[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #33: Ripped Edition Previous thre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 73

File: image.png (241KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241KB, 600x800px
/sad/ - Satyrs After Dark #33: Ripped Edition

Previous thread: >>5501790

>What is /sad/?
/sad/ is a thread dedicated to a (what if) world where Anon fathers kids with the creatures from Friendship is Magic. For the more explicit material not generally posted on /satyr/. Original content, whether it's art or stories, is highly appreciated. Sometimes its one Anon, other times its multiple Anons and Femnons.

>What are the rules?
Number 1: “Nothing is canon.” Almost every character has an established personality, and canon to them. But when we say “nothing is canon” we mean that people are free to post their own storyline of a character, but it’s treated more as an Alternate Universe.

That’s pretty much it for rules.

>Where can I learn more?
We have the Dropbox, which is a great visual guide to the characters and organized by who their parent is, and can also be used to look up stories.
The Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr

Satyr by Parent List: http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4 (embed)

We hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
Did you really use Vag's picture for the OP photo? It's not exactly a satyr from any creature from the show and the messy style could be a bit offputting.
>>
>>5620014
It's Bassts kid, from the comics. Not really from the show but a FiM lore character none the less. And as for the style it's not that off putting, and a lot of people find the style cute. I personally love how he draws hips.
>>
File: 1474594310951.jpg (255KB, 1000x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1474594310951.jpg
255KB, 1000x1435px
Which satyrs swallow? And which ones dont?
>>
Alright...I made the list! I'm finished. Done.
Swallow:
>Glimmer
>Eventide
>Tonbo
>Stormwalker
>Palette
>Candy
>Mudpie
>Cherry Popper
>Sapphire
>Darcy
>Gala
>Ambrosia
>Cider
>Peach
>Lola
>Wheelie
>Feather Heart
>Leaf
>Mistake
>Misery
>Selena & Dawn
>Dagger
>Cotton Candy
>Clockwork
>Sweet Dreams
>Starburst
>Salai
>Dee
>Treble
>Atlas
>Aeon
>Narya
>Laika
>Kyra
>Missy Electra
>Emma
>Mau
>Kaos
>Toby and her sisters
>Melody
>Misty
>Articia
>Allegra
>Desirae
>Snapshot
>Ivy
>Thorn
>Flora
>Green Peace
>Volupia
>Nightinggale
>Sunny Smiles
>Cristal
>Shortcake
>Mumble
>Pebble
>Chalk
>Purity Quartz
>Mera
>Lenora
>Ash
>Thistle
>Blare
>Cinder
>Simmer & Broil
>Fiddle & Faddle
>>
File: 1465407040867.png (320KB, 1437x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1465407040867.png
320KB, 1437x1079px
>>5626066
Spit:
>Gumdrop
>Garret
>Golden Harvest
>Sugar Chimes
>Petunia
>Asha
>Judy
>Gibbous
>Snap
>Ace
>Yuzu
>Arianna
>Catrine
>Prism
>Alex
>Noelle
>Amelia
>Groot
>Tonsils
>Dingaling
>Ame
>Kimmy
>Cottonball
>Venus
>Annie
>Blue Bonnet
>Solitaire
>Cici
>Thickette
>Pluma
>Lilium
>Joist
>Trimmings
>Wreathe (Golden Laurel's satyr, Wheaties is a really dumb name)
>Deloras
>Home Run
>Mia Incognita
>>
>>5626066
I won't lie. I was gonna be unironically pissed if you didn't include Snapshot in swallow... You did good, Anon. You did good.
>>
Which couples have had romantic sex in a candlelight bedroom, and which couples have had a steamy passionate romp in the back of a car?
>>5626622
Just doing my job Anon. Just doing my job.
>>
>>5626066
>All of the Apples swallow
Good breeding stock
>>
>Lil Mac was having trouble with his growth spurt.
>On one hand, he could finally reach the top of the fridge now that he's grown tall and barrel chested.
>On the other hand his cousin Cider has been acting really odd lately.
>She always avoids eye contact with him and is seems quieter when he's around her for some reason.
>Not to mention just plain acting kookier than a gryphon going vegan.
>The other day after fixing up that fence with Gala, Cider was holding the clothes basket demanding that she needed to wash it right away.
>Cider must've misplaced it on the account that he hasn't seen his shirt in a couple of days.
>Ah well.
>Reclon it'll show up sooner or later.
>>
>>5629064
Good? Good?! Are you fucked in the head?! That's TERRIBLE breeding stock! They're taking it down the wrong hole! You'll lose thousands per yer per apple! It's a fucking waste! Sexy, yeah, but a waste!
>>
>>5626066
>Melody and Misty both swallow
There is something very hot about a blind girl swallowing a huge cum load

>>5626175
I didn't think id see Yuzu in the spit list. Any reason you can think as to why she doesn't like to swallow? Thanks for the comprehensive list anon. It was a fun read.
>>
>>5627280
Darcy and Anon shared a rather hot and heaby session in the back room with shit ventilation.

Presto treated Melody to a very romantic candle lit dinner and scented candles were placed in the bedroom where he then tenderly made love to her.
>>
It's so dead without /d/ or DJ. I miss the random art dumps and request nights. Those were a lot of fun. It's a shame I lack any artistic ability or I'd do it.
>>
File: halloween sluts.png (82KB, 1244x1572px) Image search: [Google]
halloween sluts.png
82KB, 1244x1572px
>>5634229
Anyone around now? Doodling some stuff.
>>
>>5635093
I'm around, friendo. That looks good.
>>
>>5635116
i never know what to draw, what's the board feeling?
>>
>>5635093
Warren and Petunia making love to each other.
>>
>>5635137
I can't speak for the board, but personally, I'm always up for lewd electras.
>>
>>5635093
Draw Ariana raping someone with her massive clit.
>>
>>5635093
Yeah I'm here, mind drawing a pic of Dinagaling cuddling a shark. And the thread appreciates any content you draw for us mang. Any hope of having some free time for saturday doodles?
>>
>>5635093
Joist masturbating. That lumber girl satyr
>>
>>5635343
anyone have a pic of aryanne's satyr? i'm in the mood for her (eventually)
>>
File: Eva Hoofler.jpg (128KB, 1081x1670px) Image search: [Google]
Eva Hoofler.jpg
128KB, 1081x1670px
>>5635591
>>
>>5635093
I'm about... Nice
>>
>>5635093
Little League or Trimmings being lewd, please.
>>
>>5635137
Race traitor Dawn. Fucking a dirty Minner
>>
>>5635137
See >>5635328
Or more of your babies is always nice. Dog satyr litter, your trap and reverse trap, lenora, etc.
>>
>>5635093
MOAR! ... Please. More of this, specifically.
>>
>>5635189
i think she was the one of the first satyr i drew !
>>
File: daddy's shirt.png (20KB, 779x546px) Image search: [Google]
daddy's shirt.png
20KB, 779x546px
>>5636182
>forgot pic
kills me
>>
>>5631955
Yuzu doesn't like the consistency. If it's watery it makes her think of urine, and if it's too thick it makes her think of snot.
>>
>>5636205
now compare the two
>>
>>5636205
Nice, man. This little cutie needs more love.

