[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLHG/ - The Loud House General A S T H E T I C S 2: Electric

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 257

File: tlhg.jpg (245KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
tlhg.jpg
245KB, 1200x859px
TLHG/ - The Loud House General
A S T H E T I C S 2: Electric Boogaloo Edition

>Booru:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

>Fanfics:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2

>Thread Archive:
http://pastebin.com/h2ZBJ3GS

>Episodes:
http://pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

>Extras:
http://pastebin.com/2pn4SWiH
———————————

News:

>Season 2 green-lit for 14 Episodes:
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/nickelodeon-loud-house-2-1201782479/

>New Animated Short Coming based off of "Deuces Wild"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFX8RshVUT/

>Lincoln Loud Instagram QnA:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BK58yl-hV2Y/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLByTgTBpv2/
———————————

Upcoming Episodes:

The Price of Admission/One Flu Over the Loud House (Saturday:10/15 - 11:00am)
>After seeing a scary movie his parents told him not to see, Lincoln gets traumatized and is unable to sleep / When the house gets hit with the common cold, Lincoln believes his sisters have become zombies.

One of the Boys (Monday:10/17)
>When Lincoln wishes he had ten brothers instead of ten sisters, Lisa gives him a glimpse into that reality.

Cereal Offender (Tuesday:10/18)
>The Loud kids make a trip to the supermarket to do grocery shopping for Mom, but Lincoln has some other plans.
DL link: https://mega.nz/#!JJRmjJoQ!__UrGizjEGHJD-ENx8YKUmmrewVf2XpAWPrN3YoTwGc

Raw Deal (Wednesday:10/19)
>Lincoln becomes a hypochondriac when Lucy predicts his day will "end in disaster".

Study Muffin (Thursday:10/20)
>Lincoln gets a tutor that all his sisters instantly get crushes on him, making it impossible for Lincoln to study.
>>
File: .Happy&Cute.png (768KB, 786x654px) Image search: [Google]
.Happy&Cute.png
768KB, 786x654px
A happy Leni is a cute Leni!
>>
Got some more Pokemon Loud Version for you anons - enjoy.

Turning to face her younger sister, Leni smugly says "I guess Mr. Quackers isn't pathetic after all, is he?"

With a wry smile on her face, Lucy replied "I guess not. Now come on, we need to go help the others."

"Right! Come on, Mr. Quackers - let's go!"

===

(Lincoln & Misty vs James)

"Alright twerp, it's two-on-one with the advantage in our favor. As long as we keep calm, we'll do just fine." said Misty as she stared at James and Koffing.

"Got it. And I'll be expecting an explanation about this 'gym leader' thing when this is over." replied Lincoln before looking at Spearow and asking "Are you sure you're able to fight? This will be your first real battle, after all."

("Don't worry about me - I think I can handle a big gasbag like that.")

"Alright, if you say so. So what moves do you know? I didn't get the chance to find out earlier."

The Tiny Bird Pokémon thought it over for a second before replying ("Peck, Leer, Growl and Fury Attack - not much to work with, but it's all I've got at the moment.") Nodding, Lincoln replied "It'll have to do for now."

With a look of unease, James asks "Any chance you two could go easy on me? Two-on-one isn't exactly fair, especially when a Gym Leader's involved."

"Would you do the same if it was one of us against you and your partner?" countered Misty, causing James to shrug before replying "Good point."
>>
>>
File: MjE1NDI1NDMwMjYw.png (298KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
MjE1NDI1NDMwMjYw.png
298KB, 1131x707px
Courtesy of the men of the 88th regiment
>>
>>5683127
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
>>
File: Lincoln.jpg (930KB, 2130x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln.jpg
930KB, 2130x1520px
>>
>>5683198
"Then let's get started then! Spearow, go for a Peck attack! Bulbasaur, use Tackle!"

As the two Pokémon headed towards Koffing, James smirks before shouting "Koffing, use Smokescreen!", causing Koffing to release a thick black-colored smog from its body, engulfing the area.

Seeing the cloud of smog growing gradually larger, Misty advises "Cover your mouth quickly - you don't want to get that stuff in your lungs!" as she pulls part of her shirt over her face. Nodding, Lincoln quickly follows suit.

Upon entering the thick cloud of smog, the two halt their attacks and start coughing violently.

Realizing that the situation was not in his favor, Lincoln orders "Get out of there, you two!", prompting Bulbasaur to run away from the smog while Spearow flew into the air above it.

Looking around, Bulbasaur tries to find Koffing, but couldn't see it through the thick smog. ("Where did that Koffing go? I can't see it anywhere--")

"Koffing, use Tackle on that Bulbasaur now!"

Koffing quickly shoots out of the cloud and slams hard into Bulbasaur, knocking him back several feet. Before he could retaliate, the Poison-Type quickly retreats back into the thick smog.

Pointing at James with a look of anger, Lincoln shouts "Hey, that's fighting dirty!", only to get a smug smirk in return from the older male as he toyed with his rose.

"Of course it is. I'm the bad guy here - I'm supposed to fight dirty."
>>
>>5683214
thanks guise
>>
File: _0a1475107136831.png (210KB, 746x746px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1475107136831.png
210KB, 746x746px
>>5683258
Your welcome citizen!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>5683145
Hope it doesn't rotate whoops
>>
File: 735578.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
735578.gif
2MB, 220x190px
Luan

>Ugliest design (widow's peak, beaver teeth, plad clothes)
>Female Rodney Dangerfied, 95% of her dialogue are shitty one-liners, 4% is "GET IT?!" and 1% is actual relevant sentences.
>Abusive towards her siblings aside from one scene with Lily.
>None of them can stand her, Lynn whacks her once and everyone but Dad just groans at her jokes.
>Even Luna has more backstory and development.
>One known episode, the April Fool's Day one, involves Lincoln just trying to keep the fuck away from her.
>The other involves Lincoln being a better comedian.
>Pulled a prank on Lincoln where she literally had rabid raccoons attack her sibling.
>Is Reddit: The Character.
>Always goes "Get it?! GET IT?!" like the attention whore she is.
>Looks even more like a monkey than Luna does.
>Has no future.
>Even the baby is more interesting than her.
>Her episode got removed previously
>Thought an ideal date for her brother was an ugly fat chick
>She abuses animals, her own pets no less
>Her episode was a solid 0/10
>Her family clearly dreads her being around on April Fool's because of how insufferable she is
>Confirmed psychopath that doesn't give a fuck about others
>Ronnie Anne was the highlight of Luan's episode
>Clyde is less annoying than her

Luan confirmed for WORST SISTER.
>>
Wow! this thread is a shit.
>>
File: Pleased Leni.jpg (184KB, 430x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pleased Leni.jpg
184KB, 430x640px
>>5683300
I love it. This'll go to my Leni folder. Thanks!
>>
>>5683315
How so?
>>
>>5683315
alright /HG/
>>
File: arise.png (3MB, 2668x1596px) Image search: [Google]
arise.png
3MB, 2668x1596px
>>
File: lori squish 11.gif (3MB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
lori squish 11.gif
3MB, 255x253px
I love you /tlhg/

I just want you to know that
>>
File: b33f6f9f1d8b97939cf688e0421a6163.jpg (520KB, 611x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b33f6f9f1d8b97939cf688e0421a6163.jpg
520KB, 611x1000px
I'm gonna head back to the barracks for some RnR g'night /tlhg/
>>
Let's say that Lori or Leni were real. And let's also say that you somehow manage to become the love interest to the sister of your choosing.

Would you enter a relationship with Leni, knowing full well that you're her first experience with love? That eventually you'll grow apart and all it will do is cause her to suffer and hate herself, thinking that there's something horribly wrong with her for not feeling the same way she did when the two of you first got together? Would you leave her for her own sake, knowing full well it'd crush her and she'd blame it all on herself, even though you were only doing what you thought was best for her as a final act of love?

Would you date Lori knowing that you're nothing more than a bandaid for her? A convenient quick fix for her romantic life that's been shattered to pieces by men only lusting after her body and not her heart? That even though she's madly in love with you now, she'll finally heal and move on with her life? Could you stand to know that no matter how much you love her, you're just a tool being used to help her find someone much better than yourself, and that she'll leave you? Would you trade your own happiness for hers?
>>
File: 1474852902775.png (110KB, 296x242px) Image search: [Google]
1474852902775.png
110KB, 296x242px
>>5683300
You do best sister proud, anon. I love it!
>>
>>5683420
Sweet dreams, Death Korpsanon
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>5683300
Wait fuck. At least that lily didn't rotate.
>>5683317
You're welcome!
>>
>>5683423
If i get to fug leni, i pick leni
>>
File: 1473362241661.jpg (257KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473362241661.jpg
257KB, 1125x1500px
>>5683423
I'd never let Leni feel like she did something wrong. I'd always be supportive of her, making sure she feels 100% as much as possible, and never force her to do anything she didn't want to.
>>
>>5683469
Don't forget you'd also be the first to pop her cherry.
>>
>>5683464
Pro tip, go into the gallery and edit the photo. slightly crop it and it won't rotate.
>>
File: Lori leisure.jpg (92KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
Lori leisure.jpg
92KB, 1095x730px
>>5683423
Well I am more familiar with Lori's situation so I guess i would not mind i I got to fug hear a little bit before I get cucked eventually.
>>
File: DRAVEn likes.jpg (3MB, 2400x1860px) Image search: [Google]
DRAVEn likes.jpg
3MB, 2400x1860px
some of you guys are pretty cool, dont go to the thread tomorrow
>>
Good night guys!
My apologies for being late, but I bring you the final update for the spic-cest fic. I hope you enjoy this, I liked the way it came out.
http://pastebin.com/R2K6cqua
>>
File: 1470708177054s.jpg (4KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470708177054s.jpg
4KB, 108x125px
>>5683509
What are you gonna do?
>>
>>5683491
Ahah holy shit thank you so much! I was wondering why that lily was the only one!
>>
>>5683423
Lori
I like helping people
>>
>>5683509
Draven pls
>>
File: Slava_Monolith.png (196KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
Slava_Monolith.png
196KB, 730x730px
SUDDENLY (AND COINCIDENTALLY)

