[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zootopia General: It Ain't me Starts Playing in the Dis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 141

Zootopia General: It Ain't me Starts Playing in the Distance Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
ZTArchive: ztarchive.com
Desustorage: desuarchive.org/trash
Previous thread (bstats): archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/5634959
Current TT Theme: Military/War/Law Enforcement (Submissions are due Oct. 13)
More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
>>
File: BUNE.jpg (51KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
BUNE.jpg
51KB, 576x768px
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
>>
New Toy Box Pals discord: https://discord.gg/C5HSmDM

that is all, go about your zootopia business.
>>
>>5650254
Seems kinda pointless to have a discord for TBP to be quite honest.
>>
>>5650265

Far less pointless then having general threads with no new content.

Discord is more relaxed, more of a 'pop in whenever and discuss' thing that's not on the inherent time limit that threads have
>>
>>5650265
Keeps it out of trash though, right?
>>
>>5650277

we agreed not to have more general threads without actual new content

we might start having threads again once we have some- we found one artist (well, pencil doodler, but it counts) and our OG writefag has returned to us. Once we have something to talk about, we'll make a thread, yeah?
>>
>>5650273
>>5650277
It's more that I don't get why you wouldn't just use the already established Discord for it.
>>
>>5650291

This is the established discord for it.
this is just me posting the new perma-invite for it. I'll cut it out once I'm sure everyone interested has seen it and everyone else doesnt care, which shouldnt take long
>>
For the Anons who were discussing the hypothetical development of weapons in Zootopia for use by mammals of wildly varying sizes and mass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyAl9qK3Rlg

In case folks missed it at the tail end of the thread.
>>
>>5650219

>filename

You cheeky bastard. :)
>>
File: 1469540362651.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469540362651.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>5650352

>Elephants and rhinos decked out in thick armor + carrying essentially huge immune from large caliber weapon shields

This thought pleases me greatly.

As for what you mentioned about rabbits and populous species: It would make quite a bit of sense, in that regard.

So I suppose that brings 2 lines of logic: A, standardized based on size/weight class with different brackets to fit the bill. Or B and the less inclusive option, limiting roles and jobs to specific species. Not letting small and generally weaker mammals on the frontlines and more relegating them to one of the many backlines, supply, recon or what have you roles that generally don't place you in direct combat.

>>5650354

Tranqs and tasers work great for law enforcement, don't get me wrong. But I feel like in a military environment that would degrade very fast as you wouldn't even need to have that thick of body armor protecting soldiers to make them entirely impervious to tranqs and tasers, making firearms something that would eventually come to fruition. Unless actual military combat would still involve melee fighting, bows and crossbows. Which I feel like it COULD happen but, they have cars which means you'd have armored transportation vehicles that are completely impervious to those means...

Logically I feel like, for a military use they HAVE to exist in some capacity, considering everything else that exists in the world.

Reposting here as well for new thread.
>>
File: 1463147581964 weaver Sharla.png (88KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
1463147581964 weaver Sharla.png
88KB, 800x658px
We haven't had any Sharla lately, it seems.
>>
>>5650381

That's it... for tonight.
I need to go to bed and sleep on it. Haven't decided where to take it exactly yet. I've got a few ideas but I'm not sure which would be best.
>>
>>5650291
but then we'd have people REEEEing and shitposting because "not Zootopia related"
>>
>>5650445
>Elephants and rhinos decked out in thick armor + carrying essentially huge immune from large caliber weapon shields
There was a fanfic that had Bogo dress up in armor + a massive riot shield to serve as the breacher for an assault... I'll see if I can find it again.
It was actually pretty badass.
>>
>>5650433

Dragged and dropped for this thread as well. But I'm off to bed after this, will read again in the morning

>less inclusive option, limiting roles and jobs to specific species. Not letting small and generally weaker mammals on the frontlines and more relegating them to one of the many backlines, supply, recon or what have you roles that generally don't place you in direct combat.

That might be an interesting riff on the plot of the movie, Judy is the first rabbit to try out for an elite special forces brigade. How is she able to cope with the challenges, how hard does she get smoked during training, etc.
>>
>>5650517

>>5650500

Hell even just being say, the first frontline rabbit soldier in zootopia would be a feat in itself. If she were to try to be in the special forces she would already need to be a hardened badass in the military proper, in which then raises the whole inclusive question again.

Plus I feel it also starts with a similar beat to the start of the movie, something of 'Where anyone can be anything!... Except that, bunnies can't do that sorry.'
>>
File: Ct2rA55VUAAoq6c.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ct2rA55VUAAoq6c.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: Lay back and think of england.gif (372KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Lay back and think of england.gif
372KB, 900x506px
>>
File: tusk.jpg (21KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
tusk.jpg
21KB, 600x315px
>>5650445
I feel like that neurotoxins injected through hypodermic needles would be one of the most effective weapons against large mammals. Unless they are literally clad in armour head to toe, a needle should have the capacity to reach every mammal. It has been shown that kevlar cannot stop extremely penetrating weapons (like arrows and knives) by itself (because the arrowhead would pass through the fibers). And even in the case of stab resistant vests a needle can pass through. Instead think of bullets: an elephant or a rhino have already a natural resistance to the low caliber ones, with vests and body armours it becomes even more bulletproof. So you would need some (very) large caliber guns or bombs to hurt them. While a scratch with a toxin that have a LD50 of some micrograms per kg should do the job egregiously.
>>
>>5650219
Actual previous thread:
http://archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/5643318
>>
>>5650718
This Previous thread thing is retarded. Why is it in the MIDDLE of the OP and not the top or bottom?
>>
File: check these dubs faggot.png (315KB, 590x349px) Image search: [Google]
check these dubs faggot.png
315KB, 590x349px
>>5650444
checked
>>
File: IMG_2027.jpg (218KB, 823x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2027.jpg
218KB, 823x826px
Are any writefriends who like doing short greens for fun around? This is not a request, I just want to run something past you folks.
>>
>>5650690
>small rounds have no effect on large animals
i dont think you realize the destroying power of guns
a bullet doesnt just penetrate its target,it sends a large shock wave through the flesh,pretty much fucking it up
even a small 0.22 could cause extreme damage,and if not kill the animal,cause extreme pain,also,the only thing animals have is blubbler ,fat is not a good bulletproof material
>>
>>5650747
It's a backup archive for when desu or ztarchives goes down.
It's pretty much at the bottom of the 'archives list' for that reason.
>>
>>5650765
I'm not a greentexter, but I made some. What was your idea, TT anon?
>>5650789
>the only thing animals have is blubbler
Actually big mammals (rhinos are a prime example) have an extremely tough and thick skin. This can help hugely in dispersing the shockwave of small caliber rounds.
It's true that you can kill an elephant with a small caliber, but you need many rounds.
The elephant gun was invented because of this reason, an elephant could take at least 30-35 bullets before going down, and in the meantime it could have gone on a rampage and kill everyone.
Now imagine in a reality where most of the inhabitants cannot handle a large caliber/rapid firing gun because of recoil and where you have intelligent, bipedal elephants clad in body armour.
>>
File: pew pew.png (77KB, 374x392px) Image search: [Google]
pew pew.png
77KB, 374x392px
>>5650789
>>5650858
Guys guys.

The answer is obvious.
>>
File: This is child bogo.png (807KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
This is child bogo.png
807KB, 1600x1200px
>>5650868
Pew pew!
>>
>>5650884
What made Bogo stop caring? Did his favorite take out place change owners and the new food was nowhere near as nice as it used to be?
>>
>>5650905
But he does care, anon.
>>
>>
File: judy shoot corner.png (9KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
judy shoot corner.png
9KB, 666x666px
>>5650868
>>
File: 1474516836967.jpg (145KB, 1151x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474516836967.jpg
145KB, 1151x1280px
>>5651028
>That filename
Zhan is a true cutie, I hope he feels better too
>>
Someone suggested I draw this, so I did.
>>
>>5651038
Thanks, I was just looking for that! I love the pew pews.
>>
>>5651052
bsuedobenis
>>
>>5651052
Doesn't matter if their genders are swapped or not, I still maintain this is a cuter couple than Hugh/Percy.
>>
File: littlekidsarehugeassholes.png (137KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
littlekidsarehugeassholes.png
137KB, 700x500px
Also, seems the thread's pretty dead, as it should be at this hour.

Anyone want some requests?

>>5651072
>>5651067
Glad you like it.
>>
File: 1475487995773.png (89KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475487995773.png
89KB, 700x500px
>>5651072
Percy will have to make due with his closet full of 'workout equipment' or... maybe a cute badger.
>>
>>5651089
I want to see your Nick and Judy. The two together in a comfy setting.
>>
>>5651089
Hmm... how about something I don't think you've done before...

How about Sharla, the black sheep girl? Any way you want.

Either that or your interpretation of Gazelle/Nick.
>>
>>5651089
Hugh playing Undertale. Doesn't get to Sans but has a crush on Toriel.

Gazelle as a trap, doing vocal warmups half nude. Or comically disgusted in public trying to act normal.
>>
File: IMG_2030.jpg (22KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2030.jpg
22KB, 236x236px
>>5650858
Hi. Apologies for log post, just want to get the point across.

So in the last thread where VRbit asked about the most stressful day of anon's zoosonas garnered quite a few of replies, which means anons are rather eager to explore this creative avenue.

However, there is a disconnect between the number of content involving anon's OCs and the apparent interest OC development enjoys.

I've been thinking about the ways to involve more people in writing. I understand the anxiety behind the decision not to write about own sonas as the line between what might be perceived as writing about self-inserts and wordbuilding is thin. This indicates anons are very self-aware and conscious they want to share good content without detailing threads (because we all remember how the previous RP party ended).

However, we have a lot of great content - TubdraLion, Bunanon, Inky's adventures, a brilliant story by Pseudofox about his silver fox Wall St stock broker to name a few.

>cont.
>>
>>5651089
My request would be Hugh getting caught enjoying his guilty pleasure.

Also, I would like to know, where are you from?
>>
>>5651089
Hugh opening Percy's closet and releasing an avalanche of sex toys?
>>
File: VRBit blue and khaki.png (145KB, 379x712px) Image search: [Google]
VRBit blue and khaki.png
145KB, 379x712px
>>5651089
VRBit drawing fanfic title cards in crayon while simultaneously eating said crayons.
>>
>>5651132
When you have access to Project Nourished, crayons are pretty tasty.
>>
>>5651125
Yes, a lot of good content can come from OCs and worldbuilding that comes from them, but the problem is the balance between OC characters content and Zootopia content. It's fine if a thread contain both, but as soon as everyone wants to tell their own story at the same time, this turns into fur roleplaying shit and tangentially related to Zootopia at best or completely unrelated to the thread at worst.
>>
File: IMG_2031.jpg (125KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.jpg
125KB, 600x425px
>>5651125

The way to encourage others to write more is to have them to have a go with someone else's zoosonas.

