[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pvt/ - Pony Vore Thread I'm making OP just to start posting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 67

File: ss+(2016-02-08+at+01.58.34).jpg (186KB, 1146x872px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-08+at+01.58.34).jpg
186KB, 1146x872px
/pvt/ - Pony Vore Thread

I'm making OP just to start posting this green edition
>>
from last time

>The hour is midnight. The air inside the large ball room hot and a bit stuffy. Ponies filling up most of the space making it feel cramped.
>It was, after all, the Grand Galloping Gala
>The most illustrious ocassion held at only the most gorgeous of venues, the royal Canterlot Castle, hosted by the princesses of the sun and moon themselves.
>It was one of the few times in the year that most ponies could even catch a glimpse of the two rulers of Equestria, and it was usually the only time of year that they allowed most ponies to meet them in person.
>And speaking of which, you could just see the tall form of one of them just across the room
>Elegant, graceful, beautiful, you'd hardly be able to rightfully describe just how stunning Princess Luna, Equestria's 'Guardian of the Night' was in person.
>You couldn't imagine such an unearthly creature gracing you with her presence.
>In fact, it seemed that most ponies thought so too, despite their excitement for seeing her, they still averted their gaze when not directly addressed by her.
>But you couldn't help but to stare from across the room.
>Not quite because of her unnatural smoothness in her motions, nor the way her body seemed to be sculpted by the gods themselves
>But it was the increadibly obvious and increadibly off putting lump that could be seen on her dress as it lay on...something between her legs.
>Part of you were trying to determine exactly what it was that she could possibly have down there
>but another one knows that, judging by the sizes of the other little stallons, who came barely up to your chest, seemed to be so well endowed, a fact you only knew by due to accidental glances and the usual abscence of clothes...you guessed that this could very well be an odd quirk that only these creatures could possess.
>>
>>6304982
>You must have been staring for quite a while, and a little intently being honest, and hadn't noticed when your view slowly became better and better until you were staring not 10 feet away.
>You quickly snap your head up and look the princess propperly in the eye.
>While you, Anon, were certainly much taller than most of the ponies in this world, being at least a head taller than some of the biggest stallions, their princess was absolutely massive, standing at a solid 9 feet tall, well more than double the height of any of her subjects.
>It made looking up at her feel increadibly intimidating, especially with the stern, cold expression on her face. And she was definitely looking directly at you.
>You cough and stood up straight before making a quick, awkward bow towards her.
"Princess! How uh....what a pleasent surprise meeting you here."
>The princess raised an eyebrow at you, at which you could only smile nervously at.
>"I would certainly be most surprised if you, dear guest, are surprised by my presence," she said in a strong, even tone. "Were it not for how large you are, I might not have noticed how interested in my body from amidst the crowd."
>You tried to keep yourself calm, body stiff and at attention. You couldn't quite keep yourself from swallowing nervously, however.
"I uh...didn't mean to stare, princess, I'm sorry."
>A subtle smirk grew on the alicorn's lips, and her tone took on a somewhat more relaxed and deeper tone.
>"You're curious about it, aren't you?" she said bluntly.
"I....I certainly don't know what you're talking abo-"
>"You know very well what it is I speak of," she said, easily talking over you.
>Her hips tilted slightly, and a hand rest upon them, the other swung around her body, until it was resting on her dress.
>Right where that lump was.
>You immediately draw your attention away from her and cough nervously.
"P-Princess, I didn't mean any offense, honestly, I...uh..."
>>
>>6304999
>"I am not upset with you, guest," the princess interjected once more "at least, I won't be if you finally cease this game of yours."
>You kept your mouth shut this time, and very hesitantly, you turn your head back to face the princess.
>She was standing closer now, perhaps not three feet away.
>It was much easier to tell that you didn't even come up to her soft, plump breasts, sitting nice and comfortably in her loose yet revealing dress.
>Perhaps more striking, however, was the way that the princess's dress was riding high now, hanging on a firm looking object.
>You swallow nervously and do your best to look up at the tall mare's face...but can't quite pull your eyes away from the broad shape protruding through the dress's fabric.
>You hesitate a moment.
"Yes...princess."
