[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strike Witches Lewd Thread Friendly competitions. Previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 32

File: 787fbf42e61ab17c2e50e314add41df3.jpg (128KB, 1200x1344px) Image search: [Google]
787fbf42e61ab17c2e50e314add41df3.jpg
128KB, 1200x1344px
Strike Witches Lewd Thread

Friendly competitions.

Previous thread: >>5747178

The witches are here to please.
>>
File: 9570295d14dfa6827d5d05de486c0adf.png (730KB, 800x1700px) Image search: [Google]
9570295d14dfa6827d5d05de486c0adf.png
730KB, 800x1700px
I wonder where Perrine anon went? I want to please his pretty little Perrine for him again.
>>
File: 24a415eceabb58938a23884a07d62f8e.jpg (496KB, 1020x1448px) Image search: [Google]
24a415eceabb58938a23884a07d62f8e.jpg
496KB, 1020x1448px
So quiet all of a sudden.
>>
File: 59478035_p0.png (544KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
59478035_p0.png
544KB, 1000x900px
Lewd!
>>
>>5813816
This picture does things to me. Two polar opposites in terms of personality united towards a common cause.
>>
I don't know anything about the show but the girls are hot.
>>
File: d3545f2ec0baeb6c05dbd05c49786fcb.png (578KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d3545f2ec0baeb6c05dbd05c49786fcb.png
578KB, 700x1000px
>>5813816
New Rudel art is always great!

Are they pleasing an orphan I wonder? Or collecting funds for the home?
>>
>>5814886

That would be one well hung little boy, not that that discounts anything!~

Is that you, Minnanon?
>>
>>5815375
It's the usual welcome ceremony, isn't it?

Yes, it's me.
>>
>>5815388

Ah, goody! I just woke up from a little cat nap, so hopefully I should be up for quite a while~. Are you gonna be around?
>>
File: 2LFY.png (307KB, 860x1273px) Image search: [Google]
2LFY.png
307KB, 860x1273px
>>5815417
Most likely for the whole day, yes.

Have you been lewding the 502nd so strong in the last thread?
>>
>>5815439

Yes, that was me, and another anon, hehe. The idea of one anon's dominant cock having hold over the fighter wing is almost just as hot as our scenario as well.
>>
>>5815457
Yeah, the idea of a strong, dominant cock putting the witches in their place certainly has its own appeal.
>>
>>5815497

Aah, but I think I like our scenario more, afterall~. Our witches never questioned the dominance of cock~.

Which 501st witch do you think has the cutest moans? Like, if you walked around the dorms early in the morning while they were getting pounded, whose do you think you would enter just based on the noise coming through the door?~
>>
>>5815537
That would easily be Lynne, that supple flesh bouncing around while she's getting pounded against the wall.

I hope she'd be up for another cock.

Where would you enter?
>>
>>5815630

Lynne would be a strong contender!

You know how much I love Erica. I think she would be making the absolute happiest noises. She'd probably be complimenting the cocks all the time, requesting positions, asking them to fuck her harder and so on.

I wonder about Sanya, though. Hers probably wouldn't be the loudest, but I think she would be very noisy and appreciative over all the attention once you got her going.
>>
>>5815673
Dirty talk is one my fetishes, I would absolutely love a witch complimenting my cock and how naughty she is.
>>
>>5815692

I'm with you, I love all the times you wrote the witches talking dirty~. Wouldn't you just love to see Sanya's eyes light up at the sight of your massive meat pole as she starts rubbing between her legs, eagerly anticipating the moment you decide it's her turn to ride?
>>
>>5815719
It might be a bit rough but I'd just love to grab her, pull down her pantyhose and just fuck her right there, pounding her over the balcony, for the whole base to see their dainty angel get fucked.
>>
>>5815735

Oh, she'd love it! I'm sure she'd make the most exciting surprised noise as you picked her up, and start breathing heavily in anticipation as she realizes what you're doing, arching her back and letting out a wonderful moan into the crisp morning air as you shove yourself inside~.

I'd love to lie poised above Erica, my cockhead poking at the entrance to her lovely pink pussy, and tell her that she doesn't get to have it until she tells me exactly how much of a cumloving cocksleeve she is. Her excited, long, and entirely heartfelt explanation would make me feel guilty that I ever denied her what she loves the most.
>>
>>5815763
Teasing witches is wonderful, although it can also happen the other way round. Being teased by witches doesn't last long, since they just can't withstand those cocks for very long.

Tell me, what did Erica say?~
>>
>>5815774

"Cocks! Please give me your cock! Ich liebe cocks! I've been riding cocks since I was a little girl! My insides are a sleeve for delicious cocks!~ Come on, come on, it's been ten minutes! I'll marry your cock, just shove it inside me! Pound me as hard as you want! Ah~! Shower me in your delicious cum, too~! Cum is the best, cum makes my head swim, cum is all a little witch like me should eat! Ah~! Cocks!"
>>
>>5815813
I'm sure you gladly gave her the object of her desire after a confession like that~

The bit of german sneaked in is also nice, her being so excited she switches to her native tongue.

Would you sometimes take Erica for you and you alone?
>>
>>5815866

Of course, though since the festival is such a special event, I'd try to let her enjoy herself mostly~. But I liked our earlier scenario, where just the two of us take our two witches into town to show off and buy slutty clothes for.
>>
>>5815897
I want to show off every witch, for all to see~
>>
>>5815984

Is that the sort of outfit you'd have fuso witches walking around in?~

Maybe there could be some sort of grand contest, where the winner gets a TV special with an entire JFW all to themselves. He gets to pick out all the details.
>>
>>5816041

Hmm, scratch that, it could be a custom mix of witches of his choosing.
>>
>>5816054
What would the contest be about?

But it's a great idea, perhaps he could take the witches of his choice to a tropical island resort or any place in the world.

How many witches could the winner take with him?~
>>
>>5816059

Hmm, maybe the readers of those lewd magazines will vote on the winner, from a curated list of applicants?

Yes, a huge, sprawling private island resort built specifically for the contest, to give the winner and his witches maximum comfort~.

We'll say 10 lucky witches, give or take.
>>
>>5816075
Your choice of witches?

Mine would be:

Minna
Trude
Erica
Marseille
Krupinski
Heidi
Shirley
Katy O'Hare
Nipa
Aurora

I think those offer a good mix, but mostly almost all of them have nice big boobs, which they'd show around nonstop on TV~
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1106x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1106x804px
>>5816099
Eila
Nikka
Hanna Wind
Marseille
Rudel
Erica
Trude
Grete Gollob
Perrine

About as well rounded as you could make it with plenty of great inter-witch personality clashes. Would be interesting to say the least.
>>
>>5816099

Hehe, poor Erica, she's going to have a hard time in any paizuri contests.

As for me? Blonde witches!

Erica
Ursula
Helma
Marseille
Raisa
Nipa
Aleksandra
O'Hare

Then, on the flanking ends, Shirley and Heidi, since their hair color is close enough and I want those delicious breasts all to myself~

I'd call it The Golden Hour~.
>>
>>5816131

Actually, I think I'll replace O'Hare with Rosalie de Grunne.
>>
>>5816131
Helma huh? Would you...drink her golden shower?

>>5816123
You could have Nipa and Hanna competing with each other, too bad Nipa would be distracted by you taking Eila in front of her.
>>
>>5816161

Nah, not my... "cup of tea". I'd make sure to pump her full of plenty of cream, though~.

Which witches would be your chamber maidens, when it comes time to go to sleep? Or would you just make sure there was a giant bed on set to sleep with everyone?~
>>
>>5816185
A huge bed sounds super comfy, after we all had a busy day fucking infront of TV cameras, it would be a cute, almost pure sight to behold.

Minna and me spooning, Erica being sandwiched by Trude and Marseille, Nipa and Aurora in a tight embrace, and so on.

It would be heavenly, all that softness around you, either they would be naked or wearing see-through night cothes.
>>
>>5816214

Aah, I think I'd have to agree. More than anything I'd like to fall asleep to the sheer comfort of being nursed (don't forget about the magical milk!) by Shirley or Heidi while Erica gives me a lazy, sleepy handjob.

What sort of things would you do in front of the camera?~
>>
>>5816247
We could do contests of all sorts.

Cake baking for example, I'm adding plenty of my cock milk while the witches do it with their magical breast milk, we could help each other out extracting these fluids.

Erica can taste both and declare which is better.

Or a beach volley ball tournament by the sea, witches wearing revelaing micro bikinis which would give way pretty soon thanks to all that bouncing around. I would either take part in it or be the referee, the winner team getting to have fun with my meat pole that night.