From the entries I've seen in the census, anon is tasteful, creative and eager to world build, all that's needed is a bit of a nudge to show OC writing doesn't have to be RP fest or stories about Mary Sue super heroes.

The way I imagine it we will write about each other's so as as the first step to break the psychological barriers and show some good content can be had if we believe in ourselves a little.

The easiest would be writing about each other's OC, just as the first step before encouraging anons to pick up the stories themselves.

The way I think it might work
>have anons submit their sonas for stories on condition they will write about something for someone else
>randomly assign OCs to participants so nobody can play favs and everybody gets covered
>any prompt is okay, though I'd encourage to go with non Leeds to make everyone comfortable
>Just a short 1k greentext is fine - it's the idea that matters

The only requirement would be to have your soona in the ztg census for references and plot hooks - it's easier to build on something rather than having to write about a random platypus you know nothing about.

How does that sound? Is it good or am I just rambling? Don't be shy to say it won't work or perhaps it is a not very good idea for any reason.
>>
>>5651160
Let's hear what he wants to say first. Also I would welcome more writings if it means more worldbuilding.
>>
File: thiswashardtodraw.png (98KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
thiswashardtodraw.png
98KB, 450x500px
>>5651101
I almost gave up on this one actually, but here it is.

I've drawn them a few times before.
>>
File: 1474432414858.jpg (64KB, 528x788px) Image search: [Google]
1474432414858.jpg
64KB, 528x788px
>>5651223
>>5651224 here. To me it sounds something interesting and worth trying. Obviously we need to refine it a bit.
Going with other anons' zoosonas can let us explore scenarios of Zootopia that can't be easily done with the film characters alone (except if we're looking at some AU).
Also it seems a good idea for some anons to begin creating content. I found, especially in the last TT, that greentexts can be the way to get many anons in writing, since they are relatively easy to do (restricted size, relatively lax on the rule of writing).
Also with the prerequisite of writing about a particular character we are sure to give an interesting take even for more seasoned writers.

TL;DR: To me it seems a good idea, because we can introduce more anons to content creation and we have the possibility to introduce more and interesting worldbuilding.
>>
>>5651052
Girl Hugh looks just as effeminate as normal Hugh
Kinda looks like Maxine's just pegging him
>>
>>5651289
Wonderful work, Inky!
>>
>>5651289
Master of comf
>>
File: IMG_2028.png (108KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2028.png
108KB, 600x581px
>>5651160
>RP derail
That was my concern as well, though having observed where we are with zoosonas and how they are handled I'm confident this isn't a risk. We've learned what unabashed RP can lead to the hard way and the focus is on docs, greens and drawings, primarily for Thematic Thursdays.

The accounting here is as simple
>it is better to engage a lurker and get them to write a nice short story about their OC and post new content than having no content from that person at all

Again, if the entries in the census and thread descriptions are anything to go by, I don't think quality will be an issue.

Anons here are extremely talented and creative, I'm sure we have a lot of people with potential to deliver fantastic things, but who lack the incentive to participate. Once they are comfortable with writing at all, they could shift to canon content - until then, think of it as poor man's Pack Street.
>>
>>5651089
Remmy and Anneke chilling at a bus stop
>>
Hey /ztg/,
I was just wondering if I could run some OC Ive been working on past you. This is just the start that I quickly worked on last night and I'd like feedback.

Its about a young college student Red Squirrel from a poor background.

http://pastebin.com/148wzRjE

Sorry theres not much. Really Im just trying to flesh out the character
>>
>>5651298
Thanks, anon. But is the idea good enough you'd participate in it yourself? Would you write a greentext about a fellow anon's sona and likewise, give someone the permission to do the same?
>>
File: tired finnick.png (459KB, 1563x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tired finnick.png
459KB, 1563x1200px
feed me finnikcks
>>
>>5651223
Sounds like a cool idea to me.
>>
>>5651359
I'm more cynical than that, but since it seems like most of the thread is fine with it, I'll sit down.
>>
not dead
>>
File: atimeskipsharla.png (61KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
atimeskipsharla.png
61KB, 700x500px
>>5651110
Between the two, Sharla sounds more fun to draw.

Plus she's adorable.

She has so much fluff in the front. Like mutton chops.

>>5651160
I can see (rightfully) why people would prefer to see the characters from zootopia since it's a zootopia general. Makes sense.

I personally find the world more interesting though, which is probably why I like seeing OCs since it can add depth to the world itself. It might also be because I think Nick and Judy's story is fantastic as it is and doesn't really need anything added to it.

The world of Zootopia, though. THAT'S interesting. I find OC so appealing because good OC can expand on it.

I'm not saying there isn't bad OC, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the good myself.

Alternatively, focusing on the less major characters of Zootopia's movie might be fine too, but I'm sure that would just fall into 'OC' territory as well.

>>5651299
Look at it that way, then!

>>5651304
>>5651308
Glad you like it. Hope it could make you smile a bit.
>>
File: PICKINGTHELOCK.png (285KB, 1443x1251px) Image search: [Google]
PICKINGTHELOCK.png
285KB, 1443x1251px
>>5651433
At Line 8 I'd separate the paragraph starting at
>The sleepy squirrel

you have problems with over explaining, but combing through the piece with the intention of making everything more concise should fix that

would say more but i gotta get to bed

best of luck, anon
>>
>>5651433
I really liked it, but it doesn't really strike me he's from a poor background. Which is okay, it's not like there should be misery fest in every sentence, but just bringing it up since you've mentioned it.

Also, I would also suggest giving a short introduction in the post - this really helps to get the character better, something like

>This is squirrel mcsquirrel, he lives in x, currently living in y (in a dorm / renting a flat (alone or with housemates). He's studying xyz and loves / hates his university/ college. Does he work part-time, what are his hobbies? What is his social life like?
>>
>>5651433
It was an interesting read. There is some tweaking that needs to be done (some phrases are a little too long, some repeated words) but the writing, to me, seemed solid enough.
Also a note on the character: while we haven't seen many squirrel OCs, you need to be careful going with the 'student with superiority complex' trope. Not because it is difficult to write about, but because it is difficult to write well. This is because it is a common trope (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InferioritySuperiorityComplex) so there are many examples in literature about it. And these many examples show that it is very easy to cross the line from an interesting character to an edgy, uninteresting character. However, if done well, it can bring a great character and a great story.
Still, waiting for more, anon.
>>5651437
I will as soon as I finish doing the bio and a drawing of my zoosona. I wrote some greentexts but I am mainly a drawfag, but still it seems a project interesting enough to join.
>>5651475
BSP?
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-06+at+03.57.09).jpg (29KB, 369x447px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-06+at+03.57.09).jpg
29KB, 369x447px
>>5651540
soon
>>
>>5651476
I also enjoy OCs, but it's mostly as sidecontent, main content should still be zootopia, even the setting, which a lot of OCs forget in favor of telling the same story everyone heard with barely any influence from or to the setting. It would be good if it didn't devolve into RP fest or even "x fuk y, x fuk z, x fuk k", but I'm not hopeful, considering that I've seen even great artists/writers from these threads fall for it. Either way, worse comes to worse, it will probably just spill over like the parties and burn down, let's just hope TT doesn't get caught in the fire, though.
>>
File: dox fick.png (61KB, 566x560px) Image search: [Google]
dox fick.png
61KB, 566x560px
i forgot how to draw all zootopia characters
>>
File: itsinthisyear.png (101KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
itsinthisyear.png
101KB, 700x500px
>>5651128
I don't know if he has any pleasures he'd consider 'guilty', save for a few.

Here's something anyway though.

>Also, I would like to know, where are you from?
The far off mystical land of Ohio.
>>
File: Finnick is a cutie.png (199KB, 874x618px) Image search: [Google]
Finnick is a cutie.png
199KB, 874x618px
>>5651453
I don't know, I'm not really into vore.
>>
>>5651550
>main content should still be zootopia,
I agree, but like I said there are people who are more interested in the world than the characters from the movie. Not that I think the characters should be discarded. There's a lot you CAN do with them, and people should. I'm just also one of those people who 'wouldn't change anything' from what we have, and I don't have a large interest in exploring it myself.

>telling the same story everyone heard with barely any influence from or to the setting.

I haven't seen a lot of this myself, but that doesn't mean what you're saying is false. I may just not have caught it.

>cont.
>>
>>5651616

>It would be good if it didn't devolve into RP fest
This I'd consider a legitimate problem.
I'm even a person who likes RP, but I think if it over saturated the thread it'd be a bad thing. Seems like something people can do on their own time to me.

>or even "x fuk y, x fuk z, x fuk k"
I don't really see a problem with that if it's just random stuff or done for fun, so I can't really see this as a problem. Doesn't mean it isn't. I just don't see it as one. We're not on a blue board after all. Then again even too much of a 'good' thing is still too much.

Point is I think you're concerns are justified, but I also don't think it's as bad as is being said, at least right now.

You're right though. Things will eventually collapse in unto themselves, since you can't please everyone. Until then all people can do is try their best and enjoy themselves. Can't force you to be less negative about it nor would I want to. I think you're right.

For now I find the place enjoyable myself.
>>
File: tutorial.png (3MB, 1024x3553px) Image search: [Google]
tutorial.png
3MB, 1024x3553px
>>5651601
Need tutorials?
>>
>>5651614
holy shit
artist?
>>
>>5651631
E621 says salaciouslx
>>
File: hop cop.png (38KB, 433x485px) Image search: [Google]
hop cop.png
38KB, 433x485px
okay i'm getting back into the swing of it

here's judy hopps the protagonist
>>
>>5651654
DIE ZIS SCUM
>>
>>5651654
Zistopia much ?
>>
File: nick.png (57KB, 566x560px) Image search: [Google]
nick.png
57KB, 566x560px
>>5651654
and this I believe is her trusty partner, slick nick wilde the con artist
>>
>>5651682
Best nick
>>
>>5651628
I've never seen this one. Thanks for posting it anon!