>With a light sigh, the alicorn smiles, and runs her hand along the rising bulge once again.
>Down the ridges and bumps along the rod shape, and over the thick bulge that divided the long thing in two.
>Her hand then gripped firmly around the round thing, wrinkling the dress that was draped around it as she did so.
>"Prepare to be impressed, dear guest," the alicorn said with a long, low hum that seemed to reverberate in your ears.
>You swallow nervously, but kept your eyes fixed on the edge of her dress, that normally would have hung near the tall mare's ankles, but was raised up closer to where her knees were.
>And finally, though slowly, the princess began to lift up her dress up and off of whatever was making it rise.
>Nearly immediately, the edge of her dress rose up to reveal deep, dark blue mushroom shape, her broad flare, nearly as wide as your hand outstretched.
>And moments later, just as inch by inch, that thick rod was revealed to the cool, open air, the massive thing began to rise up, lifting its tip above your waist, one throb at a time.
>By the time her dress had been pulled up and off of her median ring, the broad, massive flare was pressed up firmly against your chest.
>>
>>6305018
>It was hot and firm and throbbed ever so gently against your body, almost pushing you back from time to time.
>It was spongy and smooth, but didn't stop it from hitting you hard when she pressed her hips forward.
>Despite being a tall, handsome anon who can easily dominate even the stallions in this land, you couldn't help but to quiver at the feeling of having a massive dick bully you around like this.
>You glance up at the princess's smug looking smirk and shrank a little bit under her gaze.
>"Well? Are you not in awe at your princess's superior size?" the massive alicorn cooed.
>You couldn't say no. How could you? The princess of the night was packing a three foot cock, that was as thick as a leg! Each hot, pulsating throb reminded you of how excited the princess clearly was, perhaps being eager to play with...her new toy...
>With a hesitant nod, you can barely just spit your words out.
"Yes princess..."
>She hummed again and lifted up her dress even further, finally lifting it up off of the base of her member...but also revealing the rest of the package she kept tucked away, nice and secret between her legs.
>There, hanging down past her knees, round and shiny, most likely wet with sweat, was the biggest, plumpest sack you've ever seen in your life.
>Pressed up against her thighs, almost squeezed between them, they had little room to swing and sway around.
>And in between the massive throbs pressing against you still, you could just barely see a vague hoof like shape bulging out from the surface of her bloated balls...
>Your eyes go wide as you hear the soft, but definite muffled cries of a pony coming right from the massive sack between her legs.
>"Those two said they weren't very impressed with my size...though I'm sure they are quite in awe of its capabilities," Luna said in a deep tone, her eyes lidded, her lip bit, and with one hand firmly squeezing one of her plump, sizable breasts.
>>
>>6305253
>You couldn't believe your eyes. Two entire ponies tucked away inside the alicorn princess's ballsack. It certainly looked like two, from the shapes and bulges along the sides of the massive thing.
>Unfortunately for you...you were a dirty degenerate...and this was your fetish.
>"Oh ho ho, what have we here?" came a delighted coo from the tall, dark blue mare. "You like what you see subject?" she said, shortly before you felt a hand suddenly grab your stiff, throbbing (itty bitty by comparison) cock stuck inside your pants.
>"My oh my...might you be enjoying the thought of joining these two unfortunate ponies?"
>Your head was starting to spin. Your pants were feeling extremely tight. Your body couldn't stop quivering with excitement.
>But you dare not respond.
>"Dear guest...why don't you give in to your desire," the massive princess said, shortly before taking a hand and grasping the underbelly of her cock and lifting it up until its flare was about level with your nose. "it'll please your princess to have a happy, loving volunteer~"
>The thing was absolutely massive and radiated heat into your face. It was nearly as wide as your entire face and smelt heavily of cum and musk.
>It gave a gentle throb. You could just barely see the urethral slit, already as wide as one of your fingers, pull open a little, before shrinking back down. You could just barely see down the tunnel that lay inside. You couldn't possibly imagine how a pony could fit inside, let alone a creature as big as you were...
>"Well subject? Will you not please your princess? Or should We simply move on to find a more deserving citizen?"
>You couldn't help but to let out a harsh shiver.
"It...seems rather dangerous, princess..."
>The alicorn simply put on a wide, knowing smile.
>"Well...perhaps, dear guest...you'll simply have to trust in your princess that you'll be just fine."