Or sometimes they would focus on a certain witch and me, perhaps Aurora riding my dick below the waterfall, getting some wonderful shots for the people at home.

Oh yes, I'd try to drink every witch's milk at least once, who knows, with magic, even Erica might feed me for a bit.

Imagine slowly waking up to the witches pillow fighting about who gets to suck your morning wood off.
>>
>>5816301

You have such wonderful ideas, anon. All your witches are some of the bustiest, so I don't think those microbikinis would last long at all... except for poor Erica. All that softness on display~.

Artsy comfort segments would be great. Just imagine the contrast of Aurora's beautiful grey-blue hair against the water as she passionately embraces you.

And yes, definitely, if you teased Erica's cute breasts long enough, even she would start producing a little milk~. I imagine with every witch it would be cold, fresh, and delicious.

That last point sounds like it could get dangerous, if both Trude and Marseille are there! Who would you pick in the end?
>>
>>5816347
If this vacation would last for 10 days, you could give each witch that reward.

Perhaps Minna would just be relaxing next to me, licking her finger as I look at her, knowing I'll pick her anyway.
>>
>>5816360

The thought of all those busty witches in microbikinis is starting to excite me a lot, actually. If I were you I'd be using their titpussies all day, shoving it between their breasts without undoing the bikini, a waterfall of delicious cum running down their chests from those pillowy mountains~.
>>
>>5816403
Absolutely, they'd be rubbing on sun lotion on eachother, with me adding another sort of cream here and there.

I hope they would tease me with lewd stuff, titpussy has to be one of my favourites now.
>>
>>5816444

"Won't you come over here and cream our slutty titpussies, anon? Think of all the people watching your dominant, majestic cock take it's rightful place between our breasts.~"
>>
>>5816475
Thanks anon, this gets me going~

Or you could be relaxing next to the pool, the witches playing around in it, splashing each other, just having fun, and if you feel like it, you can simply call one out to serve your cock~
>>
>>5816584

Ah, I love that idea as well. I'd have cute little Rosalie riding me reverse cowgirl on a beach chair while all the other witches are just having fun in the pool, half of them naked, half of them in cute custom swimsuits.

I'm sure on your island, Erica would spend plenty of time cleaning the delicious, gooey wads of cum you've been leaving in other witch's titpussies with her tongue. "Trude!~ I'm hungry!" she whines, undoing Trude's microbikini before she even realizes it.~
>>
>>5816629
Glad you give the lesser known witches some love too, they deserve as much cock milk as the others~
>>
>>5816752

Pert butt, modest breasts, wonderful hair, Rosalie would be a great little cumslut who would serve my cock very well~.
>>
>>5816810
Among my choice of sluts, I could see Heidi being really shy at first, but she would soon warm up seeing her comrades acting so freely.

Soon she'd be the most eager to have her titpussy creampied~
>>
>>5816883

I'm sure everyone would love watching her start to be more honest about her desires. Her swimsuits would get more and more revealing, until she's practically wearing nothing but a string, spending most of her time on her knees, begging you to use her breasts.

Speaking of creampies, Heidi is such a soft witch, it'd be a joy to get her in a mating press and flood her womb over and over again.
>>
>>5816935

Also, a wonderful thing with Heidi and Ursula is that you get to cum on their glasses~. I'd love to see this sight first thing in the morning. The bottomless formal shirt look is great. A fancy, respectable look for the witches, except for their dripping exposed pussies, ready for use at a moment's notice~.
>>
>>5816958
Oh how wonderful it would be, the other witches asleep, and suddenly you feel someone sneeking up under your blanket, only to reveal Ursula going after some midnight snack~

Sometimes I wonder why witches ever wear panties~
>>
>>5816990

I'd be happy to obliege her, of course. We all know crazy Ursula is about cum~. I wonder how long it took her to decide and go for it? If she was laying there for hours, dreaming about servicing the cock that had pounded her sister only a little bit ago, craving the taste of her favorite treat.

Panties are cute, and have many uses! Pantyjobs, panty hotdogging, you can cum in them and have witches wear them around, they can be used for sexy condom belts, they're great for facesitting, you can give them away as souvenirs...
>>
>>5817038
You convinced me anon, there actually IS a use for panties.

As a souvenir they'd be especially great, each of those 10 witches would give you a pair once the vacation is over~
>>
> competition edition
Could Marseille beat anyone in any sexual challenge?
>>
>>5817229

I hope they brought a lot, because I'd be using a lot of them during the trip~. That would be a wonderful challenge, though. Travel the world, fuck witches, and collect their panties!

You know, anon, I'm not sure if we really finished discussing Erica and Ursula's childhood. And either way, we never discussed Trude's...

>>5817231

Silly anon, we all know Marseille can't win against a penis.
>>
>>5817284
Is that really so?
>>
>>5817284
>>5817231
Marseille is the most sexual witch, hands down, so I can see her winning against any other wich when it comes to sex competitions.

And we can always discuss a witch's young years further if you want to.
>>
>>5817395

Well, what do you want to talk about?~ I hope you're still having fun and I'm not leading you on. You're amazing to talk to, anon.
>>
>>5817434
I have to admit I came at least twice to this thread today alone, so it's a bit hard to come up with lewd stuff.

But please, if you come up with anything, I'll be happy to join.
>>
>>5817517

Aah, I've been going for two days. I'm sort of afraid of the mess I'll make now. I've almost came handsfree a few times already.

How can we make the Hartmann's childhood sufficiently lewd? Getting passed around a military base seems rather mundane by their standards.
>>
>>5817581
Amazing anon, make sure to share that final moment with us!

No homo though.

Anyway, the twins bringing home two big soldiers to fuck in their parents' bed was pretty nice.

Perhaps their outstanding abilities were reported to the OKW and pretty soon that birthday tradition started~
>>
>>5817604

Aah, no, that tradition would have to start after their proper service began.

Maybe the soldier thing was pretty regular, though? Maybe their home is designated an official off-base rest area for soldiers, and they have a steady stream of men coming through for servicing?~
>>
>>5817650
Would it be keept a total secret by the Hartmanns or would they even advertise it, complete with signs and announcements in the newspaper?
>>
>>5817822

Definitely advertised, complete with slutty pinup photos in the newspaper. And the most important part would be highlighted three times - All service: Free!

Their parents would get used to getting comfortable in the living room as their bedroom is completely overtaken as the twin's new sex palace. Not that it would be the only place any action occurred. Mr. Hartmann might relax out on the porch and watch as Ursula is given a bukkake out on the lawn for instance, and one day a young, up and coming Karlsland general stops in and takes the two of them while they brace on the dining table during the family dinner.
>>
>>5817900
I bet soldiers from the whole of Southern Karlsland would make the trip to Stuttgart, solely to fuck these blonde angels.

Did Erica get her nickname this young already?
>>
>>5817962

Erica was a decent bit smaller then, but still taking massive cocks~. A true cute, portable cocksleeve.
>>
>>5818007
Did we specifiy at which age this started?
>>
>>5818063

No, I don't think so. What sounds good to you, anon? How low are you willing to go?~
>>
>>5818089
It's the Hartmann twins we're talking about, the lewdest witches known to mankind, so I'd go as low as 10, as far as I know that's 4th grade in Karlsland.
>>
>>5818271

Geeze, anon. Should I feel bad that I was willing to go as low as 8?~
>>
>>5818282
Not at all anon, they could've started as young as 8, but this, humm, business went into use when they were 10.
>>
>>5818355

I take it they spent that time 'training' on the military base? Do you think they took things sneakily there, or did they just blow the camp CO and ask to be appointed as the camp's official onsite sextoys?~
>>
>>5818540
At first they were being sneaky, not sure if their behaviour was approved of, but that soon changed and there was a schedule published, which cock-loving angel was available where.
>>
>>5818572

I bet they got cute little slutty bottomless uniforms to go with their new position~. Everyday they would change out in the open in front of the school, and a military car would pick them up to bring them to their duties.
>>
>>5818636
Sometimes Erica was still busy sucking off a classmate when the car showed up, so the soldiers took the opportunity to spitroast here there, right in the open.
>>
>>5818663

Spitroasted by a soldier and a shota at the same time, I love it~.

What do you think an average workload for them was?
>>
>>5818723
At this age, not to many I'd say.

