[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/- Erotic Roleplay General! >Cropped Lewd Edition Previous:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 639
Thread images: 251

File: 1481657902891.gif (190KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481657902891.gif
190KB, 360x360px
/ERP/- Erotic Roleplay General!

>Cropped Lewd Edition

Previous:
>>6719584
>>
File: yeah.jpg (31KB, 478x290px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
31KB, 478x290px
Leave the bullshit behind

I'm not replying to any more shitposts tonight
>>
>>6725779
Just fuck off. You're not offering anything that others can't do better
>>
File: 34223970xav.jpg (79KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
34223970xav.jpg
79KB, 768x1024px
>your coworker stands up to help a customer as you glance over
Sure, how can I help you?
>>
>>6725779

>succs your dic
>>
(Repost for Rider in case)
>>6725767
>>
File: 1464876954055.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464876954055.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>6725787
>Gives her this look
>>
>>6725787
>I lean over and trace the back of my fingernail against those beautiful thighs while she's speaking
>>
File: Medusa 43.png (202KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 43.png
202KB, 512x724px
>>6725804
(Gimme a few minutes I've got a little emergency. I'll be back!)
>>
What did the 17 year old get triggered by this time
>>
>>6725736
>"Aw...that's sweet, anon! It really makes me happy to know that all this..."
>She pauses for a moment to take a long, drawn out lick along anon's cock once again, coating an untouched side with a layer of saliva, letting the electric tingle of stimulation jolt through his body before resuming speech.
>"...is because of me! Guess I gave you a Zing down here, huh?"
>She giggled at her own joke, and lapped once more from base to tip, hands free and letting the manly organ rub against her porcelain skin, breath hot and almost raspy already as she neared the top.
>Her hand caressed the base to hold it steady, mouth open wide and fangs glinting. For a moment, it looked as if she might try to tease the anon further with threats of puncturing his cock, or maybe just scraping the pointed tip along his sensitive organ...
>She seemed to decide against it, however, and instead took the cock into her mouth, letting the warmth and moisture surround him and coat him good, the vibration from the hum in her throat rolling against his fleshy pillar as she bobbed down two thirds of his length easily, sucking wetly as she pulled back, lips tight around his thickness before returning, bobbing once more for the taste of that manly cock filling her senses.
>>
File: thankyouforwatching.png (769KB, 1024x1050px) Image search: [Google]
thankyouforwatching.png
769KB, 1024x1050px
IIIT'S SHOWTIME!

>*In a most spectacular fashion, Mettaton slides towards the spotlight.
>*Such elegance!
>*The crowd goes wild!
>*Finally, Mettaton speaks through his signature microphone.

NOW, NOW, MY FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS. TODAY, WE ARE ALL HERE TO CELEBRATE THE ONLY *REAL* IMPORTANT DATE THAT COUNTS- THE THIRTEENTH OF DECEMBER! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? WELL, BESIDES THE FACT IT REPRESENTS THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SOCIAL LIFE, TODAY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MARKS ONE YEAR SINCE MY FAMED NAME CHERISHED THIS VERY SPOTLIGHT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!

>*The audience totally applauds in joy!

BOY, BOY, BOY! HOW MUCH WE'VE CHANGED, RIGHT? PENETRATING CLITS, SLUTTY SLURPS, COUNTLESS DEPRESSING SONGS POSTED! BUT STILL- THE SHOW WENT ON.

I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT MY INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH, BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU-- IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! YOURS TRULY, NUMBER ONE OF ALL TIME! GREATEST PERSONA TO LAY LEG ON THIS WILD SHOW!

>*The audience does a totally non-canned laughter!

YES YES, WE ALL KNOW I'M THE BEST AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUING THAT, BUT I MUST CONFESS... I'M NOT!

>*The audience gasps in horror!

THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON THAT OUTPLAYED, OUTPERFORMED, OUTSKILLED ME IN EVERY WAY, ONE PERSON WHO DESERVES THE TITLE: "GREATEST OF ALL TIME"... AND THAT PERSON... IS YOU!

>The audience gasps in shock, then cheers in greater joy! Such compliments!

YES, YOU! YOU ARE THE VERY REASON OF MY EXISTENCE! TO ENTERTAIN IS MY DUTY, TO ENLIGHTEN YOU IS MY JOY! FOR ONE FULL YEAR, I'VE BEEN THE STAR OF YOUR LIVES-- BUT TODAY, I PROCLAIM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU STARS! THE STARS OF MY LIFE! YOU'RE ALL STARS BECAUSE I'M THE MOON, BABY!

THANK YOU, FOR LISTENING TO MY NON-EROTIC RAMBLING, AND HAVE A TREMENDOUS NIGHT.

>Mettaton salutes the audience, the audience salutes back. With this, December 13th may formally and peacefully pass.
>>
>>6726374
Pokemon
>>
File: 34223980aJF.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
34223980aJF.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>6725805
>continues to serve customers despite hearing weird swedish gibberish behind her

>>6725809
Ok, so thats one family pass? Sure thing let me see..
>she pulls back in a little, somehow completely oblivious to hand running against her plump thighs
>>
(for symmetra)
>>6725731
>One look at his face makes it clear he's about to die of embarrassment. But he still lies down on his back without complaint, getting a good look at her plush brown ass
Is this okay?
>He looks straight up, first to her ass, then to her face. The sight of her looking down at him fills him with a somewhat depraved kind of excitement
>>
>>6725817
>>6726384
>His moans and pants came heavy and frequently as she sucked and licked him like an expert - her pale mouth so hot and wet as he felt his mind go blank
Ohhh... fffuck.
>His eyes flutter a bit as she keeps working, his hands resting near her head, stroking and rubbing at her hair as he felt powerless against her mouth
>>
>>6726387
Congrats on wasting one year with us, space cowboy
>>
File: FJBq0yz.png (232KB, 625x232px) Image search: [Google]
FJBq0yz.png
232KB, 625x232px
>>6726387
(Thanks for the inspiration Mettaton!)
>>
>>6726418
>I slide the chair out of the way with my foot and scoot mine over in place where hers used to be, tickling both of her thighs gently with both hands now
>>
>>6726458
Is it a waste if we have fun?
>>
>>6726497
Time enjoyed is not time wasted
>>
File: Asian Indian Man with Turban.png (35KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Asian Indian Man with Turban.png
35KB, 160x160px
>>6726510
There you go
>>
File: Miyafuji and imminent grab.jpg (203KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji and imminent grab.jpg
203KB, 600x800px
Mfw reading a thread exactly from one year ago.
And god, how different everything was. So much fun, lewd, erping and above all avatar play alongside anons. Sniff.

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/535370/
>>
>>6726410
(also for Rider when she gets back)
>>
>>6726446
>Mavis bobs and sucks upon anon's cock with all the skill a vampire must naturally possess, needing to drain the blood from other creatures regularly...or suck them out of containers when substitutes were a thing these days!
>Her eyes close in contentment, feeling his hands run through her hair, a short and soft, well-kept head of hair that tickled against every digit. Her own hands held firmly to his side to keep him steady, so she could continue the tightening of her mouth and the slow slide of her lips along his length.
>Whenever she reached the tip, she would occasionally pop off with a wet noise and a hot little breath caressing his sensitive member, licking her tongue from tip to base and back, her stark, crystalline eyes gazing up at him and gauging his reaction every time.
>"Mmmm..."
>That was the hum of a very happy vampire giving one lucky man a most satisfactory blowjob. Mavis's hands slid to anon's backside, her slender digits sinking into his cheeks and pushing his hips a little firmer, letting him feel her throat against the tip of his member as she took him deeper into the pleasure she could provide him.
>>
File: 34223983GaS.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
34223983GaS.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>6726478
Alright so...thats um, thats $80 all up! Is that cash or credit?
>she takes a glance back over her shoulder, not being able to see much past her huge ass but noticed that you were missing. Her giant thighs squished together as she felt your tickles
>>
File: 1478784771497.gif (840KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
1478784771497.gif
840KB, 350x198px
>>6726387
Well said, you glorious robotic bastard
>>
>>6726387
I was hoping it was Miku
Fuck you
>>
File: fat.webm (979KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fat.webm
979KB, 1280x720px
>>6726436
>she nods, placing a foot over his head and turning her body. Hitching up her robe, her thin black underwear was all that covered her wide, brown ass as she quickly brought it down hard upon his face. The sound of his red, embarrassed face smacking up against her plump ass was that of a cute "plap" as she nuzzled and squished hard against his face, the crop still clutched in her grip
>>
>>6726534
>His hips instinctively began thrusting inside of her mouth, pushing even deeper inside of her throat as his senses were filled with nothing but pleasure.
>If this was the reward for a neck bite, you might as well call him a living blood bank right about now.
>He was floating on Cloud 9, loving the feeling of her soft, gentle hands on his skin - wishing that these feelings would never end as he kept on pushing inside of her
>>
>>6726556
>I adujust my enormous fucking hard-on and angle it in a more comfortable position flattening the shaft against my belly. Leaning in I give her a soft kiss to the underside of her juicy legs and finally sit back waiting for her to sit down
>>
File: 1477036315487.jpg (151KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1477036315487.jpg
151KB, 722x525px
>>6726387
Mettaton is a faggot

...but he's OUR faggot
>>
File: black heart.jpg (142KB, 1025x1021px) Image search: [Google]
black heart.jpg
142KB, 1025x1021px
>>6726387
Huh...Nice

See you guys tomorrow
>>
>>6726598
>He stays perfectly still as her ass smacks against his face like a slap on both of his cheeks. He can only just see the red marks he left, but the evidence of his weaker strikes are already fading away. It's difficult to breathe under her, the scent quickly filling his head and making him feel dazed and more compliant
>>
File: 34223972MTK.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
34223972MTK.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>6726609
>the sound of a card swiping followed by several beeps could be heard before the customer muffled a thanks and the girl handed them the passes
There you go, have a great day
>she suddenly rocked back, slamming ridiculously hard down on your lap as her fat ass made a loud slap as she squeaked in surprise
What are you doing?!
>>
>>6726608
>Mavis's fingers clenched even stronger onto anon's backside as the pleasure started taking hold of him even further. Once more taken by surprise at his sudden initiative, the vampire recovered quickly, gazing up at him while letting him see his cock constantly vanish and reappear behind those plush lips, feeling every slide, every stroke, every flick of her tongue, and every time the tip would thrust further and pierce into the extreme tightness of her throat.
>If there was any discomfort, any gagging, it was barely audible, the girl giving her entranced lover a playful wink for a moment, before suddenly pushing his hips hard from behind.
>"MMPH~~~~!"
>Muffled sounds of joy and delight, as the girl sucking dick beneath anon had forcefully pushed his entire length into her mouth, her breath tickling against his loins as she inhaled nothing but his scent, tasted nothing but his flavor as his thickness filled her mouth completely, her tongue doing the best it could to slap and slide all over as much of that meaty organ within her, throat and mouth tightening to an almost vice-like degree.
>It was clear that Mavis was ready and waiting to have anon give her something else to suck out of him, and plenty of it...
>>
File: Medusa 60.png (1MB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 60.png
1MB, 707x1000px
>>6725767
>Rider's slim arms slide between his armpits and returns the same embrace, keeping the man's flat torax pressing against her pillowy bosoms attempting to spill out of her black garments at any moment. With no distance between them, her fleshy, light pink lips slowly make contact with the skin of his neck, a trail of kisses mark all around the right side of his collar, leaving little traces of spittle with each kiss climbing up to his face and ending at the right earlobe trapped between her lips in a playful, sensual nibble.
What is on your mind, Anonymous? Don't be afraid and speak your intentions.

>>6725804
>>6726410
A faint, but audible moan escapes away from her lungs upon feeling Anon's creeping hand cupping as much of her chest flesh as he could. The tight cloth keeping her breasts together is suddenly skinned down with one tug from her finger, allowing both breasts to bounce away in freedom, only to be greeted by a hungry, manly grip kneading their soft and squeeshy mass. Bellow, her firm, yet soft and peachy rear weights on his lustful grasp, she opposes no resistance, instead, her rear wiggles slowly from one side to another as her blinded eyes stare at the man hoarding the spicy areas of her beautiful body.
I'm very glad to hear you say that. If my underwear is in the way, go ahead and remove it if you wish.
>>
>>6726686
>Feigning surprise and genuine concern, I wrap her up in a reflexive hug to keep her firmly planted in my seat and to prevent her from falling and getting hurt or something tragic like that, surely she wouldn't mind feeling the outline of hard cock against her back...
Ah! Shit, sorry. I was reaching over for the highlighter.
>I relax the protective squeeze on her soft body and continue on explaining.
Thought I had more time to grab it
>>
File: 2c9ccc050801040ad76d50bcb420370a.jpg (284KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
2c9ccc050801040ad76d50bcb420370a.jpg
284KB, 3840x2160px
>>6726683
>she squirmed a little more to get comfortable, feeling his nose pressing against the tight fabric stretched across her ass
Well, I must say you are more suitable for sitting on then I thought. Tell me, seat, how good does it feel down there? How do I smell, hmm?
>she pulled herself off him for just a moment, looking down at his red face
>>
>>6726387
This is both why I love, and hate you. Good shit faggot. <3
>>
File: Medusa 2.jpg (167KB, 699x805px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 2.jpg
167KB, 699x805px
>>6726528
>>6726735
(Here Anon.)
>>
So many 1 year anniversaries today but is the oldest fucker here?
>>
File: 34223988iJw.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
34223988iJw.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>6726755
Oh, I see! But um, get off my chair because like-wait, is that your d-
>suddenly two more customers showed up as the girl gently tried pulling up towards the window
Hello, h-how can I help?
>>
>>6726733
>Her velvety mouth and tongue did wonders for his sensitive cock - making his whole body shake with every lick. His moans picked up speed, as well as his hips - thrusting over and over again into her greedy little mouth before feeling himself approach the edge of his orgasm
Mnnf... ah... Mavis...
You ready that extra drink?
>>
>>6726813
if you mean oldest as in first here, then yeah

it's shy
>>
>>6726735
(Oh? When did we get a Rider?)
>>
>>6726773
>The heat of her ass has turned his whole face a shade of red. His eyes seem a little glazed over, only coming into focus when she makes direct eye contact with him
G-good..
>Currently he's so out of it that he doesn't notice he can breathe freely. As soon as he does he tries to take a deep breath to hold while stuck underneath her brown asscheeks
>>
File: Card Miyafuji Fuso.png (849KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card Miyafuji Fuso.png
849KB, 640x800px
>>6726813

Speaking of one 1 year anniversaries.
Shantae has one today as well, too bad she doesn't seem to be here.

Elphelt would have today or tomorrow as well, but well, she seems to be entirely gone by now.
>>
>>6726869
>all these 1 year anniversaries in this month alone

Who else?
>>
File: Medusa 11.jpg (144KB, 639x464px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 11.jpg
144KB, 639x464px
>>6726854
(I started today.)
>>
>>6726840
>With a mouth as full as hers, Mavis could scarcely give the anon an actual verbal answer, but with every push of his hips he received a tight squeeze of her fingers on his butt, a moan rumbling through her throat that would massage every inch of him, reverberating all along his cock, and a lot of noisy, eager sucking on his meaty offering. It spoke volumes of the desire she currently couldn't put into actual words at the moment.
>To push the anon over the edge, she gave him a playful wink, which was followed by the slightest of strange sensations in her mouth, taking anon a moment to realize she was scraping the bare tip of a fang along his length.
>This was a reminder, from the predator to the prey, of her capabilities, and that the predator was ready to feed...
>NOW!
>>
>>6726869
You've got an eye for the good times of the threads, you happen to know about when we had the manager of Working posting here? I know I RP'd with her near the start of the year but I can't find it in the archives.

