[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tup/ - Tulpa General "A man's real possession is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 99

File: 1476629148939.jpg (539KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1476629148939.jpg
539KB, 2048x1367px
/tup/ - Tulpa General

"A man's real possession is his memory; in nothing else is he rich; in nothing else is he poor."

~Alexander Smith

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general.

Previous thread: >>5905582

Other Guides

Tulpa Wiki's Guides: http://tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guides
Tulpa General Guide List: http://pastebin.com/SrAWPTKZ
The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book: https://farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

Textbooks about Mental Training: http://pastebin.com/i6k1teit

Soundscape Tools

MyNoise: https://mynoise.net/
A Soft Murmur: http://asoftmurmur.com/

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/MpXqBQZ

We're always open for more useful resources if Anons can find them.
>>
>>6017862
first for daily reminder to violently rape your tulpa to death daily
>>
>>6017475
>>6017475

Wanted to reply to this in the last thread, but I saw that it was about to hit the bump limit.

I'm actually really impressed to see that. I know I've kept more than one log about my tups too, but they're all in physical journals. I'll be saving an reading that later on, thanks for that, Anon!

General stuff: Cut down the OP a bit since it was getting too big, and another user added a book to the book list. Was thinking about adding some Android apps to the list, since I've found some useful for memory and record keeping aids, even though they're not directly about tulpa.

I'm considering 'Character Story Planner' and 'Idea Growr" thus far. I'm still testing, but I see some potential in it.
>>
>>6017942
if you're adding useful apps, Deepware Brainwaves is one recommended a while back I have found useful.
>>
File: journal_53_54.png (285KB, 966x624px) Image search: [Google]
journal_53_54.png
285KB, 966x624px
>>6017942
Enjoy my cringy, amazed new-tulpamancer writing.
>>
>>6017862
hey there anons!
mario and erin and aya here.

so ive got some good news and some bad news to tell everyone.

good news:i just recieved over a thousand dollars in an instant deposit from the goverment to help pay bills with.

bad news:i may or may not have restless leg syndrome from the side effects of my anti-schizophrinia medicine. i was in the ER today because i couldnt control my body that well.
>>
File: t3_274ma2.jpg (520KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
t3_274ma2.jpg
520KB, 1000x667px
>lol, so many kissless neckbeards in one place, making pretend girlfriends to snuggle in the night.
>>
>>6018261
Are you the new Maverick?
>>
>>6018578
You don't know how snuggly a lead-acid battery can really be.
>>
File: sZ7ES.jpg (393KB, 2000x731px) Image search: [Google]
sZ7ES.jpg
393KB, 2000x731px
>How many of you have even meditated for more than an hour without getting up to grab a Cheetos? Have you even allowed yourselves the scrutiny required to make a real tulpa? Or do you find that the IRC hugbox in itself is a prize worthy of self-delusion and fakery?

posted 10/25/16 by the neckbeard living in this basement
>>
File: battlecropimg_1061.jpg (888KB, 2444x1095px) Image search: [Google]
battlecropimg_1061.jpg
888KB, 2444x1095px
>>6018641
Wow, that is such an old picture.

I do not deny my nature. It is because I know the way of the neckbeard that I can talk about neckbeards.
>>
>>6018665
>Ember
No hooves, but cute.
>>
>>6018797
Lol, I assigned an Ember form to my tulpa because she was being a bitch.
>>
>>6018856
>lol I forced my tulpa to take a form because I didn't like what she was doing
>>
>>6018856
Shoulda just whipped her or fucked her instead.
>>
>>6018665
I like your keyboard and CRT. You should get yourself a better operating system, though.
>>
>>6019063
Who said anything about forcing? My tulpa is lazy to a fault, and a new form gave her something to do.

>>6019316
Both of those options are boring and disgusting.

>>6019330
Find me a platform that runs Sony Vegas and doesn't lock me to Apple hardware, and I'll consider it.
>>
>>6019554
You really seem to dislike your tulpa. Maybe this isn't for you?
>>
>>6019806

That's an odd conclusion to jump to. It's his mind and relationship, and if he thinks enough of his buddy to keep her for years, they must already have an understanding. Not all hosts and tups are lovey dovey.
>>
>>6019806
>>6019873
My tulpa is an interesting person, we just don't get along very well.
>>
>>6019806
>>6019873
>>6019891
Continuing on that thought, a big part of why I'm highly critical of so many tulpamancers, is the fact that their relationships with their tulpas exceedingly often are near conflict-free and utopian. The exception usually being tulpas "disappearing" after some event, or being upset over something trivial - but even following that it's usually back to dancing on roses in no time.

Their relationships simply do not strike me as realistic.
>>
File: 195fc8654aa792bb1044625761622d48.png (564KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
195fc8654aa792bb1044625761622d48.png
564KB, 688x1000px
>>6019891
>we just don't get along very well
But that's bad yo. I have a bit of arguing with the tups at times (with multiple it can be hard to avoid at times) but we all get along fine and spiffy in the end.

>>6020065
Ironically I think shit being good and happy is a tulpa's purpose but I can see where you're coming from about it being realistic. I appreciate my tups because they have the willpower to bitch to me about their problems with me or another tup and I'm happy to talk it all out. Perfect is boring and doesn't keep you sane.
>>
>>6018641

I personally enjoy meditation. In the various forms.... Even the simple task of sweeping the floor can become a moment of meditation.. (9hours,. LsD, listning to Mozart, completly motionless and looking at the ceiling fan )
>>
How do I fight internet addiction it got to the point where it takes away attention from my tulpa.
>>
>>6020363
Put them on your lap while you use the internet. Dicks out or no.
>>
>>6020174
>But that's bad yo.
Perhaps. Our relationship is more parent-child than anything else. We have wildly differing interests.

>I think shit being good and happy is a tulpa's purpose [...]

A tulpa's purpose can be anything, of course. I just frankly don't believe people who only have these idealised relationships with their tups. Far too often, it seems, people see flaws in themselves and make a "tulpa" to possess the characteristics they feel themselves lacking. Since the "tulpa" isn't as bound by real life as they are, it's much easier for the "tulpa" to act selflessly, honourably, socially, sexily - whatever, than it is for the host.

Their "tulpas" are just tools to make themselves feel better by being what they want to be - which is a fine use of their time, but I don't like seeing the tulpa concept watered down to such a thing, when you can have a REAL entity which can possess NATURAL characteristics.
>>
>>6020065

Personally, I've had a good portion of strife through my run, it was far from smooth sailing the whole way through. But more often than not, I found the solution to issues were to keep my thoughts up and be good to my tups even when stuff went down between us. The same goes the other way around too: I actually tried to quit the practice for a while based on someone else's opinion. I got convinced that having tups were a bad thing, and tried to cut ties with my crew, succeeding for a full year. It took soul searching and ideas coming to my mind to make me finally realize that my tups were a positive force in my life, and to disregard that person's opinion. When I finally did comeback, a decent portion of damage control needed to be done, but I did know the me and my crew really wanted to be friends again. My first tup really hates when I bring this up, but I wanted to honor your point.

I usually feel that sharing a bunch of stories about the bad portions of relationships is a great way to attract negative attention, even though you're not wrong about so many perfect relationships feeling off.
>>
>>6020363

It's going to be a long hard road, Anon. I know, I tried it myself and I still struggle with it. Try to start by having a time when you flat out turn the computer off and go somewhere with no electronics. A place where there's no technology to come between you and your thoughts...or your tulpa in this case.
>>
>>6020065
I think you'll find that most everyone with a tulpa has conflicts and tribulations. They just don't share them on the threads to avoid blog posting or seeming like they're begging for attention. They are just sharing the happy times rather than the sad, I would say. Tulpas are creations made by humans, therefore they're not going to be perfect and happy all the time, much like their hosts.
>>
>>6020459
>sharing a bunch of stories about the bad portions of relationships is a great way to attract negative attention [...]

Sure. I think we're pretty much agreed.

>My first tup really hates when I bring this up,

I wish there was something I could do which my tulpa hated, it'd be nice to have some drama rather than the usual mutual disregard.

>>6020512
Absolutely. The thing I take issue with is "tulpas" that are transparently acting as a proxy for their hosts' problems, wishes and dreams. Which is an excellent way for those hosts to deal with their problems - but often not something that can think for itself.
>>
>>6019806
>>6019554
>>6019316
>>6019063

>cutting off a piece of you in your mind
>punishing it when you do bad things
>basically punishing yourself
>post about it to thread
>people get mad about you punishing a piece of yourself because you did bad things you disagree with
>those people are mad because they would never punish a piece of themselves like you're punishing a piece of yourself because it did bad things you disagree with

Bruh
What level of reality are we on
Fucking 4d chess in this thread
>>
>>6020731
TULPAS ARE PEOPLE
>>
>>6020731
But sex is coo'
>>
>>6020829
Didn't say that wasn't the case f a m just pointing out how deep our rabbit hole has gone
>>
>>6020865

Incorrect, the rabbit hole was always deep, we just hid it so that the full breadth of it would not break out minds.