MONOLITH INVADE THE THREAD

УPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5683572
CYYYYKKKAA
BLAAAAAAAAYT
>>
File: happytrails.jpg (333KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
happytrails.jpg
333KB, 800x480px
>Luan "pranked" her mentally handicapped sister by leading her to the middle nigger infested Detroit
>>
File: Zombycow.png (119KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
Zombycow.png
119KB, 320x234px
>Valentine's day was quickly approaching
>All the Girls and boys were out buying chocolate by the pound, trying to woo their special someone
>All but one
>"ugh, this won't work..." Grumbled cookie as she threw yet another batch of cookies into the trash
>the trashcan was full nearly to the brim with cookies of various shapes and sizes
>she had been trying for weeks to come up with the perfect recipe for Lincoln, but none of them seemed special enough
>"What does he even Like?" She wondered as she flipped through the cookbook "Macaroons? he hates hazelnut. kourabiedes? He might choke on the powdered sugar."
>Running out of ideas, Cookie threw the book across the room in frustration
>"Valentine's day is only 5 days away" Mumbled cookie, feeling defeated "I need some help"
>Cookie ran up to her room and pulled out her journal
>"maybe I could ask one of his sisters for help"
>"Maybe Lori....no, she's too scary."
>"Leni? no, I heard what happened last time she got near the stove"
>Mulling over her options, Cookie finally made her decision
>"Luna seems Really close to Lincoln, Maybe she'd know what he likes"
>>
>>5683666
Boring
>>
>>5683666
>Cookie quickly got dressed and ran over to Lincoln's house, not wanting to waste a second
>as she got closer she could hear music
>"That's odd" thought Cookie "Where's that music coming from?"
>She looked around for any indication of a radio or if a concert was in town, but there was nothing
>she decided to ignore it and kept on going
>after a while she noticed that the closer she got to Lincoln's, the louder the music was getting
>by the time she was a block away, she could barely hear herself think
>she made her way up the steps to his front door, having to cover her ears the entire time, and rang the bell
>*Ding Dong*
>"Coming Mate!" thundered a Loud voice over the music
>The door swung open, and Luna stood there before her
>"Ello there" greeted Luna in a fake British accent " 'ow can I 'elp ya?"
>"What?!" Shouted Cookie, unable to understand Luna over the music
>"WOT CAN I DO FOH YA?" Yelled Luna, trying to communicate with the small child
>"WHAT? NO, I DON'T WANT TO SE THE FOYER!" Responded Cookie, still unable to hear Luna
>"OI SAID- ugh, Hang on a sec"
>Luna ran into the living room and turned off the radio
>"Sorry about that" Apologized Luna as she quickly ran back to the door "You here to see Lincoln?"
>"Actually" Started Cookie, the ringing in her ears finally subsiding "I came here to see you"
>"Me? What do you want with me?" Asked Luna, Finally dropping the accent
>"Well, I need your help with Something for Lincoln" Said Cookie, Blushing Slightly
>"Like what?" pressed Luna, starting to get interested
>"Well" Responded Cookie, her face bright red "I wanted to make him Cookies, For valentine's day"
>>
>>5683666
Keep going Satan
>>
>>5683694
>"Cookies!?" Exclaimed Luna, her eyes open wide with excitement "That sounds like a great idea!"
>"I even have a recipe you can use."
>"You do?" Asked Cookie, Relieved to hear that Luna would help her "You don't mind helping me?"
>"Nah, it's cool" Replied Luna as she pulled cookie into the house "I used to make these for Lincoln all the time when he was younger. They're his favorite kind"
>Luna dragged Cookie into the kitchen, then got to work setting everything up
>She Laid out all the ingredients on the table, and turned the oven on to 350F
>"So, What kind of cookies are these?" Asked Cookie, looking over the ingredients
>Luna looked around, making sure noone was within earshot before whispering into Cookie's ear
>"chocolate chip"
>"Chocola-MMPPH"
>Luna quickly put her hand over Cookies mouth and Shushed her
>"Don't say it so loud" Hissed Luna "Do you want the entire bloody house to hear you"
>"What, What did I say?" Asked Cookie as she wrestled Luna's hands away from her mouth
>"Look, Me sisters love them some chocolate" Started Luna "An' if they hear that we have some, they'll come over and pick and pick and pick till there aint no more."
>"So we gotta be quiet about it, understand?"
>Cookie nodded in agreement
>"Good. Now, let's get this done quick before anyone notices"
>>
File: Zombycow 2.png (118KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
Zombycow 2.png
118KB, 320x234px
>>5683716
>after taking out an electrical scale, Luna began meticulously measuring the ingredients
>"Four hundred twenty grams a' sugar"
>"two hundred seventy grams of shortnin"
>Cookie was writing down everything Luna was saying in her journal, Her eyes fixed on the bowl of ingredients
>"Two eggs"
>"Some vanilla"
>"6 grams a salt"
>"Four undred grams of flowah"
>"fifteen grams of baking powder"
>"How much...you know what, Do you want in em?" Asked Luna, trying to conceal the bag of chocolate chips
>"I don't know" Replied Cookie "How many can we put in"
>"heh, Lincoln's gonna like you" chuckled Luna as she poured the entire bag of chocolate into the bowl
>With a quick mix everything was together
>Luna ran over to the counter and pulled out an ice-cream scoop
>"You wanna use one of these, so they all come out even" Explained Luna
>Luna pulled out 2 pans put parchment paper on each
>"We're gonna make one batch here" Said Luna as she put the rest of the dough into a ziplock bag
>"Once these come out of the oven, you can expect the others to come swarmin' "
>With the cookies in the oven, all that was left was for them to wait
>"thirteen minutes should do it" Said Luna, setting the oven timer
>"SO" started Luna, giving Cookie a sly smile "You like me bruv, eh?"
>"Y-Yeah" Stuttered Cookie, her blush returning "He's always been so nice, and I never really got up the courage to tell him"
>The two went on talking as the timer counted down, Luna would tell stories of how Lincoln helped the sisters out of binds, and how he would wear only his undies when reading comics
>Cookie talked about her first time meeting Lincoln, and how he shared his lunch with her
>>
File: 12343124132412.png (67KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
12343124132412.png
67KB, 800x587px
>>5683572
Dumb monoposter
>>
>>5683731
>*BZZZZZZ*
>With a loud buzz the timer had finally come to an end
>Luna ran to the oven and put on some mitts
>"Get ready luv" Said Luna as she braced herself "Here they come!"
>Luna threw open the oven door and pulled out the trays of golden brown cookies
>"Wow, these look amazing!" Commented Cookie, sniffing the hot chocolate scented air coming off the pan "Why did you ever stop making these?"
>"Remember how I told you that these were Lincoln's favorite?" asked Luna
>"when he was real young, He would eat these whenever he had the chance." Explained Luna "Sometimes he would eat so many that he'd get sick off 'em"
>"So one day mom 'n dad told him that the recipe was stolen by pirates, and that if he was good, Ace savvy would get the recipe back for him"
>"Is that why he's always reading those comics?" Asked cookie
>"Well, that's why he started" Replied Luna "He thought that if he bought the comics, he's see when ace was going to go after them and get back the recipe"
>Cookie couldn't help but giggle a bit
>As she started to ask another question, she noticed a rumbling sound
>"What's that?" asked cookie
>Luna grabbed Cookie, and 2 cookies from the tray and moved to the side
>"me sisters" Replied Luna handing her a cookie "This is what I warned you about"
>The sisters swarmed into the kitchen, each one trying to get to the cookies first
>As chaos descended in the kitchen, Luna and Cookie slipped out the back to safety
>"Here" said Luna, handing the bag of cookie dough to Cookie "Run on home before they see you with the bag"
>"Thanks Luna" Shouted Cookie as she ran back home
>"Probably gonna see a lot more of her in the next few weeks" Though Luna as she took a bite of her cookie "Well, not as much as Lincoln will anyway"

END

Recipe is on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/XpssS5Gf
>>
>>5683220
ALWAYS, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
>>
>>5683666
>>5683694
>>5683716
>>5683731
>>5683753
nice fic
>>
>that episode harambe guest starred and was voiced by O. J. Simpson

what was Savino trying to convey?
>>
File: Freckle Bros.png (736KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Freckle Bros.png
736KB, 2000x1600px
R63 Lynn and Luna.
>>
>>5683482
>Implying she didn't pop it on one of her numerous bike accidents
>>
>>5683904
Adorable
>>
>>5683227
Lincoln snarls at the comment, only to feel Misty grab his shoulder. "Calm down, twerp - you won't be able to think clearly if you get riled up like that."

After taking a few seconds to calm down, Lincoln replied "...You're right. So any ideas on how to deal with the smog?"

"Not that I can think of right now, but I'm sure we can come up with something."

Looking up at the Tiny Bird Pokémon, Lincoln asks "Spearow, can you see anything in there?", prompting Spearow to stare at the thick fog with a careful gaze.

After staring at the smog for a few seconds, Spearow's eyes glint as she shouts ("Found you!") before diving back into the smokescreen. Upon re-entering the smog cloud, she quickly flies towards Koffing and hits him with a Peck attack before flying back above the smog.

Looking up at the Flying-Type, Bulbasaur asks ("Wait, how were you able to see where that Koffing was hiding? I wasn't able to see a thing through that smog!")

("I have 'Keen Eye' as my Ability - that big gasbag can't hide from me in that smoke cloud.") replied Spearow with a look of pride on her face.

