[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread: no sleep edition. >>5827662

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 249

File: 1474769542583.png (190KB, 468x595px) Image search: [Google]
1474769542583.png
190KB, 468x595px
ERP thread: no sleep edition.

>>5827662
>>
First for sleep.
>>
File: IMG_7205.jpg (126KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7205.jpg
126KB, 850x850px
>>5830147
>she looks at the man, with a confused look
Deepthroat?

>>5830176
>she looks a tad bit surprise at the man
Eh? Y-yeah right, you are not brave enough.

>>5830188
>she looks scared
W-why?
(Hot)

>>5830190
>her legs keep on going crazy until the man starts thrusting himself forward, making her legs stay still due to the pleasure, she moans louder than ever, adjusting her hands to hold onto the man
Aah~!
>>
>>5830322
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD
>>
>>5830025
>Parsee's tongue welcomed the foreign tongue, eagerly playing along with it, but she then jumped as she felt them trying to take off her dress. She then decided to help them, moving her hands onto their arms and guiding them to her brown skirt to pull down.
>>
>>5830336
That means you open that mouth nice and wide and take that cock deeeeeep inside, and suck on it till it blows a hot load just for you
>>
>>5829881 (Ainz)
(I am having a bit of trouble here and there but it is nothing too bad.)
>Her hopes of beating her opponent were quickly shattered once she heard that 'TING!' against his armor. She knew that was the once chance she had to get herself out from this situation and it failed. She would let out a grunt upon feeling his armored boots step down on her arms. She knew struggling would do no good so she just accepted her loss and whatever may come of it. Expecting a deathblow, the woman tried to brace herself for the pain only to end up feeling glass shattering onto her face and helmet instead. He was...healing her? The woman was left baffled by his choice along with hearing what he wanted. She did not know what to say at first, but after a few seconds, he would get a response that was slightly muffled due to his armor clad fist, if it still rested on her face that is.
You want me to work for you? Why should I?
>While she was probably in no position to ask such a question given his choice to spare her, but she did anyways.

>>5829918 (Carnage)
So then what do you do now? Just deal with the fact that your halfway from being split in two?
>>
File: 22777806_p0.jpg (354KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
22777806_p0.jpg
354KB, 570x800px
[Repost]
>>5829980
"Atta...boy~"
>Within his embrace, she felt a heat stronger than the bath itself because of the meat entering her.
"About time. If...you hadn't done it, I would've. How does it feel to take the lead?"
>Her stimulated pussy swelled around his girth as pleasure rocked the pair. Her walls eagerly ate up the flesh pulsing in and out of them. The urge to move filled up her mind as she was locked in place by the mechanic's arm. However, to be sure that he wasn't getting away, her legs raised. Her thighs and legs then wrapped around his back, essentially forming a vicegrip he couldn't get out of.
>>
File: 26 - 2PPPsbK.jpg (34KB, 235x450px) Image search: [Google]
26 - 2PPPsbK.jpg
34KB, 235x450px
>>5830256
>Okay, I nearly spat out my drink.
>That poor fucking answering machine.
>>
File: tumblr_ntn7gehUGP1u4yxzvo1_1280.jpg (189KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntn7gehUGP1u4yxzvo1_1280.jpg
189KB, 1280x905px
>>5830254 (Setsuna)
>Spurred on by your involuntary cries and spasms, the undulating intensifies threefold, pushing just to the limit of your nervous system without overloading it with stimulation. Serenity maintains this thrilling pace for as long as needed, urging you towards climax with every movement.
>>
File: ml0bSgRl.jpg (24KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
ml0bSgRl.jpg
24KB, 640x362px
>>5829911
"Yes! Yes I do!"
>>5830006
>Oh jesus, now THAT was new.
>A louder moan escaped her, begging for him to keep going, legs pulling up so he didn't have to worry about being hit by them.
>Her eyes fluttered back, and she gasped and bucked into his face.
"More! More!"

>>5830077
>Kuroe was hopping up and down in excitement. Something was in her arms, in a basket. If he looked closer, it squirmed, and made a muffled bark of sorts.
"I got you a dog! So it can guard your house!"

>>5830142
{Yeah, since literally everything goes there for me}

>>5830237
{Really boring story time!}
{Merry was made from a story I wrote way back when where the challenge was to show how every sin was still just as bad as others, because most people think Wrath, Lust, and Greed are}
{I went with Gluttony, and went down the path of cannibalism and such}
{And thus, Merry was created.}
>>
File: IMG_7203.jpg (196KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7203.jpg
196KB, 850x850px
>>5830367
>she follows the first step and opens her mouth wide
>>
>>5830368
Please beat me up you armor clad coward
>>
hi, resident ERP retard again who's just observing and apssing through. How exactly do you guys know when to end it? When you climax? When one of you loses interest and doesn't reply?
>>
>>5830254 (Setsuna)
That's a waste of good coke, screw it I'll just drink the soda
>>5830368
>He's healing
I'm going to be pissy wall you find the purple succubus and challenge her!
>>
>>5830392
>>5830338
>>
>>5830130 (Squigly)
It's required for what's coming up next. Gotta warm up, you know.
>Anon manages to remove his pants before she comes to sit down on his lap, leaving him in his boxers where he can feel the pressure of her rear much better. He lets out a low whistle and runs his hands along her body, mostly on her wide hips and her breasts.
Alright, now grind your rear on me. Don't worry about hurting me or anything, just move your hips and it'll all work out, Squigly.
>>
File: 2016-06-20_18.47.47.jpg (36KB, 284x324px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-20_18.47.47.jpg
36KB, 284x324px
>>5830377
>Somewhere, Alvin jolts awake, plagued by a horrific sensation of guilt. Though he soon forgets it ever happened, he is later annoyed by the apparent malfunction of his answering machine the next morning.
>It was all his fault, just because he wouldn't let a beautiful purple girl get to know him a little more intimately.
>>
>>5830399
{I think it depends. Some people like to do multiple rounds. Others want to add more, like kidnapping n shit. Essentially, if they never reply back, it's probably over.}

>>5830338
{I'm pretty chill with how far it goes. I expect that when it comes to playing Kuroe, so I can work with it with Merry.}
>>
>>5830336
With a quick movement, he yanks her top off, pulling it forward, and tossing it off to the side. With both breasts now fully exposed, he places both hands on her shoulders, pushing down to signal her to drop to her knees, a free hand unzipping his pants.
Let's see how brave I am, then!
>>
File: tumblr_mgbsiopDoN1rphxjeo1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgbsiopDoN1rphxjeo1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x333px
>>5830413
>hands you ice cold kompot
This is a better drink than soda
>>
>>5830394
>He grabs her head to align it with his cock, then shoves it straight in, making her reach the base with a single thrust
HAH!!!
THIS is what a deepthroat is!
How do you like it?
>He hold her head in place, preventing her from pulling back
>>
>>5829694 (Tenryuu)
>He chuckles against Tenryuu's skin and leans backward once he's done, a woflish grin spreading across his face.
Is that right? I wonder what the rest is..?
>As he speaks, his hand slides over to the boat's left breast and squeezes down.
>>
>>5830392
I want to rim your asshole, while you jerk my cock off. Fug, I love tan lolis so damn much.
>>
/ERPG/ Updates!

>Lapis added as Shopkeep
>To celebrate the season premiere of TWD next week, a new weapon, "Lucille", has been added
>Work on a Thread Image Game
>Milky Wilky Anon's damage will increase if you have bustier women in your party (it stacks)
>Owain nerfed
>New item added: Knot
>Jade levels up instantly when using a knot
>New item added: Cummies (Normal Health Up)
>Voiced dialogue in the works (Shitty computer voice meme)
>Trixie slightly buffed
>LD has new skill: Dox (High damage and high miss chance)

Thoughts, suggestions?
>>
File: tracer-5.png (771KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tracer-5.png
771KB, 1024x768px
>Setsuna

S-Sounds like a plan to me~
>Said Lena before kissing Setsuna's lips, slowly placing her face in between the Archer's legs, facing her flower and giving it a series of eager, hungry licks.
Hmmhm~! Y-You taste great~
>>
>>5830432
[Maybe I should have added you on discord, then. Something about her sort of defiantly, or just casually being like, >Yeah I like sucking his dick, to their mother is very arousing to me.]
>>
>>5830108
(Soviet)
Sounds fancy, holmes. I just got these.

>Gabriel slipped a hand into his hoodie and pulled out a shotgun. Unlike the standard issue ones a normal person would be used to, this weapon was of clear supernatural origin, and was also of a size that would take even a full grown man two arms to wield effectively. Yet, here was Gabriel, holding it in one hand like it was a just a mere pistol.

They get the job done.

>>5830253
(D.va)
You, cochina. First that hombre de puerco and now that big old guy? You're sick, D.va. Can't believe I got a poster of you hangin' in my room.

>>5830339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

>>5830392
>Did she just say? Oh no. The teen eyed the basket incredulously. She couldn't have. He quickly dashed up to her, lifted the blanket of the basket to look inside, and let it drop to cover away it's contents. She did. Gabriel took a few steps back, trying to find the right words and even the right emotions to feel right now. The boy lifted up a finger to say something, but it merely hovered in the space between them before he dropped with a sigh. Then, he lifted it up again, but only repeated the process. For a few moments, it looked like he was a complete loss for words before he suddenly threw his arms up yet again in frustration.

A dog!? Why the fuck did you get a dog, puta?! I'm pretty sure the landlord's got rules about pets n shit! Man...
>>
>>5830032 (Kongou Bongo)
>His usual, stoic expression had now completely shattered, the Admiral's face flushing as Kongou reads off his proposal. Silent, a small grin forms on his lips once more at Kongou's reaction, both relief and joy flooding his senses, any remnants of stress completely washing away in the moment. A quiet chuckle comes from him as Kongou cries into his chest, one hand patting, rubbing and scratching the top of it in an effort to comfort her.
There, there... I told you I couldn't find a good time for it, I wanted it to be a special moment, y'know...
>He says, the Admiral verbally doubting his reasoning behind the wait, but Kongou's joy and the ring on her finger made it all worthwhile in the end. Her sudden leap however, catches him off guard, but the kiss even more so. As it breaks, a stunned expression adorns his face, the blush remaining even as he suddenly retaliates with a long subdued spark finally being set off and released inside of him. A tight embrace pins Kongou into the sheets of the couch, the grandiose furniture might as well have been a bed with the room it offered.
Kongou...
>The man whispers out, quickly silencing himself as he returns the kiss, locking lips with Kongou's own as the token of affection was turned much deeper than the last time. He catches her bottom lip between his bottom row of teeth, and upper lip, playfully tugging on it as the kiss continued and he rubs along the side of the battleship's body.
>>
File: surprise.gif (48KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.gif
48KB, 240x280px
>>5830431
...What the hell happened to my damn answering machi- Ohh is this... What the hell did I do last night? I couldn't have drank THAT much... Oh well.

>He sweeps up the mess and sprays air freshener all throughout his apartment and goes back to the grind
>>
>>5830471
Thanks for taking that milky wilky suggestion. Hope my build for me still works, keep tweaking!
>>
>>5830471
Yeah what the hell is this exactly?
>>
File: lewdrein_16.jpg (735KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
lewdrein_16.jpg
735KB, 850x1133px
>>5830253
>Her sweet, pleading voice rings in his ears as he well and truly fucks the slender gamer into the table, letting animal passions boil over as she squeals for more. His teeth gnash as he fights back the insistent waves of electric pleasure, half expecting to feel an unpleasant tearing as the girl's goading makes him pour more and more of his strength into their union. The wet sounds of slick flesh sound out around them, wanton squeals and throaty moans adding to the cacaphony of lust as he plows her like a beast, causing her body to jolt and jiggle with every mighty thrust.
>He grabs desperately at her small body, large hands tightly gripping her taut, youthful frame as his motions grow erratic.
Hana, liebelein~
>>
File: 1475797243178-1.jpg (51KB, 762x492px) Image search: [Google]
1475797243178-1.jpg
51KB, 762x492px
>>5830481
Doomguy has better shotguns
>>
>>5830525
A shitty RPG maker game I'm working on. Also working on this image-game thingy we can play in the threads.
>>
>>5830504
You still owe me a drink.
>>
>>5830200
Give me a moment...
>Squigly presses a finger against her neck
Hmmm...Hmmmmmm...Well, I don't really feel all that hot...I feel pretty cold actually...
>Squigly scoots closer to the anon and presents her wrist
How about you test it, one is oblivious to their own heat, after all.

>>5830229
>Squigly fidgets a bit before actually undressing, letting her outfit fall to the ground, her slender body...and crazy wide hips, and bulbous undead ass, exposed to the world.
>She was overreacting when she said she had unsightly holes...truly there were only a couple on her back, and even those weren't that bad.
We-Well if you say so, anon...I-I suppose I'll take your word.

>>5830428
Aha! I see what this is...We have to keep warm!
>Squiggly thrusts her butt against his crotch...she twitches a bit when she feels his shaft...but she doesn't mind it, probably just thinking this is some form of weird massage.
Alright, like this, right? Am I doing it correctly?
>>
>>5830197
>She didn't realize that her just complimenting him would get him so riled up, especially with that cage still being there. She must have forgotten about it.
"Maybe we should go for a walk, so you can get used to wearing that corset!"
>She suggested with a bright smile.
>>
File: 5b30e76e035a32d7c35f79a7a49b3f6b.jpg (396KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5b30e76e035a32d7c35f79a7a49b3f6b.jpg
396KB, 659x1000px
>>5830395
Those are fighting words.
>Smacks the Anon in the face with the backside of her axe. Even the pole the axe is attached to it made of metal, probably hurts like a bitch.

>>5830413
I'll go challenge this succubus some other time.
>The woman then peered down to his giant gash, possibly noticing signs of healing already.
Why would you be pissy? You told me I can do it.
>>
>>5830392
>following her order, he thrusts harder and faster into her
>he wanted to masturbate to this, but decided against it, thinking it'd be a waste of cum he could worship her body with
>>
>>5830556
Are there any visuals?
>>
File: 2016-04-10_22.34.51.jpg (46KB, 333x523px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10_22.34.51.jpg
46KB, 333x523px
>>5830504
>Lurking in the closet when he goes to return the broom is a rather gigantic, entirely demoness. Non-futa version.
We have been aching to meet you for so long.
>>
File: IMG_7184.jpg (169KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7184.jpg
169KB, 850x850px
>>5830437
>wether it be out of fear or joy, she quickly drops down to her knees, her eyes eagerly looking at his soon-to-be exposed cock

>>5830456
>she looks surprised, she didn't expect it to happen this quick, she gags a bit from the cock
>>
>>5830305 (t. Suzy)
>Her constant flustering and squirming only encourages him more. Thanks to her soft soles resting down on his head and keeping him pinned and two fingers plunging into her slick ass, he let his tongue go to work. Twitching and twirling around inside her tight walls, he tried to make a complete mess of her cookie butter pot. He could taste nothing more than her sweet flavor around ever bud of his drenched tongue. He may not be able to comment anymore but he still wanted to fluster her with his enthusiasm.
Mmmf!..Mmmm...slow...gwod
>No ones every probably made such audible and delighted moans and groans while swallowing her juices.
>>
>>5830324
>>5830359
>Setsuna slowly tugs down the girl's skirt, licking her lips in anticipation of seeing her slit.
I can't wait to taste you.
>After pulling her skirt down, Setsuna moves on to her own clothes, quickly undoing every layer until she lays on the bed nude before her. There's just a bit of blue fuzz on her crotch, but not nearly enough to cover her inviting wetness.
Come and get it.
>>5830378
AaaaAAAAH~!
>Before long, Setsuna finally reaches her climax, walls tightening even further until Serenity's tongue can barely move. Her limbs stiffen before they go limp, and Setsuna can barely speak between sharp gasps as her slit loosens up to free the demon's member.
Is everything about you built for sex? You're amazing.
>>5830413
Enjoy it, then.
>>5830471
(It would be nice if Setsuna could be in there, though I can't think of any funny items or attributes.)
>>5830477
>Her legs immediately begin squirming and she holds one hand on Tracer's head. Her wet slit twitches and gets even wetter than before as the Brit's tongue works its magic.
You feel great! Keep going!
>>
>>5830582
Yes, but can't post now. I want to give you all a shitty sneek peak when it's a bit prettier.
>>
File: d25e60f20c5f25c1448b167303f68314.jpg (659KB, 1004x1240px) Image search: [Google]
d25e60f20c5f25c1448b167303f68314.jpg
659KB, 1004x1240px
>>5830465
He-Hey!
>Tenryuu gently kinda, sorta...halfheartedly pushes the mans hand away, a pout forming on her face.
A-At least buy me dinner first, jeez! Don't just jump ahead! th-that's uh, not proper!
>>
File: carnage01onesagain.jpg (35KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
carnage01onesagain.jpg
35KB, 275x275px
>>5830444
Is it Cherry/Vanilla coke? Because right now I'm digging that
>>5830564
Oh not over that, other things
>Throws table through a window
>Climbs out over the glass
>>
>>5830471
Add some HG people and Anon as secret bosses. HG people would just say hi and leave while Anon is a super boss.
>>
File: leanback.jpg (89KB, 443x700px) Image search: [Google]
leanback.jpg
89KB, 443x700px
>>5830557
Heeey, Sakuya. What're you doin-