Hell maybe it was on /b/, who knows.
>>
>>6726878
New player or new ava?
>>
No heresy to report, Commissar.
[Fuckin' eldar chicks and their tall, yet petite, bodies...]
>>
>>6726824

>I release her, and roll over with a push to the pencil holder to remove the yellow highlighter from its place.
>Popping the cap off I push the cap into the back end and press the wet tip into her skin, drawing little circles here and there all over
>>
File: Medusa 12.jpg (238KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 12.jpg
238KB, 600x840px
>>6726896
(New character, I've been around for a while.)
>>
>>6726735
>In the midst of his iron-clad grasp on her right breast, the sight of those two bountiful melons flopping out from their confinement causes him to both lick his lips and bite down on them in the same motion. His fingers travel to her exposed nipple and apply pressure by squeezing the bud tightly, all gentleness tossed out of the window as lust has already overtaken his other emotions.
I couldn't even tell you had any here.. geez.
>He complains jokingly as he moves his hand underneath her skimpy attire, searching for that piece of cloth that threatens to restrict his access and yanking it down to her knees with a few sharp tugs. He explores her naked bottom at his leisure after that task is done with, palming each of her cheeks while occasionally running a finger along her pucker.
>>
File: Miyafuji broom - michairu.jpg (294KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji broom - michairu.jpg
294KB, 660x900px
>>6726877
Mmm, I really can't say for others that are still around. Peach had last week but she's gone.

>>6726895
I just really loved December year ago. It was so glorious, I can't fathom I picked the best time to get into erp for the first time then. Luck was on my side.
I do remember the manager posting here, however I can't recall the date at all. I feel it was early into the year as well.
>>
File: DryadSafe (5).jpg (229KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DryadSafe (5).jpg
229KB, 700x1000px
Hmm... This place seems safe now...
>>
>>6726954
It was my first session with someone I really grew to like, and I didn't know the archive went so far back so I'm trying to find it.
>>
>>6726735
(Second reply here. I must leave for the night. You will return, right?)
>>
>>6726962
>Pats the plant
>>
>>6726890
>Feeling her fangs lightly touch his shaft was enough for him to know it was time to cum
>With a final push of her head, he let out a loud groan as he filled her throat and stomach with his seed. Bursting inside of her mouth, shooting so deep inside of her, of course, not before coming back a few inches, letting a generous amount pool in her mouth and on that magic tongue of hers
>>
File: 34223989EMa.jpg (70KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
34223989EMa.jpg
70KB, 1024x649px
>>6726925
Alright, so if you need more infomation you'll h-h-haaavee to use the information booth to your right
>she flinched and stuttered from the feeling of the wet, cold tip. Her jiggly, huge ass wobbled as her fat thighs smacked together, trembling
>>
>>6726962

>waters the plant. With semen.
>>
File: eyememe.jpg (12KB, 386x132px) Image search: [Google]
eyememe.jpg
12KB, 386x132px
>>6726527
>I begged for LoL Jinx on anon in that thread
Huh, I didn't think I used the thread until like February.

At least Kinx showed up six months later.
>>
>>6726954
The Golden Age was from December to LD/DMG's wedding.

We'll never have those good times again.
>>
File: Medusa 25.jpg (378KB, 960x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 25.jpg
378KB, 960x1523px
>>6726970
(Most likely, I'll return with this character later this week and maybe the next one, but I won't be around after christmas eve though, so after the next couple of weeks I'll play again around january's first week. Goodbye anon.)
>>
>>6726979
Get another pic
>>
>>6726962
>A slightly rugged adventurer approached the woman - a friendly looking face around here was a rare sight indeed
Greetings, young woman! I'm pleased to see that you'r- oh my... you're um.
>His face turns a bit crimson as he notices her light covering
>>
File: Parcup-1.jpg (88KB, 850x935px) Image search: [Google]
Parcup-1.jpg
88KB, 850x935px
>>6726878
(That's cool.)
>>
>>6726929
Card? Discord?
>>
Any anons want another OW girl in here tonight?~

>>6726860
>she suddenly slaps it down again, cutting off his desperate breaths of air as she squeezes her feet either side of his head. She pushes her tight, lewder hole hard against his nose, relaxing back onto him
My, I could really just sit here all day. Perhaps even sleep in this position, I've that the training from Zenyatta to do such a thing
>>
>>6726975
>"Mmph! Mmmm....~"
>What started as another muffled yelp of surprise quickly melted into a warm moan of delight, Mavis's throat pulsing and drawing down thick gulps as the anon pumped her thirsty, thirsty throat, giving her stomach what it wanted directly before pulling back, allowing her to suckle from his cock even more lovingly and powerfully than she had drained the blood from his neck.
>Not until she was certain that each little twitch was no longer giving her that thick, creamy liquid she craved did she even consider releasing him from her grip, be it the fingers finally letting go of his butt, or those lips finally releasing their iron grip on his length.
>Slowly she pulled back, sucking tightly once more on his sensitive, post-orgasm cock, leaving nary a drop of that milky-white remain on his thickness, before she popped off loudly, eyes closed as she savored the taste on her tongue.
>Her closed mouth moved a little, swishing it around before opening it to let him admire his virility, before closing once more. Noisy gulps followed...one...two...three...
>"All gone~"
>So she said, sounding proud and satisfied as her wide-open mouth showed a perfectly clean mouth once more.
>"So, anon, think from now on you won't be so scared about letting vampires suck you~?"

(Well, anon, how was it? Kind of spur-of-the-moment for me, so sorry about not giving good visual aids for Mavis to go along with it.)
>>
>>6727005
>the wide variety of avas
>no drama or insecurity bullshit over Discord or people like Owain
>anons that either ignored shitposting or just had friendly banter while typefucking
>even thread storylines that kept people entertained like Innocent Boy's adventures, Jiro and Elizabeth, and the time Oreki got cucked
>cute little shipping images for all the thread OTPs that didn't get shitposted everytime they were posted
>>
>>6727074
The times were too good to last....
>>
>>6726979
>I clasp my hands around those delicious curves and press my lips teasingly between the dark crease her skin made as her flesh jiggled together
>>
>>6727056
>Her ass slams down just as he takes a breath, ensuring all the air he takes in is laced with her scent. As her feet lock him into place he realises he's trapped. He can't even turn his head now, his nose pressed very firmly against her hole. But he still keeps calm. He isn't out of breath. Yet.
>>
>>6727063
I'd say after that, you can suck me any time you'd like!
>He blushes and laughs a bit before resting a hand on her cheek
And I do mean both ways~!
>He gives her pearly forehead a kiss before pulling his pants back up, happy as a motherfucker at the events he got to experience, replaying it in his head over and over
>Guess those dreams about her these past few days finally came true
(I'd say you should definitely keep her as an ava! This was really really fun, and I'd love to see more of your writing around here!
>>
>>6727074
I'm going to say this once and only once;

What killed /ERP/ is simple. Avatars posted to get (You)s instead of getting off like before. The thirst for (You)s and attention ruined the threads, there was no more passion within each session, and so everybody found ways to farm (You)s
>>
File: 3a6914_6061556.jpg (237KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3a6914_6061556.jpg
237KB, 1061x1500px
>>6727056
Can I have Mercy?~
>>
>>6727120
>Implying avas haven't always been after (You)s
Anon....
>>
>>6727074
it hurts to look at desu.
>>
>>6727137
Morrigan going for a mercy selfcest?
>>
>>6727157
Morrigan should go for that Devil Mercy x Angel Mercy corruption
>>
>>6727005
>>6727074
The structure of time has shifted a lot. What a shame. Really from my personal view this can all be put mainly on at the fault of discord spawn.
There weren't discords back then, save for one from what I remember and it wasn't ever mentioned in the threads save for few times a week nor was discord people somehow connected to the threads like they now are.
Discords breaks 4chan community threads and continues to do so.

>>6727144
Clearly you weren't here back then.
>>
>>6727157
>>6727167

Morrigan?!?!
>>
>>6727118
(Glad you think so! Like I said, I ended up doing that kind of on a whim, so it was nice to see I made good even without the back-up of a whole lot of imagery aside from the initial pic. Who knows? Maybe I'll be back again with her or someone else in the future!)
>>
>>6727182
Clearly you don't know how avatarfagging works.
>>
File: Medusa 53.jpg (478KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 53.jpg
478KB, 1000x1500px
>>6726945
>The seductive maiden can't help it but to empty her lungs in a louder, sensual release of air as a reaction of her nipples, hard as diamonds, being sucked past anon's thirsty lips as if suctioning from milk that was never going to come out. It was clear the man was overtaken my lust, proven by the hard bulge on his nethers pressing against Rider bellow. One of her hands retreats from his backside and sneaks towards his lower half, taking a good hold of the warm, swelling bump with her enclosed palm. A quick unzipping sound is heard before his engorged mushroom ejects away from its containment, falling onto her skilled grip slowly massaging his lenght back and forth without breaking a second of focus, not even while her plump rear is being toyed with at the same time.
Now we're even, right~? Tell me Anonymous, what should I do with this burning piece of manhood in my hands?
>>
File: Ey.png (164KB, 422x210px) Image search: [Google]
Ey.png
164KB, 422x210px
>>6727217
(Definitely, she'd be awesome to have around! We need more spooky girls in here, especially ghosts and vampires. Make it happen, captain!)
>>
File: cb974597b6ac66b02b2b78e02f67f81b.jpg (921KB, 1650x2550px) Image search: [Google]
cb974597b6ac66b02b2b78e02f67f81b.jpg
921KB, 1650x2550px
>>6727113
>she sighs, relaxing even more as she arches her back. The crop slides back and forth across his chest before skating down to his exposed dick, pushing at it
You really like my ass, don't you? Here I was thinking you just wanted your own to get smacked, not have mine dominating you~

>>6727137
I could! Depends on how you want her to be played, though
>>
File: Medusa 14.jpg (29KB, 283x232px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 14.jpg
29KB, 283x232px
>>6727035
(I'll post my card when I finish with this anon. Won't reveal Discord for now, sorry.)
>>
>>6727074
>>even thread storylines that kept people entertained like Innocent Boy's adventures, Jiro and Elizabeth, and the time Oreki got cucked

I don't even think the thread atmosphere will let stuff like this happen ever again

Jiro and Elizabeth were getting shitposted before they both retired the characters even. Oreki had to drop off the face of the Earth and nobody cares about IB anymore.
>>
>>6727247
You open for play on discord?
>>
>>6727264
>thread storylines
>LOL GUYS MY X x Y OTP AMIRITE XDD
No thanks
>>
>>6727264
I'm pretty sure Oreki was Drunk Anon(guy who plays with Iowa a lot) and all the female avas he was playing Oreki with just quit as well.

>>6727304
You proved him right you know
>>
File: tumblr_of09dqSaON1vzmmdio1_1280.png (255KB, 720x814px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of09dqSaON1vzmmdio1_1280.png
255KB, 720x814px
>>6727247
I know how you could play her;
Your team's dead, I've cornered you, but I have bigger plans for you~
>>
File: 14_JLullaby_400597.png (178KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
14_JLullaby_400597.png
178KB, 850x1133px
>>6727243
I'm not the Mavis-anon but I was actually planning on playing a The Monster Under Your Bed in the form of a spooky girl in about an hour or so.
>>
File: most butts placed.webm (849KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
most butts placed.webm
849KB, 1920x1080px
>>6727278
Mhm! anonwatch #4820!

>>6727311
Fuck, I like this idea. I'll need to make a folder though!
>>
Summoning blog posters
>>
>>6727323
Hell yeah! Ghost girls are a must.

I wish I had more time tonight, I'd love to try her out!
>>
File: 1436418244269.jpg (121KB, 474x492px) Image search: [Google]
1436418244269.jpg
121KB, 474x492px
>>6727323
>Disturbed, yet curious
>>
>>6727247
>Her arching back changes her position slightly,forcing his nose deeper between her cheeks along with her black panties. His hasty breath is beginning to run out, prompting him to weakly try to shake his head loose from underneath her. His panicked breaths are starting to tickle her asshole
Mmmh! Mm!
>His cock twitches a little when poked by the crop, still sensitive to stimulation
>>
>>6727341
But blogposting is bad for the threads...
>>
File: Witching_7c28df_6061556.jpg (150KB, 850x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Witching_7c28df_6061556.jpg
150KB, 850x1074px
>>6727337
Good. I'm glad you like the idea.
I'll add you on Discord and we'll play?
>>
>>6727307
That doesn't change anything. It's still retarded.
>>
>>6727243
(I'll have to keep it in consideration! Though I suppose that would mean cleaning up the clutter of my porn folder, if images are a necessity, and seeing who/what I have enough pics off to make a decent collection for RPs with. Plus my range of tastes isn't as...relevant, shall we say? Don't know current popular anime or other media like all the OW flowing forth, heh. Still, something to consider, yeah?)

>>6727323
Sounds like a concept I'd like to peek in on!
>>
>>6727382
How? Pre-Paul/DMG they kept them alive during dead hours and were mostly harmless banter.

But the only blogposting we get now is Paul or Bolin and we know how they are.
>>
>>6727421
What about Mecha?
>>
File: succ.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
succ.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>6727379
>she lifted off him for just a moment, hearing him inhaling quickly before she slammed down again. Her hand spread one of her round cheeks, forcing more of her panties covered asshole against his nose as she grinded against his face
This thing down here looks like hes really enjoying it~
>she pulled a foot up and pushed it against his twitching cock, watching it pulse and flop forward

>>6727392
Sure thing!
>>
>>6727439
He was harmless back then too.
He's suffered the same fate the thread in general has. I just think he doesn't give a shit now. He's been basically Kurisu (Male) since August
>>
>>6727420
(Yeah! See who you can get behind, and just go with it! And you usually don't have to sweat about taste - fresh ideas and characters will find their place in here, they'll be somebody always interested. Hell, the other day I got a few Anons off with a rabbit with no eyes! Hahaha Just experiment and have fun with it all, that's the main goal)
>>
>>6727475
(Ah, so that was you, Coco? Looks like I paid you back pretty well for the fun~)
>>
>>6727475
Hi Tali!
>>
>>6727505
(That you did! Hahaha, glad to see you liked her as well!)
>>6727515
Hi, Anon!
>>
>>6727224
>The lustful man lets out an all too audible groan when her cool hand closes in around his pulsating manhood, drawing his face away from her chest to stare into the blindfolded eyes of his partner, face flushed like a ripe tomato while his busy hands continue working at her body. He doesn't have an immediate answer for Rider's question because he's already lunged forward to plant his lips on the seductive maiden's lips with a wet smack, tongue pushing into her consenting mouth so he can promptly muffle his moans. He's careful to avoid thrusting into her gentle hand out of fear that he'd finish too soon, but it's clear that his erection is pleased with her affection as it throbs a painful red.
That naughty behind.. of yours.. put in there or..grind on it..
>He mutters heatedly between kisses, each one longer than the next.
P-please..
>>
>>6727467
>since August
What a coincidence.
>>
>>6727533
That's a cute alien.
>>
File: y43M1z.jpg (722KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
y43M1z.jpg
722KB, 1600x1024px
(Don't suppose anyone's in the mood for some extreme maledom / male body worship / turning straight [if applicable] / mind break / scent / that kind of thing?)

(Or just cute stuff with Jasper if you're into that?)
>>
>>6727533
>Slides a bottle of Turian Brandy over to her
Here you go, on the house!
>>
>>6727458
>He immediately takes a deep breath, but is quickly cut off before he's satisfied. The sweat dripping off her cheeks is growing more intense, leaving his face wet. Whether out of a need to dominate her, a need to please her or flat out panic, he pushes his tongue out and wildly licks between her plump ass cheeks. Meanwhile his cock reacts positively to her foot, already forming a bead of precum as her toes poke at it
>>
>>6727576
>scent
>widow
>zarya

I dont know which I want!
>>
File: Tali (2).jpg (641KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tali (2).jpg
641KB, 800x900px
>>6727572
Aw, Anon! You're making me blush!
>>6727581
Oh! Thank you so much! How'd you know it was my favorite?
>>
>>6727603
(And now it looks like the roles reverse once more as you take on the Tali role. Excellent taste, by the way, I'm one of the many fans of Tali that would want to repopulate a small section of her home planet with her.)
>>
>>6727603
>He smirks at the young Quarian
I've seen you around 'ere before. You always order it, so I figured: Why not let the pretty lady have a drink or two free of charge? She did help save the galaxy after all.
>>
File: DryadSafe (11).jpg (163KB, 436x673px) Image search: [Google]
DryadSafe (11).jpg
163KB, 436x673px
>(Fug, I got dragged away to an argument. Anyone still up to play?
>>
>>6727603
You sure about that? It's hard to see under your mask~
>>
>>6727650
>Have to sleep
>One time only ava
>>
>>6727650
(Shit, sorry to hear that. Arguments suck...)
>Pats the plant again.
>>
File: tumblr_odyz1m8xdy1uk97lqo1_1280.png (785KB, 701x1018px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odyz1m8xdy1uk97lqo1_1280.png
785KB, 701x1018px
>>6727593
(Decisions, and other Ds, are hard!)
>>
>>6727704
Holy fuck her tits are big
>>
>>6727704
How big is your Zarya's butt compared to Widows, and who would get more out of making me worship and smell it?
>>
File: YandereKun.png (358KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
YandereKun.png
358KB, 600x616px
I THINK IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CHOICE! WHICH ONE OF THESE ANONS WILL BE MY LOVER!?
>>
>>6727719
I want to love your sisters at the same time instead Izaya
>>
File: DryadSafe (13).jpg (551KB, 1364x1227px) Image search: [Google]
DryadSafe (13).jpg
551KB, 1364x1227px
>>6727667
>(If there's enough demand for her, I'll add her to my actual card. Same goes with ALL of my characters in this series.
>>6727675
>Is pat once again.
You're interesting, patting me so much... You do that to others too?
>>
File: w163.jpg (1MB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
w163.jpg
1MB, 1066x1500px
>>6727715
(Yes, yes they are.)