>>5636256
Good improvement, by the way.
Though I must say I prefer the more realistic horse legs in the original.
>>
>>5636205
Is that Home Run?
>>
File: 990288.png (715KB, 1120x1506px) Image search: [Google]
990288.png
715KB, 1120x1506px
>>5635343
So which satyrs would she hate not even count about that they're half breeds in the first place? Does she hate the non satyrs or the traitors more?
>>
>>5636520
>>5635644
>NazI Satyr
>hates everything that isn't pure muster race and race traitors
>Crushes on Utah hard
>Thinks he's a glowing canidate for superiors satyr babies
>She vomits when she finds out he has mated with a filthy cow and rancid buffalo

Could be funny.
>>
>>5635093
I'd like to see the big one eating out the small one sexually
>>
>>5636749
Must purge them all. All the apples, all the udder whores. All the dirty species.
>>
>>5635093
Mudpie and Thorn slamming clams
>>
>>5636749
>"Master race"
>A race that doesn't even have claws or sharp teeth
>Can't fly and hunt like a gripphon
>Can't breath fire and literally eat rocks and minerals like a dragon
>Not as big or strong as yaks or buffalo
Lel, whatever she wants to believe.
>>
>>5636820
YES. Make some vanilla/chocolate swirl loooove.
>>
>>5636520
Aryanne or Eva?
If you buy into Aryanne actually being genuinely a nazi, I guess she would at least dislike all satyrs with non-white human parents and non-pony non-human parents. Maybe to a lesser degree satyrs with unicorn or pegasus parents.

I like to think that Eva is a little more reasonable than her parents and rolls her eyes at their speciesist remarks when they can't see it. Some of her best friends are dark-skinned and non-pony satyrs, but she doesn't want her parents to find out because she knows they'll raise a stink about it.
>>
>>5636502
She sure is.
>>
>>5637062
Aryanne.
>>
>>5636749
>Tries again
>Maybe someone like Rory
>Must have some influence because he's royalty.
>Vomits more when she sees him with one of those disgusting drakes.
>>
File: meeting at a party.png (130KB, 1769x1605px) Image search: [Google]
meeting at a party.png
130KB, 1769x1605px
>>5635936
uhhh an idea turned into a doodle turned into a comic.
>CAPTA: griffin gardens
crap, do i need to draw a grif baby
>>
>>5637503
Holy shit that's good stuff! Also I vote loli Emma!
>>
>>5637503
Cuuute! Nice halloween party.
>Draw a griff baby
How about Noelle?
>>
>>5637503
Yes, you do.
>Neither girl has a second, plugged in tail.

>>5637555
More loli satyrs a nice.
>>
>>5637583
She look like she got big titties and a phat butt
>>
File: erect sushi.png (15KB, 251x315px) Image search: [Google]
erect sushi.png
15KB, 251x315px
>>5637503
also, have this, since i haven't done reactions in a while
>>
>>5637660
That Anon is gonna have a leaky butt hole.
>>
>>5637503
This is really cute, but I think the joke is going over my head.
>>
>>5638323
You know that tail Lenora has? It's going in his butt. Sexually.
>>
>>5638398
I guess I was wrong. I was just thinking about that. Do you think she'll put a condom on it?
>>
One question: oppai loli?
>>
>>5637383

>Warren talks with a group of ponies as she stands a few feet away cringing
>"He's sort of all white."
>She focus fiercely on his skin splotches and begins to sweat like a dog in a Chinese restaurant before vomiting all over the floor again.
>>
>>5639168
We already had one, but sure. Why not?
>>
>>5639168
How oppai?

>>5639216
WE DID?!
>>
>>5639168
That somewhat defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

>>5639309
Either flat, or bred for milking.
>>
>>5636520
Here, I made something really short. Not really lewd per se, but it fits the topic.

Eva Aryanne is a strange girl with a strange background. Her parents have always said how they’re the best and finest. Eva of course thinks that she deserved nothing but the best. The best she found was an Earth pony satyr named Utah Apple. He may be a bit younger than her, but that doesn’t detract what she feels for him. He’s a tall, strong, and hardworking stallion. Eva knew that he must be the one.

The best part about this is that she knows she has no competition. She could never figure out why, but it seems like none of the other girls would ask him out or anything. It must have been that they think they are inferior to him. Eva wouldn’t have it any other way either. Today she plans on asking him on a date and taking him as rightfully hers. She has been following him for the past few weeks to learn his schedule. She knows that after he’s done with what she thinks is punishing that bovine abominations and putting them in their place, he goes to help that disgusting cousin of his at the farmer’s market.

She can’t stand that cousin of his and how she always seems to help him and give him advice. Hopefully with time, Eva can get him to see things differently. As she heads to the market, she sees the cow whore a bit ahead of her. Eva thinks how strange how the Apples would let that thing out, but it must be on good behavior or something of the sorts. Time passes by a bit further and Eva notices that the monster is going in the same direction as her. ‘Must need something from her master’ She thought. Eva also wondered if her parents would allow a slave in the house.
>>
Eva regretted looking up after she sees something that makes her gag. That the stallion she deserves kissing and is hugging that disgusting cow. Eva decides to redirect to some other part of the market and eavesdrop. The weather is fairly warm. It could have been possible that she was seeing things. She hears what they’re talking about and it’s the worst few minutes in her life. They were talking about going to the movies and getting ice cream tonight. Her heart felt like it dropped to her stomach. How is it possible someone like him would love something like that? She leaves the market with nothing in hand and plans for the future.

