[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/- Erotic Roleplay General >"Oh my they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 192

File: 1478215638079.png (848KB, 1014x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1478215638079.png
848KB, 1014x1036px
/ERP/- Erotic Roleplay General

>"Oh my they're all over my face~!" edition.

Previous Thread
>>6340411
>>
>>6347823
This makes me mad that we don't have a real Marcaline.
>>
>>6347849
With Paul gone, everyone's up for grabs. I doubt he'll return anytime soon this year.
>>
>>6347726
Why? Should I not or something? Aaand, if you keep this kinda behavior up, you might end up in some maximum security prison in the middle of bum fuck nowhere.
Cause real talk? Can I real talk for a second? I'm gonna real talk for a second...Normal girls don't carry Scissors around for the purpose of stabbing people, alright? that's no Bueno...not to mention, unless he's into crazies, Me no thinky that Senpai is gonna like you after you have a criminal record...or if you kill him, then he's seriously not gonna like you...cause y'know, he'd be dead.
>>
>>6347879
Does that mean Miss Mayhem could be finally played?
>>
>>6347879
I hope so...
>>
File: 55230465_p0.png (1MB, 944x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55230465_p0.png
1MB, 944x1000px
What are you fucking faggots listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mAjq2d3ejk
>>
>>6347891
Miss Mayhem could be played before, you would just have to deal with Paul sperging some. It has been done before, just look at Gardevoir and Hex.
>>
File: IMG_5512.png (178KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5512.png
178KB, 423x750px
>>6347787
Aw, thank you sir! Glad to be considered cute by you!
>He smiles up at him with a gleeful glare in his eyes.

>>6347791
I believe it was self bondage with a bendable back...

>>6347571
(Pardon me, but overhearing your talk and desire for another Pokémon girl, I do play Dawn if you are interested...)
>>
>>6347918
>hands the boy a strange, pink fruit
Hey, eat this up! I heard it gives you magical powers (and totally doesn't make your ass more plumper and girly)
>>
>>6347918
>He walks up to the boy placing a hand on his head as the Anon placed with his soft bling hair, smiling back at him.
Mmm~ Yes, such a pretty boy...
>>
>>6347808
Heh; jokes on you. I'm bi, so I like boobs, pussy AND cock~
>He playfully laughed in return, eyeing her wiggling sides.
So yeah; I'm borderline gay and borderline straight.
>>
>>6347908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XH3oMNKApI
>>
File: IMG_5503.jpg (102KB, 863x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5503.jpg
102KB, 863x677px
>>6347937
>He smiles back up at the anon with a huge grin, leaning up to kiss his cheek.
Aw, thanks sir...wonder what this may be...
(Caution; it may also increase breast size if that's okay...)

>>6347943
>Link hummed in approval at being touched by him, nuzzling his head into his hand, slowly swaying his hips.
Yeah; I'm a beautiful boy, am I sir?
>>
>>6347908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9CRvCmJUnI

I want a band girl to toot my horn.

I miss the Nonon player.....
>>
File: 55212872_p0.png (169KB, 806x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55212872_p0.png
169KB, 806x1200px
>>6347997
I hope she toots your butt with her horn.
>>
>>6347996
Yes, very beautiful...
>He praised, still playing with his shiny Hyrulian hair. He places another hand on his back, pushing the boy closer to him.
>>
>>6348020
I'd take it if it meant having her come back.
Nonon a best
>>
File: 4.jpg (96KB, 463x690px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
96KB, 463x690px
>>6347867
>tugs at her green skirt, angry little face looking up at her
Hey, lady! Watch where you're walking, you almost tripped me up!

>>6347955
Yeah? More needy then you were for my mouth?~
>getting a little too excited at being called a brat, she placed several kisses up and down his shaft as it reached its full size. Inhaling its sweet, lewd scent, she lowered herself a little and attacked his balls, kissing and drooling all over him

>>6347990
Hey, quit itttt! I'm a girl, I swear!
>growing hot and blushing with their assault, her much smaller, uncut dick sprang to attention. She felt their heavy hands run all over her small body, gripping at her thighs and plump ass and all over her bare, flat chest

>>6347953
Oh, well that didn't work then, did it
>folds her arms and looks grumpy
>>
File: IMG_5513.png (638KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5513.png
638KB, 900x1100px
>>6348048
>He smiles up at him, arms latching around him to hug the anon, nuzzling closer to him for warmth.
Oh, sir...this feels so good...A-am I as pretty as a princess in your eyes, mister?
I-I want to be treated like a princess...
>>
>>6347996
Go ahead, eat it!
(Caution: my dick is hard)
>>
>>6348078
>Couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her pouty attitude, kneeling down and hugging her.
Aww; cheer up there, cutie. There are people out there who still would pay you online to talk dirty to them and degrade them...
The internet is a fucked up place. I seen a lot of shit...
>>
File: 55229895_p0.png (1MB, 1115x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55229895_p0.png
1MB, 1115x1000px
>>6348075
If you mean the one that also does Medusa and a few others that I can't remember, they come by every now and then.
>>
>>6348078
>The woman's rear jiggled a little in that tight green skirt of hers as it was tugged on. Upon feeling that tug, she would turn her head toward and down to that little girl.
Oh, I apologize. I guess I didn't see you there.

-------
(Do any of the people I was talking to/rping with from the previous thread need a repost? )
>>
File: IMG_4298.jpg (143KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4298.jpg
143KB, 755x1057px
>>6348111
>Shrugging him off, he nods and takes a bite of the cute looking fruit, feeling the effects hit him faster and harder than puberty.
O-oh wow; I feel...
>He feels around his body, confirming the areas that had expanded.
...better than before; even more so...
>He comments, barely audible for him to hear, smiling at his expanded body.
I feel so pretty now~!
>>
File: 1478524256690.png (315KB, 789x346px) Image search: [Google]
1478524256690.png
315KB, 789x346px
>>6347879

I've played Marcy a few times; granted I play her as more as an aloof, "cool big sister" type so I dunno how they'd fly around here. And I'll be honest, I'm horrendously lazy when it comes to folder building.
>>
>>6348155
(Genderswap or futanari?)
>>
>>6347878
>It seemed like Rance was intent on making her as mad as possible, the pain of being slammed against against the window only made her more determined. Funny, she killed someone not too long ago like this. Was this karma? Maybe. As the window cracked just slightly she looked outside, spotting senpai just as he was leaving school. Suddenly she felt a sudden surge of strength, pushing his arm back and spitting right in his eye.

>>6347884
>She looks back for a second, he wasn't really telling her anything she didn't know. Still...he knew too much. A smile crept up on her face and a murderous glint shone in her eye as she walks forward towards the boy, picking up a pair of scissors.
You're right, it would be bad if i got sent to jail. That's why i have to get rid of the witnesses. ALL of the witnesses.
>>
>>6348155
You were already super pretty!
>a hand came down and grabbed at his girly ass, feeling how fat it had gotten
Fuck, theres a lot going on down here~
>>
File: IMG_5523.png (1MB, 489x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5523.png
1MB, 489x1024px
>>6348180
Genderswapped, good sir!
>>
>>6347908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho
>>6348152
(Nautilus and Veigar are pretty co-)
(>Support)
(You monster.)
>>
Is Blaze back?
>>
>>6347541 (Chicken-chan)
>The male seems to be oblivious of everything else right now in the wake of his ejaculation, his hands loose in the strands of her hair and making no attempts to force his member back down into her throat. His cock rests heavily on her tongue as it continues painting the damp cavern of her mouth with a fresh coat of seed, letting out a few final spasms and twitches from being sucked on like a lollipop before it goes mostly still. With his member still pulsating and hard inside of Chicken-chan's mouth, Anon wearily opens his eyes and looks down at the sweaty loli with a mouthful of dick, licking his dry lips. There's a moment where it looks like he wants to say something, but he ends up just relaxing against the tree and giving slow thrusts of his hips so his shaft rubs against her soft tongue.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Anon, Anon! Tag! Yooou're it~! Teehee!
>>
File: IMG_4396.jpg (146KB, 551x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4396.jpg
146KB, 551x500px
>>6348198
Oh, mister...
>The now feminine hero of time muttered out, backing up and letting him feel every inch of his plump rear without care.
Feel me some more. I love your touch. I can get addicted to you...
>>
>>6348200
>>6348239

Can I drink from a genderswapped hero of time? Pretty please!
>>
>>6348078
>His breathing becomes noticeably heavier while she kisses his swollen shaft, and the hard flesh throbs as she assaults his sensitive balls.
Aah~... maybe I should just give ALL your holes a go.
>He reaches down and grabs her by the arm, and pulls her back up to stand in front of him. His other hand grabs the zipper at her front and pulls it down to her navel, before grabbing the front of her suit and pulling it apart, exposing her flat chest. Keeping her close by the arm, his stiff cock touches the naked skin of her chest, poking a flat breast.
>>
>>6348228
>Violently shits on you
>>
>>6348228
I look up from my book in a jolt and see you take off from me. "Nice try! But I'm commin' for ya!" I yell slamming my book down and running after you.
>>
File: fluffy.jpg (129KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy.jpg
129KB, 686x800px
>>6347861
(thanks for a wonderful time anon, sorry but I'm gonna have to call it a night here~ You were great!)
>The loli looks up with a dazed expression, having to blink several times to gather any kind of sense. Slowly she slinks down, displaying a mouth full of white, creamy seed - the young trainer shows it all piled up on her tongue with no small smugness, and retracts her tongue, closing here eyes, enjoying the tangy taste as she swills it all around, and -finally- gulps the whole load in one
Aaaah~ That was..fuuuuun.. But hardly any came out! We need to do it aaagaaaain!
>The loli giggles and grins, nuzzling her soft, round cheek right on Anon's wet cock and looking up at him mischievously; hungry eyes, feeling his cum tingle in her belly.
>>
>>6348270
Of course he was great. He's Owain.
>>
>>6348255
Jesus, man...
>>
File: IMG_5525.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5525.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>>6348228
Don't let your kids watch it! Before you know it, they'll be eating Milky Wilkies, and moaning, fucking, and humping! "I-IN MY CLIT!"
>>
>>6348228
>Stands behind the fence, ready to throw a net that I just found.
>>
>>6348196
>Issei gulps, this isn't how he imagined his life would end, he imagined an end, in a hospital bed, surrounded by amazingly hot chicks...all of them, with various busts, some small, others large...but he didn't care, cause he loved all of them, after all, a man's favorite breasts, are those of his lover...or in this case lovers.
>But no! This wouldn't be the end! Not if he had anything to say about it! He was gonna get that Cherry blossom ending, and nothing was gonna stop him
>...But he's still gonna beg for his life, CAUSE FUCK, DAT BITCH SCURY!
Now...I know what you're thinking...should I murder this guy? And believe it or not...the answer maaay surprise you!
>>
>>6348078
>The hands continue to swarm her, each of the oversized palms seems to be covering every inch of her body, and teasingly groping over the plush white skin there. They all seem especially fond of her young plump booty, more and more hands run across her back side giving each cheek a firm squeeze and smack, their broad finger tips easily slide between the cheeks, accidentally prodding at the girl's tight hole as they molest her.
Damn, she's got a fat ass for a little bitch boy doesn't she? I can't wait to get inside that. Me either.
>They all chatter among themselves, openly speaking on how much they wanted her and in what different ways they stuff her full.
Yeah we know, you're a pretty cute girl too, just look at how cute and hard that little clit of yours is.
>a few of them flick at the smaller nub between the boy's legs, while the others begin holding her arms and pushing their stiffening veiny black cocks around her plushy pale young face. She can feel their heated heads poking at her body all over.
>>
>>6348228
Oh geeze just as I go to bed.

Get on earlier next time Steph!
>>
>>6348283
You're not funny, Luffy. Stop trying to act likable.
>>
>>6348239
I'm pretty sure that is a boipussy, girl ones don't even look like that, and his balls are a darker shade too.
>>
File: Owain16.jpg (212KB, 600x824px) Image search: [Google]
Owain16.jpg
212KB, 600x824px
>>6348279
(Nope, it was not.)
>>
>>6348283
>Winter 2016
>Not keking while unwrapping a lollipop
Robbie Bruh. Stale memes.
>>
File: IMG_4381.jpg (1MB, 2780x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4381.jpg
1MB, 2780x4000px
>>6348246
Aw, don't be sad like that...
>She undoes her clothing, sitting down on a wooden chair within a cabin, wiggling her skirt and panties down a bit, enough to tease him.
Of course I will. A hero must make her fans happy, right?
>>
>>6348208
(Oh and I am not a Veigar """"support"""" I actually get support items. My core it eye of the oasis, cdr boots, banner, and rylais. Also i'm a support main and have been slowly picking back up the freelo known as Janna. )
>>
File: shark.png (49KB, 376x227px) Image search: [Google]
shark.png
49KB, 376x227px
>>6348196
>Maybe it was his intention. Maybe it wasn't. Did it matter? Not at all because he was in charge... And he was going make the Yandere pay for trying to kill him. There would be no mercy!
>With her spit hitting him right in the eye, the teacher scoffed in amusement before wiping the saliva off his eye with a thumb, sucking on it before reaching for the girl's ponytail, holding it with a very cruel grip and once more slamming her against the window, her pretty face pressed against the transparent glass.
>That's when things went from bad to worse... With a knee pressed against one of hers, the once seemingly friendly professor of Academi Highschool shoved his manhood against Ayano's vulnerable hole! Thrusting hard and fast with every motion of his hips... All while Senpai said goodbye to some of his friends.
>Could you feel it, Ayano? Yanadere-chan? That feeling of pain and, more importantly, despair?
L-Looking for someone in particular outside the window, darling? Tell me... Who is it?
>>
File: IMG_4403.jpg (56KB, 669x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4403.jpg
56KB, 669x960px
>>6348313
Oh, I'm sorry...
Here; is this more feminine for you, good sir~?
>>
File: 01.png (61KB, 1896x315px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
61KB, 1896x315px
>>6348228
(Continue?)
>>
File: 6.jpg (49KB, 342x414px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
49KB, 342x414px
>>6348115
I kinda like that idea, can you hook me up?~

>>6348152
Well, look out more!
>her eyes fell upon the womans rear she was tugging at, seeing the two plump cheeks barely contained within the tight fabric and basically spilling out the bottom. A slight movement occurred at the crotch of her vaultsuit, her thighs crossing over as she pulled away

>>6348251
You know, this monster is big enough, you could probably grind it against anywhere on my little body and cum from it~
>she pushed against him, lower his cock so that it grinded against her flat, mosquito bites

>>6348290
>blushing more from their compliments about her plump butt, suddenly feeling their python sized cocks slap up against her body. Her breathing growing heavy, a thin trickle of precum drooled from her cock as she tried to hide it, the scent and weight of their cocks getting her more turned on
Fhhhn, you g-guys...sure..are...big..
>>
>>6348270
(you too, chick-chan, was a great time. goodnight!)
>The teenager scratches the back of his head wth a limp hand, watching the loli proudly display and swallow his seed with a tired amazement. He's too drained to be embarassment so he settles for placing a hand on top of her head and smiles.
Yeah.. anytime you want. I'll be waiting.
>Noticing that her hat was falling off, he grabs the red cloth and plants it back on the top of her head where it belongs; closing off this little lewd encounter the proper way.
What a crazy girl.
>>
>>6348228
Hey, wanna make a cake with me? Its a really special one!
>>
>>6348288
>>6348351
(Gotta go guys, sorry. Probably shouldn't have started this so late. and on a day i have to get up in the morning. BUT I should be able to pick this up tomorrow night or thursday.)
>>
>>6348328
>Anon is sure the Hylian was confusing great heroes with washed up reality T.V. stars after you pay them in private, but wasn't going to take the opportuninty for granted. He bounded over to the heroine of time and seated himself right on her toned thighs. Admiring her firm, sizeable breasts with a drooling mouth before closing his eyes and opening wide just before her bare breasts.
All ready hero!
>>
>>6348358
Luffy, did I ever tell you how bad you are at picking art? Because jesus christ.
>>
>>6348335
(As long as the support wards they can be bot lane talon for all I care. I've seen support Veigar and Naut do massive work because of their CC and zoning so good on you. I've had bad experiences with Janna because they always deem to stand behind me and toss a shield while I get my head stomped in.)
>>
>>6348317
This is a falseflag
>>
File: peacock dance.gif (367KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
peacock dance.gif
367KB, 360x359px
>>6348417
(Nooooope.)
(Even though that falseflagger uses it a lot it is still one of my favorite Owain images.)
>>
>>6348382
>He grinned at her eager response, smirking with a nod. He pulled out a couple of hundred dollar bills before handing them to her, before pulling out a piece of paper and writing down some facts on it.
So, there's this website called "Flirt4free", and it will let you create a channels for next to nothing. However, should there be something you want to buy to become more professional there, those 200 dollars should aid you. Also writing down a name of a good camera and headset to use while teasing men online...
>He explained, finishing and handing her the paper with all the facts she may want to know.
>>
File: steph4.gif (627KB, 366x432px) Image search: [Google]
steph4.gif
627KB, 366x432px
>>6348257
>The energetic young lady had carelessly skipped a few feet ahead, not realizing she was being tailed until her head looked back for just a moment. Releasing a fit of giggles, she began to move much quicker than before.

