[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread Nobody was paying attention to the pagecount edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 185

File: 1477115955833.png (699KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477115955833.png
699KB, 800x1200px
ERP thread

Nobody was paying attention to the pagecount edition.

Old thread: 404
>>
>>5975413
Can't believe you sillies let it die.
>>
rip
>>
you can still link 404'd threads retard
>>
File: card.png (925KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
925KB, 1600x1024px
(Card for new thread.)
>>5975373 (Hand Anon)
Anon, that's a great idea! You'll probably fill me up aaalll the way!
>Yasuna reaches her hands around her waistline and slides her unzipped skirt and panties down her legs to fully expose her dripping wet (and probably) highschooler pussy for Anon to see.
Alright, go ahead!

>>5975381 (Ass Anon)
Okaaay!
>Yasuna eagerly waits for Anon to seal the deal by putting his full weight onto her.
>>
>>5975413
shiny thread
>>
>>5975426
You asked for it!

>Anon lowered himself down, smothering yasunas (probably) highschooler mouth with his ass

>simultaneously he started to stroke himself, slowly moving his hands up and down his cock as he awaits his smothered partner to lick and pleasure him
>>
File: PANIC.png (1KB, 119x26px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
1KB, 119x26px
For a brief moment, I was very confused.
>>
>>5975399 (Chicken-chan)
>Every fiber in his being wants to rip those shorts off of the girl and give in to her shameless teasing, the way she wiggles that cute thing behind her is mesmerizing. The man had already jerked off to her earlier in the day, still fired up from their brief introduction, but the temptation to throw the loli down and ravage her delicious asshole right now was overpowering. Now wasn't the time, though, but he took the opportunity to place his hands on her hips and grind himself against her ass while they spoke. Rock-solid and straining against his shorts, his cock felt huge next to the girl's round little butt.
I think you're really nice too, you should definitely come visit us again once in awhile.
>>
repostan incase other anon missed it:
>>5975366
(Laaame)
>The loli pouts for a moment, not really understanding what is going on, but clever enough to pick up on signals as the older man seems to be having second thoughts. Her response is just to lift that fat little butt of hers that has been complimented so many times up and shake it from side to side more vigorously, a doubtful expression on her cute face
Parawotsit? You're funny. But I think you're nice, so we can be friends.
>>
>>5975426
>It's almost impossible to contain his arousal upon getting a view of her shimmering (I hope she's really a) highschool girl cunt. His cock twitched with life upon catching a glimpse, and he hurriedly lifted her up by the back of her knees. In this position, he sat up, while Yasuna's legs were held up and suspended by the Anon, whose hungry cock rubbed against the opening of her slit.
You're so adorable, Yasuna-chan. Here I go!
>Without even a hint of reluctance, he lowers the (she might not be a) highschooler down on his shaft, slowly penetrating her tight, pink slit. The pressure coaxes a moan from Anon, and he holds her firmly.
>>
>>5975443
You fool! Delete this! If the mods find out we know about the page 11 phenomenon, they'll destroy /trash/ along with all the innocent furfags and cloppers! Some secrets should stay secrets.
(It happens, just a glitch at 404)
>>
>>5975453
>Pets them on the head
A cute
>>
You know.
One of Miyafuji's posts last night got me thinking.
What causes an autist to read up on a generic anime girl just to enjoy playing her?
>>
File: oh my god.png (187KB, 401x447px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.png
187KB, 401x447px
>>5975436
>Anon didn't have to wait very long for that. The moment Yasuna finds her mouth fit snugly in between his asscheeks, her tongue darts out and begins caressing the flesh around his anus. It dances circles around the entrance, occasionally pushing into the tighy hole before continuing its rotation again.
>If the (hopefully) highschooler could reach, she would opt to toy with Anon's balls as he pleasures himself on top of her tiny body.

>>5975457
>Yasuna shares this moment of bliss with Anon as her pussy lips slip over his cock like a sheath. It's a perfect fit too, offering Anon little to no space inside as her vaginal muscles clamp tightly onto his shaft.
E-Eheh! Keep going!
>>
>>5975471
Perfectionism desu
>>
>>5975474
(tight hole*)
- Yasuna-chan
>>
>>5975471
Why is the Sonic fanbase full of rabid autists? Why do people like pretending to be other things? What drives people to want to pour their passion into their hobbies? What the fuck did I do with my motherfucking car keys last night?
>>
File: chicken chan.jpg (485KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
chicken chan.jpg
485KB, 850x1198px
>>5975453
>>5975450
(Top lel. just so you know I'm very rarely on the threads so this might be your only chance~)

H-haaaa..okay..this feels funny *She grins gingerly, a shiver up her slender back to feel that rude bulge right up on her buttocks, just parting the soft flesh through that thin pair of shorts that might as well not be there, like it wanted to bury itself between them. She bites her bottom lip and looks up, even as her expression starts to become torn with all the mixed emotions swimming through her, Chicken-chan's eyes are still sparkling full of trust
M-maaaaaybe~

>>5975461
Geehee, thaanks~

>>5975436
(psst get in the temp chickenchan discord https://discord.gg/b4tgDkW )
>>
Well, I can answer a few of those. Not sure about the Sonic thing.
Did you try looking in the icebox for your keys?
>>
>>5975488
>>5975481
>>
>>5975471
(You)
Strike Witches do have character you retard
>>
>>5975413
So how do these work? Can you only have on RP running at a time in a thread? Are certain fetishes banned?
>>
>>5975474
>as her tongue pleasures his hole, his cock grows harder in his hands as he continues to stroke himself. His speed increasing in sync with his pleasure.

>Anon groans at yasunas tongue while it buries itself in his hole, pushing himself down and smothering her even more , driving her tongue deeper.

While your at it play with my balls, the faster I cum the faster I can fuck your (hopefully) highschooler ass!
>>
>>5975474
Nnh... This is great, y'know? Heh...
>Anon fights back the urge to moan out, biting down on his lower lip to do so. His cock twitches once inside the velvety warmth that was her cunt, and he gets the desire to go as deeeep as her (maybe she is really a) highschool girl pussy could take. And that he does! He thrusts inward, further and further, until he just bottoms out. Unable to go deeper, he moves his hips now, unleashing his pistoning.
>>
>>5975494
We're in dead hours friendo. It's just slow right now, fetishes depend on people.
Welcome to the threads, ignore shitposters desu
>>
>>5975502
Is it okay to have a scat RP?
>>
File: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.jpg (62KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY MASTERS.jpg
62KB, 200x267px
>>5975507
>>
>>5975507
You may have to try /d/ for that friendo.
>>
File: Sad Pepe Rain.jpg (141KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe Rain.jpg
141KB, 1000x750px
>>5975512
Okay then...
>>
>>5975507
He just told you to ignore shitposters, friend.
>>
>>5975487
(Then it has been excellent getting to know you, Chicken-chan. I haven't cum twice to the same girl in one day in ages.)
>She seems a bit nervous so he relaxes his grinding, practically on the edge already just from being around her. A cute little package like her bouncing around and teasing dicks really brightens the place up and cumming on her loli ass from just a bit of dry-humping might scare her off. Her expression's adorable though, and the part of him that wants to violently fuck her on all fours gets subdued by the urge to just kiss her and hold her close as he wraps her in his arms from behind.
It's a small world. I'm sure this won't be the last time we see each other.
>>
>>5975494
Hit up an avatar and typefuck to the best of your ability
If you want to be an avatar, you make a folder, do a character study, and then get anons/avatars off
All fetishes are fair game, though the babies whine at ones like guro.
Enjoy your stay because you're here forever
It's a good idea to come back when there's more activity later
>>
>>5975513
scat is banned on /d/
>>
>>5975522
Holy shit kek
>>
>>5975490
Icebox, dresser, bed, clothes from last night, the car itself, I looked everywhere.
Fuck me, right?
>>
File: begging.png (110KB, 323x255px) Image search: [Google]
begging.png
110KB, 323x255px
>>5975497
>Yasuna's oral assault of Anon's asshole continues as one of her tiny little hands snakes its way around to fondle his balls, following his command to the letter. Her minuscule fingers poke and prod at his sac in an effort to bring about his orgasm quicker.

>>5975501
>The (???) highschooler draws a sharp breath as Anon's manhood knocks on the door to her womb, and as he begins thrusting into her again and again she lets out a long moan as his cock repetitively drives its way through her tight yet smooth pussy.

>>5975507
(Well I've made it my duty here to step in no matter what the fetish is, but I'm planning on leaving after I finish up here.)
>>
>>5975533
I'll fuck you right desu
But uh, I mean shit man try back tracing?
>>
>>5975520
>Even though the sensation is totally new to her, and slightly freaking the little girl out with how powerful it is, something about it is addictive and fun, so she finds herself leaning her tiny frame right back onto him, rubbing her snug little rear up and down, those plump cheeks practically squeaking as they wrap around the big, fat bulge she is playing with, her cheeks only growing deeper and deeper shades of pink, and her understanding none of it
Oh..um..I guessssss..what if we are never on the same island again? M-maayybe we'd always miss eachother just as the other got on a boat~
>>
> Lupin scared an avatar off
Who was it?
>>
>>5975537
>Well I've made it my duty here to step in no matter what the fetish is, but I'm planning on leaving after I finish up here.
So that's a no?
>>
File: ace of spades.png (135KB, 245x291px) Image search: [Google]
ace of spades.png
135KB, 245x291px
>>5975547
(At this specific moment in time it's a no, but when I'm free and around I'd be happy to take up your request.)
>>
>>5975547
(I would totally do that with you)
>>
>>5975549
Okay, thank you anon.
>>
>>5975537
>as the young girl continued to pleasure him, anons breathing grew heavier and faster as his hands stroked his cock in hard and fast strokes.

