[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Inflation Thread #16 You're not my real dad, you c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 126

Pony Inflation Thread #16
You're not my real dad, you can't tell me what to do edition*

Pastebins:
Writeslut the anon
http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon

Splorch_Bucket
http://pastebin.com/u/Splorch_Bucket

Prev threads
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5817886
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5655683/
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5461487/
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5421049/

*Fine, you can tell me what to do, Pumps not Bumps edition.
>>
File: 1474820261615.png (465KB, 1482x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1474820261615.png
465KB, 1482x1049px
I have a critical lack of bugbelly. I was hoping to post a couple, but almost everything I've got was posted last thread.

Posting now, Coronation.
http://pastebin.com/qz8FgbeJ
Light squeamish content, by way of forced molting via inflation.
>>
>This wasn’t right.
>You did everything right.
>Everything.
>There wasn’t a single hero in Equestria left free when you sprung your trap.
>All the threats were netted before they had a chance to run and regroup.
>And then fate itself decided that you could go hang.
>It was all the traitor’s doing.
>The fool had no idea what he was carrying out.
>The old ways were obscured for a reason.
>Bit by bit you stripped him of the corruption, until the idiot unicorn gave him the one idea you’d hoped he’d miss.
>The traitor’s beam hit hard.
>You lifted off your hooves, thrown by the love into your throne with a resounding crunch of crystal and chitin.
>Dazed, you watched in horror as the traitor embraced corruption.
>He emerged whole and strong.
>Changelings were not meant to be whole.
>They CAN’T be whole, never again.
>Inside your broken body, you felt the love he shared trying to fill you in.
>Trying to “fix” you.
>You pushed it away, but it was insistent.
>There was a damn good reason they’d never thought about sharing love before, even if they never knew it.
>His unicorn ally was too charismatic for her own good.
>The the others began to rally, began to accept the traitor’s words.
>Even as you tried and failed to rise on a cracked leg, the second beam struck.
>Then the third.
>Then fourth.
>Fools, they had no idea what they were doing.
>>
>>6044516
>Each jolt carried more love.
>Raw, and unfiltered.
>Love for their queen, their mother, their family.
>A forbidden fruit, that your swarm was now so happily devouring.
>Each changeling that joined the traitor poured more crushing love into you.
>You fought it as well as you could, battered as you were.
>And it fought back, from within and without.
>The blasts fell like hammer blows on your cracked shell before seeping deep inside.
>You refused to let it in.
>Refused to let it corrupt you like all the others.
>And so it built, like water behind a floodgate.
>Each new pulse sent your aching body thrumming with more and more heretical love.
>And soon it began to show.
>Your fleshy middle spread out on the cracked crystalline throne.
>Still you refused to let it in.
>Dozens of changelings had already transformed, but your hive numbered in the tens of thousands.
>You were in too much pain from your broken shell, there was no hope to focus on a spell to escape.
>The constant barrage of love made it impossible to move away, not that your spider-webbed exoskeleton could still support you.
>Your only consolation was that the fools would suffer the fate they chose.
>You wouldn’t.
>No matter what.
>Never again.
>And so you fought on, if only with will.
>>
>>6044522
>A pain unlike anything you’d experienced jolted through your withers and back, accompanied by a echoing crack.
>You let out a scream as your chitin split wider along the crack, forced open by the rejected love.
>A bulge of pulsing pale flesh pressed out through the gap, widening it further with a rolling crunch
>Beam after beam tested you, each and every one of them offering a salvation from your torment.
>Another crack sounded, this time the pain came from your flank.
>Slowly your whole body swelled with the love you scorned, the love of your swarm.
>Your family.
>Bit by bit it broke you apart.
>Chitin split and sundered, shards dropping to the ground around your swelling form as you outgrew your body.
>It hurt.
>But you’ve felt worse pain.
>Unimaginable pain.
>You would never go back to the old ways.
>Nothing could drag you back to them after all that you had lost from them.
>You cracked again under the onslaught of love, this time it was your thorax plate separating from your neck as your chest pushed outward.
>Everywhere, you were coming undone.
>Other plates followed.
>No longer content to force apart the weakened stretches of chitin, the roiling love inside you began to pull you apart at the seams.
>Your hive’s love levered plates apart, surging flesh filling gaps as the connective tissues between gave way in spilling tears.
>>
>>6044533
>The cascade of love only grew as more and more of your swarm joined the fool.
>The larger plates finally worked loose, dropping one by one onto your throne in dull clatters.
>Your body more resembled a pale green sack than a living creature.
>pieces of your old self still clung on in places, if only barely.
>Three hooves.
>One haunch.
>A small stretch on your back.
>The only place that was yet to be sundered was your head and neck, and your neck’s ringlets were rapidly spacing out.
>Without your hardened outer skin, the blows of love pressed into your fleshy form at full force.
>Each one felt like a buck meant to burst you.
>You could stop it.
>All you had to do was let the love in.
>But you wouldn’t.
>You’d killed so many in your carelessness.
>Lovers.
>Friends.
>Husbands.
>You’d never go back to that.
>You’d endure anything to prevent pain like that again.
>And so you did.
>A pair of wet crunches sounded, when your neck’s plating broke apart.
>Without support, your head drooped forward, hair sweeping forward like a veil.
>Your crown came tumbling off, bouncing once on the throne’s edge before falling to the floor.
>A new fracture called out, tracing a fine line from your right eye and down your cheek.
>>
>>6044542
>Let them walk into this hell they’ve chosen.
>Another echoing split jolted from your left eye.
>Thorax will learn.
>He’ll lead them well enough.
>Your whole body was distorted with love, a pale fleshy mockery of what you used to be.
>You knew there was no more room for love.
>The cracks in your countenance widened, tracing pale streaks down to your chin.
>He will learn to love.
>When they start dying, he’ll hate himself for it.
>And Thorax will welcome the hunger back like an old friend.
>With a wet snap you felt your brow loosen, and brow to jaw your last few plates clatter to the ground as the love forced itself into your body’s last refuge.
>Even now, you could accept it.
>Welcome it in.
>Save yourself.
>It wouldn’t be worth it.
>A beam strikes again, and you feel a sharp pain needle through your distended and amorphous sack of a body.
>Again, the next changeling to offer you love strikes you, and the needling sensation never leaves.
>Your whole self is at it’s limit.
>With what little strength you can muster without skeletal support, you tilt your head a few meagre inches to the right.
>The curtain of tattered hair parts against your soft muzzle, giving you one half-focused eye to see.
>Thorax.
>He looks just like you used to.
>So proud.
>So naive.
>Let him love his friends to death.
>Let him build his own towers of bones and grief.
>Let him learn that cruelty is the only kindness he can give his swarm.
>He will make a fine leader.
>One final beam courses into you, and you almost feel happy.
>Tears and seams split wide along your soft and bloated body, and you feel yourself tear apart.
>>
Fin

Wanted to do something different. As always, comments appreciated.
>>
>>6044567
Gods.
Work.
Anon.
Way to start this thread off with some high quality green!
>>
File: 1342905847.m-p-l_chrysalis.jpg (739KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1342905847.m-p-l_chrysalis.jpg
739KB, 1280x1280px
>>6044567
Tried replying in the ded thread before I noticed the new one; oh well.

I liked what you wrote, though I personally couldn't stand the S6 finale's ending. The nu-bugs look ridiculous, and the ending was rushed and didn't make sense (changelings sharing love that they don't have, what?). I know a lot of bugfags on /mlp/ who feel similarly, and I'm trying to avoid accepting them as canon, unless it's a story about those little rainbow shits getting what's theirs.

Are you planning on writing any more bug stuff? I'm thinking about a few ideas for Chrysalis stories myself, though it's taking some time to think of ideas that aren't derivative of others' work.
>>
>>
>>6045130
The only other bug-thing on the docket is the Shining Armor's one-pony-crusade. So write whatever.

As far as the ending, I get what they were going for. It wasn't the best execution, and it could have benefited greatly from an extra 2-3 minutes. Still, the whole character design of the changelings revolves around the idea that they're broken. Missing parts of themselves. Even before the finale I'd always assumed that they were meant to be the corrupted ancestors of an older, kinder race. The finale only cemented that. But then you're left with the question of why.

Chryssi isn't an idiot. She has huge pride and hubris, sure, but both times we've seen her the plans she used worked flawlessly. It was only an unaccountable outside element interfering that beat her, both times. She would have known something was wrong with her race, which means she was keeping it evil for a reason. Considering that she's demonstrated having care for her subjects, it can be reasoned that Chrysalis is keeping her race broken for their own benefit. What benefit? Couldn't say, but I have guesses. As I used in the green, love isn't infinite. Constantly siphoning love from your friends and lovers for decades may not be the healthiest thing for ponies. She might have decided it was better for her subjects to feel hunger than guilt for the ones they loved. Just a thought.

