[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #136: Bully the Bug Edition Previous t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 26

File: Eva is watching you.png (47KB, 729x666px) Image search: [Google]
Eva is watching you.png
47KB, 729x666px
RWBYgt Trash General #136: Bully the Bug Edition

Previous thread: >>5437930

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
AnonDarcQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/24878.html
Aeroquest: res/22210.html
Wendellquest: Wendell: /rwby/res/26362.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Watch out for Grimm
>>
I want to bully the bug by giving her compliments.
>>
You can only bully either the bun or the bug

who do you bully?

and it cannot be for sexual
>>
>>5492947
the bug.
I WANT TO BULLY HER MENTALLY UNTIL SHE CRIES FOR MOMMY
>>
Better head home, Lilith is probably waiting for you

You ask for a cab as you head back home, beardy must have finished his shift

>One trip back home

You arrive to your house as you open the door and see Lilith watching TV wearing mantis themed pajamas

Like seriously?

“Heya!” Lilith says smiling as she watches the TV “How was your day at work?”

“Tiring, had to do a bunch of chores” you say as you take out your sunglasses and put them on the counter, you shouldn’t be telling her about the bombings and blackmailing, don’t want to make her worried

“Oh, it was tiring for me too, the photographer was telling me too ‘Feel more natural while remaining that sense of grace’” Lilith says in a silly voice as you laugh

“Aren’t you supposed to know how to do that? Don’t you learn that in the art industry or something?”

“Darling, art can’t cure stupidity, also I made some gyozas for dinner, they’re in the fridge!” she says while she points to the fridge

“What are gyozas?” you say as you open up the fridge taking the small container and cooking it

“Oh they’re these delight from Vale, they’re exquisite!” Lilith says happily, she probably wanted to answer that question “they typically consist of a ground meat and/or vegetable filling wrapped into a thinly rolled piece of dough, which is then sealed by pressing the edges together or by crimping” she says almost rehearsed

“Did you rehearse that?” you say laughing as you take some and put them on a plate, resting your elbows on the kitchen counter and trying them

“I miiiight~ art snobs love when models talk about something that isn’t their body, makes me look smart to the others~”

>cont
>>
“But you’re smart! You keep talking about that art mumbo jumbo that I don’t understand!” you say protesting as you feel the taste “Huh! Dis are really gud!” you say as you sit on the couch with the plate

“I know… but people just think I’m there for the money, gimme” she says as she steals a gyoza for herself “I’m just waiting for the chance to build my own clothes line, then! The salts family name is going to be known around Remnant like a world wide brand!”

“Hey, if I end up with paparazzi’s at my door in front of you I’m gonna blame you for everything” you say as you both see the TV, eating Gyozas

“Oh but the cameras would be a change of pace wouldn’t they~?” Lilith says smiling as she puts an arm over your shoulder

“You know I don’t like the flash, it hurts my eyes”

“I bet you’re just shy~ I gotta teach you some modeling classes! Fix your posture, make your back more firm, balance you a little bit, you don’t know how much that helps” she says while eating another Gyoza

“stoop iiiit”

>You ended up chatting with Lilith
>End of Monday

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxaOItEmu3U

You wake up as always to the radio, nothing new here

You see that Lilith has already made you buttery toast with a smiley face burnt on it

Damn, she’s a good cook

Just like yesterday, you have extra time before your job starts

>Watch TV
>Do some exercise and jog towards work
>Buy some takeout for your lunchbreak
>Eh, get to work early, might as well
>Other
>>
>>5493320
[x] watch TV
>>
>>5493320
>>
>>5493320
take your weapons with you though.
>>
>>5493392
This I guess
We need to get sis to stick around, having a good cook around is a blessing
>>
Well you haven’t done exercise in a while, gotta keep in shape!

You put on some spare clothes as you put your work clothes on a duffel bag

You look at your Nun & Bishop and sheath the on with you as well, a girl can’t be too safe in these streets

You exit your house with Carl already looking from the window

“Heheh, yeah, shake it!”

“Fuck off Carl”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?!” Carl shouts from his house as you flip him off and continue your jogging towards work

>You jogged towards work, you sweated like hell, but hey, that’s the purpose of the thing isn’t it?
>Earned modifier: Day of Exercise: Your body is ready for any extraneous activity; you’ll get an automatic pass for today when doing any activity that requires high amounts of activity
>You can earn modifier from doing things like watching TV, eating good food, and simply doing things that don’t take an entire post, these modifiers can be either good or bad

>cont
>>
You arrived at work Jade saying Hi to Jade as you head to your office

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGyVct4wi2E&list=PLBAF8C0CDA4778263&index=29

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shoplifting in camera 23”

“Copy that”

”Jeez, I…uuh I don’t know what’s happening in camera 31 but someone should check that out”

“What do you see?”

“A girl doing a trick with a yoyo and a pineapple, I think I’ll file it under indecent exposure”

“Very well, I’ll send security”

“Security is already there, but they’re not doing anything”

“…mind passing the video to here control?”

“Sure, why not, you don’t see this everyday”

…..

“Did anyone said what happened to camera 41 tower?”

“Come again?”

“Camera 41, it’s been dead for a while”

“And you just report this now?”

“Uh, no, I…filled a notice but it must have flown under people’s head, what with the bombings and all”

“…Very well, we’ll send a notice to the corresponding building”

“Okay”

……..

You finish the half of your shift, wondering what to get to eat

“h-hey Eva, it’s Jade, I got some food here if you want to share…” Jade says timidly from the other door

Doesn’t she eat a bunch of weird stuff?

>Sure
>Oh I’ll eat somewhere else, sorry
>>
>>5493931
>>Sure
Jade a cute

>“A girl doing a trick with a yoyo and a pineapple, I think I’ll file it under indecent exposure”
Fucking cat faunus, buncha degenerates
>>
>>5493931
>sure
>>
File: 1460079987661.jpg (281KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460079987661.jpg
281KB, 1100x1000px
>>5493931
>Sure
So how long until Jade completely leaves the shackles of flesh behind, or tries to convince someone else to do so?
>>
File: 1472583493450.jpg (19KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472583493450.jpg
19KB, 300x450px
“Sure” you say as you open the door and see Jade with her lunch bag

“Oh joy!” Jade says happily as she enters your office “Such a nice place, are we going to eat here?”

“heh, okay” you say as you take an extra stool outside of the office and drag it into the office, sitting on it as you let Jade sit on your chair

Jade just looks timidly “Oh I couldn’t sit in your chair, it would be an affront to your personal belongings! Please let’s change seats” she says embarrassed as she takes a small plate from her doll backpack

“Fine, let’s switch then” you comply as you change seats, laughing a little

“T-thank you” Jade says as she takes her lunch box and cuts the content in half with her fork, dropping one half on a small plastic plate for her as she gives you the lunchbox with the other half

“here you go, a fork and knife for you as well” she says as she takes another set of utensils

“where you planning on me eating with you?” you smile as Jade gets surprised

“O-oh no! I just have extra sets, if I ever forget about the first set, or don’t wash it” Jade says timidly as always “M-may I put some music?”

“Go ahead”

Jade takes out a small radio from her doll backpack as she starts fidgeting around with it, it didn’t have any brand on it, and you where pretty sure she made it herself

>”Hello Jade! remember that today you should water the third and fifth flower on your garden, as well as updating the new system for project buddy! Now here’s your Tuesday music!”
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTSAZAHiOa8

“Is that your voice?” you say laughing as you take a bite from the lunchbox, it was rice with mashed meat

>cont
>>
“I-I like reminding myself of the objectives of the week” Jade says as she looks away and her face turns red “S-s-so I’ve recorded messages for myself for the following month”

You can’t help but laugh at the thought of Jade talking to herself for 2 hours straight saying what she’s going to do trough the month

“I-is that humorous?” Jade says shyly with a small smile on her face “I’m glad!”

You enjoy Jade’s company, almost ignoring that the food is one of the most bland, tasteless piece of anything you have ever eaten

Almost

>Modifier gained: Ruined lunch: you really need to eat something else, otherwise your mood will be down until dinner

After you finish your food, Jade pick up her lunch and sits on the stool for a while

“W-was this a good friend experience? D-did I do good?” Jade says while slightly bowing

“Huh?” you ask confused

“I-I supposed since we’re friends, you might want to review the quality of our friendship” Jade says with her face completely red

“H-hey you’re not supposed to quantify that”

“O-oh of course, right, I-I just…U-uh I’ll research more on the subject” Jade says as she drags the stool with her to the outside of the office “Goodbye, friend”

“Seeya” you say as she closes the door

Weird girl

>cont
>>
You go back to the cameras as you finish the later part of your shift

But seriously, that food tasted like complete ass

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>You missed a guy peeing on a plant while you were trying to find water and bubblegum to pass down the taste

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Radio, do you know how to pass down the taste of absolute blandness and horrible food?”

“Control, please use the communicator properly”

“I know, I know, but do you know any way? I seriously can’t focus like this”

“…Meat can work”

“There’s no Meat in here”

“…have you tried bubblegum”

“Is not working”

“Then you’re screwed, now stop misusing the communicator”

“…sigh…Understood”

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Nothing else interesting happened during work

You sigh as your shift is over, you feel tired and like you’re going to die

You gotta teach Jade about eating good food, Like Lilith’s, Lilith cooks good food

Anyway, you have the rest of the day free

>Call someone to hang out (Specify)
>Wander around the city for some place to eat (Random)
>Head home and see if there is some gyozas left, at least cook something yourself
>Other
>>
>>5494521
>Head home and see if there is some gyozas left, at least cook something yourself
>>
>>5494521
Hey Eva, ask Carl that question. I'm sure hd knows something...:^)

>head home

Also, add personal objective:
>Headpat Jade
>>
>>5493320
>“Oh but the cameras would be a change of pace wouldn’t they~?” Lilith says smiling as she puts an arm over your shoulder
That demonesse...
Tho we could cuddle more with her. She's our sister after all. Lay on her lap, relax from a stressig day of fighting against corruption...
>>
>>5494521
>Call someone to hang out
Maybe see where Lilith's at, she can probably find good food easy.