End

I wonder if she likes the comic Uber.
>>
>>5639419
>>5639350
Aww, poor Eva. She deserves a pure, strong stallion to help breed.
>>
>>5639419

>Plans for the future.
Yeah, that doesn't sound ominous at all. What's she planning?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1QuxtND_NQg
>>
File: Kroenen.gif (71KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
Kroenen.gif
71KB, 500x451px
>>5639493
She won't be happy for a while to put it lightly.
>>5639641
Open ending. I didn't really think of something for after this. It's more of a jumping off point for anyone who does want to write it. Hopefully give someone an idea or some sort of inspiration.
>>
File: loli griff.png (71KB, 1518x1147px) Image search: [Google]
loli griff.png
71KB, 1518x1147px
>>5637583
>>5637555
i can never decide. i even threw in a loli jade 'cause i love her.
>>
File: loli griff nonoppai.png (71KB, 1518x1147px) Image search: [Google]
loli griff nonoppai.png
71KB, 1518x1147px
>>5640232
non oppai for those of u who would prefer
>>
>>5640232
I prefer the idea that Jade's tits have ALWAYS been huge.
>>
>>5640232
This is too precious and so on the nose. Noelle's pigtails, it's too much!A.A. Milne would be one of her favorite authors. And Emma looks super sweet with her Pikachu shirt and gameboy! It's funny how Jade's development just BTFO's her two friends' You forgot some wings by the way.
>>
>>5640232
love them boobs.
>>
>>5639419
Ahhh, racist Satyrs. It's a nice change of pace to read about it on story form for once. I mean; the subject matter is bad... But stories are always nice.
>>
>>5643132
I do think that they could be great foils for each other. They both look a bit similar with white skin and blonde hair, but while Utah embraces what he loves and becomes fairly heroic and defend the weak, Eva embraces what she loves and becomes a Nazi. Think of Captain America and Red Skull.
I also enjoy adding on to his possible rogue's gallery.
>>
>>5639397
>Eva Aryanne
Isn't it Eva Hoofler?
Or is her middle name Aryanne after her mother?
>>
>Mistake stretches on the bed nude and rubs her sore crotch, Yuzu’s Da…Anon rocked her world last night. And it was every bit as magical and fantastic as she imagined.
>Anon sleeps peacefully next to her as she turns to look at him, a rugged, older man who fucked like an animal. (“Score!”) She thought to herself before going to spoon with him.
>All cuddled up, she signs to herself happily as its then the alarm clock rings loudly. Instead of waking up from a dream, its Anon who wakes up besides her.
>He groans annoyed from being disturbed from his slumber, but after smacking his lips he looks over to Mistake and smiles.
“Morning beautiful, did ya sleep well?”
>”I couldn’t sleep at all to be honest.” She laughs.
“You can take a sick day if you want, one of the things they never tell you about school is that you can miss a lot and its not the end of the world.”
>”No, I’ll be fine, wouldn’t be the first all nighter I pulled.”
“Surely wont be the last.” He adds kissing her on the cheek, “Shower is over there, you can use it first before you go to wake Yuzu.”
>”Huh?”
“Yuzu, yeah she loves sleeping in late and getting her out of bed is like pulling teeth. But if anyone can get her out of bed and at school on time it’d be you. You don’t mind do you?”
>”Oh, haha, umm..No not at all, I’ll wake her.”
>>
>>5652341
>After her shower, she then heads over to Yuzu’s room and lets herself in. “Yuzu? You awake?”
>”Huh?” She asks sleepily turning around to see Mistake “What do you want Mistake?”
>”I was just..uhh..say lets get out of here and go do stuff.”
>”Nah, I really just wanna sleep. I’ll see ya later today ok?” She replies before going back to resting.
>”…Cmon Yuzu, I’ll buy ya breakfast.”
>She turns around annoyed and looks her right in the eyes “I said I wanna sleep.” She replies lowly, as though ready to burst in anger.
>”Just get up, I don’t want your dad on my ass that I couldn’t get you up.”
>”Oh, so NOW you don’t want him on your ass?”
>”That’s not what I meant.” She whispers annoyed
“Hey Mistake, is Yuzu awake?”
>”In a minute~” She replies with a nervous cheer before going back to looking at Yuzu “Now you listen to me you batty bitch, I don’t have the time or patience to kiss your spoiled ass so you better get out of bed this instant.”
>Yuzu gives a dark grin as she gets out of bed and tosses the blanket to the side and cracks her knuckles “I fucking dare you.”
>As you wait for the toast to cook you hear the sounds of thudding and screeching from the top floor. “Slut!” “Skank!” “Whore!” “Bitch!”
“Awww~ She got her out of bed.”

Just a little one shot about the day after Mistake finally getting with single dad Anon.
>>
>>5652350

>"So I got Yuzu up... um, m-maybe there's time for a quickie before school?"
>>
>>5652350
Thanks Anon

thanon
>>
>>5648299
I didn't know her last name, so let's just say it's Eva Aryanne Hoofler.
>>
>>5639397
I thought it was customary to end every Eva story with a brass band starting to play?
>>
>>5652341
>”No, I’ll be fine, wouldn’t be the first all nighter I pulled.”
>Not the first
>In that context.

Abort, abort! Whore alert!
>>
>>5654307
>teens having sex
>news

And Mistake meant study all nighters not fun ones. But her having sex aint a deal breaker
>>
>>5654307
Everyone had sex here in /sad/ when they were young kids.
>>
File: 1445835276283.png (192KB, 763x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445835276283.png
192KB, 763x904px
>>5654385
>But her having sex aint a deal breaker
It is if she proves to be a bad influence on poor, innocent Yuzu.
>>
>>5654426
Nobody is innocent.
>>
File: 1459442550985.jpg (283KB, 413x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459442550985.jpg
283KB, 413x800px
>>5654431
Thank you, Fyodor Karamazov.
>>
>>5654426
>Chillingwithmystepmomandchildhoodfriend.jpeg

Also it's more like Yuzu is a bad influence on her.
>>
>>5655246
>Also it's more like Yuzu is a bad influence on her.
In the /sad/ universe.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 599x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 599x675px
>>5655246
Speaking of her being a bad influence, just how badly does Dread Captain Yuzu crave booty?
>>
>>5655652
Not as much as she craves "First mate" Anon's cock erupting inside her.
>>
>>5655709
Has Yuzu ever been shipped with a male other than Anon?
>>
>>5658070
Now that you mention it, I can't actually remember her ever being shipped with anyone other than Anon.
>>
>>5658227
With Murmur, with Mistake, and with her temporally displaced self.
>>
>>5658330
We were talking about males though.
>>
>>5658227
I kind of consider Yuzu in that same category with Dawn where I can't really see anyone she would be with.
>>
>>5658330
>with her temporally displaced self
How many satyrs have engaged in selfcest? For some reason, I don't believe that she's the first to do so.
>>
>>5658951
Kimmy and Mera do what comes natural to chimeras pretty often, then there was the story with Hope making her dad a harem with the mirror pool.
>>
>>5658412
This.
>>
>>5658070
>>5658227
If you guys wanna piss people off; could go with the default of Timber. And it makes so much sense! Their moms were bat ponies... They both exist! A match made in heben.

