[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #151: Girzzeled Ironwood edition Previ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 39

File: 1477755748192.png (802KB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477755748192.png
802KB, 1138x640px
RWBYgt Trash General #151: Girzzeled Ironwood edition

Previous thread:

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: soon (?)

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
JasperQuest: res/27568.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html
>>
First for Eva should be bullied on sight
>>
>>6067877
no!
>>
>>6067841
Why are his arms so small?
>>
>>6067923
Alcoholism.
>>
File: 1475641047334.jpg (356KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475641047334.jpg
356KB, 768x1024px
”Actually, these are some pretty good wrappings, kudos” You say as you poke yourself “Yeah, this is about the quality I do mine, so, hey! You’re a fast learner, that’s good!” You say as you give the woman a thumbs up

“O-oh I wouldn’t call myself that” The woman says as she gets red in the face “A-anyways, I think your okay, with standing up and walking around! You heal much faster than I assumed”

“You already said that”

“O-o-o-oh I-I D-did? S-sorry” The girl says as she goes red in the face

“So what’s your name?” you say as you sit on the bed, lifting the strange chamber from it’s wheels and carrying it yourself, it’s definitely heavy to carry around

“J-jane” The girl says somewhat reluctantly “And yours?”

“Tuco” You say as you get up and follow her out of the room

“You sure can handle injuries well” Jade says somewhat shyly as you see a massive lab, dimly lit as the brightest light source are monitors strewn across the whole place

“You get used to it” You say as you stretch yourself, Jane looks at you and nods

“And I-if you wouldn’t mind my impertinence, could you explain the purpose of your injuries?” She says as she sits in front of a computer and starts typing on it

>Tell her the whole story
>”Just a bunch of rowdy folk, street stuff”
>”…it’s better if you didn’t know”
>”Actually I do mind”
>”Nothing special”
>Lie
>Other
>>
>>6068180
[x] Recognize her as Eva's friend and ask her if she has heard from Eva recently.
>>
>>6068180
>Tell her the whole story

>>6068206
that's Jane - Jade's sister.
Tuco never met her
>>
>>6068180
>I do mind

C'mon, Tuco. She's dumping too many love interest signals. You gotta get outta here before you're tempted by that ass and those... Majestic... Marshmallowy... Mounds.
>>
>>6068220
But both are mentioned. I can't tell which one is the spelling error.
>>
>>6068231
that's definitely Jane, Jade doesn't have huge breasts, glasses, green hair or wears a labcoat
>>
>>6068180
>”Actually I do mind”
>>
>>6068288
#KeepTucoPure
>>
>>6068285
Alright. How many more of Jade's sisters must I remember?
>>
>>6068231
>I can't tell which one is the spelling error.

Aw fuck, I really should do spellchecks on this shit

or at least reread it before I post it
>>
>>6068316
this is the only one we know of so far.
the one Eva followed back to the underground lab and stuff
>>
>Kinda want to give Izzy a ton of sisters that can't be told apart from one another.
>>
>Tuco ends up giving up on Eva, since he thinks she's dead
>We end up hooking up with a mega milk of a girl

>Meanwhile Eva is dying more on the inside
>By the time Eva finds Tuco, he's already in a relationship with Jane

>Eva truly will never be happy
>>
>>6068377
>Todd's face when
>>
>>6068377
NO
i already cant tell between them both since they are both SO SHIT
>>
>>6068393
yeah, no.
Jadefags go home
>>
>>6068406
>Jill
>Shit

I'll fuckin' fight you.
>>
File: Jill Critiques your waifu.jpg (224KB, 1031x749px) Image search: [Google]
Jill Critiques your waifu.jpg
224KB, 1031x749px
Reminder that Jill deserves a one woman man woman.
>>
>>6068377
>More sisters for Izzy's dad to love more than her
>>
>>6068524
>Jill is Sephiroth
>Izzy is Cloud
>CYOAnon is Hojo
>>
“Actually I do mind” You say, walking towards her “No offense”

“N-none taken! I do recognize that privacy is something that should be respected fully” Jane says as she adjusts her glasses “Although my apologies if I may have broken in your physical privacy, seeing as I had to take off your clothing so that I could check your body for injuries”

You notice that you’re currently in your underwear, your legs covered in bandages too, not only that but your mask is off, showing your face to the girl, surprisingly, she doesn’t really react in any sort of bad way

Well you can understand that, at the very least, girl was just trying to help

“Well do you know where’s my stuff?” You say as you lay near a wall

“I-I’m washing your clothes currently, but your personal objects are below your bed” she says not turning her eye on you, focused only on her computes

“I see…”

“I d-don’t have much in the matter of entertainment, so you s-should sleep until it’s time for food…” Jane says as she types away on the computer “D-do you have any kind of favorite food?”

“Not really, I could go for anything right now”

“O-oh well, that solves things” She says as she goes back to working

>”Where are we anyways?”
>”So what are you doing anyways?”
>”I assume this is a lab or something?”
>”So…what would such a lovely girl be doing in this place?”
>Go to your bed
>Go get your stuff
>>
>>6068677
[x] Get your stuff
>>
>>6068677
>Get your stuff
>>
>>6068677
>Go get your stuff
>>
You decide to get your stuff, or at least what remains of it

You walk towards the room you woke up in, seeing a metal box under your bed, you bend over take out the contents of it

>Your revolver
>Your mask (A piece of it is missing, revealing your right eye)
>Your pack of bubblegum
>Your cigarettes
>Your scroll (Broken)

You sigh as you look at your mask, It served you well…

You look at the revolver and see there’s 4 bullets left, not much, but each bullet can put someone out of commission, so there’s that

You sit on the bed and put the contents back in the box, you’ll put it all in your bag once it’s finished washing

“U-Um Mr.Tuco?”

“Yeah?”

“Should I stitch the ripped open holes? O-or is it part of the fashion s-stament of the piece?”

“Stitch them”

“V-very well”

>A while later

Jane appears with your clothing all neatly folded and smelling of strawberries

“is this serviceable?” Jane says shyly with a red face as she hands the clothes to you

They’re…honestly not that bad, considering the amount of stuff they’ve been trough, that’s as good as they can get

“huh, good job…” You say as you put on the jacket

“I-I’m glad” Jane says as she does a small bow “Will you be joining me for dinner, it would be the first I have visitors in this place…” Jane says smiling

>”Sorry, not that hungry”
>”…Sure”
>”Actually…I think I should leave”
>Other
>>
>>6069134
[x] Mind if I get that to go?
>>
>>6069134
>>6069173
this
>>
“Mind if I get that to go?” you say as you put on your jacket “I’d rather leave as soon as possible”

“B-but you’re injured! I c-can’t rest easy knowing that you could reopen your wounds…P-plus the defrigeration chamber is quite expensive and I would be glad if it stayed here…” she says looking away and fidgeting her fingers

“Hmm? Oh” You say as you look at your arm, still capsuled by the heavy chamber “Right, I thought I was going to lose that arm”

“O-oh you would have if I didn’t have that girl in handy!” Jane says mildly proud “Made it myself! That way I could properly freeze food whenever I needed”

“You use this stuff to defreeze food?” You say somewhat weirded out “Why don’t just buy a microwave?”

“W-well that takes the challenge out of it don’t you think? What else is knowledge good for if you don’t use it to push the boundaries of the subject you’re studying?” Jane says smiling

“But…Microwaves already do that…”

“can a microwave thaw an arm than has been frozen by liquid nitrogen?” she says with the hint of a cocky smile in her face

“…”

“I will assume your silence as a no…I-I will make your food to go if you don’t wish to partake in dinner, but please stay here until your arm is finished heating”

“How long would be that?”

“O-oh about 3 to 4 more hours, It’s a slow process currently”

“What do I do in the meanwhile?”

“O-oh…” Jane seems worried at that thought “W-well If you need my assistance in anything then I will gladly help!” She says while bowing slightly

>”Well what can you tell me about yourself?”
>”Well what exactly can you do?”
>”I wouldn’t want to put a girl like you trough serving a poor man like me~”
>”Anything~?”
>”Can you answer some questions?” (Specify)
>”Do you have like…a TV or something?”
>”Don’t worry, I’ll wait the 4 hours out”
>Other
>>
>>6070145
"Do you have a scroll or something? I need to call some people."
>call the gang
>>
>>6070145
Ask for a scroll.
>>
“Do you have a scroll or something?”

“Eh?…Yeah I have one” Jane says as she goes to a drawer and takes out a strange looking scroll, it definitely looks different, almost as if it was hand made

“Right…”

You gotta call someone, this thing isn’t over, but…at least try to tell them you’re alive

>Amy’s Lab

“Okay okay okay!” Heidi says from her vat “one more time!”

“Sure, sure” Ada says smiling as she looks at Amy with a pleading glaze

Amy just grumbles and starts the song again

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fro6je9L5kg

Ada and Heidi start dancing in their own vats, you can see Amy is clearly annoyed by the music as Apple licks you in the face

“It’s like dancing on space!” Heidi says excited “This is awesome”

“And here I thought you couldn’t make hardbass any better…” Ada says dancing on her vat with a smile on her face

You’re laying on the couch, to say you’re dead inside would be an understament, but you power trough, don’t want to drain the mood of the place, at least they’re having fun

You watch TV, eating ice cream as you have the news turned on

>”And more news as a new set of explosions have come from this terrorist group known only as “black fang”
>”Today, a known park was set off by the black fang once more, from the suburbs, to the slums, this bombing terrorist group has only been identified by their symbol and by their members wearing full masks”

You turn off the TV you don’t want to feel any shittier than you are

“Hey, Ada, your scroll is ringing” Amy says as she passes stands up and takes the device “Unknown number”

“Put it on speaker” Ada says as the song ends and she relaxes

“Sure” Amy says, devoid of her mannerisms for the moment

>cont
>>
“Ada speaking”

>”Ada? This is Tuco where ar-“

“WHAT?!”

>”E-EVA?!”
>”Eva?!

“Hey Tuco” Heidi says smiling

“G-GIMME THAT!”

>”I-IS THAT REALLY YOU?!”
>”L-let me speak too!”

“YEAH IT’S REALLY ME, IS THAT REALLY YOU?!” You say as you snatch the cellphone from Amy’s hand and turn off the speaker by more habit than anything else

>”H-HELL YEAH IT’S ME! O-o-oh god!”
>”H-hello Eva! I’m…Ummm…Jane! You…”
>”GIMME A SECOND PLEASE?!”
>”Eeeep!”

“Who the hell is that?!” you say as you sit in the couch

>”Some girl that helped me, just met her, but…like…I thought you died!”

“M-me too! I thought I wasn’t going to see you anymore”

>”O-oh, well…I…Oh man you should look at me I…*sniff* I look like a housewife”

“Y-you should see me! It’s…*sniff* it’s been rough”

>”W-wait what do you mean rough?! Did anyone do anything to you?!”