( intermission while the writefag goes to get some alcohol )
>>
>>6305484
Sweet profit! The writefag exists! We thought it was destroyed all this time.
>>
bumping again for writefag
>>
>>6305484
Is Luna a human or a pony? You seem to change and I can't quite tell. Although I choose pony.
>>
>>6307805
I was goin for anthro cuz >hands

>>6305484
>You simply stare at the enormous cock thrust right into your face.
"I...uh..."
>You lift your hands up to grasp onto either side of the alicorn 'mare's' lengthy member, and look just over the side, down the length that hovered just above the massive balls once again.
>You swallow nervously, but begin to stroke your hands along the horse dick.
>It's hot, much hotter than you expected it to be, and much smoother too.
>Very quickly, it starts dribbling a thick white liquid, which spills down its front face and slowly down its underbelly.
>Before you can make much of a choice, you hear the soft huff of annoyance from the princess, just before the massive flare pressed up against your face, smearing the sticky white liquid along your cheeks and chin.
>"You ought to be decisive when speaking to a princess, guest. It is rude to hog her attention all to yourself," she said in a snappy tone as she gently rubbed her flare up and down your face.
>You pant a little bit as you pull away, pushing the flare back a little with your hands to help catch your breath.
>You look up sheepishly at the waiting princess, still cross armed and armed with a stern look, though still blushing all the while.
>You cough once and look back at the quivering cumslit.
>With a sigh, you finally give in.
>You were taking up the princess's time after all.
>So, starting one finger, you push into her urethral slit, slimy and tight around your digit.
>You wriggle your finger around a little bit, which sent a visible shudder down the princess's spine.
>"That's it, guest...keep going..."
>She closed her eyes as you pulled out just to push in again with two fingers this time, stretching out her slit just a bit.
>With just a little bit of pressure, the warm hole opens up wide enough to take in your entire hand with a wet "shlop"
>>
>>6308163
>The inner walls were slick enough to allow your hand to simply keep sliding in, allowing her cockhead to slurp your arm up to the elbow.
>If her cock's surface was burning hot, the insides were unimaginably so, wrapped tight around your arm and pulsating with pleasure.
>"A-Ah...more..."
>Moving automatically, you take your other hand and start sliding it into the slit next to your arm, and start to stretch her urethral slit open between the two of them.
>Pushing down, you finally get yourself buried enough to press your head once more against the opening to her monster cock.
>You wriggle your fingers deep inside the tight tunnel, which had traveled down to about halfway down her slimy tunnel.
>She pants heavily, though keeps a stern look on her face still, trying her best to stay calm in front of her subjects.
>From how much her alicorn cock was throbbing around your arms, however, you knew she must have been fighting the urge to squeal out loud.
>You then take a deep breath, open your arms up a little bit to make room inside, and take the plunge, pushing deep into the princess's wide open cock slit.
>Very quickly, your world grew dark and as hot as a boiler
>The air was thick with musk, and the walls knew no sense of privacy. From how tight her cock was squeezing around you, you had very little choice but to go forward, especially once her urethral slit slipped just around your broad shoulders.
>With a little wiggle, you tease your way deeper into the hot tree trunk of flesh, each inch you burrowed in, the more gentle throbs rippled along your body.
>The more of your chest and waist the cock slit claimed, the more you could hear your princess moan just outside of your hot prison.
>Soon, Luna's monster cock had claimed most of your body, and was wrapped firmly around your hips, making it nearly impossible to move anything above them.
>But you try anyway. With whatever strength you had left in your arms, you try your best to pull yourself in deeper...
>>
>>6308402
>You bend your elbows sharply as you try to pull as firmly as possible, gaining a few more inches inside the tight tunnel.
>As you pull, however, your elbows dug deep into the slick walls and pushed out wide, stretching out the massive mare's member, making a massive bulge on the outside, and eliciting a high pitch, sharp squeal.
>Then, as soon as the stretching began, it was over, and you had successfully pulled your hips in past her broad flare, and deep within the member as well.
>Between hard, heavy pants and ground shaking throbs, the princess slowly pulled more and more of your body into her massive log of meat, taking in your thighs easily, and soon slurping up your calves.
>And yet, you still never seemed to ever get past her massive cock. For as long as you traveled up, her member never seemed to end.
>You could hear the pitiful mewling deeper inside, with just a few layers of flesh to separate them and you, but they never seemed to get closer, the deeper you wriggled.
>Soon enough, only your feet were left outside of the massive cock, only able to kick a little in the open air as you waited for your body to take the final plunge down the entire length of Luna's cock and down into her hot, bubbling balls below...
>But it never came.
>A few, powerful throbs rippled around you again and again, but you ceased to move.
>There wasn't even enough space to crawl deeper inside, as the tunnel just in front of you had become inexplicably much tighter.
>You were stuck.
>With your entire body running the length of Luna's monster cock, you couldn't move one more inch.
>Luna, once again, squealed in excitement, but didn't seem happy anymore.
>"C-Come on, stop wasting my t-time guest," she stuttered from the outside.
>You could feel her hands from the outside run along your body, stroking herself up and down, but to no avail.
>"You'll be sliding in eventually guest...j-just allow me to...find a private place..."
>>
File: BeStillMyThrobbingCock.gif (129KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
BeStillMyThrobbingCock.gif