>changelings sharing love that they don't have, what?
As far as the transformation of the drones, I saw what they were getting at. Again, the execution was poor. Thorax had the additional love of his friends to fuel him, resulting in a higher-tier transformation and a lot more punch to the love he tried to share with chrysalis. The rest of the changelings DID actually have love, they had just never shared it before. At the very least they had their love for their swarm, their queen. This is evidenced in part by Thorax's flashback to the hive nursery, and in part by their unquestioning loyalty.
1/2
>>
>>6047786
Up until Thorax’s transformation. Part of the reason the ending feels rushed is that a pretty significant thing appears to have been cut, leaving the viewer to fill in the blank. Every time a changeling transformed, it started with them sharing love. Sharing with what? The only source of love they ever had. The beams all go in one direction, towards their Queen. DHX never animated the other side of this exchange, but if they had the ending would feel significantly better. Chrysalis was absolutely pummeled by love in that scene, but it never made it to the screen. Each and every beam was a request to join newly repaired changeling, and she ignored them all. Given what we’ve reasoned already about her character, she has her motivations for doing so.

So again, we come back to the idea that Chrysalis knows more than the other changelings. Chrysalis refused to join them, and swore vengeance on the pony who revealed what she’d always kept hidden. If she didn’t already know that changelings could become whole again, she would have likely taken the offer(s). In her own words, “The hunger of changelings can never be satisfied.” This can be taken two ways, both of them in support of this argument. If we take emphasis on “satisfied” we see her as stating that she knows the hunger is all consuming. If that’s the case, for her to reject a solution to the hunger means that she knows the solution is ultimately poisonous. Now, if we take emphasis on “can never” it shifts the meaning significantly. Its a warning. The hunger exists because if it didn’t something worse would take it’s place.

This is, quite obviously, what I was getting at with the green. Thorax made a mistake. A big one. It could be years before he finds out, but for whatever reason, Chrysalis always herded the swarm away from the idea.
>>
>This is bad.
>Really bad.
>Keep it together Trixie, you've salvaged worse derailments.
>Okay maybe not worse, but bad ones.
>Your volunteer was too large for the trick.
>And getting bigger.
>Think.
>What happened, how can Trixie work this back into the act?
>First her butt sealed on the vents hidden in the back.
>Then the vacuum chamber started actually doing it's job.
>Not good.
>The inside of the thing was still covered in exploded watermelon from the dramatic pre-demonstration.
>At least Riptide's Respiratory Renewal was doing what it was supposed to.
>The volunteer grew way too fast.
>The safety panel was already jammed against her breasts, no use playing with it.
>Try to break the seal on her cheeks?
>Can't.
>Pressure has her stuck tight.
>Break it?
>It would ruin the act.
>Might save her though.
>No, it wouldn't save her, the glass shards would just implode.
>COME ON TRIXIE FIGURE THIS OUT.
>Keep cool, keep it going.
>Just keep talking.
>If she paints that box red it'll make the Ursa incident in hicksville look like a loitering charge.
>So. Pull. It. Together. Trixie.
>>
First Pump
>>
>>6047786
>>6047798
That's an interesting take on the changelings. I never much liked the idea that they were broken or imperfect remnants of another race. I much preferred them to be simply a race of parasites, born hungry and scary-looking and thus forced into theft and deception. The idea that love freely given to a changeling can reform it is one that I like; it's been done well in a number of fan stories, and it's what Thorax's arc and the finale's plotline seemed to be going for. The problem as I see it is the resolution is rushed and awkward since the masses of drones don't have any willing source of love, discounting what they felt secondhand from Thorax, and I have trouble accepting that a insectoid hive race has never shared love with one another, or that they could have the power to reform themselves all along just by being "shown the way."

But back to your interpretation, what kind of negative consequence could 'poison' the changeling's reformed transformations? I've already read one green where they start blowing up after sharing strong emotions with each other. Will the nu-bugs end up destroying themselves, or is it some kind of emotional/thought poison that keeps Chrysalis from accepting their reformation?
>>
>>6049519
Well, what I wrote about in the green was the idea that they end up slowly killing the ones the host from. The ability to share love back becomes a significant flaw. Namely, as a source of incredible guilt or sorrow. Instead of choosing to love and inevitably betray that love with murder, Chrysalis decided it was better to never love again.

Poisonous wasn't quite the right word. Tainted might be better. In opening up themselves to what they used to be, they set the stage for history to repeat. I thought I made that kind of blunt in the green. Then again, most people don't read inflation clopfics for literary analysis.
>>
>>6048301
>This is bad
>But not as bad as it might have been
>Your volunteer didn't die when you yanked the chamber door open
>Although the sudden change in pressure did cause something rather explosive to happen
>The audience actually applauded while you rolled the blimp off-stage
>You could see her whimpering in fear and pain, but with the spell broken, she wouldn't grow anymore
>You could deal with her later, deflate her as much as possible, maybe give her a voucher for a free spa treatment with another spa treatment of equal or greater value
>In the meantime, the show must go on!
>>
>>6048301
>>6050864

What is this trick now?
>>
>>6048301
>"You're pretty lucky, you know."
>Trixie wasn't sure how, but the voice carried just fine through the thick panel glass.
>Then again, Trixie has learned that its best not to question the draconequus.
>And boy, does he seem mad about fluttershy.
>"If you weren't the good friend of my good friend's good friend, they'd never find all the little bits of you by the time I was done."
>Why does this only happen to trixie.
>"But you are. So I've decided to play nice. Shocking, I know. Fluttershy made me promise to keep you together. That's what the box is for. I made it a bit sturdier than your old one. I figure that what ever happens, you'll keep together inside there. For better or worse you'll be in one place, if not piece."
>Oh no.
>"I mean, really, whatever happens after I leave can't be blamed on me. YOU are the one in the box. If anything it's Fluttershy's fault, she should have been more specific."
>This thing is even more insane than you thought.
>There was a snap and a rush of air.
>Valves. Great.
>A casting of Riptide's Respiratory Renewal can make one breath last for hours.
>Not that it will matter past five minutes.
>"Oh good. You've got the air taken care of. It must have slipped my mind. Oh well."
>"Well, I'll be seeing you around. Ta ta."
>Teleporting bastard.
>If ever there were a time you wish you could.
>And he's back, with a stupid cape.
>Can Trixie stare things to death?
>Might as well try.
>"Oh, I almost forgot about this. Here you go."
>poof
>That was the single sloppiest cape-drop legerdemain you've ever seen.
>The cape didn't even cover himself.
>He clearly teleported.
>Wait.
>Is that?
>Lever!
>He added a lever!
>It even says OPEN.
>Not that it does any good outside the box.
>The vacuum's taking a toll.
>Things are getting bit too thin, and -!
>Okay, that hurt.
>Implants were a bad idea.
>REALLY BAD.
>How have these things not popped?
>Somepony better walk by soon!
>I don't want to...
>>
>>6051615
Classic magic show stuff.
>Demonstrate clearly dangerous mechanism.
>Put pony in mechanism.
>Clever design means pony comes out just fine.

In this case it was a vacuum chamber and DAT ASS blocked the clever design that let the pony go through unaffected.
>>
>>
>>
>>6051693
you better finish this
>>
>>6057230
>An then trixy exsplod
There, done.

Its a one shot, there's nothing to finish. Imagine the end yourself, it ends how the reader wants it to.
>>
File: 1461811590028.png (3MB, 2300x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1461811590028.png
3MB, 2300x1915px
>"Twilight, when do I get down from here?"
>>"As I said, your body will slowly expel the gas over the course of several days-"
>"It's been two weeks, Twilight."
>>"Well, um..."
>"And I'm no smaller than before."
>>"Y-yes, well, it's possible that, um..."
>"Twilight..."
>>"It'spossiblethatyou'restucklikethisforever!"
>"... What..."
>"WHAT?!"
>>"I'm sorry, Dash! It says in my spellbook that sometimes ponies can't deflate! The spell reconfigures your physical-transmundane matrix, causing-"
>"YOU SAID THIS WAS TEMPORARY! YOU SAID I'D BE A PARADE BALLOON, AND BE BACK TO NORMAL BY NEXT WEEK! NOW I'M A FUCKING BLIMP FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!"
>>"Dash, please, I-"
>"PLEASE?! PLEASE?! YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS PLEASE?! I SHOULD COME DOWN THERE AND CRUSH YOUR STUPID SKULL, YOU PINHORNED PILE OF-"
>>"Dash! You're working free of the knots!"
>"W-wha... Help! Twilight, catch me!"
>>"Dash! DAAASH!"
>"TWILIGHT! ANYPONY! HELP MEEE-"
*kaPOP*
>>
>>6057937
Goddamnit, excessive swearing is so OOC and such a turn-off for me.
>>
>>
>>
Emergency pump! No death!!
>>
>>6061392

Pump too much and death is inevitable.
>>
>>6061558
>Popping = Death
Ya'll are some sadistic mothafukas
>>
>>6061655

What else would it fucking do?
>>
>>6061666
I mean, there are other routes for popping like..
Reformation after being popped, whether it be immediate or over time.
Being popped and still being conscious in the form of scraps, who might need help being put back together if they can't do it themselves.