>>5830588
>He jumps back and immediately pulls out his gun and takes aim
Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my apartment?
>>
>>5830471
Can we send suggestions about character builds/abilities?
>>
File: qt suzy.jpg (84KB, 522x719px) Image search: [Google]
qt suzy.jpg
84KB, 522x719px
>>5830599
>Trying to cover her ears, every lewd wet sound from her holes and even lewder comment from his mouth making her more and more emberassed, she finally sits up and slams that phat snow white booty on his face, sitting there with her arms crossed, a pouty expression on her cute face
>>
Say hi to HG
>>
>>5830654
Then you'd have everyone trying to make themselves the best character in the game, like Milky Wilky anon is doing.
>>
>>5830654
Go for it

>>5830650
Seems cool!
>>
>>5830635
Yes and is Russian made
>>
>>5830374
>As he felt Marseille's legs wrap around him and lock him in place, he stopped his hips as he looked down at her, his chest heaving with heavy breaths. The feeling of one of the world's most famous Witches wrapped around his body so tightly as his dick throbbed inside of her lit a fire in his eyes as he glared at her.
It feels so good... I just want to make Marseille scream in pleasure and fill her up with my seed... I always thought I was a pervert for lusting for a Witch who was fighting to protect us, but maybe you were the lewder one after all!
>He pulled her up a bit, her top-half comfortably poking out of the water, her wet, warm breasts squeezed tightly against the chest she so expertly teased, her hips positioned just above his. In that spot, even with her legs locked around his waist, he found it easy to move up into her. He resumed his thrusting, moving as best he could under the water, resulting in long, steady strokes as he struggled to find strength he wanted. Despite the difficulties of doing it in the bath, his cock slipped in and out of the Star of Africa's narrow tunnel, each stroke teasing him and caressing him, filling his lower half with a pleasurable feeling. He could do nothing else but press her closer and closer to his body, his hands reaching around and grabbing her rear end, taking two aggressive handfuls of her ass as he pushed her hips down against his.
>>
>>5830392
(Oh, alright. I'll DM you in a sec, I was lurking either way, so I don't mind checking your OC.)
>>
>>5830558
>Touches her wrist
Your skin is really soft despite you being dead
D-Does liking you make me a necrophiliac? You're cute, but you're a zombie I think
>>
File: 9170252.png (537KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9170252.png
537KB, 1280x720px
>>5830481
"I got a dog because your town's so scary, sometimes! Like when I left your house, a car full of guys picked me up!"
"I took care of them, and they fell asleep so I could sneak out, but it was still very scary!"
>She even showed him a hole on her arm where they had injected her with drugs prior to the bukkake she was dragged into.
"We can sneak in the dog! Look at how cute it is!"
>When she held up the baby pug, it was obvious that she must have stolen it. It had a collar on and everything.

>>5830480
[Ariela Newt#2529 ]

>>5830469
"Can I aim your seed at me, too, Mister?"

>>5830578
>It only took a few minutes for the small girl to go off.
>Another squeal escaped her lips. This time, it was accompanied by a fresh flow of juice to his maw. Sweet and tangy, like the flesh that clamped around his tongue.
>>
>>5830558
You're eve more beautiful than I expected, Squigly.
>The man said with a smile, his hands reaching for that fascinating butt, giving it a grope before kissing her yet again.
>This time, he ventured to slide his tongue into her mouth, exploring it for a bit before breaking the kiss and looking at Squigly's eye.
So, would you like me to take the lead or is there anything I should do first?
>>
>>5830653
You forgot. You came to the manor drunk and married me.
>>
>>5830673
You know what good point. I'll shut the fuck up about it then and let him do his thing.
>>
File: 2016-04-10_22.33.09.jpg (169KB, 559x711px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10_22.33.09.jpg
169KB, 559x711px
>>5830611
>Giggling at your exclamation, Serenity lowers you to head level, then interrupts your praise with a passionate kiss, slathering your own flavor across your tongue, coiling around it tightly. Breaking away, she adjusts her grip on you, sweeping your feet upwards in order to cradle you. Holding you tenderly, she beams downward
Of course, it is one of our primary purposes when in the physical world.

>>5830653
We are Serenity, and we already told you why we're here.
>Unfazed by the weapon, she remains in place, not wanting to scare away the man she has sought for so long.
>>
>>5830564
Ow! You... You...
>Gulps
You bastard!

Why don't you fight like a ma- Oh wait...
>>
>>5830540
...Shit, I ain't arguin' withchoo on that. Super Shotgun is still the best shotgun in video games.

>>5830471
(This sounds incredibly intriguing, I look forward to see th-
>To celebrate the season premiere of TWD next week
>tfw I haven't started on the third season yet

damnt)

>>5830690
...are you fuckin' serious.

>Just what in that was in reference to, not even Gabriel knew. It could be in reference to her excuse on giving him a dog or the little "thing" she apparently gotten herself involved with. Really, it was a just a general expression to fully embody the myriad varieties of emotions coursing through Gabriel's mind at the moment. With a sigh, he looked at the little pug, noting that it still had a collar on his neck. He also noted, though, that the puppy not only didn't seem to mind, but it seemed rather happy to be there, just sitting there in the basket panting without a care in the world. It was kind of cute.

Aight, aight. Let's get it inside before someone sees.

>With that, the teen lead the way back into his room, past all the dilapidation and poor care of the apartments.
>>
>>5830336
Gnfh! Unf...so tight...What's that?
You're holding onto me now?
Does that mean I have permission to pound into you like this?
I guess I'll stop holding back then.
>He wraps his strong arm under her, bounding their bodies closely together so she couldn't squirm away from his thrusts even if she wanted. His other hand reached out and completely pinned down on of her own, that was helplessly clinging to the bed rugs.
>He groan ferociously, before he roughly started rutting her like a complete animal. His fat cock, jolted around, pulsing with his buidling orgasm as it reamed out her insides. He sounded so desperate above her to let out his abusing seed.
I'm gonna c-cum~
>>
File: ohboy.gif (48KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.gif
48KB, 240x280px
>>5830693
...What? No way, I think I'd remember something like that. You messing with me?

>>5830716
>His face is stone cold, his voice much the same
Well Serenity, I don't know how you came in here without me knowing, but I sure do know two ways you can go out. Through the door or... The more messy way.
>>
File: 52470061_p0.jpg (240KB, 776x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52470061_p0.jpg
240KB, 776x1024px
>>5830368
>Removing his fist from her stern yet still lovely face, the lich stood straight, carefully stepping off of the warrior's limbs. The shards of glass evaporated as if they had never been there, the remains of the potion vanishing along with them. The lich turned, raising his hand to his helmet, causing it to evaporate in a whisp of blue fire.

I'll be honest, I had not discounted the possibility of blowing clear through your head with that punch, even if it was intending to knock you out.

I am starting a new, state run adventurer's guild in my country. I wish for you to join it. A strong warrior like you would surely attract other fighters from various countries to join up. I can even guarantee your revival if you die, and not as an undead. I can bring you back with holy magic, completely un-harmed.

>The transformation spell he had cast to manipulate his stats reverted at the same time his raven black armor was replaced with a hooded robe that was somehow darker still.

This I offer you as the Sorcerer King. Join me, explore the world, find treasure, glory, discover the unknown as you protect humanity.

It's better than being a glorified monster killer like in other countries, and with someone to bring you back no matter how hard you fall.

>The skeleton extended his claw-like hand, numerous rings shining in the light as he offered his assistance in getting you off the ground
>>
>>5830678
You got a discord/email for people to contact ya?
>>
File: 1475641535321.jpg (781KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475641535321.jpg
781KB, 1200x800px
>>5830716
>he aims and fires his assault rifle at your head and upper chest
Payback is here!
>>5830747
Good. Also I like my Saiga that those
>>
>>5830562
(The idea that she may have forgotten about the cage is so sexy.)
"A walk?"
>Anon looks nervous about going out in public like this.
"W-where?"
>But the thought of being in public turns him on even more, his cock strains against the cage so much he actually winces.
>>
>>5830622
Tenryuu, no offense, but I think you need to change your wardrobe. Purple suit? Purple tie? Cat ears? And that eyepatch...
>Shudders
Well, I guess you can't do anything about that...
>>
File: 1466925032690.jpg (276KB, 552x494px) Image search: [Google]
1466925032690.jpg
276KB, 552x494px
>>5830481
That... Hurts. 당신 씨발!
>>5830531
>The wood digging into her back only intensifies the pleasure she feels. Certain she was full of more pleasure than her small body could handle, Hana tightly grips at the man in the hopes of having something to anchor her to reality.
I'm gonna... Gonna..
>She couldn't even finish her whispered sentence, his rutting driving all words out of her mind entirely. The fact that she continued to accommodate his growing roughness was a testament to her hardiness. Still, she couldn't hold back the orgasm coming to a head inside of her, and as he slammed into her with a particularly hard thrust, her body tenses. Expletives in English and Korean are a steady stream from her mouth, and her juices squirt out from around his cock.
>>
File: DrStrangeJLU.jpg (7KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
DrStrangeJLU.jpg
7KB, 220x165px
>>5830564
Belated hello back, tease-chan.
No one posts meme50 at me and escapes. Except when I'm mobile. Fug.
>>
>>5830690
>he lapped up every drop she shot out and looked up at her with a smile before worshipping her body again
>>
>>5830690
"Aim? Why don't you just suck it from the source? "
>>
>>5830777
Not yet, probably should make one.
>>
File: 26a.jpg (46KB, 1000x874px) Image search: [Google]
26a.jpg
46KB, 1000x874px
>>5830716
>Setsuna returns the kiss, playing with the tongue that was inside her not even a minute ago. Once it's broken, she licks her lips in satisfaction.
I taste good!
>After giggling a bit, she wraps her arms around the demon's neck and rests her head against her chest.
>>5830781
>He ends up hitting Setsuna as she's cradled by the demon, the bullet going through her shoulder.
Ow! Why would you do that?
>>
>>5830558
Y-yeah, you're doing great. Move your hips up, down, left, and right like playing DDR or something.
>His instructions are somewhat shaky, given the mass of undead meat against his hardening shaft. But he's still coherent enough to tell her what to do. No way he's going to get tongue-tied when he's already got this far.
I didn't think you could keep warm, being a zombie and all.
>Anon returns his hands to her hips and guides them as per his early instructions to let her know what to do.
>>
>>5830689
Umm...I don't think sooo? Ex-Excuse me, can you please tell me what that means? Leviathan won't tell me...He just tells me not to worry about it...

>>5830691
>Squigly jolts a bit as the anon gropes her butt, she almost gasps but is cut off by the kiss...and that quiets her down quite nicely...
I-I...Well I don't really know much about this...I think it would be for the best if you took the lead.
>>
>>5830591
>Finally fishing his cock out from his pants, he drops them to the ground, lining his cock right up against her large, round breasts.
Squeeze those big tits of yours around my cock.
>>
File: IMG_7217.jpg (354KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7217.jpg
354KB, 700x700px
>>5830750
>she starts moaning more and more, her entire body too weak to repel the brute of a man that is pounding her
Ahh~ ah~ AH~
>>
>>5830819
Just have some like meta ideas.
Like making the tank class name "shitposts magnets" and that kinda dumb shit.
How many people in a party btw?
>>
File: tumblr_o27obdUTSy1sowec6o1_1280.png (476KB, 907x1344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o27obdUTSy1sowec6o1_1280.png
476KB, 907x1344px
>>5830755
Mmm, the messy way sounds like exactly what we had in mind.
>This time, she does start to advance, undeterred by your threats

>>5830781
>The bullets are useless against lewd this strong! By the time they even reach halfway, they plop to the ground, transformed into a variety of dildos
>>
>>5830665
>His eyes admittedly glazed over a bit as his face and nose were completely buried under her pearly plump ass. He couldn't help but take in her scent in a heavy breathe that sent his nose to heaven.
>If he hadn't had his pants on he'd be dripping his pre cum all over the floor by now, but instead they just stain his shorts. He could barely breathe under so much fluff but still begged her to ride his face with an encouraging smack on her pale ass that brought a shine of stinging red to it.
>>
>>5830837
>goes to his knees and pleads for forgiveness like a little bitch
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
>>5830867
Dammit
>>
>>5830622
'Course 'course, I ain't gonna cheat you like that. Just wanted to tease you is all.
>The cowboy chuckles and takes out a pound of bills from his pocket, moving to stand up. He's a little shaky from all of that booze but he reckons he'll still be good to go for the rest of the night.
Whaddya say we blow this joint and I treat you to that meal you want? My treat, little lady.
>>
File: ef4dfbfa2473c85eaf7a4163769caf5a.jpg (533KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ef4dfbfa2473c85eaf7a4163769caf5a.jpg
533KB, 810x1080px
>>5830611

>Tracer placed her hands around Setsuna's legs, further licking the archer's cunt, eventually pushing her tongue into her slit.
>Wiggling inside her, the Speedster's muscle took a taste of Setsuna's insides, causing her to putt in pleasure.
Hmmhmm~ S-Setsuna, you are incredible~
>>
>>5830850
>can you please tell me what that means
Um... I-It means nothing, just forget I said anything

Do you eat brains? Or human flesh? Because if you're hungry...
>>
File: IMG_7183.jpg (145KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.jpg
145KB, 800x1129px
>>5830853
O-okay.
>she inches closer and grabs her breast, she holds them far from eachother then slams them to eachother to grab ahold of the cock
Like this?
>>
>>5830471
>Owain nerfed
He's already underpowered.
He only has one good combo, and all of his supports keep coming in to defend him at the wrong times.
>>
>>5830611
>Once Parsee's lower half was exposed, her breathing began to pick up, causing her breast to rapidly rise ad descend. Without waiting, the Bridge Princess's hand moved onto their thigh, pushing them open. Once open, Parsee leaned forward only to lightly kiss their slit before pushing her tongue inside their tight slit..
>>
>>5830862
4 avatars per party, you'd have to choose from a wide variety of avatars. Be very wise, though, because I intend on making certain combinations counter productive for the epic memes

(A party with Owain, Jiro, and Jinx for example, weakens them overall)
>>
File: 21727983_p7.jpg (98KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
21727983_p7.jpg
98KB, 473x700px
>>5830681
"I'm conceding....! Going to cum....soon!"
>Her breasts and ass rumbled with each forceful thrust from the mechanic under the water. The warmth of their mating and the water caused her crotch to burn with a fire, a fire that was hard to quell down. Marseille desperately urged him to keep going with her suggestive body language.
"Keep going!"
>>
>>5830755
I am not messing with you.
>>
File: smokinggun.gif (1MB, 540x210px) Image search: [Google]
smokinggun.gif
1MB, 540x210px
>>5830867
>He fires a warning shot out of a nearby window, screams are heard from outside.
I'm warning you, lady. You don't want to mess with me.
>>
File: 2016-06-20_18.46.53.jpg (14KB, 202x144px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-20_18.46.53.jpg
14KB, 202x144px
>>5830837
>>5830887
>Healing the grievous wound, Serenity leers down at the Slav
If you are quite finished, we would be heading off soon.
>>
>>5830850

Good choice...
>The man carefully led the undead beauty to the bed, placing her on top of it before his hands slid from her rear to her breasts, giving them a playful squeeze.
Well, it literally took you a lifetime to lose your virginity but at the very least I'll make sure to make you happy.
>This time, he shifted his weight against her, just as his erect manhood pressed against her undead slit.
Nn...
>>
>>5830920
Which avatars are you planning on?
>>
>>5830920
What's mecha redpill or blog attacks do?
>>
File: Jiro on the bottom.jpg (19KB, 236x396px) Image search: [Google]
Jiro on the bottom.jpg
19KB, 236x396px
>>5830920
B-but Jiro is my friend ;;;
>>
>>5830920
Dude this sounds cool. Love to see it come together in the end, good luck and hope you get that suggestion box email up sometime.
>>
>>5830790
What? What's wrong with my sui-CAT EARS?! What in the fuck are you talking about? I'm not wearing any cat ears, dumbass.
What's wrong with purple? do you got a problem with it? am I going to hafta kick your ass for having horrible taste in colors?

