[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Comf edition but always be on the lookout for spooks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 696
Thread images: 231

File: 0112736756jdhge.jpg (174KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
0112736756jdhge.jpg
174KB, 1000x707px
ERP Thread
Comf edition but always be on the lookout for spooks.

Previous:
>>6067777
>>
First for sleep
>>
Second for Youkai!
>>
-=REPUBLICUNT LINE-UP=-

>mootykins
>Lupin
>Ragyo
>Kenny
>Owain
>Mettaton
>Jinx
>LD

=-DEMOKEK LINE-UP-=
>Midna
>Jiro
>Kyouko
>Virra
>Trixie
>Luffy
>DMG
>Ainz
Who would win the nominations ?

Republicunt poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11494346

Democuck poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11494354
>>
File: I'm not a morning person.png (335KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not a morning person.png
335KB, 600x800px
Nth for rename the thread to "/SPG/ Shitposting General"
>>
Nth for not enough spooks.
>>
https://strawpoll.de/2x9srx2
>>
File: CTOxr2sVAAATSCD.jpg (100KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
CTOxr2sVAAATSCD.jpg
100KB, 600x566px
>>6071133
I always knew you were. I just had to tease you enough.
>She wraps her hands around her friend's waist, holding her close as they embrace.
And now we can hook up whenever! Isn't that the best?
>>
File: Photo Oct 27, 10 18 47 AM.jpg (222KB, 922x776px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 27, 10 18 47 AM.jpg
222KB, 922x776px
>>6071191
>>
File: IMG_3068.png (409KB, 724x1464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3068.png
409KB, 724x1464px
>>6071186
Aw, are you shitposting me because I got tired of your bullshit?
Maybe I should bring down DMG sand we can have erp sex in front of you; would that get you off?
>>
>>6070908 (Masked Youkai Man)
>gets shoved away and hits the ground, but sticks his tongue out at the ghost.
You can shove me away but you can't deny the truth!
>>
>>6071112
please rest your head on my lap
>>
>>6071233
HI I'M ANON
>>
>>6071125
I mean what can I say flutterbutt? It's a really good one!
>I give her another hug
>>
>>6071233
Please
For the love of god
Don't give him a reason to shitpost
>>
>>6071233
....You serious?
I literally just thanked the guy for a sableye pic, but since he was replying to a shitposter that makes me the shitposter?

Fucking hell man, I actually kinda liked you before, but now you're just a
LE "IF I """"EPIC TROLL""" THE LD, THAT WILL MAKE ME
P O P U L A R
>>
>>6071033
>At his words, her mouth drops open for a second. She catches it and forces her mouth to snap closed. He'd known the whole time?
Pfft..
>The girl's grin fades to a pout, and she discreetly slides the wallet from her sleeve back into his pocket. No point in keeping it if it was empty.
The Riddler's a stupid villain anyway...
>The sorceress mutters, pulling her arms off of him to cross them under her chest.
>>6071083
Are you trying to threaten me or something? Did you tell them to plan that sort of thing? I'm not afraid of you, and I'm definitely not afraid of them!
>>
File: UGH FUCK.png (120KB, 496x314px) Image search: [Google]
UGH FUCK.png
120KB, 496x314px
>>6071277
Forgot pic
>>
File: c52bb0a0de0bc2bd7660d527967baf4a.jpg (111KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
c52bb0a0de0bc2bd7660d527967baf4a.jpg
111KB, 848x1199px
>>6071191
>Squigly pumps her chest and coughs, letting out a little sigh befoore-
BOO! There, did I Spook you? My apologies, I was never all that much of a scary person...
>>
>Tfw no maids
Good night. I'm sleeping in despair.
>>
>>6071268
"Thanks, Nonny. I hope you're having a splendid Halloween weekend." She stuffs him into her plush body and nuzzles her chin on his cranium.
>>
>>6071233
>Luffy trying to follow in Milky Wilky's footsteps in BTFO LD to get people to like him

Sad desu
>>
>>6071277
>>6071290
>Implying anyone cares about your opinion on them.
>>
>>6071125 (Fluttershy)

>Spooky lay submissive to fluttershy's motions with his head on her lap and nursing her plump breast. Her sweet cream cascading from her large, stiff nipple and into his mouth in full loads, the milk so plentiful some even dribbles out of the corners of his lips down his cheek. He catches on to her increased handiwork and sucks down harder on her breast, chugging down her cream in mouthfuls as it spills past him
Mine?!
>He reacts with some surprise at that response, wondering if fluttershy was catching on to his lewd intent. He wasn't one to stare a gift horse in the mouth though and gladly unzipped his pants for her hand to gain access to his rising cock
Anything for my keeper!
>>
>>6071233
Luffy, pal, I'm with you, and as bad as he is, you're looking like a fucking idiot right now. Stop trying to be the thread's hero. The best way to kill him is to ignore him.
>>
(Reposting)
>>6071022
>Looking at the needle the syringe has, a sense of fear washed over him as it was bigger than what he took before. As soon as the syringe was done injecting him with the drug, the effects that he felt became too unbearable for him to fight, and as a result, he started to strip off his clothing, unable to think of anything else that could relive him. Soon he was left in nothing but his boxers, with a large tent propped up by his erect prick. He looked off into the distance, trying to avoid looking directly at Fran since the aphrodisiac she applied made him yearn for someone to help relieve the pain he felt in his cock.

(Don't worry about it. Take all the time you need)
>>
>>6071326
>I melt into the hug
I am, thanks!
>>
File: asshole.jpg (136KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
136KB, 774x1032px
>>6071334
I really don't give a fuck what he thinks of me if he thinks random shitposts are me just because I'm fucking present in the thread tb fucking h

All he's doing is making an ass out of himself and making me lose respect for him
>>
>>6071312
>The anon acts like he was scared for her. Faux screaming in terror, and his pupils dilating.
AAAAAAHH!
P-please don't eat my brains, you cute zombie! I need those!
>>
https://discord.gg/S45uR
>>
>>6071285
>He places his hat down on a nearby table as he stands up.
You've got a point. He never really makes for good action, does he?
>Looking quizzically at Jinx, the man takes the jacket off as well, laying it on the hat. Underneath is a loose black shirt, buttoned up neatly.
Something tells me we're not going anywhere trying to be one step ahead of each other.
>>
>Bullies the nearest anime girl
>>
>>6071152
Of course I need to show honor. "There is no ignorance, there is only knowledge". One of the tenets of the Jedi Code. My presence in the Jedi Order is an example to all of my race, and if I used that stereotype to my advantage I would not be fighting ignorance in the galaxy.
>>
>>6071379
>Implying anyone cares
>>
>>6071233
Assuming this isn't a false flag by Paul.
Don't engage him luff. Focus on typefucks.
>>
File: IMG_3069.jpg (328KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3069.jpg
328KB, 780x1000px
>>6071262
I'M NOT SO ANON!

>>6071271
Okay, fair enough.

>>6071277
>Just thanked the guy for a sableye pic.
>>6071186
(Why do I question that?)

>>6071329
(Nigga, already BTFO'd LD before him. Actually forgot about him till you bought him up.)

>>6071350
(Okay, fair enough. Given how this thread is likely to go to shit soon anyway because of my stupidity, I'll just shut up and move on.)
>>
>>6071326
(Do you still have time to continue the thing with the lewd wizard?)
>>
File: bdeabce3eb7cb55185fcd601f66c98bc.jpg (538KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bdeabce3eb7cb55185fcd601f66c98bc.jpg
538KB, 900x1500px
>>6071382
I very much appreciate the gesture but...
>Squigly gives the anons back a firm pat, before standing on her tippy toes to ruffle his hair
You don't need to do that, I know how unscary I am, It's fine.
>>
>>6071379
Read that again.
I said nobody gives a shit what YOU think about them.
>>
File: Mad Hatter (9).jpg (48KB, 367x342px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (9).jpg
48KB, 367x342px
>>6071133 (Shantae)
The...biscuits? OH! Yes, the biscuits! No, not the biscuits so much as what the biscuits are that seems to make them so happy.

>The confusing host seem to rush about the table, waiting on her guest happily, a shoulder rub here, a head scratch there, more tea, more sugar, more biscuits, all piling up in semi-circles in front of her. She took one of the mushrooms in the area from the ground, blowing on it, wiping it on her jacket, and using it in a "demonstration" of fellatio in front of her guest. She laughed and hurled the mushroom back into the woods with a smile on her face.

You know, just one of the many things to happen in our rotten Wonderland, otherwise who would stay here? But enough of that, I wonder about this half humanity... A normal woman wearing my hat would go so quickly insane from the spore dosage that she's become her own hatter. Mushrooms in the brain and whatnot. If you're half human, does that mean you'd only go half crazy?

>She removed the hat from her head and slowly started to walk towards her guest. It'd been so delightfully long since she'd had a compatriot in insanity!
>>
File: 1435697624058.png (302KB, 1200x963px) Image search: [Google]
1435697624058.png
302KB, 1200x963px
>>6071217
Y-you! You big tease! Letting me stew in my feelings until -

>She calmed as Rotty's arms wrapped around her waist.

...Yeah, actually, it is.

>>6071326
>>6071125
>Shantae felt a lightbulb go off in her head as Fluttershy expressed her desire to learn to dance, quickly going back to the would-be ghost.

W-well, to learn how to dance, you have to learn to be enticing! That's what a dance is, after all - an expression of emotion, of desire!

>She put her hands on Fluttershy's hips, gently pressing them one way, and then the other, trying not to drool.

T-this costume is perfect for showing off your...curves, so just try moving your body in a way that entices. It comes really naturally if you let it!
>>
>>6071423
AND YOU'RE BEST PRINCESS
>>
>>6071402
Fair enough Jedi, you have your reasons. I guess I just don't quite understand them as anything but handicaps. Have a lovely Halloween.
>>
>>6070895 (Mad Woman)

M-Me? A fungi? I-I could be angry o-or be capable of such a feeling I would be at this very moment! B-But alas, from a guest to a host I will not be allowed to fall on the clutches of rage... N-Not that I'm capable of... Nnngh!!
>A small grunt escaped his lips, causing him to avert his gaze in shame. He wasn't expecting her to be like that... Well, he knew she was mad but that was simply overkill! Poor, poor rabbit.
>Despite his predicament, of course, he was enjoying himself. A testament to that was the fact that he was coating her insides with his precum and soon, he'd do what rabbits do and fill her with his seed thanks to his throbbing manhood inside her.
B-Blimey! I-I hope you don't mind what will happen after this... I-If it happens.
And if it does happen the I-I'll be in deep trouble. Deep trouble. Ahhh...
>>
File: tumblr_obos1gAoFQ1uc1q6fo1_500.png (93KB, 194x735px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obos1gAoFQ1uc1q6fo1_500.png
93KB, 194x735px
>>6071000 (Nerd Anon)
Fuckin' finally!
>She grabbed onto his cock with one hand, slowly stroking it as she pulled it down a bit, similar to that of a lever. She put her tongue out and lapped up the pre.
Well, that was kinda worth the wait.
>She said as she stood up, stretching out her arms as she looked down at the man again.
So, now I give you what you want, right?
>She pointed to her denim shorts.

>>6071146
>She mumbled an insult under her covered mouth before the man began to assault her stiff breasts. She whimpered and moaned as he played with her sensitive nipples. She took the time to slowly turn her head to him, she looked at him with pleading eyes as she was obviously asking for him to calm down.
>>
>>6071423
the /SPG/ post is sarcasm, but you're only supporting it with the trash you spew

The only post I made at the end of that thread was the one to the sableye poster, if that doesn't support your blind autistic rage toward me, sorry, I can't help you there.

>>6071440
eh whatever, same shit
>>
File: 20513553_p0.jpg (231KB, 2893x2046px) Image search: [Google]
20513553_p0.jpg
231KB, 2893x2046px
>>6071423
>Lifts the back of Daisy's dress up and gives her rump a firm spank
>>
>>6071329
Name someone who hasn't blown Paul out. He's given everyone the reason and opportunity to.
>>
>>6071454
I do not know what "Halloween" is. But, safe travels, human.
>>
>>6071423
Buddy, seriously, stop. I'm going to get called Paul for this, but you're looking so stupid right now.

>Nigga, I already BTFO'd him before

No you didn't. You wasted time writing long posts that only made the problem worst. That isn't BTFO.
>>
>>6071485
The Skyla Ava hasn't yet. Unless you want to count her picking up Hex.
>>
>>6071478
>supporting it with the trash you spew
>your blind autistic rage
How many levels of irony are we on now?
>>
>>6071485
Kenny and Jiro haven't I don't think.
>>
>>6071437
>He shrugs, quitting his little act. He smiles at her.
Yeah, but that's what makes you so great!
>He says, petting her soft head as she tries to mess with his hair, which was already pretty messy to begin with.
So, how's it going Squiggly?
>>
Has coming to ERP helped you become more comfortable with a fetish?
For me, I've taken a liking for Non penetrative and golden showers
>>
File: bathrobe dom.png (263KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bathrobe dom.png
263KB, 600x800px
>>6071478
How do I keep forgetting my pic fml

>>6071510
About 6 or 7, my dude
>>
>>6071510
like, maybe 5 or 6 right now my dude
>>
>>6071529
All of my ERPs have been out of character and receiving nudes.
Pretty sure I'm just bi now.
>>
File: IMG_3062.png (579KB, 738x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.png
579KB, 738x984px
>>6071453
I like where this has taken a turn to!
>Daisy giggled, a soft, dainty hand running up his abs while still on his shirt.

>>6071482
>She squeaks a bit in surprise, turning around and silently eyeing the little girl whom was kneeling...
Uh...
Hmm...
Who are you there?
>>
File: 1477787743450.jpg (66KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1477787743450.jpg
66KB, 1024x683px
>>6071450
>Taking comfort in Shantae's words, Rotty slowly falls asleep with her friend. Now with benefits.
(Thanks, that was a lot of fun!)
>>
>>6071488
It's an earthling festivity on the 304th day of the planet's year, which has degraded into showing off costumes and sharing food.
It was originally named All Hallow's Eve, which All Hallow's Day marks the end of the agricultural cycle on the planet's northern hemisphere. It was also a time to scare away bad luck by wearing masks that would scare away specters that were, in the end, fictitious.
>>
>>6071463

That would be a fair trade. I mean, we needed to make sure my cock is wet and ready because, well, some undead girls are... A bit on the dry side.
>He said with an amused tone as he reached for her pants, hooking his fingers on the upper rim as he pulled them downwards, his dark brown eyes looking at her bicolor eyes.
How come girls like you are too damn adorable?
>>
>>6071521
>Letting out a soft little squeak as the anon pats her head, Squigly lets out a little laugh
Are we being honest now? Fantastic. I very much appreciate the honesty and the meaning it carries...
>Squigly once again stands on her tippy toes, this time just giving the anon a little pat on the head, like she's paying him back or something.
I'm doing quite well...actually I've never felt better! something about the autumn wind just makes me all fuzzy inside, well what little inside I have left that is.
>>
>>6071505
>>6071423
>His last reply.
Um, looks like he did and you replying angrily like that may only prompt him to reply explaining why he talked about that and than you to reply saying your reason and it'll just be one big mess.
>>
> tfw Iowa and Kay are kill
This thread isn't the same without FREEDOM.
>>
>>6071394
>Jinx takes a step back, head tilting to one side to appraise the man.
Where are you trying to go, then?
>She replies simply, glancing at her nailbeds. She'd have to hold up a nail salon soon.
Humor me.
>>
>>6071347
"Oh, thank you. You just keep nursing, Spooky. Don't worry about me..." Her heads shifts over to the sizeable member pulsing awake. Nibbling her lip, her shaky fingers wrap around the base of his shaft to bend his length upwards, then proceeds to pump his cock with gentle, light strokes. Slowly, with painfully teasing strokes, she jerks Spooky off until his flesh is turgid, twitching with rushing blood. Her thumb fondles his frenulum, then sinks her first to grip him tightly and gradually coax out some of his precum. She mumbles something in astonishment before smearing the clear droplet over the ridged nerves lining his head. "Goodness..." She pinches her thumb and index finger together, then spreads them apart to see the glossy fluids bridging them together.

>>6071372
"How nice to hear! Will you be dressing up for Halloween?"

>>6071431
(Mhm!)

>>6071450
Her round, pudgy belly was right in front of the genie as Fluttershy held her arms up and allowed the girl to move her hips. Her moves are clumsy, bulky, and with the fat padding her body, it was near impossible to mimic the smooth transitions between each sway. The mountainous hills on her chest had no problem, however, and jiggled from side to side with her nubs acting as anchors, weighing them down during each sway.
>>
>>6071567
Why they'll never put you in main-line game I'll never know....
>He chuckles, as he places his hand on her firm ass under her yellow dress.
>>
>>6070562
(;~ ;)
Scanty lurches forward,bracing herself with her hand catching herself before her face slams into the table before her. She screeches out in pain, her face turns into one of pure hatred for the apparently retarded alien; surly they have some sense.

Scanty turns towards the ugly alien thing, quickly slipping off her panties, turning them into turns, she pushes one of them into the things chin. "I'd rather not waste a single pull of the trigger on something as lowly and disgusting as yourself.

(Still time to rape Scanty)

>>6070684
No matter or gross his hobby was, no matter how shameless and depraved the fag, no the bitch below her was She had to admit to herself and herself alone that his tongue felt great on her foot. Scanty pulls her foot back away from his skilled tongue only to wipe his saliva and drool into his hair and onto his face. "Whoever your master is they must have taught you many things, Or is this just in your slutty." As scanty starts talking about the sexual things she pushes her other sweaty foot into his face, the pressure builds up as she continues."Vile." Scanty's foot pushes down harder. "Disgusting nature?" Scantys other foot lays on his back using him like a foot stool, He was nothing more to her then an animal or furniture at this point.

>>6070820
(Enjoying the show?~)

>>6070981
(That's perfectly fine, everyone starts somewhere, sometimes the worst people get inspiration and can write in detail paragraphs more then the could normally. and even great writers can hit roadblocks. But the best advice is to just be yourself, and if you want the character you're playing, I hope you have fun, and I hope you enjoy your time here <3 )
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 720x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 720x350px
He fuckin' hates it!
>>
>>6071623
What happened to them?
>>
>>6071623
Wait what?
Iowa is gone too?!
>>
>>6071623
Who's Kay?
>>
>>6071676
Girls und Panzer 'American' girl.
>>
File: 1430963473880.png (337KB, 2676x2182px) Image search: [Google]
1430963473880.png
337KB, 2676x2182px
>>6071442
>Shantae was a little worried at how much she was being pampered and paid so much attention to, but it was nice to have someone so attentive and eager to talk...even if it meant drinking three cups of tea at once, with far too many biscuits. At least they all seemed to be different flavors. As the hatter demonstrated her skills at a blowjob, Shantae blushed heavily, squeezing her legs together and pressing her hands into her lap, the motions and words for the spell that caused her to grow a male organ coming unbidden to her mind. But the hatter offering that strange hat to her caused a warning bell to - far more faintly than it should - ring in her mind. Unfortunately, it also brought a lewder idea to the fore.

W-wait! If I went half crazy, that would be bad, right? We don't know what would happen? And what if I, uh, happened to be half-genie, half-human, but also half-male and half-female, due to a spell or something? Just hypothetically, of course.

>>6071576
>Shantae soon fell asleep as well, cuddling Rottytops close. Their friendship could be rocky at times, but she wouldn't miss this new fun that came with it for the world.

