[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #36: Bad Dates Edition Previous T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 72

File: yuzu sirius.png (3MB, 2277x1972px) Image search: [Google]
yuzu sirius.png
3MB, 2277x1972px
/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #36: Bad Dates Edition

Previous Thread: >>5887224

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
File: symbiote2.png (49KB, 1436x1187px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote2.png
49KB, 1436x1187px
Would this be considered nsfw or not?

Also since this is Equestria, where would Thorn find the symbiote? Some part of the Everfree?
>>
>>6037591

>"Oh, oh my god. You're amazing!" Yuzu pants as Sirius thrusts his throbbing stallionhood into her moist batcave.
>"I am honored to hear that." He replies keeping his rythm as Yuzu takes his frontal assault "Radience and I train our bodies often to go long periods with little rest. I am glad to see it serves a secondary purpose."
>"Just shut up with that fancy talk and DO me." She salivates in sheer pleasure.
>The carriage they occupy rocks noticibly side to side as the guards try to tune out the noise. But can do little to hide their blush or growing errections.
>Suddenly a dark shadow looms over them all as they begin to panic.
>Sirius and Yuzu fuck wildly when suddenly the doors swing open as Luna looks in with death in her eyes "Cease thy fornication!" She commands as Sirius looks to her startled
>"Mother?!" He asks before wincing as he blows his load into Yuzu "Oh shit!" He adds as Yuzu looks down to his crotch
>"Oh shit!"
>Before either of them can get a word in Luna rolls Yuzu over and jumps into the carriage. Using her horse shoed hooves, she turns him to his stomach and begins spanking the ever living hell out of him "Thou! Are! But! A! CHILD! WHAT SHALL YE DO IF THY SIRED A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK!?" She adds as she wails on his bottom as he cries pitifully .
>"I was gonna pull out, promise!"
>Yuzu slowly collects her clothes and inches out of the carriage but is met by her father. Though he was not one for facial expressions she could tell behind that blank look she was in for it.
>"Oh shit." She sighs tiredly looking to the side.
>Today was a bad date kind of day

>>6038422
I'd say no, but I'm sure some janitor or asshole anon would report you for it. And maybe it wouldn't be a "symbiote"(TM) but maybe some non copyrighted evil cursed tree that got turned into pancake syrup and boom. Instant lewd episode.
>>
Requesting more bun daughters fucking anything that moves
>>
>>6038658
I do think the symbiote suit Thorn is perfect for her. It is has a bit of inherit edge to it, but it's not ghost rider amount.
>>
>>6038998
Are we talking seriously? Or just for lewd shits and giggles? Cause if the former what do you got in mind? If the latter, we should make this symbiote awaken the repressed lewdness and fantasies of said satyr. Making they say and do things they only ever indulged in their darkest personal fantasies. My boner demands this.
>>
>>6039053
I guess a bit of both because of where we are. I haven't given much thought, but I enjoy mixing comic book ideas with satyrs. Rule for me is that only one or maybe two satyrs from a family would be involved in putting a mask on.

I even have ideas for the Flutter family, even if I only really have interest in Thorn.
>>
>>6039199
>"Are symbiotes your fetish, dad?"
>>
>>6038658
What other satyrs have gotten caught? Were there any that were able to get away with it?
>>
>>6040171
Pogo and Alex got caught doing it on the kitchen table. Alex tried her hardest to be quiet, but couldn't help but moan as Pogo kep pounding at her backdoor. Plus he touched her feet, her paw pads are super sensitive.
>>
File: mal sketch.png (32KB, 1129x692px) Image search: [Google]
mal sketch.png
32KB, 1129x692px
Hey, who's this satyr exactly? Hard to tell without color.
>>
>>6040999
Mal; a Nyx satyr.
>>
Which male satyrs would be willing to go down on a girl? Who has the most pleasurable technique?
>>
>>6041960
I would say Simmer. Drakes and Changertys have an unfair natural advantage, and he is already kind of whipped. Gg, oral girl toy.
>>
>>6037591
>>5887224
>>
File: 1457499542503.jpg (585KB, 1106x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1457499542503.jpg
585KB, 1106x1168px
>>6041960
Pogo for sure would love going down, he is as eager to give as he is to receive. His technique would focus a lot of clitoral stimulation but also some fingering. I think he'd be the most skilled of them all despite drakes and changelings having the tongue factor.
>>
>>6037591
>The very first art we get of Sirius is shipping and shipping
So he was literally only created so he could be shipped with Yuzu?
Shipping general.
>>
>>6043979
I am fairly certain we've had art of him before
>>
>>6043979
We had, like, three to four other pieces of art of him.
>>
>>6042650
What's whipped mean?
>>
>>6044244
Yeah, a few extremely old pictures. And it is only now, after three years, that he's getting anything JUST for shipping purposes.
>>
>>6044774
>Admits there were old pics
>Original claim is debunked
>Bringing a character back for a reason that involves shipping is bitch worthy
1/10, made me reply.
>>
>>6044770
You know how some guys have no back bone? Either a woman abuses him to do what she wants or the otherside of the spectrum where she is really sweet to him, but he follows her around like a puppy and does whatever she says? Those are examples of being whipped.
>>
>>6044790
Oh yeah, seems that way. I like to think he has some moments of domination, but only after he's aroused enough to the point where he'd like to take chare for himself. I headcannon that he and Broil are aromaphiles and get turned on easily from certain scents.
>>
>>6044782
>Implying it was a shitpost
Tell me, during all those years, how many even cared about him up until now when shipping is involved?
>>
>>6044989
Not that Anon, but I did. I just don 't write any stories about him.
>>
>>6042650
>Simmer
Yeah, he's had practice on Broil before they even started fucking.
>>
File: 1475713583134.png (306KB, 954x815px) Image search: [Google]
1475713583134.png
306KB, 954x815px
>>6038658
At first I was sceptical, but I'm now in favour of Yuzu and Sirius getting together.
>>
>>6045138
They just had hot and heavy sex in a carriage. But thanks anon, glad you liked my little short.
>>
>>6046482
Oh no. Oh no, no no, Luna won't allow that and risk her son fathering a bastard out of wedlock. Marriage is not optional at this point. Protocol demands it.
>>
>>6046534
Which parents would do a shotgun marriage? Would there be any exceptions?
>>
>>6038422
Not.

>>6038658
>but I'm sure some janitor or asshole anon would report you for it.
Do you even hang out at /mlp/?
Does it contain any visible nudity like nipples, teats, or genitals? No? Then it's okay. If you'd spent any time on /mlp/ at all, then you would've known that, you moron.
>>
>>6047439
>Internettoughguy.jpeg
>>
>>6047659
>Trying to start shit: the post
>>
>>6046671
>Utah gets Petunia pregnant
>Has to give up his gun slinging days at Applelossa as he is brought back by his mom to "make it right"
>Utah lives a somewhat happy life as he gets to pound cow but miss out on prime buffalo pussy
>>
>>6047925
>Implying he would ever agree to a shit life like that
>Implying his father would agree to shit like that
>Implying he wouldn't just shoot that fat cow or run away with Feather Heart and never look back
Does this look like someone who loves to fuck boring and lazy cows who hates adventures and fun?
>>
>>6047973
>Implying your head canon is the only option
You're in the wrong thread, bitch boy
>>
So who would Lil Mac get as a partner? Asha? Cherry Popper? Maybe a mare from the Orange family?
>>
>>6047973
>Implying he wouldn't be open to it
>Implying he can't continue if he really wanted to
>Implying their kid wouldn't try to start doing this shit too around the same age he started
>Implying he wouldn't help them
Read the current Superman comics nigga. Superman is a farmer, a dad, a husband, and can still save the day.
>>
>>6048048
>Implying
So how come you can't post Petunia without udders without having that one fag getting triggered and going on a rant that the udder-less version is shit?
>>
>>6047973
Only if he is extremely horny and really desperate to put his dick inside the closest female thing. He would have fucked an actual cow or a pig, but Petunia was closer.
>>
>>6048161
You don't seem to like Petunia that much, why's that?
>>
>>6048071
I always liked him being the quiet guy who goes after the "more sexually open" girl who think he's just a kid/deserves better.

