[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #152: Faunus Terrorism Edition Previou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 24

File: Monkey Business.png (305KB, 436x499px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey Business.png
305KB, 436x499px
RWBYgt Trash General #152: Faunus Terrorism Edition

Previous thread: >>6067841

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: soon (?)

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
JasperQuest: res/27568.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html
>>
>>6106538
The BF is anti-faunus, anon
>>
RIP GQ
>>
Adam dindu nuffin
>>
boop
>>
How long until the threads die for good?
Also pls update the OP. Most of those quests are dead.
>>
>>6109135
You sure? I was about to resume WQ, because I got the person.

[s]Helen Tulips, just expect an update soon.[/s]
>>
>>6109197
Resume it here sleepy, theres no one to stop you now
>>
>>6109197
I mean TQ, MQ, CQ, and 4Q are dead for a fact.
>>
>>6109309
TQ's not dead, it's just on life support. It gurgles and mumbles every now and then.
And JQ's on hiatus.
GQ and EQ are the only ones that are really active, and even GQ's like weekly at best.

Also,

>>6105554
Once you figure out a pattern to his dance, Infinite Velocity Throwing Knife the back of his head.
The speed should have enough momentum to shatter his aura and disintegrate his head into a mist of blood and brain.
>>
>GQ
>The Deathstalker is named "Rodriguez"
>>
>>6110029
Iirc, we killed the main Deathstalker in our area of the world because he thought we were trying to overthrow him as the patriarch of the Deathstalkers or some old senile shit. Dunno if any survived.
>>
>>6109228
Might resume soon.

>>6109984
My status for WQ was neglected, same as RASSQuest.
[s]Boy I had a bad time thinking what to do next, it feels like I got writers block.[/s]
>>
Just finished volume 3

why did Pyrrha go attack Cinder
she had no chance to win
she knew this
she just went to kill herself
why?
>>
>>6111013
So Jaune will finally care for her.
>>
>>6111013
>>
>>6111013
Because she thought she had some duty to as not-a-Maiden to at least slow her down until backup arrived.
It's not her fault Jaune cried in the fetal position until after she got her ass beat before calling RWBY instead of, say, Glynda, Qrow, Ironwood, someone not under the legal age.
>>
>>6111013
Because that's what Hunters do.
Pretty much all of RWBY foolishly charged in against suicidal odds; but unlike Pyrrha, they're main characters who matter and had enough plot armor to survive
>>
boop
>>
File: Fucking Penny.gif (2MB, 322x256px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Penny.gif
2MB, 322x256px
>>6109309
CYOA and Lewis are confirmed for still alive and somewhat around. Their quests will continue... eventually
>>
RIP GQ penny.
I was going to use her again too.
Then she aspolded.
>>
>>6112294
Your fault for thinking we play nice

Here you are thinking this quest can have reoucurring villians
>>
>>6112411
Well it makes sense.
but i didnt expect you to brutally smash her face in without a second thought

Penny second best girl
>>
>>6112476
She is

But paranoia keeps us alive
>>
>>6112557
WHY WONT YOU LET ME KILL OFF CHARACTERS

also, might be free to run GQ Thursday
>>
You can impregnate one girl from every quest

Who do you fill with your seed?
>>
>>6113110
>TQ
Jill
>MQ
Mari
>JQ
Bee
>EQ
Jane
>>
>>6113110
I have no strong feelings for any given option
>>
>>6113201
>TQ
Chole
>MQ
Mari
>EQ
Jade
>GQ
everyone is already pregnant
>>
>>6113110
>TQ
Izzy
>MQ
Mari
>CQ
Alison
>>
>>6113110
Valentine
Make the impossible happen
>>
You can kill one person from each quest

Who do you kill?
>>
>>6113667
can I spend my kills to kill only Bernadetta but several times?
>>
>>6113667
I have no strong feelings for any given option
>>
>>6113683
thatch really makes lots of hateable characters
>>
So it's been over a week and I still haven't gotten a reply from TyFag.
I'm starting to feel a slight amount of regret.
>>
Alright, gonna resume WQ here.

[s]Just preparing for this and all, We got Helen Tulips as our Doppel abomination.[/s]
>>
>>6114027
>Helen Tulips.

But...I put her in as a joke..
>>
>[x] Helen

Taking the look at her familiar eyes, knowing something deep inside... There was a bit of human in her.

"Now do you remember me?" The doppel said with the dead look she's giving you. You finally remembered who she is. Helen... what the hell did they do to you?

You see the others that are ready with their weapons up, and awaiting for their turf war. As you see Adam's patience is wearing thin. "Helen..."

She takes a nod, as she pulls out a weapon out of her cloak. The weapon is a very thin blade, a blade which was designed for thrusting. The Don takes a step back, giving the impression of a fight getting ready to break out...

"I know you've got alot of questions..." She said, as her sword points at you. "Be quick about it, this is much of my soul can take." She continued...

I didn't expect her to turn into this mess...

What now?
[Helen, what the hell did they do to you?]
[Ask Helen a question (Write In)]
[Don't ask, just fight....]
[Start the turf war (Caution: DEATH WISH)]
[Write In Action]

-- CANON CHOICE --
Is Wendell a orphan?
[Yes]
[No]
>>
>>6114338
[x] what the hell did they do to you?

[x] No.
>>
>>6114338
>[x] [Helen, what the hell did they do to you?]
>[x] [No]
>>
>>6114338
>[Helen, what the hell did they do to you?]
>No
>>
>>6114338

[Don't ask, just fight....]

But first we need a PLAN.

And I don't want Wen to be an orphan, he was raised right by good parents.
>>
>[x] What did they do to you?

"I will have to say something, why did you came out like this?" You question her, looking at the Schnee imposter. "It's simple, I was a dying poor girl..." She said.

"Ever since we met, I suffered from the same fatal illness that her brother suffered." She said looking back at Adam. "Before my death, I've met a strange man." Helen continues.

She stabs her sword to the ground. "A man made a promise to offer my soul for a new body..." She said letting out a frown. "From now... I live inside a deteriorating husk of a shell." Plucking her sword off the ground, and Helen points her estoc at you.

"Now, my objective is clear... is to hunt down the traitor, and kill you." She takes her stance from putting her thin sword in front. Don and Adam are sitting back, as the foot soldiers stare down at each other. Almost at the brink of war...

What now?
[Let's get this over with...]
[But why Helen?]
[Write In Action]
>>
>>6114945
[But Why Helen?]

Watch her guard closely.
>>
>>6114945
"Who was that strange man?"
we need to stop him at some point.
>>
>>6114945
>[Let's get this over with...]
>>
Tiebreaker.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11555202

If a question, and fight are tied, I'll combine them.
>>
continuing EQ
>>
“I'll join you. It'll take both of us to take him down.”

“Is he that dangerous?”

“I think so…yes” You say as Junko shivers a little and moves the helicopter towards a different area, where he won’t see us

>A helicopter parking later

You lift Junko up as you’re hovering above the street

“You’re heavy goddamn it!”

“H-hey! This stuff is old model! Don’t belittle me like that!”

“Excuse me?”

“What you tought this stuff was a fashion statement? Extra defense, aiming assist, Extra strength, Immunity to Acid, this baby has what we need”

“Doesn’t really excuse you for being so goddamn heavy”

“You’re just jealous you can’t handle a high test girl like me!”