(You did great with Rottytops! Thanks for the fun time, even if it got a little slow at times.)
>>
>>6071285
>anon just grins like a bastard
No, trust me I didn't plan anything....with them. Though I'm sure by the time they've all breathed in enough of that aphrodisiac I got venting into their rooms, they'll have plans of their own.
>>
>>6071651
>Ava hate dies
>forces more
Fuck off
>>
LIST OF SHITPOSTERS FROM BEST TO WORST:

-mootykins
-Mettaton
-Ainz
-Lupin
-Russia
-Virra
-Bolin
-Mecha
-Paul
-Luffy
>>
File: aayla2_by_bea_gonzalez-d9iok88.jpg (742KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aayla2_by_bea_gonzalez-d9iok88.jpg
742KB, 680x1000px
>>6071596
Interesting. It sounds like something to distract people from the problems plaguing this planet, however. Seems like it would be fascinating to observe, but I would not participate. Probably.
>>
>>6071702
Hi Paul.
>>
>>6071619
Yeah, I love this time of the year! Same with the winter too. You just feel something, Y'know?
>He sighs happily, watching at the cute zombie girl tries her hardest to stand over him to pet his head, making him feel warm inside. He looked into her bright red eyes, and gave her a little kiss of the lips.
>>
>>6071702
>LIST OF SHITPOSTERS FROM BEST TO WORST
>>6071702
>>6071702
>BEST
>-mootykins
>>6071702
>>6071702
>SHITPOSTER
>-Ainz
>>
>>6071633
No, I'm not one to dress up usually...
>I give her butt a playful squeeze
Also I don't even have a costume!
>>
>>6071623
Iowa is too busy playing some MMO.
I don't care about Kay, she's not even good.
>>
>>6071722
This is Anxious.
>>
>>6071722
>Ainz
>Not a Shitposter
>>
>>6071628
>He shrugs, leaning onto a nearby wall.
Well, we could enjoy the party. Punchbowl's not empty just yet, and I'm like eighty percent confident it's not spiked.
>>
>>6071737
>This is Anxious.
>>6071737
>This
>>6071737
>Anxious.

>>6071750
>>Ainz
>>6071750
>a Shitposter
>>
>>6071768
Prove me Ainz isn't a Shitposter
>>
File: Nurarihyon.600.1589752.jpg (39KB, 600x231px) Image search: [Google]
Nurarihyon.600.1589752.jpg
39KB, 600x231px
>>6071463
There we are.. that's the look I wanted to see from you.
>As his first and only act of mercy in this entire exchange, his teasing of her nipples halts when she looks into his eyes. Twin pools that are still glittering with mirth and cockiness as the owner of those eyes almost pulls out of her vagina before ramming himself back in.
Just nod when you've had enough; I'll be sure to make it quick for you.
>>
File: unamused.png (223KB, 497x439px) Image search: [Google]
unamused.png
223KB, 497x439px
>>6071702
Did you put me a spot above Luffy just to make people think this was me?

You realize I fucking hate myself and if I made this there would be a fucking powergap between me and everyone else.

step up your shitposting game, mate
>>
>>6071542
Thank you for calming down and not shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_1238.png (745KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1238.png
745KB, 850x550px
>>6071634
I COULD get a game, but it would DEFINITELY not be rated E for everyone~!
>She crooned as she felt her ass slapped, winking towards the anon.
>>
>>6071789
Gonna be honest here Paul, I think Luffy is worst than you are. Your shitposts are at least decently entertaining.
>>
>>6071729
"Oh, well, I think everybody should dress up somehow. Even if it's a little bit of face paint, hehe." She doesn't react to the squeeze on the rump. It was the usual for her body to get groped so casually, especially when she wore something revealing.
>>
>>6071633
The horny wizard would smile as he felt the plush body of the thick female jiggle within his grip, doing nothing to stop his wanton groping and proding of her fucktoy body. The stuffiness of his wizard costume only augmenting his lust as the heat travels downward, making him ache for something to slide his cock into. His hands shaky from nervousness, grabbing her pink aerolas between his fingers and teasing them with his calloused finger tips. Stroking her gigantic fatty breasts all the while, his cock throbbing as it begs for some kind of attention.
"F-Fuck..."
As soon as he feels her dainty digits wrap around his member he cries out, the sensitivity of walking around seeing scantily clad sluts all night culminating in the stiffness between his legs.
"That's a good girl...You know I won't be leaving until one of your holes is leaking my cum...Could you tell me which one?"
>>
>>6071815
This.
Luffy shitposts are cringeworthy.
Paul's shitposts are amusing because it's like watching a retarded monkey eat his own shit.
>>
>>6071783
>Ainz
>The guy who's never here, but is the main one making good themed threads.

>>6071783
>Ainz
>>6071783
>a Shitposter
>>
>>6071815
This... isn't too far off.
>>
>>6071711
Oh yes! Maybe it's the cold air, or the feeling of this time of year, but I always so feel so aliv-
>Squigly gets cut off by the kiss...she thinks about maybe indulging in it but decides against it as she pulls her head away
Wh-Whoa, ge-getting a bit ahead of the game, are we, anonymous?
>>
>>6071822
Really? I never thought of it that way, I've just never worn costumes.
>I give her ass a hard slap, hoping to instill a reaction
>>
>>6071650
The stench of Scanty's dirty feet served as a drug to the hopeless fag. He kept licking and sniffing, unable to get enough of the intoxicating flavor-scent mixture. The anon felt his heart drop as she pulled her newly cleaned foot away. He tried chasing after it with his mouth agape, desperate for more. Shortly after, he is beyond satisfied as a fresh, sweat covered foot was mashed into his face. His mind clouds while he instinctively slurps and coats the sole of Scanty's foot with his saliva. Unwilling to part ways with his delicious treat, he nods happily in response to the demon's cruel question, all while vigorously working his deft tongue up and down the length of her foot, poking the small, pink muscle in between her toes upon reaching the top.
>>
File: 39666098_p0_master1200.jpg (289KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
39666098_p0_master1200.jpg
289KB, 421x600px
>>6071697
>Jinx narrows her eyes, but is otherwise nonplussed.
You're all talk. How would you get past the security systems?
>>6071765
With my luck, it is.
>Nonetheless, she saunters to the punchbowl sitting on the snack table. The villainness ladles out a paper cup's worth of the red drink and takes a sip.
Not too bad, I guess. Better than the spoiled milk in the fridge... Only Mammoth is that dumb.
>>6071789
I saw that exact list like a week or two ago
>>
_ _ _ _

Hint: I samefag constantly.
>>
File: 1477754517134.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1477754517134.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>6071876
>that first sentence
>>
File: 1432959501581.jpg (33KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1432959501581.jpg
33KB, 612x612px
>>6071633
>Shantae's eyes were soon drawn up to Fluttershy's breasts - she didn't seem to be a natural dancer with her hips, but her breasts...

You're doing good! But let's focus a bit higher, I think.

>The half-genie motioned for Fluttershy to bring her hands back down, grabbing her hands and pressing them against her own hips, trying to be busy to help hide her growing blush. It might not have been like her dance, but Fluttershy was arousing her in a similar way.

Now, try sliding those up your sides or belly, and towards your breasts! Emphasize them a little. The audience - er, me, I guess - saw them swing, but now they'd want to see you show us that you know that they're sexy! Improvise a little, make it fun!
>>
File: 0percentmad.jpg (118KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
0percentmad.jpg
118KB, 640x718px
>>6071876
>The stench of Scanty's dirty feet served as a drug to the hopeless fag.
>>
>>6071633
Hah~
>Spooks' mind was melting at the pleasures the buxom ghost was bestowing on him. His cock worked with a docile but incredible skill as her soft hand lays into it and prove her deviant abilities. Gentle pumps bringing his length to full as her pinches and pushes stimulate his pre to begin dripping out in small spurts, throbbing and aching for release.
Ghostshy...so close....already....
>He moans between gulps of her milk, still flowing like a fountain from her huge boob as it bounced and molded to his heated sucks. Licking the stiff nipple relentlessly as it continued to tease his mouth and pour sweet nourishment down his throat. He nuzzles up to the single massive, warm, soft breast feeding him and grabs it with his hand to keep pumping it as he feels just moments away from giving flutters his juices in return.
>>
File: 1476927005734.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476927005734.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>6071876
>The stench of Scaty's feet served as a drug to the hopeless fag.
>>
>>6071807
>He grins, continuing to tease her cute asscheeks, giving them a tight squeeze.
I think it would be a disservice to you if they weren't...
>He teased, something beginning to grow in his pants as she could feel it between her slender legs.
>>
File: 1132468498813.jpg (94KB, 364x600px) Image search: [Google]
1132468498813.jpg
94KB, 364x600px
>>6071650
....Did you just take your underwear off?
>>
>>6071892
>>6071920
>>6071930
N-No bully
>>
>>6071876
>hopeless fag

K E K!!!
>>
File: 1477613695229.png (747KB, 1131x659px) Image search: [Google]
1477613695229.png
747KB, 1131x659px
>>6071876
>>
>>6071607
You've banged other undead chicks before? You gotta tell me more about that sometime.
>She had her hands on his shoulders as he pulled her shorts down, smiling at him.
And stop complimenting me. Getting too damn gushy with me, I swear.
>Once her shorts were off, she placed herself over him as she slowly descended to his cock. She bit her lip as she prepared for it to forcefully enter her. She wanted to do this quick so he wouldn't be able to compliment her anymore. Finally plunging herself on his rod, her legs slapped against his as she stared at him, blushing once he was fully in.
See? I totally ain't dry.
>She said with a weak smile.

>>6071785
>She only nodded her head as he rammed into her again. She could handle this part, somewhat. She was just thankful he had stopped teasing her sensitive chest. Her usual cocky self came back again as she stared back at him, using her eyes to challenge him to go faster.
>>
>>6071876
MMMM FEETY WEETY
>>
>>6071856
>He blushes, grinning hard as he tried to look away from her in embarrassment.
S-sorry... I just couldn't help myself. This season really does things to me... It makes me really really lovey-dovey towards people, I can't really explain it.
>>
File: 1476756135642.jpg (21KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476756135642.jpg
21KB, 211x246px
>>6071876
>>
>>6071888
>A slight giggle at her words and the man strides next to her, pouring his own cup.
This'll be my third tonight. Let's hope it isn't alcoholic.
>He takes a sip, casually leaning on the table.
What flavor do you suppose this is? Doesn't taste like normal punch.
>>
So Paul is trying to force POOP POOPY 3.0 now that the other two are shitposted two oblivion
>>
File: 1476595163463.gif (144KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1476595163463.gif
144KB, 340x340px
>>6071876
>hopeless fag

Well, you got that part right.
>>
File: Mad Hatter (13).png (657KB, 610x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (13).png
657KB, 610x1000px
>>6071458
>Her madness truly knew no bounds, and she placed the hat over her poor, poor rabbit's head and started to shake against his shaft, bouncing her hips back into his and laughing.
Oh my, what a peculiar thought, we've gone from fucking to breeding now? Well I suppose people breed mushrooms...or is it farming at that point?
>She went to shrug her shoulders, not taking into account that she needed those in order to stay upright. Her face hits the ground and her gray and color streaked hair shook with more of his motions.
I suppose I wouldn't mind, there's no need to club me to do so.
But next time I might have to take a spade and neuter my pet
>She can't help but laugh at herself, her mind going fuzzy as she sunk her face into the ground.

>>6071688
>The hatter ponder, her fingers rapping against her chin, and her hat tucked under her arm.

Well, I suppose that the best case would be that you'd just go mad with lust and lack of inhibition, taking might and magic through the country side as walking sex machine....or is that the worst case? I'm really not your best judge for that...Buuuut, since the only one around for a long distance is me, I suppose that's mainly a 'me' problem. That'd probably where off. Eventually. Maybe. I dunno! For Men and monster alike, the hate just becomes a felt hat!

>She starts to pace around, leaving the hat on the table as she blurted out more scenarios, from becoming a hatter like herself, or just a regular matango with psychadelic spores. Or some magical monstrosity of infinite power and no mind to control it.

Think of the possibilities! It's all so exciting, and we'll never know unless we try!
>>
>>6071909
Can I rub Shantae's lamp so I could get some wishes?
>>
>>6071992
I'm not much of a necrophiliac but I'd let you eat my brain out
>>
File: 1477272936632.jpg (75KB, 789x592px) Image search: [Google]
1477272936632.jpg
75KB, 789x592px
>>6071876
...dude
>>
>Discord
>>
>>6071876
FEETY WEETY FEETY WEETY~~~!!

MMM MMMM MMMM
>>
>>6071354
>She stepped back, watching as he suddenly proceeded to strip himself to fight the fever that this had put him under. She looked down at his boner, chuckling as she poked his cock.
"Well, that's an interesting reaction. Of course, I need to flush this out of your system."
>Two of her hands wrapped around his cock, their stitched surface giving a new texture that rubbed along his throbbing mass.
"It'll come out of your system through your fluids, including semen. As long as I milk you, it'll squirt right on out, and we can do a few more experiments."
>She rambled on nonchalantly, like she had jerked off her volunteers a million times before when this got in the way of her work.
>>
>>6071876
>HOPELESS FAG
>HOPELESS FAG
>HOPELESS FAG
>HOPELESS FAG
>>
>>6072088
Owain is trying so hard to get people to like him. He really is the Luffy of Discord.
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (30KB, 261x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
30KB, 261x300px
>>6071938
Oh, nice to know you think I deserve it...
>She slurred out, lifting up her dress and revealing her plump round breasts, her own pussy aching for her body to feel pleasure, especially as his erection rubbed against her.

>>6071876
(I now pronounce you "in my clit 2.0")
>>
>>6072088
Wait we have an Ahri already?
Or is it Peach?
>>
File: Photo May 10, 12 16 24 AM.png (198KB, 460x750px) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 10, 12 16 24 AM.png
198KB, 460x750px
>>6072043
>The witch wrinkles her nose, lifting her cup to her nose to smell.
Tropical punch?
>She replies with a shrug.
Couldn't tell you.
>The party had wound down; most of the guests had passed out, left, or took another to a different room for who-knows-what. Jinx looks down at her drink, then her slitted eyes move to the Anon.
Looks like I came a little late.
>>
>>6072159
That's Virra
>>
>>6072156
You can't say that, stupid faggot. Unlike you, he knows basic anatomy well enough to write that post.
>>
File: fuck.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>6072073
Ayy. But I can't actually do that to you...
>>
>>6071992

T-That's right, you are like... The fifth one I fuck by now! Nnngh...
>Soon, he found his member twitch inside her as soon the cute undead descended on his erect manhood. The rod throbbed eagerly as it experienced the insides of Zombina's undead pussy. Sure, she wasn't dry or anything ad it was as comfortable as it could be, but the idea of fucking an undead was always arousing.
>His hands the reached for her buttcheeks, giving them a grope as he viciously began to thrust back and forth into her, further pushing his throbbing cock into her. As his hips assaulted her crotch, the ma leaned forward and gave her nipples a series of kisses and playful licks, adding to the pleasure.
Hmmm~!
>>
File: 55973953_p1_master1200.jpg (426KB, 720x1098px) Image search: [Google]
55973953_p1_master1200.jpg
426KB, 720x1098px
>>6072018
We-Well...
>Squigly brings a hand up to her lips, if she had any blood flow, she'd probably be blushing.
I wouldn't really call it a bad experience...It was a lovely kiss, even if it was somewhat out of the blue...
>>
>>6072160
>Another drunk anon yells from a wet pool he's lying in on the floor
And now you won't be cumming at all! Heyooo!
>>
>>6072179
She plays her?
Shit, I need to see that card
>>
>tfw all these (You)s
Arigato, hopeless fags
>>
>>6072185
I want to see a samefag check on this.
>>
File: 4.png (368KB, 636x893px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
368KB, 636x893px
>>6072159
In Discord I'm Jack-O
>>
File: 3.jpg (645KB, 929x1300px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
645KB, 929x1300px
>>6071832
"O-oh, I don't know," she squeaks, wincing slightly as his fingers snap around her puffed areolas for a frantic squeeze. She returns the heated affection with a squeeze of her own, curling all her fingers around his swollen head until it is locked in a searing pocket of heat for just a brief second before relieving it, allowing to inflate back against her silky palms. She could tell he needed release. The shaky hands, the straightforwardness, the rock-hard cock pressed against her stomach, all of them were clear symptoms that she had dealt with in the past. Fluttershy grins, glances down each side of the hall, and sinks down against the wall until her knees bend and she's sitting on her ankles with the wizard's throbbing fuckstick inches away from her cyan and glossy lips.

"I'll take care of you, Mister," she says, her hot breath rolling out her lips until it cascades down the nerves of his head, "You shouldn't be walking around with this. I know how embarrassing it can get." And just like that, she presses her sealed lips forward and slides his head in, peeking up at him with a closed eye.

>>6071871
She squeals with a jump and the cheek burns from the freshly delivered swat. Fluttershy cracks a smile and sways her hips. "T-that stung a bit."

>>6071909
"Oh, o-okay, I'll try." With her hips moving to and fro with unconvincing swings, Fluttershy slid her hands up her body, doing her best to mimic the genie's motions but failing miserably. Her costume gets caught, resulting in her pulling the see-through dress up with her massive breasts and granting the half-genie with a pleasant view of nothing but underboob until the meat flops down once her hands ride over her neck. She sucked the air through her teeth and pouted, readjusting her costume.

"Uh, I don't think I did it right..."
>>
>>6072183
If you bite me, will I turn into a zombie? (I'd actually totally become a zombie for her)
>>
I regret joining the Discord
>>
>>6072197
>Jinx's eye twitches, then both begin to glow pink. Like-colored sparks dance across the puddle the Anon lay in, shocking him.
Dork.
>>
>>6072228
Really?
>I give her ass a light pat and then another hard smack
How about that one?
>>
>>6072226
>that breeding body
Fuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>6072239
Hi Jiro
>>
File: IMG_5311.jpg (160KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5311.jpg
160KB, 600x407px
>>6072181
>>
>>6072239
Why would you join the shitposting discord? Should've joined the comfy one.

https://discord.gg/Vwusb
>>
>>6072160
>He finishes his cup, tossing it to the overfilled trash can.
Yeah, it's kind of the tail end. There's barely any conscious people still here, and the amount of suspicious stains on the floor has increased tenfold.
>He smiles once again.
I wonder if anything lively's going on in the private rooms.
>>6072197
...yeeeeaaaah, I'm not going to ask what he's lying in.
>>
>>6072226
>Fucks the peach
>>
>>6072228
Miss Fluttershy, do you think you can help me with something to I can have a goodnight's sleep please?
>>
>>6072239
>Looks up at all the autism in the thread right now
You sure about that?
>>
>>6072050
(I can be wrong but I will guess. Sis America?)
>>
>>6072268
No Discord is comfy with Owain in it.
>>
File: 1435267777292.png (546KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1435267777292.png
546KB, 750x1000px
>>6072050
>Shantae's mind reeled at the possibilities, perplexed and not quite sure which way to go - it seemed any direction ended in lust...slowly, she pressed her fingers against her groin, muttering some words under her breath. A soft purple glow lingered there for a moment, and then she grew a dick! It was already hard and straining against the genie's pants, and nicely sized. As if that weren't a gesture enough of a final decision, the half-genie unbuttoned her vest, revealing her breasts only half-concealed by her top.

I-I'll try the hat, miss Hatter.

>>6072060
No, I'm getting a little tuckered out already. Sorry anon.

>>6072228
>Shantae's face split in a delighted grin at the sight of Fluttershy's underboob, but she tried to compose her features as Fluttershy's pouting face came back into view.

