[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #163: Grimm Waifus Edition Previous th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 53

File: GeistGirl.jpg (321KB, 1280x1015px) Image search: [Google]
GeistGirl.jpg
321KB, 1280x1015px
RWBYgt Trash General #163: Grimm Waifus Edition

Previous thread: >>6526281

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: soon (!)

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
JasperQuest: res/27568.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>>
File: Diorama_Hacker.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Diorama_Hacker.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Do-do-do-do-doda!

Interfering with Agent business is a high-level offense, citizen!
>>
File: 1455084872624.jpg (794KB, 1218x533px) Image search: [Google]
1455084872624.jpg
794KB, 1218x533px
>>6570304
What if I was... uh...
What if I was an even higher level Agent! Yeah, that. I'd love you tell you more about but, y'know, classified information and stuff. So yeah... cheerio and all that, keep up the good work.
>>
>>6570326

In the world of Liquidated, high valued assets are constantly being moved in and out of the corporation's territories.

These are the Black Zones.

These areas are always contested and companies vying to gain an upper hand in the market knows that these are ripe for the taking for their people and

Problem is everybody's got the same idea.

Ever since then, through active stalemates and heavy fighting of attrition, these zones have no corporate loyalty and mostly are an amalgamation of the many products the business giants have to offer, or stolen if you want the good stuff.

That's not to say these areas are free of Agents themselves.

Since these areas have nearly zero datascapes, agents tend to blend into the crowd here , making off-the-book dealings, odd jobs and assassinations to gain some "trust" from the outsiders.

In here, everything is fair game.
Even the Libertad feel safe around these parts.
>>
File: StripeSocks.png (291KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
StripeSocks.png
291KB, 800x1280px
What are the odds Dry will finish this?
What are the odds another drawfag will?
>>
File: 1480180743403.jpg (191KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480180743403.jpg
191KB, 1200x1200px
>Salem had other plans for Jasper
>It's pic related
>>
boop
>>
File: TyriaBurnMarks.png (280KB, 692x1280px) Image search: [Google]
TyriaBurnMarks.png
280KB, 692x1280px
>>6570995
How does her outfit work?
Wouldn't the top part show her nips?
How does she put it on?
>>
>>6571012

Hi, Sleepy!!!
>>
>>6572493
Yo
>>
Nicole best girl
Blake a shit
>>
File: 1480671503815.jpg (2MB, 1461x9245px) Image search: [Google]
1480671503815.jpg
2MB, 1461x9245px
>>6572346
>Faunus
>Dual wields
>Wears a long coat and boots
>Midriff
I think I accidently made Blake.
She's not that shitty though, r-right?

Also the suit is sown as a single piece. The fishnets and stretchy fabric that is.

And like this is how she puts it on.
>>
>>6574472
They're both shit, most RWBY catgirls are.

Most.
>>
>>6574556
I'd imagine that's how team hntr get into their respective bodysuits as well.
>>
HAHA TIME FOR SOME SURPRISINGLY EARLY EVA

THAT IS IF I ACTUALLY WRITE SOMETHING
>>
>>6574997
Please. I need something that isn't alcohol to distract me from my failures as an artist and engineer.
>>
File: 1475641047334.jpg (356KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475641047334.jpg
356KB, 768x1024px
“Not yet, I wanna hug my sister first” You say as you start walking back to your hotel room both girls following you

you pass your previous home, well what’s left of it, as you see Carl peeking out of the window

he flips you off, like you would expect, while jacking it, like you would expect

you roll your eyes as you keep walking, before a minivan speeds past you, flapping your jacket with the wind

>A while later

You finally reach your room trying to open the door with your key…

It doesn’t open…

Thanks to your low hearing, you really can’t figure out what’s happening in there, but you won’t get locked out of your room

“What’s happening?” Ada asks as you try to open the locked door

“Goddamn, door is locked!” you say angry until you put a bunch of force into your hand and push…

Before breaking the lock…

And the chair that was keeping the door from opening…

“EEEK!” Lilith shouts as she covers her….naked body with the sheets of the bed….

And Pepper does the same…

“Goddamnit…” you sigh as you put your hands on your hip

First you get some magic super strength, and now your sister bodyguard is sleeping with your sister…

Fan-fucking-tastic

>Back to Tuco

“So how do they feel?” Jane says as she finishes doing the final touches to Myrrh’s robotic legs

Myrrh just looks at Jane and gives her a thumbs up

“Great! I’m glad you like them, custom-made too!”

“Could sell them on schneebay for a pretty fortune” you say jokingly, making Jane startled

“Y-you’re going to sell them!?” Jane says like if she was told she was having naked pictures uploaded on the internet

“Relax, I was joking” You say as she calms down

“I-I don’t think jokes are supposed to make you feel bad…but anyway! Are you going back to the chopper?” Jane asks worriedly

>”Yeah, time to work”
>”Not right now, let Myrrh break in her new legs then we move out”
>Other
>>
>>6575357
>>
>>6575357
>>
>>6575357
Add one of these >>6575395
>>
File: 1479638491066.jpg (136KB, 797x876px) Image search: [Google]
1479638491066.jpg
136KB, 797x876px
>>6574660
>>
File: 1462295372313.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1462295372313.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>6575846
>>
File: 1430588063617.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430588063617.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
>>6575948
>>
Why are we posting fatcats?
>>
File: beeg china teetees.png (569KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beeg china teetees.png
569KB, 720x1000px
>>6576391
We should be posting big fat cat tats instead.
>>
File: IMG_4057.jpg (45KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4057.jpg
45KB, 567x437px
>>6576391
Why not?
>>
>>6576435
Because it's less fun than >>6576417
>>
>>6576531
>less fun
Sounds like you've got yourself some shit taste.
>>
Little peek of tomorrow's episode titled Meanegrie
>>
>>6576592
>Best Boy Sun
aw ye
>>
File: Two tails for extra balance.jpg (199KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Two tails for extra balance.jpg
199KB, 800x800px
>>6576589
At least I don't like obese felines.
>>
Weird thought...

Do you guys think some faunus with... Weirder animal traits just wear headbands of that animal's ears?

Y'know, so if they get called out, they don't have to show them their four headed penis?
>>
>>6576707
I think those one's would take the rare oppurtunity they've been given and live their lives as "Humans"
>>
>>6576707
>guy has a really long nose
>people think hes a proboscis monkey faunus.
>hes actually just Jewish.
>>
>>6576759
I don't think they could like...

If they had ANY friends or just in casual glance on parents day it'd be like "What's your trait?"