>>6048128
>1/10
Disappointed >>6048048
Should have seen it was bait. Come on.

>>6048261
Because he hates the fact it "messes with his otp"? Some Petunia fans are the same way. Far as I can tell, most Petunia and FH fans aren't retarded tumblr piss babies. Still, the handful that are really know how to shitpost.
>>
>>6048261
You don't seem to like Feather Heart that much, why's that?
>>
>>6048261
He's baiting. Trying to get a rise out of people who disagree with him.
>>
After satyrs are done with gym class and hit the locker room/showers, what's sort of conversations could you expect to hear in there? What behaviors?
>>6042957
I could see that. Drakes finger anyone with their claws so they get better with their tongue work. Changelyrs would often rely on other methods like their transformation skills to make their bust size bigger.
>>
>>6048328
>Should have seen it was bait. Come on.
>Implying
Remember that time someone got triggered and called everyone shit and told them to eat dicks just because they commented how they prefer Petunia without udders?
Don't you just love how the archives saves everything that has been posted here? I know I do.

>>6048498
>It's only bait if it's something -I- don't like
So you're saying people aren't allowed to have headcanons that Petunia is a slut or Utah is horny because it messes with your otp?
>>
>>6048506
Probably rowdy discussions about what species of satyr females are the sexiest, best in bed, etc.
>>
>>6048407
There's a problem with that idea. I'm the one writing about Utah and Feather Heart's adventures and crime fighting. In fact, I have quite a few ideas for the boy with one of the cow girls, especially when it comes to stuff later in life. So I enjoy both to put it simply.
>>
>>6048551
See the last part of >>6048328
Handful of etc etc. Glad you aren't one of them. Aside fron the formatting, your stories are nice reads. Greentext has spoiled me.
>>
>>6048506
Probably just general boy talk over how big Candy's tits are, how wide Broils hips are, which boy got the best look at x satyrs panties or brests when they bent over. The most common offenders of said talks would be Muddle, Utah, Jay, Timber, and Maxie. And there would be more heartfelt discussion between Simmer, Presto, and Gargle. Bucky would just kind of keep to himself.
>>
>>6048660
>Keep to himself
You mean read Marvel comics? He has some DC comics in his backpack, but he feels like eying up some Captain America action.
>>
>>6048551
>There's a problem with that idea. But I'm not gonna say what.
>I'm writing stuff that aren't fetishes
Okay?
>with one of the cow girls
Wait, are you saying there are MORE than one? Who?
>I enjoy both to put it simply.
I also enjoy both. So why do some pricks get triggered just because someone headcanons that Petunia is a cock-loving slut in /sad/ of all places? It's fucking retarded, seeing as how the reason this place was made was to keep sexual fetishes away from /sat/.

>>6048582
>It's just a shitpost. Ignore everything
Why do you keep acting like a fucking prick?
>>
>>6048691
Bucky is gay? Mama was right! Comics DO turn you homo! Where's my bible?!
>>
>>6048771
>But I'm not gonna say what.
He did say what. That was literally what that entire post was.
>>
>>6049356
Dude, he's baiting. Don't encourage him with (you)s
>>
>>6049356
>He did say what. That was literally what that entire post was.
>I'm the one writing about Utah and Feather Heart's adventures and crime fighting
>Implying that was him saying what
>In fact, I have quite a few ideas for the boy with one of the cow girls
>Again, Implying
>>
>>6049437
>Dude, he's baiting
How?
>>
>>6038658
I wonder how Yuzu's drive home with her dad went.
>>
>>6049665
lol
>>
>>6048660
I'd take Timber and Gargle out of their respective groups given the fact that Timber has a girlfriend and that Gargle would be too young to go to highschool. But the rest I could see.
>>
>>6052305
I don't think Timber having a girlfriend would prevent him from partaking in lockerroom guy talk. It's kind of something almost every guy does. And Gargle could be a freshmen, but then his age is kind of up on the air.
>>
>>6052397
Nah, I actually see Muddle as a freshman along with Simmer and Orion. Gargle looks too young to be in highschool
>>
Who has the best junk in the trunk; Snapshot, Gargle, or Simmer?
>>
>>6056930
Anon.
>>
>>6056930
Mmm...personally I'm gonna say Simmer, but only because it depends on some factors and all around preference. To save you the time, here's my TL;DR on the matter: Snapshot has the softest, Simmer has the biggest, Gargle is up in the air as a trap, but would be considered the smallest. Please excuse my autism.

When you say 'best' do you mean biggest in size, or just sole quality. It's possible Snapshot might have slimmer hips and a smaller butt, however the soft, silky-smoothness of his coat might make up for it. And it depends on how pliable Simmer and Gargle's butts are, considering their dragon scales. Are their buns still firm with some give to it, or hard and dry from the scales? Judging by my standards, I'd say they'd be firmer and more dry than a regular satyr's rear, though oil helps to soften up the outside.

Not to mention the ages of the three, I prefer Snapshot as the oldest of the traps, with Simmer being second, and Gargle being last. Not a lot is written about him other than that one smut green where he's aged up. Plus he's significantly younger than either of them in some of his drawings, and the fact that some people don't even consider him a trap at all. A better candidate would've been Sunshine Blossom. Either way, I'd say he'd be the smaller of the two, even with the drakes' trait of wide hips.
>>
>>6057680
>Please excuse my autism
I refuse.
>>
>>6057680
It's only autistic if you self insert as the person testing their butts and they are willing to share you. So only if you are Japanese.
>>
>>6057680
>Cover a drake's butt in oil
>Light it on fire
>And thus the Grilled Hotdog was born
>>
File: Get bothered.png (223KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Get bothered.png
223KB, 1500x1500px
>>6058243
>It's only autistic if you self insert as the person testing their butts and they are willing to share you
Are you that guy who hates Anon?
>>
>>6058467
Drake on drake sex? Cause I can't imagine human; or any kind of cock except drake/dragon being able to fuck fire
>>
>>6058739
Nah, it's just an opportunity for a joke.
>>
>>6058243
>implying that there's anything wrong with the honorable profession of Butt Tester
Wow, I bet next you're going to tell me that you think the Royal Teat Squeezer is autistic too.
>>
>>6059038
Only because some monkey ass retards think they can do the job better than a trained pony. Generations of stallions amd mares; being threatened by monkeys because humans not being able to take their job "huwts theiw feewings". Apes go home. Equestria for Equestrians. Self entitled shits. No wonder the Earth is ruined; when you put shit flinging apes at the helm.
>>
>>6059083
You think some racist ponies have "Jungle fever"? In an extended interpretation as opposed to just black people.
>>
>>6050106

>The drive home was silent, the air thick with tension as neither said a word.
>After ten minutes or so, Yuzu couldn't take it anymore.
>"Are you mad? If you're angry then yell at me! It's better than just ignoring me and pretending nothing happened."
>After a moment, Anon sighed.
"I'm not angry... I'm just disappointed."
>"What, why?"
"I'd hoped you'd have had better judgement."
>"You mean not letting Sirius talk me into sex? Well news flash, dad, I'm not a little girl anymore and it was my idea!"
"I just wish you could see that you could do better."
>"What does that even mean? He's a prince! How can anybody do better than that?!"
>"Anon said nothing and the remainder of the drive home took place in silence.
>>
>>6047925
Boy or Girl? Name?
>>
File: Ahuizotl_id_S4E04.png (244KB, 542x622px) Image search: [Google]
Ahuizotl_id_S4E04.png
244KB, 542x622px
>>6059083
Speaking of monkeys, is there an Ahuizotl satyr?
>>
File: Cider 16.jpg (258KB, 1251x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Cider 16.jpg
258KB, 1251x1500px
>>6059931
1st born. Boy. Dakota
2nd born. Girl. Virginia.

