[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #35: Dragon With Benefits Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 85

File: 1471379517615.jpg (288KB, 1228x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1471379517615.jpg
288KB, 1228x1476px
/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #35: Dragon With Benefits Edition

Previous Thread: >>5752343

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
File: 1459174663900.gif (10KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
1459174663900.gif
10KB, 500x586px
>>5887224
>you will never grow up in the same house with a qt half-dragon girl
>you will never become best friends
>you will never experiment sexually with each other as teenagers
>your friendship will never develop into best friends with benefits
It hurts to live.
>>
When are we gonna get more green with regular Anon and satyrs?
>>
File: IMG_0011.png (522KB, 1000x1435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.png
522KB, 1000x1435px
>>5887224
If Rory had THIS happen, then he might not have self confidence issues
>>
File: IMG_6270.jpg (675KB, 2122x2375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6270.jpg
675KB, 2122x2375px
>>
Time for a non-incest bunny story. (Yes, they exist.)

>"Dad, dad!"
>You jolt awake, your living blanket of bunny daughters tumbling off of you and onto the floor as you sit up with a start.
>You'd only intended to lay down on the couch for a few minutes to rest your eyes, not fall asleep for-
>You glance at your watch.
>An hour and a half‽
>Shit, you needed to start cooking dinner forty minutes ago.
>Looks like you'd be eating late tonight.
>A horde of hungry buns wasn't a pretty sight, but hopefully you could persuade them not to ruin their appetite with snacks.
>"Dad!"
>You sigh and rub your tired brow, watching as one of your many children race into the room with one of her sisters in hot pursuit.
"Yeah, I'm up, what is it?"
>The girl takes a running leap and launches herself onto your lap, knocking the wind out of you.
>"Hazel's pregnant again, I heard her talking to herself!"
>Oh great, not again.
>Why can't your kids just learn to keep their legs closed?
>You look to the girl in question as she tries to sneak out the room without you noticing, having given up chasing her younger sister.
"Is that true, young lady?"
>She stops and turns back to face you, knowing she'd been caught.
>"Um... No?"
>You frown.
"Hazel, don't lie."
>>
File: 1460760130992.jpg (280KB, 364x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460760130992.jpg
280KB, 364x1000px
>>5890378

>It only takes a moment for her to crack.
>"Well, maybe... just a little bit."
>You sigh.
"Any idea who the father is this time?"
>She bites her lip in thought for a few seconds.
>"Uh... I dunno."
>You roll your eyes and stand up, carefully lifting your other daughter off your lap and setting her down on the couch
"Okay, well lets go get you an abortion."
>Hazel shakes her head.
>"But I don't wanna! I want to keep it!"
>You chuckle.
"You want to get a job to pay to feed and clothe it?"
>She shakes her head.
"That's what I thought. Now hurry and grab your coat so we get to the clinic before it closes."
>Call it intuition, but something compels you to ask...
>You turn to address your horde of daughters who'd been listening in from their positions seated on the floor and in bunny piles dotted around the room.
"Hands up who else is pregnant."
>Half a dozen or so of the gathered girls raise their hands.
>You cross your arms over your chest and tut.
"Be honest."
>Slowly, more hands are raised until about fifteen buns in total bashfully own up.
>You groan and pinch the bridge of your nose.
"Oh boy... Okay, everybody grab their jackets, we're going on a family outing to the abortion clinic. What fun!"

Family abortion day is a time-honoured tradition in bunny families, just like Christmas.
>>
>>5890392
That's what you get for letting someone else dick your little girls.
>>
>>5889080
>>5889926
THREE WAY WHEN?
>>
File: bananastickerdv6.jpg (17KB, 333x265px) Image search: [Google]
bananastickerdv6.jpg
17KB, 333x265px
>>5890392

>"Dad... Dad! Daddy!... Daddy!"
>Just pretend to be asleep, Anon. Just pretend to-
>"Daaaaaaaaaddy!"
"Oh my god, what is it?!"
>"Damn, that pout may just be cute enough to kill.
>"You said that if I didn't get pregnant for a whole month then you'd give me a reward."
>You vaguely remember saying something along those lines, but you didn't honestly expect her to manage to pull it off.
"Oh. Right, I guess I did."
>She grins.
>"I want a banana sticker!"
>Ugh, of course.
>You're not sure what it is about those yellow little bastards, but it seemed like your kids would do anything to get one.
>They'd even started competing to see who could get the most.
>Just one small problem...
"Sorry, there's none left. It'll have to be a smiley face or happy rainbow sticker instead."
>You've never seen a grin turn into a scowl quite so fast.
>"What?"
>You shrug.
"I gave the last one away yesterday and I haven't had a chance to go to the store to get more."
>Uh-oh, looks like you've upset her.
>"Damn, that fuckin' brutal."
>>
So has anyone made a satyr for the nu changelings
>>
>>5890392
Wow, you somehow managed to make this whole thing even shittier. Kudos.
>>
File: 1465527282069c.png (328KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1465527282069c.png
328KB, 1000x1414px
>>5889926
Drake girls in yoga pants is my fetish
>>
File: 1474595246288.png (625KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474595246288.png
625KB, 800x1200px
>>5896229
Who pulled it off better? Ash, Blare, or Broil?
>>
>>5897735
Broil
>>
>>5897735
Does Thistle or Snap wear yoga pants?
>>
>>5900744
I'd say yeah. It's my headcanon that drake girls (and boys) wear more elastic fabrics as casual clothes to compensate for their larger lower bodies and the mass of their tails. Although lots of satyrs have a mass just as large as well and just choose to wear regular clothes. It's more of a preference thing.
>>
>>5897735
Broil.
>>
File: 1456432583445.jpg (99KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
1456432583445.jpg
99KB, 1200x760px
>>5899121
>>5902445
Just can't beat those thighs
>>
File: Daughteru pile.png (229KB, 1020x879px) Image search: [Google]
Daughteru pile.png
229KB, 1020x879px
Shit, page ten. Instead of a generic "bump" post, a stupid question instead.

You walk into your daughter's room and catch her dancing to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9OGV0-jRf8

what do you do?
>>
>>5905677
Does she see you, or can you observe to see what she's actually doing.

This comes up next in her playlist, she sings along with the chorus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBz6KcFJ4Ag
>>
>>5905849
She notices you after about twenty seconds or so, but by that time her hips are already at maximum over-sway and are auto-gyrating at almost 300 rpm.
>>
>>5905849
>>5905677
Tease the fuck out of her non sexually for the next year or so.
>>
>>5905869
>>5905878
Start lightly flirting with her on a day to day basis, adjust based on how she responds.
>>
>>5905895

>"H-Hey daddy."
>You turn to your daughter as she enters the room, probably hoping that by some miracle you'd forgotten what you'd walked in on her doing the previous night.
>Judging by the blush on her cheeks and the fact that she refuses to make eye contact, you're certain she certainly hadn't.
"Morning, Gumdrop, sleep well?"
>She nods, taking a seat at the breakfast table beside her mother.
>You can't help yourself, you can't let this prime opportunity for some quality bantz pass you by.
"Huh, that's odd..."
>You squint at your daughter.
"Stand up for a second, sweetie.
>Confused, she does as you ask.
"Weird... turn around for a second."
>Once again she complies.
>"What is it? Is there something wrong with my tail?"
>You grin.
"Gum-Gum, did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you've got a pretty sweet ass."
>The faint red blush on her cheeks turns into a blazing inferno within an instant as she spins back around and pulls her sweater down to cover her thighs.
>"D-Dad!"
>You burst into laughter, finding the look on her face utterly priceless.
>Your wife frowns at you.
>"That was just plain cruel. Don't embarrass the girl, Anon."
>>
>>5906222
Kek. Write more?

