[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #40: Lithe and Limber Edition Previ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 36

/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #40: Lithe and Limber Edition
Previous Thread: >>6320039

>What is a 'Satyr Abomination' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about these lovable creatures.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
>>6410579
I'm not familiar with Lithe, who is she?
>>
>>6410589

lithe
ADJECTIVE

(especially of a person's body) thin, supple, and graceful:
"she lay gazing up at his tall, lithe figure"
synonyms: agile · graceful · supple · limber · loose-limbed · nimble
>>
File: DC2kb.jpg (153KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DC2kb.jpg
153KB, 900x900px
>>6410589
It's just a saying
>>
File: 1221650.png (173KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1221650.png
173KB, 500x473px
How often do satyrs ask about their friends' sex lives?
>>
>>6410739
This makes me want to cum inside EqG Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>6410847
I always want to cum inside EQG Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>6410867
>>6410847
yeah the only good thing that came from EQG is those semen demon main 6s.
>>
>>6410579
Reminder to encourage your satyr to stretch and exercise regularly in order to remain flexible and healthy.
>>
>>6410930
Not just the main 6. There's also Sunset Shimmer, the Dazzlings and Gloriosa Daisy. And a bunch of humanized secondary characters.
>>
>>6405609
I know this will probably come off the wrong way, but the reason I'm so evasive about it myself is because I don't want him to end up like Simmer or Timber. I've noticed when certain satyrs get incest stories, it just goes downhill immediately.
>>
File: GloriosaMaidish.png (871KB, 819x945px) Image search: [Google]
GloriosaMaidish.png
871KB, 819x945px
>>6410930
>>6411060
You really should take a gander at the EQG Edits thread.
>>
>>6410930
Remember when the first EQG designs came out?

Jeez they were horrible.
>>
File: 1459282593144.png (2MB, 1860x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1459282593144.png
2MB, 1860x1712px
>>6411097
That really only depends on how it's handled. Simmer and Timber were Flavor Of The Month characters that overstayed their welcome due to a very vocal minority, not. It wasn't really the incest that soured people. While Utah's become a more prominent recently, I don't really see him being obsessed over like those two were in the past.
>>
>>6411110
I'm the OP of the current one.
>>
File: 939007.png (421KB, 1040x977px) Image search: [Google]
939007.png
421KB, 1040x977px
>>6411003
Don't forget about maintaining a healthy diet!
>>
File: 1473272958248.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473272958248.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>6411273
Oh, well thanks! Those threads are a goldmine of content.
>>
>>6411207
>It wasn't really the incest that soured people
But it was. It was partially the non-stop incest when it came to Simmer, and because they were brought up hundreds of times in several threads in a row.
>>
File: 1479104748256.png (559KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479104748256.png
559KB, 800x1200px
>>6412261
I'm not denying the incest wasn't a part of it, but people started hating him before all the incest came, like that monster hunter headcanon a certain someone kept pushing for him, spewing about his relationship with Ivy (and sometimes Timber & Mumble) non-stop, and ths insistence of squeezing him into every discussion that isn't even relevant to him.

Then there's the issue of Simmer having to be perfect in everyway: indistinguishable from a girl, but he has a thick cock that pumps whole cups of hot cum and has great sexual stamina; depressed and crippingly shy, but also super bad ass monster hunter with toned muscles and godlike constitution; compact pear shaped figure with long tongue and perfect ass, yet he's exclusively straight and has multiple pairings with hot female satyrs. Then came the incest spam and long ass spiels about the context and deep aspect of falling in love with his sister. Like, what the fuck?

Incest is just the straw that broke the camel's back. In reality Simmer was a steaming heap of a mess way before his whole relationship with Broil.
>>
>>6412546
>Then there's the issue of Simmer having to be perfect in everyway: indistinguishable from a girl, but he has a thick cock that pumps whole cups of hot cum and has great sexual stamina; depressed and crippingly shy, but also super bad ass monster hunter with toned muscles and godlike constitution; compact pear shaped figure with long tongue and perfect ass, yet he's exclusively straight and has multiple pairings with hot female satyrs.
Aside from him looking like a girl and being a monster hunter (not necessarily a super bad-ass one), I don't recall most of this. Got any links?
>>
I can only write smut when I'm horny and jacking off. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>6412660
The long tongue and no gag reflex is an attribute most people associate with drakes. The constitution is from a bunch of scattered talks in the thread about how they're fireproof, can swim in lava, and are impervious to standard bullets. The stuff about the cock and stamina is mostly in this thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5887224/#q5965445
It's just something some one added to make drakes the übermensch of satyrs once again.
>>
>>6412827
>The long tongue and no gag reflex is an attribute most people associate with drakes.
Long tongue makes sense, but not sure about the no gag reflex. What's the logic behind that?
Do reptiles not have a gag reflex or something?

>The constitution is from a bunch of scattered talks in the thread about how they're fireproof, can swim in lava, and are impervious to standard bullets
Well, that's pretty silly and wouldn't fully apply to satyrs since they're half human.
None of that is specific to Simmer though.

