[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write-Faggotry Thread #8 Last thread: https://desuarchive.o

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 59

File: --trash writefaggin thread op.png (1MB, 2000x1650px) Image search: [Google]
--trash writefaggin thread op.png
1MB, 2000x1650px
Write-Faggotry Thread #8

Last thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6186844/
(come check out full part 1 of fishfuckery at the tail end of it!)

Discuss written works, make requests, share your own, write stories, and have a good time.

>not the usual op pic making guy so just reposting an old one
>>
File: fishbooty.png (71KB, 532x565px) Image search: [Google]
fishbooty.png
71KB, 532x565px
Assuming goombario is still here, Feel free to make nods to it. Your specs was the reason I looked into the series in general afterall
>>
>>6449616
>Your specs was the reason I looked into the series in general afterall
That's awesome, thank you very much.
>>
File: 2027603 - Insomni Yo-kai_Watch.png (305KB, 720x1084px) Image search: [Google]
2027603 - Insomni Yo-kai_Watch.png
305KB, 720x1084px
>>6449616
Specs isn't well-received here though.
>>
Would dumping a oc greentext be acceptable?

If not, where should I go to dump it? (mainly I want see if other people think it is fappable)
>>
>>6450629
Go right ahead
>>
>>6450237
Calling bull. I've been around here since thread 1. It seems like the people like it when you first posted it. It could be that everyone already read it the other times you posted it
>>
>>6452336
Here we go again eh?
>>
File: Filthy Fish Fucker.jpg (3MB, 1396x7858px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy Fish Fucker.jpg
3MB, 1396x7858px
>>6449493
the greentext is now in a pic format for easy posting on any NSFW board
>>
>>6450629
I think it was talked about before, but greentexting is allowed, and hey, it bumps the thread too. So go for it.
>>
>>6451602
>It could be that everyone already read it the other times you posted it
Oh.

Well shit, didn't think of that.
>>
>>6454787
I think this thread only has a small number of visitors, so it might be a good idea to also go to other places in /trash/ or outside the board to get some feedback.

Also, when's the next chapter? It feels like it has been a while since you lasted posted a preview in the /ywg/ thread.
>>
>>6450665 k

>You and your friend enter a bar
>Music is loud and atmosphere is heavy
>You walk up to the bar and both order drinks
>You and your friend chat for a bit and you notice that there are two girls across the bar that are looking at you and your friend
>You tell him this and he notices too, one of the girls whispers in her partners ear and she gets up from the bar and starts to walk toward the dance floor
>your friend also gets up and tells you he is going to “try to get lucky” with a stupid grin on his face
>he gets up and leaves
>you turn back to the bar to only to notice that the other girl is missing from her seat where she was only a moment before
>looking around you to try to find her until you are startled by someone throwing themselves into the seat beside you at the bar
>you look over only to come face to face with the girl who was just sitting across from you
>now that she was closer, you could instantly tell that she was not human
>she was a android
>she had a human face but completely robotic body with a red and blue police paint job
>on her head she had two fairly thick antenna, and had her green hair tied off in two pigtails
>“evenin’ officer, what do I owe this pleasure?” you say sarcastically
>she laughs and says back in jokingly formal tone ”Nothing civilian. Just ensuring that everyone is enjoying the festivities.”
>As the night progresses you find out more and more about her, like; how just a few days ago she was able to pay off her manufacturing cost and tax and now is mostly free
>and to celebrate this she and her friend are spending the night partying
>you and her talk of a while longer but something seems off
>it was something about her body
>you couldn’t quite put your finger on it
>things were not moving like they should on a normal android frame
>your heart skips a beat when you finally realize it
>she has synthetics
>>
>>6457346

>her chest was slightly larger than it should've been and her crotch was formed in a way that you could tell she had synthetics installed there too
>this is odd, why on earth would a android, in an assault frame no less, have synthetics?
>whatever the reason you didn’t care
>”Anon. Anon? Anon?!”
>you snap out of ‘deep’ thought and realized your grievous mistake
>you quickly bring your eyes back up to meet hers
>”I- I’m sorr-”
>”anon, it’s alright, but why are you looking at me like that?”
>you stumble over your words to try to get an excuse out
>”it's just, well, you… you have..”
>”I have what anon?”
>at this point her voice was not angry but was more sultry
>”you. You have synthetics…” you manage eek out
>there was a pause and you turn your head down in shame
>if there was any chance you had with her, it's gone now
>after a few seconds of silence she begins to open her mouth to speak
>”you know anon, you’re the first to mention it. It’s flattering, really”
>you turn back to face her again and meet her smiling face
>”so you're not offended that I was staring at your chest?”
>”well, no. it’s just that I haven't gotten a chance to actually test these things out to see if they really act like they should…”
>>
>>6457363
>again, you have to think for a moment
>she has synthetics and has not ‘tested’ to see if they work
>is she actually hinting at what you think she is?
>yes, of course she is, what else could she be hinting at?
>time to make a move
>”if you want, we could go back to my place and test them out” you suggest
>she giggles and the grin on her face grows wider
>”anon, that sound like a great idea” she says
> you instinctively nod in agreement
>you both get up from the bar and she takes your hand and leads you out of the club