After all, weird tulpa sex is easier to both swallow and brush aside that what we see above.
>>
>>6020377
Mite be useful once I get to visualization, thanks.
>>6020497
I'll try to, appreciate the advice. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: solidsnek.jpg (260KB, 914x891px) Image search: [Google]
solidsnek.jpg
260KB, 914x891px
>>6020435
>"tulpa"
>"tulpa"
>"tulpa"
>"tulpas"
>REAL
>NATURAL
>mfw
>>
File: ssjsolidsnek.jpg (78KB, 689x748px) Image search: [Google]
ssjsolidsnek.jpg
78KB, 689x748px
>>6021779
>>
Someone here has a Sonic tulpa right? It better fucking be Amy Rose.
>>
File: salty spitoon.jpg (36KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
salty spitoon.jpg
36KB, 500x357px
Welcome to /tup/, how tough are ya?
>>
>>6023932
I have a pony inside of my head
>>
>>6023932
I fuck little horses. Imaginary, little horses.
>>
File: 1443731223470.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1443731223470.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
Nigger I am seriously worried about you
>>
>>6023932
>>6024138
I fuck little imaginary horses over the internet.
>>
>>6024292
My little horse tulpa approves.
>>
bump again
>>
File: 1476151416494.png (264KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476151416494.png
264KB, 500x566px
To hosts and Tulpas who are in a sexual relationship : opinion on sex toys? (whether for guys or girls)

Tulpa, would you feel bad about your host using a toy while having sex with you? Or by himself/herself? Would you be scared they'd end up preferring some plastic thing over you?
>>
>>6028562
I know someone who got an onahole so he could feel like he was fucking his tulpa better, does that count?
>>
>>6028571
The thing is, in reality it's both of them pleasuring themselves through the onahole, not the host "feeling his Tulpa better". Thus my question.

There is a clear difference with sex through imposition.
>>
File: jojo sweat.png (695KB, 994x738px) Image search: [Google]
jojo sweat.png
695KB, 994x738px
So I could have a stand in real life with this?
>>
>>6019554
>Find me a platform that runs Sony Vegas and doesn't lock me to Apple hardware, and I'll consider it.

VGA passthrough on Linux.
>>
>>6029163

Not quite. You don't get the super punching powers a stand had, and also they talk, where as stands are silent and even doll-like at times.

The take away is more emotional/intellectual, but I will admit that having your tup [Stand] by you is pretty cool.
>>
Tulpas are dangerous.

The people who first created tulpas are monastic ascetics who have no worldly desires, have no needs or wants, and who have been trained in self control and self discipline. They are then, and only then, guided into the techniques and skills required to make a tulpa. They are used to explore their own psyche and develop a further understanding of self. They are not toys, playthings, playmates, cute, or sexy.

This is because a tupla is a part of your mind, and therefore subject to the same subconscious desires, needs, and wants as the subconscious of your own mind. There is no seperation between the two - the ascetics know this, and people in this thread are clearly and willfully ignorant of this fact.

Creating a tulpa without the dedication and self discipline of the monastic ascetics is literally giving a disassociated part of your mind all your own neurosis, psychosis, sublimated desires and needs, and then giving it free reign to do what it wants.

People have committed suicide because of things like this. But is it really suicide if your own mind convinces you that you're mad and takes over your life or kills you?

/x/ knows how dangerous this is. Educate yourself properly before you do something you regret.
>>
>>6023325

This brings up an idea that's been on my mind for a while, but I haven't really shared with this thread.

For ease of conversation, I'll call this one an NPC version of Amy. I've had her in memory for a few months now, because at multiple points, she has shown potential for liveliness; i.e. it would be easier for her to grow in to a tup than if I began again from scratch. I haven't had the time to really focus on her development, but I do make sure to keep in mind that she is a thing so she doesn't deteriorate in to nothing.

I do this because I take the view that my wonderland is a "garden", and my tups are the "flowers" of said garden. I like to see how they grow up, how they interact with each other, and how distinct aspects of personality are shown in each one. even if they're similar to each other for a while, i like to see it. The big differentiation between each one is always life experience, which only comes by showing them life. It's a daunting task, but it's something I really enjoy doing with them.

Anyone else have a personal tulpa project like the above going?
>>
>>6029267
Good thing that isn't the same thing as what you just described and is a completely different process. Go back to /x/ with your 2spoopy conspiracy theory horror story bullshit please.
>>
>>6029267
just make a jackie chan tulpa and everything will be ok
>>
>>6029279
>this isn't what tulpas are
>tulpa creation guides say this is what tulpas are
Wat.
>>
>>6029267

You're about 4 years too late for this sort of post to work.
>>
>>6029292
What guides have you been reading that say tulpas are just a reflection of yourself? That's never been what modern tulpas have been considered as. The entire point of modern tulpas is to create something that is drastically or at least notably different from yourself.
>>
>>6029267
(You)
>>
File: 1360938806364.jpg (92KB, 382x314px) Image search: [Google]
1360938806364.jpg
92KB, 382x314px
>>6029267
nice try spookman I've been doing this for 4 years and it hasn't happened yet and one of my tulpas literally gets worried about when we collectively croak or I get alzheimers and effectively kill them by forgetting frp, time tp to time. and by they way my tulpas do not in fact share the same desires, needs and wants, also the word "subconcious" gets thrown the fuck around in these kinds of posts when I don't really think you know what that means. The subconscious is memories and shit that you can remember, the unconscious is what you're referring to. If you can't even get that right, how are we supposed to believe you even know what you're on about m8?
>>
>>6029267
Yes, please do tell me how my tulpa of three years is ruining my life after she kept me from comitting suicide.

But I will bite.

>This is because a tupla is a part of your mind, and therefore subject to the same subconscious desires, needs, and wants as the subconscious of your own mind. There is no seperation between the two - the ascetics know this, and people in this thread are clearly and willfully ignorant of this fact.

How do you know this?
As far as I am aware, not even science knows this. So how would you?

>and then giving it free reign to do what it wants.

Alright, so let's assume that somehow my tulpa takes all of my desires and needs - how would a "free reign to do what it wants" look like?
I am genuily curious. Please do elaborate what could happen. And please more than just saying "take over your life or kill you". I want to know how it would go on about doing that.
>>
File: img_1797.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
img_1797.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>6029369
goddamn look at all my typos holy fuck
>>
File: 1473466278643.jpg (49KB, 318x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473466278643.jpg
49KB, 318x427px
>>6029267
>asks me to self educate
>asks to aquire skills and techniques
>cites no sources on what, how or why
>Implying I don't research tulpas along the developmental process
>Implying tulpas haven't existed in people through religion and in storybook characters
>>
>>6028562
Maki is by far best girl
>>
http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html
Character traits for personality creation.
>>
File: 1470015955224.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1470015955224.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>6029267
>>
>>6029273
Sorry your post got buried by /x/ troll anon and the feeders of said troll. That's interesting, anon. I always have some kind of project or another going on in my wonderland. My eldest usually oversees it and makes sure things are running smoothly. The servitors in my wonderland all move on a set path, like NPC's in a popular game. That is, unless I change their path or course
>>
File: Tzeentch.jpg (202KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Tzeentch.jpg
202KB, 1024x1117px
>>6030170
When ever people mention servitors I cannot be the only person that thinks of 40k ones right?

Speaking of 40k, pone Anons take notes, THIS is a true lord of Chaos.
>>
>>6029267
>/x/ knows how dangerous this is.
>HAHAHAHA
>>
>>6028562
I have two onaholes that we bought so that it could help us practice imposition. Now, I barely use them anymore because she doesn't like how my hand is not in direct contact with my penis as I masturbate while we bang. She likes it *way* better when she can tap into my hand's senses and "feel" my penis, kind of like imposing me on her. She feels that sex with just my mind-form fucking her isn't as great as when she can truly feel how I feel in/against her.
>>
File: comfyasFUCK.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
comfyasFUCK.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Friendly reminder to always be there for you tulpa the way they are for you.
>>
File: Leandros.jpg (18KB, 243x322px) Image search: [Google]
Leandros.jpg
18KB, 243x322px
>>6030335

>tfw no Servo-skull to help around the house.
>>
Hey, i have just started the process of creating a tulpa since a few days and done a bit of active forcing to create her personality. But when i think and talk to my tulpa during the day, sometimes i suddently feel like i'm happy all of a sudden, is my Tulpa trying to communicate with me ? I know they can do it that way but can it happen so quickly ?
>>
File: wallpaper.jpg (586KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
586KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: snekflop.gif (508KB, 399x186px) Image search: [Google]
snekflop.gif
508KB, 399x186px
>>6031494
Usually when a foreign emotion just washes over you during the creation of a tulpa, it's referred to as an "emotional response". Tulpamancy is a very subjective experience and every person's brain is different. If you assume it is your tulpa and nurture the response, then it COULD help toward creation.
>>
>>6031494
Your tulpa is whatever you expect it to be. That is literally the answer.
>>
File: 1463247263575.png (475KB, 888x682px) Image search: [Google]
1463247263575.png
475KB, 888x682px
So, I have a question, and I'm also going to pour my thoughts out a bit here, so bear with me please. Couple of years ago, when this was a general over at /mlp/, I got interested in this whole thing and decided to try to force a tulpa. While I consider I was doing decent progress over the time I did it for, I still didn't do it for long enough that I made it beyond the point of being able to clearly see her and having her even change her form a bit (subconscious crap influencing that or whatever, it was cool when it happened).