Catch me if you ca~an!

>>6348286
>The sprinting Stephanie just so happened to turn on that very corner, at an outstanding pace.

>>6348297
(Sorry~!)

>>6348368
(Sure thing! Though it's your turn, silly!)

>>6348393
A cake? A cake! I know how to cook all kinds of cakes! Which one are you thinking about, Anon? Is it... a strawberry cake? A chocolate cake? Vanilla?

>She brainstormed enthusiastically, bouncing up and down in excitement.
>>
>>6348436
Falseflag. Ignore.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-10-22 23.29.27.png (511KB, 1291x726px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-10-22 23.29.27.png
511KB, 1291x726px
>>6348403
(G'night m8. hope you dream of titty.)
>>
>>6348468
Why do you play so many male avas, Owain?
>>
File: IMG_4393.png (860KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4393.png
860KB, 800x1156px
>>6348406
>Link giggled at the anonymous's energetic reply to her looks, moaning a bit as he sat on her, she cradled him with her arms and hands as he went in and started to drool for her body.
Go right ahead anon. I'll be here, ready to make you happy...

>>6348407
(I get that all the time; thought I fixed it some time ago...)
>>
>>6348382
>He places his hands on both her shoulders and hold her still with powerful grips. Moving his hips, me makes his swollen tip rub against her small nipple until it drools precum all over it in pleasure.
Oh damn... I just might. You're little body would be a damn fine toy.
>>
>>6348439
"Oh I plan to!" He said as he began to run faster and faster. Reaching put his arm he was barely out of her reach. "Just a little bit furTHAR! Suddenly without warning he lost footing and tripped forward sending the two of them tumbling down onto the ground.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-10-22 23.02.29.png (134KB, 360x541px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-10-22 23.02.29.png
134KB, 360x541px
>>6348475
>Every male ava is Owain
(What? m8, are you high or something? I haven't written a single wall of text since I started using Issei, if I was Owain, there'd be like, twenty already.)
>>
>>6348439
Yeah, its in this book over here! Come look
>the anon tries to avoid looking at her cute body, especially her thighs as she bounced
>>
>>6348501
>>Every male ava is Owain

But this is true.
>>
>>6348382
Fuck, look at how much it fucking jiggles when you smack it. Nothing beats a squishy white ass. I bet it taste even better.
>Eventually one of the studs gives in and starts spreading her bubbly cheeks apart, after a few succulent sounds of the man munching on her ass, running his lips and tongue across the opening, he finally sticks in his surprisingly thick tongue. It easily stretches the poor girl's tiny butthole, and prods deeply inside her inner walls. The other men groin and jealously, eager to have a chance at eating her ass out as well.
Hurry and get us lubed up so we can really start getting that work out in.
>Slowly one of the cocks pushes its fist sized head inside her tiny mouth, letting her slowly get use to the sheer girth preparing to stretch out her throat
>>
>>6348439
>Anon throws the net once he sees the pink Blur. It snags something.
Aha!
>Anon jumps out in pride, only to find >>6348496 in the net
..What are you DOING!?!
>>
>>6348521
But there were male avas before Owain
>>
>>6348382
>It was probably a miracle that the woman's rear wasn't spilling out from the bottom of that skirt. But even with that tugging it didn't spill out but it came quite close, it only jiggled for now. Juniper quickly picked up on that crotch movement along with that thigh crossing.
I certainly am now.
>She said with a light laugh while obviously looking at the girl's crotch.
Hiding something?

>>6348413
(Veigar's new passive makes him pretty disgusting as a support. Having 200 ap mid game with no damage items and such insane scalings. I love it. Then there is Naut with that new keystone and nothing more needs to be said on that. A Janna who is afraid to get up and personal with their opponents is a bad one. The less time they have to react to Q the better. )
>>
>>6348492
>The anon felt the surprisingly strong arms of the heroine of time wrap around him, hands to his head as he was pushed into her ample bosom. The moment he could feel her soft flesh against him he latches onto her, suckling gently on her warm tit. Licking the nipple so it would stiffen and ready to leak from the stimulation. He began to playfully tease her as he nursed dry.
Anytime soon hero? I don't wanna have to go to a Lon Lon do I?
>>
>>6348521
(But anon...What about Jiro?)
>>
File: b47.png (185KB, 680x641px) Image search: [Google]
b47.png
185KB, 680x641px
>>6348413
>>6348556
>Not playing AD Sona.
It's like you guys don't want to win the game desu.
>>
>>6348439
(Alright, then hereby continuing!)

>He never slows down but keeps up the hard pace tirelessly, mercilessly. He rocks her body over the kitchen table while indulging in her immature chest, but then raises his head, only slightly so his warm panting breath washes over her skin.
Yes... So much... So good...
>He grunts and groans from pleasure as he keeps shoving his member inside her, revelling in her youthful tightness, and he begins kissing a trail up her chest and to her neck while his hands remain on her small breasts.
>>
>>6348565
Don't forget Hotaru.
>>
>>6340588
>It used to be threads about typefucking
>Now it's mostly drama and personality culture because anons love drama and there are people who love attention in all its forms.
Isn't that usually gay though? Not judging.
>>
>>6348556
(Legit, I'm currently loving the fizz rework. Holy fuck the W damage is disgusting. I rarely adc because I'm reliant on my team for warding, objective control and teamfights. Adding laning to being in the hands of someone else just annoys me.)
>>6348571
>Not going the ultimate super meme, stormraider's Jhin.
(I bet you don't even have your eurobeat playlist ready to go at a moment's notice.)
>>
>>6348540
All we have now is Rance now that Jiro doesn't rp reaper and mecha left
>>
File: IMG_4377.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4377.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>6348563
>Feeling her face swelling up with pride, Link lets out a husk groan of approval into the anon's ear, letting the hot breath hit his ear. Feeling his mouth drinking eagerly from her nicely sized tits, Link purred with delight, petting the anon's head, encouraging him to drain her.
Oh, sir...you can drink as much as you desire...
I-I have a empty bottle I can squirt into so you can drink my milk later...
>She offered, beginning to shake in delight from the attention she was getting.
>>
>>6348630
What about JP?
>>
>>6348640
Talking to mooty for 2 posts then leaving hardly counts
>>
>>6348630
Do fuckbois not count? cause we have those too
Also some anons play male avas randomly
>>
LURKERS, REVEAL THINE SELVES!
>>
>>6348630
I'd male av here but I know there are some tender anons who would end up mind broken within a week or two
>>
>>6348667
Don't be a cock tease anon.
>>
>>6348496
>Despite the cosmetically rough landing, Stephanie was able to joyfully laugh it off. The way she laughed was so peculiar- like it could stop anyone's bad mood and turn a frown upside down! Her pearly white teeth looked as bright as ever with thay one specially adorable smile on her face.

Clumsy Anon! Now we're all dirty and stuff!

>>6348507
>Stephanie skipped her way towards the Anon, looking at the big cooking book which he obtained.

Aha! This is the book that- wait a minute... this isn't a... Eeep!

>Stephanie's hands covered her eyes, a crimson blush flooding and coloring her pretty cheeks.

A-Anon! That's a v-very inappropriate book!

>>6348527
(I'll be honest- I chuckled!)

>>6348590
>It would've been incredible to take a picture of her face at that moment. Her eyes were rolled up, an awkward smile controlled her lips, and her mouth was just barely open, allowing her hot breath to escape from the tender, moist pinkness. Her entire body sent micro-shockwaves of pleasure all over, making her legs and hands twitch as a result.

G-Ghahh.. H-Hnnaahh!!! I-It's... It's feeling good... Mphh...
>>
>>6348630
>we didn't get more adventures of gabe 'n strange
Hurts desu
>>
>>6348637
>The anon reciprocated the Hylian girl's energy, himself warming up and excited as he began to taste his first drops of her milk. A sweet, refreshing liquid that he happily swallowed down, picking up his pace in hopes of more. He opens his eyes hearing her, seeing that empty bottle while nursing from her large, bouncy tit.
Oh, I'm flattered hero. But I'll get my fill here, you may need that on your quest after all. Just lemme get all I want right now~!
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-10-22 23.09.04.png (502KB, 1180x725px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-10-22 23.09.04.png
502KB, 1180x725px
>>6348662
Can I say I was lurking? Y'know, I've heard chicks dig guys that just pop outta nowhere! It's the mystery, or something cool like that!
>>
>>6348571
>>6348613
>AD Sona
>Stormraider Jhin
(You two got it all wrong. The best build Morde bot lane. Cause a ap bruiser is totally meant to replace a adc :^) )
>>6348613
(I have mixed feelings on the new Fizz. At first I loved seeing the new changes then I learned tank Fizz is coming back quite strong. While adcs certainly have it rough, supports have to make sure the squishy adc doesn't feed their asses off. If I had a penny for every time an adc was too heavy I would still regret my rp purchases. )
>>
File: 7.jpg (54KB, 373x423px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
54KB, 373x423px
>>6348437
Shit, are you seriously giving me this money? I feel like you deserve something for this..
>she looked down at the money and t he piece of paper, nodding at what he said. The idea of becoming a trappy camwhore was already super arousing

>>6348494
Where else you wanna rub this fat thing, huh?
>she arched her back slightly, gilding his heavy, drooling cock up and down as he slid it all over her flat chest. A thin finger came up and dabbed a thick glob of the liquid, tasting it

>>6348522
Sttop it, that feels t-too g-
>her plea was suddenly suffocated by a heavy cock, drowning out her voice and turning it into a muffled moan as he filled her mouth. A tongue still flicked and attacked her asshole, stretching and lubing it up as more of a thick, black length pushed down her throat, her eyes watering as she spluttered

>>6348556
I'm not hiding anything, weirdo! Why are you even looking at my dick, lady?
>she put her hands on her hips, still grumpily looking up at the woman before staring at her ass a little more
You know, as rude as you are, that is a really nice big butt..
>>
>>6348685
Oh whoops, wrong one! But I want to make one of these cakes
>he pointed to a picture of a woman spreading her plump ass, ample amounts cum spilling out of her stretched asshole
You down, cutie?
>>
File: IMG_4372.png (151KB, 678x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4372.png
151KB, 678x1140px
>>6348696
O-oh mister; you're too kind to me~!
>The feminine Link declared, clutching her hands a bit tighter as she began to let loose more and more milk. Regardless of what he said, she still grabbed and prepared the bottle, ready to fill it with her own liquids.
H-ha...
Oh sir, thank you so much...
C-can I repay you in any way?
>>
>>6348565
Jiro is the only male ava who isn't Owain because nobody wants to be Jiro.
>>
File: mordehit.jpg (86KB, 630x1350px) Image search: [Google]
mordehit.jpg
86KB, 630x1350px
>>6348734
(Morde is the boy, I can't wait until he's even more of a solid pick for when your team goes full ad and you are playing bot lane. On top bink bonk BINK is the most satisfying way to kill someone in this game.)
>>
>>6348743
Well...
>He grinned, seeing her rising cock, as one hand wrapped around her back for a hug and other began to massage her cheek, petting her hair.
How about we get back to where we were before we got sidetracked~?
>>
>>6348761
Wha...N..no you! I'd say this is reward enough.
>Hylian women must have very sensitive breasts, as the perky blonde heroine was really getting into the moment. The anon almost had trouble matching her energy and enthusiasm as he kept sucking harder and harder on her one breast, the cream flowing at a heavy pace as he teased the stiff bud in his mouth.
A..actually don't do that! I wanna drink fresh from there! Not the bottle! Just tell me when this side is done!
>He says pushing away the glass, wanting to drink every drop he could fresh from the tap.
>>
>>6348685
>He hammers himself against her while her body twitches, pounding her between her legs. But then he slips his arms underneath and around her as he lifts her from the table, and he steps back with her in his arms while his hands move down and grip her ass, fingers grabbing each buttcheek tightly.
Oh yes...! It feels great...! You wonderful little sweetheart...
>Having nothing to support her but him as he holds her in his arms, he bounces her up and down, letting her drop down on his cock with her own weight as it's pushed deep inside her each time, grinding her insides for all the pleasure it can get. The man moans happily as he continues to fuck her in the middle of the kitchen.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 800x940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 800x940px
>>6347908
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ISPou_mwMM
>>
>>6348685
Well, next time I'll just try something else then.
>Anon lifts his arms up and jogs away in an exaggerated fashion.
>>
>>6348743
>After a while the loud smacking and slurping of her real ceased and all she can hear is the heavy panting of a man as his wet tongue drooled her taste off its tongue and the hot moisture rolled off her plumpy ass. In seconds the missing tongue was replaced by a new one, this man was especially aggressive, roughly gripping and bruising her ass with his powerful smacks, his teeth happily nibbling at her pure skin, before his tongue began violently churning apart her insides.
Holy fuck look at him go at it, save some ass for the rest of us man. Yeah, I want a taste of this bitch's trap hole too. Calm down, theres enough of that big butt for everyone.
>Meanwhile, the cock in her mouth slowly started penetrating its way down her precious throats cavern. The man didn't seem to care how much she sputtered, he just held is head back in bliss as he worked his throbbing meat down her gullet to it was hilted and covered in saliva. Satisfied, he pulled out completely, so another man could take his place and stuff her cheeks full
>>
File: IMG_4382.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4382.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>6348828
>The female Link coo'd in approval at how much of a gentleman he was being. Her own body is eagerly pressed against his mouth, letting him have his way with her body.
I-it was for myself mister...I wanted to taste how good I am...And maybe, even keep some for later...
>She admitted, grinning weakly down at the anon.
I-I'm just about ready mister...
>>
>>6348743
>She raised a brow as she heard that comment about her dick. She had a feeling that is what was hiding between the girl's legs.
It's not often I see a girl like you with a dick.
>A slight smile then formed on her lips as she heard that comment about her butt.
Oh? You like my butt? You know, perhaps I could let you touch it some to make up for being rude to you?
>She asked while pushing her rear back a little, bringing a bit more attention to it.

