[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Inflation Thread #15 Episode VI: Return of the Writefag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 129

Pony Inflation Thread #15
Episode VI: Return of the Writefag edition

Pastebins:
Writeslut the anon
http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon

Splorch_Bucket
http://pastebin.com/u/Splorch_Bucket

Prev threads
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5655683/
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5461487/
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5421049/
>>
Hey op, make the first few posts yourself to kick off the new thread.
>>
>>
Re-posting this

Writeslut here with a story announcement.
I'm planning to write a Nightmare Night story featuring Derpy Hooves.
The premise is that Derpy has decided to go as Princess Celestia this year, so she dresses up with a toilet-tube horn, cheap plastic regalia and Celestia's cutiemark taped over her own.
Oh, and she inflates her assets to match Celestia's generous proportions.
Derpy then proceeds to wreak havoc on ponyville; causing property damage, winning the costume contest, getting horny, eating candy, insulting the princesses and jiggling way too much during the Nightmare Night dance off.
The story is set to be anthro and focused on the rear end of our favorite bubble-butt, but there will be a bit of breast and belly inflation.
Kinks present in the story will include spanking, groping, tight clothing, clothes destruction, public nudity, public masturbation, public sex and some degree of public humiliation.
AS ALWAYS, if you have any suggestions for juicy or funny scenes, side characters or other ideas, PLEASE give them! I love hearing what you guys like and it helps keep me focused.

Writeslut out!
>>
>>5819026
Suggestions so far

First I was gonna ask whether others could be ballooned during in the wake of her havoc, but >>5804326 (You) let's me reconsider. How about this: absolutely noo-one understands how she got this big, because she wasn't a day or two ago, and at the very end they find out about her secret?

Let me think, one station could be the apple in a bucket game wherein she falls but doesn't submerge in. She floats much to the surprise of onlookers.

Perhaps she can have a one-on-one encounter with Princess Celestia herself. The real Princess goes to have a check on the Nightmare Night festival then runs into Derpy, leading to her asking about the muffin mare's...questionable costume choice.

>The princesses decide to stick a big buttplug up her as punishment.
>It temporarily alters her cutie mark to that appropriate of a royal buttslut, and causes her rear to very slowly swell even further.

If there's cameltoe, think we could get some expansion of her bits as well?
Pussy lips & nipples expand under her dress for early humiliation.\
>>
>>5819040
Random stallions groping her body, perhaps? Or just one?
>>
>>5818377
Or take this thread back to your containment board over at >>>/mlp/
>>
>tfw you fly through a raincloud with your mouth open
>tfw you accidentally swallow it all
>tfw you suddenly contain several hundred litres of water and are struggling to stay airborne
>tfw you saw what happened when Thunderlane did the same last month
>tfw they're still finding black fur all over town
>tfw you're about to add blue to the mix
>>
>>5820697
For certain!
>>
File: tumblr_n83shcjZRa1tub38po1_1280.png (280KB, 1280x1057px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n83shcjZRa1tub38po1_1280.png
280KB, 1280x1057px
>>5820754
Or you could ignore it and click a thread you like you instead of wasting your breath on a thread you hate.
>>
>ywn be gilda's abused intern
>ywn dose her coffee with poison bloat
>ywn watch her beg and plead as her belly grows tighter and tighter
>ywn hear her squawk in agony as her stomach rips open
>ywn laugh as she desperately tries to hold her guts in
>ywn fuck her until the last dregs of life have left her body
>ywn hit the revive button and do it all over again
>>
File: frame_15_delay-0.07s.png (201KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
frame_15_delay-0.07s.png
201KB, 1280x960px
>>5821072
>>
>>5819026

I'm still taking suggestions for this!
>>
>>5820757
>This is a normal occurrence in Equestria.
>It happens due to a pegasus's natural magical properties backfiring.
>If a puff of cloud is wedged inside a pegasus a cloud the rest will usually funnel in, its outer tension being held together by the magic that allows for cloud manipulation and walking.
>Cloudsdale usually has one or two incidents a week, Ponyville five or so a year.
>Cloud filling happens often enough that ponies react almost routinely, in a 'Wow, sucks to be that guy,' kind of way.
>The Pegasi themselves breed like rabbits and this has been happening since the beginning of recorded history, so nopony ever does anything about it.
>>
>>5823781
Wow, the Equestrian population seem like dicks
>>
>>5823932
They kinda are, ponies have had to find ways to get rid of overpopulation for a long time. So they've gone to using some... extreme methods to keep them in check.

Some ponies even like watching this happen, and clubs have gone up to encourage those who enjoy watching ponies pop, though you do have to be careful that you buy the right pass, or you might end up exploding
>>
>>5823932
Eh, that's just how things are. What are they going to do about it, force ponies to wear flying masks when going over 50 feet? Those things are for nerds.
>>
>>5824541
They could try keeping their mouths closed.
I'm just saying, picking fur and feathers from the gutters is really annoying.
>>
>Pegasi trying to remain intact during day-to-day activities
>More difficult than you'd think
>>
File: Puffy Ponies.jpg (169KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Puffy Ponies.jpg
169KB, 1280x905px
So... anyone else feel like inflation and popping are two different fetishes that are lumped together because of a common overlap and convenience?

Like, I'm not saying that popping should have it's own thread, that would be stupid. However, it seems like non-poppers like the tension, the idea of how big and round the subject can get. The poppers on the other hand sees the inflation as a means to the explosive end, considering how much we were talking about rapid decompression last thread, and that is not really inflation.

... just some stupid pondering.
>>
>>5830355
Dude, popping is just the inevitable conclusion to anything left on the hose or pump too long. Some people like the payoff, rather than the buildup
>>
>>5830355
Popping is just an optional end to inflation. Yeah, we had this type of discussion several times in the past threads.

The thing about popping is that it has different levels varying from cartoony fun and recovery to a grim means of murder, which tends to be what causes people to have mixed opinions on the subject,
>>
Just popping in to tell you guys that as I was scrolling through the catalog, I initially read "Pony Inflation" as "Sony Playstation."

That is all.
>>
>>5821371

>Gilda's claws flew to her round belly, trying in vain to hold it together
>The pressure inside was too intense, her organs were pressed against her skin, and the only way for them to go was out
>A loud ripping sound filled the air, mixed with Gilda's agonized shrieks
>Starting from the navel, the skin of her stomach began to split, tearing her belly down the middle
>The griffon's eyes rolled back as she felt her insides pressing out
>Each bloated, bloody sack of flesh fell to the floor with a sickening *slap*
>Her bloated spleen, her pink liver, foot upon foot of intestine spread out across the office floor
>A hissing noise emanated from her belly as well, as her stomach, the biggest, most stretched organ of them all, began to leak
>At first it was slow, a mere whine amidst the mutilated griffon's screams, but it slowly grew louder, until the inevitable came
>Gilda's stomach exploded, spraying the room with acid and her last meal, the undigested remains of the puffcakes that did this to her
>The torn skin of her torso fell limp, framing the view of her bloodied bones inside her empty gut
>Gilda's eyes finally glazed over, and she fell limp in a pool of her own viscera
>Perhaps she shouldn't have messed with Sugarcube Corner's baked goods monopoly, after all
>Her secretary popped her head in the door, grimacing at the gory sight, before pressing a finger on the intercom
>"Miss Pie? I believe the position of CEO has just opened up for you. Welcome to the GriffonScone family."
>"Oh, and somebird call the cleaner's. This one's a doozy."
>>
>>5832209
Who the hell just opens up the position of CEO after the last one exploded into a pile of goo.
>>
>>5832313
Maybe they hated Gilda as CEO so much that they were more than happy to open the position up
>>
Editfag here.