Creativity behind it depends on how cartoony you want to go about it.
Or you could like keep twirling with that sinister mustache of yours.
>>
>>6061558
>>6061666
I see popping more as putting the pony in a state similar to a coma until such time as the pony can be reformed, no death, especially not in that world
>>
>>6060693
I can't tell if they're already preggers, or got pumped up in the spa?
>>
>>6062808
New spa treatment. They discovered it after a laundry-room fire that destroyed all the towels. Without steamed towels the twins had to get creative. Normally they aren't too good with that, but the belly sauna was surprisingly comfy.
>>
>>6063154
God, I want green of anything involving inflation at a Spa. Anyone got any good stories involving that?
>>
>>6063192
I wrote something on that
http://pastebin.com/zarhFZN3
>>
>Magic pone has a tumor
>Attempts to excise it magically
>Magically grows it instead
>>
>>6064615
Relevant.
http://pastebin.com/9F6Sdig2
>>
>>6064113
At first I was reading that like "Aww, poor flutters is being pulled into this by rarara"

But by the end of it I was like "Daaaamn flutters, I wouldn't think you could create something so lewd!"
>>
>>6064615
>tumors
oh for fuck's sake
have some standards
>>
Yet another request for the popping version.
>>
>>6067480
Seconding, I never saved it before the artist nuked it.
>>
>>6067522
>Twi was trying to cast a spell to warm the air on a cold winter night
>It turned out it was a spell to fill a hot air balloon
>The spell looked for the nearest 'container' to fill
>Turns out ponies were sutable 'fill ins', pun intended, for hot air balloons
>>
>>6067884
And they all die slowly and agonizingly as they inflate and burn from the inside out.
That's what you burstfags like, right? A little gore to go with your cute poneloons?
>>
>>6067933
Two things that are wrong with your shit
1. You believed I am a burstfag, no, I just like that picture
2. Fuck gore, fuck that, I am one for clean popping with revival possible
>>
>>6067933
>>6067981
Remember five or six threads ago that I said we'd have this same exact conversation in a month or two? It's like clockwork.
>Actual gore should get linked, not posted. Most people don't want to read about corpses. Yes, even on 4chan.
>Abject sadism isn't welcomed by 90% of the thread. You can elude to it or use it lightly, but outright maliciousness in a pony's actions will only fuck over the thread.
It worked then, it'll work now.
>>
>>6068299
>Abject sadism isn't welcomed by 90% of the thread. You can elude to it or use it lightly, but outright maliciousness in a pony's actions will only fuck over the thread.

That is a good point there. From what I seen from this thread and the past threads, popping is fine to a certain extent.
If it's light hearted and has a possibility of revival, it will be allowed and welcomed.
But if it's like more sadistic and gory to the point where it seems more like murder, many people will turn away and shun it.
It's basically a strife between a large majority that likes or is fine with clean popping and the minority that enjoys popping in a bloody or means of murdering a pony.
>>
>>6068299
I'm actually kinda a newfag, I wasn't here at thread 10/11. Either way I would agree mostly with that statement
>>
>>
>>6071303
This legit looks like something Pinkie would do on a friend's birthday
>>
>>6072291
The Flim Flam Brothers really grew on me as time went on, and I don't think I've seen them featured in any stories. Any idea's I could pick up and run with?
>Flim and Flam roll back through Ponyville
>In what they assure to be completely unrelated to their arrival, Ponies start ballooning.
>Good thing they've got a fix for it.
>Charlatanism ensues as they fix the mess they made for a fee.
That's all I got, not feeling amazing about it though? Any other scenarios they'd fit into?
>>
>>
Pump
>>
Slow thread
>>
Saving it with another pump
>>
File: Gabbyinflate.jpg (524KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gabbyinflate.jpg
524KB, 1600x1200px
>>6067480
>>6067522

Didn't think anyone would want to see it again, but here. I put it in a link just in case others didn't want to see on the image posting.

http://h.dropcanvas.com/mc84x/gildabouttopopEWGRUSedition.jpg
>>
>>6077665
Sweet! Thanks!
>Didn't think anyone would want to see it again
Really? You should see the Derpi for that image. The comments are mostly requests for the pop version.
>>
>>6077665
God damn that is amazing. I wanna see more picture of Gabby inflated.
>>
I wanna see more pictures of ponies inflated with helium, anyone wanna help? Please?
>>
>>6078009
>>
>>6078365
Yes, more like this one, with floaty bloaties
>>
File: 1382519710.calorie_babsloon.png (151KB, 1200x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1382519710.calorie_babsloon.png
151KB, 1200x1203px
>>
>>6078626
I don't have much saved. CDT did a ton though.
>>
File: 1466097737.difetra_page1_color.jpg (788KB, 1018x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1466097737.difetra_page1_color.jpg
788KB, 1018x1400px
It isn't quite He...
>>
File: 1466098153.difetra_page2_color.jpg (970KB, 1018x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1466098153.difetra_page2_color.jpg
970KB, 1018x1400px
>>6079022
>>
File: 1466098333.difetra_page3_color.jpg (828KB, 1018x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1466098333.difetra_page3_color.jpg
828KB, 1018x1400px
>>6079031
>>
>>6079022
>>6079031
>>6079036
This is fine, I just love floaty pones
>>
buttflation
>>
>>6080367

Yes please.
>>
>>6080367
Want, I have all the want, if this is a comic I want to see it
>>
Pump.
>>
Writeslut here with a quick preview for the Derpiween story. I hope to have it done tonight, but delays are always a possibility.

Thankfully Derpy’s costume was mostly waterproof and shed the water easily, however getting the Derpster dry herself was quite an undertaking, due to the “enhanced area” if you catch my drift. Fortunately getting her dry didn’t turn out too awkwardly, as her friends mostly kept their eyes shut and Derpy was a little too chilly to get aroused from all the touching. The group then decided that it would be best if they participated in the costume contest before their outfits were ruined by similar accidents or, heaven forbid, Rainbow Dash. As they began their journey to the community center, idle chat ensued.
>”Thanks for helping me out back there girls. I don’t know what happened, but it kinda felt like a bee stung me, and I just fell over!”
Lyra coughed.
>”Well, I don’t know either, but last I saw, there was no sting on- uh, back there. Honestly I didn’t quite catch what went down at all, it just went by so quickly.
Carrot Top cut in.
>”To be fair Derpy, you were leaning over quite a bit. That probably didn’t help things.”
>”Yeah! And, uh, isn’t it a little awkward to, y’know, be a few heads taller than normal?”
>”Um, I guess it’s a little weird, but it’s for the costumes sake. I really wanna win the contest this year.”
Bon-Bon, Lyra and Carrot Top hearts stopped. Each taking a slow, shaky breath, they slowed their pace and slipped behind the grey pegasus’s behind. They began to whisper, voices laden with panic.
>>
>>6084847
>”Oh no.”
>”She’s actually competing this year!? She usually just watches!”
>”Princess Luna herself is judging the costume contest herself this year! She’ll flip if she sees that costume!”
>”She’s gonna kill her!”
>”Worse, if Luna sees us with her, she’ll think we’re in on it and kill us too!”
>”I don’t wanna die!”
>”We need to get out of here.”
>”We can’t abandon Derpy though! If we do, it’ll be really super awkward for everypony.”
The group silently agreed that social awkwardness was a fate worse than death.
>”We compromise then. If everything starts going wrong, we skip town.
A quick nod from everypony present, and the group hastened their pace towards the Ponyville Community Center.

This isn't gonna turn out how you would expect, trust me.
>>
>>6084847
>>6084871
God tier story imminant
>>
Writeslut here, with a quick update on the story.
I've decided to split the story into two parts, the first of which will be posted TONIGHT, in an hour or so. It won't contain as many sex-scenes as the second part, but it's decently long already and, hey, content is content, amirite?
The second part will probably come sometime after Halloween.
>>
>>6087899
Also, Necrofeline will be providing a piece of art for the story! Stay tuned!
>>
>>6087933
>>6087899
Checkem protocols initiated. Hype engines at 77% and charging.
>>
>>6088726
Oh boi, here we go. I'll post this to my pastebin tomorrow. I still need to work on my own costume!