>there was no going back at this point
>the moment the apartment door closed behind you two you were all over one another
>kissing a groping at each other bodies
>you eventually manage to find your way to a bedroom and stumble onto the bed
>after a another few seconds she gestures for you to stop for a moment
>”one sec anon, I got to get ready” she said in a low sultry tone
>you move off of her and start to take of your pants
>She gets up and moves her hand up behind her neck as if looking for a switch
>you hear a click followed by a quick soft hiss
>looking over to her you can now see her synthetics in full view
>she had a pair of perky B cup sized breasts that ran the same color as the rest of her body
>there was now a small slit between her thighs that was already glistening in the low light with fluid
>>
>>6457378
>”well anon I know they are not much, but I had to keep them small enough to conceal them” referencing to her breasts
>”don’t worry, I love them”
>she giggles and starts to move her head down toward your member
>she begins to run her tongue up and down it’s shaft
>after a few seconds she moves her entire mouth over your already throbbing member
>the sensation is almost too much
>who knew that synthetic flesh would feel so amazing?
>after a few moments the pleasure is becoming too overwhelming
>the best warning you could of given was a slight moan
>you can’t take it anymore and climax
>her head pauses for a second and moves as far down on your cock as she can and takes your entire load
>after a second she removes her head from your still throbbing member, now glistening in her saliva
>”I’m sorry, I shoul-” you try to apologize before she cuts you off
>”don’t worry anon, I can process most of what you give me” she says with a smile “now that we're done with that why don’t we move on to something a bit more intimate”
>you smile and lay fully back on the bed, she moves over you to straddle your hips
>she moves her pussy up onto the head of your cock and pauses
>”anon, you ready?” she says in a soft seductive voice
>grinning you silently nod in agreement
>she moves her hips up over your member and slowly lowers herself onto it
>you enter her and you both stifle a moan
>slowly, she slides down the remaining length of your cock and you fully enter her
>the feeling was amazing
>it was warm, tight, and slippery
>she starts to move up and down, instantly you are engulfed by pleasure
>>
>>6457389
>hundreds of soft synthetic surfaces wrap around you and begin to massage your cock
>as she is riding you her tits also bounce up and down like their organic parallels
>beginning to speed up she starts to moan louder and louder
>”a-anon, I’m, I’m going to cum”
>the pleasure is so overwhelming the most you can get out is a “me t-too”
>in a moment you feel her already tight pussy constrict around you, and you can no longer take it anymore
>she lets out a cry and you both climax

>you feel everything relax and slow down
>exhausted, she falls forward onto your chest to pass out
>you hear a low hissing sound and see that she overheated and is venting steam to cool off
>also exhausted, you decide to follow along and fall asleep
>>
>>6457410
That was really good
>>
>>6457410
Feels like a nice read. A few pointers from a greentext guy.

My preference, but I often distinguish what the anon (you) says by not adding in the arrow whenever he talks. It helps organize his words from her words.

Synthetics are something I am not too familiar with. When you start a greentext with an uncommon term/subject, it might be a good idea to also provide a pic at the start that helps show what this object is, or offer a good explanation about them that fits in the story.

The anon's interactions with the cyborg are actually quite nice. a bit more detail into the sex such as the texture of her synthetics/cyborg body or some indulgence in exploring more of her foreign body will put the icing on the cake.

Otherwise good work.
>>
ugh
>>
File: 1461853151162.png (3MB, 1750x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1461853151162.png
3MB, 1750x1237px
>>
File: 1463584917358.gif (83KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463584917358.gif
83KB, 320x240px
>>
>>6455581
13's been done.
>>
File: Cactus.jpg (223KB, 476x890px) Image search: [Google]
Cactus.jpg
223KB, 476x890px
>>6457649
Thx :)
>>6457823
Thank you for the advice, I'll try some of these things out in the next one I make.

On a lesser note, in the greentext, I should have described her a bit better. I had imagined her as a android and not a cyborg.

And pic related is what I had tried to describe her as
>>
File: barfun.jpg (3MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
barfun.jpg
3MB, 3508x2480px
WakBump
>>
>>6461789
I know. I read that up too, but it looks like the previews that you usually do for the next chapter have gone silent.
>>
28 posts in and we're at constant bumps already
>>
>>6451715
There's someone doing some image captions here. You could use this to help make up some dialog if you wish
>>
File: 1474757401542.png (44KB, 633x149px) Image search: [Google]
1474757401542.png
44KB, 633x149px
>>
>>6462811
Looks kinda like a megaman. Human looking face, but everything else is robot
>>
File: hanako point.jpg (81KB, 517x612px) Image search: [Google]
hanako point.jpg
81KB, 517x612px
>>6465021
http://pastebin.com/92Npxv5b

If it's continued. I've been thinking about retiring from writing.
>>
>>6469464
I think I saw this one before. I don't remember if it was a scrap or a work in progress though.
>>
>>6462811
So that means you plan on doing more?
>>
Here's some ideas:

1.) Sofia the First- Sofia and her step siblings going full Lannister. Sofia has been fucking both of her step siblings separately, with Amber she is the assertive top and with James Sofia plays at the submissive bottom. But she really wants them both at the same time, so she tricks them into sleeping with each for blackmail material.

