against his body as she ran her mouth along it's length, before moving downward to use her plump lips to place kisses over his full, heavy balls, savoring the hot, sweaty flavor.
>>
File: 5(255).png (411KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
5(255).png
411KB, 960x560px
>>6897579
Yes. Quite! It truly is a gift of mine to find the despairful side in any situation.

>>6897584
It's always nice to see a loyal subject in suffering. That atrocious conclusion has my thanks for that much at least.

>>6897580
I cannot quite tell if you are being facetious or not. Regardless, your congratulation is welcome even if you are naught but a fake monarch.
>>
File: image.jpg (621KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621KB, 1200x1200px
>>6897613
>I continue to grind on my pronce eagerly to statisfy with my "throne posture"
>soft breaths escape as he fondles my growing tent semding shives along my body
"I must keep my prince happy~"
>>
>>6897685
>pronce
>>
>>6897691
>*prince
rust af
>>
>>6897674
It's the gift that keeps on giving, that's for sure. Christmas had me a spot of despair too - if it helps your mood.
>>
>>6897674
I suppose I am your loyal subject in this. Well, at least it taught me the feeling of despair...
>>
>>6897685
2cute
Here's hoping we are a star player soon as well
>>
>>6897685
>soft breaths escape as he fondles my growing tent semding shives along my body

I like the character but like

come on
>>
File: IMG_6060.jpg (68KB, 468x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6060.jpg
68KB, 468x253px
>>6897615

Alright; if you say so. Follow me you two...
>She speaks out, taking them to a roulette table, with the ball ready for another round or two.
Forgive me if it's not my usual Card flair, but I must keep it exciting, no?
So, this table is a standard kind; last row with the half chances is of voluntary service of the non sexual kind, second row is of monetary value, and a single space is worth one sexual act. Three single spaces in a row gives you the right to claim me as your pet...
Fail your target goal, and you will have to pay me that instead...
Fair deal, no?

>>6897622
Excuse me anon; what keeps on bringing you back here? And why me?

>>6897674
At least I have more credibility than your fake rule of despair...
And plus, I didn't even need to use my curves on anyone...
>Tries to sneak quick looks at her large chest...
>With each gaze lasting a bit longer...
>>
>>6897685
>He smiles up towards him, warmly gazing at him, as I spot a bed nearby.
Come, my lovely princess...let's strip down and practice your moves on the nice, soft bed...
>He waits for him to get off.
>>
>>6897670
>As she came back into the room, he smiled brightly to see her all in her little cat get-up. He knew he made the right choice, at she was an excellent mix of sexy and cute. As she crawled on top him, he placed his hands on her head, playing with her hair and her faux ears as if she was his pet.
You are such a pretty looking kitty~
>>
>>6897583
Bolin
>>
Any dominant females here looking for a slave?
>>
If anyone wants to top in an rp involving sissy femdom, Let me know. Indeed trying to setup outside of the thread, I can do Telegram and Discord
>>
File: Rise_close_up_in_P4AU.jpg (34KB, 640x200px) Image search: [Google]
Rise_close_up_in_P4AU.jpg
34KB, 640x200px
>>6897552
MMMM!?

Mmmmmm~

>And like ALL GOOD GIRLS SHOULD she swallowed the whole load not spilling a single drop
>>
>>6897670
>He winces a bit as she plunges down onto his cock. Her throat was dry, but it was soft, and it was warm. He lets out a little sigh. He'd hold her there for just a second before allowing her to come up and service his shaft. As she works her oral affections, he would let out little murmurs of approval.
Hmmm, that's good... I wonder if it's really just the conditioning. You pounced on it a little too eagerly for me to believe there's some part of you that's trying to resist. Makes me wonder if the conditioning boys did their job, or if you were just an eager little cockslut underneath that killer exterior all along...
>>
>>6897728
It does seem to be so. Only one question, if I confirm my target goal as three single spaces, does that mean that failing will give you the right to make me your pet?
>>
>>6897728
>>6897728
Don't think I've talked with you before but I just love the sight of a dom broken to a cock and drooling.
>>
File: widow8.webm (3MB, 860x834px) Image search: [Google]
widow8.webm
3MB, 860x834px
>>6897742
>>6897761
(well I really fucked this one up. Two awesome RPs that fit my super specific taste almost perfectly, and I decide to start them incredibly late as I'm on the verge of sleeping.)