>>6348788
(It is pretty satisfying but I am still mad about the initial juggernaut update. Riot fucked up and thought the ap bruiser should be a melee bot lane ad champion then had to backpedal hard after realizing "hey maybe we shouldn't give a bruiser burst when he is fighting squishies all day also we should probably make ap Morde a thing again." )
>>
>Owain claims he's going to bed
>stays up to circlejerk about League of Legends instead
>still claims he isn't addicted to this community and the idea that he's the protagonist
>>
>>6348743
>He grins at her while she archs her back and wipes his cock across her chest, moving from one nipple to the other. He rubs the other breast and lets his cock ooze its sticky precum over the other pink nub.
Oh yeah, that's good...
Maybe I want to rub those pretty lips of yours.
>He lets go of one shoulder and runs a thumb over the trap's lips, touching them gently.
... maybe I want you to suck all the cum out of my needy dick. It'll decorate your little tits nicely.
>>
File: 119414808067pe8.gif (756KB, 206x280px) Image search: [Google]
119414808067pe8.gif
756KB, 206x280px
>>6348758
>Stephanie stared at the image in absolute confusion. "Why is this woman spreading her butt and what is that white stuff inside her butt?" she must've asked herself. The woman was naked, and that alone was already a red flag for the cheerleader.

T-That's not a cake! That's just weird and gross! Why would she do that..?

>Despite her disapproval, she couldn't look away from the image, as if something inside her brain wanted to examine the image further... Why was she feeling this?

>>6348834
>Being much too mind-broken to defy the man's repositioning, she was like a little doll- fully malleable, fully obedient. The lewder pose would give Anon access to her silky smooth, erotically round bottom. His fingertips could feel and admire the warmth of every little goosebump, and the softness of her healthy thighs.

Mnahh... Hyahhh...

>Panting, gasping- these were her only sounds for various minutes, the only sounds that accompanied the wet slapping of the man's hips on hers.
>>
File: Owaintv.gif (748KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Owaintv.gif
748KB, 500x500px
>>6348876
(Mordekaiser was super fun pre rework mostly because I'm an idiot who likes simple things. Press E, get shield, farm wave, harass. You just did that until you had enough for a hextech revolver and never left lane, it was great. Well I'll let you get back to your RP, going to probably just lurk until morning since I don't think I'm sleeping tonight.)
>>
File: 4341778.jpg (313KB, 1280x1132px) Image search: [Google]
4341778.jpg
313KB, 1280x1132px
>>
>>6348953
>going to probably just lurk until morning since I don't think I'm sleeping tonight

This anon called it

>>6348897
>>
>>6348935
It feels really nice, trust me! Dont you want to try it out, you've got a really nice butt for it~
>his hand came down and suddenly groped at her butt, squishy the ample flesh and feeling the softness of her clothes
>>
>6348969
>Giving yourself a (you)
kek
>>
>6348969
>6348897
samefag check
>>
>>6348867
>The anon buried himself deep into the heaving tit of the heroine of time, the pillowy flesh molding across his face. He licked wildly at the stiff nipple in his mouth, sucking powerfully as mouthfuls of cream were going into his maw. At those words though he could feel her flow go dry, he looked over to her other breast fresh and untouched.
O..ok. How about you taste something else then in exchange for a second round.
>He takes her hand and bottle down to his groin, undoing his pants and letting his hard cock free for the Hylian to behold.
All I can muster! Drink it anytime, in exchange for a second drink of your milk. Just put me on your free breast if it's a deal and pump away at me!
>>
>>6348953
>>6348981
>>6348983
samefag check
>>
>>6348953
https://strawpoll.de/8fyg3ww
>>
>>6348990
>>6348987
>>6348977
>>6348953
Anxious is a stupid nigger
>>
File: IMG_4386.jpg (259KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4386.jpg
259KB, 500x500px
>>6348987
(Sorry; but I may have to hit the hay soon. I'll save your response and if you are here next time; I'll be happy to finish with you! Good night and see you later~!)
>>
>>6348867
>>6349029
Luffy for gods fucking sake, choose better pictures you stupid cunt.
>>
>>6349029
(Sure thing luff, see you another time then, have a good night)
>>
File: Flx31.jpg (27KB, 203x201px) Image search: [Google]
Flx31.jpg
27KB, 203x201px
>>
>>6348935
>He pulls her up and down while eagerly holding on to her rear, digging his fingers into her plush cheeks both for a secure hold and to touch her young ass as thoroughly as possible. With her completely under his power in his grasp, he bounces her as fast as possible, impaling her tight, youthful nethers while listening to the helpless panting and noises coming from her.
Yes... fuck yes... going to cum!
>He leans his head into her neck, smelling her candy-pink hair, and panting close to her ear while his arms hold on to her tirelessly, using her whole body as she's lifted and dropped over and over onto his rigid cock.
Hah... ready..? Ready to get your pussy filled with sperm? F-Fuck...
>>
File: totallythesame.png (5KB, 336x106px) Image search: [Google]
totallythesame.png
5KB, 336x106px
>>6348990

Samefag check
>>6348897 >>6348969 |
>>
>>6349040
K-Kurishit...?
>>
>>6349029
Luff, I actually like you but shit like watersports should only be posted if they ask. I mean man there is a LOT of genderswap/femlink art out there. Might need to prop up your folder just in case so you don't resort to the hard fetish stuff.
>>
>>6349040
new phone who dis
>>
File: 1.jpg (152KB, 602x837px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
152KB, 602x837px
>>6348796
Huh, where we were?
>she shook herself, crossing her legs slightly and looking up at the man

>>6348866
>she gagged and drooled, torrents of spit and precum dripping from her chin as her tears turned black from her makeup, marking her cheeks. Her asshole felt loose and hot, each man gaping and soaking her more as her cock was stained with lines of precum. Her small body shook as they assaulted her from both ends, her plump, almost oversized ass twitching as another fat, monster dong stuffed her hot throat

>>6348876
>the girl, still frowning, shot her hands up under the tight skirt. Grabbing at the massive amounts of flesh, she felt her little legs go weak as she positioned herself just behind the woman
Fuck, lady, you've...this is really nice! I wish mine was this big..
>she rolled up her skirt slightly, seeing her lewd underwear underneath and tugging at it, the other hand still grabbing her thick butt

>>6348929
You know, I hope this thing can do more then one round~ I wanna know how much you can stretch my butt
>she grabbed his heavy member and sprung it back up slightly, no longer pinned by her chest as she placed her lips around the tip. Stretching her small mouth as much as she could, she took several inches of his raging erection into her tight mouth, sucking over it loudly as her wide eyes looked up at him, winking
>>
>>6348967
I want this to happen to me (but with futa versions)
>>
File: IMG_4379.jpg (440KB, 1280x1353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4379.jpg
440KB, 1280x1353px
>>6349035
>>6349055
...I honestly thought that it was just chunky looking semen...

I'll leave now and let you all laugh at my stupidity.

>>6349039
(Thanks for being a good sport! Take care!)
>>
>>6349040
I should have known you'd be summoned by your favorite thing in the world
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1075x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1075x961px
>>6349040
WHAT IN JACK-FUCKING-HANNAH IS THAT?!
>>
>>6349065
(first one; need to break for sleep. Thanks for playing with me though; take care~!>
>>
>>6349035
>>6349055
Pee doesn't string like that you fucking idiots
>>
i want to fuck jack-o
>>
>>6348897
>that he's the protagonist

What makes this funny is the whole "Owain is the Don Corneo of /erp/" meme that sprung up because one anon gave a suggestion for the ERP RPG and everyone just ran with it due to how perfect a comparison it was.
>>
>>6349105
Dude it's fucking light yellow. What else is that supposed to convey? The artist being shit at drawing fluids doesn't mean the blatantly obvious color choice is invalidated.
>>
>>6349105
Bruh, it's yellow and it's pouring in a steady stream into her mouth. It might be poorly drawn piss, but it's piss.
>>
File: 297060733909zf.gif (296KB, 256x145px) Image search: [Google]
297060733909zf.gif
296KB, 256x145px
>>6348977
>Nothing wasn't weird for her anymore. The words he spoke, the way and sudden physical attention to her rear end... it just all didn't make sense. But then it was proposed to her: Did she or did she not want to end up like the woman in the picture? Well, she didn't know- and not knowing was something she always loved, because then she'd do the thing and learn from it! And with this logic:

D-Do I...? If... If it's really nice and I'd do a good job... then o-okay!

>>6349041
>Steph was being used- just that. Her body was simply being used to bring pleasure to the stranger, and it made not a slight difference in how much she was enjoying it. She enjoyed her own erotic destruction. Her poor, nearly worn-out pussy kept squeezing and pleasing the girthy cock for as long as it could. The words he spoke made absolutely no sense to her, either.

H-Hnnahhahh!!!... I-III d-doo~on't know w-what any of that m-meeeeeaaaaaans~!!!

>It didn't take long after that her hips began to slam themselves harder and faster on the man's pole- actively seeking more and more of the wonderful taste of sex.
>>
>>6349105
It might be the piss after ejaculate, which is actually more disgusting as someone who is not a fan.
>>
>>6349166
>>6349176
Other artists have colored their cum like that before. But no artist in their fucking minds draw piss all gooey and stringy. So did it not occur to you that the artists just picked a bad color?
>>
>>6349105
My point is that Luffy picks the stupidest, shittiest DeviantArt crap for his posts. For fucks sake, he has no quality control whatsoever. Does he not have fucking standards?
>>
>>6349182
Alright, how about you pull those down and show me what I'm working with, cutie
>he gestured to her pants, sitting down on a couch as he grabbed at his groin
>>
>>6349203
Well he does erp on discord...
>>
>>6349065
>One after the other, hunky black men dipped their ass penetrating tongues and oversized horse cocks in and out of her two holes, while she twitched tiny lines of pre cum all over her tiny set of balls. Finally having served just about all of them, they released the abused girl, and left her panting and twitching on the ground, under them all. Her plump and burning red backside, was left with a wet dripping gapping hole nearly perfect for them to start stretching out even further. They each were chatting among themselves while stroking off their saliva soaked cocks until each piece of dark manmeat was glistening. Finally, it was decided and one of the stallions mounted over the girl, they easily pushed back her tiny legs, causing her ass to rise up alittle, perfect enough for him to slam the monster meat into the her winking ass. Balls deep inside her, he could easily make out the prod in the girl's belly as her insides were churned and forced to move along with the shape of the massive black cock.
>>
>>6349203
>standards
>On /trash/
>On an erp general
>on 4chan
>>
>>6349065
>Her skirt was quite tight so it might take a good amount of work for the girl to fully slip her hands underneath. But when she did, she would get to feel a mostly uncovered massive rear. Once her skirt was rolled up, the girl would be able to see that Juniper was wearing a black thong. Well it was was actually a pair of black lacy panties, but with how full her rear was it looked like a thong.
Well if you really like this, you could undress some and let me grope you some in return. I'm pretty sure with how quickly you grabbed onto my ass you're already pretty worked up.

>>6349176
(Nastier cum can sometimes have a yellowish tint to it. It's more commonly seen in drawings with dickcheese/smegma. Oh and fun fact, cum isn't the only thing that can end up with a yellowish tint in it instead of white. Breast milk can too. )
>>
>>6349065
>He leans his head back and lets out a deep, drawn-out moan as her small mouth is stretched over his girth. He then looks back down at her and into her eyes with a smirk, watching her suck on his cock noisily. He puts a hand on her head and caresses her hair approvingly.
For a little brat, you sure have a good mouth. I think I'll try out your ass too afterwards. A nice little thing like you seems worth it.
>>
>>6349186
That doesn't even make sense.
its just the art style
>>
>>6349203
I've seen worse.
I actually think the idea of the picture is hotter than how its drawn
Get over it
>>
>>6349186
>The piss after ejaculate
You realize that your body usually makes it so that you can't really mix the two fluids, right? You should see a doctor if you're pissing and cumming at the same time.
>>
>>6349236
(I'm a moron. It took like 5 seconds of researching to see I was wrong. It can be caused due to a large period of time between ejaculations, old age, diet, or having stds. Has nothing to do with hygiene. )
>>
File: rapeass.gif (363KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
rapeass.gif
363KB, 165x115px
>>6349205
>Having to take a couple of seconds to process the command, she finally decided to walk in front of the sitting man, make a 180 degree turn, and slowly slide her thin fabric pants off. The only layer between her young pucker and the man's perverted desires were her tight set of pink-striped panties.

Like... Like this, right? She was like this in the picture?
>>
File: Vambre.png (158KB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
Vambre.png
158KB, 1280x766px
We need a Vambre Warrior player.
>>
>>6349182
You're... going... to find out...!
>His hands push and pull on her ass, and he begins to thrust with his own hips as well, as he eagerly ravages her young pussy. His full-grown cock is forced inside her roughly, pistoning in and out of her narrow hole, while she's trapped in his arms, and her whole body is used like a toy.
Oh yeah... here it comes... take it all!
>With a final strained groan, he pulls her down and impales her worn-out pussy completely. His thick meat it shoved roughly as far inside her as it can reach, and the man moans into her ear as his body begins to shiver. He holds on tightly to her ass and keeps her in place, in his arms, while his hard member, already stretching her insides, throbs as it pumps thick semen into her, unloading the man seed inside her.
>He staggers under the blissful orgasm and steps clumsily over to the table to lean against it, but keeps her in his arms while he empties himself inside her for the during of the sweet climax.
>>
>>6349361
Please don't. Not until the show gets better. The newer episodes are really getting into early Adventure Time tier. Hope it does good!
>>
File: 1477376516466.jpg (56KB, 850x770px) Image search: [Google]
1477376516466.jpg
56KB, 850x770px
Where the thick memes at?
>>
>>6349361
Not enough good smut of her yet. Give the show time to get better and the smut will follow. Then someone play her.
>>
Some of you guys are really good at this.
>>
>>6349448
Don't lie like that
>>
>>6349448
Hey thanks.
>>
File: lazy-town-stephanie.jpg (54KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lazy-town-stephanie.jpg
54KB, 960x720px
>>6349374
>In a moment's time, her once clean and pink vagina had been turned into a leaking white mess. She took the last few thrusts quite well, surprisingly, already accustomed to the erratic gesture which brought her an uncomfortable mixture of pain and happiness. All she felt was warmth. Deep inside her, it was all just very warm. She released a single gasp for air after the barrage of thick strings were shot inside her.

A-Anon... So full... It's very warm and... And...

>The poor girl became overwhelmed with exhaustion, and went to snooze in that very position, still naked, still stained by the white fluids.