2.) Monster High- While Frankie Stein is a virgin, her body parts aren't. She has the muscle memory of a slut

3.) Attempted Small Penis Humiliation- A squad of cheerleaders or various races accost a white nerd. They're holding him down in the girls; locker room humiliate him. But it turns out he has a big dick, so now they're daring each other to see how much of it they can handle

4.) Nonplussed Cucking- Wife is cucking husband, but he doesn't care. Example: She's sucking her black lover off at the table while he reads the paper, she's going "Nigger cocks taste so good!" Husband keeps reading the paper, says, "I'll have to take your word for it, sweetie." Wife is pissed and tells her lover to "act blacker" Lover is getting really uncomfortable.
>>
>>6473965
Hope to
I got the Idea of doing lewd repair but I don't know how to transition from android repair to lewdness without making it awkward or compromising the flow of it all.
If anyone has any advice on how I could go about writing this, please, feel free to tell meh:)

got kinda rekt on my bike and am trying to get out of the hospital right now so it might be a bit.
>>
>>6474398
Well, what comes in mind of repairs is handling delicate parts. This can easily lead to an embarrassed Android since they can't really do much about it depending on their condition. I'd imagine screwing things into place, hammering down gears, and cranking parts to all be arousing for her. So there would be an emphasis on her reaction with every repair made, from moans of delight to embarrassed sounds to climaxing from hitting the hammer in just the right place.

Tl;dr masturbation aid, rather than fucking each other deal
>>
>>6469767
In-progress.
>>
I'm not giving up on Florges toots.

To keep autism contained. The idea/suggestions are linked herehttp://pastebin.com/Zx3Uj2QY

tl;dr Main character dominates Florges by making her embarrass herself via teasing/lewding her to fart
>>
ding dong
>>
Hey

Write somefin
>>
>>6479765
I'm trying, but I suffer from staring into the blank word document syndrome. Sendhelp.exe
>>
>>6479765
No, fight me
>>
Boop
>>
>>6473986
Man I love the Frankie stein idea
>>
Zombie night bump
>>
Live
>>
>>6480368
Any tips on how to cure this by the way?
>>
>>6492918
A faggot I liked said "write what you want to write first" as in, do what you think you'll like first, then do the shit you can't figure out afterwards.
Say you want to do some brutal hardcore anal first, but have to get up to that point, just smash out something to get to the anal then fix it later.
>>
I heard stuff like that myself.

I'm not a writer but when it comes to ideas, it best to get them out of your head and onto paper, just so you can build on them. Even stuff like mind maps can help work out what you want to do with that blank canvas.
>>
>>6469464
then, do you have plans to continue it or are you retiring and leaving it as a WIP?
>>
>>6493953
we had a stepanon making some steps for this.
>>
feh
>>
File: enraenra bikini normal.png (126KB, 702x1229px) Image search: [Google]
enraenra bikini normal.png
126KB, 702x1229px
>>6493028
trying this out with the enraenra story I've been working on. Some progress, but it'll be a mess to reorganize. At least I'll get some WIP down for once rather than a blank page.
>>
stay alive guys
>>
http://pastebin.com/RJB1snhv

I've never written before but I tried
>>
File: 1463757099413.png (68KB, 706x834px) Image search: [Google]
1463757099413.png
68KB, 706x834px
>>6503021

More writefags is good thing.

Pic not related
>>
>>6503021
Oh that was awesome
>>
>>6503021
Make sure to hit the enter key whenever someone starts talking, especially when someone else is talking in the same paragraph. It helps keep organized who is and isn't talking
>>
>>6503021
Well written except for one problem.

Would posting.
Is it some habit from RP?
>>
>>6505757
I guess ahah, I've RP'd a few times

>>6505158
Yea I need to work on that. I'm a poorfag with only a phone so I forget to enter sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
>>
>>6506972
oh this was all typed on a phone. That must've taken some effort to do so. Out of curiosity though are the characters OCs or are from a fandom?
>>
>>6507019
Jolyne and Foo Fighters from JJBA

And it wasn't too bad, only 30 min.
>>
Hi, I just wrote this story and I was hoping someone might want to read it!

http://pastebin.com/WzstyJw0

It's pretty vanilla, just about paizuri. I'm just starting to write smut so any advice would be really appreciated!
>>
>>6507562
>http://pastebin.com/WzstyJw0
Initial thoughts: Man, this narrator has one hell of a personality. Good description of her breasts too, though I think more could've been done to describe the texture of them, rubbing all over his dick. If they really were that massive his stomach probably could've felt it too.

Are the names placeholders?

I say it's a good first time for smut for you.
>>
>>6506972
>I guess ahah, I've RP'd a few times
Welll my advice is try to kick it as it's pretty bad for either writing or rping.
>>
>>6508508
Thanks for the tip! Will remember
>>
Boop
>>
Live
>>
>>6514483
And live again
>>
>>6515630
And again.
>>
File: 1467860524653.jpg (219KB, 1094x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467860524653.jpg
219KB, 1094x1200px
>>
>try reading some other people's rp logs to try get in the mood for writin
>instead of getting in the mood, decide to math up their post lengths and speed
>those magnificent motherfuckers output at average of 30wpm; with average of 570 words per post
fug, I'm jelly of the skillz.
>>
http://pastebin.com/L269Jp7J

It's not done just yet, but I hope you like where it's going.
>>
>>6519505
Nice work dude. I love the humorous narration, especially
>but no mud would be involved. Well, unless that one guy in the back with the twitching eye somehow gets his weird fetish fulfilled, but hopefully that would be for another day.