>>5651131
THIS I can do!
>>
File: 1473295764155.png (214KB, 900x887px) Image search: [Google]
1473295764155.png
214KB, 900x887px
>>5651654
>>5651682
Mmm... there is something wrong but I can't put my finger on what it is... The hair?
>>
>>5651682
More like Neck Wide
>>
>>5651698
Or I can NOT post the image.
>>
File: 1462065011493.png (132KB, 572x514px) Image search: [Google]
1462065011493.png
132KB, 572x514px
>>5651601
>Weaver drew Pack Street so much he forgot how to draw the canon characters.
>>
>>5651616
>>5651626
>>or even "x fuk y, x fuk z, x fuk k"
>I don't really see a problem with that if it's just random stuff or done for fun
I do, because the person who did it was doing amazing world building and a decent story and then stopped it completely in favor of that. If it was just "x fuk y, now returning to our normal broadcast..." or even "there was a lot of fuk, but returning to our normal broadcast", I'd be fine, but it turning into a biweekly e621 dump made me feel like I accidentally hit sfur general. I understand that the CC have the right to do everything they want, and just by posting this I'll get three people shouting at me for being "officer content" and not abiding to the "gospel of comf", but seeing the possibility of the thread turning into just that makes me want to speak up just so I don't end up regretting staying silent.
>>
>>5651654
Kinda shovel facey... nice though.

>>5651682
The pompadour speaks to me.

>>5651704
That's quite the collection of exotic workout equipment... thank you Inky.
>>
File: duke icon.png (31KB, 223x124px) Image search: [Google]
duke icon.png
31KB, 223x124px
>>5651682
Yes.
>>
File: jubyhucksandnukweebl.png (57KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
jubyhucksandnukweebl.png
57KB, 700x500px
>>5651708
That's okay, I can help him.

Problem solved.
>>
well so much for getting sleep

singles - vidya
dubs or higher - write shameless fapfic
>>
>>5651704
But Percy's boss is coming over for dinner tonight... and he's already at the door! Will Hugh find a way to hide them all in time? Will Percy get fired for being a slob?!

Probably not.
>>
File: scene.png (95KB, 800x456px) Image search: [Google]
scene.png
95KB, 800x456px
who could forget this emotional scene
>>
File: IMG_2029.jpg (28KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2029.jpg
28KB, 478x600px
Okay, from what I can tell the initial reaction can be best described as a cautious interest. I am a bit anxious myself, but also exited to see how it turns out. Let's just give it a go and see if it works, alright?

I'll come up with logistics and a way to randomise assignments, in the meantime please engage other anons and your fellows to maximise attendance.
I'll be in touch.
>>
>>5651757
Interchangeable with any prey talking with Remmy about Pack Street after the "Preds going Savage" broadcast with Judy saying gas all preds.
>>
File: 1340327383989.jpg (20KB, 406x395px) Image search: [Google]
1340327383989.jpg
20KB, 406x395px
>>5651757
>>
>>5651757
Wait I thought Nick was a weasel?!
>>
File: theraise.png (270KB, 700x2044px) Image search: [Google]
theraise.png
270KB, 700x2044px
>>5651743
>>
>>5651807
I'm sure he was fired for something completely unrelated to the pile of dildos and the skunk trapped beneath it. You a true sweetie Inky.
>>
>>5651757
>normal judy
>>5651654
>shovel scarred judy
Chotto mate
>>
>>5651807
Quick Hugh! Shove all those dildos inside yourself to save Percy's job!
>>
>>5651736
Judy isn't grumpy enough
>>
>>5651757
Is this the Judy Hopps story as told by Hollywool?
>>
>>5651834
Its too much man! Not even the Stink Twink can handle that level of dongditude!
>>
>>5651807
I don't know if you can fire someone because he has a skunk under a mountain of dildos in his home...
>>5651840
And now I imagine that they have Woolywood, where the story of Judy is the same, only that most actors are sheep and they sing and dance all the time
>>
File: percy gets more company.png (111KB, 451x704px) Image search: [Google]
percy gets more company.png
111KB, 451x704px
>>5651807
>>
>>5651860
AND THE PROM IS TOMORROW
>>
>>5651859
And they probably gloss over the whole Dawn thing, Mayor Lionface was the true villain!

>>5651860
Percy nooooo! What a terrible set of events!
>>
File: amasterofthearts.png (68KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
amasterofthearts.png
68KB, 700x500px
>>5651132
Here you go!

>>5651715
I don't think you're wrong to speak up, and you have a right to feel the way you do. Just that not everyone agrees with you or sees it as a problem.

Maybe it's because as an artist who draws porn for fun myself I don't see it as a huge deal, but I guess to someone just watching it can get tiring and annoying, which is what I meant when I said 'too much of a 'good' thing is still too much.'.

I still don't personally find it a problem, but that doesn't mean it isn't. There's a limit to everything after all.

>>5651721
No problem!

>>5651860
PERCY NO
>>
File: jubyhucksandnukweeblfixed.png (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
jubyhucksandnukweeblfixed.png
60KB, 700x500px
>>5651838
I'm sorry my mistake.

I believe I have fixed it.
>>
I agree nobody should be exempt from criticism and everyone should be free to express their opinion.

However, meddling of officer content had a positive long term result in terms of voicing dissatisfaction now requires critics to present their points clearly, calmly and in a non offensive manner to make their voices heard and their opinion taken seriously.
>>
File: the perce gets worse.png (114KB, 434x723px) Image search: [Google]
the perce gets worse.png
114KB, 434x723px
>>5651860
>>
>>5651921
Well at least he still has Hugh...
>>
>>5651682
>>5651708
>>
>>5651921
>someone else comes along
>"Hey, man, your fly's down."
>Percy shits bricks
>>
>>5651930
I think he got crushed to death
>>
>>5651953
Curse Percy's unquenchable thirst and exotic tastes!
>>
>>5651715
I think you are right in saying that it should not be always x fuck y but you are forgetting an important thing that you mentioned yourself. The devolution of the story usually occurs because the writers have no or too few ideas at the moment, so they resort to this to 'fill the gap' of requests of content in the meantime. This project it is a little different because it is mainly addressed to many anons, a lot new in greentexting. So we have many ideas in worldbuilding where no one is particularly pressured in continuing. This give the writers time to continue their story, if they want, or begin different stories, without much risk of the devolution you're fearing for.

>>5651897
Top kek
>>
>>5651860
>"Hey, Perce, we're having a surprise class reunion, right here in your house! Absolutely everyone you knew in school is here to - HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK."
>>
File: truefriendship.png (176KB, 700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
truefriendship.png
176KB, 700x1006px
>>5651921
but he was too late
they were already gone.
>>
>>5651966
What a hero
>>
>>5651966
A true martyr. RIP in F
>>
>>5651966
>"Prove it."
>>
>>5651980
Well, looking at >>5651704 it seems that some of those of those dildos are unbelievably big for a polecat to take.
>>
>>5651980
>>
File: A slight adjustement.png (80KB, 569x528px) Image search: [Google]
A slight adjustement.png
80KB, 569x528px
>>5651897
>>
>>5651999
>Percy's boss slams back a beer and crushes the empty can on his forehead, "What a nerd!"

What an odd night for Percy and Hugh.
>>
>>5651999
BY THE POWER OF AUSTRALIAN SATAN
I COMMAND THEE TO DO THE THING YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO

BUT SUCCEED
>>
>>5650699
>minigun on a deleted character

that movie was truly amazing, real shame we lost it.
>>
>>5651028
I can't believe the comic is dead
>>
File: Untitled.png (194KB, 1347x716px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
194KB, 1347x716px
So did the author take a break on this for a while?
>>
>>5651963
The problem is that the story doesn't go anywhere or it grinds to a halt while porn becomes center stage, and I'm not referring to "x fuk y" as something as Inky posting disjointed pics of Percy getting petted or Hugh fucking Maxine and whatnot, they still post stuff that isn't that: Hugh backstory, Percy backstory, Maxine date, etc. I'm not going to rebuke anyone or point fingers, I do not want to stop content, I do not want to prevent CCs from doing what they want, I just want to keep this from becoming just a porn dump and RP with OCs. We have neighbors in trash who are basically that, so forgive me if I sound too paranoid.
>>
So, for TT I was planning on writing, or rewriting rather, a little scene/fable from a favorite old novel of mine. I'm not much of a modern military buff, but I quite like the more historical stuff.

Anyway, getting on board with this "OC exposure" thing, I was wondering if anyone had a particularly clever OC/Zoosona they'd like to see matching withs with Nick (note: you will lose).

I'd use my own, but it feels self-indulgent, and I'd use Bellweather, but I'm pretty sure she's Cao Cao.

If not, that's okay and I'll just grab a canon character, but I thought I might as well make the offer.

Also, if any of our artfriends were willing, could I get Nick dressed as Kongming here?
>>
>>5652080
Just roll one, bro.
>>
>>5652040
Look at >>5650450
>>5652052
I completely understand your concerns, and I know that the neighbours thread don't set a good example either.
What I was saying is that, since it is a randomly assigned short story you don't have physically the time to arrived at an halt/degenerate it. It's more a mini TT with, instead of a theme, having a zoosona at its center. Still, only time can tell.

>>5652080
Oh, a Three Kingdoms story, very interesting! I always wanted to see something of that novel, sadly I didn't have the time to delve into it!
I there are no OCs that want to submit, I suggest using Sky(e), since she is a fox but she was more Judy's counterpart in Savage Seas, meaning intelligent but not cunning as the smugfox.
I will wait eagerly for this!
>>
>>5652091
I already have. Like I said, it feels overly self-indulgent. Doug's my fallback, and it works. I just thought I'd see if anyone wanted a cameo.
>>
>>5652124
>>5652128 (me)

Fuck Doug, if no one wants the role, Skye it is! Thanks anon! You're beautiful!
>>
>>5652128
>using the roller to generate an antagonist for you
>overly self-indulgent

u wot m8

how is coming up with another character self-indulgent
>>
>>5652124
Ah, my bad.
Thanks, mate!
>>
File: so ztg.png (67KB, 477x100px) Image search: [Google]
so ztg.png
67KB, 477x100px
>>
File: Officer BUNE.png (96KB, 557x448px) Image search: [Google]
Officer BUNE.png
96KB, 557x448px
>>5650245
bune r poliec now
>>
>>5652007
I love Nuk Wolder and Jodi Happs
>>
>>5651966
Jesus Christ the Percy is so upset
Some give that tubedude an emergency not-hug
>>
File: Check em'.gif (1B, 486x500px)
Check em'.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: please god strike me down.png (288KB, 597x595px) Image search: [Google]
please god strike me down.png
288KB, 597x595px
>>5652223
>one off
>>
>>5651966
WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL HIM STINK TWINK
HE'S NOT A TWINK
HE'S A TWUNK
THEY SHOULD CALL HIM THE SKUNK TWUNK
>>
>>5652223
>>5652233
hahaha eat shit hoser
>>
>>5652234
What's a twunk?
>>
>>5652240
a fatass who tries to act like a twink
>>
>>5652128
No, just roll a random animal if you're struggling. It doesn't have to be your sona, just a random guy you created with a few rolls.
>>
>>5652174
Good thing I don't have one! Don't wanna be like those redditors!
>>
>>5652234
STINKIE
TWINKIE
>>
File: remmies.png (105KB, 705x599px) Image search: [Google]
remmies.png
105KB, 705x599px
>>
File: anotheroneofremmysfantasies.png (164KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
anotheroneofremmysfantasies.png
164KB, 700x500px
>>5651397
Oh no
One of my ships.