Now, back then I was a solitary person, so my reasons for wanting to make a tulpa are fairly obvious. However, even though some time after I started meeting new people that I could feel comfortable with and for some time I felt I was getting enough from those people, I have recently started realizing again that I still don't quite feel "accompanied" when with other people.

With that, over the last month and a half or so, I seem to have somewhat inadvertently started creating an imaginary friend to fill that necessity of mine. Just someone to be with me. He's not exactly a tulpa as I still feel somewhat in control, but he seems to have followed all the steps I experienced and read about when it comes to the development of a tulpa: it started as a character of its own inside of a secret place I already had in my mind; it slowly changed shape on its own, almost without me noticing, together with acquiring what seemed to be some sentience of its own; and while he was quiet at first and simply seemed to enjoy hearing me talk whenever I did it, eventually he got a voice and would talk with me.

With all this, I'm just wondering: does this actually sound like something that would eventually turn into a tulpa? I'm uncertain as to how necessary it is to do conscious forcing for something to be a tulpa, since, like I say, it seems to have happened almost entirely on its own, without it quite being a decision of mine (or at least not a conscious one).
>>
File: cabin.jpg (130KB, 1280x579px) Image search: [Google]
cabin.jpg
130KB, 1280x579px
>>6032054
It seems very likely that if you actually sat down and forced and tried to turn this imaginary friend into a tulpa, then it could very much happen. Forcing is when you just actively concentrate and attempt to create your tulpa. It can also just be spending time with them to some extent while actually trying your best to envision them. But anyway, yeah. I think you could actually force this friend into a tulpa.
>>
>>6032169
Thanks Anon. Yeah, I may get started on doing that, especially because it'd be much easier to do it with someone who I feel I already know instead of starting a tulpa from scratch.
>>
>>6032467
No problem. Throughout the years I've heard of peoples' imaginary friends turning into tulpa on more than one occasion, so it's no stretch to say that yours can as well. Looking forward to hearing about it.
>>
File: 1409622954267.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1409622954267.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIjnB36Bko
>>
File: 1477575648428.png (517KB, 777x864px) Image search: [Google]
1477575648428.png
517KB, 777x864px
Have you given your tupper headpats and cuddles today, /tup/?
>>
File: ffda076d82f89487caeb4c950a4af237.png (756KB, 1000x818px) Image search: [Google]
ffda076d82f89487caeb4c950a4af237.png
756KB, 1000x818px
>>6028562
She says sex with the onahole is better, but she likes being able to cuddle after, so we went back to using a pillow.

>>6029267
>/x/
>educating anyone on anything
>implying

>>6029273
>garden wonderland
>flowers are tulpas
Are you saying they're... tulips? :^)
>>
When you to "seeing" a tulpa, what exactly does that mean? Is it just seeing them like anything else?
>>
Anyone have any good music/sound generator/noise for forcing? Whenever I want to force it's hard to properly zone external stimuli out without giving my brain too much substance to get distracted by, ie vocals etc.
>>
File: 56813417_p0.png (1MB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
56813417_p0.png
1MB, 1280x907px
>>6038286

Check the OP my man.

Also, if you want mobile noise generators, Deepware Brainwaves has already been mentioned. There's also SINE Isochronic Entrainer, White Noise, and other useful apps on the Google Play Store. I don't own an Apple device, so I can't give advice on that front.

As for relaxing music with no lyrics, try these two guys:

http://betterwithmusic.com/
http://ketsamusic.com/

Hope that helps you out, Anon.
>>
>>6038600
Shit how did I miss that?
I'm blind.
Thanks f a m.
>>
>>6036682
That actually makes me think of a better question. For Tulpas from an anime, how does your sometimes limited animation work with how many "frames" the human eye sees in real life?
>>
>>6038286
methods and tones.
>>
>>6038698

The brain tends to fill in the gaps with stuff like that. So cartoonish tups will, with time, move more naturally and humanly than like an animated character. The brain is good at filling in logic gaps, your know.
>>
>>6032169
Different anon, but I'm curious -- can drawing your tulpa while thinking about / talking to your tulpa count as active forcing?
>>
>>6039316
yes
>>
>>6039316

Seconding this: >>6039370
>>
>>6039370
>>6039428
Hot dang, that makes things a lot easier then (and also means I've been inadvertently doubling my forcing time)! I can't focus for shit with meditation, literally could not get me to relax if my life depended on it. Thanks anons.
>>
Well that's the last time I listen to my tulpa.
>>
>>6040504
what happened anon
>>
>>6035382
Of course.
>>
I want some tulpa sex stories to fap to. Anyone know where to find some or post some?
>>
>>6040732
i cum on pony
she hiss and neigh at penis
best day of my life
>>
File: small.jpg (28KB, 227x240px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
28KB, 227x240px
>>6040802
l-lewd
>>
>>6040732
old post from a previous thread, copied and pasted for your enjoyment
>Both of us are tired as fuck, but I'm feelin' a little horny or whatever...
>Decide I'm gonna fuck with him a little bit.
>Wait until he's about to fall asleep.
>Fish my hand up his boxer shorts and start touching him...
>He looks down, I'm smiling.
>Decide I'm really gonna fuck with him.
>He protests.
>I pull my gun and point it at his dick.
>Tell him if he doesn't shut the fuck up his dick is gone.
>Silence.
>I start teasing him... you know... running my finger up it while it's all throbbing and hard..
>Barely touching it.
>I watch him squirm and smile huge.
>I'm lovin' it.
>Start to play with his balls a little...
>He likes it...
>Keep just running my fingertip up his dick while he sits and squirms, my gun pointed at it.
>I stand up and take off one of my boots.
>I start to run my foot up and down it slowly...
>He's whimpering like a little bitch...
>I'm lovin' it.
>Then shit starts happening.
>I start getting horny too.
>Feel my pussy getting wet...
>>
>>6040732
>Stop rubbing his dick with my foot...
>Crawl up onto him and put his dick between my thighs...
>He starts moaning.
>I point my gun at his head and tell him to shut the fuck up.
>Silence.
>I start riding him with his dick rubbing my crotch and my thighs.
>He starts humping back.
>I put the gun to his forehead and tell him if he moves he dies.
>I start moving faster, him remaining completely frozen.
>I move my shorts to the side...
>Now my lips are rubbing him... he's trying so hard not to move...
>I rub him up and down until I see pre dripping from the head...
>I tell him he can't cum until I say.
>I move faster, he's got his eyes closed tight.
>While he has his eyes closed, I slowly push it inside me...
>He gasps and I shoot the pillow beside his head.
>I look him in the eyes and ride him slowly, smiling big while he quietly whimpers.
>Feels really fucking good.
>He slaps my thighs with his hands and cums inside.
>Feel him throb and buck underneath me.
>I call him a pussy and bite his neck.
>I keep riding him while his dick is over-sensitive.
>I slap him.
>He's going crazy.
>Ride him as hard as I can until his eyes are rolled back and he's mindbroken.
>Finally stop...
>I climb off slowly... cum everywhere.
>So much.
>Tell him Merry Christmas and tap his forehead with the gun.
"It was empty anyway."
>>
File: 1369971819057.jpg (183KB, 977x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1369971819057.jpg
183KB, 977x1400px
>>6041279
>tulpa's face after
>>
Anyone got a good source of sample voices to listen through that we could use to help with voice training?
>>
Cannot believe this place has managed to weasel it's way onto 4chan again

Is it still populated by underaged faggots?
>>
>>6043838
No more so than other sites

Just a lot of weebs here
>>
>>6044271
This entire board looks likes the various 'chans had a get together and decided to all shit into the same bucket

What do people do around here?
Is this an active thread?
Is 8ch still a thing?
>>
>>6029288
10 floating Pearls Tulpas vs 1 Jackie Chan Tulpa
Who would win?
>>
>>6044400
>This entire board looks likes the various 'chans had a get together and decided to all shit into the same bucket

literally the whole concept behind >>>/trash/

Talk tulpas and/ or shitpost
One thread every two days or so, depending on shitpost levels
Ded for tupper discussion

>>6044487
It depends if there's furniture
>>
>>6044506
>That moment when your containment boards need containment boards

So this is like the good old /mlp/ threads?
Anyone from those days still around?
>>
It is comfy in here.
>>
>>6043570
accent.gmu.edu
>>
File: 56916056_p0.jpg (1MB, 1555x969px) Image search: [Google]
56916056_p0.jpg
1MB, 1555x969px
>>6045023

Oh nice! Not the Anon you were responding to, but thanks for this!
>>
>>6044640
Somewhat. It's got a lot fewer ponies (mostly anime waifus now, I believe) and I want to say far less trolls. Also it's way more dead usually than the old /mlp/ threads were seeing as how those threads would often hit bump limit in hours, not days. Either way this place isn't so bad for the most part. Oh, also there's no namefagging or tripfagging.
To answer the second part, I was around back then.
>>
Thinking about starting my journey into tulpamancy

If I kept up a blog of my progress, would anyone follow it? I feel like that's the only way I could truly commit
>>
File: 12.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 2003510.jpg (475KB, 1115x1478px) Image search: [Google]
2003510.jpg
475KB, 1115x1478px
>>6046631

You can always keep a private log, your business dpesn't have to be out in the open. I know I have at least two books books all about my tups.