“I don’t think you know the definition of high test…”

“Whatever, there he is”

“Switch to comms”

>”Got it”<

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mq4UT4VnbE

You see him dancing, and jiving without any kind of backup, singing his way around as everything explodes around him

>”What do we do?”<

You think of a plan…

>Drop down on the streets and fight him properly
>Land on a roof and try to catch up with him stealthily
>SURPRISE BOMB DIVE
>”Junko, think you can snipe him with one of your weapons from here?” (1 vote)
>Throw a knife at him and hope it does something
>Once you figure out a pattern to his dance, Infinite Velocity Throwing Knife the back of his head. (1 vote)
>Other
>>
>[x] Strange Man

"But this strange man... who is he?" You say in confusion, begging for an answer from her. As she lets out a sigh, knowing how little you know this person...

"I'm sure nobody told you about Professor Merlot." she said as she looks away from you, Helen's eyes are letting out a glow. "Remnant's people was never informed of him, only Ozpin knows about him."

"Merlot?" You said, you know that she mention him earlier. You did heard about a conspiracy about mutanted Grimms lurking around the depths of the forests.

"Enough talk Wendell... Shall we get this over with?" Helen sets her sword forward, setting up her stance keeping her feet flat to the ground.

What's really tragic that you never hanged out with her, Victoria was gone before Helen dies...

What now?
[Get ready to fight]
[Share your wisdom to her]
[Write In Action]
>>
>>6116492
already voted, just standing by

>>6116508
>[Get ready to fight]
>>
>>6116492
[x] Snipe him

>>6116508
[x] Get ready to fight
>>
File: 1476067306804.jpg (43KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
1476067306804.jpg
43KB, 564x798px
“Junko, think you can snipe him from here?”

>“Well…I have a rocket launcher and a shotgun”<

“…So that’s a no?”

>”I didn’t say that…Stand still”<

Junko climbs you up from being piggybacked to sitting on your shoulders, the weight pushing you down a little as you compensate

You can see her taking out both her rocket launcher and shotgun on each hand >“Steady…Steady…”<

>”Let’s rock”<

You feel the recoil of the automatic shotgun move you a little as the pellets explode on the ground, then a rocket flies towards Mortimer enveloping him on another explosion and a cloud of smoke

You look at the cloud of smoke as it starts to dissipate

>”…You’d think a man worth his salt would figure out that explosions don’t do much against me…”<

“Junko?”

“That wasn’t me!” Junko says alarmed as you adjust your view

Mortimer is singing once again, as he heads towards a building getting lost in your sight

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFjHo7Cdrw

“Damn it!”

“Hey man, Shotguns are not made for sniping, plus it seems my weaponry isn’t putting to much of a dent in him, I didn’t really see his aura lower due to the explosions, he did get some corrosive acid on him, so it’s not just ridiculously tough, maybe is especially powerful against blasts?”

“You got an Aura vision?”

“You don’t? your mask has one, it doesn’t work trough walls tough” Junko says as she looks at you “Anyways, what do we do? I have the rest of the weaponry on the helicopter, and he’s gone into that building, so I dunno if we should follow him, your call boss”

Junko’s weapons don’t seem to hurt Mortimer that much, but she could still do some help, plus he went into the building, meaning you’re going to have to fight close quarters

>”Junko, get yourself some different weapons on the helicopter, I’ll follow him”
>”Nah, we’re both following him”
>”We’re not going in there, we just find another way”
>Other
>>
>>6117099
>”We’re not going in there, we just find another way”
building's gonna blow up eventually anyways
>>
>>6117099
[x] He's trapped like a rat. Get some different weapons, Junko. I'll keep an eye on things here.
>>
>>6117099
add >>6117154
to >>6117149
>>
>>6116508
[Get ready to fight]

>>6117099
>>6117154
This
>>
>[x] Fight time!

You had no choice, but to fight. The sight of poor Helen would let you shed a tear, a damn shame to never know her that well. You unsheathes your Sawyer and Finn.

As you're readying yourself, a single trail left in your eye. For all the orphans, you know she wants the release of death to free her from this amalgamated mess of the clone.

"Here's the deal Adam, if Wendell beats your Doppel..." Don steps fort, making a deal with Adam. "If he beats her, there will never be a war." He continued, making his men argue over a simple thing.

The man in black scoffs, and said "Then it's a deal..." taking a step back for the two of you to fight...

White petals flies, leaving the streets littered with remains of a dead rose. She takes her front foot back, ready to lunge at you. "You better be ready Wendell... for the Orphans."

You nod...

--- VS Helen Tulips, The White Rose Doppel ---

You parry the thrust with a parry, avoiding your throat being punctured. She jumps back readying to stab you again, from seeing her front foot put back.

From the streets, you see a fire hydrant, a car that Adam is riding, and white rose petals. You are currently standing were Don is standing.

What now?
[Dodge]
[Parry (d20)]
[Reposition (Car, Hydrant, Petals)]
[Write In Action]

>Saber and Dagger (Finn and Sawyer) currently equipped
>>
>>6117381
>[Dodge]
>>
We’re not going in there, we just find another way” You say as you land on a nearby roof so that Junko can get off “Besides, He's trapped like a rat. Get some different weapons, Junko. I'll keep an eye on things here.”

“Roger” Junko nods as she starts jogging towards the helicopter

>Junko will come back after 3 posts

You hover up once again as you wait for him to get out

>”So is this your life now? This is what you decided to focus on now?”<

You say nothing as you keep looking forward, he already trapped himself

You start hearing explosions, but their faint, very faint, in fact the ground is doing any kind of shaking at all, it’s just the sounds

>”Don’t you know how much I long for a death in battle? But nobody can land the killing blow, Nobody can free me from this misery, so I sing my sorrows away”<

You keep looking, the explosions are louder

>”Fight me…Show me how well can you truly fly”<

>Investigate the explosions
>Hover a little higher from the ground, stay on the defensive
>Stay where you are
>take out your knifes and sword and go combat ready for anything
>Tell him something? (Specify)
>>
>>6117533
>take out your knifes and sword and go combat ready for anything
sounds like he's got some anti air up his sleave.

also, don't be afraid to have a look behind and even above us, almost everything is possible
>>
>>6117381
[x] Dodge artfully

>>6117533
[x] Knives out. He's trying to get in your head.
>>
>>6117533
Ready the Infinite Velocity throwing knives.
>>
File: angry Hilda.png (200KB, 396x672px) Image search: [Google]
angry Hilda.png
200KB, 396x672px
>>6117938
>Infinite Velocity
>>
File: Mad King on TV.png (764KB, 1131x633px) Image search: [Google]
Mad King on TV.png
764KB, 1131x633px
>>6118100
Look, the name isn't a reflection of the actual acceleration of the knife.

I don't have an appropriate XR&V response, so take the Mad King.
>>
>[x] Majestic Dodge!

You take a sidestep, while moving both of your arms to the side. Helen stops her stab midway attempting to swipe you.

As you gracefully dodge again, from the slash. Another follow up is another stab.

>Helen attempts a roll
>She rolled a 3

It missed by an inch, leaving you enough room for a counter attack.