(Heya! Gonna have to leave it at that! Time to head on off to bed, see ya soon!)
>>
File: hanging around.png (479KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
hanging around.png
479KB, 1000x667px
Bonjour
>>
>>6349477
(Alrighty, then. See ya!)
>>
The thread dead?
>>
>>6349610
Pretty much only one RP going right now.
It's also 2:35 on the east coast.
>>
File: 8.jpg (47KB, 326x372px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
47KB, 326x372px
>>6349102
(No worries, sleep tight)

>>6349233
FHhhnhaaha...f-fuck..
>she slobbered and drooled, moaning blissfully as the manbeast filled her ass up completely. Her ass quivered, thick checks jiggly as her stomach bloated outwards. If this was just from one guy, she could only imagine what the rest would all feel like. Her hands raised upwards, gesturing towards the others
M-Moreee, gim...gimme moreee~

>>6349236
>she shook herself and pulled away, pulling the zipper of the vault suit down and letting it drop to her feet. All that covered her up now was a tight pear of black spats underneath, hardly hiding her thick little dick as she gestured towards her
Come do the rest for me then and...gimme those panties of yours too~

>>6349249
Grhab me some mo'~
>she slurped hungrily, each thrust pushing more of the mans meat down her throat until she choked loudly. Her hands worked away at him, grabbing at his length and balls in a desperate attempt to milk him. The little brat pulled him free from her mouth for a moment to breathe, speaking before shoving him back into her tight fuckhole
If you fill my stomach up, I'll snap you some cute pics for later so you can jerk off when I'm not here~
>>
>>6349393
I want to fuck her asshole until shes gaping but also eat burgers off it
>>
File: swag.gif (2MB, 218x339px) Image search: [Google]
swag.gif
2MB, 218x339px
>>6348662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTSitlFXEX8
>>
>>6349636
Gaping assholes are the best.
>>
File: weird one-wheel shoes.png (97KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
weird one-wheel shoes.png
97KB, 600x802px
>Peridot found some dusty human attire in the barn.
>What will happen to her on her new adventure?
>>
>>6349644
>Salutes
Greetings again sir, thoughts on the current state of things? Mainly in pertinence to Mecha and Ainz?
>>
>>6349695
How good and/or BIG does her butt look in those shorts?
>>
File: brick throw.gif (695KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
brick throw.gif
695KB, 400x225px
>>6349695
Nobody wants you here. And don't try and be cute and reply IC, just fuck off.
>>
>>6349702
You dumbass.
>>
File: 1460153791551.png (92KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460153791551.png
92KB, 1000x1000px
>>6349702
Not big enough.
>>6349704
>Be cute and reply IC
D-Don't call me cute!
>>
>>6349630
Holy fuck this little white girl is fucking tight.
God and she's begging for it like a slut.
>The black sea of men were all growing increasingly aroused at the sight of the man pinning the smaller girl in a mating press, his full length somehow able to plunge freely into her gut, and his fat sack of cum filled balls echoing as they slab against her thick abused rear. They were more than happy to start pushing their wet monster cocks towards her face, in her tiny little hands, and against her feet.
>>
File: 1477989428025.jpg (105KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1477989428025.jpg
105KB, 1137x1012px
>>6349695
fuck off
>>
>>6349729
You honestly hold no remorse for everything you did and you don't care that people hate you.

You're not even a sociopath, you're a full out psycho. And knowing you, you'd take it as a compliment. Now for your next trick, you're going to try and reply to this post IC to try and justify your unwanted presence in these threads.
>>
>>6349729
>just follows her around with a camera, keeping it tracked on the newly clothed booty as it jiggles.
>>
>>6349747
>when this anon with shit taste ignores Widowmaker but jumps at Peridot
>>
>>6349761
This honestly.
If he were an assman he's better off with that plump blueberry booty.
>>
>>6349729
Can I help make it bigger? I know some spells
>>
>>6349480
>man eagerly watches the french woman from a distance
>>
>>6349778
I don't like widowmaker
and I like short shack
>>
File: 44966bb4cf105da6a8b1f2c06d0cd6d0.jpg (740KB, 834x1791px) Image search: [Google]
44966bb4cf105da6a8b1f2c06d0cd6d0.jpg
740KB, 834x1791px
>>6349630
>Juniper intently watched as that zipper was pulled down before finally dropping to the ground with the rest of her suit. She would bite her bottom lip at the sight of that thick little dick in those spats.
You certainly seem to know what you want. I like that.
>The professor said with a wink to the girl before bringing both of her hands to her wide hips while slipping them underneath her skirt. From there she would hook her digits around the waistband. She would then slowly pull them down, seemingly teasing the girl in the process with her lack of urgency in removing them. Juniper would then pull that cloth against her ass to show off just how much her panties could dig into her plump ass. Eventually the woman would finally get those panties below her ass, dropping them to her ankles once she did. From there she would step out of them, but not before bending over to pick them up. Once more she would be slow in her actions, giving that small girl plenty of time to take in the older woman's backside.
You only had to ask.
>She would then hand the girl those panties, moving down onto her knees in-front of the girl at the same time. However, she didn't just get down onto her knees, she lowered herself enough so that her face was right at the girl's crotch, practically on her hands now too. As soon as those panties were out of her hands, the woman's digits would drop down to those spats, hooking around them before quickly tugging them down, it seemed she was done teasing.
>>
>>6349630
>Her sloppy work on his cock leaves him breathing heavily as both hands and mouth please his thick length.
Oh? Aren't you a nice little brat. I think I'd like that.
>His balls tense and his shaft pulsates with the impending orgasm, and he suddenly grabs her head with both hands and hold her still.
Then I'll give it to you. You've earned it.
>He thrusts his hips, pushing his thick girth straight into her tiny mouth, again and again. His strong hands keep her in place as he fucks her mouth, stuffing it with his cock over and over, until he lets out a low grunt and pulls her head onto his pulsating dick. It spurts in her mouth and unleashes load after load of cum, force-feeding her his thick sperm as her tongue is covered by it and her mouth filled.
>>
File: chomp chomp.png (198KB, 1009x936px) Image search: [Google]
chomp chomp.png
198KB, 1009x936px
>>6349744
You got it.
>>6349746
>You 'honestly' hold no remorse for everything you did
False. I've said I do multiple times.
>and you don't care that people hate you.
Sure I do. I'm just not that type of autist, anon.
>you're a full out psycho
thank
>knowing you, you'd take it as a compliment
Curses, foiled again!
>the last bit.
This is something actual me would say, props.
See, I'm catching up with all the fads! I'm cool and hip. It's not my problem I talk like Peridot, anon!
>>6349761
>>6349778
>Stop liking what I don't like REEEE
>>6349747
>>6349826
G-Geez, what's up with that photon-copier?
>Continues to roll around, trying to ignore the off-putting camera-man.
(I think the Widowmaker-ava is pretty fun to play with though, you should give 'em a try sometime.)
>>6349805
Hey, I know some spells too!
S-T-E-V-E-N, Uh... P-E-R-I-D-O-T...
How's spelling supposed to make my butt bigger? It feels the same.
>>
>>6349889
No, not SPELLING you dolt, spells! Like, magic! I know some stuff to make you a little more plumper back there, if you want to try
>>
>>6349822
>She keeps looking at nothing,quietly humming. Even if she knew that she was watched,she didn't really cared,for now at least.

>>6349889
(There's two Widows actually,me and Fronk,and you might be talking about Fronk's widow since I'm trash)
>>
>>6349889
Then why are you still here when most people hate you and the only ones who don't are dumbass anons who don't know any better?
>>
>>6349943
Doesn't stop Owain
>>
>>6349889
Oh nothing Peri, just making my own little movie here. I know some guys who would pay a good buck for my camera work here.
You sure you don't wanna go shopping for a few other human clothes?
(I like the widowmaker ava, widowmaker is just last on my list of overwatch desires)
>>
File: dick outs for dicks.png (2MB, 887x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dick outs for dicks.png
2MB, 887x1200px
>>6349733
Pihck..pick..pick me uppp~
>she gestured towards the man pistoning in and out of her ass, already gaping her fat (but much smaller then them) butt. Her hands clumsily grabbed at two swaying, monster cocks, stroking them up and down. One hand grabbed at a heavy, built up sack and played with it as her feet rubbed against drooling, precum stained python dicks. Her head pushed forward as much as possible, kissing the trio of dicks assaulting face as much as she could
I need them all...over....give your f-friends some room~

>>6349828
>pulling and sniffing at the panties, the girls face grew bright red as she felt the milf tug her spats down. Her thick little cock sprung to attention, her sack underneath tight and needy as the woman towered above her. The vaultgirl could see the womans wide hips and only imagine what she looked like from behind, the teasing glimpses she got before still stuck in her mind
You're a lot h-hotter then I thought, s-since when did old ladies get hot?! What the fuck..

>>6349860
>she reels back after he finishes pumping her full, several more splurts of goo shooting over her lips as she gags and coughs. Her little stomach bloats, filled to the brim with his potent seed as she staggers to stand up, still sliding her face up and down his heavy cock as he shot several more, finishing loads onto her face
Fuuuuck, you taste super good! Heres my snap, what sorta pics you wanna see later?
>almost like the load she just took was nothing, she fell to her knees and pulled her phone from her pocket, licking and wiping the cum from her face and nose
>>
>>6349951
Owain is nowhere near as bad as Peridot. Also people seem to like him more every time people sperg out and shitpost him.
>>
>>6349951
>Comparing Owain to someone who actually encouraged a fucking suicide attempt
Fucking nice
>>
File: tumblr_o4twlfBOBT1vnnzh7o3_1280.png (645KB, 1280x1890px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4twlfBOBT1vnnzh7o3_1280.png
645KB, 1280x1890px
>>6349911
Oh!
Uh... What's 'magic'?
I-I think my butt's good enough as it is, though... R-Right?
>She pats her butt a little, a bit concerned.
>>6349931
(O)
(Well talking bad about yourself won't make it any better, you know. :v)
>>6349943
>then why are you still here
Because there's no law against it, my frivolous llama.
>Most people hate you
Can't help it. People do what they want.
>ones who don't are dumbass anons who don't know any better
Rude.
>>6349971
(Suit yourself, anon-kun.)
Oh, a director. Do you work on Camp Pining Hearts? I've been meaning to have a talk with some of the cast.
S-Shopping? Like, with Earth-money?
I don't have much of that... T-The stuff I found at the barn is good enough, I'm sure.
>>
>>6349931
>he continues to watch, silently rustling through bushes behind her. Close enough, her brings out his phone and steadies it, trying to take pictures of her big, heart shaped ass
>>
>>6350003
>Also people seem to like him more

This is just a meme. If anything, it makes people more prone to bullying him in the Discords since they give them meme fodder.
>>
>>6350011
(Pls dont post hot pics this early, im finna die)
Hey, you're butt is really nice, but I mean, dont you want it a little bigger? People love big butts! I can always revert it back to normal
>he raises his hands, the green girl probably having no understanding that he was about to cast a spell as he waited for her approval
Just tell me how much fatt-I mean, bigger you'd like it to be
>>
>>6350003
>Also people seem to like him more every time people sperg out and shitpost him.

And why is it only with Owain that this happens with? People sperg and shitpost about other male avas too but for some reason, only Owain's status improves for it.

Is Owain ERP's Gary Stu?
>>
>>6350044
Double dubs confirm
>>
File: 1464938825003.png (91KB, 468x588px) Image search: [Google]
1464938825003.png
91KB, 468x588px
>>6350031
(I don't know what you're talking about.)
>She stares up at him, considering his offer. After a few more butt-pats, she gives in.
Alright, m-maybe a touch bigger.
...N-Nothing too major, okay? I still want to sit down, and walk, and all.
>She turns around to show her butt off to you.
Uh, go ahead, I suppose.
>>
>>6350016
>As she hears the "click" from his phone,she immediately turns back,aiming her rifle right on his forehead.
Explain what you were doing. Now.
>>
>>6350092
(My weakness is butts, do NOT post butts)
>half hoping the improvement on her ass would rip her shorts, he casts a spell immediately. A whisp of pink mist flies directly at her butt, swirling around it before fading. After a moment, it suddenly puffs up and grows, the wizardanon holding back and only making it a few inches bigger (for now)
Hows that, huh?
>>
>>6349990
Look at this slut, now she's just begging to take care of all of us. Knew I had a good feeling about her. Give the bitch what she wants.
>the hung stallion sculpting out her ass slows a bit and grins as he lifts the girl up, his stiff armed cock, seeming to lift her just as easily as his hands. Still pulling her across his cock, she was free to stretch out as the other monster cocks began to cloud her view, their heavy lengths, fraying across her shoulders, poking at her tiny nips,slapping at her thighs,twitching into her cheeks throbbing, dripping, and begging for her touch.
>>
>>6349990
>He shivers while she rubs her face against his cock and his final shots stain her features.
Damn... and you suck a dick super good. I need to come find you whenever I need a blowjob.
>He then looks at her on her knees with her phone ready and thinks for a moment.
Let's say... all of them. I want to see your bratty little smile with my cum all over you. Looks great.
>He strokes his cock idly while smirking down at her, and his shaft never goes quite flaccid but remains thick and heavy while dripping with thick drops of cum.
>>
Hope you're all well.

Any lurking or non lurking avatars have any room for some stragglers?
>>
>>6347823
Source on image?
>>
>>6350044
Why only Owain? Name one other male ava that is disliked anywhere near as much as Owain. Closest thing is probably Jiro but even that is a stretch. The reason only Owain's status improves is because all the other male avas already have a good status. Like look at Reinhardt and Rance, the best examples of male avas already having good statuses.

Also one thing people seem to not like is when shitposting scares off people from wanting to rp and since the one time that anon tried to rp with Owain's Poppy and decided not to thinking that would just encourage more people started to turn more hate toward the shitposters then Owain himself, at least more attention then before.
>>
>>6350154
>Name one other male ava that is disliked anywhere near as much as Owain.

Mecha.
>>
>>6350011
Peri you do know that...there are other shows right?
>He hopes this information won't actually explode her brain
And don't worry about it, I'm the director and I pay for all my star's material.
You should try on some stuff, I know what will fit you perfectly~
>anon leads her into a skimpy clothing store, fit with loose shirts and skirts, hot pants, and strings of yarn for bikinis.
>>
>>6350154
That incident is counteracted by him and EGG waving their e-peen around with their little contest they could have easily held in the Discord a couple days ago. Said contest actually killing any ERP happening beyond WFT's who was already ERPing with Owain. For every time the shitposters make themselves worse than Owain, he does something that proves their point.
>>
File: b.jpg (473KB, 887x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
473KB, 887x1200px
>>6350132
Cmon, closer, put...put em all over me~
>raising her knees up as the man holding and fucking her sweet, plump butt raised her up, she was able to help more of them. Dicks slid between her raised thighs and leg, squishing and jerking them as others smacked against her face. Her rigid, much smaller feminine dick still throbbed, tight sack underneath barely swinging as she was rutted into, desperate for more of their heavy, musky dicks to slap against her. Her mouth still drooled over the ones before her, mind clouded with the sensations and scent, eyes rolling upward as her ass was completely ruined
Dont...hold baaack, I want it all, cum all over me~ Take turns on m-my butt, dump it in there ooover and *mwuah* over!~ Tell me how good it isssss

>>6350141
>she nods, still licking up lengths of cum before narrowing her eyes at him
You couldn't possibly...go again?~ I bet you'd be quicker, right? I know how to get you hard super fast, too
>she rises, tapping at her plump, chubby asset behind her
>>
>>6350193
EGG really should have offed herself
>>
>>6350167
Nah
>>
>>6349990
>Juniper would move to give a quick kiss to the head of that freshly sprung up cock after those spats were tugged down.
I have always been hot, it's just with age I grew allot more experienced with showing off and helping out those who I end up getting worked up.
>One of her hands would then move to the girl's sack, grabbing onto it while fondling and kneading it. All the while she would open her mouth and take the head of that cock into her mouth. Her lips tightly sealed around that head while her tongue brushed and pressed against her head, she even used her tongue along to tug back any foreskin the girl might of had.
>>
>when Owain isn't online in the Discord but people talk about him anyway
>when Owain isn't in the threads but people talk about him anyway

Owain is ERP's Poochie
>>
>>6350193
>typing a lot and ignoring shitposters makes you worse than the shitposters
nice
>>
File: 1457357330831.png (283KB, 837x699px) Image search: [Google]
1457357330831.png
283KB, 837x699px
>>6350115
(what's that over there)
>Her butt expands, getting two thirds bigger than its original size!
>It's enough to make hershorts stick extra-hard to her skin, but not enough to rip the fabric.
P-Pretty tight... My butt feels heavier.
>She starts patting her butt again, tugging on her shorts to try and make them fit again.
I-I might need a change, though. This thing feels like it's going to get ripped apart...
>>6350148
(manyakisart.tumblr I think)
>>6350171
Pff, of course I know there are other shows!
>THERE ARE OTHER SHOWS?
>There are OTHER SHOWS WHAT
>She starts sweating a little, barely containing her panicked reaction.
D-Don't be silly! And I guess I can, as long as you're paying.
>She follows him into the store, not really knowing what the 'clothes' are supposed to be. She just assumed it's another human thing that humans do.
>>
File: 7a90092362b9946c34de0e1808d79611.jpg (178KB, 1000x1178px) Image search: [Google]
7a90092362b9946c34de0e1808d79611.jpg
178KB, 1000x1178px
>>6350198
You should be a little careful, somebody got banned for lolis yesterday.
>>
>>6350229
Is this cool loli or Nue loli?
>>
File: d3f.jpg (77KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d3f.jpg
77KB, 625x626px
>>6350193
>Said contest actually killing any ERP happening beyond WFT's
Except it fucking wasn't, it was the relentless copypasta shitposting that was derailing and making people stop. It was shitters like you whining and dragging drama when people just typefucked. Fucking Cirno bombed that thread to shit dragging all of /trash/ into it and you wanna blame Owain and EGG because it makes drama fishing that much easier.
>>
>>6349698
>Mainly in pertinence to Mecha and Ainz?
As far as I know they are both fine individuals,has something come up about them?