Or if you want to put in the effort, could make a non-satyr or human self-insert oc for her to mack on. That really grinds some people's gears.
>>
>>5659097
Nah, Anon is fine by me.
>>
>>5659097
>Implying its our intention to piss people off

We just were discussing possible male matches for Yuzu that are not Anon and not female lezbo wank material
>>
>>5658070
Nothing I've ever discussed, but I think Yuzu and Sirius is cute.
>>
File: 1475668379630.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1475668379630.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>5659097
Anon, sometimes it's better to have nothing than something.
>>
If there was a story that focused on another Simmer and Blare ship, or a Sirius and Sweet Dreams ship, what would you want to see out of each?
>>
>>5662491
Just more flushing out of characters. Dont really care about content in general so long as its interesting to read.
>>
>>5661565
to attempt and "support" my claim, featuring a potential story of Sirius deciding his very own Abomination Bat Guard.
>>
>>5662570
>inb4 wrong thread
and, uh, they fuck a lot
>>
>>5662596
It's ok, they don't have to fuck for it to be discussed here. Even in jest don't open up the door for shit posting. But what would he do with this bat army? Are they his concubines or does he just want a cool night guard?
>>
>>5662570
I could totally see this happening. Yuzu's mom could be a member of Luna's night court.
>>
>>5662655
little of column a, little of column b.
I imagine his mother was protective of Sirius and offered him her entire bat army. obviously he would deny, ala "i'm not a kid anymore, i can make my own choices, give me a chance already," etc. She demands he have at least one guard of the night, and, in a stride of rejecting/accepting the offer, he chooses the batyr, an abomination like him.
>>5662681
thats cute!! is Yuzu's mom an unknown batpone, or is it a pre-established OC like Arrhythmia to Murmur?
>>
>>5662731
I think she's an unnames OC.
>>
>>5662491
Have they ever fucked at all? I just remember a drunken kiss on the lips.
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 700x700px
>>5662570

I ship Sirius with Sweet Dreams.

He could learn to get that stick out of his ass if he hung around her enough.
>>
File: 12(11)(1).jpg (210KB, 1093x1267px) Image search: [Google]
12(11)(1).jpg
210KB, 1093x1267px
>>5662570
I love how you changed up Luna's mane style and height to actually make her look like she's aged. It'be be nice to see the M6's Milf looks now, since they've all pushed out an average of two satyr. Also, we always hear about an Uncle Anon macking on his nieces, but we never hear bout any Auntie Femanon's that would get a kick out of teasing her young satyr nephews.
>>
>>5665524
>Auntie Femanon's that would get a kick out of teasing her young satyr nephews
I'd read it.
>>
>>
>>5666005
>>5665524
Teasing how?
>>
>>5662570

I can imagine Yuzu turning around with either a smirk or a frown, saying something along the line of the following.

>"Yeah, we'll get in line, there's not a boy in town that doesn't want a piece of this. Of course maybe if you were to put a ring on my finger..."
"A ring?"
>"A nice one, real diamond and all."
"M-Mother, are the jewelers still open?"
>>
>>5664764
Wait, is she grinding on top of a washing machine in that pic? I've always just thought she was sitting at a table.
>>
>>5669493

It's a table. She's just sitting funny.
>>
>>5669493
I can kinda see it. Figured it was just a chair with decorative holes in the back, though. Looks like she's sinking slightly into the padding.
>>
>>5669059
Bedroom eyes. Intentionally going commando when she knows they're going to be able to see up her skirt.
Coming out of the shower in her panties only, or wearing only towels, while they're visiting.
That sort of thing.
>>
>>5669493
Looks like she's just sitting awkwardly on a chair to me.
>>
>>5669464
I think it would be funnier if she said it annoyed and sacrasictally. Only to have him end up at her door step with a giant diamond ring. And it could just be a series of one shots where she says something sarcastically and he does the literal thing.

>When pigs fly
>He shows her a rare species of avian swine
Etc
>>
Who was that older person satyr liked when they were going through puberty? A babysitter? A friend's mom?
>>
>>5671225
Pogo had a pretty big crush on Mayor Mare.

Melody swoons over Keith Davids rich velvety voice.
>>
Ariana's penis-like clit.
>>
>>5671225
Some satyrs are still going through puberty. Thorn liked Big Mac and Mudpie liked Herc. Rory thought Thistle's mom was really cute before he started officially dating her daughter, and Peach is into Warren.
>>
Lubricated drake anuses
>>
>>5674578
>Easy anal every time
Nice... Nice.
>>
>>5674578
Self-lubricating?
I guess that makes sense since the cloaca doubles as a vagina and butthole.
>>
>>5675234
And, you know, they eat gems... Gotta pass them somehow.
>>
>>5675318
Also a good point, if they don't fully digest them.
>>
>>5675340
>Screams of death as a Drake uses the bathroom
>"GAH! AHHHH! GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!"
>Crying, sobs, pained panting
"AH! I SEE DEMONS! I SEE DEEEMONS!"
>If only they had a way to easily pass their terrible required diet
>There is a thunk, followed by silence
"... They dead."
>>
>>5652350

>The previous night.
>Mistake secretly meets with Anon and the pair break into song because reasons.
>https://youtube.com/watch?v=hJZqPCvKRgo
>>
>>5675969
Mistake has a habit of texting Yuzu while she's having sex with her dad.

>"OMG Zu ur dad is such a perv lol."
>"Lmao just had another orgasm!"
>"He wants to put it in my butt lol! What do I say?"
"Stop texting me."
>>
>>5676506
>texting
>not calling her and making her listen to her dad's grunts and moaning exaggeratedly
>>
>>5676546

"Come on, pick up, pick up...... What's taking her so-"
>"Hello?"
"Mistake!"
>"Nah, sweetie, it's me."
"Dad? Why are you answering Missy's phone?"
>"Because your friend's a little busy right now, babybat."
"Whatever it is she's doing can't be that important so just put her on, I need to tell her something."
>"Uh... Her mouth's full right now, she can't talk... Huh? Yeah, I'll tell her, you keep going just like that."
"Dad?"
>"She says she'll call you back in a little while, okay?"
"No, tell her it's important. What are you doing anyway?"
>"Well... I guess you could call it administering an oral exam."
"Wait, what? I don't.... Oh, gross! What the hell, dad?! Why would you even answer the phone if you're doing THAT?! "
>"Hang on... Hang on... Hang on!"
"Uh... a-are you okay? Hello?"
>"Whew... Yeah, I'm great, pumpkin, and Mistake can talk now if you want."
"I've changed my mind."
>>
>>5676506
>"ZOMG he said that if I don't get off my phone he's going to set it to vibrate and shove so far up my ass that it'll tickle my tonsils."
>>
>>5677084
Does shameful masturbation ensue?
>>
File: expand dong.jpg (41KB, 383x750px) Image search: [Google]
expand dong.jpg
41KB, 383x750px
>>5677084
>>
>>5677278
No, Yuzu's too busy trying to rebuff the advances of a certain overly infatuated Prince.