Derpy Hooves could barely contain her excitement. She had planned, designed, purchased and crafted the best costume of Princess Celestia in Equestria’s history. Now, with only a few hours to spare before Nightmare Night officially began, all she had to do was put it on…
>”Look out Ponyville! Derpy’s competing this year!”
After a quick strip out of her everyday outfit, the ditzy mailmare began putting on her costume.
On went the armbraces, the shoes, the panties, the bra, the tiara and the little cardboard horn. Now it was time for the final step. Grabbing the small canister of compressed air, Derpy Hooves took the hose, slid aside her panties and inserted the nozzle into her slit. She shivered a little at the coldness of the metal, but nevertheless she turned the handle of the canister, perhaps a bit too fast. Derpy moaned softly as the air poured into her, filling her out into the form she envisioned. Her soft breasts began to grow fat and full, billowing out into a sensitive pair of pillowy flesh. Meanwhile, her once slender thighs, hips and ass all became round and plump as the hissing air filled them. The grey pegasus bit her lip, trying to dull the growing flames of pleasure that had risen from her inflation. She couldn’t lose herself in her glorious body yet, lest she forget to prevent herself from growing TOO big…
>>
>>6089028
A little more…
A little more…
Perfect!
Finally satisfied with her figure, Derpy Hooves took a moment to admire herself in the mirror. She smiled. She really looked like Princess Celestia, her costume was perfect. A quick glance at the clock revealed that she still had an hour to kill, which she smirked at the idea of. A squeeze of her breast elicited a pleasurable buzz that grew a blush on her face, and a dampness to her nethers. With a klutzy sort of grace, Derpy hopped into her bed and explored her immense new figure. Her watermelon-sized bust became a playground for her fingers as she pushed aside her golden bra and prodded at her swollen nipples. Every little rub was worthy of a moan or gasp from the ballooned mare, accompanied by a thin stream of air escaping from the stimulation. Eventually, her hands found their way to her dripping pussy, which was plump and filled with air as well. She began to stroke and tease it in earnest, turning the burning lust into a roaring blaze as she went wild. Her legs bounced in stimulation, grinding together against her pussy and hand with a pleasant squeak. Sweat began to bead down her forehead as she slid her fingers into her puffy vulva, teasing and stroking against its sensitive walls. Derpy’s breath began to come short, her tongue hung from her mouth as she gasped and squealed in pleasure. She was drunk with heart-pounding lust, her hips began to buck as she neared orgasm, before she squeezed against herself finally coming to a climax.
Derpy finally let out a breath of pure satisfaction, simply lying there and collecting herself.
Wait, what time was it?
>”Oh no!”
>>
>>6089046
Derpy Hooves trotted merrily along Ponyville main street, drawing practically every eye and lowering every jaw. To be fair, though, she was showing more skin than every underwear commercial in existence, sporting an enormous grey rump that simply refused to be covered, threatening to burst out of her flimsy panties and squeaking with every happy stride, and a huge pair of breasts that oozed out of her bra, nopony could look anywhere else.
The fact that she stood a few heads taller than anypony else helped too.
Nevertheless, Derpy Hooves was oblivious to it all, her head clouded with thoughts of this year’s festivities, and her friends that were waiting for her.
Derpy’s eyes suddenly widened
>”Oh no! They’re still waiting, and I’m still late!”
With that, the curvaceous pegasus broke into a sprint, zipping away from the gaggle of costumed ponies that watched her until she was completely out of sight.
One by one, the gaping ponies closed their mouths, shook their heads and got back to setting up for Nightmare Night.
>>
>>6089061
Meanwhile in Carrot Top’s house, a group of ponies sat in the living room, awaiting the last member before they would begin planning for the night. Cookies and punch had been provided, but nevertheless, one pony was grumbling.
>”Uuugh, she’s always late! Why is she always late!?”
>”She’s only a few minutes late, Lyra.”
>”I know Bon-Bon! It’s just that we’re already missing Vinyl and Octavia! This barely feels like a party!”
Bon-Bon nodded slightly. The musical duo had been called away to set up for the dance off, leaving only herself, Lyra, Carrot Top and Berry Punch. Berry had, of course, shown up drunk and passed out on the couch, so she really only counted as half a pony. Carrot Top sighed.
>”She’ll be here soon. She never misses our Nightmare Night get-togethers.”
As if on cue, the doorbell rang.
Every (conscious) pony sat bolt upright, and was at the door at an instant. Carrot Top, being the gracious host, opened the door to reveal-
>”Hey guys!”
>>
>>6089075
By some miracle, Derpy Hooves was able to fit through the door. Despite this hardship, the grey pegasus remained as jolly as ever. From there, it was a bumpy walk to the living room. Most of the group’s effort was directed into moving furniture out of the walls, as the immenseness of their friend scraped clean against the cramped hallway walls. Finally, the group arrived at the living room. Derpy took the sofa, which hugged her rump quite snugly. Bon-Bon, Carrot Top and Lyra got out folding chairs, while the snoring Berry Punch continued to occupy the easy chair.
And for a while, that was it.
Everypony was content to sit in stunned silence barring Derpy, who munched on a cookie while she waited for the others to fill her in on whatever she had missed.
It took Berry toppling out of her seat, waking up, violently swearing something about “fucking vampires”, subsequently deciding not to care and falling back to sleep to snap the gang out of their trance. Carrot Top was the first to speak
>”Oh, um… How do we start this thing again?”
Derpy was all too happy to answer.
>”We usually show off our costumes, Carrot!”
>>
>>6089083
>”O-oh, um… Well then, uh… Lyra? Care to explain your costume?
Lyra stood, presenting her chosen outfit for the night.
It consisted of a white toga, white paper wings and a golden halo. She also carried her trademark lyre.
>”I’m going as an angel pony. I’ve got my wings, halo and ‘harp’, pretty simple really. Your turn, um, Bon-Bon!
Bon-Bon rose from her seat. Her outfit was made up of the standard witch affair, with a black, pointed hat and robe. She also carried a broom for the added authenticity.
>”I’m a witch. Not much else to be said. Your turn Carrot Top.
Carrot Top stood. She was dressed as a carrot.
>”I believe my costume speaks for itself. D-Derpy? What are you dressed ass- I MEAN, AS!”
The grey pegasus stood up with a squeak. Her glorious rear end casting a shadow over the curious ponies that had dared to inquire of its origins. As Derpy did a little twirl to show off every angle, her backside loomed above the heads of her peers, inadvertently showing off the lips of her pussy, clearly defined against the stretched out fabric. Her heaving breasts were larger than her head, jiggling and swaying with every movement she made. Aside from her physical form, Derpy was wearing plastic replicas of the royal regalia, and a cardboard horn. Breaking out into a tiny giggle, then a calm smile, Derpy Hooves spoke as royally as she could:
>”I’m Princess Celestia!”
And she said no more.
>>
>>6089099
After the informative cop-out, the group set about planning. However, a strange jealousy had taken root, and whispering amongst the normal-sized mares took place when the immense pegasus wasn’t around. Between kitchen expeditions and bathroom breaks, a little conspiracy began to grow.
>”How!? Just- How!?”
>”I don’t know! Do you think it’s some kind of implant?”
>”I doubt she’d do something that drastic for Nightmare Night. It can’t possibly be fake!”
>”Then what is it?”
>”I just said I didn’t know!”
>”I got a good look! It’s massive!”
>”No shit sherlock!”
>”But I’m dressed as a carrot!”
>”That’s fine and all, but could you tell us something we don’t know?”
>”U-uh, ok, ummm… Oh! The fur looked really real, but the skin behind it looked shiny! Every other implant I’ve seen had it the other way around!”
>”That just makes narrows it down to a really fancy implant or every other option doofus!”
>”GIRLS!”
>>
>>6089111
The trio of bickering mares closed their mouths. Berry Punch was on the scene now, the purple earth mare seemingly striding in from nowhere. Despite being a deadbeat drunk, Berry tended to command a certain respect from her peers.
>”Sounds to me we have a mystery on our hooves.”
Lyra cautiously opened her mouth.
>”Um, Berry, I know we, uh, have hooves on our legs, but isn’t the colloquialism-”
>”PONIES EVOLVED FROM QUADRUPEDS, NO MATTER WHAT THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR SO-CALLED SCIENTISTS SAY!”
Berry removed her hands from around Lyra’s throat.
>Now, as I was saying, we have a mystery. I’m guessing you guys want me to solve it?”
>”Preferably in a discreet manner.”
>”I don’t normally do ‘discreet’, but for you girls? Sure.”
So, the four began to plan their secret plan, to discover just what, was up with Derpy’s butt.
>”I gotta say Berry, you’re really nailing the whole conspiracy-mare thing. That costume just screams ‘the heliocentric model is reality’!”
>”What costume?”
>>
>>6089124
The plan was simple. Berry Punch would travel out of sight, following Derpy, Carrot Top, Lyra and Bon-Bon and using discrete methods to learn as much as she could about the grey pegasuses rear-end. It was a quick plan, but sure to be effective. As the four returned to the living room, they found their target sitting patiently. Berry froze, drawing in a sharp breath as she laid eyes on the immenseness of her friend. As a result of this awkward breath, Berry began coughing.
>”Hi guys! Hi Berry! I saw you sleepwalk down the hallway! Are you alright?”
>”*cough cough*... Just peachy!”
At least it would be easier to fake being sick now.
>”You girls were in the bathroom for a loooong time, and it’s almost time for the festival to start!”
>”I know Derpy. C’mon, let’s get going. I can’t wait to bob for apples.”
>”I’m gonna win a spider plush!”
>”I’m gonna stay here. I’m not feeling well.”
>”Aww, that’s a shame. Oh! Time to leave! See you later Berry!”
Derpy and co. left Carrot Top’s a good twenty minutes early, most of which was dedicated to squeezing through the door. Nevertheless, the group was in high spirits, giggling excitedly, sharing stories of what they hoped to do over the night and all the while clutching their pumpkin-themed goodie baskets as they hopped down the street. Meanwhile, Berry Punch peered through binoculars, hidden within a bush. She would find out the secret behind the ass, or die trying.
>>
>>6089138
The first diversion to catch the eye of the group was bobbing for apples. Other, more modern attractions tended to draw the numerous colts and fillies away from it. The line consisted of mostly middle-aged ponies who were out for some dumb fun, so it was rather short in comparison. As the group neared the front of the line, Carrot Top volunteered to go first. As she stepped up to the washbasin, she deftly leaned in and plucked an apple out. Next up was Lyra, who somehow managed to impale an apple on her horn, which she tried to pass off as intentional. After a quick giggle fit, Bon-Bon took her turn. She had some difficulty, but was able to snag an apple nonetheless.
Finally, it was Derpy’s turn. The speechless stallion who was running the stand backed away nervously as she wobbled her way to the washbasin. Heads turned, drawing an audience as she prepared herself, removing the cardboard horn from her head, as to not ruin it in the water. Finally, after noting the positions of the few remaining apples, Derpy Hooves took a deep breath, and-
>”Sweet Celestia…”
Derpy bent over.
>>
>>6089155
While normally a pony would only bend over slightly to bob for apples, Derpy’s case was a little different. Her height meant she had to bend over even further, letting out a drawn out squeak as her panties were stretched thin around her gargantuan hips, pussy exposed to all who chose to look. As everypony watched, eyes and mouths wide, they realized that the grey pegasus’s face had been in the water for quite some time without coming out for air. Ironically, the spectators failed to realize that they hadn’t been breathing either. A few were beginning to turn blue, but fortunately what happened next managed to snap everypony back to reality.
Something whizzed through the air, striking Derpy’s left asscheek. Surprised by this, Derpy practically exploded from the water, dampening passerby with a tiny splash. Confused and gasping for air, Derpy promptly lost her balance and tumbled into the basin, while inside a nearby bush, a snickering purple earth pony set aside her slingshot and pulled out a pad of paper.
>”Buoyancy: Very Buoyant. Visual of impact shows that projectile caused a sizable dent in the material but was quickly bounced in the opposite direction, suggesting an elastic or spongy composition.”
Berry Punch quickly pocketed the notepad and peered through her binoculars at the scene. Her friends had helped Derpy out of the basin, and the stallion who ran the stand had passed out some towels, presumably kept on hand in case such an event happened.
>”Sorry about that Derpy, but sometimes sacrifices must be made in pursuit of the truth.”
>>
>>6089173
Thankfully Derpy’s costume was mostly waterproof and shed the water easily, however getting the Derpster dry herself was quite an undertaking, due to the “enhanced area” if you catch my drift. Fortunately getting her dry didn’t turn out too awkwardly, as her friends mostly kept their eyes shut and Derpy was a little too chilly to get aroused from all the touching. The group then decided that it would be best if they participated in the costume contest before their getups were ruined by similar accidents or, heaven forbid, Rainbow Dash. As they began their journey to the community center, idle chat ensued.
>”Thanks for helping me out back there girls. I don’t know what happened, but it kinda felt like a bee stung me, and I just fell over!”
Lyra coughed.
>”Well, I don’t know either, but last I saw, there was no sting on- uh, back there. Honestly I didn’t quite catch what went down at all, it just went by so quickly.
Carrot Top cut in.
>”To be fair Derpy, you were leaning over quite a bit. That probably didn’t help things.”
>”Yeah! And, uh, isn’t it a little awkward to, y’know, be a few heads taller than normal?”
>”Um, I guess it’s a little weird, but it’s for the costumes sake. I really wanna win the contest this year.”
Bon-Bon, Lyra and Carrot Top hearts stopped. Each taking a slow, shaky breath, they slowed their pace and slipped behind the grey pegasus’s behind. They began to whisper, voices laden with panic.
>>
>>6089181
>”Oh no.”
>”She’s actually competing this year!? She usually just watches!”
>”Princess Luna herself is judging the costume contest this year! She’ll flip if she sees that costume!”
>”She’s gonna kill her!”
>”Worse, if Luna sees us with her, she’ll think we’re in on it and kill us too!”
>”I don’t wanna die!”
>”We need to get out of here.”
>”We can’t abandon Derpy though! If we do, it’ll be really super awkward for everypony.”
The group silently agreed that social awkwardness was a fate worse than death.
>”We compromise then. If everything starts going wrong, we skip town.
A quick nod from everypony present, and the group hastened their pace towards the Ponyville Community Center. Berry Punch trailed along, deciding to wait outside the community center. It would be too busy inside and she would likely be caught snooping around.
>>
>>6089191
(In case you get confused, the next few bits are told from Luna's perspective)
>”Uuugh…”
I was bored. Pony after pony piled into the auditorium, all vying for my attention and, obviously, the trophy.
I’ve seen it pop up on E-neigh a couple times. How that hunk of molded plastic manages to get bids in the thousands still eludes me. Nevertheless, the look of achievement on a pony’s face when I handed it to them was priceless.
Oh hey, there’s a creative one! Of course, I’ve seen it before over the years, but it’s nice to see a pony think they’ve done something truly unique.
My heart sinks a little as I see a bunch of ponies wearing the exact same store-bought costume enter the building. I can practically write off who’s not winning the second they walk through the door, and I find myself mumbling into my arms.
>”Store-bought. Nope.”
>”Store-bought. Nope.”
>”Store-bought. Nope.”
>”Ooh, that one’s nice.”
>”Store-bought. Nope.”
>”Oh hi Twilight Sparkle. Guess what? You lose.”
>”Store-bought. Nope.”
>”Store-bough- wait, what?”
>>
>>6089211
I’m looking at the door, and all I can see is a huge grey blob shoved halfway through the door. The way it’s pulsing makes me think that somepony on the other side is trying to push it through. I have absolutely no idea what’s going on, but I’m at least interested.
Moments later, the grey thing slides through the door with a loud pop, and collapses on the floor, immediately followed by a couple of mares (Regrettably wearing store-bought costumes) who stumble and fall down. The ponies and the blob all rise to their hooves, clearly a little dizzy, but they soon catch sight of me behind the judge’s table, their eyes locking onto mine.
Except for the grey-blob. I’m fairly certain that one eye was focused elsewhere.
Hold on a moment, I recognize those eyes!
I’ve seen that pegasus before on Nightmare Night. She usually wore some sort of hastily made costume. I recall one year she wore nothing but paper bags. But, how she had changed! I’ve never seen a pony’s posterior reach such sizes in such short time! And her enormous bosom! If I were male I would envy her partner. She appears quite scantily clad, but legal, however I cannot quite place my finger on her costume...
I realize that I’ve been staring. The grey pegasus gets up and waves at me with a smile on her face before hopping on the stage and taking a (good deal of) space. The other three mares, on the other hand, look like they're about to die of a collective heart attack. A couple of helpful ponies managed to help them onto the stage.
Well, that was a little odd, but seeing that no other ponies are showing up, I suppose it’s time for me to judge these costumes.
>>
>>6089223
I’m looking over these costumes sequentially, but every time I try to pick out details or give a proper rating, I find myself thinking of or looking at the large grey pegasus. To be fair, she stands out the most, due to her size, but it’s getting in the way of the other contestants, so I decide to do her out of order. It’s a silent judgement, so nopony will know anyway.
I start to analyze her costume. I’m mostly ignoring the drastic change in her proportions because I am here to judge costumes, not physique.
Hmm, overall it gives off quite a unique feeling. It doesn't have the “scare” factor present in many costumes, rather it seems welcoming, a degree of familiarity but also royalty, as evidenced by her golden regalia and fake hor-
I now have a sneaking suspicion of what, or rather, who, her costume represents. I just need confirmation.
>”Could the grey pegasus contestant with the yellow-orange eyes please turn to the left?”
The mare in question did so, bumping aside a few nearby contestants. As expected, pasted over her massive flank was an image of a blazing sun, my sister’s cutiemark.
My eye twitched.
I could not ignore this. I stood up, and called out to the pony.
>”Please come with us.”
Ponies in the crowd began to murmur as she stepped down from the stage. The three mares that had come with her began to sweat bullets as I led their friend to the side room where I would address this issue. I shut the door and lock it, placing a silencing ward around the room. I don’t want the good ponies outside to hear this…
>>
>>6089235
>”AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Derpy didn’t exactly know what Princess Luna was doing, but the term “epileptic fit” came to mind. The Princess convulsed on the ground, kicking her hooves in the air and tears streaming down her cheeks, while she was consumed in bout of laughter. It looked like she was having trouble breathing…
>”Um, Princess? Are you-”
>”AHAHAHAHAHAHA! C-Celestiahaha! You have OBLITERATED your public image! HAHA!”
>”Um-”
>”We told you that ALL that CAKE would straight to your ASS but you kept on eating! Now they all see you like this!”
The Princess was going red with laughter, obviously out of breath, but she stood up anyway and trotted behind Derpy. Derpy gasped as she felt a pair of hands grasp her ass and squeeze.
>”HAHAHAHA! Oh-h sweet mother Faust, you even got the consistency right! I can’t believe it!”
A hearty slap to the colossal rump sent it jiggling wildly, along with a surprised squeal from Derpy and a slight blush. The Princess at least seemed to be calming down. She levitated a pair of chairs towards them and offered one to Derpy, who accepted and sat. Finally, Luna managed to clear the last of the giggles from her system and took a seat for herself.
>”Hehe, we are going to be absolutely clear with you; you are the winner of this years costume contest. Congratulations!”
>>
>>6089246
Derpy’s misaligned eyes lit up. She opened her mouth to cheer in joy, but she quickly caught herself. She was in front of THE Princess after all. Luna wasn’t done speaking though.
>”It’s been far too long since ponies have shown how they really think of my sister, and I thank you for pioneering this part of free speech that criticizes my sister’s unhealthy lifestyle in such a creative and humorous way. Hopefully this will get her eating properly again. Do you mind if we took a picture?”
Derpy nodded, and Luna quickly snapped a photo with a camera she had on hand for the occasion.
>”Now, about your trophy. Unfortunately, we cannot give you the trophy now, for various reasons. Ponies would begin to make jokes and rumors about ‘nepotism’ and ‘incest’ or even question our own sexuality! Can you imagine?”
Derpy couldn’t really imagine…
>”So here’s what we can do. We shall mail you a real trophy in secret, one made of gold from our own pockets and inscribed with your name, and I shall go back and judge a ‘winner’ from the ponies outside to receive the plastic trophy. Does this satisfy you, miss…?”
>”Hooves, Derpy Hooves! And yes it does!”
>”Excellent! Now, you should leave from the exit in this room and await your friends outside. If you were to return it might get awkward.”
With a nod, Derpy squeezed her way out, and Princess Luna returned to the stage.
>”Hoo, we haven’t laughed like that since- where is everypony?”
Not a single soul remained on the stage.
>”Curious…”
Outside, Derpy Hooves shook her head.
>”Well, It’s great that I won, but what was the Princess going on about with ‘free speech’? I just used a magazine for reference!”
END OF PART ONE