>Her dad stops referring to her as cute and adorable, instead shifting into him calling her pretty or beautiful.
>>
>>5906248
Maybe if I can think of more punchlines. That entire post was built around the idea of Anon saying his daughter had a sweet ass.
>>
>>5906955
>Anon saying his daughter had a sweet ass.
Well, he did name her Gumdrop.
>>
File: 1460258471164.jpg (215KB, 392x602px) Image search: [Google]
1460258471164.jpg
215KB, 392x602px
>>5906248
>>5906955

>Gumdrop helps her mother put away the groceries in the kitchen as you come down the steps.
"Hey there are my two favorite girls, did ya get me anything?"
>Bonbon looks to you and slides some canned goods into the bottom shelf, "Yeah, we got you your favorite snacks." She replies as you grin somewhat mischievous towards Gumdrop.
"I can see that."
>You walk over as she looks away blushing a bit holding a large jar.
"Mind if your old dad helps himself to some of your honey you got there?"
>Its then she realizes she is holding a jar of honey. She quickly shoves the jar to you embarrassed as you laugh.
"Dont get so worked up, just take it easy and rest a bit. You can sit on my face while I help myself to your honey pot."
>"Dad!!!"
"What? You dont remember the face towels we got specially embroidered over at Dislestia Land? I've had mine on the couch for months."
>Gumdrop growls annoyed and walks off as you laugh up a storm and begin helping yourself to the honey while sitting on the floor.
>Bonbon comes walking up to you and playfully hits you "You're so bad, stop teasing your daughter like that."
"Who said anything about teasing?"
>Today was a word play kind of day
>>
>>5907707
Gumdrop best daughter, Bon Bon best wife.
>>
>>5888074
You mean like those few sweet incest stories from the past that had a nice build-up and characters acting like normal persons? Probably never. It's all straight-up incest and inbreeding now.
>>
>>5888074
When somebody can be bothered to write it rather than just wishing for somebody else to do it for them.
>>
>>5911691
>Noone is allowed to wish for somebody to write certain stories
If fags like you hung around in threads like AiE and Flutterrape, then those places would've died a long time ago.
>>
>>5912009
Well it gets annoying when people just say statements rather than provide prompts. Darcy and The Lady Apple was a fun prompt that had Anon being a patron at her bar. I want to do more with that, assuming Destiny and work don't eat up my time.

Provide me some prompts you wanna see and I'll try and work some out.
>>
>>5912141
Not the guy you were talking to, but >>5906222 and >>5907707 have me wanting to see that emotional moment when Gumdrop admits her feelings, and maybe some supportive Bon Bon.
Sex itself is irrelevant but not unwelcome, I just want to see that inappropriate bonding.
>>
>>5912009
I didn't say that, I said that simply wishing for something doesn't accomplish anything, and that if you want to see something badly enough then you should at least make a passing attempt at making it happen by yourself.

By all means wish for whatever you like, just be aware that the universe doesn't give a shit what you want and it won't magically happen just because you clicked your heels three times and feel like you deserve it.

For the sake of this not turning into an argument, that's all I'll say on the matter.
>>
>>5912195
Second.
>>
>>5912195
>>5912503
I already had a small idea to do a short about that but have been in a rut trying to write it. But any suggestions that don't invlove incest and is pony on satyr?
>>
>>5913835
Loyal maid helps Radiance with his morning wood. It says in her employment contract that she's to assist the royal family in ANY way she can, after all.
>>
>>5911538
This.
>>
>>5913835
Stormwalker gets introduced to the less popular members of the Wonderbolts like pic related (Fire Streak, Lightning Streak, Silver Lining, Wave Chill) and starts a fling with one of them.
>>
>>5918135
Are those all guys?
>>
>>5921382
Yes.
>>
>>5914559
Bonus points for her calling him "mon cher" and giving him gentle encouragement throughout.
>>
>>5913835
Mayor Mare asks Pogo if he can stay at the office a little longer one night to help her with some extra work.
>>
>>5912476
>I didn't say that,
You sure made it sound like you said that.
>By all means wish for whatever you like, just be aware that the universe doesn't give a shit what you want and it won't magically happen just because you clicked your heels three times and feel like you deserve it.
I stand by what I said: AiE and Flutterrape would be so dead if people like you were there and responded like that everytime someone wished for certain stories.
>>
>>5925247
He is right though.
>>
>>5926617
Never said he was wrong. You trying to start shit?
>>
>>5926914
Are you? No? Good, then lets both drop it.
>>
>>5887224
Satyr Nyx when
>>
>>5927449
Asking a question with another question so you don't have to answer the question. How typical.
>>
>>5927482
We already have one, it was posted not that long ago.
>>
>>5927625
pics?
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (107KB, 515x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
107KB, 515x1200px
>>5928054
>>
File: nyx abomination.png (140KB, 1034x2409px) Image search: [Google]
nyx abomination.png
140KB, 1034x2409px
>>5928427
higher res
>>
>>5928483
Her reverse psychology shirt won't get me!
>>
So one of the people who hangs out in this general is the extremely infamous Nyxfag? Well that's just fucking wonderful...
>>
>>5929021
Appreciate the hospitality.
>>
>>5890392
This Anon needs to buy his daughterus a large supply of condoms.
>>
>>5929544
They made it through the last 1,600 he gave them in three days and he's not made of money. Maybe he could get some kind of sponsorship deal with Durex or Trojan and get them for free.
>>
>>5929232
More hospitable than /sat/ is being right now. Oi, and people wonder why Sterks and /d/ stopped posting.
>>
>>5929650
He could get some of his daughterus to act in their commercials for free in exchange for a lifetime supply of condoms.
>>
>>5890392
So it's like living with a bunch of girls from Manchester then?
>>
>>5929650
He should just ask his daughters to start charging their "boyfriends".
>>
>>5930043
But buns are notoriously irresponsible with money, largely due to the fact that any bun that can count higher than twelve or so without getting distracted by thinking about dicks is considered some kind of freaky genius among its peers. Anon would have to accept payment himself or else the money would never make it to him.

"Okay, it's not that I'm not happy you earned enough to pay for an extension to the house in just two days, but just how many boys did you 'get friendly' with?"
>"I dunno."
"You must have at least a vague idea. Do you remember who any of them were?"
>"My boyfriend."
"Your... Your boyfriend? You're telling me that YOU have a boyfriend?"
>"No."
"Alright, I'm confused. You just said you did, now you're saying you don't?"
>"No."
"I literally heard you say it just a second ago. Start making sense or you're grounded."
>"Not fair! You asked if I had a boyfriend, but I don't! I have lots of boyfriends!"
"Okay, I'm not following you at all, but go on."
>"Well, whenever a boy asks if I'll be their girlfriend I never have the heart to say no because I don't want to hurt their feelings."
"Uh-huh... and do they know about the others or do they think they're the only one."
>"Who's they?"
"Your boyfriend."
>"I don't have a boyfriend, silly."
"But you just... Ah, forget it!"
>"Forget what."
"Go away before I ground you for the next forty years."

