[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokephilia thread Pokebum edition Post pokemon you would fuck,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 149

File: 00ec0d51796359ef4d7e6f6de489004a.png (349KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
00ec0d51796359ef4d7e6f6de489004a.png
349KB, 1280x915px
Pokephilia thread
Pokebum edition
Post pokemon you would fuck, or get fucked by.
Post your desired harem.
Post pokemon you would breed with.
Pokewaifus and pokewaifu(male) allowed.
Tott: Is your pokewaifu useful as anything besides a couple of warm holes?
>>
I like it best when they have animal pussies
>>
File: 1480725349.shiroganeryo_1.png (383KB, 973x894px) Image search: [Google]
1480725349.shiroganeryo_1.png
383KB, 973x894px
>>
I love me some Hoshime.
>>
Summoning Disastermon.
>>
>>6801272
My sick fetish is that in a different dimension:

Humans are male only species and Pokemon are female only species, and to find a way to survive for each generation they have to fug to keep their species alive.
>>
>>6801438
But what about egg groups?
>>
>>6801539
>what is humanoid pokemon
>>
>>6801272
Yes, they can also be a warm plug if needed be.
>>
>>6801438
i like what I'm hearing...
>>
File: bayleef.png (300KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bayleef.png
300KB, 1000x1000px
>>6801401
I am here, do not worry, my internet just timed out for a few minutes, had to fix that, sorry!