>Tell him what happened
>”Don’t worry…the good thing is that you’re alive”
>”I just…missed you, that’s all”
>”Sorry…I’m just blabbering out of my mouth”
>Other
>>
>>6070998
[x] Don't worry. Apple and I aren't any worse for wear. Heidi and Ada got most of it but it's thanks to them I'm still here.
>>
>>6070998
>I just…missed you, that’s all”
>>
>>6071080
this , add
"I'm currently at Amy's lab, she patched us all up"
>>
“Don't worry. Apple and I aren't any worse for wear. Heidi and Ada got most of it but it's thanks to them I'm still here. I'm currently at Amy's lab, she patched us all up"

>”Wait you got hurt?!”

”Well no! just a few sc-“

>”Someone did this to you?!”

“Well yeah! But jus-“

>”Aaaaah FUCK”

“Tuco!”

>”Shitshitshitshit, look I’m sorry but I’m gonna han-“

“TUCO!”

>”…”

“I…I miss you y’know”

>”…hehe don’t worry! It’s only been like what? 2 weeks?”

“More like 3 days”

>”…I miss you too…but I gotta finish what I started, wouldn’t be a good merceneray if I didn’t do that huh?”

“Tuco don-!”

….

He hung up

“Eva and Tuco sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

“Heidi! Shut up!”

“It get’s boring in here! Whaddya gonna do?! Amputate me?!”

>Meanwhile

You smash your head against the metal walls several times, feeling like an idiot and groaning at the fact that there’s still more people to go trough if you want to go back home safely

You toss the scroll at Jane as she catches it

“E-excuse me for a second…P-please stay here tough!” Jane says as she takes out a keycard and passes it trough a reader in some wall you can’t really care about

Sigh…and were the hell are you going to get any weapons? You’re empty! Apart from that! You’re injured, without armor! Your stuff is probably getting ransacked and stolen this very moment!

Damn it, you’ve got your workload put onto…

…just say it with me…

“FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-“
>>
>Back at Amy’s lab

“I get really worried about him” You say as Amy looks at you compassionately

“Relaaax” Heidi says while dismissing your claims “The guy can’t die no matter what you throw at him don’t you know he’s made out of”

“LOVE~?” Ada and Heidi say in unison as they both grab their own hands (Heidi grabbing her currently mutating stump) before giggling like schoolgirls

“S-shut up! I would be equally worried if it where you guys!” You say your face getting red before Ada’s scroll rings again

“G-give it to me!” You say as you grab the scroll and answer it “Tuco?!”

>”Eva?”

”Jade?”

>”Eva! Oh my stars you’re safe! I thought something horrible happened to you! Since you didn’t come to work the past days! I couldn’t fathom what happening would have stopped you from being so absent! I have saved your lunchboxes for when you come back however and I will gladly share them with you when you get back to working”

”Jade”

>”Yes?”

“How did you get this number?”

>”O-oh well your…I mean…well…”

“Jade”

>“I…H-h-hacked the…i-internet?”

“Don’t lie to me”

>“I-I took the scroll from Tuco after he finished talking to you”

“Can you please pass me to him?”

>”Ummm…he’s...indisposed”
>”-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-“

Sigh

>”Could you at least make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid?”
>”Fine…just tell him to be careful”
>”…Fine…let him have his tantrum”
>”At least tell him something from me…” (Specify)
>Other
>>
>>6072294
[x] Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
>>
>>6072294
>”Could you at least make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid?”
>>
>>6072294
>turn away from the others and whisper very quietly
"Tell him to not do anything stupid, or he will never get a next date."
that outta motivate him
>>
>>6072294
>>6072535
This.

Also next time we get input into Tuco, remind him that Ada's family has enough guns for a decent militia. Since she's personally involved now, I'm sure we could get some loaners from her.

(You mentioned not having a plan for Ada, so here you go, Kale. She's Tuco (and by extention the groups)'s new arms dealer.)
>>
File: gobbagofast.png (674KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gobbagofast.png
674KB, 800x1280px
>>6072294
this>>6072535

Also doing these rushed sketches feels weird.
>>
>>6073084
Take your time. Also you forgot the baby.
>>
>>6073084
Draw shirtless Tuco

Or Draw Jade, one or the other
>>
You sigh and turn away from the others whispering really quietly

"Tell him to not do anything stupid, or he will never get a next date." You whisper into the phone

>”Righto! No date for Mr.Tuco if he does anything stupid!”

“Eh?” Everyone turn their heads towards you with the biggest grin they have

“N-Not so loud!”

>”The date part or the stupid part? Or the date with Tuco”

“A-a-all of it!”

>”Oh…sorry…Can I get a date too?”

“Eeep!” you get startled as you hang up on the phone

“Eeeeeevaaa~” Everyone says as Amy puts a hand on your shoulder with the biggest teasing grin they can muster

“Apple, please help”

“BORK”

>Back to the garage

“-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuck”

“Um…Mr. Tuco” Jane says as she peeks from the corner

“Really it would be Mr. Azulejo, but shoot”

“I-I was instructed by Eva to make sure you don’t do anything stupid or she won’t give you another date” Jane says, shuffling with her fingers in between her massive boobs

>Resolve gained!
>Defense up!

“W-w-w-well that! Uuuh…*cough* I…I mean…that’s…that’s a good bartering”

“So I suppose I shall follow you for the time being and help you?”

“hmm? Oh…Oh no, sorry miss, too dangerous” You say as you stretch “There’s gonna be a lot of bullets and people dying and regularly nasty stuff, sorry, it’s no place for a…what are you again?”

“Mechanic…well it’s more of a Scientific Engineer…plus currently…4-star chef…Pilot…weapons manufacturer…Does paramedic counts?”

“You said weapons manufacturer?”

“Yeah? Plus Armor manufacturer…really you can just call me general manufacturer really” Jane says shrugging

“Huh…”

>”Actually…I do think you could help me here” (Start building stuff)
>”Nope sorry, too risky”
>Other
>>
>>6073315
[x] Actually... I do think you could help me here. For starters, I need my mask repaired. Maybe some bulletproof clothes...
>>
>>6073315
"If you really want to help, I could really use a new set of armor and weapons. Mine were lost in my last, uh.. Transaction."
>>
>>6073315
Seriously man, now even I am confused.
Jade phones Eva.
But then Jane talks to Tuco?
And now Jane is a 4-star chef, but Jade practiced cooking!

So, since we did see Jane and Jade in a room together, but we didn't see AWAKE Jade and Jane in a room together, I'd say....

Jade is Jane's robot avatar?

also
>>6073357
this
>>
>>6073158
>Todd and Tuco compare scars
>Todd runs out of scars before they start.

Cri evertim.
>>
>>6073669
So how much Jasper has suffered in physical injuries? how much does Tuco have to suffer before he surpasses him?
>>
>>6073705
I dunno, man. I haven't followed JQ since before the first waifu wars.
>>
File: paig-lyons-paiglyons-garage1.jpg (694KB, 1920x1130px) Image search: [Google]
paig-lyons-paiglyons-garage1.jpg
694KB, 1920x1130px
“Actually... I do think you could help me here. For starters, I need my mask repaired. Maybe some bulletproof clothes... new set of armor and weapons really… Mine were lost in my last, uh.. Transaction."

“Um…S-sure! I tought it would be more on the lines of something…more peaceful, but if you’re doing it for a good cause then I guess I can make some stuff for you” Jane says smiling

“Right then, do you need anything specific?”

“Hmmm…Maybe your measures, plus your stuff…and give me…3 hours, I’ll get you some stuff you’ll like!” Jane says nodding happily

“Hey, matches the time I got to get this thing off my arm”

“Right!” Jane says as she gets some measuring tape “Now please stand still!”

>a few hours later

“How does it feel?” Jane says as you move your left arm around

“As fit as a fiddle really” You say moving your arm left and right “Honestly I’d already said goodbye to it, thanks doc!”

“I take pride in my work” Jane says happily “And here’s your mask, good as new” She says handing you your mask “As well as your scroll, I didn’t want to tamper with them as to not trespass on your rightful property, but I did take some inspiration when designing the armory... If you’ll follow me…” Jane says as she stands up, you following her as she passes a keycard trough a door and both of you go down a flight of stairs

“Ta-da!” Jade says as she shows you to a massive garage, way bigger than the place you were on…

In front of you lies a set of armor as well as a shitton of weapons, a lot considering the girl had like 3 hours to work on stuff

“I present to you the P.N.K Armor!”

“What does those letter stand for?”

“Punk!”

“…I don’t think you know how that works”

“W-w-well I was gonna call it the D.F.T”

“And what does that one stand for?”

“…Daft?”

“Jesus”

“A-anyways! I’ll describe you what they do and you can figure out what to take!”
>>
File: daft_punk_by_chrisbjors-d5d1b6p.jpg (128KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
daft_punk_by_chrisbjors-d5d1b6p.jpg
128KB, 566x800px
>Current carry load: (0/30) (Pleaser doesn’t count)

>P.N.K Armor: Can withstand up to a tank blast to the chest, comes with built in monitor (with extra features from your mask), air refresher, built in Headphones for all your music and pockets! I took some of your fashion cues as well, so I believe you won’t be disappointed! (Helmet is 5 load/ Jacket is 10 load/ pants and shoes are 5)
>”Justice” Rocket launcher: compact Semi automatic recoilless rocket launcher, comes with 10 charges already and can be Dust adjusted (15 load)
>”Blood berry” Collection: A set of beam katanas, each was attuned to a different Dust crystal and therefore has different properties (1 load each for a total of 5) (Say which kind of dust)
>”Helter Skelter” semi-automatic revolver: I-I think I went too crazy on this one, Essentially is a revolver with 12 chambers which all circle automatically…that would be 72 magnum bullets before you have to reload, which I believe compensates in my opinion (10 load)
>Grenade collection: A vast array of handmade grenades, all of them with unique abilities you won’t find in any place! (1 grenade per 1 load, you can specify what it does (Otherwise it will be just regular fragmentation))
>”Drachenatem” Assault shotgun: an automatic shotgun that carries a special mixture that I like to call “Puffy clouds” Which are essentially Napalm Explosive rounds doused in corrosive acid, I-I-Is it to violent? I hope it’s not…it’s bad people right? (10 load)
>S-s-something else? O-oh please don’t tell me you didn’t like them… (Specify and I’ll try to adjust it if possible)

>What do you bring?
>>
File: shirtless.png (263KB, 1056x943px) Image search: [Google]
shirtless.png
263KB, 1056x943px
>>6073705
with the way jasper gets thrown around like a ragdoll by hunters and grimm I'd say lots
>>
>>6074088
"Normally, I'd take the Helter Skelter and be good, but...say, you wouldn't be able to modify the armor with shock- or inertia-dampeners or something so I can withstand immense impact and acceleration damage inside it?"
>>
>>6074088
Only 30, huh? Shame.
The Helmet's a must.
We won't last long without the jacket and pants.
Drachenatem sounds vicious as fuck.
You sure the full set of armor doesn't come with a +10-15 Carry Weight? Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Cause Helter Skelter would be nice to have, as well as a sword or two.
At the very least, we should be able to turn our Resolve into the fortitude to carry enough weaponry into battle.