Probably 3-4 boys at school and then 10-20 soldiers each.
>>
>>5818834

Ah, but they'd be pushing themselves every day! It would be cute to see them exhaust themselves despite all their enthusiasm. Two squads would gangbang their tiny bodies, the cocks massive in their hands, and soon they would be laying against eachother in peaceful, satisfied slumber, covered in cum.

Gee, what got them so enthusiastic at such an age? All that TV must be really quite something~.
>>
>>5818912
Well, witches telling them how great and wonderful cocks (demonstrating it too!) are since a young age surely must've had an influence there.
>>
>>5818967

I'm sure they're happy they've got the opportunity to influence new generations of witches in the same way they were influenced~.

How open would they be in school? Would it be a locker room and behind the bushes during recess sort of thing, or do you think the teacher would care if Erica was bent over her desk with a line of boys behind her?
>>
>>5819014
As long as she doesn't fall behind in school I'm sure the teacher would approve of such a sight in his classroom.

Speaking of adults watching witches getting pumped full of cum, how can they possibly control themselves?

Do they simply not feel the urge or can they restrict themselves to fapping only?
>>
>>5819084

They know it's not their place, and everyone's very trusting. The promise of witches to fuck pulls in insane numbers to the military anyways.

That's not to say they don't fap like crazy when they get home to those lewd magazines and TV.

What kind of numbers do you think they'd be pulling in by the time they've opened up their 'business'?~ Do you think they would expand out of their parent's house?
>>
>>5819165
Yeah, with such war going on and, you said it, the prospect to fuck witches, pretty much any male joins the military after school.

Hmm, on a single day? 20-50 each I'd say.

Expanding sounds great, perhaps they could open some sort of Witch Club, together with others, and run that together with the military.
>>
>>5819212

I'm sure their parents would miss the sounds of their cute little angels moaning and screaming with pleasure deep into the night.

Witch Club, eh? Maybe the general public could come and watch while the two young witches fuck soldiers on stage, along with other performances. Maybe they've met Trude at this point?~

Aah, just imagine the curtain pulling back to reveal our two wonderful little cocksleeves riding the biggest, meatiest cocks imaginable.
>>
>>5819268
Oh yeah, they've meet some of their future comrades here already, Trude among them.

Now there wouldn't just be fucking, also strip tease and pole dances, lewd theater plays and so on.

Oh boy, imagine them moaning full of pleasure as those shafts pump in and out of their small frames.
>>
>>5819302

And so all of our favorite Karlsland witches were finally united through cock~.

I don't know about you, anon, but I've got a thing for ridiculously big cocks with cute little girls who have no problem taking them... Like, 14-18 inches.
>>
>>5819347
18 inches? Anon, that's pretty ridiculous, there wouldn't be too many of those around.

But think of them spitroasting a little witch, they could balance her on their cocks alone, her floating on a cloud of cum.
>>
>>5819390

Yes, 18 inches would be the cream of the crop so to speak.

I'd love to see that, though. I had a thought that, with her personal chauffeur service, Erica would challenge herself to see if she could go the whole day without touching the ground after leaving bed, only being passed from soldier to soldier and cock to cock.
>>
>>5819468
Depending on how energetic she moves around on those cocks, she might get a pretty high number at the end of the day as well.
>>
>>5819509

Imagine how it feels for her. She never moves herself, her legs are always kicked up in the air and spread open, she's manhandled constantly as she's passed around and used as basically a living onahole for a day. Total surrender to the cock.
>>
>>5819553
Dominating a witch like that sure sounds nice, before coming to these threads I mostly imagined them having their way with me.

By the way anon, how did you come around to post these threads? Not satisfied with the lewdness on /a/ or a complete newcomer?
>>
>>5819619

Perrineanon made the first thread, but I seem to be the one who wanted it the most~. Yeah, can't be lewd like this on /a/.

I like the sort of soft domination, where you're being really bossy but the witches really, really, truly do love every bit of it and want you to tell them what to do, are truly happy and feel only pleasure. You do need this ridiculous, lewd special set of rules for it to all work though.
>>
>>5819686
I'm glad they're so active, I never could express my lewd fantasies so freely.

Do you think the witches ever stop being so lewd and slutty?
>>
>>5819786

I'd like to think in our perfect world, the witches stay forever young, tight, and slutty, with new generations of witches only adding to the variety~.

Please share anything you might have to say, anon. I might even be willing to hear you on on that... one thing of yours, a little.
>>
>>5819840
Eh, that thing, as you call it, is not that big of a fetish of mine to be honest, though I do find it hot from time to time.

Oh well, there goes my dream of ever settling down with a witch, ha ha ha!
>>
>>5820239

Aah, I suppose witches can retire if they decide they want to be mothers. Oh, but that would mean your witch daughters...

Alright anon, I just don't want things to be all one sided here. I hope I don't have you all spent, I want to keep going.~
>>
>>5820355
I'm sure Minna could convince me to let our daughters do the same things she did as a young slutty witch~

Alright anon, I'll try to keep going a bit longer.
During witch training, do you think they had lessons about sex?

I'm sure they had lots of classes teaching the young witches about how to please a man and make him spurt out as much milk as possible, sometimes even having the witches demonstrate what they've learned so far.

Erica would know everything already, so she'd mostly skip these classes in order to get gangbanged by the repair crews~
>>
>>5820571

Do you think you could watch them as they're passed around, sucking dozens of cocks in a row on live tv? Would you enjoy it?~ Minna could get on her knees and suck you off as you watch your two daughters get railed by strangers a hundred miles away.

Of course! Witches need to know the proper ways to receive magical energy to perform their duties, afterall. All the TV helps a lot though, more and more new witches are already experienced sluts before joining these days.

The classroom would be a giant hanger-type space, filled with beds, where young recruit witches would pair up with "test pilots" and learn firsthand.
>>
>>5820690
Hmm, I'm actually not quite sure if I'd like it, but that's a witch's duty!

And Minna sucking me off during the broadcast would be heavenly, although I'd prefer her riding me reverse cowgirl, we both trying to catch glimpses of our girls getting drenched in cum.

Minna would reach ecstasy as I fill her up, hearing our daughters greeting us, cocks hovering over them.

Those must be lucky pilots! Are there units dedicated to fuck witches only?
>>
>>5820767

You're right, reverse cowgirl would be much better. I know you'd love it, anon, you just don't know it yet~. Your daughters certainly love it a lot by the sounds of their moans every time he thrusts into them~.

Greeting you on TV, or in person? You know, they could bring their two favorite cocks over, and ride them while you have sex with Minna and everyone chats about their day~.

Yes, definitely! We talked about the Witch Fucking Corps (tentative title) in the last thread I think, the unit sending the shotas Erica fucked on TV around the world to 'train' new recruits.
>>
>>5820870
Eh, at first I meant being greeted on TV, you think they'd have sex infront of their mom and dad?

Oh well, Erica and Ursula did too, so it's pretty normal I guess~

The Witch Fucking Corps? Are those the ones that got to fuck the titpussies of Shirley's cousins?

Those lucky few, I bet their cocks are among the biggest and thickest on the globe.
>>
>>5820941

They'd have sex in front of anyone~. Ah, but I understand if you're not comfortable with it. I'd love to see that event then, there's nothing more beautiful than a cum-covered witch on her knees under a dominating cock that just ravished her, with pure joy in her eyes~.

Those are the ones~. They're still young, which is why they're sampling the recruits, so they're still growing.
>>
>>5812299
>>5813816
Hi. That image makes Perrine's ass look far to delicious not to fuck. Sorry I haven't been around.
>>
>>5821051

Hello, Perrine anon! Has everything been good with you? I'm sure you love those new images~.
>>
>>5821050
I think it would actually be very hot, after all, I won't fuck my daughters, that line I don't want to cross. Minna would be incredibly proud of them~

Sampling huh? Witches expendable for frontline service would roam through schools and military academies, looking for the best cocks around~

>>5821051
Welcome back!
>>
>>5821090
I've been better, been worse. I can't complain.

>>5821124
Thank you!
>>
File: c520d0f381f2c851bbd0395e195f7195.png (696KB, 1309x3331px) Image search: [Google]
c520d0f381f2c851bbd0395e195f7195.png
696KB, 1309x3331px
>>5821124

She'd open up a photo album and show you old pictures of her own gangbangs and sex antics from when she was 11. They grow up so fast~.

Hehe, would they hold an actual penis inspection day? Where your penis is being thoroughly inspected by a cute witch, who doesn't much care if you happen to blow a load on her face during the procedure?~

>>5821140

I hope everything's well~. Let me know if you want to play, not that there's any rush or anything.
>>
>>5821217
Oh boy, I'd be flustered as well to see those pictures, after all, I only got to know Minna as the commander of the 501st.