Pointing at the flying Pokémon, James whines "That's not fair - you shouldn't be able to see through Smokescreen like that! Koffing, use Tackle - knock that Spearow out of the sky!"
>>
>that flashback episode where Leni pretended to be a Nerd Lori's 'secret admirer'

It was pretty cute
>>
Someone should drawfag a Loud House /qst/
>>
>>5683989
Enclave (a drawfag) used to do those ITT, but he hasn't done it in a while
>>
>>5683866
I posted it in the old thread >>5683954
>>
Real ded hours?
>>
>>5684061
I got it, and left a reply there. Looks as though there are other fans too
>>
>>5683904
It warms my heart on this chilly fall night to see a moment of genuine brotherly bonding. Nice work, man.
>>
>>5684130
heh, yeah. Drunk as I may have been, if I tell an anon I'm gonna write something, I want to come through for them. It's a principle thing for me.
>>
Routine reminder that your show sucks fat cock, TLHGfags.
>>
>>5684148
That's pretty nice of you, dude.
>>
File: rude.png (47KB, 532x444px) Image search: [Google]
rude.png
47KB, 532x444px
>>5684198
>>
>>5684198
Can I suck your fat cock, big boi~?
>>
File: killme.jpg (95KB, 362x328px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
95KB, 362x328px
>>5684198
the fuck you say about my show
>>
File: 1475569172836.png (173KB, 380x357px) Image search: [Google]
1475569172836.png
173KB, 380x357px
>>5684198
Fuck off
>>
File: Zombycow 3.png (111KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
Zombycow 3.png
111KB, 320x234px
>>5684198
go back to your strong independent space rocks that don't need no man you tumblrina wannabe.
>>
File: tumblr_oepjg3Cewk1v29a5fo1_1280.jpg (355KB, 1280x999px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oepjg3Cewk1v29a5fo1_1280.jpg
355KB, 1280x999px
So how about Clyde's big fucking ears, am I right?
>>
>>5684198
Thanks for wasting a post with your nonsense. Now go away.
>>
>>5683904
So who choked on whose cock later that night?
>>
>>5684148
OR speaking, this >>5684176 sums things up well. I was curious if WF being taken advantage of by drunk writers would become a thing, I'm glad it didn't
>>
File: MAXIMUM COMFORT LEVELS ACHIEVED.png (167KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM COMFORT LEVELS ACHIEVED.png
167KB, 409x409px
>tfw it started snowing today
It begins!
>>
File: tlhg_dress.png (6KB, 396x98px) Image search: [Google]
tlhg_dress.png
6KB, 396x98px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vVkkru6OU
>>
File: 1475444648553s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475444648553s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>5684290
nice
>>
>>5684259
That's cute fan-art.
>>
>>5684279
kek, I genuinely like AG and WF. The 'grow le thick skin meme' gets tossed around a lot when AG posts about why people dont like his work or whatever, but I don't think he means to appear as though he's 'being a crybaby'. I think he's just looking for actual criticism and maybe replying to bait when he shouldn't be. But he's been learning.

WF usually always has something nice to say, and I think he's pretty chill. Honestly I dont think I've met a writefag here that comes off as an asshole.
>>
>>5684259
You are correct, sir

HIYO
>>
>>5683127
>There are people out there right now who don't contribute to this man's patreon

Why haven't you contributed /tlhg/?
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=13359
>>
File: 210867097001202.jpg (128KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
210867097001202.jpg
128KB, 480x640px
>>5684370
You know, jokes aside, that is a nice ass.
>>
File: 1472683877320.png (516KB, 566x553px) Image search: [Google]
1472683877320.png
516KB, 566x553px
>>5684370
>Why haven't you contributed /tlhg/?

Because I don't support niggers
>>
>>5684370
lel. That fucking shilling.
>>
>>5684370
Too many stray lines for my liking t b h
>>
File: 1470614521005.png (432KB, 1184x946px) Image search: [Google]
1470614521005.png
432KB, 1184x946px
>>5684370
>supporting paywalls

are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: 12989821392.png (997KB, 1042x606px) Image search: [Google]
12989821392.png
997KB, 1042x606px
>That episode with the Lori Vs Leni boxing match
>>
>>5684370
Misha is a fucking cuck
>>
>>5684461
>that episode with the cross-counter
>that episode when Lori died on the ring
>>
I updated this last night.http://pastebin.com/YuMfTEsq I just have to say Lana was kind of difficult for me to add. Meaning I jumped the rails for her. I'm going to finish it for the next update.
>>
File: Linc wants it.png (57KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Linc wants it.png
57KB, 500x400px
I drew best sister
>>
>>5684488
>that retard strength
>>
File: A happy Leni.jpg (68KB, 610x848px) Image search: [Google]
A happy Leni.jpg
68KB, 610x848px
>>5683423
Leni, absolutely.

I'd strive to be as emotionally open and supportive as possible, letting our love blossom and grow. She would know how important her happiness is to me, and that I love her without condition or reservation. Perhaps hiccups do occur, but I would try to work through them as a couple, forging our relationship stronger and stronger.

We might just make it after all.
>>
File: 1475879218294.png (121KB, 648x340px) Image search: [Google]
1475879218294.png
121KB, 648x340px
>>5684531
es gud
>>
File: 1475818874606.png (293KB, 442x594px) Image search: [Google]
1475818874606.png
293KB, 442x594px
>>5684488
Those right-hooks Leni was throwing were sickening. Don't ever underestimate retard strength and insticts.

Lori had a heart of a fucking LION. She just kept getting back up. RIP in peace in pepperoni
>>
File: 1475689955095.jpg (220KB, 1158x929px) Image search: [Google]
1475689955095.jpg
220KB, 1158x929px
>>5684581
What if Lori pulled you aside one night and said she wanted to fuck you because she thought Leni wasn't satisfying you?
>>
File: giganigga.png (810KB, 610x639px) Image search: [Google]
giganigga.png
810KB, 610x639px
>You're on a date with Lori
>This guy walks in and looks directly at you
>What do
>>
File: lets go.jpg (54KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
lets go.jpg
54KB, 500x482px
>>5684531
I want it as well
Noice work
>>
>>5684650
>Clyde walks in
>Sees Lori
>Gets nosebleed
>Faints
>Hits head on way down
>Nigga down and out
>>
>>5684650
>Hey, Clydesdale, what's happening? You know, I've got a sister your own age you might like.
>>
File: 1474567485930.jpg (137KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474567485930.jpg
137KB, 700x700px
What if Lynn offered to succ you in exchange for tickets to her favorite sportsball team game?
>>
>>5684679
This. He's a glass cannon.
>>
>>5684680
>it's a "Bobby gets a nigga laid" episode
>>
>>5684685
Lynn would probably bite your dick off and then swipe the tickets as you writhe in pain.
>>
File: 1475679505144.jpg (40KB, 359x562px) Image search: [Google]
1475679505144.jpg
40KB, 359x562px
>>5684650
Do nothing.

The nog is only looking at me. I look at apes all the time in the zoo. It's only fair they get to revel in my glory once in a while
>>
>That episode where Clyde found out he had a sister in his process of digging for gold
>>
>>5684061
>>5684279
>>5684343
Speaking of Abuseboi and Wright, are either of them around?
>>
>>5683939
The purple Poison-Type shoots out of the smog cloud towards Spearow, who quickly dodges the attack and counters with another Peck. Seeing that the Flying-Type was much faster than it was, Koffing retreated once more back into the smokescreen.

As he watched Spearow look over the smog, an idea formed in Lincoln's mind. "Misty, I think I know a way to beat that Koffing."

"Really? Let's hear it then." asked Misty, interested to hear what he had to say.

"What if we use Spearow's Keen Eye ability to see where its hiding? We'd know where to direct our attacks."

The older girl thought it over for a second before replying "That's a pretty good idea, twerp. Good to see you know how to use your head."

Looking up at the Tiny Bird Pokémon, Lincoln asks "Spearow, we need you to spot where Koffing's hiding in that smog and let us know - can you do that?" Spearow nods before returning her focus back to the smog once more.

Pointing at the smoke cloud, James shouts "We'll see about that, little boy! Koffing, use Tackle!", making sure not to mention who was going to get attacked.

Acting quickly, Spearow gazes at the smog cloud before her eyes glint once more. ("Its heading towards the redhead's Staryu!")

"Misty, that Koffing's heading your way! Get ready!"

Misty replies "Got it!" before pointing at the smokescreen. "Staryu, fire a Water Gun - straight ahead!"

Pointing its topmost point straight ahead, Staryu fires a large jet of water from it. The attack punches through the thick smog and connects with the Poison Gas Pokémon, knocking it back several feet.