Also, reminder for people to vote in the poll for what fics they'd like next

http://www.strawpoll.me/11907459

Will greentext in a minute, hope you guys enjoy the bayleef fic
>>
>>6801573
>You look back into your memories, all the adventures...
>You think back to that fateful day, when you first met your partner...
>You think about all the adventures you've had with her, all the places you've traveled to with her.
>All those times bonding with her, getting more powerful...
>And now you're here, facing off against the Johto champion, Lance, the Dragon-type trainer.
>He thinks that Dragon-type pokemon are virtually indestructible... You'll show him.
"Bayleef, Go! It's us versus him! I know you can do this! I trust you, Bayleef!" You shout towards your Bayleef.
>She nods in understanding.
>She stands up, ready to fight, while Dragon-Trainer Lance brings out a Garchomp.
>Your Bayleef is standing strong, retaliating against Lance's Garchomp well.
"Bayleef, now! Solar beam!", You shout quickly, her being quick to respond, using Solar beam to take out Lance's Garchomp in a single hit.
>You can't help but cheer her on.
"Yeah! That's it Bayleef! I told you we got this!!!"
>You pet her softly on her head as Lance throws out his Altaria, Solar beamed down.
>Next up Gyarado-Solar beamed down, Salamenc-Solar beamed down.
>Now Lance throws out Charizard, who is much faster than your Bayleef, easily landing Flame charge on your slow, unsuspecting Bayleef.
>She looks like she's hurt bad, but still stands.
>You can't help but feel really bad for her, as the Charizard starts to use Flamethrower.
>You, in the heat of the moment, being the protective trainer you are, Leap up in front of your defenseless Bayleef, guarding her from the flames, while hurting yourself badly.
>Lance calls his Charizard back quickly after seeing you jump in.
>>
>>6801588
>"So it seems you want to protect her a lot, young trainer, you must care for her deeply."
"I really... Do... Won't let her take such a hit... hurtss..."
>You end up blacking out there and then in the Champion's arena.
>What feels like hours, possibly even days passes by, you wake up in a pokemon center.
>Your Bayleef is standing next to your bed, much healthier than you last remember.
"Wait... How did I get.. Here..?" You say, deep in confusion.
>Just as you do, Nurse Joy walks in, "Oh, you're awake finally, Champion Lance brought both you and your Bayleef here after what seemed like a tough battle."
"Really? He did? Didn't take him for that sort of guy... I gotta thank him next time I see him..."
"Glad you're all right though, Bayleef, nice to see you fully healthy and shining... Hate to see you hurt..."
>You get up easily, a little sore, but nothing you can't handle, getting out of the bed.
"Thanks Nurse Joy, for the help, I'll be on my way now, I should be good to travel."
>She responds, "Not a problem at all, come back anytime if you need help." And waves goodbye to you and Bayleef.
>You both start journeying around the local city, eventually just making your way into a nice, small, but shady forest.
"This place feels nice, doesn't it Bayleef?"
>"Bay, Bayleef!!" She smiles widely, happily following you, sometimes nuzzling against your leg.
"Man, you're affectionate today, I must've been out a while. You must have really missed me, huh?"
>She nods, it seems she's happy to have you awake and walking.
>You start to pet her, adventuring more, just looking around and sightseeing for hours, until it starts to turn dark.
"Maybe we should setup camp here, it's a nice comfy place, no one's around for a few miles at least, very peaceful, just the way you love it, right Bayleef?"
>"Bay! Bayleef!!" She nods happily in response, laying down on her belly next to you.
>>
>>6801599
>You start to lean back into the grass, enjoying the fresh scent of nature all around, before dozing off and falling asleep.
>You enjoy the nice rest for a few hours, only to be woken up suddenly in the middle of the night to a noise.
>Your Bayleef isn't by your side, so you look all around, calling out for her, "Bayleef? Where'd ya go?"
>You hear the noise, from which, you can make out a familiar moan, but you can't quite put your finger on it.
>You start to follow the sound, moving closer, sneaking through some bushes and trees.
"It's really loud over here... what could it be?"
>You kneel down in the bushes so you're not seen, looking closer at what's making the sound.
>You see your Bayleef, laying out on her back, her eyes closed as she's crying out in moans.
>"Bay... Leef... Leef... Bayleef.." Is all you hear repeatedly.
>Your eyes finally adjust to the darkness, and you now see her using two of her vines to thrust into her body rapidly.
>You blush at the sight, but keep watching, as you see one vine entering her pussy and thrusting rapidly.
>Another vine is pushing into her ass, opposite of the first vine, when the first vine thrusts into her pussy, the second thrusts back to pull out of her ass a bit, so on and so forth.
>Her moans are getting louder with each minute, as you feel your pants get quite a bit tighter around you.
>You let your urges take over this time, pulling down your pants and underwear to reveal your hardened member.
>You stay hidden from your Bayleef, starting to stroke yourself to the sight you're seeing.
>You see her take out another vine, pushing a second one into her tight pussy, as she screams out in pleasure.
>"Bay!! Bayleefff!!" is all you're hearing, but it sounds like music to your ears.
>This sound only makes you harder, as you start to jerk yourself rapidly.
>You start to feel yourself getting closer to climax, as you're watching her body move from the thrusts the vines are giving now.
>>
>>6801618
>You hear her scream as her vines stop moving suddenly, staying still yet still deep inside her body.
>Her legs are twitching, as fluids squirt out rapidly from her body, soaking the grassy ground between her legs.
>Her scream alone from this is enough to get you to finally release.
>You release a giant load of cum all over the grass nearby, you can't help but let out a few audible grunts as you do.
>Your Bayleef jumps out in shock from the noise, retracting her vines very quickly as she looks towards where you are.
>It's hard to regain focus from that, but you do after a bit, only to see a Bayleef blushing insanely hard, she looks way too cute with her face flushed red.
>You give up on hiding since she's noticed you, a little embarrassed yourself.
"Sorry... You just looked so sexy doing that... It was too incredible of a show... but now I want the real thing, Bayleef..."
>She blushes more, but she nods, laying on her back again like before, legs spread.
"I never knew you would want to do this with me, Bayleef.. but I've always wanted to do it with you..."
>You give her a little kiss on the mouth, before lowering yourself down on her body, until your face is meeting with her still soaked entrance.
"So let me please you now.. and you can please me later..."
>You set your hands on the sides of her butt, loving the slightly squishy, yet incredibly smooth feeling on your hands.
>You finally inhale her musk down there, it smells incredibly fresh, like a new morning scent in the forest after a rainy night.
>You finally delve your tongue into her slit, running it across, before having your tongue enter her body.
>You start to lick all around her walls, tonguing her rapidly as she swings her head back in pleasure, yelling out in moans.
>You don't care, you only keep licking all around her sensitive pussy, occasionally dragging your tongue against her clit.
>She starts to squirm, moaning louder, yelling out her own name.
>>
>>6801633
>You don't stop, mercilessly tonguing her walls all around, until she finally screams out, climaxing again.
>Her delicious fluids squirting out of her pussy, some getting into your mouth.
>You lick your lips in enjoyment after that, happy you made her cum.
"Now comes the real fun, my love..."
>You start to press your hardened member against her body, rubbing it up and down, back and forth, teasing her.
"Do you want this? I certainly do, Bayleef..."
>And with her nodding, you push yourself into her warm, soft body.
>You yell out in pleasure, the feeling of her warm, tight, wet insides, envoloping every inch of your cock tightly.
>You lay on top of her, hugging her tightly, as you push the rest of your member in, starting to thrust slowly.
"T-that's it.. Let's get you warmed up to this before we go hard..."
>You grind against her lower body, thrusting softly as her insides are contracting around your length.
>You finally start to give long, slow thrusts, deep into her, back and forth.
>This is causing you much more pleasure than you first expected.
"B-Bayleef... You feel unbelievable... I love this.. I love you..."
>She takes you into a kiss after hearing that, which you lovingly accept, both of you pressing your tongues against eachother, swapping saliva as you continue to thrust harder.
>You finally break the kiss, only to thrust much more violently, getting this close to climax is really driving you insane, you NEED that relief now.
>She's just laying back, accepting her trainers long cock inside her body, moaning incredibly loudly with each of your thrusts.
>You finally reach your climax, pushing as deep as you can into your loving Bayleef, before filling her hole with all the hot cum you can give her.
>>
>>6801646
>Due to your massive orgasm, some of your fluids seep out of her dripping cunt.
>You slowly pull yourself out of her, still hardened, which surprises her.
"Alright.. Bayleef.. I said you could please me later..., Well.. That later is now, I want to feel your mouth.. Just like I did for you..."
>You press your still-hardened length against her lips.
>She's blushing, but opens up her mouth, taking in your tip at first, licking all around it, until she slowly engulfs the whole thing with her mouth.
>She moves her head back and forth, using her tongue to lick wildly all around you, her face buried deep between your legs as she sucks hard.
>Her slimy wet tongue is driving you insane with pleasure, making you tremble, and almost fall, only for her vines to help hold you up as she sucks much faster.
>You can only moan loudly in pleasure at this point, letting her do all the work, dragging and swirling her tongue all over your length, as you can feel her deepthroat you many times.
>Finally, you feel yourself close, holding back until she takes one last lick of your tip, causing you to explode in her mouth, releasing what feels like all the seed you had in your reserve.
>She's just happily swallowing it all down, before pulling off messily, some cum still around her lips and tongue, as she's panting hard.
"A-ahhh... Bayleef...." You say, trying to catch your breath.
"That felt incredible... thank you..."
"Just one more thing please, Bayleef... All I need you to do is lay on your belly and relax for me.. okay?"
>She nods weakly, getting onto her belly, letting you have full view of her wonderful butt and goods.
>You just eye her wonderful butt all over, before finally gripping at it, giving her soft ass a few squeezes.
>>
>>6801658
>You feel like you could do this all day, but decide to hurry up, you're both nearly exhausted.
>You spread her cheeks, letting you see both her cum-filled pussy, and small, tight butthole.
"Alright Bayleef... Let's try this, the last thing for our session..." You say, as you start to rub yourself between her cheeks.
>The warmth is incredible back there, as you finally start to press yourself against her tight anus.
>You push yourself against it, with a little struggle, you're able to squeeze yourself into her tight hole.
>It's unbelievably snug and warm, almost as if it's a vice grip.
>You start to push yourself further in with a bit of a struggle.
>She's grunting as you do, but takes it happily, wanting to please her trainer, badly.
>Finally, you're able to push it all in, your lap against her wonderful backside, which feels incredibly soft and supple to the touch.
>You start to thrust yourself back and forth softly, taking it slow for her.
>She's moaning out her name with each thrust, and you take that as an invitation to go harder.
>With that feeling in mind, you decide to suddenly pound against her soft ass, holding her tightly against you as her your length is rapidly squeezed with each thrust.
>You can see the shock of each thrust, causing her ass to ripple like a pebble skipped on water.
>You lose yourself in this immense pleasure, getting incredibly close very quickly.
>You finally give one last thrust, pounding your lap hard against her round ass, burying your lap as deep into it as you can, as you unload your hot seed deep inside her backside.
>Both of you are panting very hard afterwards, you decide to not even bother pulling out.
>You cuddle up close to your Bayleef.
>Both of you are too tired to speak, instead you both end up falling asleep almost instantly after such a session.
>You're still throbbing hard deep inside her, staying inside for the night.
>>
>>6801686
>The next morning, you both wake up at relatively the same time, you finally able to get up with ease, no longer aroused.
>Your Bayleef gets up easily as well.
>It seems all the seed you spurted into her leaked out, or her body absorbed it for nutrients.
"That was a fun night, Bayleef... let's go take on the champion again, are you prepared?"
>Your Bayleef nods excitedly, as you both don't even bother with food, getting dressed up and prepared, running straight back to the league.
>As before, the elite 4 didn't give you much of a challenge at all, you make it to The Champion, Lance, once again.
"This time, I'll win Lance, I know it, but uhh... Thank you for carrying us back to the Pokemon Center. I'll be sure to do the same for you after this battle!!"
>Lance shrugs without a response, sending out Garchomp.
>Your Bayleef doesn't even need your command to do exactly what you're thinking.
>She seems to be a lot faster, a lot stronger, and a lot more quick-thinking since last night.
>Did she lust for you to the point it inhibited her abilities?
>Either way, that doesn't matter, you're taking on the champion and winning!
>Lance sends out his last pokemon, Charizard, unlike before, he saved it for last this time.
>"This is where your battle ends, kid, either me, or you, let's see if you have what it takes."
>You nod in agreement, "Alright Bayleef, you know what to do. You got this, this time! I know that for a fact!"
>Your Bayleef nods, running at Charizard, who uses Fly, but your Bayleef used Vine Whip, grabbing his wings and yanking him down into a Take-Down.
>>
>>6801695
>That almost instantly took Charizard down, Lance just grunts, "hmph.. well, you have potential, beating the champion, welcome to the Hall of Fame, kid."
>You cheer excitedly, hugging your Bayleef extremely tightly.
"You did amazing out there!! I've never seen you fight like that before!! We might have to celebrate later tonight... Just like last night."
>You kiss your suddenly blushing Bayleef on the cheek before running into the Hall of Fame with Lance, Bayleef quick to follow in.
>End