>finnaly, his cock exploded ,as his head fell back in ecstasy, in long thick ropes of cum, splattering the girls stomach

(If you have time to keep going, scoop up the cum, bend over,spread your ass and lube yourself up with the creamy seed)
>>
>>5975559
(really? like right now?)
>>
>>5975566
Probably but not here
>>
>>5975573
Where?
>>
>>5975537
>Anon's movements start off slow and gentle, so as to not take the (unconfirmed; requires more research) highschool girl by surprise. However, as he feels up her soft, pudgy body while thrusting into her, he couldn't quite help but increase his pace. He gets quakes throughout his body, and up along his spine as his hip movements continue, sending his cock into her femininity with each push. He's really feeling the constricting tightness of her cunt.
Yasuna-chan feels... really good.
>>
>>5975576
On a discord or something you got one?
>>
>>5975542
>The view down her shirt is amazing, tiny nips poking out through the thin undershirt beneath her blouse, even as he tries to quell the raging erection in his pants. It's still nestled comfortably between her asscrack while the head of his dick seems to glare up at him, frustrated by his stubbornness. Fuck her! Fuck her right now, idiot! What the fuck is the matter with you!?
Then maybe it wasn't meant to be, Chicken-chan. You're a very special girl and I'm sure you'll meet lots of interesting boys on your way to the pokemon league.
>Lewd images float through his head, her naked except for that adorable hat and worshiping his throbbing dick with her tongue. Chicken-chan with her sexy little legs spread in the air while he thrusts into her again and again, pretty blue eyes looking up at him and full of lust as he fills her tiny womb.
...I'm going to have to give you my contact number though, aren't I? Just to keep an eye on each other, of course.
(I'm never on discord but I really really want to fuck her. So you want it?)
>>
>>5975583
Nope. I don't want to have anything that could be traced back to me, which is why I only talk about scat on imageboards.
>>
>>5975589
What is there to do with scat in sex anyways?
Eat it?
Genuinely curious here!
>>
>>5975601
Well I'm not really into that, or any filth aspects. I just like big/hyper turds. So the descriptions of how big they are and how wide they stretch the anus and all the pushing out and stuff.
>>
File: beachu.png (550KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
beachu.png
550KB, 600x600px
>>5975586
(I just made a temp discord for this thingy it can be useful for staying in touch with people. You could share your deets in there maybe? I'm just using the browser)
>she twists her petite body about, the only part staying in place that snug rear pressed firmly on your bulge, you can see her build up a sweat she doesn't understand, her bare skin glistening under her floaty top, all the while giving you the biggest puppy dog eyes, throwing her body more and more into an intimate game the rules of which she can't even guess at, just confusing on her body heat building up with yours
Aah..oh..okay..that'd be nice, ha~
>>
File: angelic.png (300KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
angelic.png
300KB, 400x462px
>>5975565
(Realistically I'd like to head off to bed ASAP, but I'd also like to finish with you and the other Anon. If you wanted we could leave it here and resume whenever I come back, but be warned, that's not exactly a constant thing!)

>Yasuna squirms as Anon's hot cum is shot across her belly, and her hand retreats from fondling his balls to a relaxed state. She's also stopping licking Anon's anus as she waits for him to raise himself off of her, assuming he plans on it.

>>5975577
You too, A... Anon!
>Yasuna's womanly lips begin leaking her special love juices onto his shaft as he continues to impale her on it, like a dam ready to burst.
I-I think I'm going to... t-to...
>The (imagine if she wasn't a) highschooler bites her lip and clenches her legs as she tries to hold off her own orgasm, hoping that she'd be able to outdo Anon, but it just doesn't happen. Yasuna lets out a moan as she reaches her climax, a torrent of her sweet juices escaping from her pussy and all over Anon's crotch.
>>
>>5975615
u nasty
>>
>>5975639
(Il keep going if the other anon is, I'm one or two good strokes in yasunas ass as before I cum IRl, so only one or two more blurbs and il be spent, just talk extra dirty :o)

> anon lifted himself , freeing the young girl, he looked at her , waiting for her to get in position and beg for anons cock in her ass like the whore he knows her to be
>>
>>5975565
(I-it's not like there is an Alohan loli that wasn't to meet you or anything~)
>>
>>5975652
>doesn't like filth aspects
>I'm nasty
>>
>>5975657
(Wait what? Where :0)
>>
>>5975661
(the discord links I posted silly)
>>
File: get on the floor.png (157KB, 424x321px) Image search: [Google]
get on the floor.png
157KB, 424x321px
>>5975655
(A-OK)

>Yasuna doesn't waste a second, sitting up and allowing Anon's cum to slide down her stomach and across her (should be) highschooler pussy. She reaches down and smears it across her asshole, now moving onto her knees with her tiny little butt protruding into the air.
Alright, Anon... I'm ready.
>>
>>5975639
Y-Yasuna-chan...
>Overwhelmed by her orgasm, which approached like a deluge, anon felt his cock swell and throb heavily, the convulsions coming from her inner walls coaxing him over the edge even further. It had just begun, but just the mental aspect of getting her to cum was more than enough to push him over the edge. Not to mention, her pussy's quivering. Gritting his teeth, he let out a moan, and flooded the (don't you think it'd be weird if she wasn't really a) highschool girl's cunt with his seed, which flowed right into her womb. He rocked his hips heavily at that point, riding out his orgasm as hid manhood painted her walls white with his molten-hot sperm.
I... Ah... That was amazing, Yasuna-chan.
>>
>>5975629
(Nah, that's fine. I need to get my happy ass off to bed, it's 5 AM here. I'm Oracle #7643 on the dicksores. Thanks for the orgasms today, you're super fun! I hope I get a message from you.)
>She's so small and delicate in his arms, and strikingly beautiful with that frame of dark hair around her soft, pale skin. Enormous eyes, the kind that makes a man want to fuck a girl face-to-face when he's not bending her over to impale her ass again and again. So sweet and naíve too, and clearly nervous from his gruff handling as she looks up at him, all but pleading with her eyes for him to show her just what he intends to do to her tight little body. But not tonight. This one seems like she's worth waiting for. He kisses her poofy hat and hugs her one last time as he peels his dick from between her sweating cheeks, wondering just how soaked in her fragrance those tight little pantsu have to be by now.
I've gotta go, little chick-fil-a, but hit me up sometime. I should be around, except when I'm not, which is always, but whatever.
It was great meeting you! Good luck on your pokemon journey.
>>
>>5975670
>Anon smiles at the girls small butt raised up just for him, he slides his hands across her asscheeks spreading them open to expose her pink cum smeared hole

>Anon presses his fat cockhead against the tiny opening and pushes forward with a hard thrust, sliding his cock in one strong stroke inside her ass

Tell me how much you love it! How much of a whore you are for cocks in your ass and how badly you want me to spill my seed in your bowels!
>>
what is strike witches
>>
File: drugged.png (259KB, 332x407px) Image search: [Google]
drugged.png
259KB, 332x407px
>>5975676
Hah... Hehe... Yeah, I think you've really got the...
>Someway, somehow, Yasuna managed to smuggle that pair of sunglasses into this whole ordeal. She lazily places them onto her face as she makes a finger-gun to Anon.
Upper hand... when it comes to this sort of thing.

>>5975694
>Yasuna gasps as her bowels are invaded by Anon's throbbing manhood. Her entire body lurches forwards as it pushes its way into the extremely tight entrance.
Anon, please! F-Fill me up with your sweet cum!
>>
>>5975705
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=strike+witches
>>
>>5975694
(Well you are my exact fetish so if y'wanna add me I'm Chicken-Chan#0223 )
>>
>>5975708
(Goddamn, you were a lot of fun, Yasuna-chan. Thanks for the great time.)

Heh. Hands down, eh?
>>
File: camera.png (188KB, 340x357px) Image search: [Google]
camera.png
188KB, 340x357px
>>5975720
(I hope you enjoyed! I'm gonna finish with the other now and head off to sleep.)
>>
>>5975708
(Came buckets, thank you :) )

Never did anything like that, thank you for that!

-ass anon
>>
>>5975719
I'm on the discord :0 just posted in general!
>>
File: tv.png (326KB, 648x454px) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
326KB, 648x454px
>>5975734
You too Anon!

Off to bed for Yasuna now! Bye-bye!
>>
>>5975690
>The little girl stumbles away, blinking and looking up at the man she was just so shamelessly rubbing herself on with a dopey, confused expression. She sucks hard on one end of her plump bottom lip and tries not to pout, twisting back around, looking the man up and down in a completely new fashion now, her little heart still pounding in her flat chest, sweat having really swamped her little shorts, her pale skin white hot..
...mmm..kay~ You..you WILL be back, right Mr?
>she smiles brightly, a little too eagerly fluttering her eyelashes, and reaches up to rearrange her trademark hat back on the top of her head, her raven hair having been messed all over her face.
I wanna play with you again!
>>
>>5975733
>>5975739
Damn right I did! You have a good rest.
>>
>>5975754
(Absolutely killing me. Good night! <3)
I'll be around. Have a good night/day, Chicken-chan. We'll play soon.
>>
File: pose.jpg (460KB, 850x1416px) Image search: [Google]
pose.jpg
460KB, 850x1416px
>>5975822
(sent you a request and a message with what I think was the first image of mine you replied to, hope we can meet up again, you were great <3)
>>
Owain
Owain
Owain
>>
>>5975849
Who do we scare off next with the Owain and Lupin boogeymen?
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (149KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
149KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>5975932
>[insert the same request about cumming on feet/legs here]
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>5975947
But I work in 20 minutes.
>>
>>5975953
It'd probably take me ten, desu.
>>
File: IMG_7632.jpg (261KB, 1300x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7632.jpg
261KB, 1300x875px
>>5975957
Probably ten seconds with that little dick of yours.
>>
>>5975971
Wanna put that to a test? Besides, as if it wouldn't take you ten milliseconds to cum after you start fucking.
>>
>>5975953
If you kys then you won't have to go to work today, Kurishit
>>
>>5975971
Insult me more Kurisu~
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (155KB, 640x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
155KB, 640x889px
>>5975989
Fuck you.
>>5975984
Was gonna kill myself on the way to work.
>>5975981
Gotta run. Don't die.
>>
>>5975754
>Loli
>I like this
>>
File: chicken wink.jpg (48KB, 850x1160px) Image search: [Google]
chicken wink.jpg
48KB, 850x1160px
>>5976072
I like you too Mr!
>>
>>5976069
I'll try my best, but don't hold me to it.
>>
>>5976085
>Hugs
>>
>>5976103
D'awww, you're nice!
>Wraps her slender arms around you and returns the hug tight!
>>
>>5976128
>Hugs the little girl tighter
Is that all you got?
>>
>>5976164
N-no!!
>squints her eyes shut, scrunching her little face and SQUEEZES with all her feeble might
>>
File: My card, finally.jpg (723KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
My card, finally.jpg
723KB, 1600x1024px
>>
>>5976227
I want the second girl to dominate me and use me to her heart's content.
>>
>>5976208
>Slides the girl's beanie off and ruffles her hair
Ah, okay! You win!
(I think I'm gonna try to go back to sleep. You're perfect though. What's this girl's name?)
>>
File: IMG_3207.jpg (74KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3207.jpg
74KB, 640x715px
Morning!
>>
>>5976250
Oh it's a good thing you're here. The only choices were Gert's lineup and a literal child.
>>
>>5976248
My friends call me chicken chan!
>grins up at you, her hair all messed over her head
I hope we can meet again Mr! You are really good at hugs!
>>
>>5976227
>gives Gert a pack of smokes
>>
>>5976254
>Shitposting this early in the day.
Morning, Paul.
>>
>>5976227
I'd let the spookster rub me with her panties (handjob or buttjob, doesn't matter).
>>
>>5976260
Its Jinx so it might have been Lore or Kenny
>>
File: IMG_7186.jpg (132KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7186.jpg
132KB, 850x850px
>>5976240
(I-I never really tried to be a dominate in these, so I might suck)