>>6074158
Also this for the armor.
>>
>>6074178
you gain a +10 charisma with the full set of armor
>>
>>6074199
oh great, we just talk the murderhobo terrorists into just fucking off?
>>
>>6074199
Worth it.
Assuming we get this >>6074158, anyways.
>>
>>6074210
nah, you can't roll Charisma for that, you gotta roll Threathen
>>
>>6074227
>Charisma doesn't give us an Intimidation bonus
Ok Frank.
>>
>>6074158
>>6074226
>>6074178

Inertia dampeners increase the load to 5, making it a total of 25
>>
>You will never bully eva.
>you will never see her hunch over in agony when shes punched in the gut
>you will never lick her eyeball and see her try to crawl away to no avail.
>>
>>6074283
well then, I'd say
>full set of armor with inertia dampeners
>3 grenades (Fire, Ice, EXPLOSIONS)
>2 swords (Gravity, Lightning)
>>
>>6074283
Well... That sucks.

I guess take it, a fire and electric sword. Ask her to make some throwing knives, take as many as we can.
We can move limbs independently, so we don't even need bullets. Near-infinite speed knife throw. Theoretically, we can throw it with enough speed/momentum to instantly shatter aura and obliterate everything in it's path.
>>
>>6074370
well as long as you keep it to the realms of physical capability

if you just try to go Sanic fast on that stuff then it's gonna wear down easily
>>
change >>6074367
to >>6074370

tho I'd say add one ice grenade

>>6074393
ask her to make very sturdy throwing knives :D
>>
>>6074393
They only need to work once if it's an instakill. We can always get more.
>>
>>6074321
>Licking some freak's eye.

Dude no. You're gonna catch something.
>>
please post porn of ruby
>>
File: 1476194678959.jpg (2MB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
1476194678959.jpg
2MB, 1280x954px
“I’ll get the armor…and can you put some inertia dampeners or something? to withstand fast acceleration and all that stuff?”

“Uuum…sure I can! B-but it’ll be heavier”

“Okay then, plus which one are the lighting and fire swords?”

“O-oh…that would be the “Peony” and the “Tsubaki MK IV””

“Peony and Tsubaki for me then”

Jane goes a little red “P-please don’t call them by name…I-it’s embarrassing”

“Hey, nothing wrong with that! Don’t worry, they’re great” You say patting her head, making her go red from embarrassment “Also could you get some throwing knifes?”

“Hmm? H-h-how many?”

“As much as you can”

“O-oh. V-very well!” Jane says nodding as she presses a button and a mechanical claw grabs the armor “I’m sorry but please stay a little bit longer!”

“Don’t worry! I can wait as much as you want”

“perfect!

>A while later

Damn, this is some good food!

You keep eating the stuff as another girl appears in front of you, but she looks less of a girl and more of a…

Not gonna lie, she looks like a robot

“Your armor” She says flatly, putting down the padded clothing, they look somewhat bulkier, but they still seem fashionable as fuck

“And you are?”

“…Um…Junko…”

“Who?”

“…Jane’s sister” she says as she gives you a ton of pouches filled with throwing knifes “I was told to make sure you don’t do anything stupid” she says with a completely flat face “Otherwise you won’t get a next date”

“Um…Yeah, thanks but I said back there that I do-“

“I’ve heard the conversation too, I’m much more combat capable than my sister”

“Right, anyways…look, I don’t want to injure anybody that isn’t me, that includes you miss“

“Oh don’t worry, I can handle it” she says dismissing your claim

>”Fine you can come”
>”Nope, still don’t want to endanger anyone”
>Other
>>
>>6074838
I'm 80% certain of >>6073386
(tho I'm not entirely certain that Jade is the true original...)

so
>”Fine you can come”
>>
>>6074838
[x] Fine.
>>
>>6074838
"Look. This is personal. I wouldn't want you to get involved even if you were the strongest Hunter in Remnant. I need to settle this on my own. You've done more than enough by outfitting me with this gear."
>>
>>6074892
don't be stupid.

while symbolical revenge is nice and all, not dying is a bit nicer, especially with a qt bug girl waiting for you.
>>
>>6074968
And death means no more dates with said bug girl.
>>
File: per-haagensen-mec-vtol-01.jpg (148KB, 1920x758px) Image search: [Google]
per-haagensen-mec-vtol-01.jpg
148KB, 1920x758px
"Look. This is personal. I wouldn't want you to get involved even if you were the strongest Hunter in Remnant. I need to settle this on my own. You've done more than enough by outfitting me with this gear."

“But I was to-“

“Yes I know! You’ve been telling me like ten times now!”

“I’ve only really said it once…”

“Yes…right…Look sometimes people say things without context or meaning, so…don’t worry I got this…”

“…Well if you want me to be honest I trust Eva more than you do…soooo”

“…ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, FINE, YOU CAN COME!”

“J-jeez! No need to get your knickers in a twist! Just trying to help!” she says holding up her arms

Well at least she’s not a pile of nerves like her sister

“…*sigh*…sorry, I just wanted to look cool, C’mon let’s go”

“Right” Junko says as she takes out what seems to be ”Drachenatem” as well as the ”Justice” on her own body, including, a bunch of grenades strapped to her belt

You go ahead and start putting the armor as well as the weaponry, sure it’s heavy, but it’s surprisingly comfortable as well, after that you put on the pouches as well as the swords and head off

“You drive or I drive?” Junk says as she rests near the wall

“Drive what?”

“Helicopters”

“You don’t drive helicopters, you pilot them”

“Same thing, it’s not like language can’t be simplified, just another sign of progress”

“Anyway, you can pilot it, I don’t know crap about helicopters”

“Great” Junko say as both of you head to the massive garage once again, a helicopter standing in there where there wasn’t any before

“How did yo-“

“Science!” Junko smiles as she gets on the pilot seat, the rest of the helicopter opening as you come in
>>
File: luke-james-getac-2angles.jpg (178KB, 1920x850px) Image search: [Google]
luke-james-getac-2angles.jpg
178KB, 1920x850px
“Welcome to the “Valkyrie”, next to you there’s a Computer the size of a briefcase, Use it to pre-plan whatever you have in mind, it’s connected to the cockpit so I’ll know immediately whatever you have in mind

“Does this have contact to the outside, like news and internet”

“Yeah…it’s a computer y’know…duh” Junko says as a massive door opens, the helicopter rising as the water from a lake splits in between

“Y’know…this reminds me of all those action movies, where you go kill the bad guys and stuff? And the main heroes have a cool sounding name or something? Feels pretty cool really” Junko says from the cockpit

“Yeah, yeah, welcome to my life” you say as you open the computer and put it on your lap

Okay, first thing first, check on mistral and see what news there are

>Choose a mission

>New bombings create panic in the city as citizens fear for their life!
That’s either Angel or Mortimer, one or the other, both of those fuckers loved explosives

>Panic in the slums as black fang vs white fang collide! Collateral damage reaching the hundreds!
That’s definitely Drifter’s work, he’s usually behind a massive army, but he himself is no joke either

>Is it not enough? Mistrali Killer still on the lose despite the city being in chaos
Mistrali killer? Does he mean Manco? Is he still on that business? He’s a wild card, so maybe it’s better to address him before the others get to him

You thing to yourself for a while…

>There’s still their main supplier of goods, we can still hit him
>We can still attack them in their HQ (DANGER)
>The shipment from Vacuo must have arrived already, but that doesn’t mean you can’t trace it
>Let’s go somewhere else (Specify)

<Extra>
>Junko wanted a name for the both of us? Should I really? I dunno…
>Should I ask something to Junko?
>>
>>6075265
[x] Manco

[x] Trace the shipment

[x] Ask Junko about her sister(s)
>>
>>6075265
>Manco
>>
by the way calling it for now

Comments and all are appreciated

I'll count the votes from this post tough, so don't worry
>>
>>6074263
>trying to be scary when you're this fabulous

Nah senpai, you cant scare someone like that
>>
>What Gumi is feeling when she gets deflowered
>The WC is almost too big
>Corrupted big time
>>
>>6075359
That's bullshit.
>>
>>6076613
>That picture
>After a big meal
>>
>>6075359
But Intimidation rolls off of the Charisma stat
>>
>>6077442
Sometimes it rolls off of WIS~
>>
>>6077494
That sounds like a game I'd never play.
>>
>>6077656
Well yous a bitch.
>>
>>6078241
Well yous a handsome.
>>
>>6078268
Shutup, baby, I know it.
>>
File: 1477813649667.png (533KB, 1125x989px) Image search: [Google]
1477813649667.png
533KB, 1125x989px
Ded thread
>>
>>6074227
>>6074263
>>6075359

guys, guys, guys.
I said I want to talk them into fucking off

not threaten or intimidate.

I want to ask them nicely and show them the errors of their ways peacefully, with cunning and charm, and they realize it and fuck off.
>>
Will we ever quest again?
>>
>>6079758
i dunno.
do you want GQ?
>>
>>6079799
I'd participate, but I'm in no condition to TACTICS so I'd not come up with anything good
>>
>>6079799
do it
>>
Can I just get a Yang pic dump?
I need to fap
>>
K

PICK A CHARACTER!
>David (outside looking in)
>Jefe (insides feeling out)
>>
>>6079935
>Jefe (insides feeling out)
>>
>>6079935
Jefe
>>
>last time in GQ
>David looks deep inside himself and unlocks his semblance.
>with luck on his side (and an exploding robot) David escapes with only minor burns!
>But is stopped in horror as He finds his leader jefe malnourished and rotting away.

It happened so fast.

David was having trouble with his mission.

So you decided to distract the two hunters.

You howled out your challenge, and the hunters accepted by entering the forest.

These hunters were not like the ones you just fought.

They were swift, clever and a huge problem.

But with your inner strength unlocked, you kept ahead of them.

Each turn they made, every time they tried to cut you off. You were one step ahead of them.

Until they tired of your game and retreated.

But you failed to notice one thing, your soul began to eat away at your flesh at an alarming rate.

The pain went away, and you were left with numbness.

That and the HUNGER.

You never felt such a thing before.

Your mind wandered and you lost your way around the forest.

So hungryhungryhungryhungryhungryhungryhungryhungryhun-

“Jefe?”

You look up

Its David, his eyes are wide in shock at you.

You open your mouth to speak, but all that comes out is white glowing goo.

It hits the floor with a sizzle.

David slowly approaches you.

“J-jefe? Lets go home.”

“J-just follow me.”

He slowly crawls past you, the end of his tail grips your claw and he begins to gently tug you along.

…….

What were you doing again?