>>5830890
Ye-Yeah...th-that's just what I thought...ye-yeah...
>Tenryuu covers her chest before letting out a sigh. She stands up herself, not quite as shaky as the old man, but sure as shit not on balance.
Really? Anywhere? Anywhere at all?
>>
File: tumblr_oeqx4pnvuy1s6ffauo1_1280.jpg (297KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeqx4pnvuy1s6ffauo1_1280.jpg
297KB, 1280x1280px
>>5830781
That those... what? I ain't pickin' up what you puttin' down.

>>5830797
Ha! Really? I didn't think you had feelings.

>>5830952
(I have no friends! Only people I don't shotgun immediately!)
>>
>>5830484
(I'm sorry, but would you mind terribly if we held it? I keep staring at the post button and nothing's coming to me while I'm this tired.)
>>
File: tumblr_nvilpj24EM1tokdlwo2_1280.jpg (395KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvilpj24EM1tokdlwo2_1280.jpg
395KB, 1200x1600px
>>5830939
Do we look like a normal lady? Messing with you is precisely what we want to do.
>Strides unbroken by the warning shot, she closes the gap within a second, leaning down to attempt a kiss
>>
File: 1468034090245.jpg (694KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468034090245.jpg
694KB, 1536x2048px
>>5830875
>Still sporting that grumpy expression, she grabbed a handful of his hair and placed her feet up on the couch, grinding her ass hard against his face
>Her expression morphed from a pouty, emberassed look, then broke out into a slutty smile, before again changing to an almost angry looking, gritted-teeth look as she drowned him in her juice within the wide-open cave of her massive jet-puffed X-tra fluffy marshmallow booty
>>
>>5830860
Oh.....Fu~ck!
>He happily grunted above her as his hips smoshed her bottom forward in his last deeply rooted poundings Each withering thrust shot out his pent up white cream that painted her insides full. He slowly pulled out of her, his shining cock, looking completely soaked with a still thin line of his seed still connecting them. All the bubbling white goo started to drip from her stretched opening he carved as well.
Phew~ I really needed that. You were a big help.
>He playfully smacks her cute little bottom again.
Maybe I can use you again some time?
>>
Yeah, just like that. Now start bouncing those fat tits, Kogasa.
>He commands, watching as her large breasts completely surround his girth.
(I want to empty my balls to you, fuck.)
>>
>>5830980
(It's okay! It is getting quite late, isn't it? Would you be okay with me adding your Discord, as well?)
>>
File: fuckoffkid.jpg (120KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffkid.jpg
120KB, 500x705px
>>5830934
...Alright, come on Sakuya. The joke's gone on long enough, huh?

>>5830982
>He circles around her with ease, pistol-whipping her in the back of the head while doing so
>>
>>5830925
Sexy eagle!
>>
>>5830997
Yeah....that's assumed.
>>
>>5830949
I don't think I've worked on Mecha yet, Anon

>>5830947
All of them

Well, those who are pretty relevant. (Sorry anime boats)

>>5830970
Thanks, Anon! I'll put up a contact thingy next update which should be tomorrow. I've no idea when this will release, definitely not any time soon. Screencaps and >>maybe<< a demo soon.

>>5830952
:^)
>>
>>5830887
Go away!
>>5830940
>After being healed, she buries her face into Serenity's chest for comfort.
>>5830892
>Setsuna's thighs tighten, locking her head in place as she twitches and moans with every lick.
Ah... hah~!
>Suddenly, Tracer gets a faceful of the archer's juices as she climaxes, legs resting from their grip as she lies her head back on the floor.
You're so gooooood...
>>5830918
>She gasps as the girl buries her head in her thighs, her wetness giving way to her tongue.
Oh, Gods! I don't even know your name and I already love you!
>>
>>5830952
I think its more Owain lowers the stats of Jiro and Jinx than Jiro and Jinx lowering the stats of each other
>>
>>5830975
No, I like purple it's just kind of gay when everything your wearing is purple including your hair
But damn, you got curves that rock the world baby how about you and me share a bottle of whisky and get hammered
>>
>>5831005
(Sure!)
>>
File: Gunship_friendly.jpg (221KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Gunship_friendly.jpg
221KB, 1920x1440px
>>5830977
THAN those
>>5830940
I am heading out anyway
>>5831027
Yes
>>
File: o shit.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
o shit.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>5830977
That... counts... ;;;;
>>5830977
Heol! You... I do too!
>>5831025
Crying for the rest of my life, brb
>>5831036
This makes more sense
>>
File: lewdrein_11.png (2MB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
lewdrein_11.png
2MB, 540x764px
>>5830797
>The little girl was already near unimaginably tight, but in the clenching, muscle-tensing spasms of her climax, her insides were a true vice grip. Even so, the massive man leaning over her is not quite done. Gritting his teeth as proof against the pleasure, he continues his mad, frenetic pistoning for maybe half a dozen more times before coming to his own peak, moaning her name as he trembles against her, heavy balls twitching as they shoot strings of hot white sperm deep into her.
Han- Hana!
>The strength and intensity of his orgasm having turned his mind blank, it's all he can do to keep upright, arms drawing shaking support from the table as his softening shaft twitches inside D.Va's trembling cunt, a mixture of their juices dribbling out over the edge of the table and dripping down their legs.
>>
File: IMG_7188.jpg (186KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7188.jpg
186KB, 850x850px
>>5830994
>she looks tired from all this, slowly moving her legs around
O-of course...

>>5830997
>she holds her breasts, pushing them up and down
Hmm... I don't know if I'm doing it right.
>>
>>5830975
Anywhere your little heart desires. It's my honor as your date, after all.
>The old man winks at Tenryuu and orders about two canteens of water from the bartender, seeing as both of them were pretty damn buzzed.
Got anywhere in mind?
>He retrieves the canteens and tosses one to Tenryuu as he starts walking towards the exit.
>>
File: tumblr_nw88us6KNY1s465lho1_1280.png (317KB, 1273x1390px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw88us6KNY1s465lho1_1280.png
317KB, 1273x1390px
>>5831006
>Though the gun smashes into her head, she fails to move, or react at all to the impact, rotating in place to face the agitated man
Take another shot, we like it rough.

>>5831027
>Serenity cradles you protectively, wings starting to beat
We'll bring you to our shelter to rest for the night. You need rest after a severe wound is healed.

>>5831056
Hardly an ally at all. Hmph.
>>
>>5830721
>She quickly hit him again with the backside of her axe after his comment.
If you'd prefer, I can turn this around and show you how quickly I can chop someone in two.

>>5830635
>The warrior was left confused by his sudden leave, but she wouldn't question it.

>>5830765
>She had allot to take in from what he had to say in his explanation, but any time she had to wonder about her choice was cut off early by his hand reaching out to help her up. The woman knew if she took his help, she was probably going to take his offer too. His skeletal claw would be left in the air for what seemed like a quarter of a minute before she leaned up and grabbed onto his hand with her free hand before tugging herself up to her feet. From there would let go of his hand and reply to his offer.
I'll do it. I shall work for you. Just don't go thinking you are going to have to be reviving me often.
>>
>>5831068
Can I make sweet love to your navel?
>>
>>5831027

>Tracer eventually stopped and not wanting to wait anymore, happily locked legs with her lover, pressing her soaking wet cunt against Setsuna's, a single hand of hers caressing the archer's leg.
>Smirking, she began to rub with her, letting out small moans of sheer pleasure.
B-Blimey, this.. This is good~
>>
>>5830471
Suggestion: Add Mary to the game and have the party get a boost when both Jiro and Mary are in the same party. Since they are both cute.
>>
Best ava comming thru
>>
File: full2.gif (60KB, 344x560px) Image search: [Google]
full2.gif
60KB, 344x560px
>>5831110
...What the hell are you made of?
>Alvin starts to back away towards the door leading out into the hall, grabbing his broadsword and keeping his gun trained on the woman all the way.
>>
File: Squigly_curious.png (118KB, 426x479px) Image search: [Google]
Squigly_curious.png
118KB, 426x479px
>>5830843
>Squigly continues grinding her butt against his crotch. She squirms a bit as he rests his hand on her hips...but this doesn't let that stop her as she continues, heck, she even presses her butt down on his crotch, letting the more prominent bulge get a better taste of her behind
DDR? Ohhh, you mean that dancing game! I can do that!
>Squigly finally breaks up the routine by swiveling her hips around...going left, right, and sometimes even down.
like this, right?

>>5830901
>Squigly shrugs, guess she isn't getting an answer.
Brains? Human Flesh? Noooo, I eat normal food, in fact just a couple of minutes ago I was eating a...what was it, Turkey Sandwich? I think it was.

>>5830941
Well...I'm sure I would've lost it eventually, I-It wasn't my fault my life was cut sho-HORT!
>Squigly lets out a light gasp as the anon prods against her, she wriggles a bit against his shaft, panting a bit.
Pl-Please be gentle...I-I don't know how this is going to feel...
>>
>>5830985
>Still sensing her flustering he teasingly nipped her ass with his teeth while she lightly moved but couldn't keep it up when she stated to really use him
>He groaned and winced slightly as he roughly face fucked him with her fat ass. All he could do was stick out his vibrating tongue and gather up the raining juices as she rode her self to pleasure above him. While her face may be fighting her own frustrations above he looked absolutely drunk of her ass below.
W-wait...
>He protested, feeling a shock of pleasure shoot through his body and spring his leaking cock to the edge. His hips jerked up abit and his legs twitched. He was about to cum just from tasting her marshmellow plump booty
>>
>>5830925
>He continued to move as fast as he could under the water as he heard Marseille scream. He grit his teeth as the pleasure continued to mount, unsure of if he could even last a few seconds longer to claim his victory. The growing pleasure in his loins would dictate his actions in the end, however, as he squeezed the girl tight again and began to stir.
I'll finish you off...but I'm almost there too, Marseille...!
>Hugging her tightly, he lifted her up and out of the water, as he rose to his feet. His hands still grabbing onto her bottom, he held her in place thanks to the grip she had on him with her arms and legs. Finally able to move with the intensity he wanted, the steady, watered-down movements from before turned into a full-on pounding. His hands would pull her hips off his as he moved back, and slam her down on his cock as he moved forward. His grunting and painting were easily drowned out by the sound of their hips slapping together as he fucked the Witch as hard as he could. With a few final thrusts, he dropped Marseille's snatch on his throbbing, swollen cock one last time as he came, pressing the head against the entrance to her womb as rope after rope of thick, sticky seed filled her up. He moaned in pleasure as the streams of semen spurted from his tip, twitching and spasming in pleasure as he flooded Marseille's pussy with cum.
>>
>>5830801
(What is someone posts meme50 twice? )
>>
>>5831115
>Gets a massive, rock-hard diamond erection
N-No! Please don't!
>He reaches in backpocket for gold
H-Here! Take it! Take it and leave me alone!
>>
File: damned hona.png (217KB, 564x360px) Image search: [Google]
damned hona.png
217KB, 564x360px
>>5831056
Oh. Man, I don't give a fuck about weapon specs. I just wanna kill some vatos, ya know?

>>5831058
Nah, girl. All I'm seein' is you takin' it like a real puta from every ugly motherfucker here. Like goddamn, abuelo! Ain't you ever heard of a razor?

>>5831144
(DEATH IS NOT CUTE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR DOUBLE DUBS SAY)
>>
>>5830817
"I'd have to sit on your face! And I might grind into you too hard from your tongue!"

>>5830803
>She was still lost in the afterglow of her own orgasm, and could only mewl as he played with her warm skin. She watched the stars in her vision daintily drift along, humming gently.

>>5830747
"Yay!"
>Kuroe sounded happy, and she quickly put the pup back into its little basket before practically skipping after Gabriel.
>The dog was surprisingly very obedient and calm. It must have been trained by someone prior to Kuroe snatching it from a yard on the way to visit her brother.
>When he opened the door she rushed inside, and placed the basket on the floor. The pup finally came out, sniffing and exploring it's new home while Kuroe was literally hopping everywhere.
"I want to name him chub, because of how fat his face is! He has all these wrinkles on it, it's so cute!"
>>
File: hugo-strange-young-justice-4.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
hugo-strange-young-justice-4.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>5831164
I-I gotta go
>>
>>5831068
>He smiles and pets her sweetly before leaving her sweaty body in that state
(That was hot~ thanks for the fun)
>>
>>5831056
Cyka Blyat!
>>
>>5831145
A Kurisu that actually does something?
>>
File: 187cc66399cf121d39f64005b3894a62.jpg (167KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
187cc66399cf121d39f64005b3894a62.jpg
167KB, 1024x1024px
>>5831187
(Goodbye Mecha. )
>>
>>5831152

>A single hand of his reached for the base of his throbbing meat, guiding the head past her folds ad once inside, he released his rod, pushing his thick, twitching shaft deep inside her.
>Letting a small gasp of bliss escape his breath, the man proceeded to thrust his hips back and forth, his hands now taking a firm hold of her hips.
T-There... I-It doesn't hurt... R-Right?
>>
File: 2016-06-06_01.12.00.jpg (15KB, 214x151px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-06_01.12.00.jpg
15KB, 214x151px
>>5831151
>As he enters the doorway, he backs into something. At first, it seems like the door may just be closed, but the powerful, violet hands seizing his shoulders say otherwise. From directory above your head, a second, identical voice joins in perfect time with Serenity's
Stop trying to run. We don't wish you harm.
>>
>>5831182
>he continued lustfully touching and licking her, still seeing some stars from his last orgasm
>>
File: pce.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pce.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>5831061
>Chest heaving as the girl recovers, Hana clings onto the man during his orgasm.
God, Reinhardt.
>She finally utters once she finally trusts herself to be able to form coherent words. Even then, her voice still quivers in a threat to give out. Hana didn't even know what else to say, too busy basking in her afterglow to worry too much about it. She was soaked and aching, yet satisfied. Sated. For now.
>>5831177
You're the worst..!
Why are you being so mean to me? 미친놈
>>
File: Celty Stare.png (655KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Celty Stare.png
655KB, 1366x768px
So how do I get good at sucking e-dick?
>>
>>5831152
Aha! How can you eat, with your mouth all sewn up!
>>
>>5831039
I-It's not gay! It's totally cool! Purple is the best and I'm showing that off!
Since you're calling me gay, I'm gonna have to say nooo.

>>5831096
>Tenryuu holds her head back and takes a quick swing of the canteen.
Phew...Alright, lemme think...Uh, crap, what's some place romantic?
Duhh...sh-shit, I seriously can't think of anywhere super romantic...ma-maybe Sizzlers? nooo, that isn't very romantic at all!
>>
>>5831167
>She laughed at the offer of gold thrown her way.
What. You expect gold to make me stop?
>That backside of her axe would hit him again, this time hard enough to knock him to the floor.
It certainly helps but you know, it's obvious you can't defend yourself so i'll just take this coin and leave.

