[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #141: Faunus Appreciation edition Prev

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 34

RWBYgt Trash General #141: Faunus Appreciation edition

Previous thread: >>5665922

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: soon (?)

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
JasperQuest: res/26638.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Watch out for Grimm
>>
File: 1455992380223.png (1001KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1455992380223.png
1001KB, 700x1050px
>>5701906
The only "Faunus Appreciation" should be a faunus appreciating that they haven't been wiped out.
>>
File: 1457748992366.jpg (150KB, 1072x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1457748992366.jpg
150KB, 1072x1072px
>>
Oh you should get some snacks and beer for when everyone gets here, maybe tidy the place up a little bit or something, it’s the least you can do

You put on a pair of sweatpants and a green tanktop as you walk towards the supermarket that’s nearest to you, it’s still a 5-minute walk but you don’t mind, at least it wakes you up

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMwv8MwYimM [Embed]

You enter the supermarket and grab a bag, checking on the snack Aisle

>Current money: 200000 lien

>All snacks cost 10000 Lien
>fish chips (Heidi loves this)
>Garlic and pepper onion rings (Amy loves this)
>Hickory sticks (Tuco loves this)
>Meat-flavored nachos (You love this)

Then you go ahead and check the alcohol Aisle

>All Alcohol costs 25000 Lien
>Antioqueno Firewater bottle(Heidi loves this)
>Smirrnoff Ice bottle(Amy loves this)
>Flavored Vodka bottle(Tuco Loves this)
>Red Ribbon beer (You love this)

>Firewater is the strongest one, Smirnoff is the softest one

>Choose what you buy

Responses:

>I'd say get the meat chips and the garlic and pepper onion rings since the other two options are basically meat. Get the Red Ribbon beer and think about the ads while you buy it. Hooray beer! [2]

>Go all in [1]

(I'll wait a little bit more and then I'll start writing)
>>
So what quests have which Faunus again?
>>
>>5702124
All of them.
>>
>>5702124
MariQuest: Gazelle Faunus
AeroQuest: Fox Faunus
WendellQuest: Dragonfly Faunus
CarollQuest: Rabbit Faunus and big lizard faunus (think Godzilla, but as a cute girl)
Evaquest: Mantis Faunus
ToddQuest: Two cow faunus
That's about as much as I can remember off the top of my head
>>
>>5702247
Todd's also legally registered as a bull faunus.
>>
>>5702124
>TQ
'Todd'
Jill - Cow
Lynnette - Cow
Mel - Dog
Uh. I'm sure there's more.

>MQ
Tyria - Gazelle
Can't remember any others.

>JQ
Saorise - Arctic Fox
Brutus - Pig
Naja - Snake
Pretty much all the bad-guys besides Cinder, Salem, and that girl who's semblance is controlling Grimm, since the main bad guys have either been misguided science experiments and the WF.

>WQ
Wendell - Dragonfly
Gumi - Fox?
Those are the only characters I remember.

>AQ
Aero - Red Fox
Kelly - Wolf
Tera - Cat
Sen - Puma

>EQ
Eva - Mantis
Lilith - Mantis
'Hiedi' - Shark
>>
>>5702316
>Tera - Cat
>Sen - Puma
excuse me?
>>
>>5702124
TQ (In order of appearance):

Lynnette
Jill
Mel
Sven the Brown bear
Deery (She's canon tho so it doesn't really count. Datass ain't canon tho. Does a faunass count?)
>>
>>5702124
in addition to those already named:

>MQ
Alban - Bear
Morrie - Shark

>CQ
Chester - Cat
(probably) Bianca - Shark
>>
>>5702365
oh, and
>CQ
Dora - Mouse
Piotr - Polar Bear
and the horse faunus from the little Dora episode whose name I can't remember.
>>
>>5702343
The two you fought in Shade during the WF attack.
>>
>>5702316
Why is Heidi written like 'Heidi'?
>>
>>5702386
Oh, yea.
Also the Chameleon guy that didn't have a name that was spying on you that time.
And two more named characters that never appeared.

>>5702405
Because she's not really a faunus. More just a literal freak of nature. The offspring of a human and an actual shark.
>>
>Current Lien: 155000 Lien

Well you’re the host, so you buy what you want, whether they like it or not!

Okay maybe the onion rings cuz you kinda like them too, but still!

You buy your Meat-flavored Nachos and some Onion rings as well as a good amount of Red Ribbon beer, ah! Delicious Red Ribbon beer, a taste of greatness in every swig!

Jesus that Advertisment really did it’s job for you to remember it so well

Anyway

You buy the stuff and go home with your bags with you, taking another walk again

“Hey beardy” you wave as the old guy waves at you in his hovercraft

“Morning girl” Beardy says as the hovercraft goes past you, saying hi is always good at the very least

You arrive back home after a while and leave the snacks on the table

Now what else you could do

>Skip to movie night
>Do something else (Specify)
>>
>>5702124
Adding for MQ : Morrie, shark faunus. I don't expect anyone to remember him since he only appeared in early MQ1.
>>
>>5702499
[x] Skip to movie night
>>
>>5702527
>>5702365
>>
>>5702499
>message Lilith a "good morning"
>go to our workplace and see if Jade is back
>>
>>5702539
Whoopsie doodle.
Better get the noose, I'm ending it for good this time.
>>
>>5702499
Wait.
That cost 45000
Oooh.
So it was 25000 and 10000 each, not for all of them.
Ok, ok.
I thought that meant like the total for all you and your friend's favs was that much.

Ok, we just got robbed. Jesus what shitty part of town do we live in? 1/5 of our rent on snacks for one night? Sheesh.

I guess just skip to movie night.
>>
>>5702428
Correction

Fish Faunus and shark

C'mon we don't want to get too implausible

but that makes me wonder if there's any other people that are freaks just like Heidi, I mean, Mistral is the closest version we can get to redneck country and Florida

>Pyrrha and Cinder come from Mistral
>Both of them probably try to hide their hillbilly impulses 24/7
>Every now and again their redneck accent slips a little and they try to act like it was nothing
>>
>>5702568
I mean. I wouldn't put too much stock into someone's 'fill in the blank'. It's fine for the quest, but it's not like it's canon.
>>
>>5702563
also we just got enough food and drinks for four fucking movie nights, so at least half of it will spoil.

thanks.
>>
>>5702628
It won't spoil. Apple can have some (Amy may freak out) and we have leftovers for breakfast.
>>
>>5699667

"Do you know where she..."

"Died? Yes."

"Do you want to go see her?"

"Can we?"

"Yeah. That's fine with you, right, Izzy?"

"Honestly I'm trying to listen to half a conversation and it's really awkward. Fine with what?"

"Uh... Penny wants to see her... Older sister. She passed away."

"Oh. Uh. Of course. Yeah, that's fine."

"Alright... So where is she?"

"The Colosseum."

"...The flying one?"

"Yes."

You shut your eyes and take a breath. "Alright."