>You gotta teach Jade about eating good food, Like Lilith’s, Lilith cooks good food
I suspect she prefers food that way. Taste is just a distraction to her, nutrition and utility comes first.

>>5494706
>Headpat Jade
Agreed.

>>5494782
I suspect you may have ulterior motives aside from just relaxation
>>
>>5494521
Headpat Jade
>>
File: 1472758924911.png (2MB, 1000x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1472758924911.png
2MB, 1000x1441px
>Gumi and her kids are into pet play
>She rubs her head alot on Wendell's legs
>Years later their kids will have a pet play fetish
>>
File: a08.png (799KB, 680x983px) Image search: [Google]
a08.png
799KB, 680x983px
>Pyrrh4 on Hokuto Shinken
>>
>>5495070
I wanna lick her (and Gumi's) scars
>>
>>5496421
Where does she have scars?
This is important.
>>
>>5496603
There's two, at her abdomen, and back. The front is from under her breast to her stomach.
>>
>>5496724
Oh. Okay.
Guess I won't need to change anything.
>>
File: Sketch261133712.png (433KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch261133712.png
433KB, 800x1280px
>>5496904
Also update on the req.
>>
>>5497201
>I hope nobody notices the spilled ketchup on my shirt...
>Maybe they won't notice my tiny wrists
>>
>>5497920
Kinda embarassed that I just noticed.
You're right, scrapping this one.
>>
>>5498032
... Wouldn't it be more prudent to just draw a better forearm? I dunno, seems like a lot of wasted work otherwise.
>>
writing for Evaquest soon
>>
what would sex with Jade be like?
>>
File: 0b0fd6b3cc9f3a837ee7ca47a150a460.jpg (545KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0b0fd6b3cc9f3a837ee7ca47a150a460.jpg
545KB, 768x1024px
>>5498297
>>
Before you leave, you decide that you might as well reward Jade for being the cutie-pie that she is

You enter the garage and see Jade already working on her project, before she looks at you surprised, taking out her helmet

“w-what is it friend?” Jade says nervously as you can’t handle her cuteness

You pat her head, covered by her skin suit, Jade gets surprised as she eeps a little

“w-what was that?” Jade says worried as she grabs her head

“A headpat, you know, since you’re cute” you say smiling

Jade gasps a little as she shyly takes off the hood of her skin-tight suit, showing a short bob cut orange hair

“C-could you do it again?” Jade ask, her hair bare this time

You comply, head patting her and scuffling her hair a little bit, she just turns absolutely red as she starts fidgeting with her hands

“w-wait” Jade says as she stops you and goes to her junk, taking out some pressure plates and putting it on top of her head “O-okay now do it again” she says with her face tomato red

You smile and do it again on top of the pressure plates, some numbers reaching a computer as Jade looks at you with determination “Thank you friend!” she says headpatting your head as well “I hope to see you well! Right now I’m too busy for social relations, you see, I hope you forgive me!” Jade says as she bows profusely and goes back to working

Weird girl

But at least she’s cute!!

Okay, now to head back home and wash this horrible taste from your mouth

>Cont
>>
>>5498578
>wanted to measure the estimated pressure of a headpat so she wouldn't hurt us when she heapats us
goddamn fucking precious
>>
>>5498235
who cares it all sucks anyway
just let him throw a fit again for being bad
>>
You wave at beardy as he stops his hovercraft and motions you in

“Hey” Beardy says flatly as you enter the vehicle

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYIkVyLfF3o&list=PLRBui0PW4JKRQd1xYlGI5EwYv7vTPLJMo

>The trip back home was uneventful

You arrive at your house, immediately rummaging trough the leftovers from yesterday, Lilith hasn’t come home yet, so you relax on your couch as you eat the remaining gyozas

>Ruined lunch modifier has been removed

You rest easy as the taste of ultimate-blandess goes away

You sit watching TV until you get a message from Tuco

>Tuco: ”just found the video, Now to just wait for Ada’s friend to come here”
>Eva: “Okay keep me posted”
>Tuco: “Also dinner tomorrow? ;)”

>”Sure”
>”Real smooth, Real smooth”
>”If you pay :P”
>”Lol no”
>>
>>5498800
>>
>>5498800
>>
>>5498779
Anon. I was asking a question. You don't need to interject.
>>
>Eva: “If you pay :P”
>Tuco: “Uh, sure, why not”
>Eva: “Cool, then, dinner tomorrow”

You sit and do pretty much nothing for the rest of the evening as you shuffle trough the channels

>We resume your show of Color Tim

Oh it’s one of those reality TV shows where people show their freaky families and how they have 15 wives or something

I mean, lucky him I guess

>You watched TV until Lilith got home

“Heya!” Lilith says as she opens the door, dressed proffesionally in a pencil skirt as she sits on the couch and sighs

“Uuuugh, Why are high heels so fashionable” she says as she takes off her black heels and undoes her shirt, revealing her bra “Why can’t sneakers be hip again”

“You could just not wear high heels” You say smiling as she looks at you

“Darling, I prefer you find me dead instead of badly dressed” Lilith says as she gives you a little peck on the cheek

“Yeah, yeah” you say as you browse the channels “What did you do at the photoshoot today?”

“Take photos, had to pose with an eagle, never. Again” Lilith says emphasizing the last part

“Don’t like eagles?”

“They’re scary! I thought one would start chiseling it’s beak at me or something, I can handle dogs since they’re cute, but me and animals don’t mix”

“Then I guess you shouldn’t meet Amy” you say with a small laugh

‘Is she an eagle?”

“She has critters on her pockets everyday”

“Yeah, she’s your friend not mine” Lilith says as she takes the controller and switches the channel “Do you want to do something?”

>”Nah, I’m tired”
>”We can go to the bar”
>”We could wander around and see what we find” (Random)
>”Let’s go to here” (Specify)
>Other
>>
>>5499362
do we have work tomorrow?
if no
>”We can go to the bar”
if yes
>”We could wander around and see what we find”
>>
>>5499362
>”We can go to the bar”
>>5498621
I think she's trying to duplicate headpats so she can build a machine that headpats, or she's going to teach her secret robot buddy how to headpat. Either way the girl's a goddamn genius, she's gonna be rich.
>>
>>5499404
This.
>>
>>5499214
But you dont deny the fact that its shit
therefore it is shit
>>
>>5499680
jesus christ, just dig a hole, take a shit and dip your head in it, please.
>>
>>5499731
still not denying it fampai
>>
>>5499680
Because it's not.
Just give it a fucking rest.
You're more obsessive about Dry than Admiral is about his friend that'll never love him.
>>
>>5499754
it's not shit.
it's good, it's fucking great.

but seriously, you have problems.
you're probably that kind of kid who rapes girls because they did not say "no" when you asked their passes out ass if it's okay.
>>
>>5499809
Shit, we got celebrity college athlete Brock Turner in this thread? Nice.
>>
>>5499809
>>5499783
stay assmad
>>
you guys know that Dryhater is a troll shitposter?

you just have to ignore him
>>
>>5499916
we tried to.
it doesn't help.

if >>5499783 is right then may god have mercy on our souls.
>>
“We could go around and see what we find” you say to Lilith as she thinks about it then nods

“Yeah, can’t go wrong with that, I’ll switch to something more comfortable~” Lilith says cheerfully as she goes to get dressed, you on the other hand stay in the couch waiting for her

After a while, Lilith opens the door wearing some casual wear with a leather jacket, still fashionable as fuck, but you can see someone being comfortable in that

“Okay then! Let’s see what’s around here!” Lilith says as she grabs your arm and both of you go out into the street

>You and Lilith hung out around the park, generally having a good time
>Lilith started talking about different art movements when you stopped to see the art gallery
>Lilith bought you some new aviator sunglasses for you, she said she had money to spare

The night is falling as you and Lilith both head back home

That is until Lilith stops dead on her tracks

“you hear that?” Lilith says somewhat worried

“Hear what?”

“A dog, it’s whimpering, he could be hurt” Lilith says preoccupied “It’s coming from that alley”

You wonder if you should head towards the alley and see if there’s actually a dog in there

>”I’ll go check, you stay here”
>”Let’s check”
>”We don’t know what’s there, I don’t want to risk it”
>Other
>>
>>5500107
>”I’ll go check, you stay here”
>send Tuco your location, and a "noise in an alley, if you don't hear from me in 5 minutes, assume the worst"
>ready Nun and Bishop
>>
>>5500107
>>”I’ll go check, you stay here”
>>
>>5500107
>>5500156
This.

>dog
I'm on to you, 'copper.'
>>
File: ghosttrickdog-e1296225333622.png (79KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
ghosttrickdog-e1296225333622.png
79KB, 300x284px
“I’ll go check, you stay here” you say as you unsheathe Nun & Bishop

“Uh, Eva, it’s just a dog” Lilith says weirded out as she sees you carrying your weapons

“Not in this city, it isn’t” you say as you take your scroll

>Eva: "noise in an alley, if you don't hear from me in 5 minutes, assume the worst"

You enter the alley, weapons ready as your finger twitches near the trigger, ready for the worst

You use your eyes to check every corner of your surrounding as you start to hear the whimper of the dog as well

Paranoid as fuck, a sweat falls from your forehead as you inch further into the alley, already waiting for an ambush

That is until you see the little dog

He seems to have caught his little leg on a barbed fence and seems to be bleeding

He looks at you and whimpers

You check for any more movement and it seems that you were just paranoid

Well unless the puppy is a TRAP

Maybe, I dunno, I’m just being paranoid as fuck

>Help the puppy
>”You won’t fool me!” (Run away)
>>
>>5500842
>help the puppy
even if it's a trap. which it is.
>ghosttrickdog.png
>>
File: 1464375810009.gif (349KB, 819x791px) Image search: [Google]
1464375810009.gif
349KB, 819x791px
>>5500842
>>Help the puppy
If they can use Puppys as traps, they've already one. No point fighting it
>>
>>5500842
>Help the puppy
>>
>>5500842
Save puppers
>>
No matter if it’s a trap (Which it probably is), you shouldn’t let an injured puppy be by himself! You have the obligation to take care of him

You take the puppy’s paw and set it free from the barbed wire, he wimpers a little as you carry him in your arms

Now WHERE’S THE TRAP

AHA, YOU’RE MAKING ME THINK THERE’S NO TRAP, THEN YOU’LL ACTIVATE THE TRAP!