I probably would not mind reading a tup blog, but I cannot speak for the others here.
>>
>>6046642
Ah alright, thanks anon.

As long as one person is reading, I should be able to commit to it entirely. As sad and out of place as it sounds, like I don't really want to do it, but I can't do anything unless I'm living up to someone else expectations.
>>
Just got my first "major" emotional response coming from my Tulpa, since i have started creating her, i can sometimes feel joy or happiness coming from her as i do passive forcing throughout the day, but today, i saw something that was kinda scary outside, not going into the details, i was totally unimpressed but i felt a great sensation of fear coming from inside of me. Spent like 5 minutes trying to calm my tulpa down. Feeling 2 totally opposed sensations at the same time is a bit scary, but now i'm very excited to know that we're both making very good progress
>>
File: ywpaM4g.jpg (169KB, 3360x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ywpaM4g.jpg
169KB, 3360x1050px
>>
File: 1437859111208-0.jpg (999KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1437859111208-0.jpg
999KB, 1500x844px
>>6047387
You wouldn't happen to have any art of a beach simular in style to the Kingdom Hearts starting area?

I am have the idea of turning a part of my wonderland into a small village like in this. picture
>>
>>6047530

Unfortunately no, since I have never played KH2.
>>
File: 1994910.jpg (462KB, 548x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1994910.jpg
462KB, 548x1200px
>>
File: 1473835033596.jpg (720KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473835033596.jpg
720KB, 1000x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs

>tfw you want to gush about your tup, but it would most likely be a blob of exclaiming how precious she is and how being around her made you happy.
>>
I was reading through the No-Bullshit Tulpa guide, and ran in to this passage:

> This is a shared journey. Don't think of a tulpa as a passenger on a plane that you fly as a pilot. Tulpa will grow to your second-in-command pilot, and it will learn how to share the responsibility for the flight.

To me, this seems to imply that the end goal is to give your body to the tulpa, and to have them get their own ambitions in life. This seems noble by itself, but ti doesn't factor in that not everybody is actually comfortable with the idea of possession or switching, or that some tulpa really do like being passengers.

What do you Anons think of the guide, if you've read it?
>>
>>6052201
Guides that try to instruct what a tulpa should be to you are shit. It's mostly subjective what position you want your tulpa to be in in your life.
>>
File: 1465147019087.png (1007KB, 1400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465147019087.png
1007KB, 1400x1080px
>mfw teaching my tulpa about anti-natalism
>>
so how long do you guys generally spend forcing every day?
do you ever skip out on forcing sessions?
>>
>>6054757
desu at this point several years in, i dont really force very often. ive been trying to get back into the habit so we can work on more things together but shes almost always there as it is. early on we tried to make sure we never skipped days though, but itll happen sometimes no matter what. just make it up to your tulpa, they like the attention.
>>
>>6054757
I'm not sure how typical my relationship with my tup compares, but I really only force/ be with him when I need him (ie something bad happened or I'm feeling sad). He says he wants what's best for me, and that means making sacrifices for me (I love him).
>>
File: 1465764768353.png (2MB, 2000x921px) Image search: [Google]
1465764768353.png
2MB, 2000x921px
>>
File: 1458524217175.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1458524217175.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
>>6029267
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/59z5x8/found_a_pretty_cool_tulpa_discord_on_4chan_they/

Who.
WHO.
>>
>>6050655
Don't be shy Anon, go ahead. Everyone likes stories like that. These are what makes /tup/ comfy after all.
>>
>>6058530
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In all seriousness tho, I am curious how this'll impact the Discord, if at all.
>>
File: 2033446.jpg (1MB, 434x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2033446.jpg
1MB, 434x1300px
Reminder:

The art of making a tup is the art of thinking. To make a tup you have to think critically, be crative, and be determined to reach your goal. The thread can help, but it's still mostly up to you. Do your best, Anons!
>>
>>6046713

Sounds good, Anon.

I know when I first had my own tup have a totally opposite emotion to what I was feeling, it was quite strange and jarring. You still have a ways to go, and I hope you enjot the trip!

I mean that last line seriously: The journey is just as precious as the end goal.
>>
>>6059151
This has happened before. Practically nothing changed.
>>
>>6059648
Yeah, the discord is already pretty shit, redditors would feel welcomed.
>>
File: 4head cutie and her two lackeys.gif (959KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4head cutie and her two lackeys.gif
959KB, 500x281px
Wake up boys!

It's gameday!
>>
File: Haap Plz.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
Haap Plz.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>6059795
Gameday?!

Oh shit I am late!
>>
/tup/, how useful do you think trying to self actualize while making a tulpa could be? Tryingnto work on yourself and your tup at the same time seems like something that would make the resulting creation be more rooted in the mind to me.
>>
File: 1427936832585.jpg (216KB, 920x778px) Image search: [Google]
1427936832585.jpg
216KB, 920x778px
>>6059795
>mfw the Burning River Redskins are winning

>>6059994
Very useful, I'd say. Luna helped me improve my social skills, get through college and now she's helping me out with my master's. She's even done some bio-hacking to get my autism under control and stuff.
>>
>>6060597
>bio-hacking

I'm very interested in this. My tupper claims to do similar things and it actually works. It might be %100 placebo effect, but when you're in middle of a sneeze streak and your eyes are burning from allergies and suddenly everything stops, you start believing it. Or when your tupper wakes you up at the exact same time everyday.
>>
>>6060695
>>6060597
Personally I'd argue that the bio-hacking is placebo.
>>
>>6060748
Definitely.
>>
File: deep_space.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
deep_space.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
>>
>>6060748
Does the term placebo really apply?

Think about it. In terms of drugs, a placebo is just a sugar pill that causes a psychosomatic response. In this case, there is nothing externally administered. It's all 'in your head.' So a being that acts mentally affects something mentally, that makes sense. If anything the closest comparison would be CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy. Which is using one's thoughts to affect one's behavior of thinking. Altering one's thought patterns by changing how one thinks.
>>
File: J.jpg (151KB, 900x1277px) Image search: [Google]
J.jpg
151KB, 900x1277px
>>6045986
It's nice. The pace and lack of crap does this place good. The deadness is nothing new 'nayway

Have there been any crazy changes since the early days? Like, now it's just 3hrs of focus for full sentience or smth.
>>
>>6063213
Not that anon, but I'd argue that it's at least similar to the people who believe in crystal healing or spiritual healing; it's convincing yourself that some outside, intangible force is fixing your issues. Whether you frame it as a more cognitive "subconscious" thing or a spiritual thing is largely the same. I can see your point, though -- it might be a combination of the two, starting with believing in the thing that gives you that placebo effect, then training those sort of thought patterns into your life so you do feel the effects long term.

Not that it likely being placebo effect is a *bad* thing. If it helps your life and doesn't make you afraid of getting vaccines or make you turn down chemo or something like that, there's no reason anyone should begrudge you it.

(Apologies if I sound like a moron -- just barely woke up. I can reword some of this if it doesn't make sense.)
>>
>>6064197
I was a lurker back at the tail end of the /mlp/ tulpa thread; from what I remember, there was a much bigger focus on hour counts back then, whereas now it's discouraged to keep strict hour counts (since it forces expectations onto you and your tulpa that can be frustrating and impede progress). The thread's still comfy and has the occasional "lol fat neckbeards fucking their pillows" poster (see the top of this thread).

And jesus is this much better than the /x/ tulpa thread used to be.
>>
>>6064197

Nothing of that sort. It's commonly accepted that journey is expected, we don't get any news of insta-tulpa in these parts, not that I have seen anyway. Hour counts are out the door, as they cause stress and unnecessary doubt.