Thank you guys for the requests. Hope they helped a little bit in the dead hours!

>>5652007
You have conveyed them beautifully.

>>5652021
BUT ANON
HE'LL DIE
>>
File: remmies2.png (116KB, 705x599px) Image search: [Google]
remmies2.png
116KB, 705x599px
>>5652321
>>
>>5652324
TRY EVERYTHING (even extreme dildos)
>>
File: ohhoneyhoneynoimsosorry.png (190KB, 700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
ohhoneyhoneynoimsosorry.png
190KB, 700x1006px
>>5652234
>>5652308
I honestly never considered him a twink myself. Mostly because he's, while not fat, bordering on chubby. Stocky, I guess.

You can call him what you'd like, of course. I won't complain.

>>5652052
Just so you know, I never assumed personally that you were talking about me, but I did enjoy discussing this and I think you're concerns are valid. Far off at the moment, but valid. It's wise to have people paranoid about such things, since they do happen.

Hopefully we can try to be cautious and avoid such circumstances, but there's never any guarantees, sadly.

> they still post stuff that isn't that: Hugh backstory, Percy backstory, Maxine date, etc.

I think it's important to add a bit of information on the side, even if I'm not addressing it in the story proper, if it's taking me too long to work on it. That's why I do that. Not that you're criticizing me for it. Just sort of explaining my own reasoning I guess.
>>
>>5652366
>you're
why the fuck do I keep doing that? Your.
>>
>>5652324
>HE'LL DIE
No he won't.
He'll just turn into a giant ball filled with dicks.

And that guy that Percy liked in high school would instantly reveal his D.O.B.S.O.N. power level

>captcha: close calle
>>
File: 1472647381279.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472647381279.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>5652380
>close calle
>>
>>5652143
>>5652278
Ahh. Sorry, still a bit sleepy. I'm being oblivious to the obvious. Ignore my stupidity.
>>
>>5651506
Are you four?
>>
Catching up on Zistopia.

I guess Pastor is a thing now.
Sort of.
>>
File: 1466513517313.png (111KB, 766x517px) Image search: [Google]
1466513517313.png
111KB, 766x517px
>>5652358
>>
>>5652623
>It's Remmy with the pasture
>>
File: thethirstisreal.png (117KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
thethirstisreal.png
117KB, 600x500px
>>
File: Important gif for every thread.gif (3MB, 132x211px) Image search: [Google]
Important gif for every thread.gif
3MB, 132x211px
>>
>5652779
Little shitposter came back from school
>>
>>5652681
His massive dick leaves him no other option.
>>
>>5652366
I just want to know if Maxine's weirded out by catboy being a divorcee with kids or if she's realised that he's the same age as her but seems to be a lot more mature, making her feel old and childish at the same time
>>
>>5652827
I cam in ur.butt fgt kuk
>>
File: andrewpumalice.png (44KB, 477x255px) Image search: [Google]
andrewpumalice.png
44KB, 477x255px
>>5652849
I won't answer specifically, but I will at least say that they're not the same age.
>>
>>5652876
I mean, I can't find the comic, but I'm pretty sure he said that his youngest kids from his previous marriage are just entering high school.

Doesn't take too much mental math to realize there's some age difference, there.
>>
File: caitlinisaweirdchick.png (316KB, 700x1310px) Image search: [Google]
caitlinisaweirdchick.png
316KB, 700x1310px
>>5652997
I know. I was just saying they aren't, since part of the previous statement questioned if they were. I don't think I misread it anyway.

Either way, it'll be explained more explicitly in the future. I'm sorry for the current snail's pace the comic is being updated at at the moment.
That is one of the questions I plan on answering at some point at least.
>>
>>5653032
Take your time. It's worth the wait.
>>
It's this time again, anon. Your turn to contribute.

>go to the website with fanart of your choice
>post two you like
>remember to add source
>>
File: tumblr_oegs39LAlt1r5h2ogo1_500.png (50KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oegs39LAlt1r5h2ogo1_500.png
50KB, 500x535px
Can we talk about how sexy and alpha Remmy looks in this pic?
>>
>>5653279
Mostly becouse of that shape of his face. Its less cucumbery
>>
File: 1475322888.sonic3_sketch1.jpg (120KB, 1003x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475322888.sonic3_sketch1.jpg
120KB, 1003x1280px
>>5653239
One.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21298875/
>>
>>5653239
>>5653311
Two.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21283574/
>>
>>5653279
It's because he's about to wreck a predator's shit. Top-tier sheep
>>
>>5652324
>"Hey, Remmy- noone's around, wanna a blowjob?"
>Remmy continues to stare forward, trying to find his happy place.
>>
File: 1471008619005.jpg (816KB, 1920x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1471008619005.jpg
816KB, 1920x1279px
>Military/Law Enforcement won TT
Yeah boi

>>5653322
That's some strange foreplay they're into
>>
>>5653404
>Only to realize his happy place is between Annake's legs.
>>
>>5653428
>And the back of her throat.
>>
File: don't cuck.png (106KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
don't cuck.png
106KB, 250x309px
>>5653401
>>
>>5653414
Anons! Are you preparing yourself for TT? What are you doing? Greentext, fic, drawings, music or other? Or simple lurking?
>>
https://vimeo.com/185752466

okay.. but why?
>>
>>5653504
drawing
>>
File: 1475282352084.png (16KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1475282352084.png
16KB, 666x666px
>>5653465
>>
>>5653504
lurking
not a fan of the theme
sure people will do good shit with it though so itll be fun to watch
>>
File: tumblr_oelcnpe6yB1vp1l4po1_1280.png (358KB, 706x1238px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oelcnpe6yB1vp1l4po1_1280.png
358KB, 706x1238px
>>5653239
>>5653239
http://coffeelsb.deviantart.com/
>>
File: 1470421885906.jpg (449KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470421885906.jpg
449KB, 1280x1024px
>>5653322
>>
File: tumblr_oelcnpe6yB1vp1l4po2_1280.png (1MB, 1070x1246px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oelcnpe6yB1vp1l4po2_1280.png
1MB, 1070x1246px
>>5653239
>>5653548
and two
>>
>>5653517
>that pic of islam nick and judy couldve possibly happened
>>
>>5653551
>>5653322
Reminder that Little red ridding hood is a furry loli vore fic
>>
File: kindahot.png (138KB, 700x570px) Image search: [Google]
kindahot.png
138KB, 700x570px
>>5653567
>>
>>5653567
s/vore/bunnilingus/
>>
File: 5HRmGAW.gif (782KB, 340x186px) Image search: [Google]
5HRmGAW.gif
782KB, 340x186px
>>
can somebody post the roller chart?
>>
>>5653613
treedee print that shit
>>
>>5653632
>>
>>5653613
when will someone print and hotglue it?
>>
File: Commandos going Commando.jpg (110KB, 984x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Commandos going Commando.jpg
110KB, 984x1169px
>>5653504
I've got plenty of ideas to draw but not much time to do them. Probably one or two by the time TT roles around
>>
>>5653504
I think I'll draw this time. Often I just ignore the TT because I cant think of anything or Im lazy, but I've got an idea this time.
>>
File: just_a_taste_by_omniteur-dac32hx.jpg (430KB, 1011x984px) Image search: [Google]
just_a_taste_by_omniteur-dac32hx.jpg
430KB, 1011x984px
>>5653239
http://omniteur.deviantart.com/art/Just-a-Taste-624960357
>>
>>5653643
Rolling
>>
>>5653636
printers aren't good enough for that high-level detail.

The Infinity Figures on the other hand ...
>>
>>5653686
Hyenahurst... good...

And for job?
>>
>>5653690
It doesnt look that detailed to me.
>>
>>5653693
>outside the map
Ahaha nope.
>>
>>5653706
And one more roll I guess.

Sorry for spamming the thread with this, it seems like a poorly done system
>>
>>5653706
Reminder that outside the map means everything in pink, Southern Savanna Central and Nocturnal District included
>>
>>5653720
Oh what the heck?

Then I'm going Southern SC, because I wouldn't have rerolled if I'd known that
>>
>>5653732
Yeah, I wrote in pink everything that it is not visible in the map. This can mean places very far away (like Bunnyburrow) or very close (like the Meadowlands). Sadly I didn't have a better method that was compact like this.
>>
File: tbc.png (318KB, 447x617px) Image search: [Google]
tbc.png
318KB, 447x617px
>>5653465
I will do what I want
>>
>>5651966
Who's Percy? Not pack street, I don't think. Any idea where I can see more of this?
>>
File: 1475768549754.jpg (441KB, 1011x984px) Image search: [Google]
1475768549754.jpg
441KB, 1011x984px
>>5653673
>>
>>5653793
inkyfrog.tumblr.com
>>
>>5653793

sfw: inkyfrog.tumblr.com
nsfw: frogblots.tumblr.com
comic: inkyfrog.tumblr.com/tagged/shorty+squad/chrono
>>
>>5653826
>literally no drawings of characters from the movie
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>5653902
they drew characters from the movie earlier tonight anon.