….

Ambush?

No?

No

Huh

You walk away from the alley, waiting for the TRAP TO APPEAR?!

…damn, maybe you were pretty paranoid on that regard

You go back to Lilith as she’s waiting for you outside of the alley, the moment she looks at you holding the puppy she gasps

“Oh my god is he okay?” Lilith says worried as she grabs the puppers and holds it in her arms

“I don’t know if he’s a he and not a she” you say as you wait for the SUDDEN TRAP AHA

“We should bring it home, can we? Is your landlord okay with that?”

“He’s okay with a lot of things, he’ll probably be okay with this” you say lazily as you both head back home

…no traps? No?

…Okay

>Cont
>>
>>5501581
>“I don’t know if he’s a he and not a she”
So you found the trap after all
>>
You arrive home, Lilith trying to bandage the puppy’s leg with toilet paper

“Do you know what you’re doing?” you say as you sit on the couch

“I think? You just put alcohol then cover it up with bandages right?” Lilith says confused as the puppy rests on the counter

“I could call a friend that works with animals” you say searching for Amy’s number but it’s pretty late “Maybe she’ll answer”

You hope for the best as a Moan answers the phone

>”h-h-hellooo~!?”

“Uh, hey Amy, are you busy?”

>”A littleee~”

“Uh we we’re wondering if you know how to heal a puppy’s leg”

>”I-I’ll be there sooooon~! D-don’t stop you fuck…”

“Oh, okay” you say as Amy hangs up

“What did she say?” Lilith says while petting the dog

“She’s coming”

“Oh…in the meanwhile…should we name him something?” Lilith says happily

“Wait what?”

“Well we found him, and he has no collar, so I was thinking if…you know…you could keep it?”

“Lilith, no, I can’t take care of a dog”

“But you’re always alone in here! Don’t you think a puppy would make this place so much nicer?”

“I’m too busy to have a dog”

“Just look at him! He already likes it in here”

“Lilith no”

“At the very least give him a name, I’ll bring it with me back to Atlas if you don’t like him”

>”…Sigh…what about” (Specify)
>”No, you can name him if you’re going to pick it”
>Other
>>
>>5501763
It's a dog, traps can't be dogs

that's like saying all female gorillas are traps, since all gorillas look pretty fucking manly
>>
File: but why.png (47KB, 255x182px) Image search: [Google]
but why.png
47KB, 255x182px
>>5501763
GET OUT.
NOW
jesus I didn't laugh that hard in a long time

>>5501785
To go with the motive,
"Adam"
>>
>>5501813
That's just applying human standards. Sure most people just see a dog, but other dogs and a few dog faunus are deeply uncomfortable with how that dog makes them feel
>>
>>5501785
I wanna call it Apple, the trap that tempted Eva

>>5501823
I thought we already had Ada for that.
>>
File: what but why.png (38KB, 168x344px) Image search: [Google]
what but why.png
38KB, 168x344px
>>5501892
seconding Apple, then, also

>I thought we already had Ada for that.
>mfw
>>
>>5501785
Text Tuco that we're alive.
Ya know, before he gets himself arrested trying to kill an ally.
>>
>>5502461
seconded, if we didn't already do it.
(send a photo of Apple!)

I thought we did, like we got the note from the station
>>
>>5501785
>>5502461
Second.
>>
>>5501785
>“She’s coming”
Heh
>>
So, do you share any interests with your waifu?
>>
>>5503617
World domination.
>>
>>5503617
Yes.
>Travelling, video games, bodybuilding, parenting.
I mean I'm not a dad yet, but I'd be okay with becoming one.
>>
>>5503617
Fishing apparently.
>>
>>5503617
not all that super much.
philosophising about deep things, making stupid jokes about dumb things, work and cosplay (to an extent). oh and TV and vidya to an extent.
>>
>>5503617
Yes. Science.
>>
Quick put together a Pokemon team for a CYOA character.
>>
>>5504783
Which Gen?
>>
>>5504817
Any Gen.
>>
>>5504783
>Articuno
>Zapdos
>Moltres
>Archeops
>Staraptor
>Skarmory
>>
>>5504879
Jefe's Birb Harem
>>
>>5504783
Six Machops
>>
>>5504894
I was thinking Mari but okay.
Also is Dry actually dropping that request? Because if so that's a shame.
>>
>>5498578
Jesus christ this gave me diabetes
>>
>>5505704
Probably. Not really sure.
>>
So who do you like the most in Evaquest?
>>
>>5507200
Eva
>>
>>5507200
I like a lot of them so I'm really spoiled for choice, but I'm going to have to go with Jade
>>
>>5507200
Amy.
tho she's creeping me out like crazy.

and they're all pretty lovable.
>>
>>5507200
I feel like we haven't had THAT much interaction with the gang yet, but personally I'm fond of Heide.
>>
>>5497201
They're nice, but those hands...
[s]Along with Mari, how about a nude model for Gumi? I already got the scar referenced.[/s]
>>
>>5507553
Learn to read famalamadingdong >>5507087
>>
continuing Evaquest soon
>>
“How about Apple? Apple seems nice” you say relaxing on the couch as you take a picture of it and send it to Tuco

>Eva: “Turns out that I was wrong, found a cute puppy, we’re waiting for Amy to heal him”
>Tuco: “oh”
>Tuco: “Okay”
>Eva: “Did you do something stupid?”
>Tuco: “Roaring rampage of revenge on a small WF cell”
>Eva: “Well you can stop that now, here’s a picture btw”
>*Picture of apple sent*
>Tuco: “Cute”
>Tuco: “So I was wondering”
>Eva: “What?”
>Tuco: “couldn’t we straight up kill those cops? I mean, it makes it easier”

>Agree
>Deny

Before you’re able to answer, the door get’s knocked as you leave your cellphone and open it

Before you is Amy sweating as she has her grimm pets on a leash

“H-heyaaa~” she says with her labcoat completely buttoned up, slightly panting “Where’s the patient~?”

“Oh hey, Lilith, this is Amy” You say presenting Amy to Lilith, Lilith just looks kinda weirded out but nonetheless waves at Amy

“Hello pleased to meet youuu~” Amy says as she takes a small first aid kit, motioning her pets to stay seated as she holds her hands towards Apple, a small pink aura coming towards Apple as it covers him

“This’ll stop any further bleeding, now C’mere pup, let Mama Amy help you out” Amy says as she carefully takes Apple and puts him on the counter, carefully putting some bandages on him and doing a perfect veterinary job overall

“So are you a veterinary?” Lilith asks from her side of the counter as you see the conversation unfold from the couch

“Somewhat like that” Amy says, somewhat serious as she pets Apple “Ok, Darling here is gonna need some rest, I’ll come tomorrow with some leftover dog chow we had from the lab so you don’t worry about a thing~!”

>Cont
>>
“Do I need to pay for supplies or any-“

“Eva, Y’know that I wouldn’t do such a thing to a frieeend~! We got tons of the stuff, feeding one extra dog is nothing” Amy says dismissing your claim “Altough, could you please come to my lab any day so I could tell you hot to properly groom him and all that silly stuff?” Amy says as she starts packing up her stuff and the pink Aura surrounding Apple subsides

“Sure, anytime?” you say as you open the door for her

“Anytime! Seeyaaa~!” Amy says as one of her buttons falls off and shows that she’s completely naked, she gasps a little before closing the door

“She was weird” Lilith says flatly

“You meet plenty of weird people every day, how come this one is weirder than them?” you say deadpanned

“Because she wasn’t in an art gallery darling~, now I’m heading off to get my sleep”

>Go to sleep
>Actually you wanna do something else (specify)
>>
>>5508929
[x] Make a bed for Apple.
>>
>>5508947
>Actually you wanna do something else (Join in on Amy's fun)
>>
>>5508947
>>5508982
This
>>5508995
I mean, that's my fetish and all but I think I'd rather keep Eva away from that level of deviance.
>>
>>5508947
>Go to sleep
>>
>>5508947
>message Tuco that killing the cops is discouraged, but not forbidden.
>>
>>5509224
this
>>
>>5508929
>Deny
If the WF know we were just there, it'll raise suspicion and then next thing you know, we're fighting the entire organization.
Not all of us are mercs for a living, Tuco.

>>5508982
This.
>>
>>5508947
So would bestiality NOT be weird if it was a performance piece taking place in an art gallery?
>>
>>5509420
Depends on the animal.
>>
>>5509420
of course not, what are you stupid?
>>
>>5509420
It'd be tasteful, since it's art and all. But it'd still be weird.
>>
>>5509224
seconded

>Amy says as one of her buttons falls off and shows that she’s completely naked
I think no one ever confused my boner as much as Amy.
one one hand: this. and science.
on the other hand: creepy science and knottaking.
>>
You better give him a bed at the very least, poor pupper must be tired as hell

You take out some dirty clothes and put them in a pile, putting Apple on top of them so that he knows it’s his bed, Apple just looks at you before setting himself on the bed and sleeping profusely

You then take your phone to answer Tuco, now that you got time

>Eva: “Killing cops is discouraged, but not forbidden”
>Tuco: “Aye Aye capn :P”

You pocket your phone as you decide to sleep stepping over Lilith’s mattress as you head to your bed and sleep the night away

>Dawn of Wednesday
>You have Dinner with Tuco today
>Amy is gonna come buy with some supplies for Apple

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW_7XBrDBAA

>”Morning all you fellow Mistralians! Wandell the crazy dragonfly here, hoping your Wednesday is as warm and peaceful as the one I’m having right now! I’m telling you!”