Then 4 year old faunus-kun would proudly whip his pants down and EVERYONE IN THE ROOM WOULD GASP
>>
>Nicole is miles better than Blake
>Would make a fine addition to the White Fang
>tfw Adam will never plow Nicole over Blake
>>
>>6578092
That's a good feel faggot
>>
okay, think of a CYOA girl

they've now been captured into Jefe's rape cave, and been repeatedly raped by Jefe's monster cum

How do they end up?
>>
>>6578156
Addicted to the stench of of his dick.
>>
>>6578156
>Jill
She finally got the rape she secretly wants deep down.
>>
>>6578283
Delete this, Jill is pure
>>
>>6578156
>Heidi

guess someone is getting fucked to death
>>
>>6578156
>Snails
>>
>>6578566
Jill will take the TC eventually.
>>
>>6578712
and then there's this faggot
>>
>>6578283
I mean, we do know Jill does have a fetish too fun for CYOA to spoil for us. And her mind definitely goes straight to assuming men want to do awful things to her. I guess that be yet another thing Jill and Izzy have in common, they both fantasize about Jill being raped.
>>
>>6578878
>Jizz and Izzy fantasize about Jill being raped
>The tone is drastically different

>Jill is covered in fit muscular men with big dicks
or
>Jill is covered in sweaty, greasy old men with practically gangrene on their penises and cottage cheese jizz.

I'll let you guys figure out whose is what.
>>
>>6579699
>Jill is covered in sweaty, greasy old men with practically gangrene on their penises and cottage cheese jizz.
Jesus Jill that's fucked up
>>
>>6579817
Izzy wants Jill to receive "The MiMi Experience"
>>
>>6579847
Shanked by an Irishman?
>>
>>6579884
Something like that.
>>
>>6579884
I wonder if MiMi is destined to be killed by Henry, and he grew so fond of 4non so quickly is because she's going to die soon by the hands of some guy playing NMH2 for the first time and getting to her boss fight
>>
”Not right now, let Myrrh break in her new legs then we move out” You say as you pat Myrrh, she just gives you a weirded out look

Guess she’s resistant to headpats

“O-okay then, I’ll prepare some cookies for everyone” Jane says smiling as she opens an automatic door with her handprint “If you want something just shout okay? You won’t disturb anyone!” she says before disappearing into the room

So now you’re alone with Myrrh…

“So…you found a way of communicating yet?”

Myrrh takes out her scroll and points at the one in the table, yours, asking for it with gestures

“Oh, right…” You say before you hand it to her

She does a quick tapping on both scrolls until she gives yours back and starts tapping on hers

>New message from Myrrh

>Myrrh: We could’ve done this a long time ago, and hey, I could probably still have my legs

“Well, to be honest, the idea didn’t pass to me…at all…no harm done right?”

>Myrrh: You could say sorry for assuming I was okay, when I was very much dying, and for calling me a pouting robot

“Sorry…for that…too” You say scratching your hair, you took of your armor and are in your normal civilian clothes, you almost forgot how light you were Jesus Christ, how long have you been using that armor? That thing needs a wash…

>Myrrh: good

“You seem angry”

>Myrrh: not angry, just perpetually scowling, it happens naturally really

“Right…” You say as you sit on a nearby table

>”So why are you joining us? It’s the white fang you’re after, not the black fang right?”
>”So what’s your true name? unless you like being called Myrrh”
>”What can you tell me about yourself?”
>”So is there anything you want to do?”
>Other
>>
I think I understand why I don't really like the fights in RWBY. They're fast-paced but absolutely vapid.
It's not about the character's unique powers and weapons being used in a clever way to outsmart each other, they just sort of see who has to win at that point, and who's got the biggest and dumbest special attack.
A RWBY fight is like a fight from Shippuden or DBZ, except there's even less stakes most of the time, or they're not established at all.
Compare that to say a fight from JoJo, or the Zabuza arc in Naruto, where characters have to fight within a strict ruleset on what they can and can't do.
>>
>>6580818
[x] So what's your name? Where are you from?
>>
>>6580818
Ask for her motivation for joining.
>>
>>6580829
Blame Monty. He wanted to just animate cool fights, so he made Aura to make it so that they didn't just kill each other in a single hit. The fights aren't about who's stronger, it's about who needs to win for the plot, so everything before the end is just flashy nonsense.

>>6580818
>”So what’s your true name? unless you like being called Myrrh”
>>
>>6576797
>Izzy, wondering why no one of Todd's childs exhibits Bull traits
>>
>>6580829
>Zabuza arc
Man, fuck Kishimoto for getting my hopes for Naruto up with that.
>>
>>6580362
>>6579847
Nah, MiMi is gonna have a super comfy life with 4non
>>
>>6580847
This
>>
>>6581021
While secretly getting mating pressed by fat, smelly, disgusting Japanese businessmen.
>>
>>6581072
No, her love ti 4non is the strongest
>>
>>6581088
Which why it'll be all the more heartbreaking for him when she gets preggers by Hiroshi, the 450 pound CEO.
>>
>>6581244
Anon be real.

Millionaires get gut flora transplants from professional athletes. That's why they can change their weight so easily.
>>
>Wendell and Gumi going at it on their bed
>Faunus can get really frisky
>Loud moaning, bed squeaking
>They lived next door to some neighbors in apartment complex
>Neighbor had enough and tried to ask them to stop
>>
>>6581301
>Did it after Wendell went to work
>"You're so much bigger than my boyfriend!"
>>
File: Can't confuse the Guz.png (139KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
Can't confuse the Guz.png
139KB, 540x358px
>>6581362
>Faunus
>working
>>
File: Myrrh.jpg (350KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Myrrh.jpg
350KB, 900x1200px
“So what’s your true name? Where are you from?” You ask as you make yourself comfortable, you never really were able to connect with one of your squaddies

>Myrrh: I’m Myrrh, no way to put it differently, that’s who I am now

>Myrrh: But if you want to know

Myrrh starts typing silently in the room, she doesn’t send you a message yet and she checks it repeatedly, at one point she struggles a little, but focuses on finishing the task

>Myrrh: My name was Frankie Cense, I was supposed to be graduating a year ago from Beacon academy in Vale, I was supposed to be the leader of my own hunter team, and I was supposed to among the most promising hunters around, Until my team was captured by the white fang, the guys were killed, and Me and my other woman teammate were sold in human trafficking rings, My feet were mangled so I couldn’t walk, I was fed Narcotics and forced to sleep with chloroform, so that I didn’t have enough strength to retaliate, my throat was charred with a burning coal so I wasn’t able to scream or talk back, and whenever I was fully awake, I was raped by whoever was paying for that day, they wanted to break my spirit, and it would have succeeded if it wasn’t for Gorudo, my sword