Stupid dumb buns.
>>
File: udderly cowgirl without.png (520KB, 1297x1219px) Image search: [Google]
udderly cowgirl without.png
520KB, 1297x1219px
yee haw
>>
File: udderly cowgirl.png (531KB, 1297x1219px) Image search: [Google]
udderly cowgirl.png
531KB, 1297x1219px
ridem cowpoke
>>
>>5930877
>Petunia takes Utah's hat and puts it on.
>Accidentally puts holes in it because of horns.
>>
>>5930915
Does she like having her tail pulled during sex?

Actually, expanding on that idea, which satyr belongs in which camp?

>Likes having tail pulled.

>Likes having hair pulled.

>Likes having both pulled.

>Dislikes having either pulled.

>Litterally unable to reach climax without being choked to near death and/or spanked to oblivion.
>>
>>5930915
Udds looks a but misplaced in this version. Still hawt as all fuck though.
>>
>>5930877
Would they have the cutest babbies?
>>
>>5931538
In the top three.
>>
>>5930877
>>5930915
Aaand saved.
>>
File: 1458634327169.jpg (175KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1458634327169.jpg
175KB, 627x885px
Have any of the traps been hit on by guys mistaken them for girls? Have they been hit on for girls mistaken them for girls?
>>
>>5934843
Yes and yes... the penis wasn't exactly a deal breaker
>>
>>5934979
How did each of them react?
>>
>>5935157
>Snapshot
Guy: Hm, well you don't look to shabby yourself, mein lieber Herr. Why don't we have a chat over dinner and discuss where things go from there, yes?
Girl: So sorry liebchen, but I'm afraid I'm not what you make me out to be. Though if your looking for a good time, I hear the new bar attracts a lot of lookers. I wouldn't know, haven't tried the stuff.

>Sunshine Blossom
Guy: Teehee! You really think I look like a girl? That's awesome. Did you know I could do other things like a girl? Lots of things actually. Wanna find out what?
Girl: Rocking a cock, tough luck sweetheart.

>Simmer
Guy: What? I-I'm...not...s-sorry, bye.
Girl: Uh, no, I-...your mistaken. I need to go, sorry...
>>
>>5930877
Shit ship.
>>
>>5930915
Is this the day when Applejack attempts to Old Yeller Petunia and her own son; then apple-non comes in, smacks AJ upside the head with a frying pan, and tells the pair to run for their lives while crying; as he knows he is veritably abandoning his own son while betraying his wife?... Cause if it is, fuck me. I had a story for that planned.
>>
>>5939623
No, that's the day Applejack finds out that her son has a problem with sex, as he goes and lies as much as possible just to fuck random whores.
This takes place during his youth when he was desperate for sex and all he could think of was putting his dick in something. Before he grew up, got his shit together and found a better girl.
>>
>>5939623
For reals or for joking? Cause I'd be interested in reading that. Especially if there's some hot taboo farm sex involved. Like the good ol days when fucking slaves wasn't allowed... i mean black people. That's what they go by now, right?
>>
>>5939623
Sounds terrible
>>5939718
Sounds bearable
>>
>>5940506
>Bearable
Utah goes inna mountains and starts bear satyrs they just look like Russian/Armenians.
>>
File: 655464.png (353KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
655464.png
353KB, 1000x1000px
>>5940683
>>
>>5940864
THERE IT IS. There's the merchandising. Now get the kids to do Equestrian Charmin commercials and you're set for life.
>>
>>5940955
Eh, probably too coprophilic for their tastes.
You could always dominate the honey market, though.
>>
>>5939718
... and then she tells him he can just fuck her whenever he gets horny so he doesn't have to fuck all those random hos?
>>
>>5939623
So to be sure, are you actually going to do it?
>>
Up, up up, from page ten we go, until we come to... a tunnel.
>>
>>5938431
>Why don't we have a chat over dinner
What sort of meal would you take Snapshot out for if you we hoping to pummel his prostate all night long? No homo.
>>
>>5943806
A BJs is a pretty chill place to have a casual first date. Nice atmosphere, doesn't look cheap, doesn't look super expensive, just a nice comfy sit down to talk and see if we click. I wanna dip my dick but there has to he chemistry and attraction.
>>
>>5930915
You can tell that Utah is only doing her because he's a horny kid who is extremely desperate to bang a chick no matter how fat she is, and that Petunia doesn't care because she's just in it for that feeling of a dick inside her.
>>
>>5944966
Petunia isn't even fat, she's shapely. And they both came to an agreement to be fwb when they realized they didn't really click as a couple or had much interests together.
>>
>>5944966
No bully the moo plz.
>>
>>5940977
>Trying to compete with Breezies
I see a stupid nigga is feeling suicidal. How about you step into their 5" office and discuss... a partnership, yeah. That's it.
>>
>>5946010
Ohhh, don't do it. Breezies are fucking crazy. I once saw a group of Breezies try to break a guy's shins. When they realized it wasn't working they started suicide diving into the guys mouth and down his throat. He choked on 4 Breezies while the rest celebrated their victory on his corpse. They're like the Japanese or those guys who did 9/11
>>
Question.
If a satyr and a pony fuck, what would their child be?
>>
>>5946618
imagine a pony's body with a human's head. Like a weird griffon
>>
>>5946618
For some reason a Centaur comes to mind. Like, a very small centaur.
>>
>>5946719
You're just saying that to try and start shit, aren't you?
>>
>>5947317
Satyr + pony = more pony. Would you rather have Anthro? Fucking retard.
>>
>>5945237
I think they're great together. Who would you put with the boy?
>>
>>5947909
Petunia, but with curlier hair
>>
>>5930877
>>5930915
MOOED
>>
>>5950330
Moaned.
>>
>>5930877
>>5930915
Ohhh sweet Jesus that's hot! Saved. A thousand times saved.
>>
>>5938431
Is Simmer a spaz or something?
>>
>>5955480
What's a spaz?
>>
>>5956492
Someone who's a retard.
>>
>>5948189
What if we made Petunia black
>>
>>5960520
I don't know how well that would translate, she's cute enough as is. Mudpie is a good example of a chocolate cutie.
>>
>>5960550
>she's cute enough as is.
Nah. She's a fat slut.
>>
>>5960550
Creamy cutie and chocolate cutie... now I want sweets.
>>
So here's what I think drake penises would look like, short, but with a thick and bulbous look. It would be an average 4 to 6 inches for the length, but with a girth of about 9 to 11 inches. Not nearly as long as regular satyr, but about twice as thick. The double donger would be from a rare genetic trait of dragons, so Muddle lucked out on that.
>>
>>5965445
Here's what I think, you really need to seek help. Seriously.
>>
>>5965445
Put a lot of thought into this, eh? Any thoughts on how big Drakes get? Snap. Being an obvious example of an early bloomer or exception to the norm