And the girl cheerily going along with it is pure boner gold.
>>
>>6519574
I'm glad you're enjoying it! That means a lot, I haven't written any Pokemon stories in months.

Kind of off-post topic:

Is 1,030 words in 22 minutes a lot, or am I still slow?

I'm not fishing, I genuinely don't fucking know. I'm hoping it's average.
>>
>>6519505
Awesome nice on using hapu.
I thought It was great.
>>
>>6519581
I have no solid idea, my own attempts and finding out writing speed metrics were met with nothing from raw googling and wishy-washy "write at the speed you feel is good" from writing forums

But for some strict metric, that's daily nanowrimo portion in 40 minutes. Sounds like a very good speed.
>>
>>6519595
Thanks. It's been updated since then, but nothing major except Hapu seeing Mudsdale's horse cock.
>>
>>6519601
Very cool.
Are you going to do any of the other sun and moon girls too
>>
>>6519608
I don't want to rush. I haven't done Pokemon stories in forever and I don't want to burn myself out before I make any real progress.
>>
>>6519613
Ok I got you
>>
>>6519581
Hard to tell since you may have typed more but erased some. I think typing all that I. 22 minutes is pretty nice.
>>
>>6500479
Holy shit it actually works. The jumps are small, but I'm finally reaching the ghost tiddies groping time
>>
>>6519152
What's this?
>>
I would love to read a furry fanfic that features a gender role reversal. A sterotype tom girl dating a sterotype tom boy.
>>
>>6519505
Big update. Almost finished.
>>
I wish I was into pokemon. Seems like a lot of stuff gets made for it.
>>
Are there any fanfictions about furries doing a gender role reversal scenario? I can't seemed to find any of them.
>>
>>6526237
Elaborate
>>
>>6529197
Its probably same guy as >>6524301 which carries some elaboration
>>
>>6525635
I'm loving it! Keep going dude!
>>
>>6524206

Bubble head nurse, I guess.

I'll just leave this here: https://nhentai.net/g/129730/
>>
>>6533037
D-did that guy just fuck zombies?
Well fuck, now I want to as well
>>
>>6530186
I mean, I've heard about tomboys, but tomgirls feel a bit on the obscure side.
>>
>>6534520
Just potrayed them as tough big girls.
>>
Bump with a question.
How do you guys do sex dialogue? Just noises or do they chat while getting their brains screwed out?
>>
Seep
>>
File: bunny_mint2.jpg (70KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
bunny_mint2.jpg
70KB, 400x475px
Requesting a fic about Bunny Mint being sexually harassed by an anon partner during a spy mission, making her fuck up her stealth
>>
File: kats toybox.jpg (49KB, 1050x322px) Image search: [Google]
kats toybox.jpg
49KB, 1050x322px
Anybody know a webcomic called 'Sequential Art'? Scarlet's a popular character on the drawthreads and it would be nice to read something of her. Either pic related or something else.
>>
File: Kitty-Hypno.png (921KB, 1399x1447px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty-Hypno.png
921KB, 1399x1447px
Here's something I wrote a few days ago and forgot to post on here
A Hypno hypnos several things, mostly gay things happen
If you don't like hypnosis you will not like this, abort, but if you do I hope that you will!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21808859/