###
Kinda tired, so we'll be back tomorrow hopefully.
>>
>>5702628
The beer'll be fine.
Chips can last a few days as long as we close the bags.
>>
>>5702688
Good night, CYOAnon.
>>
>also we just got enough food and drinks for four fucking movie nights, so at least half of it will spoil

it's a relative size, it's not a hard set measure

look the conversion rate is 1 USD = 3000 Lien so you spent 15$ and you get 66$ a week and your rent is 83$ a month
>>
>>5702755
That's still a quarter of our paycheck on snacks for one night. That's pretty steep.
>>
Eh, it looks good as it is, you’ll manage it

You sit on the couch and tidy the place up, but mostly is just you petting Apple

You also decide to say hi to Lilith

>Eva: Good Morning
>*it takes half an hour for her to reply*
>Lilith: Hey
>Eva: How you doing?
>Lilith: with jet lag, you?
>Eva: Home
>Lilith: Doing?
>Eva: Just watching TV
>*Another half hour*
>Eva: Thanks for being my sis
>Eva: I know it sounds cheesy af but I still mean it
>Lilith: Y’know I don’t deserve that
>Lilith: but ty
>Eva: You cool?
>Lilith: Yeah, I’m cool
>Eva: :P
>Lilith: :* seeya, maybe I’ll talk to you tomorrow, too tired right now
>Eva: Love ya
>Lilith: Love you too darling

>A bunch of hours later

You hear a knock from the door

“Who will be the first contestant to appear?” You say sarcastically as you open the door

“It’s meeee~! Amy!”

“Come on down Contestant number one, sit and get comfortable”

“Oooh~ you don’t get to see much shows like thaaat~” Amy says with her lackadaisical voice as she sits on the couch, snapping her fingers as Apple immediately jumps to Amy and nuzzles himself in between her breasts

Amy is wearing a pink sweater with one of those boobholes in the middle that are all the rage with women with massive breast (N-n-not like you wish you had one of them, even tough it wouldn’t fit) Alongside her usual white lab coat and Pink sneakers

“What are we gonna waaatch~?”

“I’ll wait for everyone to come here to decide on that”

>Later

Another knock

“Contestant number twoooo~!”

“Who could it be?”

>Cont
>>
You open the door to see Heidi with her pack of beer already in her hands, wearing a ripped grey T-shirt that says “Fucking legend” on it, as well as some brown swimming trunks and flip flops, her sunglasses on her head instead of on her eyes

“The fuck you bitches talking about”

“Youuuu~!”

“Like fucking usual, I assume, where’s the Tuco?” Heidi says as she puts the beer on the table

“He’s not late yet, so we can’t give him shit” you say as you switch trough the channels

>A while later

Another knock is heard

“It’s open!”

Tuco comes in with a Blue leather jacket, brown jeans and a stripped Blue and black T-shirt, waving around

“Hello my lovely ladies!”

“Hello my lovely Manwhore” Heidi says giggling

“You too sharktits!”

“Hey Tuco” You wave at him as Amy does the same

“Good evening my heart-stopping nurse and my Wide-eyed darling” Tuco says as he scruffles both Amy’s and your hair “So what movie shall we be watching?”

“Eva wanted to wait for everyone so she could choose what movieee~!”

Okay, now let’s see what there is

>36 chambers of deadly Kung fu (You’re okay with it, Heidi loves it, Tuco loves it, Amy gets bored with it)
>The Vampire love diary (You and Amy absolutely love it, Tuco can bear with it, it physically hurts Heidi)
>Best of WFF wrestling (It was a gift from Heidi, she absolutely loves it, Tuco can enjoy it, You and Amy don’t really see the big thing with it)
>The complete anthology of Passione of the frutta maffioso soap opera (You could watch this forever, Amy Likes it, You have seen Tuco and Amy fall asleep during it (the degenerates))
>Anime (You can’t even properly read the name) (None of you gets it except Heidi, and she speaks over it just to discuss about it, at the very least it’s definitely a conversation starter)
>>
>>5703566
[x] 36 chambers of deadly fung ku
>>
>>5703566
>Anime
>>
>>5703566
>36 chambers of deadly Kung fu (You’re okay with it, Heidi loves it, Tuco loves it, Amy gets bored with it)
This seems to be the biggest crowd-pleaser.
>>
ending it for now btw

feeling pretty tired
>>
>>5704123
Good night.
>>
>Drank some black tea
>Feeling a bit more awake

>>5702688

The two(three?) of you don't encounter anything other than rocks and occasional bodies.

Izzy is holding your hand tightly. You're not sure she's seen a dead body before.

You guess you haven't seen this kind of death either, but you're pretty mellow about it.

Izzy's quick to jump at a wrecked ship. "Oh! I can get something running off of this!"

"What. To get up to the colosseum?"

"Yeah! I could try to get the whole thing up or cannibalize it for something else."

[] Cannibalize it (Airbike)
[] Get it running (Air Wagon)
>>
>>5703155
I want Eva to try on a boob window sweater when she thinks nobody is watching
>>
>>5704428
Cannibalize it
>>
>>5704428
Airbike
>>
>>5704429
>>5704451
Seconding both!
>>
>>5704428
Airbike.
>>
>>5704428
Achieve your destiny, be the airbiker
>>
>>5704428

"Well if you take it for parts, it'll be lighter right? Faster?"

"Oh tons faster." Izzy starts to grin. "I'm gonna strap every engine to one chair."

"Uh."

"Non-negotiable!"

"..."

Izzy's gun splits open, there is a series of tools inside it. She starts to work with an almost unnatural affinity for tearing things apart and putting things together. "Can I get one of those fire dust cartridges?"

You hand it to her and she immediately begins welding. It's almost strange just how many tools Izzy's gun is.

The 'vehicle' begins to take shape. Honestly, it looks more like a missile with a chair on it. Three engines on the back, one on the front.

"...Should I put a second seat on it?"

[] Y
[] N
>>
>>5704806
[x] Y
>>
>>5704806
"Unless you want to sit right in the middle of my crotch, then go ahead"
>>
>>5704894
"Don't tempt me."
>>
You're able to completely break one CYOA character, in whatever means you want

Who do you pick and how?
>>
>>5704806
>[] Y
But only because it would probably be too much effort to add a dorky sidekick sidecar
>>
>>5705019
>jasper's resolve
>raye or smoke
>>
>Makes a skunk faunus
>THICC
>Make her steal Wendell's virginity at an early age
>She thought Oral Sex doesn't count
>Blue logic
>>
>>5704806
>>5704894
This.
>>
Good morning, Ameri-wait.
>>
>>5709939
Where you mo'fukkuhs at?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11395518
>>
>>5710007
Watching turnleft.
>>
>>5705019
I'd take Marigold to nice restaurant, treat her like a delicate lady, and then never call her again.
>>
>>5710007
Eatin' some mo'fukken corned beef and cabbage.
>>
>>5710043
>>5710077

I meant on the planet urf.

I don't care WHAT you're doing.
>>
>>5710117
I answered that in the poll tho.
>>
>>5710007
Dying.
> tfw I can't see theough the pain.
Also ginna take a while with those requesterinos what with every fucking midterm being on this week.
>>
>TFW running TQ just makes me wanna think of stuff for a condiment to do.

The midget ninja fetish is strong with me, jesus.
>>
>>5710163
I won't mind if you run CondimentQuest.
>>
>>5710163
Personally, I don't really care for condiments.
>>
>>5710173
>>5710236
Honestly, I was thinking of rebooting it and rehashing mayo's semblance a little bit.

While I CAN think of challenges to DIO, it feels like too much power creep.

Examples because I probably am gonna nerf her a bit and people will be curious:

Time Cops- An extradimensional law force that does not appreciate an individual damaging the continuum. They are armed with distinct technology that allows them to circumvent frozen time.

Fate- Some events are bound to happen, regardless of interference. Sometimes you just can't do everything.

ICARUS- An AI that is close to achieving its goal of creating a quantum computer to interface with, granting it capabilities of adjusting the very fabric of reality

Though honestly, ICARUS will probably still be a thing since it's a thing in TQ.