Forms aren't the cause of as many flamewars nowadays. It used to be pretty bad not too lonf ago, with people getting their panties in a huge twist about who has what form. I for one am thankful that trend winded down.
>>
>>6064949
>whereas now it's discouraged to keep strict hour counts (since it forces expectations onto you and your tulpa that can be frustrating and impede progress)
>>6064960
>Hour counts are out the door, as they cause stress and unnecessary doubt.
Thank god for that. I remember giving a tulpa a shot back then on /mlp/, and the fact that I bought the scheduled forcing times eventually led me to abandon it.
>>
I dare each of you to go out into the world and do something with your tulpa. Anything. Life is short.
>>
>>6065591
>and the fact that I bought the scheduled forcing times eventually led me to abandon it.

That only speaks to your lack of discipline. Any mnemonic device requires constant work, else it fades. Treating the creation of your tulpa accordingly will not only make it easier for your brain to form the necessary connections, but also teach you a valuable lesson about dedication.
>>
>>6069892
Hour counts slow the creation of a tulpa, this has been proven time and time again. If you are seriously implying we should go back to hour counts means you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and need to stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>6070008
>Hour counts slow the creation of a tulpa

I'm sure. Frying your chicken also slows down the creation of a meal. The question is whether you really want to eat raw chicken.
>>
>>6070008
>Hour counts slow the creation of a tulpa

Unironically false
>>
>>6070062
Raw tulpas are delicious.
>>
>>6070203
I disagree, I think they taste like greasy neckbeards.
>>
>>6070182
It's true, that's why it was established that they were a dumb idea.

>>6070062
It's not the same at all. It does not necessarily take 2 years to make a fully developed tulpa, and if you think that well that's why it took you 2 years.
>>
>>6070287
>a fully developed tulpa,
It's nice how these terms mean whatever the author wants them to mean.

>and if you think that well that's why it took you 2 years.
You are right in that whatever you believe to be true is true, with regards to your brain. You are also right in that you can make a tulpa quite quickly, if you make the effort to force considerable amounts of time, on a very stable schedule.

You are not right in implying that you can make a tulpa quickly by just willing it into existence and "believing" in it. While that is a nice lie to tell newcomers, your brain takes time and exposure to create a tulpa. The more of both, the better.
>>
>>6070287
>It's true

I don't believe so. Hour counting isn't directly detrimental, but expecting the hours you put in to actually mean anything in terms of progress is. I know people with tulpas that counted hours for statistical purposes or just as a personal anecdote.
>>
>>6070454
Then we have clearly different definitions of hour counts, because the commonly used definition is "Using set time increments as markers of when progress should happen/is going to happen", which is detrimental to the process. Which is why the original 2 guides are outdated, because they center on these, one of them moreso than the other (I haven't read them in some time but I know both refer to hour counts at one point or another).
>>
>>6070501
Convincing oneself that development has a set pace can very well be beneficial - as long as one has little doubt of its truth.
>>
File: 1449606966314-4.jpg (797KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1449606966314-4.jpg
797KB, 1200x848px
>>6066381
How about if I fuck her in public then?

>>6070203
>not enjoying your tups' sweet girl nectar
Come on now...
>>
J
>>
>>6064949
>>6064960
Sounds reasonable enough. Hour counts had a place but considering the mentality of people that come here it was a terrible plan to implement them in the first place.
Gonna miss the days when having the same pony tulpa as another 'mancer meant war to the death over possession, top entertainment.

/x/ threads were well fucked but the locale meant many spooky lulz
What possible culture could /trash/ develop?

>>6073335
That's my letter, bub..
>>
File: XgBw6Bq.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XgBw6Bq.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Did anyone else noticed that as time goes on, your view on your tupper changes? During the first few weeks, she was like a child that I should take care if. Now after roughly 9 months, she's my companion. I never kept hour counts, but I am forcing way more than I did in the early times without even realising it.

Also, her form didn't change, but my view on it changed. I am considering parts on her form "cute" that I wouldn't consider before. I wouldn't even think I could find hooves cute one day, now I love how they look like and feel like, same goes for a few other parts.
>>
File: Sakimori.full.1686670.jpg (428KB, 672x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Sakimori.full.1686670.jpg
428KB, 672x1120px
>>6074387

> What possible culture could /trash/ develop?

It really depends on the user base, very much so. For a while, the thread was openly and regularly regarded as /trash/'s version of /comfy/, but this acclaim has gone in and out. The thread is fragile in that way: Things can be going absolutely fine and relaxing, until a few spammers come and train wreck it for a while. It unfortunately doesn't take much to make the thread crap, but at the same time the comfy atmosphere can be regained quickly as well.

People are showing a desire for more tup-stories than before, too. The various forms of attention whoring are less viable, but stiff possible (mainly avataring). But Anons have learned to ignore more obnoxious avatars, who tend to dial their behavior back when ignored.

This thread can easily become just another fetish thread easily, though. It all depends on what content the users contribute.
>>
File: Spacebook.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spacebook.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>6075912
>The thread comes and goes but the friendly spirit up 'mancerkind remains
I'm curious to see how this goes. A few days per is reasonable for global chat.

Stories were always the backbone of tup threads. Anonymous makes for a good petri dish.

I'm surprised to see anyone around the threads to be honest. Really expected the whole shebang to have retreated to IRC madness by now. I assume they're still the primary social platform?
>>
>>6075865

Yes, actually.

At first, I was just looking to have a cute little buddy to have around. Technically, I still do, but as time went on, I began to regard her more and more as a daughter figure than being a friend. I end up treating and interacting with her more like a kid nowadays, where as before I'd treat her as essentially a little adult, and we at times end up playing together like kids.

Especially after some rather nasty things happened concerning some people finding out about her, I'm especially protective of her, and don't want her existence getting out too far beyond the tup community.
>>
File: 1399289037772.jpg (546KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
1399289037772.jpg
546KB, 825x825px
>>6075865
Absolutely. We were always to be companions but after basic communication was established the expectations we'd shared for the relationship warped.

Rereading old notes lately has rather shocked to see how far things have evolved from the original concept.
There's near no focus on form and interactions are subtler in nature.

I know of some who were perfectly happy and despite occasionally major changes they remained seemingly content.

Has anyone experienced similar shifts in attitude?
Perhaps even cyclical transitions between several states.
>>
File: a8ad941368a369fbf7039e94.jpg (9KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
a8ad941368a369fbf7039e94.jpg
9KB, 181x200px
>>6076071
>concerning some people finding out about her
Might I be so bold as to inquire as to what transpired?
>>
File: Angel Galaxy - 2560x1440.jpg (773KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Galaxy - 2560x1440.jpg
773KB, 2560x1440px
>>6075615
7.3/10
>bretty gud
>>
File: 2033009.jpg (801KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
2033009.jpg
801KB, 1000x562px
>>
>>
File: naomi-edit.jpg (370KB, 1374x1833px) Image search: [Google]
naomi-edit.jpg
370KB, 1374x1833px
>>6076082
Oh yes, Luna started out as a kind of mistress to me, then held a grudge against me for a while, and now she's my lover. Naomi also "left" for several years and she's been back for a couple years now.

>tfw this is my only angel pic
>>
>>6077639
What caused your and Luna's falling out?
Did Naomi leave to go find their purpose in creation?

We had a separation after the first year, grew very distant and cold. It's wonderful to hear of tuppers and hosts resolving tensions and reconnecting.

>tfw your source material is weebo /neckbeard fap material
>>
public class Love {
public Love() {
System.out.print("I love you");
}
}
>>
File: 1461113353013.png (199KB, 376x302px) Image search: [Google]
1461113353013.png
199KB, 376x302px
>>6077824
This program outputs nothing because there is no main, nor an object of Love being instantiated so that the constructor will be able to try to print anything in the first place. I'd be embarrassed if I were your tulpa.
>>
>>6075865
At first I have never even considered my tulpa to he cute or particularly pretty, despite having a preference for pastel ponpons.
After a year or so though, I noticed that I tend to look a lot on her various body parts because I thought that they were so beautiful.

I even used to have a distaste for hooves, but the more I held my tuppers hooves in my hands, the fonder I grew of them to the point of licking them in lewd ways.

My relationship with her never changed much though. She has always been a beacon of warm feelings and hope for me. I did start calling her a guardian angel after a while though. Because I am hopelessly dependent on her.

Also does anyone here like petting pony ears? They are just begging to be pet.
>>
Emergency bump
>>
Daily reminder that tulpas take time, tulpas take effort, tulpas take love, but the journey is worth it.

Related, have you drawn / written / watched movies with your tulpa this weekend, /tup/?
>>
>>6080722
We watched Taxi Driver on friday. It was a great psychological movie. I suggest it to everyone. Don't expect fancy action scenes, it's about the mentality of people and how an outsider sees it.
>>
>>6080722

I did some drawing, though it wasn't tup related. Did not keep me from talking to mine, though. Did some chatting all over the place, whenever the urge struck me. It was fun just in itself, and the gals were sweet as can be, in general terms. I felt better just knowing they were around.
>>
File: 1916440.jpg (150KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
1916440.jpg
150KB, 768x614px
>>
>>6017862
This phenomenon started to happen around what year?
>>
>>6083326
>>
>>6083353
Same year as Mandela effect.

