[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #135: EvaQuest Edition Previous thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 23

RWBYgt Trash General #135: EvaQuest Edition

Previous thread: >>5400109

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
AnonDarcQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/24878.html
Aeroquest: res/22210.html
Wendellquest: Wendell: /rwby/res/26362.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Watch out for Grimm
>>
File: 1454303922273.png (125KB, 762x772px) Image search: [Google]
1454303922273.png
125KB, 762x772px
Deader than usual huh?
>>
How's the art going?
>>
>Wendell x Eva
>The only crack ship that happens
>If Eva has the metabolism of a mantis
>https://youtu.be/ADx2PWwHIVg
Poor Wendell
>>
File: IMG_20160925_093555.jpg (169KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160925_093555.jpg
169KB, 800x1280px
You gonna draw more Mari, Dry?
>>
>>5439764
Today™
>>5441073
Maybe. Anything you have in mind?
>>
>>5441694
Some JOJOS poses and pay special attention to the hands.
>>
Hmmm

Do you guys want evaquest? Or do you guys want an exra side story that fleshes Out the characters even more?
>>
Fuck it, I'll leave it to vote

>Continue Evaquest

Sidestory
>How Eva met Heidi
>How Eva met Ada
>>
>>5442022
>>Continue Evaquest
>>
>>5442022
Continue EvaQuest
>>
>>5442022
>continue
tho I'm not 100% sure if I will see every update, I'm a bit busy
>>
“So how’s mom?” You say as you make some space and turn on the TV to make some background noise

“Mom? Mom is stil…fighting” Lilith says as her face gets serious for a little

“Huh…”

You never really like talking about mom that much

“But never mind that! I will be heading to a photoshoot around here next week, Do you know Martin Scollope? He’s going to be the photographer! I’m so excited!” Lilith says happily as she shakes her hands in excitement

“What do you have to do?” You ask as you get more relaxed around her, she was your sister after all

“Oh we’ll be trying out his new line of ‘buchstäblich Müll’! made fully out of recyclable materials! this body sell millions don’t you think?” Lilith says as she does a quick pose
>>
Finally got around to updating my pastebin. Maybe now I'll have some time to actually run something for a change...
>>
>>5442444
“Hey you were the lucky one, not me” you say as you give out a curtly laugh

“Oh, darling don’t be like that, thousands of people would want to have that eyesight of yours, and besides, if I wasn’t inspired by your gall and courage I wouldn’t have made it to the arts world at all~!” Lilith says hugging you again

“My gall?”

“Remember that time you punched Scott Letterman in the face?”

“Yeah?”

“Well I took that same courage when I punched that bitch Amanda Brown in the face and took the model gig for myself after she called me a cow. Next thing you know, I’m modeling on the biggest stages of remnant! I even helped design the clothing that the Schnee family wear! Isn’t that nice? I think I’ll order one for you in green~” Lilith says hugging you, as you almost get smothered by her breasts

“Air…”

“Of course!” Lilith releases from the boob stranglehold as she goes and watches some TV “I’ll stay here today, so don’t worry about me! You do your normal routine and ignore me!”

You get up as you get to the shower the music hitting once again

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18

You head to the shower and look at the mirror…

You we’re shirtless the whole time

You completely forgot to put on a shirt when you opened the door

Your face goes absolutely red as you go in the shower immediately

>One shower of shame later

You sit on your bed with your pair of clothes thinking of what to do

>Better contact Amy
>Guess I should check what Patrick is doing
>lets go out and see what’s going on
>”Hey Lilith! Want to go out?”
>Other
>>
>>5442457
[x] Go check up on Patrick
>>
>>5442444
>buchstäblich Müll
It's always weird to see german mixed in with english when you understand both

also, next thread edition right there.

>>5442457
>contact Amy
>>
>>5442457
>”Hey Lilith! Want to go out?”
time for family bonding
>>
tiebreaker

http://www.strawpoll.me/11301032
>>
You decide to call Amy and see how she’s doing, might as well since she missed your night of drunken debauchery

You call her and after a while the girl picks up

>“Moooorning!”

“Hey Amy, it’s me Eva”

>”Hello! How are you?”

“Good, hey I’m sorry if I didn’t call you last night, it was late and I tought you were asleep”

>”It’s not problem! Do you want to do something today?”

“Um, sure, Where do you want to go?”

>”Maybe the park, or my house! Or the woods, or the zoo! Or the swamp, we could visit Heidi! Or your house, my pets love going to you house”

“Yeah well I don’t, they make a mess out of everything”

>”Well their training isn’t finished yet! But soon they’ll be as nice as a snug bug in a mug on rug”

“Hopefully”

>”So, where do you want to meet?”

>”Your house”
>”The woods”
>”The park”
>”The zoo”
>”The swamp”
>”Sigh…My house”
>Other
>>
>>5443939
[x] The park
>>
>>5443939
>parks are nice
>>
>>5443959
>>5443993
Sorry, I'm gonna be busy for a while

might continue writing later
>>
Having an MQ marathon monday. Can't run right now but expect at least four hours then, and possibly an hour today.
>>
>>5446516
A marathon? I can't wait!
>>
>>5446738
Your sarcasm wounds me.
>>
>>5446984
You misunderstand. I want more MQ but I know that I'll miss the marathon.
>>
>>5441819
Seconding
>>
File: wiperino_W&G.png (418KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wiperino_W&G.png
418KB, 800x1280px
>>5439764
I lied. I`ll have to finish it today. Sorry. Have had a lot to deal with recently.
Here`s a work in progress. Leave comments and criticisms. Especially if you think there`s something I should radically change.
>>
>>5449451
I do realize I left out her hand. Had a bit of a hard time with it.
>>
>>5449451
I LIKE IT.
you do good work mate.
>>
>>5449451
You should draw Eva

Newest CYOA MC bug

As well as the cutest mantis in the world

[s] if you actually want to draw her then I can tell you hiw she looks [/s]
>>
>>5449578
Go ahead. I'm gonna hit the hay early so I probably won't read it till tommorow.
>>
>>5449578
>cutest mantis in the world
not as long as Lilith is around.
>>
>>5449451
Wendell needs his wings.
>>
>>5449639
Oh, right. I left those out because I didn't know their size. How prominent are they? Are they each about the size of his torso? His whole body? Or are they tiny?
>>
File: blue-eyed_darner_-_small_01.png (702KB, 1597x1098px) Image search: [Google]
blue-eyed_darner_-_small_01.png
702KB, 1597x1098px
>>5449718
not Sleepy, but I'd say a bit shorter than his body

down to the calves or knees I'd say
>>
>>5449635
Lilith is sexy

Eva is cute

Get it together
>>
>>5450115
I'd rather get THEM together ~
in my bed!
>>
>>5449629
Posting from phone but Eva has a svelt figure, nothing to big or sexualized, normal girl body, black hair and the creepiest bulging mantis eyes that you can think off

Theres a pic of her with her clothing but I don't have it right now

I cannot says enough that her bug eyes have to be as ridiculosly creepy as you can
>>
>>5450224
>I cannot says enough that her bug eyes have to be as ridiculosly creepy as you can

I think we can agree on that her eyes should stop at "real mantis eyes"-creepy, right?

Because eyes couldlook way, way more creepy than that - but that would've nothing to do with a mantis anymore.
>>
>>5450282
Yeah the limit is real mantis eyes
>>
File: ur not tho.png (523KB, 1023x627px) Image search: [Google]
ur not tho.png
523KB, 1023x627px
>>5450304
could be way worse.
>>
>>5450533
That was a good fap tho
>>
File: 1474691979856.png (41KB, 382x666px) Image search: [Google]
1474691979856.png
41KB, 382x666px
>>5449451
>>5449629

Here's a pic of her clothes and weaponry if you need more reference

eyes should still be in a sane enough position to wear glasses, but everything else is fair game
>>
Writing for redne- I mean Evaquest now
>>
>>5450695
>Bug
>qt

Ye?
>>
>>5450878
dunno who that is

but ye
>>
>>5450695
Eva should have freckles.
>>
File: lovely buzzer.png (232KB, 377x464px) Image search: [Google]
lovely buzzer.png
232KB, 377x464px
>>5450609
different strokes for different folks

also, we really need PavQuest.
>>
>Start writing Amy's presonality

>Need to find a pic to fit her and find nothing

>Realize that I started writing her as Haruka just so I could cheap myself out and use her pic

Update is gonna take longer than expected, need to find blondes in labcoats before I write anything
>>
>>5451139
That was also a good fap.

Monstergirls just get me off, I guess.
>>
>>5449451
Sleepy here, I might say the drawing is good. [s]Of course Wendell is missing his wings.[/s]
>>
“Let’s go to the park, parks are nice” you say trough the scroll as you put on some proper clothes

>”Great! I’ll bring my pets!”

“Wait I don’t thi-“

You realize she hanged up on you, making you give a heavy sigh

>One trip to the park later

You sit on the bench of the park, eating a cheap icecream as Amy approaches you happily…

With her pets

“AAAIIIIEEE” a girl squeals as she runs away, her partner running alongside her

Amy walks up to you smiling, birds flying around her, some deer dancing around her as a hawk sits on her head, wolves walking next to her as a gerbil sits right in between her breasts

That and the two Beowulfs following her completely submissively, almost like a dog

“Hey thereeee~!” Amy says smiling in her absentminded way, a labcoat covering her pajamas as a head of blonde hair flows naturally from her head, her eyes consistently closed despite somehow managing to see trough them “How you been?” she sits next to you as a snake comes out from a pocket of her labcoat

“Uh, nice…real nice” you say as you get farther away from the snake, the beowulfs gently licking Amy’s feet, as the birds around her

“Great! That’s nice to heaaaar” Amy says slowly as she puts her hands in her pockets, ants crawiling trough her arms without her caring

>”Why did you bring all these animals?”
>”So how’s things in the lab?”
>”Any news on those experiments you’re researching?”
>”How has your day been?”
>Other
>>
File: greedy grin.png (259KB, 478x529px) Image search: [Google]
greedy grin.png
259KB, 478x529px
>>5451580
>”Any news on those experiments you’re researching?”

>scientist girl
yes please.
>>
>>5451580
>”So how are things in the lab?”
>>
>>5451580
[x] So how's the lab
>>
“So how are things in the lab?”

“Greitooo~!” she says slowly as she turns her hands into a peace sign “bebe and taylor are proof of that” she says as she points at the 2 beowulfs “I’ve gotten extra vacations thanks to the research I’ve gotten trough~!

“Oh really?” you say smiling as you give Amy an ice cream you where saving for her

“Yeaaaah~! We manage to successfully enslave a nevermore and brainwash it to think of me as his mother, the same process has been done the beowulfs and now they’re as subdued as pillow on my heaaaad~!” Amy points at a patch on her neck “I injected myself some pheromones to make the process stronger, affecting not only the grimm but any other animal in my surrounding”

“Isn’t there like risks to that stuff? Does it wear out or something?”