Timecops and Fate don't really exist in TQ.
>>
>>5710341
Do whatever you think is best.
>>
>>5710502
So... Orgies?
>>
>>5710536
So you want Mayo to partake in a orgy? I can dig it.
>>
>>5710341
I mean, if you want to...

I'm kinda bummed out to see a perfectly good quest turn into literally every boring shit Sci-Fi movie about time ever
>>
>>5710612
Now now. If you break everything down to its tropes, nothing sounds interesting.

It's how they're used that's important!

Though I'm curious now what you think I intended or intend to do.
>>
A question for quest writers

what are the characters you like to write the most? and why?
>>
In case any of you are interested, I've got some Volume 4 leaks:
>THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW SO LISTEN UP

>LOTS OF NEW CHARACTERS, AND LOTS OF VILLAINS

>NO NEO, NO MERC, NO EMERALD IN THE TRAILER SO RIP ME

>BLAKE’S FAMILY IS SHOWN (Her father and sister by the looks of it)

>WEISS’ FAMILY IS SHOWN (not Winter)

>THE OP WAS POPPING AND THE HYPE IS REAL

- Ruby is definitely dealing with some demons and JNR are helping her to find some answers (obviously)

- Weiss is back home and being forced to train, she is clearly struggling with her father. Also, little boy who looks like a Schnee who _may_ be a relative but it’s not confirmed.

- Blake is traveling with Sun and a bunch of pirate - looking guys, one who appears to be a relative of Blake’s. It can be assumed she is in Vacuo. Also, Blake is still dealing with flashbacks of Adam (obviously) and a bunch of new (possibly WF) baddies.

- Yang is seen training with Taiyang, but Taiyang becomes pre-V3 Yang with both arms and a warm smile, and V4 Yang is seen falling into a pit of despair that reveals flashbacks of Adam are plaguing her as well.

- Cinder is alive and has an impressive scar across her face. We see her with Salem and a bunch of new baddies.

Can’t remember much else about it off the top of my head.

- Cool fight scene between RNJR (which Nora and Jaune want to rename JNRR “junior”) and a huge ass mech looking thing. JNR got some sweet ass upgrades and Ruby’s got some new ammo but we didn’t get to see what it does yet. It has a lightning bolt on it, so it might be lightning Dust?

- Talked to Jeff Williams on Friday, and “Not Fall In Love With You” is _not_ about any couple in particular. Jeff wrote that song back when he was in a boy band and he’s always wanted to use it, and thought it’d be a good place for the Sun/Nep awkward dance scene.
All from tumblr, and posted in the other RWBY thread here on /trash/
>>
>>5711406
>a bunch of pirate-looking guys

Could they be Scarlet's family?
>>
>>5710976
well it sounds like just another morally cheap "I can/want to fight destiny but I realize it's wrong/others stop me because they think it's wrong and they win/what I changed just made everything happen like before anyways"

à la Butterfly Effect, Doctor Who, Looper, Back to the Future, Project Almanac, Interstellar, and to an extent Timecop, tho I don't count that because its main focus is not "hurr durr change is bad" but just "crime is bad, be it with or without time travelling".

or Life is Strange, which perfectioned this to make a kinda good game have one of the most terrible endings in this decade.
>>
>>5710341
>>5711633
and, maybe in addition, this prediction is based mainly on your description of "fate", the fact that those timecops have a device to render our protagonist powerless and on the fact that you named the A.I. (who is basically already my husbando) ICARUS - a name which makes it highly likely it will "fly too close to the sun", thus, fail.
>>
>>5711702
>ICARUS
>Husbando
It doesn't have a gender, it's a computer!

Also those were things that I considered powerful enough to actually stop Mayo as she is now. Hence why I'm nerfing her a bit.

Intelligent Circuitry Arrangement and Reprogrammable Understanding System is a cool robbit.

(The name's just a joke placeholder. It's real name would be a spoiler.)
>>
>>5711954
>ICARUS

Does he shut down if he gets hot?
>>
>>5712026
ICARUS has a heat management system that vents via ocean water. why?
>>
>>5712131
Well ICARUS gets a heat management system.

Right now it doesn't really need one.
>>
Anyone wants to continue Evaquest?

also is there anything you particularly want to see in the quest, or something like that?
>>
>>5704806
"Heck yeah, unless you're trying to sit in my lap for a few hours."

"Tempting, but I see your point."

The vehicle itself looks pretty makeshift, but even an amateur could tell it's solid.

"Aallright. This is the throttle, you kick this lever to brake or go up, and these hinges will let you turn if you move your hips right."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me."

"...Maybe I should drive."

[] Maybe
[] No. Every man's dream is a flying motorcyle.
>>
>>5712569
Sure.

>>5712576
[x] No
>>
>>5712576
Maybe.

If she uses her semblance, shouldn't she theoretically drive in slow motion? I'm sure that'd be useful for flying a rocket.
>>
>>5712576
[] No
>>5712622
Yeah, but we can use her Semblance too
>>
>>5712569
YES

>>5712576
>Maybe
>"You're way better at riding than me anyways."

>>5711954
Well I'm alright with the time cops, but the "fate" thing? Why is it anyways, Mayo stops time, she doesn't travel back in it.

Also, what's ICARUS then for me?
>doesn't have a gender, it's a computer
so, P3-N1 is...?
>>
>>5712576
[X] No

"You can guide my hips if you want"
>>
>>5712829
Ye. P3-N1 is a computer that thinks it's a she. Just like Penny.
>>
>>5712576
>[] No. Every man's dream is a flying motorcyle.
Some day. ;_;
>>
>>5710007
>South Eastern

We either have an australian, a jap, or a dindu

all of those choices fill me with dread
>>
File: 20161004_140508.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_140508.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>5712860
>that thinks it's a she
>>
You open the door to see Heidi with her pack of beer already in her hands, wearing a ripped grey T-shirt that says “Fucking legend” on it, as well as some brown swimming trunks and flip flops, her sunglasses on her head instead of on her eyes

“The fuck you bitches talking about”

“Youuuu~!”

“Like fucking usual, I assume, where’s the Tuco?” Heidi says as she puts the beer on the table

“He’s not late yet, so we can’t give him shit” you say as you switch trough the channels

>A while later

Another knock is heard

“It’s open!”

Tuco comes in with a Blue leather jacket, brown jeans and a stripped Blue and black T-shirt, waving around

“Hello my lovely ladies!”

“Hello my lovely Manwhore” Heidi says giggling

“You too sharktits!”

“Hey Tuco” You wave at him as Amy does the same

“Good evening my heart-stopping nurse and my Wide-eyed darling” Tuco says as he scruffles both Amy’s and your hair “So what movie shall we be watching?”

“Eva wanted to wait for everyone so she could choose what movieee~!”