Hope you guys enjoy this, I know i'm not that great at writing, but just another fic that I wrote cuz it's fun ^.^

http://pastebin.com/Np9acB4F here's the pastebin link if you guys want it.
>>
>>6801572
Imagine in your head anon. See how prople's and pokemon's life would be. SPECIFICLY.
>>
>>6801715
i liked it a lot!
>>
>>6801289
I do too
>>
>>6801755
Glad you did, Anon!, Always trying to improve.
>>6801715
And on that note, does anyone have any requests they'd like me to throw on my notepad? The more ideas, the more motivated I am!!
>>
>>6801737
care to elaborate?
>>
>>6801812
A request to incorporate >>6801438 into the next story
>>
File: 1481508928109.jpg (475KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481508928109.jpg
475KB, 1500x1500px
>>6801715
I'll read this after I get home. Don't want to get a stiffy on the bus.
>>
File: 1464511065347.jpg (219KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1464511065347.jpg
219KB, 850x1100px
>>6801844
That'll definitely be a tricky one, since I only do short smutty/sappy fics, not sure if I'd be able to do something like that unless I made a several chapter story. In my current position, I don't think I could do that, there is a possibility that I'd make a project with that, being a few chapters, I'll add it to my pad, but that one's probably either gonna be a while, or won't make it, sorry Anon
>>
File: 1445665715101.jpg (302KB, 600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1445665715101.jpg
302KB, 600x1100px
>>6801812
A trainer trying to find the right hole to stick his dick inside his female leavanny (3 holes total: vagina, anus, and spinneret), with him using and climaxing in the other holes before finally hitting vagina. Buildup and aftermath is up to you.
>>
>>6801882
okay - thanks anyway
>>
File: typh.webm (301KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
typh.webm
301KB, 768x768px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>6801633
They seemed to get over the embarrassment awful quick.
>>
File: Leavanny.png (174KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Leavanny.png
174KB, 750x600px
>>6801894
That sounds like I could make it a funny little one, with lewd themes, although, if I'm honest, I never heard of a spinneret, I'm not too familiar with that sort of anatomy n whatnot, mind explaining a little bit so I can do this well? Definitely sounds like a fun one
>>
>>6801929
Well, when you've been together for years, and you are willing to take action, and the other just accepts it, embarrassment turns into pleasure, (least that's my argument for being a little lazy there)
>>
>>6801812
I had an idea where a trainer had a team of female pokemon that all want his dick but he never puts out until he adds a salazzle to his team and her pheromones make him uncontrollably aroused.
>>
>>6801960
How many are in this team tho b4 the salazzle? and what mons?
>>
>>6801539
Human power is to bypass all biological barriers
>>
>>6801822
Like imagine how would their life would be? You know stuff in their universe. What kind of movies they make, what actors they used for movies, who's the dominate gender, human and pokemon making theories together on why the humans are male only and pokemon are female only.
>>
>>6801976
I suppose you could have as many as you want but you need at least a minimum of 2 to be considered a team.
As for the make-up of the team I was going to leave that to you but if you need ideas i got 2 minds about it.
First idea is just standard waifubait like gardevoir, lopunny, blaziken, etc.
The other one I have is a team of really strong and aggressive pokemon who'd be really pushy about wanting the trainers dick like a female machoke or tryranitar.
>>
File: fdb0463.jpg (147KB, 1175x787px) Image search: [Google]
fdb0463.jpg
147KB, 1175x787px
>>6801935
Leavanny are known to make silk to stick leaves/twigs together to make clothes.
Realistically silk comes from a spinneret glad on a bug's abdomen
While spiders are the popular ones with them, I think some ants got them too. If not, just apply porn logic.
They kinda look like this.
I assume sticking a dick in there would lead to a very sticky situation
>>
>>6801986
there's so many possibilities to what this world would be like! that anon before was right - it would take a few chapters just to do this world justice.

which would you say is the dominant gender in this case?
>>
File: 8cc4bf93efbbd534f22bf715291d6a15.jpg (221KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
8cc4bf93efbbd534f22bf715291d6a15.jpg
221KB, 1280x1067px
>>6802008
I was thinking about going with waifumons for the most part who just try to seduce the trainer down, stuff like Gardevoir, Blaziken, Braixen, etc, not Lopunny since they're usually too shy, and then comes the random Salazzle which makes him want to [Insert pokemon theme song] FUCK EM ALL, POKEMOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
File: 1475224382355.png (335KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475224382355.png
335KB, 1000x1000px
>>6802017
that could be fun, I just gotta get more familiar with Leavanny's anatomy if anything if I want to do this though, but it does sound like a lot of fun/hilarious, I feel like I'm that trainer now who's stickin his dick in her spinneret
>>
>>6802036
Yeah thats the idea.
Sexual awakening via salazzle slut.
>>
>>6802028
I think females. Because females are easily aggressive than men in public.
>>
>>6802047
plus, pokemon are a lot stronger than humans as a given
>>
File: IMG_0847.png (1MB, 1592x1324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.png
1MB, 1592x1324px
>>6802028
>>6801986
WE NEED A WRITEFAG FOR THIS!
>>
>>6802046
Maybe I'll just write the trainer to be oblivious and unaware as much as possible, only the Salazzle makes him realize what he has
>>
File: IMG_5255.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5255.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>6802057
So what kinds of movies they will make in their dimension?
>>
>>6802065
So just a typical shonen anime protagonist aka ash
>>
>>6802076
Well if Salazzle manage to attract humans in the anime dub, it might be closed to canon in the anime universe
>>
File: 1480497951890.png (785KB, 1800x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1480497951890.png
785KB, 1800x1640px
>>6802076
if we're talking about Ash and his Bayleef, then yes. Just a lot more lewd and sexual once Salazzle rolls into town.
>>
>>6802086
Is there a difference between the anime universe and the game universe?
>>
>>6802070
Well, we'd probably have much of the same movies we have in the real world, although some of the actors (the females, obviously) would be Pokemon. Of course, there would also be movies were the male character is trying to decide which species of Pokemon he likes best, and getting over the fact that he would not be in a relationship with someone of the same species.
>>
>>6802070
Also, of course there would be science-fiction movies where they try together to try and find our why there are no female humans
>>
>>6801894
Leavanny doesn't get enough love
>>
>>6802135
That would be interesting. If males discover female human boobs they'll be weirded it out.
>>
>>6802109
A boy trying to letting go that the human ladies are in the past.
>>
>>6802230
were there human ladies in the past? or would it have always been only poke ladies?
>>
File: Leavanny2.png (764KB, 1132x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Leavanny2.png
764KB, 1132x1242px
>>6802212
well, Leavanny will likely get some more love, since I like that idea so much, I might just have to do it ^.^
>>
>>6802238
human femals are extinct. Thus, he needs to let go of the oast and adapt to the new world of having a sexual relationship with a feral pokemon
>>
>>6802238
Well actually, in their dimension female humans were considered nothing but imaginations. But, that didn't stop them making theories about it. And I highly doubt that these male humans know what female human looks like
>>
File: IMG_5220.png (428KB, 850x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5220.png
428KB, 850x485px
>>6801986
AGAIN WRITEFAGS GET TO WORK WITH THIS IDEA!!!!
>>
>>6802270
what about things from the perspective of the pokeladies? they're probably wondering about their counterparts of the opposite gender as well
>>
>>6802298
By pokeladies you men their ORIGINAL body form. Not the anthro form, right?

I guess they have similar problems just like human ladies does. Only leave out the "women can't be strong!" situation. I guess they sometimes ask themselves 'why are we mating these huMENs?'
>>
>>6802331
well are there anthro forms as well?
i thought the poke's were just as they are in this world
>>
>>6802358
No.
>>
File: IMG_0769.png (791KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.png
791KB, 1280x1600px
>>6802358
Just ferals. Anthros make it boring.