“it wears off after a day, but I took enough of them to last for a week, so there’s nothing to worry!” Amy says as she relaxes on the bench

“And that’s what you’re currently focused on? Nothing else at the moment?”

“Well, we’re trying to weaponize it’s capabilities to affect humans and faunus as well, my boss is also telling me that I should bring faunus children as test subjects since they fight less”

“I didn’t need to know that”

“But really my biggest goal right now is to make the pheromones smell like strawberryy~!” Amy smiles happily. You never knew if she actually was that much of an airhead or if she was hiding a cold and calculative persona behind that façade of friendliness

But whatever, at least she’s your friend, and she hasn’t injected you with any creepy thing as of now, so you’re cool with her

“Wanna come see the lab? I could show you how the stuff goes~!” Amy says smiling “Or we could do whatever you want, I don’t mind”

>”Sure let’s go”
>”Actually, my interest in visiting dropped when you said ‘faunus children’”
>Other
>>
>>5452208
[x] Sure, but no experimenting on me
>>
>>5452208
>”Actually, my interest in visiting dropped when you said ‘faunus children’”
>>
>>5452208
>YES

>and she hasn’t injected you with any creepy thing as of now
not that we noticed it, at least...

you know, this gives me an idea for a story.
I like girls in labcoats...
>>
“Sure” you say as you get up “But no experimenting on me”

“Oh, don’t worry, you wouldn’t fit the bill for the test subjects anywaaaays~!”

“Yeah, yeah whatever”

>One trip later

You arrive at a small house in the middle of nowhere, Amy taking out a key and opening the door, which leads to a bunch of stairs down below

“not many people are here today, so you won’t be seen” Amy says smiling as she starts heading down the stairs, ending to an elevator as you both step in

>”Hello Dr. Mengele”

“Hello Todd! I brought a friend that wants to see the place, would you mind letting us go down?” Amy says happily to a speaker on the elevator

>”You do know that we can-“

“Get to it if you want you kneecaps intact toooodd~!” Amy says happily

>”Y-yes Dr. Mengele”

“We’ll be going down shortly” Amy says smiling

>a 5 minutes elevator trip later

The doors open to see multiple grimm connected to pipes and set in vats of liquid, not only that but you can see some people as well in the same fashion

“Let’s go to my office~!” Amy says as you follow her

“Y’know this is the first time you invite me to your lab” you say as you can hear some screams in the distance

“Really? I thought I’ve done that sooner, anyhow” Amy opens the door of her office for you to be greeted by a simple yet ornate room with a mahogany desk, you can see the picture of the time you and everyone went to the amusement park in Atlas, as well as some music CD’s and…some sort of flesh…thing in a vat of the same liquid the grimm was in

“So what do you think?” Amy says as she sits on a black leather couch in the office “pretty nice huuuh~?”

>”Actually I’m creeped out”
>”What’s up with the human subjects?”
>”What is THAT?” (Points at fetus on a jar)
>”Well your office is nice”
>”The lab looks nice, pretty comfy”
>Other
>>
>>5452926
[x] What's up with the human subjects?
>>
>>5452926
>”What’s up with the human subjects?”

>Dr. Mengele
uh oh.
>>
>>5452283
>CYOA scientist girls

So what all do we have?

There's...

February Gold
Emilia Canary
Valentine whose first name I forget (Doctors count, right?)

And who else?

They should all hang out some time.

Poor Dr. Canary... She's already got low self esteem. Her 'peers' are fucking gorgeous
>>
>>5453647
>Doctors count, right?
bwahahahaha

no.
>>
>All the scientist girls create an alliance to genetically enchance Todd to further upgrade his sexual capabilities even more
>Todd ends up becoming a tetsuo-like being that brings ultimate pleasure to every woman in a 50 km radius by spraying spores in his surrounding area
>Soon the TC will be considered obsolete as just one of Todds fingers can bring a girl to death by orgasm
>>
“What’s up with the human subjects?” you ask as you take a seat on the office chair

“Oh that’s not my department, I wouldn’t be able to tell you, but I do know they are going to be turned into a weapon! That’s kinda our thing hereeee~” Amy says smiling as she goes to a small fridge near the desk and takes out 2 sodas for both of you to drink

“I think I saw some of the results of that experiment around a few times tough” Amy says as she sips from her can of soda “I think I’ll meet them when they’re ready for testing” Amy says, never losing that cheery persona of her

>Some time later

“Oh my, look at the houuuur~!” Amy gasps as she looks at the clock “I think we should close it here before heading back home, don’t you think?”

“Sure, okay” you say as you stretch a little, a puppy jumping down from your lap as you get up from the chair

“As always please don’t tell anyone that isn’t the guys, the consequences could be catastrophic” Amy says as she puts her labcoat on her office chair “now shall we?”

>A trip back home later
>>
Amy gives you a kiss in the cheek as she drops you off in your house, riding back home on a horse as, you see Carl looking trough the window

“This is why I let you in” Carl says as you can see his hand m-

Nope, stopped watching already

You enter the house disgusted as you see your sister completely naked playing her electric guitar

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yA_847kvmY

She plays her guitar as she sees you, then she starts playing faster as you swear to god the sounds of her guitar ended up forming a “hey sis!”

“Hey Lilith” you say as you sit on the couch and turn on the TV, putting on the subtitles so you didn’t have to make your sister stop

>”No reports have been confirmed for the mistral beheader as the police continues the investigation”
>”In other news, panic between moral guardians as the popularity of underground fighting rings is increasing, prime suspect of these fighting rings Patrick Orenji had this to say”
>Patrick: “I’m the owner of a real estate agency miss, I’m not some goddamn Match booker, how about you stop pointing those cameras and get your ass out of my face? I have nothing to do with you folks”
>We’ll continue to report any new findings as they come

“Real piece of work isn’t he?” Lilith says, still playing the guitar, some of her sweat landing on your face as she keeps going on strong

“Ayup, agree with you on that” as you yawn, the night falling over

>End the day
>Do something else (specify)
>>
>>5454074
>Go to bed
>>
>>5454110
Actually, fuck that. Go get ice cream with your sister.
>>
>>5454155
This
make sure she wears clothes.
>>
>>5454155
seconded
>>
I'm gonna call it a day btw

altough I'll be posting more stats shortly
>>
>Eva Salts
>Age: 23
>Cup: B
>Fetish: Tender loving and cuddles

>Lilith Salts
>Age: 26
>Cup: DD
>Fetish: Incest and Filming during sex
>Weapon: None
>Semblance: None
>Aura: None
>Favorite color: Purple
>Favorite music: Glitchcore, Power metal, industrial rock
>Forte in sports: Volleyball
>Favorite food: Chicken Salad

>Amy Mengele
>Age: 24
>Cup: E
>Fetish: Bestiality (Specially done by her mind controlled grimm)
>Weapon: her pets
>Semblance: Can make people completely unable to die from injuries but can only focus on one
>Aura: Weak
>Favorite Color: White
>Favorite Music: Disco, Pop
>Forte in sports: Pool
>Favorite food: Filet mignon
>>
>>5454729
>Fetish: Tender loving and cuddles
l-lewd...

>Fetish: Incest
to be honest, she's been quuite tame for now, at least for someone with that fetish...

>Semblance: Can make people completely unable to die from injuries
personal memo:
Do not. I repeat. DO NOT. Maky Amy mad EVER.
>>
>>5454729
>Fetish: incest and filming during sex

I bet she's already made a deal with Carl. One tape for six months' rent.
>>
THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF RWBY THREADS:

/RWBYg/ - OG /co/ threads
/RWBYtrash/ - RWBY/RT /trash/ general, /co/ refugee threads
/RWBYgt/ - RWBY /trash/ general for OCs
/RWBYge/ - the occasional /v/ threads about Grimm Eclipse aka /RWBYv/
/RWBYc/ - the RWBY /c/ general
/RWBYu/ - the RWBY y/u/ri general
/RWBYaco/ - General /aco/ threads
/RWBYa/ - RWBY Manga threads on /a/
>>
>>5454914
I completely forgot about the manga.
>>
File: 1455772723845.jpg (148KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1455772723845.jpg
148KB, 557x605px
>>5454914
I was going to question why a /c/ thread exists, then I realized it wasn't the food board.

>tfw by the time RWBY's as old as RvB is now, they'll have to make a /rwby/ board
>>
>>5454783
Don't worry, as fucking evil and shady as she looks, she's still 100% on your side, she's just lawful evil

and Lilith doesn't want to ruin the relationship so she abstains,
>>
>>5455744
Also just to put everything on a grid, just how I like it

>Lawful good
Eva
>Neutral good
Heidi
>Chaotic good
Ada
>Lawful neutral
Lilith
>Chaotic Neutral
Tuco
>Lawful Evil
Amy
>>
File: 1457198608365.png (353KB, 613x472px) Image search: [Google]
1457198608365.png
353KB, 613x472px
Page 10? Not on my watch
>>
Here a question.

Do you have any obscure skills your waifu would find interesting?
>>
>>5458091
I'm a skydiver and I'm picking up scuba diving, that's enough to start a conversation at least
>>
>>5455744
>and Lilith doesn't want to ruin the relationship so she abstains
Okay but just hypothetically speaking, how would she respond if Eva start giving signs that she was into it?

Not committing to anything here. Just saying; in the land of the freaks, may as well get freaky.
>>
>Tuco's cock
>It's just his his tip having the same mask
>It makes a ":^)"
>>
>>5458614
>Jizz powered monitor
Dear god, I would save so much money on my electric bill.
>>
>>5458695
>still paying for electricity
Amateur
>>
>>5458525
Lilith doesn't seem like the type for a real relationship, so I don't think fucking her counts as committing to anything.
>>
>>5449451
Looks good
[s]Now let them fuck[/s]
>>
>>5460106
Wendell sucking on Gumi's finger and scratching her ears making her totally crazy when?
[s]Mauve watching in the background[/s]
>>
>>5458091
I used to blacksmith as a hobby when I was in high school.

I wish I still could, I really miss small town life.
>>
>>5458091
I can clap with one hand.
There's really nothing special about me.
>>
>>5458091
Uh... I can repeat anything in any language after hearing it once.

I'm basically a super parrot.

Is that cool?
>>
>>5460385
Oh, and I guess I can speak 5 languages fluently.
>>
>>5460444
I do not believe you.

friend of mine is studying linguistic, there are languages no one could pronounce correctly after hearing it once.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-26-11-56-48.png (375KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-26-11-56-48.png
375KB, 800x1280px
>>5449784
Do they look the right size?
>>
>>5461041
I'd say yes.
(Needs two pairs tho)
>>
>>5461088
I was thinking one set was smaller, so it can't be seen when"tucked back" if that makes any sense.
>>
Also, to the guy that wanted me to draw more Mari : Assuming TyFag follows the notes and reaches the end of Vale today, I'll get to draw some Mari. Minor spoilers (assuming he does what I think he will).
>>
File: DEEPLY.png (320KB, 583x571px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPLY.png
320KB, 583x571px
>>5461349
This doesn't sound ominous at all.
>>
>>5460493
I can do Swahili.
>>
>>5461349
Also are you thinking of drawing Eva as well?