Not really a penis inspection day, but outright sucking and fucking.

Wait, that would take a bit long, can't have a witch getting gangbanged by an entire school.

Or can we?~
>>
>>5821260

Could you say for certain that she wouldn't catch you flipping through them late one night, fapping to cute little loli Minna?~

Well, I think she would take a more personal approach, since she needs to scout and evaluate every individual cock on whether it's worthy of hard service.

That's still not necessarily a no, regarding your final question~.
>>
>>5821217
You seem pretty eager to play again as well. I should mention I do love talking about lewd things with you guys. I'm not always in the mood for the whole cuck thing.
>>
>>5821330
Her catching me would be sweet, it could lead to some roleplay stuff~

Imagine reading those old newspaper articles, witches glazed with cum, headlines being incredibly lewd.

There would have to a small selection beforehand, otherwise it would take way too long. But you're right, sometimes she gets so deep into the evaluation, it ends up in a huge orgy on the schoolyard~

>>5821336
Feel free to join in anytime, we were going on about our favourite witches' childhood, you might tell us a thing or two about Perrine.
>>
>>5821464
>Loli witch gangbangs.

This place is really lewd!
>>
>>5821336

Oh, sorry. I understand completely anon. I'll stop referring to you like that.

>>5821464

Naughty schoolgirl Minna and the angry headmaster who has to spank her for being such a slut~?

All those happy memories would be wonderful to browse.

>Take way too long

No one says you can't spend a few weeks being thorough~.

And yes, please do join, Perrine anon! We can discuss something that's not so ridiculous if you want, though~.

>>5821584

Feel free to join in~.
>>
>>5821594
I'm not mad or anything, and I understand what I am, it's just a thing I have to be in the mood for. I'm far fonder of just consensual sharing. You know you're always welcome to come over if you feel the need for Perrine's mouth!
>>
>>5821594
Spanking Minna's supple ass, while she keeps moaning what a cheap slut she is, how much she loves cock, wonderful! Thanks anon.

I imagine some dedicated fans record all those constant witch gangbangs, even if it would fill up a whole room pretty fast.

Those would be treasures to behold and shown in cinemas during family time.
>>
>>5821670

That's a positive thing, I'd rather you be into that than the cuck stuff. It's better for you~. Aah, I'd love a soft wakeup BJ from her warm gentle mouth~.

>>5821694

Would you take the whole family to go see old footage of momma Minna getting stuffed on the big screen?~ Your cute little daughters might go run off and 'play' with the soldiers in the front row, though.
>>
>>5821773
Healthier for me?
>>
>>5821819

Well, you know. A lot of people who do that stuff end up thinking a lot less of themselves.
>>
>>5821773
Of course, and I hope they'll grow up to be as slutty and hungry for cum as their mother!

Ahaha, the lewd stuff going on in the front row might distract a few guys here and there from the footage, so it's really mother and daughters competing~

You'd never settle with Erica?
>>
>>5821878

They're already well on their way! When it came time to go home, their clothes would be long discarded and your two wonderful witch daughters thoroughly covered in cum. They'd probably stay like that the whole way back, asleep in eachother's arms, maybe waking up for a little and licking it off the other for a midnight snack~.

Hah... I'm not sure if it would be right with the universe we've set up. I'd love that, though. She's taken thousands of cocks but decided I'm the one for her~.

Would... would you want to bang eachother's daughters? <3
>>
>>5821951
Of course the war would be over once I'd settle with Minna, so Erica could be all yours, I'm sure you'll be able to satisfy her lust~
By all means anons, that would be a great honor!

Besides, we already shared our wives back in the day, so it wouldn't be too weird.

Erica and Minna could back together and chat for a bit too.
>>
>>5822028
Loli Erica sounds way too tempting to pass up.
>>
>>5822028

Well, I did tell Perrine anon I was the biggest on the whole base, hehe~.

I'd love to see you help make new blonde cocksleeves out of them as your daughters wrap their pretty redheaded little lips around my cock~.
>>
>>5822065
Bonding over witches is always nice, isn't it?

I hope they're trained good enough to take your cock then~

We'd tell them stories of how their mothers and their friends used to do it back in the day, making them eager to join up as well.
>>
>>5822146

I'd love to see the shocked look on their faces as they first whip it out, and how they start to experiment with it~. I'm sure they could take it just fine, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if our slutty twins were already running a similar 'business' out of their room like their mom did back in the day~. I'd make sure their beds were big enough, though.
>>
>>5822200
Umm, anonther lewd thing...

At which age would you start to openly have sex with Erica in front of them?
>>
>>5822284

That's easy, whichever age they start watching TV!
>>
>>5822311
I'd love to watch the Witch programme with Minna and my daughters, explaining them all the wonderful stuff going on.

So, having daughters involves impregnating a witch~.

Do you think it feels different for them when they actually want to bear your children?
>>
>>5822350

"Daddy, why is that lady covered in so much white stuff? It looks delicious, I want some!"

Oh, definitely. They have to deactivate their magical protection, at which point they'd probably start blushing profusely at the thought of it all. I'd spend days pounding her from sun up to sun down just to make absolutely certain her womb is properly saturated~.
>>
>>5822408
Daww, I'd hate to tell her to wait a few more years until her first bukkake.

Minna would probably shed a tear or two to see her daughter already expressing a liking for cum~

Perhaps mommy and daddy should demonstrate it live?

I bet it would involve lots of interlocking fingers and mating presses~
>>
I like lewd witches as much as the next guy but what IS this thread?
>>
>>5822538
The ultimate lewdness anon, you should check out the two previous threads if it is to your liking.
>>
>>5822491

A few more years? Are you sure? I mean, if she's not tooooo young...

A live demonstration is definitely in order. Minna would get on her knees with the two cuties flanking both sides, watching intently.

Are you absolutely suuuure you wouldn't give them a little treat?~

Don't forget leglocking!

>>5822538

The lewdest witches. I'm sorry, we're terrible. Feel free to join!
>>
>>5822624
Well, I'd let her getting glazed with cum at age 8, or would you let yours have it younger?~

If Minna feels particularly frisky, she could do some snowballing with them.~

I won't judge you, as you already know I like "that thing", so again, how far would you go?

Leglocking should definetily part of every mating session.
>>
>>5822558
Which archive covers this board? Quick look showed it lacking the normal, temp archive most other boards have.
>>
>>5822729
desuarchive has got you covered.
>>
>>5822723

Nah, 8 is a good cutoff~. God, anon, snowballing would be incredibly hot. Just mother and daughter sharing an innocent kiss~. Something about that is one of the hottest things i've read all day~.

One thing that would be fun, since my daughters are getting gangbanged to sleep most nights, is to see if I can get Erica to moan louder and have a sort of contest through the walls~.

>>5822729

Yep, desuarchive, and the OPs have links to the previous ones. I hope you enjoy yourself and join in~.
>>
>>5822750
>>5822814
Well I'll check things out then. Thanks.
>>
>>5822814
They'd probably claim unfair conditions, since they have had their mouth stuffed with a musky meat pole as well~

I wonder who had the lewder childhood, Erica being the garrison's fucktoy or Shirley being the town bycicle?
>>
>>5822907

I'd say Erica, given that she's being fucked in her own home by any soldier who happens to wander in for free~. Shirley's getting paid for her deliveries, after all.

I must be messed up, there's just something about the idea of strangers wandering into my house and having their way with my happy slutty little daughters that's incredibly hot.
>>
>>5822950
The whole "the Hartmann home has been turned into a free fuckfest for horny soldiers" is indeed very lewd.

It's not wrong anon, they're witches after all, meant to take any soldier's or shota's cock that wants to have their way with them~
>>
>>5823012

Walking out in the living room, seeing one of them coming out of her room, naked except for her shoes and socks, holding hands with some handsome blonde soldier, absolutely soaked in cum, the other still riding a cock while being carried behind her, both telling me they're going to go spend the night having fun around town, unf~.
>>
>>5823112
I bet they Erica and Ursula were just the same.

We weren't even that lewd when we took out Trude and Erica! They were modestly dressed compared to your two little sluts.

Meanwhile, my girls are busy in the summer camp for deplaced children, I'm sure they're having loads of fun with the shota cocks there, I can't wait for them to show Minna and me the pictures~
>>
>>5823194

Hehe, I think there's an argument to be made that those naked suspenders and pantyless miniskirt were even more lewd. But either way, it's no surprise the next generation would try to be lewder than the last~. How could they possibly outdo their mom though?