129KB, 500x281px
>>6308757
>>
>>6308757
>Now you were here. Stuck inside Luna's cock with no way out.
>Can't go forward...can't go backwards...
>Stuck here in horsedick limbo, waiting for her to finally let you out...or push you in further.
>You could just barely hear some muffled gasps from the outside world, as your whole body swayed from side to side, no doubt from the princess walking from place to place.
>There was some muffled chatter as well, sometimes changing voices, sometimes droning on for a long while.
>It was hard to tell how long it was going on or how much longer you'd be stuck inside.
>You didn't know when during the night it happened, but your body started to lower down more and more, until you were upright again, and now simply swaying back and forth.
>Her member felt much softer, but the tightness never went away.
>Maybe Luna figured out how to get you out, maybe she simply needed to get herself flaccid again!
>So you waited for her to try and move you again...and waited some more...and...
>Still nothing seemed to happen.
>Had it been minutes since that happened?
>Hours?
>Your starting to forget now, but this constant swaying and the ever present rippling throbs that never quite went away kept you from concentrating too hard on the time.
>All you knew at this point is that it had been a long time since Luna had said she'd figure out a way to get you out of this.
>God it was tight in here.
>You feel a couple of small hands press against your form at some point, somehow, perhaps by accident, grabbing right where your stiff cock was.
>In response you tried wriggling your hips back and forth, perhaps helping Luna to send you down finally.
>The walls grew firm around you once again, and you went horizontal, no doubt as her massive cock grew erect once again.
>Once again hot and hard all around you, making it difficult to move...
>Yet again, nothing happened.
>You failed to move once again, and even felt Luna's cock start to soften up, once again, trapped inside cock limbo...
>>
>>6309695
>You didn't know how long you had been inside, all you really knew is that you had been here a long time.
>And that you had been in an extremely hot pocket of flesh for a long time as well.
>almost suffocatingly hot.
>It was hard to breathe, hard to budge, fatigued, you resigned yourself to your fate.
>It had been a while since you had bothered trying to get out of this tight tunnel anyway.
>The weak mewling from just beyond her cock had died down a while ago as well, making it eerily quiet, aside from the princess's constant heavy breathing.
>Once again, out of nowhere, her member started to stiffen hard and pull you back up, this time, turning you completely upside down once the cock had reached its full stiffness.
>You could hear Luna's panting, moaning squeals just beyond the cock flesh, as her hands once again ran along your body.
>Her hips even started bucking along with her jerking, starting to jostle you up and down as she desperately worked on her cock.
>Precum started to splash against your face and flow up the long pipe you were in, tasting of foul, bitter musk each time it pulsed up the tunnel.
>The walls gripped you tight and pulsated hard around you.
>You felt yourself waving back and forth with the motions of the monster meat.
>Loud crying suddenly echoed in your ears, as the massive princess jerked her hips one last time.
>With a powerful force, the cock's muscles contracted heavily onto your body, and as though there was no friction at all between your body and the walls, you started sliding out with ease, pushed by a combination of firm contractions and a sudden flood of musky cum.
>You held your breath as you felt yourself slowly slide out of the massive member, one inch at a time, the huge thing only able to spit out your legs one inch at a time.
>Then, once your hips finally reached the outside world, one last gasp marked the strongest contraction of all.
>>
File: lunarbase.png (117KB, 596x942px) Image search: [Google]
lunarbase.png
117KB, 596x942px
>>6309695
probably got the proportions wrong, but did a sketch of what I'm thinking a bit
>>
>>6309993
>You were sent flying upwards with impeccable speed, sent high up into the air, along with a geyser of warm, thick spunk.
>You didn't spend long in the air before falling back down hard atop of Luna's body, your face landing right inside her cleavage, and covering her in a sticky layer of cum as well.
>The princess grunted loud when you slammed into her, but didn't all together seem upset.
>Groggily you looked up at the princess and her look of total ahego, no doubt from the several gallons of cum spewing out of her right now.
>She spent a few more seconds twitching and groaning with pleasure before panting regularly and letting her head fall back onto the pillow beneath it.
>Utterly spent, the princess succumbed to the utter afterglow washing over her body.
>Her massive member flopped down and landed along your back, sandwiching you between her body and it.
>"W-Well, guest..." the princess gasped between labored pants "It seems that...you are a little bit too large...for me to handle..." she said with a little chuckle.
>You couldn't help but to smirk in amusement. The princess of Equestria, one of two of the most massive horses in all the land couldn't handle you.
"Ah...it's no problem" you responded between your own heavy breaths "we can always try another time."
>As soon as the words left your mouth, you felt stupid. Offering her to try and melt you down in her balls a second time? How foolish were you?
>It did put a wide smile on her face, however.
>"Yes...perhaps I simply need to adjust to your...rather large form. Perhaps...the next event Canterlot hosts?"
>You felt like you should have had a heavy rock weighing down your stomach, but felt light as a feather when you nodded to the princess.
>perhaps she would never quite be able to get you down anyway.
>It did feel rather tight in there
>rather...nice...not that you'd ever admit that to the voracious princess of the night.
>You'd probably never hear the end of it.
>>
>>6310151
I probably fucked the proportions too, so whatever works. Thanks a bundle tho, it's nice to see a fat luna cock full of a stupid anon.