Any news on the animation from that sound clip two threads back?
>>
Does it matter where the stories come from on here? Whether they are made somewhere and posted here or you happen to find one that is interesting and worth sharing? FA, Pastebin, Greentexts, etc?
>>
>>5835139
Doesn't matter, as long as you source it.
>>5834410
CDT said it would be out sometime next month or so.
>>
>>5835139
Not really, that said, I wouldn't repost something unless its short and green. Just link the rest.
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>5832313
Someone who's been promised a promotion by the new CEO.
>>
>>
File: 1388269243566.png (219KB, 1277x729px) Image search: [Google]
1388269243566.png
219KB, 1277x729px
Any news on bugpop story?
>>
File: 1476624695.png (640KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476624695.png
640KB, 2000x2000px
>My Little Pony Inflation: Brought to you by Coca Cola!
>>
>>
>>5840871
Current status is waiting. I tend to work in chunks, it seems. When the mood hits I'll type out a ton of it, and break what I wrote into a few chapters to post. I've learned that selfset deadlines never work for my writing style, considering I've missed ALL of them, so I'm not going to pretend to set one.

When the first chunk gets done, you'll know.
>>
Writeslut here with an update on the Derpiween story (>>5819026)
What do you guys think about a scene during the planned "Nightmare Night Dance-Off" where Vinyl Scratch pulls Derpy away from the dance floor, and into a spare room for some face-to-butt fun?
>>
>>5844767
Not my thing. But if you're into it, I won't complain about it.
>>
>>5844767
>>5844905
Oh, and by the way, I'm still taking suggestions for it
>>
File: patreon lightsaga 8 color.png (3MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
patreon lightsaga 8 color.png
3MB, 3300x2550px
>>
>>5843808
Thanks for the update. Been reading a bunch of Chrysalis fics lately so I'm in just the mood for more, even if it's a pile of exposition.
>>
Changelings are naturally stretchy, but when Chrysalis meets a hyperproductive partner, which will stop first? His orgasm, or her stomach capacity?
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
File: 4766938223341381055.png (830KB, 1848x1344px) Image search: [Google]
4766938223341381055.png
830KB, 1848x1344px
>>
File: 133969068668.png (360KB, 1200x1035px) Image search: [Google]
133969068668.png
360KB, 1200x1035px
>>5850924
>Chrysalis kidnaps Anon and forces him to be her sex slave
>becomes addicted to his special brand of "love"
>starts siphoning power from her hive in order to keep his stamina going
>anything to keep the flow of cum into her belly going
>starving drones are forced to kidnap and cocoon more ponies
>all magical energy is fed into Anon to keep him fed, awake, and fucking
>while Chrysalis' belly keeps growing bigger...and bigger...and bigger...
>>
>>5854754
>Discords clouds were known for having a mind of their own.
>>
File: puffpuff1.png (371KB, 1165x1024px) Image search: [Google]
puffpuff1.png
371KB, 1165x1024px
What's the best way to deflate a pony? I mean, other than popping
>>
>>5856067
It varies for people, depends on the methods.
There is the simple yank the hose out and the bloated pone flies around the room as the gas expels out of whatever the hose was shoved in.
There is poking a hole in the pone, without popping,
A more interesting on is squeezing, pressing, squishing the poneloon to force the air to come out of every orifice.
The more natural method is farting it out, to relieve the pressure in all, but how gross that is falls into one's interpretations.
>>
Has anyone saved the hirez version of picrelated? I've been searching for it and can't find it. I recall seeing it in an earlier thread.
>>
File: sketches.png (967KB, 1816x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sketches.png
967KB, 1816x2000px
>>5857356
>>
>>5857528
Thanks much! I'm gonna upload that to the booru when I get home.
Got any more of okiedokielowkey/redintravenous/ toxicko/red ribbon's old sketches?
>>
>>5857593
You forgot Plasmasnake / Rick Astley

So much artwork, lost to time.
>>
>>5852168
>Ponies learn they are inflatable
>Some ponies start using it for their own fun
>Pinkie Pie on the other hand frequently asks ponies if they'll be balloons for her parties
>Some ponies do it on certain conditions
>Some want only parts of their bodies to be inflated
>One time someone wanted to pop
>This pony being popped in a public party forced two things
>1. It made unicorns focus on an 'unpopping' spell to bring those ponies back who didn't mean to pop
>2. It started a sub-culture of ponies who liked to test their limits without the spell, see how close they could get without exploding.
>Not all ponies get so lucky without that spell
>>
>>5858386
>Pinkie pie on the other hand frequently asks ponies if they'll be balloons for her parties.

Green please?
>>
>>5858261
Was everything on his/her furraffinity(s) at one point? There's a particular onion.cab that saves practically everything uploaded to FA, including deleted items.
>>
>>5856612
Much less convenient, but I theorized a hyperbaric chamber. Pressure on the outside is greater than that on the inside, so the pony will naturally deflate.
>>
>>5861970
>There was a new trend among some social circles called 'Anthropomorphism'
>It involved standing on just your hind legs and trying not to fall down while walking on them
>At first, ponies would use helium balloons tied under their forehooves to keep them from falling down.
>Eventually certain unicorns found a way to move mares breasts up to their chests
>They sent this spell out, free for anyone to use
>The new type of pony still had trouble walking though
>One pony decides to test a theory, knowing how ponies can bloat up, and how specific parts can be inflated
>Gets a tank of helium and places it into herself, directing the gas towards her cleavage
>It works with amazing results! The pony can easily stand on her hind legs with no difficulty.
>Eventually others catch on, and entire new culture embracing this way of walking emerged.
>As time went on, they even developed their own clothes
>They became determined to see how big they could get, so the clothes had to adapt to them
>Sometimes it was publicly that they would hold competitions to see who could be biggest
>Medical unicorns on standby were a requirement
>Other ponies grew huge to pleasure themselves, these unsupervised ponies could do amazing amounts of damage to the rooms they were in.
>Dresses were changed with the times, made of a material that could stretch as far as a pony could.
(Don't trust me for major green story, I am just an anon, not some writefag)
>>
Goodnight anons, may your dreams be full of puffy ponies, then may you all wake and draw those puffy ponies perfectly for [s]fapping[/s] science
>>
>>5859809
Not even close. There was a ton of stuff that was only posted to early inflatechan.
>>
>>5867007
Perhaps we should ask red if he still has them.
>>
File: tumblr_oex43e9DUx1vw8ju4o10_1280.png (235KB, 1280x1071px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oex43e9DUx1vw8ju4o10_1280.png
235KB, 1280x1071px
>>
Pump
>>
File: 2013-06-21 04.33.13.jpg (178KB, 1686x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-21 04.33.13.jpg
178KB, 1686x2048px
>>5873086
>>5873421
>>5874591
If you are gonna bump, at least post a picture or something, or else it's going to look like you are beating a dead horse.
>>
Can't picbump, mobile.
>>
File: 1472864767236.jpg (665KB, 1720x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1472864767236.jpg
665KB, 1720x2250px
>>5874610
Fine, picpump for your needy butt
>Pic Related
>>
>>5878195
Let me touch it!
Lemme at it!!!
>>
>>5878195
Noice
>>
>>5878232
>"Touch me and I'll bury you so deep you'll be on the other side of the planet"
>>5880178
Its not mine, but I have it at any rate
>>
File: 1460914297945.png (353KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
1460914297945.png
353KB, 1000x833px
By the way, this >>5863761 this anon again, how did you guys think my writing was? And would you be interested in a potential story (Extremely short mind you) of poofy beach pones?
>>
>>5881110
Content is content, regardless of whether I like it or not.
And I like it.
SO JUST DO IT!
>>
>>5881394
Well its not that I don't care about this thread enough to leave content, but I still wanna know what you guys thought of the content. Its kinda my goal as a minor writefag... to be able to take comments on what I did good and bad and improve on it
>>
>>5881672
I just said that I liked it.
>>
>>5882880
>Read.Exe has failed, would you like to reboot?
>>
File: line-water.png (126KB, 3500x2200px) Image search: [Google]
line-water.png
126KB, 3500x2200px
>>5872062

Oh neat, was wondering how long it would take for this stuff to show up here. Probably would have posted earlier but I was unsure of the thread's stance on some of the more outlandish stuff like that one.