>>6537206
>_INTERNETEXPLORER_
>>
>>6540286
>You are not allowed to view this image due to the content filter settings.
Got a pastebin?
>>
>>6540423
You really should get a FA if you're into Pokem stories, but here you go, anyhow.
http://d.facdn.net/art/akaece/stories/1479997601/1479997601.akaece_disobedientpokemon.pdf
>>
>>6540441
Holy shit that's hot.
Got more?
>>
File: c39a30d1877bc8db298884208fa56f95.png (595KB, 1188x1204px) Image search: [Google]
c39a30d1877bc8db298884208fa56f95.png
595KB, 1188x1204px
>>6541636
I posted this a few weeks back, but here's a male Gardevoir hypnotizing a boy.
http://d.facdn.net/art/akaece/stories/1474052195/1474052195.akaece_pok%C3%A9thing.pdf
I plan to come out with the second chapter for this one at some point next week. Hit me with the follow on FA if you wanna catch it when it comes, like and subscribe I live for numbers and am devoid of soul etc. (I.e. I will probably forget to post it here until my boyfriend reminds me again.)
>>
File: 1c864d7b0984d9d358cdb58f8f13f75a.jpg (250KB, 1154x802px) Image search: [Google]
1c864d7b0984d9d358cdb58f8f13f75a.jpg
250KB, 1154x802px
>>6541721
*at some point in the next week, whoops
>>
>>6541721
I've read this one before and I've got to say it's pretty good.
The images make the stories better too.
I'd want to see more Hypno from you I guess, or any gay hypnosis smut.
>>
>>6541784
I've got at least three more Pokemon stories to post (two with the Gardevoir and the boy and one with a Salazzle,) then I'll probably move on to some more original stuff. Had a special, grimy place in my heart for the disgusting yellow man with the coin since I was a kid, though, so I'll probably come back to him eventually.
>>
File: 1468026849369.png (652KB, 1103x830px) Image search: [Google]
1468026849369.png
652KB, 1103x830px
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1464669222508.jpg (360KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1464669222508.jpg
360KB, 1000x750px
If Trump anon is there, still waiting on skyla bitch bring raped by the president
>>
Booo
>>
>>6547439
mp
>>
>>6546144
Do you happen to be a writer?
>>
>>6550656
Sorta. Did fish fuckery at >>6453610. I'll be honest and say I love seeing skyla getting ravaged, though I could never do that justice.
An anon last thread was interested in doing another skyla rape, starring Trump as the rapist. The idea was a bit silly, but I can't resist.
>>
king me
Also fuck finals
>>
File: 1477575843902.jpg (119KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
1477575843902.jpg
119KB, 1000x741px
>>
File: 1403468590928.jpg (652KB, 648x862px) Image search: [Google]
1403468590928.jpg
652KB, 648x862px
>>
>>6449493
Bump
>>
>>6558256
Hey.
>>
>>6552912
This. Can't do shit while focused on a horde of papera
>>
Are digimon fapfics a thing? Anyone got recommendations?
>>
>>6551007
>the rapist
Therapist*
>>
fuck you finals bump
>>
>>6563607
there's a site or two dedicated to it, but none that stand out to me
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 1576x1550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 1576x1550px
>>6533217
>>6533037
/r/ing zombie sex
>>
shamelessly plugging my 2nd person shitty fanfiction.
http://captainmaapa.tumblr.com/post/153262186957/asriels-lovesack
>>
>>6569696
Well, that came out cuter than expected. Can't really agree with buff Asriel, but interactions are believable
>>
>>6453610
Feeling better now. Plan on resuming where I left off for guaranteed fucking to take place soon. Will also contain a lot of fish eggs. Won't start today, but soon.
>>
Up
>>
>>6449493
Bump
>>
>>6497848
Post them, then.
>>
File: trvzuf.png (55KB, 642x681px) Image search: [Google]
trvzuf.png
55KB, 642x681px
>>6449493
You guys know any good bug girl or anthro bug girl stories?
>>
File: 1460574740731.png (256KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460574740731.png
256KB, 1000x1000px
>>6578609
kinda.
This one contains the Pokemon Leavanny, with her trainer learning about her spinneret. NSFW
http://pastebin.com/NeyvwErF
>>
>>6581000
nice
>>
http://pastebin.com/L269Jp7J

Gonna finish it tonight, but here's da update.
>>
>>6583228
>not shaved
Hot
>>
noon bump
>>
File: 1471627747141.png (363KB, 838x949px) Image search: [Google]
1471627747141.png
363KB, 838x949px
/r/ a story of like a random young catgirl dressed similarly like this who has the runs and is rushing to the bathroom, and her just BARELY making it (or not)..

Regardless, let there be some sort of "damage" on the rear of her panties.
>>
File: 1404876046613 (1).jpg (191KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
1404876046613 (1).jpg
191KB, 1080x900px
Requesting a fic based on pic related.

She is Zeena fro Sonic Lost Worlds
>>
>>6304344

A-are you still here anon?

t. >>6304325
>>
Quick, give me lewd requests or pairings so after the semester is over I can practice fiction again.

[lolspoilers]preferably pokemon furshit or Dota if you don't mind[/lolspoilers]
>>
File: 1473680562173.jpg (156KB, 701x749px) Image search: [Google]
1473680562173.jpg
156KB, 701x749px
>>6587541
>>6476530 if you're into that fetish
If not, how about Phermosa kidnapping the Pokemon Sun protag and having tender love with him
>>
>>6587586
eugh, human form. Be more creative, man. There's over 800 to chose from now.

[lolspoilers]added to the fukit list anyway u pleb[/lolspoilers]
>>
>>6587541
>>6587586
if you need a plot for the Phermosa thing I can add some more.

Phermosa, as an UB, supposedly does not touch anything as she sees the world as impure. This does not explain why she chose to follow Sun (starting his journey) around and clinging onto him like a girlfriend. As a UB, other Pokemon and trainers kinda run away from him, which spoils his experience. That can work?
>>
>>6587785
well the other pairing I have in mind could be a lewd predator/prey relationship between a female Corsola (prey) and a male Mareanie/Toxapek (predator).
>>
bloop
>>
bam
>>
>>6583228
any word on this?
>>
>>6594095
Still working on it.

Right now I'm working on this other story. Maria Robotnik discovers sex and forces her grandfather's employees to be her experiment puppets.

http://pastebin.com/tF5vrRQM
>>
>>6595905
interesting
>>
Noon bump
>>
Sweep
>>
I hate finals bump
>>
Are there any blogging sites that aren't pricks about stories with sexual content?