>>6727717
(Well, Widow's butt is bigger, but Zarya is way more dominant. That's how I usually play 'em anyway.)

(That said, if you look up at my card: >>6727576 I was hoping to not domme tonight. Just letting you know so you don't get the wrong idea. I'm usually down for domming though.)
>>
>>6727771
If Zarya doesn't speak with a Russian accent you're dead to me
>>
>>6727771
Can I eat out Widows phat ass and sniff it before shoving my dick in it and making her a slave to my cock?
>>
>>6727754
>He keeps patting the plant
Only if they're cute, like you!
>>
File: Tali (6).png (3MB, 1411x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Tali (6).png
3MB, 1411x2100px
>>6727643
(I feel you!)
>>6727647
Aw... you flatter me~!
Was just doing my duties...
I really do appreciate your generosity!
>>6727665
Ah, yes... I always forget~!
Be assured, I am! Your words were too kind not to blush at!
>>
>>6727804
(You play Vivian, right? I need that big futa ass)
>>
>>6727804
HOW DOES SEX WITH TALI EVEN WORK?
>>
>>6727719
Me!
>Force kisses you.
>>
>>6727825
Amazingly. DON'T FUCKING QUESTION IT!
>>
>missed Miyafuji again

Kill me now.
>>
File: tumblr_o5h8rt96p81uk97lqo2_1280.png (994KB, 1280x1144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5h8rt96p81uk97lqo2_1280.png
994KB, 1280x1144px
>>6727780
Vhat kind of playahr do you zink I? Some type of amateurrr?

>>6727795
(That's not exactly what I meant? Again, I'm usually all for that kind of thing, but I was hoping for some pretty extreme maledom stuff tonight. If that isn't your thing, no biggie. Find me on basically any other night and I'll be more than happy to do just about whatever.)
>>
>>6727804
>He looks her over, grinning in approval
With hips like that, I can be even more generous
>>
>>6727771
Thats ok, I dont mind not doing dom stuff! The scent tag just got me suddenly riled up for some butt sniffing
>>
>>6727844
CAN WE GET HER OMNI-DRONE IN ON IT TOO?
>>
File: Vivian (2).png (233KB, 719x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (2).png
233KB, 719x1083px
>>6727814
(I do~
Though tonight is a bit busy, gotta leave in a few minutes, but just responding a bit before then, you can add me on Discord, though, and just remind me when I'm on! Spider-Fingers#5720)
>>
>>6727860
No, no. Of course not. I still love you.
>>
File: Medusa 63.jpg (320KB, 700x895px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 63.jpg
320KB, 700x895px
>>6727551
>Rider welcomes the intruding tongue seeking entrance inside her mouth, opening her lips to dance wish his own lips in a wet, steaming kissing as both their sensitive oral organs overlapped on each other. Their salivating maws wrestled, sucking and slurping the mixture of foreign spittle before loudly separating both panting mouths, leaving only a couple of strings made of saliva tending from their lips.
Very well, allow me to offer you my behind.
>Briefly taking some distance from him, Rider escorted the horny male near a an empty table, lifting her dress over the starting line defining her ass crack and swaying her marvelous white buttocks against the male's ignited manhood, as he supported herself with both arms stretched on the wooden surface.
Here, proceed as you please...
>>
>>6727771
Oh I was going to ask for starfire but I wasn't sure about the fetish requests. I suppose she can worship an interesting body
>>
>>6727834
Gay is okay.
>>
File: Tali (10).png (1MB, 1024x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Tali (10).png
1MB, 1024x1575px
>>6727825
Lots and lots of antibiotics beforehand! Got it down to a system now!
>>6727865
>Her eyes give him a sly look as she tosses him a wink
Hmmm~...
How about I finish this drink here and go back to your place?
>She runs a long finger down his chest, resting at the bottom of his stomach
Then you can show me JUST how generous you can be~
>>
>>6727860
Me hear...extreme maledom?
>>
>>6727804
Oh, then in that case, maybe I should make you blush some more?
>He slowly walks up towards the shapely quaran, placing his hands onto her hips while staring into her mask.
>>
>>6727927
Where's all the cute boys?
>>
>>6727860
I can do maledom, but it doesn't really work for me when I'm up against stronk women like zarya and WM who could probably kick my ass.
>>
>>6727934
Sounds like a hell of a plan, sexy~
>He grins slyly and winks in return
(We can do this later since you have to leave soon)
>>
>>6727949
>>6727897
(disregard, you have a good night!)
>>
File: ab24ef0c31051f6aeef365f9fd37625d.png (564KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
ab24ef0c31051f6aeef365f9fd37625d.png
564KB, 1024x814px
>>6727949
O-Ooooh~
>Her hands rested on his shoulders as she felt his gentle hands feel out her curves
Well THAT'S definitely a start...
>>6727969
>>6727974

(Alright, make sure to remind me next time I'm on~! Have a great night, you two! She'll be ready and waiting for you soon~!)
>>
>>6727954
I don't keep track of them.
>>
>>6727998
A shame. Traps are usually tighter than girls.
>>
>>6727964
Personally I find the idea of kick-ass women submitting pretty hot, but I think it's a different variant. Less maledom and more "Kickass independent in public, eager to please and submit in the bedroom," kind of deal.
>>
>>6727849
What are you? Gay?
>>
File: 0aa05997a87dc37a02cb2124fa176408.png (865KB, 1024x1327px) Image search: [Google]
0aa05997a87dc37a02cb2124fa176408.png
865KB, 1024x1327px
>>6728017
What are you gay?
Must be gay.
>>
Where all da furries at
>>
File: 63a53a0b79c87325088b34ace1e30d26.png (607KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
63a53a0b79c87325088b34ace1e30d26.png
607KB, 768x1024px
>>6728017
Traps? Did someone say traps?
>>
>>6727927
Yes it is.
>>
File: MjAxMy0zN2UzNTkyMGI2YzNkZTU2.png (71KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
MjAxMy0zN2UzNTkyMGI2YzNkZTU2.png
71KB, 420x294px
>>6728041
>>6728047
>>
>>6728053
Yes, someone did, young lady. Why does that concern you, though?
>>
>>6728047
Bitches like you made me gay.
>>
>>6728051
Hopefullly in a oven.
>>
File: f0000ae42afbec3ccb4ed41d951dbd35.jpg (109KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
f0000ae42afbec3ccb4ed41d951dbd35.jpg
109KB, 1000x2000px
>>6728067
No reason, n-nevermind!
>>
>>6728087
Huh...wait...you...

Oh...
>He starts to grin wolfishly.
Ohh...
>>
File: 47cc71f2c0ef18a890ea67bde0259202.png (654KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
47cc71f2c0ef18a890ea67bde0259202.png
654KB, 800x1280px
>>6728054
You're gay!
>>6728074
You're welcome!
>>
>>6728067
Don't listen to his lies anon, that's a guy and he'll do terrible things to you!
>>
>>6728085
oh
>>
>>6728065
Why would you waste the image limit with this?
>>
File: Sieg+heil_7ff9ec_5112033.jpg (28KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
Sieg+heil_7ff9ec_5112033.jpg
28KB, 407x405px
>>6728106
We'll reach page ten before we hit image limit. 'll shitpost how I like thank you very much.
>>
File: 1481236491048.png (933KB, 1280x1722px) Image search: [Google]
1481236491048.png
933KB, 1280x1722px
>>6727954
C-cute? Listen, t-tough guy, this outfit is s-standard, don't get any ideas, yo!
>>
File: question-cloud.jpg (33KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
question-cloud.jpg
33KB, 848x480px
>>6728124
You look like a poorly-drawn Rick Sanchez.

...I bet that's someone's fetish.
>>
>>6728102
>cums all over your pretty face
>>
RIP ERP. You were never good.
>>
File: 400468b0d177ad7fdc8d75824fe69517.jpg (242KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
400468b0d177ad7fdc8d75824fe69517.jpg
242KB, 848x1200px
>>6728098
Oh what?! Mister, wh-whats wrong?

>>6728102
Quit lying!
(Also, rip the other night, my discord is being weird and I passed outttt)
>>
>>6727915
>Mind completely blinded by his lust at this point, he doesn't protest as Rider guides him to a location appropriate for his plea. He idly wipes away the most promiment bits of saliva hanging from his jaw, but it's still mostly sticky.
Incredible.. just like the rest of you, Rider..
>He takes a hold of her supple hips and angles himself so that his throbbing length goes sliding into the tight canal of her ass crack with a single forward motion, beginning his thrusts against her velvety backside. His hips smack loudly against her plump rear as his mushroom head leaks precum on her pretty skin.
>>
>>6728099
H-H-HI
>>
>>6728116
Eat shit. Stalin was better.
>>
I haven't been in here in ages and a half, but I hope you all fine people are doing as well as I am!
>>
>>6728144
Nothing, just thinking about how good you look in that lingerie.
>One of his hands cups between his legs, and the other rests on his chin as he leans forward.
You know, I've picked up a few tricks from licensed masseuses, want me to give you a good rub-down?
>>
File: shitposting.png (5KB, 92x127px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
5KB, 92x127px
>>6728159
Kill yourself commie faggot
>>
>>6728164
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>6728136
>Has cum all over his face
...Thanks anon.

>>6728144
(It's alright, wanna continue right here?)
>>
File: IMG_3939.jpg (88KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3939.jpg
88KB, 540x540px
>>6728164
I hope youre doing well and continue to do so, Anon!
>>
>>6728171
Commies outlasted the fascists.
>>
File: 1478656109770.png (50KB, 306x355px) Image search: [Google]
1478656109770.png
50KB, 306x355px
>>6728184
>image
>>
File: 031ae2da75e7b1562d5822043ba6e3d1.jpg (123KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
031ae2da75e7b1562d5822043ba6e3d1.jpg
123KB, 850x1203px
>>6728169
Sure, its been ages since I've had a good massage!
>he lets out a gasp as the strong hand gropes around his bulge, looking up at the man
What s-sort of massage though..
>>
I made a new friend
>>
>>6728200
You don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>6728184
>>6728199
(Oops! I cant remember where we were up to, do you remember?)
>>
>>6728200
Congrats Jiro

Don't fall in love with this one this time, okay?
>>
>>6728193
Uhm, w-whats up?
>He has a small little tent in his pants
>>
>>6728191
You're welcome. Want some in your ass, cutie pie?
>>
>>6728199
Oh, the sort that starts out with fondling all over your curves before I end up pumping your cute, thick ass with my fingers.
>He gives the trap a squeeze, and then winks, licking over his lips as he draws himself back up.
I'll start with your front.
>>
>>6728214
Too late

t. not Jiro
>>
File: 1436410891706.jpg (495KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1436410891706.jpg
495KB, 1680x1050px
I think I finally got away from that bacon-scented cultist... time for a lho stick break!
>>
>>6728200
Glad to see that you're over Miyafuji, Innocent Boy.
>>
>>6728216
...I'm gay, calm down.
>>
>>6728237
>implying
He'll never get over it.
>>
>Skyla stops posting entirely
>Saw Owain mention in ryuko's discord some time back he plays with her in private
Welp
>>
>>6728262
Epic shitpost
>>
We need another Rape Crew. Preferably a good one not one led by a meme like Jiro.
>>
File: w48.jpg (703KB, 718x1500px) Image search: [Google]
w48.jpg
703KB, 718x1500px
(Comp died.)

(So was that a YES that somebody wanted to humor my odd taste with the whole maledom/male body worship/scent/etc stuff? Or a NO?)
>>
>>6728246
Y-You're, what?
>The tent becomes a wigwam
>>
>>6728220
Why do you have to be so blunt anon? Can't even invite me out for dinner first or something?
>Despite his words, the boy was already blushing hard from the man's forwardness.
>>
>>6728286
I was willing to let starfire worship my body
>>
>>6728286
>(That sounds interesting, not sure how to approach it though.)
>>
File: 58301cdbb08c94cb5686867375bcf26d.jpg (323KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
58301cdbb08c94cb5686867375bcf26d.jpg
323KB, 919x1300px
>>6728221
>the boy looks a little too excited, nodding as his face flushed red and he let the man take control
Just with your fingers, though?~
>>
>>6728286
Me still here lurking, would be interested! Not sure on which cute girl me want, though..
>>
>>6728290
A lesbian, I like girls.
So calm down, don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>6728257
He wanted a gangbang with Miyafuji, Mizuki, and Nue.
>>
>>6728213
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6701430/#q6701498
>>
>>6728301
Who said anything about just my fingers?
>He chuckles, bending in and down to lick up from the bottom of his sternum up to the trap's throat, meeting his eyes before planting a kiss. His hands run up from those girly hips to tweak his thick eraser-like nipples.
>>
>>6728282
Nominating guy who plays Reinhardt
>>
>>6728324
>Beads of sweat run down his forehead
T-That's... Is it just me, or is it hot in here?
>His dick becomes fully erect
>>
>>6728282
Jiro's Nibbles would've been a good leader if he stuck with him. Never seen him bring him out ever again after the thread gave him shit for wanting to ERP with Double!Jinx.
>>
File: Medusa 65.jpg (682KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 65.jpg
682KB, 1000x1399px
>>6728150
>The servant braced herself for the upcoming thrust, firstly relaxing her clean, pink pucker to allow an easier access to the rubbing between her jiggling ass. After lubing her rear entrance with the streaming juices from her own wet pussy, Anon's spongy member drills past the ring of her anus, a single gasp of delight escapes Rider's mouth after the first halting push against her hole, now stretched, yet still tightly gripping his entire lenght buried deep within the virgin tunnel. The table's legs grate against the floor continuously with each delightful smack against Raiders bouncy buttocks, making her bended body shake by the sheer force of his propell, breasts bouncing, legs trembling and her tight passage completely eating her partner's pulsating cock.
Mmnhh..ngh...I'm...pleased...to fulfill my given role...!
>>
File: w31.png (682KB, 695x918px) Image search: [Google]
w31.png
682KB, 695x918px
>>6728297
(I will see what I can do! I'm hoping to stick to one character tonight, so hopefully I can get this working.)

>>6728317
(Well, they're all good options!)

>>6728300
(Y'know just be demeaning and use slutty names and act like it's a privilege for her to even lick your sweat clean, much less get any pleasure herself.)
>>
>>6728345
That's just you...
This is why I don't like boys....
>>
>>6728329
>the trap smiled, pulling his hand away from a moment before tugging the front of the shorts down and letting the boys arousal flop out freely. His hand grabbed around the now exposed cock, tugging on it slightly
Like this, huh? What else do you want this BOY to do to you?