>>5965588
Says the guy posting in a thread about fucking horses. Moreso, BREEDING with them successfully.
>>
File: 1348961061150~01.jpg (15KB, 117x223px) Image search: [Google]
1348961061150~01.jpg
15KB, 117x223px
>>5965588
Thank you for the suggestion Anon, I'll refer to the nearest psychiatrist. Were it not for you opening my eyes, truly I would've been lesser off and begging for coin.
>>
>>5965831
You're welcome.
>>
>>5965809
Actually, I'm not sure about Snap. Some pictures have her pretty average sized, and others have her pretty huge. I personally envision her on the smaller size, but that's because of the short I based off of her had her that way. I generally have their heights differentiated by the sort of heights in the picture.
>>
File: Coca-Cola.jpg (86KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Coca-Cola.jpg
86KB, 600x450px
>>5965445
Anon, that's about the size of a single coke can. Are you suggesting that it's likely some female, satyr or otherwise, would enjoy the equivalent of a Coca-Coala can frantically thrusting inside their body? And you can say good by to blowjobs, since there's no way a regular satyr could fit that in their mouth.
>>
>>5966779
I mean... freaks and Minitaur girls, probably.
>>
>>5966871
>Minitaur girls
Anon, bulls are pencil dicks. Kinda long, but really thin. Minotaur girls would probably be pretty tight.
>>
>>5901251
I want her to sit on my face
>>
>>5966779
Hey man, if Dawn gets to be able to take a minotaur all the way inside her cooch with nothing so much as a ruptured stomach, then I'm totally in my right to have drakes have Coke sized cocks for sex. [Spoilernospoiler]While we're on the topic of liquids, I generally think that earth pony satyrs and drakes cum the same amount (125 ml), and can cum to about a cup's worth in one shot if they stave off a week of masturbating [/spoilernospoiler]
>>
File: Deloras 1.png (93KB, 397x798px) Image search: [Google]
Deloras 1.png
93KB, 397x798px
>>5966779
>>5967416

Ive seen some webm's of women taking those dragon dildos and those things are fucking huge. Not saying their sex would be fast, or even enjoyable but it is possible. That being said, how would our cute, innocent donkey girl handle dating a drake? And having her first penis be as wide as a coke can and cumming just as much? Would she break up with him for fear of being too painful for them to have sex?
>>
Because noone asked and no one wanted, I decided to do more of Nazi satyr

Eva Aryanne Hoofler has had a few bad weeks. She learned the boy she’s been yearning for is with an abomination. She doesn’t know what to do. She was sulking on the couch in her home. Her mother notices this of course. Aryanne thought whatever was wrong, her daughter could overcome. Aryanne sits on the couch with her, “<Eva, what’s wrong? Why have you been down?>” she asked her in her native language. Whenever they were home, Aryanne and her husband always preferred to speak their native tongues. It was one of the many reasons that they got together. Eva responds to her mother in between sniffles, “<It’s so terrible Mother, I found someone I loved. He was so wonderful.>”

“<What happened Eva? Did he do something?>” she asked her with sympathetic eyes. She understands where she’s coming from. Aryanne herself had almost nothing but rejections until she met her husband. “<He’s with someone else. She’s nowhere good enough for him.>” Eva told her mother.

Aryanne knew that she would have to eventually deal with this. Not many people understood their family’s ideas and were a bit off put by it. Advice like this was difficult for her mother too. “<Eva, maybe you need to be a bit closer with him. You said he is with someone now, but maybe you could be the shoulder he can cry on. Try to find things you two can do together that this other girl doesn’t do with him.>” Her mother tells her as she pats her back.

Eva stops sniffling as much and now she starts to smile. “<You’re right mother, I think I will do just that. Thank you so much!>” she says as she hugs her mother. Aryanne hugs her back, thinking she did a good job. She leaves the room to start to cook dinner, while her daughter heads to her room to plan out possible ideas.
>>
>>5967552
Eva thinks of all the possible plans she has. Maybe she can impress him with her dad’s collection of weaponry. The one thing she can’t do is all the lasso tricks he does with his mother, so that’s out. She knows he goes out with his brother and sister to shoot bottles, but Eva doubts he has ever tried anything like a Mauser C 96. Mother has shown her how to bake so maybe she can make something her mother taught her. Maybe give him a strudel instead of that of the sugar cookies his Aunt and cousins make or that absolutely disgusting cheesecake the abhorrent cow concocts.

‘If none of this works, there is one card up my sleeve. His mother still doesn’t know he’s with her.’ Eva thought to herself. If she can't catch flies with honey, maybe vinegar will work.

End
>>
>>5967503
Date someone that isn't a drake.
>>
>>5967503
Well obviously she'd have to work her way up before she attempts to stuff Muddle's thing inside her. Starting small with a regular sized dildo would work so she could gradually get accumulated with it, then move on to something a bit larger. When the real moment comes lots of foreplay should be needed to get her relaxed and comfortable, followed by plenty of lube on hand, and then having her objective focused on getting only a third of the way in at first. At that point it's just a matter of gradually training herself to take in atleast half of Muddle to be a success.
>>
>>5967569
I want to call it cute, but the story is bogged down its subject and reason why she's crying, so it's alright for what it is.
>>
Where can I find more green about the bun girls? I can't find anything in the paistbins
>>
File: 1462533121547.png (190KB, 1008x780px) Image search: [Google]
1462533121547.png
190KB, 1008x780px
>>5968476
http://pastebin.com/0BERG3vA

I did a more serious/smutty short and planned to continue it but never did.
>>
File: Muddles_Neat_Trick.png (73KB, 1082x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Muddles_Neat_Trick.png
73KB, 1082x1105px
Not /d/
>>
File: Some_Private_ShowerTime.png (333KB, 1811x2223px) Image search: [Google]
Some_Private_ShowerTime.png
333KB, 1811x2223px
>>5968957
still not /d/
>>
>>5969012
I want to see Lenora being super embarrassed as she's milked for her venom.
>>
>>5968957
Deloras looks kind of old in this picture.
>>
File: 1466716493348.png (174KB, 884x862px) Image search: [Google]
1466716493348.png
174KB, 884x862px
>>5969485
Think its a mixture of her facial expression and every artist has a different style.
>>
>>5968957
We finally have a pic. Glorious. Incredibly disgusting, yes. But glorious.
>>
File: 1469383044550.png (241KB, 975x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1469383044550.png
241KB, 975x1203px
Hey so if any satyr female could be described as Vanilla in a sexual Neapolitan who would it be? Petunia maybe? Since she's a milky white kind of gal?
>>
>>5970606
Why
>>
>>5970626
Cause my dick is thinking of sexual neopolitan and I want to know who would be vanilla since i cant think of one.
>>
>>5970606
Nah, most likely Sapphire or Lilium if we're talking solely coat coloar. Ivy, Thorn, Tonbo, and Mumble would be added if we were talking skin tone as well.
>>
>>5970659
Who are the other 2?
>>
>>5970671

>Lilium

Who
>>
>>5970606
Lessee... petunia, Mudpie or Asha, and strawberry... hmm, Trimmings, Glimmer, or Prism seem like they'd be a peach pink skin tone.
>>
File: Annie_Chocolate.png (71KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Annie_Chocolate.png
71KB, 750x750px
>>5970671
>>5970679

>Nah, most likely Sapphire or Lilium if we're talking solely coat coloar.

It depends. I already have Annie pegged for Chocolate, and Candy for strawberry, so im basing this off skin, or hair color or whatever feels like they would be it.
>>
File: 1475550487352.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475550487352.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>5890378
>>5890392
>>5891270
>>5895029
m-more?
>>
>>5970671
>>5970785
>>5970800
Good choices. If we're sexualizing; then I'd say Petunia, Annie, and Candy. The titty brigade!