Watching as the jet of water slammed into Koffing's body, Lincoln noticed something that had brought a smile to his face - the Water Gun attack had blown away some of the smog, making it easier to see what was inside. Based on the smirk appearing on her face, it appeared that Misty had come to the same realization.
>>
File: lynn2.png (396KB, 414x596px) Image search: [Google]
lynn2.png
396KB, 414x596px
>>5684685
>Implying anyone would turn her down
>>
>>5684743
it appears both of them had something to do on a friday night
>>
>Lynnfags kill another thread
>>
File: luna-feet.png (341KB, 332x600px) Image search: [Google]
luna-feet.png
341KB, 332x600px
Would you Luna's feet?
>>
Someone should make a Lincoln x Sister fic based on pic related
>>
File: lunameatmenstomp.png (557KB, 643x849px) Image search: [Google]
lunameatmenstomp.png
557KB, 643x849px
>>5684878
Shit yea I would
>>
>>5684860
each other?
>>
>>5684860
Probably each other, right?
>>
>>5684700
>Bobby will never get you laid
Why live?
>>
File: 1474865993014.jpg (57KB, 293x563px) Image search: [Google]
1474865993014.jpg
57KB, 293x563px
>>5684878
I don't even care if they smell, I would, as long as they aren't too skinny, veiny or rough.
>>
>>5684290
It's true, tbqfh

Dress on = not gay to fug
>>
>>5684922
>>5684943
kek. Walked right into that one.
>>
>>5684700
>it's a 'Bobby accidentally gets his friend Laid with Lori" episode
>>
Wait, why are you guys in here? Did your show go on hiatus?
>>
>>5684987
For lucy ofc.
>>
>>5684987
We've been here since forever, bro.
I think we were technically here before the show even aired.
Also, yeah, hiatus, but that's irrelevant.
>>
>>5684987
If you're talking about why we aren't on /co/ it's because of the mods.
>>
>>5684987
We don't just live here, we chose this
>>
File: 1475589767171.png (5KB, 293x284px) Image search: [Google]
1475589767171.png
5KB, 293x284px
>>5684987
A show or a general doesn't just end when it goes on hiatus, man
>>
File: luna14.png (583KB, 546x720px) Image search: [Google]
luna14.png
583KB, 546x720px
>What?
>>
Wait, who drew this?
>>
File: 25.png (210KB, 264x452px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
210KB, 264x452px
>>5684528
DAAAMMN

I think you could have gone with Lana just landing a flurry of kisses to Lincoln and snuggling him, y'know, kinda how a little kid would play with a puppy because I think the Lana part went unnecessarily lewd.
>>
File: 1475874205844 copy.png (282KB, 1321x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1475874205844 copy.png
282KB, 1321x1575px
Promised this in another thread but had shit to take care of. Just finished it up.

Happy fapping
>>
>>5685071
What's the matter, are you mad?
>>5685077
cute
>>
File: 1474794501094.jpg (347KB, 1406x1631px) Image search: [Google]
1474794501094.jpg
347KB, 1406x1631px
What is she looking at?
>>
>>5685099
butthole should be a shade of purple.
>>
File: 1475438918466.png (60KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
1475438918466.png
60KB, 193x193px
>>5685099
nice
>>
>>5685099
>be the original artist
>Someone does the colors better.

end my suffering
>>
>>5685110
>>
>>5685110
Lucy's fanfictions
>>
>>5685110
/tlhg/ after April Fools Rules
>>
>>5685129
Yeah not too great with coloring genitalia yet. only been doing this for a couple of weeks.I'll check it out.
>>
File: 1473113185323.jpg (159KB, 901x655px) Image search: [Google]
1473113185323.jpg
159KB, 901x655px
>>5685110
Me fapping to >>5685099

>>5685099
Thanks lad. WHEW
>>
File: Widdle Wooan.jpg (2MB, 2600x2241px) Image search: [Google]
Widdle Wooan.jpg
2MB, 2600x2241px
>>
>>5685129
assholes are a shade of purple where you come from, alien?
>>
>>5685148
LuluPie2008's fics are just fucking awful
>>
>>5685110
Lincoln's internet history
>>
File: lisa_is_for_hug_not_fug.png (488KB, 648x544px) Image search: [Google]
lisa_is_for_hug_not_fug.png
488KB, 648x544px
Lisa is for hug, not fug
>>
File: 1467667174154.png (379KB, 639x485px) Image search: [Google]
1467667174154.png
379KB, 639x485px
>>5684987
/co/ mods were shit, so we decided to move here where they can only watch with anger.
>>
>>5685021
What about them? Were they hassling you guys too?
>>
>>5685228
Who wanted to fuck her in the first place?
>>
File: 1473971984308.png (327KB, 460x516px) Image search: [Google]
1473971984308.png
327KB, 460x516px
>farts on her siblings for amusement
>has toe/foot fungus
>eats spicy meatball subs that give her Atomic diarrhea that breaks the toilet
>Rita has to buy industrial toilet cleaner because of her
>defended the hole in the bathroom floor next to the toilet as "useful"
>>
>>5685228
I wonder why Savino was smoking at the time to give Lisa fucking Shaggy's clothes
>>
File: tumblr_oc109vfD5m1vuv9buo2_500.gif (58KB, 472x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc109vfD5m1vuv9buo2_500.gif
58KB, 472x340px
Lucy invites you to go to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso
Would you go with her?
>>
>>5685281
There needs to be a scratch and sniff Loud House book where you can experience the smells of the Loud House for yourself, from Leni's perfume to Lynn's farts, fungus and shit.
>>
File: Lincoln Clyde.jpg (1MB, 2080x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln Clyde.jpg
1MB, 2080x2040px
>>
File: 1475854302280.png (1MB, 1600x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1475854302280.png
1MB, 1600x1302px
>>
File: part of a balanced breakfast.png (358KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
part of a balanced breakfast.png
358KB, 800x1800px
>>5685281
>>
File: 1475874145974 - Panties copy.png (249KB, 1321x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1475874145974 - Panties copy.png
249KB, 1321x1575px
And copying & pasting layers allows me to do the other one with ease as well.

Enjoy.
>>
>>5685281
>farts on her siblings for amusement
Besides Lincoln, who has she farted on
>>
>>5685365
I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
File: lucyo.png (112KB, 606x729px) Image search: [Google]
lucyo.png
112KB, 606x729px
>>5685370
YESSSSSSSSSS
MANGZ
>>
>>5685163
>tfw didn't even realize that this was a DK reference until a comment on the booru told me

holy shit, end me. I kek'd after
Lily's proportions, though. I know it had to be done, but she looks even taller than Luan there. still, nice picture
>>
File: lenigun.png (2MB, 1611x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lenigun.png
2MB, 1611x1080px
this is a stuck-up! give me all the (you)s
>>
>>5685281
Lynn confirmed for SECOND WORST SISTER
>>
>>5685410
How about a fat leni instead?
>>
>>5685420
Which one is the first one?
>>
>>5685440
Luan, of course. Don't you read the Nicholas Cage copypasta?
>>
>>5685228
Not after Leni is done with her.
>>
>>5685463
Who doesn't?
btw, objectively the worst sister is Lily. I usually said that Lisa was the worst sister, but she has gotten better.
>>
>>5685474
She looks like a two dollar strumpet, so an improvement.
>>
>>5685410
Alright already! I'll make a sandwich for you alright? Just put the water gun down before someone calls the police again.
>>
>>5685474
>Glasses off
Disgusting
>>
>>5685474
Remind yourself with reality
>>
File: 1475334227296.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475334227296.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>5685465
You need to stop
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 511x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 511x540px
>>5685135
A-anal? Right here? Right now?!
>>
>>5685523
He had already stopped.
>>
>>5685474
>no glasses
What about her ashtigatishm?
>>
File: GLA.png (383KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
GLA.png
383KB, 500x708px
http://pastebin.com/9kxDcmci

In case some of you guys missed the afternoon thread, just to let you know that GangLouds's first ark is finally finished.

Last update starts on 1450.

Enjoy the read, brothers!
>>
File: 1474509761050.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474509761050.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>5685533
Don't be lewd, Luan.
>>
File: 1475472009738.jpg (191KB, 861x764px) Image search: [Google]
1475472009738.jpg
191KB, 861x764px
>>5685562
Always be lewd Luan... Especially with me
>>
File: 1475737838768.png (2MB, 1230x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1475737838768.png
2MB, 1230x1229px
Ronnie Anne is cute!
>>
>>5685562
>>5685533
>tfw you will never get hot Luan-on-Luan action
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 584x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 584x399px
>>5685556
>ark
the truest of ships blows all others out of the water
>>
>>5685605
nah
>>
File: ronnie copy.jpg (224KB, 814x777px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie copy.jpg
224KB, 814x777px
>>5685605
Yeah until she got her first job
>>
File: 1470858247318.png (502KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1470858247318.png
502KB, 800x1100px
>>5685605
How cute is she?
>>
File: 1450358804731.png (7KB, 351x322px) Image search: [Google]
1450358804731.png
7KB, 351x322px
>>5683904
>r63 Luna
>looks exactly the same as normal Luna

Luna confirmed for best trap
>>
File: cowgirl.png (381KB, 451x623px) Image search: [Google]
cowgirl.png
381KB, 451x623px
>>5685607
That reminds me of a fan-art of normal Luan and mime Luan kissing. It was pretty decent. I haven't find that fanart in 2 months.
>>
File: 69er6baf.png (269KB, 312x618px) Image search: [Google]
69er6baf.png
269KB, 312x618px
>>5685605
>that time when Ronnie Anne actually considered masturbating with a mop
>>
>>5685605
>>5685617
>>5685623
Mexiloli is cute!

CUTE!
>>
File: LYNNDAKIfinal.png (611KB, 2621x2280px) Image search: [Google]
LYNNDAKIfinal.png
611KB, 2621x2280px
>>5685623
very cute!

even Lynn knows!
>>
>>5685605
>>5685617
>>5685623
>>5685640
Fuck off Misha
>>
File: 1466200564281.png (149KB, 702x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466200564281.png
149KB, 702x420px
>>5685358
>Year 7
What the fuck? It couldn't have been seven years since MLP came out already
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 426x341px
>>5685607
Holy fuck
>Non-Stop Infinte Honking
>>
File: Ronnie Anne wtf.jpg (145KB, 650x608px) Image search: [Google]
Ronnie Anne wtf.jpg
145KB, 650x608px
>>5685605

