[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #150: Doctor Daterape Edition Previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 398
Thread images: 40

File: Hey kid wanna ss.png (208KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna ss.png
208KB, 800x1280px
RWBYgt Trash General #150: Doctor Daterape Edition

Previous thread: >>5993459

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: soon (?)

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
JasperQuest: res/27568.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html
>>
First for Jade is a robot
>>
File: ForgotTheAuburnParts.png (193KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ForgotTheAuburnParts.png
193KB, 800x1280px
>>6028185
>>
>>6029317
nice
>>
and so the thread goes out.
not with a bang, but with a whimper.
>>
>>6030751
Ye.
>>
>>6030751
Nah, look at the clock man
>>
>>6030751
I'll make you whimper if you're not careful.
>>
File: oh my ~.png (27KB, 194x139px) Image search: [Google]
oh my ~.png
27KB, 194x139px
>>6032621
>>
>>6030751
The thread isn't typically very active between 2-12 AM. That's just time zones and I guess (hopefully) a majority not being NEETs.
>>
So who is Todd's endgame, one and only wife; and why is it Brass.
>>
>>6035323
Because Brass is one of the few women who hasn't wanted to instantly fuck or kill us.
>>
>>6035397
She must know something the others don't
Like some goddamn self-restraint
>>
Dry, how about some saucy drawings of Pyrrha in a bikini?

[s]She need that promotion for Pumpkin Pete's.[/s]
>>
Okay I think I got something

Anyone here to continue Evaquest? (We can switch back to Eva if you don't think the Tuco section is that interesting)
>>
>>6037347
Ye
>>
>>6037347
Sure bud.
>>
>>6035451
Or maybe she's just not interested?
>>
>>6038247
>not interested
>in Todd

nah.
you can swear we would've been able to enthuse her with turning that night with CFVY into an outdoor orgy.
>>
File: Disappointed Joel.png (60KB, 328x402px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed Joel.png
60KB, 328x402px
>>6038405
>tfw all the "not my waifu!" fags that blue balled Todd so hard that we got an Int penalty and wound up giving Peng more power.
That mission got so fucked. And of course the retards followed that up by trying to meme the boss and getting our ass kicked.
>>
>>6038455
We got the int penalty at Mayo's house though, and I'm pretty sure it was a joke.
>>
The underground seems to be the easiest place to find him, he’s always been rat-like in nature, so to speak

You fly towards the small safehouse, you’ve used this place plenty of times, it previous owner died in your hands while you were still in the BF and there’s no cops around here, it was used as a smuggling route trough the sewers, now it’s just the entrance to a labyrinth of the sewers

You break open the door with your shoulder as you open a small hole, fitting trough as you land straight to the sewers, your pants barely splashing with residue as you activate your semblance quickly enough, levitating inches above the water

Now where the fuck is this guy?

You activate the inner microphone in your mask for external output, hearing every droplet falling…c’mon

>“You should have seen the face of that furry”
>”Yeah?”
>”Yeah, I didn’t know bug eyes could bulge but those fucking tennis balls were bulging!”
>”Haha!”
>”Didn’t even have a good body to look at, girl was just plain”
>”What the fuck does Terry see in her?”
>”Don’t you see? Terry is a fucking cuck as well as a traitor, after he got his face fucked up, he went for the ugliest bitch he could find, those don’t care!”
>”Haha! Yeah, we gotta…we gotta perform like some nasty shit on that furry bitch of his”
>”Oh, don’t you worry, I already have everything planned, just you wait for it”

Huh, you didn’t know you could get angrier, guess you did

But you know where they are now, that’s the silver lining of having to hear trough that wade of shit

Now how you’re gonna do this?

>Dynamic entry, blast everything in sight
>Guerilla warfare, hit them where they least expect it
>”Guess what MOTHERFUCKERS! YOU WANNA SEE HOW MUCH OF A KEK I FUCKING AM?!”
>Scare tactics, Your mask works enough to use them
>Other
>>
>>6038603
[x] Scare tactics
>>
>>6038603
stay calm Tuco.
when you get angry, you make mistakes. when you make mistakes, you die. when you die, Eva will never be able to smooch you properly.

no amount of satisfaction is worth that much.
>>
>>6038603
>>
>>6038687
This.
>>
File: 1477039123805.jpg (226KB, 800x800px)
1477039123805.jpg
226KB, 800x800px
C’mon Tuco, Calm down, anger means mistakes, and mistakes mean getting sodomized with a shotgun if you consider who you’re facing with

Welp, Time to take the rust off your shoulder and see if you still got it

You take off your leather Jacket and turn it inside out, the black interior being now on the outside as you button it up again, you don’t have enough time for your pants but you can manage with this

You take your teaser and shoot the meager amounts of lights in the sewers, turning everything into pitch black as you turn your night vision on

You start levitating, hugging the roof as you activate your mask speakers, sounds of hushes and crumbling rocks, sounds that shouldn’t be there, sounds that make people stand on their toes

You start moving towards the location of the conversation, sticking to the walls as you unscrew every lightbulb in the roof and throw it to the water, making the place darker each time you do this

You keep going until…h-huh?

You finally see it and it’s…empty…recorders are sitting together on a small table in the solid part of the sewers, with no one there…completely still

Until the EMP grenade jumps out of the water

Aw-fuuUUUUUCK

The grenade goes off, shutting down your mask completely as you’re made completely blind

This shit isn’t Angel made! He doesn’t think that far!

Which means…Angel isn’t the one leading

“Sup, brotheeer~” A raspy woman’s voice comes from below you all too familiar to your ears, the sound of water rising accompanied by it

>”…Hello Blondie”
>”Fuck you”
>”I guess this is the part where I raise my hands and surrender?”
>Take out both of your Uzis and start moving (and shooting) like a crazy blind motherfucker
>Take out your mask to see properly (Even tough it’s bulletproof, but whatever)
>”Hello sis! How’s life? Good?”
>Other
>>
>>6039218
>>
>>6039218
>>
>>6039218
Can we pinpoint the location of Blondie from her voice?
Do we know her semblance? Fighting style?
I need everything Tuco knows on her to form a proper response.
>>
>>6039218
>>6039298
Second
>>
>>6039298
Directly below you, she was hiding underwater

Tuco knows her semblance is going trough objects by adjusting her density and her fighting style Grindhouse gorefest to the maximum (That skull was taken from an actual bunny faunus (The skull doesn't look that beastly, but it still has the ears hanging stapled to the skull))

Blondie isn't really Tuco's sister, but he humored her while they were both in the Black fang, since they were the same age when they joined

Blondie's weapon is the machinegun she has on her back as well as a serrated Machete

She's an expert in delivering pain and was the resident torturer for the Black fang

She's also cuckoo in the "Crazy hobo junkie way" not in the anime way

one of her favorite ways to dish out pain is to activate her semblance on her arm, go trough someones body, deactivate it only on her hand and start wriggling it around while the person is still alive, making her absolutely deadly at close combat
>>
>>6039500
Does she have a known limit?
Is that specifically what her semblance is, or just what we think it is?
Because if we just force her to stay underwater, eventually her own body should diffuse into the water to the point that she can't raise her density back up to "human" and die. Assuming it's actual density manipulation and that it only affects her body and not anything she touches. In which case if we just keep her under water, she should run out of Aura and get killed by physics/gunfire, or drown.
I mean, unless she can control the water's density too, all the air in her body should be escaping. She should be beyond drowning right now. If she can control the water, then she'll just drain her aura to nothing by forcing her to stay submerged.
>>
>>6039621
>This is what happens when I let Admiral do his science shit

It's essentially The Vision's power of phasing trough objects

she can phase trough objects to put it more simply I just added the density part because that's how it's described in the Vision comics
>>
>>6039727
>implying I'm that cuck
I'm the other guy that goes hard on the battle tactics. Usually with Jefe.
>>
>>6039218
Alright,
Just try and keep her underwater, I guess. Try and provoke her into monologuing or something.
At the very least it'll sap her aura.
>>
>>6039727
>science shit
Kale, I like you, which is why I'm dialing back a bit.
which is why this is not a two-part post about how you cannot decrease your particle-density without either increasing your volume or also decreasing your number of particles.
or about how Coulomb forces still say "nope, fuck you" to this as long as your target's density hasn't changed.
>>
“Hello sis! How’s life good?” You say, acting your way of what could be a shoot out

“Shut the fuck up cocksucker! I’ve got you in my sights and if I see you breathe the wrong way I’m filling you up with holes!” Blondie shouts at you making you shut up, you can hear the water rise more, you still can’t see anything yet tough

“Hey now, aren’t we bro’s?” You say trying to buy time

“Fuck you!” She says violently, you can hear her walking away from you “You had your chance! Now I want you to take yer gatdamn ass and drop down gently! No sudden movements!”

She hasn’t moved that far from you, her voice has only moved a few steps north, her footsteps corroborate it

You’re still blind, but you try to make it up by focusing on your other senses

>Mask will reactivate in the next 2 posts

You remember the depth of the water it reached to your knees, maybe if you throw yourself hard enough at it you could catch her unaware?

…the sound of wind, but far away, maybe a manhole cover? It’s in front of you, but you’re essentially blind, so it would have to be pure luck if you find one

You could throw yourself at Blondie, it could mean suicide, but it could also mean a few very valuable seconds

Maybe you could go as fast as you can the other way? You remember the way somewhat

>Throw yourself at the water and make a splash
>go fast and forward, maybe you can find a manhole cover?
>Throw yourself at Blondie, she’ll be the one that least expects it from you
>Fly backwards and hope you remember the way back
>Comply with her, no other choice right now
>Try to talk more into her (I will write something unless you want to add anything special)
>Other

>All rolls are done in secret
>>
>>6040286
[x] Comply
>>
>>6040286
>Water's only to your knees
Well, probably not a massive aura drain then.

Comply, try to stall by talking.

I forget, what's the limit to Tuco's semblance, only things touching him?
>>
>>6040286
>Throw yourself at the water and make a splash
>>
>>6038573
It was a joke, yes.

Also sorry for lying about running TQ this afternoon. I had the strongest depression sads.
>>
>>6040381
It's fine, I understand that.
>>
>>6040378
Only his body

it's essentially limitless flight (Unless you have some mumbo jumbo about acceleration and momentum that you want to use, in that case feel free to say it)
>>
>>6040498
So would an aerodynamic stance and outfit help him with that?
>>
>>6040498
So how good is Blondie with her semblance? If we take her by surprise will she automatically activate it, or does she need focus?

Feel free to not answer if it's not something Tuco would know.
>>
>>6040548
Essentially yes, he has a suit like that when he needs to travel long distances, but it's currently in another hideout and he didn't expect he was going to need it
>>
>>6040637
She can activate it automatically
>>
>>6040712
Also to add, she can activate it automatically, but she doesn't have the greatest combat reflexes, nor skill, she's very much a case of high natural gift but low trained skill
>>
>>6040712
Alright. How fast does it activate, and how fast can Tuco fly before it breaks whatever physics engine you decided to use? Since I know Admiral tore your flight mechanics apart the other day.
>>
>>6040768
if you where to hit her, then she would first feel the hit, then she would activate her semblance during it as a reflex

As I said, Tuco can go from 0 to whatever speed he wants immediately the problem is his body is not exempt of whatever outside forces happen (I assume going from 0 to 100 mph in less than a second will hurt him in some way due to science or something)

>before it breaks whatever physics engine you decided to use?

;_;

my physics engine is "Whatever Admiral says until it breaks my story"

Plus he only said Tuco couldn't reach lightspeed, so I just said that he reaches 99.999...% of the speed of light
>>
okay then I'll wait 10 more minutes until i start writing if you want to write any plans or something
>>
>>6041048
Oh, I already voted. I was just trying to think up of a plan while we stalled for our vision.
>>
“Okay, Okay, no need to be violent” You say slowly deactivating your semblance “Nobody needs to get hurt” you say as land closely “Let’s just talk it out”

“Oh yeah? Why you have so much guns with ye? Huh? Trying to kill us? Fuck you! You slimy son of a bitch!”