>Follow the tugging
>home… find home
>So…. Hungry… find food. +1
>write in
>>
>>6080265
[x] Grab a shrub and look for berries or something.
>>
>>6080265
>"Need...food...badly...no home...right now"
>>
>>6080311
seconding, I guess.

as long as we don't chomp on snek
>>
closing in 5
>>
You gently follow the tugging, you don’t know where it came from but it feels nice.

It pulls you through the forest passing through trees and bushes.

One of them bright with red little orbs…

What were they called again?

You vaguely remember someone eating something like this sometime ago.

You stop at the bush and begin to chomp on the leaves and orbs.

The tug grows hard for a second before growing slack.

You chomp and chomp until the bush no longer has any…..

Berries thats what they were called.

Your mouth grows dry and you can feel your tongue and throat again, but the HUNGER remains.

“Jefe! Come on we need to go!”

You turn around, David tugs on your hand again.

Your mind slowly starts to go fuzzy again and you try to collect your thoughts and try tell david something.

You open your mouth to speak, It now dry enough for speech.

>”Home.. Find … Home”
>Food.. Need.. Food
>bridge… go….to…bridge.
>write in
>>
>>6080587
>Food.. Need.. Food
>>
>>6080587
what bridge?
>>
>>6080647
Its where you fought the team of hunters.
>>
>>6080587
Need food. Find deer. Find boar.
>>
>>6080663
oh.
>bridge… go….to…bridge.

we gonna munch some corpses?
>>
Closing in 7
>>
David stops and he looks back to the bush you were munching on.

The third head shoots up and starts to nod excessively, David looks back to you.

“Ok, I will get food, just stay here jefe! I will be back!”

He slithers off at high speeds.

You sit on the ground, your mouth grows wet again and the warm goo starts to seep out again.

Your eyes begin to blur and your vision becomes strange.

The trees grow tall, higher and higher until they reach into the sky.

The sky starts to shift and quiver as if water.

Day turns to night and the sun turns to the moon, its form whole.

From all around you, little red orbs watch your every move from behind the trees.

Every time you blink more and more appear.

Whispers are heard in the wind, some are happy, others are sad and the rest are angry.

{you poor fool, what good is your freedom if you die here?}

A voice from above shakes the earth.

You look upwards, the ocean like sky churns with black water and rages on.

{You should have joined me from the beginning. Now you will be snuffed out.}

The moon blinks.

A crashing sound is heard nearby.

All the glowing orbs run away as if in a panic.

You get up and bring out your claws.

The sound comes closer.

What do you do?
>Attack
>run away
>watch and wait
>Write in
>>
>>6081001
[x] Watch and wait
>>
>>6081013
this but be combat ready for anything
>>
>>6081013
>>6081031
these
>>
alright closing in 3
>>
Your claws are at ready, and you wait.

Whatever thing is out there you will not falter!

The thing grunts and groans as if struggling. Its dark shape slowly pushes itself out of the brush,
Out it comes a three headed… thing its long limbless body struggles with something behind it.

Wrapped in its tail is a beast with long tusks and a fat body.

Blood drips from six bite wounds around its neck.

The sight of it makes you hunger even more.

You look back to the three headed thing and it drops the beast at your feet..

“Here you go jefe! Found this thing nearby, so eat up!”

……

It… know you?

It’s so familiar….

You try and remember, but the beast has your attention more.

You salivate and chomp on it.

Each bite things become clearer and clearer. Your mass slightly fills out and you can think again.

The world goes back to normal

You eat more and more until not even the bones remain.

You are safe… For now.

The meat helped you, but its not enough.

It is not

>PERFECT

Finally you look up at your comr- no your friend David.

How could you forget him like that?

He looks at you nervously, waiting for your next order.

What do?
>write in only
>>
>>6081320
[x] Home!
>>
>>6081320
"I will need more to eat."

question: was that a Boarbatusk or just a regular hog?
I want to rule out what we ate so far to know what's
>PERFECT
>>
>>6081320
Give him a hug

"Sorry I lost it there, C'mon lets go home"
>>
>>6081361
Hog
>PERFECT
alludes to something we encountered some time ago.

Taking a break to get something to eat.
Be back soon.
>>
alright back and writing
>>
You move forward and hug the snake.

He freezes in your grip in slight shock.

"Sorry I lost it there, C'mon lets go home"

You let go and begin your long trek home. David follows behind you with a slightly dumbfounded look on his face.

>David route unlocked!

Any excess activity from you, would only burn away your flesh at a faster rate, so walking is the only answer.

The sun starts to sets on you two, basking the world in in brilliant oranges and gold.

This entire mission had come off as a success.

Even if you did not retrieve ruby, everything else came off without a hitch. You showed the humans what would happen if they came to your forest.

And you are sure they will not be back anytime soon.

……

The broken moon rises and the world is showered in starlight.

You walk in silence, your body still glows white and your body is degrading at a slow rate

You enter a familiar area, ahead you see the pathway to home, the sounds of the river pull gently at your ears.

You stop.

You could find more food to stall the hunger.

But home is just ahead and you are anxious to get back.

What do?
>head home
>find more food
>>
>>6081913
Head home. There might be food there.
>>
k writing.
>>
>>6081913
>head home
we can eat Yang if we get too hungry

also
>David route unlocked!
NO.
If couldn't go for Harv because "hurr durr I'm not into homo bestiality and I cannot differentiate between smut and love" then we will not go for anygrimm!
>>
>>6082071
*If we
>>
>>6082071
>eat Yang

NO

we just gotta reeducate her not only bu dicking but in everything else
>>
>>6082155
And we have the new bitch to dick as well. Jefe's gonna need two whoppers for all the dicking that's going on tonight.
>>

No you need to return home.

You need a good night’s rest and there is most likely food in the cave.

You keep moving forward until you reach the hill. You slide down it and reach the almost hidden entrance to your home.

Ivy hangs from above making a natural veil, you push it away and walk inside.

Then you freeze.

The first thing are bodies.

Luckily it’s none of your comrades, but the bodies of abominations from further inside the cave.

How could there be more of them?

You thought you killed them all!

You look around, searching for your comrades.

Pyrrha and Harvey are picking up the corpses and putting them in a pile

Yang is still tied up moving furiously against her bonds.

Weiss runs to the hulking mass of harmabe with bandages, he moves sluggishly toward her as if wounded.

You walk forward your claws click on the ground loudly.

Harambe turns around and you see the problem, he’s missing his left arm.

He slowly waves at you.

What do?
>go to harambe
>check up on Harvey and pyrrha
>Go to yang
>write in
>>
>>6082260
>go to harambe
>>
>>6082071
The route thing was a joke i put in just because.

I kind of forgot about it and left it in. whoops
>>
>>6082260
[x] Do a 360 and moonwalk out of the cave to get some food
>>
closing in 7
>>
>>6082283
This
>>
You go straight to the lumbering giant, he was here most of the time so he must have got the brunt of it.

David goes straight to his mate and happily nuzzles against Weiss, she responds in kind.

You sit down next to the gorilla.

“Good evening Jefe! You were right in keeping me here! There was indeed a glorious battle to be fought here!”

He stops as he gets a good look at you

“Well it seems you had a rough time of it! How many did you fight?”

You ignore his question.

“what happened here?”

His eyes sparkle at the question.

“Well, as I was valiantly defending the fort, a sound came from the cave below!”

His arm flexes as he talks.

“A voice whispered to me of the battle of my life is to come! So I went down with haste! As I finally entered a large cavern, to my left came the sounds of groaning and yells.”

“I was greeted by a hallway of bones and… those things! I fought as many as I could! But more and more kept coming until one of them took my arm!”

“while I am battle hungry I am not stupid. I decided to retreat back to the base, some of them followed me back. The others stayed as if guarding the room.”

“I came back to see the others returned, so I asked for their assistance! With them by my side we took them out quite quickly.”

“We went to the room they guarded but it was locked by some sort of code! We tried everything but even my strength could not open it!”

He sighs

“And that is what happened”

……

You thank the gorilla for his information and walk away thinking.

You know what is behind that door.

PROJECT PERFECT

…..

But why would they protect it now?

You look around and see your comrades milling about

What do you do next?
>talk to pyrrha and Harvey
>descend into the cave
>talk to yang
>rest for today.
>>
>>6082641
>say thanks to Harambe
>talk to pyrrha and Harvey
>>
closing in 5
>>
>>6082747
this, and be a bro and tell him how much we fought
>>
You smile and pat his back.

“Thanks again harambe, you did great work today.”

He laughs

“As long as there are fights I will never disappoint”

I believe so as well. We had our share of fights today against strong foes, to be honest I thought we would have not made it out. But in the end we were victorious.”

His eyes glimmer again

“Tell me the story next time boss! Im sure it’s a great story! For now I rest, goodnight jefe.

You wave goodbye and towards Harvey and pyrrha.

Both of them should be extremely tired due to both their injuries and the fights they went through.

Pyrrha sees you first and with a gasp she runs at you. With some force she hugs you tightly, Her eyes become misty as she looks at you and hugs you even tighter,

“Dear! What happened to you! Don’t tell me ruby did this to you! I hope she got what she deserved!”

She pushes her face into your fur.

“I will never leave you alone again!”

You pat her on the head to calm her down.

“It’s not ruby who did this to me, I believe I am sick with some sort of horrible disease”

Harvey his way toward you, his face shows concern at your state.

“What sort of disease? Is there any way to fix it?”

You shake your head

“I dont know, but it seems eating helps the condition briefly, the more I have the better I get.”

Pyrrha lets go of you

“If that’s the case I will return shortly!”

She grabs her weapon and is off in a flash.

Harvey looks back and forth between you and the cave entrance.

“I will help! Wait for me pyrrha!”

He flies off as well into the night.

….

You didn’t even have a chance to get your say in this.

A chill goes down your spine.

You look towards the cave further in.

Its dark entrance lies open as if inviting you in to explore.

….

It seems you may hold off on the dinner to come.

>to be continued

Sorry i would run longer but i have things to do.
As always thanks for playing and i hope you liked it!
>>
>>6073096
I'm fairly certain that's her during the beacon days. Before babby.
>>
File: 1466745652178.png (218KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1466745652178.png
218KB, 1000x1414px
>>6083579
it is.
Mama Beth wears this outfit
>>
>>6083631
Would you marry Beth and have kids with her, knowing one of the children isn't yours?
>>
>>6083676
probably not.
>>
>>6083676
>Used goods
She can die in the gutter for all I care. I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>6083727
>People post this about the MQ waifus
>Forgetting that the Smokefags won
>>
>>6083676
Is the kid a Faunus?
>>
Continuing Evaquest shortly
>>
File: happy welke.png (488KB, 548x532px) Image search: [Google]
happy welke.png
488KB, 548x532px
>>6083904
>>
>>6083812
Well most people are right. MQ waifus a shit. All of them.
>>
>>6083812
Remember the time everyone voted to fuck up Mari's relationship with Alban and turned him into a faggot forever?
>>
>>6084368
Alban's happy with Maya iirc

also
>being still salty
jesus man.
>>
>>6084368
It's part of why I dropped MQ, honestly.
>>
“So Manco is still in business huh?...Hey Junko! I’m sending you a news story! We’re gonna do some investigating on the mistrali killer”

“Right on boss”

“Boss?”