>The stuff about the cock and stamina is mostly in this thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5887224/#q5965445
That thread is fairly new, so anything posted in it doesn't really justify the hate of Simmer back before /sad/ was created.
>>
File: c75.png (236KB, 586x476px) Image search: [Google]
c75.png
236KB, 586x476px
>>6412798
I haven't been writing as much lately to be honest. Mostly just stewing from ideas that I feel like I can't express clearly or the way I want. I feel like I've fell in a rut with my set-ups, dialogue, and descriptions compared to the stories I'm reading, and no matter how many times I attempt to reverse engineer their style, I just go back to the same bland stuff I write with sparse and unvarie vocabulary. I don't know. I'm watching a lot of Sunless Sea gameplays.
>>
Remember me? I'm that guy who promised Satyr green last night. I'm finishing up the last scene and, once I clean things up, I'll begin posting. It'll be about Anon, Bon Bon, and Gumdrop.
>>
>>6412955
Which writer are you? I'm sure yours is better than mine and I still write.
>>
>>6412938
>Long tongue makes sense, but not sure about the no gag reflex. What's the logic behind that?
>Do reptiles not have a gag reflex or something?
I reckon it has to do with Braeburn's comic with an aged up Spike and Shining. It had Spike deepthroat Shining and take him to the hilt pretty effortlessly.
>Well, that's pretty silly and wouldn't fully apply to satyrs since they're half human.
>None of that is specific to Simmer though.
You'd think that, but there are arguments for it saying that it has something to do with innate magic from Equestrians, the same magic that allows pegadus to fly and cloudwalk, earth ponies to grow stuff well, and unicorn's magic.
>That thread is fairly new, so anything posted in it doesn't really justify the hate of Simmer back before /sad/ was created.
It still adds to the extraordinary amount of traits that Simmer has and makes him stand-out more.
>>
>>6412957
Oh hey, can't wait!
>>6413000
I wrote the recent stories about Blare in the parent thread.
>>
File: satyr1.png (18KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
satyr1.png
18KB, 600x598px
HERE COMES
>You are Anon, and you are quite content with life.
>Over twenty years ago, you appeared in Equestria with no rhyme or reason.
>None that the Princesses could find, anyway.
>You arrived much in the same way that you were born: Naked, screaming, and falling from about ten kilometres above the surface of the Earth.
>And, as luck would have it, directly above Bon Bon's candy shop.
>You hit that motherfucker dead-center; it was almost as though you were aiming for it.
>Bon Bon sure as fuck thought you were.
>You absolutely decimated her stop.
>Thankfully, whatever magic that pulled you from Earth also protected you from hitting a solid structure while traveling at terminal velocity.
>It didn't stop your impact from hurting like a bitch, though.
>And, much like that very same bitch, you passed out when the pain got too much for you.
>The two first friendly faces you saw when you woke up in the horse-hospital belonged to Lyra and Bon Bon.
>....mostly Lyra, though.
>Bon Bon has a prickly disposition on her better days, and poking a giant human-shaped hole in her roof didn't exactly appeal you to her.
>Still, they took you in.
>Lyra did it because she was friendly like that.
>Also, because there was something about your hands that really.... "interested" her.
>You mean that in exactly the way that you, the reader, think it means.
>That first month, you woke up at least 3 or 4 times to the sensation of Lyra finger-fucking your sleeping form.
>You pretended not to notice, though.
>Partly because you were still afraid that the government was going to swoop in and take you away if you misbehaved.
>Partly because it did wonders for your self-esteem to wake up to someone impaling themselves on you.
>While Lyra took you in out of kindness, Bon Bon took you in out of necessity.
>You'd damaged her shop, and she was going to make sure you paid her back every single bit. PLUS room and board.
>>
File: satyr2.jpg (197KB, 392x602px) Image search: [Google]
satyr2.jpg
197KB, 392x602px
>>6413554
>And since you had no money (your paper money had been "confiscated" by the Princesses to study and ultimately be stored away carefully as the only existing items of their kind), you had to repay her with work.
>And you know what?
>She may have started out hating you, but she damn-well thanked her lucky stars that you were there by the end of your first week.
>Unicorns can manipulate their environment with magic.
>Pegasi have limited mobility by using their wings.
>Earth ponies? None of that.
>You've seen ponies pick things up with their hooves, right?
>Even with that weird, unexplained ability (Twilight Sparkle still doesn't understand what you were even trying to ask her), an Earth pony's dexterity was.... lacking.
>Not to brag about your superior human biology, but you managed to complete a whole work-day's worth of.... work in about three hours.
>You know; excluding cooking time.
>Fingers don't make sugar boil faster, son.
>Pouring liquid sugar? No longer resulting in easy-to-heal-thanks-to-your-unicorn-girlfriend sugar burns.
>Stretching taffy? No longer an adorable display where Bon Bon runs back and forth with a heavy length of taffy in her mouth to fold it over itself.
>Wrapping tiny candies? Not something that keeps Bon Bon up all night any more.
>By the end of your first month in Equestria, even Bon Bon begrudgingly admitted that you were useful and not "a butt".
>That mare had a very limited collection of naughty words.... or any words that could be construed to have naughty sub-meaning.
>It was cute.
>So cute that, when she called your cock "your thingy", you nearly lost your erection from laughing so hard.
>She forgave you, though.
>She's nice like that, once you get past her prickly exterior.
>Turns out that her attitude is there for Lyra's benefit.
>Lyra has a bit of a bad sense of judgement when it comes to stallions, and had a really long string of bad relationships.
>>
File: satyr3.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
satyr3.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>6413571
>The most recent one had actually lost her her home, which was why she was living with Bon Bon to begin with.
>Once Bon Bon was absolutely sure you were cool, she laid off considerably and you finally got to know the friendly candy-maker who got along with all the colts and fillies.
>You had a lot of trouble deciding on a name for your daughter.
>After a lot of arguing and explaining the significance of pony names, you and Bon Bon had narrowed it down to two names.
>Gumdrop, and Saltwater Taffy.
>Both of them called out to Bon Bon, which she explained as being strange; typically one name will shine in a pony's head and that'll be the end of it.
>Two names?
>Back it up, sister.
>But in the end, when you saw your beautiful daughter with her tiny fingers, iddy-bitty hooves, and hair just like her mother....
>"Gumdrop" felt like a winner to the both of you.
>The years that followed were some of the happiest of your life.
>Raising your daughter, though challenging, was never pull-your-hair-out difficult.
>When things got too hot to handle, Lyra would happily step in to help and take Gumdrop off of your hands.
>That's something you should mention - Lyra still lives with you.
>With the gender ratio in Equestria being what it was, monogamy was almost unheard of. The Cakes were probably the only monogamous couple in Ponyville, come to think.
>While you weren't exactly down to clown with fucking your wife's best friend (blame it on your silly human upbringing), Bon Bon had no trouble spending some special time with the minty lesbian horse.
>....bisexual horse.
>She's made passes at you before, but you prefer not to think about them.
>They were all back before you were into animal sex, and at the time the sight of a winking horse-vagaina spraying a thick, yellowy liquid that smelled of musk and piss everywhere almost made you lose your lunch.
>They said they were a package deal, but you'll take the burger and leave the fries, thank you.
>>
File: satyr4.png (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
satyr4.png
40KB, 500x500px
>>6413590
>She's a good friend, but you can't see yourself porking Lyra anytime soon.
>And now, almost two decades after you first arrived in Equestria, you're left with a complete family.
>A wife, a daughter (who, if not for the human parts, is just about a carbon-copy of her mother), and a weird eccentric aunt-figure who loudly goes down on your wife when your daughter is in LISTENING DISTANCE, Lyra!
>Fucking degenerate.