Don't forget to get the full resolutions., by the way, they're linked in the descriptions when the image is bigger than fucktiny tumblr resolution.
>>
File: 1475209765630.png (2MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1475209765630.png
2MB, 1280x1810px
>>5881110
It did what it needed to, I guess. It was more of an exposition kind of thing than something I'd consider a green. Its hard to give a critique if all that's posted is an overview. I feel like it could be expanded easily, though. You'll notice there are no actual ponies in what's posted. A brief line or two about certain ponies actually getting involved in what you describe would do a lot to bring the world-building to life.
>>
>>5883254
I don't think we see enough lewdflations like in that picture anyway
>>
>>5883394
>>5882880
See Anon? This is what I was after. Just a little something to explain what I had done that could have been done better. I explained it bad anyway. Thank you other anon for the advice. I'll keep it in mind next time, but it was... kinda just that, a piece of exposition to... maybe kinda explain the picture out of a whim
>>
File: bang-ck.png (64KB, 2500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bang-ck.png
64KB, 2500x1200px
>>5883428

I know, which is part of why I started making them myself, I guess.

There's a sequence that leads up to that one, all of which is a sort of followup to pic related, but at 19 images I'll be better off posting links.

https://wydart.tumblr.com/post/151691404899
https://wydart.tumblr.com/post/151691568639
>>
File: bang-fullbod-float.png (114KB, 2000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
bang-fullbod-float.png
114KB, 2000x2700px
>>5883545

And other than that I think this is the only other thing I've done so far that doesn't involve the head/face stuff that I'm not sure many people in here are down on, so check the blog itself if you are.
>>
>>5883545
Doing gods work Anon. That tumblr is amazing
>>
>>5883583
I don't particularly mind head inflation.
>>
File: 13826051113.jpg (156KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
13826051113.jpg
156KB, 1280x922px
>>5883545
>flattening and comically exaggerated inflation

This tumblr pushes all the right buttons
>>
Poast moar puffy dicks.
>>
>>5883919
I fucking love head/uber inflation
>>
File: what is this i don't even.png (38KB, 505x388px) Image search: [Google]
what is this i don't even.png
38KB, 505x388px
I think this is cum inflation
*think*
>>
>>5888115
>that Braeburn
Is that The Weaver?
>>
Anyone wanna give an anon any suggestions relating to beach puffy pones?
>>
>>5889190
Lyra and Bon-Bon doing butt things
>>
>>5889190
Puffy ponies at the beach huh? I had an idea a while ago.

The mane six go to the beach, but Fluttershy is too scared to go into the water, though she's wearing both water wings and an innertube. Twilight offers to put a spell on her to keep her buoyant so she doesn't need to worry about going under, unwittingly turning Shy into a pony beachball.

... plz no poppin'
>>
>>5889190
While swimming Rarara gets poked by a puffer fish, making her puff up herself
>>
It'd be great to have some of the seapony ideas from last thread written up
>>
Why do some inflation fetishists have a vendetta against inflatable clothing?
>>
>>5891248
It's because inflatable clothing tends to be more looked down upon because it's not like actual content compared to some of the things posted here.
Yes, I can understand why people like it but it's just not seen as good as someone actually inflating and becoming a balloon compared to like.. I don't know, wearing something that is a balloon.
I guess it is more or less frowned upon when people try to treat like it's inflation content.
>>
>>5889278
>>5889348
>>5889492
Holy crap, I didn't expect THIS as a response! You anons have way too much faith in me

As for the ideas? I'm tempted to combine the ones with flutters blowing up with Rarara bloating up. Then maybe I'll write another one purely relating to Lyra and Bon-butt doing stuff with puffy butts
>>
File: Swimsuitshy.png (274KB, 637x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Swimsuitshy.png
274KB, 637x1024px
>>5892129
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>5893267
Welp, I know have my starting flutters outfit. She ain't gonna be anthro, dun worry, but I have my colors. Do you have any more mane six wearing swimwear? I need it for.... writing purposes
>>
Bump. I still need pictures of mane 6 (And possibly princesses) in swimsuits.
>>
>>5895435
>>
>>5895740
Is she wearing a diaper under that?

On a side note, I'm curious what peoples opinions would be to maybe having Flutters get her mane dyed after she bloated up
>>
>>5896241
I think it's just a very frilly swimsuit.
>>
>>5896338
White just seems like a very odd color to use.

At any rate thats 2/6 (Or potentially 8)
>>
By the way guys. I'm gonna need some non-poofy pony pictures too. I need the whole crew in swimsuits for this story for... research perposes
>>
>>5896338
>>5896492
>Rarity in pink

She'd have your head for putting her in pink. It clashes awfully with her pallet. Light but vibrant shades of blue match both her cutie mark and her eyes, and paint a nice contrast on her white coat. Darker blues or purples work as well, but for partial coverage light blue works best.
>>
>>5897528
Twilight could go two ways. If the suit is one solid color, matching her mane would be the best option. If there are color accents, it would be better to make the primary the color of her darker mane stripe with the trim/pattern in the magenta of her cutie-mark/lighter stripe.

Either way, I see Twilight as having the most modest outfit of the six, likely in the form of a traditional one-piece. Something utilitarian.
>>
>>5897658
Well how about this my lovely friend, can you edit that picture to show her in a better color?

>>5897789
Saved
>>
As for Dash, there's really only one option. Wonderbolts' issue swimwear. Alternatively I could see her in a solid color, high saturation bikini, in red, green, or yellow.
>>
>>5897848
>Edit
Lolno.

Pinkie is a wild card. She could show up in anything from a neoprene bodysuit to a pair of Daisy Dukes.
>>
>>5897903
Could you potentially find me a picture of this idea? I... I kinda need the pictures to help me write this shit (Plus is anyone against content?)
>>
>>5898028
I'll use the one ya gave me then. Ya wanna send me a few ponk pictures for potential candidates?
>>
>>5898029
Well, Dash is in one style, Spitfire another.
>>
>>5898214
Is it wrong I wanna switch up Dash's style to a two piece with a rainbow across the bra, and along the panties, as it grows past her lewd bits the colors get brighter?
>>
>>5898214
Is it wrong I wanna switch up Dash's style to a two piece with a rainbow across the bra, and along the panties, as it grows past her lewd bits the colors get brighter? It would be quite neat if I decided to maybe have a little fun with her later.... gods this is gonna turn into a series of stories involving each pone being bloated at this rate
>>
>>5893267
>>5895740
Debating between these two, on one end the green better accents flutters, but on the other hand the purple compliments her tail and mane
>>
>>5898317
If that's what you want.
>gods this is gonna turn into a series of stories involving each pone being bloated at this rate
Yeah, that kinda happens when there's multiple pones

>>5898264
Bikini mode. Also others.
>>
>>5898408
But I mean I might do different stories of each pony being inflated. Also some of those are really darn cute. I may end up using some of these.