>>5976261
(Alright)
>>
>>5976254
>the loli blows a raspberry at him
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 24 07 AM.jpg (503KB, 1298x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 24 07 AM.jpg
503KB, 1298x1064px
>>5976259
I'm not really too keen on smoking that, maybe that FLUFFIN bug that I used to hang out with would like this.
Oh well.
>she lights one up and puffs it
>>
>>5976267
>dominate
IT'S A FUCKING VERB
FUCK
ALL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
IT'S A DOMINANT
NOT A DOMINATE
YOU DOMINATE
YOU ARE A DOMINANT
YOU DON'T DOMINANT
YOU AREN'T A DOMINATE
>>
>>5976267
Well, I can lovingly/gently dominate you if that'a better...
>>
File: IMG_7187.jpg (148KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7187.jpg
148KB, 850x850px
>>5976277
(S-sorry)

>>5976278
(I'll try to be dominant if you really want it)
>>
>>5976285
Oh no, it's fine; RPs are about making each other feel as happy and comfortable as possible after all.
>>
>>5976256
>>5976256
Chicken-chan, huh? Lemme see you do a chicken dance, cutie.
>>
File: IMG_7185.jpg (274KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7185.jpg
274KB, 850x1275px
>>5976291
(But now I'm gonna feel guilty about this)
>>
>>5976256
Don't you have to leave soon? Isn't it too early for a adorable young girl like you to be here?
>>
Calling it now.

Chicken-chan is Nue.
>>
>>5976301
And I'm gonna feel guilty forcing you to be a dom! It's a vicious cycle!
Well, how about gentle/teasing dom? Would that be better than full on dom humiliation?
>>
File: IMG_7196.jpg (175KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7196.jpg
175KB, 850x850px
>>5976311
(Teasing is loads of fun)
>>
>>5976317
Than it's settled, huh?
>>
>>5976267
W- woah, your panties are too spooky! I feel like I'm already getting possessed!
>he says with a clearly visible bulge pointing out of his pants
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
>>5976309
Seems like it. Leave him be though.
>>
File: IMG_7192.jpg (146KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7192.jpg
146KB, 850x850px
>>5976325
(Yep.)

>>5976328
>she looks behind her, as she bops her butt around, clearly wanting to spook the man more
Yes! Let fear control you!
>>
>>5976341
Dog knots.
>>
File: 0f6a86703376867f3ed8c5bdcc874776.jpg (133KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
0f6a86703376867f3ed8c5bdcc874776.jpg
133KB, 723x1023px
>>5976305
No school today Mr! So I can annoy you all day!

>>5976298
Sure thing!
>The loli immediately tucks her arms into wings and hops about, wiggling her tush in every direction in a chicken dance she is very much making up as she goes along
>>
>>5976341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY
>>
>>5976343
I'd do you.
Just a little something about myself I felt like sharing. Carry on.
>>
>>5976348
Great job! Such a good chicken dance deserves a reward. So what'll it be?
>>
>>5976348
But, don't I need to hate you if you want to annoy me? I think you're a cute, pretty young girl...

>>5976343
Whoa, I love those eyes of yours; it's quite, supernatural...
>>
>>5976343
W- wait, stop!
>feeling more spooked and possessed, he "unwillingly" unzips his pants, trying to not take them off as hard as he could
>>
>>5976343
cute spoopster
>>
Damn, thread is based right now.
>>
File: IMG_7218.jpg (506KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7218.jpg
506KB, 700x700px
>>5976354
(Alright, rape me later pal)

>>5976363
I think the word you're trying to look for is spooky!

>>5976366
>she steps backwards and bumps her plump rump onto him, rubbing herself on him
No stopping on the spook train!

>>5976370
W-what?
>>
>>5976380
Quiet hours are always based
>>
File: 7f175a1d3628b2e278f177644cb61e13.jpg (492KB, 742x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7f175a1d3628b2e278f177644cb61e13.jpg
492KB, 742x1000px
>>5976359
Awww, yea!
>She grins in triumph at her successful dance
You got any sweets?

>>5976363
O-oh..dun most adults not like hanging around with kids? I thought we are annoooying~
>she tugs on his arm lightly
>>
>>5976384
Yeah...they are; a bit spooky...
>He shakily responded, acting scared for her.
A-anything else scary about you?
>>
File: DirtyThinCorydorascatfish.webm (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DirtyThinCorydorascatfish.webm
45KB, 640x360px
>tfw you have morning wood but don't want to take care of it because it's sensitive and you've been trying to fap less for better cumz
>>
>>5976391
Hmmm. No, but we can go get some!
>>
>>5976391
>He smiles, scratching her head as he bends down a bit to hug her.
Nonsense; you kids are so endearing with your boundless energy! Why would I think of you as annoying?
>>
>>5976401
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>5976384
>feeling the source of the spook directly in front of him, he can't stop himself from starting to take off his pants while groping her
>>
>>5976401
I'd love to just tie you to the bed and lick and lick and lick while you squirm, cutie.
>>
File: c065b8949eb7cb230adb28b695ecbfe2.png (492KB, 1007x1122px) Image search: [Google]
c065b8949eb7cb230adb28b695ecbfe2.png
492KB, 1007x1122px
>>5976403
Yay! Let's go!

>>5976406
>She grins gingerly, her chicken hat stuffed right down over her head from the scratching and sliding her hair over her face
Awww, you're a cool adult! Do you wanna be friends~?
>>
File: IMG_7210.jpg (479KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7210.jpg
479KB, 800x800px
>>5976397
>she spins around, revealing her terrorifying booty, giving it a big slap then rubbing it because she slapped it a bit too hard
I've got my butt! (Ow)

>>5976408
>she looks a bit confused from the groping, could she be going too far?
H-hey!
>>
File: 1280.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>5976407
Thanks for the passive-aggression, faggot.

>>5976425
Ooh. Lick where? Just all over, or are you planning on somewhere in particular?
>>
>>5976428
>He giggles warmly at her energetic mannerisms, sliding her chicken hat back into place with one hand.
Thank you~! Sure; I would love that! What brings you over into this place today? It's quite a bit off the beaten trail...
>>
>>5976428
>Walks to the store with you and hands you a five dollar bill, telling you you can get whatever you want
>>
>>5976444
>He blushed deeply from how lewd one simple intended action could be, getting more nervous as he continues to stare at it.
O-oh wow! W-why can't I look away from it?
I don't want to look, but...
I don't want to stop..
>>
>>5976446
>The girl flashes a winning smile and shows the anon a pokeball
Rare Pokemon! Though I haven't found any yeeeet. New friends is just as good tho right?

>>5976451
>The loli scampers right behind him gasps in wonder at the LARGEST AMOUNT OF MONEY SHE HAS EVER BEEN HANDED and runs into the pokeshop to spend it all on sweet things, coming back with her arms full of it
>>
>>5976444
S- sorry, but I can't stop, you're too spooky!
>he finishes taking off his pants, further revealing the bulge protruding through his underwear
>>
File: IMG_7212.jpg (468KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7212.jpg
468KB, 800x800px
>>5976460
The power of my spooks.
>she sways the butt at him, teasing him about it
>>
>>5976445
I'd lick that yummy cock of yours, just enough to keep it twitching and straining as it oozes out those little dribbles of precum maybe when you're about to cum, I'd start to lick the rest of you, just to give you a minute to cool down before I go at it again.
>>
File: IMG_7219.jpg (431KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7219.jpg
431KB, 700x700px
>>5976467
>she doesn't do anything but marvel at the bulge a bit, her butt shaking a bit, rubbing it a bit faster
I-I spooked you that hard?
>>
>>5976470
>He places his hands on his growing erection, trying to stop it from growing any further.
I-I really want you to stop...
But yet, I want you to keep going. How powerful is your spookiness?

>>5976462
>He smiles warmly at her, petting the side of her head.
Yeah, they are...
D-did anyone force you into playing "adult" games with them yet?
>>
File: 1875108.jpg (83KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1875108.jpg
83KB, 450x253px
>>5976484
It's already started to dribble precum though, it's been that way for a bit. It's just really hard and sensitive, so you'd be fine with me thrusting at your tongue right? You'd have to lick the rest of me to keep me in line in between teases, but remember that I don't want to cum, even if I start to beg for it.
>>
File: IMG_7190.jpg (132KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7190.jpg
132KB, 850x850px
>>5976494
>she slowly removes her panty, revealing her bare tender butt
Very powerful.
>>
>>5976486
Y- yeah, I'd stop right away if you weren't this spooky! B- but when it's like this... I almost don't want you to stop!
>he "unwillingly" takes off his underwear revealing his larger than usual rod
>>
>>5976506
>Due to not knowing how old she was due to how backwards Japan is with making their most beautiful characters into young teens, he was legitimately scared due to the fact he may wake up on "America's most wanted" next week.
I really wish I can look away...
But I just want to get closer to it, to let it rule my life (not that I had one anyway).
>>
File: IMG_7236.jpg (476KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7236.jpg
476KB, 700x700px
>>5976508
>she looks scared at it, moving her head away and putting her hands on her eyes to cover them up, her rubbing becomes slower