You wonder what Lilith made for breakfast this time

You wake up as you see Lilith making an omelette

“Hey shouldn’t you be working now?” you say as you scratch your hair

“Oh today I have to take pictures with the night as the backdrop, so I’m working late at night today” Lilith answers cheerfully “How do you like your Omelettes?”

“You know how, with ham and cheese”

“I know, but hey, that was when you were like 14”

“Well I’m 23 now and I still want my Omelettes with ham, cheese and a smiley face with ketchup”

“Silly” Lilith says as she gives you a peck on the forehead and swerves you the Omelette

As always, you have extra time before starting work

>Talk with Lilith for a little bit
>Watch TV
>See how Apple is going on
>Jog your way to the job (Gain modifier “day of exercise”)
>Buy some takeout for your lunch break
>Other
>>
>>5509420
bestiality?
definitely.
"Bestialité"?
not at all.
>>
>>5509565
[x] Check up on Apple
>>
>>5509565
>Talk with Lilith for a little bit
I also vote to start dropping hints for Lilith
>>
>>5509565
>hoping your Wednesday is as warm and peaceful as the one I’m having right now!
trying to convince a suicidal Mauve not to off herself?

>>5509630
seconded.

also check on Apple.
>>
>>5509452
>"I think the inclusion of the zebra is what really makes this piece; it draws parallels between the black and white apparance of the beast and the innate duality of it's faunus partner and her role in society"
>"Actually, I think that's just a horse they painted"
>"Shit, really? Someone call the cops, this is fucking depraved. We're in public for god's sake"

>>5509565
>See how Apple is going on
But also >>5509630 this with the hints
>>
>>5509565
>swerves you the Omelette
This amuses me for some reason
>>
>>5509681
>horses are forbidden in Mistrali art
>artists who want to incorporate horses in their pieces have to get creative
>one is known for wearing a horse mask and taking the horse's part in bestiality installations himself
>some argue it's not really bestiality if there isn't an actual animal involved
>others have actually seen him naked and know there's little to no difference
>>
>>5509753
Now I'm imagining Todd fucking some girl in front of a bunch of women with a horse mask on thinking "Man this beats being a mercenary everyday"
>>
>>5509420
>>5509589
>"I call this one 'Genesis of the Faunus'; it sends a powerful message, no?"
>"That... That's just some chick fucking a dog"
>"Oho, so close-minded. Life is a medium my friend, and the human body is a canvas"
>"And that knot is a paintbrush?"
>"Couldn't have said it better myself"
>...
>"You know that's not actually how faunus are made right? That theory was debunked decades ago"
>"Ugh, it's a mataphor. What's the matter, too deep for you?"
>"Ahn~ It's too deep!~"
>"Hey, this is supposed to be a silent piece. You're not allowed to talk!"
>>
You check on Apple, wondering if he’s okay

You check the bed and see the pupper is pretty well, still somewhat scared, but not barking or whimpering constantly, which is good

He won’t lick your hand if you put it in front of him, which makes you think he doesn’t like you

You walk up to Lilith and see making Omelettes for herself, that’s when you start admiring how much of a good rack your sister has

The fact that you just thought that, makes you pretty disturbed, still…

Maybe we could start dropping hints

You take off your shirt, revealing your breasts and making Lilith see you for a while

“U-uh darling…what are you doing?” she says as she tries to focus making her own breakfast

“Well you always get naked, so I guess it wouldn’t be a problem if I do that too don’t you think?” you say smiling as you take your pajama pants as well showing your green panties “Besides I have my clothes here, so might as well change here as well don’t you think~” you say as you give a sultry smile to Lilith

“Y-yeah of course…it’s…your house…” Lilith says as you turn her away from her

Silly girl, you can totally see her biting her lower lip as her cheek ruborizes a little

After you’re changed you give her a small kiss in the lips as you say goodbye “Seeya!” you say smiling as you wave at beardy to stop his taxi

>A trip to work later

You sit on your cubicle about to start your shift as you see that camera 41 is still off

“Radio, camera 41 is still off”

“Copy, we’ve send a technician there but it still not an update on the camera, procedure is to ignore it and continue the workflow”

“Copy that”

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Nothing much of interest happened during the shift

>Cont
>>
>>5510021
"But Mr. Art Gallery Owner, you HAVE to consider my proposal! It's the highest of high arts!"
"Listen Ms. Tangerine, I am the most famous host and supporter of Bestialité art, but your ideas - while interesting, I must admit - are far from doable. And I am not talking about the dangers of having Grimm under my roof. I am talking about the obscene anatomical impossibilities you are describing."
"Grimm Semen Belly Inflation is not impossible, I know tha-..."
"What was that?"
"I'll just find another host."
>>
>>5510094
>Maybe we could start dropping hints
>You take off your shirt, revealing your breasts

jesus Eva. hints!
that was straight up the solutions to all the questions in the exam!
>>
>>5510094
You sit on your lunch break as a knock comes from the other side of the door

“Friend! Would you like to eat lunch together once more?”

Ugh, no fuck that, you can’t eat that piece of cthuluian abyss again

But you don’t want to break Jade’s feelings either

>”S-sure”
>”I-I’ll think I pass today”
>Other
>>
>>5510139
[x] "I'll pass today. I'll bring us some lunch tomorrow."
>>
>>5510139
>"Sure, let's head out together! I know a good place."

If she insists on giving us her food, just tell her that we don't like her cooking, ruffle her hair, smile and say that we ourselves aren't a great cook either
>>
I am 95% sure Jade is a robot.
>>
>>5510139
>”S-sure”
Make up a lie about how you're fasting today for some new fad diet, but you don't mind hanging out anyway
>>
Alright, done being a sad cunt. Would you rather I corrrect and finish >>5497201 or move on to something else?

>>5510139
This >>5510169
>>
>>5510209
That would just make her even better
>>
>>5510138
subtletly is completely absent in salts family line mate

even their genetics are devoid of subtlety

>I have cute antennae!
>I have a curly tail!
>I CAN SEE EVERYTHIIIING!
>KNIFE AAARMSSS!
>>
>>5510254
Finish the wendell and gumi pic.
>>
>>5510209
>Has red hair
>Cute personality

Jade is the prototype of Penny
>>
>>5510187
This.

>>5510254
Fix it, it's nice.
>>
>>5510138
Eva's sex life is comprised of her watching people having sex in public, on camera. She skipped subtlety 101.
>>
>>5510268
>Subtlety is thrown out the window
>All the raging incest makes them forget about it
>They spelt it like this...
>https://youtu.be/hJFF_8MRatk
>>
>>5510268
oh god, imagine Papa Salts explaining his daughters the Birds and the Beeds.

"So, look at this *pulls down pants* that's a penis, boys have that. And if they shove that up your.. *takes Lilith over his shoulder and pulls down her pants* vagina, that's this hole, then it will feel good, but if you don't use condoms, you'll get pregnant."

It WOULD explain a lot about the Salts' incestous tendencies.
>>
tiebreaker

http://www.strawpoll.me/11325529
>>
I WANT TO BULLY JADE. LIKE TELLING HER THE FOOD IS SHIT.
>>
>>5510338
>About 80% of Eva's sexual education came from watching a bunch of horny junkies and homeless people going at it in parking lots
>She doesn't know a thing about courtship and romance
>But she DOES know 28 different ways to say "Wanna fuck?" and every low-brow genital euphemism known the man and faunus
>She's a good girl, but she's had bad teachers
>>
Oh god I can make this next update so sad

but I don't know if it's overkill

how much do you want to see heartbroken Jade? (Non-hearbroken is not an option)
>>
>>5510852
No heartbreak pls
>>
>>5510852
As less as possible
>>
>>5510852
Minimal.
>>
>>5510852
0.00000001 heartbreak
I swear to god I'm gonna make eva cuddle her and never let go
>>
>>5511024
Seconding cuddle
>>
>>5510852
No saderino.
I can already tell TyFag's going to twist the kinfe when he gets to Beth's part in MQ. I need to be ready for that.
>>
>>5511087
Oh! That reminds me.
MQ tommorow. Well technically way later today but you get my point.
And hopefully we'll finally leave Vale.
And it won't be that sad. It's more of a "hopeful" kind of sad than a "The Iron Giant" kind of sad.
My point is it won't be that bad.
[spoiler]You big babby.[/spoiler]
>>
“Sure let’s head out together! I know a good place” You say as you open the door

“O-Out?” Jade says worringly as she looks away “O-oh I wouldn’t dare, I’m not good with severely open spaces, b-besides I already made you a meal” she says as she gives you another lunchbox with a smiley face on it with the words “For my best friend Eva”

Oh god, why do you have to do this, it’s not fair

Okay you gotta break it down for her

“W-well you see, the thing is…” you kinda scratch your hair trying to find the right words to say it “I don’t really like your cooking?” you say looking at the ceiling before setting your eyes on her…

Oh god you can see the exact moment her heart breaks

“y-y-you don’t like my cooking?” Jade says with her lips trembling as she starts shrinking down

“h-hey! It’s not like I’m not a good cook either!”

try to salvage it, just don’t make her cry

“I-I-I u-u-understand” Jade says as she slowly goes back to her garage holding both lunchboxes close to her as she opens the door and enters it

…okay you can’t leave her like that

“J-jade, are you okay?” you open the door of the garage as you see her silently sobbing on the table

“L-look it’s no big deal, I’m sure other people love your cooking!” you say trying to cheer her up

“Y-you think so? E-even if my cooking t-t-tastes so bad that my f-f-friend doesn’t l-like it c-cause I-I’m a s-s-stupid g-girl that has no friends and c-can’t make tasty lunch and-and-and” Jade says as she starts hyperventilating

>cont
>>
“A-aw c’mon don’t be silly” you say as you hug her, making her jump a little bit “Just cause you don’t cook so well doesn’t mean you’re dumb” You say as you continue the hug “You’re cute and you’re nice and if you like your food then you shouldn’t cook for anyone else”

“Y-you sure?”

“Sure as I’ll ever be”

Jade stays with her face on the table as her breathing gets more normal “C-could you pass me the blue pressure vest on the counter?”