I-It's okay, it was good practice. I think the problem's with the fabric - it's showing off your curves well, but it's not good for a dance. Maybe...maybe you should take your costume off.
>>
>>6072246
Ow! Ow!
>The anon jerks around as the pink energy courses through him, spasming in pain and jumping up to his feet.
What the hell, bro?
>>
>>6072308
But all of them have Owain.
>>
>>6072311
Can I at least give your toned stomach a lick?
>>
>>6072329
Exactly. But at least Mooty's doesn't have LD and Peridot in it.
>>
>>6072335
This
>>
File: 100381.jpg (20KB, 218x343px) Image search: [Google]
100381.jpg
20KB, 218x343px
>>6071992
>Amused at her newly arisen defiance, Nurarihyon folds to her demands and increases the the tempo of his thrusting in and out of her snatch. The air is thick with the sound of her wet folds sliding around his cock, his hips smacking against her rear, and the smell of sex from what's undoubted giving her more pleasure.
>Of course, he's feeling his peak approaching after non-stops minutes of this and ensnares her sensitive chest, toying with her nipples in order to see that same desperate look in her eyes while his penis sprays its payload all the way inside of her.
>>
I summon D.Va
>>
>>6072050

N-Neuter? M-My oh my! I-I would certainly hate that very much a-and would appreciate if you do not do such a thing! O-Otherwise, what would be of our next encounters!
>There was something else that worried him: Pet? He was no one's pet! Except maybe the Queen of Spades and perhaps, just perhaps, the blonde girl who recently appeared in Wonderland. What was her name again? Aliz? Oh he had forgotten already!
>Wasting no more time, he took a gentle, almost shy hold of the Mad Hatter's hips as he increased the speed and strength behind every thrust, to the point where he felt his climax approach. Bracing himself, he bit his lower lip and, after a series of desperate thrusts, he finally released his seed deep inside the Mad Mushroom!
K-Kuh...!
>>
>>6072192
(Sorry, I got caught up in something.)
Uh huh....
>He turns his head back to face her, and smirks, getting close to to her again.
Well, we could do more if you'd like...
>>
>>6072228
"Come on please...you did say you'd help me out..." The boy whines as he thinks of no fate worse than all that beautiful jiggling woman walking away without doing something to appease his burning lust. His hands sink into the marshmallowy tit flesh, leaving slight indents even when he pulls away on the squishy bodacious breast. His complaints silenced as soon as the velvety feeling of her gently stroking hand squeezes tightly around his cock tip, a healthy splatter of salty pre cum coating her hand. His moans filling the empty hallway as her squeeze was more than enough to make him cry out in bliss. Watching her slowly descend, her body rippling in all the right places makes his cock throb again, a steady stream of pre flowing down the length of his dick.
"T-That's the one I would have picked too."
He'd look between his legs and immediately shut his eyes as he is welcomed into the hot wet confines of her mouth. Opening them to find the blue pools studying his face as he squirms around in pleasure, pressing his hands against the cold cobblestone to steady himself.
>>
File: Machi hair down.png (795KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
Machi hair down.png
795KB, 761x720px
Speaking of Jack-O. What happened to her? I haven't seen her in months here I think, nor Elphelt for that matter.
>>
>>6071927
"Close?" She repeats, making sure his head is supported just right for her milk to keep streaming down his throat, all while increasing both the speed and pressure she has on his cock. With long and casual strides, she puts the effort in pumping from base to head, occasionally succumbing his nuts to quick knead to awaken the cum churning inside them. "That was so quick, Spooky, hehe. You must be very excited. I can't wait to see you cream..." Her normally innocent tone clearly carries one of lust before it bellows out into a needy sigh, urging him to splurt then and there. The hand caressing his head presses him forward, flooding his face with her pillow as she gulps down the piling streams of her milk.

>>6072251
"YeaAH! Haha, N-nonny," her rump grows tender. Even beneath the silky, slutty ghost costume, one can see the white flesh bleed into a searing pink. Fluttershy giggles and wiggles her hips. "T-that kinda stung more..."

>>6072278
"Sure! As long as it is quick. I'm kinda overwhelmed at the moment."

>>6072311
"That makes sense," she said, take a mental note on the genie's scanty outfit and comparing it to the droopy rags over her body. While it was good to scare people with, it definitely wasn't something to dance in. Fluttershy reaches behind and unzips the dress, allowing it puddle down to her feet so she can step out of it. Now in the nude, everything about her was visible, from the puffy nipples capping each breast to the succulent labia resting between her touching thighs.
>>
>>6072426
>tit flesh

O W A I N
W
A
I
N
>>
File: Photo Aug 02, 3 23 27 AM.jpg (128KB, 491x800px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Aug 02, 3 23 27 AM.jpg
128KB, 491x800px
>>6072275
>Jinx cocks an eyebrow, finishing off her cup in one swig. She obliterates it with the snap of her fingers.
The private rooms?
>She wrinkles her nose.
Probably something disgusting.
>The witch shudders at the thought. She was bad luck, she doubted that would transfer well to sex.
>>6072315
>Jinx just laughs, pointing a slender finger at him.
You brought it upon yourself. You slow or something?
>>
>>6072369
>>6072481
?
>>
File: rinoa-heartilly-final-fantasy.jpg (314KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rinoa-heartilly-final-fantasy.jpg
314KB, 1920x1200px
"I want to blow on someone's flesh harmonica"
>>
>>6072201
>she
>>
>>6072501
You any good at playing tunes?
>>
>>6072501
Flesh harmonica? That's a new one I'all be using...
>>
>>6072473
It seems that you kinda like it though.
>I give her ass another hard smack before planting both of my hands on her cheeks and spreading them under her costume
>>
>>6072477
Hey Paul
>>
File: Scanty177.png (602KB, 854x872px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty177.png
602KB, 854x872px
>>6071876
The demons toes curl hard around his skilled tongue, unseen to the bitch of a man under the table scanty leans forward bringing a finger up to her mouth gently biting down on it trying to stifle a moan. In a moment of sadistic desires Scanty pulls her other foot up, then presses his face down into the ground, her wet foot turns side to side rubbing it in his hair. "I never gave you permission to be so forward, maybe I should have you taken away, if you're lucky the guards will only rape you. But a depraved slut like you would probably enjoy that fate. Truly d-disgusting." Scanty stutters while holding back her own desires. "If you behave like a good bitch I'll let you act as my foot rest.~" Scanty teases him as her other foot rests on the back of his head as well.

>>6071954
(I-it's what she does. N-no bully)
>>
>>6072186
>She smiled at him as he groped her ass. She put her hands on his shoulders again, using them to lift herself up a bit before slamming back down onto his cock.
Don't worry, m-man, I've got this.
>She continued to lift herself up and bring herself down onto his manhood as he started to lick her tits. Thankfully for him, they were as stiff as an erect cock, allowing him to lick them without much trouble as she bounced up and down. Though, this only made her moan louder.

>>6072231
If I chomped ya? Yeah, you'd turn into a zombie. You know what else would happen? I'd lose my job then get arrested. Sorry, man.

>>6072354
>She couldn't help it anymore. She moved her hand as he relentlessly rammed her, the noise from their skin colliding enough for everyone to look back. She looked around again, seeing everyone stare at them once more. This only allowed her to open her mouth and moan like the slut she was. Him toying with her sensitive chest again only added to this as she began to reach her climax, allowing both of them to finish at the same time.
>>
Can I get some cards?
>>
File: butte.jpg (84KB, 540x756px) Image search: [Google]
butte.jpg
84KB, 540x756px
>>6072369
Ne?
>>
>>6072512
I can cut a rug with the best of em' pal

>>6072514
-Nepeta 2016
>>
>>6072533
Sure
>>
>>6072501
I want you suck my cock.
>>
File: Card.jpg (23KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
Card.jpg
23KB, 236x329px
>>6072533
>>
>>6072268
>Shitty hugbox
kys
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (811KB, 1709x2040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
811KB, 1709x2040px
>>6072533
You asked for it.
>>
File: carnage_by_soul_drawer-d39uff3.jpg (273KB, 1024x1462px) Image search: [Google]
carnage_by_soul_drawer-d39uff3.jpg
273KB, 1024x1462px
>>6072517
......This gun smells like ya crouch
>licks the gun
>>
>>6072473
Okay, thank you Fluttershy!
>Lies down on your lap with his boner exposed.
Can you please give me a nursing handjob Miss Fluttershy?
All I need is a quick, firm stroking and your plump tits to suckle on and I'll fall asleep in no time!
>>
File: kMWpZF.jpg (660KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kMWpZF.jpg
660KB, 1600x1024px
>>6072533
>>
>>6072481
>He looks on in shock as the cup is reduced to dust.
Eh, you're probably right. If I wanted to get something good started, I would probably just do it out here. What's your preference?
>>
>>6072551
Excuse you, faggot. It's a thugbox. Kill yourself.
>>
>>6072533
Nah. I'm just lurking.
>>
>>6072546
I want Roxanne to teach me sex ed.
>>
>>6072546
I want Waluigi to stick his nose in my ass
>>
>>6072551
>mooty
>hugboxes

One and one don't go together, Anon.
>>
>>6072546
Can I play with Rosa after beating her in a Pokemon battle and making her do what I want?
>>
>>6072551
Worse, it's an Owain hugbox
>>
>>6072588
Name 1 (One) server that doesn't have Owain in it.
>>
>>6072126
>The struggling man felt a touch of relief when her hands wrapped themselves around his shaft, uncaring whether he felt her stitches or not. IHe bit down on his lips as his prick was sensitive from the drugs he took. His hips moved very slightly, wanting more of his shaft to be pleased by the surgeon in front of him. With a panting breath, he then said
P-please milk me right away then, Miss Fran. I don't know how long I'll last in my current condition.

(Sorry about being late. My wifi is terrible right now.)
>>
>>6072578
>not a hugbox
>Owain hasn't been kicked
all the servers are hugboxes
>>
>>6072605
JP's
>>
File: Mad Hatter (15).png (267KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (15).png
267KB, 400x600px
>>6072311
Hm, splendid, splendid!
>She snagged the hat quickly, spinning it through the air and plopping it down on her head, the higher of the two. But the hatter didn't stop moving, her hands falling down to the chair and her mouth kissing at the tip of the freshly created penis, already grabbing at the genie's pants with velvety soft gloves. With a puff, the hat latched on, releasing a large cloud of spores in overdose, thickening the air with them as the hatter's hair finally gave way, long and splaying out into the genie's lap.

>>6072372
>The hatter looked unamused for a time. Instead spreading out her hands and doing an imitation of her favorite cat.
You make a good point, Rabbit. If I do that, how else am I going to get more cream for my tea, or pies!
>The brief reaction was more than enough to snap her back to consciousness and she held against him, pulling him over her shoulder so that she could plant a peck on his cheek in all the stirring of mess.
Ah, well, I understand that the queen needs her proper servant most of all, so now's not a time for dily-dallying!

>>6072299
(Not quite Frankie, you always catch me on the downswing)
>>
>>6072609
Owain literally gets bullied in that server every day.
>>
File: 1454311783692.gif (449KB, 497x278px) Image search: [Google]
1454311783692.gif
449KB, 497x278px
>>6072615
If only I knew about it.
>>
Mooty is Lore.
>>
>>6072615
A relevant server?
>>
File: carnage7 (1).jpg (249KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
carnage7 (1).jpg
249KB, 900x1363px
>>6072533
>>
>>6072517
He lets a masochistic groan slip from his lips as his tongue is clamped down between Scanty's toes. His little prick stiffens in the tight confines of his girly panties as his lust continues to build and build. "Shiit!" He cries out the moment his face is shoved into the ground. "I'm... Sorry!" The anon manages to chirp out in between his mouth pressing against the floor. Determined to please the dominant demon, he sits still, face buried in the floor in order to keep Scanty's freshly cleaned soles off of the ground.
>>
>>6072383
Mo-More? Oh my...
>The zombie sheepishly turns her head away.
M-My...Well, wh-what kind of more are you thinking of?
>>
>>6072426
Slurping, wet smacks centered from the bimbo as her tongue swirls around his shaft and prods against his salty flesh, taking in the tang of his cock and savoring it by swishing the spit across her taste buds and swallowing the appetizer with a smile on her face. Her hands rest on his thighs, gripping the muscle as her lips seal around his shaft, allowing her cheeks to suck in before she teasingly pulls away, leaving him with a loud, lewd pop. "Hah..." She went down on him instantly, not letting a second go by where his cock isn't in her mouth. It's clear she was hungry for cock. Prancing around in that slutty costume, letting men smack her ass and cup her tits finally got to her. Her left hand pries off his thigh to cup his balls, kneading the orbs stowed away in the loose skin and weighing them with a toss, estimating how big her load would be. She so needed it. The cocksucking clutz sinks her head deeper, staining more his shaft in her neon blue lipstick.

>>6072515
She squeals again, and the fatty pillows forming her rump spread apart with his hands, exposing her pucker to the chilling air around her. "I-I mean, if you're enjoying it, I'm enjoying it, Nonny."

>>6072559
"Oh, sure! But I need to be quick, Nonny, I hope you don't mind." She pulled one of her milkbags out and tossed a hand over the Anon's cock, already getting to work on making him spurt with quick, tight pumps of her fist. "My, you're quite big..."
>>
>>6072618
(Oh yeah now I got it. Well I didn't appear in a while thanks to stuff. But well is nice to see you around here anyways!
>>
>>6072529

>Leaving her nipples completely soaked with spit, the man continued to ram his cock faster and harder into her cunt, coating her love walls with precum. Sighing in pleasure, the "Mad Scientist" felt his climax approach him faster and faster with every thrust, the sound of his flesh colliding with hers filling the air with every motion.
>After his attack on her chest, the man looked at Zombina's eyes and with a tender smile, he ventured to plant a passionate kiss on her lips at the same time he felt his orgasm hit him with the force of a truck, releasing a considerable amount of his cum deep inside the undead's cunt, filling her insides with white, sticky and hot sperm.
Hmmhph~!!
>>
>>6072548
I want to snort a line of cocaine off of it first.

Give me summa that cockaine
>>
>>6072624
>having a room named after him
>bullied
>>
>>6072563
Preference for what?
>Jinx responds, lips twitching. She could feel the heat bubbling to the surface of her skin, but she wouldn't make it far as a villain if she couldn't hide it.
>>6072573
>>6072585
It's a little late for me to start something, I think. Are you gonna be around tomorrow?
>>6072577
L-lewd
>>
>Owain banned from Anxious's discord before LD
B T F O
>>
>>6072702
My, what a dirty little whore you are; wanting cocanie right off cock...
>He takes out a small bag and dangles it.
admit it and you get ALL of this~
>>
>>6072678
Really Miss Fluttershy? I think you're enjoying it for other reasons...
>Keeping her cheeks spread, I move a finger under her panties and begin to prod her asshole with my pointer finger
>>
>>6072730
He's not on the banlist
>>
>>6072678
>He lets out sighs from Fluttershy's delicate, yet skilled tugging
Haah~
Thank you Momma Fluttershy, this feels so nice!
>He latches his lips around her exposed nipple and begins suckling, making her nipple poke out in arousal
Am I a good boy Momma Fluttershy?
>>
>>6072730
Nobody cares about what goes on in Alpha's server.
>>
Someone link me Alpha's discord
>>
>>6072473
S..Shy!
>Spooky's eyes widen and he takes a loud gulp at fluttershy's sultry new tone, weakening his already strained cock. His head was cradled and buried with loving expertise to her massive mammary as it continued to relentlessly pour with her ivory liquid. His mind numb as he thoughtlessly licked her nipple wildly, sucking on the heaving teat and squeezing it forcefully as he chugged down her cream. Her kneading on his cock and balls taking effect and making him brim with a heavy cum load.
>His will was soon broken, for as soon as she took his head and buried him into her huge breast he climaxed. His cock spurting with intense gushes of his seed, coating her hand and arm in a thick coating of his sperm as he lied prone in a moment of thickly buried bliss. After bursting forth he reaches his limit, his cock going limp and exhausted after a heavy helping on her hands. His body was tired too, his energy focused solely on fluttershy's huge breast, trying to take his last few mouthfuls and drink his fill as her flow didn't let up.
Did you like what you saw?
>>
>>6072720
Well, with sex, of course.
>His matter-of-fact manner of speaking offset his words.
You like it private and intimate, or are you the kind who likes having spectators?
>>
>>6072534
D.Va! I'd love a hug! Been having a bit of a rough day, to tell you the truth
>>
>>6072781
https://discord.gg/smwtw
>>
File: 1438628376354.jpg (121KB, 900x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1438628376354.jpg
121KB, 900x1112px
>>6072331
Sure, if you'd like! But don't expect much more.

>>6072473
>Shantae blushed visibly, rubbing her cheeks at the sight of the nude woman - her amazingly large breasts, her soft curves, and on a body much taller than hers...

O-okay, I think you can try practicing your moves again. But this time, I'll try and distract you a little - you have to learn how to keep your focus, no matter how the people you dance for are reacting.

>Waiting for Fluttershy to begin repeating what she had done before, the half-genie suddenly pressed forward, burying her face in Fluttershy's half-heartedly shaking hips and kissing her mound, slowly teasing the folds between it with her tongue.

>>6072618
>Shantae gasped in surprise as the Hatter's lips began kissing at her newly created member, the sensitive organ twitching in an echo of the genie's own delight. Each gasp and shuddering intake of breath drew more spores into the genie's lungs, slowly but surely increasing the pleasure she was feeling from the hatter's attentions and increasing her desire for it. The half-genie's hands shakily came down to feel the hatter's hair, running her fingers through the long tresses.

Your hair is so beautiful...i-it was a shame to have it hidden under that hat...~ Speaking off, I-I'd like to see a little of what you did with that mushroom earlier, please. It looked really nice!
>>
File: nurarihyon2.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
nurarihyon2.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>6072529
>Whistling lowly as she ends up losing control and exposing to the crowd after all, Nurarihyon keeps riding her moaning orgasm out until she's completely spent; slowing down his frantic thrusts to a softer in-and-out motion.
That wasn't half bad. Thanks for the ride.
>Nurarihyon smoothly withdraws his cock from her vagina and fixes his robes, moving to slip away into the crowd with his stack of meat as if he didn't just fuck a zombie in front of many prying eyes. But at least he was kind enough to drape his jacket over her body and divert their attention back to him.
>The clean up will be up to her, though.
>>
>>6072663
I dunno... Maybe we could get real close and...
>He pauses, wrapping his arms around the adorable undead, placing a hand on one of her firm asscheeks. He whips red softly into her ear
Make sweet love to each other....
>>
Why would people who hate Alpha join a server if it was run by him?

Really makes you go hmmmmmm
>>
File: jinx_by_jinseu-d918sii.png (60KB, 342x609px) Image search: [Google]
jinx_by_jinseu-d918sii.png
60KB, 342x609px
>>6072792
>The villainness' face twists into an expression of incredulity, cat-like pupils narrowing even more.
What- What makes you think I would do something like that!
>She sputters, half-waving her arms.
Not something you wanna do when you have bad-luck powers.
>>
>>6072847
Shut up Alpha nobody cares about your shit server
>>
>>6072618

>With his seed filling her, the Rabbit pulled his shaft out of her tunnel, only to spray a single string of his cum on the Hatter's crotch. Sighing in obvious satisfaction, he carefully retreated a couple of steps back before pulling his pants back in place with shaking hands. Unsure of what to say about the situation.
A-Ahh... T-That was... More of what I expected from a tea party with you, ahem....
A-Are you alright over there, my dear?
>>
>>6072847
>Implying the whole server isn't made up of Alpha's alts.
>>
>>6072858
Only the 40 or so people currently in it I guess
>>
File: hateu.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hateu.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>6072801
Of course, anything for my fans!
>The chipper idol embraces the Anon, amicably patting his back.
Love, D.Va!
>>
>>6072877
>All of them are attention whores and non-entertaining shitposters.
>>
>>6072877
Alpha is known for having over a hundred alts.
>>
>>6072857
>He scratches his head, placing the other hand on his hip.
From what I've heard, you have good control over your powers. Why would you be nervous about them?
>A puzzled eyebrow is raised at the girl.
>>
>>6072877
>>6072895
>half of them are from kyouko's server, as well as alts
>>
>>6072887
>While they're hugging, he reaches down and honks her ass.
Mind if I do some of this too? It'd really cheer me up.
>>
>>6072698
>As Zombina bounced up and down on his cock, she also looked at him with a smile as her walls tightened around his cock, feeling her climax approach. She threw her arms around his neck again, smacking her face against his as the two began to kiss each other. She could barely focus on their tongue battle as she climaxed right after him, moaning into his mouth as she finished. After they both finished, Zombina finally stopped pumping herself up and down, breaking away from the kiss as she stared at him. She slowly breathed in and out as she looked him in the eyes, not knowing what to say.