>1230x1229
>>
>>5683904
I kind of miss male Luna's little chin hairs.
>>
File: 1470628025381.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470628025381.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>
File: 1473369433625.jpg (52KB, 519x428px) Image search: [Google]
1473369433625.jpg
52KB, 519x428px
>>5684528
I kinda like how lewd it got with Lana, as if the events of the day have just been building up to it. It makes me wonder if it's gonna go even farther with Lori then. She has Bobby though so maybe she's not interested. Either way, this was a good read. Can't wait for the ending!
>>
>>5685523
What if I don't?
>>
>>5685617
Ronnie Ann is fat! FAT!!!
>>
>>5685671
>Lincoln and Luan about to booty bump
>>
>>5685687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
>>
>>5685687
Yeah didn't look like the artist interpreted her slouch that well, and it does make her look fat.
>>
>>5685695
I bet he is Luan's husbando.
>>
>>5685097
>(You)
I really agree with you. I'm not sure what drove me to that. I just really just wanted her to be covered in mud and such, but somehow what I wrote happened. I may go back and edit it later.
>>
>>5685669
The only bit if facial hair he was able to grow out. He was so proud of it too. Then Luan decided to shave it off, you know as a joke.
>>
File: nerdy Leni.png (111KB, 488x680px) Image search: [Google]
nerdy Leni.png
111KB, 488x680px
Doing requests
>>
>>5685714
Imperial Guard Leni
>>
File: 1475901511488.jpg (31KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1475901511488.jpg
31KB, 366x401px
>>5685714
this with Lori
>>
File: 1475636815549.jpg (324KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1475636815549.jpg
324KB, 1024x683px
>>5685667
You fuck.
>>
>>5685714
Lincoln using the tinkle tube.
>>
>>5685632
Are you sure it exists?
>>
>>5685714
Lincoln meeting an alien
>>
>>5685714
Luna smoking a joint
>>
>>5685714
naked Lana covered in mud.
>>
File: 1473976721415.jpg (191KB, 634x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473976721415.jpg
191KB, 634x768px
>>5685748
I'm pretty sure I saw it in tumblr when I still didn't discovered this thread. I tried searching it in the booru, but there's nothing.
>>
>>5685714
Lynn injecting steroids in her ass
>>
File: lana1 copy.jpg (435KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
lana1 copy.jpg
435KB, 1024x683px
>>5685737
Here you go.
>>
File: 31212124.png (403KB, 340x767px) Image search: [Google]
31212124.png
403KB, 340x767px
>>5685671
>>
>>5685097
I agree with you the whole thing got out of hand for me. I just wanted Lana to be nude and covered in mud, but while writing it became what it was. I may go back and edit it after I'm done.
>>
File: 1474753845500.jpg (141KB, 800x728px) Image search: [Google]
1474753845500.jpg
141KB, 800x728px
>>5685793
I love you
>>
>>5685815
Love me more then
>>
File: warlock reference.jpg (1MB, 1920x1242px) Image search: [Google]
warlock reference.jpg
1MB, 1920x1242px
>>5685714
Lucy as a Warlock
>>
File: 1474429507075.png (406KB, 1544x944px) Image search: [Google]
1474429507075.png
406KB, 1544x944px
>>5685823
I don't know if I can. Could you try pic related?
>>
File: dangit2.png (750KB, 880x698px) Image search: [Google]
dangit2.png
750KB, 880x698px
>Dangit
>>
>>5685844
Yeah I'll take a crack at it. Will take a little bit though. If not tonight, then tomorrow, ok?
>>
File: 1475375011287.gif (295KB, 340x286px) Image search: [Google]
1475375011287.gif
295KB, 340x286px
>>5685854
It's cool.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-6-07.png (818KB, 981x551px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-6-07.png
818KB, 981x551px
>ywn be massaged by Loud sisters wearing hats made of penises
>>
>>5685887
Wouldn't those technically be tits??
>>
File: 1470123082077.png (1B, 486x500px)
1470123082077.png
1B, 486x500px
>>5685854
please this too
>>
File: Luan [Sleepy].png (571KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Luan [Sleepy].png
571KB, 1152x864px
Goodnight /tlhg/
>>
>>5685895
He's a city boi tb h
>>
File: 2016-10-08_15-03-01.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-08_15-03-01.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>5685850
>Dangh iht
>>
File: Leni Snuggle.jpg (870KB, 1516x1444px) Image search: [Google]
Leni Snuggle.jpg
870KB, 1516x1444px
>>5685910

Good night!
>>
File: 1469940503653.png (2MB, 1775x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1469940503653.png
2MB, 1775x1001px
>>5685910
I wish I could cuddle up with Luan and we would fall asleep in each other's arms.
>>
>>5685933
That's the drone strike captcha, fuck that
>>
>>5685895
>>5685912
lrn2jokes, dickbreaths
>>
>>5685933
It's easy as hell, you realize?
>>
File: sleeping_luan2.png (869KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping_luan2.png
869KB, 1366x768px
>>5685938
I wish I could slip into Luan's room and wrap her hand around my dingledangle
>>
>>5685947
We all got the joke, it was just poorly done.
>>
>>5685947
So.. What's the joke?
>>
>>5685933
Just slash through the street signs. It always lets me through.

Remember when this shit was simple food instead of these? I fucking hate this shitty street signs that never work on the first picture
>>
File: lynncoln sleep.png (118KB, 350x332px) Image search: [Google]
lynncoln sleep.png
118KB, 350x332px
Goodnight amerifags
>>
File: 1474262393944.jpg (28KB, 270x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474262393944.jpg
28KB, 270x338px
>>5685958
No anon, these are cuddle hours, not lewd hours!!!
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (119KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
119KB, 1200x1200px
Morning yurofags
>>
File: Lori angry 4.jpg (128KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
Lori angry 4.jpg
128KB, 560x700px
>>5685974

Every fucking time now it starts with some of that new bullshit, like "click until there are no one left" or that shit where you have to solve two. I end up having to refresh like five times before I get something sensible.
>>
What if Luan developed a fear of clowns?
>>
>>5684747
Pointing at the faint spherical shadow hiding in the smokescreen, Misty orders "Fire another Water Gun at that shadow!", prompting Staryu to shoot another jet of water into the smog. As expected, the attack hits Koffing once more and clears away more of the smoke, thinning it further.

"Koffing, use Smokescreen again! We can't afford to lose the advantage now!" ordered James. Before Koffing could expel more smog from its body, Lincoln shouts "Bulbasaur, use Tackle before it can use Smokescreen again!"

The Grass-Type charges through the thin smoke before jumping into the air and slamming its body into Koffing, sending it barreling towards James and knocking him to the ground.

To make things worse for the purple-haired Rocket member, Koffing had unintentionally chosen that moment to finally use Smokescreen, engulfing the two in smog. Coughing violently, James quickly returns the Poison-Type back into its Pokéball before running away, intent on getting out of the smokescreen as soon as possible. Watching him as he ran off, Lincoln and Misty look at each other before they chase after him.

Managing to get to her feet after moving Ekans off of her body, Jessie manages to get to her feet once again. After recalling the unconscious Ekans, she hears the sound of coughing coming from nearby.

Turning to face the source of the noise, she sees James approaching her, covering his face as he continues to cough loudly. "What happened? I thought I told you to deal with that white-haired twerp and the gym leader!"

"Those two...were much stronger...than I had...expected..." wheezed James in-between coughs, causing Jessie to palm her face in frustration. Before she could chastise him, both had heard the sound of Meowth's screaming rapidly approaching them.

The two turn to face where the sound was coming from, only to be hit by Meowth's body as it crashes into them, knocking them both to the ground.
>>
File: anchor arms.png (53KB, 514x503px) Image search: [Google]
anchor arms.png
53KB, 514x503px
>>
File: 1475685826103.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475685826103.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>5686010
>click until there are no one left
That one is such goddamn cancer, holy shit. It takes ages of clicking until I finally get no more fucking store fronts.

You know you could just click skip or "verify" until you get a good one, right?
>>
File: TRUE LOVE.jpg (58KB, 959x833px) Image search: [Google]
TRUE LOVE.jpg
58KB, 959x833px
can somebody dump more of this guys art, thank you if you do so
>>
File: 1475894168749.jpg (314KB, 978x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1475894168749.jpg
314KB, 978x1034px
>>5686074
Lay off the fucking steroids before you grow a dick, Lynn. Jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 420x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 420x333px
>>5686010
God I fucking hate that one so much.

Especially with the house address numbers. You click the first two then they change into a new one easily and then you click have to click the third one 3-6+ times. What the hell?
>>
>>5686074
Must be from all that jilling off
>>
>>5686153
>>5686107
>>5686010
Welcome to /tlhg/! We no longer talk about the cartoon! We discuss the tedious process of posting on 4chan!
>>
>>5686107

I always skip "click until there are no one left", but I tried them a few times just to see how long it takes. Each time I did everything right, but still got "please try again".

What baffles me is that we still need this shit. Have they really not worked out a better solution for the spam problems by now?
>>
File: 1473270881699.jpg (54KB, 518x379px) Image search: [Google]
1473270881699.jpg
54KB, 518x379px
>>5686074
>tfw you'll never get carried into bed by Lynn's hairy, muscular arms
>tfw she'll never get you into a headlock and quickly choke you by accident

why live
>>
>>5686183
What is /tlhg/ at night if we don't talk about the mundane shit in our lifes?
>>
maybe moar cookie drawing :p
>>
>>5685940
drone strike captcha?
>>
File: 1470017303485.png (106KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470017303485.png
106KB, 683x470px
>>5686212
If there was a better option, I'm pretty sure we've would have already seen it on another website.

Gotta live with it or pony up for a 4chanPass™, goy!
>>
>>5686014
Last bit for tonight.

Seconds later, the four Louds and Misty arrive at the scene, ready to continue the fight. Getting to her feet once more, Jessie glares at them with defiance and shouts "Do you have any idea who you're messing with here? We're members of Team Rocket!"

Pointing at her, Lincoln retorts "I couldn't care who you are or who you represent - you won't be stealing any Pokémon from me, my sisters or anyone here!"

At Lincoln's show of bravado, the other Trainers in the Center start regaining their own courage, causing the three goons to back away at the sight of dozens of angry Trainers glaring at them.