>Tonbo
>Vanilla tone
>Not glorious French Vanilla yellow
Nigga wah?
>>
>>5970722
Fleur's daughter, she has art.
>>
>>5970989

>Tonbo
>French Vanilla Yellow

Anon that's racist
>>
>>5971083

I swear I ask that every time without fail.

She has like one picture Mimic drew. Does she have anything other than that?
>>
What would be the flavors for other satyrs?
>>
File: 1461092162944.jpg (249KB, 1135x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1461092162944.jpg
249KB, 1135x1475px
>>5971186
Mudpie for sure Chocolate Mint
Thorn probably raspberry
>>
>>5971099
Is it racist if it's "true"*

*Read: Headcanon as Tonbo being half japanese
>>
>>5971152
Uuuh, nope. There was some small discussion with her back in the day, but no stories or other art.
>>
>>5970659
I had a short story brewing with Simmer and Ace talking about their problems and getting ice cream from an ice cream vendor. She got a scoop of neopolitan while he got an orange creamsicle bar. It was one of those 'What If' timelines inspired by that hot dogging green at the roast. You just reminded me of that and now I'm hungry for ice cream...
>>5971152
Here it is, knew I'd find it.
>>
>>5971186
Cider would be Caramel Apple, Ambrosia would be Southern Pecan, Darcy and Gala would be Cinnamon, Peach would actually be Peach Sherbet, and Lola would be Ginger-Caramel Swirl.
>>
File: DSCN5360.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5360.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>5967416
I guess Utah's going to introduce some more heavy cream in Petunia's diet then, huh?
>>
>>5972640
Awwwww, damn! Naughty
>>
File: 200556277-002.jpg (90KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
200556277-002.jpg
90KB, 414x414px
>>5972819
Aayyyy. I've got one fir Feather Heart too. That cream isn't the only Half & Half she'll be drinking up today.
>>
File: 1465507372787.png (230KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1465507372787.png
230KB, 1000x847px
>>
File: 1462707631707.png (824KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462707631707.png
824KB, 1024x1024px
>>5969012
Drawfriend, pls stay and love us forever.
>>
>>5968756
Please continue it, it's really good.
>>
>>5966779
So, I'm not the only one that thought that was a picture of a girl sucking a dog dick from the thumbnail, right?
>>
>>5975017
/d/ drew that, and its still up in the air on if he is still around in the thread.
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (90KB, 852x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
90KB, 852x802px
>>5975055
Lurking? No, but they still draw in private. He's not letting the thread's bull shittery ruin satyrs for him.
>>
>>5975286
People need to learn to make heavier use of the hide buttons.
When our lil' buddy starts screeching, and people start dumbly taking his bait, I just hide it all.
>>
>>5975286

Any proof that he doesn't lurk anymore?
>>
Why does the cow thing work with Utah but not with Dawn?
>>
>>5975286
If that's true then the thread is fucked because we have no more artists left. And the very few scrapes of content we make can't even get posted without trolls and shitty complain anons pissing themselves and killing the thread's good vibes.
>>
>>5977795

I'm still waiting on proofs myself.

Didn't /d/ post a picture of Cider in winter wear not too long ago?
>>
>>5977895
The guy said he still draws in private outside the thread. Apparently there is an Anon here who is on more personal terms with /d/ and posts stuff on his behalf. Like a proxy or something. We have not heard from /d/ in a very long time yet we still get new art every so often. It's a classic sign that he still draws just not in the thread.
>>
>>5977972

So why did he stop coming? Fuck it hasn't been that bad here lately.

A few people trying to start shit but I've learned to ignore them.
>>
File: 1472205595590.jpg (1MB, 2004x2761px) Image search: [Google]
1472205595590.jpg
1MB, 2004x2761px
>>5978075
The last thing i remember happening that drove him away was when he or his sig other wrote that story about Sunshine Blossom and Nightengale and maybe Simmer? having sex and Simmer or the prompt was addressing the traps by the gender they identify as and that set off trolls and pissy complain anons who then went all "4chunisleejun!" and started bashing on the story and calling it stupid that the story respected their pronouns. And when people asked them to not be assholes they then started pissing themselves saying that we were trying to make 4chan tumblr. After that /d/ just stopped posting, came back once or twice and then the thread pissed itself again and he left again. After that i haven't seen him on here
>>
>>5978075
>lately
/d/'s been away for a long time. This thread is the most peaceful it's been for a while.
>>
File: 1474109032399.jpg (234KB, 1143x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474109032399.jpg
234KB, 1143x1200px
>>5978214
>This thread is the most peaceful it's been for a while.
Mostly because the troll here isnt getting (you)s like he used to, and moved over to /sat/. When he gets new material or he sees an opening im sure it will pick back up.
>>
File: Benny.gif (954KB, 245x135px) Image search: [Google]
Benny.gif
954KB, 245x135px
>>5978234
>mfw he doesn't give a shit what I write
>>
>>5978191
>saying that we were trying to make 4chan tumblr
You LITERALLY said that you wanted this place to be like tumblr, you egocentric prick.
>>
File: 1471165544571.jpg (177KB, 1233x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1471165544571.jpg
177KB, 1233x1493px
>>
File: 1462544595589.png (112KB, 735x879px) Image search: [Google]
1462544595589.png
112KB, 735x879px
>>5975024
Oh thanks Anon. I just gotta find my inspiration again for it. I was thinking "Hey, what if we had a lewd Watership Down with these cute bunny girls?" And it just kind of took off from there.

But we shall see. Im kind of burned out on bigger stories tho.
>>
>>5978191
The story was with Timber, not Simmer. And it wasn't off of a prompt, it was a stand-alone story.
>>
>>5978191
>and that set off trolls and pissy complain anons who then went all "4chunisleejun!"
>Implying that is what happened
If a satyr is a male in the story, then calling that satyr a 'she' on purpose to the readers is plain retarded.
>and started bashing on the story and calling it stupid that the story respected their pronouns.
>respected their pronouns.
People criticized the writer for not using proper pronouns, which triggered sensitive dicks like you because nobody is allowed to criticize anything; people are just trying to start shit if they do according to you. That's what really happened.
>>5978564
>It's all bait! Everything is always everyone else's faults, never mine
Good thing we have the archives to show how wrong you are.
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5288455/#5295046
That whole thread was a fucking disaster.
>>
>>5979056
>That whole thread was a fucking disaster.
At least we can agree on one thing. But that anon asked a question as to what happened. Feel free to direct him to the archives so he can see for himself since you dont like the answer i gave him. There is no point in reigniting the shitstorm all over again unless you DO want to bait and start shit.
>>
>>5979056
This really was the root of the problem, a lack of convenience to the reader that Nightingale was supposed to be trans (which I still don't agree with). This is a thread with multiple fetishes like traps, reverse traps, tomboys, shota, loli, futa, etc. You've got to be specific what audience you're addressing with what subject.
>>
>>5979131

>This is a thread with multiple fetishes like traps, reverse traps, tomboys, shota, loli, futa, etc. You've got to be specific what audience you're addressing with what subject.

What like trigger warnings? And you would think with all the fetishes we have, just referring to somebody as to what they want to be called shouldn't be so triggering to the anons here.
>>
>>5979269
No, because it wasn't stated in the story other than 'You're a girl!?' and then going on to use the incorrect pronoun. Just say she's trans and the pronoun bit would make more sense.
>>
I have an idea for the buns. Hear me out. There is only one true bun. Her villain name is Mistress Hop. She has multiplying belt that makes more of her and they fade out of existence if you take the belt off her.
>>
>>5976568
I talk to them. Believe it or not, doesn't make a difference for me.