You realize that the maximum of words had been reached, so Myrrh started writing again, you didn’t want to interrupt her, so you stayed quiet for another while until your Scroll flares up again with a new message
>>
>Myrrh: I had to claim insanity so that I could have my family sword stick to me at all times, I would scream like a maniac and started clawing at my neck whenever they were intending to pawn it off or sell it, so they dulled the edge out and assumed I treated it like some sort of security blanket, after a while, I ended up playing along their game, bark if they wanted me to bark, meow if they wanted me to meow, I lost count of the days, I stopped caring about life or anything else, just grinding trough the motions like if I was working retail…y’know, they let me keep the beacon uniform, even cleaned it and mended it for me, said it made me look cute for whoever was buying, I didn’t plan to escape, until you appeared, of course, and even then, I wasn’t fully expecting to actually survive…so…thank you for that I guess

You both stay silent for a while, no typing or nothing as you finish reading and let everything sink in…

So…this is what they felt…all those families that you’ve…nope…nope, the more you think about it, the more guilty you’ll feel, just keep that sense of amorality that you’re known for, this is part of your punishment, you just gotta live with it

But as you wonder what to say to Myrrh…Frankie…whatever…you’re at a loss of words…you don’t even know what to say

>Write in?
>Say nothing
>>
>>6581402
Myrrh lives a rough life.
>>
>>6581362
>A month later Wendell killed a man for having an affair
>Found guilty
>He later killed himself because she has that neighbor's kids
>Plot twist, it wasn't his
>>
>>6581402
>>6581414
Goodnight Kale
>>
>>6581402
>>6581414
[x] Well, you won't have to worry about getting raped or anything like that while I'm around. You're in good company now. I'll introduce you to my friends once you're ready.
>>
>>6581414
"I'm not good with people, someone important to me, the mantis faunus you've met, would probably do this."
>comforting hug
Tho I don't think it's solely for comforting Myrrh
>>
>>6581244
Please stop.
This hurts me even tho I know it's hyper bullshit
>>
>>6581527
>>6581593
Something with both of these.
>>
>>6581608
>hyper bullshit
That's just how it goes man, Sorry. But look on the bright side, you'll probably be a great dad to MiMi's and Hiroshi's son.
>>
>>6581830
Man why are you doing this to me?
Find something else to bully me, don't pull my last rug out from under me
>>
>>6581884
The only rug pulled is MiMi's if ya see what I'm saying.
>>
>>6581912
Yeah, by 4non!!
>>
>>6581936
By Hiroshi's teeth when he's eating her out.
>>
>>6581943
>450lb
Nah, he's just eating her. He gotta have a good meal.
>>
>>6581943
I hate you.
I really do.
Please stop.
>>
>>6581965
Who knows? Maybe MiMi can into core as well.
>>6581968
Relax, she won't be with Hiroshi forever. When that things over and done with, she'll be right back where she belongs, being passed around by other tubs of flesh known "Hiroshi's business partners"
>>
“Well…I’m not that good with people…but I think a friend of mine would have done this”

You close towards Myrrh and give her a hug, immediately after you do so, you get greeted by a fist to the cheek that makes you lose your balance and break from the hug immedieately

You see Myrrh, her face showing a really faint hint of pure hatred, almost like a cornered animal that has to bear it’s fangs, before settling back to her usual scowl

She looks away and types on her scroll with one finger

>Myrrh: Sorry for that

You compose yourself as you rub your cheek “Look, you won't have to worry about getting raped or anything like that while I'm around. You're in good company now. I'll introduce you to my friends once you're ready”

Myrrh looks at you before starting to write

>Myrrh: I dunno if I want friends, I’m okay just fighting, that’s the only thing I have left desu

“Well…one last question…why do you follow us? We’re fighting the black fang, not the white fang”

>Myrrh: does it really matter? They’re the same kind of scum you should kill on sight, the same type of people that should be done on to them what they did to their victims ten-fold, killing them is going too easy on them

Okay so now you know to never talk about your past in front of Myrrh

>Myrrh: as to why I follow you…mostly because I’ve got nowhere else to go, and I’ve got nothing better to do, if I die, then I die, If I live then I’ll just keep on fighting until I die. My life as Frankie is over, I shouldn’t bring back an old wound to my family, and my boyfriend probably moved on already, might as well keep living as Myrrh y’know?

“Right…”
>>
>>6582060
“Okay! I brought cookies!” Jane says as she opens the door and sees both of your faces “O-oh, d-did the mood change?” Jane says getting worried

“No, no…it’s nothing” You say as you go back to your seat

“O-oh okay…” Jane says timidly, but it’s clear she sees the mood has drastically changed, at least it’s a bit ligther now that she’s here “Anyways! I’ll leave the cookies here, and I’ll be working on my desk if you need me! Gotta build a new chopper for you guys! Right?” Jane says trying to lighten the place up heading to her desk not too far away from where you’re sitting

With that said, Myrrh stands up on her new legs and stumbles a little, moving with the help from the table as support

“Y-you haven’t gotten used to the legs yet?” Jane says, worried that her machinery didn’t work

Myrrh just sends a quick message and puts it to speech

“LAdy I HAveN’t WAlkED In About A YEAr anD a HAlf” The scroll says as Myrrh tries to walk without the support of the table but fails “LEt Me TRy AnD REmeMBER HoW TO WaLk FiRsT”

Now you’re wondering what to do…

>”Hey Jane, think you can get us more weapons and stuff?”
>Eat a cookie and let time pass (Go back to missions)
>Head outside and get a breath of fresh air
>Talk to Jane for a while
>Call someone?
>Switch to Eva?
>Other
>>
>>6582071
[x] Switch to Eva
>>
>>6581968
What's the big deal. You're not 4non, it's all fiction
>>
>>6582071
>Switch to Eva?

>>6582131
fiction hurts too, you know?
or feels good, in case of fiction with MiMi without your weird fetishes.
it's a huge part of fiction to induce emotions
>>
>>6582356
Whoever said it was his fetish? That's just how it is, sorry you're in denial about it.
>>
>>6582131
It's because it's fiction that it hurts him. That means stories about MiMi getting pistoned by some stranger is ultimately just as real as the rest of it
>>
>>6582390
either that's his fetish or he's just a terrible person.