Theres some references picture up the thread
>>
>>5458525
>how would she respond if Eva start giving signs that she was into it?

You would fuck like bunnies

All night long

A bed would break

Eva would get fetishes she didn't know she had and Lilith would lose her anal virginity (Saving it up for her)
>>
>>5462224
Wew lad.

I'd say it's time to drop some signs...
>>
>>5462224
>wild, raunchy incest mantis sex
>they try to eat each other's head afterwords
>end up just making out
>time for round 2
>try to eat each other's head after round 2
>end up making out again
>third time's a charm
IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!
>>
>>5460146
Make that Ear nibbling, and cuddling. [s]nude[/s]

>>5461041
Pretty much, how about some colour?
>>
MQ starts in 20 minutes.
Or maybe 30. Or 40.
>>
>>5465224
Sounds good.
>>
>>5465224
Last time, on biggrill quest :
>Marigold : I met with Krieger
>Rufus : kk
>Tyria : Who wants naked apron breakfast?
>Eli : Boner, no.
>Eli's boner : Boner, yes.

And now, on biggrill quest.

---

Well, you're all settled and ready to eat, but there's still the matter with Eli.

A. Tease him.
B. Don't.
>>
>>5465757
[x] Don't tease him.
>>
>>5465757
>B. Don't.
Man lost his hand, let's take it easy on him for a bit.
>>
>>5465757
>Don't.

we're responsible for a broken dick and a lost hand.. that's just cruel...
>>
>>5465757
You decide to not bother Eli right now.

Eli : So... does she do that often?
Rufus : The cooking part or the only wearing an apron part? The former I didn't even know she could do, and the latter isn't all bad. She's actually being a lot more modest than she usually is.
Eli : ...and you've lived with those three for four years?
Rufus : Yep.

Tyria : Anything else?
Lena : Nothing. This will do fine, thank you.

The crew continues eating, and within minutes, the table is barren once again.
That is except for the food you've set aside for Laurel, who is still sleeping in your room.

A. Tell everyone about your meeting with Krieger now.
B. Go get Beth. You have her address now.
C. Talk to [Eli, Rufus, Tyria, Doc, or Lena]
D. Go get Laurel.
E. Bring Laurel her food.
F. []Write in
>>
>>5466100
>B. Go get Beth. You have her address now.

time to make this crew HIP.
because everything else is a WAIST of time.
>>
>>5466100
A
>>
>>5466100
I will go with B.
>>
>>5466100
>A. Tell everyone about your meeting with Krieger now.
Better to put any questions they have to rest than let uneasiness get them while we're getting Beth.
>>
>>5464004
>everyone in the salts family has a guro and vore fetish

Fug
>>
>>5466733
Too hot for /d/-tan to handle
>>
>>5466733
>Over time, the Salts family has developed above-average auras to compensate for their fetishes
>>
>>5466733
pls no
[s]they just get veeeeeery hungry after sex[/s]
>>
>>5466100

You get up and clear your thoat before addressing everyone in the room.

Marigold : Alright. I think you all know by now what went down last night at the docks. And I think a few of you might be asking yourselves just how it is that I found that the White Fang were working at the docks.

They're all listening intently. Even the doctor, who is still sipping his coffee.

Marigold : I was told to meet at the docks, with Krieger. He called me and told me to come alone.

And now the doctor's spat out all of the coffee in his mouth back into the mug.

Lena : Even though your father told you not to go after him alone?
Marigold : It was a risk I was willing to take.
Eli : You could've gottten killed!
Marigold : It was a calculated risk. Besides, if he wanted to kill me, he could've done that already.

You relay the rest of the details to the group, including about the communicator he left.

Tyria : I'll have Laurie take a look at this when she wakes up. You seemed to be in a hurry to somewhere, right?

A. 'Yeah, I'm going to see Beth.'
B. 'I'm going to see Beth, but I want someone to come with me.' (Name who)
C. 'I've got something I need to do first.'
D. 'I've got something I need to do first~'
E. Write in.
>>
>>5466890
I wanna do A, but D does make me curious...
>>
>>5466890
A
>>
>>5466890
B, but wait for volunteers. If no one comes, ask Rufus. Would be nice to have a lower chance of sexual for once and actually accomplish something.
>>
>>5467043
This
>>
>>5466890

Marigold : I was actually going to go get Beth. I figure she might be interested in what we're doing. Anyone wanna come with?
Tyria : I don't think she'd like me paying her a visit...

You feel someone touch your arm.
You turn your head and look at the person to whom the gloved hand belongs.

Eli : Hey, before you go, I think there's something I should tell you about your friend.
Marigold : Something wrong?
Eli : No, not really. It's just about the way I found the address. It was from her medical records.
Marigold : Did something happen to her?
Eli : Well yes, but not in the sense that you're talking about.
Marigold : Well? Come on, the suspense is killing me!
Eli : She's given birth. About three months ago.
Marigold : ...What?
Eli : She's a mother now. I uh... figured I should tell you that before you decide to go talk to her.

Wait, but if she gave birth three months ago, add the nine needed for gestation - that's a year ago, just after you all graduated...
Oh. Oh my.
You didn't waste any time, did you Leroy?
Or at least it's gotta be him, right? There's no way she'd ever-

Eli : Uh, Mari? Who are you talking to?
Marigold : N-nobody! No one at all.

Well, now you know that Beth is a widow.
Does this change your mind about going to see her?

A. I'm going to see her.
B. On second thought, maybe not.
>>
>>5467785
You MOTHERFUCKER.
I am not reading any further, I can see the sad coming a mile away.
>>
Evaquest resuming shortly
>>
Alright some list of potential Actors for Jaune, I added another just to fit in Nero's theme.
[Polneraff]
[Travis Touchdown]
[EMPTY SLOT]
[EMPTY SLOT]

Gimme another actor to fit with Jaune.
>>
>>5467785
[x] On second thought, maybe not.
>>
>>5467785
Go see her anyway. If nothing else, just say hi to her.
>>
>>5467937
this

even tho >>5467851 is right.
>>
>>5467785
>>5467937
I guess this. Wouldn't kill us to say hi.
>>
>>5467785
Aight, can't continue right now, sorry it was so short today.
We'll be paying a visit to Beth next time, on big grill quest.
Also don't worry about the sad. Trust me. I mean it.
>>
So I think we can all agree on "fuck Leroy" right?
>>
>>5468362
Not now, Beth.
>>
File: 1466725655626.png (218KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1466725655626.png
218KB, 1000x1414px
>>5468362
Can you blame him though?
>>
>>5468362
Nah.
It sucks for Beth, but I don't think Leroy planned on being MIA/KIA. If he did, sure. But this is like blaming a guy for walking down the street and getting killed by a drunk driver.
>>
>>5467878
Gilgamesh
>>
“Hey Lilith, wanna go get some ice cream?” you say as Lilith finishes playing the guitar, giving one last riff before putting it away smiling

“Sure, I’ll put on something nice” Lilith exclaims as she goes to your room, you’re already dresses so you wait for her on the couch watching T.V

>Previously on Marisol

>”Marisol I have to tell you”
>”What Ile?”
>”Bretany…HAD A BABY”
>”DUN DUN DUUUUN”

After a while of crying silently while watching the soap opera, Lilith appears in some purple garbs, before looking at you

“Sis! What happened?!” Lilith says worried as she sits next to you

“I-it’s so saaad” You say in tears at you point at the T.V “Lorey died and left Bret with the baby and…”

“Aw, don’t worry darling, you know people end up reviving every day in those shows, C’mon, let’s go to nine eleven and buy some ice cream” she says as she gives you her designer scarf so that you can wipe your tears

“Y-yeah, I’m just a sucker for this stuff” you say as you wipe your tears with Lilith scarf, getting up and calming yourself over

>One trip to the supermarket later

“2 buckets of vanilla ice cream, a whole marathon of big girl Marisol, a couch, what else can a girl need?” Lilith says as she sits on the couch

“My sister to cry alongside me?” you say smiling as you turn on the T.V and watch the soap opera alongside Lilith

>4 hours later

>”Oh Marisol, but where shall we go?”
>”Where no one will find us, away from this world, together”
>”Together…forever”

You turn on the T.V tired with the buckets completely empty as Lilith sleeps in the couch

Oh you’re so gonna get nightmares with this stuff, or whatever mom said when you were small, you walk up to your bed indigested as you plop on the mattress and pass out

>Cont
>>
File: 1466853500530.jpg (36KB, 548x496px) Image search: [Google]
1466853500530.jpg
36KB, 548x496px
>>5468494
>bulgy, creepy, crying mantis eyes
>>
>>5468494
>C’mon, let’s go to nine eleven
Since when do piles of rubble sell ice cream?
>>
>>5468494
>>Previously on Marisol
Well fuck you too,pal.
>>
>-------------------------------------------------------------

>”Stop it!”
>”Or what? You’re gonna shoot lasers from your eyes?”
>”Give it back!”
>”Okay then here you go!”
….
>”We’re sorry miss, we don’t know where her backpack went”
>”They threw it on the lake! Everything! E-e-even my doll!”
>”Now Eva, I know that Rodney doesn’t lie, and don’t you think you shouldn’t be playing with doll by now?”
>”B-but nobody wants to play with me”
>”Then maybe it’s not their problem? Maybe you just need to be more sociable?”
>”But!”
>”No buts, Rodney, could you please help Mrs. Eva find her backpack”
>”Sure thing miss!”
>”No!”

>”MY EYE! MY EYE!”
>”Huh, I thought she had plating on those eyes of her”
>”oh god, I CAN’T SEE, I CAN’T SEE!”
>”…let’s bounce I don’t want to get caught in here”
>”Yeah you better not say anything bitch!”
>”AAAAH!”

>”Y-you’re want me to go on a date with you”
>”Yeah, if you want, I got some extra tickets, my previous date can’t …pff- come, she can’t come”
>”Y-yeah! I would be glad!”
>”G-good here…ki- here are the tickets!”
>”T-these are circus tickets”
>”PFFFHAHAHAHA”
>”….”