What now?
[Slash Combo]
[Bait for a parry (Dice Roll)]
[Get your distance, and think up a plan]
[Reposition somewhere]
[Write In Action]
>>
>>6118207
[x] Slash combo
>>
You take out your sword and throwing knifes, you’re not used to them, but you might as well start using them

The explosions subside and everything returns to silence once more

>”…You...are you left handed?...No…you’re ambidextrous right? You’re an assassin…of course you are…<

>”…and what was the day you were born? Are you…a Taurus perhaps? No…your personality is more of an Aries…”<

What the fuck is this guy talking about…

>”I can’t see you…but you…”<

>”You haven’t moved from your place since I escaped right?”<

The complete building behind you explodes sending you flying trough the air as you land on the ground

“Motherfucker!” You shout your aura took a lot of it, but you’re still functional

>”I’ve know your personality Terry, Courageous, determined, confident”<

>”But you’re also impulsive right? You’re prone to make stupid decisions if nobody is guiding you, and you’re also the most stubborn of us in the whole gang”<

>”This is what defines a Aries! The fact that you’re cursing and grabbing yourself in pain means that you’re definitely an Aries!”<

“How…the fuck…” You say as you stand up and look at the manhole you’re standing on…

And the two fingers already poking trough the holes…

“I have already seen your future Terry! You shall die by an explosion!” Mortimer shouts as the manhole explodes sending you flying trough the air, Mortimer climbs up, wearing strange gloves and boots that you haven’t seen before

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwXkDRbpuuU

“Show me what you got!” Mortimer says as he points his gloves at you, sand shooting out of them

>Dodge! the sand must be dangerous in it of itself
>Attack! He’s defenseless at the moment
>Defend! It’s just sand
>Any plan you have against him?
>>
>>6118160
I was actually looking for a good angry yandere moth girl but found Hilda instead and it was more fitting with the blackboard behind her and all
>>
>>6118312
Dodge.

How much Aura do we have left?
>>
>>6118312
>Attack! He’s defenseless at the moment
accelerate into the manhole, squash him

also
>You shout your aura took a lot of it
what the fuck is the armor even for?
>>
>>6118421
The armor is for when the Aura depletes, not the other way around
>>
>>6118363
you can power trough about 2 or 3 more powerful hits, and then you gotta rely on the armor
>>
File: samuel gold.png (547KB, 1024x974px) Image search: [Google]
samuel gold.png
547KB, 1024x974px
Some people in the /co/ general pointed out something off in the character bio a few days ago, so I went back and changed it up a bit. What does /rwbyg/ think of it now?
>>
>>6118594
As indifferent as I was last time.
>>
>>6118594
Words words words and no text formatting.
>>
>>6118675
I'm sorry the text isn't pretty enough for you.
>>
>>6118363
>>6118421
I'll wait a few more minutes then I'm flipping a coin
>>
File: Samuel Gold.png (99KB, 851x689px) Image search: [Google]
Samuel Gold.png
99KB, 851x689px
>>6118594
I like his name.

I like his semblance too.
>>
Attack!

You throw yourself back at him, as fast as you can and tackle him, throwing him back into the manhole, the sand covering you as it explodes once again, throwing you away from as you skid onto the streets

You look back and see that he got hurt as well, as he crawls out of the manhole into the open, getting up again

At the very least you have gained some distance from him, his sand isn’t going to reach you from here

Mortimer knows this and starts retreating once again back into the buildings

>”The bounty for your head is at an all time high y’know? Your betrayal took us all by surprise…But I don’t want money, I want to see you at your best…<

>He’s not getting away this time! Chase after him
>Take some potshots out of him with your revolver
>Try to hit him with one of your knives at high velocity
>Retreat as well and try to guess where he’s gonna come from
>Other
>>
>>6119246
>Try to hit him with one of your knives at high velocity
>first throw one at a slight so it doesn't hut him and just flies close, so the ait stream behind it will throw him off balance when he tries to dodge, then throw one to hit, and then fly up and stay in motion in the air
>>
>>6119294
This.
Go above the buildings so he can't pull that trick again. Use our mask to target him from afar.
>>
>[x] Slashing

You take that oppotunity, and use your saber to slash at her. You take your time to set up a combination...

>Wendell rolls a three hit combo
> 4 19 18

Your first slash missed barely, but you continue your next attack. Leaving a slash mark on her red cloak. The last slash left an impact on her, as a mark of crimson drips on her side.

You believe her body is weak on aura, showing how much soul she had left in the husk of a human being.

She dashes with extreme speeds, going at you as she's about to attack you.

- Session End, Might update at Ocho -

Might take a new way of writing, but what do you think?
>>
Shipping Wyonna x Penny
>>
>>6119955
Wynona is a goddamn ship A.I. ,anon.

You can't lewd battleships.
>>
>>6119977
That's what they said about floor tiles.
>>
>>6119990
That guys was sure enough a deviant.
>>
>>6119977
What about Kantai Collection?
>>
>>6120061
A shit.
>>
>>6119294
>>6119386
sorry folks, not feeling all to great, gonna call it for a day right now, hopefully I'll continue tomorrow
>>
File: db1f0c2fb8f8daee200a47f698ccc6b8.jpg (526KB, 1026x765px) Image search: [Google]
db1f0c2fb8f8daee200a47f698ccc6b8.jpg
526KB, 1026x765px
>>6119977
>You can't lewd battleships.
Im-fucking-plying.

>>6120103
no tho
>>
File: Shipcake art.jpg (236KB, 975x819px) Image search: [Google]
Shipcake art.jpg
236KB, 975x819px
>>6120061
>>6120185

Those are not ships.

Those are women wearing ship parts like it's Halloween
Those don't count.

I'm talking about like the really classy ones.
>>
>>6120321
'Twas on the good ship Venus,
By Christ you should have seen us,
The figurehead
Was a whore in bed,
And the mast a rampant penis.
>>
>>6120375
Kek.

But seriously though.
>>6120061
>>6120185

Those aren't "ships" the same as Faunus aren't animals (racism aside)
>>
File: nibble.jpg (49KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
nibble.jpg
49KB, 600x422px
>>6120489
is this a real ship?
>>
>>6120537

Is it real to you?
>>
>>6120537
How can ships be real if your eyes aren't real?
>>
let's post ship names and let the people guess who it is.

I'll start:
>"Monitoring"
>>
>>6120750
Easy.

Tuco x Eva.

I take pride in my dirty shipmongering.
>>
>>6120764
correct.

well then let's crank up the difficulty a little bit:
>"Under my skin"
>>
>>6120792

This is...an EQ ship that's for sure!
>>
>>6120882
yep.

but what?

little tip: someone in the thread mentioned something that would make it very easy to solve this.
it's probably impossible or very very hard to solve without
>>
>>6120907

Not even my filthy shipping skills are a match for you, Kale.
>>
>>6120955
Hey I write EQ and even I don't know what the ship is

that is someone else
>>
>>6120989

Kek,
>>
>>6120955
I'm not Kale.

it's any combination of ships between Jade, Jane or Junko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnNe9BaPmXU
>>
>>6120955
anyways, next one, probably super easy:

"Metaphysics"
>>
>>6121031
Mimi x Admiral?
>>
>>6121063
correct.

how about "Imperial Navy"?
>>
>>6121031

Maybe..
Admiral x MiMi ?