Okay, now let’s see what there is

>36 chambers of deadly Kung fu (You’re okay with it, Heidi is the same as you with it, Tuco loves it, Amy gets really bored with it)
>The Vampire love diary (You and Amy absolutely love it, Tuco can bear with it, it physically hurts Heidi)
>Best of WFF wrestling (It was a gift from Heidi, she absolutely loves it, Tuco can enjoy it, You and Amy don’t really see the big thing with it)
>The complete anthology of Passione of the frutta maffioso soap opera (You could watch this forever, Amy Likes it, You have seen Tuco and Amy fall asleep during it (the degenerates))
>Anime (You can’t even properly read the name) (None of you gets it except Heidi, and she speaks over it just to discuss about it, at the very least it’s definitely a conversation starter)
>>
>>5712934
>Anime
>>
>>5712934
[x] 36 chambers of deadly kung fu
>>
>>5712576
>[] No. Every man's dream is a flying motorcyle.
>>
>>5712934
>>The complete anthology of Passione of the frutta maffioso soap opera
>>
>>5712934
>36 chambers of deadly Kung fu (You’re okay with it, Heidi is the same as you with it, Tuco loves it, Amy gets really bored with it)
As I said before, it's the one that pleases the most. Sorry, Amy.
>>
>>5712576
"No. Maybe you shouldn't drive." You pick Izzy up and set her in the back seat. "There are times in a man's life when his mechanic-wife... Wife-mechanic? Anyway! There are times when she builds a rad flying motorcycle and you have to fly it up to a floating colosseum."

"That's a little specif-"

"Regarless! I am going to fly this thing. And it is going to be fantastic." You leap into the chair. Even a bit upset, Penny's got your back, your helmet closing. You see several running programs finishing up what appear to be estimated weight and thrust yield, a virtual runway filling your view.

"...Hey, Izzy?"

"Yeah?"

"How do I turn it on?"

"..."

"Oh, nevermind I fFFFFFOUUUUUND IIIIIIT!"

The airbike kicks off the ground with enough force you bounce you out of the seat. You manage to land back in the seat, grabbing the handlebars. "Ohohohoho... I am going to make love to this thing."

Izzy crackles onto the radio. "How about you get back down here and pick me up you asshole. I got bucked off."

"Just... Just give me a minute... I might have ejaculated."

"Get down here!"

"Yes dear."

You have a bit of trouble landing, but Izzy hops on without commenting.

[] GO.
[] Take it easy
>>
File: 1461147989539.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1461147989539.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>5713430
>[] GO
What is an airbike for if not to GOFAST
>>
>>5713430
Take it easy.
>>
>>5713430
It's not called "thruster" for no reason.
Todd only knows two states: FULL THROTTLE
>>
>>5713430
[] GO.
>>
>>5713430
>[] GO.
If this is the airbike Condiment lost, I'm a little more upset now.
>>
>>5713677
That's why she's grounded.
>>
>>5713732
I didn't even like her to begin with though, that's disowning tier.
>>
>>5713775
Yeah, but she's a qt.
>>
>>5713803
She's an annoying mary sue shit.
>>
>>5713866
we get it, you don't like anyone.
>>
>>5713893
I like Chloe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNrjtYd_BsM

>>5713430

You floor it. "OoooOOH YEAH!"

You can feel the wind crushing against you. You can feel an unnatural tightening in your lower body and core as you spin and turn in the air.

"How ya doin back there?!"

"Fffffi-i-i-i-ine" Izzy is clearly not enjoying herself.

You make a few loops around the colosseum to slow down before coming to a stop at the main entryway. Surprisingly, there is nobody injured up here. Or maybe it's not surprising.

Izzy is shakily getting off of the airbike, bracing herself on the solid feeling 'ground'

"I... Am flying down... You're insane."

"You're the one who put four thrusters on it. It's more thruster than anything else." You defend yourself, stepping off the bike. Easy enough to keep your leg straight with the erection holding it still.

"...You're welcome?"

"You have no idea how much yes."

"Jeez. I'll make you a better one once we get back to Atlas."

[] Waifu olev
[] Hurry and check on Penny
>>
>>5714254
"Have I ever said how much I love you? Because it's a fuckin' lot."
>Go check on Penny
>>
>>5714254
[x] Hurry and check on Penny
>>
>>5714254
[] Hurry and check on Penny
>>
>>5714254
>>5714299
This.
>>
>>5714299
this

also, I don't think we said the l-word yet...
>>
>>5714434
I'm pretty sure Todd's said 'lesbian', anon.
>>
File: 1456846311979.png (83KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
1456846311979.png
83KB, 189x266px
>>5714494
No it was Izzy who said lesbian, remember?
>>
>>5714524
ffffff
I wasn't fast enough
>>
>>5714524
>Izzy said the l word first.

Best girl
>>
File: 1462301318154.jpg (93KB, 596x652px) Image search: [Google]
1462301318154.jpg
93KB, 596x652px
>>5714534
You're a hundred years too early to challenge me anon
>>
>>5714584
M-Mayo?
>>
File: Something something Boveen joke.jpg (193KB, 829x397px) Image search: [Google]
Something something Boveen joke.jpg
193KB, 829x397px
>>5714434
I think skipping a few steps to marriage counts for something anon
>>
>Bleu gives Kid Wendell the SUCC
>Wen is really confused
>Wendell's parents caught them
>Heated argument during dinner
>Bleu gets away scott free
>Wendell never gets to eat dinner that night
>Suddenly hormones kicks in
>>
File: 1455242822437.png (281KB, 966x334px) Image search: [Google]
1455242822437.png
281KB, 966x334px
>>5714434
>>5714653
>"How have you never told her you love her? She's your wife!"
>"She's A wife"
>>
>>5715723
"the first one."
>>
>>5715723
I could have sworn we had in the past while we were banting.
>>
>>5716151
We have, but that wouldn't suit my joke
>>
>"However, when they took your dear brother, a part of you broke. You opened your third eye and exacted venegence on even their greatest warriors. Truly the power that burst forth from your brow could cut mountains... A shame you lost it that day."
>"A hunter, wielding a weapon you couldn't describe was able to rend your eye from your face before falling to you."

>Papa Marian was spared that day.
>Papa Marian was said to be able to cut through a mountain.

I need to pay more attention to shit like this.
>>
File: 1476049382660.png (39KB, 257x237px) Image search: [Google]
1476049382660.png
39KB, 257x237px
>>
>>5716691
ur doing me a proper spook m8

Everything okay?
>>
>>5716691
rest of the image?
>>
>>5714254

"You know I love you."

"You'd be remiss not to. Go get things sorted out. I'm gonna tweak this thing a bit."

"Come on, Penny." You start walking into the colosseum.

Inside the colosseum, you see the level of destruction is actually.. Not that high. It's almost like looking at a prop.

Except for Penny. She has almost a halo of energy around her.

Oh. That's your HUD. P3N1 might have some issues to work out in that department.

Speaking of which. You're not really getting any information from her.

[] Try to comfort her
[] Just sit and wait
>>
>>5718146
[x] Comfort
>>
If you MUST know what took me hours for that. I may have said "I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a second"
>>
File: 1457903938626.jpg (140KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1457903938626.jpg
140KB, 2048x2048px
>>5718146
>[] Just sit and wait
Give her a moment We're not going anywhere
And Penny ain't getting any deader
>>
>>5718146
>comfort
>>
>>5718146
>[] Try to comfort her
>>
>>5718146

"Penny... Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"...Oh."

Huh.

"It's just... She should have been able to beat her opponent. Tactically speaking, she should have been able to compensate for the situation so I don't understand what went wrong."

You're not sure if this is where you step in. She's definitely up to talking now, but you're not sure if it's to be corrected or what.

"She was combat ready... Wasn't she?"
>>
>>5719036

"I'm not really su-"

You're interrupted by a mass of specifications on your screen. Estimated stress weights, aura capacities, even what you think is something like a giant robot laser canon.

"She definitely was! There's no way a normal hunter could do anything to my big sister! Even if she is some kind of fancy champion!"