Keep in mind guys, every picture you send my way involving ponies in swimwear helps a little bit more. Also I'm keeping them more pony than human, even if they are gonna be anthro, it'll be more like >>5898214 This, or >>5897658 This, or even >>5893267 This.
>>
This thread has gone nuttier than trail mix.
>>
>>5898693
The thread is desperate for some new material, this writefag is promising, I doubt he'll come through
>>
Writefag signing off for tonight. I got a lot of good stuff to use, tomorrow I begin the slog of writing out a fluttershy bloaty story. Feel free to leave me more pictures of both ponies in swimwear and puffy ponies, both are loved a ton. If you can find some of the combined? Then you win
>>
>>5899438
Don't want to flood the thread with only tangentially related pics. Just use this.
https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=swimsuit
>>
>>5889190
Dash misreads the label on her sunscreen, turns out it's not water-proof. It actually says water-poof. She absorbs the cloud she's lounging on without noticing until it's too thin to hold her, then splashes into the water. She keeps soaking the water and poofing up it into cloud until the sunscreen washes off.
>>
>>5900945
This newfangled SCUBA gear is way too complex for Applejack. She just wanted to snorkel.
>>
>>5900945
Unusual, but boner inducing nonetheless.
>>
>>5901289
Luna intends to relax on a rather large inflatable raft. Celestia pranks her by squeezing it while it's almost full. Fwoomp. She likes it more than she lets on, but still makes plans to get her sister back.
>>
>>5902871
Later that day Luna approaches Celestia's beach spot with a pair of banana daiquiris. Offers one to Celestia, Celestia takes the other one. Joke's on Celestia, Luna spiked both. Celestia sloshes up with tons of cocktail, gets super drunk. Luna makes her drink the rest, plus the second glass.
Revenge status:
[X] Yes
[ ] No
>>
>>5903110
Twilight is a bit jelly of the other two princesses' flanks, and she's self conscious about it due to every pony being in swimming suits. She tries a spell to puff hers out a bit, gets hit by a volleyball midcast. RD has to go catch her before she floats off to high.
>>
>>5903971
>>5903110
>>5902871
I like all of these, though none would involve popping FYI, I dun wanna see any pony pop
>>
Bump. I wanna see this story
>>
>>5907006
>"Oh poo, I knew I shouldnt have asked Zecora if he needed help picking berries for her medicines"
>>
File: 1475821689545.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475821689545.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
Pumpkin Bumpin'
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>5910670
>>5909106
Get it right you two, when its a pone inflation thread its a pump, not a bump
>>
>>5910823
Fine. Pump
>>
>>5823725
As a fan of huge fan of implying implications here I'd ask for onlookers to question how this is possible, and more importantly, why they can't do this with their hubbies (regardless of gender, while females talking would certainly add something).
>>5844767
Repeating my point from above (lines like "I don't know how you got it, but I dig it").
>>
>>5915280
Was already planning something like that, but due to story progress now being in the nitty-gritty, additional suggestions are closed.
>>
Quiet thread tonight.
>>
File: 17204586507187902706.png (387KB, 1350x788px) Image search: [Google]
17204586507187902706.png
387KB, 1350x788px
>>5919973
Yup
>>
>>5919973
>puffy twi struggling to breathe with her swollen belly
U N F
N
F
>>
>>
>>5924142
Only if it's coming from your ass, into my mouth.
>>
Pump
>>
>>5924618
Green, needed.

Potentially in the same universe as >>5863761 This anon.

I wanna see a kinky pony acting as a hose for another pony, with their butt being the nozzle
>>
Pump
>>
>>
Hey guys, I have a terrible pun for you. What do you call it when fluttershy is above the ground because of helium?

Floatershy

I'll leave now
>>
Emergency Pump
>>
>>5932326
*note: do not eat the emergency flotation device.
>>
>>5932767
Nonono, I think you misunderstood the instructions. In case of emergency you are to use the emergency pump to create the emergency floatation device out of the nearest pony
>>
Luna couldn't believe it. She, Princess of the Night, had been defeated by some two-bit forest sprite! She just wanted to end the poison bloat epidemic, but instead found herself joining the rounded ranks of its victims.
She groaned as her stomach gurgled, and a wave of blueberry-scented gas poured out of her puffed butthole. She only hoped that she'd be found before her gut took root.
>>
>>5935384
More stuff like this plox
>>
>>5897848
Editfag to the rescue! Which colour would you like the swimsuit to be?
>>
>>5938799
presumably shades of light blue, given the conversation.
>>
If you delete a single line, this becomes cumflation.
Just saying.
>>
>>5938838
Hello editfriend! For the colors in question, see
>>5897658
The anon posted here
>>
>>5940331
Which line?
>>
Is it considered real inflation if you're just trapping air between two materials to make it look like your body got filled bigger?
>>
>>5941879
Ehh, technically its how inflation is. You're just trapping air inside of your body to be bigger

Also I wanna see what happens when rara falls off the bulge
>>
>>5941879
>>5942108
Technically it would be but people try to separate those two things from each other. The reason why is because some people are not a fan of clothes/suit inflation, they prefer the inflatee be the one actually inflating.
The only way you get away with that pic being real inflation is if you actually imagine Rarity's breasts are inflating within the suit.
>>
>>5942318
I get why there are plenty of people who don't like it, but I still say that it could be considered inflation in a sense if you have two materials that are airtight causing pressure that makes the outer material expand. Either way I don't mind the content coming from it
>>
Moar zeeb is required
>>
>Breezie inflation
>>
>>5944717
Is there anywhere worse than trash to banish thou to?
>>
File: basically inflation.jpg (83KB, 728x642px) Image search: [Google]
basically inflation.jpg
83KB, 728x642px
>>5817886
i don't understand why anons likes this shit, thicc/fat/obese it's ok but this is basically a circle with a pony head
i made an example in paint
>>
>>5946770
You know, if you actually have higher standards for inflation art in general and actually looked for really good stuff, maybe then you would have a better understanding as to why we like it.
>>
>>5946887
Because he questions why we like inflation and makes DA shit tier inflation art to prove how inflation is bad.
At least put effort into seeing why we like it by not going so low with Circle tool crap.
>>
>>5941151
See the line below her vagina? That's all that separates her body from the cloud.
>>
File: 1404508647329.png (437KB, 904x823px) Image search: [Google]
1404508647329.png
437KB, 904x823px
Less autism, more bugs.
>>
Preview excerpt from my upcoming derpiween story! Only about %30 completed and unedited, so expect some changes.

Derpy Hooves trotted merrily along Ponyville main street, drawing practically every eye and lowering every jaw. To be fair, though, she was showing more skin than every underwear commercial in existence, sporting an enormous grey rump that simply refused to be covered, threatening to burst out of her flimsy panties and squeaking with every happy stride, and a huge pair of breasts that oozed out of her bra, nopony could look anywhere else.
The fact that she stood a few heads taller than everypony else helped too.
>>
>>5948250
Sounds fun so far.
>>
>>5948178
Bumping for chrysie.
>>
Pumping for posts
>>
>>
>>5948250
Sounds hot. What's the ETA?
>>
Welp, goodnight everyone
>>
>>
>>5954303
I'm hoping to have it done for Halloween night. It's not gonna be too long of a story, but it's probably gonna be my longest yet.
>>
>>5956088
The story so far proceeds like this:
Derpy blows up. Trots through town and arrives at Carrot Top's house where Lyra, Bon-Bon, Carrot Top and Berry Punch await her.
The five get together and plan for nightmare night, but the four normal sized mares are confused about their grey accomplice. After Berry Punch, the local conspiracy nut agrees to stalk Derpy from the shadows to solve the mystery behind Derpy's increased size, the four begin their nightmare night holiday.
This intro alone constitutes about 2000 words, and I still need to write the initial inflation (I skipped it cause I didn't feel like it at the time). I still have to write the apple bobbing section, the multiple groping sections, the costume contest, the dance off, the part where Vinyl Scratch shoves her face in Derpy's ass as part of Berry's plan, the part where Derpy fugs a guy to make up for property damage, and so much more.
>>
Pump
>>
>The Alicorn apotheosis process is much messier than most imagine.
>Most ponies think someone like twilight is chosen, and poof- wings.
>There's more to the ritual than that.
>Despite what history has recorded the princesses are not infertile, they just breed differently.
>A primal instinct awakens within the existing alicorns, along with a notable physical change.
>When this happens its a sign that somewhere in equestria, a pony is ready for ascension.
>The pony must be exposed to raw alicorn essence.
>Lots of it.
>Once the process is started, there's no stopping it.
>Intense pleasure and lust cloud the mind of participating alicorns and they will keep filling the pony until one of two things happens.
>If the pony is the one deemed worthy for ascension by the powers that be, the massive pool of alicorn essence will fuel an apotheosis.
>Or if they have chosen a pony that fate did not, the pony will burst under the strain of so much magic inside them.
>Being around an alicorn in this state can be dangerous, as their lust-tinted mind sees the best in everypony and ignores the flaws.
>It's for this reason that Celestia began to cultivate particularly heroic personalities and keep them nearby.
>She burst fifteen ponies before she found Luna.
>With her plan in place it was only two before she uplifted Cadence.
>And with all that Twilight Sparkle had accomplished, there was no way that she would burst.
>>
>>
>>5960443
>>5962037
>futashit
please no
>>
>>
>>
File: 1477232585611.gif (104KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
1477232585611.gif
104KB, 300x136px
>>5946770
>circle tool
See? The art sections are flooded with children drawing, thinking this is "funny" and since it's this mass the people see they think there's nothing more than this swamp and we all have to make do with what little we can scratch together. I suggest you to search for real life inflation. Yes, this is a thing. I appreciate your effort and wish you have a nice shitposting day.