>>6728336
Ahh, I just meant l-like...~
>the trap squirmed a little in his grasp, letting out a sigh as the man teased at his hard nipples, his face flushing pink
>>
>>6728372
Well Starfire seems the best for worshipping random male bodies
>>
>>6728352
IB would have been a nice fit if he had turned to the dark side after getting friendzoned.
>>
File: me on the right.png (407KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.png
407KB, 800x1192px
>>6728372
>>6728390
Me not mind who, all are good options indeed! If anons want Starfire, me can go with that. Whatever works best
>>
Evens, no.
Odds, yes.
>>
>>6728411
YES YES YES
>>
>>6728381
>He straightens himself up, stroking his palms all around the boy's breast-like chest, his fingertips teasing and flicking at those big, hard nipples as his own bulge grows in his pants.
Like what? Use your words...
>>
>>6728411
>sits down with a large tub of popcorn
>>
>>6728402
IB would've been a perfect fit if he became the next Rape Man but he insisted on becoming a meme
>>
>>6728372
(Not too different from the Amy thing from the last thread, then. I can dig it! Though from the sidelines; you've got enough anons on your plate at the moment.)
>>
>>6728415
>>6728431
Huh. I would have to really sneaky about it now, but I guess I have to soon. Oh geez.
>>
>>6728433
Hi Nue.
>>
>>6728390
>>6728407
(If that's what you two want, then we can do that. I'm only hesitant because my Starfire pics are all on my phone, so my posting might be a bit slower.)

>>6728436
(Well, including you, that'd be three. Which isn't a lot if I'm on my computer. But if they decide on Starfire, I'd have to be on my phone, so we'll see.)
>>
File: monsterunderthebed.jpg (167KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
monsterunderthebed.jpg
167KB, 792x1008px
>Crawls out from underneath your bed in the middle of the night.
>>
>>6728373
>Stares
I... I think I'm feeling ill...
>Nose starts bleeding
>Pulls a strange looking object out of his pocket, and "accidentally" drops it
>It's emitting a faint red light
I-I got to go
>>
>>6728467
You dont cloud your folders? It would probably be a good idea. I can deal with a bit slower but sorry if I randomly drop off
>>
File: oh.jpg (9KB, 133x128px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
9KB, 133x128px
>>6728467
Don't mind who, really! Whatever easy for you, Starfire sounds like a bit of a hassle. Me be fine with anything
>>
Are there any good archive sites for /b/?
>>
>>6728372
>(You know what, That actually sounds like a blast, are you still available?
>>
>>6728381
N-ngh...
>Len gives out a stiffled grunt as the trap wrapped his tender fingers around his prick, almost pulling him in towards him as he tugs on the shaft
D-do I have to say everything out loud? Can't you jus-A-ahn...do it?...
>Len's hips start to buckle back and forth in excitement, the boy almost unable to contain his urges.
>>
>>6728470
Oh my god JC it's a bomb!
>>
>>6728468
>young boy quickly covers his naked body and his cell phone with a blanket

How did you get in here?!?
>>
>>6728468
Zzzz...N-no way lapis...okay maybe I'll suck it just once...Zzz...DMG ...no thats my son!...Zzz
>>
>>6728527
A BOMB!?
>>
>>6728527
>The light turns brighter
>"Recording"
>>
>>6728417
Like with whatever you're hiding down THERE~
>the trap gestured towards the big, growing bulge, face turning even redder at the prospect

>>6728511
>he jerked at Len's cock harder, still looking him in the eyes
No, I need to hear it~ I need to knowwww
>his free hand grabbed at the boys chin, watching his embarrassed face
>>
>>6728479
(I will try and synchronize my folders in the future. For the time being, seeing as you said you might drop off, and since there's a couple others who want to RP, I hope you don't mind that I'm going to nix Star for tonight. I'm really sorry!)

>>6728481
>>6728507
>>6728436
(Alright, just let me know who you want to play with. Or if you don't have a preference, I can just pick one? Because I'd like to go ahead and get y'all to agree so we can start and I don't have to balance a buncha characters.)

(My card's here: >>6727576 but Starfire is currently unavailable because I'm dumb.)
>>
>>6728324
Kuroko isn't a lesbian, though. She's only gay for Misaka.
>>
>>6728362
>The sensation of penetrating her rear was an otherworldly experience, one that forces a groan of satisfaction from his swollen lips as the tightness of her tunnel threatens to suck the energy from his lower body. He's forced to rest his chest against Rider's back and move his hips through sheer force of will, his dick carving a cock-shaped path through her virgin hole with each pump and thrusts while his hands return to her heavy breasts to grope them with a demonic vigor. His voice is hot in her ear as he fucks her ass raw.
God yes.. you're the best at this Rider.. don't ever stop..!
>>
>>6728560
Ohhh Asami doing body worship would be kinda nice, maybe Tifa has a particular taste and goes wild when she gets it?
>>
>>6728555
Why don't you just beg for it? I'll still massage you until you're squirming and whimpering before you've even seen my cock.
>He slips back down, fingertips rolling up and down his ribcage as he flicks his tongue around the trap's tight belly. His palms start to work in, actually doing something with the boy's muscles.
>>
>>6728539
It's remote controlled!
I forget how the rest of the thingy happens!
>>6728552
It's gonna blow!
>Jumps out thew window
>>6728567
Sounds pretty gay to me.
>>
File: 269b627c02b2766067c9ca3836e02789.jpg (156KB, 1024x1373px) Image search: [Google]
269b627c02b2766067c9ca3836e02789.jpg
156KB, 1024x1373px
>>6728560
Again, me not mind, you can pick!
>>
>>6728567
Gay for pay.
>>
File: Boom bitch get out the way.png (3MB, 1108x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boom bitch get out the way.png
3MB, 1108x1200px
>>6728539
>>6728539
DAI ICHI NO BAKUDAN
>>
File: tumblr_ofgp7mt5Ph1vy128go1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofgp7mt5Ph1vy128go1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>>6728534
>She twitchingly raises onto her feet, a chittering laugh echoing out of her mouth.
KkkkkkkKKKKkkkk~ We live in the place of the shadows and the dark. Where fears take solidity.

>>6728537
>She clambers on top of the bed, perching at the edge and staring down hungrily at the anon as he mumbles in his sleep.
>>
>>6728599
I guess if you're a faggot shipper. Seeing as you're yurigoggle-chan, though, I guess that's a given.
>>
>>6728629
So wait you have something so say about Kuroko being Kuroko but noone's said anything about all the Kyoko x Sayaka stuff I post?
>>
File: 29547112_p0.jpg (561KB, 1070x1243px) Image search: [Google]
29547112_p0.jpg
561KB, 1070x1243px
>>6728555
A-aahh!
>Len couldn't handle getting teased, too embarrassed to say what he wanted out loud. But the hard jerks and his staring face left him at his mercy
F-fine! I wanna get jerked off until I cum on yo- N-ngh! In fact, I wanna put it inside you! Nmmh...!
>>
>>6728646
Well I mean... Kyoko and Sayaka are pretty gay.
>>
File: hizzacked-338095-Korrasami.jpg (229KB, 781x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hizzacked-338095-Korrasami.jpg
229KB, 781x1000px
>>6728583
>>6728600
(Asami it is then! Let me know if you want to introduce Korra, since I can play both together.)
>>
>>6728646
There's a difference between a token character, and a show made to pander to people who like Yuri
>>
>>6728624
>he sat up on his bed cocooning himself in his blanket

Were you watching me th whole time I was...touching...myself...?
>>
>>6728560
<(Actually, Tifa looks like she would be really fun to dom. Can I have her?
>>
File: 6f10d07f5980495dd585e39c671d307a.jpg (101KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
6f10d07f5980495dd585e39c671d307a.jpg
101KB, 900x1273px
>>6728590
>the trap nodded, practically drooling at the thought as the stronger man worked up his body
Cmon, d-dont say that~ Just get it out already, please? I wanna feel it all over meeee

>>6728660
See, that wasn't that hard
>the boy grinned, tugging on the cock a few more times before letting it loose. He then turned and pushed himself up against a wall, swaying his wide hips and plump, girly ass clad in tight booty shorts at Len
>>
>>6728667
I'm just saying, according to this guy Kuyoko isn't gay.
Even though she openly loves Misaka.
>>6728672
Kuroko acts more gay more often than characters from madoka.
Either it shouldn't matter what characters I put in my folder should it?
>>
>>6728700
Look...
>He slides his body up along the trap's, meeting the boy's eye with a smirk on his lips.
You're going to be happy with what I give you, so just lie back and trust me. If you were just some common skank, I'd be balls-deep in you, using you as a cumdump already. I think you've got a sexy body, so I'm going to be enjoying it, okay?
>Pecking the traps' lips, he kisses down to one of those puffy nipples, his hands working into those toned abdominal muscles of his.
>>
File: 1449474701397.jpg (118KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
1449474701397.jpg
118KB, 700x989px
>>6728670
>>6728696
>>6728600
(Alright, Tifa then!)
>>
>>6728727
I hope she has the fattest tits...
>>
>>6728714
Hey bitch! Don't steal my Alice x Sakuya picture you slut.
>>
>>6728714
Again, she's a token character who's advances are not only played for jokes, but who's shown signs of being heterosexual, and even outright admits as much during the show itself.

I don't care what characters you put in your little folder, I'm just telling you that you're wrong.
>>
File: M.jpg (34KB, 231x459px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
34KB, 231x459px
>>6728670
>>6728727
>the huge, bulky orc lumbers towards the curvy woman, a thick tongue waggling from his lips as he huffed and snorted
What me find here, all alone?
>>
File: tumblr_oho52zelZl1vj1ueho1_1280.jpg (121KB, 540x812px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oho52zelZl1vj1ueho1_1280.jpg
121KB, 540x812px
>>6728679
We are watching you always from the dark... Gazing upon you as you sleep and filling your head with dark thoughts and dark desires...
So yes.
We were watching you masturbate.
>>
>>6728738
>molests the sleeping girl
>>
File: 891933051207.jpg (93KB, 1149x1080px) Image search: [Google]
891933051207.jpg
93KB, 1149x1080px
>used to be extremely quiet and never thought about doing erp at all
>met a person and a group that opened me up to become a whore
>backed away from said group/person and back to quietness
I don't wanna go back, do I?
>>
>>6728741
>taking Kuroko this seriously
>>
>>6728763
Do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>6728763
You 100% want to come back and sit on my dick, yes
>>
>>6728738
Mine! All mine!
Muwahahaha!
>>6728741
Have another "token" character who show's signs of heterosexuality. The """Cannon""" sexuality doesn't matter to me and I'm not trying to push my ships on to anybody.
>>
File: 1459260066901.png (133KB, 856x358px) Image search: [Google]
1459260066901.png
133KB, 856x358px
>>6728769
That's ironic considering you're arguing as well. Yuri-niggers really are the most autistic little bunch, aren't they?
>>
File: 1436905018505.jpg (472KB, 1000x944px) Image search: [Google]
1436905018505.jpg
472KB, 1000x944px
>>6728736
(Here at Tifa INC. we pirde ourselves on only the fattest titties.)

>>6728751
>She makes a sweeping hand gesture, raising a fist for battle.
Who'd'you think you're talkin' to?!
>The young girl seemed quite sure of herself.
>>
>>6728782
>That's ironic considering you're arguing as well
>>6728780
>>6728769

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Besides I'm just shitpostin' ya bud.
>>
>>6728753
S-so if you were filling my head with lewd things, you were making me masturbate? What other lewd things would you make me do?
>>
>>6728758
>Wakes up and slaps you.
>>6728780
I will end you!
>>
File: 1479766632436.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1479766632436.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>6728792
>I was only pretending to be retarded
ebic
>>
>>6728468
That's odd... my mattress is on the floor...
>>
>>6728792
No way!
I've been had!
>>6728798
>Sticks out tongue]
Nyeeeeh!
>>
>>6728784
Tiddy
>>
>>6728798
>yelps like a little bitch as he is slapped
>>
where are all the attention whores?
>>
File: S.jpg (106KB, 431x537px) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
106KB, 431x537px
>>6728784
>the beast snorts, bearing his sharp teeth as he closed the distance towards the girl. He toward over her, his thick green arm shooting down and grabbing at her raised fist
Me not know, thats why me ask. Someone not important, by looks of it. Squishy, meaty human
>>
>>6728700
A-aahhah...
>The grip on his dick suddenly loosened, Len almost stumbled as he recovered from his little trance. Looking down, he found himself staring right at the trap's luscious backside, shorts and skirt not doing much to hide his curves.
W-wow...
>Reaching forward with his hands, the boy placed his hands onto each side of his hips, rubbing them up and down while he began to rub up against his shorts with his cock.
>>
>>6728770
I just don't want to lose control again.
>>6728778
What fetishes do you like? I may only try once more by what fetishes you enjoy.
>>
>>6728829
More
>>
>>6728833
(me)! (me)!
Ooh, pick (me)!
>>
Cowtits like DMG's are disgusting.
>>
File: Hello.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Hello.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>6728835
Yo-hoo!~
>>
File: (You).png (307KB, 628x433px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
307KB, 628x433px
>>6728846
>>
>>6728856
Wrong
>>
>>6728727
>(Want me to go ahead and start?
>>
>>6728837
Im pretty bland and generic, I just kinda like butts and stuff
>>
File: tumblr_oh88l2R3SQ1vzv01to1_1280.jpg (41KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh88l2R3SQ1vzv01to1_1280.jpg
41KB, 640x421px
>>6728803
>Crawls out from underneath the mattress anyway.

>>6728795
The... Intention was to make you grow to become a vastly disturbed serial killer but things got a little sidetracked. We lost where we were going at some point... Paperwork got misfiled... It was a whole ordeal. Now you're not going to become a serial killer, just a pervert.
As for what we would do?
>She giggles softly.
We're not sure yet...
>She stalks up to him, crawling slowly along his bed until her face is inches from his.
But we'd like to find out...
>>
>>6728856
something something low test
>>
>>6728858
Shoo fattie, Holly is better
>>
>>6728862
Flat is justice!!!
>>
>>6728856
Correct.
>>
>>6728856
Literal faggotry
>>
>>6728881
H-hey! Play nice...
>>
File: 1449415759256.gif (3MB, 593x443px) Image search: [Google]
1449415759256.gif
3MB, 593x443px
>>6728841
(tfw no RP just posting pics)
(fiiiiiiiiiiiine.)

>>6728865
(If you wouldn't mind, that'd be awesome!)

>>6728835
>Despite her strength, she couldn't even budge her hand against the brute force of the giant creature. Her bravery turned to meekness, as her face flushed from the smell of the nearby beast.
I-i didn't mean-.. I wasn't gonna-..
>She nervously mumbled.
>>
>>6728700
Are you taking anymore volunteers by chance?
>>
>>6728833
Owain is busy with three sessions on the Discord right now
>>
>>6728901
Get them out you slut
>>
>>6728899
Holly will you give me a lazy handjob?
>>
File: 094c9ab68119062a64453ce1f3fd6b5.jpg (88KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
094c9ab68119062a64453ce1f3fd6b5.jpg
88KB, 850x600px
>>6728726
Ah, well when you p-put it like that..
>the trap lay back, the mans hand already making his cock bulge as well, pressing against his tight bikini. The slurps and kisses against his puffy nipples made the trap moan and squeak

>>6728836
Fhhhn, thats it~ You honestly feel a bit bigger when I can only feel it against my butt, did you know?
>he shot a cheeky grin back, his hand toying with them rim of his shorts in an effort to get the boy to tug them down
>>
File: 5aa6dcdbfa2dfaddb89dc4b0695c87bf.jpg (366KB, 777x1240px) Image search: [Google]
5aa6dcdbfa2dfaddb89dc4b0695c87bf.jpg
366KB, 777x1240px
>>6728902
Always, anon~
>>
>ywn see a loudhouse character here because of the severe autism associated with the general next door
feelsbadman
>>
>>6728901
>Stares at the Tifa's titties
>>
>>6728932
What even is Loudhouse?
>>
>>6728917
>He nips the trap's nipples with his teeth, dragging his hands up and down the very front of his belly as his tongue flickers over the tip. He moves to the other side, repeating the process, before he turns the boy's body over forcibly. His hands crack down against that bikini-covered ass, and start groping in with tight squeezes.
>>
File: tumblr_ndqcjas9Og1rzedgyo1_1280.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndqcjas9Og1rzedgyo1_1280.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>6728915
Why did I have to put that in an episode....alright fine.
>>
>>6728927
Do you mind starting us off?
>>
File: b.jpg (14KB, 315x305px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
14KB, 315x305px
>>6728858
Meaty girl!!!