So the answer is >>6802364
>>
>>6802367
yeah thats what I meant. I just assumed that there were only ferals
>>
File: e40c1cc103218963456da450bb6f2cb5.jpg (502KB, 1446x1974px) Image search: [Google]
e40c1cc103218963456da450bb6f2cb5.jpg
502KB, 1446x1974px
https://e621.net/pool/show/3587
>>
>>6802367
Now I guess that only the males would be able to drive cars and such - of course, some poke's wouldn't need a car, but for those who don't fly or swim, this would be inconvenient
>>
File: 19330012_p0.jpg (294KB, 1224x909px) Image search: [Google]
19330012_p0.jpg
294KB, 1224x909px
What kind of antics do you think your harem get up to when your not around?
>>
>>6802367
The ferals would also have to speak to humans, so that would also be another change
>>
File: Sleep....jpg (203KB, 825x499px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep....jpg
203KB, 825x499px
Good evening/morning all.
>>
File: 1481995933246.png (618KB, 1280x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1481995933246.png
618KB, 1280x1265px
>>6801272

What about pokewaifus who are both?
>>
File: 1423606013154.jpg (261KB, 579x707px) Image search: [Google]
1423606013154.jpg
261KB, 579x707px
>>6802651
there is a many.
>>
File: abbe3b5de1c78974dbac50bb1400f408.png (463KB, 1200x1081px) Image search: [Google]
abbe3b5de1c78974dbac50bb1400f408.png
463KB, 1200x1081px
Cum inside your pokemon everyday!
>>
File: 1447809667769.jpg (72KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
1447809667769.jpg
72KB, 500x712px
Thread seems quiet tonight.

I've managed to at last Iron out a better progression for that short loop from last night.
>>
pokeslut gangbang
>>
File: 1472891665907.jpg (98KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472891665907.jpg
98KB, 675x900px
Frogs, Who knew?
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (387KB, 1400x1235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
387KB, 1400x1235px
>>6802432
>>6802491
So now pokemons can talk. What will their species "nickname" will be?
>>
Wheres all the love for the mascot?
>>
File: 1376377721632.jpg (86KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1376377721632.jpg
86KB, 480x640px
>topic

Yes, she could beat the fucking shit out of me, no questions.

And a lot of other things.
>>
File: IMG_5281.jpg (75KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5281.jpg
75KB, 600x860px
>>6802135
You know. I'm intrested about their dimension's past. What happen to the female humans? What made the human males convinced that having sexual acts with a pokemon will give birth to both human and pokemon. Why can't a pokemon gave birth to a human girl? How did the Female pokemons teact to this?
>>
>>6804263
I want to fill that pudgy tummy full of cum!
>>
Where did the Lurantis love go?
>>
>>6801715
Great job!

That vote was a tough one; I'm interested in seeing how it unfolds.
>>
File: Heliolisk.png (23KB, 580x574px) Image search: [Google]
Heliolisk.png
23KB, 580x574px
Why Heliolisk is so perfect??

Also, this world need more porn and fanfic of this lizard </3
>>
File: 1477090801173.jpg (439KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1477090801173.jpg
439KB, 1024x766px
I want to eat out a female winter sawsbuck's cunt near the fireplace on a snowed in christmas morning then give her rubs and pats once I'm done.
>>
File: 1470688049211.png (497KB, 887x903px) Image search: [Google]
1470688049211.png
497KB, 887x903px
Disastermon here,
Just woke up guys,
Would love any feedback if anyone has some to give

>>6805069
As for the voting, seems there's an obvious winner which I was surprised about, thought slime dragon was going to win, not dancing cactus.
>>
Have you had any sexual dreams involving pokemon?
>>
File: C0B1N51UAAAIhji.jpg (209KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0B1N51UAAAIhji.jpg
209KB, 842x1200px
https://twitter.com/Tamanosuke01/status/810779505241583617
>>
>>6802478
>not wanting to fug an octopuss
Mienshao c'mon
>>
I love big, thick, milky pokemon, the milfier the better
>>
File: 7bdc53e1433690909d9ae1ef7bd0f68a.jpg (631KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
7bdc53e1433690909d9ae1ef7bd0f68a.jpg
631KB, 1500x1500px
>>6806549
it's actually a jellyfish
>>6802478
i wonder how fucking a frillish would feel like?
and both frillish and jellicent are pretty underrated
>>
>>6806876
Very underrated pokemon.
I imagine they would feel tight, soft, and squishy, but cold.
>>
File: IMG_5236.jpg (127KB, 1379x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5236.jpg
127KB, 1379x1600px
>>6802432
So how what kind of Porn videos will be titled? What website should we call it?
>>
>>6804191
I suppose whatever they choose to call themselves
>>
Disastermon here with a little disappointing news.
Man.. I'm a little sad now, my power went out and forgot to save my notepad of ideas from a while back, lost most of my ideas/requests, trying to remember most, but this is a little depressing, sorry guys.
>>
File: tumblr_ntzqrni7Mn1t5mp4po1_1280.jpg (177KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntzqrni7Mn1t5mp4po1_1280.jpg
177KB, 960x1280px
Congratulations you Pokefuckers! You have been given your own Pokemon team!

However, your Pokemon are decided by rolling on http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm with a custom 802 die a total of 6 times, then seeing what you received via the National Pokedex!

Legendaries are a glitch in the system though, and as compensation, you are allowed to freely choose a Pokemon for each legendary you accidentally acquire. Pokemon that can evolve are able to evolve, so don't fret if you receive a Pokemon you prefer at a later stage of evolution.

What Pokemon did you receive? What's your "team" like? Also, post art of your favorite Pokemon among the 6 you got alongside your post.

>513 - Pansear
>458 - Mantyke
>318 - Carvanha
>302 - Sableye
>374 - Beldum
>9 - Blastoise
>>
>>6807014
hmm... good question - what do you propose?
>>
>>6801901
Typhlosion is my spirit pokemon.
>>
>>6801948
>No fortune cookie
Normies get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: Birb.png (975KB, 1280x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Birb.png
975KB, 1280x1038px
>>6808845
>Normie
pls, i'd fuck every pokemon, animal genitalia or knot
>>
File: 1357984 - Porkyman Vespiquen.png (17KB, 792x584px) Image search: [Google]
1357984 - Porkyman Vespiquen.png
17KB, 792x584px
>>6808264
>http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
Zygarde, Gogoat, Loudred, Marowak, Remoraid, Victini
got zygarde so Im calling in my waifu Vespiquen instead
>>
File: Roll capture.png (8KB, 177x247px) Image search: [Google]
Roll capture.png
8KB, 177x247px
>>6808264
Sure, let's do this:
>483 Dialga (Replace with: 133 Eevee)
>459 Snover
>147 Dratini
>487 Giratina (Replace with: 304 Aron)
>246 Larvitar
>626 Bouffalant

I'm surprised I rolled two legendaries, but not too upset that I can't keep 'em. It is nice that they're all basic, since that means I'd have the opportunity to form a bond with them as they evolve. Three of them even have Mega Evolutions (Not that it'd make much difference as they only become larger)

Let's have a bit of fun with this though: Roll 6 D2 to determine the gender of the pokemon you receive. 1 for Male, 2 for Female.

>1,1,1,2,2,2
>You too dice roller, you too.