“Now, now” you say as you land on the floor, your pants getting wet with liquid shit “This are safety precautions, y’know how trigger happy everyone is”

“Oh yeah? Ye goddamn furry lover? First you burn us all up, then you go ahead and fuck yourself some ugly Bug bitch?”

You stand up and raise your hands, trying to face Blondie “C’mon, it’s not like you needed me! Look you’re still doing the recorder trick just fine!”

“Oh, don’t think your using that slimy tongue of yours furry fucker! I know just exactly what to do with you, I’m gonna keep you alive~” Blondie says as she starts taking steps towards you, she’s way closer than you imagined, you can even smell her breath…

You seriously don’t like how that sounds, but you can’t really think of much else before you feel a hand going quickly trough your chest

Aw fuck! You know what this is!

She does this to knock someone out cold, she turns her hand solid and grabs the heart, stopping it from pumping blood until you pass out

Fuck! Think something quick!

Her hand already becomes solid as you can feel your organs pushing outwards, her hand forming a grip on your heart as you let out a scream of pain

“I’m gonna have some fun with you~” Blondie says once again

Bad thing, this hurts like hell and you’re pretty sure she has her other hand on her machete or machine gun

Good thing, You know that it takes some time for you to actually pass out, this never was a good technique, it just makes Blondie wet, and you’re so well trained in handling pain that you aren’t a complete mess

Now just what the hell can you do?

>Write in
>>
>>6041399
Grab her arm.
Full acceleration forward.
If she phases through, then we're free and stop immediately so we don't kill ourselves on the wall. 180 and begin firing to either keep her intangible until we get our sight back, or hit her while she's got her back turned and possibly deactivating her semblance.
If she doesn't phase through, we slam her into the wall at however fast we can accelerate to in however large the room is and likely kill her, if not shatter her spine and knock her out, stopping the moment we hear or feel impact. Without vision, we should have slightly raises senses.
If the latter, then her grip would be gone and we can cut her hand out, I guess? Jeez.
>>
>>6041399
Also, your mask will reactivate in the next post
>>
>>6041399
can Tuco accelerate only parts of his body?
If so, take off our mask, then accelerate the hand with the mask quickly towards Bondie's arm and cut her hand off.

if so,alternative
grab her arm with both hands and accelerate them opposed to each other, either ripping her hand off or at least breaking her bones so she can't squeeze anymore. we'll be stuck, but at least she won't grabble at our heart.
[s]Eva does that enough <3[/s]

if we can't accelerate sole bodyparts, just accelerate against her, and then further, until we're smashing her in a wall behind her (braking a bit before we also smash into it)

I ran the numbers with Chi, if we accelerate at a non lethal rate, we still have the velocity of a car, should be enough to crack her skull easily

if that's still too dangerous, just grab her tightly, strain our neck and accelerate A LOT in the direction of our back. she's unprepared, so inertia will make her head tilt back violently, snapping her neck.
>>
>>6041571
>I ran the numbers with Chi

what is this Math class
>>
>>6040916
don't let yourself get stopped from my real world physics.

this is Remnant, violating physics happens all the time in the show.

I mean, d-don't be so extreme to make something exceed lightspeed, but the rest is pretty much fine.

but I will still calculate shit tho because it's fun.
speaking of which...
>>
File: thanks Mr. Gauß.jpg (47KB, 640x600px)
thanks Mr. Gauß.jpg
47KB, 640x600px
>>6041632

let's say you want to phase through stuff.
you still need to push every one of your atoms through the target's collection of atoms, which means, if we approximate the target as a simple, cubic, crystal grid and one layer of it as an infinitely wide, charged plane (which is a good estimate seen from an oncoming atom's perspective) with an atom every about 3 Angströms (10^-10 meters), using Gauß's law for the electric field strength of the layer (which is, luckily, not depending on the distance) and the Coulomb force F=qE
we get the Coulomb force one of your atoms needs 4.832*10^-8 Newtons to push through one crystal layer
Not much. Yes.

BUT.
Let's assume by decreasing your density you somehow decrease your own amount of atoms and not die.
let's say you decrease your density so much that you're just as dense as air at STP and you're 60% O, 30% C and 10% H and your body is 80 liters in volume.
we get the amount of atoms in you by using the molar masses of the respective atoms and the avogadro constant
and each atom has to push through the grid with the force i mentioned ealier.
and that's just one layer of crystal grid. let's say we want to move through a 30cm thick wall, that means we've got 10^9 layers (once again: cubic grid, 3 Angströms)
which leaves us with, if you want to move through a wall by decreasing your density tremendously, of...

4.78*10^26 Newtons.

as a comparison: the attraction between the earth and the sun is about 3.54*10^22 Newtons.
so, to move through a wall (by decreasing your density) you would need a force about 100 times greater than the attraction between the earth and the sun.

if you want to phase through stuff, what you wanna do is deactivate the coulomb force, either directly or via shielding either your or your target's electrical fields. with a lot of practice, Pyrrha could actually probably do that, for example.
>>
>>6041593
Well, he's a physicist and I was an aerospace engineer for a few months before I dropped out and switched to medicine. So, no, but we sorta have an idea on things that should work.

Gonna change >>6041533 to >>6041571 though, since I hadn't considered independent movement. Add in that if she phases through the arm-severing attempt, then we accelerate backwards a few feet to free our heart.
>>
>>6041571
>>6041641

Okay if you manage to chop her hand or break it, then what do you do? you haven't specified that part and I would feel shitty if I don't consult it
>>
>>6041893
shoot her in the face I'd say
>>
>>6041907
Yeah, I'd say that too.
>>
>>6041893
Well, if it's a clean cut, open fire while flying towards an exit, just to be safe.
If it's a break, then I guess put a gun to her head. If she phases, we free ourselves and do the above, if she doesn't, then we hold each other hostage. Either she tries to hold us and risks a bullet to the temple, or she phases her hand out and we fight honorably.
>>
>>6041641
>Physicist and aerospace engineer
>People WAY fucking smarter than me like my amateur writing

I don't even begin to understand how I feel about that.
>>
>>6041966
Oh, I'm not smart. That's why I dropped out. I just vaguely understand the gist of what he's getting at when I throw random shit at him and let him solve the math to see if what we do is instant suicide or salvation.
>>
Fuck I seem to forget

If your Aura is broken does your semblance still works?
>>
>>6042193
No.
>>
>>6042193
Don't think so, as semblances require aura.
>>
>>6042216
Was that ever stated or is it just 'it makes sense' ?
>>
>>6042222
Makes sense, quad man.
>>
>>6042222
Specifically stated.
>>
“Not today babe!” You say as you grab your mask and accelerate your arm as fast as you can, hitting her hand and chopping it completely clean

“AAAAAAH!!!” Angel shouts as she moves a few steps backward, you still have a hand in your chest, in fact, you can still feel the massive pain, and you honestly don’t know if the hand itself loosened enough grip to let your heart work normally, you’re gonna answer these questions later as you regain sight

Oh right, it’s still pitch black, You can see Blondie close enough with her night vision goggles, but that’s only because she’s at breathing space

You retreat a little as you take out your Uzi’s and start spraying with all the bullets, Blondie is clutching his hand as all the bullets phase trough her, she must have activated it on reflex

“Terryyyy…” Blondie says crying as you keep shooting her, but you can see she’s slowly descending trough the floor

Fuck

You see your mask activate again as you put it on, it has a ton of blood and guts on it but it’s still functional, you gotta leave as soon as you can, but you can barely see anything

Your night vision activates…and she’s nowhere to be seen

Double fuck

“TEEERRYYY!!” Blondie screams incoherently as she appears from below you and grabs you by the neck and falls down

>Cont
>>
>>6042286
Tuco has a lot more lady problems than Todd.

Poor guy. I bet if his face wasn't all kindsa fucked up, he'd be fine.
>>
Before you can react, you’re given a massive stunner to the jaw, disorienting you

>https://youtu.be/jTIW-PxMlqM?t=5s

You lay on the water as you put yourself on your knees

Gotta run…C’mon…Gotta fly!

Then Why the hell do you feel you’re so stuck to the ground?

>Aura Broken!

“FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU TERRY! FUUUUCK YOOUUU!” You finally start to feel it, something is going forwards and backwards trough your stomach

You’re pretty sure that’s Blondie’s machete, her screaming only reaching you as she moves it up and down like if she was making butter. Her incoherent screaming as she toppled on top of you

Okay, when things stop hurting that’s when you gotta worry

You move your hands and manage to grab onto her neck as well, she’s too angry to swat it off, so at the very least you have that

Your eyes are closing, C’mon don’t you’re not ready to die yet! You’ve still gotta…

“DIEEE, YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!”

You’ve still gotta…

Gotta…

“DIEEEE!!”

>Cont

>(This one is a big one so stay tuned folks)
>>
>>6042286
one would think someone who likes to administer pain so much would have a lower pain resistance themselves...
>>
>>6042286
>>6042317
If we severed her hand, then she shouldn't have aura either. It's primary function is basically an energy shield. If we moved fast enough, the velocity and force could have been enough to completely 'shatter' it and continue through her arm like Adam did Yang, but then she wouldn't be able to fuck with us like she is.
>>
>>6042410
That wasn't the case for Yang either as her aura quickly recovered to stop the bleeding.

My thought on the matter is that aura while defensive is also something like a malleable second skin. Meaning blunt trauma exhausts more aura than slicing.
>>
>>6042410
In which case, she should be on the floor passed out, like Yang was.
>>
>>6042607
But Yang wasn't a drug crazed murder hobo.
>>
>>6042591
Yang not bleeding was entirely to protect the younger audiences. It not bleeding was "plot". My theory is that while there's clearly a limit to the shield and use of aura, the healing can draw from a slightly deeper pool.

Either way, it's your story so do what ever. I'm going to bed though. Gotta be up in 6 hours.
>>
>>6042680
It ain't my story tho.
>>
>3 years ago
>Eva lost her way home, she was supposed to meet with some coworkers for a “girls night out” but they never came, she was told they would bring a driver, so that’s why she didn’t brought that much money for a cab, ergo, she was going to have to walk her way home at 3 AM
>Needless to say, she was shitless scared
>After walking sticking to the main street as much as she could, she could hear some coughing
>She was too afraid to turn to the sound, but…it seemed in pain, the kind of pain you can’t fake out
>Maybe it was a gut feeling, but if she wasn’t there Tuco would have died
>”H-hello?” Eva says worriedly, taking tiny steps into the alley, her desire to help overcame her current fear, she could see him, he was slumped over the streets, a man riddled with bullets, in a blue sweatpants that had become red by the blood
>”Hey…Hey girl” Tuco said faintly his mask flickering “Come here”
>Eva came but not for the man asking, but because she felt like she could do something
>”…”
>”Want to do me a favor?”
>Eva just looked at him scared as he took a revolver and tossed it to the ground, scaring the crap out of Eva and paralizing her in place
>”Take the revolver and put two straight in my head will ya?” A small flickering “:)” appeared on his monitor
>”…W-what?”
>”Kill me, I’m a wanted felon…5 million Lien for my head” Tuco said as he pointed to the revolver “C’mon, do it, it’ll be qui-“
>”W-what?!”
>”Didn’t you hear me girl?! Just pu-“
>”You want to kill yourself?!” Eva said, but Tuco saw something different, it wasn’t a face of fear or disgust, but of slight indignity and determination
>”Miss…I’m done for, look, I’m read-“
>”S-shut up!” Eva shouts as she takes off her shirt, leaving her in a bra as she grabs the shirt and starts pulling the cloth apart
>>
>”M-miss *Cough* what are you doing?” Tuco couldn’t do anything but watch as Eva tore her shirt to pieces “H-hey! I don’t want to die fucking some random stranger”
>”S-SHUT UP!” Eva shouted as she grabbed Tuco’s body, taking him apart from the wall “Y-y-you’re not dying here!”
>”Look! I WANT to die here!”
>”Shut up! W-whatever weird mask cult you are! If I can make trough this then so can you!”
>”W-w-wait what?!” Tuco tries to push Eva away but his body is too weak to do so “Let me die a cool death goddamnit!”
>”Lalalalala! I can’t hear you! Now shut up before you die!”
>”WHAT PART ARE YOU NOT GETTING HERE MISS”
>”THE PART WHERE I HAVE TO SEE SOMEONE DIE AND I COULD STOP IT!”
>”DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO BANDAGE PROPERLY?!”
>”I’VE WATCHED THE JASPER UNLIMETED MOVIES, I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING!”
>Eva lifts Tuco as well as she can Tuco screams in pain in retaliation “As fuck the adrenaline is lowering!”
>”W-w-what?!”
>”Adrenaline! That shit that Jasper is on all the time?! Yeah well I need that too, so put me down!”
>”Eeep!”
>Eva drops Tuco gently as she carries the strips of her ripped shirt
>It is only now that Tuco notices the rippings
>They were ripped in small squares…
>And even when his body is filled with holes, he’s been stapped multiple times and his left eye is currently about to drop from his eye socket
>He can’t help but laugh
>”W-what? What happened?” Eva asks puzzedly as she tries to apply the little squares in Tuco’s wounds, but the man himself wouldn’t stop laughing “O-oh no…they’re too small…”
>”Pfffhahahaha! I…oh god, o-o-oh man…”
>Eva can only feel sad that she failed…once again
>And Tuco looks at Eva as she looks down on the floor…and for once, Tuco felt he couldn’t let that girl down, for some reason that he would soon find out in the following years of friendship with her
>>
>”You have to be some kind of Angel if you can make me want to see tomorrow again” Tuco said softly as he headpatted Eva
>”W-wha?”
>”C-C’mon, lift me up, I know were I can get fixed, I just need your legs…would you help me miss…what’syourname?”
>”Eva…And yours?” She said smiling softly as she lifted Tuco
>”Te…Tuco” Tuco said, it’s gonna take some time to get used to that name, but he’ll manage
>Who knows? Maybe this is a new chapter? He isn’t being chased anymore, maybe life could turn for the better for him?
>”D-don’t die on the way there, Please?”
>”I can’t promise that, but I will try my best” Tuco says with a “;)” on his monitor
>…