>>6310463
>Festival after festival, your princess tried again and again to finally get your body down fully into her roaring balls.
>At the festival at the leaves, you spent much of the night tucked away inside her fat member again.
>At the Moonlight Ball she tried not devouring any ponies prior, to see if empty balls would be more receptive to a large body
>At a simple baking contest she tried to practice and get warmed up ahead of time
>You're still not quite sure how she ended up 'warming up' so much without arousing suspicion.
>At the Sunset Jamboree you spent half the night either slipping in or slipping out, and the other half laying on a pile of a mix of ponies and cum.
>you still weren't sure when exactly you went to bed that night
>For all you knew come the next GGG, however
>Luna really fucking sucked when it came to anything bigger than a wee pony stallion.
>Not that you minded the attention from your favorite princess.
>>
>>6310624
And quick prologue in case you get off to it

>Of course, one day, you finally did end up in a massive pair of swinging, hot balls.
>Unfortunately for Luna, they weren't her's.
>Apparently, as it turns out, compared to Celestia's cock and balls, Luna was a sardine.
>Your whole body didn't even span the length of her member
>You even fit nice and neatly inside, even with several other ponies inside.
>it seemed that Celestia didn't even hesitate to ruin Luna's fun when it came to feasting.
>in fact, the much, much larger solar princess gloated over her sister for quite some time after the fact, just adding on to the list of teases and quips.
>that any toy Luna played with ultimately belonged to Celestia
>that she'd always be the hungrier, more gluttenous princess out of the two.

[uselesspoiler]>At least, she certainly proved that she was when she nearly had Luna herself tucked away inside her bubbling balls as well[/uselessspoiler]
>>
>>6310803
>tfw this was early pony history
>Luna goes Nightmare Moon and tries to cock vore Celestia
>Celestia gets stuck in her dick like anon
>Once Celestia gets out she sends Luna to the moon

heh, great update to the green! Hot as hell
>>
>>6310803
>prologue
epilogue, after the endy bit, you get the idea, Imma go kill myself now.

>>6310885
thx m8, had as much fun writing as you had readin

also, I like that idea, poor luna can never catch a break
>Celestia finally comes back from the moon
>Captures Celestia and tucks her away somewhere while she conquers Equestria
>Gets fucked by the elements of harmoney
>"I'm glad we can make amends sister"
>"But You are going to spend the NEXT thousand years inside my balls."
>>
>>6311074
>"Oh dear sister, we were meant to rule together...
>and by together I mean with you in my nutsack"
>cue celebration festival with ponies taking turns rubbing her balls while Luna complains
>>
>>6311227
>centuries into the future, stallions and mares alike will tell their children of the stories of having two princesses
>And they don't quite remember why they praise the god princess's balls to this day, but that it honors the other princess
>>
File: This_isnt_professional.png (183KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
This_isnt_professional.png
183KB, 540x540px
>>
File: Not_professional_at_all.png (201KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Not_professional_at_all.png
201KB, 540x540px
>>6314777
have an edit with 100% more digestion
>>
>>6310803
Thanks for the story, I love it!
Is it possible you could write an alternative ending? Where luna can get him all the way inside but kept him in her cock until after the gala.
>>
File: 947082.png (241KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
947082.png
241KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 743006.jpg (218KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
743006.jpg
218KB, 1280x709px
>>
>>6318597
>not liking greentext
what kind of cum-guzzling faggot are you?
>>
>>6318617
im not gonna read all that shit

draw or fuck off
>>
>>6318641
Get over yourself. You learn to draw, stuck up cunt
>>
>>6318687
>t. writefag
>>
File: 957843.jpg (783KB, 1758x1400px) Image search: [Google]
957843.jpg
783KB, 1758x1400px
>>
>>6318597
>everyone else should stop liking what I don't like
whatever you say kid
>>
File: 24164325123412.gif (552KB, 325x184px) Image search: [Google]
24164325123412.gif
552KB, 325x184px
>>6318597
>barely any CV greentexts/stories
>Someone does it
>"wud da fug i ned image"