Since we all get where this story is going, any NEW suggestions on stuff to happen in the second part? Keep in mind, the contest separates Derpy and her group of friends (Barring Berry, who is waiting outside), so no more stuff between them.
>>
>>6089282
Actually, It's sleepytime for ol' Writeslut. Post yer thoughts, comments and suggestions and I'll respond early in the morn.
And when I say early, I mean like at 5:30.
G'night y'all!
>>
>>6089516
For whatever reason, I don't find hourglass that sexy. Which is weird, because I love BE and AE on it's own. So I'm not one to ask for the sexy-bits. The story itself seems pretty good though. I like what you've done with Berry, never ran into that interpretation before. Please tell me she's going to get increasingly /x/ as the night goes on and she drinks more.
>>
File: 1404935970907.png (866KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1404935970907.png
866KB, 1280x828px
>"Splorch Bucket is the worst Power Ponies writer."
>>"What do you mean? I think he's just fine."
>"Have you read the new issue? Radiance murders Maneiac!"
>>"Wait, what?"
>"Yeah! She captures her all alone, and Maneiac starts taunting her about how she'll just break out of prison in a week-"
>>"As she does every issue."
>"So she downs a mana potion and starts filling her up with raw magic!"
>>"What? Seriously?"
>"I shit you not! She just fills her and fills her, while Maneiac moans and begs, for like 10 pages before she blows apart!
>>"O-oh my."
>"Then she takes the scraps and makes a new costume for herself, leaves the Power Ponies, and starts calling herself 'Generous Doom'. It's a load of horseapples."
>>"Y-yeah... Say, could I, um, borrow that issue? I, uh, I'd like to see just how bad it is for myself."
>"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure, here you go. Keep it if you want, it'll make a great firestarter."
>>"T-thanks, Spike! S-see you around!"
>>
Reminder that over consumption of carbonated liquids by pegasi can cause violent reactions with their natural magic, leading to bloating of the abdomen, foamy expulsions, and occasionally, rupturing of the epidermis.
To avoid severe injury or death, pegasi are recommended to drink less than one half litre of carbonated beverages per day. After consumption, do not attempt to fly for two hours, or the lower air pressure may cause overcarbonation.
For these reasons, it is illegal for any pegasus under the age of 19 to purchase, possess, or consume any carbonated beverage.
Know your limit. Drink within it.
A message from the Department of Public Health.
>>
File: 1406770944995.png (152KB, 900x709px) Image search: [Google]
1406770944995.png
152KB, 900x709px
>Fluttershy desperately wants to be pregnant, but she's terrified of the pain and discomfort associated with it
>Sometimes, she'll take a garden hose, puff herself up, and waddle around the house pretending to be full of foals
>>
>>6090566
Well, It's not inaccurate. But as a comic book from a major publisher, we can expect to see Maneiac again in roughly 2-3 arcs. Probably with a new super-power.
>>
>>6090566
Reverse image'd on derpi and google, what's the source?
>>
>>6093212
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13939849/
>>
Oh snap, we spookin' now!
>>
File: 1475821689545.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475821689545.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
Post more spook pones for free-candy day!
>>
>>6090566
Spike sounds like he has no eye for detail. There's been ample foreshadowing for this in the last three issues. It's obvious where Splorch Bucket is going with this, and it framed the next arc perfectly. The League of One has been slowly ticking checkmarks on their end-game plan, and the Power Ponies haven't been able even figure out what their game is let alone how to stop it. Now, The League is down one council member, and there's a new villain rolling into Maretropolis. Radiance is pretty obviously taking one for the team in order to go double-agent. Besides, take another look at the panel where Maniac goes boom. The center of the burst looks just like Radiance's teleport signature. Maniac's no doubt alive, just displaced for now. Given the mana potion, she could be pretty far away.