>>5976525
>she puts her panties back on and then spins, walking closer to the man, with a grumpy face, she kneels down and tries to take his pants off
You should of been spooked even more!
>>
File: 4c2d855f19685d35d73f4225501053ff.jpg (272KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
4c2d855f19685d35d73f4225501053ff.jpg
272KB, 1000x752px
>>5976494
Adult games?
>she blinks a few times innocently
..naw, mommy and daddy only let me have a nintendo so I don't have any games like that
>>
>>5976506
>Another anon sneaks up behind and lays two hands on that perfect exposed rear
>>
File: IMG_7235.jpg (386KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7235.jpg
386KB, 700x700px
>>5976540
>she tenses up, as she was starled by the random entry, though she seems happy that she spooked someone from afar
Aha! Gotcha!
>>
>>5976535
H- hey, why are you stopping? Is there something wr... wait, are you spooked?
>>
>>5976548
Aah damn.you caught me. What now?
>he starts to knead with both hands that spooky, spooky butt
>>
>>5976535
>Seeing her angry and pulling down his pants revealing his throbbing erection which bounced right in front of her, he was now fully flustered, mind racing as he tried to formulate sentences.
H-hey; no please! You're spoiling me, you're spooking me!
>>
Morning everyone.
>>
>>5976537
>He sighs in relief, kneeling down to pet and hug her.
Oh, I meant games you play with other people, face to face...
You know how Pokémon eggs are made, right?
>>
>>5976564
Morning, gorgeous. You're looking fine as fuck as always.
>>
>>5976564
>tries to start something
>gets an evasive response
>unsure whether to like this or not
I already know the dance well enough to do all the steps myself, Mizuhashi.
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (124KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
124KB, 1600x900px
>>5976401
>jerked off so much i couldnt cum during sex
>removed jerking off entirely
>every ejaculation is like the gods have touched my dick
best decision ever
>>
File: comfy.jpg (247KB, 850x725px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
247KB, 850x725px
>>5976571
>She narrows her eyes, leaning back and looking at him funny
Ummm...yea? Look, I got one!
>She reaches into her backpack and shows off a white and green splotchy egg
...you mean has...anyone...tried to put me in a daycare centre?!!
>her face is really straining to understand what the anon is saying
>>
>>5976578
>Touches you're dick
>>
File: IMG_7231.jpg (489KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7231.jpg
489KB, 700x700px
>>5976550
>she covers one of her eyes
W-what? Nope, n-not scared.

>>5976558
>as her tender butt is being voilated, she seems proud of herself
Yeah I did!

>>5976563
I know I am.
>she wraps her right hand onto the Member, holding it with her finger and starting to jerk it up and down
Hehe~

>>5976564
Nice butt!
>>
>>5976576
What are you talking about?
>>5976572
Thank you. You're looking quite handsome yourself.
>>5976587
>>5976587
That's a really scary butt.
>>
File: IMG_7251.jpg (279KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7251.jpg
279KB, 700x700px
>>5976593
I know!
>>
>>5976564
Greetings miss Parsee. Hope you had a wonderful night.

>>5976583
Yeah, you know what happens during daycare sessions, right?
>He further elaborates, wondering if doing this talk so early is bad.

>>5976587
>His whines go unnoticed as he grits his teeth, whimpering as she jerks him off.
P-please; I admit defeat. You are beyond spooky. You're scary! I surrender...
>>
>>5976593
Babe, I'm in the business of looking good and business is booming. Now let me get a look at those big fat wonderful bridge troll titties, please.
>Pulls out his squirt gun and begins spritzing her rack.
Try and act like you hate it, that gets me off.
>>
>>5976578
>stop jacking off
>avoid cumming until Kurisu strokes me with her legs
Best decision ever.
>>
>>5976601
>>5976587
That is quite the spooky butte
>>
>>5976601
omph
>>
File: IMG_7242.jpg (393KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7242.jpg
393KB, 700x700px
>>5976602
>she moves her head closer to it, playfully licking the tip of it, jerking it faster and faster
Too bad~

>>5976607
>>5976608
You can touch it if you dare.
>>
>>5976602
Uhhh...pokemon make...eggs?!
>She scrunches up her nose as she thinks, her pouting lips moving from side to side as she really thinks hard about it for the first time, not having really questioned into the subject properly ever before
>>
>>5976587
Then why are you covering your eyes...?
>he starts wondering could she really be afraid of his weak point
>>
>>5976587
>>5976558
I guess I'm just gonna have to stay here!
>he kneads and squeezes at that spoopy butt, tugging the cheeks right apart to see what terrors lie within
>>
Dubs and I coat the chicken girl in my secret baby batter sauce.
>>
>>5976612
>>5976613
Gotta stop here for now; but thanks for playing with me! Hope to continue later today.
>>
>>5976601
Oh no it's going to spook me out of my clothing.
>>5976604
Ahhh, hey cut that out. I am not a bridge troll I am a scary Youkai.
>That picture is not on my computer.
>>5976602
My night was actually really relaxing.
>>
File: pineapple pizza.png (145KB, 362x545px) Image search: [Google]
pineapple pizza.png
145KB, 362x545px
>>5976627
Aww but that sounded tasty! Can I get it on my pizza instead?

>>5976634
(Kay, see you next time Mr!)
>>
>>5976646
>Continues squirting her awesome tits anyway even though he loves her expression in that picture.
You are such a pain in the ass, bridge troll. I hope you have a good week anyway.
>>
>>5976646
Honestly, I like your legs.
...could you tease me with them?
>>
File: IMG_7243.jpg (386KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7243.jpg
386KB, 700x700px
>>5976614
>she shakes, could he have figured her out?
W-w-what?! N-no! I just got some dust in my eyes!

>>5976620
>her little spooky hole is revealing and awaiting for entry
H-hey!

>>5976634
(Alright, I'll succ you later)

>>5976646
I bet it's gonna spook you into someone else.
>>
>>5976664
So..spooky..I'm..being drawn in
>He gets down on his knees and buries his face right in there, his nose right on the SPOOKIEST SPOT
>>
>>5976664
Haha, got you now!
>he starts rubbing up and down her panty-clad butt
Nnn~ I- I'll fight your spook with my spook!
>>
File: IMG_7214.jpg (294KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7214.jpg
294KB, 700x700px
>>5976669
>she springs a bit, but doesn't attempt to get away, as her butt is being used as a helmet
W-wha?

>>5976679
>she covers her eyes in fear again, letting herself be violated by the terrifying member
>>
File: 1472551844563.jpg (45KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1472551844563.jpg
45KB, 500x406px
>>5976669
>buries his face right in there
Man after my own heart.
>>
>>5976680
>pretty bestial, lewd sounds come from down there as the anon runs his tongue right up and savages the spoopy backdoor
Mprhhphh!
>>
>>5976683
<3
>>
File: IMG_7217.jpg (354KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7217.jpg
354KB, 700x700px
>>5976686
>as holds down her front, moaning from the pleasure that comes from the man downstairs
Ah~
>>
>>5976699
>His hungry tongue runs right up and attacks that tender button, twisting and lavishing it with circular licks, before it starts to try and pressure the centre of it directly
>>
>>5976680
H- ha! See what it feels like to be spooked? Because... haa~ ...your spook feels amazing!
>he starts getting too confident, forgetting just how much of a weak point his temporarily strong spook point could be
>>
File: IMG_7209.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7209.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>>5976704
>her legs starts to shake, the pleasure building up and making her quite tired
Ah~ ah~

>>5976709
>she rubs her butt harder and faster on the weakpoint, maybe she can defeat it with her butt
>>
>>5976719
W- wait... nnn~ ...what are you doing?
>her counterattack forces a moan out of him as he focuses on the feeling of her soft butt covered with a smooth fabric rubbing against him
>>
>>5976658
Hey stop that! If you continue doing that then you'll be able to look through my bikini top.
>>5976660
My legs?
>Parsee let out a sigh as she made her way to the male, her hands in her jacket pocket.
I'm guessing you want me to give you a thigh job, right?
>>5976664
No! Maybe.
>>
>>5976719
>he doesn't stop slurping hungrily, attacking that quivering hole and trying to force his tongue inside to reach even spookier flavours
>>
>>5976719
I will never get tired of jerking off to these pictures.
>>
>>5976757
N- no! ...at least not yet, I'm not hard yet! If you teased me with your legs, I would! Maybe if you touched me with them, or talked dirty... hell, maybe even crossing your legs would be enough...
>>
>>5976757
>Does not stop shooting her with the water pistol.
That's fine, it's not like we all haven't seen your tits a thousand times. You're just cute and nice and I felt like playing with you this morning.
>>
File: 1462238384528.jpg (156KB, 828x506px) Image search: [Google]
1462238384528.jpg
156KB, 828x506px
>>
File: IMG_7245.jpg (400KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7245.jpg
400KB, 700x700px
>>5976748
>this is her chance! She finally slams her hands on the floor and pushes herself to the man butt-first! Ramming him with her butt

>>5976757
Oh come on.
>she sways her butt at her
You know you want to.

>>5976765
>she keeps moaning and moaning, putting her hands at the man's back, trying to pull him deeper to her butt

>>5976783
(I will never get tired of Anon voilating and raping me.)
>>
>>5976805
>He moans, his face completely stuffed between those gorgeous plump cheeks and tries to push his coiling tongue as deep as he can in her naughtiest hole, attacking all her weakspots from within
>>
>>5976805
Y- yes, just like that, don't stop~ I- I mean no, stop! Don't!
>the feeling almost makes him surrender before he finally remembers his spook point really is a weak point
>>
File: IMG_7240.jpg (475KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7240.jpg
475KB, 700x700px
>>5976809
>she can't handle standing up anymore, falling face-down ass-up from pleasure, still moaning a fair bit