Tumblr thinks that "2D = Real" and banned my whole account due to my Pokemon stories because they "depicted minors in sexual situations," which they didn't because they're fucking non-existent characters, but whatever makes the space safer.
>>
>>6603016
Adult-fanfiction and 'Archive of our own' have a lot of stories with young characters, so I guess you could try them for posting your stories. It's not a blog though.
>>
>>6603847
I use AO3, but adult-fanfic never gets me hits.
>>
http://pastebin.com/CJEb258m

Splatoon. Public/open sex. Canned due to negative response.
>>
>>6605336
this reminded me of something. Didn't you have some other Inking story about her having a 'friendly' encounter with a female octoling?
>>
>>6603847
Depends on what you write. Sofurry is, in my humble opinion, one of the best places to post lewd fiction, so long is it at least has monstergirls.
>>
>>6605957
Yeah, female Agent 3 meets a female Octoling but it was chapter-based so they didn't fug.
>>
>>6595905
Ooh nice love Maria
>>
>>6608030
I'll help you out.
>>
>>6608030
>>6609495
Sup guys
>>
>>6611218
In hell for classes, that's what
>>
File: tumblr_ohpi8nVoLX1v2xklso2_1280.png (318KB, 1280x1431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohpi8nVoLX1v2xklso2_1280.png
318KB, 1280x1431px
Anyone willing to toss a good bimbo or bimbofication premise my way?
>>
File: tsareena.png (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tsareena.png
142KB, 500x500px
>>6614530
Taking requests?
Dominant bitch Tsareena being bimboified by her trainer in his attempt to tone down her arrogant personality. I'll leave how the transformation happens to you.

Them fucking during or after the process can work, but I like an emphasis on those hips n ass made for birthing.
>>
>>6614530
Can't think of something for that specific fetish. Just stuff like 'girl gets too horny to think straight and will do anything' type scenarios.
>>
>>6614530
The year is 2208.
John Martin is your average man, nothing special, goes to work each day, comes home, does things, sleep, repeat 5 days a week, do stuff on weekends.

He is in a horrible accident that utterly destroys his entire body, leaving only his brain and spinal cord intact. These are put in a jar and hooked up to machinery to keep John alive and allow him to communicate.

He is given two options: Be terminated when his bank account runs out of funds or allow a benefactor who has offered to grow him a new body to own him.

You can imagine the rest if you feel like it.
>>
>>6614691
Huh pretty interesting plot actually.
>>
>>6585108

Please?
>>
>>6615146
that actually sounds like an interesting science fiction concept, I wouldn't mind watching/reading something like that so long as it was an actual story and not badly written porn
>>
So is this just a thread for porn writes or anything goes?

Writefag but hate porn reqs
>>
Anything goes, I guess. People on /trash/ tend to expect porn though.
>>
>>6618738
Well it is mostly porn.
But post your stuff, maybe it'll help liven things up.
>>
>>6619213
>>6619254
I just write shitty Rick and Morty fanfiction, know you guys don't want that
>>
>>6619257
post it fgt
>>
File: why_do_i_live.jpg (25KB, 533x340px) Image search: [Google]
why_do_i_live.jpg
25KB, 533x340px
>>6619278
Here be it, for any to behold; A warning for thine onlookers.

http://pastebin.com/mHKk3rBw
>>
>>6619316
Iduno man, seems pretty fine.

Writing is good, no pitfalls.
Shenanigans go along with as much as I know of the show.
>>
>>6619407
Thanks, I put a lot of effort into it. Although I haven't made any progress on it in over a year, mostly because I wrote most of the story in a week and didn't plan ahead or anything.
>>
that reminds me, what happeend to the magicial girl anon who may have considered writing about a magical boy instead for shaking up the world of magic?
>>
>>6618415
I could probably make it a Quest here on /trash/, to be honest.
(After Finals are over, if I'm feeling it.)
>>
File: 1480023455711.jpg (91KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
1480023455711.jpg
91KB, 1300x919px
Any primarina fics out there?
>>
live
>>
>>6623010
Added to the fukit list for after the semester is over [lolspoilers]I'm so fucking done with this semester[/lolspoilers]
>>
File: 1472520576232.png (811KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
1472520576232.png
811KB, 600x836px
I write screenplays for the most part, wanted to return to short fiction. Figured erotica would be a fun, new way to delve back into a different writing style.

Not quite sure exactly where to start, so I'm open to suggestions.
>>
File: time-to-write.jpg (48KB, 640x816px) Image search: [Google]
time-to-write.jpg
48KB, 640x816px
>>6630255
Judging from your image, I'm guessing Wakfu is an option. There's been a few prompts before.

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6186844/#6207501
>>
File: 1479656795022.jpg (145KB, 1349x763px) Image search: [Google]
1479656795022.jpg
145KB, 1349x763px
>>6630326
I find that one pretty funny actually. I do plan on rewatching the show in preparation for S3, hopefully some ideas will pop up during my binge.
>>
File: tumblr_mzqxrd3iTh1rjiugko1_1280.png (534KB, 1280x821px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzqxrd3iTh1rjiugko1_1280.png
534KB, 1280x821px
Bump

>>6630371
Other ideas were the general stuff you see pics of. Amalia fucking plants, pandas or anything with a phallic outie bit she could mount.
>>
bloop
>>
>>6631122
Damn that's a hot pic
>>
Almost free from finals hell
>>
>>6634702
One day more here.
>>
File: CQ038ZCUwAASAal.jpg (46KB, 599x707px) Image search: [Google]
CQ038ZCUwAASAal.jpg
46KB, 599x707px
>>
>>6630153
me too anon. Me too
>>
File: tumblr_nqi7mldwMV1s4coa3o1_1280.gif (556KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqi7mldwMV1s4coa3o1_1280.gif
556KB, 1000x1000px
On the other side of things, any good ideas/requests for brutification?