t. Scorch Bracket
>>
Float this on up to page 1.

Kinda depressed, it's Halloween and there hasn't been a single kid. I've been waiting by the door in late Soviet chemical gear with a gas mask bag full of candy for almost five hours. How can a holiday die so quickly? I'm going to look like >>6097042 if I have to eat all this candy on my own.
>>
>>6100601
Ikr
I probably went a bit overboard with the decorations, since I live outside the main residential area.
>>
File: 1405544523191.png (1MB, 2597x2606px) Image search: [Google]
1405544523191.png
1MB, 2597x2606px
Remember, don't sneak up on pegasi. They puff up when frightened.
>>
>>6101766
Nah, that was the result of Dash's kinky time with a plug in her rump and her love of anon's cooking, unfortunately those combined into a puffy helium-filled pone
>>
>>6101766
It's a left over reflex to ensure safe landings in the event of a crash. Of course, with selective pressures changing with the advent of civilization, the triggers for the reflex have been getting sloppier with each generation. Bright strobing light, sudden noise, certain foods, or even pollen can now induce the reflex in pegasi genetically predisposed to it.

>Rainbow Dash's collision reflex is mostly intact, though a few nitrates most commonly found in rhubarb can cause an involuntary puffing.
>When Gilda discovered this in flight camp she never stopped messing with Dash's food, it usually kicks in about an hour after eating.
>The entirety of Fluttershy's family going back at least ten generations puff out when startled with loud noise.
>>
File: 7WIJttX.png (692KB, 1300x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7WIJttX.png
692KB, 1300x1600px
>>
>>
>>6107440
>Dash brought Rarity back a few pints Cloudsdale Creamery ice-cream after her most recent trip home.
>Using a process unique to Cloudsdale ice-cream makers, the cream is fluffed with a cloud generator before being compressed into bricks and frozen.
>This makes an ice-cream richer, smoother, and denser than any competitor on the market.
>The trade off is that as it warms it starts to decompress.
>Cloudsdale Creamery see's this as an advantage, If it isn't allowed to decompress, it can't "melt" like traditional ice-cream.
>They sell it in sturdy aluminum containers to keep it safe while in transit from store to freezer.
>As Rarity would discover, the serving size was not a suggestion.
>Dash's note hadn't mentioned it either.
>Of course, Rainbow knew Rarity well.
>She knew she pack's away ice-cream like no one else, if given the chance.
>Before she even finished the first pint, Rarity was pinned down by her swelling, cream filled belly
>Rarity made up her mind to buy a few quarts to see how rainbow liked being turned into a blimp.
>But all she could do now was enjoy the taste, which was admittedly the best ice cream she'd ever had.
>A few more spoonfuls couldn't hurt.
>>
Pump
>>
>>6109571
>Cloudsdale Creamery's only competitor, Cold Cloud, went out of business rather suddenly after the release of their blueberry swirl flavor.
>>
pump
>>
File: 1369438408287.jpg (229KB, 1600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1369438408287.jpg
229KB, 1600x540px
>>6080367
>>
>>6109732
It's strange. One day, the building was found abandoned and covered in sticky blue juice. Every employee, from the janitor to the CEO, was declared missing, but nothing ever turned up.
>>
>>6106426
Sauce on this and
>>6112711 ?
>>
>>6114154
The first one is
http://nom-sympony.tumblr.com/
The second is by Stranger Danger, but I can't find the exact source.
>>
Jiggly sloshy love tank.
>>
>>6115930
Can't be sympony, the artstyle doesn't match at all. It looks more like SigmaTau.
>>
>>6116037
It's definitely Symphony's oc though.
>>
File: 1478038427278.jpg (121KB, 1500x908px) Image search: [Google]
1478038427278.jpg
121KB, 1500x908px
>>
>>6117077
>Blob
GIt yo obesity out of here,m8.
This is a round, bloated thread. Get swollen or we'll pop ya.
>>
Goodnight pump
>>
File: 1_and_0_by_jesseorange-dakm7rh.jpg (2MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1_and_0_by_jesseorange-dakm7rh.jpg
2MB, 3840x2400px
>>6116037
>>6116311