>>5831177
(DEATH IS THE CUTEST! CUTER THEN MARY! )
>>
File: tumblr_o0wj8cZu6l1tkah1uo2_1280.jpg (137KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wj8cZu6l1tkah1uo2_1280.jpg
137KB, 1280x853px
>>5831288
Practice makes perfect. We're a forgiving tutor, potato thief. Start with us.
>>
>>5831288
Like this
>Gives you the succ
>>
>>5831025
>relevant
So it's pretty much just the most elaborate tier list ever.
>>
>>5830783
"Just a little walk around the city, is all! I think it will do you some good!"
>She took his hand into her own, looking out the window. The skies were clear, the day was still new. They had time.
"You'll get used to looking like this! No one will notice a thing, I assure you!"
>She tried to convince him, but she was already heading towards the door to the outside world.
>>
File: tumblr_o0x54sumJW1rcxu2ko2_540.jpg (121KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0x54sumJW1rcxu2ko2_540.jpg
121KB, 540x350px
>>5831256
Damn!
>He rolls to one side and turns to face both of them
If you really mean that, then get the hell out!
>Alvin quickly combines his sword and gun, the result being a super-charged weapon
I don't want anything to do with you!
>>
>>5831110
>She doesn't say anything, resting in her friend's arms.
>>5831141
>Setsuna's breath stopped for just a moment when she felt their sex pressed together, but resumed her heavy breathing once she began moving. She slowly lifted herself up, grabbing Tracer's back and pulling her head to the speedster's breasts. She begins playfully licking and nibbling at her nipple, looking up to see her new friend's reaction.
Every part of you tastes wonderful.
>>
>>5831309
Come back to HG please.
We miss you.
>>
>>5831182
>Sighing for the umpteenth time that day, Gabriel closed the door behind them. He walked up to be beside Kuroe as they both watched the new roomie wander about. Deep down, the teen had actually always wanted a dog, but back home he was never really allowed one due to financial reasons, and even here, on his own, a landlord's decree kept him from having a canine friend. Funny how that seems to be one of the few rules he tended to heed, but no more. Gabirel himself on the couch, and patted the seat next to him to call the pug over.

Chub? Aight, we'll call him Chub. Hey, Chub, how you doin' huh? You gonna be happy here or what?

>And then the usually edgy teen turned into a total sweetheart as he rubbed the dog's face and scratched behind his ears. The boy's scarred face was lit up by the genuine smile on that countenance. Gabriel was actually happy to have the dog around, it was a boyhood dream come true for him. A bit of laughter filled the air of the room as the dog leaped up to lick at his face, and though he told the pug "Ayy, stop stop!", he wasn't exactly quick to throw him off.

>>5831285
That's funny, you talk shit to everyone you play games with. I thought you could handle the bants, D.va?

>>5831302
>CUTER THEN MARY!

(Woah. Let's not say things we can't take back.)
>>
>>5831302
Ow!
>Scurries back up pulling a knife from his backpocket, the gold was just a trick
Hahahaha!
>Lunges at her
>>
>>5831152
>Under Squigly's ministrations, Anon lets out a pleasurable groan as his bulge swells into a full blown erection that's throbbing against her ass. His grip on her hips originally loosened up, but now it tightens when she starts rotating her hips around.
Ah..it's perfect...just keep that up.
>His hand momentarily leaves her slim waist to slide his boxers down to his knees, leaving his naked penis hanging out boldly in the air.
Muuuch better.
>Anon returns his hands to her hips and continues thrusting at her butt as she grinds against it, swiveling his hips in the opposite direction of hers for maximum friction.
Back when you were alive, I bet the guys were swarming you for a piece of this booty, huh?
>>
File: 1466444423107.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1466444423107.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>5831153
I'm not waitin' for nothin'!
>She wailed out, throwing her head back, black and blonde hair cascading down her back as she rodeo rode your face without concern
>At one point she had to wipe the drool from her mouth, her toes curling up as her puckered asshole shivered with pleasure and her clit throbbed angrily
Cmon you fucking pervert....p-put your tongue in my ass....make me cuuuum!!~
>>
File: tumblr_nycanvvApc1sl9i33o5_1280.jpg (595KB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nycanvvApc1sl9i33o5_1280.jpg
595KB, 1280x1879px
>>5831326
>Serenity takes flight, quickly arriving at their shelter, where she carries you to their bed. She lays flat on her back, allowing you to rest on top of her, wings curled around you tenderly

>>5831334
(That's not original Elizabeth)
>>
>>5831299
I didn't call you gay I said your outfit is kinda gay

But you aren't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, anyways I'm off to see the Admiral to tell him how much of a shitty job you've been doing lately
>>
>>5831309
>Anon's objections are silenced by him pulling him out the door, with only the faintest of resistance.
>Anon's instinct, dressed like this outside, is to walk hunched over trying to hide, but the corset prevents that, forcing him to walk with good posture, everyone able to see his face.
>Elizabeth leading him by the hand through he city in her dress is so exciting, but just scary enough that Anon's erection subsides for a while, allowing him too to forget about the cage.
>>
>>5831342
That's different, 바보야. I know theyre wrong.
>>
File: 52091598_p0.jpg (406KB, 595x839px) Image search: [Google]
52091598_p0.jpg
406KB, 595x839px
>>5831115
>Once again the skull-headed magic caster lacked an expression, and yet still seemed to be smiling in satisfaction. Pulling the woman to her feet and retracting his hand, he muttered the simple phrase 『Clean』, blowing away the dirt from the warrior's body.

I'm glad we can come to an agreement.

I'm afraid, though, in the commotion, I never got your name.
>>
File: 21727983_p0.jpg (99KB, 562x700px) Image search: [Google]
21727983_p0.jpg
99KB, 562x700px
>>5831159
>The sudden rise out of the water and the position she was placed in proved to be overwhelming to her. As the meat plunged in her, her moans suddenly increased in volume with the rise in heat. Marseille's sex shot out the sticky nectar with each desperate thrust. Soon, her noises were snuffed by the mechanic's climax as a torrent of sperm rushed in. The result caused the pair to be lost in lust as the Witch's womb was filled to the brim.
>>
File: Reinhardt_24.jpg (194KB, 1016x743px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_24.jpg
194KB, 1016x743px
>>5831285
>The large man seems to be having a little trouble standing, but may lack the strength or will to move at the moment, broad chest rising and falling noticably as his massive lungs suck in air, still riding out the aftershocks of his seismic climax.
>Once she finds the strength to speak, he musters a weary but cheerful smile back, a contented nod of agreement his first contribution to their exhausted conversation.
>With a long groan from the effort, he urges his aching bones to lift the girl up off the table, crossing the short distance back to the comfortable chair and easing back down into it, the old soldier cradling his little lover to his chest.
Mm.
>He presses his mouth against the top of her head, large voice a little muffled through her mussed hair.
You are amazing, hase.
>>
>>5831299
>[ REDACTED ] downs about half of the canteen to clear his head and quench his thirst before tying it back to his hip.
Didn't plan out your fantasy that far, Little Tenryuu? Tsk tsk.
>He chuckles, tipping his hat in her direction.
Lucky for you, I remember a little restaurant my friend owns. Candy lit and fancy - like you'd see one of those rich folks use.
>>
>tfw too nervous to dm EGG
>>
>>5831254
N-Ngh...uwah...N-No, I-It's fine, I-I'm fine...
>Squigly takes a deep breath as the rod is thrust inside her...she actually thrusts her own hips forward a bit, letting the anons cock get a better taste of her undead insides...which feel somewhat nice, even though she's dead.
Th-This feels nice, do-doesn't it? I-It's a maidens jo-job to please...

>>5831292
>Squigly pauses for a moment...she then freezes and traces a hand across her mouth. She then looks kinda confused, pressing a finger against her cheek as she thinks about how the heck she did that.
Uhhh, m-my, that's a really good question! ho-how did I eat?

>>5831353
E-Eh? Well not exactly...I was always somewhat small...th-this whole, wider waist thing is a little new to me...I'm not used to having so much...Junk in the Trunk? Is that the term?
>Squigly doesn't let up with her motions, moving her hips left and right, making sure to go the opposite direction of the anon...since he's doing it, and he does seem to be enjoying it.
>>
>>5831326

>Thanks to Setsuna's attentions and the touch of her pussy with hers, Tracer felt her climax approach her with every motion, every breath she took and every lick of Setsuna's tongue.
>Letting out one last moan, the Brit closed both eyes as she released her own juices all over her friend's cunt, both of their liquids now mixing.
A-Ahhh~!
>>
>>5831464
Just do it. What's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>5831464
Just do it and have her not respond to you anon.
You'll feel better afterwards
>>
File: ToX2-Alvin-Event-Vid.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ToX2-Alvin-Event-Vid.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>Gotta step away for a sec, Serenity
>BRB
>>
>>5831500
The world can end.
>>
File: 2016-06-20_18.46.26.jpg (75KB, 506x405px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-20_18.46.26.jpg
75KB, 506x405px
>>5831530
>Is ok
>Kissu
>>
>>5831449
>He stood there for a few moments longer, his eyes closed as he basked in the afterglow of his orgasm, as his strength slowly left him. He gently lowered himself back into the water, sitting himself down and resting the girl on his lap. Still connected at the waist, he leaned back on his arms as he balanced Marseille on his hips, once again finding comfort in the warm, soothing bathwater.
That was amazing... You're the best, Marseille, I feel like I could tune-up a whole squadron's Striker Units.
>>
>>5831373
Do-Don't you dare! I've been doing a fantastic job! an-and my outfit isn't gay! It's manly! It' cool!
>Tenryuu stomps her foot, like a spoiled brat before walking over to the anon and grabbing him by the collar.
You aren't doing shit, got it? not until you apologize to my threads!

>>5831463
Seriously? We talkin' like high class stakes and shit? Oh man...
>Tenryuu fidgets a bit before taking another, long swing of her canteen to make sure she sobers up...she can't be seen like this in front of rich people! they'll get the wrong idea and think she's some weirdo.
We-Well then I gotta kill this buzz fast!
>>
>>5831360
>Wow she really seemed to have shed all that hesitation from before
>With a helpless groan he acted obediently he weakly grasped her swiftly swaying fluffy ass and held it straight enough to slither his tongue inside her twitching butt as deep as it would go. Even as she rode him without restraint he made sure his tongue stayed trapped inside her clenching bottom.
Mmmf...argh...mm...S-suzsie...
>He tried to mouth his protests again but it was too late. Eating out her fat marshmallow ass so deeply brought out his orgasm. His whole body shook under her and his hips quickly thrust up into nothing before fountaining his wasteful milky release inside his own clothes.
>>
>>5831531
Guess I shouldn't have DMed Egg then. Woops.
>>
>>5831362
Thank you...
>She quietly falls asleep on top of the demon, hands wrapped around her waist.
>>5831499
>She bites down a bit harder on Tracer's nipple when she feels her friend cumming, holding on to her back as she pushes the pair off the puddle of their mixed juices. The Brit's back presses against the floor as Setsuna lays on top of her, their lips just inches away from each other and their chests pressed together again.
This was a good way to get to know each other.
>>
File: 1474670838639.jpg (670KB, 930x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1474670838639.jpg
670KB, 930x1316px
>>5831452
>Hana had hardly even registered that she was moving, her small body barely stirring against his.
>Her arms can only partially wrap around his broad shoulders in a lazy embrace, muscles still weak.
>She quivers, still joined with him.
Yes, I... You were... So good.
>Her sentence is hardly a coherent one, and she swallows thickly, eyes sliding closed.
>>
File: ee0738d54375ee0d28b1a0c9067a4ea2.jpg (163KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ee0738d54375ee0d28b1a0c9067a4ea2.jpg
163KB, 1050x1500px
>>5831346
>The warrior was quite skilled with many weapons, even makeshift ones. She used her axe like a staff to quickly knock the Anon back to the ground. But to give him a reason not to get back up, he would finally get a closer look at her axe. It was quite the large weapon which made things that much more surprising as she wielded it with only one hand.
It's almost like you want me to beat me up. Either that or you're just that stupid. Thinking that you could get a upper hand on me while I was getting some gold.

>>5831448
>She peered down to her body for a bit after feeling all the dirt be magically blown away from her body, only to return her gaze to him once he brought up her name.
My name is Bell and I don't think I have gotten your name either. But if I am going to be working for you, might be a good idea to know that.
>>
>>5831475

It does... It certainly does... Ahh..
>It was the first time he had the pleasure of experiencing a zombie's undead body. His member throbbed inside her as every inch of his thick rod claimed her. The motions behind every powerful thrust increased in both speed and strength.
>Leaning forward, he planted a kiss on Squigly's lips, finding her to be completely exquisite despite her undead nature. Or maybe he had a thing for zombies? Who knew!
>>
>>5831475
W-why is the zombie so cute and adorable?
>>
File: 1468036289052.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468036289052.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>5831567
>Her eyes went wide in a mixed and confused expression, halfway caused by her own orgasm crashing over her, and in sheer shock that she apparently made him cum without even touching his penis!
Did...you...ohfukk....AAAAAH
>She completely lost her train of thought and in the moment of her orgasm, her bones seemed to turn to jelly, causing her to fall backwards in a blushing, sweaty heap on the couch, ass still planted firmly on your face
>>
>>5831636
Lab Zero are awesome.
>>
>>5831638
IS THAT Suzy?!?! I missed the thicc
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (811KB, 1709x2040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
811KB, 1709x2040px
(Good evening everyone! Let's have a nice good time tonight!)

>>5831499
(Heya! Up for some good old fashioned ScoutXTracer?)

>>5831550
(Oh, hello Serenity! Are you up for continuing the process of converting Amy into a demon?)
>>
File: tumblr_n1g066oa4F1s408f4o1_1280.jpg (572KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1g066oa4F1s408f4o1_1280.jpg
572KB, 1280x897px
>>5831550
>Back
>>
>>5831581
You fool, you have doomed us all.
>>
>>5831475
Yup, although I think Junk in the Trunk is too tame for this. It's the most delicious ass I've ever seen..
>Anon reaches down to grab his penis and adjust the angle so that his next thrust inserts his blood-engorged manhood in the valley of Squigly's bulbous butt cheeks, trapping it between the two peaks of flesh for a glorious massage. He couldn't quite enter her with her clothes on, but he could get pretty damn close.
Really says something when a dead chick has an better ass than most living girls.
>Deciding to give the zombie girl some pleasure too, he slides his hand towards her nether regions and lightly presses his finger against what he assumes to be her groin area.
>>
>>5831638
>>5831654
Hey, she's just as gorgeous!
>>
>>5831279
>Most of her skin was wet and sticky now from his tongue, and she pushed herself up onto her elbows as she looked down at him. She tried to make a smile on her face, drowsy.
"What...else do you want to do?"

>>5831342
"Aww! Look at you two! Getting along so well!"
>Kuroe was ecstatic about him liking the pug. That meant he wouldn't mind her own pet that she brung.
>She pulled out another creature from the basket, a large ball python. She sat on the ground with it, petting it as it slithered around her hips and tried to sneak off to the kitchen. However, every so often she could pull it back to her, and go back to petting it.
"Now we both have pets! And they're both adorable!"
>Even though hers was twice her size and could kill her if it wanted to.
>>
File: IMG_3921.png (484KB, 577x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3921.png
484KB, 577x720px
>>5831654
Hehe, don't sorry sweetie--there's enough 3d thicc to go around!~

>>5831686
Aww, you're such a sweetie anon.
Don't you boys start getting jealous, now~
>>
>>5831686
No I mean, I havent seen her in the thread for awhile!
>>
>>5831664
>still ruining ibuki
>>
File: Reinhardt_07.jpg (186KB, 900x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_07.jpg
186KB, 900x1275px
>>5831588
>There's a blissful smile on the veteran's face as the two of them relax, the warmth of one another a soothing balm after the frantic activity of just moments ago.
>Reinhardt idly reaches out to straighten out some of Hana's unkempt hair, brushing it out of her face with surprisingly gentle fingers before planting a kiss against the top of her head and following suit... closing his eyes.
>His breathing starts to slow as he drifts towards sleep, leaving any more tender sentiments unspoken.
>>
File: 21388980_p0.jpg (620KB, 1000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
21388980_p0.jpg
620KB, 1000x1700px
>>5831559
>The sperm inside her, still blazing hot, bubbled in the bath. There was no strength in the pair left, after such a spectacle.. Marseille had clung to her, even after their sex ended.
"I'm...counting on you..."
[Hope you enjoyed that. I did so much, I actually fapped to it. Have a good night and thank you.]
>>
>>5831681
Oops.
>>
>>5831702
>He slinks his arms around her body, nibbling on her ear, grinding his teeth a bit to further tease her.
Okay than, but for unrelated reasons, I hope I can make you all mine tonight~
>>
evens sleep
odds continue to lurk
>>
File: express11.jpg (10KB, 106x127px) Image search: [Google]
express11.jpg
10KB, 106x127px
>>5831664
>O-Oh, what is this?
>>
>>5831627
>Squigly pushes into the kiss for a second, letting her tongue slip into the anons mouth...seems like she's really getting into it as she tussles with his tongue, refusing to let the thing rest for even a second...she then breaks the kiss, a thin line of Saliva connecting their tongues.
Haaa...I-I'm glad I could please...I-I really am...ng-nguh...