>It was a cold autumn morning with you woke up with Gumdrop hugging you in your bed instead of Bon Bon.
>It was early; you were half-asleep; and your daughter had the exact same hair style as your wife did.
>You might have accidentally groped Gumdrop's butt.
>Awkward?
>Yes.
>But do you know what was even more awkward?
>When Gumdrop moaned and tightened her grip around you.
>"Grab my ass more, Daddy..."
>That was the moment you decided that it was time to wake up and start your day.
>You didn't stick around to see if she was actually asleep or if she was fully aware of what she just said to you.
>A couple of mugs of VERY strong coffee later, and Gumdrop came bounding into your kitchen.
>She seemed happy with herself and had no trouble staring you in the eyes, so you were pretty sure that she didn't remember all that no-no touching you did.
>She was dressed up in her usual morning-wear: a nice purple bathrobe with a cloth belt looped around her waist.
>After her usual "Good morning, Daddy", Gumdrop gave you a nice, big hug.
>You weren't sure if it was just your imagination, but you could have SWORN that her hands drived a little bit south, brushing the tips of your buttocks.
>"Where's Mommy?"
>You inclined your head towards the stairs that lead from your above-shop house and down to the candy store.
"She's getting an early start this morning. Didn't have time for coffee or even a little bit of-"
>Oops.
>That hair is throwing you off.
>You NEARLY said "a little bit of fun in bed" to your daughter.
>>
File: satyr5.png (229KB, 1020x879px) Image search: [Google]
satyr5.png
229KB, 1020x879px
>>6413602
>But judging by the playful smirk she gave you, she realized exactly what you were going to say.
>It probably didn't help that you cut yourself off so suddenly and coughed loudly like a big, obvious asshole.
>"Maybe SHE doesn't have time for that..."
>Yeah, no.
>You decide very quickly that two less-than-platonic moments in one one-hour period are at least three moments too many.
"I beg your pardon?"
>Gumdrop winks -WINKS - at you and grabs a mug for her own coffee.
"Anyway. We have a lot of work to do today, so your mother and I will need your help at around noon, okay?"
>Gumdrop sits down near the edge of her seat, leaning backwards against the back of the chair and spreads her legs.
>She looked for all the world that she was just relaxing and trying to find a comfortable position to sit in (horse asses were not meant for human-style sitting), but the gleam in her eyes said otherwise.
>Gumdrop kept wriggling around as though her bathrobe was itchy and she was trying to use the back of her chair to scratch her back.
>All it seemed to accomplish, however, was to widen the big V-gap on her chest
>More and more smooth flesh was revealed to you, inch-by-inch.
>The flat skin of her chest quickly gave way to the swelling of her breasts, the size of which Gumdrop had apparently inherited from her mother.
>God knew you could already see the imprints of her nipples through the housecoat.
>More wriggling brought with it less coverage, like her bathrobe was trying to play hide and seek with you and you were "it".
>Gumdrop finally found a position she was happy with, however, and quit her inappropriate strip-tease.
>She leaned forward in her chair and scooted her ass all the way back so that she was in a proper sitting position.
>And just as you thought would happen, Gumdrop's breasts spilled forward and parted her opened-up housecoat like two giant tits parting the red sea.
>>
File: satyr6.jpg (195KB, 797x1024px) Image search: [Google]
satyr6.jpg
195KB, 797x1024px
>>6413613
>It's hard to think of proper metaphors and similes when you're staring down the double-barrel of your daughter's breasts, alright?
>You would have liked to say that you got the fuck out of there as soon as her nipples came into view.... but then again, you'd like to say a lot of things about your life.
>"Didn't fuck a horse a bunch of times" was one of them, for example.
>Hopefully they won't put that on your tombstone.
>But, no.
>Gumdrop gave you a solid ten seconds of plump, jiggling HUMAN breasts before she made eye-contact with you.
>In that moment, your brain finally made the distinction between "the first human breasts we've seen in almost twenty years" and "your daughter's naked body", and you quickly got right the fuck out of there.
>You almost didn't hear Gumdrop's frustrated little "Hmph!" when you passed her on your way out of the kitchen.

----------------------------

>The evening that followed felt just as awkward to you as your morning had felt.
>The shops was closed, everything was cleaned up, and you were relaxing in the den with Bon Bon and Gumdrop.
>You and Bon Bon had a big, soft sofa, and Gumdrop had the single-pony couch that you bought when Gumdrop got too big to sit in between you and your wife on the sofa.
>You felt a familiar bead of sweat drip down the back of your neck when you noticed that Gumdrop was wearing her big dumb housecoat again.
>Thankfully, her mother was there, and Gumdrop wouldn't dare maybe-probably-please-God accidentally flash you her big, fat tits again.
>"What are you up to, Sweets?" asked Bon Bon, picking her head up from your lap and gazing at your daughter.
>Gumdrop hummed and hawed a bit, wriggling subtly in her seat.
>You saw that, though.
>You fucking know what she was trying to do.
>"Not much, Mommy," intoned Gumdrop, her tone innocent, "I was just thinking about going to bed early."
>She made eye-contact with you and her lips twitched as she held in a smirk.
>>
File: satyr7.jpg (267KB, 955x1962px) Image search: [Google]
satyr7.jpg
267KB, 955x1962px
>>6413623
>"I think I'll open my window tonight. It's pretty warm in the house right now."
>Wriggle.
>Wriggle-wriggle-wriggle.
>You glared at your daughter in a way that clearly said "Don't you dare flash your dad again, you little shit".
>There was a glare you had to make to get that specific message across, and you never once thought you would ever actually need it.
>Either your daughter ignored that message or she interpreted it to mean "Please, show me more of your body", because her smile grew and her wriggling picked up.
>Just like this morning, the knot in her housecoat's belt loosened, and the amount of flesh covered by cloth shrunk.
"Gumdrop...." you said in a low voice, stretching out her name in warning.
>"What is it, Daddy?" your daughter asked innocently as she nudged her thigh against the fabric of her housecoat, tugging on her belt and loosening it even more.
>Bon Bon looked in between you and Gumdrop, and your heart skipped a beat in anxiety when your wife leveled you with a warning glare.
>"Anon..."
>Oh God, she knew.
>"I thought we got you over that silly nudity taboo you had."
>Oh God, she didn't know.
>You don't know if this was better, or worse.
>Bon Bon turned towards Gumdrop and smiled at her.
>"Don't listen to your father, Sweets. Humans used to wear clothes all the time, and your dad grew up in that kind of constricting culture."
>Bon Bon shot you another glare before she continued talking.
>Bonnie, don't you fucking do this to me.
>"I don't know why your dad's stubborn little quirk is coming back now, but don't you worry about it. It's HIS problem; not your's."
>You're dead to me, Bonnie.
>How are you supposed to justify some (from their perspective) backwards, constrictive viewpoint after well over a decade of not really even thinking about it?
>"Oh, my daughter's tits make me feel uncomfortable"
>>"Well, you've been in Equestria for twenty fucking years, Anon. What's your excuse?"
>That won't fly.
>Dammit.
>>
File: satyr8.jpg (289KB, 1000x907px) Image search: [Google]
satyr8.jpg
289KB, 1000x907px
>>6413631
>Bon Bon rests her head back on your lap right at the moment when Gumdrop gets this big, dumb smug smile on her face.
>"Sure thing, Mommy."
>DAMMIT.
>Gumdrop had never tried stripping nude before now, so it had never been an issue. Though it seemed kind of obvious to you now that your horse-wife (who never wears clothes) would have no trouble with her half-horse daughter going around naked, the thought had honestly never occurred to you.
>Mostly because you don't generally think about your naked daughter.
>....or at least, you didn't before this morning.
>You miss the days.
>Rather than tear the housecoat off and be done with it, your daughter seemed to have it in her mind to tease you.
>She kept nudging one of her thighs against the fabric of her housecoat, which had so-far remained draped over her crotch.
>But with each tug, the loose knot in the housecoat's soft belt got more and more undone, revealing more and more cream-coloured thigh.
>You were beginning to sweat audibly.
>Each time her thighs spread and pulled against the confines of her bathrobe, the fabric would tighten and lift up from her crotch, teasing you with the sight of her lower lips.
>Her insistent tugging finally paid off, and the belt fully undid itself.
>Her entire bathrobe seemed to slip off of her, clearly being held together entirely by that one damned belt.
>Her thighs spread further, finally coming to a more natural and apparently more comfortable position.
>The bathrobe parted right down the middle (as most housecoats do) and revealed skin that got darker and smoother the closer it got to the area in between her legs.
>Your mind was screaming at you to look away, but your eyes were completely drawn to follow the gap in her dressing gown as it traveled further down towards her crotch.
>Finally, the loose garment settled down and fell completely open.
>That's when you saw it: presented to you on a silver platter.
>Gumdrop's gumdrop.
>>
File: satyr9.png (709KB, 1282x1107px) Image search: [Google]
satyr9.png
709KB, 1282x1107px
>>6413640
>You almost laughed when your mind made that little connection, but you were too busy being uncomfortable about your growing erection to do anything about it.
>Her pussy looked just like her mother's.
>The lips were thick and prominent, like they were on all mares.
>The dark-cream (almost a light gray) lips already had a slight glisten to them as her horse-fluids started to coat them.
>Your eye twitched when her pussy winked with an audible ~squelch~.
>Gumdrop was getting off to this, and both of you knew it.
>After a very uncomfortable ten minutes of gradually failing to contain your erection (your sense of overwhelming shame helped a lot at first), you accidentally started poking your wife in the face.
>Bon Bon just giggled and batted at your chest with a hoof.
>"Anon~... stop that."
>Can't stop; won't stop.
>That night, when you made love to your wife, you were uncomfortably aware that Gumdrop's room shared a wall with your bedroom; a room filled with Bon Bon's loud moans and the pungent scent of a horse that's spilt squash soup all over your bed sheets twice already.
>You keep something like 5 pairs of sheets on hand for reasons like this.
>Your mattress is probably ruined by now.