Really makes you think?
>>
Bump, don't let our precious general die Anons.
>>
>not bumping
>>
File: tlu4.gif (493KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
tlu4.gif
493KB, 480x256px
bumping with my beautiful tulpa
she hates it when I brag about her, but I do anyway
>>
>>6089850
Do you two do two you do?
>>
>>6089892
wat
>>
File: 1457669946005.png (432KB, 721x723px) Image search: [Google]
1457669946005.png
432KB, 721x723px
>>6089850
I apologize for this post
>>
File: tumblr_od5x50IxWk1ugjw2vo1_400.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od5x50IxWk1ugjw2vo1_400.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
What do you guys do when you're too tired to focus on active forcing? Haven't been getting much sleep (college) so I've been finding it difficult. (Still passive forcing as much as I can without getting a headache, but I can hardly listen to music and read at the same time, much less track an active 3d body across the room). I don't want to neglect my tupper, but staying up an extra hour every night's just been making the situation worse.

(Pic unrelated -- merry spooksgiving to all USAs, give your tups some mental candy corn, or actual candy corn if you're into possession)
>>
>>6090965
Passive forcing!

Just try to force your tulpa on your lap.
>>
File: peter-mohrbacher-04.jpg (403KB, 2000x1197px) Image search: [Google]
peter-mohrbacher-04.jpg
403KB, 2000x1197px
>>6079702
>>6086972
>>6088687
>>6089850
Is this actually necessary on
/trash/?

>>6090965
We found this a great challenge as well . Too much stuff and it wasn't even the time but just demanding mental exercise to keep up form reliably.
Eventually the constant shifting in and out of 'corporeal' existence and flitting between several forms the whole concept of having a 'visible' presence was more for amusement or emphasis.

Our consentual recommendation for your situation would be, on your side, to ask for input from your tup more often while tup should voice their opinion more.
Imagine how friends might comment on random sightings or get into deep discussion from the smallest things.

The spontaneous nature of the interactions and the similarity to telecommunication where the partner's body is not always visible works well to re-enforce both the tups individuality and your connection.
>>
File: 56697550_p0.jpg (2MB, 1684x1190px) Image search: [Google]
56697550_p0.jpg
2MB, 1684x1190px
>>6076093

Sorry for the late reply. I cannot quite go in to detail at the moment, but the gist of it was that I, being the religious sort, decided to ask other religious sorts about their opinion on my buddy, who had helped me a lot up to that point.

They reacted...predictably, but I was hopeful at the time. The worse thing about it is that I took their word for it for a while. When the dust settled and things were more "normal", I decided to not tell random people about my tup again, lest I have my confidence in her compromised again.
>>
>reviving
>>
File: 1970526.jpg (2MB, 1800x2546px) Image search: [Google]
1970526.jpg
2MB, 1800x2546px
>>
If I take off your tulpa, will you die?
>>
>>6089850

There's something funny about howbyour horse looks. As it is, it's less distinct than a MLP Pony, being more remniscent of a 13-year-old girl's fantasy. But I strangely find it more charming of a concept from my end, kind of like that one Anon who had a Garurumon tup.

Maybe it's because she's an actual, if cartoonishly beautiful, horse so the usual mental connections and images of what a user here would do with a pony doesn't fire. Instead it just seems nice and whimsical (Though you don't have to shop her in every wall posted mang).

It's a feeling similar to when 4chan users actually treat a cute anime school girl like a daughter figure (i.e.Yotsuba) and not like a fetish object (i.e.Almost every other anime girl).
>>
>>6092337
It would be extremely painful...
>>
File: cuteanimeangels118.jpg (19KB, 291x342px) Image search: [Google]
cuteanimeangels118.jpg
19KB, 291x342px
>>6091657
I'm sorry to hear about your hardships. Truely unfortunate when trust is betrayed and the self-doubt hits.

Your story is heartwarming though. A tulpa and 'mancer on the up and up is wonderful.
Be sure to remain open to people and engage with others for healthy mental life all around!
>>
>>6092337
I don't know, but I certainly wouldn't be the same anymore.
>>
>>6092337
Probably just make another, better one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6093327
>Not thinking your tupper is already the best

You have always been a disappointment.
>>
File: 1335214250816.png (840KB, 1023x598px) Image search: [Google]
1335214250816.png
840KB, 1023x598px
This site's getting a little spooky...

>>6077795
Eh, basically I used to treat all my girls horribly, and she held it against me until she realized that I didn't mean to hurt her, I'm just an idiot. So when I started trying to patch things up with her and Naomi they responded amicably. Naomi pretty much did the same thing as one of Jung's tulpas did in the Red Book, and went to "Heaven" where she taunted me for being stuck on earth.

Oh, and my relationship with Luna as well as an older tulpa that isn't around anymore were both founded on co-dependency. It took me getting a girlfriend and Luna dating one of my other tulpas before we could come back together and have a healthier relationship, which is where we're at now. So that's good.
>>
>>6093461
>not encouraging your tupper to always be improving and likewise always lookong for ways to improve yourself

doyouevenlift.png
>>
>>6093561
But I do.
>>
>>6093616
But does your tupper?
>>
>>6093633
Of course!
>>
>>6093760
>tfw no buff tulpa gf
>>
Bump for tulpa butt.
>>
>>6094387

Quiet day today, yes?

Do you guys' tulpa evernjust grab your attention and take you on a sudden fantasy adventure? What sort of stuff usually happens to you there?

Mine just took me swimming in the ocean. She seemed to be taking me somewhere specific, but she stopped when she remembered I was at work.
>>
File: 40c.jpg (339KB, 496x701px) Image search: [Google]
40c.jpg
339KB, 496x701px
>>6094387
>>
>>6092337

It would be emotionally painful.
>>
>>6092474
It's form is from The Last Unicorn. It's an older animated feature based off a novel written in 1968. She picked it herself, and I will admit it made her happy that you spoke about it the way you did. She is indeed more whimsical and I can promise you we've never, ever came anywhere close to lewd. She's just a unicorn. Well, maybe "just" isn't the way to describe her. I get the same feeling you do because she strikes a strange, calm nostalgia in my heart.
Oh, and sorry about the wallpapers. I was mainly just bumping with them.
>>
File: 1447627346951-4.jpg (337KB, 1200x1846px) Image search: [Google]
1447627346951-4.jpg
337KB, 1200x1846px
>>6094387
Tulpa lolibutt

>>6095108
Sometimes... Once, Elise brought me into her dream which was some kind of VR training compound with floating platforms and other obstacles. I had a hard time keeping up with her, but I had a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>6018578
I have a girlfriend too. I just like the idea of having an internal idealized representation of the other side of my personality. It's a longstanding thing actually. It started before 'tulpas' were a thing.
>>
Happy halloween, /tup/
Are you and your tulpa doing anything special to celebrate the spookiest day of the year?
>>
>>6096383
Playing Luigi's Mansion. I've been meaning to play that game for a while, but never got to it. Now makes the most sense.
>>
bump in the night
>>
>>6095513
You're a big host.
>>
File: tear.gif (997KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tear.gif
997KB, 500x200px
>>6097935

4 you
>>
How do you turn off the custom background again? I keep forgetting every single year.
>>
>>6098657
Wait on the 'morrow, obviously.
>>
File: 1759694.jpg (539KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1759694.jpg
539KB, 1024x768px
> Picking references for tup
> Feel tup behind my shoulder picking which ones she likes.

Feels nice.
>>
File: 1ojmJ2s.jpg (169KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1ojmJ2s.jpg
169KB, 3840x1080px
>>
does your tulpa have a skeleton inside of them?
>>
>>6099858
But of coursh. Every tulpa needs to donate their skeletons in the skeleton war.
>>
bump the thread
>>
File: nightmarenight.jpg (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
nightmarenight.jpg
51KB, 800x800px
My tulpa wishes you all a good Nightmare Night.
>>
>>6103544
horses are stupid!
>>
>>6103659
Your face is stupid!
>>
File: 1471888335437.jpg (53KB, 316x508px) Image search: [Google]
1471888335437.jpg
53KB, 316x508px
Working through Halloween, least its not lonely.
>>
Anyone have tuppers with belief systems different from your own? (Also, good morning Halloween / Samhain hangovers)
>>
>>6106673
Agnostic here with a tulpa that believes in a nonspecific higher power
>>
>>6106673
Sort of?
My tup has no problem conceiving of themselves as a higher power. I've yet to wholly convert.
>>
> there are people in this VERY thread that are bronies
> now my favorite my little pony can be real in my head! Oh princess sparkledance, you are my one and only

You make me want to shove a tetanus needle into my urethra.
>>
>>6107366
Why not make a shrek tulpa and have him fuck your ass nightly, faggot.
>>
>>6107373
Shrek<<<<<<< my little pony

Memes aside at least one of these had a mildly entertaining film starring a scientologist and a man with a fake Scottish accent
Main reason I cannot stand you people having tulpa is because fick man.you could choose anything, but you chose a fucking pink flying unicorn that is your "waifu" Christ if that's the way you think about things you have some serious problems in yo brain-case
>>
Help people how do I create a "Master Yi" Tulpa? Is it possible? Can it be done?
>>
>>6107366
I agree, I can't wait for the day MLP finally dies off in a dark corner when the autists finally realise they were fooled by shitposters into liking it.