>>5831636
Cute? Adorable? An-Anon? Do you really think of me that way? M-My...I-I didn't know.

>>5831682
>Squigly jumps at the contact with her neither regions...she might be dead, but she can feel just fine...her cold, dead body seems to heat up for a second as he does this.
H-Ha...yo-you really think so? I-I'm flattered you think that way...
>Squigly tries to force a smile...but it's made a bit hard by her trying to hold back a moan. The Zombie bucks her hips against the anons cock, letting it truly get buried in her clothed ass, It doesn't really cross her mind to lift up her dress so he could do it against her bare butt...but I don't think she really cares at the moment.
>>
>>5831734
Candyslut?
>>
>>5831396
>Gabriel stared for a few moments, allowing his mind time to process what he had actually heard her correctly.

..so what, you sayin' I'm right? I don't mean all that shit about the fatfuck and the abuelo, I mean the names 'n shit. I was just talking shit.

>>5831699
>It took Gabriel a few moments to look away from his new roommate to realize that Kuroe made mention of a second pet. No, he was too concerned with showering Chub the pug with affection and praise, even going so far as to dangle his hand above him to make the puppy leap up to grab at his fingers with his paws. It was in one such leap that the teenager saw the large python coiled around the girl's arm. Upon seeing the repitle, Gabriel reacted accordingly.

iMadre de Dios! What the fuck is that!?
>>
File: IMG_2895.png (111KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2895.png
111KB, 480x280px
>>5831707
Ibuki literally released a song called "I SQUEEZED OUT THE BABY BUT HAVE NO ISEA WHO THE FATHER IS" for a reason~!
Want her to prove it again?!?
>>
>>5831739
OwO
>>
>>5831719
(Oh yeah I did, I've been hard as a rock for a while now. I'll be fapping to Marseille tonight for sure. Thanks again, hope we get to play again soon!)
>>
>>5831702
There is? Perfect, I need me some of those thicc pale thighs
>>
File: 2016-04-10_22.32.33.jpg (163KB, 606x711px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10_22.32.33.jpg
163KB, 606x711px
>>5831316
>>5831679
Unfortunately for you, that's not a request we can comply with. Attack us as much as you wish. It will be ultimately fruitless.

>>5831739
>We *might* be corrupting Amy with demon jizz.

>>5831664
(Certainly! Where exactly were we?)
>>
File: IMG_5120.png (462KB, 636x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5120.png
462KB, 636x971px
>>5831739
(Eh? What is what?)
>>
>>5831562
I wouldn't worry too much 'bout it. You aren't completely hammed so nobody'll notice a thing.
>That's what he says, but he knows around this time the place is pretty much empty. But it's cute to see Tenryuu in a fluster. He puts his arm around her waist and hugs her close.
Just follow my lead and it all turn out for the best.
>>
>>5831664
>OwO ScoutxTracer!?
>OwO Sorry I tricked you, ScoutxJinx!?
>OwO ScoutxNonon?!

Calm down, Luffy
>>
File: ea2de28db962bb6381aacf9f6df4dbd5.jpg (395KB, 1000x1527px) Image search: [Google]
ea2de28db962bb6381aacf9f6df4dbd5.jpg
395KB, 1000x1527px
>>5831585

A-Aye, it's always a good thing, mate~
>Replied Tracer with a satisfied grin, closing both eyes and wrapping her arms around Setsuna's form. Now they knew each other very well, alright! And it was worth it-
>Kissing the archer's lips, she cuddled against her, eyes shut and feeling a bit tired after all the action.
Next time let's invite a third party, alright~?
>>
File: 1468032431843.png (271KB, 306x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468032431843.png
271KB, 306x720px
>>5831732
I dunno sweetie....you might have to share~
>She reaches around to stroke your cheek, a flirty, mischievous little look on her face

>>5831780
Oh you boys....you can never seem to get enough of me, can you?

At least you guys are makin' me feel better about having put on a few pounds...
>>
>>5831754
kys luffy
>>
File: 1470012898993.png (250KB, 489x516px) Image search: [Google]
1470012898993.png
250KB, 489x516px
>This thread has a Marseille
>>
>>5831710
(good work as always b0ss)
>>
File: 58614250_p12_master1200.jpg (354KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
58614250_p12_master1200.jpg
354KB, 800x805px
>>5831745
No, barrels.
>>
>>5831818
Calm yourself Kamina
>>
>>5831638
>The man under her continues to twitch, his rawly fucked tongue still laying out in her depths, after being thoroughly milked by her tight pink pucker. He panted hotly, breathing his warmth on her fluffy skin.
>He begrudgingly pulls his tongue out and kisses her quivering hole before slapping her jiggly cheeks again
Mm, god, so much ass. That was great~
>>
>>5831811
I want Suzy to gain more weight!
>>
File: IMG_2860.jpg (37KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2860.jpg
37KB, 218x300px
>>5831814
OH! Ibuki can do that song!
http://youtu.be/M_azCIe_0Kk

>>5831782
Believe Amy was kneeling in front of Serenity, pledging that she is her new true god.
(
>>
>>5831739
Do not.
>>
File: tumblr_nzhic97f3J1s5z7hfo1_500.png (253KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzhic97f3J1s5z7hfo1_500.png
253KB, 500x741px
>>5831782
>I'm gonna need a minute to process that.
>Suddenly, A NEW CHALLENGER comes through the door, two pistols in hand.

L: Alvin, what's going on- what the...
A: Ludger, get over here!
L:Right!

>Ludger flips over next to Alvin, both men having their guns trained on the twins.

>>5831786
>D-Don't worry about it.
>>
>>5831833
Kamina actually doesn't like her. That tasteless bastard!
>>
File: loud and proud.png (259KB, 370x407px) Image search: [Google]
loud and proud.png
259KB, 370x407px
Sorry about earlier. I don't know what happened.
Also, Дoбpый вeчep!
>>
>>5831850
I won't, don't worry. Not what I'm here for.
>>
>>5831818
I want to make megumin explode!
>>
>>5831870
>Pokes
>>
>>5831811
Of course not, you look as perfect and arousing as ever! With a butt that phat, how could you not be?

>>5831839
I second this!
>>
File: yv2.png (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
yv2.png
5KB, 184x184px
>>5831870
watevr u sey kid
>>
>>5831837
>She lazily rolled her way off of him, giggling as she flopped onto the couch, completely out of breath, her hair sticking to her face and just looking overall like a hot mess
Aha...boy, I'll say....

>>5831839
Only a little bit anon.....that said...where would you want it?~
>>
>>5831786
Are you the Amy who teased me last night? Blue balled me hard.
>>
>>5831744
Y-You please me in ways you couldn't even imagine, Squigly... I think I'm falling in love with you too...
>The man replied before licking the spit of her lips and moving his face towards her breasts, giving the flesh buds on top of her undead mounds a series of lick, kisses and playful suckles while his throbbing dick pounded her zombie cunt.
... I'd take your as my wife too... B-But my fiance wouldn't like that... Nnngh!!
>After a series of powerful thrusts, the man released his translucent pre inside Squigly's insides, helping her their motions becoming smoother with every movement.
Ahhh!
>>
>>5831501
That's actually what I'm afraid of
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>5831464
{DO IT NERD}

>>5831388
>She hummed and looked back at him, grinning at her companion as the sun seemed to shine across the sparkles the foundation left on his fair skin.
"You look even more beautiful in the sun!"
>She was doing her best to show him that he was perfectly fine out here. She moved him through streets of the city, looking into stores full of new clothes, wondering if she should get some for him other than her normal clothes.
"No one's noticed the difference, trust me!"

>>5831501
{Alas, the maiden of time not only steals the minutes from me faster than I realize, but doesn't give me a faster WPM to make up for it.
I am sorry anon for ignoring thou. </3 }
>>
>>5831870
>>
File: cloud 9.png (170KB, 362x356px) Image search: [Google]
cloud 9.png
170KB, 362x356px
>>5831878
>Yasuna has her chubby cheeks poked by Anon.
Anon...
>>
>>5831699
>feeling hornier than before, he answered truthfully
I- I want to shower you in my cum and let you feel it all over your body~!
>thinking of the fastest way possible, he gets an idea that wouldn't make her move her whole body too much, considering that her last orgasm made her drowsy
P- please rub me with your feet!
>>
>>5831870
>Pets.
>>
>>5831792
>She happily returned the kisses and cuddles, nuzzling her head into Tracer's neck once they were through.
That's a good idea. Good night, Lena.
>Not realizing how tired she was, Setsuna falls asleep in the comfort of her new friend.
>>
>>5831739
<3
>>
>>5831887
Belly, ass, thighs. Wherever, really.
>>
>>5831811
>He grins, spanking her rear as he leaned in and nibbled her neck.
Other people can fuck you, but I still want a private session~!
You're perfection even with a extra pounds; you're sexy beyond comparison!
>>
>>5831787
Wo-Wouldn't worry about it? bu-but fancy people are super important!
>Tenryuu smacks her cheeks a couple times and jogs in place, trying to completely sober herself up, y'know, to make a good impression.
I-I gotta get sober, I gotta look cool! all the time!
>>
File: horrifying.jpg (42KB, 359x361px) Image search: [Google]
horrifying.jpg
42KB, 359x361px
>>5831913
>DELET THIS
>>
>>5831870
Must.resist.urge.to.molest
>>
>>5831895
>Once they've been out for a while, Anon realizes no one is noticing there's anything different about him. He relaxes more.
"Thanks, for all this, Elizabeth. It all happened so fast, but I'm glad it did. I never could have done this without you."
>>
>>5831744
Grnk..of course..you've been satisfying me like this without complaint..
>Curious about the heat that's coming from her cold body, Anon adds another finger to the one that's rubbing into her lower lips. His appreciation for her efforts couldn't be expressed through words, but he could definitely do it through actions.
If this..keeps up - hnrg - I'll end up staining your dress..think you should take it off..
>Even though he says this, his penis is leaking precum like mad on her clothed rear while pulsating like the beat of a heart. He's trying his best to bite back moans, but he thinks that he's about to start bleeding from his lip sooner or later.
>>
>>5831744
Yes, I think so...
>He responded, smiling warmly down at her as he stroked her hair.
You feel so warm...
>>
File: 2016-04-10_22.35.17.jpg (91KB, 285x968px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10_22.35.17.jpg
91KB, 285x968px
>>5831857
(Did someone wanna romance Amy? Their player is a bit of a whore, fair warning. Also: it's Luffy)
And our threesome is now a foursome, how thoughtful to bring a friend. If you won't stand down, we'll have to hold you two down by force
>Without warning, the clones rush forward, each heading towards their own man

>>5831846
Then the rite can begin. Lift our male appendage to your lips, and drink from it our corrupted sacrament.
>Moving closer, Serenity's member dangle between her legs, already half erect, and growing by the second

>>5831944
>You gon git raped
>By Sonic and the gang
>>
>>5831870
Speak American, Jap.
>>
>See most of the hg people have left
>Assume hg shit has stopped
>Check hg
Feel free to stay here as much as you want neighbors.
>>
File: 1466444741378.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1466444741378.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>5831881
>>5831923
O-only a little guys...and only if you make me something really really good~

>>5831924
Hehe fine....but only if you can give me somethin' real fun!
>She slides into your lap, her ass and thighs weighing down heavily in your lap, and she wraps her arms around your shoulders, pressing her forehead to yours and giving a coy smile
>>
>>5831913
I want to fuck the fox...
I want to jerk him off and have him eat his cum off my hand as I fuck him.
>>
>>5831923
Good taste anon, though I think she needs a little more butt weight more then anything
>>
>>5831969
>>5831972
How about I whip you up something creamy and sweet? I'm sure that'll go straight to those delicious, thick areas~
>>
File: nice desu ne.png (156KB, 350x317px) Image search: [Google]
nice desu ne.png
156KB, 350x317px
>>5831901
That's a really lewd image!
>The (probably) highschool girl whips out a camera and starts taking pictures.
Nice desu ne... Nice desu ne... Nice desu ne...

>>5831910
>Yasuna has her head pet. She gives a beaming smile to the Anon brave enough to ruffle her hair.
Hi Anon!

>>5831949
Anoooon!
>Yasuna grabs hold of Anon by the shoulders.
You'll never reach your full potential like that, Anon. Don't hold back!

>>5831965
I no speak Americanos.
>>
>>5831966
The ones that aren't here are because they went to bed, trust me.
>>
>>5831913
>tugs his tails
>>
>>5831989
Hello Yasuna! Nice to see you around.
>Keeps petting.
Let me blow my load inside you one of these days.
>>
>>5831969
Consider it done~!
>He grinned at her, his arms sliding underneath her ass and around her back, lifting her up and pressing her against a wall, with her legs around me and her ass up in the air, as he made out with her, eagerly making out with her.
>>
File: oj.png (202KB, 318x404px) Image search: [Google]
oj.png
202KB, 318x404px
>>5832001
Oh, you wanna ERP?
>Yasuna shoots Anon a thumbs-up.
It's a deal. I'll do anything you want!
>>
>>5831989
>runs up behind her, yanking her and skirt down and speeding off
>>
>>5832027
Paint my house.
>>
>>5831929
Trust me, they ain't that important. Most of the rich folks that are dinin' in there are just people who grabbed the nicest looking suits or dresses they could get their hands on before steppin' out.
>The cowboy points with no small amount of amusement, watching Tenryuu try to sober herself up.
And truth be told, you look better than most of 'em anyway.
>>
File: IMG_2644.png (791KB, 1280x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2644.png
791KB, 1280x1050px
>>5831961
Yes, goddess...
What a gorgeous cock you have!
>She called out, licking her lips as she took it into her hand gently, jerking her off a bit before giving the tip a lick and opening her mouth to suckle on it like a hungry slut.

>>5831892
I know I did; sorry...
Life happens~!
>>
>>5832027
Damn right I want to!
I already fucked the fishgirl, so might as well do the same with you.
>He nodded wisely.
>>
24 of you, step right up to battle against HG.
>>
File: 1871c736001ba91807fcf309c690d071.jpg (536KB, 720x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1871c736001ba91807fcf309c690d071.jpg
536KB, 720x1326px
>>5831961
(Nah, it just surprised me is all.)
>Alvin quickly slides under his opponent while Ludger flips above his, hits a ceiling fixture with his head and shoots down at her before landing.

L: Damn it! It's too cramped in here!
A: Time for a change of scenery then.
>Both men run out into the hall and make their way downstairs
>>
>>5832043
You could at least suck me now or something, right?
>>
>>5832027
So cute. Makes me want to fug even more!
>>
>>5831989
DO THE DANCE
DO THE DANCE
>>
File: FJ0Hfys.jpg (138KB, 838x638px) Image search: [Google]
FJ0Hfys.jpg
138KB, 838x638px
>>5832053
Loli with Extra Chromosome
Neutrois, if you can.
Male if you can't.
>>
File: wink.gif (28KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
28KB, 240x280px
>>5831966
>Thanks, if my antics get in the way of you guys' let me know.
>>
>>5831989
>The anon is caught off guard by the encouragement to molest to his hearts content. Clearly however he's eager to dive in with his twitching fingers wiggling above you just aching to take advantage of the tiny cute figure below.
B-but it would be wrong right?
Y-yasuna do you even know what you're s-saying...
>>
File: enough.png (451KB, 674x439px) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
451KB, 674x439px
>>5832036
Anooooooooooooooon!!
>The (maybe) highschooler shouts, shaking a fist to the heavens.