This is why we can't have the nice things.
>>
=
>>
>see this
>>5965610
>>5967114
>then read this
>>5965683
lel, some of you people really are hopeless
>>
>>5967283
Anatomy can play a big part in making good inflation art.
>>
File: 1475949894938.jpg (6KB, 184x171px) Image search: [Google]
1475949894938.jpg
6KB, 184x171px
>>5967283
>the whole thread is uniform
We had a lot of arguing the last few threads regarding gay male content and some darker subjects with shit and blood. Circles are for inbred plebs and full body is for people whose parents were siblings, cousins and each other's parents, but you can't really police who makes or posts what kind of content much less get people to alleviate the suffering of some of us.

I hope you have a nice day and a nice shitposting.
>>
>>
Mane-iac gets no love.
>>
>>5971850
Minor characters don't get much attention, sadly. Unless they're completely boring *cough*saffron*cough*
>>
File: tumblr_o15rn5HJjP1so362to2_1280.jpg (182KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o15rn5HJjP1so362to2_1280.jpg
182KB, 1280x1097px
>>
>Rainbow rocked back and forth, the contents of her body sloshing audibly. The salesmare warned her that these supplements would make her retain water, but this? She had one sip from her water bottle!
>Desperately, she tried calling for help, but all that came out was a gurgle and a bit of splashing water. Beneath her, she could feel a cold drizzle from her anus and vagina. By the gods, she was tight...
>>
Pump
>>
>>5975244
What kind of proper salesmare would give a warning?
>>
File: 14906618096158067726.png (1MB, 2508x1824px) Image search: [Google]
14906618096158067726.png
1MB, 2508x1824px
Please do not pop the Luna.
>>
>>5971850
That actually sounds really hot. Any writefags up for her?
>>
>>5977346
Unfortunately, it would seem not
>>
>>5978781
She's kinda hard to write for. I may be able to think of something small.
>>
>>5976656
>1000 years ago
>Celestia and Luna lied about how she got to the moon, too much embarrassment between them
>The ponies thought that the princess was stranded there for a thousand years
>In fact, Celestia had elected the punishment Luna got so that her sister would hopefully be happier on return.
>Luna was filled to near bursting with helium and released into the air
>She floated up higher and higher until she had taken a spot where she could be mistaken for the moon
>From there, Celestia would cast a thousand year spell on her to hide her as the moon
>She added the mare on the moon to help the ponies relax, making them think she was on the moon
>As the Lunar princess slowly leaked air, the real moon peeked around the edges, though Celestia dealt with that when necessary

The REAL story of the thousand year banishment
>>
>>5978975
Please write moar about this!
>>
>>5979916
Whadda you mean? I dun wanna get in the way of the good writefags, I'm bad at writing
>>
>>5980274
Sounds like it needs a good writefag who is willing to write and expand on that idea, pun intended.
>>
>>5980422
Yeah, I'm.... a minor writer, I don't trust myself to write
>>
>"G-guys, should I really be getting this big? You know this is my first time..."
>>"C'mon, Soar'! Betcha can't get as big as Mac!"
>>>"Nnnope!"
>"C-c'mon, I'm feeling really tight right n-"
>>
>ALERT!
>A new virus has recently started appearing in Ponyville and other parts of Manehatten.
>This virus causes ponies to swell up until their helpless blimps.
>Their cheeks will inflate, chins will bloat, their ass and thighs will puff, belly and limbs will expand.
>If you or any loved ones are infected and already blimping up, please seek help.
>If anyone is caught inflating, we highly recommend getting some rope to keep them down and close before taking them to a local hangar.
>There is no known cure for this yet but progress appears to be slow due to some ponies not minding this condition.
>We'll continue to make updates on this epidemic.
>Stay in your homes or in an open area, just in case you get infected... unless you have kink for getting trapped.
>>
>>5982688
I read "ALERT!" and "new virus appearing" and my first thought was to update my antivirus.
>>
>>5981309

They're having fun now, but getting the water out is the worst part.
I know from experience.
>>
>>5984300
>not enjoying a nice, warm ass piss
>>
>>5984300
>>5984403
Lets not talk about that, m'kay?
>>
>>5984479

Agreed. It hurt.
>>
Imagine him puffing up, a constant fart ripping from his ass as he tries to relieve pressure... To no avail.
>>
>>5986268
Or that he was trying to relieve gas from a bad meal he had, but someone decided that stinky mac was too much, and plugged him up
>>
File: zecorapurplegas.png (1MB, 614x828px) Image search: [Google]
zecorapurplegas.png
1MB, 614x828px
*sploosh*
>>
File: redcladhero_ponk_stuffing.png (913KB, 2000x1790px) Image search: [Google]
redcladhero_ponk_stuffing.png
913KB, 2000x1790px
Always remember to keep your Ponk nicely stuffed.
>>
File: 1439077696589.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1439077696589.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>5982822
>Not common sense 2016 & a secure OS.
>>
>>5990522
>The Everfree held host to dozens of magical plants found nowhere else in Equestria.
>It was for this reason Zecora traveled so far, and put up with such dreadful conditions.
>The fuel for her alchemist's trade was everywhere in the forest, and with such rare ingredients always close at hoof she could experiment in ways most would call wasteful.
>Often when there was left over materials she would simply brew something up and see what happens.
>It was for this reason she came to combine hydra's scales, ground Poison Joke petal dust, and Heart's Desire stem clippings.
>Deciding that wasn't enough, Zecora also added a jarful of popcorn kernels - mostly because they were starting to get old.
>Covering the cauldron, she set it to simmer and went to sleep.
>The next morning was disastrous.
>The crude potion had vaporized over night, spraying out into a purple cloud that filled her hut once the lid was lifted.
>Coughing and hacking from the cloying mist, Zecora quickly stumbled her way out of the hut.
>The sickly-sweet lungfuls she'd taken inside were more than enough of a dose, though.
>No matter how much she coughed, Zecora never managed to get the vapor out of her chest.
>If anything, it was getting worse.
>Seconds ticked by as worry set in.
>The zebra rapidly found herself filling with the airy potion, letting out great purple puffs with each cough.
>Her stomach joined in soon enough.
>As her reflexes wore off and the coughing lightened, Zecora found she could do nothing to hold back a foggy purple belch.
>Zecora finished the burp only to feel another gurgling inside her.
>The second was louder and longer, and she felt the third growing even before the second tapered off.
>It didn’t stop.
>The poor zebra kept getting fuller and fuller with the purple gas, and nothing she could do was letting it out fast enough.
>It wasn’t long before the zebra mare started to round out, and it wasn’t much longer after that she began to vent from the other end.
>>
>>5992792
>For all the world, Zecora looked like she had swallowed a beach ball, and the poor mare was blasting streams of the aerosolized potion from both ends.
>Her belly only grew as the gas kept filling her.
>Eventually the growth spread, rounding her whole self out like a balloon full of toxic mist.
>There was only so much room inside the alchemist.
>The vent at her rear turned to a higher and higher pitch as the gas was forced out faster.
>Her cheeks puffed out from the constant outward flow.
>The zebra balloon rolled and twisted on the ground as the pressure inside reached a fever pitch.
Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeee-BOOM
>Zecora detonated into a cloud of purple fog like an over filled party balloon.
>The cloud left behind swirled and twisted, now freed to the wind.
>After a few hours, the clearing around Zecora’s hut was filled with a light haze.
>For the next week the sounds of pops and bangs were heard through the muffling trees.
>Small pops and snaps as birds and other such animals tasted the brew.
>Echoing booms when massive creatures like manticores or craggodiles burst.
>Each left behind their own addition to the growing miasma.
>The first of these was heard by ponyville when the fog reached the great green dragon laired in the Everfree.
>The gas cloud left behind was taller than the treeline.
>After a week contained in the forest, the vaporous potion finally began to seep out.
>Fluttershy’s cottage, being so close to the Everfree, was the first effected.
>The many critters contributed a massive cloud around her home, with fluttershy herself adding quite a bit when she burst like Zecora.
>Hours later, the edge of the cloud touched the first ponyville street, and chaos set in.
>A constant din of popping ponies rolled on for hours while the fog crept and grew.
Pop-thump-pop-pop-bang-pop-boom.
>>
File: Patience.jpg (7KB, 207x228px) Image search: [Google]
Patience.jpg
7KB, 207x228px
>>5899438
>>
>>5992792
>>5992801
UUUUUNNNNNFFFFFF
>>
>>5992801
I kinda wish 'Cora didn't burst though. I'd much rather play with her, rubbing her sensitive, tight flesh, poking around her poor aching hole, squeezing and pinching her and listening to her panicked grunts... Eventually, I'd let her shrink down to a more manageable size, albeit with a big squeaky tum and an even squeakier bum.
>>
>>
>>5994267
Sorry, I've been going through some hard times and haven't had time to write, I swear I'll get back to writing it soon!
>>
>>5996182
This. Like, I get the organism analogy with popping, but, I find where you can tease and play with them alot more enticing than just having a mess to clean up. Guess I just prefer foreplay than the actual deed... and also the whole death thing is a major turn off.