And how i your night going?
>>
>>6350221
People keep bring up this argument and it doesn't hold water because Owain does respond to the shitposting when he's posting OOC. What's more, if you actually read those walls of text, they stopped being ERP very quickly in. It was a blatant way of showing off and triggering the anons even further. Though it was clearly EGG's idea as Owain apologized for it when anons called him out on it.
>>
>>6350198
So you do.
>He grins and grabs her "asset" with both hands and squeezes her plump cheeks with his strong fingers, groping her eagerly.
And I still need to see if this is as good as it looks.
>>
>>6350236
Except that Cirno stopped the shitposting and they still kept up their contest. ERP didn't happen until after they stopped.
>>
>>6350226

I want to creampie Peri deeply.
>>
>>6350226
(PLEASSSSSE)
Oh, oops!
>he motioned his hands again, the spell repeating but not as much as before, tearing her shorts down the middle as her cheeks and hips expanded. The wizardanon hardly made it subtle that her ass getting several sizes bigger turned him on, his eyes widening and hand shooting to cover his groin
Sorry, that was a mistake! Let me find you something else to wear!
>>
>>6350252
You say that like people who stopped ERPing because of the Cirno shit spamming were just waiting around for him to stop and didn't go to bed, watch something else or played vidya and just said fuck ERP for today.
Many avas said it killed the mood and they didn't want to keep going aftewards anyway.
>>
>>6350104
Oh, um, sorry ma'am! I was taking a picture of...a bug!
>he tried to quickly delete the image of her fat butt, dropping his phone in a panic
>>
File: 1464996868438.jpg (207KB, 1406x893px) Image search: [Google]
1464996868438.jpg
207KB, 1406x893px
>>6350239
And it's been said a million times to your whiny ass face again and again a million times.
We'd take fuckers that typefuck a bit too much than bitches like Paul, Cirno, Vino, and the faceless fucks like you that cause drama.
You don't like an ava, boo fucking hoo, get over your immense autism and literally just typefuck here or go.
Having to take time out of my life to even spell this out should only speak leagues for how pathetic you are to keep pushing this shit, Owain or anyone.
>>
>>6350267
I do because once they stopped, people started ERPing again within minutes.
>>
>>6350234
cool loli? what?
>>
File: Listo.jpg (606KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Listo.jpg
606KB, 1600x1024px
Sup thread
>>
>>6350282
The anal loving dom Annie. She's the best!
>>
>>6350167
Being extremely disliked by Paul and Mettaton doesn't make him as disliked as Owain. Also you got to remember, those two samefag allot so it might seem like he is more disliked then he actually is. Shame he is gone from the threads, at least for now.

>>6350193
True it could have, but that could go with any rp. Also the contest didn't kill anything, the hard sperging of Crino did. And we all know how hard sperging kills rp. Or did people forget about Paul that quickly?
>>
>>6350252
>Cirno bombs a thread
>WFT, Owain, and EGG keep going and typefuck anyway
>Hurrrr why you blame the girl who copypasta'd drama all over trash is they're fault.
Fucking (YOU)
>>
>>6350274
>We'd take fuckers that typefuck a bit too much than bitches like Paul, Cirno, Vino, and the faceless fucks like you that cause drama.
Don't speak for the group.
>Having to take time out of my life to even spell this out should only speak leagues for how pathetic you are
Ironic hypocrisy.
>>
>>6350198
(I'll have to hope you want to continue this raceplay some other time, I had a really good time but am gonna pass out now)
>>
>>6350284
Hey Cool Annie, how've you been?
>>
>>6350297
>>Hurrrr why you blame the girl who copypasta'd drama all over trash is they're fault.

That's not what I said at all, you idiot. All three were responsible. At least Owain apologized.
>>
>6350239
I was going to feed this shit a (you) but this motherfucker already >>6350274 BTFO'd this point well out the water. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1475873956099.jpg (201KB, 662x542px) Image search: [Google]
1475873956099.jpg
201KB, 662x542px
>>6350292
I've done dom stuff an anal too...
>>
>>6350308
>Cool Annie
I'm not sure how to feel about this.
Sup mate.

>>6350316
It's fun ain't it?
>>
File: 1457357267511.png (327KB, 718x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1457357267511.png
327KB, 718x1108px
>>6350256
(What, what is it)
>Her cheeks turn dark-green as her shorts rip in public. You can almost hear a 'boing' as her cheeks get to breathe, jiggling away from each other. She takes a moment to put her hands behind her butt to cover the hole in her clothes, still a bit shocked that his 'magic' managed to ruin her attire.
>She's too busy to notice his excitement, or his erection.
H-H-Hurry up before someone sees me like this!
A-And change it back, it's way too big now! I-It ruined my clothes!
>>6350253
(I have a picture of this but I am busy bullying that anon)
>>
If that anon truly believed what he thinks about Owain, then he'd be patient and let Owain prove him right or burn himself out.
>>
>>6350311
>Someone gets shit on for typefucking
>Blaming the ones TYPEFUCKING in erp and not the whore who spammed this threads and others
Existing and doing what this place is meant for is not a reason to hate people here. It just makes you a worthless retard who should shut up already.
>>
>>6350281
>Go to Desu
>While EGG is responding Celestia, Labrys and Widowmaker are all RPing once Cirno leaves.
Eat shit you fucking liar.
>>
>>6350311
>he thinks it was a sincere apology
Hey dumbass, he doesn't really give a shit, he just "apologized" to placate morons like you.
>>
>>6350354
Then wouldn't that make him appear worse? I don't think he's that stupid.
>>
>>6350200
same desu senpai
>>
>>6350205
>she squirmed with pleasure, straightening her legs out as the woman sucked eagerly on her small cock. Her hands grabbed at the womans hair, gently pushing her against her throbbing dick as she could already feel herself about toe explode, her breathing growing heavy
H-Hey lady, you're g-gonna make me pop already! That mmmouuth...~

>>6350229
I'll be super careful, since shes not really loli (in the pictures)

>>6350251
>she grins and turns, thrusting her sticky suit from her shoulders as it tumbled to her feet. Now she was just clad in a pair of tight, black spats, her package barely contained in them. Bending over in front of him, her ass looked much bigger now; thick and heavy and practically bursting out the thin material as she wiggled it
Wanna gimme another fat load, my butts pretttty hungry~

>>6350307
(No worries! Do you have a discord/email, I should probably make one at some point!)
>>
File: IMG_1038.jpg (67KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
67KB, 474x311px
>>6350305
>Don't speak for the group
>He fucking WANTS Paul, Vino, and Cirno over Owain or is too afraid to admit when he's utterly BTFO
>>
>>6350344
Yeah, only EGG is fucking responding. Owain stopped. Still doesn't make it right.
>>
>>6350373
I'm not even the guy you were responding to but I thought your post was arrogant and ignorant enough to warrant putting you in your place.
>>
>>6350316
You're good people.
>>
>>6350305
>Don't speak for the group
Fuck your bitch ass if you think Paul, Vino, or (you) are the shit we wanna keep you raging autist.
>>
>>6350311
EGG was literally saying in her own posts (why the hell am I doing this) and said the next day "okay lets do some actual typefucking"
>>
>>6350339
>Existing and doing what this place is meant for is not a reason to hate people here

What if that anon is so autistic that he thinks typefucking has to have good intentions rather than "Look at how good I can typefuck"? That seems to be a good core of a lot of the hate towards him.
>>
>>6350331
(That butt is too good, please HALT your advances or I'm gonna explode too soon. Please tease that other anon with creampies for a moment)
>he hurried over to her, pretending to cast the counter spell and failing
Its not working, I'm sorry! Here, try these on, they should fit
>he thrust a pair of dark green yoga pants at her, staring down at her impressive booty as his pants became increasingly uncomfortable
>>
>>6350389
>"okay lets do some actual typefucking"

That's only proving that one guy's point about their contest being held only to show off instead of just being really wordy ERP.
>>
>>6350371
>Preg
>dick
what
>>
>>6350374
owain stopped because halfway through her own post EGG passed out from lack of sleep
>>
>>6350269
A bug uh?
>She takes a brief look at his phone,a grin on her face.
I wonder what kind of bugs you can find in the middle of a city,care to show me?~
>>
>>6350386
I'm not even the ghost fag who BTFO'd you either, but you'd think if you had the balls to samefag check you'd just get BTFO'd again.
>>
>>6350316
I did not know that about you Nue.

>>6350324
Not much. Just got home from work. Going camping tomorrow though.

Sup with you?
>>
>The people defending shitposters like Cirno and Paul are getting BTFO'd
>Rp is still going on all the while
Perhaps Paul's computer breaking is just what the threads needed to start turning around.
>>
>>6350401
>ERP
the first two posts of Owain's hit the character limit and he wasn't even to the point of saying what he was doing in the situation.
They were basically writing fanfiction with the actual erotic stuff tacked on the end.
>>
>>6350401
EGG had admitted to it in the discord, its no surprise
but she had said the next day it was a bad idea, and hasnt been around, probably from burnout
even if it was a contest, clearly owain and her, or at least her, realized it was a bad idea afterwards and didnt try to continue it
>>
>>6350407
>he bent low, picking up the phone and quickly deleting the iamge
Oh, it was too blurry! Um nevermind, I guess I'll be going
>he went to turn away, red with embarrassment and a slight boner
>>
>>6350416
Yea, Nue is a slut too, just won't admit it.

Not much, just got home from getting some food, now I'm hanging out and seeing what I wanna do for the rest of my night
>>
>>6350403
really hoping she stayed asleep
am i right guys
>>
>>6350420
It's glorious isn't it?
It's fun to watch how desperately they cling to new drama that can never last. How much they want their boogeymen to stick but their numbers fall before the typefuck. Drink it in.
>>
>>6350420
It really exposed how desperate anons are for someone to hate.

Which is funny because while they're whining about Owain trying to play ERP protagonist, a legitimately shitty human being (Peridot) is ERPing in the thread right now.
>>
>>6350440
>>6350441
>has nothing to contribute to the thread but meta discussion
>thinks they're helping
Cute.
>>
File: e550ead927ab0994ced5f13bfe2262d5.jpg (351KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
e550ead927ab0994ced5f13bfe2262d5.jpg
351KB, 1060x1500px
>>6350427
>She taps her heel on the floor to get his attention,before turning back towards the street and bending over to look over it.
Oh,well that's a shame then~
>>
File: 1473058584634.png (326KB, 748x586px) Image search: [Google]
1473058584634.png
326KB, 748x586px
>>6350416
>Entire reason dom annie was a topic was because I talked about how I played her in the first place over a year ago.

>Over half my sessions as Nue was as a dom using the wings to bind and intimidate.

>I'm a huge fucking faggot so of course I love anal.

DUMBASS!

>>6350324
I guess.
>>
>>6350453
when you're so hungry for (you)s you respond to posts that wont respond to you
>>
>>6350453
>one post is indicative of your total thread contribution
Cutest anon.
>>
>>6350371
>The woman sucked on that head at first, but soon enough she was bobbing her head up and down in with that gentle pushing of her head back and forth. But once she heard that the girl was going to pop already, Juniper sped up her bobbing while looking up to the girl. It seemed like she was all for the girl popping already.
(I'm going to have to end this off soon, it's getting pretty late. )

>>6350402
(Welcome to shadman art. )
>>
>>6350441
>Peridot receiving NO shitposts despite actually trying to get someone to kill themselves
>meanwhile anons are suddenly riled up about Owain

Really makes you think
>>
i want to fuck one of stocking's avas
>>
>>6350458
I know that crop, and it is wonderful.
Anyway, sup Nue?
>>
File: IMG_1081.png (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.png
20KB, 300x300px
>>6350453
Oh the desperation. I LOVE IT! You want attention but too autistic or shitty to typefuck for it. Come on puppet dance! Here's what you crave! You can stop anytime but I know you just need my attention.
>>
>>6350456
Yeah, um, whoops!
>he shook a little in her presence, his eyes flicking down to her shapely butt occasionally as he couldn't help it
>>
>>6350459
>that wont respond to you
Please see:
>>6350476
ERP is easy.
>>
>>6350371
>He slowly strokes himself and his cock hardens again to readiness, and he grabs her tight spats and yanks them down, exposing her luscious cheeks.
Your butt's going to get as much as it could ever want, you horny little thing.
>He positions himself behind her, having to bend his knees to lower himself to the tiny trap's level, and spreads her asscheeks to reveal her tight little hole. He moves his hips and touches her rear entrance with his cock, still wet with cum and spit.
Oh this is going to be one tight fit...
>Grinning, he pushes forward, squeezing his thick crown into her tiny hole forcefully, pressing on until her ass finally accepts his cock's tip, and then continues, pushing his girth further and further inside her until she's taking all she can.
>>
>>6350466
The smart boys figured that one out honestly. Same when anxious takes shit.
>>
File: 1457357670445.png (253KB, 1161x721px) Image search: [Google]
1457357670445.png
253KB, 1161x721px
>>6350400
(What's a butt?)
>She glances left and right, making sure no one else is around.
>She unbuttons her shorts and drops them, revealing her lower half for half a minute as she hurriedly put the yoga pants on.
N-Never doing magic again. Gah!
>Peridot mumbles under her breath, something about 'stupid idiot magic ruining my clothes dammit'
>Her new yoga pants stretch over her butt rather nicely, accentuating her expanded pair of cheeks, along with the folds they make.
T-There, n-nothing's showing, r-right?
>>
>>6350430
Nice, what did you get? Do a shit load of squats and planks. Good way to wind down your night.