>Unfortunately for you, your daughter didn't stop with the bullshit stunt she pulled that morning.
>After a couple of days of doing that dumb "oops I opened up my housecoat" can-I-pay-for-this-pizza-some-other-way porn-plot shit, Gumdrop realized that it wasn't working.
>You knew to get the fuck out of that room whenever Gumdrop walked in wearing her housecoat, and not even straight-up flashing you as you walked past her got her any brownie points.
>Bon Bon, of course, was no help.
>For whatever reason (probably because she knew that your daughter's nudity made you uncomfortable), your wife was squarely on Gumdrop's side in the nudity debate.
>She'd go out of her way to encourage Gumdrop to drop her horse-pants and take off her human-shirt and sit right on her daddy's lap.
>>
Ran out of prepared satyr pics. This is longer than I thought it would be.
>>6413649
>The wriggling that would inevitably follow would result in a quiet orgasm that would leak through your pants, your underwear, and soak your cock in the searing-hot musky fluid.
>Your wife had no sympathy for you. Mister "I can stare at naked hores pussy at eat my cereal with no problem".
>"Quit being such a foal," she'd say, "you can wash your pants later. It's all a part of a little filly growing up."
>Bullshit.
>Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
>Every chance she got, Bon Bon would go out of her way to "help" you to get used to seeing the first human tits you've see in nearly twenty years.
>Not even Lyra was on your side despite being a human-obsessed weirdo.
>"C'mon, Nonny! You see my teats all the time and I'm like a sister to you, right?"
>Shit like this is why you weren't ever going to consider a threesome with Lyra.
>Almost a whole month went by.
>A month filled with your daughter getting more and more brave with her nudity.
>Brushing up against you in the kitchen, reaching over to to grab something and dragging her naked tits across your arm.
>Hopping on your back of piggy-back rides and grinding her crotch into your back.
>Staring you straight in the eye when Bon Bon wasn't home and blatantly rubbing her thick horse-pussy lips.
>It was the worst.
>Your more primal "stick your cock in it" instincts LOVED this new side of your daughter, and it made itself known.
>You swear, Gumdrop developed a sixth sense for whenever her father was masturbating from seeing too much naked human-parts.
>You'd be stroking yourself, maybe massaging your balls a bit, and she'd either be hiding in your closet or peeking under the door at you.
>The worst part was that you were getting used to it.
>You went from "Oh god, put that cock away and get Gumdrop out of the room", to "Just... just fuck it. Finish up and then tell your daughter to wash her hands before she touches anything".
>>
That's what she said.
>>6413664
>Looking back, that was probably her plan all along; she couldn't jump her father's bones if dear ol' dad wasn't comfortable with her sexuality on some level.
>For God's sake, even your WIFE was acting more and more lewd with you when Gumdrop was in the room. It was like she could sense that you weren't having a stroke over your daughter flashing her titties anymore and decided that being in the same room as your daughter was fair game to initiate a blowjob.
>Fuck it, you know? You didn't care any more.
>You stopped caring right at the end of your first family-funtime blowjob, when Gumdrop had her hands buried in her lap and stared you in the eye at the moment that you blew your load into Bon Bon's mouth.
>You know what? She won. Gumdrop fucking won. It doesn't even bother you any more. If Gumdrop came up to you and asked you to stick your fist up her asshole, you'd respond by asking her to go find the olive oil and a mop.
>So....
>You guess it really wasn't very much of a surprise when Bon Bon was out late with Lyra, and Gumdrop wandered into your bedroom.

------------------------------------------

>The clip-clop of hooves on the ground outside your closed door roused you from your state of dozing.
>Clip-clop.... clip-clop.... clip-clop....
>Two hoof-falls to a set; not four.
>That could only mean one thing.
>"Daddy?"
>Gumdrop.
>"Daddy, can I come in? I had a nightmare and I can't get back to sleep."
>You know you really shouldn't.
>You know what's going to happen.
>But the whimpering coming from your daughter roused those somewhat-muted fatherly instincts, dulled from weeks and weeks of slowly inserting Gumdrop into your brain's "would fuck" category.
>Without opening your eyes, you call out to your daughter.
"Come on in, Sweets. Door's open."
>You scrunch your eyes tighter-shut as the pitch-blackness of your bedroom is broken by the light coming in from the briefly-open door, but a soft -click- herolds darkness once more.
>>
By the way, sorry if the sex scene sucks.