So now my team is the following:

>Eevee M
>Snover M
>Dratini M
>Aron F
>Larvitar F
>Bouffalant F
>>
>>6808264
>581 swanna M
>760 bewear M
>755 morelul M
>762 steenee F
>543 venipede M
>38 ninetales M
outisde of steenee which is 100% female all my rolls were male.
i'll still post scolipede since it said it was ok too post evolution if it has one
>>
File: ad3b936b8121fe2df3d6b607846b715c.png (588KB, 1539x1856px) Image search: [Google]
ad3b936b8121fe2df3d6b607846b715c.png
588KB, 1539x1856px
>>6808919
Naw nigga naw, accept no substitutes
>>
File: IMG_5307.png (810KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5307.png
810KB, 880x880px
>>6808268
Here's my ideas for a porn videos and website title

Pokephilia Paradise

Porn Videos:

>Master gives me his 'poke-puffs'
>Humen got trap in a fight between Zangoose and Servipera
>A Lurantis Solar blade her master

That's all I could think of.
>>
File: 1480770967712.jpg (36KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1480770967712.jpg
36KB, 500x427px
>>6809212
Literally autistic
>>
>>6808264
>>6809047
>Female Growlithe
>Male Meganium
>Male Nidorino
>Male Camerupt
>Female Lileep
>Male Shiinotic
This is an interesting selection.
My ass is going to be spread wide on a daily basis.
Also, what is sex with a Shiinotic like?
>>
>>6808066
Check the straw polls you hosted before in your browser history for some. Desuarchive could also be used to find previous threads if you need to recollect some, unless you had more lewd ideas jotted down aside from the requests on the threads
>>
>>6809261
I had many ideas, upwards of 20-30, i've only had 10 on strawpolls so far, and only gotten around 5 or so from requests, I'm sure it'll be fine though
>>
>you will never smell a scolipede's dick
>>
>>6806512
Looking forward to this one.
>>
File: thing.png (6KB, 170x243px) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
6KB, 170x243px
>>6808264
This yeilded some interesting results

2-110 wheezing - female
1-3 Charizard - male
1-149 Dragonite - male
1-448 Lucario - male
1-75 Graveler - male
1-626 Larvesta - male

Well, pretty much all male, but the dragonite Charizard and lucario would make for some fun times~
>>
>>6809212
that other anon who responded wasn't the guy who you've been talking to by the way
>>
File: 2b44ce45b24e.jpg (405KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
2b44ce45b24e.jpg
405KB, 1200x800px
Good morning.

So maractass won the poll last night? I thought for sure goodra would. Well i guess people want to think about sex with cacti?
>>
>>6809230
sounds as dumb as an actual porn video title, so he did a good job
>>
File: maractus and cacturne.jpg (131KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
maractus and cacturne.jpg
131KB, 850x800px
>>6809675
yeah because maractus is cute
CUTE
>>
>>6809675
O think they wanted to get drink on maractus juice
>>
>>
File: 1455736620178.png (142KB, 631x629px) Image search: [Google]
1455736620178.png
142KB, 631x629px
>>6809675
>Well i guess people want to think about sex with cacti?
That should not be a question.
>>
File: 1482125488275.png (27KB, 831x799px) Image search: [Google]
1482125488275.png
27KB, 831x799px
>>6809743
post more cactus
>>
File: 8b0a1968f97c0ffc63716fc10a5abe51.jpg (118KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
8b0a1968f97c0ffc63716fc10a5abe51.jpg
118KB, 1280x842px
>>6809743
she looks so sassy
>>
Would you play a CoC-style game about fucking pokemon?
>>
>>6809777
how would that work though?
>>
>>6809777
I'd rather an FC-like game about raising pokemon.
>>
>>6809786
Erotic text based adventure?
>>
>>6809680
So long as that's what he's attempting to emulate, because yeah most porn titles are pretty autismal.
>>
>>6809826
oh - i thought "coc" was "clash of clans"
>>
File: 1474018624110.png (513KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474018624110.png
513KB, 756x1000px
>>6809839
Yes.
>>
>>6809777
I want a Breeding Season styled game about fucking pokemon.
>"Pokemon Daycare - After Hours"
>Egg groups are a thing, but if you breed things that don't belong together you get abominations
>>
>>6809851
why the fuck would you think that
>>
>>6809864
That sounds like a terrible idea.
Theres a ton of very good reasons breeding seasons failed.
>>
>>6809851
Normie fucking detected
>>
>>6809878
well what does it stand for then?
>>
>>6809777
As long as they focused on text. Whenever one of those games try to go graphics, it always ends up horrible
>>
What about a dating sim?
>>
>>6809904
corruption of champions

if you'd said you thought it stood for call of cthulhu that'd be acceptable, but shitty mobile games? no
>>
File: Absol16.jpg (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Absol16.jpg
168KB, 1000x1000px
>>6809711
>>6809743
>>6809761
>>6809839
>>6809854
Didn't realize so many people wanted to see my fic of a cactus being lewd, I'll start it in a few hours if people want it so badly, right now just trying to finish up Sliske's endgame on Runescape, Disastermon away!!!
>>
>>6809933
well i mean that's why i was confused - a pokeporn game based off clash didn't make much sense
>>
File: 1481147588828.gif (106KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1481147588828.gif
106KB, 384x384px
>>6809904
Corruption of Champions you God damned normie faggoflt rjixjn reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>6809887
I never said it had to be the same physical concept.
The basic premise is what I care about, but doing it like CoC as a text based thing but with sprites would be good.
>>
File: c1e92f46e88.png (503KB, 900x920px) Image search: [Google]
c1e92f46e88.png
503KB, 900x920px
>>6809743
Stands that it is though. and its what i voted for because most interesting.

http://puu[ ]sh/sV8DQ/a41e22c584[ ]mp3

At last The musics takling shape, sounding less like the first PMD, and more like the last 3 for title.
>>
>>6809904
leave. thread. now.
>>
>>6809960
You shouldn't bother with sprites.
It's not worth the trouble.
>>
File: cb8.png (1MB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
cb8.png
1MB, 1600x1081px
>>6809904
>>
>>6809960
both CoC and TiTS wasted too much time on "sprites" and graphics.
>>
File: 1482188550612.jpg (585KB, 1100x528px) Image search: [Google]
1482188550612.jpg
585KB, 1100x528px
by the way guys, Trump just won AGAIN
>>
>>6810047
w00t
>>
>>6809960
for pokemon - i cannot think of anyone willing to shell out the work for 802+ unique sprites just for a porn game. Its just so much work.
>>
>>6810057
there are definitely people out there who would do it
>>
>>6810057
>anyone
>any one
That's why you get a team.
>>
>>6810047
>falling for Putin's plan
You lost the Cold War amerikanski comrade
>>
>>6810112
My experience with teams collected from the internet - they dont stick together past the first roadblock, or leave because they get bored with the project - a propor team generally needs funding and you really can't start a kickstarter to get funding for already copyrighted content- it sucks but it's the reality of it.
>>
File: 1482188653137 (1).png (702KB, 633x535px) Image search: [Google]
1482188653137 (1).png
702KB, 633x535px
>>6810124
>>
>>6810112
It's like you've never learned from breeding seasons mistakes.
Interteam drama is what killed it and the best way to avoid that is to not have a team.
>>
>>6810057
>>6810046
>>6810014
You could literally just import the sprites that exist, doesn't have to be sexualized.
Just as a nice visual aid for people who don't know all 802 pokemon.
>>
File: 1423609184704.png (309KB, 996x925px) Image search: [Google]
1423609184704.png
309KB, 996x925px
>>6810267
>use copyrighterd content and have liability issues
Great idea! Evey dev wants to be hit with a CnD.
>>
>>6810293
There's a difference between getting a cease and desist letter and a cease and desist order, rarely do people actually get the latter. You are under no legal obligation to even give any time to a cease and desist letter.
>>
>>>/wsg/1453264
Trump will make Pokemon real
>>
File: 09f6c77483e3b34c2b80a697416cf692.jpg (115KB, 1280x734px) Image search: [Google]
09f6c77483e3b34c2b80a697416cf692.jpg
115KB, 1280x734px
>>
File: dc0823ad38aa2e1262a763f5e94ddbb4.jpg (330KB, 1610x2276px) Image search: [Google]
dc0823ad38aa2e1262a763f5e94ddbb4.jpg
330KB, 1610x2276px
>>
File: 0b9dfb0cdd20ca5a8e3a1d3215afb28b.jpg (117KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
0b9dfb0cdd20ca5a8e3a1d3215afb28b.jpg
117KB, 1280x864px
>>
>>6810316
Why are you so insistent about including sprites?
They add nothing and only bring in a bunch of problems.
>>
File: 76b4181a1d.jpg (330KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
76b4181a1d.jpg
330KB, 800x600px
>>6810316
Aside the CnD - let me put it this way. If you're making a game, even a simple one, you dont want to use existing assets from currently monetized projects. If people even donate to you, that still counts as monetizing off of someone elses work, which will net you more loss then you ever gained in profit.
Therein theres no one with a drive to do this sort of thing. the possibility is there, and without any way of legally gaining funding, you're taking a risk that could fuck over your career. CoC and TiTs can do all this because its original content. in order to legally make it you'd have to make everything yourself and for no money - its just the truth of it. Who's willing tro work thousands of hours for no pay, anyone here?
>>
>469 F Yanmega
>95 F Onix
>306 F Aggron
>287 M Slakoth
>320 M Wailmer
>445 F Garchomp
None of these really do it for me.
I'll just chill out with Slakoth instead.
>>
File: 895677.jpg (233KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
895677.jpg
233KB, 750x1000px
>>6810441
Aggron and garchomp are sexy as fuck
>>
>>6810457
I'm more into plants, and maybe the rare water type.
Garchomp seems painful with its rough skin (and Jay Leno chin when it Megas).
Aggron is 2 clang clang 4 me.
And Onix can't even be sexy.
>>
>>6810457
garchomp overrated
>>
Salazzle is a classy kind of slut
>>
File: 1135467357373.png (612KB, 950x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1135467357373.png
612KB, 950x1050px
WEll off to work, be back in 8-9 hours
>>
>>6810185
Breeding seasons was done by a team of autistic furfags
>>
>>6810634
Have fun amigo.
>>
>>6810669
You could've just said they were done by furfags
>>
>>6810669
all furfags autistic tho
>>
>>6810724
I had to emphasize because beyond the basis for the idea, the execution was exceptionally autistic.