>>6072835
>She fell to the floor with the warm jacket over her. She looked around at the all people staring at, flashing her sharp teeth at them with a glare, they all immediately found something else more interesting.
(You were a pleasant surprise. Have a good one, man.)
>>
>>6072678
The wizard grits his teeth as the cock thirsty bimbo goes to town in between his legs, not knowing if someone replaced the clumsy supposedly innocent girl with a cum hungry slut who was only experienced at pleasuring cocks with her slutty mouth. His eyes are locked firmly downwards as she slathers affection across every inch of his shaft, her plump lips milking out more of his salty juices onto her tongue. His teeth digging into his lip as he tries to hold back his cries of pleasure. His thoughts overpowered by what he could do to the eager cumslut, cumming deep inside of her throat and filling her stomach with his seed before he uses her for the rest of the halloween night. The only thing he wants to do is spend the rest of this spooky evening between her legs or pressing her nose right into his pubes as she sucks him off.
"T-Take it deeper you slut...I want to see blue pressed right against the base..."
He punctuates his demand by pulling the thick pulsating cock meat away from her maw, her cyan lipstick around 3/4ths of the way down to his base. Her hands still fondling and rubbing against his cum heavy sack, the orbs filling with more of his semen due to her sensuous ball handling.
>>
File: Photo May 10, 12 07 48 AM.jpg (130KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 10, 12 07 48 AM.jpg
130KB, 500x725px
>>6072903
Are you trying to come on to me?
>She frowns slightly. Jinx wasn't necessarily used to the feeling, only experiencing something like it from Kid Flash and his flirting.
I don't know what they'd do in that kind of situation.
>>
>>6072912
>kyouko's server
>>
>>6072752
All the hairs on her body stand on end the moment the Anon's invading finger prods away at the white, puckered entrance. Fluttershy squirms then moans with a shudder. "N-no, I really am! I really am enjoying it because you enjoy it, Nonny."

>>6072763
"You'll be a good boy when you give Momma what she wants, Nonny," she says, her voice pitching as she tries to carry on a more direct approach. "Now just relax and focus on that, okay? Try not to spill." She tightens the grip on his cock and pumps him slightly harder, stammering out a moan as her nipple begins lactating and filling his thirsty mouth with powerful, endless streams of white.

>>6072782
Fist moving in a blur, Fluttershy keeps her eyes on the twitching familiar below her, grinning as his muscles twitch and spasm before a fountain of white goop catches her attention. The heat of his seed drizzles down her pumping knuckles and seeps down between her palm and shaft so it can be used as a natural lubricant. "Oh, my," her fists slows down and tightens, making sure that every drop of his spunk is cleared out of his tube. "What a mess, Spooky. Momma's so proud." She wipes her cum-covered digits on the man's pelvis and cleans the filmy layer off with her tongue, sighing as the salty taste overwhelms her.

"Are you nice and full?" She asks, rubbing the back of his head.
>>
File: 59251254_p0_master1200.jpg (456KB, 1047x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59251254_p0_master1200.jpg
456KB, 1047x1200px
>>6072914
>Hana squeals, wriggling in his arms in surprise as he squeezes her rear.
Y-Yah! You're not supposed to touch there, even if you are a fan!
>>
>>6072948
>He puts on a more serious expression, finally realizing he was making Jinx rather uncomfortable.
If you'll give me the honor, I'll help you learn the motions.
>His voice has gone from snarky to sincere.
>>
>>6072839
>Squigly twitches, cocks her head back and looks at the anon, she seems to be at a loss for words...being this forward, just kinda struck her.
O-Oh wow...we-well that's just...mhmm...something, really something...
>>
>>6072964
>I use my other finger to pull open her asshole before going back to prodding it
That means so much Flutterbutt!
>Shoving my pointer finger all the way down her anus, I decide to prod it with my middle finger aswell
>>
>>6072981
But don't you like it anyway?
>He squeezes and rubs her ass, paying as much attention to it (and how it looks and feels and moves) as humanly possible.
>>
>>6072924

>His breath slowly returned to normal as he glanced at the undead to top of him. Resting his forehead against her own, he silently continued to look at her before speaking up, briefly pushing his glasses up his nose with a playful smirk.
That... That was nice. I had no idea that dead girls like you were so lively~
Ah, that was terrible, I guess I'll shut up now, heh.
>The man said with glee before kissing her lips again, this time for a brief moment before carefully pulling his member out of her.
>>
>>6072924
(I wanted to spice it up for the Halloween Weekend edition, glad I didn't muck it up. You have a good one pal.)
>>
File: Mad Hatter (10).jpg (92KB, 623x349px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (10).jpg
92KB, 623x349px
>>6072831
I've never had something in between before! Oh dear, to new experiences!

>The hatter wasted no time, snagging a bit more tea to make her mouth nice and toasty warm as she pressed further onto Shantae's magical member. Her tongue licked it from tip to base and back, her tongue still immeasurably warm before she engulfed the head in her own mouth. She started to swirl her tongue around the helmet, lapping at the edges and twisting her head across the member with ease as she slowly began to inch herself further down its length. The Hatter shuffled around until she was partially hidden by the tablecloth, able to brace herself against Shantae's legs.

>>6072869
>The Hatter stood as if nothing had ever even happened, the cum oozing down between her legs as she started to sprout from the hair. Burgeoning on her head, a new hat formed, releasing a fresh puff of spores from it as she stretched her naked body in front of him.
Aaaah, new hat, cream filled, and ready!
>She patted the silly rabbit on the shoulder, pulling him to his feet as she laughed. She tugged her old hat, now nothing more than a real felt cap over the floppy ears.
Right as rain, nothing beats the feeling of a brand new hat!
>>
>>6072964
Haah~ Yes Momma!
>He said as he continued suckling on her nipple, happily drinking her milk up
>As he kept drinking he occasionally nibbled in a response to her stroking, feeling his climax start to build up
Agh...Mommy, its starting to feel weird...
>>
>>6073011
What...
>Jinx blinks once, incredulous. Her pale fingers grip the hem of her skirt, the only physical manifestation of her nerves.
Why would you want to do that with me? I'm a bad guy.
>>
>>6073035
Come on... It'll be fun...
>He says, trying to pressure into it, rubbing her cute little ass with his hand while placing his hand on the side of her face, rubbing it back and forth ever so gently. A bulge already began to grow in his pants, which she could feel under her dress.
>>
File: Scanty257.png (834KB, 1405x833px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty257.png
834KB, 1405x833px
>>6072553
>Scanty drops the gun with a disgusted look on her face.
Can you be anymore disgusting?

>>6072678
>Pubes showing over a tiny thong.
YES please!

>>6072658
After the feeling of pleasure subsides within her, she eases the pressure on the bitches head., her still wet feet slide down the side of his face. Does your owner know you're here worshiping my feet like an ungrateful dog? did your owner tell you that he doesnt want your filthy mouth on his cock? Or is it a girl, one who was tired of fucking a flat chested bitch that used to be a man? Did she get tired of having to let you use a strap-on?" She harshly teases the faggot below her. "On your back you disgusting faggot, I want to see why your master tossed you out like the dirty slut you are"
>>
>>6073035
Show us your feet!
>>
>>6072964
Mmhm.
>Relieved of the load in his balls and soon with a belly full of milk he looks up to his lover from her teat as she tastes his seed. He looks down on her massive, milky breast and takes one good final suck of milk before unlatching and gulping it down. Her breast even then still dripping with milk as he peppers her cleavage with enamored kisses and lovingly nuzzles his face into her cleavage, the soft flesh entombing his head in comfort and molding to his motions as he bounced between her orbs.
That got me into the spirit something great! Thanks /ghost/shy!
>He pulls himself out after a good snuggle to her chest, giving a warm hug before picking himself off and proceeding to enjoy the rest of the spooky festivities available for tonight.
(You're an expert fluttershy, thanks for the great work, have a good night)
>>
>>6073091
>He shrugs once again. His shoulders must be getting tired.
Maybe I like the thrill. The danger. Maybe I'm a bad guy too. Maybe I'm talking out of my ass. Your choice.
>>
File: carnagechillen.jpg (67KB, 486x413px) Image search: [Google]
carnagechillen.jpg
67KB, 486x413px
>>6073118
Do you really want me to answer that?
>>
File: tumblr_nurzypQfFV1u86t2qo1_500.jpg (167KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nurzypQfFV1u86t2qo1_500.jpg
167KB, 405x720px
>>6073059
Yeah, and I guess you're not much of a nerd, nerd.
>She smiled as she returned the kiss. She immediately broke from the kiss, giving him a deadpan stare.
Jokes ain't ya specialty, nerd
>She said as she slapped him on the cheek before she stood up.
(I should end it here. Thanks for the sesh, dude.)
>>
File: Doxy_DOWN_003.png (2MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
Doxy_DOWN_003.png
2MB, 1250x1799px
>>6072831
"Oh," her hand limps itself behind the genie's naked shoulder before it is pried off to commence her dance. Again, her hips sway, her hands glide up her pudgy sides, her massive tits act like pendulums and take turns slapping the genie's face before they are squeezed together with her rising palms. When they reach her neck, the mammaries spill freely, soft like silk and warm to the touch. It seems as though the costume didn't stop her from looking dumb at all, as her bulky body still fumbled with the motions. "How is it?" She asks, returning her hands down to her hips to begin to process all over again.

>>6072930
She only nods at his request as her lips follow the tip of his bobbing cock the moment it slides out her mouth. Once it stabilizes, she dives down, taking the meaty pole back to the three-quarters before his head hits the entrance of her throat. Determined to get all of his fuckstick stained blue, Fluttershy takes a deep, elongated breath, relaxes her muscles, and closes her eyes before jerking her head in, budging the remainder of his cock past her lips while at the same time curving his head down her gullet. Gags emit from her, tears swell in her eyes, and spit sputters out the corners of her lips as every centimeter that travels down pushes her further and further. Both her hands circle around his thighs and clutch onto his buttocks, using them as leverage to haul herself deeper until she finally feels the tickle of his pubic hairs scratching the tip of her nose. Just a few more, she thought, her gullet spasming around his crown as streams of tears flood down her red cheeks. "Mmf... Nh!" It wasn't happening. Her lips were almost there, so close to kissing his pubis. She just needed a little help; a budge to get her there.
>>
File: 1470632103203.png (666KB, 1100x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1470632103203.png
666KB, 1100x1290px
>>6073058
Let go, byuntae-ya... (Pervert)
>She trails off half-heartedly as he sinks his fingers into the plump, soft flesh of her ass. Her gloved fingers go to his chest, pushing lightly.
>>
>>6072608
"I am, I am, don't worry."
>She hummed as she fumbled around for a container to collect his semen in for analysis. When she finally found one, a jar was set under his dick, with the head aimed into it.
>Her hands were working fast, back and forth, moving away from each other and then back, one hand slipping over the head of his cock while the other squeezed the base of it, soft touches mixed with rough pulls from stitching.
{It's okay, I'm suffering from writer's block and feel more bad about my length--}
>>
>>6073166
I want to cuddle up with Fluttersweetie and fall asleep with her. If we do want to lewd, I want to keep on encouraging her as we both awkwardly stumble around.
>>
>>6073075

>Madness. Insanity. Craziness. Which one was she? All of them. At least that's what the Rabbit thought. Closing an eye as soon he was patted, he was unsure of what to do or say net. Maybe some excuse was in order.
>Clearing his throat, he quickly pulled his pocket watch and glanced at it.
It's... Late for, uh, something! I-I must go! Egads, yes, I must go for it is very, very late!
>Yet, there was something else that needed to before. Something for both of them to remember. A kiss, he leaned towards her and planted a kiss on her lips before stepping away.
M-May your next days be filled with joy!
>And thus, he hastily headed out!
>>
>>6073165
I want to sex the zombie one day.
>>
I DON'T KNOE IF IT WAS A GOOD TIME, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE THREAD. I LOVE YOU GUYS
>>
>>6073218
Love you too baby~
>>
File: cc2011_frankenfran.jpg (67KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
cc2011_frankenfran.jpg
67KB, 541x800px
>>6073218
{WE LOVE YOU TOO}
>>
>>6073165

O-Owww!
>The man rubbed his cheek as he watched her stand up, frowning. Despite that, she became one of his favorites.
Idiot.

[That was fun indeed~ ¦D ]
>>
>>6073218
i enjoyed it
thanks pappa bones
>>
File: free food.png (610KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
free food.png
610KB, 1280x720px
>>6073215
Parsee, make up your damn mind.
>>
>>6073101
We-Well, th-that's rather inde-
>Squigly lets out a little yelp as she feels the bulge between her legs. The Zombie wiggles a bit, not entierly sure how to respond to this situation
I-I well, th-this is a little sudden.

>>6073119
Pardon? My feet? now why would you want to see those?
>>
File: 1437976944280.jpg (199KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1437976944280.jpg
199KB, 850x1133px
>>6073075
>Shantae let out a long, happy sigh at the feeling of the hatter's toasty warm mouth wrapping around the head of her shaft, the licks before having excited the poor member until it was twitching and dripping pre. Shantae fought to relax her breathing, her fingers curling and uncurling in the hatter's hair as her lips began traveling down her all-too-needy shaft. The half-genie took a hand away from the hatter's head to drink some tea herself, trying to calm herself with the motion.

Oooh~....if you keep up like that, I'll be cumming in no time~!

>>6073166
Mmm...better, go ahead and keep...practicing...~

>By this point, Shantae had begun to drop her facade of teaching her how to properly dance, rising up to begin kissing her large breasts, wrapping her lips around one of her large nipples and sucking on it gently.
>>
File: pumpkin.png (94KB, 370x288px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin.png
94KB, 370x288px
>>6073218
Hey! I like your costume.
>>
>>6073218
Love you. I-I missed the Halloween thread, didn't I.
>>6073241
I will sex everyone that I find interesting.
>>
>>6073175
I don't know how to feel when you push me so softly!
>He lets go, and instead places a smooch on her lips.
How is that? Better?
>>
File: 7.jpg (579KB, 929x1300px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
579KB, 929x1300px
>>6073048
Fluttershy stops bothering to speak then and there. She lurches over the anon's shoulder and melts over him, silently basking in his fingers stretching and pulling apart of her orifice as if it were a simply toy for him.

>>6073076
She took that as her cue to increase her speed. With wild jerks, her first moved in a blur as her tits jiggled over him, continuously leaking that white, vanilla-hinted honey, desperate to see him spurt over her knuckles and get that satisfied, sleepy look on his face. "You're gonna cum, Nonny?" She asked, her fragile voice working against her domineering attitude, "Please, let it out. Don't hold back on me. Momma wants to see you cum, so cum!"

>>6073123
"I-it was nothing," she waved, pulling her costume back over her melons, despite it not covering them at all. Still, one mound felt lighter than the other. Seemed tha she had to go somewhere private and empty the other out before she could go back to spooking her guest.
(Goodnight!~)

>>6073193
"That sounds very sweet, Nonny!"
>>
File: jinx___teen_titans_by_zaffe.jpg (120KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
jinx___teen_titans_by_zaffe.jpg
120KB, 520x800px
>>6073125
>Jinx was powerful, confident, and perhaps a little cocky. But she was still a girl, and she had the same insecurities every girl had even if they were crushed to the very pit of her evil heart.
...You're a weird guy. No one's ever been interested in that kinda thing with me before. Maybe the punch was drugged.
>She muses.
>>
>>6073218
was a good thread, thanks papa bones.
>>
>>6073218
>>6073228

egg x papa bones fanfic when
>>
>>6073274
It does, huh?
>He softly responded, wrapping his arms around her right underneath her breasts, pulling her into a hug with care as he gently kissed her cheek.
You're so adorable; you know?

(Would love to do a full fledged session when I can. See you later~! :) )
>>
>>6073261
>Kicks pumpkin's face in.
>>
>>6073226
Ragyo?
>>
>>6073274
>I continue to shove my fingers in her as if they were a dick.
Aww, it seems like you do like this for other reasons than to please me~
>With my other hand, I give her ass a firm grab before delivering a hard smack upon it
>>
File: oi.png (146KB, 299x359px) Image search: [Google]
oi.png
146KB, 299x359px
>>6073312
>Yasuna's plastic pumpkin mask is kicked off.
Trick-or-treat?
>>
>>6073269
>One of the gamer's hands fly to her lips, and she looks on at the Anon in shock.
Y-Yah! ...I guess.
>She mumbles, puffing out her cheeks. Pervert.
>>
>>6073247
>He loves just how embarrassed she's becoming, only turning him on more and he now begins to grind up against Squiggly, blushing a deep red as his body starts to flare up.
Just a quickie.... It won't take long, I promise...
>He urges her on more, now kidding her sweet neck in an attempt to get her more aroused.
>>
>>6073326
Nope just an anon.
>>
>>6073274
Y-yes Mommy!
I-I'm cumming!!!!!
>He unloads his pent-up sperm, shooting it straight in the air until it falls down with a splatter all over Fluttershy, covering her face and hands in the sticky, white sperm
>As he keeps bursting out more and more semen, he clings to her nipple, drinking more milk in an attempt to comfort himself from the overwhelming feeling
Hagh...hagh...did I do good Mommy?
>>
>>6073166
The boy looks down as she tries her very hardest to take him to the base, her constant jerking and swirling making pussy pounder throb with a dire need to unload. The feeling of having her coiling flesh while she wraps her arms around his waist, seemingly wanting to feel his cock buried down her throat more than she wanted oxygen. His hands grab onto the sides of fluttershy's head, running his fingers through her pink silky locks, whispering encouraging sweet nothings to her as she almost chokes on his cock. Each gag pulls deliciously on his tip, making him cry out as she fellates him with skill and speed that would normally have milked his load out ages ago. The coiling wet passage squeezing just right around every inch, lovingly massaging it as she slobbers and sputters around the length, making it drip in her sticky fluids. When he finds she needs a little push, the man slowly pulls away, rubbing his throbbing tip against the roof of her mouth before slamming forward with near violent force. With the aid of her arms trying to bring him all the way inside. Her nose is pressed firmly against his pubes, that scent of musky cock flooding her senses.
"T-That's good enough...such a good litt-Ahn~!"
The man can't keep up his dominant air, the feeling of the undulating waves of her mouth overpowering his senses and making him shake in uncontrollable ecstasy.
>>
File: 1444239503318.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444239503318.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>6073326
>>
>>6073352
>kissing her*
(Durrrrr)
>>
>>6073190
>The man gasped as the first few strokes tugged on his cock, his hands gripping hard onto the arms of the chair.. When his sensitive crown was teased, a jolt of pleasure ran through his body, causing him to grit his teeth. Dribbles of precum started to drip out of his tip, coating the hand that was teasing it as well as dripping down the underside of his length. He could feel the semen well up inside him, and soon the test subject would have reached his limit.
>>
>>6073364
Shh, it's okay, Jiro.
>>
File: nig.gif (1014KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
nig.gif
1014KB, 245x250px
>>6073360
>>
File: c81.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
c81.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>TFW you've spent all night emptying your balls to typefucks in this event but the avas just keep fucking coming out the walls and you want to just keep fucking going spent.
>>
>>6073339
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>Kicks in the (possibly) highschooler's face in total shock.
>>
>>6073345
>considering a guy a pervert for a kiss
>that cute reaction

Now that's just adorable.
>>
>>6073280
>He gazes over at the punchbowl at the suggestion.
You drank it too, y'know. We may just be stalling at this point.
>>
>>6073383
Go to bed Owain
>>
File: decked.png (225KB, 577x454px) Image search: [Google]
decked.png
225KB, 577x454px
>>6073385
>The (probably) highschool girl is sent blasting off again.
>>
File: 1449828369049.jpg (43KB, 493x358px) Image search: [Google]
1449828369049.jpg
43KB, 493x358px
>>6073360
>Hagh...hagh...did I do good Mommy?