>>5976820
>she keeps rubbing her rump on the member, bobbing it up and down and sometimes to the sides just to make sure
>>
>>5976843
>He blinks a few times, staring at the raised gloriously wet cute little butt, and doesn't waist any time undressing his lower half and taking advantage, soon rubbing his length right between those snug cheeks
Not so spooky now!
>>
File: IMG_7247.jpg (422KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7247.jpg
422KB, 700x700px
>>5976855
>she couldn't protest, nor did she want to, her body twitches from the tiredness and the pleasure
>>
>>5976843
>the possession inside of him finally surrenders to her
Haa, that's amazing, it feels so good~ Maybe I should just make you spookier and let you bully me for trying to scare you, hm~?
>>
>>5976866
>He really grinds his throbbing meat between those cheeks, squeezing them either side to hotdog, before he aims the pulsing tip right on her wet back entrance
I bet this is what you wanted, using your butt to spook innocent men
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 642x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 642x913px
>>5976262
>me
>being awake at 7:10 for ANY reason
Hahahahahahaha
>>
File: Legs.jpg (311KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Legs.jpg
311KB, 848x1200px
>>5976790
>Parsee let out a sigh before taking a step back from the anon. She then sat down on the air as a magical circle kept her afloat. She then moves her left leg over her right leg while staring at them.
I am not one to talk dirty.
>>5976802
>PArsee attempts to swat away the male's water gun as her bikini slowly became see through.
>>5976805
Ahhhhhhh!
>>
>>5976804
>Pulls it out
>It's 6 inches
>>
>>5976892
That girl's dick is the size of a skyscraper, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>5976891
I don't mind, this is still nice...
>he ogled her chest and crossed legs, feeling himself harden
>>
File: 1422257003001.png (101KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
1422257003001.png
101KB, 588x470px
>>5976905
>>
File: 1462238386528.jpg (559KB, 1275x1752px) Image search: [Google]
1462238386528.jpg
559KB, 1275x1752px
>>5976892
>Pulls it out
>It's 6 miles
>>
>>5976918
Meh. Mine's bigger.
>>
File: 16.jpg (36KB, 215x130px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
36KB, 215x130px
>>5976918
>>
>>5976918
Just as long as it's not 8 miles
>>
>>5976918
Hmm. I can't tell whose is bigger. Can you press it up against mine?
>>
File: IMG_7227.jpg (592KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7227.jpg
592KB, 770x770px
(I have to leave, sorry)
>>
>>5976918
>futa

It's shit
>>
>>5976963
(that's okay, had a nice time with you spoopy one)
>>
>>5976963
(That's okay, see you around!)
>>
>>5976963
>loses status as center of attention
>"has" to leave
Like clockwork.
>>
>>5976939
I Kek.
>>
>>5976964
>loses dick
>grows wings n shit instead
better?
>>
>>5977014
...actually that is pretty badass yes
>>
>>5977014
Lemme play on those titties
>>
File: 1454254350633.jpg (221KB, 744x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1454254350633.jpg
221KB, 744x1156px
>>5976909
Hm?!
>Parsee eyes look at the male's crotch as a bulge began form. She then uncrossed her legs and jumped off the magical circle, causing it to disappear. She made her way to the male only to press her breast against their chest while place her right hand onto their bulge.
Would this help you?
>>
>>5977038
Yeah, this is helping a lot...
>her right hand could feel more of his bulge as it continued growing while he continued looking at her
>>
File: IMG_0094.jpg (157KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.jpg
157KB, 1600x900px
>>5976889
I love you!
>>
>>5977107
>Kurisu will never tell you she loves you
why live
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (166KB, 412x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
166KB, 412x750px
>>5977115
I'm sorry anon-kun.
>>
>>5977125
>delicately places an egg in Kurisu's urethra
Shh...wait eight months.
>>
>>5977107
>she will never tell you she loves you while making you cum on her legs
Makes that "not dying" thing a bit tougher.
>>
>>5977125
I want a giant futa Kurisu to flood the city with her cum!
>>
File: tumblr_o8h74yNlpd1ty8d5bo1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8h74yNlpd1ty8d5bo1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x376px
>>
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (315KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
315KB, 1200x1200px
>>5977157
I want to crush all the anon's under my giant futa cock!
>>5977147
Please don't die.
>>5977127
>Cums.
>>
File: 1475438668622.jpg (12KB, 242x359px) Image search: [Google]
1475438668622.jpg
12KB, 242x359px
>>5977186
>>
>>5977186
I try my best to not die.
>>
>>5977186
I want to die under Kurisu's giant futa cock!
>>
>>5977186
>cums all over Kurisu's face and chest and still has enough left over to decorate the peach cake
>>
-=REPUBLICUNT LINE-UP=-

>mootykins
>Lupin
>Ragyo
>Kenny
>Owain
>Mettaton
>Jinx
>LD

=-DEMOKEK LINE-UP-=
>Midna
>Jiro
>Kyouko
>Virra
>Trixie
>Luffy
>DMG
>Ainz
Who would win the nominations?

Republicunt poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11494346

Democuck poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11494354
>>
>>5977338
Did you just put them in a randomiser?

This is shitposting even by /trash/ standards, deleting is almost too good for you
>>
>>5977338
Is it demokek or democuck? Make up your mind.
>>
>>5977387
Who cares? :^)
>>
>>5977103
Good.
>The Bridge Princess slowly began to pull down the zipper of his pants and once it was open she snaked her hand inside, rubbing his erection through his undergarments, feeling its warmth.
>>
File: 59255566_p0.jpg (289KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59255566_p0.jpg
289KB, 706x1000px
no homo we smokin penises
>>
File: enough.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>>5977490
>people keep putting out cold dishes when I just want a hot pair of lips around my dick
>>
>>5977490
That sounds like an STD
>>
File: 1468499462915.jpg (383KB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1468499462915.jpg
383KB, 1920x1053px
>>5977528
sounds gay

>>5977543
You're the only STD here,mister
>>
>>5977421
>he resisted the urge to make her hand move under his underwear, relaxing to the treatment she was giving him, feeling her hand touch his erection with his undergarments' fabric being the only thing seperating the two
>>
Lurkers show yourselves
>>
>>5977571
Wish my dick could be no homo on your ass, doesn't matter whether in a suit or not in it.
>>
>>5977571
That maybe true!
>>
>>5977571
Hi widowmaker. How've you been?
>>
At least the KLK circlejerk knew when its welcome was over, why can't the Overmeme die?
>>
File: a chair.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
a chair.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>
>>5977622
Anal is super duper gay

>>5977629
What would you STD name be?

>>5977662
I'm alright-Hideo Kojima
>>
>>5977755
I said ON your ass, I thought you'd know the difference between an assjob and anal.
>>
>>5977755
That's good. I'm fine myself.
looks like this place is kinda dead right now...
>>
File: 1355633798296.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1355633798296.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>5977755
I'm Carnage, nice to meet ya
>>
>>5977817
Just like Widowmaker.
>>
>>5977835
Then make her feel alive anon. Mindbreak her until she feels alive when serving your cock!
>>
>>5977851
This one just memes so I don't think that would work.
>>
>>5977755
>plays widowmaker
>doesn't' like anal
????
>>
File: 1454254575916.png (388KB, 664x927px) Image search: [Google]
1454254575916.png
388KB, 664x927px
>>5977597
So, are you ready to use my thighs to pleasure yourself.
>The Bridge Princess whispers in your ear as her hand did not stop the assault on your erection.
>>
>>5977772
Oh you're right

>>5977817
Seems like it,I would love to liven things up but I think I'm too tired to do so,sorry love

>>5977834
You look like that guy who thinks he's some kind of spider

>>5977835
I'm not dead,just partially alive

>>5977887
Nigga I fucking love anal
>>
File: Carnage_(Marvel_comics).jpg (71KB, 453x580px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage_(Marvel_comics).jpg
71KB, 453x580px
>>5977937
ugh HIM, yeah I get that sometimes
>>
>>5977937
awww... another time then.
>>
>>5977937
Oh, never mind then. Anal and Widowmaker are two great tastes that taste great together
>>
Does anyone play Shantae in these threads? I really want to pick her up.
>>
>>5978014
One shows up very occasionally, but I don't think they'd mind if we had another.
>>
>>5977909
>he slightly shivers as she whispers to him
>despite being more than ready, he wanted to stay like this with her a bit longer
A- almost...
>>
>>5977338
What is Alpha's alignment?
>>
>>5978026
How occasionally are we talking? Have they been around recently?
>>
>>5978048
Last month I think was the last time they showed up.
>>
File: 1662982.jpg (76KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
1662982.jpg
76KB, 509x600px
>>5978032
Are you really going to make me beg for it?
>Parsee lets out a cute pout. Her fingers curled along the top of his undergarment before pulling it down, allowing his erection to pop out of his zipper.
W-wow you're bigger than I expected.
>>
>>5978039
Alpha is definitely a democuck, but you can't vote for that faggot.
>>
>>5978086
>he lets out a small gasp of surprise as she lets out his member
R- really, you'd beg for it?
>>
>>5976650
Why did you steal my avatar, you slut
>>
File: 1475929162939.gif (70KB, 296x335px) Image search: [Google]
1475929162939.gif
70KB, 296x335px
So what happened to Jeanne from F/GO?
>>
>>5978066
I think enough time has passed then. I'll start building a folder and be ready to play her later this week.
>>
>>5978093
But I thought Alpha was incredibly racist and nearly got banned for it once?

He's told me about his swastika tattoo as well
>>
>>5978142
They were Marsielle I believe, and are taking a break at the moment.
>>
>>5978142
One was old nep, she got shitposted out, the next was Marseilles, she was shitposted out. Its a cursed ava
>>
File: 6dPf3k.jpg (617KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6dPf3k.jpg
617KB, 1600x1024px
(If any of the anons I started with yesterday are here I'll gladly continue with you. Otherwise I'll play with anyone. Remember, I can play Vivian as a boy, girl or futa so take your pick!)
>>
>>5978199
>old nep
no value lost
>Marseilles
fuck
>>
>>5978208
>Lupin post someone every single post they make
>Complain she left
>>
>>5978108
>sticks tongue out
This is what I look like!
>>
File: 1454361536843.png (54KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
1454361536843.png
54KB, 400x237px
>>5978201
>Fremy and Sakura Saber
You're killing me!!!!!)
>>
File: 51563699_p0.jpg (84KB, 877x1240px) Image search: [Google]
51563699_p0.jpg
84KB, 877x1240px
>>5978336
(I picked Sakura Saber because I wanted an ava to do footplay with. Fremy actually came to me in a dream. I don't remember anything about the dream I just remember she was in it so when I woke up that morning I decided to pick her up as an ava. Now I just need an energetic genki girl and a milf and I'll cover all the types I want.)
>>
>>5978362
I want to worship sakura saber's feet!
Are you actually into footplay? I don't really browse these threads too much so I don't know everyone here.
>>
>>5978388
(Well I would much rather be the one doing the worshipping but I noticed most of the female avas didn't do footplay so I picked up Sakura Saber to fill that niche. I'll gladly do that for you!~)
>>
>>5978102
No! I would never beg for something like this.
>She then mumbles something underneath her breath before taking hold of his shaft, slowly stroking it.
>>
>>5978411
You want to worship anon feet? Saber, that's lewd.
>>
>>5978411
>most of the female avas didn't do footplay
That's bullshit.
>>
>>5978426
(Sorry you misunderstood, I guess I phrased it poorly. Men's feet do nothing for me, if anything they gross me out. I meant I would rather be the anon worshipping the female avas feet rather than being the female avas getting her feet worshipped. But the reason I come to these threads is because I like getting other people off so I'll still let people worship my feet. I'd like to do armpits too but no one has ever asked for that.)
>>
File: 6292db37a6108c0cfd6f260f3c9d82c1.jpg (411KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6292db37a6108c0cfd6f260f3c9d82c1.jpg
411KB, 850x1200px
>>5978362
(Well, Fremy is best girl in anime clue, I know that's not what the anime is called but it's basically what it is. Also, I do foot play on discord since it's still a new thing for me. I must train before attempting it here.)
>>
>>5978438
Whenever I asked they would always tell me they didn't do that. I guess things have changed since I was an anon, I haven't really been active for the past few weeks so I don't know what people do now.
>>
>>5978449
I could worship your armpits and feet if you'd like but I prefer to do things privately. So if you'd like your own personal masseuse... Yeah!
>>
>>5978425
Well, if you say so. Still, it'd be kind of cute if y-- nnn...
>he interrupts himself with a pleased grunt as Parsee starts to stroke his shaft
I should be ready, unless you want to stay like this for a bit longer...
>>
>>5978462
Do you have a discord then? If you do add me, I'm Arslan#5760.
>>
>>5978455
Demons are sexy as all hell.
Get it? As all hell?
... I'll just find my way out on my own.
>>
>>5978438
>complaining about the threads being vanilla
Shitposters actively kill anything remotely fetishistic, you can have it bet enjoy getting (you)d often.
>>
>>5978549
This. Milky Wilky anon is a perfect example of why no one lets to do anything other than vanilla.