Cider is ecstatic she is going to be an aunt. Auntie Darcy feels depressed that she has no kids or special somebody.
>>
>>6059778
Sounds about right. Daughters can be a very difficult experience to raise. I salute the men who have accepted that job and raise a girl.
>>
>>6059083
Is this a really bad joke? Or do you seriously hate humans this much?
>>
File: 1471158278141.png (192KB, 1496x2478px) Image search: [Google]
1471158278141.png
192KB, 1496x2478px
>>6060533
Its just a joke anon.
>>
File: 1008423.png (305KB, 974x970px) Image search: [Google]
1008423.png
305KB, 974x970px
>>
When are we getting satyrs from this magnificent creature?
>>
File: 1462459521449.jpg (280KB, 364x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462459521449.jpg
280KB, 364x1000px
>>6061624
Well we have bun satyrs so i say when somebody decides to do art of a cute doggy satyr.
>>
>>6061624
We have satyrs of Owoliscious and Philomena, so I wouldn't pass it. It wouldn't be bad if we had an Opal satyr as well. I had a headcanon that deals with how these pet satyrs are popping up, and the short answer to it is polymorph potions.
>>
>>6061865
oh yeah i remember hearing that suggestion before, that was what you proposed for Dagger to be a thing rather than having SA shag somebody before or after meeting Cadence.

But the Owlyrs dont really get much attention, I think people like Philomena's satyr cause she has that sexable boob bondage. But i dont even know their names.
>>
>>6061624
Give that dog a bone.
>>
>>6062001
Oliver for Owlowicious, and Pluma for Philomena. And yeah, I loved the whole strapped chest and practically naked design Pluma had. Reminded me of Kaos' look.
>>
>>6062001
>I think people like Philomena's satyr cause she has that sexable boob bondage
Fuck you and your obsession with sex. I like her because she's a cutie, and because the one who created her actually cared about her and wrote some stories as well.
>>
File: 1476145152931.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476145152931.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>6062173
>Fuck you and your obsession with sex
>Didnt even mention the rest of the post
>>
File: 1475687350030.png (82KB, 1244x1572px) Image search: [Google]
1475687350030.png
82KB, 1244x1572px
>>6062532
Don't give him (You)'s.
>>
>>6062532
What rest? The rest of the post didn't have anything to do with Pluma, you dingus.
>>6062557
Don't act like everyone is a shitposter for no reason.
>>
I just want to see satyrs masturbating right now.
No sibling incest or disturbing fetishes or anything like that, just a single satyr masturbating. How much art is there of that?
>>
>>6062945
Maybe five or six? Some are with guys though.
>>
File: 1466494908031.png (284KB, 1445x809px) Image search: [Google]
1466494908031.png
284KB, 1445x809px
>>6062945
This one is really good. if i find more I'll post em shortly
>>
>>6060402
I could see one of those two. For one of those, I would probably change one of them to something Apple related.

If it was Feather, the girl would probably be Arizona.
>>
File: Pkrs8Ob5.jpg (63KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
Pkrs8Ob5.jpg
63KB, 800x950px
>>6063552
Apple related? How about Honeycrisp?

>>6062945
>>
>>6037591
This board is great and all, but it could be better.
You could be voting: >>709765629
>>
File: PD9Hc1NG.jpg (48KB, 622x591px) Image search: [Google]
PD9Hc1NG.jpg
48KB, 622x591px
>>6062945
>>
>>6063621
That was actually one of my first ideas.
>>
File: 662Oo3B.png (97KB, 2120x2240px) Image search: [Google]
662Oo3B.png
97KB, 2120x2240px
>>6062945
I just noticed this is mostly dragons being posted. I'll see if I can find more.
>>
File: 1461875233170.png (62KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461875233170.png
62KB, 700x700px
>>6062945
Technically? Masturbation cause Anon walked in on her doing this, so she was alone before that.
>>
File: 1461885781772.png (111KB, 586x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1461885781772.png
111KB, 586x1100px
>>6062945
Thats all i could find in my small collection anon, and this last one isnt even masturbation but cute and hot.
>>
>>6064071
Well, thanks for posting what little there is.
>>6063420
>>6063834
These two are the hottest.
>>
>>6064106
Yeah, DJ and Mimic are classics.
>>
>>6063420
Freckles is a qt.
>>
File: 1465584056133.png (330KB, 1379x908px) Image search: [Google]
1465584056133.png
330KB, 1379x908px
>>6065175
She is. We need more lewd of her
>>
>>6065523
That we do.
>>
File: 1466490644523.png (143KB, 462x895px) Image search: [Google]
1466490644523.png
143KB, 462x895px
>>
File: 1463457508297.jpg (266KB, 816x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1463457508297.jpg
266KB, 816x1123px
>>
File: Cuddle_Sessions.png (508KB, 2500x1787px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddle_Sessions.png
508KB, 2500x1787px
What are some Satyr X Pony interactions you wanna see more of? Sexual or non sexual
>>
File: 1466098228388.png (661KB, 1800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1466098228388.png
661KB, 1800x1156px
>>
>>6071961
Jay and Molly. They're cute together. And maybe Selena with a grown up Lil Pip?
>>
File: 1434218775702.png (251KB, 601x801px) Image search: [Google]
1434218775702.png
251KB, 601x801px
Diary Of Gargle
>>
>>
>>
File: Sexual_Neopolitan.png (1MB, 2000x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Sexual_Neopolitan.png
1MB, 2000x1513px
And Mimic finished it, here ya go /sad/ enjoy!
>>
>>6077798
A lot about this pic feels gross to me. Mostly the vaginas, and how Petunia's either looks weird or is a small udder.
>>
>>6077878
My only issue is how Candy's breasts seem a bit too saggy. Her back might be arced in such a way that kind of exaggerates the look.
>>
>>6078048
Her back is arched, like she's learning forward while at the same time squatting down. I think it looks cute and dont see anything particularly wrong with it.
>>
>>6047925
Petunia and Utah are in the only people in the chapel other than the Minotaur Officiant who is marrying them. They did wish they invited friends, but it was too late now. Both of them were happy that they were able to convince him to do it. The two had been on the run from their families for a while. Utah is sure that his mother never thought he would be using the pick up truck she gave him. It was merely just a hand me down from his dad that he was slowly working on for months. If Applejack knew about the nights in the barn, she would have never given it to him.

Near the border of the Minotaur kingdom wasn't their first choice when it comes to an ideal wedding either. Once it is official, they plan on riding out of this country. Getting a dirty look seemed to be something they got regularly on the way. Utah would just give one back to them. They may look a bit like them with being bipedals, but they can sense the contempt the minotaurs have for them. Bovine girls always seemed to like him, but for some reason the men seemed to be disgusted by him.

He puts the ring on Petunia's finger and looks down to see her dress and looks at the cause of this. A bump in her belly. Looking back on it, using protection should have been something on his mind. The thought of a human being able to procreate with something that wasn't was shocking, so the idea of human offsprings being able to have children of their own shouldn't have been that much of a leap in logic.