>>5651289
>>5651476

just cuz theyre not on their blog doesnt mean they dont draw from the movie
>>
>>5653902
>complaining in /trash/
I mean, I get you, I really do. But relax, man. This is a containment board.
>>
>>5653902
Last I checked this was Zootopia general, not Nick and Judys Cop Adventure general
>>
>>5653902
Because she didn't upload them. She said that it will take some time. Look here >>5651289, she has just drawn a Nick/Judy pic.
>>
I wonder how these threads would have looked by now had it not been for TTs
>>
>>5653504
Debating between using actual city names, or Zootopian neighborhlods in their places
>>
>>5653902
no one gives a shit
>>
>>5653937
Its not a unique phenomena. I've seen before that as the threads dwindle in content, people will set up these events to encourage the content creators to do stuff.
>>
>>5653928
Then it should be trivial to contain my gripes here.
>>
>>5653929
But Zootopia IS Nick and Judy's cop adventure anon
>>
>>5653970
Don't run off artists complaining about OC...if they leave this thread will just be porn reposts and spam with some writes here and there
>>
>>5653980
And a whole vibrant setting in which those adventures take place! One that's ripe for expansion!
>>
>>5653950
This, the thread is FA for kiddies to warm up to sparkledog ocs and whatnot, if you want Zootopia you're more than 3 months late, hell, why do you think we moved to trash? Zootopia stayed on /co/, all who moved are furry who think they are a wolf or a fox, just look at other /trash/ threads like HG and TLHG, expecting anything else is retarded.
>>
>>5653991
But if it's got no connection to the events of the movie, it's just generic furry art.
>>
>>5654007
It's set in Zootopia, that's the connection.
>>
>>5653993
>why do you think we moved to trash? Zootopia stayed on /co/

Because the mods were ban happy faggots who tried their damnedest to eject the threads, you mongoloid!
>>
>>5653980
Last I checked it was a city
>>
>>5654007
The connection is the setting, and the restrictions on OC creations. You don't have everyone being the same size, with wings, technocolor fur and tattoos.
>>
>>5654017
So sapient birds are allowed as long as they're in zootopia?
>>
File: acalmchill.png (73KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
acalmchill.png
73KB, 700x500px
>>5653933
>>5653929
>>5653924
>>5653902
I'll admit, I rarely draw the characters from the movie. Doesn't mean I never draw them though. Like anon said. I did so earlier!

>>5653970
Maybe if your gripes weren't inaccurate. That said I see you're point, but you're also complaining about a lack of zootopia characters on an offsite blog. Someone asked for the link, and anon provided.

>>5653980
Zootopia also contains many characters of many different species, and has mini-comics and maps that show off the world itself. Which, as I've said before, I find just as interesting (if not moreso) than Judy and Nick's Cop Adventures.

That world should be expanded and explored by fans, and I personally encourage it. Figure out the world's culture, political standings, how different races are treated, etc. There's a lot there that can be done, and like >>5653993 said the movie has been covered over and over again. Doesn't mean it needs to stop being covered, but it'd get boring quick if there was no variety.

>>5654007
I disagree, but you have the right to your opinion.
>>
>>5654038
are sapient birds in the movie?
then no
>>
>>5654038
There are no sapient birds so no.
>>
>>5654023
>start posting furry oc (desxmolly) and suggestive/outright smut
>reee mods

Come on, let's not start with the revisionism to make these threads anything more than just furries-in-denial getting a chance to be what they are without losing the feeling of superiority of TOTALLY not being those damn furries.
>>
>>5654049
>>5654050
Are there skunks or polecats in the movie?
>>
>>5653970
And it should be trivial to dismiss you as being a wrongfag, which is what's happening.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>5654055
I never posted any of that shit and still got a 3 day ban.
>>
>>5654060
there are skunks in the movie
dunno about polecats though
>>
>>5654060
Nope but we don't need them to be, we've had confirmation there are no birds so we can rule that one out.

You're complaining about someone's personal blog, off site...on a thread in the /trash/ made for furries. Just stop, you're not going to like "win" anything...the artist isn't going to stop drawing what they want because one sperglord can't handle it.
>>
>>5654042
Actually I just checked your Zootopia tag
>>
>>5654060
Skunks and polecats are mammals. Sapient mammals are sort of the basis of Zootopia. Indeed, there is no evidence on non-sapient mammals. So mammals of all types (excluding Apes and Monkeys) should be allowable.
>>
>>5654089
>on a thread in the /trash/ made for furries
Then perhaps the OP should be more accurate.
>>
File: Sonic-The-Hedgehog-7.jpg (217KB, 1379x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-The-Hedgehog-7.jpg
217KB, 1379x1445px
>>5650243
>I'm just wondering when ABT's going to fit the Pack Streeters into the Sonic book as background characters by this point.
Now we need a pic of Remmy The Sheep in this style.
>>
>>5654017
I gotta agree with this guy here.

I mean, there's no doubt we get a lot of dumb bunny sly fox in this thread, right? We swap fanfics, green, and shitposts on the subject frequently.
For me though, the best part of the fandom is the whole world people are builsing out of the setting. People have written histories, pondering on how they keep the zones different climates, and come up with stories within this shared universe. Maybe it's not directly bun related, but it adds a certain longevity to the series. I know I wouldn't still be here if pack street wasn't a thing. And most people like pack street, right?
>>
>>5654109
Why don't you draw some Zootopia stuff then? Instead of just fucking complaining?
>>
>>5654104
And domesticated animals like cats and dogs, don't forget anon, since this anon(s) is heavily using strawman and cherry-picking fallacies.
>>
>>5654143
Except Corgis! But only if they're Brittish.
>>
File: groceryshopping.png (79KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
groceryshopping.png
79KB, 700x500px
>>5654098
There's a lot of fanart in my queue. It's not gonna show up for a while though.

Here, you can have some right now. It's not new, but it's something.

>>5654060
Skunks appear in an official comic and have a story centered around them, so they're in the series' canon. Polecats may not, but like >>5654104 said they're allowed, as they're sapient mammals not produced by human domestication.

That said, it's important to remember Zootopia was HEAVILY pushed towards furfags in its campaign. They wanted furries seeing the movie in costume. In coloring books they want you to draw your zootopia character. You can complain all you want and you wouldn't be wrong, but in the end Disney was pushing this from the getgo and I don't personally see a problem with it.
>>
File: 1474971752311.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1474971752311.gif
2MB, 384x216px
This guy is right. We can't do any more with Judy and Nick so SHUT IT DOWN

UNIVERSE EXPLORED, NOTHING LEFT
THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THESE TWO CHARACTERS

STOP HAVING FUN THE WRONG WAY!
>>
>>5654160
What's your fursona?
>>
>>5654176
I don't have one
>>
>>5654160
Look, if you want to talk about generic furry animal city, just start the thread that way.
>>
>>5654182
Why not? Roll!
>>5653643
>>
>>5654189
most threads already start that way tho
>>
>>5654189
Because Generic Furry Animal City has sparkle dogs. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>5654189
I don't think the world of Zootopia is "generic"
>>
>>5654188
you know, if you don't like it you can leave right? nothing's stopping you. you're in the minority here.
>>
>>5654121
Y'know, I can still remember the time when I hopped on the thread only to find that Raccoon Becca's cuck-ventures have completely derailed it.

I don't know about you, but stuff like that is not what I look for in a Zootopia thread.
>>
>>5654156
This, if anything Zootopia fags should leave. People wanted a Pack Street General for long already, just put it Zootopia Fanworks General and let's fucking move, I'm fucking sick of Zootopia as well and this autist complaining about it isn't helping. I'd rather have the OCs than official Zoo stuff. Discord is great because of that, especially the content creator room, no fucking "dum foxe sly bune xD" that got stale months ago, no wonder most CC hang there.
>>
>>5653795

i see what you did there.
>>
>>5654189
Zootopia has limitations that 'generic furry animal city' doesn't.

It's a shame you can't see that.
>>
>>5654247
>Zootopia fags should leave
Anon, this is the Zootopia thread.
>>
File: zootopia fanart.png (36KB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia fanart.png
36KB, 446x270px
zootopia related content coming through
>>
>>5654220
>>5654247
Hmm, I think I will. You guys are right, I have control over where I spend my time, and the threads I create/brows. I'll stop bugging you about this lost cause.
>>
>>5654224
And a part of the thread complained about it, and Labjer began doing something else.
Stop cherry-picking, listing all the logical fallacies you are abusing is making my head hurt.
>>
File: IMG_2026.png (350KB, 1280x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.png
350KB, 1280x590px
So, who's best waifu, and why is it Charlie?
>>
>>5654160
Please
Just one more greentext
>>
>>5652007
>Zombie Simpsons parodies Zootopia

>>5652174
HUE
>>
>>5654224
you know what i don't look for in a zootopia thread? someone complaining about someone's art on a blog. if you don't like something someone posts, you know what's the better way to handle yourself like an adult? fucking ignore it, not throw a little tantrum that doesn't do anything but shit on the thread.

if you are looking for 100% pure only canon, overplayed overdone bullshit, maybe check the /co/ thread or fucking go. there's still plenty of it around but you know, people get bored. there's a huge, wonderful setting that leaves room for a bunch of interesting characters that will never be canon and to limit artists and writers to like two characters is fucking retarded. this is also the natural progression of a general, especially one with little to no new official content.

wasting my time even typing this shit. bye.
>>
>>5654286
>Not Zootopia
>>
>>5654279
Nice foxe and bun, sign it, anonymous artist
>>
File: 1472080663393.jpg (35KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1472080663393.jpg
35KB, 600x586px
>>5654247
>>
>>5654274
It was, back in June. Now it's mostly fanworks, leave if you're so triggered.
>>
>5654247
>people unironically feeding this troll.
How new are you?
>>
>>5653560
>islam nick and judy
I don't recall that one. Please post it.
>>
File: Zootopia_Travis.jpg (119KB, 339x412px) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia_Travis.jpg
119KB, 339x412px
Actually
Travis is a polecat.

Well a ferret, but ferrets are a type of polecat.
>>
>5654321
>le ebin greentext post number maymay xDDD
>>
>>5653778
I really like your art, your style is a breath of fresh air, especially the coloring.
>>
>5654353
You seem upset, anon.
>>
>>5654113
>2026
>steel wool the cormo sheep
>>
File: happy Nick.png (191KB, 491x568px) Image search: [Google]
happy Nick.png
191KB, 491x568px
>>5653537
>>5653651
>>5653666
>So many drawings
It's strange because I thought that the theme was more apt toward the written medium. Well, interesting to know!

>>5653940
If I were I would try with the animal puns. They would require some work, but I personally found them an enjoyable characteristic of Zootopia.