“H-hey I always wanted to say that! Don’t judge me!”

“Right…”

…Weird girl

>Back at Amy’s lab

“Y’know, you don’t have to stay here right? Your Psych test came out ok, so you can go now” Amy says as both of you drink a soda in the cafeteria of the underground lab

“Well, I still feel like I owe you guys, it was my fault that Heidi and Ada ended up like that…”

“Look, they would have felt worse if you got injured, they’re troopers, hell I’m pretty sure Heidi gets turned on by pain or something”

“for real?”

“I dunno, she just kinda looks like the girl that would” Amy says smiling, eating on a hamburger “Thing is, don’t beat yourself for all of us, you got work to do”

“Oh crap my job!” you say as you facepalm “What day is it today?”

“Friday?” Amy says as she keeps eating her hamburger “Just tell your boss you had your house destroyed, he can’t be that heartless”

“Yeah…I guess…I need a place to stay tough”

“Well you can stay in my apartment if you want, if you can handle the smell of dogs and cats”

“How many you have?”

“one each…”

“Oh well that is-“

“Of each speacies I mean”

“oh…how do you manage?”

“It’s a penthouuuuse~” Amy says happily as she finishes her hamburger

“Heh, I’ll think about it” You say as you wonder what to do

>See how Ada and Heidi are doing
>head to work and tell them what happened
>”So mind giving me a tour?”
>”I tought you were a vegetarian or something”
>Other
>>
>>6084441
talking about dropped, has anyone dropped Evaquest? it seems like it's getting less voters by a slow pace
>>
>>6084449
>we skipped the girls teasing Eva over the date thing
>my plan of them hearing it worked but didn't come to fruition
dang.

>head to work and tell them what happened
"Sorry, I was victim to an anti-faunus terrorist organization, I might not come to work more often as I'm being very careful now"

also, maybe we should go to the WF club?
I mean, who's the best fit to fight the BF...?
>>
>>6084449
>(Head to work)
>>
>>6084449
>going to work
>when Tuco specifically not to because the Black Fang know where we work
It's a trap, don't spring the trap.
Call your boss and tell him you were caught in the explosion and in the hospital and will be using all of your sick leave/vacation time. Hopefully Eva's smart and went union so they can't fire her.
Might get an injury settlement though, but that should pay the bills once you find a new place to live, until you get a new job, that is.
>>
>>6084383
>>6084368
>>6084441

>there are people that still remember Maya and Alban.
>There are people who cared about the Alban/Laurel decision.
>>
>>6084449
shit, right.

change >>6084533 to
>call and tell what happened

our boss seemed nice, and we work there for quite some time, plus it should be going through the news what happened at our house PLUS it's a fucking anti-faunus terrorist organization and not even a lie
>>
>>6084383
I'll be forever salty. I go to bed one night thinking everything's gonna be alright. Next day I come home from work and see shit's fucked. Can't trust you motherfuckers with anything.
>>
>>6084954
Foreverially tied up bologna tongue.
>>
“I’ll call my boss” You say as you take out your scroll…oh…it’s out of battery

“You have a charger? My phone’s out of life” you ask Amy as she nods

“Yeah I got one” Amy says as she gets up “It’s in my office”

“Cool” you say as you get up with her “Do I have to pay for the food or?”

“Naaaaah, perks from working underground, they want to keep you haaaappy~” Amy Says, going back to her usual mannerisms

>A while later

… okay it’s charged, now let’s call to wo-

>30 missed calls from Lilith

…oh…

Oh boy, well this took priority

You almost don’t want to call her back, but you kinda have too

>”EVA?!”

“H-hey si-“

>”OH GOD EVA I *sniff* OH GOD, I”

“L-Lilith calm down…I’m okay!”

>”H-how do you want me to c-calm down?! I see your house destroyed on the news, there’s riots going on I tought *sniff* I tought you died! And *sniff*”

“Please don’t cry”

>”Of course I’m going to cry! Why the hell didn’t you call me?! I’ve h-h-haven’t been able to work at all for how w-worried I am!”

“I’m sorry! It was too much of a shakeup and I didn’t get your calls!”

>”*Sniff* I-I-I-I t-t-t-tought you you you were gone *Sniff*”

“Lilith…”

>”I-I’m coming there and picking you up for Atlas! I’m not letting you stay in there!”

“H-hey now! I’m an adult!”

>”I don’t care how much of a fucking adult you think you are *Sniff* you’re still my little sister and you’re not getting anywhere without me!”

“Look just breathe…easy”

>”I don’t want to breathe! I want to make sure you’re okay!”

“But that doesn’t mean heading to Atlas!”

>”Then…then I’m taking my ass to Mistral then! I already told mom and she said for me to take care of you!”

“You got mom involved?!”

>cont
>>
know how much grey hairs I got because of you?!”

“Can you at least let me think about it?!”

>“No! *Cries are heard near the speaker*”

“Lilith…”

>”Fine! But I’m calling later today and don’t you dare not pick up!”

“Fine! Thanks!” You say as Lilith hangs up

Phew…that was a bombshell

Well time to do what you’re supposed to actually do

>”Inaba Private security?”

“Hello? It’s Eva Salts? ID: 4352d5?”

>”Eva salts? Hmmm…the girl that works on the cameras? 9 to 5?”

“Yeah that one”

>”Oh right, We were wondering about you, you caught in the riots too?”

“Wait what?”

>”Yeah, about 20 to 30% of our staff is gone into hiding due to the current riots, we’re still operating but only in the essential bare bones”

“oh…sorry to hear that, but yeah, caught in the riots too, currently in the hospital from one of the explosions”

>”Damn shame, you’re a good worker too, thinking of staying her or are you leaving too?”

“Hmm?”

>”Some people are quitting due to the dangers of being part of “the man” as they like to call it, I’m paying double on the ones that actually get to work due to having so little people, I won’t hold it against you if you don’t come, just get back to work once this whole thing blows over”

“Of course boss, thanks”

>”Don’t get yourself killed now kid, during these days our line of work is the most needed, seeya”

“Goodbye”

Well at least boss is an understanding sort

“Welp, I’ve got that sorted…now what?” You say out loud as you look at the others…

Ada and Heidi are sleeping in their vats, Amy is doing some work on the computer and Apple sitting next to you

>Wake up the girls
>”Hey Amy, mind giving me a tour?”
>”Welp I’m going out, seeya”
>”…Anyone has a place to crash?”
>Other
>>
>>6085674
[x] Hey Amy, mind if I got a tour of this place?
>>
RIP Jasper
>>
File: 1449279375671.png (555KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1449279375671.png
555KB, 960x540px
>>6085674

>>6085773
F
>>
>>6085773
He's not dead, just on hiatus. He gets to spend the next few months in his girlfriend's lap.
>>
>>6085674

I think there's a chunk of the conversation with Lilith missing.
>>
>>6085816
ye there is, like one line
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>6085773
F
>>
>>6085773
what happened?
>>
>>6086052
Hiatus.
>>
File: 1466439513906.gif (331KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466439513906.gif
331KB, 426x282px
>>6086043
>>
“Hey Amy mind giving me a tour?”

“Hmm? Sureee~!” Amy says as she gets up “Follow meee~!”

You both walk out as she brings you to the nicer places around, Apple following you “This here is the main corridor where we experiments on animals…that is where the surgeries are done…

>A while later

“This is the breeding room…this is MY breeding room~” Amy says with a cheeky smile

“I didn’t need to know that”

“You were the one that asked for the touuuur~” Amy says as Apple barks happily “Speaking about breeeeding~”

“You’re not fucking my dog”

“I’m not! I’m just wondering if he would like to fuck MY dogs!”

“Huh?”

“Well considering that he is a complete scientific anomaly and the fact that not only this could mean new possibilities in the realm of genetics but in biology itself! I need to have his babies…for science”

“BORK BORK”

“See? He’s always up for a round! Aren’t you boy? Who’s a lil’ sex machine? Is it you?”

“BORK BORK” Apple says as he rolls around playfully, this is honestly…something else

“I would also like to further experiment with him, now that we know the resiliency of his recessive genes, I believe he could be able to handle more tests specified for him…Y’know”

“How is the mortality rate?” You ask plainly “I don’t want another screwup”

“70/30 on normal dogs, I believe his chances would be 90/10” Amy says seriously as well “I’m not kidding when I say he’s a special kind of dog”

“BORK BORK”

“You will always be special for me don’t you boy~?” Amy says while hugging the doggo

“BORK BORK”

“And you want to take those tests?” You ask apple

and you don’t know how but he looked at you then to Amy and nodded in the most human (and honestly kinda creepy way)

>”Fine, not my fault if you turn into a mutant”
>”…Nope, it’s already too much for me as it is, sorry”
>Other
>>
>>6086648
"You can breed him, but no more testing."
>>
>>6086710
I like that suggestion.

I do worry, however, that Apple may try to fug Lilith.
>>
>>6086790
Supposedly he respects us a mother-figure, so if we tell him not to fug his aunt, he should listen.
>>
>>6086648
>>6086710
this.

I have no problem with experiments, but not if there's even the slightest chance of him dying.
>>
>>6086819
Other than also wanting to fug us.
>>
>>6086856
Kale told us >>6086819
when Chi threw a tantrum over the possibility of hillbilly quest becoming more hillbilly.
>>
>>6086912
Chi throws tantrums about everything.
>>
>>6086912
I mean, I feel like it's pretty justified to be a little outraged at the fact that people wanna fuck the dog. Apple's fine and all, but like come on man, why? Why we gotta do dat?
>>
>>6086144
Dang. Did Thatch lose his way?
I don't want him to end up like me.
>>
>>6083885
No. That's Baguette's daughter. 100% human.
>>
>>6087343
Thatch needs some time off to figure out where to take the quest. He'd been running almost daily since January.
>>
>>6087343
Apparently running nearly daily for almost a year's been stressing him too much since, while he does have a plan/end point/plot/etc, the majority of sessions are pulled from his ass in real time.

So he's taking some time off to relax and maybe fill in the spaces a head of time so that he doesn't burn out before JQIII ends.
>>
>>6087399
>>6087404
>Daily
Wow, that's a lot of resolve.
Makes me feel ashamed for caving in.
>>
>>6087586
And on the days he didn't run, he worked on requests. I believe he still has some unfulfilled ones.
>>
"You can breed him, but no more testing."

“I’m okay with that” Amy says shrugging

“BORK BORK”

“And teach him more stuff! He only knows how to bork”

“…He is a dog”

“BARK BARK”

“See? That’s new” Amy says as she pats Apple’s head “But yeah I’m gonna keep him for…What do you think boy? A week? Think you can fuck for a week?”

“BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK”

“Don’t go into maximum borkdrive doggo” Amy says as she rubs her hand on his fur “That’s only when you’re with meeee~”

Jesus fucking christ

“Get a room you two”

Amy just replies with the biggest grin in her face she can manage

“Whatever, How do I get back to your office?”

“just a momeeeent~! HEY SNAILS, BRING THE NICE LADY TO MY OFFICE OR YOUR ASS IS FIRED!” Amy says with her face red “Let’s start making science shall weee~” She says while opening the door to the breeding room

>A while later

You’re back at the office, Heidi is watching TV from her vat (Amy gave her a spare controller) as she sees you come in

“Heyo”

“Hey”

“Where’s the others?”

“Fucking”

“Figures”

You sit on the leather couch again as you take a rest, wondering what to do

>Wander the lab (random)
>Go out to the surface
>”So how you doing with your…weird stump thing?”
>Call Lilith, might as well
>Call Jade, see how Tuco is doing (Switch to Tuco)
>Call someone (Specify)
>Take a nap
>See what Heidi is watching
>Other
>>
>>6087661
>See what Heidi is watching;
>Switch to Tuco

It's ok to hide in your friend's underground lab when a group of murder-psychos are running around trying to kill you to hurt your friend. You're not a fighting bug, it's ok.
>>
>>6087661
>Call Lilith, might as well
apologize for being so rude, man.

also
>And teach him more stuff!
that's your job, Eva.
>>
>>6087586
I don't know why he let's us blog in the threads though.
>>
>>6087722
This
>>
>>6087820
atmsphere was always very comfy in the JQ threads, like in here, just even more comfy.
>>
>>6087820
Maybe to stall for time or something?
>>
File: khyzyl-saleem-skylineplain.jpg (634KB, 1800x876px) Image search: [Google]
khyzyl-saleem-skylineplain.jpg
634KB, 1800x876px
“Whatcha watching?”

“News, it’s gotten actually interesting now that there’s real shit to cover”

“You think you’ll be in it?”

“I hope they give me a nickname, like “Sharkgirl” or some shit”

>”reports indicate one of the terrorists classified as a heavily mutated faunus, known only by the nickname that was given by Carl Butchatureskignine, that name being “sharktits”

“…fffhehehehe” you stifle a giggle

“Not cool man, not cool”

>Back to Tuco

“Sooo…1 billion Lien but…You have to chop your balls” Junko says as she sips on a soda

“Just the balls?” you answer back, both of you are in a car hidden next to the highway, in the dead of night waiting for Manco to get here

“Yeah just the balls…and your dick grows like massively”

“Sometimes too big of a dick is not a good thing”

“Really? I tought it was…anyways…change it to perfect dick, like all women are pleased with it 100%”

“…nah, I like my balls”

“But you get 1 billion Lien and a perfect dick”

“I already got 1 billion lien on an offshore Atlas bank account”

“Cool” Junko says as she sips on her soda once again, you biting on a hamburger “Now you do it”

“okay…1 billion lien but…wait” you say as you look at the car parking on the spot, a shadowy figure appearing

“Wait? I can wait for a billion lien” Junko says smiling as you flick her nose “h-hey…”

“He’s here, get ready”

“…o-oh, right” Junko says as she grabs her shotgun “You said he wasn’t part of the black fang, what are you gonna try to do?”

>”Kill him, before they get to him, he’s too much of a threat”
>”Restrain him, but don’t kill him, let’s see what we can get out of it”
>”I just want to talk to him that’s all”
>Other
>>
File: 1449208947199.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1449208947199.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>6088328
Honestly, I'm surprised Heide doesn't like the name Sharktits, that seems right up her alley.
>>
>>6088328
[x] Restrain him but don't kill him

>Carl lives
Excellent.
>>
>>6088328
"If he tries to run, restrain him, but don’t kill him"

also
>Heidi is now a terrorist
>the anti-faunus terrorist group has to live with being associated with a faunus
heh, I bet that'll weaken them by quite a bit, like people leaving or it being hard to recruit new ones.
>>
>>6088328
At least until we find out what his motive is and eliminate the possibility of him joining our hunt against the BF.
>>
>>6088375

She was hoping she get some cool name like "the people's shark" or "The ultimate sharknado"

She's gonna grow onto it tough
>>
>>6088715
I'm sure someone will want to explore Sharktit's sharktits.
>>
>>6088328
from the way the sisters act.
I think they are all one person, kinda like that guy from hardcore Henry.
But i dunno

>”Restrain him, but don’t kill him, let’s see what we can get out of it”
>>
>>6088715
>not "sharklear bomb"
>not "sharksplosion"

>>6088775
was my theory too, but Kale didn't answer when I proposed it.
so it's probably true.
>>
>>6088818
>>6088775

I don't answer anything cause then I make you folks start making theories and who knows if you actually hit one in the bullseye, then what do I do for a big reveal? just make myself look like a fool that's what
>>
File: Joel distraught.png (259KB, 1014x630px) Image search: [Google]
Joel distraught.png
259KB, 1014x630px
>>6088894
you win this time, Kale.
>>
”I just want to talk to him that’s all” you say while adjusting your knives and having one ready in your hand “If he tries to run, restrain him, but don’t kill him"

“Kinda hard to do with these kind of firepower, but I’ll do my best” Junko says as she readies up

“You ready for this jelly?”

“I’m ready”

“Then let’s go” You say as you get out of the car

You start hovering towards the shadowy figure, slowly but surely with your weapons holstered

You give hand signals to Junko to stay frosty and go more silent, Junko starts walking even more slowly, she ends up getting behind, but not by a longshot

At one you hover more and more close to the ground until you see the shadow…wait a minute

That’s not Manco

For starters Manco is a guy and he’s also like…what? 40 years old now?

This girls like the opposite of it, she’s around 16 to 17…

She’s carrying two bags, both of them trying to struggle free, but the girl is holding them steady from escaping, she definitely has good upper body strength…is she a copycat killer?

>”Manco?”
>”Hey miss”
>Keep following her (You’ll lose Junko)
>Wait for Junko to catch up then try to find her
>Other
>>
>>6089025
[x] Wait for Junko to catch up.
>>
>>6089025
>Keep following her (You’ll lose Junko)
>surely we have some form of tracker chip inside the armor. if I built something neat like that, I wouldn't want it go get lost
>>
File: Kaiji26-4.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji26-4.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>6089092
>Trying to get smart on me

you should have asked for one before, Jane was working on a time schedule here
>>
File: 1477665666328.jpg (8KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
1477665666328.jpg
8KB, 236x213px
>>6089115
meant to post this picture
>>
>>6089025
Split the difference. Follow her, but trail a ways until Junko catches up.
>>
>>6089115
ah damn.

still follow her, but signal Junko to wait
>>
tiebreaker

http://www.strawpoll.me/11542556

also just for fun

http://www.strawpoll.me/11542558
>>
>>6089280
I can't tell the difference between Jane and Jade, and I don't care for either of them, so Junko may win by default, for me, but it's too early to tell if she's really a good character or not.
>>
>>6089280
>Jane is basically Jade but with a labcoat
easy.
>>
>>6089379
you forgot the megatits, green hair and glasses
>>
>>6089280
>more people voting on girls rather than the actual choices

pottery
>>
>>6089398
those are neat too
>>
You gotta follow her

You look at Junko and give her the hand signals to wait

Junko looks at you and nods, retreating to the tall grass without a sound

Meanwhile you hover as close as you can to the girl from behind her, the two bags struggle enough for them to annoy her

She takes the two brown bags and hits swings them at the ground, making them land flat with a massive thud as they become more silent, blood leaking from one of the bag

Well at least she’s got Manco’s spirit, plus strength

She keeps walking until she reaches a small wooden hut, covered in trees

The girl opens the door of the hut with her massive mechanic arm, and tosses the bag to the floor turning up the illumination in the place via candles and such

You see her from a window

“C’mon now, Y’know what’s gonna happen here” The girl says as she takes out two girls from the brown sack, they’re not faunus, Manco himself wasn’t anti-faunus either, he just liked to kill, so they got him to kill faunus

Maybe she’s a relative? Y’know as hell that crazy can run in the family

The girl puts both of the women next to each other, one is passed out and the other is very much awake, yet both of them are bound and gagged

You see the girl is pulling a rope from her arm, revving up a massive chainsaw that just appeared from her arm…the girl is ready to kill, you can see it in her

>Serial killers are a jumpy sort, let her do her business and try to chat to her later
>You really don’t want to let those poor girls die, might as well butt in now and regret it later
>Other
>>
>>6089858
[x] Once they're dead, blow up the house.
>>
>>6089875
wasn't the plan trying to do things peacefully? or at least non-lethally?

plus we don't have explosive stuff, we left it with Junko
>>
>>6089858
>”Manco?”
>>
>>6089900
Alright fine. We let the girls die then approach but we need to signal Junko to be ready.
>>
>>6089858
sigh.

change >>6089908 to
>>6090043

I hate it, but it's not smart to stop the killing, as much as I want you.
>>
>>6090060
*as much as I want to
>>
Well as much as you hate it, it’s not smart to butt in now, Eva told you to be smart

So you are smart

“Alpha, requesting overwatch”

>”Copy”

You lift yourself a little to see Junko shuffling more faster than before, you activate your thermal vision and see her in the middle of the grass, she gives you a thumbs up and you do the same, before lowering yourself

Now look away and think of nice things

>half an hour later

You see the woman walk away, she doesn’t seem to be carrying the bodies with herself, maybe she’s going back to her car, whatever, it’s your time to approach

You wonder what could be the best way to approach her...