Petunia puts Utah's ring on his finger. He thinks to himself more. Even when Utah thinks about all the stupid things he did to get here, he doesn't think he would change it. He's with her, they have some money, and they can start a business if they want. Maybe their own farm if they want. Sure it may take a long time to reach anywhere as impressive as Sweet Apple Orchards, but it could be something they can say is their own.
>>
>>6078500
"I do," he hears Petunia says. Minotaur wedding culture was very similar to both human and pony. The only small difference was that the bride would be asked first. He looks at her and sees the soft smile that made him make all these rash decisions. Her ears are doing that cute ear flap whenever she's excited. Utah then thinks to himself that this was worth it. The Minotaur Officiant looks to him, "And Utah Apple, do you take Petunia Jo to be your lawfully wedded wife?" asking in a deep voice. He looks into her eyes and smiles to her, "I do."

"By the authority vested in me by the State of Theseus, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The two kiss, the baby bump making him lean a bit more than he would have to. Utah then stops the kiss to only pick her up. He waves the Minotaur a thank you and goodbye. The two leave the wedding chapel and head to the pick up. They then both get in the car with Utah driving and take the road back to Equestria.
>>
>>6077798
I pick the one on the left.
>>
File: Annie_Chocolate.png (71KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Annie_Chocolate.png
71KB, 750x750px
>>6078610
Annie? Good choice, though not as sweet she has a very rich taste and is a bit on the firm side. As for her personality she's respectful but can hang loose with family and close friends. She definitely is a major cutie.
>>
>>6060160
Do you want there to be one?
>>
File: Sexual Dynamite.png (112KB, 498x944px) Image search: [Google]
Sexual Dynamite.png
112KB, 498x944px
>>6078511
That was a cute one shot. Thanks for that Anon.
>>
File: Sonson-big-mvc2.jpg (76KB, 560x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sonson-big-mvc2.jpg
76KB, 560x768px
>>6078643
A satyr Sonson cutie? My boner demands it
>>
>>6078733
Do you want a son or a daughter?
>>
>>6078741
My boner will say daughter. But I think so far all the satyrs from this verse have been daughters. Or do we go with a "the kids of mortal enemies become lovers" thing and have it be a boy?
>>
>>6078741
I'd vote daughter.

Will this the kid of a ahuizotl, or THE Ahuizotl, by the way?
>>
>>6078795
What the difference?
>>
>>6078795
>>6078805
I just got it, Im assuming it would be the kid of THE Ahuizotl if anything. Since we already have a male of that species that is confirmed to exist since Daring Do was a real person.
>>
>>6078830
Fair enough. I assume there's a full species behind him, of course, but unlike the arimaspi, the one we see IS still alive.
>>
>>6078706
Thanks. [spoilernospoiler]I still want to see a pic of those two or one of my other ships getting married. I'll probably ask /d/ sometime[/spoilernospoiler]
>>
>>6079297
/d/ is based, hopefully he is down for it, but I'd love to see a pudgy pregnant Petunia and Utah getting hitched in MT's style. That would be totes adorbs.
>>
>>6078511
>Turning Utah into a boring farmer exactly like his parents and his sister and and every single one in his family is
Wow, how original.
>>
File: 1452286033496.jpg (889KB, 1000x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1452286033496.jpg
889KB, 1000x1052px
>>6079590
Farmer was one of the options, they could open up a store, or some kind of business. And who is to say that he wont still do night vigilantism on the side. Or it could be more of a grounded story with SoL shit. There are plenty of options to work with here. I'd like to see a story about Cider being a baby sitter to the baby and helping out around the house or something.
>>
>>6079590
Curious, what would you have him be? It was one of many options. Mechanic was a possibility because I was thinking about with him working on the pick up truck.

>>6079683
>Implying he won't try to keep the vigilantism to the grave.
The only reason his family would figure out is if he came to the house half dead.

There is also an idea where Bucky or one of his friends who knows about it replaces him for a few months like Dick Grayson had to replace Bruce.
>>
>>6079737
>Mechanic was a possibility because I was thinking about with him working on the pick up truck.

That could be really cute and I;d like to see a greaser monkey Utah.

>The only reason his family would figure out is if he came to the house half dead.
I'd assume that he would have had his own house in this verse, and also since it didnt seem like AJ was too happy him marrying Petunia and having a sort of estranged relationship with most of his family. Bucky stepping is viable tho since he is usually talked about as being indifferent to a lot of stuff.
>>
>>6078511
Where the fuck are the fetishes?
>>
>>6079780
Yep, if it was Utah and Feather Heart as the heroes, Bucky and Sapphire would replace them.

They would also act different too.

>>6079936
Pregnancy can be a fetish
>>
>>6080035
>Pregnancy can be a fetish
Yes, if sex is involved.
Are you that guy who once went on rants that every single thing is a fetish in one way or another? It was back before /sad/ was created.
>>
>>6080088
>Yes, if sex is involved.
True. I wrote it here because it was relevant. If this topic was in /sat/, I would have wrote it there.
>Are you that guy who once went on rants that every single thing is a fetish in one way or another? It was back before /sad/ was created.
Nope
>>
>>6080035
Isn't Sapphire that girl who dresses kind with guya fashion? I didn't think she'd be in the hero business.
>>
File: IMG_6347.png (388KB, 3300x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6347.png
388KB, 3300x2446px
which satyr gets ghost haped this nightmare night?
>>
>>6077878
>vaginas
they're all offscreen m8
>>
If Celestia, Luna and the royal Anon(s) went on holiday and left their kids in joint change, but the kids ended up having a mini civil war to determine the "one true ruler" who would win?

Also how many spankings would they be in for when their parents got home.
>>
>>6081349
>who would win?
The one who rapes the other.
>Also how many spankings would they be in for when their parents got home.
A lot, just like they get every night. It's their fetish. And if their parents don't spank them, then they just go to their sibling.
>>
>>6081349
This sounds like a /sat/ question. Unless you go with this
>>6082168
answer.
>>
>>6082168
Cotton Candy's dad always spanks her on the front. It's alright, she knows it's for her own good, so she even holds her wink exposed for him so maybe she'll learn her lesson this time.
>>
>>6082496
Candy's dad always spanks her tits in public.
>>
>>6082496
unf
>>
>>6080552
Yeah
>>
>>
Who's going to roleplay sex when Nightmare Night comes?
>>
>>6086606
I plan on writing for tomorrow. If I can't finish what I'm planning, I'll write something about trick or treating instead.
>>
>>6084402
Awwww fuck... Glimmer's got it going ON!
>>
>>6086877
Sexy trick or treating that ends in hot and sweaty incest sex?
>>
>>6090306
What would be some good costume duos? Vampire Yuzu and Count Dadula is an obvious one
>>
>>
>>6090306
No, just kids trick or treating.
>>
>>6081349