>>5653547
Well, to create one should be inspired, even a little. TT is an event of fun, made for CCs and not, so I can only hope you will enjoy it!
>>
>>5654286
>Not wanting an Alpha Bitch to tuck you in at night.
>>
>>5654036
That just makes you a picky furry. The physical and cultural setting of Zootopia is nonexistent in OC I'm seeing. It's sketches with no literal background location in the picture (or something generic that could be anywhere) and the cultural setting ie whatever is going on between characters is totally irrelevant to the 'differences in species' topic that Zootopia puts first and foremost.

Zootopia's architecture, engineering, landscapes and just little aspects of everyday life for different species are all so fantastical but grounded in reality. It's a setting that feels like it could be built on forever, but other than a vague memory of a mouse dental team and lewd 'giraffe prehensile tongue' I really don't recall seeing much that runs with Zootopia's themes or setting.

Sure your OC's are roughly 'real' physical proportions and sizes and yes, they aren't neon coloured... but it's uninspired! I bet you know some interesting facts about your favourite animals. Bring life into your characters and surroundings; show off those odd quirks, mannerisms and physical properties that make them so unique! Clash those unique things with one another.
>>
>>5654280
Good riddance, Cancer.
>>
File: this this this and this.jpg (88KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
this this this and this.jpg
88KB, 340x480px
>>5654449
This

Literally every fandom ever could implement a "cucker extraordinaire" or an "X is totally a pedofile" meme.

It's not enough to just slap on the whole "they're in Zootopia" label.
>>
Ummmmmmmm, there was no discussion of the movie Zootopia in the movie Zootopia.

Mods, please ban.
>>
>>5654286
>Al plays matchmaker.
>Finds out Charlie wants the ram d.
>When Remmy steps into the lobby late at night, Al sits him down on the couch and has a talk.
>>
>>5654541
"Yarnball, Charlie wants the D. Get on that."
>>
Maintenance team working on the Great Wall of Chiller. Hot Teams and Cold Teams work in their own sections of the system, according to their species' heat tolerances. Something happens and one team is very short of workers and some workers have to take a shift on the other side, to very uncomfortable effect.

It's 3am and an Echidna is sitting on a couch licking live ants out of a fast food cup. They're actually kinda getting all over the room. Wearing thongs, footy shorts and a singlet, he is shitposting on 4chan /trash/. The couch seat and back is totally shredded and ruined.

It writes itself.
>>
>>5654449
I think you have an excellent point, and I personally would love to see more things done with the knowledge of animals and what's behind them.

All I can say for myself is I don't have the time to add background details to every picture I draw, but it doesn't mean I'm not mindful of the world itself and what should/shouldn't be there (unless it's for comedy's sake). Backgrounds aren't my forte, but I will do my best to use them if I feel they are needed.

I do try to incorporate animal habits and differences in pieces though. I've done quite a bit of study on the three species I use most often and picture how society would perceive them. Sadly since I work so slow I don't get to make much use of that knowledge, or when I do it can sometimes go completely unnoticed, but that's not what I'd consider a fault of the audience.

Point I'm trying to make is I don't disagree, and I personally try my best. Doesn't mean I pull it off, of course. There might be less complaining if I did.
>>
>>5654362
Thanks, that actually means a lot.
>>
File: a very hare pepe.png (10KB, 487x678px) Image search: [Google]
a very hare pepe.png
10KB, 487x678px
>>5654561
>Al acting as Remmy's pimp

hmmmmm

HMMMMM
>>
>>5654563
>live ants out of a fast food cup
that's actually pretty clever
>>
>>5654563
id read it
>>
File: 1460390869513.gif (721KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1460390869513.gif
721KB, 250x193px
>thread mostly consists of calm discussion, constructive criticism and useful feedback, encouragement to contribute and tactful disagreements with both parties stressing they respect each other's view
what the fuck is wrong with you, this is the internet, you are supposed to call each other faggots and throw shit.
what is going on.
why it is happening.
>>
File: VRbitcoffee2.jpg (19KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitcoffee2.jpg
19KB, 199x199px
Good morning thread.

Good morning posters.

Good morning writers.

Good morning artists.

Good morning lewders.

Good morning world builders.

Good morning film enthusiasts.

Good morning translators.

Good morning lurkers.

Its a wonderful morning yet again.

Who is looking forward to TT? Who needs inspiration?

There are plenty of stories you can read about war! Tim O'Brien wrote The Things They Carried, which is a collection of short stories about his time in Vietnam. If you were looking for a longer form piece of writing of the same style, Larry Heinemann's Close Quarters has a similar tone IMO.

If movies are your thing, there are plenty to chose from. Letters from Iwo Jima and Das Boot are interesting in that they follow a losing side's experience of war.

And of course you can go for shorts and cartoons, too! I think this is one of the greatest war stories ever made:
https://vimeo.com/49613968

What war stories would you suggest people check out to prepare for TT?
>>
>>5654565
I don't think I've seen your art before. I like your style though! Thanks for making any kind of art for us bunch of misfits.

I understand that not every piece of art needs detailed literal or contextual background or anything at all, comics and gags aren't official Disney concept art... I still love to see it all, but I crave to see more of the possibilities Zootopia invites us to dream up. Cory Loftis can't hoard all the ideas forever! We can make things I bet he'd kick himself for not inventing on his own.
>>
>>5654309
Not an argument.
>>
File: the fox knows.png (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
the fox knows.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>5654662
>what i happening
we are evolving my dear friend
>>
File: zootopia aerial.png (4MB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia aerial.png
4MB, 1920x804px
>>5654662
disney magic
>>
>>5654565
I liked how those customers at Percy's work thought he was cute
>>
File: req.png (6KB, 518x244px) Image search: [Google]
req.png
6KB, 518x244px
Ok, I feel like I can do few requests again. Slowly, as usual.
>>
>>5654721
Do that thing with the echinda eating ants >>5654563
>>
>>5654721
Flash driving to work but he's late
>>
File: VRbitBeBe.jpg (807KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitBeBe.jpg
807KB, 620x877px
>>5654721
Ah, hello RC! I have a request!

Here you go:
Dunno if you remember, but a ways back I'd made an unfulfilled request for a picture of a large female deer or elk, doing the thing where they slam their fist / forearm on the wall and lean over you - the recipient in this case being a certain electrical lineman cougar (in light jogging shorts and shirt), his tail lashing as he looks up at her, not at all certain if he should really be frightened or not and damn she's big and what is that look in her eyes, holy hell...

This was from a nice anon from last night. Think you could give it a shot?
>>
>>5654619
>Summer finally hits in ZT.
>Pack Street virtually shuts down for a week and a half as much of the population is either "dealing" with the heat, or is dealing with the "heat."
>Charlie gets hit hard.
>Al catches something like yowling coming out of her and Marty's apartment.
>Grabs Remmy to go shut her up, because it's not like it'll count, right?
>She's got something for him anyways, most of the other preds can smell it.
>9 months later…

Oops.
>>
>>5654689
Hi, are you going to write something yourself?

I think there might be four main prompts if we're going for war as I believe most will focus on the army aspect of the theme

>WW1 and trench warfare (because battlefield1 is coming up)
>Vietnam war (because it ain't me)
>WW2 (because wir mussen die ewes austraten)
>SNEKS ATTACK ZOOTOPIA THOUSANDS DEAD
>>
File: emoticon_0009.png (8KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
emoticon_0009.png
8KB, 70x70px
>>5654689
I need inspiration for things that haven't been done yet or else I'll just do law enforcement. I've been fed war/militar stuff since child because my dad fucking love war movies especially those with barely any plot aside from BANG BANG BOOM or WAR BAD PPL DIE. I'm so fucking sick of anything related to it but still want to participate.
>>
>>5654742
it doesn't have any right to be this funny, but I'm giggling like an idiot
>>
File: 1459705077234.jpg (94KB, 815x609px) Image search: [Google]
1459705077234.jpg
94KB, 815x609px
>>5654698
>disney magic
>>
>>5654736
>>5654742
>>5654743

Let's go!
>>
I think I'm going to do something for TT with Nick and Judy not as soldiers, but as civilians living in a war torn city just trying to survive.
>>
>>5654698
That bad dragon shaped skyscraper would be terrible in the wind. It'd put lots of torsional stress on the building.
>>
>>5654689
I was initially struggling to come up with something, but I think I will branch out this week, write a greentext for the first time instead of a more traditional story format.
>>
>>5654689
Personally I would suggest the war between France and the Germanic states (specifically Prussia) that resulted in the unification of Germany (in which the whole world went "Oh Shit" at the idea of a united Germany). It would be interesting if some mammal had a similar idea to solidify Zootopia; say if even though predators and prey declared a truce they still were separated until a mammal united them all against a single enemy/problem. Thus the birth of Zootopia.
>>
File: tumblr_o66ktkMIcM1vpf7p0o1_1280.jpg (266KB, 1006x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o66ktkMIcM1vpf7p0o1_1280.jpg
266KB, 1006x1280px
>>5654449
I understand what are you saying, however I can't agree completely with it.

I'm a huge slut for worldbuilding myself, however you should not categorize everything that doesn't contain that explicitly as not Zootopia.

If you look closely, you will find that the majority of artists like to include little things everywhere that tell you we are in Zootopia. Leaving behind that we follow Zootopia rules in regards to characters (only not domesticated mammals, more toward the feral anatomy of the film instead of the usual anthro furry) you can see many little interesting pieces: the roadwork, buildings and furnitures for rodents, the food they prefer, their little animalistic behaviours surfacing, economy, interpersonal relations. Everything of this is based on Zootopia (or what we imagine it to be). It is a more discreet type of worldbuilding, it is not showing the buildings like you said, but it follows the same realism of the film. Hell, as a drawfag myself I find extremely entertaining to insert something like this, but not in clear view, maybe because this is how it was done in the film, I've seen it many times and still I find all these new little details. So I suggest you look back at many works (the TT ones I found contain them the most), to see the many wonders and expansions to this universe that every CC has inserted inside them, it will feel a little like watching the film again.

Still I want to thank you for being this reasonable and explaining your reasons, not many do something like that and go simply REEEEEE. A hug for you.

>>5654689
Hi Comic! I'm looking forward to it, I'm charged. If everything goes right this will be my biggest work that I contributed to TT.
>>
File: 1475189202693.png (640KB, 772x518px) Image search: [Google]
1475189202693.png
640KB, 772x518px
>>5654573
Just speaking truth. I love artists who break the mold. If you ever berate yourself for not being more "traditional", don't. Your unique style is made all the more beautiful by traditional pieces, just as yours makes them so as well.