(Why do I always do this? Apologies, anons.)
>>
File: image.png (171KB, 695x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171KB, 695x953px
>>6897740
Of course my prince
>I move slowly towards the bed stripping even further, stepping from my heels and sliding my panties away. All while my hips sway softly
>I turn to face him letting the new found prince of examine my femme form.
>>
File: 0003-sami158.jpg (54KB, 632x474px) Image search: [Google]
0003-sami158.jpg
54KB, 632x474px
>>6897554
>She smirked back at him crossing her arms

I have! And quite a few choice ones at that~
>>
>>6897795
It's all good Widow. Have a happy new year.
>>
>>6897760
Aah... R- Rise...
>He pets her head, letting her know she was a good girl by managing to swallow it all. As he basks in the afterglow, he remembers that considering where they were, it was fairly likely that this wasn't the only costume she could wear.
H- hey, are there any more costumes around here?
>>
>>6897795
(Oh I'll be around. Sleep well!)
>>
File: IMG_1279.jpg (32KB, 271x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.jpg
32KB, 271x300px
>>6897793
Oh, so you're the same anon from before? I think where we last let off, Celestia was on her knees, hands up in defeat as she feared you may slap her...

And yes; dom breaking is fun! Hope that my rp with Junko can lead to that!

>>6897786
Only if you miss the third one; otherwise, I'm yours...
And remember, it has to be a single, solitary number.
>>
I want to see Holly's ass
>>
>>6897801
>He smiles warmly at the sissy princess as he moves closer, caressing his cheek and kissing his forehead.
You are a beautiful princess; and I would be honored to make you mine wife...
>He declared, embracing him and kissing his lips softly.
Ah...
You're such a lovely princess...
>>
>>6897821
>She sucked out and swallowed the rest, she slid off of his cock with a lewd POP

>She licked her lips

There might be a few around here~
>>
>>6897829
>Instead of slapping her the man instead grabbed one of her drills in each hand and yanked her forward, pressing her nose and lips against his crotch. holding her in place against his jeans.
You want this don't you Celeste? I'm willing to wager that you will even if you don't now.
>>
>>6897829
Well, I suppose any option would be nice, whether you become my pet or I become yours. Might as well make that my target goal, then. Shall we?
>>
File: tristanalewd7.jpg (85KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tristanalewd7.jpg
85KB, 500x700px
>>6897652
>Tristana takes each shot of his thick creamy load right inside of her pussy, her womb filled to the brim with his voluminous ejaculation. Her entire body shivers in ecstasy as the man cums inside of her, reaching down with her hand to rub her slightly bloated stomach, Trist's tongue licking over her lips as if she can almost taste her cum filled pussy.
Sooooooo full...
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 554x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 554x960px
>>6897846
>I'm let him dominate the kiss just wanting his warm lips against my own
Oh please make me yours, I need my prince.
>I guide his hands towards my hips ever slightly
>>
>>6897880
>Slaps Tristana
Ugly.
>>
File: IMG_5658.png (549KB, 700x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5658.png
549KB, 700x972px
>>6897871
>Sniffling in Submission, she winces as she feels herself be forced forward onto his cock, stuck beneath its fowl stench, its small nature, it's tasty texture wait what? Why was she licking the place where his coxk would be if he was nude? Does she WANT to destroy her self worth or chances of escape?

>>6897877
Very well than; what 3 numbers do you want, that must be achieved in order?