HAGH
A
G
H

HAGH
A
G
H
>>
>>6073383
same
what do we do
>>
>>6073360
Oh, come on thread, please, you know this is something to shitpost about
>>
File: Mad Hatter (20).jpg (119KB, 1071x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (20).jpg
119KB, 1071x1000px
>>6073251
>A labored laugh from the Hatter's nostrils as she pressed straight to the base of Shantae's cock, taking in her entire length and burying her nose into the genie's stomach. She started to rock her head back and forth, and hum, vibrating her warm mouth around the member. She began to bob, her hair shaking through the air as there was a small gulp. She'd already taken what little juice she'd been given and swallowed it without so much as hesitation. Her arms blinding reaching up as she took herself from the shaft and grabbed onto Shantae's chest.

Already? Oh my, then we mustn't wait, it goes so well with fresh tea!
>>
>>6073383
>blank posts that isn't whining or drama and actually good.
Congrats
>>
>>6073345
Even you can't keep your hands off yourself!
>He chuckles and places one hand on each of her hips, covering her hand that's already there. He pulls her in close and looks deep into her eyes.
Now then, where do we go from here?
>>
>>6073409
>Realizing his horrible mistake as the (most likely) highschooler is sent screaming into the stratosphere, the anon does all he can in that moment. Eyes to the sky and with his back standing straight and tall, he raises his arm into a salute, a single tear running down his emotionless face.
>>
>>6073251
Thinking her lips latching over her puffed nipple was still a part of the 'distraction', Fluttershy did her best not to react to it and blindly continued dancing in the nude, desperately trying to pay no mind to the little, petite genie sucking on her flesh and nursing on her. She wobbled a bit, and while she did want to warn her of the coming milk, she felt like that would ruin her concentration. Her soft face burned as a teasing jet of her syrup leaked out her nipple, staining Shantae's tongue.

>>6073310
(See ya!)

>>6073337
"Eep!" Her tender rump was already sore as it is. Unfortunately for her, the next swat was hard enough to make her jump and smack the anon with her tits, all while the honey between her legs soaked through her panties and made itself known through the damp ripples staining her thick thighs.

>>6073360
Her eyes and mouth instinctively clamp down to shield herself from the pouring ropes colliding over the bridge of her nose and sides of her face, distracting her from pumping his spurting cock, though it was unnecessary, and more hot globs slumped over her naked tits thanks to the natural angle of his length. Fluttershy, not wanting to get his gunk in her eyes, placed the tip of her finger over his urethra, resulting in his sprays to spurt our erratically over his own body. "Goodness..." She only relieved him when she felt the pressure die down, then glanced down at the mess.

"You did wonderful, Nonny. I, uh, have to go clean up now."
>>
>>6073428
>Forcing shitposting
>Those timers
Beddy bye for Pauly Wauly
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 411x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 411x431px
>>6073428
>Implying I care enough about some random fucktard's RP to warrant posting an Ebin reaction to it.
The fact that I'm replying to you should tell you how much I don't give a shit.
>>
>>6073218
Feel like it needed an after thread, but I'm glad you did it.
>>
File: IMG_1023.gif (810KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.gif
810KB, 400x286px
>>6073428
>Paul is still mad
Move on faggot
>>
>>6073448
Alright alright, I'll stop spanking you...
>I continue to finger her ass, stopping only to slip in another finger
>>
File: tumblr_nygk7kLaVK1rfxx7yo1_1280.png (281KB, 611x712px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nygk7kLaVK1rfxx7yo1_1280.png
281KB, 611x712px
>>6073226
>>6073228
>>6073240
>>6073261
>>6073268
>>6073282
>>6073292
>>6073282
Love you all so.much.
I hope you all have a great night
Happy Halloween early
Sorry who I miss
>>
>Owain plaing Protomon

Fuck off you microcock nigger
>>
>>6073494
You got me twice actually.
>>
>>6073494
Go the fuck to bed ainz
>>
>>6073389
..닥쳐...
>>6073438
>The pilot blinks, glancing at the Anon up and down.
I thought you just wanted a hug.
>D.Va mumbles, fidgeting in his arms. The heat began to rise to her cheeks, showing under her bright pink whiskers.
>>
>>6073448
Okay Mommy, thank you for help my sleep, I love you!
>He says as he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep, still suckling on her nipple subconsciously
>>
File: jinx_kini_by_squid_apple-d7x024u.png (316KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
jinx_kini_by_squid_apple-d7x024u.png
316KB, 1024x751px
>>6073395
Not as much as you.
>She shoots back, making excuses left and right.
I don't stall...
>>
>>6073518
I have no idea what that means, but if you say it to me again I'll just kiss you myself so you can't say it.

Uh, if that's okay, and the rest of your fans won't kill me.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11535344
>>
>>6073518
Well, I thought you'd cheer me up. No matter what I want!
>Gives her a smooch on her forehead.
You're so cute, you know that?
>>
>>6073352
(I'm sorry, my head is pounding I can't keep this up)
(I gotta stop doing this so late, I'm racking up so many incomplete sessions it's unreal! I'm so sorry!)
>>
To Avatars in the thread;

How do you go about visualizing Anon who Eee Arr Pee with you? If you go about visualizing anything that you type at all?
>>
>>6073542
>anons who ERP with you
I...honestly have not experienced it.
>>
>>6073541
(That fine. I was just about to head off anyways. If I see you again maybe we can finish then! See you! <3
>>
>>6073361
An implosion of her frothy drool bursts out her lips, staining the boy's thighs and the cocksucker's chin, gluing them together as Fluttershy desperately tries to breathe in every pocket of musky air around her partner's pubes. Her body fights back, but she wants to keep going, to be balls deep on his cock with tears streaming down her face and coating her tits in wetness. The makeup that forms her ghastly image melts and the pubes brushing against her lips were tipped with her faded lipstick. Sloppy and unrestrained, the blacks in the bimbo's eyes shrink down to the size of pins before rolling to the back of her head, all while her naturally white face shifts into a shade of blue, coincidently matching the sulking, brooding look her costume gives her.

"Pft..splft.." She taps his rear. Her head goes light and with her bulging throat rejecting his shaft, she sounds like she'd vomit any second. Fluttershy mewls on his cock, unknowingly causing her gullet to vibrate and massage the underside of his length, giving another wave of ecstasy to accompany the hot tunnel that is her windpipe.
>>
>>6073557
whoa
who are you
>>
>>6073528
>He half-smiles at her attempts at dodging.
Then let's not stall.
>He walks up to Jinx, placing his hand on her shoulder.
>>
>>6073494
"Oh! I seemed to have miss your post. I love you too, Spooky Skeleton!"
>>
>>6073542
Generic anime protag unless they define something themselves.

I don't mind it.
>>
>>6073491
"T-thanks," she panted, her mind still focused on those fingers invading her asshole and stretching her ring with abandon. The grip on his body tightens, pulling him into her sweaty, pudgy body, silently asking for more.

>>6073526
(Hope you had fun!)
>>
>Owain tainting Trixie

That's another good ava gone
>>
>>6073542
Green-faced Anon, of course. Anything else is degeneracy.
>>
>>6073621
I expected this answer, and I am completely ok with it
>>
>>6073642
How about you stop being a cuck and fight for her, faggot?
>>
>>6073542
I don't really visualize anything, unless they give a descripion
>>6073540
Cute?
>Hana mumbles, rubbing her forehead where he'd kissed.
Well, I didn't mean that! It's... Inappropriate!
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 625x455px
>>6073642
>>
>>6073627
>Sliding my fingers out of her ass, I give her ass another hard smack
Sorry, I couldn't resist...
>Placing my fingers I used to finger her on her mouth, I pry at her lips
Can you clean these for me?
>>
>>6073542
Generally a faceless hentai guy unless they did something to describe themselves better.
>>
>>6073642
Who where?
>>
File: 1431551727146.png (586KB, 712x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1431551727146.png
586KB, 712x1100px
>>6073430
>Shantae's legs quivered helplessly - if she weren't sitting, she'd have fallen to the ground by now. The Hatter's oral attentions felt amazing - the practiced way she hummed to vibrate around her member and the way she bobbed her head at the perfect pace had set the half-genie's magic member throbbing needily. It was the Hatter reaching up to squeeze her soft breasts that finally pushed her over the edge, Shantae unable to let out more than a yell of pleasure as a warning as her member throbbed one last time before shooting out long ropes of warm seed. Even as the spurts subsided, Shantae showed no sign of softening.

H-huh. I guess the magic of your spores is interacting...with the magic of my...my cock! Interesting...it's not going to go down easy, even for someone as skilled as you~

>>6073448
>Shantae's eyes opened wide in surprise as something sweet and warm landed on her tongue, looking at Fluttershy's breast in surprise as her lust-hazed brain put two and two together. She squeezed Fluttershy closer as best she could, beginning to slowly but more carefully suck on her nipple, not quite as gently as before, trying to encourage more milk out. One of her free hands snaked down, exploring Fluttershy's body, trying to see what excited her.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-07-23-15h53m06s488.png (775KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-07-23-15h53m06s488.png
775KB, 1280x720px
If it hadn't been for cotton-eye Joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from? Where did you go?
Where did you come from cotton-eye Joe?
He came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields so
Handsome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun
>>
>>6073667
I'm sure you don't really mind~
>He wraps his arms around her and pulls her in for a second hug. This time, however, his bulge presses into her thighs.
>>
File: 42115211_p0_master1200.jpg (126KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
42115211_p0_master1200.jpg
126KB, 450x600px
>>6073607
What are you...
>Jinx jumps under his touch, biting the inside of her cheek.
I never said...
>She repeatedly trails off, giving away her fluster.
>>
>>6073697
Hi paul.
>>
>>6073697
>Insert bluegrass background music
>>
>>6073703
>He tilts his head to the side, not moving his hand.
Do you want me to stop?
>>
>>6073569
The man would so desperately want to pull back away from the currently gagging female, her body seemingly reaching its limits as fresh waves of frothy throat mucus flow splatter onto his cock. The combination of her tight spasming throat along with her constant vibrations from her gags and moans pushing him over the edge before he even knows it himself. He throws his head back in a roar of pure animalistic lust, the semen from his cum packed balls lancing through his urethra violently enough for a visible bulge to form in his member. The first wave of his hot sticky load explode down her throat in a gooey mess, coating her walls in the creamy jizz in a matter of moments. His entire body shivers in ecstasy, finding himself unable to extract himself from her mouth pussy the entire time he ejaculates, the buxom ghost effectively milking him dry with her coiling cum hungry passage. His hands go slack as his vision goes white, feeling like his entire being is currently being shot out with each explosion of seed down her throat. He absent mindedly realizes that she needs to breath, stumbling back as he extracts himself mid ejaculation, painting her mascara and saliva covered face in a fresh blast of his nut batter.
"I-I..."
The boy stumbles back and bangs against the wall hard opposite of the apprition, a steady stream of white cock cream leaking onto the floor as he tries to get his vision in check. The sight currently in front of him of a face fucked fluttershy, cum leaking out of her mouth and mixing with the copious amounts of saliva and throat fluid. Her "robes" in tatters from his rough handling, her massive breasts and the peak of her meaty pussy on full display as he marvels at his handiwork from the ground.
>>
>>6073697
>Forced fetish hate
>forced Ava hate
>Someone who said they were sleeping is posting song lyrics
.....Paul......
>>
>>6073740
type less owain
>>
File: Madaraki.Fran.full.889244.jpg (130KB, 705x930px) Image search: [Google]
Madaraki.Fran.full.889244.jpg
130KB, 705x930px
>>6073372
>Fran glanced up from her work to notice how much he was contorting and squirming under the touch of her and the drug coursing through his veins. She knew that his heartbeat kicking up from the pleasure would cause it to pump that drug all through him, and that would shoot right out into that jar. She saw some precum splatter onto the wall of the side of the container, and used it as lube to speed up.
"I hope you don't mind me using your sperm for more drugs. Maybe I can make some out of it."
>>
>>6073740
>mouth pussy

Owain.............
>>
>>6073535
...Yah, are you threatening me right now?
I'm still not gonna tell you what it means!
>>6073700
Mwoya jigeum? (What's this now?)
>The girl gasps as his hardness presses against her soft thighs, legs nudging slightly open.
You just wanted a hug!
>Hana repeats
>>
File: 56233469_p0_master1200.jpg (74KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
56233469_p0_master1200.jpg
74KB, 462x600px
>>6073736
...I'm not a coward.
>She replies, cocking her head to one side. Jinx realized she couldn't back down-- what kind of villain was she if she ran from a regular guy? It was just sex, she reminds herself.
>>
>>6073796
jinx is CUTE
>>
>>6073770
>>6073745
How do you even identify it as Owain?
>>
>>6073677
She squeaks and clenches her teeth, nodding soon after in a way of accepting his fake apology. Her lips pry open and slip over the tainted fingers, sucking and slurping herself off his digits until a coat of drool leaves them glistening once she pops them off. "Mhha..."

>>6073696
Just as she expected, another torrent of her honey leaked out her nipple, flooding Shantae's maw with a mouthful of white cream. Seeing as the well-endowed clutz was blessed with mother nature, the fluids came out in a continuous, branching stream. Fluttershy, still dancing and shaking, trembled as her hand inched further and further down her body, and when they grazed her pelvis, her movements stammered, then resumed. The puffy, irritated lips below were already wet for attention. They stained her inner thighs and trickled down her knees. The pink-haired woman has been stimulating herself with her own pudgy, stacked thighs.
>>
>>6073772
>He chuckles again.
Don't think I didn't feel your legs open! You're totally okay with this!
>He shifts backwards,puting one hand back on her hip, and using he other to grope one of Hana's breasts.
I'm sure you're okay with this as well.
>>
>>6073806
>
>>
>>6073808
If you read one posts by Owain and know its him, you can identify all of them. Mostly by the run-ons and unnecessary verbosity.
>>
>>6073808
There is a specific formula for when Paul and his gaggle of insufferable twats that cling to his hate reply to anything.
When a post is too long for example, it's owain.
>>
>>6073829
Your pouting only makes you cuter, I'm afraid.
>>
>>6073808
Owain loves making wordy posts because he believes that quantity = quality. There's also the tell tale phrase like "cum slit" or "mouth pussy" or "tit flesh".
>>
>>6073796
>His smile grows wide once again.
That's great to hear. Now, I need to get these drab things off.
>Finally letting his hand off Jinx, the man begins unbuttoning his shirt from the top.
>>
File: Photo May 17, 11 04 08 PM.png (70KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 17, 11 04 08 PM.png
70KB, 500x460px
>>6073840
/Scary/, not cute
>>
>>6073865
Scarely cute, but mostly hot.
>>
>>6073772
D.Va's cuteness is a threat to my life desu
>>
>>6073808
If it's an anon that types more than three lines of description, it's automatically Owain.
>>
>>6073854
Tit flesh might just be my favorite pair of words ever.
>>
File: Mad Hatter (11).jpg (295KB, 1100x782px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (11).jpg
295KB, 1100x782px
>>6073696
Hmm... Really? Well that's indeed something new.

>The Hatter looked up, her face and hair covered in the half-genie's cum as she pulled a finger through the strands and into her mouth.

Curiouser and curiouser....were I a more cautious woman, that might be cause for alarm. Quite good tasting too... Alas, I am not, so to this-

>The Hatter stood, almost knocking over the table in the process. She quickly unfastened her pants and undergarments, dropping them both to the ground unceremoniously. taking her time, she straddled the throbbing girlcock with her wide hips and supple thighs, positioning herself directly over top Shantae's lap. With a smile and a nod, she sat, piercing her already dribbling insides almost immediately as the shock burst through her body from the penetration.

-we say bottoms up! Or in this case, down!
>>
>>6073887
Cumslit > tit flesh desu
>>
>>6073821
Aww Flutterbutt, you're so cute!
>I ruffle up her hair before giving her ass another hard smack
Now, I wonder if you'll be just as cute bent over...
>>
>>6073821
Hope you don't see anything too spooky on Monday.
>>
>>6073911
But cumslit rolls off the tongue a lot easier. It's the abruptness of 'tit flesh' that makes it so fun to say.
>>
>>6073911
No way tit flesh is god tier famalam
>>
I'd like a large order of tit flesh with a side of cumslit please!
>>
>>6073828
>Fumbling for an excuse, Hana rapidly shakes her head.
I didn't... You pushed them apart!
>She insists quickly, drawing in a sharp gasp as he squeezes one of her soft, ample breasts.
You're not supposed to be doing this!
>>6073878
I didn't mean to!
>>
File: 2bcaa80c3b4580d8f04a5700d7390176.jpg (157KB, 868x1240px) Image search: [Google]
2bcaa80c3b4580d8f04a5700d7390176.jpg
157KB, 868x1240px
Now to answer the age ol' question.
How many cocks can I suck before I vomit from to many White Russians?
>>
>>6073951
We also have a special on mouth pussy, sir.
>>
>>6073957
Do you make your white russians with cum, cow?
>>
>>6073957
You're awake?
Were you waiting on Paul and the forced hate brigade to up and fade away or just having a real life?
>>
>>6073956
Not supposed to, eh? Do you really want me to stop?
>He continues to feel up her breast, moving his other hand from her hip back to her ass, squeezing in a rhythmic fashion.
>>
>>6073973
No! Milk!
... Moo.

>>6073975
Just got home from drink.
Am drink. Gibe cock.
>>
File: 18948850_p0_master1200.jpg (186KB, 695x1000px) Image search: [Google]
18948850_p0_master1200.jpg
186KB, 695x1000px
>>6073862
>Jinx pointedly averts her pink eyes. Of course, she lived with 5 other boys. She could only avoid seeing more than enough of them for so long. But that was different. They were just her idiot teammates, nothing more.
Wait. Here?
>She asks, gaze darting about the room. There were people still present!
>>6073877
You're playing with bad luck, Anon.
>>
Morning, thread.
I don't feel great
How's your day going
>>
>>6073740
Instantly, in the midst of her short, phlegmy inhales, the unloading spunk is snorted up her nasal cavity and spewed out her nostrils, coating her lips in two distinct lines of goopy white. Fluttershy is already on the edge of passing out. Darkness creeps up from all sides of her vision, and her once blue-shaded skin has shifted into red, signaling the desperate need for a lung-full of fresh air. Not wanting more cum snorted up, the sloppy bitch gulps each load down, her gullet stretching after every pulse of the underside of his shaft, wolfing every deposit forced down her maw. "Mmrr..." Her body limps. Her eyes shut down, and just when she feels like reality is slipping on her, she feels the lump in her throat extract with a rip, allowing to her take a deep, heaving breath as he paints her muddy face with his seed, adding to the concoction of slop already masking her features. Fluttershy supports herself on his thighs, and when he backs up, she slams her palms to her floor, eyeing his dribbling dick with half-lidded, glassy eyes.

Like a brainless dog, the bimbo crawls forward on her knees, traveling to the other side of the hall to get his cock back in her throat. She traps the overly sensitive head in her maw and presses her lips down upon it, trapping him by the tip as her tongue flicks against his drooling slit to scoop up the rest of his seed.
>>
>>6073998
Is mattie upset that you're moving in on her territory?
>>
File: 5.png (2MB, 1024x1308px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 1024x1308px
Folder Completed ! ! !
>>
>>6073998
Do you use your own milk cow?
>>
>>6074000
>He finishes removing his shirt, tossing it with the rest of his clothes as he reveals his bare torso to her.
If you want to go to a private room, lead the way.
>>
>>6074000
Bad luck?
>He laughs, shaking his head as he shrugs, ignoring her threats.
I'd hardly say meeting such an attractive girl like you would be considered "bad luck."
>>
>>6074018
Good, let's fuck!
>>
File: 1432765337507.jpg (393KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
1432765337507.jpg
393KB, 792x612px
>>6073821
>Shantae's hand slid between those pudgy thighs, eagerly feeling out her needy lips and running along them with the tips of her fingers, slowly teasing her. Seeing that she couldn't properly feel her with her dancing, Shantae took her other hand and placed it on Fluttershy's hip, trying to signal her to stop. She didn't want to do so with words - she was enjoying the taste of Fluttershy's creamy milk far too much.