You comply as you give it to her, she puts it on, showing her teary eyes as she puts her head on the table again “C-can you do what you did again?”

“Sure” you say as you give her another hug

“W-what do you call that?”

“A hug”

“…O-okay, t-thanks” Jade stays there with her head on the table “C-can you c-come by later, I-I’m g-going to normalize m-my current alteration levels for the moment”

“Sure, you’re okay now?”

“Y-yes” Jade says not looking at you before you close the garage door

Oh god, you felt horrible

Anyway, at least you’ll be able to eat something good today

>cont
>>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>You saw a bunch of people having sex in fursuits, you don’t know what kind of fetish that is, but you don’t wanna know anything else about it

>You saw a guy getting hit by a car, he seems to be okay tough, tough luck on the guy

>You reported some illegal dealings in a parking lot police are doing it’s regular procedure

>Camera 41 is STILL down, anyway, you were told to ignore it

You sit on your chair as your shift is over wondering what to do

>Jade wanted you to visit her, it’s the least you can do
>You have your da- I mean dinner with Tuco, you just have enough time to get yourself pretty before you have dinner with him
>Head home and wait for Amy to come with her dog chow
>Wander around (Random)
>Other
>>
>>5511436
[x] Go to Camera 41
>>
>>5511436
>You have your da- I mean dinner with Tuco, you just have enough time to get yourself pretty before you have dinner with him

jade is worst girl
>>
>>5511436
Swing by Jade on the way home to prepare for the dinner.
>>
>>5511436
>Jade wanted you to visit her, it’s the least you can do
>>
>>5511436
>>Jade wanted you to visit her, it’s the least you can do
Like I'm gonna let her down now after that
>>
You have to make it up to Jade is some way

You enter the garage as you see Jade calmed down, having a helmet on her forehead as she’s using a laptop with multiple monitors, cooking books and recipes on every one of them

“Jade? you said you wanted to hang out”

“Eva! Please come!” Jade says as she invites you to come over, taking off her helmet as she offers you a stool to sit

“What’s this all about?” you say as you look at the, fankly massive laptop

“Science!” Jade says enthusiastically “a progression of ideas that shall lead, in time, to the perfect answer!”

“So you’re gonna learn how to cook?” you say smiling

“Yes! But there’s so many different sublevels of cooking that I have to prioritize the most important one in my current situation!” Jade says as she paces back and forth thinking

“So what does that mean exactly?” you say confused

“Eva!” Jade says as she sits on her chair and gets close to you “What are your favourite items of consumption?”

>Write in
>>
>>5511853
French Toast
The most delicious of all the toasts
>>
>>5510616
this is 100% canon btw
>>
>>5511853
Boneless pork rib sandwiches.
>>
>>5511853
Roast pork
>>
>>5511853
filet mignon
>>
Okay I'm gonna call it a day for now

what did you guys think
>>
>>5511853
>You~
>>
>>5512083
I like it.
>>
>>5512083
when can we have a side story when we bully both jade and eva?
>>
What quests run at least semi-regularly now?
>>
>>5512112
NOW.

You are John Cena, WWE Superstar.

There are some bugs in your neighborhood. Time to fix that.
>>
File: 1456892062264.jpg (212KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
1456892062264.jpg
212KB, 1024x659px
>>5512083
I'm thankful that minimal heartbreak levels were bearable
>>
File: nice.png (479KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
479KB, 1000x900px
This thread
>>
>>5512135
find the mantis girl and throw garlic oil at her.
bugs hate garlic oil
>>
>>5512135
Originally, Jade made you a lunchbox that when you opened it music would pop up and a message of her saying how much of a good friend you were

and she would have cried like a baby

but then I decided not too

>>5512135
get your fruity pebbles for a healthy balanced breakfast, then bully the first bug that you find
>>
>>5512180
You decide to throw some garlic oil on that mantis chick.

Oh SHIT! She's quicker than you thought! It must be those crazy eyes...

This... This girl... She SAW you!
>>
>>5512223
Compliment her vision.
>>
>>5512223
poke her in the eye

you're John Cena, you can do it
>>
so how is the voice of the CYOA characters

Eva: slight southern accent she tries to hide
Amy: normal southern accent
Tuco: smooth latino accent
Ada: American all the way, but somewhat high-pitched (Think of the voice of chie)
Heidi: Deep and somewhat slurred
Lilith: Sultry as fuck, she has a slight southern accent when she's with her sister
>>
what cyoa are you excited for?
>>
>>5514284
TQ
>>
>>5512209
>Originally, Jade made you a lunchbox that when you opened it music would pop up and a message of her saying how much of a good friend you were
This is not okay
>>
File: 1475040863786.gif (207KB, 882x974px) Image search: [Google]
1475040863786.gif
207KB, 882x974px
Say Dry, you wanna draw some Neo?
>>
>>5512093
>She misunderstands it
>You either end up with a life sized Jade made out of porkchop or a scared Jade as she thinks you're a cannibal
>>
>>5515928
My money is on the latter, given our genetic predisposition for cannibalism
>>
>>5511853
mama's beef soup
>>
So which CYOA character is the cutest?

Which CYOA [s] author [/s] is the cutest?
>>
>>5514808
No. I think I'll take a break from drawing for a while after I finish the thing I'm supposed to be working on.
>>
>>5516442
>Character
P3-N1, with Jade on a close second place
>Main Character
Eva
>author
Thatch no doubt
>>
>>5515928
>Inb4 alleged cannibal
>>
>>5516489
>Alleged cannibal.

Did I do good, senpai?
>>
File: 5348856120.png (291KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5348856120.png
291KB, 800x1280px
>>5516442
Trigger warning : Unpopular opinion

I'd headpat a musclesloot.
>>
>>5512749
Are you asking about all of them or did you just want to post that?
>>
>>5516899
What these dubs sure

>>5516962
I want to cuddle Mari
>>
>>5516962
Those tits are too soft for those chiseled abs

Like it's disturbing, either make the abs softer or make the tits more rigid
>>
>>5517984
unless they are fake
>>
>>5517984
Softer abs is good.

[s]Mari being a light fit gril, her favourite is push ups.[/s]
>>
Which CYOA characters would likely to orgasm on brushing their teeth?
>>
>>5518507
naja
>>
>>5518507
MiMi I'd hope for...~
>>
>>5518507
Mel is pretty sensitive
>>
So who is the CYOA character most propense to being bullied?

Who id the CYOA character less propense to be bullied

which is the CYOA character that is most probable to be a bully?
>>
https://youtu.be/N8yqPlk9cuU
>CYOAnon don't know how to continue his quest
>>
>>5517984
I'm sorry.
>>
>>5520376
You can reedem yourself if you draw us some Eva
>>
>>5520376
Draw Eva, and/or draw Mari with soft abs
>>
>Grimm Eclipse
>Devs admit their fuck up
>Ask the fans if they want an OC or two into the game
>Implement a unique gameplay style
>/rwby/gt steps in with their OCs

If we could include a CYOA character in GE how will they play out?
>>
Is this any better?
>>
File: Sketch29492940.png (437KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch29492940.png
437KB, 800x1280px
>>5521869
Forgot pic like a retard
>>
>>5521884
better
>>
Hey Grimm here.
Cant run GQ, computer fucked up on me again.
I'll see if i can fix it by tomorrow.

Sorry about that folks
>>
>>5521962
Well, I guess I`ll just take your word for it.
Colour tommorow. Promise.
>>
>>5521884
Looks okay. I'd prefer Ty or Mari but this works too.

Also resuming MQ shortly.
>>
>>5522189
Last time, on biggrillquest :
>Eli : Oh btw Beth got preggers and ia a mum niw.
>Marigold : You couldn't have mentionned it a little sooner?
>Eli : Yes I could have. :^)
And now, on biggrill quest :
---

Marigold : I'm still going to pay her a visit. It wouldn't hurt to say hi.
Eli : Alright. I just wanted you to know ahead of time.Figured it'd be bad to drop the bomb on ya too suddenly.

As you make your way to the exit, you feel the slight resonance of footsteps behind you.
You look back and are met with Tyria wearing thigh-high striped socks and a dress. Her usual pink scarf still around her neck.
You step outside, choosing to take a walk to Beth's place.

Marigold : I thought you said you wouldn't be coming.
Tyria : No - I said she probably wouldn't like seeing me much. That doesn't mean the feeling's mutual.
Marigold : Riiiight...
Tyria : And I'm making sure you don't start fawning over the baby.
Marigold : Ah- wha- pff. I don't understand what it is you're to say...
Tyria : Oh~ Do I have to jog your memory? About how you-
Marigold : N-no...
Tyria : Boo. You're no fun.

You keep walking, your face now redder than your hair. Tyria's smile fades a little.

Tyria : So, you actually planning on telling Beth about what we're doing?
Marigold : Well... I mostly just wanted her to know that there's still hope that Leroy's alive.

Tyria simply looks down, her smile and the sparkle she had in her eyes just a moment ago are gone. Her lips move around a bit like she wants to say something, but simply can't bring the words out.

[]Write in what you say or do, if anything.
>>
>Marigold is based off a flower
>Marigold symbolizes neglected love
>tfw Laurel gets neglected by Mari
Tragically ironic if you can say.
>>
>>5522859
Laurel is sleeping though.
>>
File: heavy breathing.gif (2MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.gif
2MB, 450x250px
>>5522764
>thigh-high striped socks

>[]Write in what you say or do, if anything.
>try to resist the urge of pushing her against a wall and fucking her senseless
[s]>fail[/s]
>>
>>5522764
hug her
>>
>>5523056
Okay approaching lewd territory.
[s]seconded[/s]
>>
>Having converstion about dead people
>LE EBIN LOODS
Jesus fuck you're a pathetic bunch.
>>
>>5523056
>>5523159
...really?
Alright. writing now.
>>
>>5523235
hey you chose to not vote against it, so don't complain.