>Aura recharged!
>Semblance Recharged!

...You're not done yet!

>Cont
>>
>>6042826
once again, the power of boners is stronger than death
>>
>>6042878
It's not boners! It's LOVE!
>>
>>6042931
it's the boner in everyone's heart!
>>
One hand is in her neck! Make it two!

You grab her with both as you move the back of your head with as much acceleration as you can, blood splurting out as Blondie recoils

“GAAK!” Blondie recoils as you turn immediately, her nose is broken as fuck and 2 or 3 of her teeth fell down

You slam both of her hands in her ears, blood essentially spurting from them as you can hear the sound of her aura finally cracking

“This doesn’t end with me”

You give her one punch to the face, fast and hard enough that you can feel your knuckles crack from the acceleration

You can see her eyes turning white, her will getting broken “f-f-fuuck youuu”

Another punch to the lower jaw, she’s probably so disoriented she doesn’t even know where she is

“Hehe…Angel had a better dick than you”

Now that’s just petty

Blondie is standing there, smiling her ass off as she laughs a little

“You take one head, and another begins to lead again”

You don’t even know if she’s aware of the situation, fuck it, it’s not like you care

“It’s time to finish this!” You say as you prepare for your final attack

>How do you want to end her? (Rule of cool is currently working it’s effects, so go nuts)
>>
>>6042962
what is the rule of cool?
>>
>>6042978
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfCool
>>
File: latest-7.jpg (138KB, 761x409px) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.jpg
138KB, 761x409px
>>6042962
Nice Jojo-esque head obliteration.
>>
>>6042962
fucking speed force your fingers through her neck and decapitate her.
>>
>>6042962
well, let's see what science can do.

ealier, in the "math class" with Chi, we came to the conclusion that, if Tuco would accelerate to 80% of lightspeed within 100 milliseconds, the amount of G force is equal to that of a black hole inside its event horizon

that should basically mean that he'd create a directed event horizon, so one that is only in front of the direct he is moving in.

now, if we go by the rule of cool and bullshit a bit and say the spacetime-curvature around him during this movement shields him from biological damage due to the G-force, and if we further say that he can just "stop" creating the event horizon...

I want Tuco to punch with 80% lightspeed in 100 milliseconds to Blondie's guts, creating a small event horizon-like shield infront of his fist, basically just making everything in his punching path just disappear

as soon as Blondie realizes that her guts are spilling out of the fresh, clean hole in her stomach, to the same to (if Tuco feels sadistic: her limbs and then) if Tuco is satisfied, her face.
>>
>>6043079
*of the direction he is moving in
>>
“You wanna know something fun? I would have died right there if I didn’t have no one to protect” You say as your award winning shit eating grin comes to your face

You calm yourself and prepare your body

“Seeya bitch!” on hole appears on her stomach as her guts fall on to it

Blondie is just grinning ear to ear as blood starts to come out of her mouth “The black fang will destroy everything you hold dear, we will burn all to the ground and a new civil war will come~”

2 new holes as her arms fall to the water “You only made the other ones angrier!”

“HuuoooaaAAHHH” you shout like a martial artist as Blondie’s entire body disappears, no blood just her head in the middle of the air as it falls

This last one is special, you don’t make it fast, you want to see her head explode

“DELIVERANCE!” Blondie’s head shouts as your fist goes clean right trough her, her ghastly smile still remaining on her face

The whole sewers turn silent once again, how long was the fight? 2? 3 minutes?...you could still head home…

Yeah…head home…to Eva

Need…need a nice song, we can do that

>Eva’s song.mp4 playing

>”Ground control to major tom…~”
>”Ground control to major tom…~”
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYMCLz5PQVw

You sit on the solid part of the sewer…just need…a good rest…yeah

Just a little rest…I can spare one of those

I just…

>Cont
>>
>Meanwhile

You’ve arrived home, scared shitless, Tuco just told you to not go to work… I just…Goddamn it, this is all too weird! You’ve called everyone and they said that they’ll be coming to your house soon, maybe all of you can make something out of this mess

“We’re here…You sure you’re alright?” Beardy asks as he peeks trough the driver’s window

“Y-yeah, don’t worry” You say as Beardy sighs

“I may not know much…but still, don’t do anything stupid” Beardy says begore he leaves with his hovercraft

You start walking home and taking off your jacket, holding it in your hand and opening the door, and throwing the Jacket away from you

“Hey appl-“

AAAH WHAT THE FUCK?!

“GAAAH!” You shout as Apple gets startled, an explosion having consumed the jacket whole as a small part of your leg is tore open, making you fall to the ground

“AAAAAAAH!” You scream as you hug onto your injured leg, clutching it tightly as Apple comes towards you whining and worried

“Hoo…guess I’m gonna have some fun with you” a voice comes from the outside of the house as you see the familiar figure of the man in the bunny mask, Apple growling menacingly but the man ignores him

“Seeya~” His voice says as he aims his hand at you in the form of a finger gun

######################################################

And that’s it for now

As always, comments, criticism yadda yadda yadda
>>
File: i want more.png (76KB, 409x284px) Image search: [Google]
i want more.png
76KB, 409x284px
>>6043485
>As always, comments, criticism yadda yadda yadda
you're a terrible person for making those cliffhangers.
a terrible. terrible. terrible person.
>>
>>6043544
I'm not terrible! I just like to give tough love
>>
File: I really like you.png (89KB, 337x294px) Image search: [Google]
I really like you.png
89KB, 337x294px
>>6043568
anyways, I hardly have any real criticism, I love every bit of it.

well.
I mean, it COULD use some more MiMi...

jk, MiMi is awesome, but doesn't fit into EQ at all
>>
>>6043485
pretty good.
>>
>>6043485
>next time on EQ
>the misadventures of carl
>>
>>6043663
Yo admiral

Heidi's semblance allows her to charge her fists to create explosions, the longer she charges the harder is the explosion

the stats say that if she's given an hour of charging, then the fist would be as powerful as a Hydrogen bomb

So how much power would she gain by the second? could you calculate just how much would it take for her to charge enough to make a grenade explosion or something like that?
>>
>>6043950
Sure, tho with only one data point, we can't say for sure what function describes the charging. Could be linear, could be squared or exponential.

If I forget it, remind me tomorrow, now I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>6042962
>Better dick

Confirmed not Todd
>>
File: EvaQuest.jpg (175KB, 720x706px)
EvaQuest.jpg
175KB, 720x706px
Last bump before bed
>>
whens the next episode?
>>
Which characters - CYOA or otherwise - have the most interesting semblances physics-wise?
>>
>>6046349
>tfw want to say Perry but I feel like that's shilling MQ.
>>
>>6046349
Glynda.
Telekinesis is an absolute boss when used with a bit of particle physics or relativity knowledge.

It can basically mimic most other semblances.
Tuco's movement? Easy, telekinese yourself.
Phasig through objects? Telekinese photons exchanging the Coulomb force to negate Coulomb force.
Shooting lightlings? Control the charge of atoms directly via telekineting electrons.
Gravity control? Telekinete spacetime itself.
Once you got that down, more complex spacetime-control: Use an aimed control of spacetime curvature to ZA WAURUDO.
Absorb energy? Shoot lasers from your eye? Create fire? Create moving statues? Doable.

Make yourself get stronger? Control your hormones and muscles. You can manipulate your body on cell level, accelerating your metabolism to unrealistic reaches, making your muscles grow or wane in seconds. But who needs muscles, you can just move your body using telekinesis!
Super healing? Making your enemy age faster? Done and Done.
Clone yourself? Most of the required atoms are in the air anyways, you just have to pull them out and reconfigure them, as well as your brain and the charges in it in motion, so you don't just create a thoughtless hull of yourself. Maybe have a little bag ready with elements you need but which aren't in the air, like iron and stuff.

Telekinesis is, given enough power and precision to manipulate on a sub-atomic and astronomic scale, the third most powerful superpower in existence.

Only ones stronger are "reality manipulation" and "omnipotence".
>>
>>6046600
>thinking theres not one bigger
>notknowinf its Telekinesis, reality bending, omnipotence, and the TC
>>
>>6046600
Yo are you gonna calculate Heidi's semblance?

You told me to remember it for you
>>
>>6046897
right, forgot about the TC

>>6046913
dang. remind me tomorrow, right now I'm unable to, gomenasai senpai
>>
So one of us studies physics, another medicine.
Anyone I missed?
>>
>>6047605
who studies medicine?
>>
>>6047615
Fuck if I know. This guy >>6041641
>>
>>6047615
Chinote does
>>
>>6047655

Isn't he also that turbofaggot? Or are all the people here just bleeding into each other in my eyes?
>>
>>6047679
what do you mean by turbofaggot?

he is a turbofaggot, but not in the sense that I am.
>>
>>6045674
I will never not love Radical Larry.
>>
Grimm here might start GQ sometime today.
I dunno, some things might or might not come up.
>>
Welp finished watching Akira

that may or may not shift the way were I take the story

ANYWAYS ANYONE WANTS SOME EVAQUEST?
>>
>>6048260
I'm a bit busy, but I'll try to participate
>>
>>6048260
I recently finished watching Urotskidoji.
Don't think it'll affect my writing. Probably.
>>
Okay then

Do you want to continue as Eva or as Tuco?

Both of them have plenty of work ahead of them
>>
>>6048343
gimme some Eva, I can't be fucked to be smart with Tuco's semblance right now
>>
>>6047615
Me. Medical Lab Tech. Could go MLS after that, if I want to stay in school. But 55k/year is too tempting.

>>6048260
Just got off work, sure. Gotta go back in for my second shift in two hours, though.

>>6048343
Uhhhhh.... Tuco.
Eva's level-headed enough to not get herself killed. Tuco sorta needs us to level him off.
>>
>>6048343
Eva
>>
>>6048343
Tuco
>>
>>6048343
Bug.
>>
>>6048343
Tuco
>>
I'm gonna be nice and tell you what happens

>Tuco: A new opponent appears
>Eva: Stay Alive until the cavalry arrives

now tiebreaker
http://www.strawpoll.me/11525228
>>
>>6048678
Carl
>>
“Seeya~” His voice says as he aims his hand at you in the form of a finger gun

“BARK”

Before you can think anything, Apple has already tackled the man in the rabbit mask, his finger gun moving away from you as a small ball appears from it, creating a small crater just next to your head

“AAIIEEE!” You shout scared as you roll away

“Damn mutt!” The man in the bunny mask shouts angrily as he points the finger gun at Apple, making the dog duck as he tackles the hitman once again into the open street

Okay! Gather your belongings! Don’t let yourself get killed

“Hey! Hey! What’s the big idea!” Carl says as he steps into the streets “I’m watching Faunus in heat III over here!”