>>5997485
Life happens, we understand. Eagerly awaiting it.
>>
>>5997890
Yeah, between school, losing a girlfriend of a year, and... actually I don't want to talk about that last one, but at any rate, yeah, between those three, life hasn't exactly been a pony inflation thread time
>>
>"T-Trixie, please! I'm gonna explode!"
"Nonsense, Rainbow Crash. I just put an air elemental in your stomach. You'll remain perfectly intact... As long as you let it out."
>"Wh-what are you talking ab*URP*"
"On the plus side, you'll find flying even easier now! As long as you don't go up too high."
>>
File: 1404047649735.jpg (169KB, 1100x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1404047649735.jpg
169KB, 1100x1280px
"Fluttershy, when did this happen?"
>"Oh, um, I started feeling funny last Tuesday. I thought it was gas until I started growing."
"Wait, you've been a balloon for a week? And you didn't get help?"
>"I was afraid I'd float away if I went outside, so I just propelled myself around the house with my wings."
"Why didn't you ask Discord or one of your animal friends?"
>"My animals? Oh, most of them are so busy preparing for the winter, that I couldn't bother them... And Discord..."
"Yes? Where is he, anyway?"
>"He, um... He popped."
>>
>>5999903
I thought Discord would be the one causing the swelling, not be part of it.
Then again, a Balloon God of chaos is just as good.
>>
>>6000219
I'd much rather see Discord create a place where ponies are free to inflate each other as they see fit, and he isn't above being inflated either. Obviously there are a few 'safe zones' that have been decided with time to keep ponies from being paranoid, plus there are the unoffical ones that are just kinda seen as polite, but otherwise its fair game. Obviously dissy has some tricks to keep ponies from popping or floating away, but still~
>>
>"The Amulet of Air? I... Swallowed *URP* it? No! No, this isn't supposed to happen! This is your fate, Daring Do, not mine!"
"I don't believe in fate, Ahuizotl. I'll come back in a while to get the amulet back, so don't roll too far before you explode, okay?"
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>6001678
>STILL no Ahuizotl inflation green
>>
>>6001678
That's the third time I've seen this get posted, I'm doubting that this'll ever get a green
>>
>>
>>6001678
It's been on previous threads before. Why do you keeping posting this?
>>
>>6001678
Jeez man. It's just a quick bump I wrote. Don't make so big a deal out of it.
>>
>>6005777
I'd assume for subtle request purposes. I don't mind that bad because it isn't spammed every thread, and it works well enough as a bump. I wouldn't mind seeing more two or three line prompts in place of "Bump." It would certainly help to facilitate more content creation.

That said, I can't really write for Ahuizotl. Probably. Hes just so... Hammy. Plus male, which I wouldn't get much enjoyment out of. His character design leaves a lot open that others could use though. Namely the teeth/jaw depth and the dexterous tail. Bronze collar too, I'd imagine it could be a good source of tightness before it plinks off.
>>
>>6006121
Oh shit nigga, is that one new?
>>
>>6006198
Are you kiddin? That one's all the way in the depths of Necro's old gallery
>>
>>6006198
Signature reads 2013
>>
File: 1476804397216.png (367KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
1476804397216.png
367KB, 810x594px
>>6006198
>he can't read unix time
I bet this guy's oven timer isn't even in Planck units.
>>
>>6005633
>Several hours later
>"So... what happened sis?"
>"Well it started when Pinkie came in with one of her most bizarre requests to date, candy dresses. I ask her what its for and she responds, for a party trick"
>"What kinda party trick would need dresses made of candy?"
>"I don't know darling, but if I'd have to guess? Something involving eating them. But I digress. I go to make the dresses, and I start with marshmallows. After gathering a tank of marshmallow from the local marshmallowry"
>"That isn't a word, is it?"
>"It is now, because I needed a word for it."
>"Oh, Okay."
>"Now as I was saying, I gather the stuff from the place, and I'm working on the dress, its... a unique set of challenges with marshmallows, and I work on it for hours, trying to figure out how to make it work. I end up getting rather hungry, and decide that I have marshmallows there. I pop the hose into my mouth for a quick snack, and next thing I know its stuck in there and I was that horrid BLIMP you walked in on"