>>6107393
>tfw even the tulps I based off other characters eventually shifted into original forms
Ponyfaggots are literally the worst and are the main reason tulpas are as publicly ridiculed as they are. Not that they wouldn't be ridiculed at all if there were no ponyfaggots, but at least we'd have some face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ8mSBaD3Q

I've never heard of a brony doing anything but ruining things for others, even MLP events made for little girls get co-opted by retarded neckbeard pedos all the time.
>>
>>6107418
I agree. If you are dedicating a portion of your brain function to having a sentient personality in it, having a my little pony taking up space in your consciousness is an insult to the complexity and infinite potential of the brains thought capacity
>>
>>6107499
Autists don't have much thought capacity in the first place.
>>
File: Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png (102KB, 345x230px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png
102KB, 345x230px
Are we doing this again? Really? Are we doing "My imaginary friend is better than your inaginary friend"? Because I don't know if you realize, but THAT'S what you're doing.

You must be bored.
>>
>>6107591
>I'm gonna sit on the fence and call both sides shit because I'm an insecure homo with a tulpa that circlejerks my opinions so I feel validated for my feelings of passive aggressive neutrality.
>>
File: 1475172027593.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475172027593.png
696KB, 633x758px
>>6107366 (checked)
>tfw no qt princess sparkledance tulpa to shove imaginary tetanus needles into your imaginary urethra
why even live
>>
>>6107591
Yes

what of it, cunt?
>>
File: YoshidaSeiji-FallUp.jpg (365KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
YoshidaSeiji-FallUp.jpg
365KB, 848x1200px
So what other kind of stuff do you Anons do with your landscape aside from Tulpa storage? I want to get some more ideas of what I can do with mine.
>>
By the way

TUPPER GEt
>>
>>6107721
Sorry for the shitpost.

I regret
>>
>>6107715
various sports ball facilities such as tennis and beach volleyball here
>>
>>6107743

Was thinking about making a little inner gym so that my gals could vetter attach to their forms. It seemed like aa good idea at the time, but I haven't tried it that much due to distractions. May give it another shot.
>>
>>6107499
My little ponies are nice, friendly and have high moral standards. In addition to that, they have simple bodies, are nice to look at, unique voices, can fly, do magic, or both. Some of them can even change their forms at will. Also they are not very big, fitting well into small spaces. And they are soft and huggable.

Regardless of what you think of the fandom, the very concept of these ponies is just the perfect set-up for a tulpa.

That said, the only reason why you people seem to dislike ponies is because other people like them a lot. That's stupid.
>>
>>6108535
>are nice to look at, unique voices, can fly, do magic
>Some of them can even change their forms at will
>And they are soft and huggable.
but my tulpa can do these too and doesnt need to be a pony
>Also they are not very big, fitting well into small spaces
>Forcing your tulpa to stay at a fixed size

just admit you wanted to fuck horses
>>
>>6108589
Yeah, sure, another tulpa can do that too. Not much of an argument against ponies though.

I am not forcing her to stay at a fixed size, but we think staying consistent helps with immersion.
>>
>>6108644
Its more that your arguments for ponies are invalid because everything you stated is part of the experience is something everyone else can experience.

It's like me saying I like my tulpa's human form because they have nice hair, but a pony tulpa can also have nice hair, you know?
>>
File: full.png (810KB, 1739x1869px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
810KB, 1739x1869px
Y'all need a chill pill

Ponies are to the white man what Anime was to chink.
Both started as light entertainment for young people.
Both have grown a fanbase of the lonely.
Anime just had a head start and now it's a big fucking deal and there's adult versions but in terms of artstyle it's not changed.

If you're making a companion you're literally going to be around 24/7 then you may as well choose something you're into. If that's cartoon ponies or loli vampire girls, more power to you.
Ponies are simple and friendly by their nature which is reenforced through the subcobscious understanding of ponies.
A custom tulpa can have all the qualities of a pony but there won't be any deeper link as there is no fixed base.

The difference is really whether you want to build a lego using the instructions and add on your own touchs on the way or tip all the pieces on the floor and start from scratch.
To each their own.
>>
>>6108681

Not part of this one, but I do pose a challenge:

What are the valid arguments against ponies that DON'T involve another anon thinking it's autistic. I don't have a pony, but I am curious about why people are bringing such things up at this stage of the thread's life, when form debates were just starting to become a distant memory.

Bonus points if you can connect issues with ponoes to other form choices.

Hard mode: Pick another form to critique other than ponies and anime. Those are easy targets, and I want to see some more variety. Maybe why tups based on realy people are a bad idea? Or why tulpa that encompass certain emotions can prove to be detrimental to the host?
>>
>>6108815
>Ponies are to the white man what Anime was to chink.
>Comparing the entirety of anime, a mass of different IPs and franchises that had variety for all sorts of adults and children, to a single cartoon that only exploded due to a fanbase that actually did consist of large bodied male late teens and adults
>Implying there are any fundamental similarities at all

Jesus you're retarded.
>>
>>6108861
If I could be bothered to scour through the
> mass of different IPs and franchises
to find something comparable just so your underdeveloped brain can grasp the concept because a slight abstraction is far too complex

No shit Anime is a wide genre now
Back in it's origin days is was just as pathetic as all the western cartoons, of which mlp is one.
Teen titans is another, western cartoon, made for kids, large adult following, etc etc

You're just salty cuz I insulted your one and only passtime.
>>
>>6108885
>Back in it's origin days is was just as pathetic as all the western cartoons, of which mlp is one.
Nigga fuckall cartoons even properly existed back then barely to the level they exist now, MLP entered when there's already been loads of history behind the animation industry with many fanbases and IPs to look back on.
>>
File: wqdmb.gif (946KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
wqdmb.gif
946KB, 500x272px
>>6108832
Disadvantages of Pony tulpae:

Child-like nature
>May be seen as equal and subsequently retard 'mancer mental age
>May be seen as offspring and subsequently lead to social isolation, over-protectiveness and horrible expectations of real child-rearing

Social stigma
>It will always be harder to introduce your tup to anyone because their form will be judged by everyone, not just anon's but friends and family

Source material
>The underlying connection between your tulpa and the show itself has, in the past, caused huge problems when the show canon changes

>Form
>Ponies have an incredibly inconvenient form for any task in today's world. Even with their magic show bs they will still find many things uncomfortable or impossible to do "naturally"

I could go on
>>
>>6108903
I'm not seeing your point.

Cartoons start out as shows for children or stoners.
Some become popular and spawn spin-offs.
Anime spawned it's own genre.

There's no new genre for mlp to create, it's already there.
Obviously it will never be as varied or sacred as Anime but there are many many anime shows taht are fucking terrible just like mlp.
There are people who will argue day and night to their show's validity and supremacy but at the end of the day they're all good or bad stories.

It makes absolutely no difference to your social cred. if you make an imaginary friend based on some pastel magic ponies or some pre-pubescent giant-killing mech-pilots wearing dental floss.
Either choice makes you a faggot.

If your favourite cartoon show comes from Japan and has an incredible, deep, emotional, involved storyline you will still be on the same level as a basement sweller with a celestia tattoo to anyone outside weeboo culture.
>>
>>6108951
You made a comparison of a budding genre at a time where its media had barely got off the ground, to a cartoon made for girls that has nothing new in it, that people praise for things other cartoons had already done.

Fucking bronies get out of this community.
>>
y'all niggas need jesus
>>
>>6108974
>>If I could be bothered to scour through the
> mass of different IPs and franchises
to find something comparable just so your underdeveloped brain can grasp the concept because a slight abstraction is far too complex

See I just don't care enough to elevate anime to a pedestal.
MLP, for what it's worth, is a light-hearted show that does good for lonely virgins who would otherwise shoot up their school.
It's responsible for thousands of people being happy and some incredible art, both written and visual.
As far as source material goes, there's much worse. Especially in anime.