Ya I know Nue is a slut. He's cool.
>>
>>6350458
I just think you're a repulsive human being so I avoid your avas. I'd say it's nothing personal but it's completely personal :^)
>>
>>6350458
I don't know man. A year ago is almost irrelevant. A lot of people come and go. You know that more than anyone. Especially when Clown was here (or still is, I don't care).

As for you being a faggot? Ya I know that. You've posted your butt here a couple times.

I have no comment in the dumbest thing so...

<3
>>
File: 1468784876462.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468784876462.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>6350482
>She sights and gets back up,stretching herself before squatting on the roof.
Still here? Listen love,I've got...important stuff to do,so if you're done here,you'd better get out of the way,got it?~
>>
>>6350490
(hhhnggg)
Nope, you look fine! Perfect, in fact..
>he swallowed, shaking his head. Step two complete. Now he just had to figure out how to convince her to let him jerk off to her much bigger and better butt, the pants really digging into all its thiccness.
Let me ugh, get rid of those shorts
>he dropped down and picked them up, quicky getting a glance from underneath her butt and almost passing out from the sight, pocketing the shorts
>>
>>6350491
I had some waffle house waffles at 2 am because nothing else was open. Was great though, coffee was on point.
I would do squats, but I usually do that before showering, and I already showered for the night, rip.
>>
>>6350493
hi anxious
>>
>>6350514
>seeing her squat almost made his nose bleed, waving goodbye and pretending to hurry away. He quickly darted back silently, hiding near her as he stared at her french rear, his hand digging into his jeans so he could grab his boner
>>
>>6350493
same.

>>6350513
I mean I mentioned it the other day that I used to play Annie as a dom and the guy was into piss and stuff.
>>
>>6350519
Your gainz will never be the same.
Anyway, I'm off to bread. Maybe I'll catch you tomorrow. Night bud and stay awesome.

>>6350533
Ya that wasn't me. Just keep being you Nue. No harm done. Maybe we'll have a go at it some time. Have a good morning.
>>
>>6350578
Night homie, take it easy.
>>
>>6350529
>Even if it offered no tactical advantages what's however,she only did to give the anon a good show,not only he could get the rare sight of her assassinating her target,but he could get the view of her amazing ass to all of his pleasing.
Noooow,where are you~
>>
Actually, before I pass out. Post butts?

Girl, twinkie, trap and etc. I'll take anything.
>>
>>6350593
You need to bust a nut, anon?
>>
File: Huiteme merveille du monde.jpg (37KB, 403x420px) Image search: [Google]
Huiteme merveille du monde.jpg
37KB, 403x420px
>>6350593
bonne nuit.
>>
>>6350591
>moving a little closer, he freed his uncut dick from his pants. Trying to not be loud, he began jerking off silently, staring intently at her thick ass crammed in the tight suit. Not only did he get to stare at the round assed beauty, but get to watch her ASSassinate a target
>>
>>6350601
Holy shit that ass is amazing.
>>
File: tumblr_ods1smjp891t7xyrqo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1215px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ods1smjp891t7xyrqo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1215px
>>6350593
(Have some f-free "I cant sleep" lurkbutt)
>>
>>6350612
Is it?
>>
>>6350615

Piggu! Let me impregnate yooooou~
>>
>>6350619
Yes it is and I need to fuck it.
>>
File: 1473547791013.png (252KB, 1280x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1473547791013.png
252KB, 1280x1092px
>>6350516
(Sorry about the late reply, was helping a clanny with sorties. Hope a butt is enough to make it up for ya.)
G-Gee, 'perfect' is a bit much...
>She looks over her shoulder trying to see where he went, making her body turn a little, and in turn, makes her butt jiggle.
>She just can't see past her butt anymore! What a pain.
I-I guess no one would use those anymore... Uh, these pants are pretty thin, aren't they? I feel like even a little tug would get them to rip.
...So now what, magic-man?
>>
File: c412e0adc0f8693f2a70e493e95adf72.jpg (165KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
c412e0adc0f8693f2a70e493e95adf72.jpg
165KB, 827x1169px
>>6350624
No can do, this is for jerking off to only~
>>
>>6350601
Nah, not tonight. Just something to get me relaxed to sleep.

>>6350605
Thanks love. I still prefer grandma Ana's ass any day though!

>>6350615
Man, I see you around and I've yet to try you out. Gotta give it ago sometime.
>>
File: tumblr_o790wzG7HO1t7xyrqo2_1280.png (988KB, 1280x836px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o790wzG7HO1t7xyrqo2_1280.png
988KB, 1280x836px
>>6350622
I'm ultra sl-sleepy anon, I'm sorrrryyyy
>>
File: 57467982_p0.jpg (96KB, 700x987px) Image search: [Google]
57467982_p0.jpg
96KB, 700x987px
>>6350609
>She stayed unshaped by the sound of the same jacking off behind her,if anything,it amused her. To give him a little bit of a show,she laid down her belly,giving him yet another angle of her compressed cheeks.
>>
>>6350635
You'd do great as her.. Now bend over.
>>
>>6350635
I certainly just jerk off while looking at that amazing ass. My dick is diamonds right now thanks to it.
>>
>>6350632
(Its ok, butts heal all wounds)
Yeah, they are super thin, but they cover everything up!
>he walked back towards her, staring down at her plump, round ass when she wasnt looking. How the fuck was he suppose to do step three, if only he knew a spell to convince her to say yes
So uh, Peridot. You're looking really PeriHOT right now, aha..
>>
>>6350639
I'm afraid I don't have any of those,sorry
>>
>>6350641

I'll let you off the hook, cuz you're just so fucking cute.
>>
File: 95b2cc43bc05202312e1288abcef02b4.png (208KB, 987x1423px) Image search: [Google]
95b2cc43bc05202312e1288abcef02b4.png
208KB, 987x1423px
>>6350647
>>6350652
Why dont you both get to it then? Here, I'll even let you shoot that hot, sticky load over this fat thing you guys adore so much, deal?
>>
>>6350680
Can I get some of your tits too? You just have a great pair raven.
>>
File: tumblr_o6s66brkET1t7xyrqo3_1280.jpg (352KB, 1280x1731px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6s66brkET1t7xyrqo3_1280.jpg
352KB, 1280x1731px
>>6350639
I'm v-very infrequent, but I hope we clash at a g-good time at some point~

>>6350660
Now you're g-getting me in the mood, anon! S-Stop it~
>>
File: CwMSfV2XYAA-Y0Q.jpg (67KB, 886x627px) Image search: [Google]
CwMSfV2XYAA-Y0Q.jpg
67KB, 886x627px
>>6350593
>>
File: b7c334798acdd910bfb38a36d79e1910.jpg (242KB, 1381x978px) Image search: [Google]
b7c334798acdd910bfb38a36d79e1910.jpg
242KB, 1381x978px
>>6350593
butt
>>
>>6350717
>Slaps oni butt
>>
File: Princess (35).jpg (304KB, 1200x1713px) Image search: [Google]
Princess (35).jpg
304KB, 1200x1713px
>>6350593
>>
File: maid.png (182KB, 455x750px) Image search: [Google]
maid.png
182KB, 455x750px
>>6350593
>>
File: a3fc719f9dd0e125f41f0a884e5d6049.png (908KB, 1200x1378px) Image search: [Google]
a3fc719f9dd0e125f41f0a884e5d6049.png
908KB, 1200x1378px
>>6350684
I guess I can spoil you a little, but dont stop jerking off.

>>6350700
Good boy, now hurry up~ I dont want you to hold back at all, I want you to shoot that hot load all over this chubby, huge ass as soon as possible, got it?
>>
File: 1446619221560.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446619221560.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>6350717
>>
>>6350716
I mean, you could take them off completely. Its all I've really got
>he quickly slid his hand into his pants while she was occupied, grabbing his diamond hard dick
And eventually it will, as nice and fat as it look right now, the spell will wear off
>>
>>6350737
Got it. I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to. Your ass is just too amazing.
>>
>>6350721
RUDE!

>>6350741
Is something wrong?
>>
>>6350688
I want to do things to that puffy pussy of yours....
>>
>>6350757
My bad. That ass was just too inviting.
>>
File: tumblr_o6ohitVaVt1t7xyrqo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1684px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ohitVaVt1t7xyrqo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1684px
>>6350712
Shhh anon, I h-have to go back to s-sleeeep! Stop s-spoiling me~

>>6350767
L-Like what, hmm?~
>>
File: Tewi (90).jpg (192KB, 928x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (90).jpg
192KB, 928x1404px
>>6350593
>>
>>6350757
Wasn't expecting that much ass from such a little body, had me sweating in arousal.
>>
>>6350777
squish your lips together and just slurp on it.
>>
>>6350777

But I love spoiling you~ You deserve it for being adorable.
>>
If only there was a princess bubblegum with a big ass to adore...
>>
>>6350779
Atta girl. Thanks love.

>>6350732
>>6350723
>>6350717
Hell ya!

>>6350695
Name?
Got a thing for femboys.
>>
File: 1457357599713.jpg (602KB, 1500x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1457357599713.jpg
602KB, 1500x1338px
>>6350748
(I think you've had enough butt.)
I-I think I'll keep them on until I get back to the barn. I-It's not really all that bad, now that I think about it.
I'm gonna, uh, skate on home now, if you don't mind.
> Peridot changes the position of her legs and starts rolling off!
>Her added weight makes it uneasy to keep her balance. She falls on her ass, the impact tearing her yoga pants some more.
Ow... I-I have to get used to this butt.
Uh, little help, please?
>Her butt seems even squishier than before. It's flattened out on the ground, almost ripping her pants on its own!
>>6350593
>
>>
File: Tewi (91).png (205KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (91).png
205KB, 600x600px
>>6350825
>>
>The Raven ava is gone already
Damn
>>
do you guys think EGG has offed herself yet
>>
File: IMG_1037.jpg (80KB, 680x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1037.jpg
80KB, 680x825px
>6350889
>Owain didn't stick, guess it's eggs turn
Like a fucking book with you guys it's hysterical
>>
>>6350911
well she gave us material by actually trying to off herself
>>
File: 444444.jpg (144KB, 790x1060px) Image search: [Google]
444444.jpg
144KB, 790x1060px
Hello hello, what are you doing here? I only have one chair
>>
>>6351004
Oh, I just thought I saw a penny down there.
Sorry for bothering you, I didn't see you there.
>>
File: 0354536001473512771_filepicker.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
0354536001473512771_filepicker.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>6350911
And you're giving him a reason to keep going by responding, even if you didn't directly (You) him. All of it with the exception of Egg is in lower case, so it could be the Warframe edgelord for all we know. Just hide the post and move on.
>>
>>6351004
Don't worry about it, I'm alright with standing.
>>
File: 884.png (176KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
884.png
176KB, 600x784px
>>6351064
Aww but you are going to get tired, dont you legs feel exhausted?

But If thats fine by you, okay ~

>>6351040
A penny? you are really needy for money anon? there's something you really want?
>>
>>6351117
Well, if you'd prefer me to sit on the chair while you sit on my lap, I'd be alright with that as well.
>>
>>6351117
No, but I mean, it's there, so why not take it, you know?
I'll just take it and move on, 's all good.
>He leans over to get his 'penny', running his head past the woman's legs.
>He's hardly subtle.
>>
File: dsd+.jpg (131KB, 622x870px) Image search: [Google]
dsd+.jpg
131KB, 622x870px
>>6351134
Excuse me anon, what are you doing? I dont think your ''penny'' is here anymore
>She crosses her arms and looks down at him waiting for a response. The woman leans forward and looks at him more closely
Hey, move on then

>>6351129
Hahaha no, this is my chair, you are funny. If you want you can sit on my lap though, that way your legs wont get tired.
>>
>>6351117
>Lusamine
(How much of the story do you know, out of curiosity?)
>>
>>6351160
Are you sure? I mean, I'm not really heavy, but usually it's the other way around, so it might be a bit weird.
>>
>>6351160
N-No, it's there. Just uh, gotta reach in a little...
>He leans forward, grabbing her calf for support.
Really, it's there. Just a bit further.
>He starts rubbing her leg, squeezing every now and then as he pretends to reach for the coin he's after.
>>
>>6351160
>ywn worship Lusamine's legs
>>
File: 1f05fc806f64cbc8c16aa34bffb8faa9.jpg (324KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1f05fc806f64cbc8c16aa34bffb8faa9.jpg
324KB, 1280x1200px
Would you?
>>
>>6351214
Yes.
>>
File: dfg.png (1MB, 1411x1995px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.png
1MB, 1411x1995px
>>6351167
(I think I know enough)

>>6351171
Well you are right ~
>She chuckles
It might be a bit weird but I dont want to see you standing there
>She stands up from her chair and waits for the anon
There, you can sit on it, you will feel more relaxed now

>>6351175
Uhmm...
>Suddenly she closes her legs and squeezes your head between them, with a smug smile on her face
You are not chasing a coin, are you?
>She said rubbing her thighs against his head
You should look somewhere else, okay?
>>
>>6351214
Less hyper sized stuff and yes.
>>
>>6351214
Would titfuck.
>>
>>6351220
Oh, thank you!
>he sits down on the chair and waits for her
>>
>>6351220
Gah, m-miss!
>Trapped between her legs, he tries to pull his head back, simply wasting energy.
>He grabs her other calf and starts rubbing it as well.
I-I got the penny, s-so, please excuse me... C-can you let go of my head, please?
>>
>>6351214
Why do you keep asking if you have no intentions of playing it?
>>
File: 1515.jpg (132KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1515.jpg
132KB, 1050x1400px
>>6351236
>The woman sits on the anon's lap, crossing her legs she looks at him over her shoulder
I think this is more comfortable than a chair ~
>She chuckles softly, rubbing her mouth with her hand
But alright, I will just finish my drink now
>She takes the glass from the table and sips her drink through the straw

>>6351239
>She moves her head from side to side in a ''no'' motion
I dont think so, you look so cute trapped there ~
>She gently pants the anon's head, ruffling his hair through her fingers, caressing his soft skin as well
The ''penny'' is there, you need to get it anon ~
>>
>>6351264
>He puts a little more strength into prying her legs off his head.
C-Cute...? I-I, uh... R-Right, I'll get that penny.
>He leans in again, not really sure what she wants from him.
>He's not a smart man.
>>
>>6351264
O- oh, I guess that's good!
>He continues letting her sit on his lap, placing his hands on her legs and letting her finish her drink
>>
File: jkl.jpg (402KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
jkl.jpg
402KB, 800x1135px
>>6351289
>She takes the last sip of her drink and sighs, relaxed
Ahhhhh lemonade is always good ~
>She waves her rear a little to feel more comfort and looks back at the anon over her shoulder
I am not too heavy for you? haha ~

>>6351275
>She spread her legs for a moment to let his head free
Alright then, you can go, you already got your penny right? then you can go to whever you wanted to be, goo susshss
>>
>>6351313
Don't worry about it, it's alright! A- although it's a bit...
>He stops himself, not sure how to describe that her waving rear was rubbing his crotch
>>
Hello hello, what are you doing here? I only have one bunny
>>
>>6351313
>Once free, he raises his head and pauses right between her knees.
>He ogles her body under her skirt, kneeling in front of her.
J-Just noticed, uh, m-my shoe's untied.
J-Just a moment.
>He 'trips' and falls forward. What an awkward position he's in! Does this man have no dignity?
>The pervert starts sniffing her body, being all sorts of creepy about it.
>>
File: Droopin ears.jpg (90KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
Droopin ears.jpg
90KB, 500x308px
>>6351341
Well I'm about to sleep, it's quite frigid here. What about you?
>>
>>6351341
>the fox runs at his meal
>>
File: xsad5.jpg (563KB, 822x1191px) Image search: [Google]
xsad5.jpg
563KB, 822x1191px
>>6351344
Hey! what are you doing!
>The woman stands up and takes two steps back. She leans forward and looks down at the anon with a rather cold expression
What were you doing! you pervert, you have no shame, trying to be a creep with a lady?!