>>5976642
Because "muh incest daughteru". You see guys talking about wanting to olunge Utah's boy hole?

>>5977972
2 Anons. Me and another guy. Was surprised they were posting stuff that wasn't commissioned. Or was commissioned and /d/ didn't mention.

>>5978191
/d/ loves their baby. So yeah, people yelling at them was quite personal for him. Also, yeah, >>5978922
Was Timber. I remember cause /d/'s baby did... mmm, four stories? Probably more, but I remember 4 with Timber. The last one was what triggered everyone.
>>
>>5979056
>>5979131
Glad to see the reason /d/ got frustrated is still strong. Like Sterks and Mimic.
>>
>>5980746
I'll say what I said before, I'm thousands of times more disgusted that he's stooped to writing Timber shit than that he wrote a tranny story.
>>
>>5976642
Becausd Petunia is a satyr and the Minotaur is a no-name minotaur. Daisy Jo has a presence in the show, even desspite it being small and slight. The minotaur OC is just that, an OC. It would be acceptable if he were another minotaur satyr, but he's not.
>>
>>5980909
>It's unacceptable cause I say so
>Satyrs can only hook up with satyrs
>Weh weh weh
>>
>>5980856
I'm not angry that he wrote Timber, just a bit baffled. What's the connection there? Why Timber? Even if he was supposed to represent an everyman character to insert into, what's the history besides 'I think it looks cute'? Thinking about the degrees of seperation makes it more likely Garret to be the one being shipped with them. Truthfully, the Timber complaining is more jaded to me than him being in the story. It's like he's some sort of Oogue Boogie man, a malevolent spirit who can't be name for fear of invoking bad misfortune.
>>
>>5980927
Wail all you want, I think that's the reason.
>>
>>5980976
The connection is that /d/'s baby like/liked(?) Timber. Not sure if they were a flutterfag or liked the triggering he caused. Hell, maybe she legit liked Timbed.
>>
Some don't like Timber, so you have to make Timber your favourite thing and put him in everything. Same thing with the minotaur shit going on right now: People don't like it, so naturally pricks have to try and make it a thing just to piss on those people.
>Some don't like thing?
>Better make said thing my new favorite and talk about it as often as possible, and then throw a shitfit and go on a rant every single someone doesn't like it
That's the mentality some here seems to have.

>>5980746
>I can't handle criticism
Really? Better leave the internet and cover your ears for the rest of your life then.
>>
>>5981203
Being an asshole =/= criticism. People saying they were confused is criticism. People saying it's shit is being an asshole. Quit being an asshole.
>>
>>5981148
I mean, that's just my opinion. Atleast when I have two characters that I perceive wouldn't have an immediate relationship with each other, I try to link them with a common thread. Even with Hotshot and Ambrosia, I didn't treat it as plausible until their was that story about them at the fair.
>>
>>5981203
But some people actually just think he's an okay character, like the rest of the "asshole satyrs".
>>
File: 4th grade cocksock hop.jpg (551KB, 1155x2244px) Image search: [Google]
4th grade cocksock hop.jpg
551KB, 1155x2244px
>>
I liked the dragon dick talk. What would a dragon pussy be like? Do they have Cloacas?
>>
>>5985194
I want to say no, the physiology about it is gross, andd in my opinion, inferior to a regular mammalian vagina and anus. But their body temperature is around 115°F, so their insides and fluids would feel extremelly warm.
>>
>>5985194
I would say yes.
>>
>>5985194
Depends on your headcanon; like Petunia and the udders. I would agree with >>5986211
And say no; due to physiological reasons. Aside from liking the idea of two or more holes down there; I can't imagine having a single hole for EVERYTHING would be... enjoyable to have.
>>
>>5986211
How warm we talking about? Would a dick have to pull out because of the heat? And by that lagic would the drake boys have super hot penises?
>>
>>5988521
It'd be hot, probably you could spend a good amount of time before you cum. And yes, the penises would be super warm as well as the cum. I kinda think cum would feel like warm eggnog and girl sploosh would feel like semi-cooked egg yolk.
>>
>>5985194
Yeah. Some other aspects of their reproduction I think are that they have more high energy and high paced sex, but are quickshots and cum quicker compared to equine satyrs (though their stamina can last just as long earth pony satyrs). Some other male satyr reproduction tips would be that pegasi satyrs have longer than average length, shorter girth, and can usually last the longest until they cum once; unicorn satyrs are shorter than average and have lesser cum volume, but they taste the best and experience more satisfying full body orgasms.
>>
File: 1471379486221.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471379486221.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1449033290568.png (1MB, 3600x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1449033290568.png
1MB, 3600x2700px
>>5970989
>Petunia, Annie, and Candy. The titty brigade!
>Annie
>Titties at all

Isnt she usually depicted with very small boobs?
>>
File: 1462676060435.png (290KB, 1193x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1462676060435.png
290KB, 1193x1382px
>>
>>5981253
>People saying it's shit is being an asshole.
Except people were mostly saying that proper pronouns should be used, which got sensitive transexuals like you triggered.
>>
>>5992307
>>5992390
I know we have Asha, Annie and Mudpie, but do we have any other chocolate cuties?
>>
>>5995474
Do you mean black? Or do you mean darker skin ones?
>>
>>5995488
I was leaning more towards black.
>>
>>5995219
This. I don't recall anyone really saying it was shit. Just that the way it was written was confusing.
>>
>>5995749
Honestly, I didn't know who was doing what. That story was the first thing I saw/read about those characters, and while I thought the story was good, I wasn't sure if "she" meant the actual girl involved or "she" the guy that dresses and acts like a girl.
>>
>>5995474
Broil, Thistle, and Mau of you count them. Snapshot, Dynamo, Simmer, Muddle, and Freckles if you count guys.
>>
File: 1459457825964.png (106KB, 463x583px) Image search: [Google]
1459457825964.png
106KB, 463x583px
>>5996352
Speaking of Broil, I remember somebody saying that he head canons Broil as having french heritage and can speak french. Recently heard this song and can picture her signing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2IFuUjma8

especially with that whole monster hunter thing.
>>
File: IMG_4059.png (211KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4059.png
211KB, 700x1000px
>>5995474
Is Ariana? She's not AS dark, but it's never been considered?
>>
>>5996724
I always figured she looked more middle eastern in complexion, which fits the goat bit I suppose.
Whether that skin tone in from her mother or father, however, is up to personal preference.
>>
File: 1476121138308.png (125KB, 752x632px) Image search: [Google]
1476121138308.png
125KB, 752x632px
>>5996724
>>5996765

Ariana looks more like an Indian to me but i can see middle eastern. But she definitely is a cutie. She'd be powdered chocolate for sure, kind of dry but smooth as silk when mixed with milk.

>Whether that skin tone in from her mother or father, however, is up to personal preference.