>>6897674
(Are you still there, or just working that well on our next replies?)
>>
>>6897865
C- can you show me? If I got this turned on from your costume, you could probably get more out of me if you let me see more of them......
>>
>>6897880
(Kinda hate to cut it short, but I gotta sleep.)
>>
>>6897894
>He grins eagerly at Princess Marco, his hands now gripping onto his hips, feeling him up and massaging every inch of him.
Say no more; I'm here for you my princess...
>He lifts him up, once more putting him in throne position, all while kissing his lips.
>>
>>6897906
Holy shit! Are you actually licking my cock? I didn't even make you do that? You really are a whore.
>He laughs and tugs harder at her drills.
Get my cock out, and don't use your hands.
>>
>>6897906
Guessing my chances aren't very high, so I'm just gonna go off the top of my head: 3, 5, 7.
>>
File: trist.jpg (396KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
trist.jpg
396KB, 1215x717px
>>6897897
>buster shots your kneecap
>>6897912
Have a good rest.
>>
>>6897944
>Falls over and cries
I just wanted to bully a Yordle!
>>
>>6897865
I want to wear Rise's clothing while she gives me head!
>>
File: IMG_5653.jpg (298KB, 539x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5653.jpg
298KB, 539x800px
>>6897931
...Yes, sir...
>She meekly replied, biting down on his zipper, undoing it before unbuttoning the button on top and pulling down once more, revealing his briefs with a very erect member, which she also removed by biting on his underwear and pulling it down and free.
A-ah...
So, calm...and, nice...

>>6897937
Alright, let's roll...
>She pulls the lever, letting the ball roll down onto the track.
(If this post ends in a 3, you win the first point, and so on...)
>>
File: image.png (518KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
518KB, 1280x1280px
>>6897926
>I'm driven mad my his touch as he rubs my form from lower leg up towards my tender chest until he pulls me onto him once more
>By instint at this point i grind against his lap, I'm loving the feeling of his breath against my neck causing soft gasos and moans to leave my lips
>>
>Junko blueballs us.
How fitting...
>>
>falls onto a penis by accident causing a sex to happen
>>
>>6897960
Huh. Well, that can't be good, already lost the first one.
>>
>>6897986
Hello, anon
>>
File: 5(257).png (253KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
5(257).png
253KB, 640x373px
>>6897977
Oh I'm still here fucker! You just all bored me. Nobody that boring is worth touching any of this hot as shit bod'!
>>
>>6897972
>He continues to nibble at his neck, eyes gazing into his with intrigue.
Princess Marco...I love you; I want to be your king...
>He embraces him with a wide grin, stroking his cock a bit.
>>
>>6897998
I'm still here despairing, in case you need me for whatever reason.
>>
>>6897998
Run; desperate fuckers are incoming.
>>
>>6897996
Sup fag?
>>
What happened to the femanon that was going to play OW characters?
>>
>>6897960
Good. You know your place... Now. Get to work sucking. If you even think about biting then I'm just going to have to rip out these stupid looking ponytails.
>>
>>6897911
>She smirked and walked over to the wardrobe sliding it open showing all kinds of costumes

How's this?

>>6897957
(Kinky~)
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
>>
>>6898032
Please! I really want to dress up for you Rise!
>>
File: IMG_3979.png (418KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3979.png
418KB, 800x700px
>>6897994
Well than; hopefully for you, at least one will turn up positive...

>>6897998
(If we seriously do bore you, what kinks do you have? What do you want to plot? Does Junko breaking Celestia sound like something you may enjoy?
I apologize for having so many questions, but I do want for you to enjoy your time here as well as us enjoy our time here.)

>>6898027
Y-yes, si...yes, master...
>She corrects herself, before licking his tip for a bit and than opening up, suckling and bobbing up and down his shaft, tears forming as she looks up in defeat.
>>
>>6898032
W- wow, you really do have a lot... what if I give you one orgasm per costume, would that be fair...?
>>
File: 52275333_p6_master1200.jpg (230KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
52275333_p6_master1200.jpg
230KB, 480x640px
>>6897998
Gross.
Be mushroom hair Junko, that'll really give me the boner of boners.
>>6898032
Can I put you halfway inside a TV and fuck you from behind? I'd really appreciate that shit.
>>
>>6898046
Ugh, it went right between! This really isn't looking good as far as winning and losing goes.
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (31KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
31KB, 300x240px
>>6898067
Well, you did get your seven there...
But I wonder if I shall yield the same results...
>>
>>6898046
(No no, I'm not actually bored by the anons. I just picked a bad time to start rping. Have some lewd as compensation.)
>>
>>6898032
Voyeur anon here, hnnghed at your teasing the anon about how kinky it was to wear your clothes.
>>
>>6898076
Oh, did it count? I guess at least I didn't completely fail it.
>>
File: IMG_1343.png (121KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.png
121KB, 480x280px
>>6898076
>>6898067
Oh dear, not a single number was in your chart...
Oh well, I guess that means you're mine pet now~!