>>6351330
>She waves her rear once again, rubbing the anon's lap with it as a smile draws on her face
You are stuttering now, whats wrong? should I go then? ~
>>
>>6351367
N- no, you don't have to! It's just...
>He tries his best to not get aroused from her rubbing, hoping she doesn't realize that he was getting hard
>>
>>6351350
Cold, rainy, and windy. The worst.
How are you?

>>6351361
Hello again.
>Says Sponty as she remembers the fox who, last time, upon realizing she was not the bunny he was looking for, ran for dear life.
>>
>>6351367
>He starts sweating excessively.
I-I told you, miss, j-just tying my shoe! L-Look?
>He shows her his shoe, which doesn't even have a lace.
>His sweating intensifies.
Uh, I-I-I, er...
Oh hey, l-look, it's-- i-it's a plane!
>He points up to the sky, hoping she'd fall for it.
>He gets up and books it, running away like a madman.
>>
File: 15817059503_25fb7a9122_b.jpg (220KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
15817059503_25fb7a9122_b.jpg
220KB, 1024x576px
>>6351385
>
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>6351392
>
>>
>>6351385
C- can I cum on you, Sponty?
>>
File: 636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png (742KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png
742KB, 1280x909px
>>6351392
>>6351393
>Yep, just like that.
Bye bye, then...

>>6351394
"On" me? Usually people want to cum -in- me, but... Sure, I don't see why not.
>>
File: Eskimo Kisses.jpg (86KB, 840x553px) Image search: [Google]
Eskimo Kisses.jpg
86KB, 840x553px
>>6351385
Could always snuggle up with you under a blanket with some warm tea~

I'm doing alright..... I just enlarged that pic and well..... can't take my eyes of fit.
>The skimpy thong too short to cover anything.

I really wish it would rain more over here.

>The large ears fox presses his nose against yours, gently rubbing it across a few times before curling up in your lap.
>>
File: xsd.png (900KB, 1178x1318px) Image search: [Google]
xsd.png
900KB, 1178x1318px
>>6351382
Its just...?
Are you feeling cold now? is that it? december is very close and I can feel the cold air, you want to go inside, is that it?
>She repeats herself while she softly rubs her rear on your lap, feeling a bulge on there, knowing exactly what she was doing

>>6351387
Uhm! those shoes dont even have ties!
>She looks up for a brief moment, sacared by the suddeny raise of his voice and then she looks at him again
HEY where are you going! come here you shame of a man!
>>
>>6351405
I want Sponty to fill me with cream!
>>
>>6351414
>He continues running away, even faster now that he knows she didn't fall for it.
S-S-Sooorrryyy!!
>He's not really making any distance, somehow. Anyone can easily catch up with him.
>>
>>6351405
I want to cum inside of you too, but I want to see you covered! Would you be okay with helping, or would you prefer if I fapped?
>>
>>6351406
That sounds rather lovely, actually.

That's good to hear~
And why's that? Isn't fall one of the rainiest seasons?
>She nuzzles the adorable fox before petting his head and ears as he nestles into her pillowy lap.

>>6351424
Oh my, is that so, now~?

>>6351433
Well now, that wouldn't be very nice of me to just let you strain yourself like that, would it?

Would you like me to use my breasts and mouth, perhaps~?
>>
>>6351414
So beautiful..
>>
>>6351440
Y-yeah, now! I want to be filled with your cream Sponty!
>>
>>6351414
N- not exactly inside...
>Feeling good from her rubbing, he didn't want her to stop even though he couldn't stop getting harder, resisting the urge to push his hips forward to squeeze against her harder.
>>
>>6351440
P- please squeeze me dry with them if that's what you want!
>His dick was already out, fapping to her.
>>
>>6351414
I want to hump Lusamine's luscious leg.
>>
>>6351469
Same.
>>
File: zz.jpg (883KB, 1000x1536px) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
883KB, 1000x1536px
>>6351427
Hey come here!
>She runs towards the anon and kicks him on his back with enough force to make him flop into the floor and she steps on him with her heel
You are such a disgrace! what you were trying to do a moment ago?!

>>6351441
You too anon ~

>>6351454
Not exactly inside? Oh! does that means that you ARE getting cold? awww
>She keeps moving her rear from side to side. She notices the bulge on the anon's crotch and rubs more intensely on it, rubbing it more and more as it gets harder and harder
Uhmmm? whats wrong anon?
>>
File: Pettings.jpg (692KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pettings.jpg
692KB, 1800x1200px
>>6351440
Not in cali~ But drooling over you will probably end the drought soon enough lmao.

>Shudders happily as you run your fingers over my ears.

If you can make some tea then you really should. Could always grow your own mint.

>Rolls over in your lap, all of my legs wrap around your arm as I lean up nuzzling your hand.
>>
>>6351474
I- it's that your butt is... well...
>He slides his hands up and down her legs, getting more aroused the more she rubbed
>>
File: 2f764e26a4f82c2a5bee1df171dc16ag.jpg (256KB, 933x1176px) Image search: [Google]
2f764e26a4f82c2a5bee1df171dc16ag.jpg
256KB, 933x1176px
>>6351449
>The lewd bunny laughs at the anon's eagerness.
My my~ I've never seen anyone so eager to be filled with my cream~

What end of you should I fill to the brim, then?

>>6351467
Easy now, you'll finish before I'm even in range at that rate, silly!
>She approaches and gets to her knees, enveloping the anon's aching dick in her massive bunny titties, before slowly kneading them and squishing them against him.

>>6351483
Oh Karl, you never fail to make me laugh, you know?

>She playfully shakes the nazi cursed into fox form in her lap as he plays with her hand and wrist, booping his nose with the tip of her index finger.

Well, I've never been a huge tea drinker, nor coffee, for that matter. A tall glass of milk is all I need in the morning~
>>
>>6351474
You think so? But you're so much more beautiful! You have those piercing emerald eyes, that golden blonde hair.. I-I mean it's like looking at an angel!
>Just looking at her seems to have left him infatuated. He shuffles awkwardly on the spot, feeling out of place in her presence
>>
>>6351474
>He's knocked down right on his ass. As he attempts to get up, the girl steps on him, holding him in place.
S-Sorry, miss, I-I tried to... uh, I-I was going to...
>He's out of lies.
>He grabs her ankle and tries to push her off, but fails miserably.
P-Please, m-miss, g-get off of me. I-I, uh, I-I'm running late to, uh... an appointment!
>>
>>6351505
M-my butt please, Sponty!
>The anon gets down on his knees begging to her
I want to be filled! please!
>>
File: 1479199765013.jpg (228KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479199765013.jpg
228KB, 688x1000px
>>6351485
My butt is?...
>She didnt stop, rubbing her rear from side to side, now rubbing your already hard member and now moving her rear back and forth on it
You like my legs anon? seems like you really love touching them ~
>She said with a sultry tone, now looking at him over her shoulder, knowing exactly what she was doing

>>6351507
Awwww you are soo kind and cutee ~
>She walks closer to the anon and hugs him tightly, rubbing his back with one of her hands and gently kissing his forehead
Thats flattering anon ~

>>6351512
And appointment right? yeah sure an appointment..
>The woman didnt believe a thing coming out of his mouth now and she steps on him harder now. She leans forward and looks at his face, keeping her cold expression
Now tell me, what you were trying to do, uhm? oh no no you dont need to answer me, you are just a filthy pervert, I know it and I know exactly what to do with your kind
>She moves her heel on your crotch now, stepping softly on the obviously tent on your crotch
>>
What're we listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s_-Kx5oV9Y
>>
File: 19c638f27eff9fc73eb2a61958c8e660.png (941KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19c638f27eff9fc73eb2a61958c8e660.png
941KB, 960x1200px
>>6351518
Alright alright, jeez~
>Sponty unceremoniously fetches her slab of meat from her panties and begins to stroke it, stirring it awake.
That much in a hurry to get filled by this big dick of mine, are we~? Well then, why not get ready by going face-down ass-up for me hmm?
>>
File: True Comf.png (734KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
True Comf.png
734KB, 500x592px
>>6351505
I hope so, being funny and chill is my whole spiel~ But I'm always glad to hear it. Making you laugh puts a smile on my face.

>He playfully nips at her finger before getting tired and going limp, too safe and comfy to want to move.

>Writes down that Sponty like a Tall(long) glass of milk(cum) in the morning.

Milk is always nice, especially when it's warm and sweet right before bed. I'm gonna go sleep after reading your re-butt-le.

>The tiny fox rolls off the bigger bunny girl, he leaves the room and drags a jacket back into the room for her to get warm.
>>
>>6351544
Y- yeah, I like them...
>He answers truthfully, her movements making him realize how aware she was
>>
>>6351544
Wha-!
>He lets out a squeak as he's wrapped up in her tender embrace. His mind blanks out for a moment when her soft lips make contact with his forehead
C-cute..?
>He finds the strength to look up into her piercing eyes.
>>
File: Watching.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Watching.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>6351545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U

"The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night."
>>
>>6351544
(pervert-anon here, sorry but I gotta go.)
(maybe some other time?)
>>
>>6351557
And that's why you're my favorite~
>She can't help but scratch his little exposed belly before watching him hop off.
Aww, alrighty then~
>She takes said jacket wich turns out to be a sweater because sweaters are love, and puts it up, before smooching the fox's little snout.
Good night, Karl~
>>
>>6351552
Y-yes Sponty, I will!
>Anon was happy and he slides his pants down leaving his underwear on before he gets down on a doggy style position with his face very close on the floor and his ass up and gently waving at her
Just like you wanted S-Sponty!
>>
>>6351545
Classes got canceled. Now I'm here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUKbJLTCxDk
At least I got mushrooms
>>
>>6351581
That's perfect! What a good boy you are~
>She approaches and hooks her thumbs around the elastic of his underwear, before pulling them down to his knees. She then reaches for his exposed rear and gives it a nice, firm squeeze, feeling the soft cheek flesh between her fingers.
And what a nice rump you have!
>Grabbing a handful of her own stiff, throbbing meat, she uses her other hand to pull one of his cheeks aside. She then guides the fat, pulsating head of her cock towards his pucker, and prods at it, teasing him a little beforehand as she smears her own leaking precum on his entrance, lubricating it.
Are you ready~?

>>6351625
>Spanks butt
>>
>>6351633
>Raises hand to return butt spank
... I can't abuse such a perfect booty. You win this round.
>>
>>6351633
Mooorning Sponty.
>Her friendly Anon cumdump waves to her.
>>
>>6351648
Aww, come on, just a little spank... Look at how jiggly it is~

>>6351660
Hello!
>She waves back, giving him a bright smile.
How are you this morning? Not too sore, I hope~?
>>
>>6351671
>He bites his lip, a blush starting to take over his cheeks as he comes up to Sponty.
N-not too sore, no...
>Looking up into her eyes, he laughs a little.
But...uh...wow, that was a long night...
>>
>>6351633
>The anon lets out a moan and raises his butt a bit more at the feeling of her hands
>His butthole pulsates in delight, enjoying Sponty's dick tease on it and the precum smearing his entrance
Y-yess Sponty, I'm ready, fuck me please! make me scream!
>The own anon's cock was pretty stiff already, pulsating into the air
>>
File: c1b8eafa5b2c7423e2affe462887573d.jpg (658KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c1b8eafa5b2c7423e2affe462887573d.jpg
658KB, 960x1200px
>>6351671
>With a nervous bead of sweat forming at the top of her brown she stares at the big, juicy bun butt. Her legs naturally crossing to contain herself as a shaky hand extends, patting it lightly a few time to force the soft flesh to bounce and shake
Jiggly it sure is... So.. so jiggly..
>>
File: dsfs.jpg (140KB, 719x1112px) Image search: [Google]
dsfs.jpg
140KB, 719x1112px
>>6351577
(Its okay anon, it looks like I have my own stuff going on too)

>>6351561
>>6351569
(Sorry but as you guys already noticed I have to go and take care of some stuff, see you later, I will come back)
>>
File: Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!.jpg (42KB, 461x499px) Image search: [Google]
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!.jpg
42KB, 461x499px
>a clawed girl jumps from wall to wall, leaping across the area before finally landing on the floor
Hi!
>>
>>6351683
That's good~
>She giggles in turn as well, before nodding.
Not too unpleasant though, I hope? I did sleep like a baby personally, thanks to you~

>>6351684
Gladly!
>She lets out happily, before pushing the gorged tip of her rod against and past his tight ring. With a small grunt, she leans into him to burrow herself inch by inch into feminine rear entrance.
Nnnf~

>>6351685
>She wiggles her plump rear into the mage's hand, pushing against her fingers so that they would sink into her soft flesh of her cheeks.
C'mooon~ At least give it a good grope, if anything!
>>
File: Always watching7.png (387KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching7.png
387KB, 500x463px
>>6351704
>Waves to clawed friend as she bounces off the walls
Hi scary monster friend.

>>6351716
>Seeing how eager the bun is to have her perfect big butt felt she grips onto each cheek with a palm full of the plump rump. Squeezing and feeling it all over, forcefully shaking the bottom around to watch it shake before pushing her face between the pillowy mounds, sighing as she relaxes
Such a big.. perfect butt..
>>
>>6351716
N-no, not at all unpleasant. The opposite, really.
>He can't help but lick his lips at the memory, then looks down at Sponty's body, especially between her legs.
...d-do you need my help again? Or, anything else, really.
>>
>>6351716
>Anon arches his back hanging his mouth open with a bit of drool dripping onto the floor.
S-Sponty!
>He lets out followed with a loud moan, slightly pushing his rear back against your cock and tightness his butthole by the hot sensation stretching his pucker
>>
File: Jesus loves me this I know.jpg (188KB, 535x750px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus loves me this I know.jpg
188KB, 535x750px
>>6351723
>Jumps infront of the magician
Heya! Blood bag!
>>
He truly was an Erotic Roleplay Thread
>>
>>6351704
Not even I am that much of an degenerate
How about I just protect your smile?
>>
File: f741d4bbd1c237e215775b5437c8b591.png (551KB, 876x1920px) Image search: [Google]
f741d4bbd1c237e215775b5437c8b591.png
551KB, 876x1920px
>>6351723
...!
>Slightly surprised as she didn't expect the lewd magician to shove her face into her welcoming rear, Sponty can't help but laugh.
O-Oh my~ It's that good, huh~?
>She does, however, give it another small wiggle, just to let the blondie feel the soft cheeks bouncing and pressing against her face.

>>6351732
I'm glad to hear that~
>Her smile turns into a grin as she sees the look on his face.
My my~ Are you sure you could go at it again? I'm not sure you've fully drained since last night, you know... It might be dangerous, even!

>>6351734
T-That's my name, alright!
>She says playfully as she further drills her veiny cock into the anon's rear. By now she's pushing into him with such force that it might be hard for him to keep his own face from getting squeezed against the cold, hard floor.
S-So tight~
>Eventually though, she does manage to fully insert herself into his backside, letting her full, hefty balls slap against him in a sort of confirmation of that.
>>
File: 30d5e7c83e113956094931ad76b91243.png (992KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
30d5e7c83e113956094931ad76b91243.png
992KB, 1000x1412px
>>6351739
Blood bag? That's rude! Even monster clawed girls need manners.