>>6810741
But there are varying degrees. Breeding seasons SCREAMED autism, from the art to the writing.
>>
File: 6dd0112a9caf9f667296bf06058714e1.jpg (274KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6dd0112a9caf9f667296bf06058714e1.jpg
274KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>6801812
Have you done a fic with Zoroark and if not could you?
>>
File: 1446807777516.jpg (683KB, 1295x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446807777516.jpg
683KB, 1295x1000px
>>6811205
I had an idea in my head about a Zoroark fic, not entirely sure what it should be about though, although I usually like to stick to less-popular mons, but hey, it's been in my head for a while, I might try it
>>
File: tumblr_nijzliCrdc1tl59d9o3_1280.jpg (128KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nijzliCrdc1tl59d9o3_1280.jpg
128KB, 850x566px
>>6811227
Thanks for considering, I had an idea in my head that the trainer raised her as a Zorua and started having feelings for her when she evolved. I don't know how I would expand on that though
>>
>>6801812
Do you think you could write something with Lurantis? There isn't any stories with the plant mantis last I checked and I'm dying to see one.
>>
File: 1481073602982.png (144KB, 540x517px) Image search: [Google]
1481073602982.png
144KB, 540x517px
>>6811319
I guess a story could be something like trainer got the zorua early on, developed feelings for her when she evolved, she starts being a tease, noticing it all, eventually letting him indulge.

>>6811390
Oh definitely, I just wasn't sure if other people loved Lurantis as much as I do, she's my fav gen 7 mon (next to popplio) and she's just so CEWT!! like flygons, those things are adorable!!
>>
>you will never get your picture taken with lunala
>>
>>6811704
>you will never put nebby in the bag
>>
File: 1457712439674.gif (427KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457712439674.gif
427KB, 700x900px
>>6808264
>676 - Furfrou
>415 - Combee
>82 - Magneton
>207 - Gligar
>678 - Meowstic
>492 - Shaymin
I'm gonna hazard that Shaymin doesn't count as a Legendary due to being a Mythical, so I'ma have to go with Shaymin as my favorite of the "team", though I don't have much art of it.
>>
File: 1481263262308.png (682KB, 1500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481263262308.png
682KB, 1500x1400px
>>6811801
>nebby will never get in your vag
e-especially with him all grown up now....
>>
>>6808264

Why does everyone hate legendaries so much?
>>
>>6811954
You posted girl nebby anon
>>
>>6811971
Then how in the fuck is it going to get inside now
>>
File: 1482028193250.jpg (128KB, 740x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482028193250.jpg
128KB, 740x960px
>>6810124
>>
File: Sawsbuck.png (2MB, 837x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Sawsbuck.png
2MB, 837x1295px
>>6808264
>271-Lombre-F
>398-Staraptor-F
>586-Sawsbuck-M
>495-Snivy-F
>273-Seedot-M
>372-Shelgon-F

No Absol, this makes me cry ;-;
>>
>>6811954
>>
File: 8a6.jpg (80KB, 680x751px) Image search: [Google]
8a6.jpg
80KB, 680x751px
>>6812022
Boy nebby can
>>
File: f96a19d0403e0e51278c75f45d3cdc21.png (850KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f96a19d0403e0e51278c75f45d3cdc21.png
850KB, 1280x1280px
Which one would you impregnate and start a family with?
>>
File: Absol9.jpg (102KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Absol9.jpg
102KB, 600x750px
>>6812219
You posted her
>>
is there a place I can find all of disastermons stories?
>>
File: Heliolisk142.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Heliolisk142.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>6812219
Every day
>>
>>6812219
leavanny
>>
File: Absol10.jpg (212KB, 920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Absol10.jpg
212KB, 920x1200px
>>6812353
Dunno if this will work, but this should be a link to my pastebin, only 3 stories atm, workin on the 4th, Enjoy Anon ^.^
>>
>>6812408
And i'm an idiot and forgot the link
too many things at once
http://pastebin.com/u/Disastermon
>>
>>6812408
>>6812436
thanks, keep up the nice work
>>
>>6812353
He just started a day or two ago, so theres not many yet
>>
>>6812436
Are you still taking suggestions for stories?
>>
>>6812497
He always is
>>
>>6812408
write more anal
>>
>>6812782
that made me laugh for some reason, it was just so straightforward and to the point, I'll take that into consideration and do some more anal stuff in future fics, not all tho
>>
>>6813034
That's a hell of a picture.
>>
File: eec38e0fe996d896dff78f0c3c5d8c0d.png (518KB, 1280x1344px) Image search: [Google]
eec38e0fe996d896dff78f0c3c5d8c0d.png
518KB, 1280x1344px
Whats the oddest pokemon pairing you've ever seen?
>>
File: tumblr_ohehyzYk4d1rp8fr3o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohehyzYk4d1rp8fr3o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1810px
I want to get fucked by the sword
>>
File: 43fc456cd750fbf791e03ce911e8d9fc.png (894KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
43fc456cd750fbf791e03ce911e8d9fc.png
894KB, 1280x1244px
>>6813154
i guess anything with garbodor counts but i still love the trash bunny
>>
I want a Lopunny fic which gives her ears some love.
There's gotta be some kinky stuff you could do with them.
>>
>>6811205
>>6811458
Seconding that you should do this
>>
>>6813389
I would kiss Garbodor.
>>
File: 2a4b7815c91708ab1eb69b11f2cdad03.png (544KB, 1100x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2a4b7815c91708ab1eb69b11f2cdad03.png
544KB, 1100x1280px
Huh. I never realized how much potential Grumpig has.
Once I get good at drawing I'll definitely give her a try.
>>
>>6813154
Wailord Skitty
>>
>>6801901
>she
>>
>>6813592
would you accept the love letter and be her boyfriend anon?
>>
>>6813807
>Her
I'm kidding hell yeah I will.
>>
Which pokemon is the cutest?
>>
File: file.png (698KB, 591x929px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
698KB, 591x929px
168 Ariados
203 Girafarig
454 Toxicroak
594 Alomomola
411 Bastidon
391 Monferno