You can bet your ass that if someone did giro here it would be shitposted too.
>>
File: IMG_3206.jpg (67KB, 581x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3206.jpg
67KB, 581x527px
>>5978610
Other Jinx used to do some guro, so did a few others. It all depends really. It's where the eye slice meme originated
>>
>>5978619
Almost all the memes come from fetishes like Marked, Bitch.
>>
>>5978449
>I'd like to do armpits too but no one has ever asked for that.
And I have to go to work too. Damn.
>>
>>5978610
Just look at armpit anon, he went straight to discord. Same thing with watersports, most pokeavas, ageplay, furs,etc. Most of them don't want to deal with the shit here.
Although there are some people who don't give a shit and put up with it anyway like milky, sponts, FP, Owain, Luffy.
>>
>>5978610
There's that one ava Sponty plays that does a lot of /d/ stuff though, right?
>>
>>5978610
Considering type less and generic anime girls it's just a vicious cycle. The smart thing is to ignore it like most Avas and actual rp anons do.
>>
>>5978651
Yeah, that's the MGE Shoggoth.
>>
File: IMG_3208.jpg (62KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3208.jpg
62KB, 640x390px
>>5978639
Mhmm. Sometimes people get away with it without being shitposted. Depends on the time of the day and the state of the threads. My kinks aren't as extreme as guro and death, but there are still some I'm too scared to take to the threads bc of the shitposting. Kinda sucks
>>
>>5978662
You've gotta tell us what they are now because I'm curious.
>>
>>5978659
I don't really hate "generic" anime girls.
As long as my dick gets hard I'm fine with it.
>>
does anyone have eggs discord
her last discord tag isnt working, did she change it
>>
>>5978677
Why do you want it?
>>
>>5978610
To be fair, the milky wilky shitposts tend to rely on the delusion that it's literally only one guy who ever asks when it obviously hasn't been.
>>
>>5978691
she said we could still talk to her and she mentioned warframe before
it says it cant find the tag
>>
File: 97be87df5ecec506973a38f176992251.jpg (531KB, 907x1280px) Image search: [Google]
97be87df5ecec506973a38f176992251.jpg
531KB, 907x1280px
>>5978467
>Parsee smiles before releasing the male's shaft.
No, no I am perfectly ready for you to use my thighs to pleasure yourself. How would you like to go about it though?
>>
>>5978610
That one purple guy poster did some guro shit with Nep yesterday and everyone was tolerant.
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (85KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
85KB, 600x849px
>>5978677
AN#2529
>>5978667
Can't go super in depth because I'm a lil busy, but heavy abuse/rape/degradation. I like kidnapping too. It passes here sometimes but other times, like when I played with Hotaru's Jacket, it's "edgy"
>>
>>5978647
Honestly I just prefer the discord it's way easier to keep a track of, shitposters don't bother me but people disappearing and you not being able to contact them is sad.
>>
>>5978710
Hmmm...
>he lays down in a hug with her on top, pressing his chest to her chest while his erection prodded against her thigh as he was able to look into her eyes
Would this be okay?
>>
>>5978732
We had furry nursing handy 2 guys at once and the shitposts only lasted about 10 minutes.
Same with purples guro, it got some jabs then just kept going.
>>
File: Kitty Nue (15).jpg (277KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (15).jpg
277KB, 600x800px
>>5976309
>>5976342
Nope, I've been busy all day.
>>
>>5978647
Kibbles didn't get any shit back when she posted here, did she?
>>
>>5978753
Except you're wrong, nobody jabbed him.
>>
>>5978747
>TFW your discord typefuck as are long and interesting stories that can span multiple sessions without interruption and satisfy whatever wild kinks you guys have.
>TFW your thread typefucks are watered down generic shit in comparison that's still enjoyable to a degree but gets lost in the shitposts and (you) fishing
I really only come here for the accessibility and the thread only players anymore.
>>
>>5978811
>thread only players
>>
>>5978816
Why did you greentext that? He's right, just like there are Avas that only do discord there are Avas that only do the threads.
>>
>>5978811
Basically yeah.

I've done some fun stuff here but it is very surface level kinda shit
>>
>>5978811
I want to ask for your discord for the sole purpose of experiencing amazing stories.
>>
>>5978830
>Avas that only do the threads
It's like you think that it's even possible that a writer only ever writes on a Tibetan tapestry-weaving site.
>>
>>5978853
He's not lying, it true.
I know Avas that actually have discords, but only use it for PM and games, and only typefuck here.
>>
>>5978811
This is so true to my own experience here it actually hurts to read.
>>
It's pretty dead here but I just wanted to show y'all these dubs.
>>
File: nl107.png (41KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
nl107.png
41KB, 274x184px
>>
>>5978750
>At first she was surprised by the male's action. She then leans forward, planting her lips upon their, and places her hands onto their wairst.
>>
>>5978974
>returning the kiss, he places his hand on her head, running his fingers through her hair as his erection started to move sideways until it was poking between her thighs
>>
>>5978952
Sick dubs kid.
>>
>tfw dozed off right before Chicken-chan began
I just wanted to rub my face into that cute butt of hers.
>>
>>5979074
Chicken-chan exists as long as you believe in her!
>>
>>5978952
That's nothing, check these digits
>>
>>5978954
hey nep
>>
>>5979090
>9090
Not bad bro
>>
>>5978811
I've done some longer stories here, but nothing like what I've had in Discord for the sake of continuity.

I honestly don't think there are any *thread only* avas, plenty of them say that but will do stuff for close friends in private, which is only natural.
>>
File: nya.jpg (145KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
nya.jpg
145KB, 660x880px
>>5979003
>During the kiss, the Princess snaked her tongue into the male's mouth, her tongue now eagerly playing with their tongue.She squeezes her legs together, causing more fiction to be applied with every movement that the male did.
>>
>>5979104
>>5979090
check em
>>
>>5979085
E-eh? Chicken-chan is that you?
>The man was sitting by a lone palm tree on a sandy beach, and upon hearing the trainer's voice, he searched desperately to locate it, but was unable to.
I...I must be so in need of her small, soft rear that i'm hearing things.
>He slumped back onto the tree, and watched the waves go by.
>>
File: 1475330042635.jpg (91KB, 597x793px) Image search: [Google]
1475330042635.jpg
91KB, 597x793px
>>5979116
(It's me but you have no idea how low my folder is running now)
>The little girl tip toes behind, having removed her sandals so she can really creep, and scoots up, covering his eyes with her little hands, reaching around the tree
Guesss whooooooo~?
>>
>>5979115
Terrible. Check em fag
>>
>>5979161
You've been here since well before I went to sleep, chicken-chan

You've gotta be tired by now!
>>
>>5979170
Check em, anon
>>
>>5979111
>he slowly starts to insert himself between her legs, being more eager to play with her tongue the further he went in
>>
>>5979161
(If that's the case then we could start up a bit and continue at another time. Plus you've been up since I've saw you ask for the anons, so you must be tired!)

Huh!? W-who!?
>The man was surprised as the world around him suddenly became dark, squirming a bit as he tried to shake off whatever was blinding him. He still thought that this was all part of his hallucinations, so he had no idea whether this was actually Chicken-chan or not.
W-whoever you are, please stop!
>>
MARSEILLE I AM SORRY
PLEASE COME BACK IF YOU ARE READING THIS
I NEVER HIT ON YOU OR CREEPED YOU OUT
>>
>>5979229
>OR CREEPED YOU OUT
Just a heads up anon, what you're doing right now is creepy.
>>
>>5979248
> anon
that's lupin
>>
>>5979110
To be fair using the "only close friends" arguement is like saying EGG only fucks her fiance. Of course you'll have natural preferences to an oldfag or IRL bud to some guy you just added. Even then there are Avas that just don't discord at all.
>>
I miss Tsuyu
>>
>>5979256
Its another false flag lupin episode. He left a while ago.
>>
Let's play a game ERP. Guess the Avafag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Doxxed his former bff
>>
Tell me about lupin's discord
>>
>>5979314
You're gonna have to make these a little more challenging.
>>
File: ZJGBOEn.png (197KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ZJGBOEn.png
197KB, 900x900px
[Hello thread.]
>>
Oh my...It's quite barren...
I believe this place my need a nice shock to kick start it's heart...
Oh that was horrible... greetings.
>>
>>5979336
Hi.
>>
>>5979322
Fine, you fucking asshole. Bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Tries desperately to be the protagonist
>>
>>5979357
Are you trying to emulate their grammar?
>>
>>5979357
He said challenging, not piss easy.
>>
>>5979248
And you're a faggot
>>
File: tumblr_njj6n9w1B91u2dqswo4_1280.png (300KB, 750x1462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njj6n9w1B91u2dqswo4_1280.png
300KB, 750x1462px
>>5979349
[How are you, Anon?]
>>
>>5979369
>>5979370

~~~~~~~~~
-Is only relevant because she gives Paul (You)s. Not DMG.
>>
>>5979406
>>5979389
?
>>
>>5979266
some people just dont use discord because they want to be anonymous, they dont want people to know that's what they do in their spare time
>>
File: tumblr_nvjgmfHJ741u2dqswo1_1280.png (213KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjgmfHJ741u2dqswo1_1280.png
213KB, 750x1150px
>>5979410
[I'm relevant because I roleplay decently, shitting on Paul is just gravy.]
>>
>>5979410
Correct!