>>6413679
>Clip-clop.... clip-clop.... clip-clop....
>You pull back the covers as soon as your daughter's hoof-falls come near, and Gumdrop crawls in without a word.
>Without even waiting for you to lower the sheets, Gumdrop wraps her arms around you and cuddles into your chest.
>It feels just like how she used to snuggle with you for comfort back when she was younger, but the moment is a little bit ruined when you notice that your daughter is shirtless (and likely pantsless) and that she's mashing her tits against your bare chest.
>It's this moment that your half-asleep brain feels fit to inform you that you decided to sleep in the nude tonight so that you could surprise Bon Bon when she got home.
>Too tired to really deal with Gumdrop's latest in a string of stranger-danger (the strangest danger of all), you just lower the sheets and wrap your own arms around your daughter's back and hold her close.
>You like this. Just cuddling with your daughter, you mean. It's moments like this tha-
>...you can feel her stiff nipples rubbing up against her as she shuffles around, trying to get comfortable. And just like that, the moment is ru-oh, what do you care anymore?
"Gumdrop?" you ask sleepily, rubbing comforting circles in your daughter's back, "Do you wanna talk about your bad dream?"
>Gumdrop buries her face in your neck and shakes her head "no".
>You give her the benefit of the doubt and choose to believe that her dream was a real scary one.
>Even though you can feel her taking great big breaths through her nose, still buried in the nape of your neck, you muscle through it and try to keep your mind off of the topic of dirty things.
>>
>>6413698
>You and Gumdrop stay this way for a few minutes, wrapped up in each other's arms. Her legs, covered in a cream-coloured coat, feel smooth on your own two human legs. Her hair is soft and poofy like her mother's, and even has almost the exact same scent. The skin on her back is soft and smooth, and it satisfies you in ways that have been unavailable to you since you last saw another human, almost twenty years ago.
>You're eager to get more of that satisfaction, and you start rubbing your hands up and down Gumdrop's back.
>Your daughter moans in appreciation and nuzzles deeper into your neck, and you can feel her hot breath tickling the sensitive skin of your collarbone.
>You almost don't feel the butterfly kisses she begins to press into your neck at first.
>Much like it's been more-or-less trained to do, your cock begins to harden at the touch and smell of your daughter.
>Soft fur provides resistance soon enough, and the contact of your penis on her thigh causes Gumdrop to freeze up.
>For all the teasing she's done, your daughter has never actually once touched your bare cock.
>She starts to shiver in your arms out of either fear, or anticipation.
>You quickly realize that it's out of anticipation when she begins to gently rock her hips against your body.
>"D-Daddy~" Gumdrop moans quietly.
>You both gasp when your cock finally shifts position and slaps against your daughter's pussy lips, effectively hotdogging them.
>Your daughter shivers and wriggles up against you, and her hips do these tiny, almost spastic thrusts against your groin.
>"Please... Please, Daddy, I want it so badly..."
>.....
>And with that one little line, you've officially reached your breaking point.
>If your daughter wants to fuck you, then you're going to give her the dicking that she's been begging for.
>You tighten your hold on your daughter and roll onto your back dragging Gumdrop (and most of your blankets) on top of you.
>>
>>6413709
>Your bodies part momentarily and the shock of cold you feel on your skin makes you realize that you've both started to sweat, so you pull her back close.
>You know what? Before tonight, Gumdrop could stare you dead in the eye while she masturbates to the sight of her mother giving you a blowjob. Now, it seems, she's gotten a bit shy, and that just won't do.
>You place you hand under your daughter's chin and gently lift her head up, lowering your own to meet her in a kiss.
>Her eye, once tightly-shut, widen in shock and surprise before she begins to early return your affection.
>You move the hand on her chin over to cup her cheek, and Gumdrop leans into your warm touch.
>Your other hand slowly slides down her back until it's cupping her ass. Using your years of experience with fucking a horse, you grip her butt and encourage her to lift up, which she does after a moment of hesitation. It doesn't take long for you to guide the head of your cock to the entrance of her pussy. All you had to do was find the hottest, wettest part of her crotch.
>You, being the quote-unquote (because really? At this point?) "responsible father" you are, hesitate and pull your face back to ask your perverted daughter if she's sure she wants to fu-
>Before you can utter the first syllable of "do you want daddy's thick cock", Gumdrop slams her hips downward and impales herself on you.
>Both of you moan. For you, it's mostly shock at the sudden tight-hot feeling on your dick. For her, it's she sheer amount of pleasure of her first time, and pure satisfaction of finally seducing her father.
>I mean, you guess you'd feel pretty good yourself if you managed to fuck your mother.
>....
>Anyway.
>She's hot.
>She's tight.
>She's soaking your groin just like her mother does.
>She's your daughter and, for fucking once, that fact is turning you on to the point where your cock is so hard that it hurts.
>>
>>6413722
>In and out.
>Over and over.
>Sometimes slow, sometimes fast.
>Sometimes deep, sometimes shallow.
>Your groin is absolutely soaked.
>Gumdrop shivers and wriggles like the pleasure is overwhelming her; like she absolutely cannot get enough of your cock.
>Gumdrop gasps again, but it isn't out of pleasure or an unexpected thrust from you this time.
>It's horror, plain and simple.
>The same gasp that people from those shitty horror movies back on Earth would give when they stumbled onto someone hacking apart a dead body.
>"Are you having fun, Sweets?"
>Bon Bon's voice is right by your ear, and you ever-so-slowly turn your head to look at her.
>Honesty? You don't know what's going to happen next.
>On the one hand, you were just caught cheating on Bon Bon. On the other hand, Bon Bon had been encouraging the women you're cheating on her with to walk around naked and to sit on your lap.
>You catch your wife's eye just as she presses a kiss into your daughter's exposed, sweaty neck.
>The little shit winks at you before laying down and nuzzling Gumdrop's neck.
>"Go easy, Gumdrop," Bon Bon coo's, kissing Gumdrop on the neck again, "Take it slowly. Eat your vegetables, and you might just get dessert~."
>Bon Bon reaches a hoof out and lays it on your nearest shoulder, closing her eyes and whispering sweet nothings into Gumdrop's ear.
>This is the tipping point for you.
>Your balls tighten and a pressure builds in your groin, and you just can't seem to gather up the energy to lift Gumdrop off of you and pull out.
>For the most part, you mentally shrug and decide "fuck it". You grip your daughter's hips and start thrusting short and hard as your orgasm overtakes you.
>Gumdrop groans breathlessly as you empty yourself inside of her, and you can see Bon Bon grinning out of the corner of your eye.
>Your orgasm is so intense that you swear you went blind for just a few seconds.
>>
>>6413734
>You don't think you've ever cum this much in your life. Each pulse feels like you're practically pissing your seed into Gumdrop.
>Seconds pass like minutes, and you get the paradoxical sensation of your climax lasting too long and yet not long enough. You and your daughter are left a sweaty, panting mess.
>You start to pull away from Gumdrop, but Bon Bon raises a hoof to stop you.
>"Hold up, Anon. Stay inside her; I don't want any of your sticky stuff leaking out."
>Sticky stuff.
>The bizarre interludes of innocence that Bon Bon spits out never fail to throw you for a loop.
>You open your mouth to ask just what the hell was going down, but Bon Bon places her raised hoof onto your mouth.
>"Shhh...." she whispered, curling up beside you, "Go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning."
>>
>>6413752
>As it turns out, Bon Bon had been okay with this for a long time.
>That sensation that your wife had felt all those years ago - that two names could have been used for your daughter instead of one - stuck with her for years and years.
>When she saw your daughter starting to act upon her attraction for you, it finally dawned on her why she couldn't get the name "Saltwater Taffy" out of her head.
>It wasn't meant for your and Bon Bon's daughter.
>It was meant for your and GUMDROP'S daughter.
>You, being a creature not native to Equestria, had no magic for which to think of a descriptive name for your daughter. And you know what? Turns out that your daughter didn't have any magic either, so a name would have never occurred to her.
>Bon Bon's magic was remembering it on your behalf.
>Much like how destiny brings a proper name to a mother-to-be's mind, destiny had brought you and Gumdrop together.
>Your new daughter, Saltwater Taffy, was born an unusual nine months later, a stark contrast to a usual pony's (and even Gumdrop's) development period of eleven months.
>You guess that had been just another little bit of emphasis on how human Gumdrop was.
>It was weird, explaining why Gumdrop was pregnant and who the father was, but most ponies just nodded and agreed that you can't fight destiny.
>And you know what?
>You don't want to. Going along with what fate wants has been pretty damn rewarding.
>>
>>6413766
And that's it. I hope that it isn't crap. It's been awhile since I wrote something this long (and even then, it isn't all that long), and I think I tapered off by the end. I threw it all into my pastebin, which I'll post a link to here. I don't know if anyone wants to do something with it, but it's out there.