>>6121063
>>6121078

You've got to be shitting me.
>>
>>6121078

>Imperial Navy

I can't think of any names by that one.
Sorry.
>>
>>6121014
but anon

Kale hasn't confirmed yet it's one single person
>>
>>6121078
Nero x Admiral?
>>
>>6121166
ships don't care

>>6121170
correct!

okay, last one from me for today, probably.
hard, but doable.

"You've got a friend in me"
>>
>>6121217
I've got nothing
>>
>>6121170

The fuck?

How did you even guess that?

>>6121217

That is even harder to do.
>>
>>6121217
P3-N1XTodd?
>>
>>6121282

Would P3-N1 get along with Herc?
>>
>>6121282
Nope, but your thought process might or might not be close I think.
>>
Should I give you guys a bit more time or solve it?
>>
>>6121386

Just tell us.
>>
File: punnnn.png (64KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
punnnn.png
64KB, 262x192px
>>6121395
It's Jasper x Salem.

because Salem has a friend "in" Jasper.
Amber!
>>
>>6121433

Anon...haven't you heard?
>>
>>6121453
shut up immediately.
I do not want you to talk any further.
>>
>People think TQ is dead

It's on a hiatus because my life is in horrid flux as I attempt to deal with both financial issues and steadily declining mental and physical health.

Like I haven't been online for like... A week, I guess? My last housing arrangement didn't work out and I'm in a place now but yeah. Anyway, don't really need to go over the why, only the what.
>>
>>6122787
>Realizing I'm posting at almost 2 AM

Jesus fucking Christ.

Hopefully someone'll relay that I ain't dead yet to the new thread. I've gotta get some shut-eye
>>
File: 1440855812682.jpg (96KB, 455x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1440855812682.jpg
96KB, 455x1024px
>>6122787
>>6122836
You're a mess brother
>>
>>6122787
>>6122836
Stay safe
>>
>>6121248
Nero was an emperor, an admiral is a water general
>>
Good morning!
>>
>>6124168
What up
>>
Author shipping when?
>>
>>6124223
Never.
>>
>>6124168
>>
>>6122787
>>6122836
Good luck on the job hunt or whatever you end up doing.
>>
Well. I figure TyFag won't be coming around any time soon, but just to make sure that I don't end up stepping on his toes (and that I don't want to run MQ)...
Would anyone here be opposed to the idea of me running a new quest? Not saying I'll run it now or ever, but hypothetically speaking.
>>
>>6122836
Oh and I do hope things turn out better for you.
>>
>>6126013
Yeah, any quest helps, even more if its a new one
>>
>>6126013
Sure mate
>>
>>6126093
>>6126075
Alright.
I'll just think up something. Preferably without all of the suffering I had in mind for MQ1.

On an unrelated note : I never thought I'd be this proud of making a circuit that produces an error screen of coloured bars.
>>
>>6126013
Ye
>>
I want to see Snails ahegao
>>
>>6127157

I want Snails to twerk on my dick.
>>
>>6127157
>>6127854
Fuck off Wraith.
>>
Who is best author?
>>
>>6128178
>Wraith.

Dunno who that is. I just wanna fuck that tiny woman.
>>
>>6128421
>fucking a woman that doesnt know how sex works
>especially one that looks underaged
shiggy diggy
>>
>>6128396
Post best author ships
>>
>>6128543
>>fucking a woman that doesn't know how sex works

We all have to learn at some point.

>>especially one that looks underaged

It's fine. I'm sure she has ID.
>>
>>6128956
But she is not for sexual
>>
>>6113253
>>6113230
>>6113201
>All these votes for Mari
Is that because everyone's forgotten all the other girls at this point or is she truly prime breeding material? Or is this just to leave her to raise a child alone?
>>
Think of a CYOA character
What is their most shameful secret? Not "Deep, dark, skeletons-in-the-closet" secrets, more embarrassing shit
>>
>>6129914
I would have gone with Maya, I just didn't feel like voting.
>>
>>6129914
Combination of the last two, really.
>>
>>6129959
Izzy practiced with a dragon dildo before taking the TC.
>>
>>6129959
One time, Jill found a cow print leotard in her mother's laundry. It filled her with disdain, but she got curious and tried it on. Naturally she couldn't possibly fill it out, but weeks later she secretly had one made in her size.
>>
>>6130436
NOT CANON
O
T
C

C
A
N
O
N
>>
>>6129959
I bet Bee secretly just thinks she's fat and doesnt know the value of THICC
>>
>>6130436
>She doesn't even put it on for weeks
>She just takes it out from her hiding place at the very bottom of her drawers and stares at it for a while, before frantically shoving it back in as soon as she thinks she hears a sign of encroaching movement somewhere in the house/dorm
>Eventually she manages to put it on, but it's still a few days before she manages to check how it looks in the mirror
>Soon enough she spends hours just staring at herself in the mirror
>It's disgusting, it's degrading, it's oh so wrong
>Yet she keeps coming back to it
>One day she tries something new
>Tries to say something, but she can barely mumble it under her breath
>"M-... M-moo?"
>...
>"Moo~"
>>
>>6129959
Mari once walked in on her parents having sex.
That image comes up in her mind almost every time she masturabtes.
>>
>>6129959
Eva once found Vore hentai, she read it to it's entirety with out touching herself, but she really wanted to

she once wondered how each of her friends tasted like before slapping herself back to reality
>>
>>6129959
One time at Mayo's school, at the start of the year in a new class all the kids who had found their Semblances were showing off all the cool things they could, and Mayo wanted to show hers but no one would believe her since nothing was happening from her perspective. She couldn't think off a good way to prove it since she just a little kid, so she stopped time, ran to a joke store, stole a fake beard, came back and said she'd stopped time for 50 years and was now an old women

They believed her
>>
File: 1478041536152.jpg (248KB, 1200x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1478041536152.jpg
248KB, 1200x1469px
Reference
>>
>>6131287
it depends

for a pencil dress, penultimate, bottom center, or none

Skirt, upper parts all work

jean shorts, bottom leftmost
>>
>>6131159
>all the kids who had found their Semblances
I thought she didn't want to go to Hunter school?

Who unlocked her aura anyways?
>>
>>6131404
Her uncle
All he had to do was use his activation rod.
>>
>>6131496
But she had her semblance before they even met
>>
>>6131496
>Activation rod
>There's actually nothing sexual about it
>Todd trained his cock to have magical properties and even it's own separate semblance
>>
Well. I have no idea how to say this so I'm just gonna be as blunt as possible.

My pride's officially gone and if anyone still wants to throw money at a known unstable individual I'm willing to accept it.

If the ship's sailed because I was a haughty little princess about the concept of accepting charity, so be it.

If it hasn't, I am not really sure how throwing internet money at people works.

I can't bring myself to promise to return any of it nor can I say it's definitely going to mean I'll have time to write more.

That said, I also can say I'll make an effort.

So, in the essence of trying to make a joke about serious things: Pay the dumb nerd to be a dumb nerd?

[] Y
[] N
>>
>>6132371
[x] Sure
>>
>>6132371
?
>>
>>6132406
Actually, fuck that. CYOAnon, if you're truly breaking down and accepting charity, you should at least try to get back with your family.
>>
And since I am here for the night, I'll just address some stuff.