Alomomola and Girafag are duds, but I'm alright with everything else. I'd fuck a Toxicroak. I would also fuck a Infernape.
>>
File: a6fde27840d58f618cdf42865c618eb5.png (346KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a6fde27840d58f618cdf42865c618eb5.png
346KB, 800x1000px
>>6813868
maybe you should come to her home to "help with her studies"
>>
File: 1481469467334.jpg (256KB, 1218x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1481469467334.jpg
256KB, 1218x1710px
>>6813901
Tsareena-san.
>>
>>6813901
Dustdas-chan
>>
>>6813948
>multiple dicks
Your waifu a KINKY.
>>
File: 6362777.png (599KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6362777.png
599KB, 1000x1000px
>>6812083
>>
File: trubbish_by_pettyartist-d3bn0h5.jpg (138KB, 564x516px) Image search: [Google]
trubbish_by_pettyartist-d3bn0h5.jpg
138KB, 564x516px
You are out enjoying nature with your garbador/trubbish. Someone comes up, and starts to berate them, saying they "stink like shit", is "worse than garbage", and other similar insults. They are clearly exaggerating, as you can only start to smell your pokemon from five feet away.
What do you do?
>>
>>6814320
Well.....they're not completely wrong.
If they try to hurt them it's different.
>>
I love pokemon cock so much
>>
>>6814320
I saw that yes she does, smell but i don't mind and still love her.
And then i start to lovingly kiss her and lewdly but slowly turn into hot trashy sex
>>
File: I'M THE TRASH MAN.png (523KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
I'M THE TRASH MAN.png
523KB, 848x480px
>>6814320
start eating garbage and then pick up the trash can and bash the guy on the head
>>
>>6814875
Why am I having sexual thoughts about sticking my dick into a living trash bag. [spoiler]Not that I'm complaining or anything[/spoiler]
>>
>>6815666
Fucked up the spoiler but got satanic trips so it's all good.
>>
>>6815691
theres no spoilers on /trash/
>>
File: Bagdance.gif (147KB, 380x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bagdance.gif
147KB, 380x360px
>>6815666
Because Garbodor and Trubbish are cute, and deserve love too.
I'm sure they would appreciate your affection towards them.
>>
File: b2e6f12cbb5f43a17cfbe67fea997caa.jpg (368KB, 4000x3201px) Image search: [Google]
b2e6f12cbb5f43a17cfbe67fea997caa.jpg
368KB, 4000x3201px
>>6810592
I want to feed Salazzle my cum as a reward after beating another trainer.
>>
File: Salazzle.jpg (428KB, 4000x3201px) Image search: [Google]
Salazzle.jpg
428KB, 4000x3201px
>>6815949
>not posting the superior shiny version
Anon.. pls
>>
>>
>expect s/m to bring a new wave of Lilligant porn because she's region native and used in the meta now
>doesn't happen

JUST
>>
>>6817115
>used in the Meta
Really? I'm too scrub to join in games.
>>
>>6817115
Unfortunately I don't think theres much overlap between people who actually play the game and people who masturbate to the pokemon.
>>
>>
Is there any good Goodra absorption porn out there? I just want to become part of a goodra.
>>
So I have a theory with Salandit/Salazzle. In the wild, Salazzle form harems of male Salandit. However a female Salandit would not be able to compete with a Salazzle for mates, so until they evolve they are probably loners. One of the reasons they seek out trainers. If a trainer does capture a female Salandit, the Salandit considers itself "mated" and does not seek out the harem. So instead of being a super slut, a Salazzle that was trained since being a Salandit would be a super loyal waifumon.
>>
>>6818048
*That uses its pheromones to fuck it's male trainer, even if he doesn't necessarily want to initially.
Ftfy
>>
File: IMG_5385.jpg (129KB, 911x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5385.jpg
129KB, 911x937px
>>6810047
>it didn't derailed the thread
>>
File: IMG_3995.jpg (62KB, 530x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3995.jpg
62KB, 530x488px
>>6810369
>it didn't killed the thread
HA!
>>
>>6810379
Artist pls?
>>6810379
Love the body of l
>>
>>6818048
>>6818099
Seems fine by me
>>
File: f60c5d0fa92a3b619c265080e380b1da.png (1019KB, 1200x1344px) Image search: [Google]
f60c5d0fa92a3b619c265080e380b1da.png
1019KB, 1200x1344px
R8 my harem
>>
>>6818993
Kys owlfag
>>
>>6818993
>All from Sun/Moon exclusively
Newfriend identified.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x1609px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x1609px
>Quagsire
>Gardevoir
>Huntail
>Oddish
>Bibarel
>Excadrill

Probably wouldn't fug any of them except gardevoir.
>>
>>6808264
>Female Umbreon
>Tapu Lele: Replaced with Male Ralts
>Female Typhlosion
>Female Luxio
>Male Barbaracle
>Male Ivysaur

I'm okay with this, they make for a nice well-rounded team. I just hope Ivysaur can help me keep Barbaracle in line.
>>
File: Lovebug.jpg (161KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lovebug.jpg
161KB, 640x480px
>>6812405
You, sir, have impeccable taste.
>>
File: umbreon.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
umbreon.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>6819885
>Female Umbreon
nice
>>
File: 1446313669308.jpg (45KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446313669308.jpg
45KB, 600x500px
>>6808264
>798 Kartana
>Replace with F Mienshao
I'm fine. Don't need more than that, but gonna review the rest anyway

>241 Miltank
I'm just going to sell this.

>163 Hoothoot
Eh. Noctowl is cool. Owls are cool. This is fine. No lewds with this one though.

>87 Dewgong
I'm getting the proto Alola starters here. Again, nothing wrong with this, but not really for lewd.

>438 Bonsly
I have no opinion on this.

>150 Mewtwo
>Replace with F Lucario
While Mewtwo would be fucking badass (not even for fug, I just like Mewtwo), Legendaries get swapped so I'd go for some auradog. If Kartana doesn't count as a Legendary due to being a UB instead then I take Mienshao here
>>
>>6817333
i think there was a tournament and something about fennekin and it got a little surge of porn production or atleast interest
>>
File: 1508821_hearlesssoul_doggy.png (470KB, 1672x1681px) Image search: [Google]
1508821_hearlesssoul_doggy.png
470KB, 1672x1681px
>>6820247
Yeah, that was a Pokken Tournament and one of the Braixen mains winning (or coming close) caused a small increase in Braixen porn.
>>
File: 1458557034663.png (109KB, 975x806px) Image search: [Google]
1458557034663.png
109KB, 975x806px
>>6820281
Braixen main won after tweeting that he's doing it for more porn of Braixen, so people made more porn of Braixen in response.
>>
>>6820335
Ah yes, so that's how it went. Well, at least he was honest.
>>
File: 2e13f05d034874347737fbd7078b40fb.png (781KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2e13f05d034874347737fbd7078b40fb.png
781KB, 1000x1000px
>>6815666
because garbodor a cute
CUTE
>>
File: 76aba562d36cd783031955f5c7134b1d.png (825KB, 2015x1878px) Image search: [Google]
76aba562d36cd783031955f5c7134b1d.png
825KB, 2015x1878px
>>6809967
was finally able to give this a listen this morning, puush was dead for most of yesterday for me, and I can only say one thing about this.