"Uh... You're getting a little lou-"

"No! It's not right! We need to check for foul play!" Your hands tense a bit as P3N1 tries to tug you along to checking her sister.

"Okay! Okay, we'll-

[] take her with us."
[] check her now."
>>
>>5719279
[x] Check her now
>>
>>5719279
>[] take her with us."
Didn't really plan on leaving her behind anyway
>>
>>5719279
>check her now
if we got the equipment
>>
>>5719279
change
>>5719341
to
>take her with us
at least give her a proper burial or something too.
>>
>>5719279
>[] take her with us.
Better chance of figuring out what happened when we're in a safer place.
>>
>>5719279
"-take her with us." You consider saying that she could be fixed, but you don't think that's the same to her as it is to you.

You're not sure how best to respectfully collect Penny, but you decide on placing her parts in one of the rocket lockers. P3N1 doesn't object, but does make a point of using your hand to disable the thrusters on it.

"Hey, Todd. I've got a quick question for you." Izzy starts over short comms.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I know you like the airbike, but maybe we could take something bigger."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we could get home in something bigger!" Izzy's voice rings out in the arena, making you look up to the box. Izzy waves from it.

Do you want to take the Arena home?

[] Izzy no
[] Izzy YES
>>
>>5719675
>[] Izzy YES
I mean, if we don't take it some White Fang might steal it. It's a symbol of peace, we can't let that happen
>>
>>5719675
>just give her a big shit eating grin of approval
>>
>>5719675
>[] Izzy YES
and we'll have sex in it, in the Arena, with all the lights on and shit.

but not now, definitely.

also I just realied we missed out opportunity to use the H-scene token during the Vytl festival broadcast...
>>
>>5719675
Izzy Yes
>>
>>5719786
Huh. What a sad happenstance.
>>
File: 1423550108220.png (54KB, 615x439px) Image search: [Google]
1423550108220.png
54KB, 615x439px
>>5719675
[] Izzy YES
This is the best idea she's ever had
That includes marrying Todd
>>
File: vC3Eckl.png (836KB, 1390x842px) Image search: [Google]
vC3Eckl.png
836KB, 1390x842px
New Nora design for V4
>>
>>5719900
Still the greatest.

>>5719675
IZZY YES.
>>
>>5719900
Is that a titty window?

A titty window with her symbol?

Should I be this hype about that?
>>
>>5719955
1. Her symbol is the Mjölnir on her back
2. She's always had that heart-shaped titty window, only now, it has a slash in it
>>
>>5719955
It's the same titty window she always had, but with a dashing going through it now.
>>
>>5719675
"Yes. Yes. Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes."

"So maybe?"

"Definitely!"

The arena shakes for a moment as it starts to move. "So... Should we stop at the encampment a bit of a ways out? The info here, we've got... Tons of junk food. Like actual tons."

[] Make a stop
[] Full speed ahead
>>
>>5720210
>[] Make a stop
There might be heathens there who will tell us NOT to take the giant flying arena for a joyride, but there might be friends to pick up or people in danger and in need of safety and supplies
>>
>>5720210
[x] Full speed ahead
>>
>>5720290
this
>>
>>5720290

Ugh. Fucking heathens.
>>
File: 1455566213405.png (252KB, 717x533px) Image search: [Google]
1455566213405.png
252KB, 717x533px
>>5720210
[] Make a stop
"Ay yo, road trip to Atlas! Who in?"
>>
>>5720350
oh.
FUK.
we need to stop at the barracks to get Mr. Cuddleshell

and, you know, maybe our friends.
>>
>>5720210
>[] Make a stop
Also throw us a pretzel with cheese.
>>
so what do people think Jade has in her mystery bunker?
>>
>>5721042
Sadness
And her "family"
>>
>>5721042
secret robotics lab
>>
>>5721042
ADIC and Nickel.
>>
>>5721248
>Jade built Nickel
>Eva introducing Jade to the wonderful world of uri made Nickel get lesbian tendencies
>>
>>5721301
>Jade give Nickel a robotic penis
>This penis adapts to many shapes and size for maximum pleasure
>Atlas Funding well worth
>>
>>5721371
no.
Jade must never know what a penis is
>>
So I want to make the time you spend in Evaquest go faster (Since weeks seem so packed with content, and I personally want to make it more relaxed and slice of life)

I currently have 2 or 3 ideas

>Time skip every other week (So that would mean a time skip of one week after the movie night)

>Time skip every other month (Every month estimated with 3 weeks, I'm not going for accuracy here)

>One big time skip after a plot relevant moment (Minimum 1 or 2 months, maximum a year) (Current plot moments you can explore: Figure out what's in Jade's mystery bunker, finish the trouble with the dead WF cops)

Any ideas on how I could implement a time skip in the quest? I want it to feel like time has passed and not that we're stuck in the time span of just a month
>>
>>5721540
Time skip every other week
>>
>>5721540
if you want to make it more relaxed, wouldn't it be better to slow down, so we have more time per day?
>>
>>5721647
nah, you don't understand

if I give you more time per day, you will inevitably end up with nothing to do, so that making worthwhile choices would become harder for me

I mean, it's only been a week since the quest started and Eva has had more than what a normal person experiences in an entire month

I want days to happen faster so that Eva things can happen way more relaxed

in general I want Eva to have more down time, so a time skip would be where nothing of note happens
>>
>>5720210
"We should probably stop at what you saw."

"Yeah... Probably. I'll get on that. Can you grab me a pretzel with cheese?"

"I was gonna ask you."

"Well I asked first."

"Rsm. Frsm."

"Extra cheese please."

"Yeah yeah."

"Loooove youuuu~"

You collect the cheese and heat up some pretzels, carting them up to the control room. There is cable strewn on the floor, Izzy is working off of... A pink laptop with flames hand drawn on it. "Can you believe someone forgot this? I wouldn't have been able to get the whole thing doing what i want without it."

"We should thank the owner."

"The contacts on it say it belongs to a girl named pigeon."

"That's a weird name."

"Well it's probably a nickname. Pretzel me."

[] Smear cheese on her face
[] Just hand it to her
>>
>>5721773
ah, got it.

well, I'm pretty much indifferent, so >>5721567
I guess.

>>5721787
>feed her
she's not a dog-faunus, but it's sexy enough
>>
>>5721787
[x] Hand it to her
>>
>>5721787
Rip in pieces Pidgy
[] Smear some cheese
Kick it off if she gets too salty
>>
so whos a better pair for Eva? Tuco or Jade?

what are the names of both ships?
>>
>>5721958
*lick
Man, a single typo makes for a real different story
>>
>>5721787
>[] Tease her with it
Izzy is my spirit animal.
>>
>>5722005
I prefer Jade but I'm not really sold on either yet
>>
>>5722005
don't start this

waifu wars kill quests
>>
File: 1460296824694.jpg (127KB, 629x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460296824694.jpg
127KB, 629x731px
>tfw one of two people who wanted MQ and got next to nothing this weekend.
>>
>>5721787
You move to her side, dipping a piece of pretzel in the large container of cheese.

"Oh. Gonna feed me?" She gives you a smirk before opening her mouth. "Aaahn~"

You slowly move it to her mouth. Reacting to the smell, you can see her tongue quiver a bit.

[plop]

"Aah! What the hell!?"

"You're a pretzel now."

"Augh, you dick!" Izzy starts wiping the cheese off her face.

"Don't get too salty. Pretzels only need light salt."

"Oih. I'll show you salty!" She pounces on you.

What follows is the cheesiest wrestling with a bit of playful biting and licking.