"Look, I already told you that I'm not interested. I mean I appreciate the diamond ring, and the meal at that restaurant where you bought out every table and hired the orchestra to play for me... and the two dozen red roses, as well as the new car, but, like, I'm just not looking for a guy right now. It's not you, it's me!"
>"But I would pluck the very moon from the heavens and set it upon a silver chain around you neck just to see you smile."
"And I'm flattered, but I'm just going through some weird stuff right now, you know? My friend just started dating my dad, and she's totally rubbing it in my face and... it's complicated."
>"Say the word and I'll have her disappear."
"No, I don't want her killed! But, I mean thanks for the offer."
>>
>>5675234
I really don't like cloacas, so I prefer to just seperate it into regular anus and vagina. The fact that it means sewer in Latin paints enough of a picture as is.
>>
What's the manticore daughter's name?
>>
>>5682182
Lenora. Her daddy wanted to go with "Growl urrr, Roar", but the mom vetoed that. Her mom, still high, wanted to name her sushi, but her dad threatened to eat her. Femanon eventually found a name they both liked.
>>
>>5682874
So I could change the name from Sushi in the derpibooru to lenora, right?
>>
>>5682934
Yeah, man.
People have been using the name Lenora as the standard for a while now.
>>
>>5682182
It varies, but usually Leona or Lenora. She was called Sushi for a while IIRC, but that was kinda stupid.
>>
>>5686820
>but that was kinda stupid
Just like naming someone Wheelie is.
>>
>>5687146
Pony names are dumb. Naming a satyr Wheelie is no dumber than naming a pony Cheese Sandwich.
>>
>>5687192
Not disputing your point, but Cheese Sandwich is kind of a bad example since having a silly name was the entire point in that case.
>>
>>5687222
Is Double Diamond any better? Or Cranky? Or even Scootaloo? What in the world is a Scootaloo? Equesyrian naming conventions are weird and dumb and the only concern is about how the name sounds and if it gets a concept across.
>>
Can we get something like this for Alex or Darcy?
>>
>>5687277
And Wheelie sounds stupid as hell for a satyr. Who gives a fuck about concepts? It'd be one thing if we were naming ponies, but satyrs aren't ponies.
>>
>>5687503
Wheelie sounds fine, stop getting mad over nothing. Satyr names almost always follow pony names. That's why you do see any Kevins or Chads or Bradleys in the name list.
>>
>>5687522
>Satyr is named Steve
>gets made fun of by the Equestrian kids for having a weird name that doesn't mean anything
>>
>>5687522
It doesn't. It sounds unoroginal and dumb as hell. It screams "I can't come up with slightly original ideas at all, so I'm gonna use a name that sounds like something Scootaloo would name one of her stunts."
>>
>>5687522
>>5687591
I kind of want to see this.

>>5687672
>I am mad at the thing
>I will continue to bitch about the thing even though more people like, support, and provide for the thing
>I won't think I'm a whiner
That's you. That's what you sound like.
>>
>>5687733
>Even though more people support it
Except that's wrong, you egocentric prick. She had another name when she was first created, and then you came and kept ranting forever and ever about how stupid you thought it sounded like, even though almost nobody cared. But who gives a shit what they think, right? It's your words and your words alone that matters.
>>
>>5687859
Wrong guy. Besides, we have had name changes before, yet this is the one you choose to trigger you. Narya, Lydia, Spruce, Irrya, whoever Rarity's original daughter was; to name a few.
>>
>>5687859
Yeah, Pollo is such a creative and original name for a satyr.
>>
>>5687897
Helluva lot better and more original than Wheelie.
>>
Some /Ll/ with Lenora and Wheelie when?
>>
I feel like butting in here for a minute.

>>5687192
>Pony names are dumb
You're dumb. And these are not ponies.
>>5687277
>Equesyrian naming conventions are weird and dumb and the only concern is about how the name sounds and if it gets a concept across.
Yes, when it comes to ponies. But again, satyrs are not ponies. There doesn't need to be a concept behind every name that exists.
Pogo? What does that have to do with parties? Not much, but the majority voted on it because it was fitting.
Hope? Nothing to do with a lyre, but everyone agreed it was a cute name that really fit her.
Alex, Ariana, Oliver, Simmer, Lenora, Kimmy/Mera, and so on; what do those names have to do with them as persons or their parents? Nothing, because not every name needs to have a concept behind them. Some of them just sound nice and fitting, that's all.
>>5687522
>That's why you do see any Kevins or Chads or Bradleys in the name list.
>Who is Emma?
>Who is Alex?
>Who is Utah?
>Who is Melody?
>Who is Amelia?
I could go on, but I think you get the picture here.
>>5687873
>we have had name changes before
Changes that the majority agreed were for the better. But going from Pollo to something as ridiculous as Wheelie? Honestly, was that the best you could come up with?
>>5687897
Compared to Wheelie, yeah. Not saying that the name Pollo was good, but it certainly sounded a little better than Wheelie.

I honestly dislike both names, that's why I often just ignore Scootaloo's kid whenever someone mentions her.
>>
>>5689223
>what do those names have to do with them as persons or their parents
Lenora is similar to Leona, which is similar to Lion - one of the animals a manticore is based on.
>>
>>5689270
>Lenora is similar to Leona, which is similar to Lion - one of the animals a manticore is based on.
Huh, cool way of thinking.
Names that sounds like it could come from Equestria, yet also like it could come from a human, are cool. Makes the whole You-marry-pony thing more believable as the names sound like something both parents could agree on.
>>
>>5688598
>>5689223
>Pollo is a good name
Ohhh, I get it. You're ass mad no one liked your retarded name for Scoot baby. Naming after a meme, never a good idea.
>>
>>5691391
>Naming after a meme, never a good idea.
Agreed, famalamadingdong. Personally, I always thought we could just drop one L and say it meant adventure. As in Marco Polo.
Wheelie's not too bad, though. It absolutely sounds like a name an Equestrian would choose.
>>
>>5691391
>Implying I said that Pollo is a good name
Are you retarded? Incapable of reading an entire sentence before replying? Or are you just a shitposting faggot trying to start shit?
>>
>>5691743
"Helluva lot better than Wheelie". Retard. Done helping you balt.
>>
>>5691743
It's obvious that he's that sensitive prick who kept bitching about Pollo being a stupid name. Try to ignore him.
>>
>>5691779
>I'm incapable of reading entire sentences before replying
>I'm just gonna assume that everyone who argues with me is a samefag
Are you that shitposter who likes to take the piss out of everything?
>>
>>5691872
Says the guy who angrily brought up a name change MONTHS after it was relevant.
>>
>>5692239
>Angrily
I'm not >>5687503 you shitposter.
>>
>>5692552
Just. Fucking. Ignore. Him.
>>
>>5671225
Simmer had a crush on some the seniors he saw in highschool, even thoug he was quiet for the first couple of months.
>>
>>5693713
Just girls or did he have an awkward "I-I'm not gay!" Stage?
>>
File: Joist_NSFW.png (287KB, 1280x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Joist_NSFW.png
287KB, 1280x1918px
>>
>>5698047
Woof
>>
File: 1474125071818.png (132KB, 745x808px) Image search: [Google]
1474125071818.png
132KB, 745x808px
>>5698597
Cat calling? Thats a paddlin.
>>
>>5698839
For her. She looks like she loves a good spankin'.
>>
File: Joist.png (39KB, 1300x1370px) Image search: [Google]
Joist.png
39KB, 1300x1370px
>>5700392
She may, but she doesnt really get out much so who knows.
>>
>>5694152
Just girls, though Broil tried to tease him about some of them calling the two sisters at first.
>>
>>5619821
You really should get rid of some words in the OP.
>>
>>5706395
Why?
>>
>>5706754
>Almost every character has an established personality, and canon to them
>everything else will just be treated as an alternate universe
That line. What is canon, exactly? One guy could think one thing, while another guy thinks another thing. Now saying that only one guy's headcanon is canon while everything else is nothing but an alternate universe thing sounds like a selfish dick move.
>>
>>5708259
Its on there because there already is a mostly accepted backstory to each satyr. Most of the time we go by what the creator of said satyr established and if there was not one its usually what the thread agreed on what is the most likely.