>>5832039
With what?

>>5832053
Sharpshooter Yasuna
>>
File: tumblr_nmuvvsknBj1spjy1go1_500.png (186KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmuvvsknBj1spjy1go1_500.png
186KB, 500x675px
Hmm...Something about this landscape and it's inhabitants seems unique from any other place I've been, and yet...
>She places a finger on her chin, and gazes at her surroundings.
At the same time, this seems as normal as it can be. Maybe I should ask someone where I am?
>She walks around, searching tediously for someone who could guide her.
>>
>>5831893
Fi-Fiance? An-Anon!
>Squigly tires to stop the anon by pressing her palm up against his chest, a disappointed look sprawled across her face as she looks him dead in the eye.
Yo-You have a fiance? ye-yet you're doing this kind of thing with me? Th-That's...kind of horrible!

>>5831955
H-Huh? O-Oh yes! I probably should, shouldn't I?
>Squigly gets up and wriggles off her outfit, exposing her slender figure to the anon, before quickly plopping back down on the anons lap. Squigly lightly holds the anons cock, trying to get a good position, eventually she removes her hand and sits right back down, trapping the anons cock between her soft undead butt cheeks.
Ah-Ahaa...th-there we go! no-now nothing will get dirty!

>>5831956
Do I truly? I-I always thought I was rather cold...I-I guess I was wrong...
>>
>>5832027
Nice, can I blow my load on your ass?
>>
>>5831617
Bell. A strong, resounding name for a warrior. I am the Lord of the Sorcerer Kingdom, Ainz Ooal Gown. We are a small, landlocked nation for now. The fact that I am undead is well known, and my reputation makes it difficult to attract new adventurers.

You will make a fine addition.

>The king turned on his heal, a golden staff topped with snakes each holding jewels in their mouths appeared in his hand as if from thin air. Muttering into the air, the lich spoke the phrase 『Gate』 A shimmering black window in the shape of an oval appeared before the skeleton.

>Looking over his shoulder, his twin orbits glowed with red lich light

Thank you for the fight, it was... bracing

>Quickly, Ainz pulled a small leather pouch out from his inventory dimension and hurled it over to the young woman. Inside, a single copper plate on a thin chain rested, denoting her adventurer rank.

Take this, and farewell for now. We'll be in touch.

>The Lich stepped through the portal before it collapsed behind him.

(sorry If I cut it a bit short fight wise, I'm spending upwards of ten minutes just trying to post half the time.)
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1225x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1225x1225px
>>5832053
Setsuna
>>
File: r763281913.jpg (95KB, 753x1000px) Image search: [Google]
r763281913.jpg
95KB, 753x1000px
>>5832053
Rinoa Heartilly
>>
>>5832138
What in the hell are you wearing?
>>
File: 1402547377275.jpg (130KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1402547377275.jpg
130KB, 894x894px
I just drank some tea.
So who wants to blow me?
>>
File: 14705343361_a8695b7b9a.jpg (73KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
14705343361_a8695b7b9a.jpg
73KB, 500x281px
>>5831752
>The pug was casually nomming on Gabriel's fingers like they were chew toys, while he promptly lost his shit about the giant snake that was now wrapping around the rest of Kuroe.
>It had those death eyes, which were really just big, happy orbs that blinked at him with a puppydog mouth, its tongue flicking out as its chubby body popped onto Kuroe's skin.
"It's my new pet! It's a python! His name is ChubChub! Isn't he adorable? And he's really soft, too!"
>Did this small child not understand the repercussions that could come with such a large creature? Of course she didn't. It was Kuroe. And now that Gabriel was friends with her, this was what he now had to deal with.

>>5831909
>She nodded and scooted towards him, lolling her head to the side.
>A foot reached forward, and she seemed to struggle trying to press it against his cock, missing with how lightheaded she was.
>Eventually, her toes pressed along the underside of it, and she started to rub her toes up and down his length.
>>
Still need 21 more.
It's not going to be hosted here if that's your concern.
>>
>>5832053
BMG
>>
File: IMG_2558.jpg (25KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2558.jpg
25KB, 219x300px
>>5832077
Oh, maybe~
>She teased with a grin.
...let me see your cock, than i'll decide.
>>
File: tumblr_nwkbyklprt1t0ub1jo1_1280.png (951KB, 1280x1583px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwkbyklprt1t0ub1jo1_1280.png
951KB, 1280x1583px
>>5832062
>Rather than chase after them directly, the two violet gargoyles calmly make their way to the balcony, jumping once the time is right. If they calculated correctly, they should be landing just in front of the male duo as they burst from the apartment entrance, cracking the asphalt beneath them

>>5832043
>Almost immediately, the tip starts to leak, copious amount of pre flowing at first down the pulsing shaft, then between your lips as you heft the head between them. Serenity places a hand on either side of your head, cooing her approval as her eyes close briefly.
A good start, acolyte.

>>5832154
Go back to sleep dear. We'll keep you invigorated throughout this round, but you need your rest!
>>
File: 2d7.png (461KB, 729x569px) Image search: [Google]
2d7.png
461KB, 729x569px
>>5832053
Pirate-chan
>>
>>5832137
(Just noticed how badly I butchered that sentence. Jesus, I need sleep.)
>He reared the corner, making a beeline for the (perhaps) highschool girl, this time grabbing her skirt right off the ground, twirling it as he ran about like a madman.
Remember meeee~?
>>
>>5832142
H-Hey now, she's OK with it... That's why I'm actually doing this with you...
>The man replied with a small laugh, feeling his climax approach him thanks to the repeated motions of his hips, coating her insides with the translucent lubricant.
I-In fact, I'd love if you come with us one of these days... Y-You'd like her... Nnngh...
>Despite her apparent disapproval, he refused to back down and continued to thrust into her, feeling his orgasm approach.
>>
File: Sparrow-455269-Cockstuck_BAD_END.jpg (815KB, 1800x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Sparrow-455269-Cockstuck_BAD_END.jpg
815KB, 1800x1252px
>>5832053
Fuck ogre
>>
>>5832190
I'll feel better if I fight in a game. I'll go to bed when it's over.
>>
File: its time.png (73KB, 261x458px) Image search: [Google]
its time.png
73KB, 261x458px
>>5832097
You know what they say Anon. Just do it!

>>5832100
Anon, I...
>...

>>5832127
ANON!!
>The (probably) highschooler raises their arms to the sky and falls backwards, landing in perfect starfish formation.
You heard what I said! Have at me! Don't hold back!

>>5832143
Of course you can, Anon.

>>5832202
I do! You stole my skirt before!
>>
>>5832189
I should warn you that it's... not impressive. Small.
>He sighs, feeling defeated before this even starts. HIs cock is freed though, hanging over the waistband of his pajama bottoms, six inches, foreskin covering the head.
>>
File: yv144.png (608KB, 840x704px) Image search: [Google]
yv144.png
608KB, 840x704px
>>5832053
Yung Venuz' True Form
>>
>>5832169
I want to fuck Rinoa
>>
>>5832180
We'd go to HG if we wanted to play hunger games, retard.
>>
>>5832053

Oka Ruto
>>
>>5832208
Fucking KEK.
>>
>>5832053
Squigly
...A-Ah, checking now, It seems like they already have a me...Make that
Squigly The Second.
Will you?
>>
>>5831983
Mmm...sounds perfect!
>She smiles and rubs her hands together in eager excitement

>>5832003
>She kissed him back with equal intensity, kicking off her shoes and wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders, loving the feeling of being hoisted off the ground
Hehe...not too heavy for ya?~
>She giggled between kisses
>>
File: Warrior face.png (58KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior face.png
58KB, 150x150px
>>5832053
Warrior
>>
>>5832138
Hmm?

>The anon spots you in an obvious need of assistance, waving to you.

Yo, lady, you alright?
>>
File: alien.png (495KB, 526x464px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
495KB, 526x464px
>>5832180
Not Yasuna
>>
>>5832053
Plain Doll
>>
File: 1313010529_shaq-hoopz-290.jpg (81KB, 290x420px) Image search: [Google]
1313010529_shaq-hoopz-290.jpg
81KB, 290x420px
>>5832053
Fuck ogre's true form
>>
>>5832053
This fucking cat
>>
>>5832225
Thanks
12 more
>>
>>5832053
Seaport Hime
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (64KB, 779x1026px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
64KB, 779x1026px
>>5832053
Totally from HG Garnet
>>
File: Reinhardt_Gone_Sexual_03.png (523KB, 487x542px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_Gone_Sexual_03.png
523KB, 487x542px
>>5832180
Big Daddy Reinhardt
>>
File: 1432876672479.png (223KB, 502x699px) Image search: [Google]
1432876672479.png
223KB, 502x699px
>>5832053

Rance

>>5832247

You! Round 2 when?
>>
File: fuckogre.png (253KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
fuckogre.png
253KB, 520x520px
>>5832259
Crop it to your actual sub please.
>>
>>5832265
Ultimate succ
>>
File: 150px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png (49KB, 150x288px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
49KB, 150x288px
>>5832180
Ya boi Guzma
>>
>>5832173
...well, it's your pet. You're the one taking care of him.

>After the initial shock faded away, Gabriel went back to playing with his dog for a few more moments. He occasionally took a glance to watch Kuroe's struggles with the snake, absentmindedly wondering where in the hell she was actually going to keep that thing. ChubChub, indeed.

>>5832180
Reaper
>>
>>5832216
DANCE, LOLI. DANCE.
SHOW US THAT (hopefully) HIGH SCHOOL SPIRIT
>>
File: IMG_59131-500x375.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_59131-500x375.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>5832288
>Blueberry's face when
>>
>>5832152
(Don't worry about it. I'm kind of glad you cut it short as I should be heading out for the night anyways. So now nothing has to be rushed out or paused for another time.
I'm actually just going to head out now since our scene seems to be fully wrapped up. Glad we finally got to do this fight scene. )

>>5832280
(Remind me tomorrow and we can totally get to that round 2. )
>>
>>5832154
>>5832169
>>5832181
>>5832192
>>5832228
>>5832243
>>5832247
>>5832253
>>5832263
>>5832269

>runs down the line and spanks all dat booty
>>
File: 57587777_p0.jpg (430KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
57587777_p0.jpg
430KB, 1240x1753px
>>5832265
Fuckable Spooder
>>
File: ludger.png (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ludger.png
118KB, 640x480px
>>5832190
A: Ready?
L: Yeah!
>Alvin aims his weapon in front of him and fires, causing a powerful wave of energy to hit the sirens while Ludger shoots at the ground in front of them, powerful tornadoes appearing where the bullets hit. This resulting chaos kicks up a sizeable cloud of dust
L: Did we get 'em?
A: Let's hope so...
>They wait for the dust to settle
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (44KB, 767x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).jpg
44KB, 767x600px
>>5832053
>>5832180

Trixie's butt
>>
File: Cr8kd3_UMAAkEHw.jpg (149KB, 1088x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Cr8kd3_UMAAkEHw.jpg
149KB, 1088x1002px
>>5832265
Lusamine
>>
File: IMG_20160312_203056.jpg (121KB, 863x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_203056.jpg
121KB, 863x960px
>>5832249
>She turns her head and looks at you for a moment, before cutting her developing trance off and snapping back into the reality of her position. The lady waves in return, and cautiously approaches you.
Ahh, finally! I was looking for someone who could help me in terms of dealing with this new terrain.
>She huffs, obviously tired from whatever she had been previously doing.
Ugh...Sorry if this seems sudden, but could you show me to a place to stay?
>She places a hand behind her back, and massages it briefly.
>>
>>5832142
>His arms locked her into a hug, avoiding her breasts for now.
You really do look adorable. Don't know how anyone can call you ugly or cold~
>>
>>5832331
>slaps
>>
File: do the mario.png (75KB, 283x345px) Image search: [Google]
do the mario.png
75KB, 283x345px
>>5832311
>Yasuna begins to dance for Anon's amusement.
>>
>>5832206
>Squigly curls her lips, she's still very not okay with it...she lets out a little sigh as she removes her hand from his chest and continues bucking against his movements, the look of disapproval still present...well she's trying to keep it as she's getting pounded, some slight gasps escaping her mouthn making it obvious that's she's enjoying it.
We-Well you better, I want you to be comp-completely honest with your lo-lover...do-doing something like th-this is normally a very unforgivable action!
>>
>>5832318
OUCIE!
Not the butt!
>>
>>5832173
Haaa... it's already so good~
>being after two huge orgasms, he moaned in bliss from as little as feeling her toes
>>
>>5832220
Jeez, finally.
>>
File: 28348068_p0_master1200.jpg (149KB, 700x531px) Image search: [Google]
28348068_p0_master1200.jpg
149KB, 700x531px
>>5832053
Alvin
>>
>>5832142
Yeah..ah..now it's..perfect!
>His sentences are a little less than coherent now that his penis is trapped between the cool yet pliant flesh of Squigly's butt cheeks, the sensation of skin on skin enough to blow his mind. With one hand rapidly rubbing at her vagina and the other gripping tightly onto her hip, he feels that there's no better to let loose, especially now that his cock head is so simulated that it's peaking out of her butt cheeks and resting on her lower back.
Sq-- Squi-- aahaaaaa, Sieeeeeeeeeena!
>His cock, bloated red and throbbing from all of the delicious attention its received, erupts at last; coating the entire length of her back and her booty with his thick seed. But despite ejaculating, Anon is still thrusting and fingering away like a madman as his penis continues to eject cum. He's a little worried that he won't be able to stop.
>>
>>5832355
>Hurls a large fistful of nickels at the dancing loli.
WOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 17303.jpg (93KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
17303.jpg
93KB, 590x400px
>>5832318
>yarrs fuckingly
>>
>>5832331
>tfw no Trixie tonight
>>
HG VS ERP HERE
>>5832387
>>5832387
>>5832387
>>
>>5832361
Oh, sorry.
>Spanks the other cheek for good measure.

>>5832404
>Cracks another rump rap on her booty
>>
>>5832216
Nice, thanks.
>unzips his pants and takes out his dick
>starts pressing it against her ass without caring whether she has panties or a skirt on
>>
File: IMG_2585.jpg (26KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2585.jpg
26KB, 234x300px
>>5832190
>Amy's mouth lets out one moan of approval before she continued on taking in her cock. Gazing up, she nodded with lust in her eyes before thrusting onto her cock, taking as much as she can.
Mmmhm; ah~

>>5832217
>She just smirks at him, Eying up his decent manhood.
Nonsense; I can work with this...
>She remarked, lapping at and smooching his cock.
>>
>>5832244
>hands the chubby girl a slice of spongey, vanilla cake
Try this, cutie! I've got a bunch more slices for you if you like it~
>>
>>5832216
GAH! She really did understand what I meant!
>Seeing her so vulnerable and in the shape of a flat star on the ground was too much to handle. Theres no way any man or woman could resist that obvious mating call.
>Anon hungrily wiped the drool from his lip
I-itadakimasu!!
>He dives into her like a swam and strips her tiny (but clearly highschool aged) bare revealing the shining peachy pearl behind it all. He has to shield his eyes from the beautiful shine at first but wastes no time in squishing down her hips and running his tongue up and down her body
>>
>>5832361
DMG's butt is especially nice!
>Gives that ass a good rubbing
>>
>>5832409
>Trying to get people into hg when Hoshi is being Hoshi
>Hoshi is a worse version of Paul
I'll pass.
>>
File: 34e12f12d6f3dbd5eca45704563238be.jpg (399KB, 1210x1160px) Image search: [Google]
34e12f12d6f3dbd5eca45704563238be.jpg
399KB, 1210x1160px
>>5832414
Hey!... At least it's even now..