>>6614691
>>6615146
Thanks for the input, finals are kicking my ass currently, so I'll be working on these over the next few weeks.
>>
>>6639329
>brutification
wha?
>>
>>6639344
Muscle growth with some hypermasculinity and IQ loss thrown in
>>
File: G energy sample.jpg (363KB, 1700x850px) Image search: [Google]
G energy sample.jpg
363KB, 1700x850px
>>6639329
this one will be a little strange and obscure.
There is this Yo-kai called Tattletell that gets a beefy version of her in one of the games she came from.

Don't know if you're going for lewd or transformation, but I'd like to request a fic of her transformation.

Context: Yo-kai can't be seen by people without the use of a special watch. Said yo-kai are spirits/ghosts that inspirit people to do weird things.
Tattletell makes people..well...tell their secrets out, hence her name. Not sure if this helps or not.

Do you need details as to how the process should happen?
>>
>>6630371

Wait, there's gonna be a season 3? what?

When?!
>>
>>6641623
https://youtu.be/LvIj3_n0v5U
Mid-2017. Pretty short season and they're struggling to fund it.
>>
>>6641669

Aww fuck. That's unfair, Wakfu is an amazing show. I hope it gets funded and thanks for the trailer.
>>
File: sheep.png (728KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.png
728KB, 1280x1007px
>http://pastebin.com/UhLrQCcp

Shota sheep gets mistaken for a little gril by older human male.
>>
>>6641682
Ankama sabotage themselves a lot. The Dofus movie was a flop because of zero marketing and only being played in a few french cinemas.
>>
>>6642185
well that came out cuter than expected
>>
>>6631122
slutamalia is 100% noice.
>>
>>6642185
That's very adorable and lewd. Please continue!
>>
>>6619316
this one is actually pretty good, although I haven't watched too much of the series to fully understand Rick's insanity
>>
>>6644119
>>6646432
Thank you. Will do!
>>
>>6630153
how long are you trapped in finals hell for?
>>
live
>>
>>6644119
>>6646432

Part 2 is up!

>http://pastebin.com/6jqYHw3h
>>
>>6647367
hey thanks! it means a lot and inspires me to continue it!

one question though- the generic "OC" stuff doesn't turn you off?
>>
>trying to write a transformation story
>burn two days looking up human and animal anatomy and worrying over details
>now reading about fruit bats giving fellatio

End me.
>>
>>6657960
As I said I'm not too familiar with the series, so OCs will probably fall unnoticed to me.
Personally if they can be interesting without hogging all the attention they can work
>>
Don't die
>>
i want to write degenerate bestiality but i can't choose a pokewaifu
>>
>>6662137
how about some of the new pokemon? Female Primarina could use some Mtrainer love
>>
>>6662137
How 'bout a cute lurantis?
>>
>>6662137
Pokemon stuff only?
>>
>>6662163
i'm going to try writing this
>>
>>6662137
How about an adult-sized roach super model roach lady who won't touch anything impure, like Pheromosa?
>>
>>6667097
>who won't touch anything impure
So, she hunts virgins?
>>
Older x shota neko OR Older x loli neko
Which one should I write about?
>>
>>6670133
Loli neko
>>
>>6667097
>albino roach mutant stalking young boys
sounds like a tumbrina
>>
>>6656702
Thanks!
Continues to be awesome.
>>
I bump
>>
>>6568271
Links?
>>
File: 1469430170337.jpg (82KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469430170337.jpg
82KB, 340x340px
>>
File: a104e61e3e46c51231917af854b9e016.png (113KB, 722x1096px) Image search: [Google]
a104e61e3e46c51231917af854b9e016.png
113KB, 722x1096px
mmm trapgardes
>>
>>6674423
google
>>
>>6563607
Obligatory Renamon one
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10224194/1/Digital-Destiny
>>
/trash/ is on the move again
>>
>>6687370
Yup
>>
Live
>>
>>6587541
How about a horny female grovyle / sceptile that stumbles across a male trainer about to fap?

Intense, passionate sex ensues.
>>
Any male pokemon domming his male trainer?
>>
>>6682934
...has it really been 2 years since this was made?
>>
hey
>>
File: its me.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
its me.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>
Is the guy who keeps knocking himself down over his decent fics still here?
>>
>>6698022
That's a pretty vague description
>>
I'd like to get into writing..

but I have no idea what to shoot for half the time..
>>
>>6698146
Pick any random idea you find hot and roll.

Hell, take any picture you find hot and base a scenario on it for.practice.
>>
>>6698146

You can also take others' requests and maybe get some inspiration for your next piece. There are a few floating in this thread and other threads may ask for writefags, like in the Hypno thread.
>>
>>6698146
what's a fetish you have? Start with that
>>
buuump
>>
revive
>>
File: 1481154275583.jpg (181KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481154275583.jpg
181KB, 505x800px
>>6682934

Noice
>>
boop
>>
File: 126841646116.jpg (119KB, 770x825px) Image search: [Google]
126841646116.jpg
119KB, 770x825px
Sequential Art prompt to break up the pokamans: It's a heatwave and Scarlet goes full nude to cool off. Art or Kat's sunbathing in the garden when pic related happens and Scarlet lays in a way that has her pussy towards them, aroused and throbbing from the heat. They give into temptation and start fooling with it, with no protest from Scarlet. Maybe sex later.