>”Eva what happened to you?!”
>”Nothing”
>”You mean to tell me that you just wanted to shave your head?!”
>”Y-yeah”
>”Tell me what happened NOW”
>”…”
>”…I’m waiting”
>”T-t-t-they offered me a d-d-drink and then everything g-g-got hazy a-and then…and then”
>”…You don’t have to tell me”

>Cont

>>5468850
[s] no hard feelings baby, wasn't on the intent of offending [/s]
>>
>>5465161
Please I need WxG nude ear nibbling.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-af9Q-zvQ

Ayup, you knew you would get nightmares

You stretch your bones as you shower and put on your working clothes, entering the kitchen as you see breakfast already done for you in the table with a note

>”Gone for the photoshoot! Think of this as my rent ;P”
>”Love, Lilith”

Well hey, I can take that as a rent

The breakfast gives you some extra time to do whatever you want before going to work

>Take the scenic route to work
>Get some takeout for later during your work break
>Call someone
>Go straight to work
>Other
>>
>>5469052
[x] Take the scenic route to work
>>
>>5469052
>>Take the scenic route to work
>>
>>5469052
>Get some takeout for later during your work break
Something to look forward to during the first half of our shift will make things go faster.
>>
>>5469052
>Go straight to work
>>5469029
This mantis needs a hug
>>
>>5469029
>”T-these are circus tickets”

You know, I hate bullies. And all that other shit is terrible, sure.
But this? This right here?
That's the worst of them all.

>>5469052
>take the scenic route

also, IF we decide on dropping some signs for mantis sex, this would be a good moment, sooo I'd vote for
>turn the note and write on the back:
"This is not enough for your rent~"
>>
>>5469029
>”T-t-t-they offered me a d-d-drink and then everything g-g-got hazy a-and then…and then”
I... Please tell me I'm just thinking too hard about this one.
>>
I wonder how often Eva's security cams catch people banging. Like some randy couple thought they'd found a spot with some privacy and didn't notice the camera, or they did notice it but they're into it.
>>
>>5469029
>and don’t you think you shouldn’t be playing with doll by now?
She's right Eva.

You're in "that" age now.
it's time for you to get a stuffed turtle.
[s]Call it Adam of Eden[/s]
[s]Steal it from Lilith[/s]
>>
>>5469275
>Lilith got a being filmed fetish
>Eva sees Lilith and some girl stumbling through one of the monitored facilities
>"Weird, why is Lilith the- oooh, no they're fucking."
>Lilith asks to call the girl she's doing it with "Eva"
>Eva is weirded out and aroused, thinking Lilith didn't see the cam
>Lilith saw the cam
>Lilith knew who would watch the cam
>>
>>5469029
Ayy it's k bby no hard feelings.
>>
>>5469275
>She's not allowed to turn off her screens while she's on the clock, and with her vision she can't really NOT look at it.
>At least twice a week she has to watch people fucking until they finish or someone she called shows up to break them up
>At first it was totally surprising and embarrassing
>Next it was kinda exciting
>Eventually it just got boring. Nowadays she can watch people going at it with complete apathy.
>Occasionally she passes the time by critiquing their technique, ad-libbing her own comedic dirty talk over it or coming up with corny backstories for the people she's watching.
>>
Fuck it, you got time, you can take the scenic route

You put on your clothes and go outside

“You’re early today” Beardy says as his hovercraft slowly passes around you house “Whose the new gal by the way?”

“My sister, she came here for a photoshoot” you say as you start walking on the sidewalk, beardy following you slowly on the hovercraft

“Really? You don’t seem very alike” Beardy says following you

“The eyes?” you say smiling as beardy gives a chuckle

“the personality, you would think a girl like that would put any other woman either jealous or annoyed” Beardy says flatly, he never was a guy to laugh a lot, but a guy his age has the right to have a completely inexistent sense of humor “You’re not riding?”

“Nah, I want to take the scenic route today”

Beardy gives a small chuckle “This is a hovercraft lady, I know the scenic routes” he says as his ship floats on the water of the swamp

You give beardy a smile as you shrug and enter the vehicle, your radio already on

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE

“you know you could get more clients instead of just giving a long ride for me”

“Think of it as a buyers rewards, the ones you get on supermarkets and shit” Beardy says as he goes deep inside the swamps, going around different trees as you admire the view

“Heh, well I can live with that, do I get points and everything?”

“hah, you’re already wasting them with this music of yours” beardy says smiling

“I tought you liked it!”

“I prefer jazz myself, but hey the client is always right”

You give a small chuckle as you let the radio on, enjoying the sight as you head to work

>Cont
>>
“Seeya buddy” you say to beardy as you pay him and head to the building

“Seeya miss” Beardy says as he leaves in the hovercraft, maybe you could ask his name if you ever remember it

Although you’ll probably forget it

You enter the building to be greeted by Jade

“Hello Mrs. Salt, a day of work expects us today!” Jade says smiling, way more friendly than last time, she must have liked hanging out with you last time

“Hey Jade” you say as you take your key and enter your office, turning on the radio as well as the cameras

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r679Hhs9Zs

>------------------------------------------------

“indecent exposure on camera 14”

>“copy that”

“…..”

“….Oh Mr. do you think they’ll find us here?” you say in a silly female voice to yourself

“Don’t worry Madame, Nobody checks the cameras, not even the bug-eyed girl that will save this for the archives when my wife asks for evidence!” you say back to yourself in a manly voice

“Oh Mister, you think of everything!” you go again in a southern accent as you giggle to yourself

>------------------------------------------------

You look at the cameras drinking your 5th cup of coffee when you see a shadowy figure on the building, you know that place only opened on the weekends, so clearly there must have been some breaking and entering

Wait…

OH FOR FUCKS SAKES, TUCO

You’re remain seated angrily as he hovers gently on the shadows, a normal eye wouldn’t be able to catch him, but your eyes do, easily

You grumble as you see that goddamn monitor of his pass trough

>”...sigh…break and entering on camera 27”
>Turn the blind eye
>Give him 5 minutes, then you call on him
>Other
>>
>>5469789
>>
>>5469789
At this point, it's more for the sake of the poor security guard. Tuco's pretty fruit loops, he might just start shooting if someone catches him
>>
>>5469789
>>
>>5469789
>>5469789
Five minutes, Tuco. Five minutes.
>>
>>5469914
This
>>
>>5469914
>might
>>
>>5469789
>>”...sigh…break and entering on camera 27”
Dammit Tuco, isn't it your job NOT to get caught? No one gets to play criminal on easy mode until you reach white collar crime
>>
>>5469972
>a normal eye wouldn’t be able to catch him, but your eyes do, easily

it's not that he's bad

it's that your eyes are just THAT good
>>
>>5470004
>tuco isn't even breaking and entering for a crime, he just wants to get noticed by Eva because normally he feels like she's always focused on everything else but him
>>
>>5470004
I'd say entering the field of view of an camera you know has the all-seeing eye on the other end is pretty much letting yourself get caught
>>
>>5470095
>is pretty much letting yourself get caught
oh he wants to get caught by the mantis~
>>5470054

cute.
>>
>>5470095
Well, he may not realize we're working, since he promised not to do it during our shift. Assuming he didn't lie to us.
>>
You grumble as you take your scroll and put it on stopwatch

“5 minutes, that’s all you get” you say to yourself, grumbling

>5 minutes later

“Breaking and entering on camera 27” you say to the intercom as the control answer

“Copy that”

You sigh as you wonder in what way you’re going to berate Tuco the next time you see him

>A short while later

A small clock rings as you step out of the office for your lunch break

You’re gonna have to go out as you didn’t buy any takeout or anything like that

Well at least you could call someone to join you

>See if Jade wants to hang out
>Ada is in her break right now as well
>Call Lilith and see if she’s not busy
>Eh you can eat alone, you’re used to it (Chance of something random happening)
>Other
>>
>>5470264
>eat alone
I'm curious about the random
>>
>>5470264
[x] Eat alone
>>
>>5470264
Hang out with Ada.
[s]I want Eva and Tuco's to hold hands[/s]
>>
>>5470264
Hang out with Ada.
[s]I want Eva and Tuco to hold hands[/s]
>>
>>5469204
You're overthinking it.
>>
>>5470264
>Eh you can eat alone, you’re used to it
Sis did say to go through our routine like normal. Plus she's probably in her photo shoot.
>>
>>5470264
>See if Jade wants to hang out
>>
>>5470264
>Eh you can eat alone, you’re used to it
>>
Eh, you’ll eat alone, you’re used to it

You head outside of the building and head towards the local food court, where you order some Atlean food as you sit on a stool by yourself

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?” a man says as he taps your shoulder, pointing to the other side of the table

“No, go ahead” you say as the make takes a briefcase and sits in front of you, noticing your eyes trough your sunglasses

“Ah, a fellow faunus! How nice” the man says kindly as you nod

“Thanks”

“I was hoping you were a faunus, us fellows gotta stay together right?”

“Uh, sure whatever you say buddy” you say not minding him, but noticing the cat ears on his head, you just wanted to eat

“Like I can’t stand standing in the same room as a normal, you know? They all seethe of oppression and discrimination”

“Aaayup”

“I mean, I’m kinda glad the white fang exists! Don’t you think?”

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pS5soRsrKQ&index=10&list=PLBAF8C0CDA4778263

Okay that made you stop in your tracks

“…whatever you say buddy” you say as you look at him intently

“And I mean, sometimes you have to do something don’t you think? To make some change and all” the man says as he looks at you with a soft smile on his face

“…Um sorry, my shift is about too end, I can’t really chat right now”

“Yeah, mine too, it was a pleasure talking with you tough!” the man in the suit says as he picks up his suitcase and leaves

…Okay… that was something

>Your lunch break has ended and you go back to your office
>>
>>5471068
Take note of his features. With our eyesight, it shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>5471068
Literally worse than a Jehovah's Witness.
>>
You sit on your office as you sip coffee and check on the cameras

In the camera that you found Tuco, police we’re already on the scene, but they couldn’t arrest no-one

The camera where you found the lovers had the guy already trying to tinker it with his pants down, too late buddy is on the archives now

And Camera 41…it’s dead

Something must have happened to it

You hear some murmurs outside your station as you peek your head from the door

All of your co-workers are talking amongst themselves as you focus only on the T.V

>”And in other news, a bomb has been set in a small building on the center of Mistral, taking out 6 people and injuring 12 more”
>”The main suspect has fled, but we know that the bomb was hidden using this briefcase”

In the T.V appears the photo of a black leather briefcase…

Wait a minute, You’ve seen that same briefcase in the food court!

Holy shit, you could have been bombed to bits!

>”Panic is coursing trough Mistral’s citizens as not only do they have to worry about a killer now, but a mad bomber as well”
>”We will keep posting info as it gets here, if you know anything about any info you may know, please call the number on screen”

You register the number on your brain as one of the higher ups turns off the TV

“All right! All right! Back to your places! We can’t lose anymore work today”

Well…shit

“Horrible huh?” Jade says saddened “Too use explosives in such a destructive manner”

“Apart from?”

“Pistons!” she answers happily before going back to her work

As always

Weird girl

You go back to your office as you sit thinking, you definitely saw that briefcase before! And you still remember the face of that guy well!