>>6131159
Mayo started showing off her semblance in (and was subsequently expelled from) Atlas primary school by fixing dice games. She always gave the money back because she's a good girl whose adoptive parents are wealthy and she didn't have any need for the money
>>6131404
Her father took out a large loan to pay a hunter to unlock her aura. It was an official job and everything. As a side note, there's a reason her mother was a stripper rather than sticking with military pay.
>>6131496
Todd's dick is not quite that OP.
>>6131573
Big-dicking a girl to drooling stupor is not magic. It's just a winning genetic lottery ticket.
>>
>>6132371
shit man, like, sorry your life is going bonkers but I don't have any money to give you

still don't believe you'll be able to do much with us here, there's like 5 or 6 people that read TQ, probably 2 or 3 are willing to donate actual money without expecting nothing back, and even then it's going to be like 10 or 15 dollars

sorry man, keep your chin up and see if you can find more jobs

also this>>6132494

like fuck man, if your pride is gone, just look for your family, they can't be that heartless to not accept you in (unless your a massive ungrateful piece of shit IRL)
>>
>>6132494
I've spoken with my mother. While she isn't in the straits I am in, she is in no situation to handle my issues as well.

>>6132539
I'm not actually expecting any turnout, I just figured I'd ask. Hindsight 20/20, I probably should have shilled when I was more popular but hey, what kinda asshole would that make me?
>>
Anyway. Now that I've made this all INCREDIBLY AWKWARD. I'll take some time to try and advance the plot. Posting by 7:25 PST
>>
So would you guys rather a completely new character or a side story from someone we`ve already seen in MQ? Assuming anyone remembers most of the characters.

>>6132371
You kinda missed the mark senpai. Just spent all the money I had into tuition.
>>
>>6132704
Do whatever you think you can pull off best, Dry.
>>
>>6132704
new character seems good, can give it a fresh start and not make the same mistakes that happened before
>>
>>6132704
Newbie familam
>>
>>6131404
Aura can be unlocked on it's own, and I'm sure their are kids in regular non-combat schools who end up with Semblances and get to be hot-shit on the playground
>>
>>#######

You are Todd Colorful. Resident only guy in the immediate vicinity.

You finally decided to stop bein so lazy and take your airbike down from the arena to the encampment just at the edge of the city.

A man holding what appears to be flares is signaling you.

Up. Down. Up. Down. Left. Right. Left. Right. Wait a second...

You land in front of him, kicking up some dust.

"What's going on?" The man immediately asks you. He doesn't appear to have any actual military training. Seems like a really dumb cop if you had to judge him immediately with red marker.

[] Roadtrip to Atlas
[] Bringing in supplies
>>
>>6129959
Mel can't read
>>
>>6133099
>[] Roadtrip to Atlas
No fat chick's though, they can wait for red cross to show up
>>
>>6133099
[x] Roadtrip to Atlas.
>>
>>6133099
"Not much. What group you with brah?"
No quarter for the WF.
>>
>>6133099
>[] Roadtrip to Atlas
There might be friends in the camp we'll want to bring along, and we'll look like dicks if we only take a select few
>>
>>6133238
this

we need to take care of our harem
>>
>>6129959
>Izzy used to have a serious lisp
>She couldn't make any friends because she was to embarrassed to introduce herself and mess up her own name
>Jill thought it was the cutest thing ever and would constantly try to get her to talk
>>6133099
[X] Roadtrip to Atlas
Time to fill the stands
>>
>>6126013
You wouldn't be stepping on my toes. Take over.
>>
well since it seems TQ is taking a rest

anyone wants to continue EQ where we left off?
>>
>>6134454
Sure.
>>
>>6134454
sure
>>
okay so a question

when you say infinite velocity throwing knifes, what's the exact speed you're throwing them?
>>
File: RIP Gavin Free.png (492KB, 454x546px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Gavin Free.png
492KB, 454x546px
>>6134185
>posts once then bitches out

>>6134454
Sure.
>>6134584
Move our arm as fast as we can without having to use our aura to protect us from destroying our arm, then for a fraction of a second before letting go, throw as fast as we can without killing ourselves. If we can do the worm-hole making shit we killed what's her name with, then awesome.
>>
>>6134693
>>posts once then bitches out
I'm just busy with stuff. I'd rather he carry on for now.
>>
>>6134713
How many chicks youre fucking back there?
>>
>>6134713
I'm not doubting you, but I can't say I'm thrilled about TQ's progress and all the "I'll run, I swear!". Like, I get it. Shit's rough. I've been there. I lived in a parking garage for three weeks while trying to get my shit together. But maybe you shouldn't try and promise things to strangers on the internet until after you get you in a place where you can do things like TQ and not have to worry about your next meal, or where you're sleeping, or whatever, ya know?
>>
>>6134884
>>6134816
Oh wait I think you got confused. I'm not CYOAnon. I was known as TyFag.
>>
File: KaminaThumbsUp.png (26KB, 335x263px) Image search: [Google]
KaminaThumbsUp.png
26KB, 335x263px
>>6133099
>No fat chicks tho

"We're takin the arena to Atlas and figured we'd check if there're any hitch hikers."

"...Y-you're stealing the arena?"

"Stealing? No, no, after disasters, it's 'finding' or 'scavenging' unless you're black in Florida."

"Florida? And what does black have to do with anything?"

"...Y'know I don't want to explain that one."

"I don't follow."

"And you never will. Because you're a winner, Thomas." You put an arm over his shoulder.

"My name is Horus."

"That's great, Tom."

"Horus."

"Anyway. Do you know if anyone wants to take a trip over to Atlas with uh... Well all you can eat hot dogs and pretzels if we don't take everyone."

"I'm not sure. I was signalling to see if you would land. There are medical supplies in the collosseum that could help a lot of people.

"Well we're in decent condition, so I can hump some down here."

"Oh. Great. Say, would you happen to know any first aid?"

[] I can get by
[] Nah, lemme just go get the supplies
>>
>>6134909
[x] I can get by
>>
>>6134884
Haha... Suman suman. I'm pretty much an indentured servant at the moment and the 'master' of the house called.
>>
>>6134909
>[] I can get by
we almost had a medical degree once.

also, where's Dr. Daterape when you need her?
>>
>>6134898
Oh.

>>6134909
"Depends on who's injured."
Do we know what side Tom's on or no? I feel like that's an important question before we start giving out supplies/free courses to "CPR with your Penis 101"
>>
>>6134909
>[] I can get by
I mean, so long as we don't attempt anything we can't handle, it can't really hurt to lend a hand even if we didn't have medical experience.

>>6134946
Either swamped with work, or behind a locked door that say "The doctor is out" going "heheheh, suckers"
Probably the latter, she seemed the type to avoid hard work
>>
File: ninja-throwing-knives-1.jpg (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ninja-throwing-knives-1.jpg
67KB, 1000x1000px
You grab one of your knife as you look at Mortimer

Okay…relax…

NOW

You throw the first knife with the biggest force you can think off

And then you dislocate your arm

“AAAH FUCK!”

The knife itself hits the building and absolutely demolishes it, creating a massive hole where concrete should be

>”What happened?!”< Junko says from the line as she hears your voice

“I think I dislocated my arm”

>“Wait…how?”<

“…Infinite….velocity knifes?”