>>6898077
(Oh; sorry for the confusion! What time do you get on here commonly? I have work from 3:30 PM-10:00 PM EST tomorrow, if you want to try and schedule something before or after it. Do you have a discord or are you EGG?)
>>
>>6898077
Unlucky, family. Hope you can find a better time another day.
>>
Is Holly still around?
>>
>>6898046
God. I love the look of a woman crying. But what is this shit.
>He gives a tug of her drills pushing his cock down her throat.
Put some effort into it slut.
>>
>>6898092
I kind of expected this, to be honest. I guess it really was stupid to gamble against the ultimate gambler. Well, now that it does seem to be so, what now?
>>
>>6898042
My my so adamant~ Well, I guess I could let you~

>>6898051

Sounds great to me~

>>6898079
(Stick around...It's gonna get kinkier~)
>>
File: IMG_4310.jpg (225KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4310.jpg
225KB, 400x564px
>>6898115
>>6898119
(Actually, I have to hit the hay soon myself; sorry. Hope to see you all later in life!)
>>
File: 51973148_p2_master1200.jpg (112KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
51973148_p2_master1200.jpg
112KB, 500x740px
>ignored
Fuck this, I hate /erp/ now.
>>
>>6898120
I- if it does, you can surprise me if you want to...
>While he did want to choose, her blowjob drained him to the point his body refused to budge from the chair, but considering the nature of their freshly-made deal, he was sure that eventually he'll get used to it enough to be able to get up and choose on his own.
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (72KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1339.jpg
72KB, 500x636px
>>6898138
>Looks both ways before kissing his cheek.
If you really want to start something here...
I may be able to help you next time I see you around...
>>
>>6898120
Yes! Thank you Rise! This means a lot to me!
>He gets right to taking off the clothing he was wearing right now, unzipping his hoodie and letting it drop to floor. Then, he pulls his T-shirt up over his head.
>>
>>6898138
Try picking up some very popular avas, that might help you get more attention.
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73KB, 884x238px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73KB, 884x238px
>>6897972
.. I wanna fuck it.
>>
>>6898178
What don't you want to fuck besides Paul?
>>
>>6898180
Probably people in real relationships like Egg and Gage or Jiro and Ragyo
>>
>>6898180
Not a fan of monster girls desu. I'm not repulsed by them, I just wont seek them out.

>>6898188
Jiro and Raygo are hot af senpai. I haven't really checked out the other two.
>>
>>6898193
>Jiro and Raygo are hot af senpai

You know what they look like?
>>
File: 58413736_p17_master1200.jpg (271KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
58413736_p17_master1200.jpg
271KB, 600x800px
>>6898155
I don't think I'm interested in you, but I guess my mind can be changed pending certain actions.
>>6898173
It's just because of who I am, not because of the character.
>>6898180
They don't want to fuck me, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>6898198
Jiro is a cute fluffy.. monster... thing. And Ragyo has a pretty white dress with rainbow hair... right?
>>
>>6898207
Yes and apparently they went to space together or something
>>
>>6898193
Don't you play a harpy crow thing and a sadistic fighter with a demonic nightmare mouth?
>>
File: 4bd154d5866fd044dfb94412ee8ad7af.png (916KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4bd154d5866fd044dfb94412ee8ad7af.png
916KB, 1000x1200px
>>6898213
Jiro died on his way back to his home planet. Ripperoo
>>
>>6898228
>Jiro died on his way back to his home planet.