>Call the number now
>Finish your shift and call the number
>Wait he said white fang, what if they find out you snitched?! Better talk to your friends about this
>Nope, this is too creepy, you want none of this
>Other
>>
>>5471410
[x] Call the number now
>>
>>5471410
>Call the number now
Please tell me we did this >>5471114
I fucking knew it'd be important.
>>
>>5471410
>ask your boss if you could call the number
with stuff like that, as soon as possible is the best, but we should make sure we don't get fired for it
>>
>>5471410
>>5471493

also, if cam 41 was not in the blown up building, report the malfuction
>>
>>5471410
Call now.
>>
>>5471410
Change >>5471484 to >>5471493.
Also, are there any cameras on where we took break? We should get the archives of those to police as well.
>>
>>5471410
>Call the number now
Be a cog in the machine of justice
>>
“Hey boss I need to make a call!” You say as you open the door

“Just one call!” you boss shouts from his office as you nod and take out your cellphone

You rest on the wall outside as you wait for the scroll to answer

>“Mistral police department, what can I help you?”

“Hi, my name is Eva Salts, and I would like to report some info I got on the bombing that happened today”

>”…yes of course, please wait”

You wait for a while as music plays until another voice greets you

>”You say you have info for us?”

“Yes, I do, uh I know the briefcase and who was holding it-“

>”Was he a faunus?”

“Uuuh…yes?”

>”Wearing a suit?”

“Yes, h-how do you kno-“

>”would you mind coming to the station? We would like to record you for a proper statement”

“Actually I’m at work”

>”Work can wait, we need your statement right now miss”

“Uuuh I don’t know”

>”If you don’t then you can give us the address of your house”

“My house?”

>”Yes, an officer can come there and help you give a proper statement, now please give us your address”

“…”

>”Actually I think I can come to the station”
>Give them your address
>”I’m not giving my address, sorry”
>Other
>>
>>5471862
[x] I'll come by the station
>>
>>5471862
"Just a moment."
Tell your boss it's about the bombing and that the police are telling you to come in right away.
If he says no, then give them your address.
>>
>>5471862
>>”Actually I think I can come to the station”
>>
>>5471902
this
>>
“Uh… actually I’ll come to the station”

>”Very well we’ll be waiting”

You hang up as you go to your boss

“Hey boss, uh, I got some info on the bombings and I’m heading to the station to deliver it to the authorities”

“Hmm…I see, very well, come back with a signature and evidence that you went to the station and not whatever place you people go to” He says grumbling as he motions you to scram

“Yes sir” you nod as you leave the building, taking a taxi to the station in the middle of the city

>A trip later

You arrive at the police station, it has seen better days as you enter the hall and you’re greeted by a receptionist

“Hello, how can I help you?” the receptionist says as you head towards her

“Uh, I’m here to report on the bombings that have happened just now? I think someone is expecting me” you say to the receptionist as she becomes five shades more serious

“…Right this way” She says as she gets up and leads you to a second floor, you see the pastel walls and the sound of phones and people talking as an interrogation room is opened before you, two faunus are currently sitting in a metal table, a window showing the alley next to building, showering the room with orange natural light as another seat is already prepared for you

“Mrs. Salts” the faunus with the bull horns says as you shake his hand, motioned to sit on the metal chair on the other side of the table

A small silent is met as the door is closed and an awkward silence fills the room

“Would you begin describing the man?” the faunus with dog ears says as you nod

“Yes, he had black hair, he was somewhat tall” you start describing the faunus, meanwhile the detective with the dog ears gets up and starts walking towards the camera putting his hand on it…

Wait…

“Why are you turning off the camera?”

>cont
>>
>>5472773
“This? Oh no it’s malfunctioning” the detective says with his deep voice

“No, it is very clearly on, I work on security”

Both detectives stay silent until the man with horns sighs

“Mrs. Salts, the man you saw was blonde, had a moustache, green eyes and was not a faunus” the man with the horns says looking at you intently “Do you understand this?”

“Wait what? I don’t-” you try to answer but something stops your talking

A gun drops on the table as the man with dog ears looks at you menacingly “Mrs. Salts, the man you saw was blonde! Had a moustache! Green eyes and was definitely! Not a faunus!” he says with his hand on the gun

You just look at the gun as your eyes dart back and forth between the detectives

“Understood? The white fang doesn’t like any unnecessary casualties, especially not ones from our kind” the man with the dog ears says still with his hand on top of the gun

…Fuck

>”…Understood”
>”…Fuck you”
>Other
>>
>>5472773
>dog ears
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You just got played, girl
Come on, you gotta be more perceptive
>>
>>5472824
>”…Understood”
>>
>>5472824
[x] Understood.
>>
>>5472824
>implying a Faunus could ever join the police force
That's pretty rich. What's next, robotic huntsmen?
>>
>>5472829
what are you talking about?
>>
>>5472892
Two faunus cops?
The odds were overly high of them being WF. I'd expect someone with eyes like Eva to be perceptive enough to at least consider it before waltzing in a getting herself blackmailed like she did.

Oh well. If we can get out of this, we could always alert proper authorities and give them any video evidence, assuming wherever we took our break has a camera, since it's apparently public enough to have bombers.
>>
>>5472866
>>5472875
>Just two

since this is a somewhat big choice I'll leave it for tomorrow

seeya
>>
>>5472981
>>5472981
aren't faunus like integrated properly in society? I don't think you would immediately think WF if you saw two faunus cops

there's still discrimination, but it isn't on such a big scale that anyone thinks that just because you're a faunus, you're on the WF watchlist until proved innocent
>>
>>5473372
I mean, I'm still here. I'm just lurking while trying to distance myself emotionally from this quest.
>>
>>5473519
wait wut

what did I just do
>>
>>5473420
If the racial tension that was described in the show was serious, then two faunus cops should have been a red flag. One I'd buy, if there's a human too, but two is fishy.
The receptionist's demeanor changing after we told her why were here is another flag.
The moment the dog cop started interfering with the camera, she should have figured it out.
>>
>>5469029

>>5473540 This bit fucked me up bad, and I'm not gonna be able to sleep until I unfuck myself.
>>
>>5473602
...I don't know if that means I'm a good writer or a horrible person

>>5473542
not the anon you were arguing with, but yeah, I guess I gave too many flags on purpose and it didn't pass my mind that she could figure her out by herself, I was thinking this with movie logic instead of actual logic

if everyone feels cheaped out I could do a rewind and let you choose after the first or second red flag
>>
>>5473668
It's fine. Just maybe give us options after flags. That's one of my bigger complaints about JQ, Thatch's "Thatch-assist." Taking a vote and running with it into extremely large posts and automatically doing things we might have voted against because it's vaguely in line with the last vote. It's like voting to get on a train, then being forced to stay on the train after looking out the window and seeing the tracks leading into a canyon.
>>
>>5473668
I'm just an overly emotional whiny cunt.

>”…You don’t have to tell me”
Hit pretty close to home.
>>
>>5473765
>You don't have to tell me

But Eva did have to eat the eggs.
>>
>>5473734
Hmm I understand

the problem is that I just don't like writing posts that are small since voting time is like 15 to 20 minutes, and reading a small post would take 30 seconds at most

>Then I remembered that TQ posts are usually less that a 100 words long or something like that

I can do smaller posts if you guys want, instead of the longer more drawn out ones
>>
>>5473792
Do whatever you feel gets the story out best.
>>
>>5473792
I don't really care how long or short a post is, but if there's something that could make us consider changing course, I'd rather have the option than not.
>>
>>5473854
Gotcha
>>
/r/ing Wendell and Gumi cuddling nude while Wendell nibbles Gumi's fox ears.
>>
if nothing happens GQ tomorrow.
(please let nothing happen)
>>
>>5474377
something will happen

SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN

also what do you think of Eva, the new cutest CYOA bug?
>>
>>5474432
SHE CUTE (the story is nice also.)
bug waifus are best waifus.

Except moths, fuck those.
>>
>>5474469
Would Jefe be able to fug Amy? or would her pheromones be too much and Jefe would end up becoming a bottom?

I need this answers
>>
>>5474507
well jefe is not exactly a pure grimm now.
it will affect him but not to a serious degree.

(as for the bottom part. well that is up to you.)
>>
>>5469473
this is completely canon btw
>>5469391
this is not Lilith wouldn't dare to do that with her sister, she loves her too much to just allow her to see her having sex with someone

it's that big sister switch that has her try to be as nice and good to her sister when she's around (except when she's in "ART" mode, everything is allowed in "ART" mode)
>>
>>5474576
>Amy let's herself get caught on purpose by Jefe's rape gang
>Has her realease her pheromones to everyone
>Becomes an Ally as long as she gets the knot every week (And Jefe has to be bottom)
>Jefe is totally okay with it, since it has always been his fetish to be handled by a dominant woman

Make this happen Grimm, we're trusting you
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474828797237.webm
>Valentine.webm
>>
>>5474469
>Except moths
Fuck u
>>
>>5469473
>"Oh Count Coloré, to do it in a place like this? But what if someone sees us?"
>"Then the world should thank me for putting such a beautiful flower on display"
>"Oh sir... But what if your wife, the Duchess, finds out. Word travels fast, and I hear she has quite the temper"
>"HA! That shrew? As if she could bring herself to care about what I do with myself. To her I'm just a toy to be trotted out and shown off at her fancy parties"
>"But aren't we missing such a Masquerade Ball right now?
>"Don't worry, my long lost twin brother Enrico is wearing my mask tonight; Not that it would take much to fool her, she probably wouldn't notice if I gave my mask to a horse"
>"Can you blame her Count, right now I can hardly tell the difference between you and a horse either~"
>"And to think they wasted a fine vixen like you on serving drinks. Well how about we-"
>"Control, you left your radio on again"
>"WAAA! I mean, sorry I didn't, I don't... I promise it won't happen again"
>...
>...
>"So, does the duchess find out?"
>>
>>5477845
Smells like ToddQuest
>>
So, what do you look forward to in the quests?
>>
>>5477845
>Eva slowly forming a relationship with the radio tower based on shitty fanfic

I love it
>>
>>5478752
EvaQuest : More Eva.
MQ : Find Leroy and reunite him with his wife and child.
>>
>>5478916
>Being this much of a cuck.
>>
>>5478752
Anytime TQ actually runs
>>
Hmm I can continue Evaquest for a while

reposting last choice (since only 2 guys voted last time)
>>
“This? Oh no it’s malfunctioning” the detective says with his deep voice

“No, it is very clearly on, I work on security”

…Okay this is getting bad

“Look I don’t think I feel safe right now, I’ll contac-“ you say as you get up and head for the door, until the man with the dog ears suddenly grabs your arm

Both detectives stay silent until the man with horns sighs

“Mrs. Salts, the man you saw was blonde, had a moustache, green eyes and was not a faunus” the man with the horns says looking at you intently “Do you understand this?”