Don't listen to him Writefag. He's just scared of change.
>>
>>6318578
spike is the absolute best pred
>>
File: 1061883.png (597KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1061883.png
597KB, 900x900px
>>
File: 1478897202030.jpg (148KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1478897202030.jpg
148KB, 720x719px
if trips mods ban pony vore
>>
>>6321459
If singles you eat yourself.
>>
>>6320091
hell fucking yeah he is!
I'm still in need for a spike pred fic

>>6321392
>Flash as pred
I feel conflicted
>>
>>6310151
If it's no problem for you, would you mind writing a pony version? Not gonna deny I perfer pony to anthro/humanized
>>
File: 1466047932382.jpg (270KB, 1800x858px) Image search: [Google]
1466047932382.jpg
270KB, 1800x858px
>>
>>6322692
Knowing Flash, you can probably guess who he ate. (It's you waifu.) Better get on in there after her, it's the only way you two can be together, now.
>>
>>6319815
>>6319989
writing takes no skill or talent and is something any fag can do while art is either good or not and takes time and effort to master, fuck your "change"
>>
>>6325643
Writing takes time and effort to master also. I hope you're baiting and not actually this dense. Enjoy the (You)
>>
>>6325643
Well, I wouldn't mind some fresher green, if it's so easy, why don't you whip some up for us? Maybe give an artist an idea or two.
>>
>>6325906
>t. writefag

>>6325931
>admitting green is only good for inspiring art

kek
>>
>>6326374
It's ok if it does nothing for ya m8, I enjoy it a lot tho, so I'll keep readin and encouraging it.

Personally, I get burned out really easy when I write for too long. If you think you'd have an easier time...well, the floor is always open.

>>6323757
I've got a few things to do for a while, but I can put it on my to do list
>>
>>6327320
>t. writefag
>>
File: argument.jpg (19KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
argument.jpg
19KB, 350x250px
>>6327570
>>
File: sleepyhead.png (800KB, 1173x1942px) Image search: [Google]
sleepyhead.png
800KB, 1173x1942px
>>
File: lomeponk.png (891KB, 2000x1142px) Image search: [Google]
lomeponk.png
891KB, 2000x1142px
>>
File: 964803.png (695KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
964803.png
695KB, 1050x1500px
>>
File: 1475734979.png (3MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475734979.png
3MB, 2000x1600px
>>
File: 1232178.png (604KB, 900x3375px) Image search: [Google]
1232178.png
604KB, 900x3375px
>>
File: 1466062174848.jpg (231KB, 1600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1466062174848.jpg
231KB, 1600x749px
>>
bampu
>>
Jesus I just bumped this shit and we're already back on page 6? Welp, I gotta go be a wagecuck so good luck thread
>>
>>6334715
Trash is weirdly active and slidey lately
>>
File: anonopony_twihands.jpg (541KB, 627x1920px) Image search: [Google]
anonopony_twihands.jpg
541KB, 627x1920px
>>
File: 1453221292956.png (2MB, 1096x1918px) Image search: [Google]
1453221292956.png
2MB, 1096x1918px
>>
File: 1453232772359.png (758KB, 946x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1453232772359.png
758KB, 946x1057px
>>6336739
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1022x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1022x1200px
>>
File: unspecified-1.png (910KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified-1.png
910KB, 724x1024px
>>
>>6336745
Wish there was a followup to these. Commissioner needs to shell out some more bronybux and pay for Variant's out of control drinking habit.
>>
>>6321898
>you eat yourself
why does that sound hotter than it should?
>>
File: 1201021.png (738KB, 1300x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1201021.png
738KB, 1300x1600px
>>
File: tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo6_1280.png (387KB, 821x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo6_1280.png
387KB, 821x1920px
>>
File: 987868.png (1MB, 1200x1036px) Image search: [Google]
987868.png
1MB, 1200x1036px
>>
>>6350798
>>
File: 1461283936647.jpg (29KB, 900x588px) Image search: [Google]
1461283936647.jpg
29KB, 900x588px
>>
>>6353267
Dashie just went to bed.