While it's great, I liked the first one more for more simplicity, I really hope you don't get rid of the first one, as I loved that one a lot.

This second one does feel like it could be an add-on to something though, if you played the first one first, and then had that second one happen in a story-related area, that's the sort of vibe it gives

Happy creating, Anon!
>>
I'll be honest with you guys, I'd rather watch 2 pokemon have sex than a human on pokemon, though there are a few ones I'd personally fuck though
>>
>>6820876
I like human on Pokemon because I self insert as the human. I don't want to just watch some other dude fuck one.

Pokemon on Pokemon is always fine.
>>
>>6820876
I'm the same Anon, although I'm finding it a lot easier to write trainer x pokemon
>>
>>6820876
agreed - pokemon are hottest when together, not with humans
>>
>>6820975
why did the balls have to touch
>>
File: 1470689065276.jpg (183KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470689065276.jpg
183KB, 707x1000px
>>6821071
It's only gay when the balls touch, and in this area, there's a lot of gay pokemon
>>
most of the people on this thread are straight, right?
>>
File: 1474920546350.png (2MB, 1224x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474920546350.png
2MB, 1224x1500px
>>6821452
If you want gay porn, just ask for it. You don't need to be so obtuse about it.
>>
>>6820966
>not self inserting as the pokemon in female trainerxmale pokemon
>>
>>6821739
Why the fuck would I want to do that.

If I'm going to fantasize about fucking something it's going to be something I can't fuck in real life.
>>
File: ea1a83690e96bf68383a71be7dea7501.png (525KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ea1a83690e96bf68383a71be7dea7501.png
525KB, 1000x1000px
>>6821739
>female trainer
shit taste, female mon or bust
>>
File: 1472847274989.png (664KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472847274989.png
664KB, 1000x700px
>>6821739
>Fantasizing about humans
Ew. You may as well start looking at 3D porn.
>>
>>6821682
what i meant was i want more straight porn. im asking for that
>>
>>6821832
No one wants to watch generic porn, where you suck a dick, you lick the pussy, you have vaginal sex and then you cum on the face. Oh my god. That's the most boring shit ive ever seen. If you still jack off to that, i feel sorry for you.
>>
>>6821937
we talkin straight pokeporn, i dont know what youre talking about
>>
File: d9359ca4bb40ecaa48019ae725dd08b7.jpg (346KB, 1800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
d9359ca4bb40ecaa48019ae725dd08b7.jpg
346KB, 1800x1500px
>>6822046
i think he replyed to the wrong post
>>
>>6808264
Infernape - Ok if it's female
Nuzleaf - Cute
Parasect - Ehhh
Igglybuff/Jiggly - That'd be fun to pound
Quilfish - Forgot this one existed
Araquanid - What.
>>
>>6822081
Yeah, i did...fuck
>>
>>6822220
Almost quints
>>
post pokemon only good for sex
>>
File: 1482067662568.png (235KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
1482067662568.png
235KB, 900x614px
>>6822398
>>
File: 1470590881446.jpg (313KB, 1246x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1470590881446.jpg
313KB, 1246x1058px
>>6822398
>>
I have a female tyranitar, and a male snivy. Tyranitar has become very affectionate towards him, and pins snivy down, and fucks him several times a day. The problem is, she is far too aggressive, and ends up breaking his hips every time they fuck. I don't mind them having sex, and snivy likes the treatment, but every time they copulate, I have to walk to the nearest pokemon center, and get his bones healed (Potions don't work on bone fractures, turns out). I don't mind doing this, but it's starting to strain my physical health, and my wallet. Additionally, we can't travel anywhere, as I have to be able to heal him at any time, and thus can't be more than a few miles from a center.
I'm also worried that, one day, I won't be there to fix him up when his torso gets crushed again.
What do I do?
>>
>>6822627
start fucking tyranitar for him, you be the broken one
>>
File: ba3f63c30c0d77dcf3663f14051c6b34.png (459KB, 1296x1269px) Image search: [Google]
ba3f63c30c0d77dcf3663f14051c6b34.png
459KB, 1296x1269px
>>6822627
i don't know maybe evolve him to make him, bigger and stronger.
and train your tyranitar to be less agressive in her sexual ativities with her boyfriend snivy
>>
>>6822627
>pokecenters are free
>>
>>6822627
>walking is good for your health
>>
File: 46553589_p6.png (220KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
46553589_p6.png
220KB, 700x700px
>>6813256
Great tastes, anon.
>>
File: Zor.png (1MB, 1125x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Zor.png
1MB, 1125x1920px
>>6808264
>496 - Servine M
Would evolve then fug
>282 - Zoroark F
For sure fug
>448 - Weavile F
For sure fug
>568 - Trubbish M
no fug
>622 - Golett F
Would evolve but no fug
>186 - Politoed M
Would evolve but no fug

Got two legendaries and replaced 'em with Zoroark and Weavile
Pretty satisfied
>>
>>6820420
>Pic
One of the rare occurrences where I like the picture for more than just lewd
>>
File: Maractus2.png (337KB, 750x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Maractus2.png
337KB, 750x1337px
Disastermon here,
Writer's block is really hitting me right now, the Maractus fic may be delayed for another day or so, It's just not coming out well, sorry anons
>>
>>6822941
you cant rush perfection
>>
>Discover that the last thread is 404
>Scroll through the current one
>It's already almost at 300

And where is the espeon guy?
>>
>>6823012
Glad you think that, I love quality over quantity, I don't want to write out some shitty fic when people are really wanting something with Maractus, something good like I've been doing, well... at least decent, I'm not all that great of a writer, I'll admit, but I'm learning
>>
>>6801861
Aww that's cute
>>
File: 3a236caaa607fc57f5981208432d7cba.png (261KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3a236caaa607fc57f5981208432d7cba.png
261KB, 1200x1000px
>>6823027
it was a good thread but it was over too quick. i still wish the bump limit /trash/ was 500 replies.
it was great that garbodor got some love this thread though
>>
>>6822627
Walking is good for you and pokecenters are free.
Not that a dumb trainer like you would know how to take care of your own body, let alone the bodies of your pokemon if you don't even recognize the benefits of a mile or two being walked daily.

It's no wonder your Tyranitar went for the tiny Snivy you have instead of you. You probably have a dick so small that the Professor really DID have to ask you what your fucking gender was.
>>
File: 1481952900502.jpg (136KB, 1200x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481952900502.jpg
136KB, 1200x1280px
>>6823304
Such Savagery, my god LOL
>>
File: 1472884416664.jpg (140KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
1472884416664.jpg
140KB, 1280x914px
>>6822941
Well then, it looks like the time for a new thread.
>>
File: 1451966024621.gif (258KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451966024621.gif
258KB, 500x500px
>>6823534
Dunno why that was specific towards me .-.
>>
File: 1466058 - Porkyman Tyrogue.png (119KB, 620x560px) Image search: [Google]
1466058 - Porkyman Tyrogue.png
119KB, 620x560px
>>6808264
>516 - Simipour
would
>451 - Skorupi
would not
>19 - Rattata
lol
>63 - Abra
would not, probably would evolved form though
>628 - Braviary
not a birdfag but probably would
>236 - Tyrogue
would

tyrogue's my favorite just because twink ass
>>
>>6822888
Almost forgot to check 'em
Check 'em
>>
>>6823675
i would fuck a skorupi
>>
New thread:
>>6823854
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 149

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.