The man with the dog ears let’s go his grip from you as you’re left standing behind the door, before he walks to the table, taking out a gun from his holster

“…”

The gun drops on the table as the man with dog ears looks at you menacingly “Mrs. Salts, the man you saw was blonde! Had a moustache! Green eyes and was definitely! Not a faunus!” he says with his hand on the gun

You just look at the gun as your eyes dart back and forth between the detectives

“Understood? The white fang doesn’t like any unnecessary casualties, especially not ones from our kind” the man with the dog ears says still with his hand on top of the gun

…Fuck

>”…Understood”
>”…Fuck you”
>You’re the closest one to the door, book it
>Other
>>
>>5479421
do we have Nun & Bishop with us?
>>
>>5479445
Nope, they're in their locker
>>
>>5479465
fuck.

>>5479421
>book it
>>
>>5478947
>Wanting someone to lead a happier life makes you a cuck.
>>
>>5479421
Book it.
>>
>>5479421
Actually, say understood instead of >>5479579
We can report this to someone else later and rat on the corrupt filth.
>>
change
>>5479489
to
>>5479593
>>
>>5479593
oh, but if possible, try to record something

we need evidence.
>>
“…Understood” you say as you nod

“Good. Thanks Mrs. Salts, we’ll be in touch” Horns says as he turns on the camera back again

“Am I free to go now?”

“Yes, of course”

You leave that place immediately, you already have their faces, you didn’t have anything to record, but they turned off the camera too late, you could get that with you saying a different description of the assailant. You also gotta find someone that is actually legit…

Wait a minute this is Mistral, nobody is legit, crap

You leave the place angrily, wondering what is something that you can do to put these fuckos behind bars

You sigh and check your clock, your shift had already ended a while ago, so you have the rest of the day free

>Call the gang, see if you can do something about this in any way
>Lilith’s photoshoot is nearby, you could give her a visit to relax yourself
>Call Tuco, maybe you could hire him to get the tape archives?
>Call Ada, she was in the force, maybe she knows someone good in there?
>Just head home and relax
>Call someone else (Other)
>Other
>>
>>5479955
[x] Call the gang
>>
>>5479955
>Ask the red haired guy with the stubly chin and southern accent if he knows anyone that can help.
jk, in all seriuosness though
>Call Ada
>>
>>5479955
>make sure to get the signature from the station so we don't get in trouble with our boss
>call the gang
Time to form Riddle Corp.!
>>
>>5480074
>Everyone caring so much that Eva keeps her job

cute
>>
>>5480074
This instead of >>5480005
>>
>>5480074
>Riddle Corp
What is this a reference to?
>>
You go back inside to ask for a signature, so that you can present it to your boss, gotta be professional here.

>A signature later

After stepping out from the station and away from any prying eyes you start writing on the group chat

>Eva: “Guys, emergency meeting, I’m having a problem
>Tuco: “:O what is it???? Tuco is hr for ur service”
>Heidi: “Is it a boy?” *Posts smug anime face*
>Ada: “Should I put on my war paint?”
>Amy: “Whatever happened it’s not my fault”
>Eva: “It’s about some corrupt cops, I have info on the bombings that happened and, look I’ll tell you everything in the Vallhala”
>Ada: “I’m right there”
>Heidi “How about my house?” *Posts cat asking you to come over”
>Everyone: “No”
>Heidi: *Annoyed anime face*
>Eva: “Everyone just be there”

>A trip to the Valhalla later

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ue1JPFXEU

You enter the bar to see Ada carrying a ridiculous number of guns, Tuco twirling his revolver as his monitor shows a scary Oni face, Amy is on a couch petting a small cat as Heidi is snoring with a pair of sunglasses on top of her

“Hey guys” You say as you grab a beer from the counter, already set up for you

“So who are we offing?” Ada says excitedly

“Whoever it is I get to keep the booody~!” Amy adds as well

“Wait I didn’t say anything about killing”

A collective “Aaaaw” comes from the whole bar, except for Heidi, she’s still snoring

“Then what is the emergency?” Tuco says wondering with his monitor showing a “:^(“

“Guys, I wrote about corrupt cops, not murdering…” You sigh as you sit on the couch

>A while of explaining what happened later

>cont
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwtF3lCPXeo

“Hmm, I think I know who you’re talking about” Ada says grumbling “That’s Clark and Jack, everyone know they’re WF but nobody can do a thing about it”

“Why?”

“One, everything gets paid a lot to not say anything, Two, those that don’t get paid, get offed, and Three, people just don’t want anything to do with a terrorist organization, a lot of people join the police so they can catch crooks or wifebeaters, they don’t want to have their house rocket launched to the air by a serious organization, well at least in Mistral at the very least”

“Then what can we do?” Tuco steals the words from your mouth

Ada stays there thinking “The WF is a problem in remnant itself, if we where to bring some evidence into an outside authority, then there’s no way they won’t look into it, I think I know someone working on Atlas at the moment, it could take a while, but I could bring the evidence to him”

“Stealing it would be a problem either, I would have to do it today, considering they might delete the archives” Tuco says with his monitor turned off “and doing a robbery to a police station could pose a problem”

“I can help with thaaat~” Amy says as she holds a small grenade “Sleeping bomb! Newest invention straight from the lab!” she says proudly “One of this babies puts an elephant to sleep!”

you see Heidi with her sunglasses on

“Got anything to add Heidi?” you say as Heidi just snores your way

A small laugh comes from everyone as you think what to do

>”Yeah, I’m okay with this plan”
>”Actually I have a question…” (Specify)
>”I think we gotta think this a little bit more, don’t you think?”
>Other
>>
>>5480541
>Yeah, I’m okay with this plan
>>
>>5480541
>”Yeah, I’m okay with this plan”
>>
>>5480541
I'm fine with this plan. Assumimg We can't hire someone to just kill them.
>>
>>5481022
Do you guys want to straight up kill them? I tought Eva was a lae abding Citizen

>extra choice added
>"why dont we just killt them?"

Ill wait a little bit more before writing
>>
>>5480541
>yeah I'm okay
>"Tuco, try to not be seen by a canera this time." While lovingly bonking him
>>
“Yeah, I’m okay with this plan” you say while taking a sip of your beer “Tuco, try to not be seen by a canera this time." You say smiling as Tuco recoils his head

“I-I…Uuuh…sorry” Tuco says as he scratches his hair and a “<:S” appears on his monitor “A-anyway! I think this meeting is adjourned? I would love to spend more quality time with all you lovely ladies, but I have to plan a break and enter on a police station” Tuco gets up “I bid my adieu” he gives a small bow as he leaves, bonking Heidi to wake her up

“H-huh? What did I miss?”

“Everything” you say flatly to Heidi before putting your sunglasses back on “Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything important”

“Good, just how I like it” Heidi says before getting up “Didya pay for the drink?”

“I’ll paaay~!” Amy says smiling as she puts a bunch of Lien on the table before getting up as well “I have to chop some legs nooow~ so seeya!”

“I’ll start calling people, stay safe, we don’t know how much info they already have on you” Ada says as she gives you a hug and leaves as well, startling you a little

“Okay then, I’m leaving too, sorry if I couldn’t help” Heidi says while leaving as well “I’m just good at punching stuff”

“No problem” You say as you start leaving “Seeya Jill!”

Jill just waves at all of you as she keeps cleaning glasses

Everyone goes on their own way as you get a message from Lilith

>”Already finished the photoshoot! How do I look? :P”
>*Picture of Lilith posing while wearing garbage around her*
>”I kinda like it, I’m at this address if you want to hang out”
>*address of an art gallery*

>Fuck it, hang out with Lilith for the rest of the day
>Lilith said to stay safe, might as well pick up Nun & Bishop from your workplace
>Call Jade and see if she wants to hang out with you, maybe you could bring her to Lilith’s place
>”Nah sorry sis, I’m heading home, too tired”
>other
>>
also I'm gonna call it for now, need to go to college

what did you think?
>>
>>5481652
>Ada said to stay safe, might as well pick up Nun & Bishop from your workplace
I like Jade.
Which is why I neither want to interact with her right now outside of our normal schedule after we had a run-in with the white fang, nor let her meet lilith

>>5481696
love it.
>>
>>5481696
Certainly better than the continuation of edgequest.
>>
>>5482032
What is edgequest? MQ?
>>
>>5481652
>Lilith said to stay safe, might as well pick up Nun & Bishop from your workplace
It's probably for the best we act natural around Lilith and not let her know we're getting into something dangerous. We don't want to flip her big sister switch and end up with her trying to protect us, she may be the ultimate lifeform but she doesn't really seem to have any combat ability
>>
>>5483062
>but she doesn't really seem to have any combat ability
except, you know, for the switchblades up her arm.
or her body no sane man (or sister~) could withstand.
>>
>>5483136
>Weapon: None
>Semblance: None
>Aura: None

Those blades are for a far greater purpose: Posing
>>
File: aaahaa.png (185KB, 518x278px) Image search: [Google]
aaahaa.png
185KB, 518x278px
>>5483182
>Posing

I did not know I want this so badly.
>>
>>5478547
It was originally unrelated until I decided to make the horse joke.

And if MariQuest can exist in universe as a soap opera, then ToddQuest can be a trashy Bodice ripper that Eva secretly loves and uses for her elaborate pseudovoyuer fantasies
>>
>>5483337
>originally unrelated until I decided to make the horse joke
>Count Coloré
>To her I'm just a toy to be trotted out and shown off at her fancy parties

you can't fool me, skinwalker.
>>
>>5483449
>All quest are in universe TV shows in the Evaquest universe

Which quest would be what show?
>>
>>5484488
Aero is Firefly.
The writer says to move on, it's over. Stop trying to bring it back.
>>
>>5484488
ToddQuest is Game of Thrones.
It's super popular and tries to have a good story and well written characters - but let's be honest:
It's porn with a bit of sad here and there.
>>
>>5484659
And the writer keep delaying and pushing it back instead of just writing it.
>>
>>5484808
and is stretching the time with sidestoris instead of following the interesting people
>>
>>5484808
What if George R.R. Martin is a skinwalker, too?
>>
>>5484885
then that skinwalker had a lot of fucking work to do.
>>
>>5484868
Honestly, I'd be pretty amused to see the game of thrones pause the actual story to cut to an unrelated beach episode
>>
>>5485041
>Sansa & Daenerys toying around, splashing water at each other
I'd like that.
>>
GQ soon.
give me 20-40 minutes
>>
>>5485198
alright im back, anyone here?
>>
>>5485853
Do it
>>
>>5485853
Yes
>>
>>5485853
Do it.
>>
>>5483449
I said "originally unrelated"; I went back and changed the name after the horse joke
>>
>last time
>we discovered a plot against us from yang and ruby
>We then set off to find harvey and pyrrha.
>after following the scent we find our-self at the edge of the forest.

You grow closer to the edge of the forest.