And Ty chose to wear striped thigh-highs.
>>
i just wanted a hug
oh well better luck next time
>>
>>5523235
>conversation about dead people
>uncomfortable silence
>Mari tries to evade the topic the only way she knows
You know what's pathetic?
That it isn't even OOC
>>
>>5522764
You try to use all of might to focus on anything but the ever so small ammount of thigh that`s exposed by Tyria's attire.
And her thigh-high stiped socks.
And her light brown skin.
And her large breasts.
And her prominent, round derriere...

Tyria : Mhhph?!

Alas, your willpower was just not strong enough.

You force your tongue into her mouth while keeping her head close with your left hand, and squeezing her ass with the other.
She pounds on you with a closed fist, to no effect.

A. No brakes on this train.
B. Stop.
>>
>>5523686
>Stop
>"Before you say anything, let me say that I'm a goddamn idiot that doesn't know what she's doing, in fact, punching me is an incredible idea, here's my face"
>>
>>5523686
>>5523786
this
>>
>>5523786
seconded
>>
>>5523861
>>5523799
>>5523786

also add

>"This is my way with coping with shit, It doesn't excuse me, but it explains most of me"
>>
>>5523786
>>5523894
This
>>
>>5523686
You let go of her, letting her stand on more than just the tips of her toes.

Marigold : B-before you say anything, let me say that I'm a goddamn idiot that doesn't know what she's doing. In fact, punching me is an incredible idea! Here's my face.

You lean down and close your eyes, bracing yourself for the worst.
Instead, you just barely perceive a giggle that is quickly silenced, and then feel a soothing warmth on your cheek.
You open your eyes just as Tyria takes her lips off of you. She turns around and starts walking, laughing a little.

Tyria : Come on, you're the one with the directions.
Marigold : W-what?! Hey, don't leave me behind!

Her laughter is actually quite easy to hear now.

Marigold : At least scold me or something...

You're fairly certain people are staring at you two, as you try to hide your embarassment.

---
Sorry gotta call it here. Got more shit to deal with now.
>>
>Tyria : And I'm making sure you don't start fawning over the baby.
>Marigold : Ah- wha- pff. I don't understand what it is you're to say...
>Tyria : Oh~ Do I have to jog your memory? About how you-
>Marigold : N-no...
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>5524299
Mari is a fake lesbian and wants boys to use her pussy as a cum receptacle to make lots of little Maris.
>>
>>5524438
who ever said Mari was a lesbian?
>>
>>5524454
The readers who voted on that.
>>
Continuing Evaquest momentarily
>>
>>5524454
I mean, prior experience at least puts her as bi leaning mostly towards women
>>
>>5524481
Really?
Because I remember voting on "Alban or Laurel", not on "Lesbian, Bi or Heterosexual"

>>5524568
exactly.
>>
Choosing Green Midget was a mistake.
>>
>>5524644
Alban it's been years, time to move on.
>>
“Well I meats, y’know, filet mignon, Pork rib sandwiches, boneless tough, can’t handle the bone, roast pork, oh! And Atlean toast!” you say naming the foods that you like

“I see!” Jade says enthusiastically as she scribbles down the names in your notepad “Anything else?”

“Oh well I don’t mind the rest, that’s just my favorite”

“Excellent!” Jade smiles as she nods “Thank you, I shall make your luncheon experience superlative in every sense of palate!”

“Ok, is that all?”

“Oh well it’s all from my side, but if I could have one of those exquisite headpats one more time!” Jade says quickly as her face turns into a small shade of red “I hope I’m not being too greedy with my request, it’s just that sometimes the craftsmanship of a human hand beats the robotic preprograming of my helmet” Jade says as she leans her head forwards a little bit

You can’t help it as you ruffle her hair and pat her head again

“Thank you!” Jade says while giving a big smile and going back to her work “I do not want to trouble you any further, so you are free to leave if you so do wish”

>”Yeah, I have to get nice for a dinner, see you later!”
>”Oh, what the hell, I can stay for a while”
>Other
>>
>>5524729
He's right though. We could've cucked Laurel and Maya by choosing him.
But best option would've been Leroy. To cuck Beth.
>>
>>5524769
>Beth becomes a supervillain and main antagonist of MQ II
>>
>>5524769
I'm not entirely sure I share your criteria in relationships
>>
>>5524749
>>”Yeah, I have to get nice for a dinner, see you later!”
>>
>>5524749

but, before we leave, either
>another headpat
or
>friendly peck on the cheek
[s]you madman[/s]
>>
>>5524749

>>5524803
Yuri a shit.
>>
>>5524749
>just that sometimes the craftsmanship of a human hand beats the robotic preprograming of my helmet
Did she build a PatHat?

>>5524749
And also >>5524803 this. She does something cute every time we introduce her to a new kind of physical interaction
>>
>>5524749
These
>>5524803
>>5524861
>>
>>5524438
All in favor to request Dry draw Mari being used as a cum dumpster : reply to this post.
>>
>>5525093
aye
>>
>>5525093
Sure
>>
“Yeah, I have to get nice for a dinner, seeya later!” You say as you give her a friendly peck on the cheek

Jade just gasps completely as she shouts “W-W-WAAAA!! Y-you can do that?!” before walking in circles “B-b-b-but so many spots, t-t-there’s so many variables! T-t-this isn’t your regular headpatting!!”

“H-hey it was just a peck”

“P-peck! That’s an amazing name! b-but it’s too advanced! I can’t replicate it! This isn’t your average your average display of affection!” Jade says trembling with excitement as she gets up from her chair

Jade starts rambling as she has her hand on the cheek that you kissed, talking to herself, better let her have her moment as you head home

Before you close the door you can hear the shout “THIS OPENS SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! BUT SCIENCE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!”

Weird girl

But you just couldn’t help it!

>A trip back home and a discussion about Jazz with beardy later
>>
You sit on your sofa as you think about what to dress, you don’t have any night gowns or whatever, wait, did Tuco said to wear classy? Should you put makeup? You never do, but is this a special occasion?

Wait, no, This is Tuco we’re talking about, why are you worrying about image

But wait, this is a da-

I MEAN DINNER

This is a dinner, shouldn’t you wear something nice? Aw crap he didn’t even told you what kind of place you’re going

Fuck it, you’re calling him

>Eva: “Hey Tuco, where were you going to take me out for dinner”
>Tuco: “Dorsia, why?”

Dorsia?

FUCKING DORSIA?! THE PLACE WHERE CELEBRITIES HANG OUT?! THAT DORSIA?!

EVEN LILITH CAN’T EVEN GET IN THERE FOR FUCKS SAKE

>Eva: “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME WE WERE GOING FOR DORSIA?!”
>Eva: “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN WEAR IN DORSIA”
>Tuco: “Does it matter? Your beauty is unfiltered and great no matter where we go ;)”
>Tuco: “Besides, if you get a reservation at Dorsia, nobody cares about what you wear :P”
>Eva: “SHUT UP”
>Tuco: “;_;”

OH FUCK, TUCO PROBABLY KILLED SOMEONE TO GET TO DORSIA

AH SHIT, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER EATING ON A FOOD TRUCK

NOW YOU NEED TO GET PRETTY

YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE A NIGHT DRESS

On the corner of your eye you see Lilith on the bathroom putting makeup on

Wait, no you shouldn’t…

>Get pretty, however you can
>Resign and head out as your normal self
>[DANGER] Ask Lilith to help you [DANGER] [-1]
>>
>>5525343
>>Get pretty, however you can
I'm not pushing the danger button here.
>>
>>5525343
neither am I

tho, no makeup.
makeup is shit.
>>
>>5525343
Usually when we push danger buttons, the writers take our votes and shove them up our ass. I'll pass.
>>
>>5525343
People are gonna give you the stink eye regardless of how good you look just for mantis-ing up the place. No need to push yourself too far to impress them
>>
>>5525392
>>5525428
>>5525434

well it's not like I'm going to set a nuclear bomb, hell it could be like the makeover movies

the danger here is just how into it Lilith is going to go
>>
>>5525455
we can probably just Sherlock their asses, seing "washed off" lipstick stains or stuff

>>5525483
still danger
also, it's kinda assholey to flirt with her in the morning, and then ask her for help on a da-... dinner in a "better than you" restaurant, essentially thumbing her nose
>>
>>5525483
Yeah, but danger is danger. Besides, Lilith's fashion taste can vary depending on how ART she's feeling at the moment.
>>
>>5525530
>if you get a reservation at Dorsia, nobody cares about what you wear
>going all "hey you are naked, I can be naked too" on Lilith
>Lilith feels super artsy

>she forces us to go nudist to Dorsia
[s]Tuco liked this.[/s]
[s]Tuco promised Lilith that, if she could make Eva come naked on the date, Lilith would get a reservation at Dorsia[/s]
[s]Lilith didn't even listen after "naked" and agreed[/s]
>>
Okay calm down, you can do this

You check all of your clothes searching for anything good

Okay so the only night dress you found was your old prom dress

No problem, it still works

Hmmm, ok you only have sneakers and work shoes…fuck it, you can do it

You put on your sneakers as well as the only socks that combined with the light green dress, the fact that it still fits, says a lot about your unaging body

“Sis? What’re you doing?” Lilith asks as she sees you getting dressed

“N-nothing” you say as you put on your sneakers

A bigass crooked smile comes from Lilith as a small “Okay” comes from her, before sliding out of view

…okay, let’s do this

Wait, you don’t have a purse for your scroll and your wallet…

Guess your backpack ought to do the trick

And you don’t have any makeup so might as well skip that

Do you have any jewelry? You have that copper chain you won from a fair, you could use that

You see a pair of green high heels slide into your view, and just your size as a hand pats them and gives you a thumbs up, they even look your size

I don’t even know how to wear high heels

Ah fuck might as well

>A somewhat pathetic dressup later

Hold it…steady…

OH GOD YOU’RE GONNA FALL

Wait…no you got it

Just like walking on tip-toes

A cab arrives to your destination as Lilith waves you goodbye with the biggest shit eating grin in the world

>Eva: “Where do I meet you?”
>Tuco: “Brie street”
>Eva: “Tuco, brie street is hobo street”
>Tuco: “I know, just get there”

“Brie street please” you say to the taxi driver

The driver just looks at you and laughs “Didn’t know escorts went to brie street”

>A ride to brie street later
>>
>>5525953
>no beardy
I'm concerned. Is it just not his time, or did something happen?
>>
>>5526177
Beardy drives a hovercraft

if you need to go around in the water, beardy is your man

Eva needed an actual cab for this one

Also

>people caring about beardy

D'aaaww
>>
You arrive to see a high luxury car parked on the sidewalk, absolutely beautiful in every way as it has probably been washed by hand extensively, still looking like if was just taken out of the car shop

You wait in the cold as you call Tuco

>”HELLO DARLING?!”