This kind of brings up a good question Ive been having. How do you guys relegate skin tone? i always had it in my head that it doesnt always come from the human parent. Like with Annie and Salai, Annie gets her dark skin from her father in that is his skin tone under his coat, but Salai gets it from her mother, who is more pale.
>>
File: 1476133546750.png (267KB, 1307x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1476133546750.png
267KB, 1307x1154px
>>5996724
I just realized that this is implying she isnt wearing any panties under that.
>>
>>5996831
Same is you. Most creatures have the same range of pale peach to ebon black that humans have. So if a preferred daughteru has a skin tone that a Gaelic pale bastard like me couldn't pump out? It's from the mother.
>>
>>5996765
>Middle Eastern
Allahu Akbar! My radical Imam came into my room to bring me a plate of Hummus and I literally screamed at him and hit the hummus out of his hand. He started yelling at me, gave me 50 lashes for disrespecting him, and threatened to throw me off a building if I kept acting so homosexual. He glared at me as I sat shivering in the corner and then he left, closing the door behind him. I'm so distressed and starving from Ramadan right now that I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my Imam but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like going on a suicide mission. I want the whole world to be Muslim. I want to be a good, faithful servant to Islam and get my 72 virgins in heaven.
>>
>>5996402
That song was morbidly adorable in every good way (she'd look cute in that maid outfit)[either of them, really]. Anyway, yeah, I figured Simmer and Broil would be part French due to a big influence of Wakfu and the fact that I have a lot of culture tied to the French, so I'm (struggling) to learn the language myself. I really like the fact that their accents might come out when they're flustered or aggrivated, but speak it amongst themselves when they're together or with family. I even wrote a small short with Simmer singing the lullaby their mom sang to them after she had a fit of nightmares.

But yeah, I really like if there's some sort of cultural distinction between the satyrs in order to preserve their heritage of Earth, besides generic Anon. Big Mac's family is a nice example of this, with the early drawings and discussions of her possibly indicating she was Hispanic/Spanish. Getting back to that poibt about the song, I love to picture Darcy singing The Girl From Impanena or some other traditional Spanish classics. https://youtu.be/UJkxFhFRFDA
>>
>>5996964
Speaking of Wakfu, I have what may be a strange question. When imagining a satyr, is there a certain art style you imagine them in? When it comes to characters I like, I imagine them in a certain art style.
>>
>>5996964

>I figured Simmer and Broil would be part French

And not a single picture of Broil as Mistral from MGR.

>Both French
>Pink(ish) hair
>Dark skinned

This place never fails to disappoint me
>>
>>5996964
>but speak it amongst themselves when they're together or with family
You mean when they're together and fucking each other like crazy every night? This is /sad/.
>>
>>5997123
I usually imagine them in the same style as the artist who drew them, like Yuzu in DJS style, or Mudpie in MTs.
>>
File: Danganronpa-3-Zetsubou-hen.jpg (132KB, 659x392px) Image search: [Google]
Danganronpa-3-Zetsubou-hen.jpg
132KB, 659x392px
>>5997123
Now that I think about it, yeah. It's mostly anime inspired, but it often switches between the styles of Danganronpa and Persona for the more SoL style, and Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Dragon's Crown for the more fantasy/action-adventure aspect of it.
>>
>>5996851
Of course she isn't. She's a satyr.
Satyrs don't need panties.
>>
>>5998570
I'd much rather think they do.
>>
>>5998627
Well, they can still wear them for fashion purposes.
>>
>>5995219
>Implying you can't do both
There were those with legit questions about the pronoun game, then there were others saying the author was retarded; when we have had much much worse levels of shit.
>>
>>5999971
Just ignore him anon, he's clearly trying to bait people just like when they first started this and threw a shit fit over something completly mundane. And if you try and call them out on it they then go into the whole "4chin iz leejun! #fucktumblr! No hugboz!" And tell people to get off the internet if they cant handle "critism" But then cry like babies when somebody says a pronoun they don't agree with or call them out on shit behavior. Don't let then ruin the thread, just ignore them and talk about something else.
>>
>>6000488
All right. What do you think the young* satyrs are going as for Halloween?

*Relative to your headcanons
>>
File: tumblr_mcvwmg2OMr1rfc12eo1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcvwmg2OMr1rfc12eo1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x377px
>>6001478
As a secretly lewd housewife. Everyone tells her it's a boring costume, but dad says it's great.
>>
>>6001478
Rory and Thistle are going as Frankenstein and Frankenstein's monster...bride. It's Thistle's idea, what if Frankenstein created a waifu.

Simmer and Broil are basing themselves as Jimmy and Billy Lee from Double Dragon.

Mudpie's dressing up as a elf while Trimmings is gonna go as a dwarf (complete with fake beard and real axe).

Dynamo's gonna dress up as the Flash.

The CMC satyrs are going as the Powerpuff Girls.

Ding's keeping with another ocean theme and this time making a crab costume.

Utah and Cider always fall back on Paul Bunyan and Annie Oakley.

Feather Heart doesn't understand Nightmare Night, but likes it when Utah brings her to thesd events, so she's gonna dress up like something standard like a witch.

Lola likes to capitalize on her name and dress up as a bunny girl every year. Lil Mac likes to dress up as Superman, since it makes him feel bigger.
>>
File: IMG_5697.jpg (101KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5697.jpg
101KB, 640x465px
>>6003261
>standard like a witch
>tfw i just decided to be a witch
>>
>>6006212
Kek. Basic witch.
>>
>>6006704
More like basic bitch, holla
>>
File: .jpg (108KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
108KB, 630x420px
>>6003261
>"Why do we wear costumes like this Utah? Isn't it a bit silly?"
>"Feather, every night we fight criminals in a ridiculous fashion. Just the other night, we fought a gang of skeletons Wendigo summoned. Think of it as wearing costumes without the chance of getting hurt."
>"So it's just for fun?"
>"Yep, whether that's getting candy or scaring ponies."

>Lil Mac wants to be a big guy
>>
>>6006776
Yes, that was the joke I was trying to make.
>>
File: IMG_6310.jpg (633KB, 1796x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6310.jpg
633KB, 1796x2048px
>>6006704
>>6006776
no bully
>>
>>6008191
I'll bully you all you want! Besides, I bet you don't even have a familiar! (Nice pic btw. Are you up for requests? I kinda wanna see a pic like this but with Cinder and Broil)
>>
File: 1010409.png (85KB, 827x892px) Image search: [Google]
1010409.png
85KB, 827x892px
>>
File: 1062389.jpg (761KB, 1000x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1062389.jpg
761KB, 1000x1099px
>>
File: 1474757031646.png (460KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474757031646.png
460KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>6001478
Darcy would go as Dorothy, Cider as the the Lion, Bucky as the Scarecrow, and Utah as the Tinman.
>>
>>6000488
>But then cry like babies when somebody says a pronoun they don't agree with
>they don't agree with
>Implying that thing is debatable
See? Getting triggered and going on a rant because people corrected someone on how to use pronouns properly in stories. You really are a prick, you know that?

>>6014105
Do they all have a satyr-only incest orgy in the barn later?
>>
File: 1474592457157.jpg (262KB, 849x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474592457157.jpg
262KB, 849x1500px
What was this guys name?
>>
>>6014956
Dardanos Probert.
>>
>>6015118
Really? Thats an odd name
>>
>>6015158
He's an odd guy.
>>
>>6015158
He's kidding, brah.
>>
File: 1474756339220.png (627KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474756339220.png
627KB, 1000x1000px
>>6015179
Ah, ok. Im renaming my satyr pics so writing can be easier but I cant seem to find or remember his name. Plus I think that is like the only pic of him
>>
>>6014613
No.
>>
>>6014613
Of course.
>>
>>6014956

Nathan Jr.
>>
>>6014956
Not Important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
>>
>>5980746
You want to play that game? Okay.