You hope he wasn’t spotted.

The scent finally grows fresh.

You stop, your eyes jutting left and right trying to find him.

“Harvey? Harvey where are you?”

You call out. But he doesn’t respond.

Smelling won’t do you any good, his scent is everywhere. You move forward and step on something very soft.

You retract you foot revealing a small feather, it lied in a small crater. The ground a stark brown compared to the lush green around you.

Wait.

You look up at the trees, their limbs were bent and broken revealing a small hole to the sky.

He fell and crashed here.

But where is he?

You look closer to the ground, searching for more feathers.

Several dot the ground heading for a large tree.

you silently move towards the tree.

As you approach, you realize that the tree is hollow at the bottom. You peer inside hoping for the best.

Then your eyes widen in shock.

>(1/?)
>>
Hey, to whoever was looking forward to seeing that request of Wendell and Gumi finished : I lied. I `m not going to say why I can`t finish right now, it would just sound like I`m making excuses. But as soon as I can, I`ll get it done.
Again, sorry.
>>
>>5486016

You found Harvey. His wings are broken and his beak cracked. His entire body is ruffled and his breathing is faint.

Harvey opens his eyes, and opens his mouth to speak.

The first few tries no sound comes out. Until finally he swallows and speaks.

“i-im sorry jefe t-t-they took them both. There was too many of them. I tried to fight them…. But I was not enough.”

You are silent for a moment, but finally find your voice.

"where are they going?"

Harvey closes his eyes. For a moment you thought he had passed out, but he slowly opens them again.

“They are going back to their base, a-a-and bringing back more reinforcements.”

“Jefe go after them q-q-quickly. We are finished if they bring more.”

Your mouth is very dry and for the first time ever you feel sadness.

“What about you? You need to heal back home!”

Harvey doesn’t miss a beat.

“Leave me. They are more important, it was an honor fighting by your side.

…….

Your claw grips the side of the tree, the force splintering it. One of your friend’s lie dying on the ground. If you save him, you and everyone else could die. If you chase after the hunters Harvey dies.

……..

(2/?)
>>
>>5486095
You move slowly upon the nevermore, the birds breathing uneven and shallow.

You don’t know what came over you, but you gently embrace Harvey. Holding him in your arms you hug him closer to your body, his body is warm to the touch, but it is fading.

For a moment the world is silent as you comfort your friend. You know the hunters are getting farther and farther away, but something compels you to do so.

> Schadenfreude LVL 2

Suddenly your reserve of energy, starts flowing from you to Harvey. The Smokey mist of negative emotions start to bond with the weak bird.

You stare in amazement as his shallow breathing grows to steady deep breaths.

His wings slowly begin to mend themselves before your eyes, the feathers straightening out and.

> Schadenfreude 1

Finally Harvey’s eyes open with a slow blink.
You let go and see that his body is stable. Harvey looks over himself with amazement. Both you and him exit the tree hollow.

> Schadenfreude 0

Harvey gently hops behind you, his fatigue clearly wearing him down greatly. He’s not ready for a fight.

“Harvey, go back home. Tell the others to come here for reinforcement.”

Harvey looks worried his head moving back and forward.

“What about you Jefe? Are you going to fight them?”

You ponder this yourself. Fighting them yourself is a fool’s choice. But if you don’t you will lose both ruby and pyrrha.

And soon many others will come for you.

“I have no choice Harvey. Now go!”

He sadly nods and he begins hopping away too tired to fly.

He turns with a sad look on him.

“be safe”

And he’s off

Now then it’s time to-

>your soul grows bigger
>It has grown too large.

(3/?)
>>
>>5486241
we couldn't protect his smile, but at least we could protect his life
>>
>>5486241
>soul has grown too large
>Jefe transforms into a human
>>
>>5486241
Your body begins to burn, arcs of pain are generated in your chest.

You fall on the ground in pain. Your aura begins to fluctuate wildly.

Looking down to your chest you find it glowing a dark blue color, beating on your heart. Spidery lines reach out from the spot and across your body.

i-it hurts, b-but you have a mission to do.

You get up and try to shake off the pain, but it only gets worse. You struggle onto your feet and run after the hunters scent.

As pain grows and grows so too does the brightness of the glow, until you could contain it no longer. You open your mouth and a jet of fiery blue exits your mouth burning a nearby tree to oblivion.

The huge pain subsides briefly, but you feel it growing again.

>gained soul meltdown: every 3 of your turns, you must empty out the extra power from your soul. If you do not it deals 4Dmg to you every turn. (Deals 10DMG on enemy)

You run towards the mountain cliff, breaking out of the forest and into the ruins.

Up ahead you see them.

The hunters are crossing the bridge.

You feel fury like never before, your body heats up and power and pain fuels you to action.

>overload mode all dmg deals 2x to enemies, but every turn (including enemies turns) deals you 1 dmg.

Your mind is cloudy and your thoughts are fuzzy.

What do you do?
>charge them. There is no time to lose.
>try and sneak towards and surprise them.
> assess the hunters first.
>write in
>>
>>5486324
>keeps the knot tho
>"And he falls deeply in love with a silent, unremarkable girl and nobody ever commented on how weird it was to have sex with a Grimm because everyone thought he was a human.
Especially Jill, because Jill is a dumb cow
>:^("
>>
>>5486350
> assess the hunters first.
If we can do this while sneaking into a flanking position, that'd be great.
>>
>>5486376
this

we should not let the overload and meltdown get the better of ourselves and keep as calm as possible

we can SKREEOOONK them soon enough
>>
>>5486350
Assess the hunters
>>
>>5486046
Piss off.
>>5486350
Assess them.
>>
>>5486361
>Cici? What's this book?

>HAHAHHA NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL EVER, BUT PUT IT AWAY.
>>
File: Hunters.jpg (725KB, 1280x1915px) Image search: [Google]
Hunters.jpg
725KB, 1280x1915px
You try and calm yourself down. Rushing in there right now would be no good. You need to assess them first.

Slowly you creep low to the ground, hiding behind pillars along the way until you get a good look at them.

You see five hunters climbing the long stairs up.

The hunter in back is absolutely massive, tall enough to be over you. With bulging muscles and dark skin he walks with purpose and strength, a stony scowl on his face.
HP:500
Aura:20

The one walking very close to him with greyish hair and pale skin, surprises you. Metallic fixtures and parts extend from multiple parts of her body, a bright red orb is placed on her chest and it blinks on and off. She matches the description of the huntress Harvey supposedly killed.
HP:30
AURA: 50

In front of them walks a hunter wearing a lot of yellow. His jacket and hair hurts your eyes, almost like staring at the sun. He walks with his hands in his pockets with a slouch, he looks up to the sky and smugly smiles.
HP:70
AURA:70

Next in front of him is a whistling beast huntress with snow white hair and with gigantic… tracts of land. On her back is a large Red Cross and her weapon a bow and quiver. She turns around and smiles brightly at her companions.
HP:20
AURA:80

Lastly is the one in very front is a pale huntress with red hair that skips along the stairs, without a care in the world. On her shoulders are both Pyrrha and Ruby. Both knocked out, and both with wounds on them.
HP:???
AURA:???

Your body begins to heat up as you anger reaches a boiling point.
They will pay for this dearly.

what do?
>write in only.
>>
>>5487077
What's Jefe's HP/Aura?
>>
>>5487258
Aura:40
HP:70

http://pastebin.com/a6UfbME9
here is his stats.
>>
>>5487077
Use a pebble or something to distract one of them.
>>
>>5487364
They seem pretty happy for completing their mission.
Perhaps happy enough to give us 2 Happiness charges?
If so, we should simultaneously use it and a 2x Comet Punch.

That should get Pyrrha back on her feet and stun her captor.

We can't afford to let them leave, and we can't afford to fight them alone. It's a lose-lose, but if we pull this first turn off, we should be able to not only use their positive feelings against them, but revive an ally and start building FEAR by taking their leader out for a turn.

If we can't use happiness, don't do this. I'll come up with something else.
>>
>>5487482
you would actually get all 3 charges.
(nice catch on that btw)
>>
>>5487551
Can we use 3 on Pyrrha? It just says "your" while 2 says our allies. If we can get her up to half power, even better.
>>
>>5487577
oh didnt notice that.
but yeah you can do that.
>>
>>5487482
>>5487577

seconding
>>
>>5487616
Awesome. Do it then.
>>
File: 1471560299129.png (485KB, 550x2620px) Image search: [Google]
1471560299129.png
485KB, 550x2620px
>Wendell and Gumi playing games
>Gumi gets to dominate Wen whenever she wins
>>
>>5488006
>whenever she wins
so, never?
>>
>>5487077
Enough is enough.

You need to fight them here and now, and you know just the way to do it.

All your muscles tense at once, then you release sprinting as fast as possible across the bridge and up the stairs.

You climb and climb, your target getting closer and closer.

Then you feel it, their happiness, pride and satisfaction. It flows into you filling up you up.

>brothers Grimm LVL 3!

You smirk, what better way to ruin their day than to use their own happiness against them!

But first you need to take down the big guy.

Your aura flows into your fists, and you leap.

The beast hunter notices you first, her eyes widening and her mouth open ready to warn her teammate.

But it is to late.

You are upon him like a shooting star and crash both of your fists into his face. The force of it cracks his aura beneath your fists.

>Big hunter has taken 20 aura DMG and 36 HP DMG!

>big hunter is stunned!

He falls over right on top of the machine like hunter.

>machine hunter is pinned!

You gather the positive emotions into your hand and throw it. Yellow and beast hunter thinks it is an attack and dodge out of the way.

Fools.

It hits pyrrha dead on. She mumbles a bit, then her eyes snap open fully waking up. She struggles against her captor.
The red head can barely hold on to her.

>pyrrha will be free in 1 turn!

You smile, the battle begins.
>>
>>5488200
ending it here for now, sorry about that.
I will be sure to run again thursday.

as always I hope you enjoyed it!
>>
>>5488238
But ti was just getting interesting!
>>
>>5488264
sorry about that.

got exams to study for.
>>
>>5488200
Ah, shoot. I thought I was specific enough. I wanted to Comet Punch Pyrrha's captor. The ???/??? made me assume they were the leader.

Oh well, two stuns and one busy leaves Jefe with a 2-on-1 for now. That's doable.
>>
>>5488335
well there is a reason for that.

jefe is not used to smelling something like her. so cant tell what her HP and aura was.
>>
>>5488443
>tfw it's a robot
>>
>>5486046
I don't think that anyone cared that much.
>>5487077
Who's the cat?
>>
>>5488666
>>5488666

>Next in front of him is a whistling beast huntress with snow white hair and with gigantic… tracts of land. On her back is a large Red Cross and her weapon a bow and quiver. She turns around and smiles brightly at her companions.