It's Siggy, he just submitted it directly to Nom's tumblr since it was an illustration for a story Nom wrote.
http://nom-sympony.tumblr.com/post/151770782112

>>6115931
>tfw higher resolution of this never
>>
>>6117143
>no blob
I mean, you CAN do both. So long as the blob wasn't a blob a few minutes ago.
>>
Goodnight, my puffy pals.
>>
>>6121760
>Implying rarity isn't the pregnant whore and fluttershy isn't giving the adorable slimes a new home

Sick.
>>
>>6123721

>implying Fluttershy isn't a surrogate mother to help infertile couples
>>
>>6123857
>Implying Rarity isn't a whore nonetheless
>>
>>6123721
Your waifu a shit.
>>
Pump
>>
Pump!
>>
mmmsexy blimpo babes
>>
>>6127519
>Twilight Sparkle probably shouldn't have released the magic.
That Cadence though, unf.
>>
Posting just to see about getting a little responce, how would you personally inflate each of the mane six? Just curious is all.
>>
>>6128263
Applejack - Apple sauce
Pinkie Pie - Cake batter
Rainbow Dash - Clouds
Fluttershy - Poison joke spores
Rarity - Liquid marshmallow
Twilight Sparkle - CUUUUUM
>>
>>6128346
Interesting, so we have one for more heavy pones!
>>
File: lzCMONZ.png (244KB, 985x904px) Image search: [Google]
lzCMONZ.png
244KB, 985x904px
>>
File: zecorapurplegas.png (1MB, 614x828px) Image search: [Google]
zecorapurplegas.png
1MB, 614x828px
>>
>>6128346
Twilight should be with raw magic
>>
>>6130469
Why use magic when you can cum inside?
>>
>>6131254
Because Rainbow is for cumming inside, after all...

I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash
>>
>>6128263
Optional [Bad End] edition.
>RD
Clouds. There's so much you can do with them. Light and floaty white ones. Rainclouds. Stormclouds. Maybe progress through all three as more and more cloudstuff gets stuffed inside her and the formation gains density. I'd love to see her float overhead like a zeppelin, showering droplets of water from both ends while the odd thunderbolt goes off inside.
[Bad End]
Bind her muzzle and plug her up. Then let the rain fill her until she runs out of room and does some raining of her own. One of the plugs may or may not be a dick.
>Pinkie Pie
Pinkie would get the helium tank. Simple and straightforward. Of course there'd be lots of fun going on while she fills and gets creaky. And after, if she was tied down.
[Bad End]
Get her right up to the groaning brink of exploding, then cut the inflation. Proceed to pork the ponk, reopening the tank when I start to cum. Pinkie climaxes again as she *squeak-boom*
>Rarity
Blueberry. Slip a bit of reagent into her tea and watch her freak out as she bloats, gurgles, and starts staining everything around her. With a drama queen like her, the panic would do amazing things to my boner. Have some juicy fun when she’s ripe.
[Bad End]
Fuck her right up until she paints the boutique purple. If she’s still together when I cum, pop her with a squeeze while I climax.
>AJ
Dose her with poison joke, then cum inflation. Bloat her up like a water balloon of jizz. Slide her off my dick, cork her, and let her sit like that for a few hours. Maybe a day. Jiggle, slosh, and squeeze her when I feel like it. She loves it.
[Bad End]
Don’t uncork her and let her drain. When I’m ready, cum inside again. And again. And again. AJ keeps getting bigger and tighter, and does everything she can to keep the cork in. Keep using her as an onahole until she can’t take any more and pops on the end of my dick.
>>
>>6132879
>Fluttershy
Heavy cream / fat. Fill her up until her stomach is stretched and taut, then use a magic macguffin to have her digest it all. Repeat until Buttershy. Fill her up to the brim one last time but don’t process it. Have some fun with the blobby and full mare.
[Bad End]
She wants be to keep going. Continue fattening her until she goes from a yellow blob to a yellow ball. Finally fuck her like that, and she keeps begging for more WG until she goes boom in a rain of fat.
>Twilight Sparkle
Magic overload after one of the show’s many Deus Ex Machina, she’s pulling in ambient magic at an incredible rate. She can keep it managed by casting mana-intensive spells, and her productivity shoots up to the point that she stops looking for a fix. The problem is she’s slowly filling at a mostly stable rate. When she wakes up from a good night’s sleep, she’s usually puffed out to twice her normal size until she starts burning magic. This leads to some very fun morning wood relief with the waifu. By the end of two days without magic she’s too inflated to move.
[Bad End?]
With all that raw magic Twilight can pull of some impressive feats. Occasionally I’d take her into a high magic area like the Tree of Harmony, where Twilight starts visibly swelling. Let her get nice and big before giving her the HMD. Twilight casts a full body regeneration spell, and we fuck until she explodes. Regenerating so close to the released magic means she can chain pop from it as it all comes rushing back in.
>>
>>6128263
Pic sucks, but it's what I'd do. Put them all together and make them watch as their friends blow apart, one by one. Each one begging and pleading to be let go, while covered in the gore of the others.
>>
File: 1389671739.jakubxx_labtest1.jpg (87KB, 1280x597px) Image search: [Google]
1389671739.jakubxx_labtest1.jpg
87KB, 1280x597px
>>6133331
A bit far, buddy. See >>6068299. No one benefits from shit flinging, and that's bound to happen if we go down that road. I'd like that, but most here won't. Self censor a bit for the sake of having a functional thread.

That said, I never figured out what was up with Jakubxx's stuff. Its objectively bad by every possible matrix, but my dick can't get enough of it.
>>
File: 1392087329.jakubxx_arty.png (51KB, 892x554px) Image search: [Google]
1392087329.jakubxx_arty.png
51KB, 892x554px
>>6134260
It's the same with a lot of bad artists. Their art is objectively bad, but they've got a lot of interesting ideas that better artists would never touch.
>>
Hey EditAnon, you still around? If so I've got a request. Think you could remove the bumps from Dash, and add in the same kind of stretchmarks you did earlier?

Full size .png source:
https://derpibooru.org/997938
>>
File: tumblr_nes528foB71rjr401o1_1280.jpg (110KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nes528foB71rjr401o1_1280.jpg
110KB, 1000x708px
>"I-I think I just teleported the clouds -URP- inside me..."
>>
>>6137264
>Those reactions
Pinkie is about two seconds away from DoMe!DoMe!DoMe!DoMe!DoMe!DoMe!

Also reminds me of the 'internet, reddit, 4chan.gif' that I apparently don't have saved.
>>
File: frame_5_delay-0.47s.gif (129KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
frame_5_delay-0.47s.gif
129KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>6138650

>gif
>Stretched buttons
God damn it, I wanted to see popping buttons.
>>
Pump
>>
Writeslut here.
After I finish the Halloween story, I'm going to return to do the stories I left on hold a while back.
You fine folk mind telling me which one I should do first?
Either entry #19 or entry #20 of my request list @ http://pastebin.com/KWeNU9Yy
>>
>>6139790
I'd say #20
>>
>>6139790
#20 looks better, but they'd both be good.
>>
>>6139790
#20 w/ popping in my opinion
>>
>>6139790
I say 20, but I do have a problem with the idea of >>6141453
This anon, I don't wanna see ponies popping, they're supposed to be for a party, right?
>>
>>6141590
Fair enough
>>
>>6140227
>>6140502
>>6141453
>>6141590
>>6141683
Well, I can tell which story I will be finishing first!
Thanks!
>>
>>
File: 9104961691270540964.png (2MB, 3720x3360px) Image search: [Google]
9104961691270540964.png
2MB, 3720x3360px
New from necro's public patreon, uber puffy Littlepip!
>>
>>6143109
>There was this new stable that he had found.
>The stable was only known by stable-tec as Infl-8
>Within there seemed to be tools to inflate all kinds of balloons within, and there just seemed to be a lack of them anywhere
>Eventually, Littlepip found an audio recording about the ponies finding out their real job
>Being balloons
>By the end of the day, Littlepip was trapped in his room, too puffy to move
>>
>>
File: 1378443044.profpolecat_what.jpg (84KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
1378443044.profpolecat_what.jpg
84KB, 581x800px
Does plastic count?
>>
>>6144257
D'yknow what?
Tit's are aight.
>>
flate me til i fart
>>
>>6146145
How about I plug up that hole and let you bloat yourself up with them?
>>
File: zecoratum.png (642KB, 1959x3144px) Image search: [Google]
zecoratum.png
642KB, 1959x3144px
puffy zebra
>>
File: 1460871522778.png (750KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1460871522778.png
750KB, 1280x1422px
Puffy pump

Catch the pone before she floats away
>>
>Luna is fucking addicted to plastic surgery
>>
>>6149249
>Luna gets filled with so much silicone that she squeaks like rubber when she moves
>>
>>
>>6143283
>he
>his
Littlepip is female.
>>
>>6153486
Trust me, I know your struggle.
Those who haven't read/those with lives assume it's male because "Pip" and "Pip-Boy"
>>
>>6153486
>>6154128
Fuck, sorry about that. I legitimately thought littlepip was male... I really had no idea, thanks for letting me know, in future I'll do my best to remember!