>"Go home, Radiance. I and my supporters, the Equestrian People's Front, clearly have the stronger claim to the throne."
"Hah! Don't make me laugh. Your supporters are nothing but a group of gibbering simpletons. Besides, I'm the eldest and therefore the one true heir to the kingdom. My allies, the People's Front of Equestria, understand this implicitly and I will not have their faiththful service prove for nought."
>"Both of you are unfit to rule."
"Selena? What are you doing here?"
>"I came here representing the People of Equestria's Front, they would see me upon the throne and nobody else."
>Sirius frowned for a second, three of his four rivals accounted for.
>"Wait... Where is Dawn and the Popular Front of Equestria?"
>Radiance rolled his eyes and pointed off to the corner of the room where his younger sister sat with a pout.
"She's over there, but just ignore her. She's just upset because nobody came to her last political rally."
>>
>>6093028
Where's Dagger, Venus and Cotton Candy?
>>
File: Gonnagitcha.png (207KB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Gonnagitcha.png
207KB, 1000x1413px
a prodigal son
>>
>>6093173
thanks for the new sonfu MT
>>
>>6093173
Nice. Whats his name?
>>
>>6092022
Yuzu wouldn't even need a costume I guess.
>>
>>6093028
kek
>>
>>6093028
Where is the porn and the fetishes?
>>
>>6093173
His ears are adorable.
>>
>>6093173
Also porn when? What kind of dick does he have? A dog one? A human one? What's his type of girl? Does he try to be a villain like his Dad but in reality he's a chuuni? Does he have a crush on his older 'nemesis' Atlas?
>>
File: 1028732.png (1MB, 2585x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1028732.png
1MB, 2585x1600px
>>
>>6094700
Isn't Ahuizotl some sort of cat creature?
>>
>>6096445
They're mythical creatures from Mesoamerican lore. Supposed to be dog-monkeys, if I remember correctly. They're predominantly aquatic, living in rivers and enjoy eating peoples eyes and finger nails.
>>
File: 94e.jpg_large.jpg (38KB, 486x659px) Image search: [Google]
94e.jpg_large.jpg
38KB, 486x659px
>>6096464
I am both disgusted and fascinated.
>>
>>6096464
Finger nails?
Those must taste terrible.
>>
>>6096464
Yeah, I guess it lures people to the water by crying like a baby, then drowns them and eats their eyes, nails, and teeth. Also, their soul gets sent to the water god's paradise realm, a lush and sunny land of plenty.

Gonna be honest: as far as mythological things that want to kill you go, it's pretty non-menacing.
>>
File: he has standards.png (220KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
he has standards.png
220KB, 800x800px
>>6094700
He's into spa days and pampering. He doesn't try to be a villain. He's just selfish and expects to be treated like royalty.
I'd say he is similar to Courtney Griffling of As told by Ginger.
>>
>>6093173
>New possible rogue
Neat
>>
File: IMG_6361.jpg (23KB, 263x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6361.jpg
23KB, 263x306px
>>6099167
BOY.
>>
>>6099189
What's a rouge?

>>6099167
Cute as fuck.
>>
File: greedy.png (233KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
greedy.png
233KB, 800x800px
>>6099262
>>
>>6099341
>>6099167
I'm gonna try and write a short layer of him being pals with Balto, the ignorant saddle Arabian prince dogtyr
>>
>>6099167
>Courtney Griffling of As told by Ginger.
Woo! Talk about a blast from the past. That went off the air in what, 2001 or something?
>>
>>6099262
A Villain
>>
>>6092022
"Yuzu, what in the hell is that costume?"
>"Huh? Oh, I'm a vampire hooker bounty hunter."
"And you don't see an issue with that?"
>"But bounty hunters are cool!"
"No, not that."
>"The vampire part? But it made sense because I didn't even have to buy fake fangs."
"Are you being obtuse on purpose? I'm talking about the hooker part, obviously. There's absolutely no way I'm letting you go out dressed like that."
>"What's wrong with my costume?"
"You look like an actual prostitute."
>"So you're an expert on what hookers look like now?"
"Of course I know what they look like! Your mother was- Uh, nevermind."
>"She was... what?"
>>
>>6079683
So what would they look like? I was thinking horns and orange legs with white spots. Probably green eyes. Not sure about hair.
>>
>an anon travels to Mooscow to live with the Minotaurs
>he has many children
>he and his wives and children move into Ponyvill
>across the street is an anon with many half rabbit daughters
>The children of both there anons fuck a lot
>now imagine there children
>the sex drive of the rabbits
>the gargantuan tits of the Minotaurs
>would you impregnate a few?
>>
>>6100854
>Mooscow
Damn. I wished I thought of that instead of Theseus
>>
>>6100854
Scientific curiosity would compel me to, just to see what new abominations would result from the mixing of the DNA.
>>
>>6100912
Don't worry, not everybody can brain good.
>>
>>6100912
You can atone for your lack of good pun but writing smut involving Minotaur daughters, bun daughters, or the daughters of the mix of both cross breeds
>>
>>6100916
>>6100854
What would the bottom half look like?
They would probably have the storing legs of a Minotaur but giant ass and thigh muscles to support them bouncing like a bunny
There tits would be large (and prone to milk production) like a Minotaurs but also have strong muscles to support them and prevent them from bouncing around too much and knocking the poor girls out when the bounce.
>>
File: 1477714803967.jpg (46KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
1477714803967.jpg
46KB, 600x539px
>>6101019
>Me
>Writing porn
Bruh, I don't you think you understand how little confidence I have when it comes to writing porn. Even when I write here, it is at most implied.
>>
>>6101280
Bruh, I have little confidence in most anything I do, but people still seem to like the porn I write.
Give it a little tryaroonie.
>>
>>6101280
Then how better to get confidence in your writing than to know that it was good enough that anons chose it to masturbate to instead of all the other options of porn.
>>
File: IMG_5829.png (221KB, 895x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5829.png
221KB, 895x601px
>>6100617
>orange with white spots
l-like a paint horse?
>>
>>6102093
Sort of. I was thinking of a cow spot pattern to be more specific. They would have Petunia's curly hair. I'm still not sure whether they will be a boy or girl. I'm also debating who will be the first Apple family member to see them. I'm thinking either one of his siblings or cousins.

I am leaning on the idea of Utah becoming a mechanic solely to refer Whatever Happened to The Man of Tomorrow.
>>
>>6099167
Him and Missy would make a cute monster couple.
>>
>>6102621
>Missy
Who?
>>
>>6102634
Lamia, kid of Steven Magnet
>>
File: Cider2.jpg (1MB, 2016x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Cider2.jpg
1MB, 2016x2880px
>>6102396
I think the kid could work as a boy, he and Utah could bond over manly stuff. And I see him most likely having Cider see the kid first.
>>
>>6102396
I imagine him having bott. A boy Holto-Satyr with his coat or hair, and a girl (seemingly) full satyr with Petunia's black and white polka dotty coat. Son is all hopped up on bull testosterone and is scrappy, reminding Utah of home. Got that ol Apple temper. His daughter on the other hand is much more lax and meek. Also reminding him of home... in a different way.

As for what he does as a family man; I wouldn't say to rely basing it solely as a comic parody-

( because A: he is no man of steel and B: full parody rip offs lose the charm and feel more like blatant plagiarism. Like when a TV show straight up mimics a movie or book. Looking at you Simpsons.)

-, but I do think Utah would work good with metal/engineering. Sadly, I can't think of a plausible metal based career that doesn't sound silly.
>>
>>6106129
I'd rather the switch of personality types of the siblings just to add some variety to the whole thing. His daughter could be a sort of Annie Oakley sort of gal. Also blacksmithing isn't something that went away. It's still a veritable profession.
>>
>>6106182
WHOO HOO! Metal play! Also, race switch as well or how you gonna explain a gentle bull testosterone fueled boy? Durgs? In Utah's home? The answer may surprise you.