She's most likely the medic of the group.
>>
>>5488779
I meant who as in what is she from.
>>
>>5488795
I have no idea, i just found the image on google.
>>
>>5488842
Oh.
Well bye.
Remember to bully you know who.
>>
>>5488795
i found it
it is an original character from an artist called macchonburike
>>
>>5488900
Eva?

Should we bully Eva? She can be bullied
>>
>>5489044
Don't bully Eva.
>>
>>5489044
Judging by his previous post, I think he meant Dry.
>>
>>5489055
SEXUALLY BULLY THE EVA UNTIL SHE CRIES!
>>
>>5488779
Good catch. I'll have to remember to target her.
>>
>>5489044
Evidence suggest bulling the Eva is not only possible; but also common, easy and fun
>>
>>5489044
no.

bully the bun.
>>
>>5489089
No, we should fug the medic. We'll need one when the kids pop out.
>>
>>5489135
>bulling the Eva
Oh I'd bull her long and hard ~
>>
>>5489055
We should make fun of Eva creepy crawlers bug eyes

Then hold her head on the toilet and give her a wedgie
>>
>>5489148
no.
bully dry.
>>
>>5489165
We need to take her out first, or the fight will never end.
>>
File: 1472758924911.png (2MB, 1000x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1472758924911.png
2MB, 1000x1441px
>Wendell's kids ending up having a pet play fetish
>He discovered that Gumi enjoys it
>>
anyone up? I could continue Evaquest
>>
>>5490772
I'm here
>>
>>5490772
Yo
>>
>>5490772
Do it
>>
“Yeah, I’m okay with this plan” you say while taking a sip of your beer “Tuco, try to not be seen by a canera this time." You say smiling as Tuco recoils his head

“I-I…Uuuh…sorry” Tuco says as he scratches his hair and a “<:S” appears on his monitor “A-anyway! I think this meeting is adjourned? I would love to spend more quality time with all you lovely ladies, but I have to plan a break and enter on a police station” Tuco gets up “I bid my adieu” he gives a small bow as he leaves, bonking Heidi to wake her up

“H-huh? What did I miss?”

“Everything” you say flatly to Heidi before putting your sunglasses back on “Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything important”

“Good, just how I like it” Heidi says before getting up “Didya pay for the drink?”

“I’ll paaay~!” Amy says smiling as she puts a bunch of Lien on the table before getting up as well “I have to chop some legs nooow~ so seeya!”

“I’ll start calling people, stay safe, we don’t know how much info they already have on you” Ada says as she gives you a hug and leaves as well, startling you a little

“Okay then, I’m leaving too, sorry if I couldn’t help” Heidi says while leaving as well “I’m just good at punching stuff”

“No problem” You say as you start leaving “Seeya Jill!”

Jill just waves at all of you as she keeps cleaning glasses

Everyone goes on their own way as you get a message from Lilith

>”Already finished the photoshoot! How do I look? :P”
>*Picture of Lilith posing while wearing garbage around her*
>”I kinda like it, I’m at this address if you want to hang out”
>*address of an art gallery*

>Fuck it, hang out with Lilith for the rest of the day
>Call Jade and see if she wants to hang out with you, maybe you could bring her to Lilith’s place
>”Nah sorry sis, I’m heading home, too tired”
>other
>>
>>5491162
[x] Pick up Nun and Bishop
>>
>>5491162
Going up against terrorists in positions of authority will be a hassle; better take the time to chill while we can
>>
>>5491162
We also never exactly went back to turn in our note from the cops.
We need to do that before we get fired.
>>
>>5491162
>>Lilith said to stay safe, might as well pick up Nun & Bishop from your workplace
>>
>>5491244
This, tho I already voted on the post earlier
>>
btw what should the name of the security company be?

I've realized that I haven't named it at all, and I don't really care about naming it

if nobody chooses a name, then it'll just be an unamed private security company
>>
>>5491465
Does the name have important implications in the story?
>>
>>5491465
Honestly, it seems like it be something generic like SecurInc
>>
>>5491465
Inaba National Security - the CEO is a cute bunny faunus
>>
>>5491558
No

well maybe, I dunno

>>5491559
yes this could work

>>5491589
But I prefer this one, I have a lot of cute bunny girls in here
>>
I'l have to go to sleep now, but the thread is dying.
Would someone be so kind as to repost the questbits from here on in the new thread? (Or a pastebin with link in the New thread)

Thanks in advance
>>
>>5491589
>>5491653

BUT it would have to be Inaba municipal security

and that would make the city Eva is living called Inaba

which hey, I don't mind
>>
>>5491589
>INSecurity
Is the CEO's full name Inaba Dunkelman?
>>
>>5491685
Dunkelblau would fit the RWBYverse naming rukes.
>>
Ada said to stay safe, so you might as well pick Nun & Bishop from your locker, never can’t be too safe

Also the note, you definitely turn in the note for your boss, sooner the better

You call a cab as you head towards your workplace, your note in one pocket and the keys to the building in the other

>One trip later

You open your office as you see the guy working the shift after you on the cameras, surprised as he sees you

“I-I don’t think nobody should be here” the guy says as he tries to put a hand in front of you

“I work here” you say as you take out your keys and go to your locker

“I’ve never seen you around here” he says freaked out, probably by your eyes

“That’s because I don’t assist the gatherings, they’re bullshit” you say opening your locker and taking your Nun and Bishop “Is the boss still here?”

“Y-yeah” he says as he makes some space “A-are you watching me right now?” he says moving some fingers in front of his face

“Yes, I can also see you haven’t brushed your teeth in about a week” you say with your head facing away from him “And that your eyes are looking at my ass, pervo” you get up with your weapons sheathed and on you as you slap the guy’s head “Get some Schnee shampoo, it’ll fix your hair better than whatever brand you’re using”

“W-woah” the man just says surprised “T-that’s awesome”

A shiver comes from down your spine, someone called you awesome!

Your face grows a shade of red as you quickly step away from the door, well time to head for the boss’s door

Wait you still have some goosebumps, calm down

Okay now enter

>Cont
>>
>>5491680
Well, there is a murderer around
>>
>>5491767
altough that makes me wonder

are there actual cities inside the region? I haven't seen the world of remnant videos, so it makes me wonder if there are multiple cities inside a region or if the world is so cleansed with Vale that it's only one supercity in every region and a bunch of unamed villages

I don't know how the geographical naming conventions work in the RWBYverse
>>
>>5491799
>Cleansed with Vale
*Filled with Grimm
>>
>>5491799
I think it's the latter; based on the maps it seems limited to a single city for each kingdom, and not even that big from the looks of it
>>
>>5491836
You'd wonder how the hell they manage to have festival tournaments and terrorist groups when every region is their very own attack on titan
>>
“Boss? I have the note right here”

“Hmm? Thanks” Boss takes the paper from your hands as she checks it “Well, you’ve been working for a few years here Eva, so you don’t have to be so tense” She says while putting the note on the desk “You can leave now” Boss says as she motions you to leave, so you do exactly that

Now with Bishop & Nun on your side you feel way safer than before

You wonder what to do…

>Go hang out with Jade, she told you she works in the garage 24/7
>Head home, Lilith must have already arrived
>Wander around and see if there’s anything interesting (Random chance of something happening)
>Other
>>
>>5491906
[x] Head home
>>
>>5491906
>head home
>>
>>5491906
Might as well go home.
>>
>>5491906
>Go hang out with Jade, she told you she works in the garage 24/7
For one, she's adorable. But with all the tech stuff she's into she might have some kind of recording device around, at least an old dictaphone. I'm willing to be whatever happens with the plan, chances are the dirty cops are probably gonna let something sketchy slip that could be used as evidence if they don't know they're being recorded
>>
>>5492029
This
>>
Changing
>>5491940
To
>>5492029
>>
Hmm, let’s see what Jade is up too

You check the garage as you see her tinkering with some cameras, wielding goggles on her as she sees you, she suddenly stops and looks like the happiest girl in the world

“Hey Mrs. Salts! how are you in this fine evening?” Jade says happily as she stops working, giving you full attention

“Hey, I was wondering” you say as you scratch your head “Do you have any recording devices around? I could use one”

“O-oh of course! I think I can make one, just give me a few hours!” she says beaming with positiveness, she must like building new stuff “Please make yourself comfortable” she says as she gives you a thermos “H-here’s some lukewarm water”

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqlCQR4dyvg&list=PLBAF8C0CDA4778263&index=27

>You chatted a good amount of time while Jade built you a new recorder
>Your relationship with Jade got stronger

“Here you go!” Jade says as she gives you a barebones recorder, it has no case to hold it properly but it’s all sticking together tightly so it shouldn’t crumble at all

“H-hey you don’t need to do all of this” you say somewhat embarrases that the girl is giving you so much attention

>cont
>>
“Oh please, for what good is an inventor if my inventions can’t help someone else? I prefer building radios for everyone than create the holy grail just for me” she say, still smiling, girl must love her job “If you need anything built I can help you! Although my garage is pretty barebones as it is…” she says scratching her head in mild embarrassment “I’m gonna need money for bigger projects…”

“Y’know I just needed a recorder right?” you say laughing a little “you seem too eager for helping out!”

“U-uh I just…I’m bad with friends sorry” Jade says cowering away and hugging her doll backpack “J-just, I’m always here if you need a mechanic…”

>Jade’s shop unlocked!
>You’re paid weekly on Thursdays, you can spend some money here if you want to upgrade your weapons or if you need something built

“H-hope to seeya again!” Jade says waving, with her face tomato red, waving her dolls hand as well as hers at you

Weird girl

But at least she’s honest about it

You notice you’ve spent most of the evening and the sun is already darkening

>Head home
>Wander around the city (Random chance of something happening)
>Other
>>
>>5492399
Head home
>>
>>5492399
>Head home
Best not be caught on the street with WF and crooked cops about.
>>
>>5492463
Hopefully Lilith and Carl are alright. Lilith could hold herself in a fight but Carl doesn't have a flying box of french fries to defend him.
>>
>>5492399
>>Head home
Letting something random happen got us into this mess
>>
I've gotta ask, what is the rate of Lien in RWBYverse?

my head is telling me it's just dollar ratio of 1:1 but my gut tells me that they once talked that 1000 lien wasn't that much money

fuck I know shit about the intricacies of the RWBYverse
>>
>>5492652
Treat it as you would yen.

Also, not it for new thread.
>>
>>5492652
It's whatever, really. Some go 1:1, others go 1:100 or 1:1000.
>>
File: 1474693288716.png (28KB, 729x666px) Image search: [Google]
1474693288716.png
28KB, 729x666px
Oh yeah new thread

someone should do it

Bully the bug edition?
>>
>>5492738
i want to poke her in the eye softly
>>
>>5492738
Don't bully the bug
>>
I'll just wait for the new thread to post the next part
>>
Is no one else getting it?
>>
>>5492875
You got it.
>>
>>5492904
M'kay
>>5492914
>>5492914
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.