“Tuco, where are you”

>”YOU JUST GOT TO BRIE STREET?!”

“Yeah”

>”WAIT FOR ME TH-“

“EN” Tuco shouts as the windows from a building burst open, revealing Tuco (on a tuxedo) riding on top of a man (in his underwear) as they both fly trough the air and land on the car, completely caving the roof of the vehicle and snapping the neck of the naked man

You cover yourself from the shrapnel as you see Tuco slowly stumbling his way out of the car swiping the blood from his tuxedo as his monitor shows a “technical problems” with a cracked screen

“Good…day…my marvelous mantis” Tuco says as he gives a small bow, some glass shards falling from his suit “May I escort you to your vehicle?”

“You just killed a guy for that suit right?” you say as you begrudgingly accept Tuco’s arm, you seriously can’t walk in this stuff

“And the reservation, I was gonna get the car too, but I guess the idea “fell” trough” Tuco says as he chuckles a little “Get it?”

You can’t help but smile at the stupidity of the situation as you head towards the alley

“So what’s our vehicle then?”

“THIS” Tuco says proudly as he shows a scooter “a beauty isn’t she?”

Welp

You and Tuco seat on the scooter as Tuco gives the motor a few kicks, soon both of you are heading to Dorsia, dressed in the most horrible manner possible

“Sorry, if it was under my control, I would have made the heavens sing your entrance and cavalry ride you your destination~”

>”And here I am, riding with a mercenary on a moped
>”Eh, I like it like this, more used to it”
>”Did you seriously expect anything better than this?”
>Other
>>
>>5526258
>>
>>5526258
>"You would have to kill god for you to make the heavens sing.
I'd bet the reward would be...UNBELIEVABLE!"
>>
>>5526258
Tuco is just the best.
>>
>>5526258
Who would agree to Dinner with Tuco expecting anything BUT chaos
>>
>>5526258
>"Eh, I like it like this, more used to it"
>>5526313
He really is.
>>
>>5526313
>>5526334
but why though

it puzzles me why everyone straight up agreed that Tuco is best boy (Apart from there no being any other actual boy of notice)
>>
>>5526346
he's funny. he's weird. he's cool.
he's no Amy, but he tries his best.
>>
>>5526258
>>”Eh, I like it like this, more used to it”
>>5526346
I don't think it is everyone really
>>
>>5526346
Infinite potential.

He's also a sweethearted murderhobo, just like I like 'em.
>>
>>5526346
He's like a more vocal Zer0, but with his luck turned down and his charisma cranked up. What's not to like?
>>
“Eh, I like it like this, I’m used to it” you say as you grab to Tuco, going into different alleys

“Ah, you’re used to it! But you deserve better! If a man is given pork his entire life, and just recently was given beef, wouldn’t he cry tears of joy once he realizes what he’s been missing?” Tuco says as he does a small drift on a corner street, making you jump a little

“Hey I like pork!” you say defending the swine meal that you like

“Well guess what? I love pork too! That saying should be changed, they don’t know what they’re talking about” Tuco says backing down tremendously, doing a small jump on a ramp that was meant for kids to skate in, not for a moped to blast trough

“besides! You would have to kill god for you to make the heavens sing…I'd bet the reward would be...UNBELIEVABLE!" you say jokingly as you make a smile

“Madame I can very much believe a kiss from your lips, and that itself is something I would kill a god over!” the scooter heading on a downhill as Tuco evades swiftly incoming traffic, before doing a powerslide stop to the parking lot in Dorsia

“We have arrived at our destination, milady~” Tuco says as he helps you get up the scooter “today you shall be Izzy Torres, and I will be Todd Colore”

You just look him confused for a while

“The names of the people I just murdered”

“Oh”

“Ayup, anyways, I don’t think they let you in with a backpack, so…” Tuco says shuffling his fingers as a Valet looks incredibly confused as he starts up the scooter and goes up to park it

"But you said that you could wear what you wanted!"

"Yes, but in the sense of style, not in the sense of 'could be hiding a camera that would expose our OH SO FASHIONABLE interior'"

You grumble a little as you realize he's kinda right

>”I’ll leave it with the scooter, just tell the valet to look after it”
>”No way, we’re at Dorsia, I can wear what I want!”
>Other
>>
>>5526668
>hide it in a dumpster or something
>>
>>5526668
>”I’ll leave it with the scooter, just tell the valet to look after it”
>take out what we don't want to get stolen and give it to Tuco
he has pockets
>>
>>5526668
Take your scroll out and put it in your bra. I've seen girls do it so I'm sure Eva can, too.
>>
>>5526729
This
>>
>>5526668
The backpack was just forour scroll and wallet right, Tuco surely has pockets, he can hold them for us during Dinner. I'm paranoid about leaving shit with our details and stuff where strangers or terrorist cops could get to them.
>>
>>5526757
But we'll have to remember to get our wallet back from Tuco.
>>
You take you backpack and take out your scroll on wallet, most important stuff as you leave it near the scooter

“Hey Tuco, do you have space for my stuff?” you say as Tuco nods and you hand him your wallet and your scroll, he puts it on his pockets as the valet leaves with your backpack and scooter

“Do you require anything more my beautiful babe?” Tuco says happily

“Yeah, help me walk, this is a serious hassle to move with, I don’t know how my sister does it” you say as you grab Tuco’s arm, he happily complies and you both head to the entrance of the restaurant

A waiter says eyes you up as he makes a face of disgust

“You need a reservation to enter, now get out” the waiter says as he shoos you away

“We have a reservation” Tuco says defiantly as the waiter laughs at him “Todd Colore and Izzy Torres”

The waiter rolls his eyes as he looks at the list, before his smirk is wiped out of his face

“…you’re on the list, please have a good meal… sir…” the man says as he lets you enter

You look at your surroundings as you see lavishly golden tables as people in beautiful dresses walk by, 50% of them already giving you the stink eye

Y’know you can usually power trough the more vocal insults, but the ones we’re everyone talks behind your backs are the ones that fuck people up

And just so happen to be the ones you hate the most

You feel a tad uncomfortable as you’re lead to a table, the couple beside you looking at you in mild disgust then back at their menus

Tuco just has his monitor on a permanent “:^)”

>cont
>>
You check the menu as most of the stuff is more expensive than your monthly wage

“Well, I have plenty of spending money right now, so choose what you like, love” Tuco says happily as you order some fancy food that you don’t know how to pronounce, Tuco doing the same

After you’re left alone you somewhat instinctually shrink a little as you can literally see all the stares that are directed at you

Thank god you don’t know how to read lips

“Hmmm…do not worry about the people, they’re just envious they cannot be as confident as us” tuco says lovingly as he puts his elbows on the table with a “;)” on his screen

>”Well it’s still uncomfortable”
>”I know…I should stop caring”
>”Well…at least talking about something should get the uncomfortableness off” (Write in a subject to talk about)”
>Other
>>
>>5527193
>”Well it’s still uncomfortable”
That's hardly fair Tuco, no one can be as confident as you.
>>
>>5527193
[x] I know. I should stop caring.
>>
>>5527193
Still uncomfortable
>>
>>5527193
"So, am I going to see you eating now? I must admit, I'm almost curious."
>>
>>5527245
Todd can be that confident.
>>
“Well it’s still uncomfortable y’know” You say shrinking a little bit more “I can feel them all staring at me”

“Hmmm…and what would make you calm down?” Tuco says calmly and collected

“I-I dunno, count to 10? I-I just don’t feel the greatest here”

“Okay give me your hand” Tuco says as he puts his hand on the table “Not in any romantic way”

You sigh as you comply, giving your right hand to Tuco as he gently holds it, Tuco’s monitor turning into a soundwave as music starts to gently play from it

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL6FJL8TN0U

“Look, It’ll all be okay, I promise, if you really feel uncomfortable then we can head to a food truck near here I know, just before I bitchslapped anyone who saw you with a stink eye” Tuco says without a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he now holds your hand with both hands “The only reason this place exists is because it has a not so shitty interior and because nobody can get in, I can miss a dinner here if I’m able to make you smile, okay?”

You laugh a little as his monito turns to “:D”

Goddamn cheesy idiot

“Your food” the waiter says as he tosses the plates of food at you

“So may I ask” Tuco says as he takes a small blender “Why did you choose to spend a date with such a fool like me? I was almost giving up on my chances” he says as he tosses the food into the blender and starts mixing

>”Oh well I guess I should throw you a bone every now and then”
>”Well I just tought you were joking before, this is really a surprise is all”
>”Hey! It’s a dinner with a friend, not a date!”
>”Hmmm…to be honest I’m not really sure myself”
>Other
>>
>>5527892
Not to mention, you said you'd pay
>>
>>5527892
[x] I'm not really sure myself.
>>
>>5527947
this
[s]>keep holding his hands a while longer[/s]

>>5526346
>“Look, It’ll all be okay, I promise, if you really feel uncomfortable then we can head to a food truck near here I know, just before I bitchslapped anyone who saw you with a stink eye” Tuco says without a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he now holds your hand with both hands “The only reason this place exists is because it has a not so shitty interior and because nobody can get in, I can miss a dinner here if I’m able to make you smile, okay?”
that's why.
>>
>>5527952
This
>>
>>5527892
>>
File: oppai full.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oppai full.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
Which OC has the best milk?
>>
>>5528290
That's pretty much a competition between the younger and older Boveens.
>>
>>5528312
Lynette all the way.
>>
>>5528290
I want to suck her milk.
>>
”Oh well I guess I should throw you a bone every now and then” you say more relaxed now, holding his hands for a little longer “Besides you did say you would pay~”

“Oh you break my nickel heart with your words honey” Tuco says as he takes his hand away as he stops the blender and puts it in an empty cup, taking out a plastic straw from his tuxedo and drinking the mush blend underneath his mask

“And here I thought you would take that off~”

“Oh darling, you wouldn’t like this mugshot” Tuco says flatly “It is something that no eyes such as yours should experience, if it was for me I would be having you see the greatest paintings in the world, not this ugly ol’ me”

“Hmm..I guess I’ll have to believe you on that one, you say as you start eating your food

>One dinner later

“And that guy some washed off lipstick in his shirt”

“Oh what about that one?”