>>6582421
nah, it's only real if it comes from Nero.
>>
>>6582449
Nero here, it's canon. Get used to it, Admiral.
>>
>>6582459
I don't believe you.
>>
File: WorldMap.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WorldMap.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I did not want to come here but I've come looking for RWBY fuckboys such as yourselves. Do any of you like or have wanted to try playing a roleplaying game called Exalted? If you've heard of Dungeons & Dragons, the premise is similar: a group of 5 people sit down for collaborative storytelling aided by rules and dice.
Well, I want to offer you outcasts a chance to live out your gayest OC fantasy set in Remnant, played out with the Exalted 3E system (you can find a PDF with the rulebook over on the /tg/ Exalted thread). Beginners totally welcome as long as you're willing to learn! (Learning to play does require quite some effort if you've never played anything like it.)
If you're interested or want more details you can ask me right here or message me over my skype bandit.of.dust
>>
>>6582482
You don't have to.
>>
>>6582494
eh, I'm fine with the CYOAs here, I don't have the time (or motivation) to learn another pen and paper ruleset, sorry boyo.
>>
>>6582494
Already playing one, don't need more commitment
>>
>>6582494
Nah.
>>
what if your cyoa waifu was real
>>
>>6582657
>What if Lynnette was real

She would simultaneously be a happily married woman and the UFC Middleweight champion.
>>
>>6582657
We'd live a comfy and happy life
>>
>>6574556
For the record, I think most people liked your characters and story. Until you dropprd 'em. Twice.
>>
>Pick CYOA MCs
>Now they fucked one of the V3 girls
Will they take responsibility?
>>
http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0a41e8db-182e-416d-88cc-025de2e1bd09/index.m3u8
>>
>Blake having to explain to Sun things he should have already known
>Belladonna's the Schnee of Menagerie, as far as social status
>literally everyone VA'ing circles around Arryn

>"young addict"
What's he addicted to? Worst Girls?

>no RNJR to save the episode
I'd say at least Sun was there, but man was he poorly written this episode. I'd rather they shoved the exposition into last week's WoR than have half the episode be him learning about his race for the first time and gawking like a retard.
>>
>>6584614
>It's a shitty Kitty episode
>tfw Nicole would make a better Blake
>She never runs
>>
boop
>>
https://youtu.be/Iet9mD2U61Q

Ya did it (go to 4:30)
>>
>>6586418
I don't get it.
>>
>>6584614
Overall interesting episode, nice to learn more about Blake's family
>>
>>6586418
>zronku art
"I haven't checked on him for a while.."

sometimes, good things happen.
>>
File: IMG_20161203_153955.jpg (84KB, 946x1413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161203_153955.jpg
84KB, 946x1413px
Well Farewell shekels...
[s]>tfw Gumi was never a cereal fan[/s]
>>
File: 284.png (224KB, 258x708px) Image search: [Google]
284.png
224KB, 258x708px
Best Bun?
>>
>>6588648
>short hair

Nah.
>>
File: 1476602801343.jpg (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476602801343.jpg
94KB, 800x800px
>>6588648
>Best Bun?
you called?
>>
Alright so it's tied to a direct sequel and a reboot... How you guys doing?

>SON OF ARYLIDE
>ADAM MUST DIE
>>
>>6589014
>ADAM MUST DIE
pretty good.
>>
>>6589014
[x] Adam must die
>>
>>6589031
>>6589039
Well, after WQ1... WQ2: Adam must die will start. Tomorrow evening I will resume WQ.

[s]Since we're going up against Adam, should we make Blake involved in this?[/s]
>>
File: 1480782944824.png (883KB, 1189x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480782944824.png
883KB, 1189x675px
Left is a Jackal, Right is a Fox
Names: Fennec and Corsac
>>
>>6584302
>Todd
>One
>>
>>6589484
>should we make Blake involved in this
yes, we need at least one story with blake.
i want to bully her.
>>
>>6590148
I wanna bully right by tickling his ears.
>>
This thread is dead.
>>
anyone here?

continuing EQ shortly
>>
>>6592106
Ye
>>
>>6592106
k
>>
>>6592106
Oh boy.
>>
You sit on the chair as you take a bite of the cookie…

Huh…this are some good cookies!

>Back to Eva

“So, in short, you got the strength of a heavy weight boxer” Amy says as your eyes try to widen more than they already are

“W-wait what?! How?!” you say, sitting on a clinic that’s usually used for animals, but was outfitted for you thanks to calling Amy 1 or 2 hours before so she could prepare

You notice the small bulge in Amy’s belly as Apple jumps on the examining table and licks your faces, sensing your tense demeanor

Please let it be that she’s just getting fat, please

“If I had to guess by what you’ve told me, then it must have been work of that purple eye syndrome, it’s after effects must still linger in your body” Amy says while scribbling down stuff in a note pad

“Wait, wait, hold up, why aren’t I stronger?” Heidi says as she points at herself “I got the same disease to”

“Because it doesn’t build up, you’re already stronger than truck” Amy says, absent of her air-headed demeanor “The disease didn’t do lick to you”

“Damn…” Heidi grumbles as she crosses her arms

Currently in the room it’s you, Ada, Heidi, Amy and Apple, essentially only the people you can trust easily (Apart from Lilith, she just doesn’t have anything to do here, and Amy probably wouldn’t let her in on the underground lab anyways)
>>
“H-hey, you keep calling it a disease…there’s no bad side effects right?”

“Well, as of yet? No, you’re just really strong” Amy sits smiling as Apple immediately jumps on her lap, licking her face “I would advise to check here every once in a while, but apart from that, you’re all goooood~!” Amy says as she tosses a lollipop from her pocket, letting you catch it

“Hey, I want a lollipop too” Heidi says with her arms crossed

“C’mon Heidi, you’re not the patient here” Ada says sitting on another chair that would be for visitors

“Whatever, lollipops are shit anyways, they rot your teeth and are laced with autism or some shit” Heidi says, looking around the room “They’re not for sophisticated and remarkable people like me”

“I’m surprised you know the meaning of sophisticated” You say giggling a little as you put a lollipop in your mouth

“And I’m surprised you haven’t noticed the expiration tag on the wrapper with those eyes of yours” Heidi says smiling, making both yours and Amy’s eyes widen

You focus immediately on the discarded wrapper…

“Real funny…” You say as you grumble, Amy only sighs

“See, the autism is already seeping into your mind, don’t come to me when you’re talking potato and need someone to clean your underoos~” Heidi says giggling smugly

You grumble as you keep eating your lollipop with gust, which you’re not sharing with Heidi, cause she’s dumb…

>”So about Apple…”
>”So…Amy…are you getting fatter or…”
>”So anything else?”
>”Apple, did you enjoy your week here?”
>”C’mon, let’s go home, I’m tired”
>”Is there a way I can test this new strength?”
>Other
>>
>>6592511
>ApplexAmy
What a shame.