Also, photorealistic Charlie is awesome.
>>
File: bonnie01.jpg (13KB, 235x218px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie01.jpg
13KB, 235x218px
>>5654768
>>
File: myfavoritestupidfatyipyip.png (96KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
myfavoritestupidfatyipyip.png
96KB, 700x500px
>>5654690
I'm all for it. I hope some more creative images and works about the world of zootopia itself stems from the thread, be it a piece of a neighborhood or how a mouse behaves around a lion he's just met.

>>5654698
Shit. Zootopia is a gorgeous place.

>>5654702
He's a tiny mammal working at a furniture store. I hope they asked a larger employee to help them move a bed.
>>
>>5654743
>Prey kabe-dons a pred
This is new
>>
>>5654864
Bonnie is best MILF
>>
>>5654878
>"Sorry Percy, everyone else is on break. You'll have to get them that dining room set yourself"
>>
File: VRbuncake.png (46KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
VRbuncake.png
46KB, 291x173px
>>5654756
I'll never say never, but I have a lot of work I have to do for the game.

Maybe I can take some time to make a greentext?

Ah, but I'll be able to read everyone's fics, for sure. TT is my favorite.

>>5654762
Law Enforcement can still be a lot of fun! And you can go pretty far with the theme of war: what about a day in the life of a citizen during a war? What about a parody of a war movie in Zootopia? What about two talking head talk show personalities having a debate about war? Doesn't need to have any combat at all!

Other than that, Law Enforcement is still a darling theme among Zootopia fics, and there might be an interesting way to take them all! How about a story about a prisoner of war?

I'm sure you'll find an interesting pass!

>>5654772
Thank you, buddy! The anon will be super happy!

>>5654826
Greentexts are super fun! And its definitely a great way to sharpen the skillset. People call greentext writing a lesser form of writing, but its not-- its different! Which is great! It's like the difference between writing a short story and a multi chapter fic, or a story and a poem! Maybe a little like a cross between the two. But working in a new medium will be a blast for you! And remember, I do read greentexts if requested, just like regular fics!

>>5654830
That's super interesting! A political side of the look at war! Maybe between a conversation at a cafe between two people in an Eastern European (in the world of Zootopia) country? Or following a politician trying to make it all happen! Tons of perspectives to take with that story.

>>5654839
I like hearing that! TT brings out the best in people!

>>5654889
Is that what its called? I think its a funny idea. And the person who requested it hinted it might help him write a fic!
>>
>>5654894
I'm straight for Bonnie.
>>
>>5651682

i kind of like Remmy Wilde
he amuses me
>>
At a water park, an Armadillo kid rolls into a ball on the waterslide, going down it Sonic Style.

A platypus is part of a travelling circus- a part of the freak show. (Considering there might not be birds or they are very rare to see in Zootopia, what the heck other mammals have a bill?) Banners posted around say things like "RUBBERFACE" "LAYS EGGS LIKE A BUG!" "VENOMOUS?!" "DESCENDED FROM ALIENS?" as it poses for the public.
>>
File: Bonnie.png (76KB, 184x171px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie.png
76KB, 184x171px
>>5654928
>>5654894
>>
File: fdsmajfchuxcborrrpn7.jpg (578KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fdsmajfchuxcborrrpn7.jpg
578KB, 1600x900px
>war theme
well then
>>
File: eli pepe.jpg (47KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
eli pepe.jpg
47KB, 552x390px
romanian here
i want to ask you guys something
what animal do you think fits my country best?
>>
>5654964
foxes because they're gypsies
also, pls go
>>
>>5654971
>foxes are gyppos
does this mean nick is a gyppo too?
holy shit i just realized something
there s a romanian town thats literally calls focsani
focsani-foxani
defuq
>>
File: the thirst.jpg (46KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
the thirst.jpg
46KB, 440x330px
>>5652731
>>
>>5654662
Oh no, we still do that. This thread is just cushy as fuck.
>>
>>5654964
What's native to the region? Maybe a smaller mammal variety?
>>
File: Fox. So shut up.png (8KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
Fox. So shut up.png
8KB, 768x614px
So Anons.
This is my first Greentext. Don't expect too much from me.
Theme will be TT: Military/ Law Enforcement.
English is not my Mother(fucking)language.
So here.
Take the first part. Take it all

>It was an awkward situation. Well not awkward. More like a fucked up situation.
>Nick knew it. And he had to do something. But being a hunted cop didn't make it easy.
>Since two days the whole ZPD wanted to catch his tail, even his partner Judy.
>It doesn't happen often, that three dead mammals were found at one place. Or that there was the fur of the first fox officer on the couch of these three victims.
>Not like he had something to do with it.
>Well, partially.
>All of them where old „Business Partners” of him.
>There was Jim the racoon, Jimmy the weasel and....
>He didn't remebered the last one, but he knew, that three bodies had been found.
>Was it a stoat? Or an otter. He didn't cared.
>But there was one more important question.
>How did his FUCKING FUR get in a room with three corpses inside.
>Well, he didn't had to ask himself this question. Because he already knew the answer.
>Somemammal wanted to see him in prison. Or worse. Probably dead.
>”Bling”
> He jumped. Then he felt that his phone was vibrating. And Oo-De-Lally. It was Carrots.
>Like the other 36 times.
>”Please Nick we can talk.”
>”You don't have to do this.”
>”I'm on YOUR side”
>”Running away is WRONG. I could help you and i could stand up for you in court.”
>”We are still partners. I promised you.”
>”Please.”
>He sighed. In front of him sat Finnik. One person he could trust right now.
>One person who wasn't a cop. One person who didn't need many words to know what should be done.
>”Was it that Bunnycop again? She wouldn't let go of your Sorry-Ass even if you went to hell.”

Theres more. Do you like it.
I hope so.
Many middlefingers from Europe.
See you.
Maybe.
Part 1
>>
>>5655022
our national animal is actually the lynx
”khajiit has wares of you have coin” anyone?
>>
>>5654917
>That's super interesting! A political side of the look at war! Maybe between a conversation at a cafe between two people in an Eastern European (in the world of Zootopia) country? Or following a politician trying to make it all happen! Tons of perspectives to take with that story.

Honestly the political sides of war always interested me just as much, if not more, than the actual war itself. The unification of Germany probably is one of the most interesting and amusing parts of European History to me; the fact that a single man engineered a series of wars with the end game of banding the Germanic states under Prussian rule against France (in which the only thing the Germans hated more than each other was the French) in order to create one of the most powerful and resourceful countries the world had ever seen is amazing. Even more so that he did it in only little over a decade.

I would just have to figure out what type of animal Otto von Bismark would be in Zootopia.
>>
>>5655043
Sounds dope.
>>
File: echidna.png (270KB, 859x526px) Image search: [Google]
echidna.png
270KB, 859x526px
>>5654736
>>
>>5655073
Micromancer, is that you?
>>
>>5655051
Prussian blue, obviously.
>>
>>5654745

zootopia animals follow animal gestation periods
hence why fru-fru had a kid so soon after her wedding

bun fact: bunny pregnancy lasts just a month
>>
File: VRbitprincessfinal.png (121KB, 700x606px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitprincessfinal.png
121KB, 700x606px
>>5655051
I would love to learn more about this. Do you have a book or documentary that you would recommend?
>>
File: draco.jpg (347KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
draco.jpg
347KB, 1000x750px
>>5655069
well,either that or wolves,cause our dacian ancestors were literally wolfaboos,it was like their spirit animal,their protector,they even had banners with wolf heads on them
pic related
>>
>>5655032
Sounds interesting so far! I like the idea of nick and finnick vs the zpd.
>>
>>5655089
I did the math the other day, and with month-long pregnancies, it's perfectly feasible for Bonnie to have that many children. A without litters, which I think the movie left fairly clear don't exist.
>>
>>5655111
Huh. How Dacian are modern Romanians, exactly? Does the name actually come from Rome? I know a buncha Magyars and Bulgars and the like invaded after the fall.

This isn't me being snarky or anything. I'm legitimately curious.
>>
File: heloveshisjob.png (200KB, 700x1512px) Image search: [Google]
heloveshisjob.png
200KB, 700x1512px
>>5654908
>>
>>5655157
well,the romans themselves didnt really conquer more than like a 3rd of dacian land,and the only thing we got from them is culture,true we did assimilate a lot of slavs and tatars,but we still have a lot of dacian blood left
>>
>>5655158
It's a good thing he works out so much.
>>
>>5654932
>weird_idea_the_thread_will_latch_on_for_weeks.jpg
>>
File: pic_detail5774652ad3b29.png (124KB, 177x450px) Image search: [Google]
pic_detail5774652ad3b29.png
124KB, 177x450px
>>5654941
I kind of want a story where Mrs. Wilde and Bonnie have a race to see who is the best MILF. If I wasn't busy with TT I would have written it myself.
>>5655158
Poor little polecat.
>>
>>5654964
Honestly, the only animal I associate with all of Eastern Europe is bears.
>>
File: IMG_2027.png (42KB, 438x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2027.png
42KB, 438x424px
>>5655089
>Charlie disappears for a week, no explanation.
>Remmy comes home from work one morning.
>Door's unlocked.
>Walks in to find most of his apartment's been redecorated. A bunch a new stuff hanging on the walls next to his old junk.
>A pile of turtlenecks and slacks in a corner.
>Opens the bedroom door to see Charlie sleeping.
>He nudges her, and she rolls over to hand him something before going back to bed.
>TFW baby bulge...
>>
>>5655191
>Wilde: The First Fox Police Office
>A Hallbark Channel Original Movie
>Based on a true story
>Starring Remmy Cormo as Nick Wilde
>>
>>5655032
Interesting teaser. I will wait for more.
>>
>>5655207
>bears
>inb4 i personally am pretty weak and small
maiby for the slavic nations
>>
>Nick sighed again.
>”Yes it was Judy. And she's texting the same things like yesterday. Something like “I can help you” again and again.”
>The fennec laughed in his deep voice. It was like the van was making an echo out of his laugh.
>”Man, you poor fucker. Like she could help you right now. She's a cop. Like you. Okay like you were on of them.”
>”You know, you doesn't make this easy, fennec. But the only thing i can do is run and hide. That's why i CAME TO YOU!”
>Nick knew he got a little loud.
>And Nick knew his old friend was the only way to escape the Police. Like they did before he choosed the fucking beautiful blue uniform.
>The fennec became serious again. But he still got this Shit-Eater grin on his muzzle.
>”Well what do you expect from me, Rough Cop? Should i hide you till we both get our balls busted? Hell no!”
>”I just need to escape or disapear from here. If im going to escape, i have to leave everything. My mother, my friends and Jud...”
>Yes, and Judy. Well fuck. In fact he would lose everything he held dear.
>”Ah. I know that kind of face. Let me guess. You just realized that you would lose everthing in your life and there's no turning back,” the fennec grinned.
>”FUCK YOU”
>Don't punch him.
>Don't punch him.
>Don't punch him.
>”Hey calm down, fuckface.”
>”HOW SHOULD I CALM DOWN. MY WHOLE LIFE JUST WENT SHIT. IN TWO MOTHERFUCKING GREAT DAYS!!”
>”I KNOW BUT YOU BEING A SORRY-ASS ABOUT IT WONT BRING YOU ANYWHERE.”
>Okay. Nick calm down. Just calm down. Think about something good. Or about something beautiful. Like Judy.
>NOPE. Don't think of Judy. Think about a big fucking field with big fucking flowers.