If only
>>
File: back2.jpg (1MB, 2056x2412px) Image search: [Google]
back2.jpg
1MB, 2056x2412px
>>6898227
>Card
>Yup
I play them 'cause people like them, not because I like them
>>
>>6898152
Now...Let's see....

>She goes digging around for a new costume to wear

>>6898160
>She smirks and crosses her arms waiting for him

There's quite a bit of outfits to choose from
>>
>>6898243
Something tells me that the catboy might be gay.
>>
>>6898246
>While watching her dig, he's already able to ogle both her stockinged legs and her butt, slowly starting to get more turned on like before.
>>
File: Gay cat boy eyes.png (65KB, 424x204px) Image search: [Google]
Gay cat boy eyes.png
65KB, 424x204px
>>6898269
Lies.
>>
>>6898243
My christmas wish was that Tatsumaki's ass stays fat. Amen.
>>
>>6898246
I could wear your school outfit if you wanted me to...
>He suggested, before moving down to his pants and he quickly unbuttoned his belt, letting it drop to the ground as he quickly pulled down his jeans soon after. He already had a throbbing erection in his briefs, which he went and stripped off for her ass well, his cock throbbing out for her. His body was quite androgynous, so he could definitely pull off the trap look.
I just want to wear some soft panties and thigh-highs!
>>
File: Tatsumaki_Bored.png (76KB, 360x409px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsumaki_Bored.png
76KB, 360x409px
>>6898294
Christmas is over. And Santa isn't real.
>>
>>6898276
You sure? It's just a hunch and I might be wrong, but that's the vibe I'm picking up from reading that card.
>>
File: 1471577206337.png (214KB, 273x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471577206337.png
214KB, 273x341px
>>6898313
>Santa isn't real
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT!
SANTA CLAUS IS REAL!
>>
>>6898315
Not gay, never gay.
>>
>>6898313
Both of those are true, but the butt tells no lies.
>crouches down to peek.
>>
>>6898313
Lies
>>
File: cca9e4fdb47e490f9b99408cafb4458e.jpg (676KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cca9e4fdb47e490f9b99408cafb4458e.jpg
676KB, 1200x1600px
>>6898321
Prove it.

>>6898326
You're lucky I'm too tired to hide your body.
>>
>>6898323
Are you sure you and that other cat boy haven't been doing things in secret?
>>
>>6898339
I'll count my blessings that you're exhausted. Wanna cuddle?
>>
>>6898323
Then answer something in a way only a true, full-fledged gay would.

Are you gay?
>>
>>6898339
I got this from him just last night!
>Shows you a large dildo
Don't know why he gave me this though... I wanted a new video game.
>>
>>6898343
Aoi? Never! Pure little sugar bun he is.

>>6898351
Not gay! Never a gay! You're a gay!
>>
File: fbf700979375e7dce64b1cd20bf513a9.jpg (155KB, 1028x1100px) Image search: [Google]
fbf700979375e7dce64b1cd20bf513a9.jpg
155KB, 1028x1100px
Sleep now.
Night night.

>>6898348
I would rather hide the body.

>>6898352
Looks like he knew JUST what you wanted. Faggot.
>>
>>6898356
No, I mean the one who got shot by that crotchety old hag earlier.
>>
>>6898368
Ouch.
Looks like you're getting on Santa's naughty list next year too!
>>
File: tumblr_npyptzE3ry1tqn35to1_500.png (338KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npyptzE3ry1tqn35to1_500.png
338KB, 500x730px
>>6898372
... Okay I NEED to know what the fuck you're talking about before I sleep
>>
>>6898368
I'll give you a shovel tomorrow.
>lies down besides her.
>>
>>6898356
Hmmm...
>Grabs crotch.
>>
File: 2c11d62e1f8d1d135ac70330d603faaf.png (556KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2c11d62e1f8d1d135ac70330d603faaf.png
556KB, 900x1050px
>>6898274
>She knew he was watching and even stuck her ass out more even swaying it a little

So many to choose from~

>>6898295
Hmm...Oh....I got something perfect for you!