Why am I so excited when you call my theoretical daughters sluts?~

Don't forget to remind your girls to take some nice big juicy adult cocks too~.
>>
Also, is Perrine anon still around? I feel like we might have neglected him, though maybe he just isn't interested in our ridiculous fantasies.
>>
>>5823274
You're still edging anon?

I'm terribly sorry to leave you blueballed again, but I really gotta go now.

Anyway, here's hope Perrineanon and those other interested anons will come back.

Have fun!
>>
>>5823378

Yes, still edging, incredibly.

I'm so glad you could stick around so long, I hope you're back tomorrow too! You're the best, anon.
>>
I hope the anon in the archives is enjoying himself and not thinking we're completely bonkers.
>>
>>5823405
Perrineanon here. Sorry for being so flakey.
>>
>>5823811

Oh, that's fine~. If you're busy then it can't be helped. That being said, did you want to play?
>>
>>5823871
Yeah~ We can for a little bit.
>>
>>5823886

Yay! What's on your mind? Were you reading what me and Minnanon were talking about?~
>>
>>5823912
I was not! Not much! All I can think about is how good Perrine's ass looks in that picture up there. Makes me want to take her anally if I'm being honest.
>>
>>5823944

I'm sure her pretty pink pussy would look delicious too if it weren't censored. That's what I'm interested in~.

Maybe we can take Rudel and Perrine together, side by side?
>>
>>5823985
Even censored her pussy looks lovely, I'd love to feel my cock between her mons, too. Taking them side by side sounds like a lot of fun! We can swap after we've filled them both with cum if you like.
>>
>>5824163

I'd love to have them pressed together, staring into eachother's eyes as we pound them from behind. Kind of like the OP pic, but less angry. Swapping would be wonderful, I'm a bit of a fan of sloppy seconds lately~.
>>
>>5824213
Sloppy seconds are so good. I find them really sexual. I really want a blowjob too. I've been feeling so tired lately it makes me kind of lazy. I just want to feel her tongue licking around my dick.
>>
>>5824244

Maybe you can be the anon they're servicing in the picture, and I can be the one servicing their cute rumps at the same time?~
>>
>>5824294
There are way too many options. It's hard to pick! I'm sure Perrine has missed your cock, too, so let's do that, you can take her from behind and she'll suck me. Spitroasting is top tier.
>>
>>5824353

Oh? You think she missed me?~ Well, i'm happy to oblige! I'll use her tail as a handhold and make sure to pound her good~.

That blowjob would be exquisite, though. Both of them working in unison to please your balls and your shaft at the same time~.
>>
>>5824459
Feeling those tongues along my sack and my cock, it would be heavenly. I'd be sure to cum enough to coat the both of them. I have no doubt she missed it! Heh, hearing her say how good yours is really is a turn on. I can't escape that.
>>
>>5824502

Make sure to do so! Witches deserve to be covered in cum, afterall.

Don't mind Perrine too much, anon, she's just being honest. My cock is pretty wonderful and all, hehe.
>>
>>5824578
I can't help it! I still have that fantasy of her just jerking me off in bed, whispering in my ear about how good it is to suck, or how nice it feels, etc.
>>
>>5824607

Maybe you'd prefer she lay between both of us, jerking us both off?~ Aah, you're so cute to tease anon, I'm sorry!
>>
>>5824705
I'd love that. I adore being teased, you don't need to apologize! Would be easier for her to compare them if she has them both in hand, dirty talk has always been such a favorite.
>>
>>5824738

I'd love to illustrate its size by laying it against her belly, showing just how deep it can reach her insides~.
>>
>>5824821
I'd love to know all the ways you and her could come up with to tease me about our size difference. That sounds hot!
>>
>>5824821
>>5824852
Something else embarrassing to admit that sort of builds this whole... fantasy is that I'm a bit of a quick shot.
>>
>>5824852

Maybe in her nightstand, you would find one box of regular condoms, and one box of ultra magnums?

The only hole in this story is that we wouldn't ever bother using condoms~.

>>5825003

You told me in an earlier thread you lasted a long time, though. I thought you had that going for you!
>>
>>5825088
Sorry, I just really like being teased about these things when I get worked up.
>>
>>5825148

Well, at least you'll be able to provide Perrine with plenty of the delicious warm cum she craves~.
>>
>>5825219
True. I'm sorry, I know how silly it is that I get off so much on the whole cuck thing. There's just something about it that my dick likes. It's hard to find a chance to indulge in it as well, so I take what I can get.
>>
>>5825284

It's okay.~ Like I said, I'll indulge you a little, since I know you're safer with me.

I hope you don't mind if I play with Perrine a little through her cute cotton panties, anon. The noises she makes are just so cute!
>>
>>5825380
Aren't they, though? I love hearing her whimper, the way she reacts when you tease her clit, too, that's always fun. I can't get over how smooth her mons and pussy are either, it's like heaven to play with and feel, warm and moist. I like to nibble on her earlobe a little while I finger her, whisper naughty things. That's fun. It's also a fun idea to have your cock resting in her bum while you finger her. I'm a sucker for anal though, and in a position like that you can have one arm around her tummy, just holding her back against you if you're sitting down together. Butts are my favorite. Just her wiggling around in reaction would probably be enough to get me to cum in her ass if we did it for any prolonged period. Slow buildup to orgasm during sex is always nice, I think.

I have a really bad habit of just letting my dick take over and letting go during lewdness, thinking with my dick and stuff. I need to break that habit.
>>
File: Miyafuji rear - uron-rei.jpg (432KB, 888x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji rear - uron-rei.jpg
432KB, 888x1000px
>>
>>5825505
I always wondered what it would be like to have Miyafuji ride my dick.
>>
File: Miyafuji butt.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji butt.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>5825527
You and me both then.
>>
>>5825565
You think she would ever give a lapdance? Sukumizu are top tier and so is her butt.
>>
>>5825468

Mmm, I do love the idea of stuffing a girl and then just teasing her the entire time, barely moving, for hours and hours~.

Don't worry, anon, I think a lot of us have been thinking with our dicks.

>>5825505

Hello witch-anon.
>>
>>5825627
Yeah. I think she could turn the tides on me easily enough like that. I really adore being teased in general, one of my favorites is being flashed. I always feel so juvenile when I say that, but I think it's a hot, fun little way to tease someone.
>>
>>5825655

I understand completely, anon. Just imagine Shirley teasing you by flashing her warm, inviting titpussy, just waiting to be fucked for hours on end.
>>
>>5825585
I'm sure she would after a bit of warming up to it. She's so genki after all to try out all sorts of stuff.

>>5825627
Hello again! Uhh.. what's the nick you wanna go with?
>>
>>5825703
Shirley is good. I tend to favor the younger girls because I'm an awful pervert. I really want to cum though, talking about all this stuff with you always gets me so worked up. Erica, Lynne, they would be good for teasing you around in public I think.
>>
>>5825706
I always wondered if I could cum from something like that, just her rubbing her ass along my cock for some long period of time.
>>
>>5825706

Oh, I don't know. I respond to pretty much every post so I feel like I'm fairly obvious without a nickname.

>>5825748

If you think you're a pervert, you should have seen the stuff we were talking about earlier~. So you're a DFC fan? That's not surprising~. Or does Lynne count too?
>>
>>5825792
Lynne counts too~ DFC is good, of course, but large breasts are wonderful as well! Proportion is important, I like all breasts though. You were the one who said I should try playing with other witches! Who should I find to get me to cum?
>>
>>5825791
With an ass like Miyafuji's, I don't think many could resist cumming to that heavenly feeling she'd bring down there with her mizugi butt.

>>5825792
Sure it's obvious, but it's fun to have a nickname too after all.~
>>
>>5825836

What about Trude? She can treat you like a little sister and pamper you for hours~. Lynne would be great for you too, though. She has a wonderful plump titpussy that's just begging to be impregnated.
>>
>>5825856
Would love to be hotdogged as well. Or just be ridden anally.