Nightie night Dashie! Ponies find it unconventional but stallion ballsacks make for a good place to sleep when out camping.
>>
File: 37279.png (276KB, 948x958px) Image search: [Google]
37279.png
276KB, 948x958px
>>
>>6356142
I need more Pinkamena pred in my life. All of it
>>
File: 1156435.png (871KB, 1476x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1156435.png
871KB, 1476x1700px
>>
File: Blue Telescope.png (202KB, 1042x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Telescope.png
202KB, 1042x1024px
>>
>>6361235
What?
>>
>>6361906
Fleshlight pony
>>
File: 1207046.png (2MB, 900x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1207046.png
2MB, 900x1137px
>>
File: 1463695010286.png (2MB, 3003x3085px) Image search: [Google]
1463695010286.png
2MB, 3003x3085px
>>
>>6366791
>>
I just realised there's no cock vore of trixie as the pred
>>
>>6368723
huh, weird
>>
>>6364473
I'll go willingly if he puts me in his green transparent balls.
>>
>>6366791
>Not posting the full version
>>
Could we please have more than one content creator in this thread? I don't really give a shit if you're an amature. Most of the stories and art I see is cringe anyway.
>>
>>6372634
Depends how you define cringe
>>
File: 1466063741604.png (482KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1466063741604.png
482KB, 1000x998px
>>6371050
I unfortunately don't have the full version
Please accept my apology and these three pics dor forgiveness
>>
File: 1466063780615.png (474KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466063780615.png
474KB, 1000x1000px
>>6375226
>>
File: 1466063826390.png (477KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
1466063826390.png
477KB, 1000x997px
>>6375233
Please.forgive me
>>
File: derpday.png (1MB, 1600x1652px) Image search: [Google]
derpday.png
1MB, 1600x1652px
>>
File: asslestiaenhanced.png (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
asslestiaenhanced.png
1MB, 1800x1800px
>>
File: 1297394.png (131KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
1297394.png
131KB, 766x768px
>>
Bump~
>>
tfw you want to get cock vored but the pred oral vores you instead
>>
So in unwilling prey scenarios, why is there none of the prey hacking its way out with a knife or using a spell to get out of the stomach?
Like have it so they escape oral vore only to get a trip into some other hole as punishment?
>>
>>6383663
By law, all Equestrian tools are enchanted as to be ineffective and unharmful to other citizens.
>>
>>6384134
Ah so then the best option is to slip the knife to the pred, and enjoy as things go wrong, like the pred teleportation suddenly and alone into the sisters' gut for punishment. A proper way and punishment, though still messy for the prey.
>>
>>6383663
I have the headcanon that magic doesnt work inside another magic being
either by "magic mechanic" or some short circuit in their auras/chakras/whatever
>>
>>6387053
It would be interesting to me to see both light hearted of the prey bringing along tums, and a bit more serious of if you won't digest in my stomach, then maybe my ass/dick/maregina is more to your liking
>>
>>6375226
>>6375233
>>6375243
Cock should've gone in the cock.
>>
File: 1391835572440.png (3MB, 1527x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1391835572440.png
3MB, 1527x2456px
>>
File: anontheanon_housepone.jpg (444KB, 2000x1522px) Image search: [Google]
anontheanon_housepone.jpg
444KB, 2000x1522px
I want to live inside a pony
>>
File: 1290038.png (3MB, 1663x3031px) Image search: [Google]
1290038.png
3MB, 1663x3031px
>>
File: 1295260.gif (3MB, 529x500px) Image search: [Google]
1295260.gif
3MB, 529x500px
>rocking back and forth as she works you into her anus
>>
File: 899915.jpg (434KB, 2200x1206px) Image search: [Google]
899915.jpg
434KB, 2200x1206px
>>
File: 1020718.png (3MB, 1485x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1020718.png
3MB, 1485x1980px
>>
File: 1036673.jpg (174KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1036673.jpg
174KB, 1200x1100px
>>
File: 908188.jpg (350KB, 1090x1700px) Image search: [Google]
908188.jpg
350KB, 1090x1700px
>>
File: 1297941.jpg (156KB, 890x923px) Image search: [Google]
1297941.jpg
156KB, 890x923px
>>
>>
File: 996460.jpg (2MB, 2442x1748px) Image search: [Google]
996460.jpg
2MB, 2442x1748px
>>
File: 1086636.png (385KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
1086636.png
385KB, 1200x853px
>>
File: whatafrightsomething.png (2MB, 1601x1478px) Image search: [Google]
whatafrightsomething.png
2MB, 1601x1478px
>>
File: 1286894.png (107KB, 734x605px) Image search: [Google]
1286894.png
107KB, 734x605px
>>
Not today page 10.