>”What”

“Well I Move my arm as fast I we can without having to use my aura to protect me from destroying my arm, then for a fraction of a second before letting go, throw it as fast as I can without killing myself. Plus I was trying to do some sick wormhole stuff I did earlier”

>”…That sounds ridiculously complicated for what amounts as a 1 second action”<

“Yeah…I’m gonna need a shitton of practice” You say as you float upwards, relocating back your arm by yourself, there, no harm done “Still, what happened to those shock absorbers?”

>”Well…they’re top of the line…so that means they can handly up to…a car crash worth of shock damage?”<

“Oh, I guess I shouldn’t push them too far”

>”Ayup”<

“Still Gotta admit, that was a nice shot” You say as you filter out Mortimer’s trash talk and focus on the second he appears

You can see a manhole shoot upwards immensely as it heads towards you, dodging effortlessly as Mortimer looks at you, running back towards another building, showing his back to you, it seems his attack failed and he’s going to try again

>DIVE BOMB
>More Super velocity Knife (it’s less than infinite velocity knife, so that means no dislocated arms!)
>You’re much more skilled with your revolver, try to land a shot at him
>”Junko! Think you can hurry up?”
>Other
>>
>>6135041
>Either swamped with work
I mean, I can connect the word "swamp" and "work" looking at how many shotas must've gotten injured...
>>
>>6135062
>You’re much more skilled with your revolver, try to land a shot at him
>>
>>6134909
>[] I can get by
>>6134946
Maybe it'll turn out she's here too and we can have a brief zany M*A*S*H episode where we sass each other over the horrors of war.
>>
>>6135062
[x] revolver
>>
>>6135062
Our gun's that one he uses for his Mile-High-Killer-Club stuff, right?
Might as well just use that.
>>
I somehow find it rather amusing that I will always have 2 voters less whenever TQ runs

>>6135130
You lost your silenced pistol, but your still have your huge ass hand cannon of a revolver that you're a complete marksman as
>>
>>6135204
Is it the Ol' Fashioned?
>>
File: 1476194678959.jpg (2MB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
1476194678959.jpg
2MB, 1280x954px
You take out your revolver, old faithful has worked with you since your starting days, you twirl it a little just for confidence as you aim at Mortimer running away

Steady…

Steady…

You pull the trigger, almost immediately the running Mortimer is sent skidding trough the asphalt as the bullet hits his aura

You aim once again as he tries to get up

Another bullet hits him, sending him skidding once again, the stopping power of this thing is absolutely glorious!

This time Mortimer is somewhat smarter and gets up immediately after getting shot, your mask analizes his aura, another bullet and it’s broken

You don’t have enough time to aim again as he leaves towards another building

“I’m here!” You hear Junko say as she’s prone on the building “awaiting orders!”

She’s currently equipped with some kind of sniper rifle you haven’t seen before, looking positively massive, as well as the “Helter Skelter” Revolver on her back, plus a bunch of ice grenades

>”Stay on guard and provide overwatch, I’m going in”
>Let’s exchange weapons (Specify)
>”We stay here, we just have to wait for him to come out”
>”I saw the building he’s entering, we’re going in”
>”Other”
>>
>>6135438
Throw a grenade into the building. Flush him back out into the open so you can hit him with your revolver and she can snipe him.
>>
>>6135438
[x] Grenade
>>
>>6135470
seconding
>>
I'll have some time to myself tomorrow. Adventure time will be real.
>>
“Give me some of those grenades” You say as Junko gives you 3 of hers “I’ll flush him out and you take the shot, okay?”

“Roger” Junko says as she takes out a bullet the size of your finger and loads it in

It is now that you notice the rifle is so big it dwarfs her in height

“What is even that by the way?”

“Oh this? It’s the…”

>”Samaritan” Sniper Rifle (15 load): It’s big, it’s massive, you need a tripod to fire it properly, it’s bullets constitute a weight problem in it of itself, shooting a moving target with it is like trying to shoot an ant with a ballistae, reloading takes about 2 or 3 seconds and if you shoot it without preparing yourself, the recoil can lacerate your shoulder, but it will always break everything it hits, ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT (Imagine a somehow bulkier and heavier version of the anzio 20mm to get a clue)

“Huh”

“Ayup, now go get him, and try to keep him still” Junko says as you dart towards the building, entering the place and throwing a grenade towards it

You retreat and you see the ice cover the building, turning it’s grimy look into a completely reflective surface

…but Mortimer does not come out

>”Are you sure that’s the right building?”<

“Yeah…”

You can hear the faint explosions coming from below once again

>”Fuck it! I’m going in the building! I’m stopping whatever he’s doing down there
>”Junko! He’s going to pull some creepy tarot shit and make you explode or something! Get out of there!”
>Go up immediately and avoid whatever magic trick he has on his sleeve
>Other
>>
>>6135784
>>6135784
[x[ creepy tarot shit
>>
>>6135784
Fly high, warn Junko to be ready.
>>
>>6135830
this
>>
File: neos neo2.jpg (196KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
neos neo2.jpg
196KB, 1000x1000px
Would you buy Neo's Neo?
>>
>>6135920
Nah.
>>
File: 1454060299708.jpg (350KB, 1280x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1454060299708.jpg
350KB, 1280x1644px
>>6135920
Will I get stabbed if I don't buy some, this is a crucial factor in my decision
>>
”Junko! He’s going to pull some creepy tarot shit and make you explode or something! Get out of there!” You shout as Junko replies

>“Tarot? You mean birth dates and all that stuff? Soul thing?”<

“Yeah! That!” You shout as you fly up high, hoping to dodge whatever he has up his sleeve

>”Oh…”<

She’s not moving

“Junko move or something!”

>”That’s stuff is whacko science don’t you think?”<

You switch to your unfiltered station as you hear Mortimer talking

>”Your friend…she’s…Pisces?…no…Sagita…wait…C-cance…what?”<

The comm line get quiet as you can see a man peeking from a manhole…

And then the manhole gets torn in half as Mortimer’s Aura breaks completely and blood spurts from him, falling down the sewers

>”Go! Get him!”<

“Going!” You shout as you dart to the sewers, once again, this time the light of the sunshine hitting you in the back like some sort of angel of death, as Mortimer’s mask is broken, showing off his greyish skin

“You…You’ll finally do it…” Mortimer says as he tries to stand up but falling next to a wall, spitting blood “Go on, this is what you wanted isn’t it? Let your bloodbath continue as it once were, show the world the true god of war! Cull your own comrades!”

>How do you want to finish him off?
>>
>>6136030
No, but you might get to stab something if you do.
>>
>>6136039
[x] End him with your revolver.
>>
>>6136039
>shoot him
then
"I don't like to kill. I do so to protect Eva. You brought this on yourselves."
>>
>>6136039
Just shoot him.
>>6136120
Half of Tuco's personality is killing people and laughing about it. Saying he doesn't like to kill goes against most of the few things we know about him.
>>
>>6136168
yeah

>>6136120
remove the quote
>>
Sorry Kale. Too fucking tired to stay awake.
>>
the stopping power making him stand up

“D-d-deliverance~…” Mortimer whispers as a small beeping sound starts to cover the place

You look at the whole sewer system as small little red dots start beeping, covering all the sewers, the sounds and the beeping getting faster and faster

“Aaah fu-“

>A Motel in Mistral 7:00 PM

Well, this is as good as it gets for now, you can’t sleep in Amy’s office couch forever, the room itself isn’t the prettiest, but at the very least there’s nothing inherently dirty or horrible about it, just plain as fuck, with a TV a bed and a chair as it biggest things

You throw yourself towards the bed, as cheap as mattress is, it beats a couch anytime

You look at your scroll as you see Lilith calling once again…

Guess you gotta…

“Hey”

>”Hey…”

“You calmed down?”