http://pastebin.com/HiQQMyTa

Thanks a lot for reading. If any of y'all got some feedback, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>6413640
>You were beginning to sweat audibly.
What does sweating sound like?
>>
>>6411207
>Implying
No. It was not a FotM status that ruined them, it was too much too fast. Anyone can suffer that; Utah, Darcy, Yuzu, anyone. For some, they have already stated their disdain for all the satyrs mentioned. Whether you've noticed or not doesn't change it happened. However, do NOT let the disdain some have stop you.
>>
>>6414012
I'm not the guy who wanted to write about Utah. I just explained it to him why incest wasn't the sole downfall of Timber and Simmer's character.
>>
>>6413766
Good stuff. So now we have a new second generation satyr named Saltwater Taffy.

Art when?
>>
>>6413917
Like an uncomfortable teenager who is intimately aware that he has horrible facial acne and sweaty pits.

>>6414095
Thank you. I'd be tickled fucking pink of Saltwater Taffy actually took off in the satyr community. It makes me wish I could draw.
>>
>>6414095
I'd rather have it contained tobthis one story. While hot, this is more of a fetsh thing from incest and inbreeding rather than a general new satyr baby.
>>
>>6414095
Never. The moment the thread makes an actual inbred satyr, it has crossed the threshold of autism and will truly become an unredeemable shit show.
>>
>>6414211
So posting a link to the story in /satyr/ would be a BAD idea, then?
>>
>>6414245
Posting a link would be fine but we should leave any sort of discussion concerning inbreeding here.
>>
>>6414275
Gotcha.

I'd like to think that Saltwater Taffy's hair has lost some of the colour saturation because of the inbreeding, and looks more chalky or solid in colur than her mother/grandmother's did.
>>
>>6414095
>Seriously creating an inbred satyr
What
>>6414211
>>6414275
said.
>>
>>6414211
Complain-anon pls go.
>>
>>6414211
>will truly become an unredeemable shit show.
>Nothing changed with Murmur

I'd actually like to see a cutie Saltwater Taffy satyr.
>inb4 people take the Murmur joke seriously
>>
>>6415114
>I'd actually like to see a cutie Saltwater Taffy satyr.
Me too.
>>
File: 1158776.png (199KB, 1453x891px) Image search: [Google]
1158776.png
199KB, 1453x891px
>>6415114
>>
So hey, listen, the paste has a different link now. Don't ask why. http://pastebin.com/Vb9ZsQAt
>>
>>6413805
Cut away the inbreeding and it's golden.

>>6414211
Agreed x100. Can't imagine anyone outside this general ever wanting to set foot in here if this becomes an actual thing that gets posted regularly.
>>
>>6415114
>>6415174
I wonder what a human x satyr offspring would look like. If pony + human = half-pony/half-human, than what would a half-pony + human get? Regular satyr or a human with weird feet?
>>
>>6415271
Can I ask how?
>>
>>6415360
By cloning it and deleting the original.
>>
>>6415114
Murmur was not the product of inbreeding. Joke or not, there are some degenerates who will push that as a fact to get their rocks off.
>>
>>6415303
I assume anything that breeds with a satyr eill ultimately be a whole satyr, human, pony, griffon or the like. It's always half human sprinkled with some Equestrian. Now, the specifics matter quite a bit however. If a pony decides to mate with a griffon satyr, they'd either get a griffon with the pony characteristics, a pony with the griffon characteristics. However if there's a mythicalogical hybrid that's equivalent to the parents, in this case a hippogriff, it'd be that. So the offspring would have a human upper body and pony lower body, but talons for arms and wings out of its back. You follow,
>>
>>6414701
It's not a complaint if he's right. Which most of the thread agrees. Never go full retard. Never.
>>
Overall, very, very hot. Gumdrop's seduction, Anon's mental wear down, and the sex scene were all good.

I will say that, in the first couple of posts, the flow felt a bit broken, I want to say it felt like Anon was dumping backstory chunks a bit too much.
The destiny talk was a bit meh, but workable given how the mlp world works, and the sex scene did have the problem that you forgot that the lights were off half way in.

And, while I know it's a bit polarizing, I really liked the inbreeding.
I wouldn't oppose a little something here or there with Saltwater Taffy. But I know it'd probably be best to keep her an occasional thing if she leaves this story.
>>
>>6415609
Thanks, Anon. Reading over my posts, I can see exactly what you mean. The flow really shifted as soon as all that talk about Anon being bestest friends with Lyra and Bon Bon was over, and the exposition dump wasn't the best to begin with. I won't make excuses. For real, I appreciate the feedback. That said, I'm glad you liked it. I was actually worried that the seduction was rushed or that the sex scene was skipping over a couple of details, and I'm especially glad you liked the inbreeding. Introducing a character - even in a one-shot - as a result of inbreeding is risky. As for seeing Saltwater Taffy outside of the story, well... It would be cool to see, but I'm not going to force her.
>>
>>6415609
Would be nice to have an actual design for Taffy.