>>5825896
Trude huh? I could use with some pampering these days. I think part of the reason the other stuff is so appealing to me is because of how stressed I get. It's a way to just quit having to worry about everything and let go of it all for a bit.
>>
File: miyafuji bomber ass.jpg (187KB, 541x700px) Image search: [Google]
miyafuji bomber ass.jpg
187KB, 541x700px
>>5825933
Just place your dick in this scenery. Imagine that soft, supple butt rubbing against your crotch, I know I am and it's making me feel a bit heavy down here, huhu.
>>
>>5825997
I was teasing myself to things a bit earlier in this thread, I'm sort of edging it out at current. I wonder how she'd react if I cam like that.
>>
>>5825933

Either Trude or Lynne could easily help with that. Don't you just want to lay on your back, completely naked, as she cradles you, sucking on her tit and drinking her delicious milk as she gives you a handjob? You can let out whatever you want to say, and she'll pat your head and call you a good boy, and tell you that you can cum as much as you want whenever you feel like it. When it's time to cum, you can just let loose, let it fly everywhere, you don't have to worry about cleaning it up, she just keeps cradling you like a cute little baby, and you can stay like that all night~.
>>
>>5826086
>call you a good boy

I like this a lot. Between Lynne and Trude for it I'd pick Lynne, didn't think about sucking on her tit during, but that could be really hot, or just letting my head rest between those breasts. I really could just let it out and stay like that? All night? I worry about being rude or selfish like that.
>>
File: Miyafuji butt - sashisu.jpg (210KB, 543x611px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji butt - sashisu.jpg
210KB, 543x611px
>>5826034
Hard to know for sure, but I'd imagine her being surprised, feeling the shaft throbbing against her bum and then starting to gush out some warm spunk to her back and butt, and if she has her familiar power's out with some of it flying to her tail that's wiggling happily around with semen splattering around. Then she'd push her butt against your hard to sandwich the cock between you two upright stiff.
>>
>>5826143

Yep~ Lynne wants nothing more in the whole world than to comfort you~. Just lose yourself in the softness, anon~.
>>
>>5826195
>>5826220
Cumming for the witches always feels the best. Thank you both.
>>
>>5826260

Are you all spent now, anon?~

I'm getting a bit sleepy myself.
>>
>>5826303
I could probably cum again. I think I brought this up before but something I've always wanted to do is rest my cock against a sleeping Witches face and see how she reacts when she wakes up.
>>
>>5826318

Oh, you did mention this. Who would it be? Would it be your lovely Perrine?~

Just imagine her soft smile slowly forming as she drifts into consciousness and realizes what's going on.
>>
>>5826303
Ara, me too. Not sure if I should bust a nut or not since it's so late and I'm tired but it's simply heavy down there.

>>5826318
That's a fun fantasy if one. Something the guy in Lucchini doujin should've done instead of jerking to her sleeping frame, though that's good too.
>>
>>5826366
It's a huge fantasy of mine. There's appeal in doing it with Perrine, seeing her smile, lightly pushing the head into her mouth, letting it rest there until she starts to suck it herself.

There's also appeal in doing it with a witch who isn't familiar with me, just the head barely resting against her lips, seeing how she reacts. It's a hard choice and ideally I'd get the chance to do both.
>>
>>5826379
I think you should cum!
>>
>>5826702
Mhm. Maybe I will, maybe I won't, so tiiiired. Such a predicament, this is.
>>
>>5826702
I admire the anons that can edge for so long.

When these threads first started, I tried it too but rather soon the witches made my cock ache for release.
>>
>>5826748
Cumming after a tiring day can feel really good, and it'll help you relax too!
>>
>>5826766
I usually just end up masturbating like four times a day.
>>
Speaking of edging, I'd want to try to see with the more competitive witches like Shirley and Marseille who can last longer without coming.
Though in Shirley's case, it would be mainly how long until she forces me to cum.
>>
>>5826830
Yeah, but I need stimulation tooo, for it to work.

>>5826847
I envy people like you. I can only do it once a day and on rare occasions twice.
>>
>>5826882
I'm nearly always horny too. It's awful, I have a hard time controlling my arousal and usually sneak off to tug one out.
>>
>>5826702

Yes, anon, let it all out~ All over the room~

>>5826766

I've been edging for 2-3 days and I really should find a moment to release.

I think that's one of the biggest things for me about fantasies like this. Having a dozen horny witches around, all of which would be proud to let you cum in their mouth, and then not having to worry about cleaning or anything. Just pure relaxation as it gushes down her throat.

>>5826882

When we first made this threads, I had massive orgasms 3 times in a row, and immediately got hard again after each. Just like my mangos.

I think I'll be going to bed soon, though. Please make a new thread if this one keeps up all the wonderful activity~

Oh, but first, Perrine-anon. We had a thing earlier where we picked 10 witches to bring with for private lewd times on a special island resort just for you and them.

>>5816099
>>5816123
>>5816131

Who would you pick?~
>>
>>5826957
Did we? I don't remember that, but it sounds lovely. I wanted to ask you if you think Lynne would let me come back for some of that pampering. Maybe once a week or so I'd like to come to her and ask, most likely late at night.
>>
>>5826992

Hmm? I think you misread. I was asking to you to pick witches, if you were interested of course.

As for your question, of course she would~. Lynne-chan is a very caring and loving person who would like nothing more than for your troubles to melt away.

Though, you know anon, Perrine would probably do the same thing! Her breasts are just a bit smaller, of course, but...
>>
>>5826919
Heh, well I don't feel that horny either like you, but when it comes, it comes.

>>5826957
Wow, I kinda would've loved to see that.
Awww.. but sleep well then, thinking of witches around you on the bed and casually whispering sweet nothings while handjobbing your thingy.
>>
>>5827037
Sorry, I'm quite tired at the moment. I did misread! Ten witches? That'll take me a while to come up with! That fantasy with Lynne is more about atmosphere you know, Perrine is love, waifu, I'm sure she'd do something like that quite happily, but it's a little different with Lynne. A sort of thing where you can go to a dark room and just let go of all your troubles and feel good. I'm not sure I'm explaining this well.
>>
>>5827114

Nah nah, I think I understand completely. You just want to crawl into her bed at night and melt into her completely, forgetting about the rest of the world, right? You just want a wonderful nursing handjob and want to feel nothing but Mama Lynne's boundless softness.
>>
>>5827157
It's not really a motherly thing, but yes. Life is difficult, sometimes.
>>
>>5827204

Are you sure it's not? Because you'd look just like a baby~.
>>
>>5827246
I'm sure. The nursing thing is nice, but it's not the main appeal, and I'm only really big into sibling or cousin incest. would be just as lovely just to lay my head between her breasts while she does it.
>>
>>5827280

Ah, well I suppose I'm probably projecting a little. Lynne will do just the thing to ease your worries, whatever that might be~

Anyways, I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Goodnight anons.
>>
>>5827303
Good night anon, sweet dreams of witches.
>>
>>5827303
Good night, thanks for making me cum again. Lynne would make a good Nee-san though, and I'd like that fantasy. Trude would be good for that to though. sweet dreams though,
>>
>>5827049
So are witches the only thing that help get you in the mood?
Witches are great, but it's easy for a lot of other things to make me wanna fap nowadays.
>>
>>5827436
Ah no, not at all.
I get off to all sorts of stuff and with my moods switching now and then for different type of stuff.
>>
I'm still pursuing my conquest and it seems Naoe has become more open about her submissiveness. Oh well, being forced into a microbikini with a bullet whirring inside her bottom with the rest taped to her thigh does a lot on her.
>>
All these lewd fantasies are nice, but most of the ones of my favorite witch are more loving than anything. I really can't deny my heartboner for her.
>>
>>5827937
Who is it?
>>
>>5828300
It's Sanya. She's the type I really want to love and protect.
>>
>>5827794
How long until she completely submits to cock?
>>
Good morning, anons. Is Minnanon around?~

Anyone else?
>>
>>5835888
Here I am! On mobile though so I can hardly post...

And the fun is over by tomorrow for me, as I have a 6-day work week ahead.

And I can hardly post about lewd witches there, right?

Anyway, if you can stay as long as you did yesterday, I'll be glad to join in an hour or two.
>>
>>5836035

Awww, that's a huge bummer. You better come back when you get some time off.~

Yes, I'll be around for quite some time, so let me know when you are!
>>
File: da4c4760cce389dba0adf9645a0ed873.jpg (719KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
da4c4760cce389dba0adf9645a0ed873.jpg
719KB, 1200x1600px
>>5836060
I was really lucky to have some days off when these threads came up.

So, anon, what has got you up?
>>
>>5836585

I think you know exactly what's got me up~

Ah, but i'd be careful with images like that. Not technically allowed on this board.
>>
>>5836617
Just a tip from friendly witch anon, no one cares about the small threads or posted content here if it's not reported.
I've posted Lucchini multiple times on fap threads and even doujins and it's been fine because the people there don't care despite a lot bigger user base than here. Only the biggest communities on this board like erp or hg don't like it due to normies and will report all the time all sorts of shit.
>>
>>5836617
Sorry, is Erica considered loli?