The man in the rabbit mask just looks at carl and points his finger gun at him, the whole entrance crumbling and covering him in rubble, he didn’t really look like he cared that much

You get up shakily as your Aura starts to activate, stopping the bleeding, but…it should have shielded the hit shouldn’t it?

T-there’s a small chunk of your leg missing, it’s not torn open or anything, it’s just…not there

W-who the hell are these guys?!

Apple is currently biting on the Rabbit’s arm making him move as he dodges every moment he points his finger gun at him

Your brain starts to think fast, faster than you’ve ever tought before

Nun & Bishop are behind the counter on the kitchen, those are the only true weapons you have

>Go for the guns
>Just Run
>Hide
>Go and try to keep the man in the rabbit mask Down
>Say something?
>Other
>>
>>6049087
Where is Eva relative to Nun & Bishop and Angel?
>>
>>6049123
Angel was tackled to the outside by Apple

Nun & Bishop are in the kitchen

you're at the same relative distance from both
>>
>>6049150
>Same relative distance
Ok, but that could be a triangle with three equal sides.
Are we between them, or at some weird angle that Angel could get there first?
>>
>>6049166
You're in between them
>>
>>6049178
Alright, go for the guns. We can run later, but let's not go unprotected.
Actually, we shouldn't run. "Everyone" is on their way, so maybe Heidi or Amy has a trump up their sleeve.
>>
>>6049198
Throw the guy in the swamp and let Heidi eat him?
>>
>>6049208
Is there a swamp in front of our house? I forget.
>>
>>6049222
Ye, it's a bigass swamp that connects to your workplace as well
>>
>>6049228
Well, then we'll keep that in our back pocket until Heidi actually gets here.
>>
Goddamnit you need protection!

You run towards your kitchen as you grab Nun & Bishop, loading them up

“YOU’RE NOT GETTING AWAY!” The man shouts as he points his finger at your house, a massive explosion going trough the wall as your Aura flicker violently, shielding you from damage, before you can do anything, you see the man take out a butterfly knife and start stabbing Apple violently, making the mutt open his mouth and fall to the floor

O-o-oh god

The guy Pockets his knife and doesn’t give the dog a second look as he starts to walk slowly

“Godamn it, that mutt really did a number on my arm” The man says as he walks slowly

The dust dissipates and you see the massive hole in your house, right next to you as you hide on the kitchen

“C’mon Furry, let’s have some fun~” The man says as another explosion goes off in the house, obliterating the roof

He’s already in the main room, sitting on the couch, has he seen you?

“Look, Your friend…Terry? Think he goes by the name of Tuco? Yeah, this is all his fault”

W-wait what?

You remain silent, you can see him resting on your couch, scrubbing out any rubble that’s on it

“Now you can come here and we can do this quickly…or I play hide and seek and we have some fun~”

So he doesn’t see you…

>Run away trough the hole as fast as you can
>Surprise attack him with your Nun & Bishop
>”W-what do you mean his fault”
>Just keep hiding
>Other
>>
>>6049505
[x] Run away through the hole and into the swamp
>>
>>6049578
This
>>
>>6049578
The swamp is to the front of the house, you're at the back, you would have to run around the house to get there

from the back there's just more houses
>>
>>6049597
Change to sneak out the back, run two houses down, then cut back into the swamp.
>>
>>6049505
>Doge is dead
And so is my interest.

RIP Pupper
>>
>>6050037
how do you know he's dead?
>>
>>6050037
Amy's coming, right? She can fix Apple. Or at least clone him and made Solid Apple.
>>
You gotta Escape as fast as you can!

You look at the massive hole, it leading to other houses, you sigh

All or nothing here

You try to sneak out, and at the moment you notice the Rabbit mask seeing you, you leg it as fast as you can heading into the maze like open alleys of the houses, you can hear explosions appearing out of nowhere and from behind a massive ball of flame starts to appear

The moment you see a humanoid figure on the smoke you take a hard turn to the left, heading to the swamp as you cross the street, Apple is trying to stand up and walking away, stepping on his own puddle of blood

-SKEEEET- A car screeches as you can see Ada’s scared face

“Eva what the fuck?!” Ada says reaching her head from out of the car door and looking at the massive ball of flame engulfing your house

“Help! Help me!” You say as you hide behind the car

Ada is already taking out a sub machinegun as she goes combat ready “Wait what the fuck is happening? What do we do?!”

>”JUST GET IN THE CAR AND RUN!”
>”Shoot him! Shoot him until there’s nothing left off him!”
>”I-I-I dunno!”
>”W-where’s everyone?!”
>Other
>>
>>6050183
Shoot him. He can bleed.
>>
>>6050183
the smart decision would be to head to the White Fang club.
they're probably the only ones who can help us.

but I'm not gonna leave Apple.
>”Shoot him! Shoot him until there’s nothing left off him!”
also
>"But look out, he can create explosions when he points his finger at something!"
>>
>>6050183
>Heightened Thoughts: Shoot first at his ankles, then maneuver behind him and tackle from behind. Restrain one arm with bodyweight. Fire into rotator of other shoulder.
>>
File: aps.jpg (11KB, 448x214px) Image search: [Google]
aps.jpg
11KB, 448x214px
“Shoot him dead!” You say as you point to the cloud of dust a silhouette of a man appearing “He can create explosions when he points his fingers at stuff!”

“Explosions?” Ada says bewildered as she looks at you, then at the car “…It was a NEW FUCKING MODEL!” She shouts as she slides across the hood and throws you into the water, her coming alongside you

You open your eyes to see Ada on top of you, she’s keeping you down as her Usual jacket falls down to the water with all her guns, she has a black pistol with her as well as a strange assault rifle that you’ve never seen before, you’re holding your breath as well as you can as a massive ball of fire covers the air outside the swamp

Ada takes turns looking to the surface then back at you

You can feel the air wanting to get out, but you try your best to keep it steady Ada on the other hand looks completely stable

She keeps you underwater with her foot gently stepping over you, she’s underwater too, but for how long?

Oh god no

You can see the silhouette of the man near the surface as he points his finger at you, but Ada seems to be completely ready as she fires both weapons, the bullets hitting the man as he recoils, all of them being eaten by his aura but taking him out of balance

Before you can do anything, Ada grabs your arm and tosses you to the surface, allowing you to breathe as she gets up as well

“You dun goofed Cyka” Ada says as she stands on the ground and points her guns at him, unloading everything she has on the fucker

Until she goes out off ammo

And then her foot explodes

“AAAH! Goddamnit!” Ada screams as she clutches on the stump of her foot “FUCKING…”

The man stands up once again, his aura going strong but still groggy from the beat down, barely holding himself to the burning wreckage of the car, before aiming at Ada again, straight in her chest
>>
He misses slightly, the explosion tearing a big hole on her right side making Ada spit out blood, they’re both weak, Ada is close to dead, and as you peek your head you can see another hand aiming at you

I-I-Is this it?

Is this how it all ends?

“UURYAA”

It’s the only thing you can hear as the man’s face connects with a shark fist the size of two normal hands

A massive directed explosion the size of the street happens as the man is thrown off almost 10 meters back

“Don’t worry kids, Momma is here” Heidi says as she cracks her knuckles

“T-t-took you long enough” Ada says giving a smile as she holds her side

“Perfection takes time ladies” Heidi says as she shows her hand towards you “C’mon, let’s beat this fucker up”

“Y-yeah” You say as you take Heidi’s hand and she lifts you easily

“ALRIGHT BRO! IT’S YOU AND ME NOW, TIME TO TUSSLE WITH THE MUSCLE, Y’KNOW” Heidi shouts as she jumps over the wreckage and starts walking towards the man in the mask

“F-fuck off” The man says as he points his fingers at Heidi, an explosion enveloping her as she just keeps walking

“IS THAT ALL YOU GOT BROSKI?! HUH?!” Heidi shouts unharmed as she walks forwards pumping up her chest and raising her arms, like if she was trying to look bigger than she already is “C’MON YOU FUCKING JABRONI, MAKE MY DAY”

You’re now left with an injured girl and an injured puppy, well you’ve never been a combat person so it’s all right

>Try to stabilize Ada
>Go and get Apple, try to see if he’s okay
>Carry Ada to a safe place for now
>Carry Apple to a safe place for now
>Run away, it’s you who’s he looking for
>Other

>Switch to Heidi to take control of the combat?
>>
>>6050803
>Jabroni

Heidi is a fun gal who I'd like to take for sushi.
>>
>>6050803
[x] Try to stabilize Ada.
>>
>>6050803
Carry Apple to Ada. Hug them both and cry because you're about as medically capable as a pile of feathers.
>>
>>6050803
>Go get apple bring him to ada
Dog has less blood get him first.
>>
>>6050930
>>6050849
>>6050844
>>6050838

So I assume you won't take control of Heidi?

to clarify

Eva will do the action then control will be shifted to Heidi, not the other way around
>>
>>6051084
Oh, yeah shift control
>>
>>6050849
this

also, Ada can probably take care of herself, she's probably trained
>>
O-oh god, there’s so much blood, o-o-oh fuck!

You stand up as more explosions head towards Heidi, her just shrugging them off as you can see her fist is getting charged

“THE RAPE TRAIN IS COMING TROUGH BOYO, YOUR RESITANCE ONLY MAKES MY CLIT HARDER” Heidi shouts as you run towards Apple

He’s losing blood fast, but you try to carry him as much as you can, (He’s still wolf sized, so yeah)

“C’mon boy, get here”

“nnnn, nnn” Apple whines as he follows you limping, both of you getting behind the wreckage as your only option for cover

Oh fuck! Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck what do you do? What do you do?

Um…CPR?

You start pressing your hands and pushing every second, exchanging between Ada and Apple (Where does he even have his heart?!)

Oh god, you don’t know what your doing, oh god ohgodohgodohgodohgod please don’t die

Sniff

>Meanwhile

You’re Heidi and you currently thinking about your theme song in your head

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-mdFXKyBU

You step into the cloud of smoke, not gonna lie, it hurt like a bitch, but if you say that then you wouldn’t be playing possum with this bun

Altough more of those and the table could be turned

You have your fist charged, right now you’re pretty sure it has a blast of about the size of a decently sized explosion, not a big as your starting one, but still there

“C’MON BUN, I GOT YOUR CARROT RIGHT FUCKING HERE” You shout smiling as you see the smoke dissipating from another blast, this one you dodge it carelessly, don’t want to actually start hurting

“If you’re dodging it, then it means that you-“

>Every post you leave your fist charging makes it grow bigger and bigger in size
>You can drop your charge if your fist gets unclenched

”IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY” you shout as you see him

>Jump towards him and discharge your fist at him
>Try to beat him up with one fist leaving the other one charging
>Keep walking towards him and charge
>Other
>>
>>6051187
[x] Try to beat him up with one fist, leaving the other one charging

Give him the old rope-a-nuke
>>
>>6051187
>aim at his shoulder
this maximizes tha chance of damage to vital organs (lungs, heart) while also maximizing the chance of taking out his semblance
>>
>>6051202
Remember not to charge it long enough to hurt everyone else!
>>
>>6051187
>>
>>6051260
Why not go for a gut punch to bifurcate him?
>>
>>6051331
probably won't work yet
>>
“Okay buddy! Time to lay the SMACK-A-DOWN ON YA!” You shout as you throw yourself towards him, punching him as hard as you can on the shoulder

“Goddamnit!” The Bunny says as his semblance seems to flicker and wavering as he receives the blow, he points his finger at your arm, a massive explosion pushing you out of balance as he aims another blow towards you this one to your gut as you get thrown backwards

Goddamnit it it’s starting to hurt real bad! Your aura is starting to break too

“So…You can be moved” Bunny says as more and more explosions start to land in your general vicinity, his aim is getting shittier

“Fuck off, playbunny” You say smiling as you get up, you were thrown about a house away, meaning that he’s currently in the advantage now

But you still got your trump card right in your fist

>Current charge: Size of a grenade

Now what do you do?