~~~~~~~~~
-Male avatar, bad writing, gets a free pass.

>>5979433
Haha
>>
>>5979449
Luffy
>>
File: IMG_3195.jpg (46KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3195.jpg
46KB, 400x428px
>>5979110
>tfw like story-driven rp more
>tfw it's where i first started roleplaying
Built 2suffer
>>
>>5979456
>luffy getting a free pass
>>
>>5979449
Carnage
>>
>>5979449
This can apply to more than one ava.
>>
>>5979389
Okay.
>>
File: tumblr_nvlmsgBC1K1u2dqswo1_1280.png (149KB, 780x1020px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvlmsgBC1K1u2dqswo1_1280.png
149KB, 780x1020px
>>5979490
[Glad to hear it.]
>>
>>5979478
Correct!

~~~~~~~~~~~
-Flashed herself on the Discord accidentally.
>>
>>5979496
Mooty
>>
>>5979475
Same here
rip cute D.Va.
>>
>>5979518
Right!

~~~~~~~~~
-Is Jiro, but stronger.
>>
>>5979475
same
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>5979536

~~~~~~~
Shitposts in the thread by playing Discord politics 'games'
>>
>>5979543
UNPUFF
>>
I want to come back and play, but I just get so nervous these days.
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (148KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
148KB, 1600x900px
>>5979550
>>
>>5979556
thank
>>
>>5978811
>tfw you've had no discord typefucks and get ignored when you go to ask
>tfw your thread typefucks are alright but they're usually once a week at best
guess typefucking isn't for me desu
>>
>>5979219
Parsee began to let out muffled moans of pleasure the more the male began to run his erection in-between her thighs. Her nether reign also began to dampen her neon green panties.
(Sorry for the long wait. Computer froze on me.)
>>
File: 1466241715946.png (728KB, 1301x633px) Image search: [Google]
1466241715946.png
728KB, 1301x633px
>tfw I don't typefuck anymore but I still visit threads
>>
>>5979553
It's ok pal
>>
File: 51905394_p3_master1200.jpg (583KB, 928x1099px) Image search: [Google]
51905394_p3_master1200.jpg
583KB, 928x1099px
>>5979556
『TRIPLET MAXIMIZE MAGIC』 『GREATER PUFF』
>>
>>5979553
Nervous? And just what could you possibly feel nervous about anon?
>>
>>5979582
>Spell misses the intended target, instead hitting her directly in the vulva.
>>
>>5979553
That's how a lot of people are. I looked up stuff in the archive back to May, and even then, when Paul started shitposting more and more, itwas like a night and day contrast between now and then. It's rough.
>>
>>5979579
Right there with you.

>>5979586
Not being good or just losing my drive half way through.
>>
File: waiting3.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
waiting3.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>5979579
Same.
>>
File: 1476965889978.jpg (42KB, 476x194px) Image search: [Google]
1476965889978.jpg
42KB, 476x194px
>>5979595
>>
>>5979579
>tfw want to ava but scared I'll fuck up because I've only ever done one-to-one erp
>>
File: The_Old_Days_01.jpg (52KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
The_Old_Days_01.jpg
52KB, 604x483px
>>5979607
You can do it, anon! I believe in you.

Carpe diem!
>>
>>5979556
I'd let you puff when [insert a reference to the same request he's been asking her often], desu.
>>
How can I leave? Some avas managed to do it. I know must their secret!
>>
File: 1472702145710.gif (3MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1472702145710.gif
3MB, 255x191px
>>5979579
>Want to RP but I feel like I'm painfully vanilla and extremely boring
I want to stop being a bland shitter
>>
>>5979637
There's no secret or magic trick.
You just leave, it's as simple as that.
>>
>>5979649
[I know this feel all too well]
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (100KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.jpg
100KB, 1600x900px
>>5979582
>>5979647
N-NANI?!
THE POWER IS TOO STRONG!
>>5979579
>tfw been here for 1 year
kill me
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (278KB, 1500x792px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
278KB, 1500x792px
>>5979666
I AM THE FUCKING STRONG
>>
>>5979573
>as soon as his erection is all the way between her thighs, he starts thrusting back and forth as his other hand slides down towards her panties
(Don't worry about it, it's alright.)
>>
>>5979649
I accepted the fact that I'm painfully vanilla and try not to be too boring, maybe toss in a few other kinks in there. Just have to grit your teeth and believe in yourself.
You can do it!
>>
File: IMG_3196.png (764KB, 640x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.png
764KB, 640x933px
>>5979607
It's not that hard, but you can totally take it slow! Anons are usually very understanding if you have a limited amount of multitasking you can do. I agree with rein!
>>
>>5979600
Just edge while you RP and don't let yourself cum until you cum in the RP. As for not being good, don't worry about that. We all have to start somewhere. And if anyone calls you out on and be mean about the quality of your writing don't listen to them. This is an ERP thread and they're just shitposting so you're the one in the right. Don't be afraid to ask for tips on how to improve your RP though, that's how I usually improve.
>>5979607
It's not nearly as hard as it seems. I was scared at first too but it was no different than regular RPing. Just take the plunge and if you don't like it you can always stop.
>>5979649
Don't worry about that, plenty of people are into vanilla. If you're worried about being bland in terms of writing then read some erotic literature or play text porn games, you'll learn from that.
>>
>secondaries using jojo memes
cringe every time
>>
File: 1476102157623.jpg (470KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
1476102157623.jpg
470KB, 1024x730px
>>5979666
I doubt that with how much satan your packing.

>>5979647
Skeleton is un-rattleable
>>
>>5979649
>be complete opposite
>want to RP but only like /d/ level fetish stuff that I know puts most people off
>>
>>5979685
>Crawls inside rib cage and rattles the bones.
>>
Rate my roleplaying

>Are you saying that you would touch, carress, massage that butt until she starts blushing, then grope it, letting your rough hands, hardened by the fights, get a firm hold of these perfect buttcheeks, until she starts to moan? That you would give her butt a light slap, wait for a reaction before continuing, waiting for her to turn around and ask why you stopped? That you would gladly resume the spanking, the slaps slowly increasing in intensity and frequencies until her butt is as red as a tomato? That, only then, you would notice that you walked in the cold water with your clothes on, that your pants are sticking to your legs, that your boxers are disgustingly wet, giving you the impression you covered your dick with wet tissues? That you would quickly remove your clothes and throw them on the bank to dry, before busy with Nitroplus again, slowly bending her over, exposing her red ass more and more as you're sliding your dick up and down, your hard, throbbing erection grating against her ass, her moans mixing pain and pleasure, but you would hear frustration getting in?
>>
>>5979687
Gimme the details, anon.
>>
>>5979679
I'm the first anon. Thank you for your advice and concern. Only real problem is that I'm sort of an older ava so I feel like there are expectations from me you know. That said, just one person hearing me out makes me feel a bit better.
>>
>>5979681
I'll meme when I want to.
I'm the lightbringer. I'M THE FUCKING UNIVERSE.

>>5979685
>Clapclapclap
>>
>>5979723
>Motorboats.
>>
>>5979707
Ehh, mostly macro/micro stuff with a bit of body worship/slaveplay/vore on the side.

Although I'm pretty broad with the more bizarre things. I've actually been thinking of a way to do a session with a whole bunch of different fetishes at once at some point.
>>
File: 1476281642505.jpg (174KB, 645x912px) Image search: [Google]
1476281642505.jpg
174KB, 645x912px
>>5979694
I'm not used to having strange posters 'inside' me anon...

>>5979723
>claps those tits
>>
>>5979737
>Her tits flop and flap around as you press your face between the large orbs
Havin' fun there sweet cheeks?

>>5979747
>Her tits smack each other and bounce around like a Dead or Alive game
>>
>>5979747
Good thing I'm no stranger!
>Continues to rattle inside.
>>
File: 1467309840119.png (1020KB, 1600x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1467309840119.png
1020KB, 1600x1602px
>>
>>5979789
>Slaps across with a twinkie in hand
>>
>>5979789
>HotaruwhensheseesMecha'sdick.png
>>
File: tumblr_o0z4rvybdm1rmzw91o1_540.gif (1MB, 540x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0z4rvybdm1rmzw91o1_540.gif
1MB, 540x330px
>>5979807

oh bby~

>>5979810

Hi Mecha
>>
>>5979741
Hmm, I was always a little confused on the macro/micro stuff, although the second half of those have their appeal. Into guro at all? Best of luck to that happening in the near future, by the way.
>>
>>5979789
>Hurriedly slingshots a peppermint pattie into her mouth before she goes nuclear.
>>
File: 4628937-02.jpg (139KB, 638x534px) Image search: [Google]
4628937-02.jpg
139KB, 638x534px
>>5979821
It ain't me. I'm happy someone else appreciates our deep bond though.
You never sat on my face, by the way.
>>
>>5979821
>The twinkie bursts upon making contact with Hotaru's face, the creamy white filling pouring out and coating her.
>>
>>5979810
>>5979843
Samefag check, nerd.
>>
>>5979830
Nah not really. I'm not a fan of straight-up death in sessions, mostly just implied.

Also I've got an idea for what to do, I just need to get around to doing it already.
>>
File: mechaplsstop.jpg (142KB, 400x663px) Image search: [Google]
mechaplsstop.jpg
142KB, 400x663px
>>5979843

I did once.
ONCE.
After that stopped talking to me. Not even a single mail or call.
I'm so going to doxx, that will make you love me again. Flawless plan can't go wrong.

>>5979832

N-Nani.

>>5979857

Ah yes~!
>Smears that cream white filling all over her.
>Likes this.
>>
>>5979821
I want to kiss those candy coated lips!
>>
File: tfw caught.png (4KB, 376x110px) Image search: [Google]
tfw caught.png
4KB, 376x110px
>>5979864
>>
File: EggSaysHi.jpg (13KB, 670x200px) Image search: [Google]
EggSaysHi.jpg
13KB, 670x200px
>>5979579
>Same
>>
>>5979864
Check 'em

>>5979886
I had to go to work and then you were busy fucking anime girls for half a week afterwards.