>>6073892
>Shantae blushed only slightly as the Hatter pulled off her garments, the spores already making her feel more used to the sexual advances of the strange woman. That wasn't to say she wasn't eager, slowly feeling her own breasts as she enjoyed the Hatter taking charge, straddling her eager member. She was caught completely unprepared at the sensation of the Hatter simply taking her all at once, letting out a pleasured cry and trying to pull her new partner closer, the half-genie's head resting against her breasts as her hands wandered down to those supple thighs and wide hips.

M-may I assume that such an incautious woman is incapable of hiding her beauty, or unwilling to? Your hips and thighs are to die for!
>>
>>6074002
Morning! It's still night here!

>>6074012
I'm sure Mattie is fine with me being basic bitch cow.
Moo moo.

>>6074018
>Giving love intensifies

>>6074021
Uhmm... If I say no will you believe me?
Moo.
>>
File: 1431998977028.jpg (3MB, 1445x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1431998977028.jpg
3MB, 1445x1500px
Just look at the time
>>
>>6073913
"Oh, I won't. I usually lock myself up in my cottage on Halloween night."

(I'm afraid that's all for me! Sorry if we were in the middle of something, but I can't go for much longer. See ya <3)
>>
>>6073956
I knoww. You're just naturally cute.
>He pats her on top of her head.
Too bad you couldn't pull off the spooky look, huh?

>>6074018
good job
>>
>>6074018
Hot Girl Found ! ! !
>>
>>6073957
I bet Trixie's cock could make you vomit. It's huge.
>>
>>6074046
Hard to say cow...
>>
>>6074018
>>6074048
>>6073998
>TFW >>6073383
>>
>>6074048
Succubus time?
>>
>>6074051
(It's no biggie, have a good night!)
>>
File: 5dfeb18f1076bf1d85422ecc72f117ed.jpg (775KB, 940x1328px) Image search: [Google]
5dfeb18f1076bf1d85422ecc72f117ed.jpg
775KB, 940x1328px
>>6074061
I don't gag!.... Much..

>>6074070
m-moo?

>>6074074
GIVE ME THE CRAZY D!
>>
>>6074018
>slaps ass
>>
>>6074048
1:30? I don't understand...
>>
>After having emptied the bowl of Vodka Gummy Bears and nearly half of the sweets on a table, Hotaru Shidare rested of top of a nearby table, drunk as all Hell and still munching some candy bar.
>Of course, whoever was nearby might hear the wise words coming from her mouth such as...
Ahahaha~ I love them... Wilky milkies... Or was it...?
Uhh...
>HIC
>>
>>6074048
It's high noon?
>>
>>6074098
Alright cow, show me those udders pressed against glass! My dick demands it!
>>
>>6074110
Ok I think we are literally only missing Iowa, Sponts, and.........help me here.
>>
File: 1454153287108.png (118KB, 523x870px) Image search: [Google]
1454153287108.png
118KB, 523x870px
Good morning, thread.
What's up
>>
>>6074110
I think you mean Milky Ways... Hopefully...
>>
>>6074098
Up for one more drink?
>Anon presents a large glass that is obviously a cum cocktail.
Two parts semen, one part jizz. Old family recipe.
>>
>>6073760
>After all the attention Fran has been giving his prick, the man could not hold out any longer. With a couple more strokes to his shaft, he shot his pent up load, the majority of which hit the bottom of the jar and filling it up with his white creamy seed. The drug that he had been administered seemed to increase his production of semen, and by the time he released most of his seed, the jar in Fran's hands was nearly full. The man then dropped back into the chair and slumped within it, unable to answer her question as he panted heavily from the massive orgasm he just felt.
>>
>>6074009
The boy taking deep lung filling breaths in the corner feels as if he ran a marathon, the constantly slurping and licking of the cum hungry bimbo enough to steal the strength from his limbs. He would wince as the cold air of the hallway brushes against his post cum sensitive member, enough to send a shiver of extremely pleasurable aching through his waist. His eyes closing as he tries to rest his pain-ridden genitals. He throws his head back in a mixture between a moan and a cry of agony, finding himself returned to the mind melting pleasures of the slutty tit cow's mouth. His hands reaching up to weakly push her off but to no avail, feeling like he couldn't get rid of a pesky child at this rate.
"P-ple-AHH~! D-Don't-NNGH~! S-Sensitive~!"
His cries would echo down the hallway as her tongue teases his leaking opening, fresh pre cum already mixing with his previously shot load as the post orgasm torture tears through his mind. His pouch bouncing as his muscles clench and twitch, his teeth digging into his lip hard enough to draw blood as he tries to endure another round of her cock worshiping.
>>
>>6074110
>Anon seized this moment of her being to drunk to think clearly; time for some rape! He slowly creeped up behind her, rubbing his crotch up against her and he laid himself on her back as he began to massage her shoulders.
Hey Hotaru.... How's it going?
>>
>>6074142
She went to bed, Owain.
>>
File: 1431128827282.jpg (352KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
1431128827282.jpg
352KB, 576x800px
>>6074079
Sucking your life force time..

>>6074107
11:31 for me

>>6074114
Noo hooo, Its night!
>>
>>6074152
Ahh, pacific time. Spooky!
>>
>>6074146
It's not rape if their in here to start :^)
>>
>>6074152
Just the perfect time for me!
>He didn't give a shit about if his soul would be drained. She was too attractive to care. He only had one opinion on it; "Wouldn't matter, should have sex."
>>
File: 09e4f02ba6854203df64c2b135045b43.jpg (340KB, 832x1176px) Image search: [Google]
09e4f02ba6854203df64c2b135045b43.jpg
340KB, 832x1176px
>>6074110
>petting the drunk candy slut she giggles alone with the joke she barely spit out. Running her hand along the purple head of the girl she nuzzles her cheek to hers. Getting WAY to close to her in her drunken lust
I was going to make the milky joke! You just got there first.

>>6074115
>Can't find the one pic of DMG like that. Sorry have this!

>>6074132
>Stiring the drink about she looks at iot all around. For sure she knew it was cum. But even tho she knew she pressed her lips to the straw. sucking up the thick load busted into the glass. Slurping up the little she can from the small straw.
>>
>>6074116
>>6074123
>>
>>6074148
(Oh, woops. Missed that post. Thanks anon.)
>>
>>6074189
I'm disappointed cow, show me your posterior!
>>
>>6073990
Ahh... Ani- I mean... (No-)
>Hana's back arches as he gropes her soft curves through her skin-tight clothing, and she bites her lower lip. She knew it wasn't right, but she couldn't quite push him away.
>>6074053
I can too! Just look- I'm a gumiho!
>>
File: with the husbando.jpg (96KB, 850x722px) Image search: [Google]
with the husbando.jpg
96KB, 850x722px
>>6074114
...!
>>
File: a7d411425e0fb51a364b068ae8800215.jpg (461KB, 1200x893px) Image search: [Google]
a7d411425e0fb51a364b068ae8800215.jpg
461KB, 1200x893px
>>6074217
DON'T USE BIG WORDS THEY CONFUSE ME
>>
File: Mad Hatter (2).png (334KB, 700x994px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (2).png
334KB, 700x994px
>>6074044
Hmm...I've never had to for so long, you've done well to keep me this clothed, must be the bit of monster already in you!

>Those hips clamped against the chair tightly, as she moved herself around on the girl's lap, slowly grinding a plump backside into the genie's own delectable dancer's body. She took a moment to wrap her arms around the back of the hero's head, long enough to pull his face first into the frilly blouse and soft bosom.

Now, flattery will get you nowhere, especially when you're sitting on someone who could clearly entrance men for more than 1001 nights, and keep them enthralled with nothing more than a playful wink and a shake of the hips! Speaking of~

>The hatter shifted gears, slowly raising herself up and then dropping her soft backside back into the half-genie's lap, a motion she started to repeat with increasing frequency.
>>
>>6074213
Now you go to bed too. You've had a very long day of doing nothing but typefucking.
>>
>>6074231
What are you, some kind of antidisestablishmentarianist"
>>
>>6074231
I'm sorry cow. I approve of the booty though!
>>
>>6074116

Uhhh... How about? Uhhh...
Ummm....
T-That one person with the big breasts?
>HIC

>>6074129

Way? Which way?
>Hotaru drunkenly looked at the person speaking to her. Eyes narrowing as she tried to focus.
Dad?

>>6074146

I wish I was a cloud...
>Too inebriated to actually realize what was going on, Hotaru remained perfectly still, somewhat enjoying the massage on her bare shoulders.
... Ah, that feels kimochi, senpai. Everything is daijobu.
Haaa~
>HIC

>>6074189

I get that a lot...
... S-Saya? Is that you?
>Hotaru looked at the Magician in slight confusion before poking her chest with a single finger. She immediately scoffed.
Oh right, you're not Saya?
>>
>>6074218
Seeing as you've enjoyed everything up until now, why not do one more tiny little thing for me? Why not call me... boss?
>He grins and continues to grope her, leaning in and kissing the side of her neck. He begins squeezing a bit rougher, and a bit quicker as well.
>>
>>6074256
That's mattie, which is also sponty.
You're drunk you worthless candyslut what were you even drinking that's sweet enough to plaster you?
>>
File: 1431050867315.jpg (185KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
1431050867315.jpg
185KB, 600x365px
>>6074187
Soo lets see what we have here ~
>She walks in front of him, scanning his body up and down while she rubs her lips with her index finger
Uhmm? this is a perfect time for you? haha you dont care about your life?
>>
File: 1454263208897.jpg (1MB, 1748x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1454263208897.jpg
1MB, 1748x2481px
>>6074152
Don't suck my life!
>>
>>6074218
Ehhhhh, not bad. It's a step up but I've seen better. Got another trick in that skin tight suit of yours?
>>
>>6074252
STOP THAT

>>6074253
Moo moo.

>>6074256
Bitch I don't speak no weeb.
>She retorts as the gentle poke of the candy slut digs into the pale, soft skin of the chest of the mage. Just as gone as the candy vendor she rests her head on the surprisingly soft chest of the purple headed cutie. Nuzzling into her like she knew her, her entire life
Who is Saya?
>>
File: tumblr_of2jo81VDN1uo7hh3o1_540.png (123KB, 373x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of2jo81VDN1uo7hh3o1_540.png
123KB, 373x810px
>>6074033
...Fine.
>She mumbles, sparing a quick glance at his bare chest. Swallowing, Jinx forces herself to walk, stepping over a passed-out Anon and testing some of the closed doors.
>Always around bad luck, Jinx stumbles upon a couple going at it. She makes a surprised sound and slams the door shut, unable to hide her blush any more.
>>6074035
>Jinx rolls her eyes, arms akimbo.
You'd be surprised. But sure, just wait. See how lucky you get.
>She grins a mischievous grin, cocking her head.
>>
>>6074281
Cute Parsee!
>>
>>6074256
>I grab her hand and slip a baby ruth into her grip
No I'm not your dad, but you need bed rest.
>I grab a handful of her breasts before letting go of her hand
>>
>>6074295
More booty, cow!
>>
File: 389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg (850KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg
850KB, 1280x960px
>>6074329
MOO
>>
>>6074256
That's good... Good...
>A devilish grin spreading across his face, he slid back off of her, and went to work. He slowly and carefully lifted up her skirt, exposing her beautiful panties, which were incased in a pair of pantyhoes. He gently ripped them apart with his fingers, as if he was opening a Christmas present, and finally reached her beautiful panties. Then, he reached over to the sides of them, slowly pulling them down her smooth legs, exposing her slick cunt to him. He stood back up, making sure she wasn't noticing it too much.
Hey, you doing good sweetie?
>>
File: pumpkin.jpg (442KB, 850x727px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin.jpg
442KB, 850x727px
>>6074286
Spooky! I get scared just looking at it!
>>6074266
Bosseu?
>The word had a lilt of her Korean accent, breathy and thin with her growing fluster. D.Va instinctively tilts her head back, but it only gives the man easier access to the column of her neck.
I shouldn't be... You should stop now.
>>
>>6074299
>Once Jinx shuts the door, he knocks on it to say sorry before turning back to her.
Well, they must've been having fun. Maybe you should listen to the doors before opening them. Or...
>He guides the blushed witch down the hall, stopping at an inconspicuous door before pulling out his key.
I made a reservation. In case I needed to sleep here.
>He quickly unlocks the door, opening up for Jinx to walk on in. The room was fairly standard but kept neat and tidy.
>>
>>6074337
Thanks cow!
>Slaps that prime beef
>>
>>6074347
>He doesn't stop. He continues kissing all over her neck, up and down, again and again. He releases his hand from her breast, and grabs her wrist gently. He places her hand on his bulge.
Should I stop? Really?
>He sounds awfully sarcastic.
>>
>>6074273
>He shrugged, still not a care in the world.
I'm a lonely virgin with no hope of ever getting a partner, so I'll let you decide.
I just want to have sex before I die.
>He said in a brutally honest tone, even laughing to himself at that fact. It surprisingly didn't bother him that much at all, at least on the surface.
>>
>>6074361
Moo moo <3
>>
>>6074347
>He scratches the back of his head and pretends to look away. But fails at that.
That's more sexy than scary, D.Va. A good step in the exact opposite direction.
>>
>>6074378
Cow you're too cute, I need to properly ERP with you sometime~
>>
File: 1454213548314.jpg (225KB, 661x596px) Image search: [Google]
1454213548314.jpg
225KB, 661x596px
>>6074311
>Kisses.
>>
File: 1468119441720.jpg (3MB, 1637x2315px) Image search: [Google]
1468119441720.jpg
3MB, 1637x2315px
>>6074412
I'm here everyday if you like it or not! moo.
Pick me up when I'm not 5 white russians in.

I'ma lay down now. I'll suck more cock when I'm sober moo.
>>
>>6074378
Post feet
>>
>>6074423
Is... is that cup for what I think it is?
>>
File: Photo May 19, 9 45 47 PM.png (286KB, 1184x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 19, 9 45 47 PM.png
286KB, 1184x1884px
>>6074359
>Jinx follows in uncharacteristic silence, but not before giving a half-hearted excuse.
Maybe they shouldn't be banging with the door unlocked.
>She huffs, appraising the door with cat-like eyes.
Looks... Neat.
>The HIVE tower was never as neat as this one room. She was envious. Why did she have to get with the messiest idiots in Jump?
>Back to the moment, Jinx.
So...
>She trails off, stretching her arms over her head.
You sure you can handle me?
>>
>>6074423
Alright, goodnight cow!
>>
>>6074429
Just for you.
Any other requests before I head out.

>>6074439
MOST likely.
>>
>>6074270

Gummy Bears.... With Vodka.
Vodka. Vodka. Vodka. VODKA! HEY!
Vodka, you're feeling stronger!
Vodka, no more feeling bad!
Vodka, your eyes are shining!
Vodka, you are the real man!

>>6074295

Saya is Saya.
S-She is also flat. Who isn't you.
>Hotaru slowly rubbed her eyes with her knuckles, trying to focus on the face of the blonde magician. Smiling, the Candy Queen pointed a finger at her.
Reveal your secrets!

>>6074318

T-Thanks, uncle.
Heh.
>Hotaru laughed briefly before resting her head against the bed, too drunk and stupid to care.
>Thankfully, the man speaking to her wasn't a pervert and he totally respected her privacy an- Oh, he touched her breasts. How rude.
...... Heeey, don't touch there. Only Kokonatsu can.

>>6074345

I'm fine but I think I'm missing something? Maybe... Maybe my panties? Heeeey, give them back!
>The drunk Candy Empress wiggled her inviting ass a couple of times before stopping, completely calm and with a stupid grin plastered on her drunk face.
A-Are you going to do terrible things to me? W-Will you tell me that you love me and...
>HIC
... Tell me sweet little lies?
>>
>>6074450
More feet
I wanna see everyone's feet
>>
>>6074450
I'll take three cups.
>>
>>6074450
Alright cow, more booty please~
>>
>>6074451
MY secrets? You tell me YOUR secrets! How do you eat so much sugar and not gain a SINGLE pound? Where does it all go?

>>6074457
>Closest I have.

>>6074462
Go to bed FP.
>>
>>6074440
>The half-naked brit watched her take in the sight with a false sense of pride.
I've made it this far. Would be foolish to decline now.
>Once Jinx is in the room, he walks in behind her and slowly closes the door, making sure to lock it so no one intrudes on them.
And you're worth the risk.
>>
>>6074457
Alpha please
>>
File: aad249f56d25d76ab46d54556873453e.jpg (336KB, 729x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aad249f56d25d76ab46d54556873453e.jpg
336KB, 729x1200px
>>6074469
Butt before bed. Night!
>>
>>6074474
Not FP.
I'll take three cups, please.
>>
File: SPOOKY.jpg (265KB, 540x634px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKY.jpg
265KB, 540x634px
>>6074372
>The girl's fingers twitch against the heat of his clothed bulge, and she lets out a surprised cry from the back of her throat.
What are you doing? I'm...
>Hana tries to pull her hand away, wiggling her hips as she fidgets in discomfort.
You're such a pervert!
>>6074410
Aish! How about now? This is the scariest I got.
>She crosses her arms, puffing her cheeks out in a pout.
>>
>>6074479
Not Alpha.
I just wanna see feet
>>
>>6074451
Are you messing with me?
>I grope her breasts some more
Come on, it's not like you don't want it
>>
>>6074485
>Busts down the door
IS JINX BEING CUTE IN HERE? ACTING LIKE I WOULDN'T FIND OUT.
>>
File: 43236205_p0_master1200.jpg (241KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
43236205_p0_master1200.jpg
241KB, 600x600px
>>6074478
>Jinx's shoulders twitch as she hears the click of the lock, spinning around to face him.
Yeah, but there's no saying what will happen. You could get unlucky.
>She shrugs, a slight smile on her lips.
You never know.
>Jinx takes a step back, edging towards the bed.
>>6074524
I told you people not to do this :(
>>
>>6074451
Yes... I am... And if it'll make you feel better...
>He took the panties he was folding in his hand and put him in one of his pants pockets, keeping them for himself now.
I'll be taking these however, a little souvenir to remember this special occasion~
>He teased, before reaching to his pants as he slowly began to unzip them, letting them drip to the floor below. Then, he took off his boxers, his cock springing out. It twitched in delight as he saw got a good view of her ass.
Now.... To make you pregnant, or not to make you pregnant.... That is the question.... Oh what the hell, you're getting knocked up tonight!
>He laughed maniacally, grabbing onto the side of her wide hips as he slowly thrushes his throbbing cock down her warm slit, piercing her with his veiny member.
>>
>>6074485
>He leans back and inspects her from head to toe. After what is basically an extended ogling session, he shakes his head and pokes at her puffed out cheeks.
Nope. Now you're just cute like always.
>>
>>6074546
>Happy to see her devious demeanor return, he strides over to her and places his hands on her hips.
I'm in here with you. That already makes me the luckiest man in the world.
>Before Jinx can process how goddamn cheesy that was, he pulls her in and presses his lips against hers.
>>
>>6074485
I ask you to call me something, yet you continue to call me a pervert.
>He chuckles. He grabs her wrist once more, and places her hand down his trousers this time, right onto his cock.
It's like a joystick, right? I'm sure you have experience being a "pro gamer" and all.
>>
File: Scanty 79(2).png (428KB, 477x781px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty 79(2).png
428KB, 477x781px
Good night erp, had some fun tonight~

Hope you all have a nice hallows eve
>>
File: 1437965887326.jpg (408KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437965887326.jpg
408KB, 618x1000px
>>6074234
(Aaah I love this position so much how did you know)
(Also, sorry for the long wait - I guess Fluttershy must've nodded off. Can't say I don't sympathize, it's a little late for me too. If I left you hanging too long, just wanna say you were great, and I'd love more another day.)