Part 2.
There will be more
>>
File: don-1.jpg (48KB, 580x551px) Image search: [Google]
don-1.jpg
48KB, 580x551px
>>5654917
Yep, that's kabe-don
>>
>>5655158
A sushi train that is actually a train. Driven by a rodent. It runs on AA batteries.
>>
>>5655089
>zootopia animals follow animal gestation periods
I don't think there's any evidence of this at all, besides the "Judy has 275 siblings" gag.
The creators have said that the mammals of Zootopia all have human-like life spans, so human-like gestation periods could be assumed as well.
>>
>>5655094
For books I would recommend "The Wars of German Unification" by Dennis Showalter, this one details the three wars that brought the Germanic States together from 1860s to 1871.
For information on Otto von Bismark himself, the man behind the unification of Germany and hailed as one of the most masterful politians of his time, there is "Bismark and the German Empire" by Erich Eyck and "Bismarck, the Man & the Statesman: Being the Reflections and Reminiscences of Otto, Prince Von Bismarck". The first two should be under 20$ or just on kindle, the third book is around maybe 30$.
>>
>>5654435
Thats a really good idea! I'll probably have to toture the names a bit to make things work, but I think it's doable.
>>
File: byron.jpg (443KB, 2048x1078px) Image search: [Google]
byron.jpg
443KB, 2048x1078px
>>5655296
>human-like lifespans

>Nick is 32 and Judy is 25, animal years.
huh

interesting.
>>
>”Ok. I calmed down. First of all we need a plan.”
>”How about i give you to the Fuzz and earn myself a big stack of cash.”
>”HOW about a nice plan”
>”It is a nice plan. For me, Fox”
>”You could get me out of town for a while. And after one or two weeks im comming back with a new identity.”
>”I can't, they are controlling every fucking street outside because a Fox-Cop killed three mammals.”
>”Stop, Stop, Stop. First of all, im not a cop anymore. Secondary, i didn't killed anyone.”
>”Yeah i know. You don't have the balls for something like this. But look man. I can't smuggle you out of town like we smuggled this Popsicle-Shit or the cheap beer on the Bullshark-Cliff.”
>”Then i don't know something else.”
>”Well..”
>”What? Got an idea? Spit it out. But not in my face, i don't know the last time you brushed your teeth. I wonder when they are going to fall out.”
>”Fuck. You. But you know. Theres one thing you could do.”
>”What? Say it already.”
>...
>...
>”You could fake your death.”
>...
>...
>”That's a good idea.”
>”I know. It was mine.”
>”Do you have a plan?”
>”Nope.”
>Silence. You could have heard a pin drop. Or a gun loaded.
>”But i have.”
>”You got something, Slick?”
>”Yes, when you said something about the Bullshark-Cliff. Is the tunnel network still open and empty.”
>”Jup, last week it was. Earned a big pile of cash. But what are you planning?”
>”Something good. I have to be a good actor.”
>”What do you need?”
>”First a bucket of fish or bird blood. A rubber rope. A big rock. I have a gun, but i will need a fake bullet. Oh a little package of fake blood in a hat. Aaaand... Judy.”
>”Man. What. The. Fuck!”
>He asked himself the same question.

This is it for now.
Thats the first greentext of "On the other side"
Stay aware Anons.
>>
File: wat.png (44KB, 336x415px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
44KB, 336x415px
i have an hour to kill
ill take a few requests tonight
>>
>>5655240
Don't worry. Its not a teaser.
>>
>>5655296
He just said it in the post: Fru-Fru was in late pregnancy in 2-3 months after the wedding.
>>5655323
Byron explained later in the tweet that it was only a pun, they are normal years.
>>
>>5655155
How do you figure no litters?
>>
>>5655231
I've been thinking about doing something where Nick and Judy go to see a movie "(loosely)Based on the true events of the Nighthowler Crisis".
>The character based on Nick is played by a rabbit.
>The character based on Judy is always in peril needing to be rescued by "Nick".
>There is a twist ending where a fox was behind everything.
>>
>>5655323
The movie has a 15 year time skip. If Judy aged like a rabbit instead of a human, She'd be going through the police academy dead.
>>
>>5655323
The 'animal years' mentioned there is just a gag. I think Byron or Rich tweeted about it to clear it up after being subject to much spergin' on twitter. It really wasn't an ideal place to make that kind of joke.
>>
Heya peeps, VodkaWrites here.
With TT being military/war/Law enforcement, I know a lot of people are going to be curious as to how soldiers actually operate. So, as I have been in the Army for a few years, I'd be willing to give some peeps advice on how we do what we do, and the general attitude of soldiers.
If you're on discord, PM me, or ask me here.
>>
>>5655368
>Bell weather heroically attempts to save the city from savage chaos.
>Willingly takes the fall to save the city from race riots.

Bell weather did nothing wrong kids.
>>
>>5655344
A rodent working as a fry cook, wearing a heat protective suit like volcano researcher. I'm not sure how it flips patties. Teamwork?
>>
>>5655449

A patty-flipper robot, clearly
>>
File: Untitled.png (385KB, 1193x1685px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
385KB, 1193x1685px
>>5655341
Here's the cap so far.
>>
File: bun smiles.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bun smiles.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>5655258
>>5655341
>>5655357
I've seen. Consider myself interested. Still, I suggest you repost all of it on Thursday when we officially open TT
>>
>>5655344
A rodent mechanic crawling inside a car engine
>>
>>5655344
Nick in a kilt with a bagpipe
>>
>>5655542
Wrong check, Flopsy the Copsy
>>
>>5655542
>deleting failed check
>>
>Lacy Bune as Officer Broody Hipps
what did he mean by this?
>>
It's national badger day.

HONEY CELEBRATION WHEN?
>>
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
A mammal lost it near a rodent town. Now it's furnished.
>>
File: Sleepy Honey.png (24KB, 314x255px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Honey.png
24KB, 314x255px
>>5655605

those days are behind me, anon.
>>
File: Spoon the Coon, Do It Soon.png (42KB, 626x547px) Image search: [Google]
Spoon the Coon, Do It Soon.png
42KB, 626x547px
>>5651888
Hell yeah, that was exactly what I was hoping for.
You're the greatest Inky.
Trips confirm.
>>
>>5655621

WHAT? Honey is always relevant. She's so sweet and insane and kind and crazy and concerned for the future of Zootopia.
>>
File: honhonhon.png (58KB, 458x349px) Image search: [Google]
honhonhon.png
58KB, 458x349px
>>5655449
you are the chosen one
it'll be finished soon
>>
>>5655503
>>5655524
sadly for you guyz, i have some work to do for my design classes, but you will be the first in line tomorrow
>>
File: theconclusion.png (173KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
theconclusion.png
173KB, 700x500px
>>5651704
>>5651807
>>5651860
>>5651921
Goodnight, /ztg/!

Or I guess good afternoon.

>>5655641
Happy to serve.
>trips
Oh damn I didn't notice.
>>
>>5655785
Night Inky, always great to see you

(Also fucku Percy you gotta be more aware of nocturnal animal sleep patterns)
>>
>>5655785
Night! May your dreams be more pleasan than Percy's
>>
File: pinterest.com.jpg (117KB, 716x996px) Image search: [Google]
pinterest.com.jpg
117KB, 716x996px
>>5653239
1/2
don't know source, sorry
>>
>>5655468
Thanks for the effort. I will look in Archive. Cant download it right now.
>>
>>5653239
2/2
http://chocotwy.tumblr.com/
>>
File: rodent part one.png (316KB, 1086x627px) Image search: [Google]
rodent part one.png
316KB, 1086x627px
>>5655449
here's part one
>>
File: doe.png (386KB, 857x561px) Image search: [Google]
doe.png
386KB, 857x561px
>>5654743
>Sorry for the delay my tablet refused to obey it's master for a while
>>
File: rodent part 2.png (1MB, 1425x885px) Image search: [Google]
rodent part 2.png
1MB, 1425x885px
>>5655449
and part two
hope you like it
>>
>>5655901
>Frodo at Mount Doom.png
>>
>>5654689
I'm kinda sitting with a TT submission from a month ago, believe it or not. I might be stuck with it but too stubborn to move on.
>>
File: deep throat.png (67KB, 399x362px) Image search: [Google]
deep throat.png
67KB, 399x362px
>>5655924
hmmm
now that you say it....
yeah kek
anyway
more requests tomorrow
>>
>>5653673
>>5653795
Help, I've been staring at this for so long and I still don't see the difference.
>>
>>5655901
I do, thank you very much! I stayed up late to catch this :)

>>5655924
>Throw the onion ring in the pan, Mr Frodo!
>>
TT tumblr has been updated

>http://t3event.tumblr.com/

>Added picrelated by RC
>check out his tumblr for more anteater doodles http://aswerus.tumblr.com/

>Added missed fic: Shadowbun: Pride and Prejudice by JackFields
>http://archiveofourown.org/works/8161972

>Credited http://anotherknight.tumblr.com for his "Hey, fluff" submission

as always, you can add entries manually via http://t3event.tumblr.com/submit

Add #t3event hashtag to your TT entries to make sure other people can find more about TT and encourage your friends to participate in the next edition.

>Next TT in 7 days, 13/Oct
>>
>>5655976
last panel, bunny in bottom right corner
>>
>>5656002
Ugh, I guess I was focusing too much on any dialogue changes.
>>
Mushroom
Mushroom

>>5655682
>>5655682
>>5655682

[spoiler]I need to come up with better segues[/spoilermaymay]
>>
>>5655901
Its kinda hard to read whats happening here
>>
>>5655850
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56848027
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.