*nudges artists*
>>
>>6416190
*punches you*
>>
>>6416190
Cross-eyes and an upside-down nametag on her shirt that says "Hello, my name is SALTWADER TAFEE"
>>
>>6416362
>Another Dingaling
That sounds cute as hell actually.
>>
>>6416190
Not happening. We aren't going full retard. If YOU want to go full retard, draw her yourself.
>>
>>6416190
Maybe her fur colour is a bit closer to Anon's skin colour than Gumdrop's fur colour? Or her hair is less colourful like a pony's and more plain like a human's? I'm picturing her looking similar to Gumdrop but with more of Anon's attributes applied to her existing pony/satyr attributes.
>>
>>6416540
Are you an artist?
>>
>>6416547
>with more of Anon's attributes applied to her existing pony/satyr attributes
So greener skin?
>>
>>6416576
Based on Gumdrop, her dad is probably white, a very white white at that. Unless her pigment there comes from her mom.
So probably Scottish levels of pale.
>>
>>6416551
If I am an artfag, would you even believe me? No. So not going to answer your loaded question.
>>
>>6416540
Okay, the leader of the artfag guild, the one who speaks for all artfags, has spoken.
>>
>>6416663
Be mad. Just don't be a whiney begger. NO one who artfags likes that.
>>
>>6416671
Where was the whiny begging? It was barely even a request for art.
>>
>>6416611
A pale cutie. I like that.
>>
>>6416689
>*hint hint*
>*
>On 4chan
>>
>>6416671
>Be mad
Literally the only poster here who is upset about some Anon wanting art is you.
>>
Alright guys, you've had your fun. Stop responding to him now.
>>
Saltwater Taffy a cute
>>
>>6416726
Yet you still responded
>>
>Satyr daughteru walking around with a swollen belly and heavy, milky tits
>Refusing to wear shirts because her nipples are too sensitive
>Wanting you to help give her relief from her hormones
>"Daddy, the baby's kicking again. Can you help me calm her down?"
>>
>>6417175
Punch her in the stomach. Tell the littler shit to knock it off. Remind her she is a whore and the father is a dead beat.
>Inb4 accidental abortion
>>
>>6417175
You had me at milky tits.
>>
>>6417210
You took that in a different direction than I thought you would, Anon. I was more on the idea that Anon was the father and that "calming her down" meant "fucking her senseless".
>>
>>6417220
>"The pump's broken and they feel so full and heavy... Can you think of any way to get all that milk out, daddy?"
>>
>>6417225
>>6417264
>Wholesome family fun

Who are the most likely satyr's to have a kid with their parent?
>>
>>6417225
See? This is the problem with YOU people. Not fetishists or incest; no, people who don't know how to write. You go for the obvious and are as subtle as an elephant shitting on your couch. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>6417348
Hope, probably, given her mother's obsession with humans. Maybe Dawn after she hears about the Royal family tree from Anon's world.
>>
>>6417348
Cider, maybe?
>"If'fin all'uh Equestria think Ah'm a filth half-breen an' mah pa's some kinda degenerate, why not give'em what they want?"
>>
File: .jpg (419KB, 1151x648px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
419KB, 1151x648px
>>6417633
>Accent
>>
>>6417657
I've lived in every single southern-most state my entire life, Anon. I swear on my dead mother that they literally sound literally exactly like that. Literally.
>>
>>6417633
I can see Cider fucking her dad. Would there or would there not be apple puns during copulation?
>>
>>6417827
Her ma would be mighty disappointed if there weren't.
>>
>>6417849
>Tells them to keep on fucking until a sufficient number of apple pluns have been used
>"Uhh... plow my fields?"
>>"Used it already."
>"Plant your apple seeds in me?"
>>Okay, that's one."
"Applejack, lay off her."
>"Cider's already leadin' by one, Anon. Y'all gonna keep up or what?"
>>
>>6417725
I've lived in bumfuck nowhere in the south and have family almost exclusively in southern states. I know what they sound like. I would prefer not to read them.
>>
>>6417978
Fair enough. I got relatives in Newfoundland and Oy don't loike ter read'ow they tork neither.
>>
>>6417902
>You need to sing a lewd version of Johnny Appleseed while plowing Appledaughter to please Applewife.
>>
>>6418395
don't we have a Cider Appleseed picture?
>>
>"Cider! Anon! Why aren't y'all mating?! This here farm needs lots of farmhands to keep it running, and Cider can't do everything by herself!"
>>
>A satyr takes a trip to Ponyville's spa, a place of relaxation they don't often visit.
>Arriving inside their steps clatter and echo onto the spotless tiled floor, the scent of exotic oils and fragrances burning in the air.
>"Welcome!" They notice a smiling Volupia behind the front desk, Aloe's daughter and a face you've seen from time to time. "How may I be of service today?"
>The satyr tells them that they've been meaning to relax due to some stressful situations going on right now.
>"I'd be more than happy to help! We have all sorts of functions and treatments of stress relief for our clients," she says, listing off the services on her hand."
>"Like body massages, salt glows, facials, saunas, hot tubs..."
>Volupia then stops suddenly and flashes a dainty sliver of a grin.
>"Oooor~" She says in a sing song voice. "If you're feeling more a little more adventurous, we have a special offer to our satyr customers."
>Swaying side to side behind the desk, her hand disappears and later hands you a brochure.
>'Offer For Free Nuru Massage For First Service'
>Reading the print describing the procedure makes the satyr in question flush red. They look back at Volupia, now sporting a more eager look on her face.
>When asked about who will be their masseur she answers, "Me, of course! My mother or aunt typically administraters it, but they're out of town for a convention."
>"But if you'd rather someone else, I hear Lavender Essence is a mare that's a bit on the playful side regarding these things," she says with a wink.
>"Or Herc. He's on the clock right now and has been asking if he could do one for a client. And with those bulging muscles I'm sure it wouldn't be too unpleasant of an experience. If you don't mind the poor boy's inexperience, that is."
>Her finger tugs at her shirt neck pulling it downward, just enough to see a patch of glistening skin on her bosom.
>"So..." She asks softly. "Would you be interested in our services?"

Which satyrs say yes? What happens?
>>
>>6420272
I thought about posting a "this is bait" image to the guy, but it wasn't even worth it.
>>
File: Mr Tumnus 1.png (830KB, 1877x2321px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Tumnus 1.png
830KB, 1877x2321px
>>6420194
Driftwood always looks like he'd pop out of his skin if you so much blink at him, so he'd probably be highly encouraged and wouldn't be able to refuse. It can also be something nice for satyr couples to spice up their sex life.
>>
>>6417363
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>6420361
Was his father Spike Spiegel?
>>
>>6420415
It's probably tinted green from spending all thst time in the wilderness without washing. Fucking deer.
>>
File: 1452028083716.png (317KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452028083716.png
317KB, 800x800px
>>6413766
>>
>>6411003

>"But, dad, I don't want to do stupid yoga!"
"Can you get both hooves behind your head?"
>"No, I keep telling you that my legs don't bend like that. It's literally impossible!"
"Your mother manages it when we're having s-"
>"Shut up, I don't want to know!"
>>
>>6420361
>Deer satyr
I had no idea this existed.
>>
File: Bunana.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bunana.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Remember to always wear your tri-layered anti-lewd purity protection pants while in bun territory.