>"Anything else?"
>>
>>6592511
>”So…Amy…are you getting fatter or…”
>>
>>6592511
[x] so about Apple...
>>
>>6592564
But anon, she was gonna find an animal to fuck her brains out either way, it's either him or Jefe
>>
>>6593164
I know. I'm just being autistic. Science waifu who I have daily light-hearted arguments over the morals of her experiments is pure, at least in my heart.
>>
>>6593316
Times like these make me glad I'm too much of a pessimist to have a waifu.
>>
>>6593316
you would think that gold is at the brink of insanity with what she's seen and capable of making
>>
>>6593316
>You will never have a light hearted, yet amoral conversation with Amy about if faunus children are better for testing than the normal children that you get
>Amy will never make some amorphous monster sing happy birthday to you, she didn't actually teach him, she just adjusted it's brain hard enough that the only words it can speak is happy birthday to you
[spoiler]>Amy won't drunkenly ask if you want to take part in one of her experiments, assuring that she'll make it feel good for you[/spoiler]
>>
I really would have thought V4 was going to breath life into this place, but man. It really actually feels like this place is beyond saving.
>>
>>6593845
This place was always on borrowed time. We lost a good chunk of it when CYOAnon sperged out and got fired from his trucker job. Now he never runs because he's always a step from homelessness. Hell, he could be homeless and we would never know.
>>
>>6592511
>>”So about Apple…”

>>6593845
It's just that I currently have not much time to be around because Uni and shit.
>>
File: 1472532655931.png (404KB, 685x657px) Image search: [Google]
1472532655931.png
404KB, 685x657px
Bump
>>
Bump again I guess

How about something for when y'all wake up. Think of a quest character. What present is at the very top of their Christmas list?

Hard mode: the answer must be entirely unrelated to relationships
>>
>>6596431
Todd: A hard drive containing the entire collection of Barry White's songs.
>>
>>6596431
I wonder if there's a Christmas equivalent in Remnant. I hope there is, for Christmas special potential and stuff.
>>
>>6596431
Jefe
A nice suit
>>
boop
>>
File: 1480471364155.png (262KB, 359x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1480471364155.png
262KB, 359x1195px
>>6596431
Izzy: Blonde hair dye
>>
>>6599384
>Izzy goes ganguro while attempting to look like Jill
>>
>>6599384
Jill: Tanning lotion
>>
>>6599814
>Jill and Izzy end up looking like bimbos while trying to look like one another.
>>
>>6599910
>The competition turns to Todd and who can pleasure him best
>Todd's other wives start to get jealous of the cow and cinnabon always hogging him
>>
>>6599974
And that's how the first orgy started.
>>
>>6599910
>Manage to get themselves to look almost exactly alike
>Todd can still tell them apart though
>Jill's a little taller than Izzy, and every butt is a unique snowflake to him
>Y'know, not to mention the cow tail
>Still acts like he gets mixed up and calls Izzy "Jill" to piss her off
>She secretly loves it
>>
>>6600010
OrgyToddQuest spinoff when?

>>6600079
this gives me an idea...
>>6596431
Izzy: cowtail-buttplug
>>
>>6600518
>OrgyToddQuest spinoff when?
Considering his family tree, I think it doesn't need to be a spinoff
>>
>>6596431
Eva: Tacky chirstmas sweater

she always wanted to be gifted one

that or money, she's a simple girl
>>
>>6600518
>>6600560
>Orgies
Do you think Todd could survive taking on all of BTCH at once?
>>
“So…about Apple” you say as you waggle your feet back and forth on the table, leaving them dangling in the air

“Oh right! He’s in perfect condition and breeding has been a success!” Amy says smiling, giving a look at Apple as he licks her face.

“I also did some small background checks on him” Amy says as she hugs Apple, but looks at you “Did you know he’s around 23 years old in dog years?”

“Really?” You ask genuinely surprised “What else you figured out about him”

“That his wolf genes came from his father, and he’s the cutest, fluffiest ball of meat that exists~” Amy says as she kisses Apple on the cheek, then whispers something in his ear which makes his tail waggle Immediately…

Okay now you’re kinda jealous, he’s supposed to be your dog godamnit! But can you even call him “your” dog? I mean, he has sentience now and can make his own decisions…

But still, you have the right to be jealous!

“of course, I did some small longevity changes in his genetic code, I slowed his aging so he could age accordingly to humans” Amy says happily as she rubs Apple’s belly “He’s one of the most successful test subjects I’ve had since forever! You should really reconsider letting me test some of the more advanced test” Amy says with puppy dog eyes

“You know what I say Amy, as long as there’s a chance of mortality, no dice…” you explain, crossing your arms

“I know, I know, I wouldn’t want anything happen to my handsome doggo either~!” Amy hugs Apple and gives him bedroom eyes

Oh god why

“I’ll just give him some snacks for the road and then he’s all yours!” Apple jumps from Amy’s lap and heads towards you, licking your hand “I mean, if they let you keep him”

>”Yeah, I’m bringing him with me”
>”I dunno if they let him in the hotel, better to let him stay here”
>Other
>>
>>6600895
>breeding has been a success!
welp, gg apple.

>I think it would be better if he stayed with you.
The dogs happy with amy, might as well leave him to his paradise.
>>
>>6600000
>>
Alright I might gonna resume WQ tomorrow afternoon...

[s]How you guys doing? "Enjoyed" the current episode?[/s]
>>
>>6600895
>”I dunno if they let him in the hotel, better to let him stay here”
Yeah, I'd rather not take our dog with us into the racism-riot-ridden city

also
"Amy, could you at least TRY to be subtle about fucking my dog? It's is uncomfortable and kind of disturbing thinking about it, and you remind me of it constantly."
>>
File: 7c7.png (488KB, 680x967px) Image search: [Google]
7c7.png
488KB, 680x967px
>>
File: Sailor uniform Neon.jpg (87KB, 808x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor uniform Neon.jpg
87KB, 808x900px
>>6574660
But Neon is best Faunus.
>>
>>6602661
that's not "shark" Smoke
>>
>>6602661
I posted Neon as the exception.
>>
>Yulia and Jasper
>>
>>6602994
To avoid hurting Yulie during sex would Jasper just rub his cock between her amazon thighs?
>>
So, how much delicious brown sugar does each quest have?
Or had, now that most of them are dead.
>>
>>6603030
He might step back while he's thrusting her repeatedly