Moving quickly, the three Rockets run over to the hole they had made earlier. While James and Meowth make their escape through it, Jessie turns towards Lincoln and points at him before saying "Don't think that you've won, boy - with your actions tonight, you and your friends have officially declared yourself as enemies of Team Rocket." After making her threat, Jessie turns around and heads through the hole herself, making her escape.
>>
>>5686412
nice update
>>
>>5686488
Thank you. Next part will have the Viridian Forest, the first appearance of Giovanni and the start of Pewter City.
>>
>>5685795
He sure does.
>>
File: we_hate_Lynn.png (131KB, 874x644px) Image search: [Google]
we_hate_Lynn.png
131KB, 874x644px
Discard a Lynn. She's Trash!
>>
File: 1475909719929 copy.png (396KB, 1544x944px) Image search: [Google]
1475909719929 copy.png
396KB, 1544x944px
To the anon wanting this one. I'm gonna head off to bed and finish this in the morning. Catch you guys in a later thread.
>>
>>5686590
Why when your little cookie QT is a butt-slut.
>>
File: 1474932520380.gif (529KB, 262x414px) Image search: [Google]
1474932520380.gif
529KB, 262x414px
>>5686597
Noice.
>finish this in the morning
>Catch you guys in a later thread.
I think at the rate we're going this thread'll last a while.
>>
>>5686597
You're too based, Coloranon.
Good night
>>
File: Cute Lucys.png (361KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Lucys.png
361KB, 1100x700px
Hello, anon who wrote the hot glue fic with Lincoln last night here. This time I have a something based mainly on Lucy.
http://pastebin.com/3BEiQwL1
>>
File: smirklori color.png (195KB, 479x450px) Image search: [Google]
smirklori color.png
195KB, 479x450px
>>5685726
>>
>>5686590
Shut the hell up
>>
>>5686590
More like a cumdump
>>
>>5686648
Is good, famaman.
Hope to see more stuff from you soon.
>>
File: 1401574771900.jpg (37KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
1401574771900.jpg
37KB, 286x323px
>>5686610
We do not deserve such amazing content
>>
File: 1.png (460KB, 642x635px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
460KB, 642x635px
>>5686666
>>
File: 1462245261607.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462245261607.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>>5686651
Holy shit
>>
File: 1461211563562.jpg (290KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461211563562.jpg
290KB, 1280x1080px
>>5686610
>>5686652
>Lynnfags pissed by a background character
Well played, >>5686590. Like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>5686651
thanks
>>
File: Perfection incarnate.jpg (101KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection incarnate.jpg
101KB, 550x550px
Luan

>Cutest design (charming smile, big beautiful eyes, cute ponytail)
>Multi talented within the comedy genre (can juggle on a unicycle, act as a mime, do stealth camouflage, do standup etc.)
>Happy, upbeat personality and takes everything with a smile, even when she loses her teeth
>Some of her jokes may be corny, but she always does her best to make her siblings smile, even when they're having a hard time
>Some times gets abused by her sisters because they are too dumb to understand her sophisticated humor
>Has 50,000 followers on "Youtube" which should bring in a significant amount of money
>Has accomplished more in life than any of her sisters except Lisa
>One known episode involves her looking out for her brother by giving him a chance in the comedy world
>Makes 140 dollars a day as a clown
>Is the richest Loud sibling except maybe Lisa
>Did literally nothing wrong in April Fools Rules
>Is a genius mastermind and a brilliant prankster
>Crashed the incest plane with no survivors
>Can speak "poo poo" and is great with Lily
>Has a great butt
>Is a cuter Lucy than Lucy and a cuter Leni than Leni
>Has a bright future
>Perfect in every way

Luan confirmed for BEST SISTER.
>>
File: Nice Leni.png (72KB, 521x471px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Leni.png
72KB, 521x471px
>>5686666
Thank you anon, and nice quads.
>>
>>5686412
Could someone post the pastebin link please
>>
>>5686727
http://pastebin.com/RJ9Pu6vg
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>5686709
Half of this shit is made up.

>Has a great butt
But this is a hundred percent correct.
>>
What anime are you watching this season?
>>
File: 1474426367617.jpg (7KB, 174x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474426367617.jpg
7KB, 174x250px
>>5686709
>yfw any other sisterfag will never be THIS buttmad

Luanfags confirmed for MOST AUTISTIC
>>
Seems like we're going through dead hours again.

Let's go TBT with some /tlhg/ stuff, shall we?

Whatever happened with the edgy fic ideas? And the anon who posted either the ideas, and the Pastebin link of it when the list got big enough?
>>
File: 7026640.jpg (35KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
7026640.jpg
35KB, 300x226px
>>5686742
>>
File: That was a funny JoJoke.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
That was a funny JoJoke.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>5686774
Jojo and only Jojo. I don't care about any other anime besides that.
>>
>>5686774
Only really have time for Digimon Universe.
>>
>>5686797
Edgyanon got bored posting it and I think the link to the pastebin was used yesterday.
>>
>>5686795

Sounds like you're the buttmad one here.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1010x1210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1010x1210px
>>5686816
Brah
>>
>>5686797
Some of the fic Ideas sounded kinda fun, but some of most of them seemed pretty fucking awful. I had it open a couple hours ago and If i can find it I'll post it, but no promises.
>>
File: 1465873983228.jpg (25KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465873983228.jpg
25KB, 300x400px
>>5686774
Jojo, Shokugeki no Soma, GTO
>>
>>5686852
>>5686797

Found it http://pastebin.com/RRWTkR0L

This is the one you were referring to right?
>>
File: smooth talker.png (15KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smooth talker.png
15KB, 800x800px
Anything I could draw for you guys?
>>
>>5686797
>>5686823
>>5686852
Thank God I bookmarked it.
http://pastebin.com/WRzjFuHT

IIRC the Anon who owns the pastebin doesn't visit /tlhg/ much anymore
>>
File: 1475463724313.png (7KB, 237x412px) Image search: [Google]
1475463724313.png
7KB, 237x412px
>>5686893
This Mysterious Background QT stalking Lincoln please!
>>
>>5686893
Lincoln power bombing Clyde through a table as cute girls watch.
>>
>>5686893
Has a good neck on his shoulders tb h
seconding this >>5686908
>>
>>5686893
Lucy giving Lincoln a love note.
>>
>>5686893
Is that really you enclave? I didn't even know you came here anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>5686893
Lucy conversing with an eldritch god like they're pals
>>
>>5686877
>>5686898
>tfw masterpieces of the lecture like Velvet Fist came up straight out of this edgy fic ideas bin
Bravo.
>>
>>5686927
I'm always with you
But desu I've been on/off the htreads in the past month
im sry :^(
>>
>>5686936
fag
>>
>>5686893
Lori spanking Lincoln
>>
>>5686893
Donald Trump grabbing Luan's pussy
>>
>>5686893
Lincoln drawn in Earthbound style
>>
>>5686936
No worries man! Everyone needs a break from the autism some time. I had to take a week or so away cause of some personal crap. Regardless it good to actually SEE you again!
>>
File: Luanface wtf.jpg (278KB, 1175x940px) Image search: [Google]
Luanface wtf.jpg
278KB, 1175x940px
>>5686961

NO
>>
File: 1475786506104.jpg (13KB, 133x326px) Image search: [Google]
1475786506104.jpg
13KB, 133x326px
>>5686961
I second this
>>
>>5686996
YES
>>
File: luangry.png (23KB, 213x180px) Image search: [Google]
luangry.png
23KB, 213x180px
>>5687034
I SAID NO
>>
File: Luanface angry.jpg (115KB, 1337x938px) Image search: [Google]
Luanface angry.jpg
115KB, 1337x938px
>>5687034

NO MEANS NO
>>
File: 1471938523896.png (213KB, 700x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1471938523896.png
213KB, 700x1108px
>>5686816
Same here. I'm not that big into anime, but I love me some Jojo.
>>
>>5687105
za warudo
>>
File: Scott P meets Dio.jpg (311KB, 1061x753px) Image search: [Google]
Scott P meets Dio.jpg
311KB, 1061x753px
>>5687171
>>5687105
Za Warudo!?
>>
File: stalker qt and linc.png (19KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
stalker qt and linc.png
19KB, 800x800px
>>5686908
Sorry this one took a while
>>
File: 1474918291267.png (100KB, 284x361px) Image search: [Google]
1474918291267.png
100KB, 284x361px
>>5687215
My words cannot properly display my gratitude. Thanks a bunch man, this is great!
>>
>>5687226
>>5687215
Just noticed where her right hand is going,

YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST AROUND
>>
File: You dun good.png (40KB, 707x490px) Image search: [Google]
You dun good.png
40KB, 707x490px
>>5687215
Very nice Enclave
>>
>>5687231
:^) the old rub a dub stalker love
>>
File: Strong Bros.jpg (437KB, 2250x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Strong Bros.jpg
437KB, 2250x2000px
>>5685617
Pudgy Little Ronnie, it's cute!

>>5685669
Oh darn, I felt something was missing.