>”…Yeah…”

“Sorry I was rude”

>”Nah don’t worry, I was the one who was rude, I just got too troubled”

“It’s okay…”

>”I still want you to come to Atlas with me”

“Lilith…”

>”I know, I know, you got your friends there, and the stuff, but I don’t know how badly stuff is in there, your house is destroyed, I’m assuming that your workplace is closed too, and I don’t know where you’re staying, who knows what could happen there in that crazy city right now…”

“…”

>”At the very least let me come there, I just want to help you out, in any way you want, I don’t want to see you on the news again as a possible victim of an attack”

“What did mom said about it”

>”She said that she doesn’t care if we can’t visit her again, as long as she knows we’re both safe”

>”Fine, I’m going to Atlas”
>”Okay…You can come here”
>”I just don’t know…”
>”Sorry, I’ve gotta stay here, I have people I care about in here as well”
>Other
>>
>>6136391
[x] Tuco is taking care of the terrorism stuff. You can't really come over since I don't have an actual place to live anymore.
>>
>>6136391
>okay, you can come here
"But get a bodyguard or something. Someone as famous as you would be a perfect target for anti-faunus terrorists."
>>
gonna wait a few minutes then I'm flipping a coin
>>
File: 1476660132860.png (58KB, 277x749px) Image search: [Google]
1476660132860.png
58KB, 277x749px
“Okay you can come here, but get a bodyguard or something. Someone as famous as you would be a perfect target for anti-faunus terrorists."

>”Oh, I’m not that famous~ but I’m getting a bodyguard as sure as hell, and I’m telling him he’s checking for both of us!”

“Hehe…thanks”

>”Don’t worry girl, From today I’m working for the both of us”

“H-hey now”

>“Nope, I’m taking care of you now, love ya, toodles!”

“Seeya” You say as you hang up and rest on the motel bed

You turn on the TV just to see what’s up there

>”And today marks another bombing as this time, an entire block erupts in a massive explosion, thankfully, citizens where already evacuated, and investigators believe it may be the leftover bombs that were supposed to have blown up in the first place, the sewers for most of the east ware have been blocked as well, so residents are encouraged to be mindful of their wastes for the following days
>”And in more news, the first team of Hunters has been sent towards the city to protects any more citizens that might get caught in the crossfire”
>”Team STAR, which is the hunter group that was sent, was unavailable for an interview”

Damn, good thing no one was there

You sit on the mattress as you see there’s still some time before you get sleepy

>Head somewhere (Specify)
>Wander around (Random)
>Call someone (Specify)
>Keep watching TV
>…You’re too weak at the moment…you gotta train (Start training)
>Nah…get some rest anyways, the sleepiness will come to you (Switch to Tuco)
>Other
>>
>>6136887
>call Jade to ask how Tuco is
>>
>>6136887
[x] Start training
>>
flipping a coin it is
>>
…You look at the horizon on your window, as you realize how weak you are, you let Heidi get her arm torn off, Ada got seriously injured, even Apple got stabbed just because you couldn’t fight back…

Well not anymore!

You get up and put some sick tunes on your earbuds, it’s time to train properly!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

You put on a video on your scroll that talks about amateur combat training, you might as well try whatever those guys are talking about

>Eva has to do this 3 times before any substantial change in her physique appears

>4 hours later

You’re sweating on the floor of your room as an alarm springs, ok…that was the last set for today…you’re spent

Ok, time for a shower, you need one…

You get naked and head to the bathroom, it’s pretty simple, nothing big or different from your previous one

You take a shower as all the sweat from your body goes down the drain…

Okay now you’re sleepy…

>Sunday

>You woke up incredibly sore from yesterday, and your everything hurts
>You didn’t really do much until the middle of the day

You lay on your bed checking cat videos on your phone, wondering what else to do…you can’t watch cat videos all day…

>Go somewhere?
>Call someone?
>Wander around?
>…nah…you CAN watch cat videos all day
>Other
>>
>>6137344
[x] Call Tuco
>>
>>6137344
also forgot to add

>…nah…you CAN watch cat videos all day (Switch to Tuco)
>>
>>6137358
Tuco told us to not call him

Hence
>call Jade
>>
>>6137391
Alright.
>>
>>6137344
>>6137391
this
>>
Calling it for a day now btw
>>
>>6137757
Good night
>>
Good Morning!
>>
File: 1456179904553.jpg (20KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456179904553.jpg
20KB, 420x300px
>>6138678
morning
>>
>>6138678
MORNING
>>
I want to rub my dick between Eva's eyes.
>>
>>6138999
I want to punch eva in the stomach and watch her face twist in pain.
>>
>>6138999
Check'd.

Although I'd rather rub my dick between Mari's ass cheeks.
>>
How's America doing today?
>>
Reminder that the cubs won the world series.
>>
>>6139287
>Mari
>not the OG Yulia
Shame
>>
>>6140258
Yeah but Mari's a slut so I've got better chances there. That and she has more ass.
>>
I think I can do some quick morning Evaquest

anyone here?
>>
>>6140293
>she has more ass
>implying this hard
>>
>>6140295
ya
>>
>>6140295
Here, though I shouldn't be.
>>
>>6140347
Are you retarded? Compare the two from how Dryshit and Thatch drew them. Mari is bigger and so is her ass and no amount of meme arrows will change that.
>>
>>6140403
Are you blind? Thatch never drew copious amounts of asshots of Yulia unlike Dryden and even then he only drew her once.
At the front.
Asses don't jut out to the sides when facing front.
>>
>>6140452
Some might.
>>
>>6140452
He did draw a picture showing her ass quite well. The one where she's cuddling Jasper. It's not that big.
I'd still rather a Yulia than any of Dryden's garbage, but like I said here >>6140293
>>
>>6140472
Because you are looking at hips not ass.
>>
…You look at the horizon on your window, as you realize how weak you are, you let Heidi get her arm torn off, Ada got seriously injured, even Apple got stabbed just because you couldn’t fight back…

Well not anymore!