Over thirty satyrs a year die from crushed pelvises and dehydration after forgetting this one simple precaution. No orgasm is worth dying for.
>>
>>6423212
"Hope, you'll be thanking me when you learn how to shove your head in your crotch. God knows your mother loves it when /I/ do it."
>>
>>6423642
That is the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen.
>>
File: ChickSatyr topless.png (527KB, 1512x1430px) Image search: [Google]
ChickSatyr topless.png
527KB, 1512x1430px
>>6424297
>>
>>6425205
Oh god, her horse-half merging with her human-half looks like she has a little pubic tuft. That's adorable.
>>
File: ChickSatyr topless mk3.png (527KB, 1512x1430px) Image search: [Google]
ChickSatyr topless mk3.png
527KB, 1512x1430px
>>6425205
Moved and increased the size of the boobs a bit, as they looked a bit too far down.

... are they still too far down?
>>
>>6425317
Removed the carpet covering her crotch.
It now looks like it's lying under her instead.
>>
Have any of you ever experienced IRL incest?
>>
>>6425858
No, we keep that shit in the fetish fantasies. It's nothing like incest in real life.
>>
>>6425858
Sadly, no.
>>
File: 03(6).jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03(6).jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>6425918
>Sadly
>>
>>6425858
No sir. I like it as a fetish, but I wouldn't do it in real life.
>>
>>6425949
So many hot cousins remain unfucked.
>>
>>6425858
Nope. Would like to tho.
>>
>>6425858
From the other thread: am female, didn't get diddled by daddy, but was touched by grandpa.
>>
>>6425858
Follow up: what sorts of incest are you interested in? Anything other than Daddy/daughter? (Different anon)
>>
>>6426079
For me, the order of preference would be:
Brother-Sister > Cousins > Uncle-Niece > Father-Daughter > Aunt-Nephew >>>>>>>> Son-Mother
>>
>>6426072
>didn't say groped by grandpa
fuck
>>
>>6426072
>didn't get diddled by daddy
Do you wish you did?
>>
>>6426126
I stop at the brother-sister/cousins line, and maybe Aunt. Anything other is gross to me.
>>
>>6426079
>what sorts of incest are you interested in?
satyr x parent = satyr x aunt or uncle >> satyr x cousin >>>>>>>>>>>> sibling x sibling.
>>
>>6426795
does it make a difference if its male satyr x female parent VS female satyr/male parent VS femsatyr/femparent VS malesatyr/maleparent?
>>
>>6426847
Nope.
>>
>>6426072
Sorry to hear that, Anon. That's kinda fucked up.
>>
>>6427839
No it isn't. Nothing is fucked up here in /sad/.
>>
>>6427839
it's cool man. it's been long enough it's turned from "inner turmoil" into a strong interest in fetishism from an educational standpoint.
>>6428212
from a fantasy setting it's not that terrible, but actual children is all kinds of fucked up m8. don't believe the voices in your head.
>>
How does satyr react to surprise buttsex?
>>
File: i must be punished.png (415KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
i must be punished.png
415KB, 540x789px
Actually, scratch that. How does satyr react to gettibg their ass slapped? Or cat called? To put an extra spin, assume this is where mares are a *slight* majority and engage in it too.
>>
>>6430160
They would immediately claim Anon as a husband and the fuck him until they're with child.
>>
>>6431455
"Damn Prism, your blue butt is giving me blue balls! *SLAP*"
>"Kyaa! So soon!? A-anon, I've barely met you and we're just two teenagers! But...but the heart wants what the heart wants! Yes! I will marry you!"
"...What?"

"This is a fine cut ass Sapphy. *SMACK!*"
>"Gah! Me? R-really? Hah! I knew wearing jeans made my butt look bigger. Take that Mom! Looks like I am getting married before Garret! Come on Anon, let's go pick out the rings and discuss the wedding plan."
"...Huh?"

"Keep hitting those books, Glimmy, and sooner or later your head's gonna outgrow your rear! *WHAP!*"
>"Eeep! Anon! I'll have you know that you just ruined eight whole months of planning jumping the gun like that! I didn't even get a chance to work on that breast enlarging spell for July! But...I can't fault you for being eager. I like that in a mate~. What do you say we commemorate our engagement by some good ole fashion fucking? I'll be aiming for a shotgun wedding by the end of the month~"
"...Shit, alright!"
>>
>>6431981
>>Take that Mom!
>"Who's gay now, mom?! Who?!"
>>
>>6432255
>Itt teenagers trying to be cool guys
We have truly become /r/eddit.
>>
>>6432407
I think it's a believable thing for Sapphire to say if her Mom kept questioning her daughter's sexuality just from the fact she likes wearing boyish. Sapphire keeps telling her it's just because she doesn't feel comfortable showing her hooves, but Rarity never listens.
>>
File: Couch Pounding.png (876KB, 1691x2127px) Image search: [Google]
Couch Pounding.png
876KB, 1691x2127px
>>
>>6433614
Sapphire wear jeans and "boyish" clothes because she is really embarrassed about that condition she has. Rarity would understand that.
>>
>>6436367
Oh, I didn't put that there? Weird. I meant to include that. But even then she'd probably offer her some sundresses and long skirts if she was uncomfortable with her hooves.
>>
>>6436367
Actually matured mama Rarity would understand... basically a filly "fashionista" Rarity questions why her daughter isn't wearing the dresses she made just for her... latest winter line-up.
>>
File: mans triumph over nature.png (334KB, 538x564px) Image search: [Google]
mans triumph over nature.png
334KB, 538x564px
>tfw still no Cipactli satyr.
>>
>>6425317
Nah, they look anatomically believable now. Gg.
>>
>>6436419
>that story
Funny, but fake.
>>
File: 1465613777245.jpg (326KB, 1595x1389px) Image search: [Google]
1465613777245.jpg
326KB, 1595x1389px
>>
>>6438868
More, please.
>>
>>6438868
>No stories of Anon & his pony waifu suckling on their pregnant satyr daughter's tits
Why?
>>
File: IMG_6561.jpg (767KB, 2090x2128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6561.jpg
767KB, 2090x2128px
>>6440594
More Ash?
>>
>>6443107
Yes please.3way with thistle and rory
>>
>>6442685
Life is suffering.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.