>Retreat a little and charge your fist even more
>Go at it again! You still have some fuel!
>Try to rile him up, maybe he’ll come to you (What do you say?)
>Perform your…secret trick, hopefully there's enough distance to cover
>Other
>>
>>6051468
>Perform your…secret trick, hopefully there's enough distance to cover

Situation is dire, so no stops.
>>
>>6051612
well, I've got nothing better
>>
If a CYOA writer were to write RWBY how would it have it turned out?
>>
>>6051780
Smut mostly.
Then death.
then smut again.
>>
>>6051780
Comfy tickling
>>
Calling it for now btw, probably will continue later
>>
>>6051780
If I consider writing for them... I should make the fights good.

[s]Along with some cameos and Smutty undertones.[/s]
>>
>>6051780
where can I find CYOA merch exactly?
>>
>>6053128
I'll make shirts with a huge dick on them if you wanna pay for 'em.
>>
>>6051780
Aura wouldn't have been a thing and semblance would be the biggest part of fighting

also Hunters are given actual military training and not whatever they teach at beacon
>>
>>6053154
Hi thatch.
>>
>>6053188
I'm not thatch I'm Kale
>>
>>6053142
>implying I don't something obscure like Tuco's mask or the number 13
>>
>>6051900
how about some less-comfy tickling~?
>>
>>6053128
>Naja plush with questionable stains
>Saoirse figurine by ThreeZero
>A TC9000 Replica
>Zed's chopsticks
>Eva's hoodie
>Terry's leather jacket
>Pyrrha Saucy Pin Up poster promoting Pumpkin Pete's
>Sleepy Zombie's pajamas

Better save up on those Thatches.
>>
>>6053323
>questionable stains
is it thatch's?
>>
okay continuing Evaquest where we left off
>>
>>6053368
I think the one who likes Naja the most is Sleepy
>>
>>6053842
I returned from a three day ban, for posting pr0nz.

Heres Kung Fu Chocolate.
>>
>>6053933
Aw yis.
>>
File: 1476490069609.gif (622KB, 375x211px)
1476490069609.gif
622KB, 375x211px
>>6053933
>>
>>6053933
now that juliet is not all that bitchy would she let us do that to her?
>>
File: Jasper.png (656KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper.png
656KB, 1200x1000px
>>6054138
juliet is only tan, tho, like Jazz
>>
Guess we can do it now? A fuck it! It’s gonna work! Don’t check on the details!

You put your hand and take out a penny from your breasts (You got a chocolate bar in there as well for special occasions) as you breath calmly

“You’re dead bitch!” The bun shouts as more explosions start going off, shit! This guy is pulling all the stops

>Charge: Rocket launcher

“GUESS WHAT BITCH?!”

You turn to the man firing wildly as you flick the coin in the air

“YOU’RE DEAD BITCH!” You shout as you punch the penny, the controlled explosion going off in a straight line like in those bomberguy games “Wait, aw fuck you already stole my line!”

You grumble as the explosion throws the man off into the distance, his aura breaking as you see his arms getting teared apart

Yeah, he’s not gonna do anything else…

You smile as you walk off and realize that your aura just broke, probably from strain, you’re about to fall down but you tell your body to fuck off as you walk towards the girls

“Sup, girls and gals, it yo boyz freaky h in the house” You say cockily as you turn to see…

Eva crying as she holds Ada’s and Apple’s body

“I-I-I’m trying to do something! I-I-I’m useless!” Eva says crying as Ada’s groans in pain, holding her injury and Apple is lying down

“Oh fuck, Um…Shit”

Tough luck, you don’t know first aid either

“We just gotta wait for Amy, she’s coming as well” You say as you try to comfort Eva “Ada’s a tough bitch she can handle it right Ada?”

Ada just gives out a “Okay” gesture with her hand as she groans in pain

“See? C’mon let’s help the pupper”

“Black…fang…lives”

Ah what the fuck?

You peek above the car wreckage as you notice the armless bunny (Well less of a bunny, he doesn’t have a mask anymore) walking slowly towards you

>cont
>>
“Ah C’mon! just die already!” You shout as you crack your knuckles, moving out of the way of the girls and getting ready to kill this mother-

“DELIVERANCE!” The man shouts as every hole in his face shines massively with a purple aura, didn’t you break this guy’s aur-

OH SHIT

You move out of the way as a massive blast comes at you in a straight line, just like how you directed your own explosion but on a much MUCH MUCH bigger scale

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” You say as everything dissipates, a gigantic hole created trough the trees that stretches kilometers to the distance…

Then you see the mountain in the distance shake a little…

Then you feel the small earthquake…

Phew! Good thing you missed that shit!

You see the dust dissipate as a grimm claw detaches itself from the man’s head, his face completely obliterated, probably by the explosion

Amy arrives mounted on a horse (Filled with pouches like one of those tactical vests) as she sees everything

“…I guess I should have brought a car…” Amy says as she looks at everything “I have some medkits on the horse, I’ll stitch your stump later, you can handle that right?”

Hmm? What stump?

You look at your left arm…

Or well…what was left of it…

Welp…this is gonna be a tough one to explain to pops
>>
>>6054138
She's not chocolate enough to deserve it.

[s]I would've wished Juliet took some extreme training from Lionmom[/s]
>>
File: fereshte-poorkazem-sad-mask.jpg (161KB, 934x1213px) Image search: [Google]
fereshte-poorkazem-sad-mask.jpg
161KB, 934x1213px
>Meanwhile

You are Tuco

And apart from the injuries you had before, right now your arm is frozen solid, there are multiple knifes lodged in your back (Apart from the multiple stab wounds it came with) and right now you’re getting choked by a liquid formation of gasoline lifted into the air by it, next to a gas station

“Sorry Terry, end of the line here” Indio says, tired and barely holding on “You’ve grown stronger I’ve had to admit, but the group is still kind of sore for killing about half of the council”

“Buddy, my name is Tuco now” You say struggling as the gasoline slowly takes over your entire buddy “And you wanna know why I beat your asses the first time?!”

“I’m interested, why?” Indio asks with a cocky smile, his mask broken as well

“Cause you don’t know how crazy I am…” You say smiling as you take the lighter you had for your cigarettes and turn it on…
>>
>>6054233
>You are Eva
>LIMIT BREAK: Bop the bun
>>
>Meanwhile…again

You are J

“Begin testing for project 342AB Redline in tandem with Testing for Project 1A Filet mignon with Teriyaki noodles and have Reminder to practice speech for Saturday” You say to a recorder as you have your goggles on, currently working on the Jolyne project “…A-actually…Change practice speech for the next 4 hours…I need to be prepa-Huh?” Your train of thought is stopped as your whole lab rumbles, you grab onto the table as you let it happen, but the rumble starts becoming bigger and bigger

>”SECURITY IS THREATHENED, BEGINNING LOCKDOWN MODE”

“Denied! Computer! Give me outside cameras!”

>”CAMERAS 1, 2, 3, AND 4 ARE UNOPERATIVE”

“What about cameras 5 and 6?”

>”CURRENTLY WORKING, TRANSMITTING FEED”

You see what was your hideout completely razed to the ground, in fact, everything in a straight line seems razed to the ground…

You don’t know if you should check or not…

Nah, you can’t be bothered, you’ll fix the shack again, ooh! Maybe you’ll make it look prettier! Have some nice flowers and decorations! I bet she’ll like it!

>CHAPTER 1 COMPLETED

>Choose Epilogue
>”Fixing things up”
>”Security breached”
>”Back to the old days
>>
>>6054285
>”Fixing things up”
>>
File: FUN ACTIVATED.png (500KB, 674x420px) Image search: [Google]
FUN ACTIVATED.png
500KB, 674x420px
>>6054285
>”Fixing things up”
FUCK
YOU
KALE
>>
File: A man defeated.png (742KB, 905x623px) Image search: [Google]
A man defeated.png
742KB, 905x623px
>>6054285
>tfw everything is fucked and everyone is missing body parts and bleeding out

"Fixing things up," I guess.
>>
File: a8b.jpg (57KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
a8b.jpg
57KB, 680x1020px
>>
>>6054624
Wow who ordered the baconator?
>>
>>6054624
HONOR!
>>
>>6054624
>Eva: "Welcome to the team!"
>>
File: that's rough, buddy.gif (553KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
that's rough, buddy.gif
553KB, 500x325px
>>6054624
>>
>Amy’s lab, one day later

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ

You’re Amy dancing a little as you wait for the regenerative material to work it’s magic, Apple wasn’t that hard of a fix, a few stitches, some blood transfusion and he was good as new, right now he’s currently wearing his pair of sunglasses, smoking a cigarette and having a new trucker hat that says “I Killed a man today”

So cute!

Eva is currently working with one of our psychologists, you’re essentially the boss of this place so a few extra curricular assingments won’t hurt anybody, Eva understandably feels horrible and a complete failure as well, poor girl, she must have reopened some past traumas, but she’s always been a tough gal, If anyone can fix themselves is her, plus you already have ice cream here if she needs it (God knows you need it when you feel down)

That leaves Ada and Heidi…

“Hey! Turn the music down!” Heidi shouts from her vat of regenerative liquid “You know I hate that shit!”

“Yeah, put something different, like hardbass or something” Ada says on her own vat, both girls are completely nakes and stuck with nodes around their bodies

“Sorry girls! Consider it my paaaayment~!” You say as you dance to beat happily in their face, Apple joining you while barking, what a cool pupper~
>>
File: 1475641047334.jpg (356KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475641047334.jpg
356KB, 768x1024px
>What’s left of Eva’s house

No…

I…failed…

You are…oh god no…

“NOOOO!” You punch the floor, creating a new crater, you’re too weak, you brought this onto yourself

Is…is this everything that your life is going to accumulate? An endless war? Endless fighting?

Why is it that you always get the short part of the godamned stick?!

There’s…nothing left to do…just…let go

Hopefully hell isn’t that shitty…

“Oh!...O-oh my!”

Huh?

“Y-your name is T-tuco right?”

“…Who’re you?”

“P-please don’t move! You are in a critical state friend! Please! Let me assist you!”

“…Do whatever…” You say as the last drop of consciousness falls from your head and you feel the hit of the floor
>>
>>6054762
>>6054750

And that's it for now, I'll answer any questions that you want
>>
>>6054762
Ok. That's obviously Jade. That isn't too bad. Tuco could be in faaar worse hands.

Also, it's been over a day and no one's even tried to contact Tuco or vice versa? I know what he said to Eva, but the others could for her, let him know we're all fine-ish.
>>
So just to ask the CYOA writers ; what was your thought process in making characters?
>>
>>6054883
Make stuff as I go... Not really the best ideas to go with.

[s]I did think ahead on what to do next, but it's gonna be the execution in writing that counts.[/s]
>>
>>6054762
what happened to carl?

>>6054883
For GQ it was how Nefarious can they be without everyone hating them and how can i break them
>>
>>6054821
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>6054821
why is eva worst girl that gets everyone killed.
>>
>>6054873
Well, Eva is currently dealing with her issues, Heidi and Ada are in an enclosed vat, Amy is both of their caretakers and Apple is a dog

Everyone was busy at the time

>>6054910
Carl's Semblance makes him completely immortal until he's happy with his life, he was rescued one week later and continued to live his miserable life in peace

>>6054931
I sense some bad vibes within you dude, wanna explain why you got that way?

>>6054946
Cause she's the weakest and overall unluckiest girl in the entire team, poor gal, she's not fit for action
>>
>>6054883
Think of a personality trait that I saw in some form of media (Or irl), exaggerate it, then adjusts it until you can create a charater around it

kinda why Ada is so forgettable, I didn't use that process with her, I just kinda winged it, I'm trying to fix it as well as I can
>>
prologue while I'm hig as fuck

daaang you kale. why hve you forsaken meß

also
fuck.
"HIGK" energy physics, man.
cosmology is fucking terrifying while high
>>
>>6055055
I agree. Planck units are crazy as fuck.
>>
>>6054883
>Was meant characters
Shit my bad...