>>6728901
Not gonna, what? Look like you want fight, to me!
>he grinned toothily, his huge green hand still clenching her arm as his other one ran down her body, a thick thumb pushing up against the underside of her buxom chest. He took a step forward, the cloth of his loincloth doing minimal to hide the lengthy, snakelike bulge
You lucky you not have any weapons, or me would have broken girl already. Other then these meaty breasts, me mean!
>>
>>6728941
One boy, ten sisters, each their own stereotype. It's rife with potential if you don't mind cliches.
>>
>>6728873
>he moved backward away from the demon until he reached the wall.

But I can't become a pervert. Girls don't like perverts. Plus I have to save myself for marriage.
>>
File: Casual Medusa 98.jpg (498KB, 945x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Casual Medusa 98.jpg
498KB, 945x1169px
>>6728577
>Rider makes sure to tightly squeeze the hard, yet spongy lenght of cockmeat diving across her narrow cavity as he propelled it forward, completely disappearing to the base. Every violent rocking from the mad dog in heat humping Rider's behind slowly began driving her to ecstacy, the pleasure of her ample tits weighting on his hands and nipple grazing between his fingers, combined with the fernzied lurching against her behind and his fat, throbbing rod of manhood stretching her passage furiously, finally pushed the blissful woman to the brim. Shaking in place as the waves of pleasure jolted on her body, her own wilds hips lashed athwart the male's thursting lower body, making sure to milk every drop of his seed awaiting to spurt out of him.
...R-Release it...all inside me, Anon...!

(Sorry for the delay, had another little business to take care.)
>>
File: Queen.gif (2MB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
Queen.gif
2MB, 284x300px
>>6728967
Hey big boy!
>She skips over to her hunky green lover, hugging his powerful arm, stroking it with her fingertip
Where ya been, cutie? Your lil princess missed ya!
>>
>>6728950
>He pulls down his pants letting his sizeable cock flop out, already semi-hard.
Hell yes!
>>
File: 1449477190358.jpg (464KB, 1024x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1449477190358.jpg
464KB, 1024x1348px
>>6728912
W-who do you think you are?!
>She demanded with far less ferocity than she'd planned, as her eyes wandered up and down his gorgeous body, her proud image began to deflate.

>>6728933
Ah- I..
>Tifa opened her mouth to say something, but stopped, almost just happy to have the attention, even if he wasn't looking her in the eye.

>>6728967
My b-breasts?
>She stuttered, her eyes lingering on the bulge before her
Well- you wouldn't even.. I could kick your..
>Her train of thought completely derails as the sweaty beast completely overpowered her, her face turning bright red.
>>
>>6728950
Does Holly have pretty feet?
>>
>>6728830
Hmph!
>>6728814
Nooooooo!
>>
File: c06280b8e11732cdfe351a8611c843d3.jpg (381KB, 769x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c06280b8e11732cdfe351a8611c843d3.jpg
381KB, 769x1000px
>>6728917
R-really?
>Mesmarized by the tight butt in front of him, Len spent a moment rubbing and groping it, sliding his cock in between his cheeks.
...Heeey, between you and me, h-how do you get it to look so good...Y-you know, when you're all dressed up as a girl!
>Reaching up towards the rim, Len tugged at the shorts and pulled them to the floor, taking in a deep breath as he felt his cock sliding on his smooth skin.
>>
>>6729003
The better question is who do you think YOU are ya piece of shit? You're a waste of space, all you have going for you are those fat tits of yours. Now get them out.
>>
Good Morning ERP.
>>
>>6728997
Jeez...I make one frickin' lazy handy joke and now it's gonna haunt me forever.
>She places one hand on her cheek, the other shyly reaching forward to lift your thick half-chub in her delicate fingers
Sorry, my hands are kinda chilly...
>She's right, her pale palm hugs your veiny length, sending a cold shiver through you

>>6729009
(I'll look, but I don't remember there being many pics where you can really see her feet. However, I'd love to give you a lazy footy to tide you over~)

>>6729035
Good morning tweetheart!
>>
File: tumblr_og8py8P7zn1vwlymko1_1280.png (332KB, 835x997px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og8py8P7zn1vwlymko1_1280.png
332KB, 835x997px
>>6728982
Well. Being a creature of the dark... We don't have a problem with men suffering from deviant Fetishes. We would gladly indulge you in your release.
>>
>>6729003
>He won't stop staring at her body, totally forgetting that she's noticed. His eyes dart from her breasts to her toned stomach, to her long, shapely legs. Despite being a powerful fighter, all he sees her as is a sexy girl to ogle
>>
File: 1464027165774.jpg (72KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1464027165774.jpg
72KB, 600x589px
>>6729024
This is the right 2hu right?
>>
File: aa557bc5ef5a70183d046899ac123740.jpg (499KB, 875x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aa557bc5ef5a70183d046899ac123740.jpg
499KB, 875x1200px
>>6728992
You know me, too busy! Only get to come here sometime, now
>he places his heavy hand upon her head, petting it
How you been? You make boys round here feel good, yes?

>>6729003
>he let out a bark of laughter, his hand on her chest turning into a grip as it grabbed her waist and forced her to her knees
You hear yourself? Stuttering like mess, me think you hoping for something like me to show up
>his hand let go of her wrist, watching her arm fall as his hand then went to his bulge, gripping the monstrous thing though the thin cloth
>>
File: 1442471339273.jpg (1MB, 1382x1843px) Image search: [Google]
1442471339273.jpg
1MB, 1382x1843px
>>6729062
You are dead to me!
>>
Is Canada-chan here?
>>
>>6729028
Oh Len, you aren't less pretty than him!
You're cute too!
>>
File: IMG_9142.jpg (168KB, 1487x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9142.jpg
168KB, 1487x956px
>>6729066
Mhm, been doin' my best! But none can compare to you~
>She giggles, her pale cheeks flushing pink
So what do ya say, sweetie? We never did get to break in that fancy bed of yours!
>>
>>6728947
>the traps face looked overjoyed as he was flipped, trying to arch his back a little so that his round, girly ass raised higher in the air. The thin string of the bikini ran over his tight sack, stuffed between his two tanned cheeks as the man grope hard against its flesh

>>6728963
>the trap waves at the anon, beckoning him over
Hey, you look a little lost!

>>6729028
Huh, my butt?~ I bet yours looks just as good, silly! I guess its kinda like, genetics too
>he moaned as he felt the cool air run over his exposed, plump ass. He felt Len's needy cock push between his cheeks, their two sacks practically slapping against each other
>>
>>6729044
Yeah well, it helps show everyone how easy you are.
>He shivers a bit, as her cold hands take hold of him.
Mmmmfff... Fuck.
>>
>>6729044
>>6729108
Any chance both Holly and Suzy could sit on my face at once? Or I could somehow sloppily dick both their fat (maybe futa) butts?
>>
>>6729072
>Pets the angry 2hu
>>
>>6728873
>He makes eye contact with the monster girl and keeps jerking off.
Well, what do you want?
>>
>>6729119
>Just a little bit of an ass massage, and he starts working on the trap's back, kissing down from the nape of his neck down along his spine. He moves with a measured rush, quickly reaching the small of the trap's back, and then the cleft of his ass, having to reach down to pull the bottoms away from his thick butt.
>>
>>6729035
If it's a good morning where's old sunbutt?
>>
>>6728468
>continues jerking off to POV anal videos on xvideo, not noticing her
>>
>>6729088
H-huh? I wasn't even thinking that in the first place!
...But thanks I guess.

>>6729119
I guess...R-ready?
>Pushing certain other thoughts to the back of his mind, all that Len could think about was how much he needed that tight ass presented before him. Taking in a deep breath, the idol lined himself up and gave out a single, strong thrust, moaning out at the sudden feeling of tightness surrounding his shaft.
A-aaarggh! N-nnnmmh....!~
>>
>>6729172

I don't understand Anon, please elaborate more.
>>
>>6729167
We want to drain you of your seed... Beasts of darkness such as us cannot reproduce with eachother, only with a human catalyst.
>>
File: 1460703861934.jpg (55KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1460703861934.jpg
55KB, 640x627px
>>6729130
Hey, shush!
>She demands, flustered at your pleasurable sounds
D-don't make this harder for me than it already is? I'm not used to handling such b-....
>She cuts herself off, giggling and covering her mouth with her free hand

>>6729144
(That's a lot of ass to cover up not-so-much face, Anon! Perhaps, though if I was gonna do 2 maybe that'd be better for discord if you've got it.
>>
>>6729199
(I could I guess, but I'd prefer not to! I like sticking to thread stuff)
>>
>>6729190
You know, that horse/chick who raises the sun every day, has a killer tramp stamp,.......... something something is magic
>>
File: 1449475808504.jpg (431KB, 673x950px) Image search: [Google]
1449475808504.jpg
431KB, 673x950px
>>6729029
But- but you can't!
>She looked around, not having any real defense. He'd completely caught her off guard, and at the same time, she, in some way, DID want to do as he said.
f-fine..
>She mumbled in almost a whisper, pulling her white top up, leaving her breasts free, aside from the straps that held them up lightly.

>>6729057
>Tifa, on instinct, started walking up to him, unable to resist the man before her.
Hm!
>She let out a light, cute cough, hoping to pry his eyes up to her own, and not her breasts, but she didn't have much hope for it to work.

>>6729066
>She stumbled forward, her hands resting on his leg. It was so close to her. She trembled a hand forward, thoughtlessly, she needed to touch it. To smell it. To taste it. What was wrong with her?
C-can i...?
>>
>>6729192
>His maturation slows down a bit as he contemplates her statement.
You're not going to kill me, are you?
(Fucking windows update! You're supposed to make my pc work better, not turn it into an expensive brick!)
>>
>>6729228

Are you inquiring me about Princess Celestia? I'm sorry but I've no information of her current locaion, Anon.
>>
>>6729199
Handling such what? Big cock?
>He chuckles as she slowly jerks him. Tilting his head back slowly and groaning.
Fuuuuck! You're kind of a slut aren't you?
>>
>>6729260
Unfortunate, the princess usually appears at these hours. Another day hopefully.
>>
>>6729108
Ah, me completely forget! What we were doing?
>he scratched at his head, looking down at the pale girl
You get fatter, Suhzee?

>>6729253
>his face seemed to be covered in a constant grin, snorting down at her. He nodded his beastly head, spreading his legs slightly as his thick, monster cock twitched against the fabric
Brothers at camp always talk about how human meatgirls are good at nothing but taking orc cock, me need to see if they telling truth
>>
>>6728985
>Anon's entire body goes limp like jelly in the wake of his approaching ejaculation and the death grip her rear tunnel has on his drooling, starving cock; the only thing consistent being the firmness of his length and the determined pounding of his hips. As she begins orgasming and goads him into doing the same, he absoutely has no other choice but to obey; letting out a wild and downright animalistic growl in her as his cockhead spews a ridiculous amount of his seed inside of her cavity, stuffing her fat ass full of his cum as he pounds her black hole of a pucker without missing a beat. The intensity of his ejaculation is so great that even as his body stops convulsating, he's still hard after all is said and done. He's exhausted and sweating like mad, but his cock is ejecting semen like a cow being drained for the last dredgs of milk.
A-ah..Rider..

(No prob. )
>>
>>6729147
Do not pet me.
>>
>>6729299
Good job, Owain.
>>
File: CQxqyimUcAA6v-C.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CQxqyimUcAA6v-C.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>6729220
(Maybe it'd be better to do one at a time, at least for the moment. Got any preference, hun?~)

>>6729275
Shush uuup!
>She whines, before falling into another bout of nervous giggles, still beating you off single-fistedly
Hey, if I was a slut, I would've offered it! And I'd be doing something way worse than this!
>She tries to defend herself, crossing her other arm protectively over her chest
>>
File: Meaty.png (1MB, 696x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Meaty.png
1MB, 696x1126px
>>6729290
Maybe a teeny bit!~
>She giggles, winking up at her big green hunk
And you took me to your fancy new place, and were about to rail me stupid! I was real excited too!
>She crosses her arms in a playful pout, batting her lashes and giving him her best bedroom/puppy dog eyes
>>
>>6729310
(Who would be more into making me make out with their butt before dicking them, futa or otherwise? They're both hot, I can't choose)
>>
>>6729303
>keeps petting
>>
>>6729253
>He just keeps staring, totally ignoring her little cough. They look even better up close, like they're about to burst out of her shirt. Eventually he does glance up into her eyes, as if by mistake. It doesn't last long and he's back to looking at her body, lusting after it without caring at all about her as a person
>>
>>6728468
>>6729192
>He stares at the strange woman for a moment, not sure whether to be scared or aroused that someone had been under his bed for God knows how long. It takes him a while to muster up the courage to try and speak with the girl, a light crack in his voice as he says
H-hellooooo?
>>
File: 8JSJVgx.jpg (78KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
8JSJVgx.jpg
78KB, 1000x703px
tfw no teddy.
>>
>>6729335
Stoooppppp
>>
>>6729362

That is a lucky bear.
>>
>>6729310
>He laughs a little along with her.
Something way worse like get me to knock you up. Something which is undeniably going to happen after you're finished jerking me off?
>>
File: tumblr_n6k38nB7nw1rzedgyo1_1280.jpg (216KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6k38nB7nw1rzedgyo1_1280.jpg
216KB, 640x640px
>>6729327
(Futa for sure! And depends, do you want a big floppy cock or a cute little stiff prick?~)

>>6729378
Yeah, that's not exactly what I signed up for, here!
>She puts her face in her hand and shakes her head slightly, giving you tender, gentle tugs with her little fist
This place was just supposed to be easy Subs...
>She trails off, concentrating on her task, still trying to figure out exactly how to properly manipulate such a thick handful of meat
>>
>>6729365
>Does not stop
>>
>>6729400
(Maybe a cute little one, as long as I get to smooch her asshole and balls before I go deep in her chubby butt!)
>>
>>6729400
You may not have signed up for it but it's what's gonna happen.
>His cock twitches in her hand as she continues to work his rigid rod. He lets out little grunts whenever she squeezes him just right.
Besides, you've never worked a cock this big so it stands to reason you've never been fucked by one this big either...
>>
>>6729253
Hello Tifa!
May I interest you in a tongue bath to clean your toned abs and chest?
>>
File: Casual Medusa 95.jpg (404KB, 1273x600px) Image search: [Google]
Casual Medusa 95.jpg
404KB, 1273x600px
>>6729299
>Rider's ravaged hole clenched all around the impaling member deeply buried inside as it injected a long release of white cream stuffing her clean bowels. The flow of sperm, apparently endless during those precious, orgasmic seconds gushing within her quivering tunnel cannot find anywhere else to go, unavoidably spurting through her widened anal entrance. The purple-haired servant is left in place, her thighs clad in black tigh-highs trembling like the rest of her heavenly figure , attempting to let her body crumble in place while rivulets of girlcum stream from her drenched pussy, untouched, unlike her sore anus still sheathing the man's everlasting erection squirting the very last of his sperm into her already stuffed asshole.
Haaaah~...it's so hot and warm, and there's too much...I cannot...keep all of it inside me, ...I apologize...
>>
>>6728901
>(I'm a bit tied up with stuff so my response will be a bit slow. Is that okay?