>tfw Mrs. Cake will never do this to you
>>
>>6406363
This is ridiculous
>>
can one of you guys explain to me how you developed this fetish

im not here to judge you im just genuinely curious
>>
>>6415269
I'm really not sure given that I want to be anal vored and turned into thinking shit. So you know, I can't even explain it beyond brain has a list of fetishes, and sometimes you get a natural 1.
>>
>>6415269
I heard a lot of guys got it from an early age after watching a movie or show like Little Shop of Horrors or Jurassic park or whatever.

It's scary in a special way a young mind might not normally think of, and spooky shit heightens emotions/excitement, etc, the brain relates it to having an adrenaline rush, then boom, just like how adrenaline junkies love roller coasters, degenerates love dangerous or even fatalistic situations.

Like sexual PTSD or repressed taboo but better.
>>
>>6415269
Had it since forever. Started as being really into squeezing into small spaces, then being into video game characters being swallowed up in various ways, and over the years it evolved into enjoying full-sized vore with graphic digestion. Definitely a progression, and I definitely can't make sense of it. Overall I place it in the realm of bdsm combined with dom/sub and absorption/reverse-claustrophobia.
>>
>>6415757
I've read an intersting theory that fetishes are related to items that are good for reproduction, things like feet because the smells are heavily related to horomones and so work for much the reason. With vore its corrupted, the idea of being well fed and keeping well fed, but keeping gets replaced with food. Much like how people used to go after young girls because it meant more chances of breeding, but now its unacceptable, yet there is an entire group that has little control even after significant aversion therapy.
Much like how some people are gay no matter what you do or trans, certain sections of the brain just get baked in and trying to go against them ends badly. So I'd say its much like that, just something gone wrong in the concept of reproduction and what is the proper mixtures for you to continue.
>>
>>6416888
I heard the foot fetish developed during the Black Plague in Europe because plauge can be spread through bodily fluids so feet were a safe alternative to standard sex, therefore people with the fetish were more likely to survive and pass down the fetish to their kids.

TL:DR the Black Death caused the large prevalence of foot fetishes.
>>
>>6418154
Not surprising at all.
Epigenetics do because later germ line in the baby.
So while any one generation will have random fetishes, the next one will have a certain weight to it.
>>
>>6304968
There are so many things about this image that need explaining.
>>
File: 1152976.png (1MB, 1500x953px) Image search: [Google]
1152976.png
1MB, 1500x953px
>>
>>6416888
You still have things like inflation, petrification, and balloons. I'm pretty sure not everything that's a sexual fetish makes sense in the head.
>>
>>6419897
It's based on a scene in the show
>>
>>6416743
>reverse-claustrophobia
You mean claustrophilia?
>>
>>6422765
no, more wanting to be in small spaces
>>
File: 1297383.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1297383.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
thoughts on SFM?
>>
>>6424150
Great potential, but from what I've seen the animations are either lifeless, the sound is cringey/bad, or both.
>>
File: 1190727.png (719KB, 1618x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1190727.png
719KB, 1618x1618px
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>
>>6424150
Source pony models are absolutely awful and I don't know how people like them.
Honestly, even some of the garbage you find on Second Life is better.
>>
File: 1274979.png (887KB, 1412x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1274979.png
887KB, 1412x1000px
>>
File: 1088620.png (3MB, 850x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1088620.png
3MB, 850x2600px
>>
File: coldfront_2.png (348KB, 1280x1169px) Image search: [Google]
coldfront_2.png
348KB, 1280x1169px
>>
File: 1227747.png (1MB, 2066x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1227747.png
1MB, 2066x1476px
>>
>>6423603
Exactly what claustrophilia is
>>
>>6420944
>balloons
No idea. Perhaps reminding of round and soft objects?
>petrification
No idea. Perhaps reminding of a person rendered passive or even immobile?
>Inflation.
No idea. Perhaps reminding of filling up and making rounder and more voluminous?
>>
>>6436952
ah, I must have been tired. Misread it.
>>
>>6437858
No bother
>>
>>6438726
But yes, I suppose Claustrophilia fits the bill. Especially the process of being squeezed into the space. The point where a pred is swallowing the prey is the best, and when it's the "point of no return" often sets me over the edge.
>>
>>6414190
don't remind me
>>
File: 1250949.png (198KB, 1500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1250949.png
198KB, 1500x1250px
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.