"Is this normal?" Penny finally asks.

"Pretty normal, yeah."

"What's normal?" Izzy leans against you.

"...We should get you a speaker, Penny."

"...We could probably load her into the laptop."

[] Nah.
[] Sure.
>>
>>5722653
>[] Sure.
>>
>>5722653
>she can decided that herself
tho I'd rather have her near us, to be sure
>>
>>5722653
[x] NO

The virus Cinder uploaded into the system is probably in it.
>>
>>5722653
Would that require her leaving the suit? She's real effective there. Given the choice I'd refer to just have her connect to the laptop via bluetooth and shit for the speakers
>>
>>5722653
Nah
check the computer first
>>
>>5722093
You could always participate in a quest that isnt utter shit.
>>
>>5723204
Like which?
>>
>>5723284
I mean TQ is running right now isnt it?
>>
>>5722653
"Nah. Can't she just let her use the speakers via wireless?"

"Oh. I can do that, no problem." Penny speaks from the laptop.

"Say... What... What's this?" Penny sounds confused for a moment. "...Is this why big sis..."

"What uh... What's up, Penny?" Izzy tentatively speaks to her directly. "There's some kind of virus in the system."

###
Gonna pause TQ for tonight.

>>5723284
Fuck if I know, man. I don't think there is one. Is Thatch still running?
>>
>>5723382
Thatch is busy doing something, i think.
>>
>>5723382
>CYOAnon admitting anything that anything not JQ is crap.
>>
>>5723446
>Including TQ

It's all fanwank, senpai. That's why we're here.
>>
>>5723482
But MQ is still the smelliest shitpile.
>>
>>5723650
One of these days you'll get some chill.
>>
>>5723692
I agree. He needs to jump in some snow and chill.
>>
File: 1449279375671.png (555KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1449279375671.png
555KB, 960x540px
>>5723382
>TQ starts 20 minutes before I got to work and ends 20 minutes before I get home
>>
>>5723838
I'm just glad TQ is running again.

Also,
>work on Sunday
>>
>>5723852
Same. At least the Izzy-haters weren't around, so everything I would have voted for anyways won.

You take what you can get when you have class 4 days a week that take up about 30 hours of your time.
>>
Alright lads give your honest opinions of all the quests you know erll enough to form an opinion on.
>>
>>5724761
I like them.
>>
>>5724761
>TQ
pretty good
>MQ
Decent, i really like the characters
>JQ
its ok.
>EQ
comfy,i like to bully the bug
>GQ
Fav quest, i really like being a villain.
>>
>>5724761
I can't rationally judge MiMiQuest.
It's "my waifu"-tier.

I enjoy TQ, 4Q and EQ the most, all three being "I'd only get 4 hours of sleep to follow it"-tier

I really like CQ, NQ, JQ, they're all "I'll stay up if there no class tomorrow"-tier

I like MQ, GQ, WQ, they're "will recap first thing in the morning"-tier

I like AQ and RQ, but they're both "dead as balls"-tier.

I don't really like 4Q, tho I'll look into it from time to time.

And PQ hasn't been running long enough for me to decide whether or not I like it, but it looks and sounds promising.
>>
>>5724958
That should've been
>I don't really like P4Q
>>
>>5724761
TQ is the best.
JQ and GQ are the next tier.
MQ I was pretty good.
MQ II seemed forced, and I haven't gotten into MQ II: Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
EQ's alright so far.
The ones by Lewis I never had time to bother reading.
The only Sleep quest worth following I fell off on because he never fucking updated it and instead wrote about fucking little boys and four thousand spin offs.
4Q a shit.
>>
>>5724761
>TQ
Amazing
>JQ I
Different idea, was cool
>MQ
Pretty alright
>MQ II
Improvement somewhat
>GQ
Was fun now its just eh
>CQ
Love it, just wish it would be run more
>NQ
Like being a robot
>4Q
So meta, it might as well be its own thing and is not that great
>>
boop
>>
File: ye.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>5727654
>>
>>5725138
>WQ
>tfw I neglected my own quest
Now I need to rethink about this...
>>
Okay so since I already made an endgame for Zed, maybe I'll shorten it with green text...

>Zed has autism
>He kills Cinder denying satisfaction
>Gets transported to a random location in Austin Texas on the day Oum died
>Pulls out War torn Crescent Rose
>Reveals he did put HIVEMIND into Ruby
>It didn't work out
>Silver eyes
>VS Resolve Zed, the Revengeance
>Redundant name is redundant
>Pyrrh4 kicks his ass with Red Like Roses in the distance
>Zed gets maximum suffering
>Begs you on why you beat him
>Even in Resolve couldn't match the board's
>Zed cries, knowing this will be his end
>He admits his terrible life choices
>He also revealed to be a shitty self insert by the author himself

By this time, you might kill him, or spare him. No middle ground.
[Save Zed]
[Zed must die!]
>>
>>5728179
And now... Resuming WQ
>>
>>5728179
Well I mean we could break his legs and leave him in a Grimm infested Vale. That's kind of a middle ground.
>>
>>5728527
As I'm resuming, it feels like I want to see what is like...

[s]Bringing destruction upon Remnant itself.[/s]
>>
Okay lets see how is the taste of the people here

>best CYOA girl
>best canon girl
>Actual waifu
>favorite food
>pizza with or without ranch?
>how do you like your steak?
>favorite quest
>do you dislike Dry?
>>
>>5731541
>Izzy
>Nora
>Seras Victoria
>Steak
>Without, you sick fuck
>Well done because raw meats and eggs make me physically sick
>TQ
>No
>>
>>5731541
>Amy
>pyrrha RIP
>Baked potato with BBQ
>With
>medium well
>GQ
>Nah
>>
>>5731541

>Lynnette
>Yang
>Saber
>Favorite?
>That depends entirely on the pizza, now doesn't it?
>Medium.
>I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THEM ONE BIT, NOPE.
>I'd hug him.
>>
>>5731541
>MiMi
>Velvet
>Miia
>beef soup
>I don't think I have the qualifications to run a ranch, so without one
>medium
>TQ
>nope
>>
>>5731541
Izzy
Nora
Don't have one
Pepperoni and green pepper pizza
Without please
Rare
TQ
Nah, he's cool
>>
As ususal... would you kill Zed, or spare him?
[s]Originally thought to make him a shitty self insert, but I didn't expect him to be more worse than Keppel.[/s]

>>5731541
>Gumi, and Mari
>Yang
>Yang (No really)
>Pinapple Pizza
>Without
>Rare
>JQ trilogy and GQ
>Not really, I thought he was an okay guy
>>
File: Unirked.png (87KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
Unirked.png
87KB, 557x605px
>>5732786
Your taste in pizza baffles me, but otherwise 9/10.
>>
>>5731541
>Heloise
>Emerald
>Jolyne Cujoh
>nothing specific
>no semen sauce please
>medium rare
>JQ I
>I've got no reason to dislike him
>>
>>5733445
>well done steak
>9/10

What the fuk
>>
>>5733723
Look, I get that my taste in meats and eggs is shit. But anything less than completely cooked makes me sick. I don't force it down other people's throats and respect that other people prefer their meats less done.
>>
>>5733793
Just order chicken, anon. You're ruining beef.
>>
>>5731541
>Alison
>Yang
>Samus Aran
>Lasagna
>Cheese is best
>Well-done
>CQ
>No
>>
>>5733793
you get the threadly award for comfiness, man.
>>
>>5733850
I normally do eat chicken. I just prefer the taste of beef.