Also...
>Cow sized titty, small horn having ass kicking daughteru
Like Power Girl, but with horns and no super powers!
>>
>>6106508
A race switch would be cool, though that doesn't mean it would work even if she was still a satyr. As long as she's got minotaur blood, the genetic trsit could still be there.
>>
>>6106729
Is it Minotaur or Holstaur? Is there a difference?
>>
>>6107874
Well Petunia is half cow and I guess she would be technically a minotaur. I'm pretty sure holstaurs are just something made by the people who made monster girls, but I think they're minotaurs too. Would that mean Feather is one too?
>>
Take a long and hard look at what you are doing right now.
>Seriously discussing about making an OC baby for two OC satyrs
>Creating a canon ship
Really proves that this is pretty much nothing but a shipping general now.
How low we have sunk since the satyr general was created...
>>
File: 1476130833028.png (31KB, 781x716px) Image search: [Google]
1476130833028.png
31KB, 781x716px
>Mayor Mare stamps approvals as several ponies crowd around her and talk at once. Though she is in the middle of the chaos, she just simply smiles blissfully and looks to the clock.
>Over at Sugar Cube Corner, Pogo stares so hard at the clock he could burn a hole through it as he tries to will it forward. With a click the hands signal “5 o’clock!” Pogo happily yells jumping over the counter, backpack in tow he rushes to the door past Pinkie and Anon, “Bye mom! Bye dad! I’m spending the night at Utah’s!”
>”Okie Dokie sweetie!”
“Be careful son!”
>The two of you waive him off as the door closes, leaving you two alone. You slap your wife’s ass as she gasps but then gives you a sultry smile and licks her hoof, “You know all this work today got me really dirty, wanna clean me up?”
“Oh you know it, and he won’t be back till late tomorrow.”
>You scoop her up and deadbolt the door before taking her upstairs. In town, Pogo sprints lively as his pack back bounces up and down. Reaching city hall, he takes a seat nearby the steps of the establishment and fishes out a book.
>About an hour later, a janitor pony comes out and locks the door. Putting the keys in his pocket, he walks down the steps and takes his leave into town.
>Pogo closes his book and looks around for other ponies, seeing none in sight he quickly shoves his book into his bag and runs up the steps. Reaching the large wooden double doors, a click can be heard as the door opens and Mayor Mare peeks from the door, “Hurry, get in.” She whispers while he quickly shimmies in.
>The door closes as she locks it and the two look into each others eyes, they say nothing for a moment but Pogo smiles ear to ear before the two embrace and exchange kisses for a bit. Pogo rubs his hands through her coarse mane and takes small grips of it before rubbing the back of her head.
>>
>>6108970

>Done with their lip lock wrestling, they press their foreheads together a moment and break away to regain their composure. At this point Pogo is at full mast as the mayor looks it over and bites her lip. She sensually strokes his shaft and looks up at him “This is a nice engrossed bill but we can’t enact it just yet.” She smiles before kissing the tip of his head and looking to the backpack “Lets get this to my office, you ready?”
>”Oh yeah, you bet I am!” He grins excitedly before walking behind the mayor.

>The dim lit hallways echo with their footsteps as the once bustling city hall is now an empty office space. Reaching the mayor’s office, Pogo sets his backpack down by her personal mini fridge and opens it up.
>One by one he places his assorted snacks, and goods into it before closing it. Getting up he places his pack on the desk and sets a few electronic gadgets like a phone and a handheld console.
>As he sets them down, Mayor Mare undoes her collar and places it neatly into a shelf “So what do you want to eat for dinner?” She asks looking back to Pogo.
>”I don’t know.” He ponders out loud, “Whinnyse?”
>Mayor Mare holds a phone to her ear and nods “Uh-huh, yeah, the Pon-Ton Noodle Platter. And 4 egg rolls. Yeah. Lots of brown sauce…Ok, thank you.” Hanging up the phone she walks over to Pogo and sits on the couch next to him, “They said its gonna be like 45 minutes.”
>”That’s kind of a long time.”
>”I know, how ever shall we kill the time?” She asks almost teasingly as he returns her teasing tone.
>”I can think of a way.”
>Pogo transforms the unimpressive looking couch into a fold out mattress bed as the mayor powers on the TV
>The two spoon on the couch as the television lights the room with its faint bluish glow as the audio from their program fills the air. Pogo holds her tight against his body and rubs his face against her mane and takes a big whiff before kissing her on the back of the head
>>
>>6108979

>Mayor Mare chuckles and presses her back deeper into his embrace before bringing his hand to her mouth and kissing it, “You sure are affectionate today Pogs.”
>”I can’t help it; your perfume is driving me crazy. What is it?”
>”It’s Gorginio Ama, a little gift I got for my 10 year anniversary as mayor.”
>”When was that?”
>”Quite some time ago.” She laughs
>”Have you ever used it before?”
>”No, not really, I was kind of saving it for a special occasion.”
>”Like what?”
>”You’ll see~” She smiles. A faint knock can be heard reverberating through the hall as the two look towards it, “I’ll get it.”

>The delivery guy looks around bored as the door opens and he’s greeted by the mayor, “Thank you for making a delivery out at this hour.” She smiles pleasantly as the stallion tips his hat.
>”Anything for the mayor, you burning the midnight oil tonight?”
>”Oh yes.” She laughs waiving a hoof “Lots of legislation to pass, all that jazz. That’s why I got the big order.”
>”Well, I’ll leave ya to your work ma’am. Have yourself a good one.”
>Pogo sits in bed and watches TV as Mayor Mare enters with the takeout food. She sets it on a table at the foot of the bed and begins taking out the different boxed items. He scoots over to her and begins opening the containers. ”Man this smells good.”
>”Indeed it does, can you pass me some of the soy sauce?”

>Pogo and the mayor sit side by side and eat quietly as they watch TV, Pogo shovels rice down his pie hole while the mayor slurps up some noodles. Dabbing her mouth, she leans back onto the bed and gets comfy as Pogo remains eating.
>While he eats idly, she reaches to the side and fishes out a planner and begins jotting down notes. Pogo looks back to her and swallows what was left in his mouth, “You’re working?”
>”Just finishing up some documents, I’ll be done soon.”
>>
>>6108992

>For several minutes nothing really happens as the mayor works on her documents and Pogo finishes up eating. Stuffed, he tidies up the mess and goes to throw it away. Dusting his hands off, he goes to his pack and fishes out a toothbrush “I’m gonna brush my teeth.”
>”Ok.” She nods fixing her glasses. Pogo heads to her private washroom and slides the door open. Much like her the washroom was elegant, tasteful, and far to refine for him to really understand it. He opens up the cabinet behind the mirror and grabs for the toothpaste right next to her mane color bottle.
>After he applies some, he sets it back and begins brushing. He hums to himself a bit as while looking in the mirror as Mayor Mare comes up besides him and gets ready to brush as well.
>The two brush their teeth side by side, but Pogo finishes first and rinses his mouth out before spitting into the sink, and heading to the bed. Comfy, he snuggles under the sheets as the mayor comes out of the bathroom and crawls on the bed.
>”Don’t get too comfy.” She smiles taking off her glasses and teasing her mane.
>”Oh I know.” He grins patting the empty spot next to him, to which she crawls into. The two embrace and begin exploring one another as they run hand and hoof along their curves.
>Pogo takes the initiative and lays her on her back as he gets on top and begins pecking kisses from her neck downward. Reaching her private quarters, he gently spreads apart her legs for better access.
>With firm licks from bottom to top, he carefully inserts his tongue just barely into her folds enough to spread them apart before flicking her clit and starting over. Mayor Mare grits her teeth and squirms on the bed from Pogo’s labia lashing but he knows she’s enjoying it from how hard her pussy is contracting.
>Though he loves to eat her delicious cherry pie, at this point he’s at full mast and ready to pound this fine aged mare so hard she’s gonna be pushed into the springs.
>>
>>6108996

>Giving a parting kiss to her lower mouth, he goes over to his pack and fishes out a small collection of condoms and begins to peel one open.
>As he’s doing so she calls out to him, “You can go ahead and put that away, we wont be needing it tonight.” She smiles catching her breath.
>”What do you mean? Don’t we always have sex here?” he asks genuinely confused.
>”Remember that special occasion I was talking about?”
>”Yeah.”
>”Well tonight, I don’t want anything to be between us. I want to feel all of you inside me, nothing else.”
>”But wont you…you know, get pregnant?”
>She gives a small chuckle and parts her hair towards the back “Let’s just say we don’t have to worry about that ok? Come here.” She beckons patting the bed
>Pogo’s heart is racing as he goes over to the mayor’s side, though he didn’t think it possible he was even harder than before. The thought of being inside her raw filled him with anticipation and excitement.
>On the bed he gets into position as Mayor Mare fixes herself to be more comfortable. Though it was not uncommon for horses to have sex missionary style, the usually preferred the more natural position of on all 4s.
>The mayor however loved to be penetrated missionary style, as she often used this closeness to look him right in the eye during and kissing him after.
>Pogo was so excited he was almost afraid, though they had sex plenty of times in this same office, on this same couch, he still felt overwhelmed knowing this was without any safety net at all.
>He brings his flared horse cock right to her entrance and slowly begins to plunge it in. Right away this was miles different from with protection, she was wet, warm, and he could feel every fold and curve inside her.
>The mayor gasps in ecstasy as Pogo’s rock hard cock filled her up, he hilts after going in as far as he could before pulling out, and thrusting back in.
>>
>>6109002