>Write in
>>
>>6090238
[x] Approach the child casually
>>
>>6090238
>"Manco?"
>>
I'll call it a day for now

Sorry guys
>>
>>6090511
It's okay. I should go to bed anyways.
>>
>>6090511
Goodnight
>>
File: 127211832746.jpg (74KB, 564x940px) Image search: [Google]
127211832746.jpg
74KB, 564x940px
>>
>>6092214
Pyrrha has something in common with this thread
>>
>>6092709
Both are nice?
>>
>>6092709
Dying a virgin?
>>
>>6093202
Amber died a virgin too and nobody is complaining
>>
>>6093226
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>6093233
AMBER A PURE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6093375
Why do you think she was the weakest Maiden?
Because she wasn't truly a maiden anymore.
>>
>>6093385
After losing Amber in JQ and Thatch going into hiatus, I'm not dealing with your shit
>>
>>6093421
This
>>
Happy Halloween
>>
>>6095571
go back to co dumbslut
>>
>That moment when you realize that the only thing holding the thread together is EQ
>And EQ itself only gets like 3 or 4 voters maximum

shit
>>
>>6095610
why doesnt thatch just run here?
>>
>>6095630
because thatch is in hiatus
>>
>>6095638
before
nobody goes to ocho
>>
>>6095714
Because when JQ started this thread was all TQ with MQ filling the few gaps. He wanted to run on his own time instead of stepping on Trucker/Dry's toes. Then he made ocho his own thing. Now half of /rwby is old JQ threads.
>>
>>6095714
Also, I wouldn't say "nobody goes to ocho."
Nobody goes there now, sure, but when JQ started it had at least 20 voters.
Waifu Wars ruin everything.
>>
>>6095852
>>6095852
ya got JQ mixed in with MQ with time gaps there m8 cos I know for a fact JQ started because of TQ being too lewd dor thatch.
>>
>>6095920
I remember them starting at around the same time. Thatch was audibly disappointed in TQ for a while, but JQ didn't start for a while.
It's been a while, I could just remember it wrong.
>>
>>6095982
check the archives, Trucker and Thatch were both sucking each others dick during their runs then Dry came along
>>
This new colour shceme is quite spoopy.
Also thinken of starting a new quest what with EQ being the only one that actually runs on the regular now.
Quick, give me an integer. 30 digits tops.
>>
>>6097004
>>
>>6097004

please do, I can't run EQ today
>>
>>6097004
>>
>>6097125
>>6097100
>>6097084
Whoops. Just kidding.
>>
File: 1450116816829.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450116816829.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
>>6097265
Good one anon
>>
>>6097004
>>
File: BTCH endgame.png (797KB, 1020x1095px) Image search: [Google]
BTCH endgame.png
797KB, 1020x1095px
So how are we celebrating Halloween?
All my friends are on the other end of the country, so this place is the only party I've got
>>
What the hell happened to this thread?
>>
>>6098877
Studying in hopes of not failing all four midterms I have this week.
>>
>>6099149
It's gone 2spooky.
>>
>>6098877
Drinking Tang and jerking off.
>>
>>6099439
>Tang
Poon?
>>
>>6099449
Tang. It's the orange juice substitute used by NASA.
>>
>>6099378
Jeez anon, Halloween doesn't need to be THAT scary.
>>
Does the /co/ thread scorn us?
>>
>>6099847
Everyone scorns each other. The /co/ thread dislikes both the /trash/ threads, the other /trash/ looks down on us AND /co/, the /u/ thread doesn't care about anyone else and us and the /aco/ thread are to busy jacking off to bother with the others.

One big messed up family.
>>
>>6099936
We need to unite again under one banner
>>
>>6099995
We don't need them. We can have our own fun.
>>
File: 1477759250455.jpg (246KB, 541x509px) Image search: [Google]
1477759250455.jpg
246KB, 541x509px
Ow the edge.
[s]To be far Adam tries way too hard to be edgy.[/s]
>>
>>6100000
>>
File: TQ in general.png (276KB, 1008x420px) Image search: [Google]
TQ in general.png
276KB, 1008x420px
>>6098877
I'm convinced CYOA has read that doujin, unless sisters of the pole is a common term that's gone right over my head.
>>
Type out a CYOA character`s search history and have the others guess who it is.
>>
>>6101825
>how can girls show their love for each other
>what is french kissing
>what is cunnilingus
>what is tribadism
>what is a strap-on
>how do I clear my browser history?
>>
>>6101926

Easily Ironwood
>>
>>6101825
>how to to get your superior to look at you
>shiny things
>is it wrong for boys to love each other?
>Mating calls of the cassowary
>>
>>6101825
>Atlesian Marble statues
>Where to buy mistralian pigments in Vale
>Boyfriend's penis too big what to do?
>How to increase chance of getting pregnant
>How to increase chance of getting pregnant with multiple babies
>Hair always dry what do?
>Retro music
>How to hold books securely
>Human and faunus babies health risks
>>
File: Waifu of the year, all years.png (868KB, 760x968px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu of the year, all years.png
868KB, 760x968px
>>6101962
Naturally
>>
>>6102132
>>6102162

These are all either Glynda or Ozpin.
Get it together.
>>
>>6102132
>How do I get birds to stop being gay
>Mindbreak, NTR, Rape, female dominance hentai
>Looking for sexy lady that likes to treat mean like property
>Bestiality
>Sexy Bara looking for ladies of all kind, ready to receive pain and to dish it back
>>
Could Tuco and Eva have a family?

could Tuco be ready to be a father?
>>
>>6101962
I was actually going for Jade...

>>6102132
Harv

>>6102162
that's hard.
I'd say Smoke, because none of the JQ girls thinks Todd it TOO big and also the hair thing

>>6102229
Jefe

>>6102247
yes.
not yet, I'd say.
>>
>>6101926
>Amazon: The complete Mistrali cookbook
>Hentai, petplay, femdom
buy trick arrows bulk
>How to get a guy to marry you
>How to get a guy to like you
>How to get a guys attention
>How to tie knots
>Images: Tennis balls
>Who's a good girl?
>Is it me?
>>
>>6102247
If it was Eva, I'm sure he'd do whatever he could to be the best dad ever.
>>
>>6102273
>I'd say Smoke, because none of the JQ girls thinks Todd it TOO big and also the hair thing
Nope.
I guess no one would remember a girl from a dead quest.
>>
>>6102287
Mel?
>>
>>6102273
It's the painter girl from MQ. Forgot her name suddenly.
Like I know it, and I said it after I read it, but drawing a blank now.
>>
>>6102287
Mel. Ez pz.
>>
>>6102291
what does Tuco even look in Eva? she's like the most plain girl in the world
>>
>>6102319
Yep. It's Maya.
>>
>>6102311
>>6102324
Ha, suckers
It's actually Hickory
>>
>>6102357
now I want Todd to call Hickoy a good girl.
>inb4 bad end
>>
>>6102291
Or at least he'll say he will.
>>
>erpokgmdv
>spo3w3qd
>a;sldm;amw ew
>>
>>6102357
When's TQ?
>>
>>6102340
You probably missed the little flashback thing where they met.
Tuco was as good as dead, but Eva found him, and rather than putting him out of his misery like he asked, she made sure he got medical attention and lived because she's just a nice person. He sees the girl that saved his life, and a reason to live.
>>
>>6102390
David
>>
quest about /ss/ when?
>>
>>6102392
Whenever I feel like running it.
I mean, I'm not CYOA, but what are you gonna do? Call the cops and tell them a quest has been hijacked?
>>
>>6102473
rayequest
>>
>>6102493
Give link pls
>>
>>6102542
ask thatch
>>
>>6102422
but still, Eva is like shittiest girl

What is Eva's personality even?

I mean, Lilith exists for fucks sake
>>
>>6102162
Izzy?
>>
>>6102735
no, she's one of the best
>>
>>6102735
with the way thatch drew her you would think you can squeeze your dick between her eyes pushing her up the waifu scale
>>
>>6102735
Eva's a kind, caring girl who loves her friends. She's extremely socially awkward and anxious because she grew up getting treated like shit. Despite that, she faces each day with some level of optimism and does her best to make a decent living.

I mean, what's Lilith's personality besides "muh art" and kinkshaming herself? She's way less likable than Eva.
>>
>>6102735
>What is Eva's personality even?
insecure but working on herself constantly, helpful towards everyone, strong sense of justice, strong sense of duty, with a small but brazen group of friends
>>
>>6102735
>What is Eva's personality even?
>I mean, Lilith exists for fucks sake
make it less obvious that you mean "looks" when you say "personality"
>>
>>6102851
>One of the best
>When Heidi exists
>When Lilith exists
>When Jade exists

She's above Ada at the least

altough it's surprising that EQ has a pretty solid set of main characters, I mean, nobody is really disliked, there's that one anon that said that he doesn't care about Jade but he still said that it's just personal preference and he doesn't think the character itself is shitty

The only one that occurs to me is Ada and even then, Kale didn't know what the fuck to do with her

>>6102880
Anon that's disgusting, but surprisingly hot

>>6102917
> what's Lilith's personality besides "muh art" and kinkshaming herself?
>Not seeing her strong sense of family
>Not seeing an emotional girl that wants to make her sister happy
>Not seeing a girl that hides her own intelligence and accepts being treated like shit, since she understands the risks of her job
>Not seeing a girl that truly loves art and is undermined by everyone calling her an airheaded model
>>
>all this talk about EQ
>There's more people answering to >>6102735 than the average number of voters during the quest

how come this only happens when I'm not writing?!
>>
>>6103147
ur a faget
>>
>>6103147
Maybe this is one of the rare nights there are actually people here?

Bad timing.
>>
>>6103109
>Not seeing her strong sense of family
>Not seeing an emotional girl that wants to make her sister happy
falls under kinkshaming herself
>Not seeing a girl that hides her own intelligence and accepts being treated like shit, since she understands the risks of her job
>Not seeing a girl that truly loves art and is undermined by everyone calling her an airheaded model
is "muh art"

you just took what he said and puffed it up.

>>6103147
because actually thinking about what to do in a quest is work, writing about waifus is "letting your dick slide across the keyboard and see what he types"
>>
>>6103147
Because you don't know what to do with the characters you've made that will truly fulfill our expectations of them
>>
File: Disappointed Joel.png (60KB, 328x402px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed Joel.png
60KB, 328x402px
>>6103109
>he can see all that but can't see Eva's personality

>>6103013
This, honestly.
>>
>>6103206
>Because you don't know what to do with the characters you've made that will truly fulfill our expectations of them

Well shit,This hurt more than it should

what exactly are your expectations then?
>>
>>6103309
I'd like everyone get a happy or at least decent end.
>>
Fuck it, I have time

Continuing EQ
>>
>>6103454
>>
>>6103447
But anon, we're not even near the midpoint of the story, don't you know that you gotta fight for happy endings? even the shittiest of stories need a low point so that you can start climbing back up

I haven't planned a shitty ending yet, really the worst one I have in my mind is bittersweet at worst
>>
DO NOT BULLY KALE, WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN WITH YOU RWBYgt
>>
>>6103454
Once you post, the potential voters will scurry like cockroaches when you turn the light on.
>>
>>6103539
Calm down, Thatch.
>>
>>6103555
I'm sure a few will stick around just to spite you now
>>
>>6103573
>>6103573
I know I will >>6103555
>>6103539
Thatch if that's you please bully me.
>>
>>6103695
>bully me

Typo or sarcasm?

[spoiler]And run already, everyone is waiting kek[/spoiler]
>>
>>6103743
No that was intentional. Also I'm not EQ man.
>>
>>6103763
>intentional

???
The fuck?
>>
>>6103777
Thatch senpai pls. What do I have to do for you to bully me again?
>>
>>6103859

I bullied you?
>>
>>6103859
Before we bully you, which person are you?
>>
>>6103920
It's clearly Admiral.
>>
>>6103913
Probably not intentionally, but you did.
>>
You float upwards high above her, until you land on the middle of the dirt road she’s walking along, just out of her sight…

Okay…approach her casually

You start walking towards her, with your hands in your pockets, you see the girl and she sees you, she has cleaned her blood of her body and looks at you immedieately

“Manco?” You ask as she stops in her tracks looking at you directly in the eyes, or well in your monitor

“Who’re you?”