Glad to see the reason many people got tired of the satyr general keeps growing stronger and stronger.
Let's see, how many left and are avoiding us because they believe that the satyr general has turned into nothing but shipping and fetishes?
Almost every writer in the writing generals.
Nearly the entire /mlp/ community.

Yep, really glad. But who cares about them? It's more important to scream when someone provides criticism or makes a comment that isn't 100% positive that they are only trying to start shit.
>>
>>6015118
>>6015294
Dardanos Probert is a pretty good name though.
Let's keep it.
>>
Should I even bother coming back to these threads if the same argumement is going to be repeated ad nauseum?
>>
>>6020960
/d/?

Here's a secret, some people try to start shit because they have an obsessive hatred of satyrus.

Just don't give them their (You)'s, and they'll eventually get bored. The second you're convinced someone's trying to take your piss, just hide the post and move on with your day.
>>
>>6021337
Don't think it's /d/. Though, I do have a good idea who it could be... Either an old artfag or new writefag. Or could be 100% wrong and it is /d/.
>>
>>6020960
Don't let a bunch of shit head trolls get you down mang. They are pretty easy to spot so when you do just hide the post and move on. They won't stop till this place is a barren wasteland of no content.
>>
Name a sexual Nightmare Night game.

Bobbing for Penises.
>>
>>6021832
Playing with the private treats.
>Bunch of young boys and girls playing a costumed version of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"
>Lot of oral virginities lost that night
>Lot of first time seeing boobs, wieners, and girly pats
>Lot of kids finding out if they like boys, girls, or both
>>
Which satyrs would become Milfs and Dilfs?
>>
>>6022252
If they take after their pony parents, all of them. If it's an even split, pull out a six sided die and roll; evens are -ilfs and odds are not. If they take after their human side... well, 1 in a 1000 isn't too bad.
>>
>>6021832
Haunted hole exploration.
>>
>>6022933
That is so cute, sauce?
>>
>>6024923

Nigger have you ever heard of Ghoul School?
>>
>>6024923
What >>6025122 said.

I watched that movie countless times as a kid. Phantasma was my very first waifu.
>>
>>6022252
Where do the traps fit in with this? What if some traps marry a girl? Can you be a DILF if you look like a MILF?
>>
>>6022933
unf
>>
File: Joist_NSFW.png (287KB, 1280x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Joist_NSFW.png
287KB, 1280x1918px
>>6022933
>>6025122
>>6025329
>Scooby Doo

Thats why I had never heard of it, I despise scooby doo.
>>
>>6027113
... so, we're gonna try to kill you before getting high?
>>
>>
File: 1461884459501.png (59KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461884459501.png
59KB, 400x600px
Mudpie is a major cutie.
>>
File: 1461875354738.png (689KB, 1161x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461875354738.png
689KB, 1161x1024px
>>
File: 1461874926063.png (484KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1461874926063.png
484KB, 1000x760px
>>
>>
File: mal sketch.png (32KB, 1129x692px) Image search: [Google]
mal sketch.png
32KB, 1129x692px
>>
File: symbiote2.png (49KB, 1436x1187px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote2.png
49KB, 1436x1187px
>>6033378
>>
File: symbiote1.png (58KB, 1436x1187px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote1.png
58KB, 1436x1187px
>>6033388
>>
File: mal bj.png (23KB, 788x984px) Image search: [Google]
mal bj.png
23KB, 788x984px
>>6033402
>>
>>6033388
>>6033402
Hot!
>>
File: yuzu sirius.png (3MB, 2277x1972px) Image search: [Google]
yuzu sirius.png
3MB, 2277x1972px
>>6033421
>>
File: 812463.jpg (364KB, 557x1102px) Image search: [Google]
812463.jpg
364KB, 557x1102px
>>6021730
>>6021337
How ironic to hear this from the same ones who drove away people from /sat/ by pushing incest and various sexual fetishes into almost every discussion that popped up. But that was before /sad/ was created.
>they have an obsessive hatred of satyrus.
>Implying
I don't know about everyone else, but I love satyrs and always have since day one. Now egocentric pricks who likes to take the piss out of things by saying stuff that are lies more often than not? Those I hate.
>>
>>6033432
So good I saved it twice.
>>
>>6033442
cute satyr
>>
>New content is being posted
>Somebody comes our to try and restart shit long dead
>>
File: ari meets glimm.png (22KB, 505x919px) Image search: [Google]
ari meets glimm.png
22KB, 505x919px
how many are around?
>>
>>6033826
I am
>>
>>6033826
Who is that in the bottom panel? Glimmer?
>>
>>6033925
yes! she seems the scientifically sexual type. thats great.
>>
>>6033842
how are you? what's hip and happenin' with the anons?
>>
>>6033826
Yo
>>
>>6033826
She doesn't need to invest in anything. She can just use magic to turn into a futa and fuck Ariana's urethra.
>>
>>6034018
what kind of magic is Glimmer proficent at? or is she kinda mary sue like her ali/uni mom?
>>
>>6033954
I'm doing good, getting ready for my weekend. Want to write some shorts of Yuzu and Sirius, or Balto. Or whatever gets my attention. Looking forward to shooting the shit with my fellow anons tonight and tomorrow and jack off to some satyr porn.
>>
>>6034018
We need more futa fucking. Id still like to see a Darcy and Ace fuck session with Futa magic.
>>
>>6033826
They're working on a novel together.
>>
>>6034051
This is /sad/, so sex magic.
>>
>>6034109
I could see that. The scene calls for a hot and heavy sex session as the character Mariana has her virginity violently taken by her love interest Brimmer. So they are acting it out so she can write more realisticly. The love "colabing" on projects like this.
>>
>>6034112
so she'd basically be an aspiring sexologist? any favoring topics? i like to imagine she has a hobby (and journal) of predicted and factual fetishes of her friends and acquaintances.
>>6034109
ari found out that lesbian romance novels are all the rage, and needed first-hand experience to really sell it.
>>
>>6034195
Yep. Incest, impregnation, socking, bdsm, body modding, and now lesbian stories are the homes main income.
>>
>>6034195
I imagine she is really big on edging and tantric masturbation. A good session in her words
>"Can yield copious amounts of ejaculation and maximize orgasms. Definetly an excerise to partake in during long and uninterrupted periods of solitude."
>>
>>6034414
i heard that werewolves, dragons and time stop were also very popular.
>>
File: eb4.jpg (32KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
eb4.jpg
32KB, 600x486px
>>6033388
>>6033402
>/d/ actually did the symbiote suit
>>
>>6034535
did i never actually upload it? i did it the same day it was requested, lol
>>
>>6034565
I don't recall ever seeing it on either thread my man. Btw were you still working on that Ding and maxie comic?

And can somebody make the next thread? I'm not at home to do it myself
>>
What should the new edition be?
>>
>>6033432
He'd better put a ring on that finger.
>>
>>6033388
>>6033402
u-unf
>>
>>6035059
Bad dates edition.
>>
>>6035059
Sexy Foods edition
>>
Is anybody gonna be able to make the new thread?
>>
new thread >>6037591
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.