[s]Could you imagine Yulie tit fucking Jasper, and ending up cumming buckets.[/s]
>>
>>6601514
This.
>>
>>6602994
What is this from?
>>
>>6603073
TQ has Izzers, MQ has Beth and Ty, AQ has Aero and...
Fuck I forgot.
>>
>>6604612
I think just Aero.
>>
>>6604301
Msde by Methonium. "Because it's you, shorty" or something like it.
>>
File: 880.png (323KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
880.png
323KB, 680x1020px
>>
>>6605023
Blake's mom has great taste.
>>
I want Adam to make Nicole his bitch.
[s]while he cucks Blake[/s]
>>
File: Bellachristmas.png (4MB, 1800x2227px) Image search: [Google]
Bellachristmas.png
4MB, 1800x2227px
For you
>>
>>6606351
>ribbons not chewed
0/10
>>
>>6606351
That's an accurate depiction of the last episode.
Needs Sun as the star, since the sun is a star.
>>
>>6605661
You have terrible taste
>>
Is there a necromancer in the house?
>>
>>
File: 1480950097159.png (1MB, 822x926px) Image search: [Google]
1480950097159.png
1MB, 822x926px
Alright, will Jefe fug Blake's mom?
>>
>>6609010
I know I would
>>
Blake is best girl to bully and mind break.
>>
>>6610708
She's the best for letting her run away and not going after her. You're better off without her. Fuck Blake.
>>
Let's say they kill of Blake and add in either Nicole to keep a cat girl, or Tyria for the weapon similarity. Maybe both.
How does the story change in either case?
>>
>>6611224
shit
>>
>>6611224
it turns to even more waifu bait.
>>
>>6611224
The writing degrades even moreso with all the abandoned plot points and relationships that Blake left behind.
The porn will still be good though
>>
>>6611224
>killing off any of the RWBYs
As much as I hate her, it'll never happen.
The best thing I can hope for with Blake is either a bigger falling out than JJ to get her a VA that doesn't make me wish I was deaf, or that Adam's next stab severs her vocal chords and renders her mute.

If she were to leave the show somehow, I'd rather she not be replaced, and instead a slow retcon to where she never existed.
>>
>>6611224
Neither of those characters have any substance to it. They'reboth worse characters than Blake, and Ty is just worse all around.
>>
Forget killing off Blake

What if Blake were more like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlwVBKs5T_E
>>
>>6612766
I'd fucking kill myself because that's the worst it could possibly be.
>>
>>6612766
that's an even more garbage of a series
>>
>>6611517
I`m glad I stopped writing and saved myself the embarassment.
>>
>>6612766
Hanekawa is great, but if a Monogatari character got into RWBY then the series pacing would drop to a crawl from all the extra dialogue and inner monologue shit.
>>
File: 1480956481576.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
1480956481576.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>Shipping Kali to Todd
>>
>>6613904
We already have Mel's mom for that
>>
Who is nicole?
>>
>>6613991
Big fat cat tats
>>
>>6613535
And I'm glad you stopped writing. See? It all works out in the end.
>>
>>6614137
We need to ship Nicole to Todd, or Jasper.
>>
>>6615218
Does anybody know how much cum Jasper produces?
>>
>>6615326
An anatomically reasonable amount, but Soap start making up rumours and spreading stories because he thought it was funny. Little did he know how many people had that fetish
>>
>>6615326
Five liters
>>
>>6615326
>it's measured in gallons
>further research is needed
>semblance
>>
>>6615368
The musky smell of the room after that explosion
>>
>>6615326
Enough to feed a hungry slut for a lifetime
>>
>>6615362
enslave jasper for the breeding bull that he is deep down when?
>>
>>6615547
His arms are currently broken so hes halfway there.
>>
>>6615563
that's just thatch being sadistic on jasper again
>>
>>6615547
>Salem brings home a broken Jasper
>Forced him to spawn kids with his resolve
>Remnant is certainly fucked
>>
>>6615598
And that kids is how the clone wars happened
>>
>>6615659
Episode 2 was a good movie.
>>
File: 7-clones.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
7-clones.png
1MB, 1920x816px
>>6615659
They're all brown too
>>
File: Jango.png (944KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jango.png
944KB, 768x1024px
>>6615598
>>6615659
>A whole army of Jasper
Dear god, one was enough
>>
File: Podracing.png (75KB, 273x187px) Image search: [Google]
Podracing.png
75KB, 273x187px
>>6615659
>>6615706
>>6615730
>Jango
>Jang
>Jan
>Ja
>Jas
>Jasp
>Jaspe
>Jasper
>>
>>6616075
>Hanging gets decapitated in Episode 2
>Sleepy killed off Jasper for a se7en scene
D-Did I pottery by accident?
[s]This is purely coincidental... R-Right?[/s]
>>
>>6616976
>Jango not Hanging
Fucking Assfuck
>>
File: Vallhalla Conversation.jpg (51KB, 646x381px) Image search: [Google]
Vallhalla Conversation.jpg
51KB, 646x381px
Who is the mysterious CEO of Trucker Global?
>>
>>6617820
I don't see what titty hacker has to do with this
>>
>>6618538
She looks pretty cool.
>>
>>6619283
As an added note, I thought titty hacker might be a nickname I could find more about this girl with.

I found an article about a passable Chinese girl with big knockers talking about using her titties to 'hack' corporations.
>>
>>6619307
Her name is Alma and you can see what game she's from in the picture. She does indeed get referred to as titty hacker though.
>>
File: Jill.gif (24KB, 145x186px) Image search: [Google]
Jill.gif
24KB, 145x186px
>>6617820
>>6619320
She's pretty cool, but Jill is best girl.
>>
>>6619379
>but Jill is best girl.
That's a funny way to spell Dana
>>
File: tumblr_ofasvwL8Ij1vv1pieo5_540.jpg (75KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofasvwL8Ij1vv1pieo5_540.jpg
75KB, 540x405px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>6570995
>Feel regret over leaving so much of my work unfinished.
>Don't want to draw since it feels childish to try to improve at something I hopelessly suck at and showed no signs of progressing in.
Is there a word for this feeling?
Also quests when?
>>
>>6620728
>not wanting to become better because improvement doesn't show immediately

>Is there a word for this feeling?
THAT's being childish

it would be grown-up to try to improve at something despite, or rather JUST BECAUSE you hopelessly suck and it takes forever to show real progression

because you'd be grown-up and you'd have the guts and bite to cling onto it and fight against the problems, whereas children give up the instant they hit something harder than their own head, which is not hard, kid's heads are soft.
>>
>>6620784
I do manage to improve in most of what I do. Even if it takes a lot of time and effort, it actually pays off. Drawing is the one thing I've been stuck at for two years now. Why waste my time on something with next to no pay-off when I can actually get something done?
Pretending that you always get what you put in is naive. Some things come naturally, others don't.
>>
>>6620860
Sounds reasonable enough. I'd rather you did try but I can't force you to.
>>
>>6620860
>Some things come naturally, others don't.
exactly.
and only doing the things that come naturally is childish.

two years isn't a long time if you don't draw full-time

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't draw. you do you, and I don't quite care.
but it's childish to stop because you don't get better after a short amount of time.

also, while it is naive to say you always get what you put, it's entirely true that it is possible for everyone to get better at everything.
as you said, some people are better at getting better, but everyone is able to get better.

so, when you really don't get better - and it's not just you being stupid not noticing the change - than you are doing something wrong and you should try to tackle your problems from another angle.

i.e. focusing on drawing one little feature (i.e. just hands instead of whole people) so you can work out your problems from a bottom-up advance, and you'd notice changes faster, etc.