>>5832438
>Bounces her plump rump over to you. pushing it into your hand
Here you go love bug <3
>>
>>5832361
>anon rubs the butt
Could you please squeeze me with your boobs?
>>
>>5832053
>/erp/ HG games starring: nobody important from erp
>>
File: tumblr_o9inu3c5n81smzgcuo1_500.png (184KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9inu3c5n81smzgcuo1_500.png
184KB, 500x281px
>>5832414
Aghhh~!
Ye'll be keelhauled if ye keep this up ye scurvy dog!
>>
>>5832360

I-I will be... D-Don't worry, Squigly...
>The grip of her hips became tighter as his climax was around the corner, making the male sight in absolute bliss before pushing the whole length of his throbbing, eager shaft deep into her undead insides.
>After a barrage of powerful, hungry thrusts, the man released string after string of his white, sticky cum deep into Squigly's nubile insides, panting heavily thanks to the pleasure her nubile dead body gave to him.
A-Ahh~!
>>
File: tumblr_o3h9ks8IjD1ufld3ro1_1280.png (705KB, 1280x1010px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3h9ks8IjD1ufld3ro1_1280.png
705KB, 1280x1010px
>>5832324
>Actions obscured by the incredible display of firepower, the last glimpse you have of their silhouettes is their wings opening, catching the windstorm for a boost into the sky
>Once it clears up, it seems as though nothing remains, until several seconds later, when the pair slam into the ground directly behind either man, creating a small shockwave of their own,

>>5832427
>The meaty rod responds to the the advancing enclosure happily, spurting several times. As it probes against the entrance to your throat, the hands holding your skull tighten holding you firmly in place. With one firm buck of her hips, Serenity jumps her girthy head into your esophagus, moaning aloud as the tunnel contracts around her

>>5832379
Is that an open invitation? How sinful of you.
>>
>>5832346
The magician's fluffy tail flicks against the anon's hand as her taut, heart-shaped rump bounces only once before gravity takes its hold on it.

>>5832406
"Apologies! Trixie slept in."
>>
>>5832244
Nonsense; just right!
>He called out, pressing his forehead against her own, slowly taking her into the bedroom, still ruthlessly making out with her.
You're just fine as you are~
>>
>>5832473
You mean, if I make it uneven, I can do some more?
>Rests his hand on the other cheek, stroking it in consideration.

>>5832495
>He was about to spank her again, but stops short, and just puts his hand on her bottom with a squeeze.
Keelhauling is when you weigh someone down and throw them off the plank, right?
>>
>>5832477
I'm tiiiiired
>She pouts, leaning into the anon, closing her eyes with his hands on her round bottom
Do it yourself..
>>
File: firepower.png (77KB, 292x373px) Image search: [Google]
firepower.png
77KB, 292x373px
(Heads up: I might pass out at the keyboard. You've been warned.)
>>5832395
>The (maybe) highschool girl continues dancing amidst the rain of coins.

>>5832423
Here Anon, this should help!
>Yasuna sticks her petite (definitely) highschool girl butt out for Anon and flips up her own skirt. She's wearing a pair of white panties today.
There you go! Continue!

>>5832434
>Anon's assault sparks some laughter from the (should be a) highschooler as he drags his tongue across her smooth skin.
A-Anon, it tickles!
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>5832053
Kenny.
>>
>>5832508
Does that mean we get latenight Trixie now?
I need my Trixie fix, I got the shakes, I need it bad.
>>
>>5832344
>(You notice the exhausted state of the azure-cladded lady that stood before you, thinking that it would probably be a good idea if you were to escort her back to your abode, knowing the coming dusk drawing near.)
>The anon nods, giving you his hand in a friendly manner.

Now, ma'm, I don't know where you're coming from like this, but... It'd be quite rude of me to leave you here like, wouldn't it be? Come, my house is not too far from here. We can make it before the sun sets; then, I can help ya' out with navigating this place.
>>
>>5832473
Thanks best magician!
>Anon takes each of his hands and squeezes each of her plushy cheeks. Lifing them up and letting them go, watching them bounce.
Mmh, I just wanna watch them bounce while I'm taking you from behind.
>>
>>5832531
His fursona is really fuckable.
>>
>>5832531
Way too slow, you fucking nerd.
>Pets OG Kenken.
>>
>>5832495
Can I drink from this busty pirate milf?
>>
Post the current song you're listening to and try and guess Avas.
>>
>>5832531
>being this late
>>
>>5832508
This thread is dull tonight. We need that patented Lulamoon showmareship. Dazzle and astound us!
>>
>>5832508
Trixie, your balls must ache so badly after being gone so long!
>>
File: ToX2_Chara-CG_015.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ToX2_Chara-CG_015.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
>>5832504
>They quickly turn around and unload without a second thought into their targets.
A & L: MORTAR FIRE!
>Their last shots explode in a fiery blaze
>>
>>5832558
https://youtu.be/iPT_YvaM7vc
>>
File: zqb-5658_1z.jpg (162KB, 1173x707px) Image search: [Google]
zqb-5658_1z.jpg
162KB, 1173x707px
>>5832508
>Anon shows Trixie what he's got and waggles his eyebrows.
>>
>>5832558
youtube.com/watch?v=bxk4Um2AcEE
>>
>>5832522
Nay, ye'l wish it was.
>she looms over him using an opportunity to strike fear into his heart with her next line.
We tie ye up and scrape ye against the bottom of the ship, leaving ye all bloody, battered an half-drowned
>>
>>5832558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxhtpD7AnXY
>>
>>5832558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbqczHF1BQU
>>
>>5832522
Keelhauling is where the crew throws a rope over one edge of the boat, feeds it up to the other side, ties the end to someone, and pulls the other end, dragging them along the underside of the boat. Because of the barnacles this would usually fuck them up really badly.
>>
File: tumblr_n1rttpUcu71tqr9rvo1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1rttpUcu71tqr9rvo1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>5832429
Well....just a bite...
>She shyly takes a forkful into her mouth, and her eyes go wide and her whole face lights up
Ah...sho guhd...
>She talks through the mouthful, covering her mouth like a Lady, before pounding through the rest of the slice in a matter of seconds

>>5832510
>She giggles as he tosses her down onto the bed where she shoots her videos, bouncing high off the mattress before settling down
>She invites you with one finger to come closer, lifting up her dress with the other hand to flash her black and gold striped panties, with gold lace around the edges
>>
>>5832558
https://youtu.be/iiP3tyPzzFg
>>
>>5832530
Sowwy sowwy~
>He muffles words between his frequent licking.
But I just can't stop, Yasuna's body is really tasty. So I have to enjoy every inch Nnnmwah~
>he continues his ticklish licks and starts throwing in kisses as well.His big fingers reach up and flick around her ripened nipples.
>>
>>5831954
>>5832362
>>5832304

{I must sleep, I'm sorry!}
>>
>>5832589
>space pirate
>talking about the ocean
boi...
>>
>>5832558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
>>
>>5832558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqKNxy4ee0
>>
>>5832529
Oh, sure.
>he kneels her down, then starts thrusting between her boobs
>>
>>5832589
>>5832593
I see.
>He puts on his bravest face, and plants both his hands on the pirate's ass, rubbing at the marks his hands left.
Sorry, sorry. I'll make it all better.
>>
>>5832602
If you must you must.
>>
File: sleep tight reap tight.jpg (226KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight reap tight.jpg
226KB, 960x943px
>>5832602
(It's okay, you get your sleep. Rest well!)
>>
>>5832558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGAGTcB5xBI
>>
>>5832569
>Not wanting the explosive ammunition to harm the men, the duo again catches the brunt of the force with their wings, hurling them backwards through the building's concrete walls. However, two familiar silhouettes appear above the roof soon after, bearing down on the men fast
>>
>>5832558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aES3Wevrbuo
>>
>>5832586
>trixie will never give you a blowjob with her mouth full of gooey peanut butter and soft crackers
>>
>>5832602
(Don't worry about it, you did great! Good night!)
>>
>>5832522
>>5832549
>>5832613
>Throwing her side deck at the anons she lays on the floor, her plump rear in the air as they group and feel her up. However she's already asleep.
>>
>>5832589
(Is that a no then? Wasn't sure if you caught it) >>5832557
>>
>>5832573
Tricky?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 336x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 336x555px
>>5832560
I can't help my autism.

>>5832550
T-thanks.

>>5832556
>pets the Anon
Is there another?
>>
>>5832624
Sleep tight reap tight cute Jiro.
>>
File: Trixie.jpg (624KB, 2125x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.jpg
624KB, 2125x2500px
>>5832536
>>5832561
>>5832564
>>5832586
"Oh, you boys are making Trixie's heart melt. I know it's been so long since you've all worshiped your favorite unicorn's marecock, but Trixie simply can't tonight, not even for peanut butter crackers. I'm so sorry, you'll just have to wait just a bit more longer for your fill."
>>
>>5832345
No I mean cold as in...COLD cold...not um, not cold as in emotionally.
I am dead after all, it only makes sense for my body to be rather chilly.

>>5832393
>A Shiver goes up Squiglys spine as the anon blows his load against her back. His continuous thrusting and cumming cause Squigly to worry a bit...n-no one should be cumming this much, She nods to herself, she proceeds to cover the tip of his cock with her not so boney hand, then she presses her butt against it, she removes her hand and quickly drops herself, ass first onto the anons cock, she lets out a sight little squee as the cum is still shooting off...just now inside her.
Ah-Ahaaa, th-there we gooo...no-now it won't get everywhere!

>>5832501
Th-That's what I tho-nghhh, awweh!
>Squiglys serious tone is instantly cut off by the mass amounts of cum being shot off inside her, her body wriggling and shivering as she really wasn't prepared for that.
HA-Haaaa....pl-please warn m-me fir
>Squigly lets out a little moan and shivers a bit before falling on her back...I think she might've came a bit herself...if the lewd fluids being mixed in with the mans cum wasn't an indication of that.
>>
File: bakabaka.png (173KB, 390x462px) Image search: [Google]
bakabaka.png
173KB, 390x462px
>>5832600
Really? I hope you don't eat me!
>Yasuna's laughter continues ringing in Anon's ears as he toys with her body, or maybe she's just laughing at her own joke. Probably both.
>>
File: Free-Download-Pirate-Background.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Free-Download-Pirate-Background.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>5832608
(just a generic, not being based godspeed. Just using some of her images since its hard to find redhead pirates, il stop using them when someones based enough to play her of course)
>>5832614
>she rests into his groping hands
Good, ye better, little boy
>>
>>5832652
You tease! You need your cock sleeves more than we need you....for now...
>>
>>5832624
Sweet dreams Reapiro
>>
>>5832538
For a stranger I just met, you're awfully friendly. I like that, you're pretty charismatic!
>She takes your hand cautiously, before settling in in your palm and clutching your fingers between hers with grace.
Thank you! If there's anything I can do to help you out once we arrive, please, let me know. I can't just let someone do something kind and generous for me without giving them the same treatment, y'know?

>>5832647
(correct
fun fact: this is my first time ever erping in the trash erp threads
dunno where the rumor that I come around her all the time came from)
>>
File: IMG_2579.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2579.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>5832504
>Devouted, Amy Rose caught up and widened her mouth so she could still as she suckled on the meat rod, before opening as wide as possible and taking it flawlessly.
>She moaned, humming her hips indelight as he tried to know.
>>
>>5832594
Good, have another!
>hands her another slice, carefully hiding the bottle of his "secret growth" ingredient in his pocket
>>
>>5832648
There was some little stint the other day but they seemed to have something against you, maybe.
>Continues to pet while also being pet. Starts to rub fluffy ears as well.
Just keep being Kenken, kaykay?
>>
>>5832530
Thanks, that's nice.
>starts humping against her panties
>it really is better
>>
File: pirate_girl_by_emptyshadow.jpg (94KB, 494x388px) Image search: [Google]
pirate_girl_by_emptyshadow.jpg
94KB, 494x388px
>>5832645
And pray tell, what do I get in return?
>>
>>5832676
Tricky you're too pure for this, I almost erped with you jesus.
>>
>>5832645
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>5832648
You're welcome. If you're actually free to play I'd love to have my cock in you, if that's cool? It would be really comfy to have you just sit in my lap with that skrit lifted and my cock resting in you.
>>
File: 2016-09-23_19.41.13.jpg (51KB, 326x260px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-23_19.41.13.jpg
51KB, 326x260px
>>5832677
(Uh, you ok there?)
>>
>>5832652
Please. I just need a little Trixie tonight. I'm dying over here. It's been so long. It doesn't have to be your cock. Whatever your up for. I'm so desperate I'd settle for fully clothed snuggling. I'll do whatever you want!
>>
>>5832628
>They both hop out of the way at the last second in different directions, both turning to face their enemies.
>>
>>5832667
>At least some of the tension drains from him as he keeps up the massage, light and simple, even though his urge climbs to give her another spank.
Y'know, it might be better if you just lie down. I can apply better care that way.
>He shrugs, ending up with a tighter hold on her ass.
>>
Do other peoples RPs sometimes make you legit sick, but you can't be the cunt to tell them to fuck off, because obviously the thread isn't just about you?
>>
File: cola.png (258KB, 419x440px) Image search: [Google]
cola.png
258KB, 419x440px
>>5832684
>The (maybe) highschooler looks over her shoulder at Anon.
If you really wanted, Anon, you could pull down my panties and just stick it in!
>>
>>5832711
It's simple anon, I just don't read other people's roleplay.
>>
File: 1474810462120.jpg (44KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474810462120.jpg
44KB, 600x540px
>>5832624
Sleep Tight Reap Tight
>>
>>5832696
I....I uh...
*the anon is unsure what a pirate queen would want, or what he could offer her in return.*
P....parlay! State the terms for the services of your bosom my lady!
>>
>>5832711
Yeah, every time Owain comes into the thread I feel that way but I don't shitpost him because someone must like it.
>>
>>5832654
Well, you are a BIT cold...
We should warm you up~
>He playfully explained, kissing her cheek before letting her get out of the hug.

>>5832703
(I take that as a no?)
>>
>>5832662
>Her childish but clearly nearly an adult aged laughter brings joy to his ears as he happily partakes in his meal.
Aheh, I may end up eating Yasuna afterall. But where should I start? All parts are so delicious. Hooow about heeere! Nom!
>With a aching glomp he buries his mouth between her legs and munches away
>>
>>5832654
>Having filled her with his "life", the man sighed and happily closed his eyes, wrapping an arm around her form as he collapsed besides her, spraying his seed on her legs and thighs, kissing her cheek as he cuddled against the cute zombie.
Ahhh... Haa... Was it nice for you as well? I mean... You were my first... Zombie girl. Hah. I wasn't expecting this from someone like you, sweetie.
>>
>>5832652
I want to feed Trixie peanut butter crackers while she talks about how great she is and I enthusiastically agree with her.
>>
>>5832711
No, but I do play avas counter to my own particular tastes for certain people and occasionally feel self-loathing about it.
>>
File: yv62.gif (1017KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
yv62.gif
1017KB, 380x253px
YOOP
how r we doin 2nite, /erp/?
>>
File: boyifyoudont.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
boyifyoudont.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>5832677
Is this english?
>>
File: IMG_20150715_195919.jpg (125KB, 960x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_195919.jpg
125KB, 960x851px
>>5832697
I'm just here to do booce m8, that's all
>>
File: Eyes.png (101KB, 300x130px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes.png
101KB, 300x130px
If I win the crossover hg i'll pick up Squall and cuck Riona.
>>
File: IMG_2539.jpg (278KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2539.jpg
278KB, 600x758px
(I really should stop burning both candle ends...)
See you all later I guess...
>>
File: Eyes 3.png (12KB, 72x65px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes 3.png
12KB, 72x65px
>>5832652
I cant to attend one of your shows.
>>
>>5832763
Oh.

Godspeed then. Don't talk to strangers at night.
>>
File: 2016-09-19_04.19.46.jpg (152KB, 506x405px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-19_04.19.46.jpg
152KB, 506x405px
>>5832711
(That means you're a decent human, anon)

>>5832708
>Terminator like in their unending pursuit, the pair dart forward with inhuman speed, seizing either man by the wrists with impossibly strong hands
Will you comply, or must we restrain you by force? We haven't made a single attempt to harm either of you despite your own aggression.