I said I wouldn't write, I guess I lied somewhat
>>
>>6005777
in a desperate attempt to get content
>>
>>5996182
>The Everfree held host to dozens of magical plants found nowhere else in Equestria.
>It was for this reason Zecora traveled so far, and put up with such dreadful conditions.
>The fuel for her alchemist's trade was everywhere in the forest, and with such rare ingredients always close at hoof she could experiment in ways most would call wasteful.
>Often when there was left over materials she would simply brew something up and see what happens.
>It was for this reason she came to combine hydra's scales, ground Poison Joke petal dust, and Heart's Desire stem clippings.
>Casting her eyes about, Zecora settled on a bowl of activated almonds.
>Covering the cauldron, she set it to simmer and went to sleep.
>The next day was, well, it went differently from how zecora expected.
>The crude potion had vaporized over night, and sprayed out into a purple cloud that filled her hut once the lid was lifted.
>Coughing and hacking from the cloying mist, Zecora quickly stumbled her way out of the hut.
>The sickly-sweet lungfuls she'd taken inside were more than enough of a dose, though.
>No matter how much she coughed, Zecora never managed to get the vapor out of her chest.
>If anything, it was getting worse.
>Seconds ticked by as worry set in.
>The zebra rapidly found herself filling with the airy potion, letting out great purple puffs with each cough.
>Her stomach gurgled and joined in soon enough.
>As her reflexes wore off and the coughing lightened, Zecora found she could do nothing to hold back a foggy purple belch.
>Zecora finished the burp only to feel another gurgling inside her.
>The second was louder and longer, and she felt the third growing even before the second tapered off.
>It didn’t stop.
>The poor zebra kept getting fuller and fuller with the purple gas, and nothing she could do was letting it out fast enough.
>It wasn’t long before the zebra mare started to round out, and it wasn’t much longer after that she began to vent from the other end.
>>
>>6007599
>For all the world, Zecora looked like she had swallowed a beach ball, and the poor mare was blasting streams of the aerosolized potion from both ends.
>Her belly only grew as the gas kept filling her.
>Eventually the growth spread, rounding her whole self out like a balloon full of the strange mist.
>There was only so much space to fill inside the alchemist.
>The vent at her rear turned to a higher and higher pitch as the gas was forced out faster.
>Her cheeks puffed out from the constant outward flow.
>The zebra mare’s skin tightened and squeaked as zecora reached her fullest.
>The belches were constant now, barely affording her time to breathe, and the long continuous fart showed no signs of slowing.
>The gassy ball of a zebra rolled back and forth, wiggling her now-stubby legs in an attempt to gain purchase.
>After a few gassy bounces, Zecora finally landed a solid hoof on the ground.
>It was a slow process, but she managed to start herself moving in an awkward and slow waddle.
>Help was a long way away.
>It took until sunset before the gassy bubble of a mare made it out of the forest.
>The whole way she left behind a slowly spreading trail of purple potion vapors.
>Zecora had wondered how her noisy waddle hadn’t attracted any unwanted attention on the long trek through the dangerous greenwood.
>The truth is, it had.
>A pack of timberwolves, a manticore, and a mated pair of cockatrices had all heard her gassy venting and took it for a dinner bell.
>Now they, and countless other denizens of the Everfree Forest were ballooning with the potion’s effects themselves.
>Everything that breathed it swelled with the stuff, leaking it from everywhere in belches and farts when the space inside them ran out.
>Free of the tree line and exhausted, Zecora could finally see Ponyville in the distance.
>>
>>6007621
>Zecora set down to rest for a moment, only to find her rounded body rolling down the road to town as soon as she left her stubby hooves.
>The Zebra balloon bounced and spun her way down the smooth path, careening past the Sweet Apple Acres and a highly confused apple family.
>All the way, she left a twin-spiraled trail of purple noxious fumes.
>Applebloom let out a petite burp as Zecora crested the next hill and rolled into Ponyville proper.
>The black and white boulder crashed over the back of the flower trio’s stand, and let out as sharp belch as she bounced off the top, arcing into the air over the market.
>Lilly, Daisy, and Roseluck were washed in the mist as zecora flew over their heads.
>”The horror! The ho- BURP!”
>Zecora flew in a spiraling whirl as she flew to the center of the market square.
>The dizzy zebra finally came to rest with a splash, finding herself floating in Ponyville’s fountain.
>There she sat and slowly spun on the water, watching in horror as everypony around her in the market began to bloat and swell.
>Dozens of rumbling belches and long farts joined her own as the infectious vapors took hold.
>Soon creaks and groans sounded as the other ponies fully rounded out, and stretched to their limits.
>Everywhere, the gassy ponies rolled, bounced, waddled, and flapped in attempts to orient themselves.
>All the while the purple haze in the air thickened, and began to flow out of the market square.
>It would be days before the potion finally spoiled, during which time all of Ponyville had been quarantined by Celestial edict.
>Even once the potion stopped filling them, it was still days before everypony was completely empty of the built up vapors.
>It was collectively decided to never talk about that week again.
>At least, until Rarity discovered on a day trip to Canterlot that eating activated almonds could kick the potion back into gear.
>>
>>6007642
Double unf! Love me some mass blimping!
>>
File: 1352531102.defenceless_eatup6.png (420KB, 818x820px) Image search: [Google]
1352531102.defenceless_eatup6.png
420KB, 818x820px
Deploying emergency bump.
>>
>>
The six mares beg for you to help them before they explode. You can hear their stomachs creaking. Unfortunately, you only have time to roll one of them to the juicing room.
The others will die in agony as their skin shreds apart, leaving nothing but a sticky splat where a pony once was. Which one do you save?
>>
File: 1428163298.badgerben_agentgrimm.jpg (100KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
1428163298.badgerben_agentgrimm.jpg
100KB, 1280x930px
I bump for bugs.
>>
File: 94937.jpg (197KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
94937.jpg
197KB, 1280x1067px
>>
>>6014107
>"Dashie, I'm SOOOO super duper glad you offered to help with the party!!!"
>"What are you talking about Pinkie? Everything looks all set up here"
>"Welllll~ I had the balloons mostly set up, but the hose got jammed up and I couldn't find the problem, I was hoping you could help, and in return I would" She then mumbles "You a special balloon!"
>Dash pauses for a few moments before nodding "Alright Pinkie, yer weird, ya know that?"
>She nods vigorously "I know silly! Its my job!"
>Rainbow then picks up the hose and feels along it until she feels something stuck in the hose, and starts gently kneading it along with her hooves until its revealed to be a cupcake of all things "How the.... Pinkie, how did a cupcake get in your hose?"
>Pinkie blinks and seems to have a realization "OOooohhh, THAT'S what happened to the cupcake cannon! Anyway dash, do you want the cupcake? Its still pretty fresh"
>"Pinkie, you know I shouldn't" Dash starts
>"Oh come on silly! Look at that cupcake, its begging you to eat it!" She sends back with her normal popping attitude
>"Fiiine, but only for you mister cupcake" She jokes, reaching down and pulling the cupcake into her mouth, along with the hose, and starts chewing it up.
>She looks down to see her belly bloating up in surprise, trying to spit the hose out, but it was stuck fast, and on the other end was pinkie, pumping away as fast as she could
>"Thanks Rainbow, I told you that I'd make you the special balloon if you helped!"
>The pegasus started tugging at the hose with all her might to no avail, working on trying to pull free until she got to the point where it was impossible for her to press anymore.
>All the while her middle was bloating outwards like a balloon, stretching out and rubbing against the floor, lifting her upwards, before her legs started to bloat up, pulling them away from the hose, one thing was filling her mind, while the air filled her body 'I hope pinkie remembers to deflate the balloons, not pop them'
>>
Pump.
>>
Dangit, I said I wouldn't write anymore... I'm not a good writer, then I proceed to accidentally write again with that Pinkie puffing Dash
>>
Any of you degenerates know any fat pony artist currently taking commissions? [spoiler] preferably anthro[/spoiler]
>>
>>6017749
Yo dude, I'd just figured I'd point out that these pones ain't filled with high-calorie delectables. No hard feelings though.
>>
File: 722386.png (265KB, 898x1000px) Image search: [Google]
722386.png
265KB, 898x1000px
>>6018130
Fuck wrong thread, that was my bad, have a pony
>>
>>6018260
I like this guy! He makes a mistake, admits to it, and even gives a pone
>>
Goodnight Pump
>>
File: 1346789622.toes_rd_pinkie_7.jpg (130KB, 1280x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1346789622.toes_rd_pinkie_7.jpg
130KB, 1280x1006px
>>6017634
It wasn't terrible. I see no real reason why you shouldn't write every now and then when you feel like it. If its actually bad, people will tell you to stop. loudly. And repeatedly. If its good, people might not even comment about it. Greentexting on /mlp/ has always been a "no news is good news" kind of deal.
>>
File: 1349741266.toes_rd_pinkie_9.jpg (149KB, 1109x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1349741266.toes_rd_pinkie_9.jpg
149KB, 1109x1280px
So whoever posted my Zecora thing on derpibooru
>A: I wasn't expecting that, thanks I guess.
>B: I rewrote a few sections in the nonpop version's first post that weren't captured.
Either way, I moved it from my small bumps folder to an actual pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/67EwXWtX
>>
File: flutterloon_by_noctulov-d7f0d1x.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
flutterloon_by_noctulov-d7f0d1x.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
blurblob also did a rather nice Flutters inflation short story recently