And its not a selfish dick move, most people are respectful enough to act so dismissively of other peoples takes on the character. Except for some dedicated trolls and assholes who feel the need to stir up shit in the thread for no reason.

Having an origin point of characters isnt a bad thing, and its still a work in progress but honestly we have gotten by pretty well these past years running things as is. It only ever seems to be a problem when people go out of their to poke holes into the thread rules and start up shit by brining attention to things nobody has ever said or done.
>>
>>5709462
>Its on there because there already is a mostly accepted backstory to each satyr.
Not talking about the backstory, but the satyrs' characteristics.

>And its not a selfish dick move, most people are respectful enough to act so dismissively of other peoples takes on the character.
>cue to audience laughing
If people here were respectful, then we probably wouldn't even need /sad/. And you're steering away from the topic; we're not talking about being respectful of other's headcanons, we're talking about what is and what is not the general canon for the satyrs.

Here's a scenario:
A new guy enters this general and asks about Simmer and Timber, their personalities and what is canon about them.
What do you answer him? That Timber is the ultimate macho man with the biggest dick in Equestria that every single female wants, and that Simmer and Broil's love for each other is honest and pure and that they fuck each other every night?
>>
>>5710529
>If people here were respectful, then we probably wouldn't even need /sad/

Nobody will ever admit that they were at fault for this so there is no point in bringing it up.

>we're talking about what is and what is not the general canon for the satyrs.

Why exactly? Everyone has done a pretty good job of writing for satyrs as multiple takes without ever going full melt down. You and whoever started this conversation seems to have a problem with the OP saying there is an established canon for satyrs despite the fact that there kind of is. But if you are so adamant in voicing your dislike of it then what do you suggest would be better? I cant wait to hear what constructive suggestion you are going to bring to the table.

>Here's a scenario

There is either you, or another Anon who always keeps brining this up as some sort of definitive example as to why we need to modify the OP but yet it has never happened. And even if someone were to ask that it would most likely just be answered with people saying there are multiple takes on them but no real personality has ever taken hold.
>>
>>5711251
As always, you keep dodging the questions.
>There is either you, or another Anon who always keeps brining this up as some sort of definitive example as to why we need to modify the OP but yet it has never happened.
That's why it's called a hypothetical scenario. As in, it could happen.

>And even if someone were to ask that it would most likely just be answered with people saying there are multiple takes on them
Probably, probably not. You know as well as I do that if anyone were to ask about Gumdrop, then some people would reply that she's a hardcore electra who wants her daddy's dick more than anything. Does that mean that it is canon that Gumdrop is an Electra, and everything else anyone makes up is just an alternate version of her?

Like one Anon said:
>The "established personalities and canon" are all vague and just cause people to argue that their headcanon is more canon than someone else's headcanon. There's no point in trying to claim that there's any canon beyond "this character is related to this other character"
>>
>>5712214
I say change a few words. Like acknowledging there are a few well known takes on a character; but everything is veritable.

Never read the OP since /sad/ is just where I come for pics, but yeah. Those lines are a wee bit full of shit.
>>
>>5712214
>>5712331
So if I were to copy and paste the exact same OP that's in /sat/ would you stop bitching about it and brining up "what if"s that nobody had ever asked before? Or are you gonna knit pick some other thing to bitch about?
>>
>>5712214
>Does that mean that it is canon that Gumdrop is an Electra
This is /sad/, soo... yes.
>>
>>5712450
Sensitive lil prick, ain'tcha?
>>
>>5712554
Gumdrop a best.
>>
>>5712557
>Thread OP has been around for ages
>No issues with it
>Suddenly "Hey! What IF some Anon does something nobody had ever done before. And asks something that has never been asked before? Yeah, we should change the OP because it's bullshit."
>Calls me sensitive when somebody else is making an issue out of a non issue because WHAT IF

Whatever you say buddy, but also you didn't answer my question so I guess that means you'll just find something else to complain about because there is no pleasing you. Noted
>>
>>5712450
Not that anon, but I'm not sure why anybody went out of their way to make it completely different in the first place. The only change it needed was to clarify that it's an /mlp/ thing and that this thread is for lewd things that can't be posted there.
>>
>>5712579
The only daughteru who you don't need to worry about when she's hanging out with boys, because the very thought of anybody but her daddy dearest being intimate with her makes her feel a little bit sick.
>>
File: Hey Hope, wanna selfcest.png (121KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Hope, wanna selfcest.png
121KB, 800x712px
>>5712892
>the very thought of anybody but her daddy dearest being intimate with her makes her feel a little bit sick.
That include her sister and mothers?
>>
File: 1472032650188.png (229KB, 1020x879px) Image search: [Google]
1472032650188.png
229KB, 1020x879px
>>5712971
I imagine that Electra Drop doesn't care if her dad is intimate with her immediate family, but would get furious if he was sleeping around with other women. But how many men would stray if they were banging a herd of 2 satyr daughters and 2 mares who also are possibly lezing out the other.
>>
>>5713059
>But how many men would stray if they were banging a herd of 2 satyr daughters and 2 mares who also are possibly lezing out the other.
I certainly wouldn't, unless they liked the idea of me bringing home random girls to fuck.

But what I meant is how does Gumdrop feel about laying with the rest of the family herself?
>>
>>5713131
>But what I meant is how does Gumdrop feel about laying with the rest of the family herself?

I dont know, like i said I personally see her as not really caring. Im sure she'd have a selfish side and want her dad all to herself, but she just accepts it as how things are. But she would enjoy every second they spend together.
>>
>>5712450
We could talk about how sensitive you are and how angry you seem to get everytime someone questions you, how you must be right while everyone else is always wrong, but I have a feeling that it is something that's never going to change.