A-a bit of monster? But I can't be-

>Shantae's words were cut off as she was pressed against the Hatter's chest, nuzzling against it almost instinctively. Soon she was helplessly moaning into the hatter's bosom, unable to question or compliment her at this point - the pleasure was just too much, the gyrating of her hips absolutely perfect - and Shantae could appreciate it, as so many times she'd been the giver of such attentions.

Maaah~...ooh, try twisting your hips just a little as you go down...it feels great, trust me~
>>
>>6074627
Didn't play with ya but not bad, gnite then.
>>
>>6074627
>Kisses the cute demon girl on the cheek
You too~
>>
>>6074474

My secret is... Uhhh... Y-You fuck until you sweat...
And the some more~ Hahaha...
>HIC
Haa~

>>6074494

But I am not...
>She rolled over the table, dangerously close to the edge and about to fall! Look out!
Maybe you can be Kokonatsu tonight~ I mean, Halloween is Halloween~

>>6074551

But... I am a virgin... I can't get pregnant...
>That was a lie. Both of those statements! Poor Hotaru so drunk and without giving a damn. Maybe.
>Despite her inebriated state, she apparently understood the man's intent as she raised and presented her rear to him.
B-Be gentle, senpai~! I don't know if my body can take it~ Kyaaaah...
>HIC
W-Where's the candy?
>>
File: tumblr_of6hpgvQeK1skk7yho1_540.png (125KB, 411x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of6hpgvQeK1skk7yho1_540.png
125KB, 411x810px
>>6074576
God, that's so cheesy.
>She fought the urge to roll her eyes, not wanting to ruin the mood. Jinx wasn't expecting the kiss; it was a little intimate for her, but it eased the tension in her slender shoulders. Her pale hands go to his chest, appreciating the feeling of the man's body.
>>
>>6074636
Post feet pls
>>
>>6074152
Did I miss the chance to get squeezed dry by you?
>>
>>6074636
Don't be a stranger shantae.
>>
>>6074652
>While they kissed deeply, his hands continued trailing along Jinx's body, less to feel her figure and more to find out how to get her clothes off.
I may need some help here.
>He removes his hands from her, backing up with a nervous laugh at the awkward situation.
Perhaps we shouldn't try undressing each other.
>>
>>6074636
>>6074051
>>
File: literally the joystick.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
literally the joystick.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>6074565
>Frustrated, Hana throws her arms in the air.
Forreal? Aish, ddwaeseo! (Forget it!)
>She groans, giving up.
>>6074619
Because you are! ...Why do you want me to call you that, anyw-
>Hana cuts herself off with a surprised noise as her gloved hand makes contact with his skin, fingers brushing against his hard, clothed length. She moves to pull away, struggling to assuage the heat building in her stomach.
Heol... It's not the same!
>>
>>6074648
>He really just wanted to fuck her full-force, but he nodded, taking it slow for her. I mean, of he was gonna knock her up, at least let it be in a somewhat loving fashion. He wasn't a COMPLETE monster after all. He slowly began to buck inside her, stretching out her warm insides with his thick shaft. Her walls were a lot warmer than normal, probably because she was full of alcohol, but he didn't mind it a bit.
Hmm~ Hotaru, I love your warm pussy~
>>
File: 1431128938528.jpg (360KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1431128938528.jpg
360KB, 1061x1500px
>>6074377
My my, are you hearing yourself? you dont have any shame, boy? ~
>She looks at him up and down with a smug smile on her face
You just want to have sex? even If that means you are going t o f e e l the dead on your hands? silly human ~

>>6074670
Depends

>>6074281
I WILL
>>
>>6074725
(Nice filename)

I just like being called that, you know? I have my kinks and I'm sure you have yours.
>He grabs her wrist again, holding it in place. He grins.
And where do you think this is going?
>>
>>6074648
>I pull the girl into the middle of the bed, lie her head on a pillow, and pull the covers over her
Sleep tight Hotaru~
>I plant a kiss on her forehead and put an Abba-Zaba on her night stand
>>
I'm tired and depressed. Someone comfort me.
>>
>>6074747
Hey, I get to kill two birds in one stone here, haha...
>It was pretty obvious that he was desperate as hell. He really hit wanted to experience sex, even if it would be his last. He tried to push it off but it was pretty clear there was more going on.
>>
>>6074773
It will be alright, Jiro.
>>
File: Mad Hatter (22).png (1MB, 1150x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Hatter (22).png
1MB, 1150x1050px
>>6074636
(Ah, sorry my brain's about mush and it's far too early to be up anymore. I'm definitely up for more with the half-genie another time she comes around. Have a good night and sleep well, Shantae)
>>
>>6074725
>He laughs at Hana's frustration, patting her on the shoulders with a reassuring nod.
Alright alright, don't sweat not being scary. You'll always be my favorite no matter how you look.
>>
File: 1430300048922.png (84KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430300048922.png
84KB, 555x800px
>>6074658
Don't have any

>>6074695
I'll try and pop around more often, don't worry.

>>6074720
Oh wow I'm a fug

I feel dumb now.
>>
>>6074781
I don't know who Jiro is, I'm sorry. I'm just a random anon.
>>
File: 1430521540984.jpg (102KB, 900x611px) Image search: [Google]
1430521540984.jpg
102KB, 900x611px
>>6074786
(Well, at least you're up for more later. Sorry I messed up, have a good sleep)
>>
>>6074648
>buries his face into her ass while rubbing her legs in the pic related position
W- wow, your legs feel so nice in pantyhose...
>>
File: jinx_by_zeigertwolf-d9l753u.png (363KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
jinx_by_zeigertwolf-d9l753u.png
363KB, 1024x692px
>>6074710
>Jinx was pretty new to the whole kissing thing, but she had always been a quick learner. The girl's lips moved against his until he pulled away, failing to find the zipper on her dress.
You're hopeless.
>She taunts, laughing to make sure he knew she wasn't seriously insulting him. For once she hadn't meant to sting. Slowly, she reaches back, a blush spreading across her cheeks as she catches the zipper at the back of the dress. The dark blue dress pools at her feet like an inky puddle, shortly followed by her boots. Jinx wasn't the most gifted in the chest department, and had no need for a bra. She stood in front of him in her thigh-highs and uncharacteristically-innocent white panties, averting her eyes.
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm pretty flat. Don't you dare make fun of me for it, or I'll kick your ass to next month.
>>
>>6074137
>She watched in surprise as the man had pumped out glob after glob of thick, sticky, white baby batter that flowed into her jar like a leaking tap. She held his cock in place, still squeezing it gently in her hand to coax it to let out more of its seed. She gently ruffled his hair, as if rewarding him for joining in this experiment. She even reached down a finger, pulling a glob onto her palm and swallowing it down, tasting the drug still in it.
"Yup, I think it's out of your system now. I'm going to be using these to see if I can make more of the drug."
>She waved the cum-filled jar around, referring to his drugged sperm, and placed it aside, before sticking a lollipop inside of his panting mouth.
"There you go, a little incentive of a reward."
>>
>>6074799
>I don't know who Jiro is

Suffering is what he is.

>friendzoned by Ragyo
>betrayed by Alpha
>nearly mindbroken by Tsuyu
>cucked by Fronk/Mecha/Lore out of Jinx
>a mod in a shitty server filled with attention whores and shitposters
>a favorite target for shitposting for playing nothing but heterosexual male avas
>a new Sonico that is guaranteed to not want to do anything with Nibbles or him in general for obvious reasons
>left the Discord because he couldn't cut it in the rat race
>cucked by Owain out of Shy Gal and probably a lot of other waifus
>found out that Ragyo had a secret Discord and has been avoiding him
>cucked out of Jinx by Mettaton
>cucked by Ainz, Mecha, and DMG out of Ragyo
>heartbroken by Ragyo's Steam request
>cucked out of Juliet by Mettaton
>Ragyo has said there's nothing between her and Jiro
>Owain comes along and fucks his ex-waifu
>>
>>6074747
Oh, alright. Can I offer myself to you?
>>
>>6074832
Right, sorry. I'm very new here and mostly lurk. I fucked Kenny once and Ritsu once.

I don't really care about the metadrama or whatever this is.
>>
>>6074832
>nearly mindbroken by Tsuyu
Story?
>>
>>6074832
I like the part where you make people who have pretend sex online sound like a big commitment. It really reflects the autism around the memes here
>>
>>6074826
I don't see anything wrong. You look just as beautiful as I had hoped.
>He had already slid his pants down, his blue boxers revealing a notable bulge as he strode towards Jinx. He moves in for a kiss once more, this time placing his hands on the sides of her panties and slowly sliding them down. He clearly had more experience than the young villainess, and took just a bit of pride in it. Once Jinx's underwear rests around her feet, he moves his hands back to her waist, softly rubbing her skin.
>>
>>6074844
Tsuyu picked up Sonico who became Nibbles' trainer. Tsuyu used this role to try and get close to Jiro and mess with his head.
>>
>>6074749

G-Goodnight....
>And so, she fell asleep, dreaming of all sorts of things.
>OK, I lie. She dreamed of Candy, Sweets and Chocolate... The edible kind.

>>6074730

A-Ahhh~
>A soft moan escaped the girl's lips, even if she was drunk, she could feel the pleasure slowly building up thanks to the man's assault. How rude, to fuck her that way and without any foreplay?
>She was used to it anyway!
D-Dooooon't~ M-Make sure to cum outside or else...

>>6074809

E-Excuse me, what are you doing~?
>>
File: lick.webm (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lick.webm
87KB, 960x540px
>>6074748
Kinks? I don't know what you're talking about!
>She plays dumb, brow furrowed. An idol wasn't supposed to know about anything dirty like that, after all.
Now let me go...
>Hana murmurs, fighting her growing libido silently.
>>6074788
>She groans, crossing her arms under her chest.
I'll do it one day!
>>
>>6074885
E- expressing my love for your legs~
>>
;_; I just wanted someone soft to cuddle with before bed.
>>
>>6074900
(I'm getting a bit tired, and you seem to be the same. Care to continue another time?)
>>
File: boo71693.jpg (455KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
boo71693.jpg
455KB, 700x560px
>>6074833
And what do you have to offer to me? anything worth at least?

>>6074775
If thats the case then...
>A purple aura covers your waist and your pants go down along with your underwear and she walks closer to you
I haven't had a virgin dick in a while mhmmm ~
>She giggles, looking down at your manhood
As common as they are... they are delicious ~
>Locking her eyes on yours she cups your member with the palm of her hand
>>
>>6074900
Right right. I'm sure you will.
>He reaches around Hana and gives her pert behind an encouraging pat.
Better luck on Halloween, maybe?
>>
>>6074885
Don't worry.... I swear to it...
>He "promised" her, even of he was totally going to anyways. He wasn't a nice guy either, obviously. He continued to grind his his against hers, groaning as her slick cunt wrapped around his dick perfectly, the friction making her warmer than she already was, which make him begin to sweat and slowly down his breathing.
Hah~ Hah~ I love your body Hotaru~! I love you so much~!
>He yelled, laying back in top of her and he gently began to kiss her soft neck. The room filled with the lewd sounds of his smooching and moaning, combing with the slapping of his groin against hers.
>>
>>6074937
Are my virginity, semen AND lifeforce worth enough?
>>
>>6074827
>The man watched as Fran squeezed the rest of his white, hot seed out of him, wincing as she gripped onto his sensitive prick. With the drug finally out of his system, it took him a bit of time to regain his breath and composure, and when he did, he sat up straight onto the chair, pulling out the sweet he was given to speak.
Thanks Miss Fran. Would that be all you need of me?
>>
>>6074937
Whoa- hey!
>He tries to struggle free, but the aura keeps him there, watching helplessly as his pants were forcefully taken off. He looks back at her, a little peeved.
What the heck are you doing!? This isn't what I wante~ Ah...~!
>He gets cut off as she lightly touches his cock. The feeling almost unnatural, but he wouldn't know since there wouldn't be anything to compare it with. His member twitched in her grasp, beginning to grow.
>>
Who is worst ava, OOC
>>
>>6075013
You have to ask? The only answer is LD.
>>
File: file.png (208KB, 447x249px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
208KB, 447x249px
>>6074917
You can cuddle me anon
>>
File: relaxo.png (160KB, 363x298px) Image search: [Google]
relaxo.png
160KB, 363x298px
Guten Tag.
>>
>>6075013
Lord. Dominator.
He effectively killed his own Ava and Marcelina here
>>
>>6075024
I am kind of hungry, but no thanks, I'm just going to sleep.
>>
>>6075027
....Marcelina?
Fuck, Marceline, I did not think that was correctable
>>
>>6075025

Hello.
>>
File: file.png (235KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
235KB, 480x320px
>>6075033
Bitch, im not giving you a fucking choice. Eat me.
>>
>>6075047
No. You're too rude. I needed comfort and love, not a fucking sandwich.
>>
File: my thing.png (229KB, 368x443px) Image search: [Google]
my thing.png
229KB, 368x443px
>>6075044
Hey Anon! What's up?
Do any hot girls today?
>>
>>6074946

B-But do you love me? T-Tell the truth, please... A-Ahhh~!
>A hot moa escaped Hotaru's lips as she felt her inner love walls wrap around the member, ready to milk his shaft just as some perverts wanted to milk her.
>Sighing and letting her tongue hang from her mouth, Hotaru pressed her rear against the man's crouch.
N-Nnnghh~! T-This feels great~! A-Ahhh~!

>>6074911

J-Just my legs?

[Wee sorry for slowness, stuff happened. I'm back nao.]
>>
>>6075025
Hey Yasuna. You alright?
>>
File: file.png (295KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
295KB, 435x326px
>>6075054
If you consume me, all your wildest dreams will come true

NOW FUCKING EAT ME FUCKFACE!
>>
>>6074843
>I fucked Kenny
Liar. Kenny doesn't erp.
>>
>>6075069

A couple.
What about you, Yasuna? Got fucked by a tall burly man today?
>>
File: cast.png (98KB, 357x295px) Image search: [Google]
cast.png
98KB, 357x295px
>>6075073
I took a nasty kick earlier!
>>
>>6075024
>Anon takes a bite.
>>
>>6075074
Nope, but it looks like the other Anon has you.
>>
>>6075083
That's horrible. Who would kick an adorable little high schooler (maybe) like you?
>>
File: file.png (184KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
184KB, 400x300px
>>6075090
>Teleports you to hell

MWWWWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>6075072
H- hey, don't worry, I couldn't love your legs if I didn't love you~
>he moves one of his hands to her chest and starts gently squeezing to prove his point while still rubbing his other hand up and down her leg
>>
File: innocent.png (174KB, 268x352px) Image search: [Google]
innocent.png
174KB, 268x352px
>>6075082
No one did the do with me this time Anon. Did you want to be the first?

>>6075096
Anon did it.
>>
>>6075112
How old are you? Can you make my worries disappear?
>>
>>6075108
>Anon takes another bite and speaks with his mouth full.
Not bad. Could use some spicy mustard. Can I get some crisps or something? Maybe a lemonade?
>>
>>6075072
>He continues his assault on her neck, before eventually responding;
Y-yes, I love you Hotaru!
>He himself wasn't even sure if he was being completely honest or not, but tried not to think about too much, getting back to the task at hand. He grinds his mast up and down her slutty hole, picking up the pace as he started to feel his climax approaching.
I'm glad you like my cock, Hotaruuuu~
I'm going to cum soon, okay?
>>
>>6075112

>The man looked around and shrugged his shoulders before looking back at Yasuna.
Sure, I mean, nothing else to do right now.
>>
File: pop quiz.png (389KB, 656x452px) Image search: [Google]
pop quiz.png
389KB, 656x452px
>>6075115
I'm (probably) a highschool girl! Definitely old enough for some E-R-P.
>>
>>6075013
LD, Peridot, Clownpiece and Canis are the only legitimately shitty people in the community.
>>
File: kumin1.jpg (12KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
kumin1.jpg
12KB, 236x419px
...Is this a good place to sleep?
>>
File: ayy.png (267KB, 486x467px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
267KB, 486x467px
>>6075128
Okay!
What do you want to do then, Anon? I'll do anything you want!
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
>>
>>6075112
>He strokes his chin at this.
Anon, huh? Truly a fearsome force...
>Anon (gently) pulls Yasuna into a hug.
At any rate, it's okay now. I'll keep you safe.
>>
>>6075143
Can we cuddle?
>>
>>6075143
If by "sleep" you mean "fuck cute boys", then yes!
>>
File: file.png (275KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
275KB, 500x334px
>>6075123
Hey look man, it's a free sandwich not a catering service.You want a drink go to subway.

Now hurry up and finish eating me!
>>
>>6075131
Is that (probably) younger, or (probably) older?
>>
File: spooning.png (157KB, 335x357px) Image search: [Google]
spooning.png
157KB, 335x357px
>>6075149
>Yasuna's pulled into Anon's protective embrace.
I feel better already.

>>6075157
I'll graduate soon.
>>
>>6075156
Maybe later. I think I'm just going to wrap you up and put you in the fridge. Come back to you after I go to the grocer, get some lemonade, spicy mustard, and crisps.
>>
>>6075168
Are you a virgin? What kind of sex do you like?
>>
File: kumin2.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kumin2.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>6075150
Hm, I guess everyone needs a cuddle.
>She sets her favorite pillow down and holds out her arms with a little smile

>>6075154
T-This is that kind of place? I just want to sleep...or maybe sunbathe.
>>
>>6075144

Anything?
>The man raised an eyebrow at the same time he gave the (probably) high-school girl a grin.
Hmmm... Take of your panties and lean against a wall, sticking your cute butt up at me.
>>
>>6075175
Cuddles are nice, and warm, and I could use the comfort. Besides, you're secretly best girl from Chuu2.
>Anon slides between her arms, wrapping his around her, resting his head on her ample bosom.
>>
So, whatever happened to Lore?
>>
>>6075168
Oh, I guess it's alright then. What panties are you wearing?
>>
>>6075185
Nobody listened to him about F-List being better so he ragequit the threads.
>>
>>6075013
Peridot.
Spent hours trying to get people on discord to try and kill themselves.
I know that the "heh heh kys" meme is popular but spending hour after hour trying to goad a mentally hurt individual to take their own life makes you scum. Especially since he believes he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>6075188
Really? kek. Good riddance.
>>
File: 31875293_p2.jpg (245KB, 592x828px) Image search: [Google]
31875293_p2.jpg
245KB, 592x828px
>>6075184
I'll take it, but... Rikka is pretty cute too, you must admit.
>She giggles lightly and wraps her arms around him with a sleepy expression, her hand slowly moving up and down along his back
>>
>>6075110

N-Now that feels great~
T-Thank you Anon... Ahh...
>Hotaru looked over her bare shoulder at the man, smiling at him with drunken happiness.
M-Make me feel good.

>>6075127

C-Cum outside... I-It's not a safe day. O-Or maybe it is.
Maybe... I-I don't remember...
>HIC
A-Ahhh~! You silly Anon, you can't make me a mother... W-We need to be married first... Nngh...
>Her cunt was well and warm, no doubt thanks to the male's effort. Her inner walls massaging the invading member and waiting for his release.
H-Hurry~!
>>
>>6075201
This. Girl. Is. CUTE!
>>
>>6075201
Rikka is cute, I won't tell you who my favorite was or I'll get too much shit.
>He shivers as your hand moves up and down his back. He searches for your other hand, holding it in his before closes his eyes, slipping one of his legs between hers.
Besides you're warm, and soft and sweet. That's good stuff.
>Anon's voice is barely above a whisper, hopefully the room is dark, too.
>>
File: 1446111038539.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446111038539.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>6074980
This is exactly what you wanted ~
>She grips his member now feeling how the throbbing cock grows on her hand, looking directly to his eyes
And how's this? naughty virgin boy? ~

>>6074948
Well... virginity is very common among men but..... I love virgin semen ~
>She reach you around, rubbing her chest against your back as she moves her hands around your tummy
>>
File: evil.png (133KB, 401x295px) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
133KB, 401x295px
>>6075174
Well, I've got some E-R-P experience.
What I like best is doing whatever you want to do. It doesn't matter what it is, I won't deny you!