>>6351763
>With her face occupied by the big, perfect bun booty she couldn't speak, only nod in her approval, a single curious hand does dive between the legs of her favorite cotton tailed friend, rubbing and feeling at the perfect round orbs, lightly jiggling them, rolling them around her hand before pecking them with a kiss
All this ass, and these full balls.. I'm in heaven.
>>
>>6351763
Does that mean you do..?
>He takes a minute to think, and reaches down to massage the bulge in her almost-clothes, looking up into her eyes.
I'll be fine, I'm sure! I-I mean, it's almost all gone, too.
>>
>>6351763
Ahhh ahhh I wanted this for so loongg!
>He lets out between moans and now his face is rubbing the floor unable to believe that the rabbit's cock was already deep inside his rear. His cock was pulsating and leaking precum onto the floor, his face was filled with delight and lust, smiling while he rubs her face on the floor
I-I can feel you, you are deep insideeeee ~
>The anon's butt couldnt handle it anymore and it started throbbing around Sponty's dick, tightening even more
>>
File: 48626147_p0.jpg (277KB, 1000x1401px) Image search: [Google]
48626147_p0.jpg
277KB, 1000x1401px
>>6351545
I LOOOOOVE YOU JEEEESUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
>>
>>6351774
And who's gonna enforce those "manners" on me?
>she gives off a challenging stare, as if she's asking for a fight
>>
>>6351745
we wuz typefuckas
>>
>>6351774
>She looks down as she feels the hand reaching and cupping her hefty package. In a sense she feels a little responsible, but also proud to have stirred the mage's libido awake with her teasing.
Oh dear, what have I done~?
>Needless to say she doesn't make any attempt to stop her, quite the opposite in fact, as she spreads her legs slightly to give her a bit more room to work with.

>>6351780
Now that's what I call a dedicated cumdumpster~
>She lets out in a playful tone, looking down at him as he fondles at her crotch.
Well then, if you're so sure, let's put you to use, shall we~?

>>6351784
>As she feels his walls constricting around her beastly cock so tightly, Sponty can't help but let out a loud moan of her own.
A-Aahn~ Y-You're gripping around my dick so tightly!
>She does, however, manages to thrust back halfway out of him, before ramming herself all the way in again. Repeating her back and forth motion faster and faster as she builds up to a full-on assfucking.
>>
File: IMG_3492.png (115KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3492.png
115KB, 640x521px
>>6351545
https://youtu.be/XjNWlzJz2VA
>>
File: b688120dafff31098795ac7fee8db2f2.png (756KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
b688120dafff31098795ac7fee8db2f2.png
756KB, 770x1060px
>>6351791
>Staring back wit an intense glare she leans over the smaller girl before lowering her viewto her clawed hands.
... Wont be me.

>>6351846
>Wrapping her lips around the ball she suckles on it heavily for a moment, her wet tongue slipping and suckling about the full balls, humming happily as she does so, pulling back her suction stays firm on the ball until a light pop slips it from her lips, bringing her back to her senses
Ah.. I.. uhmm.. G-got carried away there..
Igottagobye

>I'll be back later you two, I'll give you kisses after a nap
>>
>>6351846
How do you...want to use me?
>He was a lot more forward at first, but ends up flushing up brightly as he rolls her balls in his hands. Sponty's playful tone might just be associating with something specific for him.
>>
>>6351863
>she frowns disappointedly
O-oh, I kinda wanted a fight but okay...
>she sits down on the floor
>>
File: 1467136655485.png (729KB, 1280x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1467136655485.png
729KB, 1280x1324px
>>6351545
It's one of those days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrxJCOVsV1E
>>
File: 1467838151656.jpg (80KB, 426x396px) Image search: [Google]
1467838151656.jpg
80KB, 426x396px
Whoo boy.
>>
Who wants cock
>>
>>6351888
(I want rapeful cocks)
>>
>>6351846
>Anon groans out, moaning louder on every thrust. The anon sticks his tongue out, licking on the floor, making a puddle of saliva on the floor and rolling his eyes back
Y-yesssss, I love your dick!
>The anon grabs his own dick and now strokes it back and forth, leaking more precum while his thoughts are filled with lots of naughty stuff and his he pushes his rear more against Sponty's cock to enjoy it even more, loving how her balls hit on his buttcheeks
>>
>>6351863
>She presses her lips together as she feels the mage's skillful tongue wandering around her hefty globes.
Nnn~
>But then as the mage suddenly does a full 360 and moonwalks away, she turns around and stands there, dumbfounded.
A-Ah...? Darn... Alrighty then. See you later!

>>6351871
>She taps her chin for a moment as she ponders their options.
Well, we already know your rear can contain quite a bit... But what about your mouth stomach? Could I stuff them with just as much cum, I wonder~?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
>>6351891
Aahh, what's that smell? The scent of blood, it's enough to make a man sick...
>>
>>6351912
>she starts sniffing around at the "scent"
Where? Where?!
>>
>>6351908
>He dips down to his knees, with his hands moving up to the sides of Sponty's panties. His face presses up against her intimidating bulge, and he licks his lips, brushing his tongue against the cloth.
I...can always try to take it all this way...
>>
File: 994c14744ce6bff37af9340074b454e7.jpg (262KB, 1263x766px) Image search: [Google]
994c14744ce6bff37af9340074b454e7.jpg
262KB, 1263x766px
>>6351907
>As Sponty repeatedly pounds the anon's rear with powerful thrusts, she grows closer and closer to her limit, moaning louder and more frequently as feels violently penetrates his inner walls over and over.
F-Fuuuck~! I'm gonnaaah~ NNNGH~~!
>With one final, forceful thrust, she fully sheathes herself into his backside. The fat and gorged tip of her cock pulsates violently before bursting into a seemingly endless onslaught of semen, filling every nook and cranny inside of her him jam-packed with her rich and creamy seed.

>>6351952
>She nods, patting his head encouragingly.
It won't be easy to take it all in, that's for sure. But I'm sure you could do it, if you really tried.
>Feeling his warm and wet tongue through the fabric of her panties seems to be enough to stir her member awake, making it pulse gently against the cloth.
>>
>>6351924
Closer than you think, beast. Don't struggle, you'll only make this harder on yourself.
>>
>>6351974
It really won't...
>He trails off into a little gasp as he feels it twitch, and peels her panties down. The moment Sponty's cock flops out, he takes it in both hands, and gives the tip a soft, long kiss. His nose presses against it as he rubs down to her balls, taking in her scent before lapping at her hanging sack.
>>
File: 1261355223945.jpg (64KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
1261355223945.jpg
64KB, 484x534px
>>6348662
Alright fine. I'm here. Can you tell how happy I am?
>>
>>6351980
Struggle?
>she stares to the man, slowly a smile grows on her face
Oh you think I'm the one who'll struggle?
Hehe~
>>
File: Gascoigne Frontal 4.png (1MB, 1193x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Gascoigne Frontal 4.png
1MB, 1193x1073px
>>6352008
Heh heh. No, child, I don't think you'll struggle, I think you'll die.
>He rushes the girl, ax at the ready, and swings for her head.
>>
>>6352005
Wow, hi there, grumpy. Looks like SOMEONE needs a hidden vibrator in class to take the edge off.
>>
>>6352001
You've shown that you're quite capable and willing though, so I'm confident in your ability~
>As her member bounces out freely in front of his eyes, she lets out a small sigh of relief. Feeling both of his hands grasp the fat shaft before his tender lips press against the swelling head, she coos lightly in pleasure and anticipation.
Quite confident, indeed~
>>
File: 16d2b40e71a4febc79c7c122aa41670b.png (492KB, 718x1001px) Image search: [Google]
16d2b40e71a4febc79c7c122aa41670b.png
492KB, 718x1001px
>>6352032
No thanks, I'd rather have Tyrone give me anal instead.
>>
>>6352029
>2 hearts left
>she rolls over, the wound that was made from the ax that went to her head seems to be fairly large, nonetheless she seems to be fine
Maybe if you hit me two more then maybe it'll count for something.
>she leaps towards the man, moving her claws forward so they'll effectively hit the man
>>
File: tyrone_shot_3_times.jpg (91KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone_shot_3_times.jpg
91KB, 1000x525px
>>6352048
>>6352032
I'm Tyrone and forget all this proper class room conduct shit, I'm just here to fuck somebody's waifu!
>>
>>6352040
>He answers her with a soft moan as he licks around her balls, and then starts dragging his tongue up along her cock. Sponty's taste in his mouth, he shudders a little, and smiles before he takes her head between his lips, opening so wide he can feel the stretch aching a little before he manages to get it in. He slurps around it quietly, rubbing his tongue around the bottom half as he looks up at her.
>>
File: Gascoigne_Bloodborne_Beast.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gascoigne_Bloodborne_Beast.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>6352053
Tougher than you look, eh?
>The scent of the girl's tainted blood floods his nostrils and makes him dodge just a moment too late as her claws sink into his flesh.
GRAA! LITTLE BITCH
>Goes full pissed beast mode and starts swatting wildly at the clawed girl.
>>
File: e40cf97e80cee0e9f07d7dc94ec67ee.jpg (156KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e40cf97e80cee0e9f07d7dc94ec67ee.jpg
156KB, 638x1000px
>>6352067
>As the meaty and subtle vanilla taste fills his mouth, Sponty nods in approval. She knew it was quite demanding for one's jaw to open so wide as to take in her full girth, and felt quite satisfied to find out he did have what it took.
My my, look at you go~
>By now, her cock would have had reached its full mast, the mere head alone filling the entirety of his mouth, and yet he still had to take her actual shaft down into his throat and esophagus.
>>
>>6352061
Hi Tyrone~ You usually skip class.
>>
>>6352106
>His hands stroke the bottom half of her shaft while he works around her head, eyes starting to close as he moans with a shudder. His tongue swirls around as he starts to push down, relaxing his throat to guide her in with swallows and little chokes, tearing up as Sponty's huge girth stretches his throat. He pants through his nose as he starts to bob, feeling his neck stretch out with her size, the sensation both frightening and a huge turn-on.
>>
>>6352126
>The feeling of his throat fitting snugly all around her veiny, pulsating rod is enough to send shivers up her spine, and she can't help but grab gently onto his head, restraining herself from outright shoving herself entirely into his esophagus.
Nnnf~ T-That's it, keep it up, you're- Aah~ doing great!
>She bites her lower lip as he begins to move his mouth up and down her shaft, slowly but surely taking it a little deeper each time, in a grand display of deep-throating.
>>
>>6352102
>1 heart left
>she screams out of pain and then leaps to the walls, climbing them to avoid the "man"
Ow....
>>
>>6352168
>Tears stream down his eyes as he takes her deeper, shivering along his spine with each bob, bringing him down a little more than halfway down Sponty's dick. His moans keep coming out as he gets closer to the very bottom, feeling the head so deep that it's almost heart-stopping, making his eyes roll back when he pushes forward.
>>
File: !!!RIBENTRY.png (281KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
!!!RIBENTRY.png
281KB, 800x800px
>>6348662
>>
File: Gascoigne_edit.png (624KB, 985x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gascoigne_edit.png
624KB, 985x640px
>>6352181
>The beast claws the wall and howls at the girl, before being calmed by a glimpse of her pantsu.
>Reverts to human form, still dripping blood from the claw wounds.
Your time will come, creature. Umbasa.
>Leaves to rejoin the hunt, letting the girl live for the time being.
>>
>>6352199
>she looks down at the man, smiling nervously and not making eye contact
Umbasa? W-who?
>>
File: 49338bd3355418d81698336b390f956.jpg (415KB, 1492x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49338bd3355418d81698336b390f956.jpg
415KB, 1492x1200px
>>6352185
>Out of sympathy and maybe a just a tad of guilt, she pauses briefly in order to gently wipes his tears away with her thumbs.
Almost all the way in now, hang on~
>She then resumes, further pushing onward as she burrows himself deeply into his canal. By now even breathing would become quite difficult, but not impossible. She gives his head a small pull in order to bring him forward onto the last few remaining inches of her massive rod.
A-Aaalmoost~
>>
so what happened to nep?
>>
>>6352219
Old Nep ditched us for HG and New Nep is busy with IRL shit.
>>
>>6352214
>With just a little bit more work while he strains through his nose for breath, he ends up pushing it up against Sponty's groin with a long moan. He looks up at her with glazed eyes, constant swallows and chokes milking her cock as it stretches all the way down his esophagus. His hips buck a bit as he whimpers around her, shivering like he's caught a chill, drool running down his chin.
>>
File: f741d4bbd1c237e215775b5437c8b590.png (559KB, 876x1920px) Image search: [Google]
f741d4bbd1c237e215775b5437c8b590.png
559KB, 876x1920px
>>6352228
>Feeling a hefty dose of precum leak out of her and depositing straight into his stomach right as he pushes his nose into her groin, Sponty bites her lower lip as she smiles warmly and lustfully at the dedicated cocksleeve anon.
T-There we go! See? I knew you could do it~
>She says, patting his head in a congratulatory way. Then, she carefully begins to pull away from him, taking her time to make sure he doesn't choke or gag on her largely invading member.
>>
>>6352227
>New Nep is busy with IRL shit
Well, at least she will return at some point.
>>
>>6352266
>He swallows around her feeling her pulse, groaning around the girth as he shivers, the sensation of her precum hitting him a bit as he twitches. Any breath he can get, goes right in and out through his nose as he pants over Sponty's shaft as she pulls out. He gives her a pleading look as he shakes, begging as best as he can with her cock shoved down his gullet, probably to use his throat to the fullest. His face is red and he's sweaty, shaky, and hasn't even noticed that he's leaking right through his pants with his arousal.
>>
File: tumblr_odynbaTC1N1vd1zwzo1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1000x1799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odynbaTC1N1vd1zwzo1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1000x1799px
G'morn
>>
>>6352303
>As she pulls back nearly completely from him, she pauses briefly one last time, to make sure he gets a moment or two to breath before the real fun begins.
Alright, I'm gonna go all out now, so get ready~!
>With further ado, she shoves her massive rod right back down his throat, this time not taking so much care as she expects him to be fully on board with his own face-fucking.
Nnng~!
>>
>>6352330
>He starts to tense up as Sponty takes the lead and starts to fuck his face, eyes rolling up as his back arches. His hands reach up to cradle and caress her balls while his neck bulges in and out with her thrusts, making him shiver as his pants twitch. He moans loudly, muffled but still audible above the wet sounds, quaking in his kneeling as a wide, wet stain grows on his pants with each long twitch of his dick in them.
>>
File: IMG_3517.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3517.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>6352328
Cute fronk! #worth
>>
New thread? This one is stuck on page 10
>>
>>6352328
>she waves with her claw at the man as she's hanging at the wall
>>
>>6352366
Still a good while before this drops off catalog given it's quiet hours on 4chan.
>>
File: tumblr_o962h7ZDMS1vwk5mwo1_500.jpg (118KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o962h7ZDMS1vwk5mwo1_500.jpg
118KB, 488x750px
>>6352365
(Cute Jinx)
(You heading out soon?)

>>6352369
>Well, that's a new one.
>He stares up at the little crab monster crawling up the wall.
...g'day.
>>
>>6352403
>>6352403
>>6352403
>>
>>6352350
(Gonna post in the new thread, just in case!)
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 192

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.