Where you do want to continue our little lewd fantasy? Daughters, childhood, Bismarck?
>>
>>5836647

I don't know if I'd call Erica loli, but there are certainly images of her that could be called loli.

I had a rather naughty thought about one of my 'daughters'~.
>>
>>5836684
Share it with us, I'm sure you raise them to be good, slutty witches.
>>
>>5836695

Well, I'd love to have one of them sit on my face while Erica rides me, teaching them all her secret techniques and positions~.

She'd still be wearing panties, it would be like sitting in my lap! Just a bit more "northerly". That perfect light weight, pushing against my mouth and nose, heavenly~.
>>
>>5836723
That's very lewd!

Do you think you'd be able to hold your tongue back?

And Erica riding your majestic cock, don't you think she'll get excited watching that?
>>
I'm hard as nails. Post some words/images that'll get me going.
>>
>>5836750

Probably not, but I'll only lick a little, I swear~. It's fine, there's a thin layer of soft cotton in the way!

Oh, and I'm very sure she would! She'd probably be squirming around constantly before long, soaking wet~. She'd probably lean in for a closer view, her warm breath felt on our sex~.

Of course, Erica would teach both of them, so they'd switch places soon.
>>
>>5836759
Who's your favourite witch, anon?
>>
>>5836790
I've got an older sister fetish, so someone like Lynne or Shirley.
>>
File: 48224767_p0.jpg (349KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48224767_p0.jpg
349KB, 718x1000px
>>5836801
Good morning, anon~

>>5836788
First I thought you meant switching places with Erica, my oh my, that would've been lewd!

I'm sure the other one would be sneaking a hand down there to play with herself~

Or would there be a soldier present to help her out with that itch?
>>
>>5836827
What a great sight to wake up to!
>>
>>5836827

Hehe, I think I'd have a lot of fun 'playing' with my daughters, but we'll stop short of actual penetration~. But what about hotdogging? Hmm, decisions, decisions...

This is a private 'training' session, but I'm sure they'd be eager to try out what they learned the next day or even later that night~.
>>
File: 48236380_p0_master1200.jpg (316KB, 715x1075px) Image search: [Google]
48236380_p0_master1200.jpg
316KB, 715x1075px
>>5836853
Shirley's a bit more open about the whole thing~
>>
>>5836881
No shame either. I guess she must be pretty prideful.
>>
>>5836868
I'm sure they're heading out for a night full of lewd fun once you creamed Erica's pussy~

>>5836929
That's why she flashes them around, like the good little slut she is, letting everyone cream her titpussy~
>>
>>5836997

Oh, I'd be filling Erica to the brim far more than once!

How far would you be willing to go with your little redheaded cumsluts?~
>>
>>5836997
I want her to calm down my morning wood when she goes to wake me up.
>>
>>5837027
Cumsluts huh? That's very through, they inherited their blowjob skills from their mom.

I...haven't tried it myself but when I was chatting with a soldier sitting next to me in the living room, we both getting our cocks sucked, he told me quite a bit what my sluts are normally up to on base~

Penetration takes it a bit too far, I agree. Though I'd let them kiss my throbbing member before mouthfucking their mom~
>>
>>5837068

Oh? Who was servicing you and the soldier? And what did he have to say about them?~

The whole good luck kiss thing is super hot~. What about playful hotdogging, is that too far?~
>>
>>5837128
Well, the soldier had both my cock-loving girls worshipping his cock, while I had Minna on mine~

He told me about all the wonderful gangbangs they endured, and how they love to suck dicks endlessly.

Hotdogging sounds alright, her sister laid down infront of us, waiting to get sprayed with cum~
>>
>>
>>5837171

Worshipping, huh? What wonderful sluts, I'm glad to hear they're so busy~. It's no surprise Minna's prodigy loves sucking cock, but I'm sure they're great with their cute little asses too~.

You're going to hotdog one of your girls, then cover the other in your cum? That's really lewd, anon.
>>
Which Witches have nice thighs?
>>
>>5837207
Would you let your girls play with your cum?

Or do they get plenty from others already~

>>5837172
I want to bukkake witches with horny anons!
>>
File: 46944118_p0.jpg (565KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
46944118_p0.jpg
565KB, 1000x1800px
>>5837246
>>
>>5837291

I don't think there's such thing as plenty for them, so it might be impossible to stop them if they're that thirsty~. I wonder how they might extract it, though? If they'd just ask me to blast their faces, if they'd start teasing me with their cute bums rubbing up against my cock, or if I'd wake up one morning to find the two had snuck into bed with us, pleasing me under the sheets?~

>>5837246

Erica, Miyafuji, most boobie witches.

>>5837308

I'm starting to enjoy condom belts~.
>>
>>5837308
I want to rub my dick all over Shirley!
>>
>>5837338
I find the bum rubbing very hot, it could start very innocent, daughter in Daddy's lap, but soon she knows what's in those pants, sneaks down a hand to unzip your pants~

>>5837339
I want to glaze her with dick milk!
>>
>>5837383
How many times would I need to cum to satisfy her? She's a bunny after all.
>>
>>5837408
Oh do not worry about that!

Witches lust after cum so much, they developed the magic to supply your balls with endless quantities.

Where would you want to cum the most though?
>>
>>5837383

Ah, I don't know if I'd have time to wear pants in the Hartmann household, considering I'm doing the same job for Erica myself that 150 cocks were doing before~. I'd love to see waves of cum splattering all over her arched back when she finally teases me a bit too much though~.
>>
>>5837431
Her chest!
>>
>>5837438
Now how would Erica react to that scene I wonder?

She's most likely lick your cock and her daughters back clean~

>>5837448
There she wants it the most, streams of hot virile jizz dripping over her huge tits.
>>
>>5837487

Hehe, if the other twin doesn't get to it first~.

Do you think our daughters would be friends?~
>>
>>5837499
The only thing they'd fight about would be cocks, so we'd have to make sure there's enough of those around.

So, yes, I bet they'd tell each other lots of tips and tricks, where there are the best cocks in town and so on~
>>
>>5837512

Imagine we're out around town with our wives, having fun and showing them off, and we catch a glimpse of them all bent over a railing in alternating colors - red, gold, red, gold - getting absolutely railed out in public, lines of massive cocks behind them, moaning loud enough into the outside air to wake the dead~.
>>
>>5837552
I don't think our wives could watch them getting used like that, they want some too!

So they'd sneak under the table and suck us off as we're enjoying a fresh cold beer~
>>
>>5837580

Are you sure they wouldn't join them on the rail, with us pounding them?~ Or are you afraid the soldiers might get the wrong idea and start lining up behind them too?~

Aah, would you be willing to wife swap, given the gallons of cum we filled them with in the past? Or are you adamant about sealing the deal with Minna?
>>
>>5837487
I bet Shirley would milk you slowly be because her fat tits do so much on their own.
>>
>>5837611
Nah, I think our heroes are known well enough for people to know they're taken~

If Minna were alright with it, why not? Given our background as you said it, it will be like a sweet memory refreshed~

Would you be up for it too?
>>
>>5837643
Slowly? But the witches are so eager for cum!
>>
>>5837667
More pleasure = more cum
>>
>>5837651

Of course~

I'm sure Erica would enjoy her first spitroast in a long long time. Watching her daughters do it all day all around the house has to give her at least a little longing~.
>>
File: 1475701817138.jpg (74KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475701817138.jpg
74KB, 825x1200px
>>5837702
Good morning.
>>
>>5837702
I bet that would make it in the evening news~

Two former witches getting fucked in public, their offspring used as a cum depository, how lewd.
>>
File: 102eb291e0d11c0ba205d1272fb4ccb4.jpg (482KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
102eb291e0d11c0ba205d1272fb4ccb4.jpg
482KB, 1920x1200px
>>5837816
Hello Perrineanon!
>>
File: 1475699698615.jpg (568KB, 1062x752px) Image search: [Google]
1475699698615.jpg
568KB, 1062x752px
>>5837833
How goes it?
>>
>>5837816

Hello, Perrine-anon~. I'm going to hotdog that bum, cum in her panties, and pull them back up!

>>5837822

Aah, sounds like a normal day to me! There might be a small puddle on the ground by the time we were done~. The news would publish future dates you could fuck our daughters, in my case at least the address being our own home.~

Imagine your daughters finding the two biggest cocks in the whole area, and surprising you one morning by getting spitroasted at the end of your bed to show how much they've learned to take~.
>>
>>5837878
I love bum and mooning, thatp icture is good on so many levels! How are you doing? I still don't know how to refer to you.
>>
>>5837896

I'm doing wonderful since I get to be so lewd with Minnanon. I guess you could call me OPanon or Hartmannon.
>>
>>5837878
It would be our address too of course, Minna wants to see as much of their progress as possible!