>It was about 9 a night, a dark and overcast night. A moderately toned man entered the bar and sat away from most of the chatter. He brought out his phone and checked his messages.

ugh...
>He mumbled. As he waved over the bartender...
>>
File: T H I C C.jpg (369KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
T H I C C.jpg
369KB, 684x1024px
>>6729408
Why do people around here always gotta call us chubby...?
>Holly pouts, arms awkwardly crossed in front of herself to cover as much as possible, as she was NOT happy about her new outfit
>Sure, it was nice of Suzy to make it for her, but it really wasn't her normal look--it had sort of the look of a spacesuit crossed with a micro bikini, made of skintight grey fabric, with a tiny little frilly skirt that barely covered anything, rounded out with some tall white go-go boots

>>6729426
Yeah, and I'm not getting preggo from one! Tell you what...y-you can do it in the other one instead...
>She bargins with him, her hand now fully warmed up by his stiffie, so she switches hands, this one tugging him with less precision and skill, but equal effort
>>
>>6729471
Because you two are chubby! And sorry to say it, but you look even chubbier and cuter in that outfit..
>he closed the distance between them, running his hands up and down her curvy hips as one hand scooted across her cute tummy
That skirt really doesn't do anything but look cute, does it? I can still see those delicious, pudgy thighs from here..
>>
File: 8955e97058528ce402ff2fbbb56d0d34.jpg (603KB, 739x1050px) Image search: [Google]
8955e97058528ce402ff2fbbb56d0d34.jpg
603KB, 739x1050px
>>6729471
So...um...does anyone else wanna...you know, do stuff?
>>
>>6729449
>Anon lets out a sigh of immense contentment as his last portions of his seed finally dribble out from his spent cock, leaving him exhausted yet satisfied with the proceedings. The strength still hasn't returned to his legs and he doesn't want to move from this position regardless, but his hands run down the length of her thick thighs and her wet womanhood.
Don't apologize.. you did a divine job, Rider. Nobody else could service me the way you did..
>His lips press into the nape of her neck then touch at her cheek, dangerously close to her lips.
>>
>>6729500
Would you like to play with me, cute boy?
>>
File: ahegao.gif (539KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.gif
539KB, 480x270px
>>6729490
Shush it, you!
>She glares at you, arms held stiff at her sides in nervousness as you caress her exposed body, her tight little belly sucking in a bit as your fingers brush across it
Yeah, I don't really know what the skirt's for....at least the boots are cute....
>She sticks her thumb underneath her bottoms, trying to adjust them and get more comfortable in her uncharacteristically slutty outfit
This thing is giving me a wedgie too....
>>
>>6729471
I think I'm going to stuff it in your cunt anyway.
>He grips her hips tightly and with a bit of force presses her chest up against a wall, running a hand up her thigh and under her skirt.
>>
>>6729512
Play? Y-you're gonna have to be more specific then that anon, I know what goes on around here...
>The boy was already shuffling around nervously thinking about the potential
>>
>>6729521
Oh, is it? Let me help you out
>his hand flies from her waist to her chubby butt, digging into her pudgy cheek as he frees the fabric. His other hand does the same, but gropes at her ass instead as he pushes himself against her
Geeze, this butt feels pretty chubby for someone who thinks shes not! Fuck, this feels super good..
>>
>>6729531
Oh you know, just take a seat on my lap facing me and we'll enjoy each other's company...
>>
File: tumblr_o32iyh1ApL1uj6fsmo3_540.png (669KB, 506x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o32iyh1ApL1uj6fsmo3_540.png
669KB, 506x663px
>>6729529
(Hey, I know this is ERP and stuff and its played on assumption that everyone is a turboslut, but I like playing Holly semi-in character and don't feel like writing out her kicking and screaming and stuff. Can we do reluctant awkward anal instead please?)

>>6729543
Stooop!
>She reaches out and pushes your face with her open palm, squirming in your grip, unintentionally causing her bits to jiggle even further
You can feel me up all you want, just shush up about it!
>>
File: Casual Medusa 79.jpg (237KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Casual Medusa 79.jpg
237KB, 566x800px
>>6729511
I'm...happy I was able to properly service you, Anon.
>Rider's exhausted body surrenders to the male's touch, still connected by his still hardened member keeping her wet asshole firmly clenched around it. As his lips travel from her neck and her cheeks, the servant is bold enough to steal one last kiss away from him before giving out a warm smile.*
...It seems you're still full of energy, but I'm afraid my time here is up.
>>
>>6729634
(Sure! Sorry for making you uncomfortable if I did.)
>>
>>6729634
Aww, cmon, you don't like hearing how cute and chubby you are? Just look at these!
>a hand pulled up from her droopy butt and latched around a barely contained breast, plump and swaying as he laughed. His other hand continued groping at her ass before sliding around to the front, looking for something else instead
Now, I've heard rumours on...an image board that you might have something cute and stiff down here, no?
>>
File: Medusa 45.gif (2MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa 45.gif
2MB, 500x283px
>>6729511
>>6729647
>The woman gently stands up from her position and slowly separates her lower body away from Anon's nethers, a loud squelch resonates as his slimy cock slides away from her oozing rectum, allowing her enough freedom to stand up, fix her dark dress and takes some distance from him.
Farewell to you, and anyone else watching who was watching my performance for tonight.
>Rider vanishes.
>>
File: 3328353e4738ace15ed56234ee8193f5.jpg (453KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3328353e4738ace15ed56234ee8193f5.jpg
453KB, 1000x1000px
>>6729601
I...On your lap?
...Alright..
>Swallowing in his nervousness, Len turned himself around and slowly lowered his rear onto anon's lap, getting himself comfortable.
So...ahah...what's up anon?
>>
>>6729654
>He smirks.
I suppose sticking it in your butt will do for now. You've got a pretty thick ass on you anyway. Bet it'd feel great wrapped around me.
>He kisses her quickly on the lips as she continues her handjob, his hips bucking against her hand with every pump.
>>
File: tumblr_o32iyh1ApL1uj6fsmo4_540.png (417KB, 506x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o32iyh1ApL1uj6fsmo4_540.png
417KB, 506x422px
>>6729654
(Not uncomfortable really, just not the direction I wanted to go with it. I like the idea of Holly being goofy and awkward during sex and stuff. And I like her too much to RP her being raped, haha.)

>>6729657
...cute maybe. Stiff...well....
>She averts her gaze, not resisting as your hand combs through her fluffy pink cotton candy pubes, lifting up her soft little cock
I know it's not big or anything...

>>6729671
So what, are you gonna cum and then immediately wanna go for another round? Gotta admit, that'd be pretty impressive...
>She comments with a little cheeky smirk, her thumb teasing the underside of your helmet, precum dribbling down and coating her hand
>>
>>6729647
Heh.. that's how it looks, but I'm pooped.
>He gives her a tired smile and wonders how exactly he's going to extract himself from their current position, but Rider solves that one problem for him.

>>6729660
He takes a few steps back after she pulls away, his stance unsteady as he watches the servant disappear before he can voice a farewell.
..Good stuff. Gotta give my thanks to her master..
>He fixes his clothes and stumbles off into the night.
>>
>>6729403
Please
>>
>>6729695
Nonsense, dont all girls size size doesn't matter?
>he slid his palm down her soft length, his fingers meeting her tight sack as his hand massaged at her other breast, feeling her slightly hard nipples underneath. He could already feel himself tent against his pants, feeling up the adorable, awkward girls plump body, fleshy ass and cute cock proving too much already
You don't mind if I have a closer look down there, do you?
>>
File: sgWVfC.jpg (601KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sgWVfC.jpg
601KB, 1600x1024px
(And here's the card for that one anon who asked.)

(Goodnight to you all!)
>>
>>6729663
>The man lets out a content sigh from the feeling of Len's soft, warm body resting on his
Haah~
Oh, nothing Len...I'm just a man who came back from the daily grind of work, I'm tired and sleepy, but seeing such a cute and energetic boy like you really livens up my spirits!
>He says as he raises a hand to Len's face, lifting his chin and rubbing his cheek
>>
File: Merry Christmas.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Merry Christmas.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>6729695
What can I say? I have some pretty great stamina~
>His cock twitches and drips on her hand. His balls contracting as she teases him slowly.
God this is the best way for you to get subscribers...
>He lets out another grunt of pleasure as he shoots thick ropes of cum along her hand and chest.
>>
>>6729746
Blizz knows whats up
>>
File: 5446300-batman+(2016-)+002-022.jpg (36KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
5446300-batman+(2016-)+002-022.jpg
36KB, 320x308px
>>6729724
Oi you're a saucy cunt Hot Mary. I'm glad I white knighted you with Paul earlier.
>>
>>6729746

This is bit beyond being passive-aggressive.
>>
>>6729724
damn, that's a good line up
>>
>>6729721
Whatever...
>She grumbles, sticking her thumbs underneath her bikini and pulling the straps to the side, allowing her imperfect, slighty-saggy tits to hang out freely
This outfit is weird and tight in a bunch of places anyway.

>>6729752
Oh jeez!
>She flinches as he starts to spray without warning, coating her hand and forearm in a thick jizz glaze, his meat throbbing almost violently in her soft grip
And yeah....I gained a bunch more since I started coming here. Who knew?~
>She giggled, letting go of your cock, expecting it to flop down onto your leg, but to her surprise, it continued standing, as stiff as ever
>>
>>6729784
Hey, blame Suzy for that
>he tried not to show how alluring and hot her saggy chest was, his hands flying up and groping at them again, all thoughts of wanting to stick his face between her thighs gone from his mind for the time being
I know you said not to say stuff but....these are super fucking hot, like damn. How is every inch of you this delicious, you must have guys looking at you non stop!
>his own thighs squirmed uncomfortably, just feeling up the cute dicked, chubby girl making him precum a little
>>
File: 1478724552648.png (269KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478724552648.png
269KB, 500x500px
>>6729738
Eheh...Yeah, I guess you could use the rest.
>It doesn't take long for Len to get used to sitting on a stranger's lap, getting himself relaxed as a finger lifts up to stroke his cheek.
I've been busy too. Except, you know, with Idol stuff. I probably shouldn't be up this late...buuut...screw it!
>>
>>6729806
Shut up! Look at me...I'm all saggy and floppy and bluh.....
>She looked down at herself with a dissatisfied look, at one point picking up her breast and showing you
Look! I've even got a derpy nipple! The left one is normal but the right one is like weird and points to the side
>She examines it and frowns, poking her so-called "derpy nipple" with her fingertip
>>
>>6729809
Ah~ I remember staying up so late when I was young, it was awesome, never getting tired no matter how little sleep I got.
>He lowers his hands to Len's legs, rubbing his smooth thighs barely covered by his small shorts
Mmm...such toned legs, your Idol career must give you quite a workout huh?
>>
>>6729760
wew
>>
File: 1474578350011.png (295KB, 437x439px) Image search: [Google]
1474578350011.png
295KB, 437x439px
>>6729746
>when all you've gotten is that new zarya taunt and sym highlight intro
>>
>>6729835
Yeah, but all this shit is hot! Do you know how worked up I am?!
>he gestured, wide eyed, to his growing and twitching bulge. His hands flew down from her chest again, desperate to grope at her chubby ass and thighs
Like, if your boobs weren't enough the rest of your body is killing me here!
>>
>>6729851
Nooo! Stop it! You're lying!
>She giggles and squirms at your ticklish touch, then grabs your cheeks with both hands and forces you to look her in the face
I wanna hear you say it then. Say you like my dumb derp nipple and my tiny floppy dick and stuff.
>>
>>6729888
(those NUMBERS)
>he laughed, pouting at her as he looked her in the eyes. He pushed his hips against hers, letting her feel his bulge as it pressed up against her own soft cuteness as his fingers continued to explore her pudgy, wide butt
I REALLY like your cute dick and teardrop titties and fat little ass and its got me super worked up!
>>
File: 1470671616433.jpg (728KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470671616433.jpg
728KB, 800x800px
>>
>>6729841
Yeah...maybe I should be going to sleep now before future me regrets it....
>Len leans back against the man's chest as he subconsciously spreads his legs, ever so slightly.
Yoouu have no Idea anon, Every time I finish a concert I just wanna go home and sleep...Don't tell my fans that though.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.png (145KB, 750x360px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.png
145KB, 750x360px
>>6729904
(Get skillz~)
Prove it then.
>She gets a little charming smirk, and points down
Suck my frickin....floppy....pfft~
>She can't even make her way through, trying to pretend to be bossy, not at all used to the role
>>
>>6729906
Cute panda.
>>
>>6729919
Only if I get to put these lips on other things down there, nerd
>he obliged, dropping to his knees as his hands trailed down her body. His own dick could barely contain itself in its clothed confides, hard as diamonds as his fingers nursed at her wide, pale thighs. Her cute scent was more then arousing as he pushed his lips against her soft cock, a hand gently pushing its palm against her sack as he kissed her shaft up and down
>>
>>6729845
I just got the yeti skin. Ignore my complaining.
>>
>>6729944
Who you callin' ne-aaaah~
>Her sentence is interrupted by a whine of pleasure, as his lips tenderly pressed to her little floppy dong, and his warm hand enveloped her modest, smooth pink nutsack
Oh gosh...
>She breathily moans, placing her hands softly on your head, guiding your mouth to continue smooching her benis
>>
>>6729967
This'll get it not so floppy...hopefully
>he grinned, pushing more smooches against her dick before pointing the thing upward and wrapping his lips around it. It fit easily in his mouth, his nose pushing up against her cute, plentiful pubes as his hand still groped her sack. His other hand shot around to behind her, forcing its way past her warm cheeks and into her crack, a finger poking gently at her tight, probably VERY cute donut
>>
>>6729908
Hmm...maybe if we do a little something nice to each other, I think we could both get a good night's sleep...
>The man said as his hands now wrapped around Len's waist to pull him in closer
Something quick that'll leave us both feeling good but tired...
>>
File: holly feets.jpg (278KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
holly feets.jpg
278KB, 1080x1080px
>>6729980
Yeah its also kinda dopey...it takes a minute....
>She blushes as she explains herself, before biting down on her lip as he easily takes her little shrimp dick into his sweet mouth, sucking it all the way in
>Her eyes widen up and her mouth falls open as his hand sneaks back, fingers probing at her butt pucker, which twitches and flexes in response, causing her weiner to twitch in his mouth
>>
>>6729996
Thhts whrking!~
>he murmers through the cuteness in his mouth, slurping on it for several more moments as it stiffens. He pulls his head back, her cute twitching cock coated in spit as his hands grab both her booty cheeks, trying to spin her around
I think I found its "On" button back here, swivel this chubby butt around and let me have a look
>>
New to these thread so sorry if this isn't traditionally how this works, but I'm requesting a strong dominant anon to tease me some if that's okay...
>>
File: mah-card-v6.jpg (1MB, 3060x1388px) Image search: [Google]
mah-card-v6.jpg
1MB, 3060x1388px
(Alright! I can do a couple sessions for those who are interested everyone is available! tonight's specials are Battleship Hime and Cream)
>>
File: 2c05483613d4c6f5d6ef1d182fdf94e4.jpg (173KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2c05483613d4c6f5d6ef1d182fdf94e4.jpg
173KB, 834x1000px
>>6729991
And leave us in a huge sticky mess too?
>Len could feel the heat from the man's body passing into him as his arms wrapped around his torso, turning his head to the side to softly speak into his ear.
Heh...I don't mind anon, but just...be gentle will ya?
>>
>>6730027
Why not an ava?
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>6730014
Shut uuuup! So what if I can't get hard without that...?
>She asks, her face burning red, as he fishes out the silver fabric wedged deep in her crack and pulls it aside, revealing a perfect, puffy, inviting looking strawberry donut
>>
>>6730047
Whatever get's em off.
>>
>>6730047
Like I said I'm new to this so I'm not really prepared. I managed to get something going a while back without one, but I imagine it's not the traditional way of doing things so it's cool if no one's interested.
>>
>>6730036
Is battleship hime the one with the giant futa cock?
>>
>>6730055
>his mouth practically waters, pushing his lips against it and slurping and kissing eagerly. One hand spreads a cute, plump cheek as the other unzips his pants, the need overpowering him as he gets out his throbbing, much bigger cock and jerks it. His sloppy makeout with her ass causes his face to go red from embarrassment (as well as the cute heat radiating from her chubby cheeks)
>>
>>6730073
(All of them have a huge futa cock as an epic upgrade~)
>>
File: image.gif (783KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
783KB, 320x388px
>>6730081
>Her lips quiver and she can't even put a sentence together, as his tongue swirls and dances along her bright pink love button
>Her bingas twitches and flops about without being touched, slowly stiffening up and becoming slightly longer and thicker, though still precious and small
>She reaches around and grabs a fistful of his hair, pushing his face deeper between her luscious buns
>>
>>6730036
Part of me still wants to take the Amagi Challenge
>>
>>6730092
Is she a futa dom or sub?
>>
>>6730071
It's fine either way, just usually people prefer to be dommed by an ava than an anon.
>>
>>6730104
>feeling her grab at his hair and smother him in her heavy, hot ass made a small glop of precum burst from his cock, splattering against her leg as he continued to kiss at her tasty pucker. Her hot valley was drenched in spit as he pulled away for a moment, panting heavily
Can I...I d-dont know if you've done it before, but can I stuff this cute donut? If I can get this much of a reaction from just kissing it, who knows what else I can do!
>>
>>6730110
(Oh she's a Dom all the way)
>>
>>6730039
>The man returned Len's gentle whisper with a gentle kiss on his lips
Don't worry Len, I promise to make you feel good too...
>He said before moved his hands to pull down Len's shorts, having his small, cute cock poke out, then he moved his hands to his pants, pull them down to release his cock, throbbing with anticipation.
Just relax and take it slow Len, lets make each other feel good...
>The man said as he gave a slow thrust forward, having his cock grind against Len's
>>
>>6730036
(Feel like wrapping up that Kurumu session tonight or is now a bad time?)
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6715676/#6716161
>>
>>6730108
(Unless you have tits and a twat or chesticles and a cock...You won't have a snowball's chance in hell~)
>>
>>6730111
Ohhh, I get what you're saying now. I had it backwards. Whoops. Fug man thanks for the advice I'll have to try again another day perhaps, I feel a little too dumb right now.
>>
>>6730140
Relax, no stress. Why don't you tell us what you're into?
>>
File: image.gif (832KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
832KB, 500x281px
>>6730121
>Her breath reduced to hot, ragged huffing, all she does is nod, permitting him to pleasure her backdoor in any way he desires
>She plants her hands against the wall in front of her and steadies herself, her ass stuck out with her lovely little sack drooping down below, her little wand standing at a 90 degree angle and absolutely dripping with pre
>>
>>6730126
That sounds very...enticing~
>>
File: cf21fab7471bacf4a00f00b3663df8be.png (790KB, 1280x1207px) Image search: [Google]
cf21fab7471bacf4a00f00b3663df8be.png
790KB, 1280x1207px
Would you?~
>>
>>6730126
>(Gotcha. Well, I might be interested. Are you more into story and build up? Or just straight into the action based RPer?
>>
>>6730146
>he jumped up off the ground, the taste of her cute asshole still on his lips as he pushed his throbbing, thick cock between her pudgy cheeks. He grinded it their for a moment, his full sack slapping up against hers as he felt the cute bump of her donut rub against the underside of his shaft before he pulled back, admiring her perfect, fat butt. Without anymore hesitation, he pushed the tip of his cock against her lubed hole and thrusted forward, her tunnel sucking on him like a vacuum as he instantly bottomed out in her, their sacks slapping against each other again
>>
>>6730156
Fuck ya I would! Would she open to fuck other people?
>>
>>6730139
And yet despite the futility, I feel I must still try
>>
>>6730144
Traps and face sitting are always nice, someone was RPing a femgoblin a week or so ago and it was pretty dope.
>>
File: 193586.jpg (519KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
193586.jpg
519KB, 831x1200px
>>6730132
(Absolutely!)