Weird example:
5 Years ago, the LHC discovored the Higgs-Boson.
What exactly did experimental particle physics discover since then?
Not much.
Ealier this year there was some fuss about a potential new particle, but it turned out to be just statistical fluctuations.

So particle physics is currently at a point, where they are thinking about what they could do differently, since obviously, just making your particle accelerators bigger isn't going to work indefinetely due to the limitations of technology. (and most particle physics cannot work on that, and if they can, they are doing that)

the childish thing to do would be to go: "welp, guess we've found out everything about particle physics! pack it up, boyos, time to turn this LHC into a better microwave."

there were countless times some part of science hit a wall like that and didn't know how to go on.
the names of scientists you know are all a collective of people too stubborn to just stop when something didn't yield proper results after a short timespan.
>>
>>6620983
>and only doing the things that come naturally is childish.
No, that's a smart move.
If you can get great results or mediocre ones for the same ammount of time and effort, which would you choose?
Put my old and recent works side by side and you'll see there is no improvement.
Also
>Wall of text
>>
>>6621037
>No, that's a smart move.
it's only a smart move if your mind works in a way where you get maximum displeasure out of not making quick and easy progress and minimal displeasure out of doing something you like doing.

i.e. a child's mind.
kids would stop something they like doing just because they don't get quick and easy payoff.

it's the whole notion behind the tradition of "rage quitting", or in general getting frustrated or worked up about somehing stagnating when we don't want it to stagnate.

if we stay in my example of methodical walls in science - if every allegedly smart person would do what you call a smart move, we wouldn't have made progress at all.

do you think Newton/Leibnis got quick progress while developing calculus?

hell, not getting quick progress is the GOOD side of science, the bad is getting quick progress and having yourself get told by your collegeaues that you are not a real scientist.

i.e. Dan Shechtman, who discovered the existence of so called quasicrystals, a blasphemous finding for solid-state physics of his time, was told "There is no such thing as quasicrystals, only quasi-scientists."

Got the nobel prize in 2011 for exactly that.

I'm sorry I can't give you examples from the art world, but science and art really aren't that far apart.
it's about creativity and structure at the core of it
>>
>>6621105
*minimal pleasure out of doing something you like doing
*Leibniz

I'm tired
>>
>>6621105
You keep pretending like what I'm saying is "if it's in any way difficult, I shouldn't bother" when that's not what I meant, and I think you know that.
Even if something in one of my engineering projects is frustratingly difficult, I'm still playing to my strengths. I still improve. That's not the case with drawing. I've simply reached my limit.
>>
>>6621200
then, as I said, you are looking at drawing from a wrong perspective.
there is no limit, just slow progress and false methodology
>>
>The only thing keeping the thread alive is an argument between two massive faggots.
>>
>>6621236
>Implying Dry is in any way as masive of a faggot as I am
I feel insulted
>>
>>6621255
He is
he knows he sucks but still brings up drawing all the time
also arent you the guy that says he likes watching girls get raped by big somalian men?
>>
>>6621281
>arent you the guy that says he likes watching girls get raped by big somalian men?
what the fuck

no, I'm Admiral
>>
>>6621232
>He thinks there's no ceiling on skill.
Damn, wonder why olympians haven't managed to jump over stadiums with all the "training" they do.
>>6621236
>Implying I'm as much of a degenerate as he is.
>>
>>6621303
Right, so it's fat Japanese business men.
>>
>>6621303
sorry it's hard to tell you faggots apart
>>
>>6621318
obviously, we are not talking about physical capabilities, but sure, if you need excuses for your slacking, whatever, tell yourself whatever you want to tell yourself.

>>6621321
this bullshit is getting stale
>>
>>6621369
>this bullshit getting stale
I'd believe that if it was coming from anyone other than you. Face it Admiral, you like the idea of MiMi getting plowed by disgusting monsters.
>>
>>6621369
>There's no ceiling on non-physical skills.
Also if it's just going to be name calling, we can end the argument now.
>>
>>6621425
just fucking kill yourself already
>>
>>6621417
>you like the idea of MiMi getting plowed by disgusting monsters.

I really don't, with the exception of myself being the disgusting monster doing the plowing.
>>
>>6621456
No exception here boyo, just MiMi and Hiroshi going at it while you watch and cry a little.
>>
>>6621441
Wow, if that isn't just the most convincing argument you've made so far.
You sure got me.
>>
>>6621508
still no
>>
File: tumblr_ohrmmhuKuw1uy4lplo1_1280.jpg (108KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohrmmhuKuw1uy4lplo1_1280.jpg
108KB, 816x979px
Hello
>>
watched vol 1 when it was airing, stopped watching halfway through vol 2 (ruby and some other girl were getting chased by the police?)
does it get better or worse from here
>>
>>6621551
More of the same. Except more EDGE.
>>
>>6621551
Gets a bit worse then gets a little better. If you weren't too into it you're opinion probably won't change.
>>6621541
still yeah
>>
>>6621547
We need Kali with child bearing hips.
[s]Where is Dry were you need him?[/s]
>>
>>6621566
He was here the whole time you retard. did you miss the argument?
also why him? you could get a one eyed armless monkey to make a better drawing than him
>>
File: 1480991112702.jpg (356KB, 1111x836px) Image search: [Google]
1480991112702.jpg
356KB, 1111x836px
>>6621589
Oh, well if Dry got the time... Can we give Kali big hips, like Beth hips.
>>
File: tumblr_ohkscjlNFK1vp8pe3o1_1280.jpg (547KB, 1163x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohkscjlNFK1vp8pe3o1_1280.jpg
547KB, 1163x1920px
>>
>>6621771
Did you read any of what I was saying?
My answer is obviously no.
>>
>>6621771
Oh and sorry if I sounded like a dick in my response.
>>
>all these stupid argument

Here's my two cents because why the fuck not

Dry, do you enjoy drawing? If so, then draw, because drawing itself should be fun, not improving, improving should be a secondary pleasure

Now if you feel you can't draw anymore, no problem, tons of people gave up drawing in their lifetime, here's the thing

We don't care

Do I like your drawings? Yes I do, a a drawfag is great no matter how you put it, I consider your drawings good imo, sure you might suffer severe samepose, but whatever art is art and you're better than me at drawing, but here's the thing, we don't want to hear your complaints and excuses, you either do something or you don't and you do nothing

Whenever you present yourself, you provide nothing to the conversation except whine about how you can't draw anymore looking like the biggest attention whore, and if you think the whole world hates you and impedes you to draw, then let me make it crystal clear on my side

I like the dry that does stuff (quests, art)

I fucking hate this Dry that does nothing but complain about he'll never be able to do stuff again like you just had your hands chopped off, your life is not interesting enough for us to want to hear it