>>5733866
Thanks?
>>
>>5734075
>Taste
>Well done

Come on, quit pullin my leg.
>>
Continuing Evaquest soon

in the meanwhile vote for this >>5721540
>>
Well I guess Amy will be bored, but you can’t please everyone

You grab a CD that says “36 chambers of deadly kung fu” as you pop it in, it isn’t the worst movie but eh

As soon as the title screen appears, Tuco raises his hands and goes “Ooooooh!” as Heidi smiles, Amy on the other hand is completely unfazed

“Uuuugh” Amy says, her eyes are still closed but she has a face of disdain “Reeeally?

“C’mon, everyone likes it except you”

“Do you liiike it?”

“Well I can handle it”

Amy groans as she whistles to Apple, the doggo barking happily at her as the movie starts

>”A game of chess…is like a swordfight!”
>”You must think first! Before you move!”

>One first act later

You see Tuco and Heidi looking attentively at the movie, eating from the onion rings as you eat your nachos all for yourself

“Gimme those onion rings! They’re mine!” Amy says as she tries to snatch the bag from Tuco’s hand

“Nuh-uh, only for the people enjoying the movie” Heidi says with a cocky smile as she eats another ring, Tuco is just putting a bunch of them on a blender and adding water

“Evaaaa!”

“Give her the bag, I’ll give you some of my nachos”

“Your nachos taste nasty” Heidi says while sticking out her tongue “You’re the only one that likes them”

“Not true! Tuco likes them”

“Eh, they’re edible”

“Tuco!”

“What?! First and foremost I’m a honest man!”

>One Second act later

Everyone seems to be drinking from the beers you bought, you could as well, Amy is drinking very lightly, while Heidi has gone trough a small pile of beers now and Tuco is drinking at a regular pace

Hhhrng, work tomorrow…but…red ribbon beer

>Abstain from drinking, despite it being…red ribbon beer [-1]
>Drink at Amy’s pace
>Drink at Tuco’s pace
>Drink at Amy’s pace
>>
>>5736007
>Abstain from drinking, despite it being…red ribbon beer [-1]
>>
>>5736007
>>Drink at Amy’s pace
>>
>>5733445
I think it's tasty.
>>
>>5736007
Drink no more than the number of hours between now and work.
That will give your liver the perfect amount of time to get it out of you, and you probably won't be hungover if you drink water in between.
>>
>>5736084
This
>>
>>5736007
>Drink at Amy’s pace
We can handle a wee bit.
>>
You pop one beer and decide to take it easy, you have work tomorrow, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy one or two beers

>A third act later

Tuco and Heidi are completely silent watching as the climax reaches it’s peak

>”Hoo ha!”
>“Hya!”
>”Your end come here shaolin warrior!”
>”Not after I take your daugthers hand in marriage!”
>”Never! HOO HA”
>”HWATA”

You drink at a small pace as the food is finished, there’s still some beers left tough

Amy has stopped watching the movie and is just petting Apple (A little too much, you might say)

The movie ends and both Tuco and Heidi are cheering

“It never gets old!”

“Oh and the part where the shaolin master-!”

“Yeah! And the fight with the 100 red ninja pupils-!“

Amy just smiles at them as she goes back to petting Apple “Oh you’re acting just like kiiids~”

“That’s cause you don’t know true cinema miss” Heidi says cockily “Unlike me and boipussi over here, we know a good movie when we see one!”

“oh! I’m sorry! How many awards did it get? Hmmmm~? What was the raaaatings? 3.4 out of 5? Hmmmm~?”

“N-n-no, fuck you” Heidi says defensively as Tuco scratches his head

“Well it’s more of a guilty pleasure for me, you could see the wires, pretty much every time” You say while taking a swing from your beer

“N-n-no, T-t-that was planned” Heidi says crossing her arms and getting a pouty face

>”Okay, okay, it’s a good movie”
>”Oh really? So when a cellphone rang out in the middle of the speech, was that planned too~?”
>Other
>>
>>5736731
They had fun, that's what matters.
>>
>>5736731
I don't remember who said it, but I remember an RT podcast where someone said the question isn't "Was the writing perfect? Was the acting perfect?" etc, it's "Where you entertained?".
>>
>>5736731
>>”Okay, okay, it’s a good movie”
No need to start a debate
>>
>>5736731
>just pet Amy and smile
>>
>>5737121
shit, I meant
>pet Apple
>>
File: Scientist.jpg (59KB, 444x491px) Image search: [Google]
Scientist.jpg
59KB, 444x491px
>>5737121
I'd smile if I could pet Amy
>>
”Okay, okay, it’s a good movie” You say, canceling the oppurtinity for a debate

“See?” Heidi says confident, Tuco shrugs

“Oookaaay~ whatever you say giiirl~” Amy says as she keeps petting Apple “Your puppy really ended up growing close to you, fast~”

“Hmm, guess I’m good with dogs”

“Yeaaah~” Amy says as Heidi opens the door, showing it’s raining

“I’m gonna bounce, see you guys later” Heidi says as she leaves, the rain only ruining her T-shirt since she’s wearing waterproof briefs

“Uh, I’ll be going too, seeya darling” Tuco says as he waves at you both, putting his jacket on top of himself and heading towards his scooter

Amy instead keeps petting Apple “You know, I was wondering, could you lend me the poochie for a few daaaays~?”

“For what purpose?” You say raising an eyebrow

“Oh, just…y’knooow~”

“Is it some freaky experiment shit?”

“Well I wouldn’t say freaaaky~, Just that I want to test some new genetic mutations, Y’know, off the record~ but the lab checks on everything I do, as well as all my pets and test subjects!” Amy says hugging Apple (He definitely doesn’t mind it) “They’re too focused on making weapons that they don’t concentrate on the nicer things a doggie can do!”

“So you’re saying you want to make experiments on my puppy”

“Harmless ones! I know it’s yours, so I don’t wanna puuush it~!” Amy says nonchalantly “Besides, he’ll probably appreciate them in the long run”

>”No Amy, you’re not doing freaky voodoo experiments on my doggo”
>”…As long as you don’t fuse him with a little girl or some freaky shit like that, I’ll allow it”
>Other
>>
>>5737494
[x] Give me a one-page or so proposal on what you want to do to Apple and I'll consider it.
>>
>>5737533
this

she needs to have the balls to at least tell us she wants to give him aphrodisiacs and see what happens when she pets him
>>
>>5737494
"You're not fucking my dog, Amy."
>>
>>5737533
I mean, there's a chance she might not be planning weird shit like giving him two dicks and she'll just stick to simple shit like health and longevity that would be nothing but a benefit. But even then an experiment is an experiment, uncertain possibilities, potential dangers. She can buy her own dog for that.
>>
>>5737627
Meant to reply to >>5737494
>>
>>5737494
>>
>all those fiends of SCIENCE
>>
>>5737533
Second
>>
tiebreaker

http://www.strawpoll.me/11405734
>>
>Ready to post
>Check the poll just because
>Decision that was winning is now suddenly losing

Well that's 15 minutes of my life lost

I'll wait a little and see if it changes or not
>>
“Give me a one-page or so proposal on what you want to do to Apple and I'll consider it.” You say as Apple pops out of her boob window

He must really like it in there

“Well, first would be a couple of neural tampering here and there, You know, make him a little bit smarter, know who you are, recognize people in a much more nuanced way, asses situations similar to how a human would handle them, he would still be kinda stupid since I don’t want him to do anything that you wouldn’t necessarily approve” Amy says completely dropping her speech patter, sounding way more serious than normal “Next would be an increment in physical skill, health, longevity, pure bonuses here and there, paws and teeth sharper so that he can defend himself, things like that, I can affect the size, but I don’t know if you like having large breeds in your house”

“Okay”

“And then there’s the more…untested parts, that I’m only going to do with your absolute, full consent” Amy says seriously “And even then, it would take months before I’m able to confidently test it on a subject that isn’t mine”

>”Hmmm…No, I still don’t trust it, sorry”
>”Okay, I can go with that”
>”Hmm… I have a question” (Specify)
>”What are the more untested ones?”
>Other
>>
>>5738467
"What's the likelyhood of a failure, and what's the possible consequences of failure?"
also
>>
>>5738467
>>
>>5738467
>>”What are the more untested ones?”
>>
>>5738516
This.
>>
"What's the likelyhood of a failure, and what's the possible consequences of failure?"