Character source.
http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php
>>
evening bump
>>
>>6698022
Depends on who you mean
>>
>>6711506
Morning eurobump
>>
File: 1464547492426.png (320KB, 1057x760px) Image search: [Google]
1464547492426.png
320KB, 1057x760px
bump
>>
>>6450237
if you're there, what nod did you have in mind for the mermaidyn?
>>
Morning world
>>
http://pastebin.com/WRfRWWJT

I wrote something, not yet edited. Just looking for feedback

Zelda transforms into a Lizalfos, losing her memory in the process.
>>
>>6718053
>getting fucked during transformation
Well, just discovered a new fetish
>>
>>6718874
Congrats, this is my favourite way of TF.
>>
bam
>>
>>6718053
Good to see this transformation wasn't rushed compared to the other works
>>
>>6449493
So is there a master compilation of works on here, like with drawthreads or other writethreads?
>>
>>6473986
Holy fuck nobody's done this?

I remember you posting this shit in a thread on /aco/ months ago

My sympathies, nigga
>>
>>6723247
Not that I know of. So far it's just trash either writing and/or sharing works
>>
>>6606658
so that means that was canned too?
>>
>>6723219
>>6718874

Any things you didn't like? I'm open to criticism since this is my first time writing something like this.
>>
>>6727509
Grammar in general in spot on, so any criticism from me is subjective.
Not him, but truthfully I'm not keen on how much the first sex scene (forced bj) got shafted compared to the other sex scenes. Also found it strange that neither of them bothered talking to each other at all, before or after transformation. You'd think Zelda would be a bit more vocal about her dislike, or the lizard hissing or something in irritation, or even talking to himself (unless they don't talk). I mean, they don't have to be nice or casual, but neither should be Link levels of silent.
>>
>>6716423
Either the main character meeting her and her mentioning that she had encountered another older male human before, or the main character noticing a boat rocking frantically and hearing a woman shouting about a Classic Yo-kai.

The original idea was for the MC to fuck her and her mention the other human, but I don't want to steal your idea.
>>
>>6726848
It wasn't canned, it just didn't get attention so I lost interest.
>>
I need some advice, thread. I don't know how to word this without coming off as a snob or some shit, so I'll just be blunt.

I have a large backlog of requested stories I need to finish. However, when I go to work on them, I just freeze up. I instantly get bored and wander off. It's not like they're restrictive by any means, since I have full creative freedom and the only thing I need to stick by is series/characters.

Why can't I find the drive to write? One of the people even offered a few bucks in it to get me going, and money didn't perk up the mood either. How can I get my spark back?

I've tried "writing for myself" (and have 13 chapters to prove it) but it hasn't made me any better at finishing these damn requests.
>>
File: IMG_0501.jpg (1MB, 1024x1749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.jpg
1MB, 1024x1749px
rate me
>>6708613
>>
>>6731854
Teri is so fucking hot.
>>
>>6731782
Only thing I can think of is to watch or read something related to the fic. Refresh on the characters or backgrounds you're trying to write about.
>>
>>6731782
Put on some music that keeps you cool, grab a drink of your choice, sit down and start writing.

One of the problems I've encountered when writing fics versus writing original fiction, is fear of mischaracterization. I don't know if this is your problem or not, but for the longest time I was doing exactly what you talk about here, instantly getting bored and putting off writing fics. I eventually forced myself to sit down, and just start writing without worrying about mischaracterization. It's gonna happen, it's unavoidable, and it will get cleaned up with revisions and revisions. But you can't review a clean slate, something needs to be there.
>>
>>6732449
>Put on some music that keeps you cool, grab a drink of your choice, sit down and start writing.
Sometimes that works perfectly and I end up with a huge chunk of progress ... that never ends up going anywhere and as soon as that little spark burns out, the story just sits and gathers e-dust.

In 2007, I could spend hours on end writing chapter after chapter and loved every goddamn second of it. It was fun, it made me happy, and it allowed me to release perverted, weird ideas that would never happen in the actual series itself. People loved it or people hated it, but the most important thing was it was my passion.

I can't fucking stand the thought of spending hours writing again.
>>
>>6731762
That seems amusing
>but I don't want to steal your idea.
I don't think it would be stealing at all since everyone has their own take on how to fuck each other's brains out.
Besides, I plan on inserting my fetish no one really cares about in my (soon to be) continuation of the story.
>>
>>6731782
Sometimes people get over it by forcing themselves to write even if they don't want to. Not really sure how it works though
>>
File: RxnIUzl.jpg (2MB, 2640x2040px) Image search: [Google]
RxnIUzl.jpg
2MB, 2640x2040px
>>6732471
>>6731782
What if you had a prompt or layout that pretty much covers all the actions and feelings but just requires somebody to write it in a nice way?

I could repost that old Ava's Demon thing of mine.
>>
I'll have some content to bump with in a bit

maybe
>>
oh, sorry, looks like I didn't keep my promise
>>
>>6740846
What were you working on?
>>
>>6742542
Garbage to bump the thread with so there's not post after post of a single word that's in some way related to pushing or nudging.
>>
>>6742585
Well it happens >>6742542
>>
oh. New thread soon. Who wants to make it, because I need my beauty sleep
>>
>>6744438
Well dang I'm on phone
>>
Okay, heeere comes the next thread.

>>6745128
>>6745128
>>6745128

With a remake of the fishbully screencap (remember kids, png works best for text caps)
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.