>With each motion he begins to build up more and more momentum as the mayor moans out her enjoyment.
>Wanting to connect with her on as many levels as possible, Pogo quickly grips her and locks lips. The two sloppily kiss and nibble each other as Pogo pounds Mayor Mare into the mattress. Crinkling and squeaking with each rhythmic thrust.
>He could already feel himself nearing completion, but he didn’t want this amazing fuck to end just yet. Close to finishing he holds back and tries to delay his impending orgasm, but the mayor thrusts for him and whispers in his ear “Please cum inside me.”
>Her plead being the straw that broke the camels back, he cums what feels like buckets into her. The sudden hot load blasted the mayor causes her to gasp as his dick pumps out every last drop it can.
>Finished, she provides some aftercare kisses and nuzzles him affectionately, “That was wonderful.” She praises as he weakly gets on his knees, flips her over doggy stlye, and brings her butt up.
>”I’m not finished.” He states as he brings his softening dick to her and rams it back in, the sloppy sloshing of her cum filled canal squishes loudly as he goes beyond his normal limit.
>The mayor makes no protest as she just enjoys the feeling of this strapping young stallions cock inside her. She hugs a pillow tightly and lets Pogo have his way with her as he thrusts wildly. Though it is no longer really enjoyable for him, he was giving her this second run as a thank you for letting him know this closeness.
>He pumps for a good 3 minutes before having an empty climax as he is expended to the last drop. He plops to the side and catches his breath as Mayor Mare cuddles him and strokes his head, “Thank you Pogo, that also was wonderful.”
>”No, no problem.” He smiles weakly, “Just so long as we can do that again.” He jokes as she softly chuckles.
>”We can do it like this anytime you want now.”
>>
>>6109019

Sorry if the ending is a bit of a fizzle, I was literally passing in and out while writing it. But yeah, some pony x satyr stories.
>>
>>6109002
>Though it was not uncommon for horses to have sex missionary style,
I don't know why, but this made me chuckle... also it gave me a boner.
>>
>>6109243
glad to hear that anon, I try to add little funny lines in subtly.
>>
>>6037591
>>
File: 1028739.png (1MB, 2585x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1028739.png
1MB, 2585x1600px
>>
File: 1062389.jpg (761KB, 1000x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1062389.jpg
761KB, 1000x1099px
>>
>>6115488
God, I want to ravage Pogo's boy pussy. Turn him full trap and make him my wife. Have hot taboo sex every night, looking at his pretty face as he rides my rod.
>>
>>6116066
I've never seen a good trap pic of pogo desu. I like my traps to be without makeup like Snapshot.
>>
>>6116154
>Snapshot
>without makeup
that slut doesn't know what "no makeup" means
>>
>>6116154
>No makeup
>Always has eye shadow/eye liner/whatever oh
... uhhhh...

Also, DJ's swimsuit pic of Pogo was au naturale. People mistake him for a poorly perspectived Petunia, cause of the no boobs.
>>
File: surfing orgasm.png (590KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
surfing orgasm.png
590KB, 1200x1400px
ride the wave
>>
>>6116455
>>6116323

Honestly I don't recall him using makeup. I could be wrong. Also I guess it depends on how much. Just a little application ain't a big thing but when it gets out of hand and they apply lipstick that shit grosses me out. I think the lip stick just kills my boner. Has Snapshot had lipstick pics?

>DJS swimsuit pic
>He never completed it
Sad boner.
>>
>>6116537
>dat pic

Well that perked my bomer right up. Ding loves her all the sea life.
>>
>>6116537
U-unf
>>
File: 1062643.jpg (263KB, 522x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1062643.jpg
263KB, 522x1000px
>>
>>6118185
His mouth looks weird here.
>>
>>6116537
Awww DAMN! Hawt, MT!
>>
>>6118356
That's because there isn't a cock in it.
>>
>>6120030
Oh yeah, thanks Anon. Knew something was off.
>>
>>6116537
They're gonna have 20 tiny babies that grow up to be Buoy. It's gonna be one weird, tickley pregnancy.
>>
□□□
>>
>>6120320
I will always and forever support Bruce the Shark over that High School Twily shit ship.
>>
>>6123345
>My ship is superior and your ship is shit
Take that shit to /sat/ and make sure to keep it there. We don't need any god damned shipping drama here.
>>
>>6123454
Actually, I was calling Equestria Girls shit more than anything.
>>
>>6123345
Are either even good in the first place?
>>
>>6123461
One is a joke OC made up that people took too seriously. The other is an EqG mermaid that has slight content, but much more than said joke OC.

Depending on you like said slight content, (crushing on Ding story, some pics, a funny one shot about coming on to land, and a joke one-two shot about wondering if he is a bad guy) then Maxie could meet your standard of good.

If not, then no.
>>
>>6123460
Considering you didn't even mention it, not buying it. Again, >>>/mlp/sat

>>6123500
As well. Porn. Dump. Keep it that way.
>>
>>6123516
>didn't even mention it
>that High School Twily shit
>>
Do satyrs ever have lewd thoughts about fillies?
>>
>>6116537
unf
>>
File: 1074388.jpg (199KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1074388.jpg
199KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: Buoy Belle and Dingaling 1.png (133KB, 800x980px) Image search: [Google]
Buoy Belle and Dingaling 1.png
133KB, 800x980px
>>6123345
Bruce does give us cutest granddaughter. But I'm open to all ships and possibilities. Make discussion more open and fun.
>>
>>6125540
>Cutest
>Has no competition
>If it does, then only maybe one or two others.
>>
>>6125817
We got a possible child of Petunia and Utah. That could be even cuter.
>>
File: 1459442550985.jpg (283KB, 413x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459442550985.jpg
283KB, 413x800px
>>6125853
If you go with the "Murmur is Anon and Yuzu's incest batbabby" headcannon that I know many people hate, she's a contender for cutest in my opinion.
>>
>>6126156
I actually like that headcanon, that's just the right amount of taboo for a good hard fapping.
>>
>>6126547
Same.
I don't care if some people think it's dumb, which admittedly, it kinda is, as are a lot of good porn settings, satyr or not, it's fucking hot.
>>
File: 1180362.png (98KB, 865x762px) Image search: [Google]
1180362.png
98KB, 865x762px
>>6125853
That is true. Granted, I think most would have cute kids.
>>
>>6126580
Pretty much this.
>>
>>6126156
Well this is /sad/ so it's not like people really have any basis for complaining when incest is brought up.
>>
>>6126156
Because it is dumb and extremely retarded to CHANGE a satyr's canon parent like that. Murmur is Arrhythmia's child, just like Petunia is Daisy Jo's.
>>
>>6126852
This.
>>
>>6126852
I think almost everyone can agree with you on that. Not to mention how fucked up the Satyrs by Parent list and the tags on all the art would be.
>Parent:Arrhythmia. And Yuzu and Luna and future Yuzu and a couple of other batponies and satyrs
Know what I mean?
>>
File: 1471379486221.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471379486221.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Speaking of incest babies, anybody remember that prompt about Gumdrop tricking her dad and getting pregnant with his child? She married some no name cuck stallion and made it look like it was his kid? That was hot.
>>
>>6128121
Glad you thought so, because to be honest I wasn't really feeling it when I wrote that. Nothing seemed to flow and every line of dialogue felt forced. The original idea I had for that oneshot had it continuing on for quite a bit longer before it was revealed that the kid was actually Anon's, and I had also planned on having interactions between Anon and the supposed father that Gumdrop had deceived.
>>
>>6128121
Really? I thought it was
>>6128227
>Nothing seemed to flow and every line of dialogue felt forced.
Yeah, that.
>>
>>6128227
I thought it was pretty alright. I'd certainly read more overly loving daughteru's by you.
>>
>>6128121
>>6128227
Was that the one that had that retarded and made-up sickness in it that only affected satyrs which made them horny for their daddy's cock only?
>>
>>6128121
>"Honey, why does our child call your father dada? Also why does he keep calling me a "kike faggot" whatever that is?"
>Gumdrop shrugged, not bothering to look at her husband.
"It must just be genetic."
>"Oh... I guess that makes sense. By the way, do you think that maybe I can sleep in the bed tonight? The couch isn't very comfortable."
"That depends on if you're going to try to touch me again."
>"Well, you know, we are married and it is the current year."
"That's not an argument."