“Oooh~! I like it when you’re seriouuus~” Amy says opening her eyes slightly as a wry smile comes out “Due to how basic these experiments are, there’s a 50/50 chance of success, while it may seem low when judging on a life, the consequeces are just as low, with failures just developing an immunity to the the physical testings, and a slight dampening of brain functions in the neural tests”

“Translation?”

“Only bad thing that can happen to him, is he becomes a little dumber in dog standards”

“Retard dumb?”

“Nah, more like Heidi dumb”

“…And the untested ones?”

“Well they’re more finicky, due to the heavy altering in the body of the animal, only one can be implemented in each animal without severely damaging the body and or mind of the subject” Amy says taking out a scroll “So far we’ve succeeded in making a goat speak simple English. making a cat adjust it’s form and transform not only into other animals, but into a human as well, still retaining the intelligence of a cat tough. We’ve had an eagle that was able to command Grimm very much in the same way as I do, and plenty more, there’s also the tests of trying to give a semblance and aura to an animal, but all of them have been met with failure”

“Why is it all animals?”

“Oh that’s just my braaanch~! We’ve got cells everywhereeee~! We see everythiiiing~ oooOOOoooh~” Amy says sarcastically as she’s trying to spook you

“Yeah, yeah”

“Anyways, you’re iiiin~?” Amy says smiling

>”Nah, sorry”
>“Eh, sure”
>”Okay…and keep me posted on the untested stuff”
>Other
>>
>>5739212
>“Eh, sure”
>>
>>5739212
"Only on the basic stuff. Maybe if you can perfect the untested stuff in the future, but I don't want to risk it as-is.."
>>
>>5739212
None of the untested stuff
Stick to the basics
>>
>>5739212
"Nah, I'm good."
>>
>>5739212
>“Eh, sure”
>>
Real quick. What foods do you think each CYOA character would appreciate having made for them but maybe not consider them the tastiest?
>>
>>5739861
what the fuck is that question?
>>
>>5739931
What the fuck are you?
>>
>>5739861
Most foods
>>
File: what I do.png (203KB, 579x321px) Image search: [Google]
what I do.png
203KB, 579x321px
>>5740031
>>
>>5740204
fuck off admiral
>>
File: 1476149460220.png (87KB, 253x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476149460220.png
87KB, 253x300px
>Pyrrha finds Pyrrh4 story
>Instantly hate it
>>
File: sad Miia.png (211KB, 327x428px) Image search: [Google]
sad Miia.png
211KB, 327x428px
>>5740504
wow, rude
>>
>>5740654
>Likes it
>Likes it too much
>>
Hey.
To anyone who still cares about that Eva request along with the 3 others : I'm busy with Uni and finding an intership.
Sorry to blog, hopefully I will do at least one request this week. Thank you.
>>
>>5740831
good luck with both, especially the internship
>>
>>5740831
Good luck with internship.
>>
what does dry study again?
>>
>>5741111
E.E.
>>5740860
>>5740846
Here's hoping.
>>
>Decide to re-etc. a bunch of things I've read/played/watched

>Replaying Undertale
>Rereading Eyeshield 21
>Rewatching the LotR movies

I will become the meta of writing.
>>
File: 1456454001183.png (205KB, 431x637px) Image search: [Google]
1456454001183.png
205KB, 431x637px
>>5741432
>playing Undertale
>>
>>5701988
woah there
>>
File: 1457749101151.jpg (207KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1457749101151.jpg
207KB, 1080x1620px
>>5742818
yes?
>>
File: 10-09.jpg (266KB, 739x1060px) Image search: [Google]
10-09.jpg
266KB, 739x1060px
Tentacle Grimm exist within Mountain Glenn according to the manga
Make of that what you will
>>
File: lewdyatsu.png (45KB, 246x322px) Image search: [Google]
lewdyatsu.png
45KB, 246x322px
>>5742918
>>
>>5742910
S-Stop
>>
File: 1457749063715.jpg (178KB, 1072x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1457749063715.jpg
178KB, 1072x1072px
>>5742953
why?
>>
File: 5.jpg (411KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
411KB, 1000x1400px
>>5742918
Excellent.
>>
>>5742969
BECAUSE IT'S LEWD THAT'SWHY
>>
File: 1457748019649.jpg (193KB, 1072x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1457748019649.jpg
193KB, 1072x1072px
>>5742986
well if you thought THAT was lewd...
>>
>>5743010
Great. I have a boner now. Bravo.
>>
>>5743039
Boners are a good thing.
>>
File: 1457748063064.jpg (186KB, 1072x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1457748063064.jpg
186KB, 1072x1072px
>>5743039
well the good news is, this is the last one I've got of that little series
>>
>>5741483
>The fandom makes the ______

Anon. Anon, listen.

Never has there been a moment that this has been more relevant.

"Where do you think you are?"
>>
File: 1463933551535.png (640KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1463933551535.png
640KB, 1280x968px
>>5743039
the bad news is my "Velvet" folder is large
>>
>>5743069
I really wanna go balls deep into Velvet while teasing her nipples.
>>
>>5743059
>implying I care about the fandom
Yea, it's fucking terrible. But the game was awful. It's overrated as fuck.
>>
>>5743069
I can't even masturbate because I'm too lazy. Great. Just great.
>>
File: VelWET.jpg (44KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
VelWET.jpg
44KB, 600x750px
>>5743093
I know exactly what you mean
>>
>>5743059
I mean it's not that great, fandom aside it's like a 6/10. Average rpg with an average art style, ok story where you play it once then watch the other endings on YouTube. Music's good, but that's all its really got going for it.
>>
>>5743101
Overrated doesn't mean bad, anon.

It's very content dense. It's not like it's hands down the best thing ever.

It's one of the few things I can run on this laptop and it has some fun moments.
>>
>>5743169
No, overrated doesn't necessarily mean bad, but it's pretty accurate in this case. It's ok at best.
>>
>>5743241
It's ok, yes. But content dense and easy to run are what I got.
>>
If you could bring one CYOA to the real world who would you bring and what would you do? How would he/she react ti what you do?
>>
>>5744961
Todd.

He'd be a little disappointed.
>>
Aw snap.

I have a small name internet provider with good reviews where I live.
>>
>>5744961
>Jill
>TFW you bring an incredibly territorial, misandric, quasi-bisexual, protective young woman into your home

Kinda like... Feminism gaining its true hero?
>>
>>5744961
>MiMi
I'd live a comfy life with my waifu
she'd probably not be all that surprised, maybe even happy.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.