I tend to be experimental on making Waifus...

Like have them suffer to one thing.

>Gumi being wrongfully arrested for allegedly eating Terry
>Mauve selling her own body to save her dying brother
>Zhanna...

Well, I might say her origins remained a mystery. [s]I mean it's not like she was an agent of Salem.[/s]
>>
>>6055055
>HIGK
>I wrote "HICH" before.
>"I specifically though "oops, don't make any mistakes."
>>
>>6054883
I usually just based them around something. Sometimes combining different things.

For, say, Aero, it was Aero from 12 Beast's design (and eventually name, after I narrowed down the list of color-based names I liked), minus the Harpy parts, and Rip Van Winkle's main ability from Hellsing. The weapon was a more 'modern' version of one I made for a throw away hunter in a series of shorts I wrote on /co/ way back when.
>>
>>6054910
Also i had this plan where you would meet the team of hunters multiple times in the story and fight them off each time while slowly learning about them.

RIP that plan.
>>
>>6055256
>Letting the enemy live
Like we'd risk that.

GQ when?
I wanna try my ultimate 'Save the Snek' plan.
>>
>>6055283
fuck it.
i can do it now if you guys want, just give me 5 minutes
>>
>>6055353
I got time.
>>
>>6054883
Well I mean Mari was a given, seeing as people voted on the colour, body type, and weapon. From there I thought of some conflicts (both grand and petty) for her to deal with.
The other characters I formed thusly :
Think of some trait or quirk (could be anything from a belief to a habbit, pet peve, moral code whatever) to impose and then work backwards : WHY do they do that? Then keep going until I have a character`s personality. From there I find a semblance for them.
The designs and names are just a massive brainstorming session that gets sorted out into multiple characters. Obviously choosing colours and design elements that bring out those traits is important.
As an example : Bert seems fairly chill and tries to act that way but his usual response to loss is skipping straight to the Anger part of DABDA and then skipping to acceptance. His debuff semblance would then be something with very little to do outside of battle, and can only really be used to knock others down a peg.
Alban meanwhile is usually inert, but can change his demanor to suit the situation. Thus the matter mimicking ability. The cool colored eyes that are always part closed hint to him being docile.
Doc was supposed to be this CURAYHZEE guy who made up conspiracies to act out just to get the poeple who found out about them to look like nutters in the public`s eyes. I.E. filling Vale`s water supply with chemicals that turn frogs gay about 10% of the time.

I thought it was clever when I was writing this but now it just looks retarded.

I`m kinda sad that TyFag didn`t run MQ in a while. And that he hasn`t responded to my emails.
>>
>>6055256
My plan had originally be blondie captures Tuco and set him up as bait so that Eva and friends go to rescue him in a super heroic way or something

honestly this way turned out to be far more interesting so I'm glad for that
>>
File: run hell motherfucker.png (99KB, 536x246px) Image search: [Google]
run hell motherfucker.png
99KB, 536x246px
>>6055505
>interesting
>>
>last time on GQ
>After deciding to silence ruby without killing her, Jefe runs to the forest to stay out of the way while David sneaks his way through the plains.
>trouble arrives when the plan doesn't goes as planned and jefe distracts the strong hunters putting his life on the line.
>David in a last ditch effort barely secures ruby and uses his powers on her.
>but after landing on the silent body of penny an alarm goes off giving away his position. WHAT WILL HE DO?

The world slows down, your mind races on what to do.

You are in the open, no retreat, no moving forward. The enemy has locked onto you and will be upon you in no time

You do not have enough time to reach ruby.

Jefe is in the forest still, and he is not fast enough to save you.

You feel fear and it is bitter, fighting these two alone will definitely kill you.

But what else is there to do?

>your soul quivers!

You feel a click in the back of your mind, as if something from inside you answers your question

>your soul grows larger!

Your body shivers in delight and power surges forth.

>AURA UNLOCKED! +20 Aura!

A light green sheen covers your body, shielding your body from any attack.

Your third head shakes in excitement.

A single thought crosses your mind, what do you want to do here?

>to hide away where no one can see.
>to have your voice heard
>to have luck on your side
>to make this moment last longer.
>write in (give me a simple phrase and make it vague, and I will do something with it)
>>
>>6055105
Might samefag again... But as for the other characters.

>Set up a pottery with Furca. He lost his arm, which his arm he lost was his left, and he fights with his left.
>John Acier is based off the circus Strong man "Holtum," and has interests in sailors in his young adult days.
>Jiu-lang Brothers were high end with their resources, but friendly yet brutal rivals since birth.
>Don Pear followed Saoirse's promises, but got backstabbed

There's what I got out of my characters so far.
>>
>>6055549
[x] To hide where no one can see
>>
>>6055549
if TQ teached me anything
>to have luck on your side
>>
>>6055580
This
>>
>>6055256
>>6055505
My plan was to have AERO investigate the false alarms, the Grimm attacks, and the WF to find that they've basically taken control of the entire defense network of Vacuo under Alabaster and VDF's nose. Combined with O's semblance, it would have been Fall of Beacon x10.

Instead we decided "let the adults handle things."
They did not handle things and mothers got shot.

>>6055549
>Enemy was fairly far away and we were next to Ruby, but we can't get to her before they get to us
That's some shit. So much for my brilliant plan.

Gonna second >>6055580, I guess.
>>
>>6055438
if you love talking about MQ so much then run it yourself
really is anyone here opposed to the idea?
>>
>>6055595
I'm sorry
>>
>>6055595
Yeah sorry.
Ruby moved away from penny who just nearby the rock while she was on top of it.

The hunters were already on their way back from jefes distraction.

Also closing in 7
>>
>>6055606
Y'know as much as I feel this could be a troll comment, it does make some kind of sense.

>>6055438
why not just go back to writing MQ Dry?
>>
>>6055668
But isn't David pretty fast? Shouldn't he be able to close the distance between him and Ruby faster than they can close the distance between them and Ruby?
>>
>Apparently Jade can switch bodies or some shit
>Jade could literally accomplish any fetish that you want and still retain the same cute personality

Jade proven to be best girl once again
>>
>>6055898
I think it was probably just him lost in despair/exhaustion and not remembering someone he barely met. He also could have just been staring at the house and she wasn't directly in front of him.
>>
You feel…

Different. Like the sun got brighter, and the wind blows in your direction, and you feel great!

{What can we do?}

You don’t know but you feel fate is on your side.

Looking up you see the hunters closing in on your position, weapons at ready.

The male face is one of pure fury while the female is stone faced.

Even if fate is on your side there is no need to put yourself in danger.

Your third head lazily looks around the area searching before speaking up.

>{was that hole always there?}
>{maybe if you don’t move they won’t see you}
>{man this wind seems to be picking up}
>{whats that shiny thing right next to us?}
>>
>>6055938
>{was that hole always there?}
>>
>>6055938
>{Did you know that spontaneous combustion can happen in male and females of any age? regardless of their physical state? interesting right?}
>>
>>6055938
>Hole
>>
>>6055938
heh, canging >>6055959
to >>6055973
>>
>Guys, is it a bad idea to have two ongoing CYOAs?
>Especially one that doesn't focus much on waifus?
>>
>>6055987
no. it's called double feature
>Especially one that doesn't focus much on waifus?
(x) Doubt
>>
2 for combustion and 1 for hole
closing in 5
>>
>>6056008
it's a quote
>>
>>6056054
anyways, run mate.
>>
>>6056027
I hope to god you don't fuck us over

If you ARE going to fuck us over (Which to be honest is a shitty thing to do) then changing >>6055973 to >>6055959
>>
>>6056063
>>1506255
Dunno why it was posted.
>>
>>6056076
yeah, this
>>
{Did you know that spontaneous combustion can happen in male and females of any age? regardless of their physical state? interesting right?}

…..

What?

{isn’t that cool!?}

Where did you here this from?

{From Weiss, you were asleep I was awake and she told me some weird facts}

So how does that help us in anyway?

{I don’t know just thought of it just now}

Well instead of thinking of dumb things help us find a way ou-

The red heads body sparks.

Then blows up.

……

You open your eyes, and see that you are unhurt. The explosion somehow completely missed you even though you were right next to it.

Your aura flickers

-5 aura.

{oh this thing is pretty nifty!}

Thick oily fire starts to consume the grass around you, pitch black smoke begins rolling into the sky hiding you from plain sight.

But your senses are overwhelmed you cant track by heat anyone due to the fire and you can barely see now.

What do?
>stumble blindly forward
>try and remember your way back to the forest
>write in
>>
>>6056183
>thermal's fucked
>smell is probably fucked from the smoke
Can the third see via telepathy or something and be our eyes? Isn't that how he sees anyways?
>>
>>6056227
this
>>
>>6056227
yeah he can, but three is kind of dumb sometimes and forgets things.
>>
>>6056227
ye this

also how far are we from Ruby?
>>
>>6056269
Then convince him of giving him a gift or something if he helps us

dumb people are easy to manipulate
>>
>>6056269
Well, the remind him. This is life or death. If he doesn't focus, we die.
>>
closing in 5
>>
>>6056273
You could reach her in about a turn. and use an action on the next.

That is without the fire.
The hunters would also reach her in a turn
>>
{oh. I believe that the land is on fire}

Three! Focus! You can’t see in this smoke and fire! Use your psychic powers to find us a way out!

{Oh right. On it!}

He raises he head up in the air, the skin over his head flaps up like a little radar and scans the hellish area.

You close your eyes, and you see it.

The land moves with the flames as if it were a mirage, but you see the hunters turn from their position and head towards the large rock.

It stands over the rushing flames like a beacon of safety ruby rest on the rock unaware of the danger.

Ahead the fire begins to thicken going through there would hurt, but it is free of the hunters prying eyes.

The left side is thin of smoke and fire as it reaches a spot of little fuel. It would not harm you but the hunters might see you.

What do?
>to the rock [WARNING!!!]
>THROUGH THE FIRES AND FLAME
>Through the thin spot.
>write in
>>
>>6056548
Well it seems that you're adamant on keeping Ruby alive

Trough the fire and flames I guess
>>
>>6056599
This.
My plan would have fucking worked to.
>>
btw if you were curious

>"Security breached": The third enemy faction appears
>"Back to the old days" : The black fang puts its plan in motion
>>
>>6054977
>Unluckiest
>Not one animal has pooped on her.

Mayo is unluckiest. You'll see.
>>
closing in 5

>>6056667
what was your plan?
>>
>>6056702
You assume that she wasnt thrown animal shit when she was a kid by her classmates
>>
>>6056710
White head 'kill's Penny, destroying any data on the team.
Black head puts Ruby in it's mouth and holds her in front of them.
Third telepathy's to the hunters to surrender or Ruby dies.

If they attack, Ruby dies, David probably dies, but we use a token on him after Winter and Qrow retreat with nothing.
If they surrender, then Jefe would likely come up behind them. We telepathy that if Qrow sacrifices himself, we'll allow Winter to take Ruby.
If he agrees, Jefe snaps his neck. Then we betray Winter and add her to the harem.
If he relents, we dig our fangs in just enough to threaten her life even more. If he still relents, Jefe starts off the fight for our lives by hopefully starting a stun lock on Qrow, since he's the primary threat and stun lock is about the only way we likely stand a chance. Then we beat Winter down and have her join her sister.
>>
>>6056827
The first part was solid

The second part kinda fell trough, they probably can wipe us out real easily so fighting is a big no no
>>
>>6056870
It really relies on Qrow believing David and letting himself die. I'd pray to the dice that he loves Ruby enough to allow it. Winter's so far below him that even though it'd be hard, with a fresh David and 'good enough' Jefe, we'd likely win.
>>
You don’t want to be seen at all and you can just risk the burns for now. Without pause you go through, the heat is unbearable and suffocating, but you continue forth.

>-5 aura!

Three directs you with his head on where to go, and what would hide you the most.

Eventually you finally walk out of the inferno with your body intact!

Your aura flickers rapidly and crackles.