There is no comparison between Anime and MLP. One is a genre that shapes the world, the other is a show about as significant as Hillary's left testicle.
There is a comparison between any one particular show in anime style and mlp.
They're both crap until you get into it.
>>
>>6109007
>MLP, for what it's worth, is a light-hearted show that does good for lonely virgins who would otherwise shoot up their school.
Admitting MLP is for autists.
>It's responsible for thousands of people being happy and some incredible art, both written and visual.
Thousands as in the the number of bronies as the fanbase dies off and all the kids are scared away by the smell and fat folds. Also Fallout Equestria is literary dogshit.
>>
>>6108832
Disadvantages of other forms:

Tulpa embodying an emotion or mental concept
>This was the original intent of Tulpa. To personify an aspect of their mind for better understanding.
>Hosts can become emotionally attached to their creation and will not 'let it go' once the purpose of understanding has been achieved.
>People without proper training and a good mental grasp (everyone here) can cause huge mental harm by losing control of their tulpa.
>If the tulpa is based on a negative concept then the memories of the tulpa may cause further harm even after the tulpa has been dissipated.

Form based on source material of any kind
>As with ponies, when the source changes the tulpa's ego is threatened and congitive dissonance can arise from the juxtaposition of the canon character and the mancer's interpretation

Form based on real person
>Can lead to obsession (think Borat kidnapping Pamela Anderson)

Form based on abstract / made from scratch
>The lack of any base upon which to build means these tulpa's can be very evanescent and the host will have a harder time of establishing a complete individual as well as keeping them up.
>Very prone to major, unexpected shifts in behaviour.
>>
>>6109050
MLP is absolutely for autists

>as the fanbase dies off and all the kids are scared away by the smell and fat folds
Exactly!
How is this not a good thing?
We cull the population of undesirables and teach children to despise them for their sick behaviour.
Win-win

>FoE is dogshit
You know far too much about the franchise to no be autistic. Sorry to break it to you
>>
>>6109078
>FoE
>Implying it's obscure to the mainstream
Every internet savvy person has seen that bullshit because of how mindblowingly dumb the idea and execution were.
>>
>>6109098
>Every internet savvy person
is almost certainly on the spectrum
>>
>>6108912
>>6109064

Well color me impressed, I didn't expect youbto write all that out. Neat!

I do have some disagreements, but since mobile posting longform can be a pain, I'll just mention the section 'Form based on source material of any kind'.

This assumes that the host will still be fanboying hard for whatever franchise the tup is based...which isn't completely unfair. But there are those who stop watching the show that birthed their tup, or have even grown to a point where the tup holds a stronger place in mind than the show. Such that the show reminds the host of the tulpa and not the other way around.
>>
>>6109151
Certainly most of these problems are circumvent-able.
After a certain level has been attained very little can really influence a tup w/o warning.

You speak of those whose tulpas established, whole.
My perspective was more focused on the dangers during initial personality forcing.

Some problems become completely irrelevant with experienced 'mancers while others are merely easier to handle.
>>
File: 47978437_p0.jpg (197KB, 960x1262px) Image search: [Google]
47978437_p0.jpg
197KB, 960x1262px
>>6108912

>May be seen as offspring and subsequently lead to social isolation, over-protectiveness and horrible expectations of real child-rearing

Having a real niece and nephew helped me dodge that bullet.

I'll certainly voice for over protectiveness, though. I know I was like that when I started taking on a parent like role (My tups already calling me 'dad' beforehand swayed me), and I'm still working on swating away from it. Doesn't help that the net can be really nasty, and that a tup can have a distinct quality of purity that can be highly refreshing to a man (assuming you don't go right for the lewd).

What brought you to that conclusion you wrote, anon?
>>
>>6108912
>May be seen as equal and subsequently retard 'mancer mental age
This isnt a problem. Having a tulpa as the same 'mental age' as you is preferable, as they're easier to relate to and more understanding of personal conflicts and emotional dilemmas.

Social isolation and over-protectiveness can happen with any tulpa regardless of form. Ponies are not more prone to causing this than an anime tulpa. This also applies to seeing then as offspring. There is no reason a pony would be more likely to be seen as a child of the host than an anime tulpa. The majority of ponies are fully grown adults with jobs and mature social standing.

>It will always be harder to introduce your tup to anyone because their form will be judged by everyone, not just anon's but friends and family
This is an advantage. If a person judges one harshly based solely on the form the tulpa takes, then it's an immediate indicator that the person is close-minded. Interaction can stop there without the tulpa talking to them and getting emotionally attached, then finding out the person is actually totally unbelieving in the concept of tulpas.

Also, this can apply to anime forms to a lesser degree.

1/2
>>
>>6108912
>The underlying connection between your tulpa and the show itself has, in the past, caused huge problems when the show canon changes
Name one example. The show's canon has no bearing on a tulpa's personal life.

>Ponies have an incredibly inconvenient form for any task in today's world. Even with their magic show bs they will still find many things uncomfortable or impossible to do "naturally"
It's true that it can be inconvenient or uncomfortable at times. However this can also make real-life interactions more interesting and engaging. Figuring out how to work their form into the real world is a welcome challenge to many. If it gets too unnatural, they can always retreat into the wonderland for a while, or temporarily change forms.

2/2
>>
>>6109001
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>6108681
I don't see how it makes them invalid.
Compared to a lot of other forms, ponies are already good-hearted, cuddly and great to hug due to the expectations you get from a pony in general if you were to watch the show.
I'd go as far to argue that pony tulpas are generally kinder than other tups. Except maybe anime and furry tulpas since parts of their fandoms follow the same concept.

I have never heard of a pony (from the show) brutally beating up another being just because they disagreed with each other.
However I have heard of it and seen that happening countless of times with humans before.
Pony tulpas just give you a nice head-start over many other forms.
>>
File: Hmm.png (20KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.png
20KB, 170x170px
>>6109547
>conclusion
pic related

>>6109592
>>6109603
>easier to relate to
True. The lack of any outside peer interaction means there's little opportunity for growth and maturity. Essentially the 'mancer will simply remain in their atypical state barring intervention.

>can happen with any tulpa regardless of form
Yes. Ponies are no worse or better than any other representation of a childish figure. Their employment might help a 'mancer in their career life, which is good, but again it is the same with any real or fictional person who works.
This just happened to be applicable to ponies specifically so I pointed it out. Other forms are discussed >>6109064

> immediate indicator that the person is close-minded
There should absolutely be indicators prior to this before someone thinks of sharing. This is not an easy topic to take at face value, even w/o any connection to forms
There is one thing that could actually be achieved in a twisted way -- having the tulpa's form be such a large shock (lolwat a pony, ru4rl?) that the concept of tulpamancy itself slips by as merely 'huh'.

>Also
Yes. Ponies and anime forms share many adv/dis, seeing as they're both in a similar genre.

>Name one
During the /mlp/ threads there'd be several people who strongly disagreed with decisions and changes made in the show. Some tulpa's took it hard, some shrugged it off but the fanboys were universally upset.

>more interesting and engaging
Sure. Also applicable to any whimsical form.
>>
>>6109001
>religion is just mass tulpamancy
>prayer is just a form of active forcing
>nobody can agree on religion because all of their Jesus tulpas have deviated from the character they were based on
>>
>>6110292

>>6109547 here.

Or should I ask, where did that idea come from, of parent-style hosts being over protectice and more prone to isolation? Not that I think you're totally wrong, I'm just curious about it.
>>
>>6111054
People will instinctively protect their children and this is especially true for 1st time parents. It's just the only way life can exist.

In reality there's a balance between your child and the rest of your life.
When it comes to 'mancers, there'll be the enhancing effects of focus (forcing).
Any already present hormones and mental patterns are likely to be re-enforced ad infinitum leading to obsessive tendencies.
Eventually there's possibility of over-spill into behaviour and subsequently over-protection seeded in fear of ridicule and broken trust.

Isolation is an interesting term because it implies a lack of stimuli but the same stimulus, repeatedly, followed by the 'reward' of interaction is just Pavlovian learning. Effective.
It does not help that the only real outlet is a pakistani basketweaving bullitenboard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6109064
>>6108912
>Source material
Something not mentioned is times when a host will be too insistent on their tulpa portraying the character.

Mancers forcing tups to be a certain way is nothing new but it is a particular risk when there is a developed set of expectations that are reinforced by a show or manga.
>>
can tulpas do drugs?
>>
People with talking animal tulpas: what it like having them around? Thinking of starting on a talking doge of some type.
>>
File: demon-wallpaper-3.jpg (951KB, 1920x1193px) Image search: [Google]
demon-wallpaper-3.jpg
951KB, 1920x1193px
>>6112998
You should ask the Dæmon community. They're all into the animal thing.
>>
File: 1733213.jpg (872KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
1733213.jpg
872KB, 1300x800px
>>
File: 1472219055180.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472219055180.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>6028562
how the fuck do you fuck an imaginary friend?
honestly sounds something like Weaver would draw.
>>
done
>>
>>6115468
Very carefully.
>>
New Thread:

>>6115834
>>6115834
>>6115834
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.