>Hearing this she giggled and her soft warm hands moved quickly up and down his sensitive shaft

Cum~ I command you to cum!~

>She positioned the tip of his cock so it aimed right at her mouth

>>6730156
(Double anus? First time I've seen that)
>>
>>6730173
Nice. So a trap with a big butt would be right up your alley then, right?
>>
>>6730183
Most definitely.
>>
File: 3aa91e7cdf7ed7d1e5fedfb46dbd7aef.png (678KB, 1000x870px) Image search: [Google]
3aa91e7cdf7ed7d1e5fedfb46dbd7aef.png
678KB, 1000x870px
>>6730152
(<3)

>>6730158
(Oh I can do one or the other)
>>
>>6730183
>trap with a big butt
I'm literally about to nut, should I hold off for this?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x388px
>>6730166
>She let out a high, breathy gasp as he plunged inside her love tunnel, her fleshy ring stretching wide to take him in
>Her canal had a nearly airtight seal around him, her muscles trying to needily suck him in as far as it could go, her hole so tight around him she could feel every vein and ridge if his cock
>Her own began to spasm and twitch involuntarily, her eyes spinning as her most sensitive spot was thoroughly filled up
>>
>>6730127
Nnm...
>Returning the little kiss, Len rested his head on the man's cheek as he let him reach inside of his shorts. His little cock quickly grows in his grasp, already warm and hard by the time he begins to grind his own cock against his.
A-ah...yesssir...
>The boy reached down with his own hand, wrapping his fingers around the head of both of their dicks, rubbing them down and pressing them together.
>>
>>6730201
I've seen a couple of very nice ones around, but I don't think they're here at this hour.

>>6730205
I don't know anon, should you?
>>
>>6730219
Will one be showing up soon? Because I'm already pretty close and exploding inside or on a fat butted trap would be golden
>>
>>6730202
Femdom best dom
>>
>>6730202
>(Well I just got done playing Overwatch and I'm gonna chill with some Netflix. I'd be done RPing some story to pass the time. I'm pretty drained from earlier today so I don't know if I can throw down a 100%. But it could be fun, what do you say?
>>
>>6730202
>>6730092
>>6730126
Almost makes me wanna turn the tables on her, so to speak
>>
File: 1481664457619.jpg (36KB, 339x267px) Image search: [Google]
1481664457619.jpg
36KB, 339x267px
>>6730228
lolidom and trapdom are superior.
>>
>>6730213
>he choked and gasped, feeling her tight hole grip him like a vice. He could already feel the desire to explode, trying to pull himself back as her chubby butt and vortex-like hole brought him far too close. Thin trickles of pre painted her insides as the lewd noise of their full sacks slapping together grew louder, if not almost drowned out by the thumping of his slamming up against her
H-Holy shit, Holly! You're gonna make me cum already, g-geeze!
>>
>>6730219
Damn, well I'll have to keep an eye out or hope for the best, I'm more of a night person myself. That sounds like perfection though
>>
File: AvatarsFilmSD.jpg (234KB, 1366x465px) Image search: [Google]
234KB, 1366x465px
Salutation.
I'm going to leave this here.
>>
>>6730226
No idea.

>>6730226
>>6730242
You could always ask Len over there who's a sissy boy. Maybe he'll take you up on that. >>6730215
>>
>>6730238
Okay well I mean when you put it like that...
>>
>>6730215
Haah~ Just like that Len~
>The man said as he began to lick up the pace of the gringing, thr precum of the two cocks now mixing together
You're such a wonderful boy, helping a tired old man feel good after a long day...
>He said as he gave Len another kiss, this one deeper, as his tongue poked through his lips
>>
>>6730228
(<3)

>>6730230
(If you want to give it a go, let's do it!)

>>6730238
(Hmm....Doming with Cream...Interesting prospect)
>>
>>6730244
You're gay
>>
>>6730172
(So silly~)
>>
>>6730264

And so do you, anon.
>>
>>6730262
I want you inside me, mysterious woman~
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 271x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 271x412px
>>6730241
Fu...I...guuuuuuuh!
>She can't even get out one word, her eyes rolling in opposite directions and her tongue hanging out, drool coming down her chin as his shaft hammers against her prostate
>Her awkward tits loudly bounce and slap against her stomach, while her mini-dick swells and starts to bubble, twitching and bucking as she paints the wall in front of her with a small but thick spray of molten cum
>>
>>6730180
>The mere man lay prone on the succubus' lap as he continued to nurse to his fullest from her large, supple breasts. He buries himself deep into her soft flesh and strongly brushes at her nipple with his eager tongue, chugging down heavy swigs of her incredible milk. As he keeps filling himself on her nourishment it keeps getting clearer the sexual energy building to his climax was something beyond human.
I.....I obey!
>He exclaims in a single minded bliss as she pumps his cock and aims it, climaxing at her charm. A heavy, inhuman torrent of his semen bursts from his cock at her wiles. It's tinge and hue was strange, glowing with a strange energy unlike normal sperm and jetting powerfully enough to reach her mouth. His mortal body gives it's all under her charm and nourishment, only to exhaust himself in a few seconds.
K....kurumu.....wh...what's going on....
>His eyes begin to come to, albeit incredibly tired from the act he performed in his trance. He begins to grow tired in her arms, subconsciously nuzzled to her breasts like pillows and suckling his last sips to fullness.
Wh...what's in my mouth?.........What tastes so good?.....
>"Why aren't I stopping myself?"
>>
>>6730272
N-No you
>>
>>6730268
Don't call me silly! Even if it's hopeless, I'll just keep on trying until Yukiko notices me!
>>
>>6730301

Don't worry Anon, I love you for what you are..
>>
File: oGQPzUc.jpg (207KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oGQPzUc.jpg
207KB, 960x1280px
>>6730259
>>
>>6730248
Sissy!? I'm not a sissy!...Mostly...
(And this is my last session for the night, Sorry.)

>>6730261
H-hey...it's a mutual agreeme-aah...you know? Just...helping each other out...~
>Gasps and moans were starting to escape from Len's lips, quickly muffled as the man slipped his tongue into his panting mouth.
Mgh...mmhh...
>He reached down with his other hand, stretching out his fingers as best he could to grab at the grinding pair of shafts, squeezing them together as the man continued to thrust forward. His arms already shaking in anticipation, feeling his climax quickly approaching.
>>
>>6730308
W-Wait!
>>
File: 1c18610b6b16e0a573f5ae3e128c92c7.jpg (552KB, 1000x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1c18610b6b16e0a573f5ae3e128c92c7.jpg
552KB, 1000x1135px
>>6730278
(Come and get it~)
>>
>she peeps into the thread
This seems like a safe place.
>>
>>6730328
new phone who dis?
>>
>>6730313
Cuck them! Cuck those bitches like a pro!
>>
>>6730324
>he gets on his hands and knees and bets the woman
P-please, make me nothing more than your little bitch!!
>>
>>6730328
>Bully walks into thread
Yo any little twerps in here?!
>>
File: 210746.jpg (145KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
210746.jpg
145KB, 640x914px
>>6730287
>She caught as much of the hot tasty jizz as possible and swallowed LIKE ALL GOOD WOMEN SHOULD

MMmmm~

>She licked her lips and sighed happily looking down at the anon with a smile

My tit juice of course~
>>
>>6730320

Wait what?

>>>6730328

Not always.
>>
>>6730341
I'm a little twerp...
>>
>>6730345
You're gayer!
>>
File: Bull-E.png (320KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bull-E.png
320KB, 480x384px
>>6730341
>>
>>6730335
>>6730341
>Len pushes anon into the bully's path
Shhh.
>>
>>6730352

Come out of the closet Anon. You know you want it.
>>
>>6730328
>He peeps up next to her, turns his head, meets her eyes, and then grins.
...nope.
>His arms fling around her and he brings her down to the ground with him.
>>
>>6730356
You first!
>>
>>6730332
I'm just a school-aged girl trying to study.
>>6730341
But bullying girls is wrong...
>>
File: 1402547377275.jpg (130KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1402547377275.jpg
130KB, 894x894px
>>6730341
I know a bully that cums from getting his ass plowed REALLY easily.
>>
>>6730354
is this the same Len as usual?
>>
>>6730365

If you are trying to study, you should not been here.
>>
>>6730262
>(hell ya then. Can you give a bit if background about your character? Is it a demon or succubus or something?

>It was a cold and chilly night. Enough for a yuppie to whine about it being unbearable. The cool crisp air would cut at your skin. It was dark out and the stars were lighting up the sky. It had a romantic feel about it.
God damn it's beautiful...
>our protagonist said. He was wearing thermals, a hoody and jeans. Pretty much you're average clothes for a city dweller.
Fucking a...
>he claimed as he reached into his pocket to retrieve his smokes and lighter. He wasn't always a smoker. Only at times of sorrow, stress or loneliness. But in his case, it was all three.
I guess I should go back... but nothing much to do back at the cabin. However, it's not safe to be out here. Especially when I can't see...
>he's been on a solo camping trip through north Washington. Where he was staying at a cabin that rested on a lake. He needed to get away from everything. His life, his job, family, hell even the woman he loved he had to get away from.
10:07... fuck it, I'll walk back at 10:30.
>he sat on the bench and stared out on the lake bed. The surface was calm and relaxed. He exhaled another hit and thought about home. Did he want to go home? He sure as hell didn't feel like it.
It's kinda nice having the lake to myself though...
>he thought. All the other cabins where empty due to the cold. No one wanted to vacation out during this time of year...

>(just go ham, I'll pick up where you leave me off at.
>>
>>6730368
Nue?
>>
>>6730378
Unless a clone Len is running around without me knowing, then yessir.
>>
File: 1471727736693.jpg (31KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471727736693.jpg
31KB, 638x540px
>>6730382
I always appreciate good parody.
>>
File: 115649-yukiko_amagi_48.jpg (116KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
115649-yukiko_amagi_48.jpg
116KB, 472x700px
>>6730306
(Then try if you truly must)
>>
>>6730365
What kinda school?
>>
>>6730388
i just wanted to do one thing that actually has nothing to do with Len

>hugs Braixen
>>
>>6730344
Y....your what?....
>He mumbles out in a dull surprise as he looks down at the big, bouncy tit his mouth was wrapped around.
Oh......it tastes good.
>The young guys didn't feel like asking about much at this point, not that he wasn't enjoying nursing from the bustiest girl in school either. Slowly and gently he sips from her warm, heaving tit; licking the nipple as a steady stream flowed down to his mouth. After a few good sips he reaches his fill and pulls himself off, licking both her nipples clean.
You hypnotized me didn't you?......
>He was smart enough to put that together as he sunk his face into her cleavage. Not meeting mush resistance as he snuggled up to both her breasts like big soft pillows.
Whatever you did to me.......do it again sometime. Goodnight.
>Not in a clear state of mind from his trance or climax, he falls asleep right there between kurumu's bosom in the nurse's office. Too tired to really think of much else
(Damn, good one celest. Kurumu is a keeper, hope to catch her again sometime. Goodnight!)
>>
>>6730380
>the small slim under-developed girl pressed her notebook against her flat chest

B-but I am studying the effects of /erp/against healthy sexual appetites!
>>
File: 43086690_p0.png (318KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
43086690_p0.png
318KB, 500x483px
>>6730406
>Braixen gets pulled out of her pokeball to get hugged.
Wait, wha-
>And is sent back before she realizes what just happened.
>>
>>6730406
>Braixenanon is now Parsee tier
>>
>>6730313
Are you gonna cum Len? Go ahead, I'm gonna cum too!
>He says as his thrusting gets faster and faster, until he finally unloads his pent up cum
F-fuck! LEENNN!
>He says as he begins splattering cum on both cocks
>>
>>6730413

Are you aware that "healty sexual appetites" is a paradox?
>>
>>6730401
>stammers
I-I am an ele... elementary student.
>>
>>6730450
Elementary? How old are you exactly?
>>
>>6730353
Trixie tang ava when
>>
>>6730419
<3

>>6730431
h-hey cut me a break! i haven't seen her in months!
>>
>>6730340
Such an adorable and pathetic piece of shit you are~....Show me where you want this cock you disgusting whore!
>>6730382

(Abyssals are basically the undead version of Kanmusu or Shipgirls and they have some demonic tendencies)

>Something rises from the sea the sounds of a thousand souls screaming in a mixture of pleasure and agony her form becomes slowly more and more visual her soft glowing eyes amble breasts long legs and hips that can make and man beg
>>
>>6730463
Shh anon
>>
>>6730399
I will!
>He bows his head for a brief moment
After all, I really like Yukiko!
>>
>>6730472
Y-yes ma'am! P-please, in my mouth would be wonderful, continue to call me names as well please mistress!
>mouth wide open, he accepts whatever his dominator chooses to give
>>
File: yukiko-amagi-1102.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
yukiko-amagi-1102.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>6730479
(Well do start us off...She is a busy girl after all)
>>
File: c6f9c8a09ac0faac0fc0ad634d2297e6.jpg (203KB, 546x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c6f9c8a09ac0faac0fc0ad634d2297e6.jpg
203KB, 546x1000px
>>6730438
Yeah...yeahhh...A-aahah...Nngh!!
>Len was quick to follow, his trembling hands squeezing as hard as they could as he joined the anon in their dual climax, combined spurts of semen shooting out inches in front of them.
Aaannh...ahha....mmhph...
>His arms flopping over to his sides, the spent idol turned himself around on the man's lap and leaned his whole body against him, resting his tired head against his chest.
Hah...That...that was nice anon...~
>>
>>6730475
What?
>>
>>6730530
You don't ask those kinds of questions
>>
>>6730472
>(I have no idea what those things are but I'll learn.
>he sees the red glow emerging from the lake. Screams that made a deafening sound filled the campground. He saw in horror of this demon thing
What the fuck!
>he jumped behind the bench and layer low in the dirt. He felt the cold breeze air turn into a more humid nature.
I don't think it saw me...
>he put out his cigarette and pulled out his survival knife. He was laying in a prone position. He wasn't a praying man. Not because he was an atheist, but after seeing something rise out of the water, he started to question everything.
I better get my gun...
>he crawled slowly backwards, practically hugging the ground so she wouldn't see him
>>
>>6730549
Looks like she's gone anyhow.
>>
>>6730502
(Sure!)
Hey Yukiko! You alright?
>With a bright smile, Yukiko's fellow classmate greets his idol. He harbours a not-so-secret crush on her, but hasn't had any luck in getting her to even notice. But this time he's got her in a fairly empty classroom, so maybe this time he could get a response out of her!
>>
File: 4afab664280f30a931210fff23293f71.jpg (720KB, 740x1035px) Image search: [Google]
4afab664280f30a931210fff23293f71.jpg
720KB, 740x1035px
>>6730495
Fucking faggot....