>-5 Aura!

But it seems your aura did not.

You look back to the rock, the flames next to it are dying down and the smoke begins to clear. Through it you see the male hunter put his head on ruby’s chest before sitting up and begin to push on her chest rapidly.

You don’t know what that is but it doesn’t matter now.

You have to find jefe.

Moving through the brush you call for your leader.

Silence greets your answer.

You grow worried. Using threes senses and your vision you spot the large tracks of jefe and follow it.

It heads to the border between the forest and the Cliff side.

As you track his prints, you notice something strange. They grow thinner and thinner with each step, what could have caused this?

{maybe he was running so fast he left shallower marks?}

Yeah that could be it.

*crack*

Your heads shoot up, movement catches your eyes.

You spring up ready for battle.

Whatever on the other side steps forth, and you freeze.

A Beowulf steps out, unlike other Beowulf it is extremely thin, as if made of the branches of a tree. Its eyes are not a burning yellow and orange but a hot white.

Spidery white lines pulse throughout its body as if they were roots. Its mouth drips the same white.

Black mist flows from every surface of its body as if it were a dead grimm, but here its stands.

You shudder in horror, this grimm is all wrong. But that’s not the worst part.

You recognize the scent as jefe, but he no longer looks like jefe.

It lazily opens its mouth.

“DAviD Im sO HuNGRy”

>to be continued
>>
>>6057168
and done for now.
Sorry if it felt a bit railroaded. But i needed to advance the plot somehow. Killing off the hunters threw a huge wrench in my plans. But thats all right.
I will be more prepared for next time.
Hoped you liked it!
>>
>>6056744
Being unlikeable doesn't mean unlucky, anon.
>>
>>6057217
Is the plot "war with humanity"? Because we're gonna need a bigger fucking army like yesterday.

Also goddamn, Jefe. I hope whatever's happening isn't bad.
>>
>>6057252
Dont worry friend the "army" arrives soon!
>>
boop
>>
>>
File: 1477737506447.png (750KB, 1100x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1477737506447.png
750KB, 1100x1382px
Have some Jaune suffering
>>
>>6059420
>>
>>6059538
>tfw Jaune makes a more convincing trap than Keppel
>>
New JasperQuest thread on ocho.
res/29345.html
also, jesus christ, sorry for last night
>>
To all the authors, and voters...

[s]What is your best canon and CYOA ship?[/s]
>>
>>6059574
>Sc/out/ vs. J4une trap competition
>>
http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/8e777e43-3e8d-4c4a-9f51-9f8a09b0c96f/index.m3u8
>>
>>6059615
What did you do?
>>
>>6060417
>best canon
ren and nora
>best CYOA
gumi and wendell
>>
>>6060417
Renora

Tuco X Eva cause it's cute

J4une X J/aco/lyn cause it's hot
>>
>>6060600
wuts dis
>>
>>6061025
the new RWBY episode
>>
>>6061046
You're a new RWBY episode.
>>
Jock Schnee looks straight up pale mexico.
>>
>that recording
FUCK
>>
>>6060417
I'll answer my own question...

Arkos, and Show Don't Yell

>>6060600
>Conflict with Ironwood and Papa Schnee
>Atlas can't trade dust to other Kingdoms
>Papa Schnee decides to run a charity

[s]And... I will make it a reason why Wendell was put to the slammer. Vandalising Atlas property with a mix of fire in a charity event.[/s]
>>
>>6061223
>Schnee is actually the voice of reason
>A trade embargo literally does nothing to prevent war

>He's gonna be shown as wrong when he goes around the kingdom's stupid rules
>>
Papa Schnee is a #StraightWhiteMale
>>
File: 1477756398774.png (1MB, 1140x641px)
1477756398774.png
1MB, 1140x641px
Embrace the feels!

[s]I didn't asked for this.[/s]
>>
1) When did she take the time to record this
2) Why did she keep the recording where she stutters over her spaghetti
3) Why does Jaune actually include her little speech in between training intervals
4) Is this the first time he's watched it or does he sigh like that EVERY TIME?

5) Was the first onscreen corpse really just some random guy?
6) Why was there only ONE CORPSE in a town that got utterly fucked?
>>
>>6061555
1) Somewhen between "let's start training" and "shit I'm dead."
2) She hopes Jaune would get the hints
3) Memories, he probably wants to train so he will not let someone die again
4) no, yes

5) not the first, just the first "main corpse"
6) there were other bodies
>>
File: 1477759780628.png (156KB, 679x648px)
1477759780628.png
156KB, 679x648px
Even in death Arkos gets the last laugh.
>>
>>6062005
More like Jaune is now afflicted with waifuism.
>>
>>6062117
>No girl will ever compare to my dead magnet girlfriend.
>>
>>6061896
>>6061555
First onscreen corpse was Marcus, wasn't it? Or you mean for the volume?
>>
>>6062534
Oh, you're right.

I forgot Markus.
>>
>>6062618
Just like Mercury wants to.

But you just know alcoholism runs in the family and when everyone has the same face, it's hard to not see your father everywhere.
>>
File: The Tale of the Sunchaser.png (615KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
The Tale of the Sunchaser.png
615KB, 700x520px
>I forgot to make the new thread.

>8ch isn't being cooperative again

To the anon that asked; when do you want me to run?
>>
>>6062675
Now.
>>
>>6062685

But 8ch won't let me post.
>>
>>6062693
You could do a little sidestory here.
>>
File: 1477755748192.png (802KB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477755748192.png
802KB, 1138x640px
Ironwood's got a bit of a shadow there. Also, seems he's good friends with Jacques Schnee (Weiss' dad)
>>
>>6062704
Why doesnt thatch just run here?

Its not like its brimming with activity this here thread
>>
>>6062704

Like what?

Ozpin Quest?

If anyone has caught on yet, it' very loosely based on At the Mountain's of Madness.
>>
Anyone hope Yang does the most anime training ever and ends up lookin like Auron?
>>
>>6062741
you know what?

Gimme Jasper vs. Leopold boss battle flashback Thatch!
>>
>>6062761
Another JQ II scene select?

At what part do you want to start?

Throne room or the final confrontation aboard the Icarus?
>>
>>6062771
at least if no one else has any better ideas and if ocho still doesn't work.

final confrontation
I want Mecha vs. Ice Giant bossfight
>>
>>6062797

Alright just gimme a moment.

JQ II scene select "The Cold End" will resume momentarily
>>
File: 1477764109327.jpg (379KB, 922x1766px)
1477764109327.jpg
379KB, 922x1766px
Whitley Schnee, the youngest child
>>
>>6063051
He a smug little shit, yet I didn't knew he was the Schnee's favorite.

[s]Not sure if it's alright to write CYOA characters meeting the new villains they introduced. Yet I swear one of them looked like Jon Jafari[/s]
>>
JQII

Chapter ???

"A Cold End" route

The sun hangs loose over the horizon.

Hanging on to the ship's sheets of metal, you stay atop amidst the winds and forces pushing against you.

Luckily, Gold has lent you a helping hand in the nick of time.

Or in this case a whole armored bodysuit.

[Incoming Transmission]

Gold: "Jasper? Jasper are you there?"

"Yup,...loud and clear."

Gold: "Oh thank god."

The turbulent gusts outside are relentless against you but you hold on.

Gold: "Listen, Herc cannot necessarily fly so just hang tight until I pinpoint where you at."

"I am hanging... the tightest that I possibly can here...."

Herc: "February is correct, I am not outfitted for long distance flights although I am--"

A strong burst from below you erupts, shattering bits of metal against you until a large hand emerges and rips you down inside.
You are slammed hard into the ground.

When you look up, a gaping hole as been left from where you used to be.

And there he stands.

The on you're after, Leopold Hagel. his unblemished white trench coat with blue linings and markings leave it yet to be dirtied.

He is gripping his wrist, encased in ice with a smokey mist emanating from it.

Leopold: "I thought I heard a bug splat into my ship."

[] Deploy Countermeasures (Nemean Rod)
[] You can't run, Hagel. Not from me.
[] Retort (Post em)
[] FREE OPTION

==You are now in control of Hercules, a state of the art robot made by Gold herself, you have an access to an array of new abilities that put you at an almost even footing against hunters==
>>
>>6063114
>[] Deploy Countermeasures
>>
>>6063114
[x] You can't run, Hagel. Not from me. Not from justice.
>>
>[x] Combine >>6063158 and >>6063165

You slowly get up and wipe all the debris on you

"Herc, give me a weapon."

Herc: "Deploying hunter countermeasures: Nemean Rod."

Parts of your right arm shift and collide, stripping and swirling of the armour.
You can feel it move around until it extends a long shaft of steel into the grip of your palm.

It hums loudly and glows a golden color from little gaps around it's base.

"You can't run, Hagel. Not from me. Not from justice."

Leopold: "Oh don't be so dramatic, Greene. Toys don' supplement real skill."

The injuries you've sustained trying to run off the hangar are proving to be the nuisance but you can manage it.

"For goodness sake, you're not even a hunter at all."

He takes his gloves off one by one, baring letters tattooed on his fingers.

HANS.

and

GRETA.

You're guessing those are his weapons?

"But rest assured, that does not guarantee mercy."

He audibly cracks each of his knuckles, the formation of ice on them shattering into the ground on his feet.

---Make the first move?---

[] Post em
[] Observe him
>>
>>6063293
>[] Observe him
>scoff
"Hypocrite.
If you really thought you wouldn't need toys to win, ou wouldn't have cared for that Grimm thing and we both wouldn't be here right now"
>>
>>6063322
This
>>
>[x] Take a keen look on your opponent.

You scoff, "A little hypocritical don't you think?"

"How so?"

You take a closer look at your opponent and with Herc's variable optics,

He is large, built and stands tall, towering above you.

Fighting through brute force would surely win his favor even with the suit on.
You've already seen him fight against a much agile fighter and prove triumphant, so I have to hit him hard.

He definitely isn't slow.

His size and muscle is a deceptive illusion, one that would not clearly see upon the first impression.
Even when we got him surrounded he danced his way around us, predicting one step ahead everything we would do.

But all that does not compare to his cunning.

How was he able to amass such an army in the middle of a frozen wasteland?
Nobody in their right mind would stay and follow someone through there.

Unless he has convinced them to do so, every shifted hand, every Lien spent.

Even under White Fang's nose, he was able to do it.

So in conclusion, it's best not to even fight him at all.
But that does not mean you shouldn't try.

"If you really thought you wouldn't need toys to win, you wouldn't have cared for that Grimm and we both wouldn't be here right now."

Leopold: "Come now. I was an agent once. It is not my first time to be stalled liked this."
"Your stance, shows you are injured, most grave from your right thigh perhaps?"
"You have recovered from it but it still brings a toll on you."

"You are here alone, so you are quick to think and headstrong, putting yourself into danger for what you think is just."
"There is no sense of bravado in you, no glory seeking, only what you believe should be done. "

"Admirable traits, Greene. But I wouldn't think you would be foolish enough to come fight me."

He takes a first step at walking towards you, " You are also trained, confident in your skills, I've read your profile. Parents are treasure hunters, not home very often I take it?"
>>
"Your elder sister, Raye, a very proficient huntress, graduated top of her team in Shade. Very adept in her craft but lazy, she hasn't gone to find work in months after her formal inauguration."

"What do you think? Did I get it right or did I miss something?"

He stands just right before you, his colossal size in comparison causes you to look up to him.
His mane-like mustache and beard connecting across his face shows he takes great care in grooming himself.

He sends a chill around you and not from his icy revelation about you.

[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>6060417
Sun and Blake because of how many people it triggers.
I actually liked what little interaction we got with Alban. He had quite a few surprising moments.
>>
>>6063607
[x] "That's the long and short of it." while using his immense size to vault you up and over him.
>>
>[x] This >>6063640

"That's the long and short of it."

Due to his close proximity, you easily take hold of his shoulders and use him as a crutch to launch yourself over him.

If you cannot beat him yourself then you need to get to the cockpit to drive this ship back.

You go further than you'd expect.
The suit propels you at a much greater distance with the aid of the boosters on your feet.

But a hand stops your flight mid way as you are caught by the leg and flung back like a ragdoll.