>>5832738
(Eh? I'm not sure if he posted what he meant to post. It seemed to cut off at the beginning of a sentence)

>>5832777
(Kek, I thought so, later)

>>5832786
Come now, she's not the only game in town.
>>
>>5832710
>she moans a little, lying down, her legs teasing him slowly
Aye, but ye better not try anything. Or i'l play rough.
>>5832731
>she smirks at that. Hook line and sinker
You'l be me slave until I see fit. Or do ye not want these?
>she arches forward her cleavage in full view, tormenting anons eyes
>>
File: 2016-09-19_04.21.18.jpg (26KB, 202x144px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-19_04.21.18.jpg
26KB, 202x144px
>>5832763
(Uh, why not do it on Discord? No risk of confusion)
>>
>>5832711
Yes. Some fetishes are just straight up trash.
>>
>>5832669
"Thank you for understanding."

>>5832707
"If you -really- need, then find some smut of her and jerk that cock off, Anonymous, because when I say I can't, I can't!"

>>5832744
"Sounds like a great idea!"

>>5832786
"You know I already have my eyes on you, FP."
>>
>>5832721
I love how lewd you've gotten, while still retaining your cute demeanor. It really does wonders on muh dick.
>>
File: horrified.png (387KB, 579x518px) Image search: [Google]
horrified.png
387KB, 579x518px
>two underages doing ERPing
aren't you kids supposed to be sexting nowadays?
>>
File: IMG_20150715_200108.jpg (70KB, 960x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_200108.jpg
70KB, 960x380px
>>5832813
cause 4chan rp is funner
plus i'm avaing a character instead of myself and doing it via pm just feels too intimate
figured why not do it at the place it's meant to be done
>>
>>5832654
O-ohhhhhh!
>HIs eyes almost bulge out of his head as he watches his penis sink into Squigly's bootyhole, torn between the intense pleasure and the desire to just relax. But of course, he's too horny and the zombie girl is just too tempting for him to stop so he continues thrusting away as his cum begins to fill up her insides instead.
Aah...aaa..Squigly..you're so lovely..
>He's gone past pain and just submersed himself completely in the pleasure now. He'll stop ejaculating later.
>>
>>5832775
I fucked a nazi Im pretty happy~
>>
>>5832763
erp with bolin.
>>
>>5832812
Everything I'll do will be of just a suitably sensual and caring manner.
>He lets out a deep breath, and strokes down her legs before tugging at the cloth covering her ass, lowering it enough to look at her pinkened cheeks. Dipping down, he kisses each one, before running his fingers over them in a gentle caress.
>>
>>5832594
>He smiles at her gesture, crawling up onto the bed with her.
>As she reached her cunt, he placed his head into her dress underneath her as said in the ad...
>>
File: Ponder.png (523KB, 577x678px) Image search: [Google]
Ponder.png
523KB, 577x678px
>>5832786
>>5832828

*Cant wait
Yeah, I'm tired...
>>5832802
Well, true~
>>
>>5832802
L: Damn it, why does this keep happening!
A: We don't want any! Buzz off!
>They start to kick and struggle
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 716x1116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 716x1116px
>>5832682
What a shitty thing.
>Curls up in the Anon's lap.
I'll do my best to maintain Panda status!

>>5832701
Technically speaking, I'm free. But I'm exhausted to say the least.
>>
>>5832840
I fucked a...you know I don't know what I fucked but it was cute.
>>
>>5832845
Do I look lesbian to you, anon?
>>
>>5832828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg
>>
>>5832863
I am too. I'd still like to feel what it's like inside of you, if you don't mind? Nothing extensive, all you've got to do is settle yourself down onto my cock. Please?
>>
>>5832812
>The anon looks long and hard at the pirate queens chest at that. On one hand he'll be a swabbie for who knows how long, slaving under a theif of the stars. On the other, fresh milk from a busty redhead pirate. He tries to carve himself out something.
One years service! I get to drink from you on a regular basis, and will perform any deed you require in that time, all I earn will go to you sans food and board.
>he extends his hand
>>
>>5832874
dunno you look pretty gay to me
>>
>>5832874
yes.
>>
File: yv37.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
yv37.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>5832845
>>5832874
wat am i reeding
>>
>>5832828
I think it's a great idea too. But it'll have to wait til next time if you can't stick around tonight. I'm willing to obsequiously serve you peanut butter crackers any time.
>>
>>5832863
Good, OG Kenken, best Kenken.
>Ruffles fluffy panda head.
I've done too much silly stuff with you and the other one just seems like a shit, desu.
>>
File: IMG_20150715_200035.jpg (121KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_200035.jpg
121KB, 776x960px
>>5832893
>>5832898
i'll do bolin the day you two do each other

>>5832900
what I do when i wait for a reply
>>
>>5832923
Well im ready if the other anon is too.
>>
File: yv39.png (200KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
yv39.png
200KB, 500x469px
>>5832923
o
cary on
also i wil fund de project of makin dose 2 anonz fuk
i got lots mony, i can mak it hapen
>>
>>5832738
I believe it's rather difficult to do that sort of thing...bu-but if you insist.

>>5832741
I-I suppose it was nice...
>Squigly plops her boney hand on top of the mans chest, once again, a bit of a pout forming across her face...she's still mad.
You really shouldn't be doing these things! I-I don't care if your fiance is okay with it or not... Fr-Frankly, she shouldn't be!

>>5832838
>This was most definitely not the outcome Squigly was hoping for. She was hoping that he would calm down...seeing as though this just further invigorated the man made Squigly pout a bit...but that pout was quickly destroyed as he continues thrusting. She lets out a cute little squeak as he pounds against her asshole...Squigly didn't know it yet, but her ass is her most sensitive spot, her face contorts into a weird kind of pleasured face, her tongue sticking out between her stitches as the sudden wave of pleasure over comes her
Ngh...Th-Thank you very mh-much!
>>
Ayy... Where the sexy robot ladies at?
>>
>>5832888
>she shakes her hips, teasing the anon's desperate eyes further. 5 years and you'l do what I say. If youre good Il let you drink once every 2 days. Take it or leave it.
>>5832870
Want to fuck another cute lassie?
>>5832853
>she strokes his hair and cheek as he kisses hers
There's a good boy
>>
File: 2016-08-28_19.45.36.jpg (123KB, 604x434px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-28_19.45.36.jpg
123KB, 604x434px
>>5832837
(Ok...I mean you can just change your discord name temporarily to whatever the fuck you want, like your Ava's name, and make your icon your ava, and then it isn't like you're using an ooc account at all. Besides, I thought you two were planning intimacy eventually)
(Oh well, you do you, and stay away from everyone else in here, you stupid kids.)

>>5832860
Then you leave us no choice.
>The two lean in, restraining their men with ease, and plant a literally intoxicating kiss on their lips. Within seconds, their minds start to fog over, eyelids grow heavy, and worlds turn black
>An unknown amount of time later, they come to, facing only one Serenity now. Both are tightly bound to a chair, strange black rope holding them in place

>>5832845
(Nigga Bolin is too young even for Tricky)
>>
>>5832711
That's just common courtesy, it's commonly accepted that not everyone likes every fetish or Ava. Just say no politely, take no politely, and let people go on with their own typefuck and business.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x358px
>>5832886
Well...I can try. Go on, sit down or lay down or however you wanna do it.

>>5832916
Oh, yes, I'm going to have to challenge someone to a duel to the death. I am morally obligated.
>>
>>5832935
>>5832923
I-Isn't this a little fast anon?
>>
File: XJ_9_Jenny_by_maniacalcarrot.jpg (34KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
XJ_9_Jenny_by_maniacalcarrot.jpg
34KB, 300x400px
>>5832958
>>
>>5832958
>>
>>5832995
I like where this thread is going.
>>
>>5832676
>He sets for his abode, with you in hand.

Hey now, don't mention it. I'm happy to help out anyone that hasn't done anything wrong, to my knowing. There'd be no real reason to leave you out here if I really was that much of an dick, anyways. You'd just be ground meat for the scavengers, anyways. And, honestly, you'd fare better getting some proper help, lady. Though, I'll keep a mind on that offer of yours, since around here, there's a lot of things on people's minds...

Oh, hey, we're lettin' out some light over here. Think you can make it a 'bit more steps beyond that clearing?
>>
>>5832986
Shush. We got to put on a show if we want her to give Bolin a good time.
>>
>>5832984
>pets those cute panda ears
>>
>>5833000
>when u a hotdog
>>
>>5832984
Thanks. Iv'e been attracted to that Fursona forever, it's appreciated, Kenny.
>Anon sits down, pushing his boxers away, leaving him in only a t-shirt, he pats his thigh, inviting the Panda over.
>>
>>5832962
Perhaps some other time.
>>
>>5832995
>>5833000
Ah yes, my first ever waifu. This gives me happy memories...
>>
File: yv54.jpg (25KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
yv54.jpg
25KB, 500x250px
>>5832935
>>5832986
>>5833009
>smooshes de 2 anonz togetr
kissy kissy
>>
>>5833009
But why Bolin when she could give me a good time!
>>
File: tumblr_nbwnh47pC51ts5pyso1_250.gif (856KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbwnh47pC51ts5pyso1_250.gif
856KB, 245x190px
>>5832964
A:...What the hell?
L: Whatever you want, we're not giving it to you!
>>
>>5833031
She is 16 you rapist
>>
>>5832947
>Opening a single eye, he placed a hand on top of hers before kissing her lips as she pouted, smiling afterwards and carefully pulling the blankets on top of themselves.
C'mon, you're making it sound as if you weren't looking forward to a next time~
>>
>>5832984
>Kenken even showed up to attempt the fucc.
Got damnit. Maybe next time...
>Pets fluffy ears again.
Night, Kenken.
>>
>>5832947
>Softly cuffing her chin with one hand, he leaned in and kissed her with another, sucking gently on her lips as my hands warm you.

>>5832995
X-XJ9?
I-I heard so much about you!
...I never thought you were this beautiful up close...
>>
>>5832962
>That little wiggle drives his mind wild, seeing her bountiful body in motion......wait, every 2 days?!?
DEAL! 5 years of service for drink every other day!
>He immediately takes her hand and shakes it, putting himself in servitude to the cunning queen.
Now, shall we officiate the parlay?
>>
>>5833035
Ok I don't actually know where to go from here without lewding you.
>>
>>5833031
Are you saying you are too good for me?

>>5833026
>kisses the other anon lovingly,shoving my fucking tongue down his throat
>>
>>5833035
Good work dear you scared it away.
>>
>>5833037
...The cops don't have to know.
>>5833068
Mnhg!
>Anon sensually moans out as the other's tongue enters his mouth
>And then he starts choking up
>>
>>5833076
Why are you so adorable?
>>
>>5833059
Try it anyway, I got something up my sleeve.
>>
File: tumblr_n5mo3uK8Pw1tyuin7o4_500.png (297KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5mo3uK8Pw1tyuin7o4_500.png
297KB, 500x750px
>>5833076
A: S-Sakuya, quick! Get me and Ludger the hell out of here!
>>
File: yv30.png (39KB, 766x493px) Image search: [Google]
yv30.png
39KB, 766x493px
>>5833068
>>5833085
yiss
gud
>takes picturs
>>
File: 2016-06-06_01.37.02.jpg (48KB, 326x260px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-06_01.37.02.jpg
48KB, 326x260px
>>5833059
>>5833035
(Wait, I had an idea. Lewd without lewd, duh.)
You'll be singing a different tune soon enough you two

>Serenity proceeds to toy with both of them for hours on end, until she finally coaxes forth a climax from both prisoners. Once finished, she asks

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

>>5833089
>Ok but have be after the above for maximum humor
>>
>>5833085
>>5833100

>Rips his fucking pants and shirt off
>starts working his shaft
>>
>>5832947
>The promised time does eventually come where he stops cumming and thrustingl. But he doesn't take his dick out just yet. If he's lucky, he'll get reinvigorated and get to properly rail her asshole.
Ah..that was incredible... but I didn't think you'd go for anal that fast.
>While he's basking in the afterglow and running hs hands along Squigly's thick thighs, he notices her pleasured expression and realizes what happened. A devious smirk crosses his face as he starts thrusting again, but softer this time.
>>
>>5833095
>Cuts you both loose.
Ok let's get out of here.
>A gap opens.
>>
>>5833008
>As she follows you along with your lead, she inspects you and your attire. She can't help but notice your interesting looking jacket, and in an instant, she remembers how common such fashion had been in the earlier fashionable norms that early era men would wear. Yes, indeed, it was a letterman jacket.
I can agree with that, with the weather being this hot here and all. With a place like this, though, I'm sure the evening temperature will feel really cozy.
>She smiles underneath her breather.
I'm sure I can, mister.
>>
>>5833117
>>5833102
>The post rape escape
>A porn parody of the great escape
>>
>>5833115
>>5833100
>Anon grows fully erect, and 3 seconds later cums all over his hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 642x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 642x913px
>>5833011
>practically melts, leaning her weight onto the Anon.
T-those are sensitiiiiive...

>>5833016
>The petite panda took a couple of nervous steps, lifting her skirt to tug down her pink and white striped panties. She stood before him, slowly lowering herself down, allowing first his tip, then the rest of his shaft to part her folds. While she is able to keep herself mostly under control, a quiet sigh of pleasure is audible.

>>5833043
Eh?
>Quick hugging
Night, Anon.

>>5833068
>>5833085
Excellent.
>>
File: clench.gif (47KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
clench.gif
47KB, 240x280px
>>5833102
A: You... You're twisted...

>>5833117
>the ropes are cut by the interloper. Alvin grabs Ludger and makes his escape
>>
File: yv47.png (6KB, 136x125px) Image search: [Google]
yv47.png
6KB, 136x125px
>>5833115
>>5833149
omigosh
YISS
dis is som joosey stuf rite heer
>continyoos snappin picturs
>>
>>5833149
You made a mess you dirty boy!

>licks the cum off his hand and starts sucking on his sweet juicy cock,while playing with his balls.
>>
File: 2016-09-19_05.06.48.jpg (55KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-19_05.06.48.jpg
55KB, 296x296px
>>5833159
>She calls out to the escaping trio
And you love it. Farewell for now, but this is YOUR apartment. I hope you don't mind if we make ourselves at home here. You're more than welcome to come back any time.
>>
>>5832775
better get to it. you won.
>>
>>5833179
I-I couldn't help it! You just tore off my pants before I could blink!
>He drops down onto the floor in defeat, ass pointing up as his cock gets sucked clean.
>>
>>5833131
>He nods, and continues on forward, a bit more faster. Once the sight of towering trees start to fade with the revealing of the small, but habitable, house before them, the anon leads you to his door.

...Whew, we made it.

>He unlocks the door, reaches for the handle, and opens up, letting out the light from inside.

After you, lady.
>>
File: 13 - FChq2gh.jpg (135KB, 1011x765px) Image search: [Google]
13 - FChq2gh.jpg
135KB, 1011x765px
>>5833191
>All of a sudden, there's a very dramatic change in scenery, instead of Alvin's apartment. You're now in a dark room, with this strange creature that has it's arms crossed, glaring at you with silent fury.
>>
>>5832775
JUST
>>
File: 46 - A96Qjgh.jpg (16KB, 143x168px) Image search: [Google]
46 - A96Qjgh.jpg
16KB, 143x168px
>>5832775
>Ayy, congrats.
>>
>>5832830
Who and who?
>>
>>5833229
>She nods, and steps inside. Taking notice of the small, yet expansive layout, she immediately rushes towards the couch, plopping on it with a relieved sigh.
Ohh...Man, it's been FOREVER since I've been on one of these. The place's even got a nice temperature to it! Hmm...
>She takes off her superweapon pack, and plops it to the side of the couch.
You living with anyone else, or are you alone?
>>
>>5833266
Tracky and Belin
>>
New thread:
>>5833281
>>5833281
>>5833281
>>5833281
>>5833281
>>
File: tumblr_nzshztnGcj1ua6bg8o1_1280.png (427KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzshztnGcj1ua6bg8o1_1280.png
427KB, 1280x723px
>>5833239
>For once surprised by a turn of events, Serenity takes a moment to eye the new creature, then realizes what most likely irks him

Was that your girlfriend we corrupted earlier this very evening? It's far too late, the transformation has already begun

>>5833266
(Triggy and Dedan s.mh)
>>
>>5833222
don't think we are done yet

>He slowly inserts his fully erect cock into the anon's tight boypussy.

Mmm~ Forget Bolin this is what I want.
>He begins thrusting slowly while kissing the anons neck.
Thread posts: 526
Thread images: 249

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.