I should be the one feeling spurned here! Is my bald head not cute enough like your anime girls?
>>
>>5979810
Hi Reinhardt
>>
>>5979886
>Grabs two more twinkies by their ends and points them to Hotaru. With a squeeze from both hands, the twinkies squirt their loads all over her, copious amounts landing across her cheeks and her breasts
>>
File: image.png.jpg (47KB, 225x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
47KB, 225x243px
>>5979897
>>5979903
I don't know what's real anymore.
>>
>>5979917
What's the biggest cock you've ever taken?
>>
>>5979917
Don't reply to me ever again Paul

>>5979926
Peach's Gate of Dildo Babylon would be a lot to go through for an accurate guess
>>
File: EP9_snapshot.png (3MB, 1920x1644px) Image search: [Google]
EP9_snapshot.png
3MB, 1920x1644px
>>5979903

The anime girls were a way to cope with the loneliness of your absence.
I... I thought you wanted me.
>Sniff

>>5979914

Awww yeaaaah!
>

>>5979887

My, my~
>>
>>5979902
Vino sends his regards.
>>
File: 0c3bcbe09eb1e938ad99053b3830baf4.jpg (289KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0c3bcbe09eb1e938ad99053b3830baf4.jpg
289KB, 700x1000px
>>5979926
.. *cough* Trixie *cough*

>>5979936
WOW. I thought we were friends! I'm unsubbing from your blog.
>>
>>5979941
Come on! I bet it'd be like tasting the whole candyshop at once!
>>
Pete Burns is dead ;-;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
>>
Who is worst ava
Who is best ava
Who is worst at ERP
Who is best at ERP
>>
>>5979972
Me
You
Me
You
>>
>>5979897
Got yo--

>>5979903
Oh goddamnit. Die, robutt
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_003.jpg (156KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_003.jpg
156KB, 714x1024px
>>5979941
You're getting fugged today

>>5979953
You only checked the articles about Paul, I know by the analytics. The dislikes I got on my 'why part 7 of jojo is the best' post made it obvious you botted my shit.

>>5979982
That's the secret Cap, I'm already dead.
(you wa shock)
>>
>>5976451
>not convincing the loli that your cum is candy

The nerve of some people.
>>
>>5979654
This.
Goddamn, don't you people have interests other than typefucking?
>>
>>5979867
Ah, gotcha. I'm gonna dip out for now, however. Take care, and good luck with that again!
>>
File: ImAvoidingCodingRightNow.png (44KB, 466x261px) Image search: [Google]
ImAvoidingCodingRightNow.png
44KB, 466x261px
>>5979943
{Oh that's pre cool
Surprised that he's chill with me I thought he hated me}
{Tell him I said hi in return}

>>5979972
{I claim worst at ERP}
>>
>>5980018
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1469140164472.jpg (1MB, 1260x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1469140164472.jpg
1MB, 1260x1582px
>>5979990

B-Be gentle~
[Don't be]

>>5979964

>Sighs and approaches Anon, taking a hold of his cheeks before giving him a long, lewd kiss! Her tongue invading his mouth like refugees invade Britain. After several seconds, Hotaru breaks the kiss and smiles at the man.
How was it?
>>
File: Casual DMG.png (540KB, 667x1661px) Image search: [Google]
Casual DMG.png
540KB, 667x1661px
>>5979990
It's not my fault that high voltage is SHIT.
>But really going back and reading Part 7 a bit I didn't dislike it as much as I thought. Just thought it should of ended at D4C/Ticket to Ride.
>>
>>5979972
>Who is worst ava
>Who is worst at ERP
Me. Can confirm.
>>
>>5979990
Then uh... un-die? Stupid baka I'll live you
>>
>>5980021
Is this egg
If so then no you're alright
>>
>>5979972
Carnage
Sponty
Carnage
Anon
>>
>>5979972
>LD
>Mettaton
>LD
>Mettaton
>>
>>5980032
>He seems to swoon as soon as he's let go, bumping into the lewd candy proprieteress. He licks his lips to get more of the sweet taste, shivering with delight when he swallows
I was right! That was so sweet! Even your ah.. natural taste was sweet..
>>
File: rancee2.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
rancee2.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>>5980106

>Not giving BEST to the ava who took your ERP virginity.
>Well, Ava-on-Aba ERP virginity.
Is this what betrayal feels like?
>>
File: 4628936-01.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
4628936-01.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>5980032
Is this bait?

>>5980036
I suppose the super secret JRPG boss style of fight wouldn't be for everyone, but it got me hype as shit.

>>5980090
If you want a zombie to fuck 30avas-kun is in an undead mood, baka.
>>
>>5980130
>tfw forgot who took my erp virginity
>>
File: YeahItsEggImVisiting.jpg (24KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
YeahItsEggImVisiting.jpg
24KB, 490x276px
>>5980101
{Thanks anon. I'm a perfectionist at heart.}
{Hope y'all are still having fun here}
>>
>>5980130
You were like a close third or fourth.
>>
File: The fuck outta here.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
The fuck outta here.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>5979969
Nigger only made it to 57... RIP Petey.
>>
Who is your favorite ava
Who is your least favorite ava
Who is the best ERPer, personality wise
Who is the worst ERPer, personality wise
>>
File: rude.gif (2MB, 422x642px) Image search: [Google]
rude.gif
2MB, 422x642px
>>5980129

You bet it was~
I'm sweet to the bone.
>She winks playfully at Anon.
I'd love to play more but there's things that require my attention.

>>5980133

Is master bait... For you~
>>
>>5980158
>even more ava worship bullshit
It's time to turn off the computer and go outside, anon.
>>
>>5980158
>Mettaton
>LD
>Mettaton
>Trixie
>>
File: rnc.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rnc.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>5980156

>Third.
>Four.
You're dead to me.
DEAD.

>>5980135

Shame on you.
>>
>>5980158
Rance
Carnage
Reinhardt
Carnage
>>
>>5980133
You and Peach both. I feel like it was shoe horned in. It's not BAD. I just don't like it. It's still in my upper half of Jojo parts. If that makes sense.
>>
>>5980142
Oh, you are egg
We dont talk much anymore and I kinda miss that but it's okay.
Still got a Choice () ass though
Where them warframe fics at. :^?
>>
I want JoJo shitters to leave my threads.
>>
>>5980159
Fiiine..
..I wonder if I kiss you later you'll taste different..
>>
>>5980133
I'm in the mood for killing you, then bringing you back as my undead slave. THEN the fugs will occur. Ufufufu~ You soon-to-be undead dork

>>5980158
Mecha
Mecha
Mecha
Robutt
>>
File: Rance-03-Rance.png (106KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rance-03-Rance.png
106KB, 631x800px
>>5980193

S-STOP TRICKING ME.
>Sniff, sniff.
I love you too.
>>
>>5980106
>Anon

That's a lie and you know it.
>>
File: Overlord of Death.jpg (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord of Death.jpg
1MB, 1754x1240px
>>5980227
That's my gimmick. I'm suing for infringement!
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_027.jpg (80KB, 373x468px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_027.jpg
80KB, 373x468px
>>5980159
I was about to smash your head into the candy counter and plow you too.

>>5980197
But there wasn't any dildos in that last arc

>>5980227
Wow get some taste man
>>
>>5980261
Don't even act like it can't be true

>>5980234
>pats reassuringly
>>
File: AN#2529.png (321KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AN#2529.png
321KB, 512x512px
>>5980198
{You can always hit me up on Discord again}
{Taking a break from here for now}
{When Im done writing my fic about my Ember getting fucked by Stalker in a storage locker then I'll throw them to you, except I don't know who you aRE}
{So hmu, you'll get to hear first on my blog :^)}

>>5980262
{Cute. CUTE!}
>>
>>5979674
Parsee fingers curled, her nails digging into the male's flesh as he began to thrust. Her hips trembled in pleasure. Soon she leaned her head back, breaking from the kiss, allowing her moans to be heard.
>>
>>5980262
Shaddap bones, or I make bonemeal of your fa--er, double-fallen brethren.

>>5980273
Gimme a taste of dat dick then fag
>>
>>5980212
They arent't even around right now anon. I haven't seen a few for a while.
>>
>>5980279
It's unfair because there's lost of Anons.
>>
Somebody make a new thread
>>
File: i cri evertie.jpg (279KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
i cri evertie.jpg
279KB, 1500x800px
>>5980273
NOW I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED
>>
>>5980287
I'll tell you who I am if it means getting another buttpic. :^)
Did you hear about Nuptia.
Nova cucks Titania, n shiet. I even wrote a fic about it.
>>
File: r9-rance-and-siera.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
r9-rance-and-siera.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>5980279

>Leans into the pat.
Hmph. This is why you're my favorite FF girl.
... Next to Rydia.
>>
File: 454058.jpg (68KB, 481x600px) Image search: [Google]
454058.jpg
68KB, 481x600px
>>5980311
The ones I mean know who they are
>>
>>5980314
No, there are still 11 more threads that'll die before this one. People either panic about it like you do or they completely forget.
>>
>>5980314
>>5980337
>>
>>5980314
>>5980332

Life boat just in case

>>5980336
>>5980336
>>5980336
>>5980336
>>5980336
>>
>>5979177
(I am indeed very tired and am about to bed!)

>>5979221
(Y-yeah..also sorry people entered my house. We can play next time I promise!
CHICKEN CHAN OUT)
>>
File: WhyAmIBloggingHelp.png (698KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
WhyAmIBloggingHelp.png
698KB, 900x636px
>>5980324
{Sorry senpai, can't do that now that I'm engaged and all.}
{I want to fuck Nova Prime so hard that singularities explode in her face when she climaxes.}
>>
>>5980368
Later Chicken-chan! I'll rub my face into that bum of yours some other time.
>>
>>5980378
Oh yeah. You got all that going and stuff.
Well, no loli x deer fic for you.
>>
>>5980378

What's your discord?
>>
File: surfin.jpg (207KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
surfin.jpg
207KB, 850x850px
>>5980385
(You better)
>>
File: OkayIShouldActuallyDoMyWork.jpg (11KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
OkayIShouldActuallyDoMyWork.jpg
11KB, 280x210px
>>5980397
{Wait loli x deer when did I ask for this}
{Shit memory}

>>5980399
{ AN#2529 }
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 185

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.