That would be very slutty and lewd, we'd have to reward them somehow~.

Perhaps organising a gangbang on the town square, lasting a whole day?
>>
>>5837916

Ah, i'm so glad to hear you've let your two little sluts use your house as a free brothel as well~. I might have to sneak in and see what I can get away with~.

Just imagine Minna sucking you off as you watch your daughters get stuffed only a few feet in front of you, on the same bed. Much better than TV~.

The whole day? I assume you mean 8 or so hours, I don't think they could do 24 like my dear Erica~.
>>
>>5837963
Yes, any soldier or shota is welcome to use my cumsluts as long as he wants to, that's what they're here for, pleasing men~

Please, feel free to test them, we teached them quite a lot I think.

Minna sure loves my cock, and flooding her throat with jizz still is the best experience ever, only enhanced by that scene on my bed~

I guess Erica would ride you reverse cowgirl, so both of you can watch the spectacle.

8 hours, are you sure? I trained my sluts to last 12 at least!
>>
>>5837915
Good! You two seem to have a lot of fun together.
>>
>>5838038

I'm glad you've finally accepted their destiny in life, you seemed a bit hesitant at first~.

I'll be happy to test them, with your blessing! Ah, I suppose that means you can pound my two cuties too then~.

Twelve? Geeze, that's some progress~ Have they ever done something like that before?
>>
>>5838043
Join us anon!

Tell us, how did you first get to fuck Perrine's tight pussy?
>>
>>5838099
Well, I was not always present when they were being stuffed against the railing, but sometimes the news reported them being there for 10 hours at least~

I'd love to try them out, I bet they'll remind me of Erica.
>>
>>5838100
I'm always embarrassed at that kind of thing! The first time? Caught her playing with herself in the bath. Was a late night, she must have needed something to ease her to sleep.
>>
>>5838150

I'm sure you were proud when you learned about that! Ah, as liberating as it feels, I don't think your sluts would spend much time over railings, since you can't get your mouth stuffed then~.

Please describe your experience with them in great detail when you're done~

Ah, one thing I thought of, mine are twins for obvious reasons, but I suppose you have a youngest and an oldest, right?~
>>
>>5838340
Yes, they're a year apart, Minna and I went right back at it again with no magic protection~

There was a huge line outside your house when I arrived. Luckily Erica was just returning from shopping, she recognized me and waved me through. I think at first she thought that I wanted to chat with her or meet up with you, but as she realised what I was there for, a huge grin appeared on her face.

She then took my through to your living room, where your two blonde cocksleeves were busy getting spitroasted by two of their classmates.

As soon as the cum gushed into their needy holes, Erica clapped her hands once and introduced me to them, saying who I am, what I did in the war (cough, cough) and that I married Minna.

Your girls got at it without hesistation, Erica was still explaining as one was already unzipping my pants to reveal my throbbing cock. They then proceeded to eagerly lick and kiss it all over, sending a shiver down my spine from so much enthusiasm!

One of them started to suck it after that, the other continued to lick my balls until they begged together: "Please anon, take us like you did our mommy!"

Well, they didn't need to ask me twice! I plunged my thick member in their pussies, every now and then alternating between the two. One thing I can tell you, they were incredibly wet! As I didn't want to deny one of them the pleasure of getting filled with cum, I had them both kneel infront of me as I was spraying them both with the cock milk they crave so much. After they licked themselves and my cock clean, I quickly kissed both of them on their foreheads, wished your wife goodbye and left satisfied~

Anyway, I think Erica was enjoying it quite a bit as well, you might want to pound her as soon as possible!
>>
>>5838272
So you surprised her with your cock out? Or did you first chat her up a bit?

I wonder how she reacted as she realised she's being watched!
>>
>>5838613

I love their eagerness so much.~ It almost sounds like they were clamoring to blow you no matter who you were. I'm glad you could have fun with my two little sweethearts.

Oh, Erica's sure to get a pounding alright~.

Aah, anon, you've ended my three day streak.~
>>
>>5838840
Good to hear, especially knowing I won't be very active the next week!

Did you make a big mess? The witches are brimming with joy they could make you cum!
>>
>>5838867

Not as big as I would have liked, I think that's because I kind of just woke up~.
>>
Witches love cum!
>>
Aah, I'd like to keep playing, but a whole bunch of distractions are popping up. I hope we can have this much fun when you get time off again, anon~. Maybe you'll have a little time during your work days too, for the witches to help you unwind?~
>>
>>5839125
We just might, I will be able to spare a few hours on most days around this time.

Otherwise you'll find me on helma, the nsfw board always needs more lewdness.
>>
>>5839218

Well, actually, I can keep playing a little longer~.

I had a naughty thought of you fucking Minna while your two daughters lay on either side of her, sucking on her breasts, drinking mommy's magical milk~.
>>
>>5839243
Oh boy, that's incredibly lewd.

You think...my cock pounding her has an effect on her milk?
>>
>>5839354

Oh definitely, it makes it richer and more flavorful~. Imagine Minna quaking in orgasm as your two cute little redheads keep blissfully sucking~.
>>
>>5839438
Ahh~, family fun truly is the best!

Thanks anon, you always have the lewdest ideas~
>>
>>5839515

Hehe, make sure you spend all that time before your next break thinking up some as well~.

I love what you said earlier, about the huge line outside the house~. The things implied by that make my head spin~.
>>
>>5839580
They're the prodigy of famous cock ace Erica Hartmann, what do you expect?~
>>
>>5839671

I'm sure they inherited just as much of my own horniness as well~.

I might have to hire a junior witch to work as a maid around the house some days, helping them clean up all the mess with her tongue~

What do you think their room looks like on an average day?
>>
>>5839735
Hmm, as much as they love cum, if their whole room is starring of it, they might be constantly drunk on the smell!

But hiring a junior witch to lick of the cream, that sounds wonderful, you would have to put advertisements in newspapers, asking for a witch that truly loves cock milk!

Their room would feature one huge bed, a cupboard with different sex toys, a camera mounted to the wall to film all that gangbanging going on.
>>
>>5839820
Oh and I'm sure they'd try to collect as much cum with their bodies and tongues as possible.
>>
>>5839820

>asking for a witch that truly loves cock milk

I don't think that would be hard at all! I'd try to see if I could get a maid with a large chest, so there's some paizuri action to be had around the house~.

You just made me think of gifting them increasingly larger sex toys as they grow up~
>>
>>5839913
Oh I'm sure they'd know a way to thank their daddy~

Good thing the our wives would be alright with us fucking other witches.
>>
Have watched the thread for a bit and glanced through archive some.

Glad you're enjoying yourselves but it's too much emphasis on public use and sharing for my tastes. Guess I'm just a greedy shit. Take care.
>>
>>5840013
Eh, feel free to post whatever gets you going anon!

Also, there's always the helma thread for lewding witches.
>>
>>5839944

I'd just ask for a live show with their new toys is all~.

I'd try to fuck other witches as little as possible, but I'm sure Erica would be fine with it on a limited basis~.

>>5840013

Sorry anon, I think me and Minnanon have gotten a bit into it is all. We can talk about more personal stuff, you don't have to play in our silly universe.
>>
>>5840037
I bet Erica would take care of your massive cock as you two watch them playing with their new toys~

Anyway, as much as I love this daughter scenario, it's also a bit far off the witches in general, our OCs so to say.
>>
>>5840179

Ah, but it's so much fun! And it's not like we need to be on topic on this board.

But I guess I understand what you're saying, other anons probably find it weird~ I suppose we can go back to normal witches and their lewd antics.
>>
>>5840257

Also I suppose no one can really jump in on the conversation if it's a two of us sort of thing.

Anyways, I have to head off sadly. Can someone else make the next thread when the page gets near the end?
>>
>>5840257
If it were that easy! They have been lewded into oblivion by us.

We can of course go on with this if you want.
>>
>>5840405
Same here anon, I gotta go to sleep now.

Anyway, I wanted to thank you and all the other anons that joined in for a wonderful week with lewd witches!

Here's hope for more of that!
>>
Alright, i'm back. I'll make the thread soon.
>>
>>5843539

Alright, here we go.

>>5843886
>>5843886
>>5843886
>>5843886
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.