>>6075179
>The (maybe) highschooler is already pulling her white panties down from underneath her skirt, stepping out of them and them bringing the hand that holds them to her forehead for a mock salute.
Sir yes sir, Anon sir!
>Yasuna scurries to the nearest wall and gets into the position Anon suggested, sticking her petit (probably) highschooler butt out at him.

>>6075186
White!
If you prefer it I'll wear none though.
>>
>>6075227
Will you ride me nice and slow? Take your time and make it feel like you love me?
>>
>>6075227

I'll be taking these for... Safekeeping. Yeah!
>The man said as he approached Yasuna and took a hold of her panties before kneeling down and lifting her skirt, giving him better access to her (hopefully) highschooler rear.
>Caressing both buttcheeks with a hand, he proceeded to lean forward and give her cunny and asshole a series of careful licks and kisses!
Hmmh~!
>>
>>6074966
>She looked over to him while she had placed the jar into a fridge, thinking to herself. Did she have anything else to do? At the moment, she couldn't think of anything, so she returned his question with a shrug, sitting on a table.
"That was the only drug I've been working on. However, you did want me to provide enhancements to your penis, correct?"
>>
>>6075202
I'll t- try~
>when she looks over at the man, he seems to be in the same drunk happy state that she was in
I'll save your legs for later though~
>he wrapped his arms around her, this time massaging her chest with both of his hands
>>
>>6075192
>Spent hours on Discord trying to get people to kill themselves
Like who
>>
>>6075227
Oh, white's alright. Any stockings or something like that?
>>
>TFW EGG is finally cracking and lost her shit on Peri
>TFW Peri BTFO of Faggotchan's discord
feels so good man
>>
>>6075207
Well thank you, but I'm not THAT cute!

>>6075216
Now you've made me curious.
>She pouts playfully and let him take her hand, holding it gently as she rests her cheek against his shoulder
Awe come on, you're flattering me.
>She lets out a contented smile at the tone of his voice in, yes, a dark room.
>>
>>6075188
That, and he was just an insufferable prick no one would bother to spend an attosecond of their time for.
>>
>>6075257
Chiaki.
>>
>>6075268
It was only a matter of time. EGG was the only one who tolerated Peri to some extent. Even Jiro hated him.
>>
>>6075282
she went pretty hardcore on him
i wasnt expecting that, isnt she nice?
>>
>>6075202
I don't care! I'm cumming inside anyways! Just pray it's a safe say~
>He said to her, not giving a damn about whether or not she would get pregnant with his seed. He slows down his trusting, shifting his gears into slow hard bucks. He grunts as he was beginning to reach his limit.
F-fuck Hotaru! I'm cumming~
Feel my sperm fill up your wonderful womb~!
>He yells into her ear, slamming himself hard into her pussy as he sprays his hot spunk down her velvet walls, filling her womb with his delicious cream. He slowly slid out of her once he was finished, his cum draining out of her cunt and down her legs. He takes a few deep breaths before he kissing her on the cheek. Then he starts to put his clothing back on, her panties still in his pocket.
Well, that was fun, but it's late, I'll see you tomorrow Hotaru! Remember to take a test soon~
>He walked off, not even giving the slightest amount of shit about her afterwards.
>>
>>6075272
No no. You'll make fun of my shit taste and this is too comfy for that.
>He nuzzles his head just above her breasts, right under her neck and chin, she can feel his breath light and warm on her neck. He squeeze her hand, lacing their fingers. Anon only wears a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, assuming the two are on the floor together.
Hand up and down the back is really comfy. Thank you for this. I need it, it's nice to let go and relax.
>He gives her neck a gentle kiss.
>>
>>6075223
O- oh, I'm glad I can offer you something you love!
>feeling her chest on his back, he slightly squirms from her touch, not even minding if she takes her time before going lower
>>
http://pastebin.com/kvj6ZTss
>>
>>6075293
She is. Which only further proves how shitty a person Peridot is.
>>
>>6075301
>Imgur link instead of just sending the pic
Yeah, no.

>>6075305
Did anyone screenshot what she said?
>>
>>6075272
You are the cutest!
>>
>>6075223
I didn't expect you to keep me held up like this! L-let me go!
>He screamed, NOW he was worried about his safety. His cock didn't mind a bit though, absolutely loving her gentle touch as it began to leak pre-cum. He moaned, unable to help himself as she played with his dick.
>>
>>6075245
>Upon hearing the surgeon's question, the man blushed slightly, and shifted about in his chair.
W-well yes. I just wanted to see if it's possible or not for you to make my penis less sensitive to stimulation. I've been troubled by bad premature ejaculation, so much so that most of my partners that I've been with have left me for that sole reason.
>He looked down as he spoke, the topic he spoke about making him feel gloomy as all of his past relationships started to resurface in his head.
>>
>>6075202
Sizable rear
>>
>>6075301
Relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghBXKHWcyw
>>
File: itadakimaaas.png (141KB, 290x330px) Image search: [Google]
itadakimaaas.png
141KB, 290x330px
>>6075231
Well sure thing Anon! Did you want to find us a nice bed to do this in?

>>6075242
>Yasuna smiles and takes in a deep breath as Anon plants a kiss on her tender (and hopefully) highschool mound. Her pudgy little cheeks are like dough in his hands as he continues massaging them.
Ahh... That's good Anon!

>>6075258
I can put some on if you want.
>>
>>6075327
Yes. A bed would be ideal. Can you whisper sweet nothings during it? Tell me how good it feels?
>>
>>6075327
Sure, that would be neat.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 445x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 445x374px
>>6075272
>Tfw you thought this was a trap but it's actually just a girl
>>
>>6075335
She can always wear a strap-on, Anon.
>>
File: 1457994626993.jpg (300KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457994626993.jpg
300KB, 708x1000px
>>6075247

Hmph!
>Despite the fact that she was being molested, Hotaru was enjoying the attention, happy that at the very least there was someone who liked her.
>Sort of.
Ahhh~

>>6075295

>The poor drunken Princess was filled with cream much like the twinkies she enjoyed. Of course, she was no such a treat and therefore it was a dangerous thing!
>Oh well, she was drunk and didn't really care. A lot.
Ahhh~ A-Anon... Y-You're the worst~
>Feeling the man's cum oozing from her pussy, Hotaru looked at him for a split second before going back to rest on the table, snoring a couple of seconds afterwards.
>HIC
>>
File: PA.png (55KB, 425x511px) Image search: [Google]
PA.png
55KB, 425x511px
>>6075310
>>
>>6075335
I just hope she hasn't left.
>>
File: let me feel you up.png (123KB, 326x292px) Image search: [Google]
let me feel you up.png
123KB, 326x292px
>>6075329
Mhm, yep!

>>6075332
>Yasuna kicks off her shoes and takes a pair of black stockings out of her school uniform. She takes a seat and slides them on for Anon.
There. Is that good?
>>
>>6075353
I'd really like to do that then. Can you find us a room to do it in?
>>
>>6075327

>The male continued to lick both of her holes for a while, leaving them completely soaked with his spit before standing up, undoing his pants to reveal his erect manhood to Yasuna.
Well, time for the main course~!
>>
File: PB.png (53KB, 642x470px) Image search: [Google]
PB.png
53KB, 642x470px
>>6075310
>>6075349
>>
File: PC.png (40KB, 270x402px) Image search: [Google]
PC.png
40KB, 270x402px
>>6075369
>>
File: 43372034_p0.png (43KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
43372034_p0.png
43KB, 900x1050px
>>6075311
>She holds her pillow in front of her face to hide an embarrassed expression
Ehehe...

>>6075335
S-Sorry? You'll, uh, fall for a trap some day.

>>6075297
I'd never make fun of someone's taste, anon. I'll agree it's too comfy for arguing though.
>A faint giggle escapes her lips at the sudden breath against her neck. Slowly, she takes him by the hand and leads him down on the floor with her before continuing to rub his back gently.
Comfort is what everyone needs, I think. The world would be better if we just relaxed, right?
>She blushed lightly and gave him a small smile
>>
File: PD.png (56KB, 664x452px) Image search: [Google]
PD.png
56KB, 664x452px
>>6075375
>>
>>6075353
Perfect, could you rub me with them until I have nothing left in my balls?
>>
>>6075383
>>6075375
>>6075369
Hahaha holy shit
This is Paul all over again
>>
>>6075383
>that paragraph
i dont know if i should respect or be scared of her
seeing her switch that fast is pretty unsettling
>>
>>6075408
>scared of her

Don't feed her ego t.b.h
>>
>>6075348
>while squeezing her chest, he slides one of his hands down between her legs and starts rubbing there, wanting her to feel as good as possible
>>
>>6075408
>scared of her
how is that even scary though
>>
>>6075381
Other people have, suffice to say Kumin is top tier stuff.
>Anon smiles up at the soft girl, closing his eyes, his body light against her, she can feel his body and muscles relax as she runs her hand along his back. His thumb runs along the back of the hand he's holding, leg still nestled between hers.
You aren't wrong, comfy soft cuddles would go a long way in improving things, thank you.
>He takes a deep breath, it isn't long before she can feel that all this relaxation is having some other effects on him, a warm bulge pressing against her thigh.
>>
>>6075383
So now we have the two biggest assholes in this place get shit on in one weekend.
To be honest I feel this means a storm is coming.
>>
>>6075423
Its EGG posting as anon.
She was pushing how she was scary in the discord earlier.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x321px
>Tfw all the characters you like a played by shitty people
I really hope this is just coincidence.
>>
>>6075430
>LD and Peridot teaming up to shitpost the threads
>>
Somebody who Isent a cunt please play nymph :<
>>
>>6075423
theres nothing scary about it she was just stating facts
its scary seeing her snap for once but it means shes not being controlled by peri
>>
>>6075431
shes too cute to be scary
CUTE!
>>
>>6075440
You know who their targets will be. Just don't let them get any bullshit in edgewise.
>>
Any good buttslutz still around?
>>
File: menacing.png (206KB, 511x462px) Image search: [Google]
menacing.png
206KB, 511x462px
>>6075364
I'll show you the best room in the house.
>Yasuna steps aside to reveal the door she was standing in front of, slightly ajar, revealing a very plain room with a king-sized bed.
Or rather, my room in the house!

>>6075365
>As Anon's oral assault begins letting up, Yasuna shoots a glance over her shoulder to get a look at the cock he's rocking.
Alright Anon! I think I''m ready for it!

>>6075395
Like a footjob rub you with them or a step on you rub you with them?
>>
>>6075445
Why the hell would that autist ever control her, or anyone.
Never got this meme of him manipulsting her. Sounds to me like she can shit on him pretty easy
>>
>>6075316
"That's all?"
>She looked saddened. She would have loved to do a lot more than that.
"Well, I guess I can cut some of the nerves out of your dick, but that would mean it would be a lot harder for you to ejaculate in general. I can also give you a few enhancements, like ribs and bumps."
>She suggested, waving her scalpel around, planning to use that if he really wanted to go through with this.
>>
>>6075430
>LD and Peridot will come here for salt and revenge
Oh......fuck......no.......
>>
>>6075461
>I follow her into the room, looking at her plain bed.
Should I just lay down and get ready then? And you'll be gentle, right?
>>
File: d9eB3.png (70KB, 512x508px) Image search: [Google]
d9eB3.png
70KB, 512x508px
>>6075465
{Forgot the image RIP}
{Thanks sleep deprivation}
>>
>>6075463
Because she's a girl and the only person who was willing to talk to him.
>>
File: 1444004641290.png (104KB, 297x314px) Image search: [Google]
1444004641290.png
104KB, 297x314px
>>6075440
>>6075468
>>
File: %%445.jpg (433KB, 1600x1367px) Image search: [Google]
%%445.jpg
433KB, 1600x1367px
>>6075313
This is exactly what you wanted, didnt you?
>She forces her power on the man arms, locking it up in place and dont letting him move as she gets down on her knees and looks at his boner leaking precum
Now lets do the magic trick ~
>She opens her mouth wide enough to let your cock slide inside, half of your shaft is inside her mouth and as soon as you feel her tongue she seals her lips around your member, sinking her lips and sucking very hard while her tongue delights your cock with her warm and wet touch while she looks up at your face, loving your expressions

>>6075299
>She starts rubbing your bulge and blowing hot air on your ear, loving how you tremble with her touch
It will be a shame to let all this semen go to waste ~
>She said, gripping your bulge and squeezing it
>>
>>6075461
More of the first option, but I don't mind if it's a footjob, calfjob, thighjob or even whatever squeezing it with the back of the knee is called, you can do anything you want.
>>
>>6075463
shes too nice to point out when somethings wrong with someone
shes said before that she doesnt want to "take sides" or be known for hating someone
it sounds like she wears a mask to keep a good apparance
>>
>>6075461

>With those encouraging words, the man proceeded to ram his throbbing member into Yasuna's pussy. He proceeded to shake his hips and thrust faster and harder with every second.
Nnngh~!
>>
File: 0fe7d589d69f4534d45b50b458c14123.jpg (941KB, 1107x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0fe7d589d69f4534d45b50b458c14123.jpg
941KB, 1107x1500px
Anybody know who played this girl?
>>
>Page 10
Uhhhh, guys.....
>>
File: 32464958_p0.jpg (274KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
32464958_p0.jpg
274KB, 600x839px
>>6075425
If only everyone thought the same way as you do. My pleasure!
>Her purple eyes flicker with joy in the darkness of the room. Before long she notices the warmth pressing against her thigh as well, turning her expression from joyful to mildly confused
...? Hm? Is there a mouse on the floor that wants to sleep with us or something?
>She raised her head slightly to look downwards
>>
>>6075499
a blogposter who left
>>
>>6075381
>The anon also puts a pillow in front of her face, mimicking Kumin
>>
>>6075499
>>6075506
No it's Jun last night.
>>
>>6075499
Fuck I want that girl.
>>
File: 1463087376524.jpg (70KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463087376524.jpg
70KB, 480x800px
>>6075485
>>6075468
>>6075440
Nah, I won't shitpost that much.
Hell, might even stop posting entirely.
Except this post, of course.
>>
File: 1464847385859.jpg (150KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
1464847385859.jpg
150KB, 1024x910px
>>6075420

>Hotaru squealed in delight, her nethers completely soaked by then.
>Biting her lower lip the Candy Queen let out a muffled moan of approval, her arousal growing.
T-That... Ahhh~! Feels nice!
>>
>>6075495
whats wrong with hating a creepy autist though
she needs to stop being passive and help deal with the autism here
>>
>>6075514
Ah thank you.

>>6075515
I want to fuck that girl.
>>
>>6075516
>Actually leaving
You'd be a big man if you live up to that dorrito. That's the only thing I'll say to you.
>>
>>6075492
>He's completely unable to do anything about his predicament now, so he might as he'll try to enjoy himself. His face turns a bright red as she went down on his shaft. Moaning loud as tears came out of his eyes. The pleasure was insane, and it could barely make him thing about anything else other than her warm wet mouth playing with his veiny cock as it drained delicious pre cum into her mouth.
>>
File: 31636532_p0.jpg (271KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
31636532_p0.jpg
271KB, 720x900px
>>6075512
...?
>She slowly lowers her own pillow and gives the anon a smile
Are you also interested in naps?
>>
>>6075516
drink bleach please
not even EGG wants you, how does that feel?
>>
>>6075492
Nnn~
>he starts getting hard the instant she begins to rub him
I didn't fap for a month so I can give you as much as possible, I'm all yours~
>>
No buttwhores left around at this time eh?
>>
>>6075502
I'm glad someone else does. Naps and cuddles are the best.
>Anon's cheeks heat up with blush, with how close they are she can probably feel the heat coming off of his face. He shakes his head.
>N-Not a mouse. I guess I just like this a little too hot.
>In the dark it's pretty obvious she has him erect, his arousal silhouetted against her bare thigh.
I hope this doesn't make things too awkward.
>>
>>6075501
This post is right, we still need a new thread soon, We've been teetering on 10 for a while.
>>
>>6075532
>EGG
>Jiro
>Lucas
>Owain
>all against Peri

Damn.
>>
>>6075541
>Lucas
I thought that bitchboy left over Owain
>>
>>6075541

>TFW EGG is finally joining the good side
Now we just need her to hate Owain and LD too
>>
>>6075532
>>6075541
Let's be real though, most if not all of those people are really shitty as well.
Everyone here is an awful person in one way or another.
>>
>>6075531
>She peeks over her own pillow and giggles
Naps are niiiice.
>>
>>6075552
>>6075552
>>
>>6075549
I'll give you everyone on that list except for Lucas. How is he awful?
>>
>>6075544
Lucas himself said that was bullshit.
>>
>>6075549
explain how Jiro, Lucas, and Owain are all awful
>>
File: 1462773407918.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462773407918.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>6075527
You got it anon.
New thread and forward, I'll be outta here. I mean, it's fair if I stick around just for this last thread, no? Promise.
>>6075532
I prefer cold water.
Also feels pretty bad, but life goes on, anon.
>>
>>6075465
>>6075476
I'm fine if it takes me longer to release, but ribs and bumps are a no go for now!
>As he spoke, he stood up in protest, but quickly sat back down in embarrassment.
Right now I'm dating someone, and although we were planning to spend the night together this week, I've yet to tell them about my condition. Adding them right now might drive her away before I even have a chance with her.
>He took another look at Fran and saw her casually swing her scalpel around, gulping as he thought this might be his last chance to withdraw his quest. But he said nothing more, and was ready to go through with the operation.

(Also if you're sleepy right now, you should get some rest. I'll ask to continue the next time I see Fran.)
>>
>>6075549
I don't think any of them tried to get someone to kill themselves for hours so I'll have to say no buddy.
>>
>>6075558
then why did he leave?
>>
How would you guys rank Peridot and LD? Who's worse?
>>
>>6075577
LD
Hes a big reason why the threads go to shit everytime he shows up.
>>
>>6075563
>withdraw his request
(I should probably sleep soon too.)
>>
File: tumblr_n2injrZPe71snjfhso1_500.jpg (74KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2injrZPe71snjfhso1_500.jpg
74KB, 498x383px
>>6075563
{Yeah I probably should rest}
{I'm sorry I'm passing out--}
{It was fun nonetheless!}
>>
>>6075607
(It was fun for me too. Thanks for picking her up when I suggested it!)
>>
File: ]]___.jpg (501KB, 920x699px) Image search: [Google]
]]___.jpg
501KB, 920x699px
>>6075530
>She keeps looking directly at him as she keeps working on his cock, looking how much he was enjoying it, exactly what he wanted she winks and thrusts her face against your crotch, kissing the base of your member with her bright red lips as she keeps moving her tongue, almost hugging your cock with desire and her mouth doesnt stop the pumping motions, sucking pretty hard, causing lots of wet lewd sounds

>>6075533
Uhmm? you have a lot stored? then lets see ~
>She unzips your pants and takes your cock out, wrapping her hands around your member
Your friend looks like is stuffed with something ~
>>
>>6075562
Do you still play WF?
>>
File: 1461758627352.png (336KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1461758627352.png
336KB, 900x506px
And then there was one.
La8er, /erp/
>>
>>6075678
Yeah, I still do. These days, just Friday and Thursday though.
Eufedoric#8348 is my Discord, try messaging me there if you wanna say somethin' to me for whatever reason.
Thread posts: 696
Thread images: 231

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.