Now either bring something actually interesting to the thread or fuck off m8
>>
>>6622681
So does that mean that anyone that's just a reader should leave?
>>
>>6621417
>disgusting monsters.
Anon that's racist. They're people too
>>
>>6622681
>Now either bring something actually interesting to the thread or fuck off m8
Okay.
>>
>>6622710
No you see, readers add to the conversation, whether by voting, or by commenting on the story, and even if they do none of those, then at the very least they don't get a motto just for reading shit (Admiral is an exception, since his way of communicating is so singular that him having a motto wouldn't do anything different to showcase him)

and here's the thing, you want to be a reader, then you don't have to show yourself as Dry, just be another anon and read, we don't give a shit who you are 24/7

but whenever you present yourself as Dry these current days, all you do is fucking whine and complain about your shit, which let me clarify, nobody really gives a shit about, not cause we hate you or something, but because complaining itself is fucking annoying

See, whenever Admiral appears, he either talks about nice stuff, science shit, and waifus,

Nero would talk about feedback for his quest and generate discussion as well as running

Thatcher talks about everything while he's not running on ocho, hell he even draws sometimes

CYOAnon talks about how his life been going, comments on whenever his quest is mentioned, and once in a red moon, runs something

Kale just runs, but that is great as it is

the readers don't have the obligation to bring something interesting, cause none of them are named, and none of them present themselves individually, they can essentially do whatever as long as they keep the anonimity

now Dry, you that chooses to stay here, what do you bring to the thread in the current days?
>>
>>6622916
Not Dry, just pointing out that your phrasing was kinda dumb.
>>
dry comitting suicide on livestream when?
>>
>>6622916
Listen, even if I did want to draw for someone else, I already know what the reaction's to that is going to be like.
I'll just post less from now on. Sorry for being such a pain.
>>
File: 1481044316576.jpg (175KB, 1210x1765px) Image search: [Google]
1481044316576.jpg
175KB, 1210x1765px
Here's a Christmas Rubes.
[s]I'll be resuming WQ in a bit, how you guys?[/s]
>>
>>6624536
Waiting for someone to upload Zone's new flash.
>>
File: Cy8reIJVQAARaur.jpg (146KB, 900x898px) Image search: [Google]
Cy8reIJVQAARaur.jpg
146KB, 900x898px
Product deals from beyond the grave
>>
New JQ thread: res/32254.html
>>
>>6623861
the only time you're a pain in the ass is when you start complaining, you let fucking Dryhater get to you

you might not be the best artist, but guess what, everything works in this thread, shit is dying and we need content if we want this place to stay alive

here

http://www.strawpoll.me/11815825
>>
>>6623861
don't be sorry

just don't do it again

simple

make stuff that you want to make and check at the poll for fuck sakes

nobody hates you, everybody is just annoyed that you're complaining about inexistant problems

and someone put this>>6624774 on the OP so that he can see it
>>
>>6623861
Nobody hates you goddamnit, we're just annoyed that you're being manipulated into not running by 1 or 2 guys
>>
>>
>>6625441
Neat.
>>
>>6625441
Fucking nice.
but why a giant turnip
>>
>>6625441
>Jasper found Yulia's weakness
>>
>>6625511
2hu
>>
You stood in the middle of a group, glancing around at the familiar faces. They returned your smile when they caught you looking at them, some waving, others going back to their business. You look down at your black gown.

You've made it. Despite constant attacks by Grimm and the White Fang, you've managed to reach the end of your education. In a few minutes, you'd be recognized as a true, fully-fledged Hunter.

But...

[But how long will the ceremony last?]
[But you didn't even plan a graduation party!]
[Something doesn't feel right.]
[But where are your parents? You haven't seen them in the crowd yet.]
[But who are you?]
[??]
>>
>>6625767
[x] Something doesn't feel right
>>
>>6625767
>[But who are you?]
>>
>>6625792
this
>>
But who are you?

Such a simple question, but can you even answer that? You've been through so much during your years at the academy. Grimm battles, fights with the White Fang, your first love, nearly losing everything time and time again only to overcome the challenges life threw at you. They shaped you, molded you. If you looked your soul in the mirror, do you think you could recognize it from three years ago? You doubt it.

[Continue to contemplate the meaning of life and whatnot.]
[Something's wrong.]
[The ceremony's about to start, where are your parents?]
[??]
>>
>>6625961
>[Something's wrong.]
>>
>>6625996
this
>>
>>6625961
[x] Something's wrong!
>>
You can't quite put your finger on it, but something's definitely off.

You look around once more, trying to look past the joyful faces and proud parents. Nothing seems amiss, but you can't shake the feeling that something isn't right.

[Where are.. [?]]
[Why hasn't it started yet?]
[??]
>>
>>6626179
>Masturbate furiously
>>
>>6626179
[Why hasn't it started yet?]
>>
>>6626179
>[Why hasn't it started yet?]
>>
>>6626179
[x] Where are we? Why are we here?
>>
Why hasn't it started yet?

You look towards the main stage and try to see what might be going on. The headmaster joins the stage just after you start looking and walks up to the podium.

He taps the microphone, and the conversations quickly die. All eyes are on him as he inhales to begin his welcoming speech.

That's when an explosion envelopes the stage.

It doesn't take long for chaos to sweep through the seats. Parents and family members are pushing and shoving as they move down the temporary bleachers away from the stage.

You stand up with your classmates. Most of them don't hesitate to flee.

[Join them.]
[Stay put.]
[It's not over.]
[Fuck this.]
[??]
>>
>>6626448
[x] Join them
>>
>>6626448
>[Stay put.]
>>
>>6626471
this
>>
You stand firm as the crowd runs away. You've been through things like this before, haven't you?

Your focus is pulled back to the stage. The flames and smoke have started to clear, but you can't see any bodies. The blast must not have been strong enough to break their Aura.

You can hear a repeating thud in the background, but you can't locate it in the screams of those fleeing.

Where is security? Where are the rest of the staff? Something still isn't right.

[Leave while you still can.]
[Check your scroll.]
[Go to the stage.]
[??]

One more for tonight, then I have to leave.
>>
>>6626753
[x] Check your scroll
>>
>>6626753
[Leave while you still can.]
>>
You take out your scroll.

The moment you open it, the messenger opens.

[Team Chat]
[CE: Where are you guys?]
[OG: cought in crowd, being pulled towards evac]
[RA: Still here]
[RA: Aero?]

[Reply.. (Truth/Lie)]
[Ignore it.]
[Call.. (Person, your locker?)]
[??]

More later, but probably not tonight.
>>
>>6627037
IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, BABY!
>>
>>6627083
but how back is it?!

HOW BACK IS IT?!
>>
>>6627037
[x] Reply Truth.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.