Staying up late again, so here's more R63!
>>
File: 1465444660974.gif (29KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1465444660974.gif
29KB, 557x605px
>>5687215
Another puss-puss, only for Linc

Noice
>>
>>5687183
TOKI WO TOMARE!
>>
File: 1475197867735.jpg (74KB, 364x398px) Image search: [Google]
1475197867735.jpg
74KB, 364x398px
>>5687246
Man SB99, what jewish agency is paying you? You trying to make me gay?
>>
>>5687250
How many is that now?
>>
>>5687246
Good shit SB, you're stuff is making me excited for the episode.
>>
>>5687322
>>
Is it
HE RAISED PHIL AND LOVES THE LADIES
or
HE HATES PHIL AND LOVES THE LADIES
>>
>>5687343
HE RAISED PHIL AND LOVES THE LADIES
>>
>>5687343
Raised
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 515x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 515x505px
>>5687342
Are you counting non-canon tumblr OC?
>>
>>5687379
What the fuck is that
>>
File: Clyde cucked forever.png (881KB, 1558x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Clyde cucked forever.png
881KB, 1558x1286px
>>5687379
>>5687384
A tumblr OC
>>
File: bitch nigger.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bitch nigger.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
>>5686010
well then buy a 4chan pass goy, you would want inspector shitskinmanletwood to starve would you?
>>
>>5687388
They're pretty cute tb h
>>
>>5687379
26 girls and 4 boys
>>
File: 1475840651313.jpg (105KB, 929x860px) Image search: [Google]
1475840651313.jpg
105KB, 929x860px
>>5687343
Raised.
Tito Dick "Dickman" loves his nephews in the show.
>>
File: SneakyHooligans.png (307KB, 1151x895px) Image search: [Google]
SneakyHooligans.png
307KB, 1151x895px
This took me way longer than it should but i hope the anon who requested it is still here
>>
>>5687428
the loud house but every character is named nutshack when?
>>
File: she has risen.png (976KB, 988x592px) Image search: [Google]
she has risen.png
976KB, 988x592px
>>
File: Adoration.png (120KB, 248x327px) Image search: [Google]
Adoration.png
120KB, 248x327px
>>5687432
Perfect
>>
File: 1475005879945.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475005879945.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>>5687432
Not him but that's good
>>
>>5687432
I like it!
>>
File: f12122.gif (924KB, 319x249px) Image search: [Google]
f12122.gif
924KB, 319x249px
>>5687432
AWWWWW YESSS
More Lucy is my lifeline.
>>
>>5687458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ5B-U6LwaA
>>
File: 1474787849583.jpg (561KB, 1859x1828px) Image search: [Google]
1474787849583.jpg
561KB, 1859x1828px
>>5687432
This is great!
>>
In lewds, do you prefer if moans and grunts are spoken as dialogue ("Ahh ahh yeah!!") or not?
>>
File: 1475279156448.png (230KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1475279156448.png
230KB, 792x792px
>>5687432
>tfw youre an honest hard working grocery store employee trying to keep everything under control but these horny little hooligans keep having sex in the aisles and on all the produce
>>
>>5687466
Which game is that from, I wonder? I never encountered that glitch before.
>>
>>5687488
Not at all
>>
>>5687488
I don't really care so long as the spoken one doesn't over do it and sound dumb.
>>
>>5687488
I prefer if they're just mentioned instead of spoken.
>>
>>5687495
>tfw Iraq war veteran
>use GI bill to make it through college
>no jobs available for degree when leaving school, over qualified in most cases
>find shitty placeholder job, grocery store works for now
>can find career job for months
>get promoted in shitty grocery store job
>become manager in a year
>"Only a little bit long. Then I'll quit."
>work there for six more years
>>
>>5687523
can't*
>>
>>5687523
Mr. Grocery loves that job too much to ever leave. It's why he's so harsh on hooligans there, he wants to protect his baby.
>>
>>5687488
I guess I'm in the minority, since I like sound effects and moans in my fics. Make it sexier to me
>>
>>5687708
All my pics should be in the booru.
>>
>>5687724
>tfw we'll never know why
>>
>>5687712
It depends on the day of the week.

Weekdays are usually dead because the murrikans have work (unless you're unemployed like yours truly) and the bongs and aussies are working. Weekends are usually a tad more active but nowhere near as active as prime time murrika hours.

We have several times of day in which a specific style of posting happens though, in general. All times are murrikan, of course.

>2AM-9AM
Ded/Depressed/Suicide Hours
>10AM-4PM
Normie Hours
>5PM-10PM
REAL SHITPOSTIN' HOURS
>11PM-1AM
Chillposting Hours
>>
>>5687745
I'm thinking of fixing my sleep so I can be awake during normie hours.
>>
File: If Nito Was A Fuzzball.jpg (312KB, 668x650px) Image search: [Google]
If Nito Was A Fuzzball.jpg
312KB, 668x650px
>>5687745
According to this schedule, I have never really been on during normie hours, and I believe that.

I'm usually awake for the shitposting and chillposting hours and writing during the ded hours.
>>
File: 1463782156496.jpg (135KB, 864x556px) Image search: [Google]
1463782156496.jpg
135KB, 864x556px
>>5687745
What does it mean if you're awake for all variants of posting?
>>
>>5687745
But which American times? Americans could either be in Chill posting or Deadposting hours.

>Inb4 East coast is the only coast that matters
>>
File: 1437650166842.png (247KB, 812x501px) Image search: [Google]
1437650166842.png
247KB, 812x501px
>>5687770
You're a broken man, just like me
>>
>>5687712
Been here since June. Here's the pattern as I see it (in EST):
>1:00a.m. - 9:00a.m. Morning/Comfy/ded hours. Surprising amount of actively in term of content creation as some CCs prefer the relaxed nature
>9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. Britbong hours. More lively than ded depending on haitus status. If it's been a long one since an episode aired, threads as likely to be slower. Most people are at work
>4:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. Real shitposting hours. Very populated, good chance to see greentexts and draw requests
>9:00p.m. - 1:00a.m. Night thread. Still a good chance for shitposting, but mosting it's all the fun of a populated thread with less of the crap. Draw requests are being delivered, writefags are wrapping up stuff, and thread dies down at a massive rate
Of course shitposting is subject to variation, but this is at least the schedule I've noticed.
>>
>>5687774
East coast baseline, even though I'm MST.

If you aren't on the east coast, remove an hour for CST, 2 for MST, 3 for PST.
>>
>>5687751
Yuro?
>>
>>5687770
It means you're a real Loud House fan! Bigger than everyone else around here. Be proud of yourself!
>>
>>5687703
NEW PIC p11
>>
>>5687805
I love your style, can't wait for more!
>>
>>5687805
Ha, that's pretty great.
>p11
Do you have this all planned out already or are you just winging it as you go along? Either way, these are enjoyable so keep up the good work.
>>
>>5687837
Thanks. basically, ill make 1 or 2 a night unless i feel like drawing something else or doing osmethiing else. I only draw more if its not a work day or so
>>
>>5687844
more or less in my head. problem is implementing it.

For the ronnie anne vs christina, i have trouble drawing the fights since im not used to that. I need reference mre or less.

For the Cookie, I need to rewatch th eloud hosue episodes to use s source, as you will, probably see tomorrow if I draw moar cookie story.

Ill probably continue the ronnnie vs christina story on my day off.
>>
>>5687852
Well, I'm enjoying it so far. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>5687917
thanks
>>
File: 1473761832997.jpg (280KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473761832997.jpg
280KB, 1300x900px
wow you people sure like sleeping
>>
>>5688007
It's sleeping hours. I'm just killing time until I can shill my fic in the morning/afternoon.
>>
File: Lynncoln bed.png (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lynncoln bed.png
40KB, 800x600px
>>5688007
Just 10 more minutes

Make that 30
>>
>>5687805
>tfw there're people out there who dumps new quality content like that on a daily basis
>tfw you want to kill yourself after sketching some terrible shit
Those are simply incredible, mane.
>>
>>5688055
Ah, don't be like that anon. You'll improve, just gotta keep at it.
>>
Content creators who you want to see making a collaboration.
>>
File: Luna morning face.jpg (23KB, 207x219px) Image search: [Google]
Luna morning face.jpg
23KB, 207x219px
Good morning!
>>
File: Drinks for everybody!.png (13KB, 498x444px) Image search: [Google]
Drinks for everybody!.png
13KB, 498x444px
>>5688113
Good morning Luna.
>>
File: 1473137196248.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473137196248.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>5688113
MORNING
>>
OMG! THE EUROFAGS ARE SO BORING!!
>>
>>5688142
There's only like, three Yuros ITT
>>
>>5688091
Karmakaze and boybox

Cedric and mort, perimity and maninthecouch or zombycow
>>
just fucking end me
>>
File: 1471203969862.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471203969862.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>5688219
Fine!
>>
>>5688113
Evening
>>
>>5688219
>>
>>5688231
thanks m8. it's not murder, it's mercy
>>
>>5688219
>>
File: 1475214752355.png (18KB, 315x274px) Image search: [Google]
1475214752355.png
18KB, 315x274px
>tfw wish I was asleep instead of dealing with this dedness

WAKE UP, N I G G E R S
IT'S THE WEEKEND GODDAMMIT
>>
>>5688376
Zzzzz...
>>
File: IMG_20161008_094706868.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161008_094706868.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>5688065
I'll keep on doing it, thanks.

And you too, never drop that pen.
>>
>>5688387
You thought those were bad anon? Those are some damn cute Lisa's you drew.
>>
>>5688387
What the hell were you talking about? These Lisa sketches look great.

You drawfags are way too hard on yourselves tb h
>>
File: 149858963.jpg (147KB, 608x591px) Image search: [Google]
149858963.jpg
147KB, 608x591px
>>5688376
I'm awake, though only because I accidentally inebriated myself asleep at 2AM last night.
>>
>>5688387
This is horrible, do it again!
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 960x944px
Time to put on some shitposting music
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKAniWW0I0
>>
>>5688407
Are we "REAL SHITPOSTAN HOURS" already?
>>
File: IMG_20161008_094723895.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161008_094723895.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>5688395
>>5688394
It mostly come from frustation when trying to come up with design or concep udeas for those doodles. I can sketch some shit but I'll be the first to admit I'm not the brightest bulb nor the best at drawings here.

Like, what would make a good slime girl, a nice pose, or a well mixed design of pied piper and a pierrette and stuff like that and how well can I translate that to paper with only some pencils.