I don't know why, but for some reason I find the idea of Gumdrop brutally denying her husband any kind of affection quite entertaining. Maybe I have an underlying fetish that I don't know about.
>>
>>6129438
>I don't know why, but for some reason I find the idea of Gumdrop brutally denying her husband any kind of affection quite entertaining. Maybe I have an underlying fetish that I don't know about.
>It's entertaining
>I guess it's a fetish
OR you might like it because it is, as you said, entertaining??
>>
>>6128099
Is he dead now
>>
>>6129555
I have a fetish for being entertained.
>>
>>6129819
Nah, he just doesn't do a lot of things relating to MLP. He's fairly active on /tg/ and even took part in the Momo threads a few days ago
>>
File: mascara.jpg (403KB, 1671x2800px) Image search: [Google]
mascara.jpg
403KB, 1671x2800px
>>
>>6129438
The adentures of Cuckles, the Clown/Comedian? She said she married him because he makes her laugh, he just didn't know that he was the joke.

Does anybody else want to see this? Cause I sure do.
>>
>>6130969
Not really. NTR isn't my fetish. And it's kind of the antithesis of the /satyr/ thread.
>>
>>6128227
I liked it Anon, reminded me of my old VN's like Stepmother sin, or some other random wank VN I played in my youth that had dark themes.
>>
>>6130041
Not mimic, timber
>>
>>6130410
This looks new
>>
>>6130998
I don't think it's really NTR the original prompt was Anon was disgusted by Gumdrop doing that and had no interest in her sexually. Cuckles was just a stupid idea I had for comedic one shot's of him trying in vain to be intimate with his wife.
>>
>>6131150
Oh, nah. I quite like him. In fact I might go on a light writing spree with him after this week is done.
>>
>>6131565
Timber is hard as fuck to write for, what is his personality like?
>>
>>6131565
Are you Happy?
>>
>>6131758
I just generally go with mellow nature lover that can be sort of dopey but well-meaning enough to his friends. His bunch of siblings usually cause some slight aggravation, but nothing that takes away his love for them. Typical onii-chan stuff.
>>
>>6131825
Nah, just someone who's interested in his character without obsessing over the shipping stuff.
>>
>>6131923
That's what killed him you know.
>>
>>6131758
Unironic Gary Stu.
>>
>>6132095
i want timber to fuck timber
>>
>>6131953
The fact that he isn't brought up in shipping stories? I thought it was the opposite.
>>
File: .jpg (42KB, 518x689px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
42KB, 518x689px
>>6132221
The opposite is what I meant. It's also why I'm writing something that doesn't involve it next. I feel like after the marriage thing I wrote above, I should probably do a sort of palette cleanser with the boy and his family.
>>
>>6131758
I'd say a loving brother with self confidence issues who is oblivious as fuck. As a teenager. As an adult; well adjusted.
>>
>>6132121
I want Timber to fuck Timber while getting fucked by Timber. As in, that hard weird scissory penetration. Kama Sutra shit.
>>
>>6133067
The princest version was hotter.
>>
>>6133227
KAMA SUTRA.
>>
>>6133316
Satyr Sutra green pics when?
>>
>>6132121
>>6133067
Timber and Timber dp'ing Twilight or Glimmer. Really raise the salt.

>>6133837
Ask /d/.
>>
>>6133837
what...?
>>
>>6133864
SCIlight. Scilight! That sad excuse for a Twilight is NOT Twilight. Scilight.

>>6134038
I think he confused his wording or format. I think he meant just Satyr Kama Sutra pics, or he meant Satyr Kama Sutra green/pics. As in, and/or.
>>
File: 1477461689545.png (155KB, 700x860px) Image search: [Google]
1477461689545.png
155KB, 700x860px
Have satyrs ever been in a sotuation where they had to strip in front of a number of people?
>>
>>6135294
Some... Some were forced in a very non-con way. If you want to start some shit and get some salt going, I do have ideas on both. If you'd like to keep the peace, let your imagination fill the void.
>>
>>6135440
I could go for some salt right now, I'm itching to get distracted from this paper.
>>
>>6135501
Nigger, do your schoolwork.
>>
>>
>>6135517
I mean, I am...but it's kinda boring.
>>
File: Anger scrunch.png (344KB, 977x965px) Image search: [Google]
Anger scrunch.png
344KB, 977x965px
>>6135583
But once it's done, it's done. So keep working on it.
>>
>>6135627
Uuugh. Fine Twerkle, but you owe me flank shots later on.
>>
>>6135501
Candy was forced in High School by "the popular girls" ... they just kept washing her... laughing as her breasts swung, smacking them, pinching the nipples, scrubbing... it sounds sexy to anyone hearing, but it hurt. Emotionally, physically, it hurt.

Asha once got a bunch of tree leaches on her when she was a little girl. She screamed and started to rip her clothes off. She nearly ran into town butt naked, but her mom caught her just in time. Luckily, no one saw her... well, nothing with sapient though. Sooo many animals saw that loli zebra booty.

Bucky lost a bet playing poker with some friends... It's also how he found out he is a top and that his booty shan't be penetrated.

Dawn... uh, had an incident with the royal court when she was a pre-teen. During a council meeting, some old stallions were confused why she was wearing clothes. Her mom changed the rules before she could shakily get her bra off. Also, not related, those stallions were sent to the dungeon for operating a CP ring... No joke, wasn't just revenge. Really.

Timber was stripped by a bunch of older girls in school. It's why he is popular with some; he was the first for reals wiener they saw. Like guys seeing the first boobs in high school. SPEAKING OF-!

Prism once got drunk off spiked punch at a school dance. While the chaperones were chasing the booze dudes, she had "some fun" and puller her top off... Sapphire got it back on her and effectively silenced everyone who saw or even heard the commotion from ruining Prism's good christian name; but she had a lot of boys "suddenly" crushing on her.

Ariana once had a growth spurt in class... you know those fetish comics where the clothes rip? Imagine that, but instead of fully ripping her ass cleavage and nipples were showing.
>>
>>6135678
I want stories for all of these, darn it. I'd pay you in Steam Cards if I could. (Some commissioners actually take that as a form of compensation)
>>
>>6136271
Seriously? Didn't know steam cards were valuable.

[spoiler]Talking about the weird trading card thing they've been doing the past couple years.
>>
Made new thread

>>6136791
>>6136791
>>6136791
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.