>>5712665
>but also you didn't answer my question
And you didn't answer my question. You just keep answering questions with other questions everytime.
>>
>>5713382
Its clear that you have no interest in actually discussing the points you are bringing up and only want to piss people off. Because I even provided you a solution since you seem to not complain about the /sat/ OP but instead you want to keep antagonizing and arguing. So I'm just gonna forget it and change the OP next thread so we can all see what the next thing you find to complain about.
>>
Next person to make the thread; change the OP as you see fit. No one will stop you.
>>
>>5713687
>Going this far to shit up the thread

You are one dedicated little troll
>>
>>5712892
Now I kinda wanna read a story where Gumdrop tries really, really hard to gently let down a colt from school who's crushing on her.
Or she wretches when he starts making innuendo.
>>
>>5713594
See? Now you're getting all worked up and angry again and implying that people are just antagonizing you and nothing else. And just wanting to piss people off? No. I asked genuine questions that you either misinterpretet, refused to answer, or answered with another question.
You're the stubborn one here.
>>
>>5713877
I'm serious. If he really wants it changes to avoid that bullshit, he can do it. What's anyone gonna do? Bitch and whine? We're already in a big fat pile of bitching and whining.

Also
>Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll
Bet all 0 of your friends love having you around
>>
File: image.png (163KB, 1133x898px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 1133x898px
>>
>>5718718
i neeed more satyrs with pasties
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x464px
>>
File: 1467766257650.jpg (541KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467766257650.jpg
541KB, 757x1000px
>>5727298

>"Anon, you cheating whore!"
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 846x895px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 846x895px
>>5727383
>>
File: 1459432596878.jpg (727KB, 722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459432596878.jpg
727KB, 722x1000px
>>5727390

It's going to take more than a box of chocolates and a severely bruised prostate to make it up to Snapshot this time. This time Anon's gone too far to be so so easily forgiven.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 1180x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1180x913px
>>5727425
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x431px
>>5727425
>>5727430
>>
How can other traps even compete?
>>
>>5727298
So wait, did Garret get a taste for Anon's dick while in prison and he just decided to give in and go full homo after they got out?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 435x500px
>>5727685
I unno
>>
>>5728306
I can't stand lipstick, its disgusting
>>
>>5729451
>Not loving lipstick on your own flesh and blood
You don't deserve your son's penis.
>>
>>5727553
By going to a universe where he isn't a fucking cock-loving trap.
>>
File: 1465283568615.png (393KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1465283568615.png
393KB, 1000x1414px
>>5727553
There's, like, 3 traps.
>>
>>5730272
>3
There's Snapshot, that OLD old pink Pegasus one, Gargle, possibly Simmer, Sunshine Blossom, and Garret; the first cross dresser.
>>
>>5730416
a lot of people deny Garret being a trap, though. also a lot of satyr have been depicted as traps one way or another, but that doesn't have to mean they're 100%-of-the-time traps. its just another au/alternate option for male satyr.
>>
>>5730416
Pink pegasus? Which one was that?
>>
>>5730416
And Pogo, Muddle, Herc, Icarus, and just about every other male satyr.
>>
hopefully l'll get a couple more doodles out today. any themes y'all would like?
(Something everyone/most will enjoy pls)
>>
File: hottubtime.png (43KB, 391x417px) Image search: [Google]
hottubtime.png
43KB, 391x417px
>>5730819
> forget pic
>again
>>
>>5730819
>>5730834
How about Ariana relaxing in the hot tub naked with straight wet hair.
>>
>>5730819
Plain pony or human x satyr porn.
>>
>>5730819
>>5730834
Them lezzing out in the hot tub... Naked
>>
>>5730819
A pic of Mera slithering inside her sister. Either hole is fine, x-ray a plus.
>>
>>5730970
This. For the love of all, this. I am so fucking sick of all the satyr ships.
>Draw this ship. No, this ship
>That ship sucks. Draw this ship. It's cute
>Opinions
>More Ships
>Shipping shipping, and then some more ships
WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING OBSESSED WITH SHIPPING SATYRS AND NOTHING ELSE!? I just want some satyr porn here. A MILF and a random satyr.
>>
>>5731119

In terms of smut, Satyr X Satyr makes just as much sense as Satyr X Human/Pony/whatever.

In terms of stories, shipping has its place. Constant shipping gets old, but it's okay every so often.
>>
File: aritub.png (125KB, 752x632px) Image search: [Google]
aritub.png
125KB, 752x632px
>>5730939
she big
>>5730970
>>5731119
mmkay, theme of the day is ponyXsatyr
>>
>>5731225
She is indeed big.
>>
File: alex sideboob.png (195KB, 971x887px) Image search: [Google]
alex sideboob.png
195KB, 971x887px
>>5731119
>Tfw you can't discuss Alex without Pogo being involved these days.
>>
>>5731257
>You can't discuss Snapshot without dicks being involved
>You can't talk about Utah without Petunia and Feather Heart being involved
>You can't discuss bunnies or rabbits without CottonBall being involved
>You're probably not going to be able to discuss Kimmy/Mera without that DGA thing being involved
>You can't discuss CottonBall without Lenora and the inbred bunny empire being involved
>You can hardly talk about any satyr without their ship being involved
>>
>>5731257
Actually, I was wondering if /d/ could draw Alex and her take on her older sister Narya doing stuff together. I always pictured her with a more stoic and colder vibe but who always loved her sister. She's got longer hair and smaller boobs than Alex and she sometimes teases her how she couldn't fit her bras when she was just developing.
>>
>>5731434
>rabbits without Cottonball
wait, did i miss something? why would we talk about bunny but not buntyr??
>>
>>5730416
Garret just seems like a fop rather than a trap, I don't really consider Gargle a trap going off of MT's design, and that pink one doesn't even have a name or a single story other than the fact that someone wanted to draw a satyr who looked like a girl.
>>
>>5731786
>I don't think these satyrs look like traps
Headcanons.
>>
>>5731225
Man, I don't want to be the one to have to unclog the drain after she gets out.

How about a picture of her with big, poofy hair and fur after trying to dry herself with a hairdryer, please?
>>
File: .jpg (78KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
78KB, 500x612px
>>5730819
Thorn wearing a symbiote suit
>>
File: thicc ariana.png (114KB, 490x789px) Image search: [Google]
thicc ariana.png
114KB, 490x789px
>>5732136
You the guy who found her claim that she's wooly, not fat to be amusing in sat?
>>
>>5731225
What about satyr x equestrian? Cause I really want to see Ivy sucking Discord's dick.
>>
>>5732303
That is most likely, though he's probably gonna deny it.
>>
>>5732465
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. Ariana having to tame her poofy, wooly hair after a hot shower is a cute thought.
I was just asking if he was the same guy.
>>
>>5732303
Yes.