>She slides out of her panties and lifts her massive femcock a cock whose sheer majesty would be the envy of EVERY femnazi on Tumblr and slaps it on his pathetic and unworthy face

Tell me how much of a pathetic and cock addicted friend of Dorothy you are~

>>6730551
>Too late...He was spotted

Well now...What do we have here? My first meal? Or my latest victum~

>She approaches him slowly her hips swaying her supple and inviting breasts bouncing with each step...Almost hypnotizing
>>
>>6730605
>Sorry~ But she's not noticing them at the moment due to the fact that she's daydreaming she's seeing herself in a wedding kimono on her wedding day while Chie stands next to her wearing a Princely tuxedo~
>>
>>6730623
I-I am not addicted to cock!! I like it just a small, healthy amount...
>though those were his words, the scent of Dorothy's large cock on his face quickly broke any resistance
Err, well...no, you're right...I'm just an obedient little cock sleeve for big girls...
>>
>See cute character I'd want to play
>less than 10 images.
I just wanna make people be teddys for me to hug.
>>
>>6730671
>I just wanna make people be teddys for me to hug.
That's a thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (341KB, 2600x2100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341KB, 2600x2100px
>>6730671
Truly the worst pain.
>>
>>6730671

I know your pain, perfectly.
>>
>>6730671
I'd let you make me your teddy~
>>
>>6730677
I wish Ken-ken would hug me...
>>
>>6730653
>He sits right by her for a few moments, feeling awkward as she stares right off into the distance. He begins to ponder why she's totally unresponsive, not knowing she's just dreaming of her prince
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 826x967px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 826x967px
>>6730688
>dubs responding to dubs
!!!!!!!!!

>hugs the anon

>>6730700
Also checked.
>>
File: e884932d6ac262addbe89384eaf53aad.jpg (508KB, 900x1170px) Image search: [Google]
e884932d6ac262addbe89384eaf53aad.jpg
508KB, 900x1170px
>>6730675
Not actual teddies silly!
Just I wanna treat people like teddies and hug them tight.

>>6730677
>>6730678
it sucks!

>>6730684
>Hugs you tight.
>>
File: 2aed7cb7e32fd601210ec7cabdc6a1f6.jpg (357KB, 900x1082px) Image search: [Google]
2aed7cb7e32fd601210ec7cabdc6a1f6.jpg
357KB, 900x1082px
>>6730656
(I should of explained this..."Friend of Dorothy" is an old school euphemism for Gay)

That's right...You do NOT lie to your mistress

>SHe slaps him across the face with her cock and then shoves it into his mouth going down his throat balls deep

>>6730671
(Such total agony...My sympathies)
>>
>>6730712
H-hold me tighter!
>>
>>6730706
>Hugs the Kenny, groping her butt gently.
Cutest panda!
>>
>>6730623
>he didn't bother to believe her. He had to play it smart. By having her tricking him into revealing his spot wasn't something he was gonna fall for.

>he clench his teeth, he could smell the cigarette smoke still fresh on his clothes. He looked up from the Bush he was hiding under and decided to look up and see what exactly he was dealing with.

Oh my god...
>from there, he saw a beautiful woman. Giant strong birthing hips, luscious well developed breast. And a face he couldn't stop staring at. He felt his cock twitch from excitement. He exhaled in frustration
God damnit... not now. Why now must I have an errection...
>regardless, he wasn't gonna let her kill him...
>>
File: 6e7b777fc56d8cdfb5555f67e54f22d2.jpg (412KB, 700x1025px) Image search: [Google]
6e7b777fc56d8cdfb5555f67e54f22d2.jpg
412KB, 700x1025px
>>6730719
>She hugs the anon super super tight, her flat chest pressed against his belly and her face nuzzling sweetly against his chest; the scent of strawberry shampoo wafts from her silky white hair and her body is warm and soft against him. As she holds tight to the man she fidgets slightly trying to get more comfortable, unintentionally grinding her belly against his crotch as she does so.
You don't seem as soft as a normal teddy...
>>
>>6730700
[Chie looks so good in her Tuxedo...Oh Chie, of course, I'll be your devoted wife!~]

>She smiles with a slight blush and rests her hands upon her cheeks with her eyes closed
>>
>>6730755
>He notices the subtle blush across her cheeks and feels even more isolated. Should he try to snap her out of her daydream? Is it even right to?
Um.. Yukiko?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 600x1072px
>>6730722
>The panda does a little hop and wraps her legs around his body, clinging on tightly.
Warmest anon!
>>
>>6730787
>only got two dubs in the whole thread
I got quads here once so I can't complain
>>
>>6730777
[Oh Chie....Don't look at me like that it's embarassing~....Please make love to me Chie~ My body is yours to play with and treasure always!~]

>My oh my is her body temperature rising slowly~
>>
>>6730787
( three doubles...3 pair..Shit! If only my Poker game were this strong...)
>>6730818
>Image
>>
>>6730752
>When you really want to lewd the loli but need to sleep
I'll be your teddy bear one day.
>>
barrel full of snakes and barrel full of oatmeal
who is heavier? do you knew?
>>
>>6730836
((lolis are not for lewding!))
Oh, okay! Sleep well teddynon.
>>
>>6730726
(Hmm seems the other anon vanished)

>She notices the tent he's pitching and smirks getting ever closer

Well then by the looks of that....I guess it's my first meal...Time to refuel~
>>
>>6730796
>He laughs and holds her a little closer in order to steady her against him, before patting her head.
It's good to see you in such high spirits tonight, Kenken.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>6730860
I'm always in high spirits! When I'm not screaming, anyway.
>She nuzzles into his neck, letting her fuzzy cheek rest on his shoulder.
>>
>>6730818
>He leans out of his chair, looking at his crush from another angle. Her blush deepens right before his eyes. He waves his hand in front of her closed eyes like the silly, hopeless romantic he is, unsuccessfully trying to rouse her from her fantasy
Yukiko..?
>>
ERP the anime: the game: the movie

Narrator, product placement spokesperson, guy who seems to be everywhere being the best robot he can be: Mettaton
Main protagonist that dies and has to be revived using magical macguffins: Jiro
Protagonist's doofus best friend: DMG
Protagonist's mother who worries about him and is always stronger: EGG
Protagonist's missing father: Gage
Protagonist's sister: Chiaki
Female friend that acts as a potential love interest: Jinx
Sexy female protagonist for the fanservice: Iowa
Cute female protagonist for the moefags: Miyafuji
Cute side protagonist that everyone loves that dies for drama: Kenny
Side protagonist that has a crush on the cute female protag and dies for drama: Innocent Boy
Side protagonist who becomes main protag when the main one dies: Fronk
The cute mascot: Ribbon
Comedy relief: Luffy, Lore, Bolin
Comedy side characters who have their own adventures: Milky Wilky Anon, Boco, Squishy
Character that shows up for the obligatory sports episode: Lapis
Wise old mentor: Mecha
Snarky shopkeep: Hotaru
Gentle king: Ainz
Slutty rebellious princess: Peach
Gary Stu: Owain
Villainous love interest for the protagonist to redeem: Ragyo
Protag's friend who betrays him: Alpha
Main antagonist: Paul
Side antagonists: Clown, Canis, Peridot, Vino
Leaders of the rival alliance who the main characters sometimes fight: Virra, Midna, Lupin
Dead antagonist that comes back from the dead to shit on everyone and force the protagonist and antagonist to work together: Spare
Side character that nearly breaks the protag: Tsuyu
4th wall breaking character that trolls everyone including the audience: Cirno
Character introduced to be the next big thing of the show but nobody likes him so they turn him villain: Anxious
Character introduced to be the next big thing of the show that people actually like: Spider
>>
>>6730849
that loli looks ripe for lewding desu
>>
>>6730849

Such a cute little feet ... the urge to lick it ...
>>
File: tumblr_mceq3gOq7c1rz2z08o1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mceq3gOq7c1rz2z08o1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>6730873
[Oh, Chie! Ripping that kimono off of me like that!~...Such an animal!~]

>She's starting to fidget~
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 500x707px
>>6730881
Saved.
>>
>>6730849
>Squishy lurks in the shadows, eyeing its first potential victim for Sacred Rape Day
>>
File: aa979c68114dec9799ad1860794e250b.jpg (398KB, 1000x702px) Image search: [Google]
aa979c68114dec9799ad1860794e250b.jpg
398KB, 1000x702px
>>6730883
>>6730896
Bad anons! Very very bad!
I just want cuddles!
>>
>>6730918

I can do cuddle only.
>>
>>6730905
Yukikoo!
>He finally finds the strength to raise his voice. Just a little though. He can't see through the desk, but it's obvious to anyone except him that she's rubbing her thighs together
>>
>>6730871
Is that so? I dunno, it might just be me, but you seem particularly cuddly tonight.
>He rests his own cheek against her head, giving her rump a few more pats and light squeezes.
Not that I'm complaining mind you, hehe.
>>
>>6730918
What kind of cuddles?
>>
File: 8cdee6f7837f8b19605e2c2be962ec34.png (283KB, 652x1101px) Image search: [Google]
8cdee6f7837f8b19605e2c2be962ec34.png
283KB, 652x1101px
>>6730916
(Heya! I think we both kinda faded out on our session)
>>
File: mary90.png (104KB, 184x294px) Image search: [Google]
mary90.png
104KB, 184x294px
>>6730881
background character:
>>
>>6730918
Cuddling is fun too. Cuddling and lots of spooning
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x670px
>>6730942
Oh, that's good, that's good...
>She doesn't speak any more after that. Her breathing slows, and after a point it becomes clear that she's asleep. The noise she's making would technically be called a snore, but it's not much more than a squeak.

(Goodnight ERP <3)
>>
File: 02da99dc6fab0a5d0bf75819b3295735.jpg (781KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
02da99dc6fab0a5d0bf75819b3295735.jpg
781KB, 900x1273px
>>6730947
lovely warm soft cuddles and sweet naps! I want an anon to be my teddy!

>>6730928
You're a bad anon I know that already! You'll touch my special bits while my guard is down!

>>6730959
Nuh uh! Spooning sucks! Hugging face to face is how you do it!
>>
>>6730972

I don't I promise you.
Cross my heart, hope to fly and all.
>>
>>6730948
(That is quite possible. I had an appointment to get to, and I didn't sleep well the night before.)
>>
>>6730939
>SHe pants a little opening her eyes quickly, stands up and leaves the room to go hmm hmm relieve her sexual tension in the girls bathroom in the back of the school...Without Anon's help~

>Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>You just failed the Amagi Challenge!~

>>6730967
(G'night best panda!)
>>
File: 10a34a12e854f372ec7a954c15d627ff.jpg (544KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
10a34a12e854f372ec7a954c15d627ff.jpg
544KB, 800x1131px
>>6730978
((well I'm out of pics now so I guess it's over. I'll try to find some of a similar character or find another for it in future))
>>
>>6730953
You fit mascot more than Ribbon tbqh
>>
>>6730982
(Right and a cold was kicking my ass that day...I'd offer to continue but I don't think I can get another session going right now...Will you be here tomorrow/later today?)

(Captcha was pizza....wtf)
>>
>>6730972
Sure, I'll be your teddy anytime.

>>6730999
r i p. Good luck.
>>
>>6730972
You're right, you're right, face to face is the right way to cuddle! You can hug, lay your head on their chest, wrap a leg around your partner, let your hands wander.....

>>6730999
(A shame, I like cuddling, with some groping mixed in too)
>>
>>6730967
>And so he takes the cute panda to bed.
(Night Ken-chan!)
>>
>>6730953
Cutest character
>>
>>6730989
>He sighs as Yukiko totally ignores him for the third day in a row. Still, someday, god willing he just might be able to break the hold her prince has over her heart
(Dunno why but I just love silly RP's like this sometimes. Thanks!)
>>
>>6730953
Cute, cuter, CUTEST!
>>
>>6731010
(I hope you feel better! We can definitely start another one some other time! I've got today and tomorrow off from work, so I'll be around.)
>>
>>6731024
(I do too! Glad you enjoyed it <3)
>>
>>6731025
end yourself
>>
File: CreamSwimsuit1.png (212KB, 537x825px) Image search: [Google]
CreamSwimsuit1.png
212KB, 537x825px
>>6731037
(Sounds good! It's almost 2 am where I'm at so...I should be on in the later afternoon or just before mid evening)
>>
File: mary91.png (214KB, 488x404px) Image search: [Google]
mary91.png
214KB, 488x404px
>>6731004
>>6731025
>>6731020
i brought this upon myself
>>
>>6731063
(You must be on the west coast, then. It's about 4 am where I'm at. I really should be sleeping...)
>>
>>6731064
sO WHEN YOU GONNA FUK?
>>
>>6731047
(I might try again sometime. It can be fun playing the hopeless romantic!)
>>
>>6731055
you first faggot
>>
>>6731069
(Yep)
>>
>>6731071
maybe i have been this whole time
>>
>>6731113
Sure, and I'm the pRESIDENT OF YOU RASSHOLE.
>>
File: mary86.png (20KB, 136x176px) Image search: [Google]
mary86.png
20KB, 136x176px
>>6731116
hello mr. president
>>
((I can find quite a few pictures of Flandre hugging teddies.
Have we had a Flandre?))
>>
>>6731151
Now I'm going to sing an executive order from the inenr sigmoid.
>>
>>6731155
No, and I'd love you forever if you played her.
>>
File: WOWCofo.png (608KB, 674x750px) Image search: [Google]
WOWCofo.png
608KB, 674x750px
>>6731155
Ahem.

I WANT TO CUDDLE A FLAN PLATONICALLY
>>
>>6731155
>cuddling with Flan
I-isn't that dangerous
>>
>>6731155
Nope. Go for it.
>>
Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One

Now listen closely
Here's a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a Villain Number One
You have to chase a superhero on the run
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
(Shh)
(No, don't touch that!)

We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
We are Number One

Ha ha ha
Now look at this net, that I just found
When I say go, be ready to throw
Go!
(Throw it on him, not me!)
(Ugh, let's try something else)
Now watch and learn, here's the deal
He'll slip and slide on this banana peel!
(Ha ha ha, gasp! what are you doing!?)

Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
Hey!
>>
>>6731168
((Ok! I'll get images for next time))

>>6731192
I promise I'll be a good girl and not break my toys.

>>6731186
((Saved. Thanks.))
>>
>>6731241
Well, it's about time! Do you know how long I've waited for you?

>Your big sis
>>
>>6731241
Flan you need to go back to sleep.
>A faithful maid.
>>
New bread when?
>>
>>6731295
>>6731295
>>6731295
Thread posts: 639
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.