>She went and grabbed an outfit that was made up of a skirt, top, and stockings all made from silk and lace

How's this?~
>>
>>6898378
Blonde kid, pair of cat ears. Sounded to be German.
>>
>>6898391
>His eyes widened from the sight of the dress, rushing over to her to feel the fabric's softness.
It's beautiful! It's perfect! I'll put it right on!
>He exclaimed taking it from her as he began to slide the soft panties right up his smooth slender legs, his cock poking out slightly as he put it on. Next, he pulled the stockings his legs as well, admiring their feeling. Then he put on the skirt on next, absolutely loving how lose it felt on him. Finally, he put on the shirt, which felt a tad loose on him, because of the lack of a bust, but he enjoyed it regardless.
Hmm~ It's so comfortable! <3 Women's clothing is the best! I wish I could wear it all the time!
>>
>>6898378
Damn, i just got home and looks like I missed you.

Love you DMG, hope you had a great x-mas.

Tell your Catboy that I love him and my cock misses him.
>>
>>6898444
Well if you like I can something made for you...I mean you do look so fucking cute in it~

>She giggled and smiled looking him over
>>
File: 2013_cr01.jpg (28KB, 291x480px) Image search: [Google]
2013_cr01.jpg
28KB, 291x480px
shit im late
merry chrimbus
>>
>>6898492
>He smiled wide at her offer, almost screaming like a girl with joy.
Really? You'd do that for me!?
>He almost instinctively hugged her nice and tight, rubbing up against her, his erection grinding against her crotch.
Thanks Rise! You're the best~
>>
>>6898503
Merry chrimbus
>kissu
>>
>>6898513
Of course, I would!~

>She giggled and rubbed his crotch

You certainly were excited weren't you?~
>>
File: pukedachi.png (193KB, 446x240px) Image search: [Google]
pukedachi.png
193KB, 446x240px
>>6898536
>the state of yukiko's face
>>
>>6898536
>He let out a loud moan of pleasure as she placed her palm against his groin, making him squirm a little.
M-maybe a little bit~....
>He said in hot breaths, his body already flared up in arousal of being in such girly clothing.
>>
File: 2013_cr02.jpg (16KB, 202x377px) Image search: [Google]
2013_cr02.jpg
16KB, 202x377px
>>6898515
do u do that to everyone
>>
>>6898580
Nope. I saved my kissu just for you.
>>
File: 1461053405511.png (97KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1461053405511.png
97KB, 600x390px
>>6898568
>She smirked and got on her knees pulling out his cock kissing the tip

Let me take care of that~

>She licked the length of his cock and began to suck on the tip
>>
>>6898652
>Hot grunts of pleasure escaped his lips as she began to tease his hard shaft with her mouth, making him shiver in delight.
Hah~ Rise.... That feels good....~
>He squealed, rubbing his legs together as he gently placed a hand on her head, playing with her pink hair lightly.
>>
File: mary43.png (245KB, 429x384px) Image search: [Google]
mary43.png
245KB, 429x384px
>>6898596
stop kissing paintings
>>
>>6898700
Stop being a kissable and lewdable painting.
>>
File: 1461107437398.jpg (89KB, 737x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461107437398.jpg
89KB, 737x768px
>>6898670
(Huh I guess her hair did look a bit pink in that image...)

>She soon took the whole thing into her mouth and making his go balls deep into her throat
>>
>>6898718
(Ha, I knew there was something off about that!)

>He continued to moan as she pushed herself deeper down on his dick, making him begin to buck his hips against her without noticing. His face was a deep red, and tears of immense pleasure went down his face. He could barely even think of anything other than his cock being pleased.
Hah.... Hah... Rise...~<3
>>
File: cheers2.jpg (7KB, 262x192px)
cheers2.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
Yo
>>
File: BAf7SAxO_400x400.png (283KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BAf7SAxO_400x400.png
283KB, 400x400px
>>6898741
>She moaned against his cock and began to bob her head up and down nice and slowly making sure to take him all the way in each time
>>
File: mary35.png (197KB, 273x370px) Image search: [Google]
mary35.png
197KB, 273x370px
>>6898703
PAINTING IS NOT FOR LEWD
>>
Hand holding role play when?
>>
>>6898779
>He could soon begin to feel his climax approaching, making him hold tight onto to her hair.
Ah~! Rise, I'm going to cum soon~
>He moaned, his legs shaking as he waited for her response. But he wasn't sure if how much longer he could wait.
>>
>>6898792
But I want to lewd her
She's lovely