>>5732465
Why would I deny it? It's an honest request for something that I found amusing. If he doesn't want to draw it then that's fine.
>>
MlLF.
>>
>>5733507
Who is the satyr boy?
>>
>>5733507
>Mayor Mare and Harsh Whinny have cougar contests over who banged the hottest boy toy and trade stories of their exploits.
>>
>>5733665
do they realize their fuckboys look pretty Similar?
>>
>>5733700
I'm pretty sure thats grounds for a humours mix up.
>>
>>5733700
>look similar
Only if you're a completely colorblind retard who has a blurry vision if you're not wearing strong glasses.
>>
>>5733768
So Harsh Whinny and Mayor Mare then? They are getting up there in age anon.
>>
File: mayor mare formally requests ss.png (31KB, 781x716px) Image search: [Google]
mayor mare formally requests ss.png
31KB, 781x716px
>>5733768
>>5733872
its more of a "behave and sound" similar sort of sitch. Obviously pink and green are different colors; Harshwhinny and Mayor More aren't THAT old, and I'm sure they'd be insulted to hear this.
>>
>>5733872
No.
>>
Are horses colorblind? I wonder if they'd ever have trouble telling similar looking satyr's apart.
>>
File: New Canvas.png (267KB, 1307x1154px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
267KB, 1307x1154px
>>5732136
floofy
>>
>>5734437
No. Even if they were, it wouldn't make a difference. This takes place in Equestria, not the real world. Equestrian ponies are not colorblind.
>>
>>5734840
Draw her raping someone with her penis clit!
>>
>>5734840
Draw Salai being cute and eating a sandwich.
>>
File: horse vision.gif (13KB, 400x189px) Image search: [Google]
horse vision.gif
13KB, 400x189px
>>5734437
Horses are not colorblind, but do see in a muted palette.
>>
>>5734840
Mayor Mare x Pogo?
>>
>>5734840
I want to poof that floof.
>>
File: suck your magic uncles dick.png (795KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
suck your magic uncles dick.png
795KB, 2500x2500px
>>5732341
that is a specific and great combo!
>>
>>5732341
>>5735325
You may as well replace Ivy with Fluttershy at this point. Not like anyone would be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>5734840
Very cute and sexy.
>>
>>5735111
You can't poof that floof.
>>
File: feel.gif (17KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17KB, 418x500px
>>5736925
>tfw she will never be real
>>
>>5736319
Yeah, right...
>>
>>5737116
It really is.
>>
>>5737134
It looks like someone just drew a bunch of random lines and colored it with dark grey, light grey, and a random skin color. There aren't even any fucking nipples visible in the mirror.

I'm not saying the he shouldn't get a thank you for drawing a request. But you give him more praise than he deserves just because it is Ariana, don't you?
>>
>>5737313
So, is there anything anyone can do or say without you getting pissy?
>>
>>5737439
Just ignore him, he's just trying to start shit by pissing on anything he can and bait out a response. He's probably gonna reply to this post with meme arrows and implications or pretend like he's not trolling but leave just enough bile in the post to bait another reply.
>>
File: KIdwOsh.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
KIdwOsh.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>5730819
A satyr version of this
>>
>>5738554
Not him, but I don't want you to look like a liar.
>>>>
>Implications, implying implications
>"Trolling"
>Words
>>>>><><><<<
>I got yur back
>>
>>5733665
>Harshwhinny enveloped the boy's length with her squirming tongue. A spurt of clear and viscous fluid soon nourished her tastebuds.
>Sweet, like the airiness of a candy floss cone.
>She moaned in approval as a result, and Cobbler's pants became more erratic.
>"M-Ms. Harshwhinny, I know you must be upset after the death of your husband-"
>"Hmm~?" She looked up at him with mischievous eyes, kissing his flat tip incessantly as he went on.
>"A-aah! Oh jeepers...a-and that being a single m-m-mother for all those years left you...p-pent up in a way..."
>If being pent up meant feeling like a giant cork plugging up a shoddily built dam was in perpetual danger of gushing out the content it staved back for the last 15 years, then yes, she though, she was a little pent up.
>"But shouldn't we not do this sort of thing while in the Mayor's office?"
>After her warm throat took him all the way inside past his medial ring, Cobbler bit back a moan and had to lean back on the mahogany desk behind him since his hooves were quaking so much.
>Gurgling wet noises came from the mare below as she deepthroated the throbbing cock and her snout made contact with his scrotum. He smelt of thick lemon and musk, mostly due to the fact that he always scrubbed his privates extra clean so he wouldn't have the smell of a mare lingering on him.
>Harshwhinny pulled back to take a deep breath of air. A string of her saliva dripped down from the shaft onto the carpet stained with Harshwhinny's wetness and other fluids.
>"Nonsense," she answered him witha chuckle. "It's only a quick flirt with danger. Don't you young people get off on the thrill?"
>>
>>5745586
>"B-but ma'am..." The satyr was still trying to catch his breath. "Three times? T-this seems less like courtship and more like betrothal. W-what if the Mayor catches us?"
>His answer was a soft hoof gripping and tugging his rod up and down. It felt too much after the blowjob he was just recovering from, threatening to bring him to completion.
>Harshwhinny grinned and licked her lips.
>"If that happens...it'll be her move then~"
>Needless to say that the mare in questioned caught them in the act after the secretary came off from her lunch break.
>>
But seriously though, we need some satyr green about some lewd at a pool party.
>>
>>5747010
"Dad!~ My friends are all watching...Not that I'm complaining."
>>
>>5745625
Nice little read. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>5745625
>>5745586
Harshwhinny green, Cobbler development, AND competitive exhibition?
you're fantastic, anon.
>>
>>5736925

Fuck you, just watch me! I'm going to poof that floof so hard that no matter who poofs it again in the future, she'll be thinking of me. I'm going to floof cück the lot of you.
>>
>>5749504
Don't forget to suck her massive and juicy clit while you're at it.
>>
File: 1475868811231.jpg (496KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475868811231.jpg
496KB, 853x1024px
>>5748502
>>5747930
Thanks. I always felt Harsh doesn't get enough love in /satyr/ compared to the rest of the fandom.
>>
Also we're just about done on here anyway so I'm gonna kill of the last five posts.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>5750624
>Bra
For what purpose? And who knows, maybe she'll get some love with this small /ss/ satyr plot.
>>
We need more loving age difference ships in this thread.
>>
>>5750720
>Not including the pegging pic
Wow, faggot.
>>
>>5751676
I didn't save it, sorry. The lube looked too much like strawberry jam.
>>
>>5752134
>Not liking flavored lube
>Not eating ass after a well prepared anal session
Gay
>>
>>5753938
>Laika is a futa
Womp womp waaah.
>>
>>5753987
No, there's no dick in that pic.
>>
>>5754121
I think he means because male dogs only pee like that
>>
>>5754153
Yeah, but Laika doesn't know that.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>5754243
I'll make it in a few minutes my pc needs to boot up
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.