http://blurbblob.tumblr.com/post/152099269460/theres-been-a-big-lack-of-fatinflated-fluttershy
>>
>>6025136
I thought it was pretty hot, so I decided to share it. 5495 images is not enough Zecora for this planet.
>>
File: 6os2-1476843824-349680-full.jpg (284KB, 822x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6os2-1476843824-349680-full.jpg
284KB, 822x1024px
>>
>>6027877
Heh, did twilight spread that dream around and tell people that she had been sent an evil dream enchantment in the night by Zecora, just because she didn't want to admit to maybe having a dream like that on her own?
>>
File: tumblr_nrkglvg3b61tfwoqmo1_1280.png (355KB, 1280x829px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrkglvg3b61tfwoqmo1_1280.png
355KB, 1280x829px
>>
>>6028859
That's what she told Luna, but they both know the truth.
>>
>>6031595
If I was Luna? I would strike a deal with Twili about being able to play with her dreams, at the cost of not telling anypony the truth
>>
>>6027877
Who did this? It's pretty good
>>
>Thanks to the Tantabus incident, it once again came to be public knowledge in Equestria that Princess Luna could dreamweave.
>Attendance at the Night Court shot up by over 550%.
>Some wanted their dreams interpreted.
>Others wanted to relive old memories.
>But the largest share all came to ask for specific dreams.
>There was always a fee of some kind or another.
>Most often it was a hoof lent to an ongoing project, or a charitable donation in the case of the gentry.
>But oftentimes when a special request of a more salacious nature was made, Luna's fee would be a night of her own inside their dreamscape.
>And given how beautifully Luna could craft the dream world, rumors and whispers from her petitioners made sure such requests were made often.
>Given the span of her life, the Night Princess had grown bored with simple sexual affairs millennia ago.
>Now she experimented with new kinks and rediscovers old ones of all varieties.
>Recently the Princess has grown fond of rounder things.
>Squeaky things.
>Stretchy things.
>Be it herself, or the dreamer, it doesn't matter.
>All that matters is the wonderful filling, and the dreamt sensation of drum-taut ponyhide.
>>
>That awkward moment when something incredibly improbable happens, and you take it as a sign that you're dreaming and do something stupid.
>>
>>6036002
>Be Anon
>You heard moaning coming from living room, so you went in to see what's up
>Rainbow Dash is laying on the couch, cradling her big swollen belly
>Weird, that's just like your dream last night
>Or was it? Maybe you're still dreaming!
>You walk over and smack her tight gut, causing her to wince in pain
"Hey Rainblimp, you look ready to pop!"
>She looks up at you with a furious expression
>"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You see a mare with food poisoning and you start hitting her?!"
>And then Dash puked on the floor
>>
>>6037536
I chuckled about that more than I know I should have, I've had food poisoning, I got it through a pack of those mini-pepperonis. It, sucked, ASS
>>
Thread's gonna die soon, but here's another pump. I hope one of you anons will remember to start another thread, preferably something along the lines of

>Pony Inflation Thread #16
>Bumps are Pumps edition
>>
I want to see Chrysalis get overloaded with Thorax's love and explode. Bonus points if she's terrified at what she knows is coming.
>>
File: 1455090483.difetra_muffin_batter.jpg (353KB, 940x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1455090483.difetra_muffin_batter.jpg
353KB, 940x1250px
>>6038814
>It, sucked, ASS
It probably blew ass more than it sucked ass, mechanically speaking.
>>
>>6041050
Writing a small thing about this. I've been having some issues getting into the mood for Bugpop since the finale, what with all the new lore and all. Not quite on hiatus, but under significant review. this should help both fill the gap, and use up some ideas that weren't fitting in with the direction I wanted to go in. Probably done tonight.
>>
>>6043054
>what with all the new lore and all
I wouldn't worry about it. I haven't seen the finale yet, but it's been summarized to me and it sounds like a waste of a really cool concept.
>>
>>6043054
Remember, there's always a difference between "sharing" love and stuffing it down your opponent's throat!
>>
>>6043271
In my opinion, there's three ways a changeling can acquire love:
1: Traditional feeding, by forcefully drawing from an unwilling pony.
2: Reformed feeding, by establishing a passive and mutual bond between ponies and changelings.
3: Forced feeding, by having a pony willingly transplant love energy unto an unwilling changeling.
>>
File: 1358319720.defenceless_morelove.png (425KB, 719x664px) Image search: [Google]
1358319720.defenceless_morelove.png
425KB, 719x664px
>>6043271
What I'm working with deals with Queen Chrysalis knowing about shared love, and she kept it hidden knowledge from the hive for a good reason. Ultimately she refuses to give in and explodes. It isn't too cloppy of a story by design, in all honesty.

>>6043098
I'm a lorefag in all things I do. Intricate and unique world building is my main attraction to any setting and is what originally dragged me into MLP back in '11. With new things canonized about changelings, I need to adapt a bit.
>>
If you haven't watched the finale yet, get your ass over to dailymotion and watch that shit. Spoiler warnings are for before official releases dammit!
>>6043098
>>6041050
>>6043054
>>6043271
>>6043374
Finale was honestly kickass. What with the Ultimate Meme-Team of Discord, Trixie, Thorax and Starlight, the parts with Trixie flipping out and being adorable, those spooky AF moments like when fifty changelings piled onto a defenseless Trixie while screeching bloody murder and when Chrysalis dislocated her spine (delicious bone crunching sounds!). And how can Hasbro get away with such mental torture as what they did to Discord and the billion crying Fluttershys?
I really love how they made changelings an even more "real" threat, by preemptively replacing the mane 6, showing off the hostile environment around the changeling hive and having practically every changeling hiss like some wild animal. My only complaint is not having the changelings as an "enemy" anymore. We've lost so many running bad-guys over the six years, Trixie was put in place, Gilda was made a friend, Sunset was reformed, Discord was reformed, Sombra was "killed", the Sirens were stripped of their powers, Starlight was reformed, nobody gives a shit about Garble and now Chrysalis has no army!
Chryssi had better come back full force. I'm talking ruthless, slit-your-throat-while-you-aren't-looking kinda ruthless. After all, who fights harder than someone who has nothing left to lose?
Another thing I think would be cool is if the Changedlings (I'm guessing that's what they're called) had an episode devoted to integrating into pony society. Plenty of new situations for inflatey stories with them around! (After all, it's essentially a whole different species)
>>
File: 3c23972d7a6647de16793f1dc2bb6325.png (657KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3c23972d7a6647de16793f1dc2bb6325.png
657KB, 1280x960px
>>
Editing, will post in / make next thread when done. Also, does metaphoric gore count as gore? If it's meant to symbolically represent something else, is it really gore? As I said, this isn't really a clopfic. For those worrying it isn't viscera or >>5832209 type stuff.
>>
>>6041841
>Batter leaking out of holes on the other end of where it's going in
Unf.

>Crying out batter through her tear ducts
Aaaaand boner lost. Pones need to enjoy the pumpings!
>>
Thread is about to pop, abandon thread, abandon thread!
>>
File: 1474769684386.png (465KB, 1482x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1474769684386.png
465KB, 1482x1049px
>>6043054
>>6043374
Appreciate the effort, though I found the very ending of the finale to be terrible. The idea that changelings can "share" love (that they don't have since they're starving) with themselves, causing them to transform into rainbow bugs that don't need to feed, is a little ridiculous. Most people can't stand the nu-ling's designs, and I know a lot of bugfags in /mlp/ including myself who are just ignoring that segment of the episode entirely.

Anyways, I was considering writing another Chrysalis story myself, though I'll wait until reading what you've written so it doesn't end up being too similar.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.