>>6898771
yo
>>
File: pac53.jpg (7KB, 174x290px)
pac53.jpg
7KB, 174x290px
>>6898793
When aussies gonna win against emus.
>>
>>6898771
Greetings, have a good Christmas?
>>
File: pac30.jpg (8KB, 188x260px)
pac30.jpg
8KB, 188x260px
>>6898805
Nah son, i was alone.
>>
>>6898804
O-oh...
>>
Bepis
>>
File: mary32.png (277KB, 357x386px) Image search: [Google]
mary32.png
277KB, 357x386px
>>6898803
no!!! do not lewd me!!
>>
>>6898801
>Hearing that she went faster and her throat got a lot tighter just ready to milk him dry
>>
>>6898809
Rough pac, stay cool man.
>>
File: pac38.jpg (28KB, 445x592px) Image search: [Google]
pac38.jpg
28KB, 445x592px
>>6898829
I'm always cool man.Must be the cold british weather.
>>
>>6898823
But I must. I cannot leave you unlewded.
>>
>>6898830
>>
>>6898828
>Soon he just couldn't take the pleasure any longer, so he instinctively tugged her by the hair, holding her down on his cock as he reached orgasm.
Fuck~ I'm cumming Rise~!
>He screamed, unloading hot cum down her warm throat,draining down her stomach. As he finished, he let go of her hair, a little embarrassed by his sudden actions, however, his legs had given out, making him fall onto the floor with her.
W-wait! Don't swallow please!
>>
>>6898857
bit early, no?
>>
>>6898857
>>6898870
Way too fucking early.
>>
File: mary27.png (117KB, 252x195px) Image search: [Google]
mary27.png
117KB, 252x195px
>>6898846
too bad!
>>
>>6898910
>Hugs Mary
>>
>>6898910
For you.
>takes her into his manly arms and kissus
>>
>>6898926
....Bane?
>>
What is up with all of the crossdressers, fembois, and sissies here tonight?
>>
>>6899064
it's hot
>>
>>6899064
>>6899110
Agreed.
>>
>>6899064
Jelly because you didn't get to try on any pretty dresses like I did?
>>
File: mary90.png (104KB, 184x294px) Image search: [Google]
mary90.png
104KB, 184x294px
>>6898917
>hugs

>>6898926
if you put me down you get to stay on my plane
>>
>>6899225
Merry belated Christmas to you Mary! Hope you have a good one.
>Gives her another hug.
>>
>>6899225
I'll crash this plane if you don't let me cuddle you.
>>
>>6899271
With no survivors?
>>
>>6899283
Yes.
>>
>>6899297
I'm not even gay and I want to do do a meme filled CIA/Bane RP now.
>>
>>6899306
Follow your heart and the memes won't steer you wrong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482328718527.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482328718527.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>6899306
Oh Bane~. Crash my CIA boipussy with no survivors!
Don't worry about Dr.Pavel watching us, he'll say nothing about this~
>>
File: 137353-bane.jpg (19KB, 740x455px) Image search: [Google]
137353-bane.jpg
19KB, 740x455px
>>6899382
Noone cared who I was until I took of my pants.
You may have adopted this faggotry but I was born into it, molested by it.
>>
>>6899255
you too, anon <3

>>6899271
>>6899306
>>6899382
>>6899401
what have i helped create
>>
>>6899412
I think we both had a hand in this one.
And all I wanted to do was make slightly lewd love to you.
>>
>>6899412
>Plants a kiss atop of Mary's forehead before breaking the hug.
See you later, Mary!
>>
File: images (37).jpg (11KB, 249x386px)
images (37).jpg
11KB, 249x386px
>>6899401
Just this once, I'll let you bring friends.
Think if I jerk them off they'll die?
Thread posts: 431
Thread images: 163

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.