You get up and put some sick tunes on your earbuds, it’s time to train properly!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw [Embed]

You put on a video on your scroll that talks about amateur combat training, you might as well try whatever those guys are talking about

>Eva has to do this 3 times before any substantial change in her physique appears

>4 hours later

You’re sweating on the floor of your room as an alarm springs, ok…that was the last set for today…you’re spent

Ok, time for a shower, you need one…

You get naked and head to the bathroom, it’s pretty simple, nothing big or different from your previous one

You take a shower as all the sweat from your body goes down the drain…

Okay now you’re sleepy…

>Sunday

>You woke up incredibly sore from yesterday, and your everything hurts
>You didn’t really do much until the middle of the day

You lay on your bed checking cat videos on your phone, wondering what else to do…you can’t watch cat videos all day…

>Go somewhere?
>Call someone (Call Jade has 2 votes)
>Wander around?
>…nah…you CAN watch cat videos all day (Switch to Tuco)
>Other
>>
>>6140505
I guess call Jade.
It's not really fair to Eva to meta our way into Tuco and leave Eva wondering/worrying. Let her get her call, then we can go back to the Merc.
>>
>By far Wendell and Gumi are the only characters that has the most kids
>Gumi's corruption puts her in heat again and again
>>
I'll settle the argument now ; Marigold is simply worse than Yulia in every way.
Also I might start that new quest tomorrow. Might not.
>>
>>6140569
>every Spring they send their kids to Uncle Furca's for a weekend while the Arylide residence shakes to it's foundation while loud roars of KYOOO fill the air
>>
>>6140505
call jade
>>
>>6140505
This >>6140556
>>
>>6140581
Dry if that's you I doubt anyone would care about a quest you made
>>
>>6140680
He had several responses yesterday when asked that said they'd like him to run a new quest.
Seriously, I know you're just here for (You)s, but at least try a little.
>>
>>6140693
Calling it now that he gets three responses max for the first post and then barely manages to get one from that point onward.
Besides he literally admitted that Mari is shit
>>
>>6140610
>Their kids are half of Arylides and Rigels
>Gummiartig has a favorite kid
>An austisic huntress
>Wendell was not ready for taking care of all those kids
>Uncle Furca tell his wisdom for Wendell
>"Wear some goddamn protection!"
>>
>>6140712
3 responses is about par for the course these days, unless you're TQ. Even that only got 5 last night.
And? That doesn't even have anything to do with his new quest. That's just Dry being Dry.
>>
Well you might as well Call Jade

You phone her up…

She doesn’t answer

Let’s try again…

Damnit where the hell is she?

She usually picks up…

You grumble as you go back to watching cat videos, slightly worried now

>You kept calling but Jade couldn’t answer
>You continued your day doing mostly nothing, sometimes checking up on the girls back at the lab to see how their progress went
>Both girls are getting completely healed by Wednesday next week

>Monday

>Back to Tuco

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0sf4CMDeM

>Score
>You: 203
>AI: 120

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4

You have music blasting from your mask, you’re currently beneath a massive pile of rubble, you haven’t eaten anything in 2 days, your body is completely atrophied, and the only space you have to move is your left foot

Fucking bombs

You can hear a small crumble come from up above, is it finally going to cave in?

You wait for anything to happen, as finally a piece of rock is lifted and tossed

“Jesus crunchy Christ! Finally found you!”

“H-hey” You whisper as Junko starts taking off more rocks from you

“C’mon Cowboy, this is the last stretch” Junk says as she takes more rocks and drags your body out, yep, you can’t move anything “You need anything?”

“Movement…mostly…food could help as well, but don’t mind me” You say as Junko lifts you easily over her shoulder

“Don’t worry, we’ll get you some grub and water, don’t you fret” you say as Junko sighs “I seriously thought for a while that you would die”

>”aaaww, is this you worrying about me?”
>”I’m made of tougher stuff than you think”
>”Thanks for worrying about me”
>”Don’t be, lack of hope is what kills someone”
>Other
>>
>>6140799
[x] Thanks for worrying about me.
>>
>>6140799
>>
>>6140799
"It's fine. I probably would have thought the same. But hey, at least that's one less insane criminal wandering around."
>>
>>6140680
>Dry if that's you I doubt anyone would care about a quest you made
Yeah. I know. But I've got nothing better to do with my free time now that I'm stuck where I am. Might as well.

>>6140712
>Besides he literally admitted that Mari is shit
Because at this point there's nothing to be done. I made her shit and now I don't want to work on her to make her not shit after TyFag told me he's dropping MQ too. And even if i wanted to work on her, no one would want anything to do with her or the quest. That'd just be something in the back of my mind.

>>6140741
>>6140693
He's not wrong.

>>6140799
>>
>>6140830
>He's not wrong.
Who, me, or the other guy?
>>
>>6140843
The one who's verbal about his dislike of me.
>>
>>6140859
I mean he kind of is.
>>6132730
>>6132774
>>6132832
There's three right here. I wasn't around, but I always at least try a new quest, so that's four. That's already 33% more than what he said your ceiling was.
There's also 40 IPs, so who knows how many casual voters you'll get.

Like, fuck man. Give yourself some credit and don't just throw in the towel because some fucktard said mean words.
>>
>>6140891
It doesn't matter what he said. I'm not so delusional that I'd deny that I'm a downer who never produces anything decent.
>>
>>6140939
If it makes you feel any better hating you has made me less of a downer
>>
“Thanks for worrying about me” You say as Junko laughs

“I just don’t want to come back to the lab empty handed or with a corpse” Junko says calmly “I’m sure you’d understand that”

"It's fine. I probably would have thought the same. But hey, at least that's one less insane criminal wandering around."

“True that, sorry for not listening when you told me to run away, I just didn’t want to reset the sniper rifle position and all”

“Well it doesn’t matter, you got the shot and that’s what counts”

“Yeah, let’s go get some food, you need to rest”

>Both of you headed to the helicopter, then went to a small restaurant to eat
>Surprisingly, helicopters shouldn’t be parked in carparks, figures
>You still managed to get some burgers to go, after they saw the crazy amount of heat you were packing

“So…Why you gotta kill these folks?” Junko asks inside the helicopter as it flies steadily in the sky, she’s eating a burger in the seat front of you while the helicopter is in auto pilot “Apart from the whole terrorism thing”

“They’re trying to hurt my friends, and I’m hitting them back, simple as that” You say as you eat your burger as well, your mask showing your mouth and nothing more

“Huh, was it like at random?”

“Pretty sure that it’s not, since I was part of that gang too and did some nasty shit to them as well”

“So wouldn’t you be the one they should be getting revenge?”

“Technically yes, Morally no”

“Well really what constitutes morality but the values that we are given from a specific time? Sure they may seem bad to us but to them they look at themselves and think that bombing city squares is morally acceptable”

“Well really that touches into a branch of ethics that I’m not willing to touch upon since it would make me seem like the biggest asshole on the block…sooo…”
>>
>”What can you tell me about yourself?”
>”What’s up with your sisters?”
>”Where did you get your training?”
>Let’s head somewhere (Specify)
>Let’s go back to killing dudes (Not at full potential)
>Other
>>
>>6141037
>>
>>6140939
Alright, fine. Ignore everyone besides the one person feeding your depressive ego. I'm done.
>>
>>6141037
>>6140964
Not really.
>>
>>6141068
Keep going Thatch I enjoy watching you try to whiteknight Dry
>>
>>6141037
Tell me about yourself.
>>
>>6141068
>one person
>one
>implying this hard
>>
>>6141098
Not Thatch
>>
>>6141135
still white-knighting for literally human garbage
>>
ayup, that's all I can give for now

told you it was gonna be quick

might resume later today
>>
so I think we can now all agree that dryden is shit and has never produced anything of value
>>
>>6141339
Nah,
>>
>>6141580
Yah,
>>
>>6141339
Alban was a pretty cool guy
>>
>>6141786
Well then it seems you don't quite understand what "all agree" means
>>
>>6142097
well at the very least no one likes dryden himself
>>
>>6142339
I've got no reason to not like Dryden.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.