You are sent hurling through the walls of the ship.
Each time you break through a layer is a hard sting to your back and head, even with the protection from the suit.

When your crash finally halts, you see that you've lost the rod along the way.
Looking forward you see a huge hulking mass bolting at you.

He lands right at you and grips the neck of the armor, trying to pry it open.

You try to fend his assault off but his strength is overpowering.

Leopold: "Shhh, don't try to fight it. You will only make it harder on yourself.

==WARNING SUIT IS BEING COMPROMISED==
==WARNING==

The feeling of each layer being stripped away is violent as you struggle to break free.

[] Herc, where's the rod?
[] Wrap your legs around his arms and fire the boosters on your boots to his open face
[] Herc give me options here.
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>6063636
>Sun and Blake because of how many people it triggers.
That triggers people? It's the only straight pairing worth a damn, save for maybe Ren X Nora.
I can't think of anything that's really worth getting triggered by except maybe Lancaster and whatever Neptune X Weiss is called.
>>
>>6063776
[x] Herc, where's the rod?
>>
>>6063785
Apparently most of the fanbase (tumblr) hates it because "muh racism" or something since they're both faunus.
Fucking race-mixing blue-pilled kikes, the whole lot of them.
>>
>[x] Ask for Rod

Scraps of the armour is being torn out little bu little.

"Herc, where's the rod?"

"On it's way."

A thunderous blow echoes from a distance as something whips into the hulking beast on top of you.

He turns to his back just in time to catch your weapon.

Leo: "Fancy trick but predictable."

You plant a strong stomp on his chest and boost your way out of his grip.

The suit sends you flying across the floor and through multiple rooms until you get a steady hold of it and break through the ceiling through to the open air.

==NEMEAN ROD OFFLINE==

Shit.

The plan still stays the same.
Drive this thing back to the castle.

They should have taken it by now.

The ship is going fast in the air, making it difficult to go against the wind.

You catch the sound of metal warping below you this time and evade it but it sends you a couple meters behind where you've made progress.

A large hand encased in a glacial covering sprouts out of the opening as Leo climbs out.
You can see that the ship's plating around where he grabbed on to has formed brittle due to his touch.

Across his face is a grin.

[] Rush him and break the brittle part to send him back down
[] Go back inside an find an alternate route across the ship
[] Herc any more tricks?
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>6063999
>[] Rush him and break the brittle part to send him back down
>>
>[x] Rush

You assume a sprinter's stance and with all your might try to rush head on.

It's fast, even faster than you would like it to be.

In a quick flash, it looks like you have him around your arms but utilizing your own momentum he pivots back and pushes you down back into the ship.

You are sent head first careening down into the ship's interior and before you can hoist yourself back up, you feel a crushing weight right against your back.

The pressure is too strong for you to fight off as you are being pressed inside Herc, and against the ground.

"FUCK...gah!"

===WARNING: HULL INTEGRITY AT 70%===

The weight is excruciating on your body, your bones feel like they are about to cave in.

[] Herc, give me a hand here
[] Break the floor below you
[] Feign surrender
[] FREE OPTION
>>
File: AlbanAndMarihaveADaughter.jpg (282KB, 756x1116px) Image search: [Google]
AlbanAndMarihaveADaughter.jpg
282KB, 756x1116px
>>6063636

>>6064315
Herc pls help.
>>
>>6064425
>Age shown: 13
>>
>>6064425
>What other kinky shit would Smoke do for Jasper?
>>
>>6064425
>Access denied
The owner of this website (i.4cdn.org) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/trash/1477776275687.jpg).
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>6064539
?
>>
>>6064553
Huh, looks like the glitch passed
When I tried to view the pic, it gave me a 404 and when I clicked on the filename, gave me that error
>>
>>6064539
Check your url. You might be at a dummy website.
>>
>[x] Ask

"Herc...herc.."

The crushing of his foot is fucking unbearable.

"Deploying drones. "

Your back shifts and shoots out several small machines that latch on to the hunter.
Their buzzing swarm soon engulfs the whole room an once you feel his foot lighten, you make haste and move forward.

"Destructing drones."

You didn't even make it some distance yet and the force of the continuous blast rocks the whole ship.
It sends you forward, banging against the walls.

When you come to from your dizzying phase, you look behind and see that a large portion of the ship is missing.

An expansive view of the ocean below is painted orange from the setting sun outside.

"Good riddance."

You try to hold yourself up and with Herc it proves easier.

"Multiple contusions and minor fractures detected. "

"Th-thanks..now..wh<cough> where's the cockpit of this damned ship?"

In your visor a path is laid in a line that trails through and around the rooms.

"I've laid the shortest path to the piloting of this aircraft."

"Time to head back."

Your head is ringing and you can feel a warm trickle from your nose drip along inside the suit.

"Sorry,..guh..herc."

[Incoming transmission]

Gold: "Jasper! Jasper!"

"Y-..yeah?"

Gold: "H-holy..shit. I've...I've got a bead on the suit, don't worry. We're coming to get you."

"I'm..I'm trying to..meet you all..<cough> halfway.."

Herc: "Through this wall"

You reel your arm back and give the wall a few whopping blows and proceed forward.

Gold: "...Y-..you're going to be fine!.. We're close already."

There is an obvious tone of dishonesty to her voice.

"Make it <cough> quick.."

When you finally reach the piloting room, Herc guides you through the controls.

Herc: "There is no designated coordinates for this aircraft."

"Then..where's he flying to?"

Herc: "Just straight."

A loud voice from behind you roars, "Halfway, huh?"

You look and see the large man fully encased in a diamond-like armor and has made himself an opening through.
>>
Everything around his glacial being touches, an encroaching frost grows towards to.

You can barely see his figure protected by the thick ice.

Leo: "Enough games, let's go."

He charges at you with a booming blitz, it is quite slow for a hunter's flash step but maybe he's doing it on purpose?

[] FREE OPTION

Gotta go somewhere first, guys, so Imma stop here for now.

>>6064425

Doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?
>>
>>6064729
>Doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?
It lets you imagine how wild snu-snu time must be.
>>
>>6064904
Painful and spooky.

Beats your dick up then raises it from the dead.
>>
>>6064904
>>6064961

Christ, do you guys like that sort of thing?
>>
>>6065032
No. He's the faggot that turned it into dick mutilation. I was thinking of something completely different.
>>
>>6065032
Most of these guys want to be the little boy in a relationship with a STRONG big sister.

/ss/ is the patrician fetish and all, but I think STRONGWOMEN goes too far.
>>
>>6065043

So, like just wild muscled women, right?
>>
>>6065084
High test best test.
>>6065054
Whoah there. Might wanna turn down the projector just a tad there.
>>
>>6065054

I think everyone just wants a strong and caring figure akin to a parent.
>>
>>6065118

Then please tell me you voted for Smoke then.
>>
>>6065146
When? You mean during the waifu wars? If so then yes.
>>
>>6065179

Looking back, I really shouldve handled that better.

Soap didnt even stand a chance.
>>
>>6065054
>/ss/ is the patrician fetish and all

well, I can't speak for everyone that voted, but I originally proposed the idea of a big sister centered Jasper because I was always exceptionally close with my big brother and many of my friends are only childs.

So during large portions of my childhood, I always wished I could gift someone else the gift of a caring big brother with an age difference big enough so you don't go through puberty at the same time and small enough so you still understand each other.
>>
>>6065791
tfw my older brother humored me and played games until my other older brother convinced me to tell my his girlfriend she looked like a man.

tfw both of my older brothers dangled me off the top of the second story and told me if I couldn't touch my toes, they'd drop me

tfw my brother hit me with the family truck and took me for ice cream so I wouldn't tell about my broken arm

I'm not sure what this gift is, but brothers suck.
>>
>>6065791

Jasper and Raye are close siblings.
Both if them are pivotal for each other's character.
>>
A. Practice by redoing sketches of old drawings.
B. Practice by doing sketches of new chsrscters in V4.

>>6065084
I like girls that either have definition or mass. Both is a bit much unless it's only a bit of each.
>>
File: sadjaune.png (142KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sadjaune.png
142KB, 600x450px
>>6065865
I-I'm sorry anon

>>6065908
>A. Practice by redoing sketches of old drawings.
>>
>>6065865

Dawww that's called tough love, anon.
>>
File: 1452829481414.jpg (251KB, 1200x984px) Image search: [Google]
1452829481414.jpg
251KB, 1200x984px
>>6065865
Your brothers suck
I'm the youngest of four and my big brother was perfectly fine, totally bro-tier
>>
>>6065908

That you Dry?
How ya been?
>>
>>6065998
I'm not dead yet. If engineering school doesn't drive me to suicide, nothing will.
>>
>>6066080

You can do it.

Take my energy.
>>
>>6066080
It's not that bad.
>>
>>6066516
It is when the instructors fuck up their syllabus and end up putting off everything until the last minute without a word to us. Thus resulting in 2 moths worth of work being condensed into two weeks.
>>
Okay so anyone wants to start Evaquest chapter 2?

if so then choose starting team

>Jade & Tuco
>The remains of the crew
>>
>>6066948
>Jade & Tuco
HA HA! NTR.
>>
>>6066948
>Jade & Tuco
I want to show Tuco that Eva is still alive
>>
>>6066948
>>Jade & Tuco
>>
>>6066964
>>6066977
>>6066995

>Having Jade and Tuco in the same team renders every other character obsolete and uninteresting to play with

I knew it
>>
>>6067044
I just flipped a coin.
>>
>>6066919
Well, complain to the dean. Go as high as you need to in order to have his ass kicked.
>>
>>6067044
I'm not a fan of switching playable characters in the first place
>>
New thread when?
Which edition? Musclewitch?
>>
>>6067183
Eva is worst girl edition
>>
>>6067228
But we already had that.
>>
>>6067258
We need another one to keep her self-esteem down.
>>
File: shut up.png (66KB, 269x239px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.png
66KB, 269x239px
>>6067228
no
>>6067272
no!
>>
>>6067228
>>6067272
HEY! Eva's a brave lil' bug that deserves love and affection! No bullies!
>>
>>6067334
Wherever I go, I must also bully.
>>
>>6067307
>>6067334
When will Jefe rape eva and leave behind some freakish spawn?
>>
>>6067334
she is the most useless part of her team

even her sister is more succesful than her

Eva is by all accounts THE worst girl
>>
>>6067354
>The first Bee-themed grimm hybrid

Pls stop this train of thought.
>>
File: 1460495164974.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460495164974.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>6067334
Then why is she so bully-able?
Checkmate nerds
>>
>1 day after the epilogue

You wake up in a bed, covered in bandages, what the hell happened? Last thing you remember is passing out due to blood loss…is this real life even?

The room you’re in is strange in the very least, while the bed is very comfortable the walls are completely covered in metal, the sounds of machinery is coming from the other side of the wall, the room is barely lit, with small LED lights covering the place

From the corner of your eye you see your left arm in some sort of chamber on wheels as it glows red hot

“O-Oh! You’re alive!” You turn to see a girl in a wearing a black T-shirt and green hair with giant spectacles, She seems to have some massive knockers as well, and is currently wearing a pair of blue jeans that show her figure

“I-I-I do not mean to say that I expected you t-to be dead! N-not at all! It is just I didn’t realize you could reach this sort of recovery!” She says while she turns on the lights to make it brighter, taking a chair and sitting alongside you

Music comes from the other side of the room as you start to notice it

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

“P-Please forgive me if I did a shoddy job, I have only l-learned medicine up until y-yesterday” She says nervously as she fidgets with her fingers

>”Uh…no problem, miss?”
>”…”
>”Sigh...Well I at least woke up to a pretty sight didn’t I?”
>”I didn’t really asked to be saved…”
>”Actually, these are some pretty good wrappings, kudos”
>Other
>>
>>6067397
>”Sigh...Well I at least woke up to a pretty sight didn’t I?”
>>
>>6067397
>”Actually, these are some pretty good wrappings, kudos”

no flirting with other girls, Tuco.
>>
>>6067429
This.

If you aren't pretty and don't have the best dikk in town, you should barely even SPEAK to other women.
Thread posts: 398
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.