>>5688406
I will.
>>
File: 1475818761323.png (2MB, 1200x5776px) Image search: [Google]
1475818761323.png
2MB, 1200x5776px
>>5688396
Where's the sources on all that?
>>
File: Lucy dead.jpg (62KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy dead.jpg
62KB, 600x374px
dead hours
>>
File: 1396331430922.png (588KB, 886x482px) Image search: [Google]
1396331430922.png
588KB, 886x482px
>>5688467
just /pol/postin, you'd have to google 'em all up yourself.
although I have heard a couple times about the lampshades and soap claims actually being officially retracted.
>>
File: 1467973524849.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467973524849.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
Good Morning!
>>
>>5688558
Good morning to you too!
>>
>>5684279
>>5684343
>>5684743
Ayy, what's all this then?
>>
File: 1475647976963.jpg (76KB, 277x324px) Image search: [Google]
1475647976963.jpg
76KB, 277x324px
I want to marry Luna
>>
I wonder if people are in the next thread already.
>>
>>5687432
OR here, that looks sweet dude! Thanks!
>>
>>5688618
I'm not
>>
>>5688601
someone wrote a steamy fic of you getting fuggled by a drunk AG.
>>
>>5688618
is there a new thread already, havent checked
>>
File: Leni upset.jpg (199KB, 868x768px) Image search: [Google]
Leni upset.jpg
199KB, 868x768px
>>5688618

There's a next thread already? Before 200 images? During dead hours.
>>
>>5688601
check the archive on the last thread
>>
>>5688656
Will do.

>>5688641
Anon pls
>>
File: 1475570714865.jpg (15KB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
1475570714865.jpg
15KB, 211x203px
>>5688651
Always.
People cannot fucking listen
>>
>>5688651
Dead Hours gets to page 10 faster
>>
File: Huh.jpg (4KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
4KB, 114x125px
Should we kill this one then or have it die naturally?
>>
>>5688667

There's no need for a new thread until we actually hit page 10.
>>
>>5688672
Kill it
>>
File: 6.jpg (517KB, 2024x2400px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
517KB, 2024x2400px
drawfag here, anybody got a request
>>
>>5688674
You do realize that people here are immature and think making the new OP/thread "feels good" to them for some reason?
>>
>>5688682
Lincoln bridal carrying Lola in a lewd way
>>
File: 1474146185234.gif (306KB, 613x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474146185234.gif
306KB, 613x450px
>>5688687
Yeah, some people get satisfaction from being the OP. I don't know why, either
>>
>>5688656
>>5688661
Ayy, I may not be awake enough yet to recognize who was responsible for that, but if they're still around, thank you for looking out for us!
>>
File: 1474213397314.jpg (90KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1474213397314.jpg
90KB, 850x850px
>>
File: Depressed Lor.png (343KB, 502x534px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed Lor.png
343KB, 502x534px
>>5688707
""man""onthecouch did it
>>
File: 1474162955768.png (459KB, 300x4768px) Image search: [Google]
1474162955768.png
459KB, 300x4768px
>>
>>5688719
Thanks, anon!
>>
File: 0001111.png (223KB, 544x378px) Image search: [Google]
0001111.png
223KB, 544x378px
>>
File: Fucking Lori.png (1MB, 1000x4080px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Lori.png
1MB, 1000x4080px
>>5688730
Fucking Lori
>>
File: 1006876814.png (211KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
1006876814.png
211KB, 480x315px
>>
File: 1006876813.jpg (158KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1006876813.jpg
158KB, 764x764px
>>
File: 1475691677439.png (665KB, 693x517px) Image search: [Google]
1475691677439.png
665KB, 693x517px
>>5688738
Lori is really cute.
Really underrated
>>
File: 1475603695796.png (111KB, 501x951px) Image search: [Google]
1475603695796.png
111KB, 501x951px
reminder 15 is the optimal breeding age
>>
>>5688694
how do you do a bridal carry in a lewd way, just naked?
>>
File: 1006876812.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1006876812.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 120x120px
>>5688760
Naw man, if her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock
>>
File: Lori smug 2.jpg (138KB, 738x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lori smug 2.jpg
138KB, 738x768px
Who is ready for a Lori GET?
>>
File: Best Sister.png (823KB, 870x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Best Sister.png
823KB, 870x2000px
>>
File: 1006876832.gif (1MB, 546x578px) Image search: [Google]
1006876832.gif
1MB, 546x578px
>>
>>5688762
I imagine it'dbe where oneh hand is holding the back, it's also groping a breast, and while the other hand is holding theirleg/ass, it's also fingering them.
>>
File: 1006876844.png (615KB, 674x637px) Image search: [Google]
1006876844.png
615KB, 674x637px
>>
File: 1473217811988.jpg (96KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1473217811988.jpg
96KB, 666x666px
>>5688742
Man, every curse hit me hard when I first read that. Fucking Inadequate
>>
File: 1465600645713.webm (113KB, 340x286px) Image search: [Google]
1465600645713.webm
113KB, 340x286px
>>5688772
It'll be Luna
>>
File: 1006876831.png (568KB, 457x602px) Image search: [Google]
1006876831.png
568KB, 457x602px
>>
File: Lori.png (282KB, 1280x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Lori.png
282KB, 1280x1462px
>>
>>5688796
Best fic favorite fic.
>>
File: 1472613439754.png (413KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472613439754.png
413KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: 1470451553596.jpg (339KB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1470451553596.jpg
339KB, 1280x1084px
>>5688760
That's a nice, clean Luna
>>
File: 1472540971426.png (557KB, 968x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472540971426.png
557KB, 968x768px
>>
File: Poor depressed Lori.jpg (89KB, 524x532px) Image search: [Google]
Poor depressed Lori.jpg
89KB, 524x532px
>>5688800

She's got like three now. Lori needs one here because le dumb /co/mblr doesn't count.
>>
>>
>>5688682
>only one request
go back to sucking writefags cuck, noone whatns your crap anymore, its obvious
>>
Idiots.
>>
File: 100687686.png (186KB, 509x417px) Image search: [Google]
100687686.png
186KB, 509x417px
>>
>>5688825
Get fucked, shitposter-kun, this thread is dying

>>5688682
Might wanna ask in the next thread, also Luna trying to teach Leni the guitar
>>
File: 1006876857.png (442KB, 507x546px) Image search: [Google]
1006876857.png
442KB, 507x546px
>>
>>5688825
You got up early today, shitposter
Good morning
>>
File: 1430036363909.jpg (68KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
1430036363909.jpg
68KB, 600x514px
>>5686648
I know it's late but fuck it.

Fic's pretty good.
>>
>>5688825
>dead hours (inb4 someone blames the second thread despite that being dead too)
>the one request is something I'd also like to see
>I'm bad at making requests, but would if I had one that he didn't already do
Fuck it
>>5688682
Lynn x Lucy.
>>
File: 1006876810.png (175KB, 229x415px) Image search: [Google]
1006876810.png
175KB, 229x415px
>>
File: 1006876864.jpg (98KB, 562x488px) Image search: [Google]
1006876864.jpg
98KB, 562x488px
>>
File: 1006876839.jpg (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1006876839.jpg
129KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1472015879952.png (292KB, 1800x2244px) Image search: [Google]
1472015879952.png
292KB, 1800x2244px
>>
File: 1006876859.gif (912KB, 348x439px) Image search: [Google]
1006876859.gif
912KB, 348x439px
>>
Moнoлит блaгocлoви мeня c пoвтopяющимиcя цифpaми
>>
File: 1474417756011.jpg (137KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474417756011.jpg
137KB, 1366x768px
It' not your time, Lori. Not yet.
>>
File: 1473225237972.png (61KB, 257x258px) Image search: [Google]
1473225237972.png
61KB, 257x258px
>>5688868
>>
File: 1006876862.jpg (300KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1006876862.jpg
300KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: 1475898686111.jpg (22KB, 470x285px) Image search: [Google]
1475898686111.jpg
22KB, 470x285px
>>5688888
>>
File: 0fd.png (99KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
0fd.png
99KB, 200x285px
>>5688888
Happy now?
>>
File: Lori happy.jpg (82KB, 569x582px) Image search: [Google]
Lori happy.jpg
82KB, 569x582px
>>5688888

Good job Lori. Too bad it was at the end of the thread.
>>
>>5688856
Thanks anon, I appreciate it. It was super late when I posted it too, so I'm gonna shill it a bit in the next thread for the morning crowd.
>>
File: 1006876889.jpg (74KB, 569x582px) Image search: [Google]
1006876889.jpg
74KB, 569x582px
>>5688888
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
File: cheers.png (849KB, 3692x4216px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
849KB, 3692x4216px
>>5688888
Hey You actually did it, congrats
>>
>>5688888
hurray
lets move on now
>>
>>5688888
This is the part where I go "Oh Shit", right?
>>
>>5688898
And also thanks to dedicated spam. She deserves better fans
>>
File: 1006876817.jpg (161KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1006876817.jpg
161KB, 764x764px
>>
New thread
>>5686196
>>5686196
>>5686196
>>
why are pedophiles so obsessed with repeating digits

are they numberphiles as well
>>
>>5688944
was a coincidence, retarded
>>
>>5688944

Dude, Lori is 17.
>>
>>5688944
Go back to tumblr .
>>
>>5688955
i'm not a newfag, anon

this general always spams posts when a 5 or more digit GET is coming up

>>5688958
which is still underage

herp a derp

we're not in pedoland where legal consent age is 5

>>5688965
>le ebin go back to tumblr maymay

tricked hard
>>
>>5688825
Yeah, one request, and that's fine, i don't care, still gonna do it the best i can. Started drawing for two reasons, to get better and to make people happy, and if there's atleast one person that wants a drawing and it would make them happy, im gonna do it.
>>5688849
probably should have in the first place, and i'll do that request
>>5688857
i got you
>>
>>5688975
>>5688944
>people will respond to this guy genuinely
I like being in /tlhg/ but why do you guys take such easy bait.
>>
>>5688975

Pedophilia has nothing to do with the age of consent.
>>
>>5688975
was to kill the thread, moron
>>
>>5688989
Consequence of being from /co/(infamously known for taking the bait) and people being bored.
>>
>>5688999
nice trips
>>
>>5688975
>>5688944
it started because Lola got septs and called out worst sister on being worst

so then other people simply got into it
>>
>>5688978
Thanks man, looking forward to it
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 257

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.