Thank you anon for at least being nice about it
>>
File: 17904500131799461356.png (3MB, 3648x1824px) Image search: [Google]
17904500131799461356.png
3MB, 3648x1824px
Something else new from Necro's public patreon.
>>
>>6154740
W e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d
>>
File: 3890237135830754885.png (1MB, 2520x1350px) Image search: [Google]
3890237135830754885.png
1MB, 2520x1350px
>>
File: 11440903208062723110.png (2MB, 2196x2196px) Image search: [Google]
11440903208062723110.png
2MB, 2196x2196px
More changeling stuffing by Necro.
>>
>>6157076
>Pumping air/juice through bellybutton
Wot?
>>
Pumpy!
>>
Pump
>>
File: umm.png (408KB, 847x883px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
408KB, 847x883px
>>6160489
*Plump
>>
>>6161220
Normally I would give you grief on the picture, but technically its love inflation, so you get a pass
>>
>>
>tfw shitty inflation captions are ded
>>
>>
File: 8600688465857806367.png (2MB, 2160x1800px) Image search: [Google]
8600688465857806367.png
2MB, 2160x1800px
More Necrofeline public Patreon stuff; continuation of the "Celly Wonka" series.
>>
File: 11655648743351418189.png (2MB, 2640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
11655648743351418189.png
2MB, 2640x1920px
>>6165782
>>
File: 11241306097033294229.png (3MB, 2880x2040px) Image search: [Google]
11241306097033294229.png
3MB, 2880x2040px
>>6165782
>>6165803
This series has been consistently amazing.
>>
File: 2537189336295468251.png (2MB, 2640x2160px) Image search: [Google]
2537189336295468251.png
2MB, 2640x2160px
>>
File: 2604573259901248934.png (3MB, 2400x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2604573259901248934.png
3MB, 2400x1920px
>>
File: 16174189342291263958.png (2MB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
16174189342291263958.png
2MB, 2880x1920px
>>
>>6166251
>>6166587
Don't forget the one that started it all. The first one in her FA gallery.
>>
>"Sofullsohotsotight-"
"You're such a good babysitter, Georgia. You forgot to bring enough condoms, so you volunteered to help."
>"Sofullsogoodsofull-"
"But if that creaking noise is any indication, you've just about reached the limit of your flexibility."
>"Sofullsofullfullfullfull-"
"Don't worry, I'll text your mother and see if she can come over. I'm sure she'll come over, she's such a nice old mare."
>"FullfullfulltoofullTOOFULL-"
>BLOOSH

>hey mom cn u cum over 2 ollies house??? pls bring ur sexxy bra!!!
>luv gorgia!1
>>
>>6166251
I can't wait for Rainbow Dash's one. I wonder what her fate will be.
>>
>>
File: IMG_1448.jpg (57KB, 629x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
57KB, 629x440px
>>6132321
I don't want to cum inside Rainbow Dash. I want to cum on her feet.
>>
>>6170076
Not sure if I should be unhappy with the fact that its just a circle, or happy that it actually looks well-done at any rate
>>
http://anonomod.tumblr.com/post/151127915963/i-wanted-to-try-something-new-so-ended-up-making
Can't wait for the animation
>>
File: 1405142002329.jpg (445KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
1405142002329.jpg
445KB, 1200x864px
>>6171902
I doubt this will even happen now, CDTmod says they are pretty much done with MLP and they plan to focus on a Violet blueberry inflation thing next.
>>
>>6172099
>>
>>6172099
>Thinking you can get off the ride
That poor, naive soul.
>>
>>6172099
That's just mean to say you'll do it then never finish it. You should at least be honest and say that you should finish it
>>
>>6172461
Well I for one am glad its cancelled
Magicflation is gross
Give me an air tank any day ;P
>>
>"Well, it'll be just for me in a moment. Do mommy a favor and keep your explosion inside the pool, okay? My cum does wonders for my skin.
>>
>>6172522
Well be glad all you want, it would have been cool to see an animation, like a hand drawn one, that tells a short story, so seeing that would have been cool
>>
>>6172620
hmm nah
it's just gross give us more sexy food grills instead!!
>>
>>6172737
What? This is inflation thread, not fat pone thread
>>
>>6172737
food girls a shit
>>
>>6173122
Yes
>>6172737
Screw you man, this is a PONY INFLATION THREAD and you want food girls? Get outta here
>>
>>6172099
That really, really sucks. I hope they finish it, at least.
>>
Emergency pump to save it from page 9
>>
D e d t h r e a d
e a
d e
t r
h h
r t
e d
a a
d e d t h r e a d
>>
>>6178869
No U
>>
>>6165782
>>6165803
>>6166251
>>6166559
>>6166572
>>6166587
Well damn. Necrofeline released her final image for her Patreon, which is (possibly) the last image for the "Celly Wonka" series. Sadly it's a weight gain pic
>implying fat
so it can't be posted here.
>>
>>6180663
I shouldn't have opened my mouth about the quality.
>>
>>6180663
I say post it, we'll give it a pass just this once because its Necro!
>>
>>6181771
If a crystal pony pops, instead of rubbery scraps, do they turn into razor-sharp shards?
>>
>>6182089
I'd assume they either shatter or crack and start leaking. Crystal ponies are weird.
>>
>>6181771
>>6181979
>>6182450
Still, the thought of a whole community/kingdom of mares who want to be filled to the brim of cum.
>>
Is there any other material of Twilight being inflated with magic?
>>
File: 147591.png (592KB, 2000x1450px) Image search: [Google]
147591.png
592KB, 2000x1450px
>>6183428
>>
>>6183733
That is pretty good. Was hoping for green, if anyone knows of any.
>>
File: 1471657867813.png (953KB, 2280x1878px) Image search: [Google]
1471657867813.png
953KB, 2280x1878px
Are we Autosaging?
>>
>>6183869
Are we? That'd be a shame.
>>
>>6183917
Well that's weird as fuck. We were just on page 8, and now we're on page 7, but we didn't go back to page 1.

Is this some new kind of partial autosage?
>>
>>6183938
And you just moved us to 6. I think the board is borked.
>>
>>6183952
Maybe the mods are deleting tons of threads above us?
>>
File: 1475209283947.png (3MB, 1612x2279px) Image search: [Google]
1475209283947.png
3MB, 1612x2279px
>>6183959
Page one hasn't had posts in over an hour. Its the board.
>>
>>6183869
Trash doesn't autosage until post 300.
>>
File: 1350381807.defenceless_400.png (666KB, 973x744px) Image search: [Google]
1350381807.defenceless_400.png
666KB, 973x744px
>>6184020
Considering we were on page 9 five minutes after the last post, there was some cause for alarm. I was worried we were being scruffed.
>>
>>6184070
They don't scruff anything on trash.
>>
File: 1475209765630.png (2MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1475209765630.png
2MB, 1280x1810px
Doing a little work on the full Bugpop story, requesting input. As I've said before, it's primarily Shining Armor versus everything following the events of Hail To The Queen. Messy results are achieved by using numerous relics and dark magic to splat a ton of bugs and a lot of ponies who had the misfortune to be "rescued" by him.

I'd like some input about what the relic's themselves do, for the purposes of the story. There are five I haven't fully worked out yet, but would like to include.
>The Sapphire Stone
Tentatively, it gives hydrokinetics. Other suggestions may be better.
>The Griffin's Goblet (Daring do artifact, mentioned by name)
Refills what ever is put in it? Fills the target instead of the cup?
>The Razor of dreams (Daring do artifact, mentioned by name)
No idea, but it sounds cool. How can I inflate stuff with a sword / dagger?
>The Ring of Destiny (Daring do artifact, mentioned by name)
Ties the fate of one pony to be the same as another?
>Idol of Boreas
No idea how to use this to make stuff explode. But it has to be doable.

I've already got what I need for
>Alicorn Amulet
>King Sombra's Horn
>Nightmare Moon's armor
>Inspiration Manifestation
>The Crystal Heart
>Mirror Pool

Am I missing anything else? Timeline is post Tirek, so EoM is already ded.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.