“Hmm…yup, he needs to see the dentist stat”

“And the girl with the red dress”

“Fake boobs, wearing hair extensions”

“and the flat girl?”

“Oh that’s a guy, I can see the facial hair follicles in his face”

“Truly. truly remarkable” Tuco says with a “:O” on his monitor

The waiter tosses you a bill as Tuco subtly flips him off, making you giggle a little bit

“So I promised I would pay…” Tuco says as he looks at the bill as his head recoils a bit “Buuuut…”

“Tuco, you have the money right?”

“yes of course, but…I mean, you know how much ammo can you buy with that amount of money?”

“Are you seriously thinking of-“

“Yes”

“…”

>”...sigh...I distract them and you get the scooter” (Dine and dash)
>”Tuco. Pay”
>Other
>>
>>5528379
[x] Tuco. Pay. You are a true gentleman, are you not?
>>
>>5528379
>”It's not even your money. Besides, I thought you'd kill gods for me?"
>>
>>5528379
>>5528446
this
>>
>>5528379
>”Tuco. Pay”
>>
So did Evaquest revive the thread somewhat?

is Evaquest the new MQ?

I mean we reached the 300 post limit faster than usual
>>
>>5528379
>>”Tuco. Pay”
>>
>>5528571
pretty much, yeah
>>
“Tuco. Pay you are a true gentleman are you not?” You say with a smug smile on your face as Tuco just groans

“Hhhngh…but…my fight money…”

“Tuco, it’s not even your money, besides, I tought you said you’d kill gods for me?”

Tuco just keeps groaning, his hand shaking as he takes out what’s DEFINETELY not his wallet, taking out a small black credit card as he puts it near the check “At least tell me you enjoyed it”

You laugh a little “Yeah, I enjoyed it”

Tuco relaxes a little as he sits up straight, “Well I’m not going to use that thing anyway, they trace you like hyenas”

>One check of JESUS CHRIST HOW MUCH?! Later

You both go to the parking lot “ah sonuva!”

You both see the scooter was parked not in the parking lot itself, but outside of it, and just like you tought, your backpack is missing

“Was there something else in there?” Tuco says as he helps you get on the scooter

“Just my gym clothes, but C’mon!”

“Don’t worry, you’ll find it in a pawn shop at half the price next week”

“Hey it wasn’t that bad!”

“Constructive criticism? It had holes in it and stinked of Vacuo food”

“Not my problem if you don’t like it”

“And yet I still think you smell delicious”

“Good catch”

“I try my best”

>A scooter trip later

Tuco parks his scooter in front of your house, helping you get off as you take off those goddamn high heels

Oh god you can walk now

“So I guess that was it…” Tuco says as he walks with you to the front porch “I dunno about you but this felt like a date”

“Dinner” You smile a little

“Whatever puts you to sleep” Tuco says as you enter your house

“See you when I see you” Tuco says as he waves at you

You could say something to him before he leaves

Or you could let him act like one of those cool kids in the movies you used to watch

>Say nothing
>Write in
>>
>>5528917
[x] Get your wallet and scroll from Tuco.
>>
>>5528917
>"I did really have a good time though."
>>
>>5528917
>give the mask a cheek smooch
you little peck-slut, Eva...
>>
>>5528947
This
>>
Gonna cut it for now btw

>>5528647
this makes me giddy

I can give you extra stats of one character of your choosing if you want
>>
>>5528947
Yeah this, prepare for possible antics.
>"Hey can I get my stuff back?"
>"But of course, my pockets are your faithful servants whenever you need them"
>"Whatever, than- Hey, where's my wallet?"
>"What wallet?"
> >_>
> <_<
>"Tuco! "
>>
>>5528947
>>5529011
These.
>>
>>5529107
>I can give you extra stats of one character of your choosing if you want

Jade
unravel the mystery for us
>>
File: 1456481041880.jpg (149KB, 695x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456481041880.jpg
149KB, 695x1200px
>>5529107
>>5529144
This
Is she a robot? If not is she going to make herself into one?
>>
>>5529204
God, I really should visit /srg/ more often
>>
File: 1455930700194.jpg (93KB, 600x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1455930700194.jpg
93KB, 600x1218px
>>5529221
I should get back to visiting there. I'd pop in just to get material for my sorely neglected Cool Robot Shit folder
>>
>Jade Prisma (Original name was Prismacolor, but changed it since it reduced her words per second ratio)
>Hair color: Orange
>Age: 19 (not confirmed)
>Cup: AA
>Fetish: None
>Pet peeve: Not using coasters
>Relatives: Eva (Biggest friend in the whole entire world) none else, Unnamed 001 to 056 (Unofficial)
>Things that she likes: Being Eva’s friend, headpats, hugs, pecks, technology, science, knowing new things
>Weapon: None
>Semblance: None
>Aura: None
>Favorite color: Deep blue
>Favorite music: Classical, Vocaloid, Vaporwave
>Forte in sports: Chess, Solitaire, Spider solitaire, default games that came with her laptop
>Favorite food: Nutrition gruel (Secret recipe of hers)
>>
>>5529429
I can give you more stats if you guys want

could be of Jade or could be of anyone else
>>
>>5529453
YES
>>
File: TONIGHT.png (81KB, 246x385px) Image search: [Google]
TONIGHT.png
81KB, 246x385px
>>5529453
Got anymore of Ada and Heide, since we haven't interacted with them as much

Or Carl since he's the true final boss
>>
File: 1457517577754.jpg (133KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1457517577754.jpg
133KB, 736x981px
>>5529429
So has her changing her name to Ironwood been retconned?
>>
>>5529595
I honestly forgot I posted that

seriously, I knew I wrote it, but I didn't remember posting it

but yeah, it has been retconned
>>
>Carl batenboshuruskiwhatever
>Fetish: Women
>Hair color: Check*
>Age: old
>Cup: B
>Pet peeve: fucking Eva NOT PAYING HER GODDAMN RENT
>Relatives: Mother (Hates him)
>Things that he likes: Women, masturbating, doing nothing all day, football
>Weapon: “MY MAGNUM DONG, WHICH I’M GONNA SHOVE UP YOUR ASS, IF YOU DON’T PAY MY FUCKING RENT”
>Semblance: Makes him Immortal until he’s actually happy with his life(He hates this)
>Favorite color: Fuck you
>Favorite music: Rock
>Forte in sports: Meat beater(A.K.A Mass debatin, Semen isolating, tissue spending), Fantasy football
>Favorite food: Pizza

>Heidi Grau
>Weapon: Her hands (She has the relative strength of a bullhead shark)
>Semblance: Explosive fists, the longer she takes to punch someone, the stronger the blast radius (1 second is a balloon exploding, 10 seconds is a pipe bomb, 30 seconds is an anti tank rocket launcher, 1 hour is a nuclear bomb) she is not exempt from the harm that the blast may give
>Aura: Ridiculously durable
>Favorite genre: Country, Rap, Hip hop, Rockabilly
>Favorite Color: Simple Gray
>Fighting style: I’ll punch it till is stops twitching
>Forte in sports: Swimming, Grimm the awakening (Literally just Magic the Gathering)
>Favorite food: hamburgers, steak, Carbonara spaghetti
>Fetish: Gentle Dom, BDSM
>Cup: D
>Age: 25
>Relatives: Rolph Grau (Father) Sasha (Mother), Edmund, Godfried, and Bradford (3 smaller brothers)
>Pet peeve: Getting dry, some patting her nose
>Things she likes: Swimming, lazing around, Drinking beer, making stuff explode
>years as a friend: 7 years

Writing Ada
>>
Ada Black
>Weapon: All of them (Specifically ever ballistic weapon)
>Semblance: None
>Favorite genre: Gun-related podcasts, the sound of miniguns whirring, ammunition being dropped on the floor, sounds of war
>Facorite color: Operator black
>Fighting style: [*machine gun noises*]
>Forte in sports: Competitive shooting, Competitive shitposting on Shneechan
>Favorite food: MRE
>Fetish: Mosin nagants (Or their RWBY equivalent) , Outdoor sex,
>Cup: A
>Age: 22
>Relatives: Long family line of innawoods survivors
>Pet peeve: Someone using her guns without permission
>Things she likes: Preparing for everything, hanging out with her friends, shooting stuff
>years as a friend: 6 years

I dunno if I should write the bios, since I feel that it would take from the experience of you guys finding out yourselves
>>
>>5529802
Don't write the bios.
>>
and just because

>Tuco Azulejo
>Fetish: Threesome (MFF), Public Sex
>Age: 23
>Relatives: Orphan
>Pet peeve: talking too much about his mask (Trying to take it off gains you a one-way ticket to beat your ass up)
>Things he likes: Going to nightclubs, being suave, dancing
>years as a friend: 3 years

>Amy Mengele
>Pet peeve: seeing people with verbal tics (She sees the irony in this)
>Things she likes: doing experiments, traveling, cuddles, sewing (both flesh and cloth)
>>
>>5529895
oh and forgot for Amy

>Years as friend: 2 years
>>
File: 1460665626897.jpg (13KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1460665626897.jpg
13KB, 252x276px
>>5529895
>Tuco has a threesome and a public fetish
>Lilith has an incest and a filming fetish
>Eva works at a private security company
oh my, what a coincidence
>>
New thread:
>>5531249
>>5531249
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.