“Just a friend, you know a man named Manco by chance?”

“…That’s my father’s name” She says suspiciously

Wait…

“…Jackelyne?” You say looking her again

“How do you know my name?!” The girl takes a step back as she grabs the cord of her arm pre-emptively”

“It’s me! Uncle Terry!”

“Uncle…Terry?“ lil’ miss chainsaw says as she looks at you closely

“Wait…wait” You say as you take off your helmet, revealing your face “I got some scrappings but I still look the same! Remember when we used to play videogames together?”

The girl squints her eyes

“And remember that you liked to watch that…belto? Bulto?”

“Balto!” The girl interjects “Y-yeah I used to watch Balto and…”

“And you would act like a wolf and jump around the bed!”

“I-I did?!”

“Yeah! You were so cute!”

“…” The little girl jumps up and down “Uncle Terry!” Jackelyne shouts as she goes to hug you “when was the last time I saw you?”
>>
>>6103932
>>6103932
Nope.
>>
“I dunno…like 5 or 6 years ago? You were like...10?”

“Oh man I almost forgot you! You and papa were always working together!” Jackelyne (Jack for short) says as she hugs you tightly lifting you up

“Holy hell you’ve gotten some strength!” you say as you look at Junko with your thermals, now sitting on the grass and laughing a little

“Well I’ve got to have inherited something from papa!”

“Yeah! What’s the old man doing nowdays?”

“Oh he’s in prision right now, death row”

“Poor sod, you think he’s being treated well?”

“Oh, he doesn’t mind, he sends me letter when they let him” Jack says as she breaks from the hug and adjusts her hair” and how have you been?”

“Oh well I’m more of an independent guy these days, Y’know, had to cut some ties and all, but you’ve seem to be getting into the family business and all, hitting the news these days!”

“O-oh y’know” Jack says while scratching her hair and smiling “Gotta keep the family traditions, the usual, but still, what brought you here?”

>”Well there’s been some stuff going on and I’ve gotta…reconnect with some people”
>”Don’t worry, I’ll explain later, wanna go grab something to eat?”
>”Yeah, back to business, here’s the deal…”
>Other
>>
>>6103956
[x] Well, those cut ties I mentioned? They're attempting to murder me.
>>
>>6103934
>getting me rattled like this

When?
And how?

>>6103956

>[x] Here's the deal...(insert THE DEAL)
>>
>>6103995
seconding

Kale stop making me find a mad serial killer adorable.
>>
>>6103956
"So, long story short, those "ties" I mentioned are trying to kill me. I came here expecting to find your father and to try and make sure he stayed clear of them, if not see if he wanted in on the 'festivities,' but you're my niece. I don't want to get you involved, so just try to stay safe, alright?"
>>
>>6103956
this >>6103995
>>
“Well, those cut ties I mentioned? They're attempting to murder me.”

“O-oh man! Don’t tell me is those guys you used to hang out with” Jack says worried

“Sadly yes…”

“The gall of some people! And you were one of the first in there and everything!”

“Some folks just don’t know to be hospitable…anyways, I came here expecting to find your father and to try and make sure he stayed clear of them, if not see if he wanted in on the 'festivities,' but you're my niece. I don't want to get you involved, so just try to stay safe, alright?"

“Oh don’t worry about me! I’m a big girl now! Don’t “Tie” yourself up about it!” Jack says while snapping her fingers and looking at you “Eh? Eh?” raising her eyebrows up and down

“Eh? Eh?” you do the same, following her drift

“Besides! For what purpose are ‘festivities’ if you can’t have a little fun yourself?” Jack says while elbowing you a little “If I assume your definition of ‘festivities’ is correct…”

“Well I don’t know if I’d consider you as my valentine”

“Oh you’re ‘sawing’ my heart in half” Jack says with a cocky smile as her chainsaw appears from above her arm

“Neato, where did you got it by the way?”

“Pops ordered it to be built, he ‘saw’ me as a potential student under his wing!”

“I’m sure he must be proud of you”

“And he is! He’s always showing me to his death row friends and they’re all so jealous! Not everyone can have their daughter work on the family business! They think I’m ‘serial’ killing it!”

>”Please make her stop, I’m dying here”

You laugh a little as you scruffle her hair, well at least y’know she’s okay

“I’m gonna finish up what I started here and then we can get some drinks, okay?” Jack says smiling

>”I don’t know if that’s a sensible idea, who knows if the BF are already searching for her? Plus we got some work ahead of us”
>>
>”Actually, we gotta go, just wanted to know if you’re on our side, which I assume you are right?”
>”Aw relax Junko, I wanna hang out with my unofficial niece for a while!”
>Other
>>
>>6104355
[x] Actually, I gotta go. I just wanted to know if you are on our side, which I assume you are, right?
>>
>>6104347
"Look. You're probably on a list of people they'd like to recruit, so if they find you, just go with it, alright? I'll be right behind them, and worst case scenario, we end up fighting them together. But I'd rather keep you out of this, alright?" Ruffle her hair.
>>
>>6104347
>”Please make her stop, I’m dying here”
I know two girls who also said that a bit earlier ~

>>6104355
>”Actually, we gotta go, just wanted to know if you’re on our side, which I assume you are right?"
and add
"We'll hang out once this whole business is taken care of and I don't have to fear dying from anything other than your jokes."
>>
File: 21c.jpg (41KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
21c.jpg
41KB, 500x620px
>>
“Actually, I gotta go. I just wanted to know if you are on our side, which I assume you are, right?”

“Y’know I am! Don’t worry about it! It seems like you don’t wanna hang out with me!” Jack says showing her puffy cheeks

"Oh, don’t be like that…We'll hang out once this whole business is taken care of and I don't have to fear dying from anything other than your jokes."

“Now you know my jokes are something to ‘die’ for!” Jack says with her cocky smile and crossing her arms

“Exactly! Look. You're probably on a list of people they'd like to recruit, so if they find you, just go with it, alright? I'll be right behind them, and worst case scenario, we end up fighting them together. But I'd rather keep you out of this, alright?" you say as you ruffle her hair “Be my cutest double agent?”

“Hmmm…okay!” Jack says using her robot arm to tap her head, grumbling a little bit “I was going to invite you to a beer and everything”

“YOU WHAT?!” You say giving her your biggest dad stare arms on your hips and everything “DID I HEAR YOU’RE DRINKING BEER” With your monitor showing a “>:O”

“H-hey! I can handle it!”

“HOW OLD ARE YOU YOUNG LADY?”

“e-eighteen?”

“OH REALLY”

“y-yes?”

“OH REALLY”

“N-no?”

“THAT’S WHAT I TOUGHT” You say giving her a karate chop to the head, making her rub it

“etetetetete…” Jack says rubbing her forehead “O-okay! We’re drinking soda!”

“THAT’S WHAT I TOUGHT! NOW GIVE ME A HUG AND SAY GOODBYE”

>cont
>>
“G-goodbye uncle Terry” Jack says as she gives you a hug

“Was that a proper hug~? I think you need to give me a better one~” You say hugging her back

“Goodbye uncle Terry!” Jack says smiling as she lifts you up and breaks your aura from the hug, jesus, the girl’s got muscles “Seeya!”

“Seeya!” You say waving as you see her go to her car and take out the cleaning tools and sulfuric acid

>”She seems nice”

“She really is” You say as you start heading for the car, the hints of sunlight starting to appear “Welp, that’s one thing done, C’mon, let’s head back to the chopper”

>Next day (Saturday)
>You got some good rest (Taking you in consideration)
>You got something to eat (Courtesy of Jane packing you lunches)
>You’re feeling pretty good altogether

You look at the computer as you wonder what other mission you’re gonna take

>Find out about the explosions (Most probably Mortimer)
>Find out about the riots (Most probably drifter)
>Find out who their main weapon supplier is
>Go straight to their HQ
>Let’s see what was the shipment that they got from Vacuo
>Train a little and get ready for anything, plus hang out with Junko (Switch to Eva)
>Other
>>
>>6104902
>>
>>6104902
[x] Find out about the explosions and if Mortimer is really dead after the thrashing he got.
>>
>>6104957
That was Angel.
I made the same mistake and almost posted something similar.
>>
>>6104902
>>
“Is there any new explosions site?” You ask as you check on the computer yourself “I think we should look onto them”

“There’s…2 new ones, should we investigate?”

“Let’s, I think I know who’s behind those ones”

The helicopter starts whirring as you start to descend, going onto the clouds below as you can see the ground on the horizon

“So what do you know about him?”

“Not much, he was always the emo kid on the block, by the time we turned into a serious thing, he formed his own branch, one dedicated to breaking havoc and destruction, after that I only saw him on a strictly work basis”

“So you know nothing of his powers?”

“I only know he makes explosions when he touches things, meaning that if I can hover over the blast radius, we’ll be safe”

“Got it”

>A while later

You’re on the downtown of the city, looking down on the chaos, the area has been cleared as one single man is walking down the middle of the street

You zoom in to see him…

Yep, that’s Mortimer for sure

You can hear him singing as well

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-XI_1LgEik

He seems to be dancing and hoping, every step he makes creates and explosion, but he seems to shrug it off completely

“Where do I leave you boss? I need to park this thing”

>”I’ll join you, both of us are fighting him”
>”I’m going, You catch up when you can”
>”Try to park near him, hopefully he doesn’t hear us that much”
>Other
>>
>>6105325
[x] I'll join you. It'll take both of us to take him down.
>>
>>6105325
>>6105344
this
>>
File: 1476067306804.jpg (43KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
1476067306804.jpg
43KB, 564x798px
“I'll join you. It'll take both of us to take him down.”

“Is he that dangerous?”

“I think so…yes” You say as Junko shivers a little and moves the helicopter towards a different area, where he won’t see us

>A helicopter parking later

You lift Junko up as you’re hovering above the street

“You’re heavy goddamn it!”

“H-hey! This stuff is old model! Don’t belittle me like that!”

“Excuse me?”

“What you tought this stuff was a fashion statement? Extra defense, aiming assist, Extra strength, Immunity to Acid, this baby has what we need”

“Doesn’t really excuse you for being so goddamn heavy”

“You’re just jealous you can’t handle a high test girl like me!”

“I don’t think you know the definition of high test…”

“Whatever, there he is”

“Switch to comms”

>”Got it”<

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mq4UT4VnbE

You see him dancing, and jiving without any kind of backup, singing his way around as everything explodes around him

>”What do we do?”<

You think of a plan…

>Drop down on the streets and fight him properly
>Land on a roof and try to catch up with him stealthily
>SURPRISE BOMB DIVE
>”Junko, think you can snipe him with one of your weapons from here?”
>Throw a knife at him and hope it does something
>Other
>>
>>6105554
>>”Junko, think you can snipe him with one of your weapons from here?”
>>
Well I guess I'll call it for now since there's no one right at the moment
>>
New thread:
>>6106538
>>6106538
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.